2016, Volume 165, Issue C
- 967-982 Improving energy efficiency of dedicated cooling system and its contribution towards meeting an energy-optimized data center
by Cho, Jinkyun & Kim, Yundeok
- 983-989 Biomass carbon fueled tubular solid oxide fuel cells with molten antimony anode
by Duan, Nan-Qi & Tan, Yuan & Yan, Dong & Jia, Lichao & Chi, Bo & Pu, Jian & Li, Jian
- 990-1003 Bioenergy and the city – What can urban forests contribute?
by Kraxner, F. & Aoki, K. & Kindermann, G. & Leduc, S. & Albrecht, F. & Liu, J. & Yamagata, Y.
- 1004-1023 Pilot-scale solar reactor operation and characterization for fuel production via the Zn/ZnO thermochemical cycle
by Koepf, E. & Villasmil, W. & Meier, A.
- 1024-1036 Analysis of interconnecting energy systems over a synchronized life cycle
by Nian, Victor
- 1037-1051 Data reconciliation for the overall thermal system of a steam turbine power plant
by Guo, Sisi & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
2016, Volume 164, Issue C
- 1-9 Empirical formula for the mass flux in chemical absorption of CO2 with ammonia droplets
by Choi, Munkyoung & Cho, Minki & Lee, J.W.
- 10-20 Impact of start-up and shut-down losses on the economic benefit of an integrated hybrid solar cavity receiver and combustor
by Lim, Jin Han & Hu, Eric & Nathan, Graham J.
- 21-27 Design analysis of supercritical carbon dioxide recuperator
by Guo, Jiangfeng
- 28-35 An experimental study on the effects of temperature and pressure on negative corona discharge in high-temperature ESPs
by Yan, Pei & Zheng, Chenghang & Zhu, Weizhuo & Xu, Xi & Gao, Xiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Ni, Mingjiang & Cen, Kefa
- 36-44 An experimental study on even frosting performance of an air source heat pump unit with a multi-circuit outdoor coil
by Song, Mengjie & Xia, Liang & Mao, Ning & Deng, Shiming
- 45-56 Climate change and energy policies in Shanghai: A multilevel governance perspective
by Francesch-Huidobro, Maria
- 57-63 Silk fabric-based wearable thermoelectric generator for energy harvesting from the human body
by Lu, Zhisong & Zhang, Huihui & Mao, Cuiping & Li, Chang Ming
- 64-68 Experimental examination of syngas recovery from acid gases
by El-Melih, A.M. & Ibrahim, S. & Gupta, A.K. & Al Shoaibi, A.
- 69-88 Developing a whole building cooling energy forecasting model for on-line operation optimization using proactive system identification
by Li, Xiwang & Wen, Jin & Bai, Er-Wei
- 89-98 Performance of a residential ground source heat pump system in sedimentary rock formation
by Han, Chanjuan & Yu, Xiong (Bill)
- 99-114 A comprehensive review of lithium-ion batteries used in hybrid and electric vehicles at cold temperatures
by Jaguemont, J. & Boulon, L. & Dubé, Y.
- 115-132 Empirical assessment of calculated and actual heating energy use in Hellenic residential buildings
by Balaras, Constantinos A. & Dascalaki, Elena G. & Droutsa, Kalliopi G. & Kontoyiannidis, Simon
- 133-139 An economic comparison of battery energy storage to conventional energy efficiency technologies in Colorado manufacturing facilities
by Nataf, Kalen & Bradley, Thomas H.
- 140-151 Combining multi-objective evolutionary algorithms and descriptive analytical modelling in energy scenario design
by Mahbub, Md Shahriar & Cozzini, Marco & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Alberti, Fabrizio
- 152-161 Design, modelling and practical tests on a high-voltage kinetic energy harvesting (EH) system for a renewable road tunnel based on linear alternators
by Zhang, Zutao & Zhang, Xingtian & Rasim, Yagubov & Wang, Chunbai & Du, Bing & Yuan, Yanping
- 162-174 Performance optimization of a spark-ignition turbocharged VVA engine under knock limited operation
by De Bellis, Vincenzo
- 175-187 Effect of tariffs on the performance and economic benefits of PV-coupled battery systems
by Parra, David & Patel, Martin K.
- 188-199 Effects of higher domestic gas prices in Russia on the European gas market: A game theoretical Hotelling model
by Orlov, Anton
- 200-210 Optimal capacity and type planning of generating units in a bundled wind–thermal generation system
by Xie, Kaigui & Dong, Jizhe & Singh, Chanan & Hu, Bo
- 211-219 Design optimisation for window size, orientation, and wall reflectance with regard to various daylight metrics and lighting energy demand: A case study of buildings in the tropics
by Mangkuto, Rizki A. & Rohmah, Mardliyahtur & Asri, Anindya Dian
- 220-227 Extended Kalman Filter for prognostic of Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell
by Bressel, Mathieu & Hilairet, Mickael & Hissel, Daniel & Ould Bouamama, Belkacem
- 228-236 Integrated chemisorption cycles for ultra-low grade heat recovery and thermo-electric energy storage and exploitation
by Bao, Huashan & Ma, Zhiwei & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 237-244 Multicriteria-based decision aiding technique for assessing energy policy elements-demonstration to a case in Bangladesh
by Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto & A. Wahid, Mazlan
- 245-257 Operating principle of Soft Open Points for electrical distribution network operation
by Cao, Wanyu & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Wang, Chengshan & Green, Timothy
- 258-267 Effect of char gasification on NOx formation process in the deep air-staged combustion in a 20kW down flame furnace
by Li, Yu & Fan, Weidong
- 268-283 Hybrid power plants in non-interconnected insular systems
by Katsaprakakis, Dimitris Al.
- 284-293 Online implementation of SVM based fault diagnosis strategy for PEMFC systems
by Li, Zhongliang & Outbib, Rachid & Giurgea, Stefan & Hissel, Daniel & Jemei, Samir & Giraud, Alain & Rosini, Sebastien
- 294-302 Comprehensive energy analysis of a photovoltaic thermal water electrolyzer
by Oruc, Muhammed E. & Desai, Amit V. & Kenis, Paul J.A. & Nuzzo, Ralph G.
- 303-311 Modeling and optimization of a wastewater pumping system with data-mining methods
by Zhang, Zijun & Kusiak, Andrew & Zeng, Yaohui & Wei, Xiupeng
- 312-320 Efficient outdoor performance of esthetic bifacial a-Si:H semi-transparent PV modules
by Myong, Seung Yeop & Jeon, Sang Won
- 321-331 Biomass transport cost from field to conversion facility when biomass yield density and road network vary with transport radius
by Golecha, Rajdeep & Gan, Jianbang
- 332-340 Detecting the onset of nucleate boiling in internal combustion engines
by Castiglione, Teresa & Pizzonia, Francesco & Piccione, Rocco & Bova, Sergio
- 341-351 Occupant feedback based model predictive control for thermal comfort and energy optimization: A chamber experimental evaluation
by Chen, Xiao & Wang, Qian & Srebric, Jelena
- 352-365 Natural convection in groundwater-filled boreholes used as ground heat exchangers
by Spitler, Jeffrey D. & Javed, Saqib & Ramstad, Randi Kalskin
- 366-379 Forecasting the term structure of crude oil futures prices with neural networks
by Baruník, Jozef & Malinská, Barbora
- 380-386 Biodiesel from transesterification at low temperature by AlCl3 catalysis in ethanol and carbon dioxide as cosolvent: Process, mechanism and application
by Guan, Qingqing & Shang, Hua & Liu, Jing & Gu, Junjie & Li, Bin & Miao, Rongrong & Chen, Qiuling & Ning, Ping
- 387-399 A comparative study of three model-based algorithms for estimating state-of-charge of lithium-ion batteries under a new combined dynamic loading profile
by Yang, Fangfang & Xing, Yinjiao & Wang, Dong & Tsui, Kwok-Leung
- 400-410 Modelling of the calcination behaviour of a uniformly-distributed CuO/CaCO3 particle in Ca–Cu chemical looping
by Qin, Changlei & Yin, Junjun & Feng, Bo & Ran, Jingyu & Zhang, Li & Manovic, Vasilije
- 411-424 Parabolic trough receiver with corrugated tube for improving heat transfer and thermal deformation characteristics
by Fuqiang, Wang & Qingzhi, Lai & Huaizhi, Han & Jianyu, Tan
- 425-435 Experimental investigation of pressure retarded osmosis for renewable energy conversion: Towards increased net power
by Maisonneuve, Jonathan & Laflamme, Claude B. & Pillay, Pragasen
- 436-445 How to assess and manage energy performance of numerous telecommunication base stations: Evidence in China
by Yang, Tian-Jian & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Tang, Su & Zhang, Jing
- 446-461 Impact of fuel composition transients on SOFC performance in gas turbine hybrid systems
by Harun, Nor Farida & Tucker, David & Adams, Thomas A.
- 462-474 An improved plant-wide multiperiod optimization model of a byproduct gas supply system in the iron and steel-making process
by de Oliveira Junior, Valter B. & Pena, João G. Coelho & Salles, José L. Félix
- 475-491 Fuel economy analysis of part-load variable camshaft timing strategies in two modern small-capacity spark ignition engines
by Bonatesta, F. & Altamore, G. & Kalsi, J. & Cary, M.
- 492-500 Prosumers in district heating networks – A Swedish case study
by Brange, Lisa & Englund, Jessica & Lauenburg, Patrick
- 501-508 Improvement of transient supercooling of thermoelectric coolers through variable semiconductor cross-section
by Lv, Hao & Wang, Xiao-Dong & Wang, Tian-Hu & Cheng, Chin-Hsiang
- 509-531 Influence of internal and external boundary conditions on the decrement factor and time lag heat flux of building walls in steady periodic regime
by Mazzeo, D. & Oliveti, G. & Arcuri, N.
- 532-539 Effect of closed-loop controlled resonance based mechanism to start free piston engine generator: Simulation and test results
by Jia, Boru & Zuo, Zhengxing & Feng, Huihua & Tian, Guohong & Smallbone, Andrew & Roskilly, A.P.
- 540-552 Operating strategies for fuel processing systems with a focus on water–gas shift reactor stability
by Krekel, Daniel & Samsun, Remzi Can & Pasel, Joachim & Prawitz, Matthias & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef
- 553-562 Aircraft cost index and the future of carbon emissions from air travel
by Edwards, Holly A. & Dixon-Hardy, Darron & Wadud, Zia
- 563-571 Stable direct-methane solid oxide fuel cells with calcium-oxide-modified nickel-based anodes operating at reduced temperatures
by Qu, Jifa & Wang, Wei & Chen, Yubo & Deng, Xiang & Shao, Zongping
- 572-578 A cascade pulse tube cooler capable of energy recovery
by Wang, Longyi & Wu, Mei & Sun, Xiao & Gan, Zhihua
- 579-589 Simulation of a proposed novel weather forecast control for ground source heat pumps as a mean to evaluate the feasibility of forecast controls’ influence on the photovoltaic electricity self-consumption
by Thygesen, Richard & Karlsson, Björn
- 590-606 Stochastic profit-based scheduling of industrial virtual power plant using the best demand response strategy
by Nosratabadi, Seyyed Mostafa & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Gholipour, Eskandar
- 607-619 An IoT-based energy-management platform for industrial facilities
by Wei, Min & Hong, Seung Ho & Alam, Musharraf
- 620-627 Generation of electricity from deep-sea hydrothermal vents with a thermoelectric converter
by Xie, Yu & Wu, Shi-jun & Yang, Can-jun
- 628-638 Energy management in manufacturing: Toward eco-factories of the future – A focus group study
by May, Gökan & Stahl, Bojan & Taisch, Marco
- 639-649 A new approach for model validation in solar radiation using wavelet, phase and frequency coherence analysis
by Hussain, Sajid & Al-Alili, Ali
- 650-658 Development of a probabilistic graphical model for predicting building energy performance
by O’Neill, Zheng & O’Neill, Charles
- 659-669 Investigation of the thermal performance of phase change material/mini-channel coupled battery thermal management system
by Rao, Zhonghao & Wang, Qingchao & Huang, Congliang
- 670-675 Compact open cathode feed system for PEMFCs
by Ling, C.Y. & Cao, H. & Chen, Y. & Han, M. & Birgersson, E.
- 676-685 Mock target IR thermography for indoor air temperature measurement
by Fokaides, Paris A. & Jurelionis, Andrius & Gagyte, Laura & Kalogirou, Soteris A.
- 686-701 A dynamic prognosis scheme for flexible operation of gas turbines
by Tsoutsanis, Elias & Meskin, Nader & Benammar, Mohieddine & Khorasani, Khashayar
- 702-710 Supply–demand balancing for power management in smart grid: A Stackelberg game approach
by Yu, Mengmeng & Hong, Seung Ho
- 711-722 CFD analysis of melting process in a shell-and-tube latent heat storage for concentrated solar power plants
by Fornarelli, F. & Camporeale, S.M. & Fortunato, B. & Torresi, M. & Oresta, P. & Magliocchetti, L. & Miliozzi, A. & Santo, G.
- 723-732 Effect of increased renewables generation on operation of thermal power plants
by Eser, Patrick & Singh, Antriksh & Chokani, Ndaona & Abhari, Reza S.
- 733-755 Single-phase heat transfer enhancement in micro/minichannels using nanofluids: Theory and applications
by Hussien, Ahmed A. & Abdullah, Mohd Z. & Al-Nimr, Moh’d A.
- 756-768 Energy and GHG balances of ethanol production from cane molasses in Indonesia
by Khatiwada, Dilip & Venkata, Bharadwaj K. & Silveira, Semida & Johnson, Francis X.
- 769-794 An empirical–heuristic optimization of the building-roof geometry for urban wind energy exploitation on high-rise buildings
by Toja-Silva, Francisco & Lopez-Garcia, Oscar & Peralta, Carlos & Navarro, Jorge & Cruz, Ignacio
- 795-804 Decomposition analysis of Philippine CO2 emissions from fuel combustion and electricity generation
by Sumabat, Ana Karmela & Lopez, Neil Stephen & Yu, Krista Danielle & Hao, Han & Li, Richard & Geng, Yong & Chiu, Anthony S.F.
- 805-814 Novel intrinsic-based submodel for char particle gasification in entrained-flow gasifiers: Model development, validation and illustration
by Schulze, S. & Richter, A. & Vascellari, M. & Gupta, A. & Meyer, B. & Nikrityuk, P.A.
- 815-825 Regenerative liquid ring pumps review and advances on design and performance
by Karlsen-Davies, N.D. & Aggidis, G.A.
- 826-836 Wind resource characterization in the Arabian Peninsula
by Yip, Chak Man Andrew & Gunturu, Udaya Bhaskar & Stenchikov, Georgiy L.
- 837-856 Energy and exergy analyses of Photovoltaic/Thermal flat transpired collectors: Experimental and theoretical study
by Gholampour, Maysam & Ameri, Mehran
- 857-870 Economic value of flexible hydrogen-based polygeneration energy systems
by Farhat, Karim & Reichelstein, Stefan
- 871-881 Measurement and analysis of household carbon: The case of a UK city
by Allinson, David & Irvine, Katherine N. & Edmondson, Jill L. & Tiwary, Abhishek & Hill, Graeme & Morris, Jonathan & Bell, Margaret & Davies, Zoe G. & Firth, Steven K. & Fisher, Jill & Gaston, Kevin J. & Leake, Jonathan R. & McHugh, Nicola & Namdeo, Anil & Rylatt, Mark & Lomas, Kevin
- 882-890 Life cycle assessment of grid-connected photovoltaic power generation from crystalline silicon solar modules in China
by Hou, Guofu & Sun, Honghang & Jiang, Ziying & Pan, Ziqiang & Wang, Yibo & Zhang, Xiaodan & Zhao, Ying & Yao, Qiang
- 891-905 Trip-based SOC management for a plugin hybrid electric vehicle
by Cordiner, Stefano & Galeotti, Matteo & Mulone, Vincenzo & Nobile, Matteo & Rocco, Vittorio
- 906-915 Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling of air flow field, mean age of air and CO2 distributions inside a bedroom with different heights of conditioned air supply outlet
by Ning, Mao & Mengjie, Song & Mingyin, Chan & Dongmei, Pan & Shiming, Deng
- 916-923 Life-cycle environmental impact analysis of a typical cement production chain
by Song, Dan & Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed
- 924-933 The study of carrier transfer mechanism for nanostructural hematite photoanode for solar water splitting
by Chen, Yen-Jhih & Chen, Liang-Yih
- 934-943 Heat transfer by liquid jets impinging on a hot flat surface
by Hosain, Md Lokman & Bel Fdhila, Rebei & Daneryd, Anders
- 944-955 Life cycle assessment and energy-CO2-economic payback analyses of renewable domestic hot water systems with unglazed and glazed solar thermal panels
by Comodi, Gabriele & Bevilacqua, Maurizio & Caresana, Flavio & Paciarotti, Claudia & Pelagalli, Leonardo & Venella, Paola
- 956-962 Development of a numerical model for biomass packed bed pyrolysis based on experimental validation
by Borello, D. & Cedola, L. & Frangioni, G.V. & Meloni, R. & Venturini, P. & De Filippis, P. & de Caprariis, B.
- 963-971 A new approach to modelling of a horizontal geo-heat exchanger with an internal source term
by Sofyan, Sarwo Edhy & Hu, Eric & Kotousov, Andrei
- 972-983 Impact of biodiesel fuel on engine emissions and Aftertreatment System operation
by Cordiner, Stefano & Mulone, Vincenzo & Nobile, Matteo & Rocco, Vittorio
- 984-990 Energy efficiency potentials: Contrasting thermodynamic, technical and economic limits for organic Rankine cycles within UK industry
by Chen, Q. & Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B.
- 991-1002 Steady state analysis of gas networks with distributed injection of alternative gas
by Abeysekera, M. & Wu, J. & Jenkins, N. & Rees, M.
- 1003-1011 CIGS absorber preparation by non-vacuum particle-based screen printing and RTA densification
by Kuo, Hsiu-Po & Tsai, Hung-An & Huang, An-Ni & Pan, Wen-Chueh
- 1012-1018 An efficient pulse tube cryocooler for boil-off gas reliquefaction in liquid natural gas tanks
by Hu, J.Y. & Chen, S. & Zhu, J. & Zhang, L.M. & Luo, E.C. & Dai, W. & Li, H.B.
- 1019-1027 T100 mGT converted into mHAT for domestic applications: Economic analysis based on hourly demand
by Montero Carrero, Marina & De Paepe, Ward & Parente, Alessandro & Contino, Francesco
- 1028-1038 A system-level fault detection and diagnosis method for low delta-T syndrome in the complex HVAC systems
by Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Shan, Kui & Yan, Chengchu
- 1039-1042 Dopant effects on conductivity in copper oxide photoelectrochemical cells
by Chiang, Chia-Ying & Shin, Yoon & Ehrman, Sheryl
- 1043-1051 Enhancement of electroactivity of platinum–tungsten trioxide nanocomposites with NaOH-treated carbon support toward methanol oxidation reaction
by Lin, Cheng-Lan & Wang, Chih-Chung
- 1052-1058 Precipitation recovery of boron from aqueous solution by chemical oxo-precipitation at room temperature
by Lin, Jui-Yen & Shih, Yu-Jen & Chen, Po-Yen & Huang, Yao-Hui
2016, Volume 163, Issue C
- 1-8 Thermal analysis of Al–Si alloys as high-temperature phase-change material and their corrosion properties with ceramic materials
by Fukahori, Ryo & Nomura, Takahiro & Zhu, Chunyu & Sheng, Nan & Okinaka, Noriyuki & Akiyama, Tomohiro
- 9-18 Application of weather forecast in conjunction with price-based method for PCM solar passive buildings – An experimental study
by Barzin, Reza & Chen, John J.J. & Young, Brent R. & Farid, Mohammed M
- 19-31 Bulk monolithic Ce–Zr–Fe–O/Al2O3 oxygen carriers for a fixed bed scheme of the chemical looping combustion: Reactivity of oxygen carrier
by Gu, Zhenhua & Li, Kongzhai & Wang, Hua & Qing, Shan & Zhu, Xing & Wei, Yonggang & Cheng, Xianming & Yu, He & Cao, Yan
- 32-40 Load forecasting of supermarket refrigeration
by Rasmussen, Lisa Buth & Bacher, Peder & Madsen, Henrik & Nielsen, Henrik Aalborg & Heerup, Christian & Green, Torben
- 41-50 Enhancing properties of iron and manganese ores as oxygen carriers for chemical looping processes by dry impregnation
by Haider, S.K. & Azimi, G. & Duan, L. & Anthony, E.J. & Patchigolla, K. & Oakey, J.E. & Leion, H. & Mattisson, T. & Lyngfelt, A.
- 51-59 Enclathration of CO2 as a co-guest of structure H hydrates and its implications for CO2 capture and sequestration
by Lee, Yohan & Lee, Dongyoung & Lee, Jong-Won & Seo, Yongwon
- 60-62 Fuel crossover and internal current in proton exchange membrane fuel cell modeling
by Chakraborty, Uttara
- 63-70 Assessment of renewables for energy security and carbon mitigation in Southeast Asia: The case of Indonesia and Thailand
by Kumar, Subhash
- 71-80 Investigation of particulate emission characteristics of a diesel engine fueled with higher alcohols/biodiesel blends
by Zhang, Zhi-Hui & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 81-92 Optimal behavior of responsive residential demand considering hybrid phase change materials
by Shafie-khah, M. & Kheradmand, M. & Javadi, S. & Azenha, M. & de Aguiar, J.L.B. & Castro-Gomes, J. & Siano, P. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 93-104 Occupancy-based demand response and thermal comfort optimization in microgrids with renewable energy sources and energy storage
by Korkas, Christos D. & Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B.
- 105-117 Ultra-high speed imaging study of the diesel spray close to the injector tip at the initial opening stage with split injection
by Wang, Ziman & Ding, Haichun & Ma, Xiao & Xu, Hongming & Wyszynski, Miroslaw L.
- 118-133 Optimal structural design of residential power and heat supply devices in consideration of operational and capital recovery constraints
by Wakui, Tetsuya & Kawayoshi, Hiroki & Yokoyama, Ryohei
- 134-141 Forecasting the EV charging load based on customer profile or station measurement?
by Majidpour, Mostafa & Qiu, Charlie & Chu, Peter & Pota, Hemanshu R. & Gadh, Rajit
- 142-153 Optimization-based energy management strategy for a fuel cell/battery hybrid power system
by Ettihir, K. & Boulon, L. & Agbossou, K.
- 154-166 Modelling soot formation from wall films in a gasoline direct injection engine using a detailed population balance model
by Wang, Buyu & Mosbach, Sebastian & Schmutzhard, Sebastian & Shuai, Shijin & Huang, Yaqing & Kraft, Markus
- 167-179 A dual-scale analysis of a desiccant wheel with a novel organic–inorganic hybrid adsorbent for energy recovery
by Fu, Huang-Xi & Zhang, Li-Zhi & Xu, Jian-Chang & Cai, Rong-Rong
- 180-189 Performance of a pavement solar energy collector: Model development and validation
by Guldentops, Gert & Nejad, Alireza Mahdavi & Vuye, Cedric & Van den bergh, Wim & Rahbar, Nima
- 190-200 Comparison of energy management strategies of a battery/supercapacitors system for electric vehicle under real-time constraints
by Castaings, Ali & Lhomme, Walter & Trigui, Rochdi & Bouscayrol, Alain
- 201-210 Identifying main factors of capacity fading in lithium ion cells using orthogonal design of experiments
by Su, Laisuo & Zhang, Jianbo & Wang, Caijuan & Zhang, Yakun & Li, Zhe & Song, Yang & Jin, Ting & Ma, Zhao
- 211-221 Cutting CO2 intensity targets of interprovincial emissions trading in China
by Chang, Kai & Chang, Hao
- 222-243 Wind farm siting using a spatial Analytic Hierarchy Process approach: A case study of the Städteregion Aachen
by Höfer, Tim & Sunak, Yasin & Siddique, Hafiz & Madlener, Reinhard
- 244-253 Win–Win strategies to promote air pollutant control policies and non-fossil energy target regulation in China
by Wang, Lining & Patel, Pralit L. & Yu, Sha & Liu, Bo & McLeod, Jeff & Clarke, Leon E. & Chen, Wenying
- 254-262 The structure and pyrolysis product distribution of lignite from different sedimentary environment
by Liu, Peng & Zhang, Dexiang & Wang, Lanlan & Zhou, Yang & Pan, Tieying & Lu, Xilan
- 263-282 On the use of SAFT-VR Mie for assessing large-glide fluorocarbon working-fluid mixtures in organic Rankine cycles
by Oyewunmi, Oyeniyi A. & Taleb, Aly I. & Haslam, Andrew J. & Markides, Christos N.
- 283-294 An optimal time-of-use pricing for urban gas: A study with a multi-agent evolutionary game-theoretic perspective
by Gong, Chengzhu & Tang, Kai & Zhu, Kejun & Hailu, Atakelty
- 295-303 Regional level approach for increasing energy efficiency
by Viholainen, Juha & Luoranen, Mika & Väisänen, Sanni & Niskanen, Antti & Horttanainen, Mika & Soukka, Risto
- 304-312 Measuring fuel mixing under industrial fluidized-bed conditions – A camera-probe based fuel tracking system
by Sette, Erik & Berdugo Vilches, Teresa & Pallarès, David & Johnsson, Filip
- 313-322 New equivalent parameters for thermal characterization of opaque building envelope components under dynamic conditions
by Corrado, Vincenzo & Paduos, Simona
- 323-333 Characterization of an ilmenite ore for pressurized chemical looping combustion
by Ridha, Firas N. & Duchesne, Marc A. & Lu, Xuao & Lu, Dennis Y. & Filippou, Dimitrios & Hughes, Robin W.
- 334-342 Membranes for direct ethanol fuel cells: An overview
by Zakaria, Z. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Timmiati, S.N.
- 343-351 Probabilistic load flow for distribution systems with uncertain PV generation
by Kabir, M.N. & Mishra, Y. & Bansal, R.C.
- 352-360 Energy-positive nitrogen removal using the integrated short-cut nitrification and autotrophic denitrification microbial fuel cells (MFCs)
by Li, Yan & Williams, Isaiah & Xu, Zhiheng & Li, Baikun & Li, Baitao
- 361-386 Dynamic building energy performance analysis: A new adaptive control strategy for stringent thermohygrometric indoor air requirements
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Montanaro, Umberto & Palombo, Adolfo & Santini, Stefania
- 387-395 Comparing pelletization and torrefaction depots: Optimization of depot capacity and biomass moisture to determine the minimum production cost
by Chai, Li & Saffron, Christopher M.
- 396-407 An experimental investigation on a small-sized parabolic trough solar collector for water heating in cold areas
by Zou, Bin & Dong, Jiankai & Yao, Yang & Jiang, Yiqiang
- 408-422 Interactive energy management of networked microgrids-based active distribution system considering large-scale integration of renewable energy resources
by Lv, Tianguang & Ai, Qian
- 423-435 Carbon capture from pulverized coal power plant (PCPP): Solvent performance comparison at an industrial scale
by Sharifzadeh, Mahdi & Bumb, Prateek & Shah, Nilay
- 436-451 A structural decomposition analysis of global energy footprints
by Lan, Jun & Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & McBain, Darian & Kanemoto, Keiichiro
- 452-463 An incentive-oriented early warning system for predicting the co-movements between oil price shocks and macroeconomy
by Ju, Keyi & Su, Bin & Zhou, Dequn & Zhang, Yuqiang
- 464-475 Finite Element Method for forecasting the diffusion of photovoltaic systems: Why and how?
by Karakaya, Emrah
- 476-487 Design tool for offgrid hydrogen refuelling systems for aerospace applications
by Troncoso, E. & Lapeña-Rey, N. & Gonzalez, M.
2016, Volume 162, Issue C
- 1-10 Heat integration of heat pump assisted distillation into the overall process
by Yang, Minbo & Feng, Xiao & Liu, Guilian
- 11-20 Energy performance and economic viability of advanced window technologies for a new Finnish townhouse concept
by Pal, Sudip Kumar & Alanne, Kari & Jokisalo, Juha & Siren, Kai
- 21-30 Wind power scenario generation through state-space specifications for uncertainty analysis of wind power plants
by Díaz, Guzmán & Gómez-Aleixandre, Javier & Coto, José
- 31-39 Efficiency improvement of heat storage materials for MgO/H2O/Mg(OH)2 chemical heat pumps
by Mastronardo, E. & Bonaccorsi, L. & Kato, Y. & Piperopoulos, E. & Milone, C.
- 40-48 Coordinated dispatch in multiple cooperative autonomous islanded microgrids
by Fang, Xinli & Yang, Qiang & Wang, Jianhui & Yan, Wenjun
- 49-57 Pulsed electric field treatment of sugar beet tails as a sustainable feedstock for bioethanol production
by Almohammed, Fouad & Mhemdi, Houcine & Vorobiev, Eugène
- 58-67 CO2 capture with solid sorbent: CFD model of an innovative reactor concept
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Gallorini, F.
- 68-82 Shape stabilised phase change materials based on a high melt viscosity HDPE and paraffin waxes
by Mu, Mulan & Basheer, P.A.M. & Sha, Wei & Bai, Yun & McNally, Tony
- 83-98 Power demand control scenarios for smart grid applications with finite number of appliances
by Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V.
- 99-113 Injection timing effects on partially premixed diesel–methane dual fuel low temperature combustion
by Guerry, E. Scott & Raihan, Mostafa S. & Srinivasan, Kalyan K. & Krishnan, Sundar R. & Sohail, Aamir
- 114-130 Energy-efficient natural gas hydrate production using gas exchange
by Koh, Dong-Yeun & Kang, Hyery & Lee, Jong-Won & Park, Youngjune & Kim, Se-Joon & Lee, Jaehyoung & Lee, Joo Yong & Lee, Huen
- 131-138 A new approach for measuring the environmental sustainability of renewable energy production systems: Focused on the modelling of green gas production pathways
by Pierie, F. & Bekkering, J. & Benders, R.M.J. & van Gemert, W.J.Th. & Moll, H.C.
- 139-148 Renewable resources portfolio optimization in the presence of demand response
by Behboodi, Sahand & Chassin, David P. & Crawford, Curran & Djilali, Ned
- 149-162 Performance analyses of a hybrid geothermal–fossil power generation system using low-enthalpy geothermal resources
by Liu, Qiang & Shang, Linlin & Duan, Yuanyuan
- 163-171 Online state of charge estimation and open circuit voltage hysteresis modeling of LiFePO4 battery using invariant imbedding method
by Dong, Guangzhong & Wei, Jingwen & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai
- 172-182 Improvement of NO and CO predictions for a homogeneous combustion SI engine using a novel emissions model
by Karvountzis-Kontakiotis, Apostolos & Ntziachristos, Leonidas
- 183-196 The homeostasis solution – Mechanical homeostasis in architecturally homeostatic buildings
by Wang, Lin-Shu & Ma, Peizheng
- 197-206 Lithium-ion storage capacitors achieved by CVD graphene/TaC/Ta-wires and carbon hollow spheres
by Zhao, Liwei & Li, Hongji & Li, Mingji & Xu, Sheng & Li, Cuiping & Qu, Changqing & Zhang, Lijun & Yang, Baohe
- 207-217 Energy performance of building envelopes integrated with phase change materials for cooling load reduction in tropical Singapore
by Lei, Jiawei & Yang, Jinglei & Yang, En-Hua
- 218-230 Extended forecast methods for day-ahead electricity spot prices applying artificial neural networks
by Keles, Dogan & Scelle, Jonathan & Paraschiv, Florentina & Fichtner, Wolf
- 231-244 Technical assessment of a micro-cogeneration system based on polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell and fluidized bed autothermal reformer
by Di Marcoberardino, Gioele & Roses, Leonardo & Manzolini, Giampaolo
- 245-256 Devolatilization kinetics of woody biomass at short residence times and high heating rates and peak temperatures
by Johansen, Joakim M. & Gadsbøll, Rasmus & Thomsen, Jesper & Jensen, Peter A. & Glarborg, Peter & Ek, Paul & De Martini, Nikolai & Mancini, Marco & Weber, Roman & Mitchell, Reginald E.
- 257-265 Influence of the operational conditions on the performance of a chemisorption chiller driven by hot water between 65°C and 80°C
by de Oliveira, Rogério Gomes & Generoso, Daniel João
- 266-277 Feasibility of ground coupled heat pumps in office buildings: A China study
by Zhou, Zhihua & Zhang, Zhiming & Chen, Guanyi & Zuo, Jian & Xu, Pan & Meng, Chong & Yu, Zhun
- 278-288 Development of a skeletal mechanism for biodiesel blend surrogates with varying fatty acid methyl esters proportion
by Liu, Teng & E., Jiaqiang & Yang, Wenming & Hui, An & Cai, Hao
- 289-297 Split fuel injection and Miller cycle in a large-bore engine
by Imperato, Matteo & Kaario, Ossi & Sarjovaara, Teemu & Larmi, Martti
- 298-307 Analytical assessment of a novel hybrid solar tubular receiver and combustor
by Lim, Jin Han & Nathan, Graham J. & Hu, Eric & Dally, Bassam B.
- 308-320 Integration of Solid Oxide Electrolyzer and Fischer-Tropsch: A sustainable pathway for synthetic fuel
by Cinti, Giovanni & Baldinelli, Arianna & Di Michele, Alessandro & Desideri, Umberto
- 321-329 A fast response free-piston engine generator numerical model for control applications
by Jia, Boru & Smallbone, Andrew & Feng, Huihua & Tian, Guohong & Zuo, Zhengxing & Roskilly, A.P.
- 330-345 Optimum design of horizontal ground-coupled heat pump systems using spiral-coil-loop heat exchangers
by Go, Gyu-Hyun & Lee, Seung-Rae & Yoon, Seok & Kim, Min-Jun
- 346-353 Study of a thermoelectric generator based on a catalytic premixed meso-scale combustor
by Merotto, L. & Fanciulli, C. & Dondè, R. & De Iuliis, S.
- 354-362 Mass transfer of ammonia escape and CO2 absorption in CO2 capture using ammonia solution in bubbling reactor
by Ma, Shuangchen & Chen, Gongda & Zhu, Sijie & Han, Tingting & Yu, Weijing
- 363-371 Integrating water resources and power generation: The energy–water nexus in Illinois
by DeNooyer, Tyler A. & Peschel, Joshua M. & Zhang, Zhenxing & Stillwell, Ashlynn S.
- 372-381 Large scale experimental evaluation to methane hydrate dissociation below quadruple point in sandy sediment
by Wang, Yi & Feng, Jing-Chun & Li, Xiao-Sen & Zhang, Yu & Li, Gang
- 382-389 A blueprint for an energy policy in Greece with considerations of climate change
by Chatzizacharia, Kalliopi & Benekis, Vasilis & Hatziavramidis, Dimitris
- 390-400 Reactivity enhancement of calcium based sorbents by doped with metal oxides through the sol–gel process
by Chen, Huichao & Zhang, Pingping & Duan, Yufeng & Zhao, Changsui
- 401-415 Economic potential for future demand response in Germany – Modeling approach and case study
by Gils, Hans Christian
- 416-427 Process intensification characteristics of a microreactor absorber for enhanced CO2 capture
by Ganapathy, Harish & Steinmayer, Sascha & Shooshtari, Amir & Dessiatoun, Serguei & Ohadi, Michael M. & Alshehhi, Mohamed
- 428-434 Influence of intumescent flame retardant on thermal and flame retardancy of eutectic mixed paraffin/polypropylene form-stable phase change materials
by Li, Liping & Wang, Gang & Guo, Chuigen
- 435-449 Green growth: The economic impacts of large-scale renewable energy development in China
by Dai, Hancheng & Xie, Xuxuan & Xie, Yang & Liu, Jian & Masui, Toshihiko
- 450-459 Design and optical analyses of an arrayed microfluidic tunable prism panel for enhancing solar energy collection
by Narasimhan, Vinayak & Jiang, Dongyue & Park, Sung-Yong
- 460-471 A passive cooling wind catcher with heat pipe technology: CFD, wind tunnel and field-test analysis
by Calautit, John Kaiser & Hughes, Ben Richard
- 472-485 Modeling office building consumer load with a combined physical and behavioral approach: Simulation and validation
by Sandels, C. & Brodén, D. & Widén, J. & Nordström, L. & Andersson, E.
- 486-493 Concept and potential of pumped hydro storage in federal waterways
by Stenzel, Peter & Linssen, Jochen
- 494-505 A brief review on convection heat transfer of fluids at supercritical pressures in tubes and the recent progress
by Huang, Dan & Wu, Zan & Sunden, Bengt & Li, Wei
- 506-514 A pilot study of activated carbon and metal–organic frameworks for methane storage
by Beckner, Matthew & Dailly, Anne
- 515-526 Exergoeconomic and environmental analyses of an air conditioning system using thermal energy storage
by Mosaffa, A.H. & Garousi Farshi, L.
- 527-540 Evaluation of an electric turbo compound system for SI engines: A numerical approach
by Pasini, Gianluca & Lutzemberger, Giovanni & Frigo, Stefano & Marelli, Silvia & Ceraolo, Massimo & Gentili, Roberto & Capobianco, Massimo
- 541-550 Diesel ignition delay and lift-off length through different methodologies using a multi-hole injector
by Payri, Raúl & Salvador, F.J. & Manin, Julien & Viera, Alberto
- 551-560 Using proxies to calculate the carbon impact of investment into electricity network assets
by Daniels, Laura & Coker, Phil & Gunn, Alice & Potter, Ben
- 561-569 A cost-effective evaluation of biomass district heating in rural communities
by Hendricks, Aaron M. & Wagner, John E. & Volk, Timothy A. & Newman, David H. & Brown, Tristan R.
- 570-580 Experimental and numerical assessment of methods to reduce warm up time of engine lubricant oil
by Di Battista, D. & Cipollone, R.
- 581-588 Energy efficiency of electrical infrared heating elements
by Brown, K.J. & Farrelly, R. & O’Shaughnessy, S.M. & Robinson, A.J.
- 589-600 Modelling study, efficiency analysis and optimisation of large-scale Adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage systems with low-temperature thermal storage
by Luo, Xing & Wang, Jihong & Krupke, Christopher & Wang, Yue & Sheng, Yong & Li, Jian & Xu, Yujie & Wang, Dan & Miao, Shihong & Chen, Haisheng
- 601-612 Optimal trading of plug-in electric vehicle aggregation agents in a market environment for sustainability
by Shafie-khah, M. & Heydarian-Forushani, E. & Golshan, M.E.H. & Siano, P. & Moghaddam, M.P. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, M.K. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 613-621 Selective separation of CO2 and CH4 for biogas upgrading on zeolite NaKA and SAPO-56
by Bacsik, Zoltán & Cheung, Ocean & Vasiliev, Petr & Hedin, Niklas
- 622-630 Smart polygeneration grids: experimental performance curves of different prime movers
by Ferrari, Mario L. & Traverso, Alberto & Massardo, Aristide F.