2017, Volume 188, Issue C
- 226-236 Cloud energy storage for residential and small commercial consumers: A business case study
by Liu, Jingkun & Zhang, Ning & Kang, Chongqing & Kirschen, Daniel & Xia, Qing
- 237-256 Assessing the total theoretical, and financially viable, resource of biomethane for injection to a natural gas network in a region
by O'Shea, Richard & Wall, David M. & Kilgallon, Ian & Browne, James D. & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 257-269 Impact of power split configurations on fuel consumption and battery degradation in plug-in hybrid electric city buses
by Cai, Y. & Ouyang, M.G. & Yang, F.
- 270-279 Emission reduction measures ranking under uncertainty
by Yuan, Jun & Ng, Szu Hui
- 280-304 On the selection of bivariate parametric models for wind data
by Soukissian, Takvor H. & Karathanasi, Flora E.
- 305-314 Gas production from hydrates by CH4-CO2/H2 replacement
by Wang, Xiao-Hui & Sun, Yi-Fei & Wang, Yun-Fei & Li, Nan & Sun, Chang-Yu & Chen, Guang-Jin & Liu, Bei & Yang, Lan-Ying
- 315-329 Modelling electrochemical energy storage devices in insular power network applications supported on real data
by Rodrigues, E.M.G. & Godina, R. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 330-341 Green operations of belt conveyors by means of speed control
by He, Daijie & Pang, Yusong & Lodewijks, Gabriel
- 342-355 Carbon neutral archipelago – 100% renewable energy supply for the Canary Islands
by Gils, Hans Christian & Simon, Sonja
- 356-366 Modeling the economic dependence between town development policy and increasing energy effectiveness with neural networks. Case study: The town of Zielona Góra
by Skiba, Marta & Mrówczyńska, Maria & Bazan-Krzywoszańska, Anna
- 367-377 Well-to-wheels energy consumption and emissions of electric vehicles: Mid-term implications from real-world features and air pollution control progress
by Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & He, Xiaoyi & Wu, Ye & Hao, Jiming
- 378-391 Sustainable and economical small-scale and low-head hydropower generation: A promising alternative potential solution for energy generation at local and regional scale
by Balkhair, Khaled S. & Rahman, Khalil Ur
- 392-398 Decolorization of azo dye and generation of electricity by microbial fuel cell with laccase-producing white-rot fungus on cathode
by Lai, Chi-Yung & Wu, Chih-Hung & Meng, Chui-Ting & Lin, Chi-Wen
- 399-408 Day-ahead optimal dispatch for wind integrated power system considering zonal reserve requirements
by Liu, Fan & Bie, Zhaohong & Liu, Shiyu & Ding, Tao
- 409-419 H2 production with low carbon content via MSR in packed bed membrane reactors for high-temperature polymeric electrolyte membrane fuel cell
by Ribeirinha, P. & Abdollahzadeh, M. & Boaventura, M. & Mendes, A.
- 420-430 Evaluation of delivery strategies for forest fuels applying a model for Weather-driven Analysis of Forest Fuel Systems (WAFFS)
by Eriksson, Anders & Eliasson, Lars & Sikanen, Lauri & Hansson, Per-Anders & Jirjis, Raida
- 431-443 Dynamic relationship between the CO2 gas bubble behavior and the pressure drop characteristics in the anode flow field of an active liquid-feed direct methanol fuel cell
by Yuan, Wei & Wang, Aoyu & Ye, Guangzhao & Pan, Baoyou & Tang, Kairui & Chen, Haimu
- 444-455 Decentralized control of a scalable photovoltaic (PV)-battery hybrid power system
by Kim, Myungchin & Bae, Sungwoo
- 456-465 Optimal scheduling of aggregated thermostatically controlled loads with renewable generation in the intraday electricity market
by Zhou, Yue & Wang, Chengshan & Wu, Jianzhong & Wang, Jidong & Cheng, Meng & Li, Gen
- 466-474 The role of CO2 on oxy-colorless distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 475-484 Variation of household electricity consumption and potential impact of outdoor PM2.5 concentration: A comparison between Singapore and Shanghai
by You, Siming & Neoh, Koon Gee & Tong, Yen Wah & Dai, Yanjun & Wang, Chi-Hwa
- 485-496 Sharing economy as a new business model for energy storage systems
by Lombardi, P. & Schwabe, F.
- 497-507 Cloud computing platform for real-time measurement and verification of energy performance
by Ke, Ming-Tsun & Yeh, Chia-Hung & Su, Cheng-Jie
- 508-520 A system dynamic analysis of China’s oil supply chain: Over-capacity and energy security issues
by Pan, Lingying & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- 521-528 Investigations on the thermal stability, long-term reliability of LiNO3/KCl – expanded graphite composite as industrial waste heat storage material and its corrosion properties with metals
by Huang, Zhaowen & Luo, Zigeng & Gao, Xuenong & Fang, Xiaoming & Fang, Yutang & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 529-546 Progress of Chinese electric vehicles industrialization in 2015: A review
by Du, Jiuyu & Ouyang, Danhua
- 547-562 Microgrid sizing with combined evolutionary algorithm and MILP unit commitment
by Li, Bei & Roche, Robin & Miraoui, Abdellatif
- 563-575 Low-cost energy meter calibration method for measurement and verification
by Carstens, Herman & Xia, Xiaohua & Yadavalli, Sarma
- 576-585 An energy-saving set-point optimizer with a sliding mode controller for automotive air-conditioning/refrigeration systems
by Huang, Yanjun & Khajepour, Amir & Ding, Haitao & Bagheri, Farshid & Bahrami, Majid
- 586-594 Research on a new type waste heat recovery gravity heat pipe exchanger
by Tian, En & He, Ya-Ling & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 595-603 A kinetic reaction model for biomass pyrolysis processes in Aspen Plus
by Peters, Jens F. & Banks, Scott W. & Bridgwater, Anthony V. & Dufour, Javier
- 604-619 Optimal operation, configuration and sizing of generation and storage technologies for residential heat pump systems in the spotlight of self-consumption of photovoltaic electricity
by Beck, T. & Kondziella, H. & Huard, G. & Bruckner, T.
- 620-651 A review of high temperature solar driven reactor technology: 25years of experience in research and development at the Paul Scherrer Institute
by Koepf, E. & Alxneit, I. & Wieckert, C. & Meier, A.
- 652-671 Reducing auxiliary energy consumption of heavy trucks by onboard prediction and real-time optimization
by Khodabakhshian, Mohammad & Feng, Lei & Börjesson, Stefan & Lindgärde, Olof & Wikander, Jan
- 672-681 Thermochemical energy storage with CaO/Ca(OH)2 – Experimental investigation of the thermal capability at low vapor pressures in a lab scale reactor
by Schmidt, Matthias & Gutierrez, Andrea & Linder, Marc
2017, Volume 187, Issue C
- 1-9 Probing cycle stability and reversibility in thermochemical energy storage – CaC2O4·H2O as perfect match?
by Knoll, Christian & Müller, Danny & Artner, Werner & Welch, Jan M. & Werner, Andreas & Harasek, Michael & Weinberger, Peter
- 10-26 Optimal design of multistage centrifugal pump based on the combined energy loss model and computational fluid dynamics
by Wang, Chuan & Shi, Weidong & Wang, Xikun & Jiang, Xiaoping & Yang, Yang & Li, Wei & Zhou, Ling
- 27-36 The contagion effect of international crude oil price fluctuations on Chinese stock market investor sentiment
by Ding, Zhihua & Liu, Zhenhua & Zhang, Yuejun & Long, Ruyin
- 37-49 System state estimation and optimal energy control framework for multicell lithium-ion battery system
by Wei, Jingwen & Dong, Guangzhong & Chen, Zonghai & Kang, Yu
- 50-61 Blackout prediction in interconnected electric energy systems considering generation re-dispatch and energy curtailment
by Kamali, Sadegh & Amraee, Turaj
- 62-71 Robust optimal design of renewable energy system in nearly/net zero energy buildings under uncertainties
by Lu, Yuehong & Wang, Shengwei & Yan, Chengchu & Huang, Zhijia
- 72-83 Trajectory-based combustion control for renewable fuels in free piston engines
by Zhang, Chen & Sun, Zongxuan
- 84-95 Optimisation of operating parameters of DI-CI engine fueled with second generation Bio-fuel and development of ANN based prediction model
by Channapattana, S.V. & Pawar, Abhay A. & Kamble, Prashant G.
- 96-115 Design of a hydraulic servo-actuation fed by a regenerative braking system
by Pugi, L. & Pagliai, M. & Nocentini, A. & Lutzemberger, G. & Pretto, A.
- 116-127 How low exergy buildings and distributed electricity storage can contribute to flexibility within the demand side
by Sandoval, Diego & Goffin, Philippe & Leibundgut, Hansjürg
- 128-139 A completive survey study on the feasibility and adaptation of EVs in Beijing, China
by Sun, Lishan & Huang, Yuchen & Liu, Shuli & Chen, Yanyan & Yao, Liya & Kashyap, Anil
- 140-153 Residential heat pump as flexible load for direct control service with parametrized duration and rebound effect
by Georges, Emeline & Cornélusse, Bertrand & Ernst, Damien & Lemort, Vincent & Mathieu, Sébastien
- 154-168 A mixed integer linear programming approach for optimal DER portfolio, sizing, and placement in multi-energy microgrids
by Mashayekh, Salman & Stadler, Michael & Cardoso, Gonçalo & Heleno, Miguel
- 169-179 Analysis of a new design of the hybrid energy storage system used in the residential m-CHP systems
by Li, Jianwei & Wang, Xudong & Zhang, Zhenyu & Le Blond, Simon & Yang, Qingqing & Zhang, Min & Yuan, Weijia
- 180-188 Gas recovery from depressurized methane hydrate deposits with different water saturations
by Yang, Mingjun & Fu, Zhe & Jiang, Lanlan & Song, Yongchen
- 189-202 Optimal charging of valve-regulated lead-acid batteries based on model predictive control
by Kujundžić, Goran & Ileš, Šandor & Matuško, Jadranko & Vašak, Mario
- 203-215 Review of methodologies and polices for evaluation of energy efficiency in high energy-consuming industry
by Li, Ming-Jia & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 216-227 A finite element method for a weakly nonlinear dynamic analysis and bifurcation tracking of thermo-acoustic instability in longitudinal and annular combustors
by Laera, D. & Campa, G. & Camporeale, S.M.
- 228-242 Towards a comprehensive policy for electricity from renewable energy: Designing for social welfare
by Iychettira, Kaveri K. & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Linares, Pedro & de Jeu, Rob
- 243-254 High efficiency H2O/LiBr double effect absorption cycles with multi-heat sources for tri-generation application
by Yang, Mina & Lee, Seung Yeob & Chung, Jin Taek & Kang, Yong Tae
- 255-271 Current and near-term GHG emissions factors from electricity production for New York State and New York City
by Howard, B. & Waite, M. & Modi, V.
- 272-280 Transformation of heavy metals in lignite during supercritical water gasification
by Chen, Guifang & Yang, Xinfei & Chen, Shouyan & Dong, Yong & Cui, Lin & Zhang, Yong & Wang, Peng & Zhao, Xiqiang & Ma, Chunyuan
- 281-290 Application of material assessment methodology in latent heat thermal energy storage for waste heat recovery
by Xu, Haoxin & Romagnoli, Alessandro & Sze, Jia Yin & Py, Xavier
- 291-309 A copula-based fuzzy chance-constrained programming model and its application to electric power generation systems planning
by Chen, F. & Huang, G.H. & Fan, Y.R. & Chen, J.P.
- 310-325 Identifying key impact factors on carbon emission: Evidences from panel and time-series data of 125 countries from 1990 to 2011
by Shuai, Chenyang & Shen, Liyin & Jiao, Liudan & Wu, Ya & Tan, Yongtao
- 326-337 PV array power output maximization under partial shading using new shifted PV array arrangements
by Belhaouas, N. & Cheikh, M.-S. Ait & Agathoklis, P. & Oularbi, M.-R. & Amrouche, B. & Sedraoui, K. & Djilali, N.
- 338-351 Building-integrated rooftop greenhouses: An energy and environmental assessment in the mediterranean context
by Nadal, Ana & Llorach-Massana, Pere & Cuerva, Eva & López-Capel, Elisa & Montero, Juan Ignacio & Josa, Alejandro & Rieradevall, Joan & Royapoor, Mohammad
- 352-366 User satisfaction-induced demand side load management in residential buildings with user budget constraint
by Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Ayodele, T.R. & Akinola, O.A.
- 367-379 Innovative design of a thermoelectric generator with extended and segmented pin configurations
by Ali, Haider & Yilbas, Bekir Sami & Al-Sharafi, Abdullah
- 380-389 Feasibility and parametric evaluation of hybrid concentrated photovoltaic-thermoelectric system
by Rezania, A. & Rosendahl, L.A.
- 390-409 Reverse electrodialysis powered greenhouse concept for water- and energy-self-sufficient agriculture
by Farrell, Eanna & Hassan, Mohamed I. & Tufa, Ramato A. & Tuomiranta, Arttu & Avci, Ahmet H. & Politano, Antonio & Curcio, Efrem & Arafat, Hassan A.
- 410-423 A global optimized operation strategy for energy savings in liquid desiccant air conditioning using self-adaptive differential evolutionary algorithm
by Wang, Xinli & Cai, Wenjian & Yin, Xiaohong
- 424-437 Green facade for energy savings in buildings: The influence of leaf area index and facade orientation on the shadow effect
by Pérez, Gabriel & Coma, Julià & Sol, Salvador & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 438-448 Virtual scarce water embodied in inter-provincial electricity transmission in China
by Zhang, Chao & Zhong, Lijin & Liang, Sai & Sanders, Kelly T. & Wang, Jiao & Xu, Ming
- 449-464 Optimal stochastic energy management of retailer based on selling price determination under smart grid environment in the presence of demand response program
by Nojavan, Sayyad & Zare, Kazem & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, Behnam
- 465-479 Hybrid model predictive control of a residential HVAC system with on-site thermal energy generation and storage
by Fiorentini, Massimo & Wall, Josh & Ma, Zhenjun & Braslavsky, Julio H. & Cooper, Paul
- 480-488 Process integration of a Calcium-looping process with a natural gas combined cycle power plant for CO2 capture and its improvement by exhaust gas recirculation
by Hu, Yue & Ahn, Hyungwoong
- 489-500 Economic growth model, structural transformation, and green productivity in China
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 501-513 Characteristics of low-priced solar PV systems in the U.S
by Nemet, Gregory F. & O’Shaughnessy, Eric & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Barbose, Galen & Gillingham, Ken & Rai, Varun
- 514-522 1-Octadecanol@hierarchical porous polymer composite as a novel shape-stability phase change material for latent heat thermal energy storage
by Tang, Jia & Yang, Mu & Yu, Fang & Chen, Xingyu & Tan, Li & Wang, Ge
- 523-533 The influence of flash boiling conditions on spray characteristics with closely coupled split injection strategy
by Wang, Ziman & Jiang, Changzhao & Xu, Hongming & Badawy, Tawfik & Wang, Bo & Jiang, Yizhou
- 534-563 A review of the concentrated photovoltaic/thermal (CPVT) hybrid solar systems based on the spectral beam splitting technology
by Ju, Xing & Xu, Chao & Han, Xue & Du, Xiaoze & Wei, Gaosheng & Yang, Yongping
- 564-574 Life cycle human health and ecotoxicological impacts assessment of electricity production from wood biomass compared to coal fuel
by Weldu, Yemane W. & Assefa, Getachew & Jolliet, Olivier
- 575-584 Design of a Fuzzy Cognitive Maps variable-load energy management system for autonomous PV-reverse osmosis desalination systems: A simulation survey
by Kyriakarakos, George & Dounis, Anastasios I. & Arvanitis, Konstantinos G. & Papadakis, George
- 585-594 Syngas fermentation by Clostridium carboxidivorans P7 in a horizontal rotating packed bed biofilm reactor with enhanced ethanol production
by Shen, Yanwen & Brown, Robert C. & Wen, Zhiyou
- 595-600 Electrochemical hythane production for renewable energy storage and biogas upgrading
by Huang, Zhe & Lu, Lu & Jiang, Daqian & Xing, Defeng & Ren, Zhiyong Jason
- 601-611 Multi-objective optimization of ethanol fuelled HCCI engine performance using hybrid GRNN–PSO
by Bendu, Harisankar & Deepak, B.B.V.L. & Murugan, S.
- 612-626 Study on unit commitment problem considering pumped storage and renewable energy via a novel binary artificial sheep algorithm
by Wang, Wenxiao & Li, Chaoshun & Liao, Xiang & Qin, Hui
- 627-639 Effects of in-situ interactions between steam and coal on pyrolysis and gasification characteristics of pulverized coals and coal water slurry
by Ding, Lu & Dai, Zhenghua & Guo, Qinghua & Yu, Guangsuo
- 640-651 Multiplexed real-time optimization of HVAC systems with enhanced control stability
by Asad, Hussain Syed & Yuen, Richard Kwok Kit & Huang, Gongsheng
- 652-662 Comparative investigation of NOx emission characteristics from a Euro 6-compliant diesel passenger car over the NEDC and WLTC at various ambient temperatures
by Ko, Jinyoung & Jin, Dongyoung & Jang, Wonwook & Myung, Cha-Lee & Kwon, Sangil & Park, Simsoo
- 663-674 The influence of injection strategy on mixture formation and combustion process in a direct injection natural gas rotary engine
by Fan, Baowei & Pan, Jianfeng & Yang, Wenming & Chen, Wei & Bani, Stephen
- 675-688 Performance improvement of an ejector cooling system with thermal pumping effect (ECSTPE) by doubling evacuation chambers in parallel
by Zhang, Sheng & Cheng, Yong
- 689-705 Comparison of airflow, coal combustion, NOx emissions, and slagging characteristics among three large-scale MBEL down-fired boilers manufactured at different times
by Ling, Zhongqian & Ling, Bo & Kuang, Min & Li, Zhengqi & Lu, Ye
- 706-716 Modeling of an aprotic Li-O2 battery incorporating multiple-step reactions
by Ren, Y.X. & Zhao, T.S. & Tan, P. & Wei, Z.H. & Zhou, X.L.
- 717-731 An enthalpy-based energy savings estimation method targeting thermal comfort level in naturally ventilated buildings in hot-humid summer zones
by He, Yueer & Liu, Meng & Kvan, Thomas & Peng, Shini
- 732-745 A novel projected two-binary-variable formulation for unit commitment in power systems
by Yang, Linfeng & Zhang, Chen & Jian, Jinbao & Meng, Ke & Xu, Yan & Dong, Zhaoyang
- 746-757 Optimizing ocean-wave energy extraction of a dual coaxial-cylinder WEC using nonlinear model predictive control
by Son, Daewoong & Yeung, Ronald W.
- 758-776 MOD-DR: Microgrid optimal dispatch with demand response
by Jin, Ming & Feng, Wei & Liu, Ping & Marnay, Chris & Spanos, Costas
- 777-789 Evaluation of strategies for second generation bioethanol production from fast growing biomass Paulownia within a biorefinery scheme
by Domínguez, Elena & Romaní, Aloia & Domingues, Lucília & Garrote, Gil
- 790-806 Accuracy of borehole thermal resistance calculation methods for grouted single U-tube ground heat exchangers
by Javed, Saqib & Spitler, Jeffrey
- 807-819 A new approach to calculating endurance in electric flight and comparing fuel cells and batteries
by Donateo, Teresa & Ficarella, Antonio & Spedicato, Luigi & Arista, Alessandro & Ferraro, Marco
- 820-832 Multi-agent systems applied for energy systems integration: State-of-the-art applications and trends in microgrids
by Coelho, Vitor N. & Weiss Cohen, Miri & Coelho, Igor M. & Liu, Nian & Guimarães, Frederico Gadelha
- 833-846 Demand side management in power grid enterprise control: A comparison of industrial & social welfare approaches
by Jiang, Bo & Muzhikyan, Aramazd & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal
- 847-861 Performance assessment of different porous matrix geometries for active magnetic regenerators
by Trevizoli, Paulo V. & Nakashima, Alan T. & Peixer, Guilherme F. & Barbosa, Jader R.
- 862-872 Sizing energy storage systems in DC networks: A general methodology based upon power losses minimization
by Fantauzzi, M. & Lauria, D. & Mottola, F. & Scalfati, A.
- 873-885 Renew, reduce or become more efficient? The climate contribution of biomass co-combustion in a coal-fired power plant
by Miedema, Jan H. & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & Pierie, Frank
- 886-898 Evaluation of steady-state characteristics for solid oxide carbon fuel cell short-stacks
by Mushtaq, Usman & Mehran, Muhammad Taqi & Kim, Sun-Kyoung & Lim, Tak-Hyoung & Naqvi, Syed Asad Ali & Lee, Jong-Won & Lee, Seung-Bok & Park, Seok-Joo & Song, Rak-Hyun
- 899-909 Efficient start–up energy management via nonlinear control for eco–traction systems
by Becherif, M. & Ramadan, H.S. & Ayad, M.Y. & Hissel, D. & Desideri, U. & Antonelli, M.
- 910-928 Zero thermal input membrane distillation, a zero-waste and sustainable solution for freshwater shortage
by Baghbanzadeh, Mohammadali & Rana, Dipak & Lan, Christopher Q. & Matsuura, Takeshi
- 929-955 An optimisation framework for the strategic design of synthetic natural gas (BioSNG) supply chains
by Calderón, Andrés J. & Agnolucci, Paolo & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
2017, Volume 186, Issue P3
- 251-261 An optimised chemisorption cycle for power generation using low grade heat
by Bao, Huashan & Ma, Zhiwei & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 262-281 Dynamic modelling and experimental validation of scroll expander for small scale power generation system
by Ma, Zhiwei & Bao, Huashan & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 282-290 Chemisorption power generation driven by low grade heat – Theoretical analysis and comparison with pumpless ORC
by Bao, Huashan & Ma, Zhiwei & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 291-303 Working fluid selection and electrical performance optimisation of a domestic solar-ORC combined heat and power system for year-round operation in the UK
by Freeman, James & Hellgardt, Klaus & Markides, Christos N.
- 304-320 Load forecasting and dispatch optimisation for decentralised co-generation plant with dual energy storage
by Short, Michael & Crosbie, Tracey & Dawood, Muneeb & Dawood, Nashwan
- 321-335 Climatic analysis of a passive cooling technology for the built environment in hot countries
by Calautit, John Kaiser & Hughes, Ben Richard & Nasir, Diana SNM
- 336-346 The cooling performance of a natural draft dry cooling tower under crosswind and an enclosure approach to cooling efficiency enhancement
by Wang, Weiliang & Zhang, Hai & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng & Lv, Junfu & Ni, Weidou
- 347-358 Study on the performance and optimization of a scroll expander driven by compressed air
by Zhang, Xinjing & Xu, Yujie & Xu, Jian & Sheng, Yong & Zuo, Zhitao & Liu, Jimin & Chen, Haisheng & Wang, Yaodong & Huang, Ye
- 359-375 A two-phase single-reciprocating-piston heat conversion engine: Non-linear dynamic modelling
by Kirmse, Christoph J.W. & Oyewunmi, Oyeniyi A. & Taleb, Aly I. & Haslam, Andrew J. & Markides, Christos N.
- 376-395 Working-fluid selection and performance investigation of a two-phase single-reciprocating-piston heat-conversion engine
by Oyewunmi, Oyeniyi A. & Kirmse, Christoph J.W. & Haslam, Andrew J. & Müller, Erich A. & Markides, Christos N.
- 396-407 An innovative Organic Rankine Cycle system for integrated cooling and heat recovery
by Panesar, Angad Singh
- 408-422 Performance of a radial-inflow turbine integrated in an ORC system and designed for a WHR on truck application: An experimental comparison between R245fa and R1233zd
by Guillaume, Ludovic & Legros, Arnaud & Desideri, Adriano & Lemort, Vincent
- 423-435 Configurations selection maps of CO2-based transcritical Rankine cycle (CTRC) for thermal energy management of engine waste heat
by Shu, Gequn & Shi, Lingfeng & Tian, Hua & Deng, Shuai & Li, Xiaoya & Chang, Liwen
- 436-449 A CFD analysis of several design parameters of a road pavement solar collector (RPSC) for urban application
by Nasir, Diana S.N.M. & Hughes, Ben Richard & Calautit, John Kaiser
- 450-456 Site utility system optimization with operation adjustment under uncertainty
by Sun, Li & Gai, Limei & Smith, Robin
- 457-469 An experimental and theoretical investigation of the extent of bypass air within data centres employing aisle containment, and its impact on power consumption
by Tatchell-Evans, Morgan & Kapur, Nik & Summers, Jonathan & Thompson, Harvey & Oldham, Dan
- 470-479 Experimental investigation of gas cooler/condenser designs and effects on a CO2 booster system
by Tsamos, K.M. & Ge, Y.T. & Santosa, I.D.M.C. & Tassou, S.A.
- 480-491 Hybrid thermo-chemical district networks – Principles and technology
by Geyer, Philipp & Buchholz, Martin & Buchholz, Reiner & Provost, Mathieu
- 492-508 Modeling electric load and water consumption impacts from an integrated thermal energy and rainwater storage system for residential buildings in Texas
by Upshaw, Charles R. & Rhodes, Joshua D. & Webber, Michael E.
- 509-519 Thermal energy storage using metal–organic framework materials
by Elsayed, Ahmed & Elsayed, Eman & AL-Dadah, Raya & Mahmoud, Saad & Elshaer, Amr & Kaialy, Waseem
- 520-529 An optimisation framework for thermal energy storage integration in a residential heat pump heating system
by Renaldi, R. & Kiprakis, A. & Friedrich, D.
- 530-538 Performance analysis of biofuel fired trigeneration systems with energy storage for remote households
by Huang, Y. & Wang, Y.D. & Chen, Haisheng & Zhang, Xinjing & Mondol, J. & Shah, N. & Hewitt, N.J.
- 539-548 A unified framework for model-based multi-objective linear process and energy optimisation under uncertainty
by Charitopoulos, Vassilis M. & Dua, Vivek
- 549-561 Forecasting how residential urban form affects the regional carbon savings and costs of retrofitting and decentralized energy supply
by Hargreaves, Anthony & Cheng, Vicky & Deshmukh, Sandip & Leach, Matthew & Steemers, Koen
- 562-573 Macroscopic spray characteristics of next-generation bio-derived diesel fuels in comparison to mineral diesel
by Bohl, Thomas & Tian, Guohong & Smallbone, Andrew & Roskilly, Anthony P.
2017, Volume 186, Issue P2
- 86-95 The energy metabolism of megacities
by Facchini, Angelo & Kennedy, Chris & Stewart, Iain & Mele, Renata
- 96-114 Time and space model of urban pollution migration: Economy-energy-environment nexus network
by Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Fath, Brian D. & Shi, Lei & Ulgiati, Sergio
- 115-125 Strategic planning for sustainable heating in cities: A morphological method for scenario development and selection
by Pereverza, Kateryna & Pasichnyi, Oleksii & Lazarevic, David & Kordas, Olga
- 126-139 Sustainable Energy Security for India: An assessment of energy demand sub-system
by Narula, Kapil & Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Pachauri, Shonali
- 140-151 An innovative urban energy system constituted by a photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar installation: Design, simulation and monitoring
by del Amo, Alejandro & Martínez-Gracia, Amaya & Bayod-Rújula, Angel A. & Antoñanzas, Javier
- 152-166 Characterisation of domestic hot water end-uses for integrated urban thermal energy assessment and optimisation
by Bertrand, Alexandre & Mastrucci, Alessio & Schüler, Nils & Aggoune, Riad & Maréchal, François
- 167-174 Toward an integrated assessment of the performance of photovoltaic power stations for electricity generation
by Lo Piano, Samuele & Mayumi, Kozo
- 175-188 An environmental assessment of electricity production from slaughterhouse residues. Linking urban, industrial and waste management systems
by Santagata, R. & Ripa, M. & Ulgiati, S.
- 189-196 Developing waste biorefinery in Makkah: A way forward to convert urban waste into renewable energy
by Nizami, A.S. & Shahzad, K. & Rehan, M. & Ouda, O.K.M. & Khan, M.Z. & Ismail, I.M.I. & Almeelbi, T. & Basahi, J.M. & Demirbas, A.
- 197-210 Wood-based bioenergy value chain in mountain urban districts: An integrated environmental accounting framework
by Nikodinoska, Natasha & Buonocore, Elvira & Paletto, Alessandro & Franzese, Pier Paolo
- 211-225 Refuse recovered biomass fuel from municipal solid waste. A life cycle assessment
by Ripa, M. & Fiorentino, G. & Giani, H. & Clausen, A. & Ulgiati, S.
- 226-233 All about size? – The potential of downsizing in reducing energy demand
by Huebner, Gesche M. & Shipworth, David
- 234-248 Energy efficiency of urban transportation system in Xiamen, China. An integrated approach
by Meng, Fanxin & Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Casazza, Marco & Cui, Shenghui & Ulgiati, Sergio
2017, Volume 186, Issue P1
- 1-12 Experimental study of the self-regulating performance of an R744 two-phase thermosyphon loop
by Tong, Zhen & Liu, Xiao-Hua & Jiang, Yi
- 13-27 Metal-water combustion for clean propulsion and power generation
by Bergthorson, Jeffrey M. & Yavor, Yinon & Palecka, Jan & Georges, William & Soo, Michael & Vickery, James & Goroshin, Samuel & Frost, David L. & Higgins, Andrew J.
- 28-45 Optimal energy cost and economic analysis of a residential grid-interactive solar PV system- case of eThekwini municipality in South Africa
by Numbi, B.P. & Malinga, S.J.
- 46-55 High efficient valley-filling strategy for centralized coordinated charging of large-scale electric vehicles
by Jian, Linni & Zheng, Yanchong & Shao, Ziyun
- 56-67 Transient freezing of molten salts in pipe-flow systems: Application to the direct reactor auxiliary cooling system (DRACS)
by Le Brun, N. & Hewitt, G.F. & Markides, C.N.
- 68-81 An adaptive fuzzy logic system for residential energy management in smart grid environments
by Keshtkar, Azim & Arzanpour, Siamak
2017, Volume 185, Issue P2
- 963-972 Review and experimental study on pyrolysis and hydrothermal liquefaction of microalgae for biofuel production
by Chiaramonti, David & Prussi, Matteo & Buffi, Marco & Rizzo, Andrea Maria & Pari, Luigi
- 973-984 Two-scale model for quantifying the effects of laminar and turbulent mixing on algal growth in loop photobioreactors
by Shariff, Shoaib & Chakraborty, Saikat
- 985-997 Use of reactive distillation in biodiesel production: A simulation-based comparison of energy requirements and profitability indicators
by Poddar, Tuhin & Jagannath, Anoop & Almansoori, Ali
- 998-1006 Structural evolution of biomass char and its effect on the gasification rate
by Fatehi, Hesameddin & Bai, Xue-Song
- 1007-1018 Gasification behavior of coal and woody biomass: Validation and parametrical study
by Adeyemi, Idowu & Janajreh, Isam & Arink, Thomas & Ghenai, Chaouki
- 1019-1030 Fuzzy logic-based predictive model for biomass pyrolysis
by Lerkkasemsan, Nuttapol
- 1031-1039 Mid-temperature solar fuel process combining dual thermochemical reactions for effectively utilizing wider solar irradiance
by Liu, Xiufeng & Hong, Hui & Jin, Hongguang
- 1040-1050 Organosolv delignification of agricultural residues (date palm fronds, Phoenix dactylifera L.) of the United Arab Emirates
by Cybulska, Iwona & Brudecki, Grzegorz P. & Zembrzuska, Joanna & Schmidt, Jens Ejbye & Lopez, Celia Garcia-Banos & Thomsen, Mette Hedegaard
- 1051-1058 Comparative study on the thermal degradation of dry- and wet-torrefied woods
by Bach, Quang-Vu & Tran, Khanh-Quang & Skreiberg, Øyvind
- 1059-1066 Combustion kinetics of wet-torrefied forest residues using the distributed activation energy model (DAEM)
by Bach, Quang-Vu & Tran, Khanh-Quang & Skreiberg, Øyvind
- 1067-1075 Hybrid input–output table method for socioeconomic and environmental assessment of a wind power generation system
by Nagashima, Shin & Uchiyama, Yohji & Okajima, Keiichi
- 1076-1086 Analyzing wind turbine directional behavior: SCADA data mining techniques for efficiency and power assessment
by Castellani, Francesco & Astolfi, Davide & Sdringola, Paolo & Proietti, Stefania & Terzi, Ludovico
- 1087-1099 Site assessment, turbine selection, and local feed-in tariffs through the wind energy index
by Ritter, Matthias & Deckert, Lars
- 1100-1108 Computational assessment of the DeepWind aerodynamic performance with different blade and airfoil configurations
by Bedon, Gabriele & Schmidt Paulsen, Uwe & Aagaard Madsen, Helge & Belloni, Federico & Raciti Castelli, Marco & Benini, Ernesto
- 1109-1119 Vibration-induced aerodynamic loads on large horizontal axis wind turbine blades
by Liu, Xiong & Lu, Cheng & Liang, Shi & Godbole, Ajit & Chen, Yan
- 1120-1135 Numerical and experimental analysis of a multi-directional wind tower integrated with vertically-arranged heat transfer devices (VHTD)
by Calautit, John Kaiser & Hughes, Ben Richard & O’Connor, Dominic & Shahzad, Sally Salome
- 1136-1151 A comprehensive optical characterization of linear Fresnel collectors by means of an analytic study
by Abbas, R. & Martínez-Val, J.M.
- 1152-1161 Thermal analysis of solar central receiver tube with porous inserts and non-uniform heat flux
by Zheng, Zhang-Jing & Li, Ming-Jia & He, Ya-Ling
- 1162-1172 Optimization of the solar field size for the solar–coal hybrid system
by Zhao, Yawen & Hong, Hui & Jin, Hongguang
- 1173-1184 Optimal control of a wind–PV-hybrid powered heat pump water heater
by Sichilalu, Sam & Mathaba, Tebello & Xia, Xiaohua
- 1185-1198 A new maximum power point method based on a sliding mode approach for solar energy harvesting
by Farhat, Maissa & Barambones, Oscar & Sbita, Lassaad
- 1199-1209 A novel solar concentrator system for combined heat and power application in residential sector
by Ancona, M.A. & Bianchi, M. & Diolaiti, E. & Giannuzzi, A. & Marano, B. & Melino, F. & Peretto, A.
- 1210-1216 Evaluation and assessment of gravity load on mirror shape and focusing quality of parabolic trough solar mirrors using finite-element analysis
by Meiser, S. & Schneider, S. & Lüpfert, E. & Schiricke, B. & Pitz-Paal, R.
- 1217-1224 Development of a regenerative reformer for tar-free syngas production in a steam gasification process
by Tsuboi, Yosuke & Ito, Shintaro & Takafuji, Makoto & Ohara, Hiroaki & Fujimori, Toshiro
- 1225-1232 Optimization of an open-cathode polymer electrolyte fuel cells stack utilizing Taguchi method
by Sasmito, Agus P. & Kurnia, Jundika C. & Shamim, Tariq & Mujumdar, Arun S.
- 1233-1244 A microreactor with superhydrophobic Pt–Al2O3 catalyst coating concerning oxidation of hydrogen off-gas from fuel cell
by Yu, Wei & Tao, Jiabo & Yu, Xinhai & Zhao, Shuangliang & Tu, Shan-Tung & Liu, Honglai
- 1245-1255 Bubbly flow mapping in the anode channel of a direct methanol fuel cell via PIV investigation
by Calabriso, Andrea & Borello, Domenico & Romano, Giovanni Paolo & Cedola, Luca & Del Zotto, Luca & Santori, Simone Giovanni
- 1256-1267 Thermal integration of a SOFC power generator and a Na–NiCl2 battery for CHP domestic application
by Antonucci, V. & Branchini, L. & Brunaccini, G. & De Pascale, A. & Ferraro, M. & Melino, F. & Orlandini, V. & Sergi, F.
- 1268-1280 Optimal integration of solar energy with fossil fuel gas turbine cogeneration plants using three different CSP technologies in Saudi Arabia
by Mokheimer, Esmail M.A. & Dabwan, Yousef N. & Habib, Mohamed A.
- 1281-1291 Analysis of cavitation for the optimized design of hydrokinetic turbines using BEM
by Silva, Paulo Augusto Strobel Freitas & Shinomiya, Léo Daiki & de Oliveira, Taygoara Felamingo & Vaz, Jerson Rogério Pinheiro & Amarante Mesquita, André Luiz & Brasil Junior, Antonio Cesar Pinho
- 1292-1302 Lcoe evaluation for a tidal kinetic self balancing turbine: Case study and comparison
by Lo Zupone, Giacomo & Amelio, Mario & Barbarelli, Silvio & Florio, Gaetano & Scornaienchi, Nino Michele & Cutrupi, Antonino
- 1303-1308 A mixed-pH dual-electrolyte microfluidic aluminum–air cell with high performance
by Chen, Binbin & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Xuan, Jin & Wang, Huizhi
- 1309-1323 Mathematical modelling and optimization of the liquid separation condenser used in organic Rankine cycle
by Luo, Xianglong & Yi, Zhitong & Zhang, Bingjian & Mo, Songping & Wang, Chao & Song, Mengjie & Chen, Ying
- 1324-1335 Quasi-steady state simulation of an organic Rankine cycle for waste heat recovery in a passenger vessel
by Mondejar, Maria E. & Ahlgren, Fredrik & Thern, Marcus & Genrup, Magnus
- 1336-1342 Combined heat and power system for stoves with thermoelectric generators
by Montecucco, A. & Siviter, J. & Knox, A.R.
- 1343-1354 Numerical study on thermoelectric–hydraulic performance of a thermoelectric power generator with a plate-fin heat exchanger with longitudinal vortex generators
by Ma, Ting & Lu, Xing & Pandit, Jaideep & Ekkad, Srinath V. & Huxtable, Scott T. & Deshpande, Samruddhi & Wang, Qiu-wang
- 1355-1361 Development of a 5kW traveling-wave thermoacoustic electric generator
by Bi, Tianjiao & Wu, Zhanghua & Zhang, Limin & Yu, Guoyao & Luo, Ercang & Dai, Wei
- 1362-1371 Ammonia–methane combustion in tangential swirl burners for gas turbine power generation
by Valera-Medina, Agustin & Marsh, Richard & Runyon, Jon & Pugh, Daniel & Beasley, Paul & Hughes, Timothy & Bowen, Phil
- 1372-1382 Macroscopic spray characteristics of wide distillation fuel (WDF)
by Yu, Wenbin & Yang, Wenming & Mohan, Balaji & Tay, Kun Lin & Zhao, Feiyang
- 1383-1392 Flame structure, spectroscopy and emissions quantification of rapeseed biodiesel under model gas turbine conditions
by Chong, Cheng Tung & Hochgreb, Simone
- 1393-1402 Study on combustion and emission characteristics of Polyoxymethylene Dimethyl Ethers/diesel blends in light-duty and heavy-duty diesel engines
by Liu, Haoye & Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Jun & Wang, Jianxin & Shuai, Shijin
- 1403-1410 Numerical analysis of spray characteristics of dimethyl ether and diethyl ether fuel
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Yu, Wenbin & Tay, Kun Lin
- 1411-1423 Numerical investigation of the partitioning phenomenon of carbon dioxide and multiple impurities in deep saline aquifers
by Li, Didi & Jiang, Xi
- 1424-1432 Development and application of a multi-stage CCUS source–sink matching model
by Sun, Liang & Chen, Wenying
- 1433-1449 Aqueous amine solution characterization for post-combustion CO2 capture process
by El Hadri, Nabil & Quang, Dang Viet & Goetheer, Earl L.V. & Abu Zahra, Mohammad R.M.
- 1450-1458 A case study of using cosmic ray muons to monitor supercritical CO2 migration in geological formations
by Zhong, Jinjin & Jiang, Xi
- 1459-1470 Optimization of a Gas Switching Combustion process through advanced heat management strategies
by Cloete, Schalk & Zaabout, Abdelghafour & Romano, Matteo C. & Chiesa, Paolo & Lozza, Giovanni & Gallucci, Fausto & van Sint Annaland, Martin & Amini, Shahriar
- 1471-1480 Preliminary experimental study of post-combustion carbon capture integrated with solar thermal collectors
by Wang, Fu & Zhao, Jun & Li, Hailong & Deng, Shuai & Yan, Jinyue
- 1481-1489 Waste Management Pinch Analysis (WAMPA): Application of Pinch Analysis for greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reduction in municipal solid waste management
by Ho, Wai Shin & Hashim, Haslenda & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Lee, Chew Tin & Sam, Kah Chiin & Tan, Sie Ting
- 1490-1496 Study on desalination of zero-emission system based on mechanical vapor compression
by Han, D. & He, W.F. & Yue, C. & Pu, W.H.