Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
2018, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-7 Just transition: Integrating climate, energy and environmental justice
by McCauley, Darren & Heffron, Raphael
- 8-27 Capacity constraints, transmission investments, and incentive schemes
by Sereno, Luigi & Efthimiadis, Tilemahos
- 28-40 Assessing cross-border integration of capacity mechanisms in coupled electricity markets
by Cepeda, Mauricio
- 41-50 Does Russian unconventional oil have a future?
by Kryukov, Valeriy & Moe, Arild
- 51-58 An integrated analysis of households' electricity consumption in Israel
by Damari, Yuval & Kissinger, Meidad
- 59-67 Local factors affecting the spatial diffusion of residential photovoltaic adoption in Sri Lanka
by Jayaweera, Nadeeka & Jayasinghe, Chathuri L. & Weerasinghe, Sandaru N.
- 68-76 Examining energy sufficiency and energy mobility in the global south through the energy justice framework
by Monyei, C.G. & Jenkins, K. & Serestina, V. & Adewumi, A.O.
- 77-86 Examining the efficiency of biomass energy: Evidence from the Chinese recycling industry
by Xu, Xin-long & Chen, Hsing Hung
- 87-96 Implementation of Brazil's energy policy through the national oil company: From institutional chaos to strategic order
by Silvestre, Hugo Consciência & Gomes, Ricardo Corrêa & Lamba, Jorge Routte & Correia, Aldenisio Moraes
- 97-104 Carbon overhead: The impact of the expansion in low-carbon electricity in China 2015–2040
by Yuan, Rong & Behrens, Paul & Tukker, Arnold & Rodrigues, João F.D.
- 105-112 Bridging the gap between energy-to-GDP ratio and composite energy intensity index
by Ang, B.W. & Goh, Tian
- 113-122 Dynamic change in energy and CO2 performance of China's commercial sector: A regional comparative study
by Wang, Ailun & Lin, Boqiang
- 123-139 Recasting of the WEF Nexus as an actor with a new economic platform and management model
by Zisopoulou, Kalomoira & Karalis, Sofia & Koulouri, Maria-Eleni & Pouliasis, George & Korres, Euaggelos & Karousis, Antonios & Triantafilopoulou, Emmanuella & Panagoulia, Dionysia
- 140-148 Market integration or bids granularity to enhance flexibility provision by batteries of electric vehicles
by Borne, Olivier & Perez, Yannick & Petit, Marc
- 149-153 The standard essential patent ownership in the global energy interconnection collaborative innovation in China
by Xihua, Zhang & Kaidong, Jing & Xu, Bin & Chang, Yen-Chiang & Hongzheng, Liu
- 154-167 The valley of death, the technology pork barrel, and public support for large demonstration projects
by Nemet, Gregory F. & Zipperer, Vera & Kraus, Martina
- 168-182 Energy affordability in the EU: The risks of metric driven policies
by Deller, David
- 183-195 Energy consumption of Finnish schools and daycare centers and the correlation to regulatory building permit values
by Ruusala, Annu & Laukkarinen, Anssi & Vinha, Juha
- 196-205 Sensitivity of energy system investments to policy regulation changes: Too many, too fast?
by Bondarev, Anton & Weigt, Hannes
- 206-214 The potential and economics of EV smart charging: A case study in Shanghai
by Jian, Liu & Yongqiang, Zhao & Hyoungmi, Kim
- 215-225 The future natural gas consumption in China: Based on the LMDI-STIRPAT-PLSR framework and scenario analysis
by Chai, Jian & Liang, Ting & Lai, Kin Keung & Zhang, Zhe George & Wang, Shouyang
- 226-241 Global metal flows in the renewable energy transition: Exploring the effects of substitutes, technological mix and development
by Månberger, André & Stenqvist, Björn
- 242-249 A fine balance: Lessons from India's experience with petroleum subsidy reforms
by Jain, Anil K.
- 250-267 The employment impact of private and public actions for energy efficiency: Evidence from European industries
by Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco & Paglialunga, Elena
- 268-281 A probabilistic total cost of ownership model to evaluate the current and future prospects of electric cars uptake in Italy
by Danielis, Romeo & Giansoldati, Marco & Rotaris, Lucia
- 282-293 Time to get ready: Conceptualizing the temporal and spatial dynamics of formative phases for energy technologies
by Bento, Nuno & Wilson, Charlie & Anadon, Laura Diaz
- 294-306 The early retirement challenge for fossil fuel power plants in deep decarbonisation scenarios
by Kefford, Benjamin M. & Ballinger, Benjamin & Schmeda-Lopez, Diego R. & Greig, Chris & Smart, Simon
- 307-316 Tariff revisions and the impact of variability of solar irradiation on PV policy support: The case of Italy
by Monarca, Umberto & Cassetta, Ernesto & Pozzi, Cesare & Dileo, Ivano
- 317-326 Photovoltaic and wind power feed-in impact on electricity prices: The case of Germany
by Benhmad, François & Percebois, Jacques
- 327-338 Intersection of the global climate agenda with regional development: Unequal distribution of energy efficiency-based renovation subsidies for apartment buildings
by Lihtmaa, Lauri & Hess, Daniel Baldwin & Leetmaa, Kadri
- 339-348 Policy implications from revealing consumption-based carbon footprint of major economic sectors in Japan
by Long, Yin & Yoshida, Yoshikuni & Zhang, Runsen & Sun, Lu & Dou, Yi
- 349-356 Effectiveness of electric vehicle incentives in the United States
by Jenn, Alan & Springel, Katalin & Gopal, Anand R.
- 357-366 Policy recommendations for a transition to sustainable mobility based on historical diffusion dynamics of transport systems
by Leibowicz, Benjamin D.
- 367-376 Beyond the Technology Pork Barrel? An assessment of the Obama administration's energy demonstration projects
by Hart, David M.
- 377-387 On the road to China's 2020 carbon intensity target from the perspective of “double control”
by Zhu, Bangzhu & Jiang, Minxing & Wang, Kefan & Chevallier, Julien & Wang, Ping & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 388-395 Determinants of enterprises use of energy efficient technologies: Evidence from urban Ethiopia
by Hassen, Sied & Gebrehiwot, Tagel & Arega, Tiruwork
- 396-409 How to find a reasonable energy transition strategy in Korea?: Quantitative analysis based on power market simulation
by Song, Yong Hyun & Kim, Hyun Joong & Kim, Seung Wan & Jin, Young Gyu & Yoon, Yong Tae
- 410-422 Long term load forecasting accuracy in electric utility integrated resource planning
by Carvallo, Juan Pablo & Larsen, Peter H. & Sanstad, Alan H. & Goldman, Charles A.
- 423-440 The role of a low carbon fuel standard in achieving long-term GHG reduction targets
by Lepitzki, Justin & Axsen, Jonn
- 441-448 Profiling energy efficiency tendency: A case for Turkish households
by Tumbaz, Meryem N. Morgül & Moğulkoç, Hatice Tekiner
- 449-457 High-voltage overhead transmission lines and farmland value: Evidences from the real estate market in Apulia, southern Italy
by Sardaro, Ruggiero & Bozzo, Francesco & Fucilli, Vincenzo
- 458-472 What causes PM2.5 pollution? Cross-economy empirical analysis from socioeconomic perspective
by Ji, Xi & Yao, Yixin & Long, Xianling
- 473-486 The impacts of government policies on green utilization diffusion and social benefits – A case study of electric motorcycles in Taiwan
by Huang, Shihping Kevin & Kuo, Lopin & Chou, Kuei-Lan
- 487-494 Public-private partnerships as a policy response to climate change
by Buso, Marco & Stenger, Anne
- 495-501 Exploring the life of fuel price responses in retail markets. The effect of cross-sectional aggregation
by Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi
- 502-514 Spatial optimization of the food, energy, and water nexus: A life cycle assessment-based approach
by Yuan, Kuang-Yu & Lin, Ying-Chen & Chiueh, Pei-Te & Lo, Shang-Lien
- 515-517 Russian-ASEAN cooperation in the natural gas sector. Lessons from the Russian-Vietnamese relation
by Visenescu, Ramona S.
- 518-527 Shall I open the window? Policy implications of thermal-comfort adjustment practices in residential buildings
by Galassi, Veronica & Madlener, Reinhard
- 528-534 Framing policy on low emissions vehicles in terms of economic gains: Might the most straightforward gain be delivered by supply chain activity to support refuelling?
by Turner, Karen & Alabi, Oluwafisayo & Smith, Martin & Irvine, John & Dodds, Paul E.
- 535-544 Expansion of nuclear power technology to new countries – SMRs, safety culture issues, and the need for an improved international safety regime
by Budnitz, Robert J. & Rogner, H-Holger & Shihab-Eldin, Adnan
- 545-553 Rising wages and energy consumption transition in rural China
by Qiu, Huanguang & Yan, Jianbiao & Lei, Zhen & Sun, Dingqiang
- 554-562 Public appeal, environmental regulation and green investment: Evidence from China
by Liao, Xianchun & Shi, Xunpeng (Roc)
- 563-573 Transaction costs (TCs) in green building (GB) incentive schemes: Gross Floor Area (GFA) Concession Scheme in Hong Kong
by Fan, Ke & Chan, Edwin H.W. & Qian, Queena K.
- 574-584 Potential impacts of expanded Arctic Alaska energy resource extraction on US energy sectors
by Nong, Duy & Countryman, Amanda M. & Warziniack, Travis
- 585-599 The burden of sustainability: Limits to sustainable bioenergy development in Norway
by Cavicchi, Bianca
- 600-609 Technology transfer and cooperation for low carbon energy technology: Analysing 30 years of scholarship and proposing a research agenda
by Kirchherr, Julian & Urban, Frauke
- 610-619 Two ways to success expansion of renewable energies in comparison between Germany's federal states
by Wurster, Stefan & Hagemann, Christian
- 620-647 Fiscal Regimes for Hydrocarbons Exploration and Production in Brazil
by Mariano, Jacqueline Barboza & Lopes de Souza, José & Filho, Nelson Narciso
- 648-653 Estimating the EROI of whole systems for 100% renewable electricity supply capable of dealing with intermittency
by Trainer, Ted
- 654-665 A multi-criteria and multi-expert decision aid approach to evaluate the future Turkish power plant portfolio
by Pasaoglu, Guzay & Garcia, Nicolas Pardo & Zubi, Ghassan
- 666-673 A statistical approach for a fuel subsidy mechanism
by Hassani, Hossein & Sattar, Mohammad & Odulaja, Adedapo & Santoso, Wisnu Medan
- 674-688 Evaluating the impact of photovoltaic systems on the thermal performance of buildings and its implication to building energy code. A case study in subtropical Hong Kong
by Chan, Apple Lok Shun
- 689-695 Assessing land efficiency of biomethane industry: A case study of Sicily
by Selvaggi, Roberta & Pappalardo, Gioacchino & Chinnici, Gaetano & Fabbri, Claudio I.
- 696-703 Can electricity companies be too big to fail?
by Larsen, Erik R. & van Ackere, Ann & Osorio, Sebastian
- 704-722 On the competitiveness of grid-tied residential photovoltaic generation systems in Pakistan: Panacea or paradox?
by Aqeeq, Muhammad Arsalan & Hyder, Syed Irfan & Shehzad, Farrukh & Tahir, Muhammad Arsalan
2018, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-8 Optimal carbon taxes for China and implications for power generation, welfare, and the environment
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang
- 9-18 Increasing the flexibility of electricity consumption in private households: Does gender matter?
by Tjørring, Lise & Jensen, Carsten Lynge & Hansen, Lars Gårn & Andersen, Laura Mørch
- 19-32 Price or performance? A probabilistic choice analysis of the intention to buy electric vehicles in European countries
by Cecere, Grazia & Corrocher, Nicoletta & Guerzoni, Marco
- 33-40 Policy impact of new energy vehicles promotion on air quality in Chinese cities
by Tan, Ruipeng & Tang, Di & Lin, Boqiang
- 41-57 The relevance of the local context for assessing the welfare effect of transport decarbonization policies. A study for 5 Spanish metropolitan areas
by Danesin, Alessandro & Linares, Pedro
- 58-68 The long-run decoupling of emissions and output: Evidence from the largest emitters
by Cohen, Gail & Jalles, Joao Tovar & Loungani, Prakash & Marto, Ricardo
- 69-76 Decarbonisation perspectives for the Polish economy
by Kiuila, Olga
- 77-87 How Politics Influences the Energy Pricing Decisions of Elected Public Utilities Commissioners
by Parinandi, Srinivas & Hitt, Matthew P.
- 88-96 Learn to conserve: The effects of in-school energy education on at-home electricity consumption
by Gill, Carrie & Lang, Corey
- 97-105 Acceptance of wind energy and the role of financial and procedural participation: An investigation with focus groups and choice experiments
by Lienhoop, Nele
- 109-120 Monitoring of unconventional oil and gas extraction and its policy implications: A case study from South Africa
by Esterhuyse, Surina & Avenant, Marinda & Redelinghuys, Nola & Kijko, Andrzej & Glazewski, Jan & Plit, Lisa & Kemp, Marthie & Smit, Ansie & Vos, A. Tascha
- 121-132 Innovation in regulated electricity distribution networks: A review of the effectiveness of Great Britain's Low Carbon Networks Fund
by Frame, Damien & Hannon, Matthew & Bell, Keith & McArthur, Stephen
- 133-148 The price of solar energy: Comparing competitive auctions for utility-scale solar PV in developing countries
by Dobrotkova, Zuzana & Surana, Kavita & Audinet, Pierre
- 149-159 Why are rented dwellings less energy-efficient? Evidence from a representative sample of the U.S. housing stock
by Souza, M.N.M.
- 160-168 Implications for the energy policy derived from the relation between the cultural dimensions of Hofstede's model and the consumption of renewable energies
by Pelau, Corina & Pop, Nicolae Al.
- 169-181 Tracking the transition to renewable electricity in remote indigenous communities in Canada
by Karanasios, Konstantinos & Parker, Paul
- 182-198 Asymmetric risk spillovers between oil and agricultural commodities
by Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Hernandez, Jose Arreola & Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed & Jammazi, Rania
- 199-210 Consumer-side actions in a low-carbon economy: A dynamic CGE analysis for Spain
by Duarte, Rosa & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio & Sarasa, Cristina
- 211-220 Willingness-to-pay and free-riding in a national energy efficiency retrofit grant scheme
by Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John
- 221-231 The determinants for adoption of energy supply contracting: Empirical evidence from the Swiss market
by Klinke, Sandra
- 232-244 Will China's building sector participate in emission trading system? Insights from modelling an owner's optimal carbon reduction strategies
by Song, Xiangnan & Lu, Yujie & Shen, Liyin & Shi, Xunpeng
- 245-256 Oil price and USD-Naira exchange rate crash: Can economic diversification save the Naira?
by Alley, Ibrahim
- 257-269 Estimating temperature effects on the Italian electricity market
by Bigerna, Simona
- 270-278 Measurement of natural and cyclical excess capacity in China's coal industry
by Yang, Qing & Hou, Xiaochao & Zhang, Lei
- 279-290 Evaluation of the U.S. department of energy’s weatherization assistance program: Impact results
by Tonn, B. & Rose, E. & Hawkins, B.
- 291-297 A greener gas grid: What are the options
by Speirs, Jamie & Balcombe, Paul & Johnson, Erin & Martin, Jeanne & Brandon, Nigel & Hawkes, Adam
- 298-311 The effect of default rates on retail competition and pricing decisions of competitive retailers: The case of Alberta
by Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew
- 312-316 Improving estimates of subnational commodity flows in LCA for policy support: A US case study
by Yang, Yi
- 317-324 Building or stumbling blocks? Assessing the performance of polycentric energy and climate governance networks
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Van de Graaf, Thijs
- 325-345 Transition to low-carbon economy: Assessing cumulative impacts of individual behavioral changes
by Niamir, Leila & Filatova, Tatiana & Voinov, Alexey & Bressers, Hans
- 346-355 Discriminant effects of consumer electronics use-phase attributes on household energy prediction
by Raihanian Mashhadi, Ardeshir & Behdad, Sara
- 356-371 Developing a socially inclusive and sustainable natural gas sector in Tanzania
by Choumert Nkolo, J.
- 372-389 Investment incentives for flexible demand options under different market designs
by Ambrosius, Mirjam & Grimm, Veronika & Sölch, Christian & Zöttl, Gregor
- 390-403 How to promote the growth of new energy industry at different stages?
by Lin, Boqiang & Xu, Bin
- 404-417 Adoption of solar and wind energy: The roles of carbon pricing and aggregate policy support
by Best, Rohan & Burke, Paul J.
- 418-428 Understanding the effects of energy management practices on renewable energy supply chains: Implications for energy policy in emerging economies
by Fernando, Yudi & Bee, Poh Swan & Jabbour, Charbel Jose Chiappetta & Thomé, Antônio Márcio Tavares
- 429-439 Carbon emission and abatement potential outlook in China's building sector through 2050
by Tan, Xianchun & Lai, Haiping & Gu, Baihe & Zeng, Yuan & Li, Hui
- 440-454 Governing the global climate commons: The political economy of state and local action, after the U.S. flip-flop on the Paris Agreement
by Cooper, Mark
- 455-461 Decision support system for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
by Aggarwal, Shubham & Kumar, Sudhanshu & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar
- 462-473 Coupling national and global models to explore policy impacts of NDCs
by Fragkos, Panagiotis & Fragkiadakis, Kostas & Paroussos, Leonidas & Pierfederici, Roberta & Vishwanathan, Saritha S. & Köberle, Alexandre C. & Iyer, Gokul & He, Chen-Min & Oshiro, Ken
- 474-481 Mitigating the impact of personal vehicle electrification: A power generation perspective
by Crozier, Constance & Apostolopoulou, Dimitra & McCulloch, Malcolm
- 482-491 Solar photovoltaic self-consumption in the UK residential sector: New estimates from a smart grid demonstration project
by McKenna, Eoghan & Pless, Jacquelyn & Darby, Sarah J.
- 492-503 Sharing electricity storage at the community level: An empirical analysis of potential business models and barriers
by Müller, Simon C. & Welpe, Isabell M.
- 504-513 Cross-impact analysis of Finnish electricity system with increased renewables: Long-run energy policy challenges in balancing supply and consumption
by Panula-Ontto, Juha & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Kaivo-oja, Jari & O'Mahony, Tadhg & Vehmas, Jarmo & Valkealahti, Seppo & Björkqvist, Tomas & Korpela, Timo & Järventausta, Pertti & Majanne, Yrjö & Kojo, Matti & Aalto, Pami & Harsia, Pirkko & Kallioharju, Kari & Holttinen, Hannele & Repo, Sami
- 516-533 The nationwide characterization and modeling of local energy systems: Quantifying the role of decentralized generation and energy resources in future communities
by Yazdanie, Mashael & Densing, Martin & Wokaun, Alexander
- 534-551 A system perspective to the deployment of flexibility through aggregator companies in the Netherlands
by Lampropoulos, Ioannis & van den Broek, Machteld & van der Hoofd, Erik & Hommes, Klaas & van Sark, Wilfried
- 552-558 Is the demand for crude oil inelastic for India? Evidence from structural VAR analysis
by Dash, Devi Prasad & Sethi, Narayan & Bal, Debi Prasad
- 559-572 Universal access to clean cookstoves: Evaluation of a public program in Peru
by Calzada, Joan & Sanz, Alex
- 573-583 Impact of factor price distortions on energy efficiency: Evidence from provincial-level panel data in China
by Ouyang, Xiaoling & Wei, Xiaoyun & Sun, Chuanwang & Du, Gang
- 588-595 Brazilian oil sector reforms: The role of technical know-how and corporate ethos in Petrobras's dominance
by Trojbicz, Beni & Loureiro, Maria Rita
- 596-602 Shotgun or snowball approach? Accelerating the diffusion of rooftop solar photovoltaics through peer effects and social norms
by Curtius, Hans Christoph & Hille, Stefanie Lena & Berger, Christian & Hahnel, Ulf Joachim Jonas & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 603-611 The effects of combined-cycle generation and hydraulic fracturing on the price for coal, oil, and natural gas: Implications for carbon taxes
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Hines, Edward
- 612-625 Positive energies? An empirical study of community energy participation and attitudes to renewable energy
by Bauwens, Thomas & Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 626-632 Are South Korean people willing to pay for official development assistance for building renewable power plants in developing countries?
by Kim, Hyo-Jin & Lee, Hye-Jeong & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 633-641 Reliability-constrained hydropower valuation
by Ware, Antony
- 642-654 Assessing the implementation of the Market Stability Reserve
by Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Sanin, María-Eugenia
- 655-657 Scaling up biofuels? A critical look at expectations performance and governance
by Goldemberg, José & Souza, Glaucia Mendes & Maciel-Filho, Rubens & Cantarella, Heitor
- 658-665 Reply to commentary on the special issue Scaling up biofuels? A critical look at expectations, performance and governance
by Goetz, Ariane & Searchinger, Tim & Beringer, Tim & German, Laura & McKay, Ben & Oliveira, Gustavo de L.T. & Hunsberger, Carol
2018, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-13 A lower vat rate on electricity in Portugal: Towards a cleaner environment, better economic performance, and less inequality
by Pereira, Alfredo Marvão & Pereira, Rui Manuel
- 14-24 The fiscal impacts of increased U.S. oil and gas development on local governments
by Newell, Richard G. & Raimi, Daniel
- 25-38 Evaluating the management of U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve during oil disruptions
by Bai, Yang & Dahl, Carol
- 39-48 Measuring the influence of energy prices in the price formation mechanism
by Llop, Maria
- 49-57 Rural electric cooperatives and economic development
by Paredes, Dusan & Loveridge, Scott
- 58-65 Coal-to-liquids projects in China under water and carbon constraints
by Guo, Meiyu & Xu, Yuan
- 66-74 Humanizing sociotechnical transitions through energy justice: An ethical framework for global transformative change
by Jenkins, Kirsten & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & McCauley, Darren
- 75-85 Public acceptance of environmentally friendly heating in Beijing: A case of a low temperature air source heat pump
by Jingchao, Zhang & Kotani, Koji & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi
- 86-99 How do learning externalities influence the evaluation of Ontario's renewables support policies?
by Beck, Marisa & Rivers, Nicholas & Wigle, Randall
- 100-107 Demonstrating climate mitigation technologies: An early assessment of the NER 300 programme
by Åhman, Max & Skjærseth, Jon Birger & Eikeland, Per Ove
- 108-126 Solar energy's potential to mitigate political risks: The case of an optimised Africa-wide network
by Trotter, Philipp A. & Maconachie, Roy & McManus, Marcelle C.
- 127-135 Finance and the improved cookstove sector in East Africa; Barriers and opportunities for value-chain actors
by Hewitt, Joseph & Ray, Charlotte & Jewitt, Sarah & Clifford, Mike
- 136-141 Informal urban fuelwood markets in South Africa in the context of socio-economic change
by Guild, J. & Shackleton, C.M.
- 142-150 The adaptation of Dutch energy policy to emerging area-based energy practices
by de Boer, Jessica & Zuidema, Christian & van Hoorn, Anton & de Roo, Gert
- 151-159 Information and coercive regulation: The impact of fuel mix information disclosure on states’ adoption of renewable energy policy
by Bae, Hyunhoe & Yu, Sanguk
- 160-165 Further evidence on the trade-energy consumption nexus in OECD countries
by Topcu, Mert & Payne, James E.
- 166-172 Where did the marginal land go? Farmers perspectives on marginal land and its implications for adoption of dedicated energy crops
by Helliwell, Richard
- 173-183 Urban energy transition in China: Insights from trends, socioeconomic drivers, and environmental impacts of Beijing
by Zhang, Pengpeng & Zhang, Lixiao & Tian, Xin & Hao, Yan & Wang, Changbo
- 184-197 Pricing the transition: Empirical evidence on the evolution of electricity rate structures in North America
by Langlois-Bertrand, Simon & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier
- 198-207 Exploring the implications of Russian Energy Strategy project for oil refining sector
by Kapustin, Nikita O. & Grushevenko, Dmitry A.
- 208-217 Densification, what does it mean for fuel poverty and energy justice? An empirical analysis
by Poruschi, Lavinia & Ambrey, Christopher L.
- 218-227 Planning ground based utility scale solar energy as green infrastructure to enhance ecosystem services
by Semeraro, Teodoro & Pomes, Alessandro & Del Giudice, Cecilia & Negro, Danilo & Aretano, Roberta
- 228-246 When regulators do not agree: Are merchant interconnectors an option? Insights from an analysis of options for network expansion in the Baltic Sea region
by Gerbaulet, C. & Weber, A.
- 247-251 Odd couple or perfect pair? Tensions and recommendations for social scientist-industry partnerships in energy research
by Sintov, Nicole D. & Schuitema, Geertje
- 252-262 The dynamic analysis and simulation of government subsidy strategies in low-carbon diffusion considering the behavior of heterogeneous agents
by Fan, Ruguo & Dong, Lili
- 263-277 How renewable production depresses electricity prices: Evidence from the German market
by Martin de Lagarde, Cyril & Lantz, Frédéric
- 279-294 Sale of profitable but unaffordable PV plants in Spain: Analysis of a real case
by Lomas, J.C. & Muñoz-Cerón, E. & Nofuentes, G. & de la Casa, J.
- 295-306 Probabilistic evaluation of the long-term power system resource adequacy: The Greek case
by Simoglou, Christos K. & Bakirtzis, Emmanouil A. & Biskas, Pandelis N. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G.
- 307-315 Exogenous shocks, social skill, and power: Urban energy transitions as social fields
by Köhrsen, Jens
- 316-325 Hydropower-based collaboration in South Asia: The case of India and Bhutan
by Tortajada, Cecilia & Saklani, Udisha
- 326-339 Renewable electrification and local capability formation: Linkages and interactive learning
by Lema, Rasmus & Hanlin, Rebecca & Hansen, Ulrich Elmer & Nzila, Charles
- 340-347 Energy consumption, fuel substitution, technical change, and economic growth: Implications for CO2 mitigation in Egypt
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang
- 348-357 Public perceptions of energy policies: Predicting support, opposition, and nonsubstantive responses
by Edwards, Michelle L.
- 358-369 The striking amount of carbon emissions by the construction stage of coal-fired power generation system in China
by Wu, X.D. & Guo, J.L. & Chen, G.Q.
- 370-376 Tradable earthquake certificates
by Woerdman, Edwin & Dulleman, Minne
- 377-386 What explains local policy elites’ preferences toward renewable energy/energy efficiency policy?
by Tumlison, Creed & Button, Eric D. & Song, Geoboo & Kester, John
- 387-395 An integrated assessment of pathways for low-carbon development in Africa
by van der Zwaan, Bob & Kober, Tom & Longa, Francesco Dalla & van der Laan, Anouk & Jan Kramer, Gert
- 396-405 Ageing and private transport fuel expenditure: Do generations matter?
by Bardazzi, Rossella & Pazienza, Maria Grazia
- 406-412 The value of price transparency in residential solar photovoltaic markets
by O’Shaughnessy, Eric & Margolis, Robert
- 413-422 Wind farm acceptance for sale? Evidence from the Danish wind farm co-ownership scheme
by Johansen, K. & Emborg, J.
- 423-433 Why homeowners strive for energy self-supply and how policy makers can influence them
by Engelken, Maximilian & Römer, Benedikt & Drescher, Marcus & Welpe, Isabell
- 434-444 Policy stringency under the European Union Emission trading system and its impact on technological change in the energy sector
by Bel, Germà & Joseph, Stephan
- 445-456 Social enterprise as a potential niche innovation breakout for low carbon transition
by Hillman, Joanne & Axon, Stephen & Morrissey, John
- 457-462 Challenges of using natural gas as a carbon mitigation option in China
by Qin, Yue & Tong, Fan & Yang, Guang & Mauzerall, Denise L.
- 463-472 Predictors for adoption of local solar approval processes and impact on residential solar installations in California cities
by Hsu, Jenneille Hwai-Yuan
2018, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-9 Comparing North-South technology transfer and South-South technology transfer: The technology transfer impact of Ethiopian Wind Farms
by Chen, Yanning
- 10-18 A multi-model assessment of energy and emissions for India's transportation sector through 2050
by Paladugula, Anantha Lakshmi & Kholod, Nazar & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Ghosh, Probal Pratap & Pal, Sarbojit & Clarke, Leon & Evans, Meredydd & Kyle, Page & Koti, Poonam Nagar & Parikh, Kirit & Qamar, Sharif & Wilson, Sangeetha Ann
- 19-29 Small systems, big targets: Power sector reforms and renewable energy in small systems
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj & Sen, Anupama
- 30-38 Comparisons of decoupling trends of global economic growth and energy consumption between developed and developing countries
by Wu, Ya & Zhu, Qianwen & Zhu, Bangzhu
- 39-49 Biomass feedstock supply chain network design with biomass conversion incentives
by Mohamed Abdul Ghani, N. Muhammad Aslaam & Vogiatzis, Chrysafis & Szmerekovsky, Joseph
- 50-59 The impact of on-shore and off-shore wind turbine farms on property prices
by Jensen, Cathrine Ulla & Panduro, Toke Emil & Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Nielsen, Anne Sofie Elberg & Dalsgaard, Mette & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 60-67 On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?
by Gomes, Gabriel & Hache, Emmanuel & Mignon, Valérie & Paris, Anthony
- 68-77 Analysis of factors influencing residents’ habitual energy-saving behaviour based on NAM and TPB models: Egoism or altruism?
by Wang, Bo & Wang, Xiaomeng & Guo, Dongxue & Zhang, Bin & Wang, Zhaohua
- 78-85 European power markets–A journey towards efficiency
by Morales, Lucía & Hanly, Jim
- 86-94 Socially optimal deployment strategy and incentive policy for solar photovoltaic community microgrid: A case of China
by Chen, Weidong & Wei, Pengbang
- 95-111 Feed-in tariffs for solar microgeneration: Policy evaluation and capacity projections using a realistic agent-based model
by Pearce, Phoebe & Slade, Raphael
- 112-126 How can the renewables targets be reached cost-effectively? Policy options for the development of renewables and the transmission grid
by Held, Anne & Ragwitz, Mario & Sensfuß, Frank & Resch, Gustav & Olmos, Luis & Ramos, Andrés & Rivier, Michel
- 127-136 Addressing COP21 using a stock and oil market integration index
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Kinateder, Harald & Szilagyi, Peter G. & Wagner, Niklas F.
- 137-144 Public perception of energy transition in Korea: Nuclear power, climate change, and party preference
by Chung, Ji-Bum & Kim, Eun-Sung
- 145-152 Landscape-scale wildlife species richness metrics to inform wind and solar energy facility siting: An Arizona case study
by Thomas, Kathryn A. & Jarchow, Christopher J. & Arundel, Terence R. & Jamwal, Pankaj & Borens, Amanda & Drost, Charles A.
- 153-164 A Stochastic Model for energy poverty analysis
by Papada, Lefkothea & Kaliampakos, Dimitris
- 165-169 Some factors that would affect the retail price for 100% Australian renewable electricity
by Trainer, Ted
- 170-181 Quota allocation of coal overcapacity reduction among provinces in China
by Wang, Delu & Wan, Kaidi & Song, Xuefeng
- 182-192 A multi-criteria analysis of coal-based power generation in Bangladesh
by Zaman, Rafia & Brudermann, Thomas & Kumar, S. & Islam, Nazrul
- 193-197 Policies to keep and expand the option of concentrating solar power for dispatchable renewable electricity
by Lilliestam, Johan & Barradi, Touria & Caldés, Natalia & Gomez, Marta & Hanger, Susanne & Kern, Jürgen & Komendantova, Nadejda & Mehos, Mark & Hong, Wai Mun & Wang, Zhifeng & Patt, Anthony
- 198-209 Quo Vadis? (Un)scheduled electricity flows under market splitting and network extension in central Europe
by Kunz, Friedrich
- 210-219 Innovative network pricing to support the transition to a smart grid in a low-carbon economy
by Faerber, Laura Antonia & Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Connor, Peter M.
- 220-231 Dilution of innovation utility, reinforcing the reluctance towards the new: An upstream supplier perspective on a fragmented electricity industry
by Sköld, David & Fornstedt, Helena & Lindahl, Marcus
- 232-241 Russian associated petroleum gas flaring limits: Interplay of formal and informal institutions
by Korppoo, Anna
- 242-256 Bridging the gap: Do fast-reacting fossil technologies facilitate renewable energy diffusion?
by Verdolini, Elena & Vona, Francesco & Popp, David
- 257-265 Have fossil fuels been substituted by renewables? An empirical assessment for 10 European countries
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Pereira, Diogo André
- 267-276 Intermediaries’ perspectives on the public’s role in the energy transitions needed to deliver UK climate change policy goals
by Shaw, Christopher & Hurth, Victoria & Capstick, Stuart & Cox, Emily
- 277-288 A multi-stakeholder decision support system for local neighbourhood energy planning
by Hettinga, Sanne & Nijkamp, Peter & Scholten, Henk
- 290-296 Factoring in the forgotten role of renewables in CO2 emission trends using decomposition analysis
by Mohlin, Kristina & Camuzeaux, Jonathan R. & Muller, Adrian & Schneider, Marius & Wagner, Gernot
- 299-311 Does public opinion affect air quality? Evidence based on the monthly data of 109 prefecture-level cities in China
by Zhang, Shengling & Li, Yue & Hao, Yu & Zhang, Yipeng
- 312-322 An optimal mix of conventional power systems in the presence of renewable energy: A new design for the German electricity market
by Coester, Andreas & Hofkes, Marjan W. & Papyrakis, Elissaios
- 323-336 Effect of major policy disruptions in energy system transition: Case Finland
by Pilpola, Sannamari & Lund, Peter D.