How much does KIBS contribute to the generation and diffusion of innovation?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1999.
"International Knowledge Flows: Evidence From Patent Citations,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 105-136.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1998. "International Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 6507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1998. "International Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Patent Citation," Papers 11-98, Tel Aviv.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj, 2002.
"Productivity, Innovation and Knowledge in Services. New Economic and Socio-Economic Approaches,"
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Productivity, Innovation and Knowledge in Services: New Economic and Socio-economic Approaches," Post-Print halshs-01112576, HAL.
- onder Nomaler & Bart Verspagen, 2008.
"Knowledge Flows, Patent Citations and the Impact of Science on Technology,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 339-366.
- Verspagen, Bart & Nomaler, Onder, 2007. "Knowledge Flows, Patent Citations and the Impact of Science on Technology," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Scherer, F M, 1982. "Inter-Industry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 627-634, November.
- Scherer, F. M., 1982. "Inter-industry technology flows in the United States," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 227-245, August.
- Bruce Tether, 2005. "Do Services Innovate (Differently)? Insights from the European Innobarometer Survey," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-184.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- David Doloreux & Nabil Amara & Réjean Landry, 2008. "Mapping Regional and Sectoral Characteristics of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services: Evidence from the Province of Quebec (Canada)," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 464-496.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & José Antonio Camacho Ballesta, 2010. "Are knowledge-intensive business services so “hard” innovators? Some insights using Spanish microdata," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 41-65.
- Heidi Wiig Aslesen & Arne Isaksen, 2007. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services and Urban Industrial Development," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 321-338, April.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison, 2009. "Modes of innovation in knowledge-intensive business services evidence from Lombardy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 173-196, April.
- Poh Kam Wong & Zi-Lin He, 2005. "A comparative study of innovation behaviour in Singapore's KIBS and manufacturing firms," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Daniel Palacios-Marques & Ignacio Gil-Pechuán & Seongbae Lim, 2011. "Improving human capital through knowledge management practices in knowledge-intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(2), pages 99-112, June.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 978-994, July.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," MPRA Paper 26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2009. "Services and Innovation," Post-Print halshs-01113947, HAL.
- Mark Freel, 2006. "Patterns of Technological Innovation in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 335-358.
- Gary Akehurst, 2008. "What do we really know about services?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Daniel Johnson & Robert Evenson, 1997. "Innovation and Invention in Canada," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 177-192.
- Maurseth, Per Botolf & Verspagen, Bart, 2002. " Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Patent Citations Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 531-545, December.
- Frederic Scherer, 2003. "Technology Flows Matrix Estimation Revisited," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 327-358.
- J. A. Camacho & M. Rodriguez, 2008. "Patterns Of Innovation In The Service Sector: Some Insights From The Spanish Innovation Survey," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 459-471.
- Hauknes, Johan & Knell, Mark, 2009. "Embodied knowledge and sectoral linkages: An input-output approach to the interaction of high- and low-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 459-469, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xing Shi & Yanrui Wu & Dingtao Zhao, 2014.
"Knowledge intensive business services and their impact on innovation in China,"
Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 479-498, December.
- Xing Shi & Dingtao Zhao & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services and Their Impact On Innovation In China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Alicia Mas-Tur & Domingo Ribeiro Soriano, 2014. "The level of innovation among young innovative companies: the impacts of knowledge-intensive services use, firm characteristics and the entrepreneur attributes," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 51-63, March.
- Mas-Tur, Alicia & Pinazo, Pablo & Tur-Porcar, Ana María & Sánchez-Masferrer, Manuel, 2015. "What to avoid to succeed as an entrepreneur," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2279-2284.
- Rafael Boix & Blanca De-Miguel-Molina & Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver, 2013. "Creative service business and regional performance: evidence for the European regions," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 381-398, September.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59427 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:4:p:777-796 is not listed on IDEAS
- Insu Cho & Heejun Park & Jeongil Choi, 2011. "The impact of diversity of innovation channels on innovation performance in service firms," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 277-294, September.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2015. "Business services and the export performances of manufacturing industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 959-981, November.
- Chung-Jen Wang & Chang-Yen Tsai, 2014. "Managing innovation and creativity in organizations: an empirical study of service industries in Taiwan," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 313-335, June.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0461-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daria Ciriaci & Sandro Montresor & Daniela Palma, 2013. "Do KIBS make manufacturing more innovative? An empirical investigation for four European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsKIBS; Innovation diffusion; Embodied knowledge;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:5:y:2011:i:3:p:195-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.