2017, Volume 194, Issue C
- 705-714 HEV power management control strategy for urban driving
by Wei, Zhen & Xu, John & Halim, Dunant
- 715-724 District heating cost fluctuation caused by price model shift
by Song, Jingjing & Wallin, Fredrik & Li, Hailong
- 725-734 Energy–water nexus of international energy trade of China
by Duan, Cuncun & Chen, Bin
- 735-750 Balancing development of major coal bases with available water resources in China through 2020
by Shang, Yizi & Lu, Shibao & Li, Xiaofei & Hei, Pengfei & Lei, Xiaohui & Gong, Jiaguo & Liu, Jiahong & Zhai, Jiaqi & Wang, Hao
- 751-764 Optimization of a residential district with special consideration on energy and water reliability
by Campana, Pietro Elia & Quan, Steven Jige & Robbio, Federico Ignacio & Lundblad, Anders & Zhang, Yang & Ma, Tao & Karlsson, Björn & Yan, Jinyue
- 765-773 Potential assessment of optimizing energy structure in the city of carbon intensity target
by Lu, Shibao & Wang, Jianhua & Shang, Yizi & Bao, Haijun & Chen, Huixiong
- 774-783 Coupling of carbon and energy flows in cities: A meta-analysis and nexus modelling
by Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin
- 784-797 Eco-driving for transit: An effective strategy to conserve fuel and emissions
by Xu, Yanzhi & Li, Hanyan & Liu, Haobing & Rodgers, Michael O. & Guensler, Randall L.
- 798-807 Multi-objective optimization study of energy management strategy and economic analysis for a range-extended electric bus
by Li, Junqiu & Jin, Xin & Xiong, Rui
- 808-818 Technology assessment of the two most relevant aspects for improving urban energy efficiency identified in six mid-sized European cities from case studies in Sweden
by Vassileva, Iana & Campillo, Javier & Schwede, Sebastian
- 819-831 Sustainability accounting of a household biogas project based on emergy
by Zhang, Binyue & Chen, Bin
- 832-844 Exergy Life Cycle Assessment of electricity production from Waste-to-Energy technology: A Hybrid Input-Output approach
by Rocco, Matteo V. & Di Lucchio, Alberto & Colombo, Emanuela
2017, Volume 193, Issue C
- 1-14 A hybrid PV/T collector using spectrally selective absorbing nanofluids
by Crisostomo, Felipe & Hjerrild, Natasha & Mesgari, Sara & Li, Qiyuan & Taylor, Robert A.
- 15-27 Full scale experimental study of a small natural draft dry cooling tower for concentrating solar thermal power plant
by Li, Xiaoxiao & Duniam, Sam & Gurgenci, Hal & Guan, Zhiqiang & Veeraragavan, Anand
- 28-51 Flameless combustion with liquid fuel: A review focusing on fundamentals and gas turbine application
by Xing, Fei & Kumar, Arvind & Huang, Yue & Chan, Shining & Ruan, Can & Gu, Sai & Fan, Xiaolei
- 52-59 A Modelica library for the agent-based control of building energy systems
by Bünning, Felix & Sangi, Roozbeh & Müller, Dirk
- 60-73 Modelling of temporal and spatial evolution of sulphur oxides and sulphuric acid under large, two-stroke marine engine-like conditions using integrated CFD-chemical kinetics
by Pang, Kar Mun & Karvounis, Nikolas & Walther, Jens Honore & Schramm, Jesper & Glarborg, Peter & Mayer, Stefan
- 74-83 Application of lithium orthosilicate for high-temperature thermochemical energy storage
by Takasu, Hiroki & Ryu, Junichi & Kato, Yukitaka
- 84-95 Evaluation and optimization of melting performance for a latent heat thermal energy storage unit partially filled with porous media
by Xu, Yang & Ren, Qinlong & Zheng, Zhang-Jing & He, Ya-Ling
- 96-111 The behaviour of multiple reaction fronts during iron (III) oxide reduction in a non-steady state packed bed for chemical looping water splitting
by Hua, Xiuning & Fan, Yiran & Wang, Yidi & Fu, Tiantian & Fowler, G.D. & Zhao, Dongmei & Wang, Wei
- 112-124 Improvements of the operational rating system for existing residential buildings
by Jeong, Jaewook & Hong, Taehoon & Ji, Changyoon & Kim, Jimin & Lee, Minhyun & Jeong, Kwangbok & Koo, Choongwan
- 125-138 Acoustic and heat release signatures for swirl assisted distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 139-148 Stochastic model of wind-fuel cell for a semi-dispatchable power generation
by Alvarez-Mendoza, Fernanda & Bacher, Peder & Madsen, Henrik & Angeles-Camacho, César
- 149-161 A feasibility study for CO2 recycle assistance with coke oven gas to synthetic natural gas
by Yi, Qun & Wu, Guo-sheng & Gong, Min-hui & Huang, Yi & Feng, Jie & Hao, Yan-hong & Li, Wen-ying
- 162-173 Study of the relationship between greenhouse gas emissions and the economic growth of Russia based on the Environmental Kuznets Curve
by Yang, Xuechun & Lou, Feng & Sun, Mingxing & Wang, Renqing & Wang, Yutao
- 174-181 A heat-recirculating combustor with multiple injectors for thermophotovoltaic power conversion
by Kim, Tae Young & Kim, Hee Kyung & Ku, Jae Won & Kwon, Oh Chae
- 182-198 A numerical study of the effects of using hydrogen, reformer gas and nitrogen on combustion, emissions and load limits of a heavy duty natural gas/diesel RCCI engine
by Rahnama, Pourya & Paykani, Amin & Reitz, Rolf D.
- 199-209 Experimental characterization of closely coupled split isooctane sprays under flash boiling conditions
by Wang, Ziman & Badawy, Tawfik & Wang, Bo & Jiang, Yizhou & Xu, Hongming
- 210-219 Biofuel production from birch wood by combining high solid loading simultaneous saccharification and fermentation and anaerobic digestion
by Kalyani, Dayanand Chandrahas & Zamanzadeh, Mirzaman & Müller, Gerdt & Horn, Svein J.
- 220-231 The values of market-based demand response on improving power system reliability under extreme circumstances
by Wang, Fei & Xu, Hanchen & Xu, Ti & Li, Kangping & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Catalão, João. P.S.
- 232-242 Analysis of transmission expansion planning considering consumption-based carbon emission accounting
by Sun, Yanlong & Kang, Chongqing & Xia, Qing & Chen, Qixin & Zhang, Ning & Cheng, Yaohua
- 243-262 Energy demand profile generation with detailed time resolution at an urban district scale: A reference building approach and case study
by Kazas, Georgios & Fabrizio, Enrico & Perino, Marco
- 263-275 Exploring the mid-load potential of ethanol-diesel dual-fuel combustion with and without EGR
by Pedrozo, Vinícius B. & May, Ian & Zhao, Hua
- 276-286 Estimating natural ventilation potential for high-rise buildings considering boundary layer meteorology
by Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali
- 287-296 Forecasting electricity demand for Turkey: Modeling periodic variations and demand segregation
by Yukseltan, Ergun & Yucekaya, Ahmet & Bilge, Ayse Humeyra
- 297-307 Analysis of CO2 emissions and techno-economic feasibility of an electric commercial vehicle
by Falcão, Eduardo Aparecido Moreira & Teixeira, Ana Carolina Rodrigues & Sodré, José Ricardo
- 308-324 Optimal use of thermal energy storage resources in commercial buildings through price-based demand response considering distribution network operation
by Kim, Youngjin & Norford, Leslie K.
- 325-335 Experimental and numerical investigations on the thermal performance of building plane containing CaCl2·6H2O/expanded graphite composite phase change material
by Ye, Rongda & Lin, Wenzhu & Yuan, Kunjie & Fang, Xiaoming & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 336-345 Complex networks for the integration of distributed energy systems in urban areas
by Fichera, Alberto & Frasca, Mattia & Volpe, Rosaria
- 346-355 Electric train energy consumption modeling
by Wang, Jinghui & Rakha, Hesham A.
- 356-368 Improving the semi-empirical modelling of a single-screw expander for small organic Rankine cycles
by Giuffrida, Antonio
- 369-380 Multiscale stochastic prediction of electricity demand in smart grids using Bayesian networks
by Bassamzadeh, Nastaran & Ghanem, Roger
- 381-392 A cost-effective approach to reducing carbon deposition and resulting deactivation of oxygen carriers for improvement of energy efficiency and CO2 capture during methane chemical-looping combustion
by Huang, Xin & Wang, Xingjun & Fan, Maohong & Wang, Yonggang & Adidharma, Hertanto & Gasem, Khaled A.M. & Radosz, Maciej
- 393-413 Optimal thermal and thermodynamic performance of a solar parabolic trough receiver with different nanofluids and at different concentration ratios
by Mwesigye, Aggrey & Meyer, Josua P.
- 414-425 Emission trading and carbon market performance in Shenzhen, China
by Cong, Ren & Lo, Alex Y.
- 426-439 Techno-economic comparison between different technologies for CO2-free power generation from coal
by Pettinau, Alberto & Ferrara, Francesca & Tola, Vittorio & Cau, Giorgio
- 440-454 An integrated techno-economic and life cycle environmental assessment of power-to-gas systems
by Parra, David & Zhang, Xiaojin & Bauer, Christian & Patel, Martin K.
- 455-465 Using ensemble weather predictions in district heating operation and load forecasting
by Dahl, Magnus & Brun, Adam & Andresen, Gorm B.
- 466-478 Optimization method for multiple heat source operation including ground source heat pump considering dynamic variation in ground temperature
by Ikeda, Shintaro & Choi, Wonjun & Ooka, Ryozo
- 479-490 An integrated gas and electricity model of the EU energy system to examine supply interruptions
by Deane, J.P. & Ó Ciaráin, M. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P.
- 491-506 Is the cold the only reason why we heat our homes? Empirical evidence from spatial series data
by Copiello, Sergio & Grillenzoni, Carlo
- 507-514 Dynamic modeling of a microbial fuel cell considering anodic electron flow and electrical charge storage
by Park, Jae-Do & Roane, Timberley M. & Ren, Zhiyong Jason & Alaraj, Muhannad
- 515-530 Impact of injection settings operating with the gasoline Partially Premixed Combustion concept in a 2-stroke HSDI compression ignition engine
by Benajes, J. & Novella, R. & De Lima, D. & Thein, K.
- 531-539 An experimental investigation of internal heat transfer in an automotive turbocharger compressor
by Tanda, Giovanni & Marelli, Silvia & Marmorato, Giulio & Capobianco, Massimo
- 540-549 Electricity production scheduling under uncertainty: Max social welfare vs. min emission vs. max renewable production
by Geng, Zhaowei & Conejo, Antonio J. & Chen, Qixin & Xia, Qing & Kang, Chongqing
2017, Volume 192, Issue C
- 1-11 Potential contributions of wind power to a stable and highly renewable Swiss power supply
by Kruyt, Bert & Lehning, Michael & Kahl, Annelen
- 12-23 Vehicle-to-grid feasibility: A techno-economic analysis of EV-based energy storage
by Gough, Rebecca & Dickerson, Charles & Rowley, Paul & Walsh, Chris
- 24-32 TiO2−X based thermoelectric generators enabled by additive and layered manufacturing
by Lee, Hwasoo & Chidambaram Seshadri, Ramachandran & Han, Su Jung & Sampath, Sanjay
- 33-58 ExRET-Opt: An automated exergy/exergoeconomic simulation framework for building energy retrofit analysis and design optimisation
by García Kerdan, Iván & Raslan, Rokia & Ruyssevelt, Paul & Morillón Gálvez, David
- 59-70 Experimental and numerical studies on three gasoline surrogates applied in gasoline compression ignition (GCI) mode
by Jia, Guorui & Wang, Hu & Tong, Laihui & Wang, Xiaofeng & Zheng, Zunqing & Yao, Mingfa
- 71-82 Capacity value estimation of a load-shifting resource using a coupled building and power system model
by Nolan, Sheila & Neu, Olivier & O’Malley, Mark
- 83-94 Life cycle environmental impacts of cornstalk briquette fuel in China
by Wang, Zhiwei & Lei, Tingzhou & Yang, Miao & Li, Zaifeng & Qi, Tian & Xin, Xiaofei & He, Xiaofeng & Ajayebi, Atta & Yan, Xiaoyu
- 95-109 A comparative energy analysis of three electrochromic glazing technologies in commercial and residential buildings
by DeForest, Nicholas & Shehabi, Arman & Selkowitz, Stephen & Milliron, Delia J.
- 110-125 In-building waste water heat recovery: An urban-scale method for the characterisation of water streams and the assessment of energy savings and costs
by Bertrand, Alexandre & Aggoune, Riad & Maréchal, François
- 126-133 Microwave swing regeneration of aqueous monoethanolamine for post-combustion CO2 capture
by McGurk, Stephen J. & Martín, Claudia F. & Brandani, Stefano & Sweatman, Martin B. & Fan, Xianfeng
- 134-145 Investigation of energy conversion and flame stability in a curved micro-combustor for thermo-photovoltaic (TPV) applications
by Akhtar, Saad & Khan, Mohammed N. & Kurnia, Jundika C. & Shamim, Tariq
- 146-158 Evaluation of a small-scale waste heat recovery organic Rankine cycle
by Uusitalo, Antti & Honkatukia, Juha & Turunen-Saaresti, Teemu
- 159-177 Thermal analysis and simulation of a Li-ion battery pack for a lightweight commercial EV
by Cicconi, Paolo & Landi, Daniele & Germani, Michele
- 178-200 Numerical simulation of cooling effect of vegetation enhancement in a subtropical urban park
by Yang, An-Shik & Juan, Yu-Hsuan & Wen, Chih-Yung & Chang, Chao-Jui
- 201-212 Detecting method for crude oil price fluctuation mechanism under different periodic time series
by Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & An, Feng & Wang, Yue
- 213-221 A numerical study on influences of building envelope heat gain on operating performances of a bed-based task/ambient air conditioning (TAC) system in energy saving and thermal comfort
by Mao, Ning & Pan, Dongmei & Li, Zhao & Xu, Yingjie & Song, Mengjie & Deng, Shiming
- 222-233 A mathematical representation of an energy management strategy for hybrid energy storage system in electric vehicle and real time optimization using a genetic algorithm
by Wieczorek, Maciej & Lewandowski, Mirosław
- 234-246 Long-term impacts of a coal phase-out in Germany as part of a greenhouse gas mitigation strategy
by Heinrichs, Heidi Ursula & Markewitz, Peter
- 247-261 Optimizing the bioenergy industry infrastructure: Transportation networks and bioenergy plant locations
by Shu, Kesheng & Schneider, Uwe A. & Scheffran, Jürgen
- 268-281 Heat pump and PV impact on residential low-voltage distribution grids as a function of building and district properties
by Protopapadaki, Christina & Saelens, Dirk
- 282-295 Techno-economic and Life Cycle Assessment of methane production via biogas upgrading and power to gas technology
by Collet, Pierre & Flottes, Eglantine & Favre, Alain & Raynal, Ludovic & Pierre, Hélène & Capela, Sandra & Peregrina, Carlos
- 296-304 Fuel cell cars in a microgrid for synergies between hydrogen and electricity networks
by Alavi, Farid & Park Lee, Esther & van de Wouw, Nathan & De Schutter, Bart & Lukszo, Zofia
- 305-314 Identification of microturbine model for long-term dynamic analysis of distribution networks
by Xu, Xiandong & Li, Kang & Qi, Fengyu & Jia, Hongjie & Deng, Jing
- 315-328 A multi vector energy analysis for interconnected power and gas systems
by Devlin, Joseph & Li, Kang & Higgins, Paraic & Foley, Aoife
- 329-336 Multiple energy complementation based on distributed energy systems – Case study of Chongming county, China
by Liu, Liuchen & Zhu, Tong & Pan, Yu & Wang, Hai
- 337-359 Optimization of a flexible multi-generation system based on wood chip gasification and methanol production
by Lythcke-Jørgensen, Christoffer & Clausen, Lasse Røngaard & Algren, Loui & Hansen, Anders Bavnhøj & Münster, Marie & Gadsbøll, Rasmus Østergaard & Haglind, Fredrik
- 360-369 Benefits of demand-side response in combined gas and electricity networks
by Qadrdan, Meysam & Cheng, Meng & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick
- 370-381 Coordinated scheduling strategy to optimize conflicting benefits for daily operation of integrated electricity and gas networks
by Zheng, J.H. & Wu, Q.H. & Jing, Z.X.
- 382-394 Probabilistic wind power forecasting and its application in the scheduling of gas-fired generators
by Xydas, Erotokritos & Qadrdan, Meysam & Marmaras, Charalampos & Cipcigan, Liana & Jenkins, Nick & Ameli, Hossein
- 395-407 Feasible region method based integrated heat and electricity dispatch considering building thermal inertia
by Pan, Zhaoguang & Guo, Qinglai & Sun, Hongbin
- 408-419 Optimal dispatch strategy for integrated energy systems with CCHP and wind power
by Li, Guoqing & Zhang, Rufeng & Jiang, Tao & Chen, Houhe & Bai, Linquan & Cui, Hantao & Li, Xiaojing
- 422-436 Experimental study to distinguish the effects of methanol slip and water vapour on a high temperature PEM fuel cell at different operating conditions
by Thomas, Sobi & Vang, Jakob Rabjerg & Araya, Samuel Simon & Kær, Søren Knudsen
- 437-445 Operating strategies to minimize degradation in fuel cell gas turbine hybrids
by Zaccaria, V. & Tucker, D. & Traverso, A.
- 446-456 Design methodology for a PEM fuel cell power system in a more electrical aircraft
by Guida, D. & Minutillo, M.
- 457-465 Investigation of different configurations of microbial fuel cells for the treatment of oilfield produced water
by Roustazadeh Sheikhyousefi, P. & Nasr Esfahany, M. & Colombo, A. & Franzetti, A. & Trasatti, S.P. & Cristiani, P.
- 466-476 Coupling Solid Oxide Electrolyser (SOE) and ammonia production plant
by Cinti, Giovanni & Frattini, Domenico & Jannelli, Elio & Desideri, Umberto & Bidini, Gianni
- 477-489 Enhanced performance and durability of low catalyst loading PEM water electrolyser based on a short-side chain perfluorosulfonic ionomer
by Siracusano, Stefania & Baglio, Vincenzo & Van Dijk, Nicholas & Merlo, Luca & Aricò, Antonino Salvatore
- 490-497 Evaluation of long-term performance of sediment microbial fuel cells and the role of natural resources
by Ewing, Timothy & Ha, Phuc Thi & Beyenal, Haluk
- 498-507 SOFC stack coupled with dry reforming
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Cinti, G. & Gallorini, F. & Pöniz, M.
- 508-518 Fuel cell based Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems for off-grid telecom stations: Data analysis from on field demonstration tests
by Cordiner, S. & Mulone, V. & Giordani, A. & Savino, M. & Tomarchio, G. & Malkow, T. & Tsotridis, G. & Pilenga, A. & Karlsen, M.L. & Jensen, J.
- 519-529 Predictive modelling and adaptive long-term performance optimization of an HT-PEM fuel cell based micro combined heat and power (CHP) plant
by Haghighat Mamaghani, Alireza & Najafi, Behzad & Casalegno, Andrea & Rinaldi, Fabio
- 530-542 Polygeneration system based on PEMFC, CPVT and electrolyzer: Dynamic simulation and energetic and economic analysis
by Calise, Francesco & Figaj, Rafal Damian & Massarotti, Nicola & Mauro, Alessandro & Vanoli, Laura
- 543-550 Low pH, high salinity: Too much for microbial fuel cells?
by Jannelli, Nicole & Anna Nastro, Rosa & Cigolotti, Viviana & Minutillo, Mariagiovanna & Falcucci, Giacomo
- 551-562 Early power to gas applications: Reducing wind farm forecast errors and providing secondary control reserve
by Grueger, Fabian & Möhrke, Fabian & Robinius, Martin & Stolten, Detlef
- 563-574 Technical and economic assessment of a SOFC-based energy system for combined cooling, heating and power
by Facci, Andrea L. & Cigolotti, Viviana & Jannelli, Elio & Ubertini, Stefano
- 575-581 Urine transduction to usable energy: A modular MFC approach for smartphone and remote system charging
by Walter, Xavier Alexis & Stinchcombe, Andrew & Greenman, John & Ieropoulos, Ioannis
2017, Volume 191, Issue C
- 1-9 GIS-based urban energy systems models and tools: Introducing a model for the optimisation of flexibilisation technologies in urban areas
by Alhamwi, Alaa & Medjroubi, Wided & Vogt, Thomas & Agert, Carsten
- 10-21 Low light illumination study on commercially available homojunction photovoltaic cells
by Russo, Johnny & Ray, William & Litz, Marc S.
- 22-34 Melting enhancement in triplex-tube latent heat energy storage system using nanoparticles-metal foam combination
by Mahdi, Jasim M. & Nsofor, Emmanuel C.
- 35-43 Impact of high soot-loaded and regenerated diesel particulate filters on the emissions of persistent organic pollutants from a diesel engine fueled with waste cooking oil-based biodiesel
by Chen, Chia-Yang & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Wang, Lin-Chi & Chang, Yu-Cheng & Yang, Hsi-Hsien & Young, Li-Hao & Lu, Jau-Huai & Tsai, Ying I. & Cheng, Man-Ting & Mwangi, John Kennedy
- 44-54 Towards non-intrusive thermal load Monitoring of buildings: BES calibration
by Enríquez, R. & Jiménez, M.J. & Heras, M.R.
- 55-74 An investigation on energy performance assessment of a photovoltaic solar wall under buoyancy-induced and fan-assisted ventilation system
by Dehra, Himanshu
- 75-86 Spatial modeling framework for bioethanol plant siting and biofuel production potential in the U.S
by Sharma, B. & Birrell, S. & Miguez, F.E.
- 87-98 Using 13X, LiX, and LiPdAgX zeolites for CO2 capture from post-combustion flue gas
by Chen, S.J. & Zhu, M. & Fu, Y. & Huang, Y.X. & Tao, Z.C. & Li, W.L.
- 99-110 Development of a range-extended electric vehicle powertrain for an integrated energy systems research printed utility vehicle
by Chambon, Paul & Curran, Scott & Huff, Shean & Love, Lonnie & Post, Brian & Wagner, Robert & Jackson, Roderick & Green, Johney
- 111-124 Hot char-catalytic reforming of volatiles from MSW pyrolysis
by Wang, Na & Chen, Dezhen & Arena, Umberto & He, Pinjing
- 125-140 Decarbonizing the electricity grid: The impact on urban energy systems, distribution grids and district heating potential
by Morvaj, Boran & Evins, Ralph & Carmeliet, Jan
- 141-152 Environmental benefits from ridesharing: A case of Beijing
by Yu, Biying & Ma, Ye & Xue, Meimei & Tang, Baojun & Wang, Bin & Yan, Jinyue & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 153-162 Pure oxygen fixed-bed gasification of wood under high temperature (>1000°C) freeboard conditions
by Wiinikka, Henrik & Wennebro, Jonas & Gullberg, Marcus & Pettersson, Esbjörn & Weiland, Fredrik
- 163-169 Can the US keep the PACE? A natural experiment in accelerating the growth of solar electricity
by Ameli, Nadia & Pisu, Mauro & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 170-182 Minimizing unbalances in low-voltage microgrids: Optimal scheduling of distributed resources
by Carpinelli, G. & Mottola, F. & Proto, D. & Varilone, P.
- 183-192 LES analysis for auto-ignition induced abnormal combustion based on a downsized SI engine
by Pan, Jiaying & Wei, Haiqiao & Shu, Gequn & Pan, Mingzhang & Feng, Dengquan & Li, Nan
- 193-203 Techno-economic analysis of oxy-combustion coal-fired power plant with cryogenic oxygen storage
by Hanak, Dawid P. & Powell, Dante & Manovic, Vasilije
- 204-222 Exergo economic analysis of solar-assisted hybrid power generation systems integrated with thermochemical fuel conversion
by Yue, Ting & Lior, Noam
- 223-238 Hidden power system inflexibilities imposed by traditional unit commitment formulations
by Morales-España, Germán & Ramírez-Elizondo, Laura & Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 239-250 A quick-fix design of phase change material by particle blending and spherical agglomeration
by Wang, Chih Lin & Yeh, Kuan Lin & Chen, Chih Wei & Lee, Yun & Lee, Hung Lin & Lee, Tu
- 251-263 A RANS knock model to predict the statistical occurrence of engine knock
by d'Adamo, Alessandro & Breda, Sebastiano & Fontanesi, Stefano & Irimescu, Adrian & Merola, Simona Silvia & Tornatore, Cinzia
- 264-275 Comparison of two residential Smart Grid pilots in the Netherlands and in the USA, focusing on energy performance and user experiences
by Obinna, Uchechi & Joore, Peter & Wauben, Linda & Reinders, Angele
- 276-286 Impact of periodic flow reversal of heat transfer fluid on the melting and solidification processes in a latent heat shell and tube storage system
by Riahi, Soheila & Saman, Wasim Y. & Bruno, Frank & Belusko, Martin & Tay, N.H.S.
- 287-310 Advanced nanomaterials in oil and gas industry: Design, application and challenges
by Khalil, Munawar & Jan, Badrul Mohamed & Tong, Chong Wen & Berawi, Mohammed Ali
- 311-327 Impact of spark plug gap on flame kernel propagation and engine performance
by Badawy, Tawfik & Bao, XiuChao & Xu, Hongming
- 328-345 Single and dual stage closed-loop pressure retarded osmosis for power generation: Feasibility and performance
by Altaee, Ali & Palenzuela, Patricia & Zaragoza, Guillermo & AlAnezi, Adnan Alhathal
- 346-357 Experience curve development and cost reduction disaggregation for fuel cell markets in Japan and the US
by Wei, Max & Smith, Sarah J. & Sohn, Michael D.
- 358-366 The effects of flake graphite nanoparticles, phase change material, and film cooling on the solar still performance
by Sharshir, S.W. & Peng, Guilong & Wu, Lirong & Essa, F.A. & Kabeel, A.E. & Yang, Nuo
- 367-384 Electricity costs for a Level 3 electric vehicle fueling station integrated with a building
by Flores, Robert J. & Shaffer, Brendan P. & Brouwer, Jacob
- 385-397 Complement or substitute: Ethanol’s uncertain relationship with gasoline under alternative petroleum price and policy scenarios
by Debnath, Deepayan & Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt & Binfield, Julian
- 398-413 Understanding the deterministic and probabilistic business cases for occupant based plug load management strategies in commercial office buildings
by Wang, S. & Kim, A.A. & Johnson, E.M.
- 414-424 Combined effects of torrefaction and pelletization parameters on the quality of pellets produced from torrefied biomass
by Rudolfsson, Magnus & Borén, Eleonora & Pommer, Linda & Nordin, Anders & Lestander, Torbjörn A.
- 425-435 Identifying primary energy requirements in structural path analysis: A case study of China 2012
by Zhang, Bo & Qu, Xue & Meng, Jing & Sun, Xudong
- 436-453 Thermodynamic analysis and preliminary design of closed Brayton cycle using nitrogen as working fluid and coupled to small modular Sodium-cooled fast reactor (SM-SFR)
by Olumayegun, Olumide & Wang, Meihong & Kelsall, Greg
- 454-468 On the benefit of integration of a district heating system with industrial excess heat: An economic and environmental analysis
by Weinberger, Gottfried & Amiri, Shahnaz & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 469-491 Thermo-economic analysis of an integrated solar power generation system using nanofluids
by Alashkar, Adnan & Gadalla, Mohamed
- 492-501 Power capacity profile estimation for building heating and cooling in demand-side management
by Gomez, Juan A. & Anjos, Miguel F.
- 502-520 Waste energy recovery and energy efficiency improvement in China’s iron and steel industry
by Zhang, Qi & Zhao, Xiaoyu & Lu, Hongyou & Ni, Tuanjie & Li, Yu
- 521-530 Forecasting carbon price using empirical mode decomposition and evolutionary least squares support vector regression
by Zhu, Bangzhu & Han, Dong & Wang, Ping & Wu, Zhanchi & Zhang, Tao & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 531-548 Enabling electricity access in developing countries: A probabilistic weather driven house based approach
by Al-Sumaiti, Ameena Saad & Salama, Magdy M.A. & El-Moursi, Mohamed
- 549-558 Thermodynamic modeling of NH3-CO2-SO2-K2SO4-H2O system for combined CO2 and SO2 capture using aqueous NH3
by Qi, Guojie & Wang, Shujuan
- 559-567 Experimental and thermodynamic study on the performance of water electrolysis by solid oxide electrolyzer cells with Nb-doped Co-based perovskite anode
by Pan, Zehua & Liu, Qinglin & Zhang, Lan & Zhou, Juan & Zhang, Caizhi & Chan, Siew Hwa
- 568-581 The effect of cylinder liner operating temperature on frictional loss and engine emissions in piston ring conjunction
by Rahmani, R. & Rahnejat, H. & Fitzsimons, B. & Dowson, D.
- 582-592 Probabilistic power flow analysis considering the dependence between power and heat
by Fu, Xueqian & Sun, Hongbin & Guo, Qinglai & Pan, Zhaoguang & Zhang, Xiurong & Zeng, Shunqi
- 593-602 Benefits of PCM underfloor heating with PCM wallboards for space heating in winter
by Devaux, Paul & Farid, Mohammed Mehdi
- 603-619 Ethanol blends in spark ignition engines: RON, octane-added value, cooling effect, compression ratio, and potential engine efficiency gain
by Wang, Chongming & Zeraati-Rezaei, Soheil & Xiang, Liming & Xu, Hongming
- 620-638 Solar-assisted integrated biogas solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) installation in wastewater treatment plant: Energy and economic analysis
by Mehr, A.S. & Gandiglio, M. & MosayebNezhad, M. & Lanzini, A. & Mahmoudi, S.M.S. & Yari, M. & Santarelli, M.
- 639-652 Combined heat and power from the intermediate pyrolysis of biomass materials: performance, economics and environmental impact
by Yang, Y. & Brammer, J.G. & Wright, D.G. & Scott, J.A. & Serrano, C. & Bridgwater, A.V.
- 653-662 Short-term wind speed forecasting by spectral analysis from long-term observations with missing values
by Akçay, Hüseyin & Filik, Tansu
- 663-688 Spatial matching of large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic power generation with utility demand in Peninsular Malaysia
by Sabo, Mahmoud Lurwan & Mariun, Norman & Hizam, Hashim & Mohd Radzi, Mohd Amran & Zakaria, Azmi
- 689-708 Understanding the role of low reactivity fuel stratification in a dual fuel RCCI engine – A simulation study
by Mikulski, Maciej & Bekdemir, Cemil
- 709-726 A probabilistic portfolio-based model for financial valuation of community solar
by Shakouri, Mahmoud & Lee, Hyun Woo & Kim, Yong-Woo
2017, Volume 190, Issue C
- 1-17 Assessing thermal comfort and energy efficiency in buildings by statistical quality control for autocorrelated data
by Barbeito, Inés & Zaragoza, Sonia & Tarrío-Saavedra, Javier & Naya, Salvador
- 18-28 Identification of key energy efficiency drivers through global city benchmarking: A data driven approach
by Wang, Xin & Li, Zhengwei & Meng, Haixing & Wu, Jiang
- 29-42 Performance characteristics of thin-multilayer activated alumina bed
by Abou-Ziyan, H. & Abd El-Raheim, D. & Mahmoud, O. & Fatouh, M.
- 43-56 Anatomy of the cooled EGR effects on soot emission reduction in boosted spark-ignited direct-injection engines
by Li, Tie & Yin, Tao & Wang, Bin
- 57-63 Cool colored coating and phase change materials as complementary cooling strategies for building cooling load reduction in tropics
by Lei, Jiawei & Kumarasamy, Karthikeyan & Zingre, Kishor T. & Yang, Jinglei & Wan, Man Pun & Yang, En-Hua
- 64-72 Analysis and implementation of high step-up DC-DC converter for PV based grid application
by Saravanan, S. & Ramesh Babu, N.
- 73-83 Adaptive control for robust air flow management in an automotive fuel cell system
by Han, Jaeyoung & Yu, Sangseok & Yi, Sun
- 84-98 Liquid air energy storage (LAES) with packed bed cold thermal storage – From component to system level performance through dynamic modelling
by Sciacovelli, A. & Vecchi, A. & Ding, Y.
- 99-113 Nodal modelling for advanced thermal-management of internal combustion engine
by Chalet, David & Lesage, Matisse & Cormerais, Mickaël & Marimbordes, Thierry
- 114-121 Greenhouse gas emission of biogas production out of silage maize and sugar beet – An assessment along the entire production chain
by Jacobs, Anna & Auburger, Sebastian & Bahrs, Enno & Brauer-Siebrecht, Wiebke & Christen, Olaf & Götze, Philipp & Koch, Heinz-Josef & Rücknagel, Jan & Märländer, Bernward
- 122-134 CFD simulation of CO2 sorption on K2CO3 solid sorbent in novel high flux circulating-turbulent fluidized bed riser: Parametric statistical experimental design study
by Thummakul, Theeranan & Gidaspow, Dimitri & Piumsomboon, Pornpote & Chalermsinsuwan, Benjapon
- 135-146 Underground pumped storage hydropower plants using open pit mines: How do groundwater exchanges influence the efficiency?
by Pujades, Estanislao & Orban, Philippe & Bodeux, Sarah & Archambeau, Pierre & Erpicum, Sébastien & Dassargues, Alain
- 147-164 A multi-scale optimization framework for electricity market participation
by Dowling, Alexander W. & Kumar, Ranjeet & Zavala, Victor M.
- 165-171 Synthesis of flexible electrodes based on electrospun carbon nanofibers with Mn3O4 nanoparticles for vanadium redox flow battery application
by Di Blasi, A. & Busaccaa, C. & Di Blasia, O. & Briguglioa, N. & Squadritoa, G. & Antonuccia, V.
- 172-180 A disaggregated analysis of the environmental Kuznets curve for industrial CO2 emissions in China
by Wang, Yuan & Zhang, Chen & Lu, Aitong & Li, Li & He, Yanmin & ToJo, Junji & Zhu, Xiaodong
- 181-190 Efficacy of options to address balancing challenges: Integrated gas and electricity perspectives
by Qadrdan, Meysam & Ameli, Hossein & Strbac, Goran & Jenkins, Nicholas
- 191-203 Levelized cost of electricity for solar photovoltaic and electrical energy storage
by Lai, Chun Sing & McCulloch, Malcolm D.
- 204-212 The economic and social performance of integrated photovoltaic and agricultural greenhouses systems: Case study in China
by Li, Changsheng & Wang, Haiyu & Miao, Hong & Ye, Bin
- 213-221 Effects of PCM on power consumption and temperature control performance of a thermal control system subject to periodic ambient conditions
by Ye, Hong & Wang, Zijun & Wang, Liwei
- 222-231 Analysis of energy and control efficiencies of fuzzy logic and artificial neural network technologies in the heating energy supply system responding to the changes of user demands
by Ahn, Jonghoon & Cho, Soolyeon & Chung, Dae Hun
- 232-248 Electrical hubs: An effective way to integrate non-dispatchable renewable energy sources with minimum impact to the grid
by Perera, A.T.D. & Nik, Vahid M. & Mauree, Dasaraden & Scartezzini, Jean-Louis
- 249-256 Study on dissociation characteristics of CO2 hydrate with THF for cooling application
by Sun, Qibei & Kim, Shol & Kang, Yong Tae
- 257-265 High density Mongolian anthracite based porous carbon monoliths for methane storage by adsorption
by Byamba-Ochir, Narandalai & Shim, Wang Geun & Balathanigaimani, M.S. & Moon, Hee
- 266-277 An innovative method for the design of high energy performance building envelopes
by Berger, Julien & Mendes, Nathan
- 278-290 CO2 volatility impact on energy portfolio choice: A fully stochastic LCOE theory analysis
by Lucheroni, Carlo & Mari, Carlo
- 291-305 Electricity price forecasting by a hybrid model, combining wavelet transform, ARMA and kernel-based extreme learning machine methods
by Yang, Zhang & Ce, Li & Lian, Li
- 306-325 Dependence changes between the carbon price and its fundamentals: A quantile regression approach
by Tan, Xue-Ping & Wang, Xin-Yu
- 326-338 Life Cycle Assessment of Power-to-Gas: Approaches, system variations and their environmental implications
by Zhang, Xiaojin & Bauer, Christian & Mutel, Christopher L. & Volkart, Kathrin
- 339-353 Optimal capacitance selection for a wind-driven self-excited reluctance generator under varying wind speed and load conditions
by Ayodele, T.R. & Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Adetokun, B.B.
- 354-367 Assessment of solar and wind resource synergy in Australia
by Prasad, Abhnil A. & Taylor, Robert A. & Kay, Merlinde
- 368-375 A frequency and bandwidth tunable piezoelectric vibration energy harvester using multiple nonlinear techniques
by Wang, Xiang & Chen, Changsong & Wang, Na & San, Haisheng & Yu, Yuxi & Halvorsen, Einar & Chen, Xuyuan
- 376-389 Performance analysis of organic Rankine cycles using R600/R601a mixtures with liquid-separated condensation
by Li, Jian & Liu, Qiang & Duan, Yuanyuan & Yang, Zhen
- 390-407 Multi-step ahead electricity price forecasting using a hybrid model based on two-layer decomposition technique and BP neural network optimized by firefly algorithm
by Wang, Deyun & Luo, Hongyuan & Grunder, Olivier & Lin, Yanbing & Guo, Haixiang
- 408-420 CPFD simulations of an industrial-sized dual fluidized bed steam gasification system of biomass with 8MW fuel input
by Kraft, Stephan & Kirnbauer, Friedrich & Hofbauer, Hermann
- 421-438 Optimization of ground heat exchangers for space heating and cooling applications using Taguchi method and utility concept
by Pandey, Navdeep & Murugesan, K. & Thomas, H.R.
- 439-452 Techno-economic assessment of solar assisted heat pump system retrofit in the Canadian housing stock
by Asaee, S. Rasoul & Ugursal, V. Ismet & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 453-463 Multiple community energy storage planning in distribution networks using a cost-benefit analysis
by Sardi, Junainah & Mithulananthan, N. & Gallagher, M. & Hung, Duong Quoc
- 464-473 Energy consumption-based accounts: A comparison of results using different energy extension vectors
by Owen, Anne & Brockway, Paul & Brand-Correa, Lina & Bunse, Lukas & Sakai, Marco & Barrett, John
- 474-480 A functional form-stable phase change composite with high efficiency electro-to-thermal energy conversion
by Wu, Wenhao & Huang, Xinyu & Li, Kai & Yao, Ruimin & Chen, Renjie & Zou, Ruqiang
- 481-489 Screening and techno-economic assessment of biomass-based power generation with CCS technologies to meet 2050 CO2 targets
by Bhave, Amit & Taylor, Richard H.S. & Fennell, Paul & Livingston, William R. & Shah, Nilay & Dowell, Niall Mac & Dennis, John & Kraft, Markus & Pourkashanian, Mohammed & Insa, Mathieu & Jones, Jenny & Burdett, Nigel & Bauen, Ausilio & Beal, Corinne & Smallbone, Andrew & Akroyd, Jethro
- 490-500 Manipulating modern diesel engine particulate emission characteristics through butanol fuel blending and fuel injection strategies for efficient diesel oxidation catalysts
by Fayad, M.A. & Tsolakis, A. & Fernández-Rodríguez, D. & Herreros, J.M. & Martos, F.J. & Lapuerta, M.
- 501-509 Hydrogen-rich syngas production and tar removal from biomass gasification using sacrificial tyre pyrolysis char
by Al-Rahbi, Amal S. & Williams, Paul T.
- 510-523 Design and performance of a multistage fluidised bed heat exchanger for particle-receiver solar power plants with storage
by Gomez-Garcia, Fabrisio & Gauthier, Daniel & Flamant, Gilles
- 524-539 Experimental and numerical investigation of a tube-in-tank latent thermal energy storage unit using composite PCM
by Meng, Z.N. & Zhang, P.
- 540-552 Geometry optimization of two-stage thermoelectric generators using simplified conjugate-gradient method
by Liu, Zhichun & Zhu, Shiping & Ge, Ya & Shan, Feng & Zeng, Lingping & Liu, Wei
- 553-562 The characteristics of recycled NO reduction over char during oxy-fuel fluidized bed combustion
by Xu, Mingxin & Li, Shiyuan & Wu, Yinghai & Jia, Lufei & Lu, Qinggang
- 563-573 Framework to investigate energy conservation motivation and actions of building occupants: The case of a green campus in Abu Dhabi, UAE
by Azar, Elie & Al Ansari, Hamad