2016, Volume 177, Issue C
- 435-448 Predictive segmentation of energy consumers
by Albert, Adrian & Maasoumy, Mehdi
- 449-463 Investigating the potential and feasibility of an offshore wind farm in the Northern Adriatic Sea
by Schweizer, Joerg & Antonini, Alessandro & Govoni, Laura & Gottardi, Guido & Archetti, Renata & Supino, Enrico & Berretta, Claudia & Casadei, Carlo & Ozzi, Claudia
- 464-474 An electric vehicle dispatch module for demand-side energy participation
by Zhou, Bowen & Yao, Feng & Littler, Tim & Zhang, Huaguang
- 475-486 Impact of inverter loading ratio on solar photovoltaic system performance
by Good, Jeremy & Johnson, Jeremiah X.
- 487-499 Optimization of a wind powered desalination and pumped hydro storage system
by Segurado, R. & Madeira, J.F.A. & Costa, M. & Duić, N. & Carvalho, M.G.
- 500-514 The effect of distributed electricity generation using natural gas on the electric and natural gas grids
by Touretzky, Cara R. & McGuffin, Dana L. & Ziesmer, Jena C. & Baldea, Michael
- 515-536 An overview of the problems and solutions of soil thermal imbalance of ground-coupled heat pumps in cold regions
by You, Tian & Wu, Wei & Shi, Wenxing & Wang, Baolong & Li, Xianting
- 537-543 A capacity model based on charging process for state of health estimation of lithium ion batteries
by Li, Xue & Jiang, Jiuchun & Wang, Le Yi & Chen, Dafen & Zhang, Yanru & Zhang, Caiping
- 544-552 Development of an enhanced parametric model for wind turbine power curve
by Taslimi-Renani, Ehsan & Modiri-Delshad, Mostafa & Elias, Mohamad Fathi Mohamad & Rahim, Nasrudin Abd.
- 553-569 Valuation under uncertain energy prices and load demands of micro-CHP plants supplemented by optimally switched thermal energy storage
by Díaz, Guzmán & Moreno, Blanca
- 570-578 Entropy-involved energy measure study of intrinsic thermoacoustic oscillations
by Zhao, Dan & Li, Shen & Zhao, He
- 579-590 Effect of operating conditions on the sorption enhanced steam reforming of blends of acetic acid and acetone as bio-oil model compounds
by Esteban-Díez, G. & Gil, María V. & Pevida, C. & Chen, D. & Rubiera, F.
- 591-601 Experimental investigations on cylindrical latent heat storage units with sodium acetate trihydrate composites utilizing supercooling
by Dannemand, Mark & Johansen, Jakob Berg & Kong, Weiqiang & Furbo, Simon
- 602-611 Pilot-scale experimental work on carbon dioxide sequestration using steelmaking slag
by Said, Arshe & Laukkanen, Timo & Järvinen, Mika
- 612-624 Agricultural residue gasification for low-cost, low-carbon decentralized power: An empirical case study in Cambodia
by Field, John L. & Tanger, Paul & Shackley, Simon J. & Haefele, Stephan M.
- 625-635 Trading strategies for distribution company with stochastic distributed energy resources
by Zhang, Chunyu & Wang, Qi & Wang, Jianhui & Korpås, Magnus & Pinson, Pierre & Østergaard, Jacob & Khodayar, Mohammad E.
- 636-648 Active demand response with electric heating systems: Impact of market penetration
by Arteconi, Alessia & Patteeuw, Dieter & Bruninx, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik & D’haeseleer, William & Helsen, Lieve
- 649-660 Minimizing the costs of constructing an all plug-in electric bus transportation system: A case study in Penghu
by Ke, Bwo-Ren & Chung, Chen-Yuan & Chen, Yen-Chang
- 661-670 CO2 emissions and energy demands of vehicles tested under the NEDC and the new WLTP type approval test procedures
by Pavlovic, Jelica & Marotta, Alessandro & Ciuffo, Biagio
- 671-682 Optimisation of biogas production from the macroalgae Laminaria sp. at different periods of harvesting in Ireland
by Montingelli, Maria E. & Benyounis, Khaled Y. & Quilty, Brid & Stokes, Joseph & Olabi, Abdul G.
- 683-691 A composite metric for assessing flexibility available in conventional generators of power systems
by Oree, Vishwamitra & Sayed Hassen, Sayed Z.
- 692-702 Understanding electricity consumption: A comparative contribution of building factors, socio-demographics, appliances, behaviours and attitudes
by Huebner, Gesche & Shipworth, David & Hamilton, Ian & Chalabi, Zaid & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 703-715 Experimental investigation of impacts of engine hardware, operating parameters and combustion performance on particulate emissions in a DISI engine
by Anbari Attar, Mohammadreza & Xu, Hongming
- 716-728 The operational performance of “net zero energy building”: A study in China
by Zhou, Zhihua & Feng, Lei & Zhang, Shuzhen & Wang, Chendong & Chen, Guanyi & Du, Tao & Li, Yasong & Zuo, Jian
- 729-739 Vanadium microfluidic fuel cell with novel multi-layer flow-through porous electrodes: Model, simulations and experiments
by Li, Li & Nikiforidis, Georgios & Leung, Michael K.H. & Daoud, Walid A.
- 740-750 The calibration and validation of a model for predicting the performance of gas-fired tankless water heaters in domestic hot water applications
by Johnson, Geoffrey & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 751-770 Time series analytics using sliding window metaheuristic optimization-based machine learning system for identifying building energy consumption patterns
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Ngo, Ngoc-Tri
- 771-782 A rapid low-temperature internal heating strategy with optimal frequency based on constant polarization voltage for lithium-ion batteries
by Ruan, Haijun & Jiang, Jiuchun & Sun, Bingxiang & Zhang, Weige & Gao, Wenzhong & Wang, Le Yi & Ma, Zeyu
- 783-792 Computational fluid dynamic and thermal analysis of Lithium-ion battery pack with air cooling
by Saw, Lip Huat & Ye, Yonghuang & Tay, Andrew A.O. & Chong, Wen Tong & Kuan, Seng How & Yew, Ming Chian
- 793-803 A novel bidirectional mechanism based on time series model for wind power forecasting
by Zhao, Yongning & Ye, Lin & Li, Zhi & Song, Xuri & Lang, Yansheng & Su, Jian
- 804-816 A reduced low-temperature electro-thermal coupled model for lithium-ion batteries
by Jiang, Jiuchun & Ruan, Haijun & Sun, Bingxiang & Zhang, Weige & Gao, Wenzhong & Wang, Le Yi & Zhang, Linjing
- 817-822 Thin liquid/gas diffusion layers for high-efficiency hydrogen production from water splitting
by Mo, Jingke & Kang, Zhenye & Yang, Gaoqiang & Retterer, Scott T. & Cullen, David A. & Toops, Todd J. & Green, Johney B. & Zhang, Feng-Yuan
- 823-838 An integrated approach for modeling the electricity value of a sugarcane production system
by Mutanga, Shingirirai Savious & de Vries, Marne & Mbohwa, Charles & Kumar, Dillip Das & Rogner, Holger
- 839-851 Gas transmission networks in Europe: Connections between different entry-exit tariff methodologies
by Bermúdez, Alfredo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Diéguez, Francisco J. & González-Rueda, Ángel M.
- 852-862 Expanding the biomass resource: sustainable oil production via fast pyrolysis of low input high diversity biomass and the potential integration of thermochemical and biological conversion routes
by Corton, J. & Donnison, I.S. & Patel, M. & Bühle, L. & Hodgson, E. & Wachendorf, M. & Bridgwater, A. & Allison, G. & Fraser, M.D.
- 863-878 Model-based analysis of CO2 revalorization for di-methyl ether synthesis driven by solar catalytic reforming
by Luu, Minh Tri & Milani, Dia & Sharma, Manish & Zeaiter, Joseph & Abbas, Ali
- 879-895 Lipid recovery from wet oleaginous microbial biomass for biofuel production: A critical review
by Dong, Tao & Knoshaug, Eric P. & Pienkos, Philip T. & Laurens, Lieve M.L.
- 896-906 The effect of latitude on the performance of different solar trackers in Europe and Africa
by Bahrami, Arian & Okoye, Chiemeka Onyeka & Atikol, Ugur
2016, Volume 176, Issue C
- 1-11 A theoretical framework for multiphysics modeling of methane fueled solid oxide fuel cell and analysis of low steam methane reforming kinetics
by Wang, Baoxuan & Zhu, Jiang & Lin, Zijing
- 12-21 A pilot-scale study of gas production from hydrate deposits with two-spot horizontal well system
by Li, Bo & Liang, Yun-Pei & Li, Xiao-Sen & Zhou, Lei
- 22-33 Comparative evaluation of GHG emissions from the use of Miscanthus for bio-hydrocarbon production via fast pyrolysis and bio-oil upgrading
by Shemfe, Mobolaji B. & Whittaker, Carly & Gu, Sai & Fidalgo, Beatriz
- 34-48 A study on combustion of oil palm empty fruit bunch in a fluidized bed using alternative bed materials: Performance, emissions, and time-domain changes in the bed condition
by Ninduangdee, Pichet & Kuprianov, Vladimir I.
- 49-64 A design approach for integrating thermoelectric devices using topology optimization
by Soprani, S. & Haertel, J.H.K. & Lazarov, B.S. & Sigmund, O. & Engelbrecht, K.
- 65-73 Sharing wind power forecasts in electricity markets: A numerical analysis
by Exizidis, Lazaros & Kazempour, S. Jalal & Pinson, Pierre & de Greve, Zacharie & Vallée, François
- 74-79 A high-performance carbon nanoparticle-decorated graphite felt electrode for vanadium redox flow batteries
by Wei, L. & Zhao, T.S. & Zhao, G. & An, L. & Zeng, L.
- 80-91 Generation and evaluation of space–time trajectories of photovoltaic power
by Golestaneh, Faranak & Gooi, Hoay Beng & Pinson, Pierre
- 92-103 Real-time state-of-health estimation for electric vehicle batteries: A data-driven approach
by You, Gae-won & Park, Sangdo & Oh, Dukjin
- 104-115 A parameter extraction technique exploiting intrinsic properties of solar cells
by Tong, Nhan Thanh & Pora, Wanchalerm
- 116-124 Bacillus sp. strains to produce bio-hydrogen from the organic fraction of municipal solid waste
by Shah, A.T. & Favaro, L. & Alibardi, L. & Cagnin, L. & Sandon, A. & Cossu, R. & Casella, S. & Basaglia, M.
- 125-137 Analysis of downshift’s improvement to energy efficiency of an electric vehicle during regenerative braking
by Li, Liang & Li, Xujian & Wang, Xiangyu & Song, Jian & He, Kai & Li, Chenfeng
- 138-148 A feasibility study of microgrids for reducing energy use and GHG emissions in an industrial application
by Li, Mengyu & Zhang, Xiongwen & Li, Guojun & Jiang, Chaoyang
- 149-156 Investigations on the double gas diffusion backing layer for performance improvement of self-humidified proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Kong, Im Mo & Jung, Aeri & Kim, Min Soo
- 157-170 Offshore wind power resource assessment using Oceansat-2 scatterometer data at a regional scale
by Gadad, Sanjeev & Deka, Paresh Chandra
- 171-182 An improved CO2-based transcritical Rankine cycle (CTRC) used for engine waste heat recovery
by Shu, Gequn & Shi, Lingfeng & Tian, Hua & Li, Xiaoya & Huang, Guangdai & Chang, Liwen
- 183-195 Day-ahead coordinated operation of utility-scale electricity and natural gas networks considering demand response based virtual power plants
by Cui, Hantao & Li, Fangxing & Hu, Qinran & Bai, Linquan & Fang, Xin
- 196-208 Integrated gasification combined cycle with carbon dioxide capture by elevated temperature pressure swing adsorption
by Zhu, Xuancan & Shi, Yixiang & Cai, Ningsheng
- 209-220 The characteristic of spray using diesel water emulsified fuel in a diesel engine
by Park, Sangki & Woo, Seungchul & Kim, Hyungik & Lee, Kihyung
- 221-232 Experimental investigation on the thermal performance of a heat sink filled with porous metal fiber sintered felt/paraffin composite phase change material
by Wang, Hongfei & Wang, Fanxu & Li, Zongtao & Tang, Yong & Yu, Binhai & Yuan, Wei
- 233-244 Lessons from spatial and environmental assessment of energy potentials for Anaerobic Digestion production systems applied to the Netherlands
by Pierie, F. & Benders, R.M.J. & Bekkering, J. & van Gemert, W.J.Th. & Moll, H.C.
- 245-257 A physics-based integer-linear battery modeling paradigm
by Scioletti, Michael S. & Goodman, Johanna K. & Kohl, Paul A. & Newman, Alexandra M.
- 258-271 Experimental investigation on NH3–H2O compression-assisted absorption heat pump (CAHP) for low temperature heating under lower driving sources
by Wu, Wei & Shi, Wenxing & Wang, Jian & Wang, Baolong & Li, Xianting
- 272-281 Sizing and control of a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell/Gas microTurbine hybrid power system using a unique inverter for rural microgrid integration
by Baudoin, Sylvain & Vechiu, Ionel & Camblong, Haritza & Vinassa, Jean-Michel & Barelli, Linda
- 282-294 Effect of engine parameters on in-cylinder flows in a two-stroke gasoline direct injection engine
by Krishna, Addepalli S. & Mallikarjuna, J.M. & Kumar, Davinder
- 295-308 Forecasting volatility of wind power production
by Shen, Zhiwei & Ritter, Matthias
- 309-319 Techno-economic assessment of an off-grid PV system for developing regions to provide electricity for basic domestic needs: A 2020–2040 scenario
by Zubi, Ghassan & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Pasaoglu, Guzay & Pardo, Nicolás
2016, Volume 175, Issue C
- 1-15 Generalizable occupant-driven optimization model for domestic hot water production in NZEB
by Kazmi, H. & D’Oca, S. & Delmastro, C. & Lodeweyckx, S. & Corgnati, S.P.
- 16-30 A thermal battery mimicking a concentrated volumetric solar receiver
by Khalil Anwar, M. & Yilbas, B.S. & Shuja, S.Z.
- 31-39 How to subsidize energy efficiency under duopoly efficiently?
by Nie, Pu-yan & Yang, Yong-cong & Chen, You-hua & Wang, Zhao-hui
- 40-53 Critical peak electricity pricing for sustainable manufacturing: Modeling and case studies
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin
- 54-68 Mineral carbonation of Victorian brown coal fly ash using regenerative ammonium chloride – Process simulation and techno-economic analysis
by Hosseini, Tahereh & Haque, Nawshad & Selomulya, Cordelia & Zhang, Lian
- 69-81 Evaluation of imidazolium-based ionic liquids for biogas upgrading
by Xie, Yujiao & Ma, Chunyan & Lu, Xiaohua & Ji, Xiaoyan
- 82-90 Tween-80 is effective for enhancing steam-exploded biomass enzymatic saccharification and ethanol production by specifically lessening cellulase absorption with lignin in common reed
by Jin, Wenxiang & Chen, Ling & Hu, Meng & Sun, Dan & Li, Ao & Li, Ying & Hu, Zhen & Zhou, Shiguang & Tu, Yuanyuan & Xia, Tao & Wang, Yanting & Xie, Guosheng & Li, Yanbin & Bai, Baowei & Peng, Liangcai
- 91-99 ANN-based modeling and reducing dual-fuel engine’s challenging emissions by multi-objective evolutionary algorithm NSGA-II
by Lotfan, S. & Ghiasi, R. Akbarpour & Fallah, M. & Sadeghi, M.H.
- 100-108 Scenario analysis of CO2 emissions from China’s civil aviation industry through 2030
by Zhou, Wenji & Wang, Tao & Yu, Yadong & Chen, Dingjiang & Zhu, Bing
- 109-127 Fluctuation behavior analysis of international crude oil and gasoline price based on complex network perspective
by Wang, Minggang & Chen, Ying & Tian, Lixin & Jiang, Shumin & Tian, Zihao & Du, Ruijin
- 128-140 A comparison and accuracy analysis of impedance-based temperature estimation methods for Li-ion batteries
by Beelen, H.P.G.J. & Raijmakers, L.H.J. & Donkers, M.C.F. & Notten, P.H.L. & Bergveld, H.J.
- 141-157 Review on microwave–metal discharges and their applications in energy and industrial processes
by Sun, Jing & Wang, Wenlong & Yue, Qinyan & Ma, Chunyuan & Zhang, Junsong & Zhao, Xiqiang & Song, Zhanlong
- 158-167 Allocation of ESS by interval optimization method considering impact of ship swinging on hybrid PV/diesel ship power system
by Wen, Shuli & Lan, Hai & Hong, Ying-Yi & Yu, David C. & Zhang, Lijun & Cheng, Peng
- 168-179 Impacts of feed-in tariff policies on design and performance of CCHP system in different climate zones
by Zheng, C.Y. & Wu, J.Y. & Zhai, X.Q. & Wang, R.Z.
- 180-188 Adaptation of rammed earth to modern construction systems: Comparative study of thermal behavior under summer conditions
by Serrano, Susana & de Gracia, Alvaro & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 189-198 A planning approach for reducing the impact of natural gas network on electricity markets
by Diagoupis, Theodoros D. & Andrianesis, Panagiotis E. & Dialynas, Evangelos N.
- 199-211 Circulating inclined fluidized beds with application for desiccant dehumidification systems
by Chiang, Yuan-Ching & Chen, Chih-Hao & Chiang, Yi-Chin & Chen, Sih-Li
- 212-217 An experimental study on the hydrogen crossover in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells for various current densities
by Jung, Aeri & Oh, Jongkil & Han, Kookil & Kim, Min Soo
- 218-228 Field synergy analysis for enhancing heat transfer capability of a novel narrow-tube closed oscillating heat pipe
by Jiaqiang, E. & Zhao, Xiaohuan & Liu, Haili & Chen, Jianmei & Zuo, Wei & Peng, Qingguo
- 229-239 Quantification and location of a renewable gas industry based on digestion of wastes in Ireland
by O’Shea, Richard & Kilgallon, Ian & Wall, David & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 240-250 Re-mapping sub-Sahara Africa for equipment selection to photo electrify energy poor homes
by Kanyarusoke, Kant E. & Gryzagoridis, Jasson & Oliver, Graeme
- 251-258 Classification of global island regarding the opportunity of using RES
by Meschede, Henning & Holzapfel, Peter & Kadelbach, Florian & Hesselbach, Jens
- 259-268 Cold storage condensation heat recovery system with a novel composite phase change material
by Xia, Mingzhu & Yuan, Yanping & Zhao, Xudong & Cao, Xiaoling & Tang, Zhonghua
- 269-276 Effects of process configurations for combination of rotating packed bed and packed bed on CO2 capture
by Yu, Cheng-Hsiu & Chen, Ming-Tsz & Chen, Hao & Tan, Chung-Sung
- 277-284 Experimental study of CaO/Ca(OH)2 in a fixed-bed reactor for thermochemical heat storage
by Yan, J. & Zhao, C.Y.
- 285-292 Enhancement of maximum temperature drop across thermoelectric cooler through two-stage design and transient supercooling effect
by Lv, Hao & Wang, Xiao-Dong & Meng, Jing-Hui & Wang, Tian-Hu & Yan, Wei-Mon
- 293-304 Performance evaluation of a solar adsorption chiller under different climatic conditions
by Alahmer, Ali & Wang, Xiaolin & Al-Rbaihat, Raed & Amanul Alam, K.C. & Saha, B.B.
- 305-323 Design technologies for eco-industrial parks: From unit operations to processes, plants and industrial networks
by Pan, Ming & Sikorski, Janusz & Akroyd, Jethro & Mosbach, Sebastian & Lau, Raymond & Kraft, Markus
- 324-336 Energy and economic analysis of building integrated with PCM in different cities of China
by Mi, Xuming & Liu, Ran & Cui, Hongzhi & Memon, Shazim Ali & Xing, Feng & Lo, Yiu
- 337-345 Effects of inlet pressure on wall temperature and exergy efficiency of the micro-cylindrical combustor with a step
by Jiaqiang, E. & Zuo, Wei & Liu, Xueling & Peng, Qingguo & Deng, Yuanwang & Zhu, Hao
- 346-355 Experimental investigation on the knocking combustion characteristics of n-butanol gasoline blends in a DISI engine
by Wei, Haiqiao & Feng, Dengquan & Pan, Mingzhang & Pan, JiaYing & Rao, XiaoKang & Gao, Dongzhi
- 356-367 Integration of sampling based battery state of health estimation method in electric vehicles
by Ozkurt, Celil & Camci, Fatih & Atamuradov, Vepa & Odorry, Christopher
- 368-379 The value of energy storage in decarbonizing the electricity sector
by de Sisternes, Fernando J. & Jenkins, Jesse D. & Botterud, Audun
- 380-388 A power-saving control strategy for reducing the total pressure applied by the primary air fan of a coal-fired power plant
by Wang, Yuelan & Ma, Zengyi & Shen, Yueliang & Tang, Yijun & Ni, Mingjiang & Chi, Yong & Yan, Jianhua & Cen, Kefa
- 389-402 A parametric study for enabling reactivity controlled compression ignition (RCCI) operation in diesel engines at various engine loads
by Wang, Yifeng & Yao, Mingfa & Li, Tie & Zhang, Weijing & Zheng, Zunqing
- 405-413 Template-free synthesis of three-dimensional nanoporous N-doped graphene for high performance fuel cell oxygen reduction reaction in alkaline media
by Tang, Sheng & Zhou, Xuejun & Xu, Nengneng & Bai, Zhengyu & Qiao, Jinli & Zhang, Jiujun
- 414-420 Degradation analysis and durability improvement for SOFC 1-cell stack
by Yan, Dong & Zhang, Chi & Liang, Linjiang & Li, Kai & Jia, Lichao & Pu, Jian & Jian, Li & Li, Xi & Zhang, Tao
- 421-428 Flower–like Ni and N codoped hierarchical porous carbon microspheres with enhanced performance for fuel cell storage
by Chao, Shujun & Zhang, Yatian & Wang, Kui & Bai, Zhengyu & Yang, Lin
- 429-434 Novel Ag@C nanocables supported Pd anodes and its implication in energy conversion using direct liquid fuel cells
by Bai, Zhengyu & Huang, Rumeng & Shi, Min & Zhang, Qing & Yang, Lin & Yang, Zongxian & Zhang, Jiujun
- 435-450 3D multi-physics modeling of a gas diffusion electrode for oxygen reduction reaction for electrochemical energy conversion in PEM fuel cells
by Vasile, Nicolò S. & Doherty, Ronan & Monteverde Videla, Alessandro H.A. & Specchia, Stefania
- 451-458 More sustainable electricity generation in hot and dry fuel cells with a novel hybrid membrane of Nafion/nano-silica/hydroxyl ionic liquid
by Li, Yan & Shi, Yan & Mehio, Nada & Tan, Mingsheng & Wang, Zhiyong & Hu, Xiaohong & Chen, George Z. & Dai, Sheng & Jin, Xianbo
- 459-467 Hierarchical porous N-doped graphene foams with superior oxygen reduction reactivity for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
by Zhou, Xuejun & Tang, Sheng & Yin, Yan & Sun, Shuihui & Qiao, Jinli
- 468-478 N/S-Me (Fe, Co, Ni) doped hierarchical porous carbons for fuel cell oxygen reduction reaction with high catalytic activity and long-term stability
by Wu, Mingjie & Zhang, Enguang & Guo, Qinping & Wang, Yongzhen & Qiao, Jinli & Li, Kaixi & Pei, Pucheng
- 479-487 Energy efficiency of platinum-free alkaline direct formate fuel cells
by Wang, L.Q. & Bellini, M. & Filippi, J. & Folliero, M. & Lavacchi, A. & Innocenti, M. & Marchionni, A. & Miller, H.A. & Vizza, F.
- 488-494 TiO2 hierarchical hollow microspheres with different size for application as anodes in high-performance lithium storage
by Wang, Xiaobing & Meng, Qiuxia & Wang, Yuanyuan & Liang, Huijun & Bai, Zhengyu & Wang, Kui & Lou, Xiangdong & Cai, Bibo & Yang, Lin
- 495-504 Morphology controlled La2O3/Co3O4/MnO2–CNTs hybrid nanocomposites with durable bi-functional air electrode in high-performance zinc–air energy storage
by Xu, Nengneng & Qiao, Jinli & Zhang, Xia & Ma, Chengyu & Jian, Saiai & Liu, Yuyu & Pei, Pucheng
- 505-511 Application of tris(trimethylsilyl)borate to suppress self-discharge of layered nickel cobalt manganese oxide for high energy battery
by Liao, Xiaolin & Sun, Peiyi & Xu, Mengqing & Xing, Lidan & Liao, Youhao & Zhang, Liping & Yu, Le & Fan, Weizhen & Li, Weishan
- 512-521 Scalable synthesis of functionalized graphene as cathodes in Li-ion electrochemical energy storage devices
by Xiong, Dongbin & Li, Xifei & Shan, Hui & Yan, Bo & Li, Dejun & Langford, Craig & Sun, Xueliang
- 522-528 Facile large-scale synthesis of core–shell structured sulfur@polypyrrole composite and its application in lithium–sulfur batteries with high energy density
by Xie, Yanping & Zhao, Hongbin & Cheng, Hongwei & Hu, Chenji & Fang, Wenying & Fang, Jianhui & Xu, Jiaqiang & Chen, Zhongwei
- 529-535 Amorphous SnO2/graphene aerogel nanocomposites harvesting superior anode performance for lithium energy storage
by Fan, Linlin & Li, Xifei & Yan, Bo & Li, Xiaojia & Xiong, Dongbin & Li, Dejun & Xu, Hui & Zhang, Xianfa & Sun, Xueliang
- 536-544 Novel hierarchical SnO2 microsphere catalyst coated on gas diffusion electrode for enhancing energy efficiency of CO2 reduction to formate fuel
by Fu, Yishu & Li, Yanan & Zhang, Xia & Liu, Yuyu & Qiao, Jinli & Zhang, Jiujun & Wilkinson, David P.
- 545-550 Specific electrical conductivity in molten potassium dihydrogen phosphate KH2PO4 – An electrolyte for water electrolysis at ∼300°C
by Nikiforov, A.V. & Berg, R.W. & Petrushina, I.M. & Bjerrum, N.J.
2016, Volume 174, Issue C
- 1-14 The impact of emission trading scheme and the ratio of free quota: A dynamic recursive CGE model in China
by Li, Wei & Jia, Zhijie
- 15-24 Design, realization and testing of an adsorption refrigerator based on activated carbon/ethanol working pair
by Frazzica, A. & Palomba, V. & Dawoud, B. & Gullì, G. & Brancato, V. & Sapienza, A. & Vasta, S. & Freni, A. & Costa, F. & Restuccia, G.
- 25-36 Multi-objective optimization of geometrical parameters of corrugated-undulated heat transfer surfaces
by Wang, Limin & Deng, Lei & Ji, Chenglong & Liang, Erkai & Wang, Changxia & Che, Defu
- 37-68 Multi-stage and multi-objective optimization for energy retrofitting a developed hospital reference building: A new approach to assess cost-optimality
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Stasio, Claudio & Mauro, Gerardo Maria & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 69-79 Smart grid adaptive energy conservation and optimization engine utilizing Particle Swarm Optimization and Fuzzification
by Manbachi, Moein & Farhangi, Hassan & Palizban, Ali & Arzanpour, Siamak
- 80-87 CaMn1−xBxO3−δ (B=Al, V, Fe, Co, and Ni) perovskite based oxygen carriers for chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling (CLOU)
by Galinsky, Nathan & Sendi, Marwan & Bowers, Lindsay & Li, Fanxing
- 88-100 Energy-Performance as a driver for optimal production planning
by Salahi, Niloofar & Jafari, Mohsen A.
- 101-107 Piezoelectric energy harvester for public roadway: On-site installation and evaluation
by Xiong, Haocheng & Wang, Linbing
- 108-117 A comparative study between a Rankine cycle and a novel intra-cycle based waste heat recovery concepts applied to an internal combustion engine
by Morgan, Robert & Dong, Guangyu & Panesar, Angad & Heikal, Morgan
- 118-129 Weighted average of inlet and outlet temperatures in borehole heat exchangers
by Beier, Richard A. & Spitler, Jeffrey D.
- 130-143 Optimum community energy storage system for demand load shifting
by Parra, David & Norman, Stuart A. & Walker, Gavin S. & Gillott, Mark
- 144-152 Solar photovoltaic projects in China: High investment risks and the need for institutional response
by Kayser, Dirk
- 153-165 Numerical simulations of combustion process in a gas turbine with a single and multi-point fuel injection system
by Tyliszczak, Artur & Boguslawski, Andrzej & Nowak, Dariusz
- 166-180 Meta-modeling of occupancy variables and analysis of their impact on energy outcomes of office buildings
by Wang, Qinpeng & Augenbroe, Godfried & Kim, Ji-Hyun & Gu, Li
- 181-191 Hydrate dissociation induced by depressurization in conjunction with warm brine stimulation in cubic hydrate simulator with silica sand
by Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen
- 192-200 Optimization of wind turbine layout position in a wind farm using a newly-developed two-dimensional wake model
by Gao, Xiaoxia & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 201-212 Potential for exhaust gas energy recovery in a diesel passenger car under European driving cycle
by Agudelo, Andrés F. & García-Contreras, Reyes & Agudelo, John R. & Armas, Octavio
- 213-223 The CO2 emission efficiency, reduction potential and spatial clustering in China’s industry: Evidence from the regional level
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Hao, Jun-Fang & Song, Juan
- 224-231 Experimental performance study of sorption refrigerators driven by waste gases from fishing vessels diesel engine
by Lu, Zisheng & Wang, Ruzhu
- 232-244 Theoretical analysis and experimental confirmation of exhaust temperature control for diesel vehicle NOx emissions reduction
by Jiang, Jibing & Li, Dinggen
- 245-255 Decomposition analysis from demand services to material production: The case of CO2 emissions from steel produced for automobiles in Mexico
by Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia
- 256-274 Naturally comfortable and sustainable: Informed design guidance and performance labeling for passive commercial buildings in hot climates
by Rackes, Adams & Melo, Ana Paula & Lamberts, Roberto
- 275-287 Cost-optimal thermal energy storage system for a residential building with heat pump heating and demand response control
by Alimohammadisagvand, Behrang & Jokisalo, Juha & Kilpeläinen, Simo & Ali, Mubbashir & Sirén, Kai
2016, Volume 173, Issue C
- 1-12 BIPV-temp: A demonstrative Building Integrated Photovoltaic installation
by Chatzipanagi, Anatoli & Frontini, Francesco & Virtuani, Alessandro
- 13-28 Fuel cell electric vehicle as a power plant and SOFC as a natural gas reformer: An exergy analysis of different system designs
by Fernandes, A. & Woudstra, T. & van Wijk, A. & Verhoef, L. & Aravind, P.V.
- 29-39 Simulation and experimental study on lithium ion battery short circuit
by Zhao, Rui & Liu, Jie & Gu, Junjie
- 40-51 Energy performance of ETFE cushion roof integrated photovoltaic/thermal system on hot and cold days
by Hu, Jianhui & Chen, Wujun & Yang, Deqing & Zhao, Bing & Song, Hao & Ge, Binbin
- 52-58 Efficient syngas generation for electricity storage through carbon gasification assisted solid oxide co-electrolysis
by Lei, Libin & Wang, Yao & Fang, Shumin & Ren, Cong & Liu, Tong & Chen, Fanglin
- 59-66 Highly active platinum electrocatalyst towards oxygen reduction reaction in renewable energy generations of proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Wang, Yang & Luo, Hui & Li, Guang & Jiang, Jianming
- 67-79 Token based scheduling for energy management in building HVAC systems
by Radhakrishnan, Nikitha & Su, Yang & Su, Rong & Poolla, Kameshwar
- 80-91 Combined steam and carbon dioxide reforming of methane and side reactions: Thermodynamic equilibrium analysis and experimental application
by Jang, Won-Jun & Jeong, Dae-Woon & Shim, Jae-Oh & Kim, Hak-Min & Roh, Hyun-Seog & Son, In Hyuk & Lee, Seung Jae
- 92-102 Modelling electricity futures prices using seasonal path-dependent volatility
by Fanelli, Viviana & Maddalena, Lucia & Musti, Silvana
- 103-110 A novel energy conversion method based on hydrogel material for self-powered sensor system applications
by Wu, Xuan & Li, Guangyong & Lee, Dong-Weon
- 111-123 A methodology to generate power profiles of electric vehicle parking lots under different operational strategies
by Paterakis, Nikolaos G. & Gibescu, Madeleine
- 124-133 Cost–benefit analysis method for building solutions
by Araújo, Catarina & Almeida, Manuela & Bragança, Luís & Barbosa, José Amarilio
- 134-140 An online method for lithium-ion battery remaining useful life estimation using importance sampling and neural networks
by Wu, Ji & Zhang, Chenbin & Chen, Zonghai
- 141-151 Effect of nano vacuum insulation panel and nanogel glazing on the energy performance of office building
by Abdul Mujeebu, Muhammad & Ashraf, Noman & Alsuwayigh, Abdulkarim H.
- 152-167 Discharge, rest and charge simulation of lead-acid batteries using an efficient reduced order model based on proper orthogonal decomposition
by Ansari, Amir Babak & Esfahanian, Vahid & Torabi, Farschad
- 168-176 Ultrafine lauric–myristic acid eutectic/poly (meta-phenylene isophthalamide) form-stable phase change fibers for thermal energy storage by electrospinning
by Chen, Weiwang & Weng, Wenguo
- 177-183 Simulating hydrothermal treatment of sludge within a pulp and paper mill
by Mäkelä, Mikko & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 184-196 Optimal control of integrated energy management/mode switch timing in a three-power-source hybrid powertrain
by Hung, Yi-Hsuan & Tung, Yu-Ming & Chang, Chun-Hsin
- 197-209 Influence of operating parameters on N2O emission in O2/CO2 combustion with high oxygen concentration in circulating fluidized bed
by Li, Shiyuan & Xu, Mingxin & Jia, Lufei & Tan, Li & Lu, Qinggang
- 210-224 Hydrogen and syngas production by superadiabatic combustion – A review
by Abdul Mujeebu, Muhammad
- 225-237 Development of a new energy benchmark for improving the operational rating system of office buildings using various data-mining techniques
by Park, Hyo Seon & Lee, Minhyun & Kang, Hyuna & Hong, Taehoon & Jeong, Jaewook
- 238-254 Investigating the techno-economic perspectives of high wind energy production in remote vs interconnected island networks
by Kapsali, M. & Kaldellis, J.K. & Anagnostopoulos, J.S.
- 255-271 Thermal energy storage and retrieval characteristics of a molten-salt latent heat thermal energy storage system
by Zhang, P. & Ma, F. & Xiao, X.
- 272-282 An empirically grounded model for simulating normative energy use feedback interventions
by Anderson, Kyle & Lee, SangHyun
- 283-295 Stochastic modeling to represent wind power generation and demand in electric power system based on real data
by Verdejo, Humberto & Awerkin, Almendra & Saavedra, Eugenio & Kliemann, Wolfgang & Vargas, Luis
- 296-308 Accuracy of automated measurement and verification (M&V) techniques for energy savings in commercial buildings
by Granderson, Jessica & Touzani, Samir & Custodio, Claudine & Sohn, Michael D. & Jump, David & Fernandes, Samuel
- 309-319 Environmental, economic, and social impacts of feed-in tariffs: A Portuguese perspective 2000–2010
by Behrens, Paul & Rodrigues, João F.D. & Brás, Tiago & Silva, Carlos
- 320-330 Optimal autonomous microgrid operation: A holistic view
by Detroja, Ketan P.
- 331-342 Assessing the influence of the temporal resolution of electrical load and PV generation profiles on self-consumption and sizing of PV-battery systems
by Beck, T. & Kondziella, H. & Huard, G. & Bruckner, T.
- 343-354 Development of concepts for cost-optimal nearly zero-energy buildings for the industrial steel building sector
by Brinks, Pascal & Kornadt, Oliver & Oly, René
- 355-365 Enhanced turbine monitoring using emissions measurements and data reconciliation
by Syed, Mohammed S. & Dooley, Kerry M. & Madron, Frantisek & Knopf, F. Carl
- 366-385 A review on water fault diagnosis of PEMFC associated with the pressure drop
by Pei, Pucheng & Li, Yuehua & Xu, Huachi & Wu, Ziyao
- 386-405 Energy efficiency analysis of steam ejector and electric vacuum pump for a turbine condenser air extraction system based on supervised machine learning modelling
by Strušnik, Dušan & Marčič, Milan & Golob, Marjan & Hribernik, Aleš & Živić, Marija & Avsec, Jurij
- 406-417 An energy management model to study energy and peak power savings from PV and storage in demand responsive buildings
by Sehar, Fakeha & Pipattanasomporn, Manisa & Rahman, Saifur
- 418-430 Enhancement of jet fuel range alkanes from co-feeding of lignocellulosic biomass with plastics via tandem catalytic conversions
by Zhang, Xuesong & Lei, Hanwu & Zhu, Lei & Qian, Moriko & Zhu, Xiaolu & Wu, Joan & Chen, Shulin
- 431-437 Regeneration of the power performance of cathodes affected by biofouling
by Pasternak, Grzegorz & Greenman, John & Ieropoulos, Ioannis
- 438-447 Two-stage hydrogasification of different rank coals with a focus on relationships between yields of products and coal properties or structures
by Zhang, Jie & Zheng, Nan & Wang, Jie
- 448-459 Novel high accurate sensorless dual-axis solar tracking system controlled by maximum power point tracking unit of photovoltaic systems
by Fathabadi, Hassan
- 460-469 Modeling and simulation of HI and H2SO4 thermal decomposers for a 50NL/h sulfur-iodine hydrogen production test facility
by Shin, Youngjoon & Lee, Taehoon & Lee, Kiyoung & Kim, Minhwan
- 470-480 Provision of secondary frequency control via demand response activation on thermostatically controlled loads: Solutions and experiences from Denmark
by Lakshmanan, Venkatachalam & Marinelli, Mattia & Hu, Junjie & Bindner, Henrik W.
- 481-493 Effect of air temperature non-uniformity on water–air heat exchanger thermal performance – Toward innovative control approach for energy consumption reduction
by Ramadan, M. & Khaled, M. & El Hage, H. & Harambat, F. & Peerhossaini, H.
- 494-510 Supply chain optimization of sugarcane first generation and eucalyptus second generation ethanol production in Brazil
by Jonker, J.G.G. & Junginger, H.M. & Verstegen, J.A. & Lin, T. & Rodríguez, L.F. & Ting, K.C. & Faaij, A.P.C. & van der Hilst, F.
- 511-519 Distributionally robust hydro-thermal-wind economic dispatch
by Chen, Yue & Wei, Wei & Liu, Feng & Mei, Shengwei
- 520-534 Solar–terrestrial radiant-energy regimes and temperature anomalies of natural and artificial turfs
by Jim, C.Y.
- 535-554 Electric vehicle charging in China’s power system: Energy, economic and environmental trade-offs and policy implications
by Li, Ying & Davis, Chris & Lukszo, Zofia & Weijnen, Margot
- 555-566 Development of a first-principles hybrid model for large-scale reheating furnaces
by Hu, Yukun & Tan, CK & Broughton, Jonathan & Roach, Paul Alun
- 567-577 The impact of verified emissions announcements on the European Union emissions trading scheme: A bilaterally modified dummy variable modelling analysis
by Jia, Jun-Jun & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying
- 578-588 Storage capacity assessment of liquid fuels production by solar gasification in a packed bed reactor using a dynamic process model
by Kaniyal, Ashok A. & van Eyk, Philip J. & Nathan, Graham J.
- 589-605 Thermochemical energy storage of concentrated solar power by integration of the calcium looping process and a CO2 power cycle
by Chacartegui, R. & Alovisio, A. & Ortiz, C. & Valverde, J.M. & Verda, V. & Becerra, J.A.
- 606-623 Analysis of system improvements in solar thermal and air source heat pump combisystems
by Poppi, Stefano & Bales, Chris & Heinz, Andreas & Hengel, Franz & Chèze, David & Mojic, Igor & Cialani, Catia
- 624-634 Net energy benefits of carbon nanotube applications
by Zhai, Pei & Isaacs, Jacqueline A. & Eckelman, Matthew J.
- 635-649 Carbon capability of urban residents and its structure: Evidence from a survey of Jiangsu Province in China
by Wei, Jia & Chen, Hong & Cui, Xiaotong & Long, Ruyin
2016, Volume 172, Issue C
- 1-11 Locked post-fossil consumption of urban decentralized solar photovoltaic energy: A case study of an on-grid photovoltaic power supply community in Nanjing, China
by Wu, Qiyan & Zhang, Xiaoling & Sun, Jingwei & Ma, Zhifei & Zhou, Chen
- 12-22 Non-catalytic upgrading of fast pyrolysis bio-oil in supercritical ethanol and combustion behavior of the upgraded oil
by Prajitno, Hermawan & Insyani, Rizki & Park, Jongkeun & Ryu, Changkook & Kim, Jaehoon
- 23-33 A low cost one pot synthesis of biodiesel from waste frying oil (WFO) using a novel material, β-potassium dizirconate (β-K2Zr2O5)
by Singh, Veena & Bux, Faizal & Sharma, Yogesh Chandra
- 34-46 Use rights markets for shallow geothermal energy management
by Alcaraz, Mar & García-Gil, Alejandro & Vázquez-Suñé, Enric & Velasco, Violeta
- 47-58 Effects of thermal pretreatment on the biomethane yield and hydrolysis rate of kitchen waste
by Li, Yangyang & Jin, Yiying & Li, Jinhui & Li, Hailong & Yu, Zhixin
- 59-65 Efficient broadband energy absorption based on inverted-pyramid photonic crystal surface and two-dimensional randomly patterned metallic reflector
by Chen, Zhi-Hui & Qiao, Na & Wang, Yang & Liang, Li & Yang, Yibiao & Ye, Han & Liu, Shaoding
- 66-79 Dynamic optimization of a hybrid system of energy-storing cryogenic carbon capture and a baseline power generation unit
by Safdarnejad, Seyed Mostafa & Hedengren, John D. & Baxter, Larry L.
- 80-95 Algal biomass and diesel emulsions: An alternative approach for utilizing the energy content of microalgal biomass in diesel engines
by Xu, Yanan & Hellier, Paul & Purton, Saul & Baganz, Frank & Ladommatos, Nicos