2017, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-9 Climate-based policies may increase life-cycle social costs of vehicle fleet operation
by Emery, Isaac & Mbonimpa, Eric & Thal, Alfred E.
- 10-19 An analysis on how proposed requirements for near zero energy buildings manages PV electricity in combination with two different types of heat pumps and its policy implications – A Swedish example
by Thygesen, Richard & Karlsson, Björn
- 20-27 Public's willingness to pay a premium for bioethanol in Korea: A contingent valuation study
by Lim, Seul-Ye & Kim, Hyo-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 28-41 Integrated North Sea grids: The costs, the benefits and their distribution between countries
by Konstantelos, Ioannis & Pudjianto, Danny & Strbac, Goran & De Decker, Jan & Joseph, Pieter & Flament, Aurore & Kreutzkamp, Paul & Genoese, Fabio & Rehfeldt, Leif & Wallasch, Anna-Kathrin & Gerdes, Gerhard & Jafar, Muhammad & Yang, Yongtao & Tidemand, Nicolaj & Jansen, Jaap & Nieuwenhout, Frans & van der Welle, Adriaan & Veum, Karina
- 42-51 Quantifying the co-impacts of energy sector decarbonisation on outdoor air pollution in the United Kingdom
by Lott, Melissa C. & Pye, Steve & Dodds, Paul E.
- 52-64 The critical role of informed political direction for advancing technology: The case of Swedish marine energy
by Andersson, Johnn & Perez Vico, Eugenia & Hammar, Linus & Sandén, Björn A.
- 65-76 A population-induced renewable energy timeline in nine world regions
by Warner, Kevin J. & Jones, Glenn A.
- 77-89 Economies of scale in biogas production and the significance of flexible regulation
by Skovsgaard, Lise & Jacobsen, Henrik Klinge
- 90-100 Energy Innovations-GHG Emissions Nexus: Fresh Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries
by Álvarez-Herránz, Agustín & Balsalobre, Daniel & Cantos, José María & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 101-108 Assessing the impacts of transport policies through energy system simulation: The case of the Medellin Metropolitan Area, Colombia
by Martínez-Jaramillo, Juan Esteban & Arango-Aramburo, Santiago & Álvarez-Uribe, Karla C. & Jaramillo-Álvarez, Patricia
- 109-122 Energy efficiency improvements in air traffic: The case of Airbus A320 in Spain
by Cansino, José M. & Román, Rocío
- 123-137 Off-shore enhanced oil recovery in the North Sea: The impact of price uncertainty on the investment decisions
by Compernolle, T. & Welkenhuysen, K. & Huisman, K. & Piessens, K. & Kort, P.
- 138-149 Similar goals, divergent motives. The enabling and constraining factors of Russia's capacity-based renewable energy support scheme
by Smeets, Niels
- 150-161 Technology advance and the carbon dioxide emission in China – Empirical research based on the rebound effect
by Yang, Lisha & Li, Zhi
- 162-169 Enterprise investment, local government intervention and coal overcapacity: The case of China
by Zhang, Yanfang & Zhang, Ming & Liu, Yue & Nie, Rui
- 170-184 Energy contribution to Latin American INDCs: Analyzing sub-regional trends with a TIMES model
by Postic, Sebastien & Selosse, Sandrine & Maïzi, Nadia
- 185-193 Effects of aromatics, olefins and distillation temperatures (T50 & T90) on particle mass and number emissions from gasoline direct injection (GDI) vehicles
by Zhu, Rencheng & Hu, Jingnan & Bao, Xiaofeng & He, Liqiang & Zu, Lei
- 194-200 Feasibility of meeting increased biofuel mandates with E85
by Pouliot, Sébastien & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 201-210 Marginal greenhouse gas emissions displacement of wind power in Great Britain
by Thomson, R. Camilla & Harrison, Gareth P. & Chick, John P.
- 211-215 The importance of open data and software: Is energy research lagging behind?
by Pfenninger, Stefan & DeCarolis, Joseph & Hirth, Lion & Quoilin, Sylvain & Staffell, Iain
- 216-224 Energy efficiency of housing for older citizens: Does it matter?
by Miller, Wendy & Vine, Desley & Amin, Zakaria
- 225-235 Estimation of European Union residential sector space cooling potential
by Jakubcionis, Mindaugas & Carlsson, Johan
- 236-245 Estimation of power outage costs in the industrial sector of South Korea
by Kim, Kayoung & Cho, Youngsang
- 246-250 Should we quit our jobs? Challenges, barriers and recommendations for interdisciplinary energy research
by Schuitema, Geertje & D. Sintov, Nicole
- 251-264 Governing the transition to renewable energy: A review of impacts and policy issues in the small hydropower boom
by Kelly-Richards, Sarah & Silber-Coats, Noah & Crootof, Arica & Tecklin, David & Bauer, Carl
- 265-273 Mitigation potential of CO2 emissions from modal shift induced by subsidy in hinterland container transport
by Tao, Xuezong & Wu, Qin & Zhu, Lichao
- 274-283 The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning
by Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars
- 284-292 Links between biogas technology adoption and health status of households in rural Tigray, Northern Ethiopia
by Abadi, Nigussie & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Techane, Ataklti & Nerea, Hailish
- 293-301 Economic impact of ethanol promotion in Mexico: A general equilibrium analysis
by Elizondo, Alejandra & Boyd, Roy
- 303-309 Plutonium management policy in the United Kingdom: The need for a dual track strategy
by Hyatt, Neil C.
- 310-316 Use of electricity and malaria occurrence: Is there a link? The case of Malawi
by Tasciotti, Luca
- 317-331 Improving rural electricity system planning: An agent-based model for stakeholder engagement and decision making
by Alfaro, Jose F. & Miller, Shelie & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & Riolo, Rick R.
- 332-341 Harvesting energy: Place and local entrepreneurship in community-based renewable energy transition
by Süsser, Diana & Döring, Martin & Ratter, Beate M.W.
- 342-352 Global changes in residential energy consumption
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Yñiguez, Rocío
- 353-365 Comparing policy routes for low-carbon power technology deployment in EU – an energy system analysis
by Simoes, Sofia & Nijs, Wouter & Ruiz, Pablo & Sgobbi, Alessandra & Thiel, Christian
- 366-378 Does energy and CO2 emissions performance of China benefit from regional integration?
by Li, Jianglong & Lin, Boqiang
- 379-385 Global energy subsidies: An analytical taxonomy
by McKitrick, Ross
- 386-402 Spatial lifecycles of cleantech industries – The global development history of solar photovoltaics
by Binz, Christian & Tang, Tian & Huenteler, Joern
- 403-414 Electricity supply and demand scenarios for the Southern African power pool
by Spalding-Fecher, Randall. & Senatla, Mamahloko & Yamba, Francis & Lukwesa, Biness & Himunzowa, Grayson & Heaps, Charles & Chapman, Arthur & Mahumane, Gilberto & Tembo, Bernard & Nyambe, Imasiku
- 415-426 Economic versus belief-based models: Shedding light on the adoption of novel green technologies
by Girod, Bastien & Mayer, Sebastian & Nägele, Florian
- 427-435 Social licence, corporate social responsibility and coal seam gas: framing the new political dynamics of contestation
by Curran, Giorel
- 436-446 Analysis of energy end-use efficiency policy in Spain
by Collado, Rocío Román & Díaz, María Teresa Sanz
- 447-455 Interactions between California's Low Carbon Fuel Standard and the National Renewable Fuel Standard
by Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth
- 456-466 Challenges and policy implications of gas reform in Italy and Ukraine: Evidence from a benchmarking analysis
by Goncharuk, Anatoliy G. & Storto, Corrado lo
- 467-472 Economic analysis of photovoltaic systems for the residential market under China's new regulation
by Rodrigues, Sandy & Chen, Xiaoju & Morgado-Dias, F.
- 473-483 Oil fiscal regimes and national oil companies: A comparison between Pemex and Petrobras
by Ramírez-Cendrero, Juan M. & Paz, María J.
- 484-491 Public acceptance of constructing coastal/inland nuclear power plants in post-Fukushima China
by Wu, Yican
- 492-501 Understanding the psychological impact of unconventional gas developments in affected communities
by Lai, Po-Hsin & Lyons, Kevin D. & Gudergan, Siegfried P. & Grimstad, Sidsel
- 502-511 Achieving 80% greenhouse gas reduction target in Saudi Arabia under low and medium oil prices
by Alshammari, Yousef M. & Sarathy, S. Mani
- 512-520 Appropriate design of auctions for renewable energy support – Prequalifications and penalties
by Kreiss, Jan & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Haufe, Marie-Christin
- 521-525 Social rate of return to R&D on various energy technologies: Where should we invest more? A study of G7 countries
by Inglesi-Lotz, Roula
- 526-536 Economic potential of fuel recycling options: A lifecycle cost analysis of future nuclear system transition in China
by Gao, Ruxing & Choi, Sungyeol & Il Ko, Won & Kim, Sungki
- 537-549 The drivers of long-run CO2 emissions in Europe, North America and Japan since 1800
by Henriques, Sofia Teives & Borowiecki, Karol J.
- 550-560 Electricity prices, large-scale renewable integration, and policy implications
by Kyritsis, Evangelos & Andersson, Jonas & Serletis, Apostolos
- 561-570 Geothermal energy and the public: A case study on deliberative citizens’ engagement in central Italy
by Pellizzone, Anna & Allansdottir, Agnes & De Franco, Roberto & Muttoni, Giovanni & Manzella, Adele
- 571-581 Impact of electrical intertie capacity on carbon policy effectiveness
by English, J. & Niet, T. & Lyseng, B. & Palmer-Wilson, K. & Keller, V. & Moazzen, I. & Pitt, L. & Wild, P. & Rowe, A.
- 582-593 Risks and mitigation options for on-site storage of wastewater from shale gas and tight oil development
by Kuwayama, Yusuke & Roeshot, Skyler & Krupnick, Alan & Richardson, Nathan & Mares, Jan
- 594-611 Assessment of post-Fukushima renewable energy policy in Japan's nation-wide power grid
by Komiyama, Ryoichi & Fujii, Yasumasa
- 612-628 Comparing electricity transitions: A historical analysis of nuclear, wind and solar power in Germany and Japan
by Cherp, Aleh & Vinichenko, Vadim & Jewell, Jessica & Suzuki, Masahiro & Antal, Miklós
- 629-643 How to benefit from a common European electricity market design
by Ringler, Philipp & Keles, Dogan & Fichtner, Wolf
- 649-658 Shifting policy priorities in EU-China energy relations: Implications for Chinese energy investments in Europe
by Gippner, Olivia & Torney, Diarmuid
- 659-669 Chinese energy investments in Europe: An analysis of policy drivers and approaches
by Liedtke, Stephan
- 670-682 Chinese investment in the EU renewable energy sector: Motives, synergies and policy implications
by Curran, Louise & Lv, Ping & Spigarelli, Francesca
- 683-691 China's nuclear export drive: Trojan Horse or Marshall Plan?
by Thomas, Steve
- 692-699 China's supply of critical raw materials: Risks for Europe's solar and wind industries?
by Rabe, Wiebke & Kostka, Genia & Smith Stegen, Karen
- 700-710 Chinese investments in Southern Europe's energy sectors: Similarities and divergences in China's strategies in Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain
by Pareja-Alcaraz, Pablo
- 711-722 Central European attitudes towards Chinese energy investments: The cases of Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic
by Turcsanyi, Richard Q.
- 723-732 Chinese FDI and psychic distance perceptions on regulations in the German renewable energy sector
by Vaccarini, Katiuscia & Lattemann, Christoph & Spigarelli, Francesca & Tavoletti, Ernesto
- 733-739 Sovereign Wealth Fund investments in Europe as an instrument of Chinese energy policy
by Kamiński, Tomasz
2017, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-8 Demand-side management (DSM) in the context of China's on-going power sector reform
by Zhang, Sufang & Jiao, Yiqian & Chen, Wenjun
- 9-17 Monitoring and evaluation of Sustainable Energy Action Plan: Practice and perspective
by Delponte, Ilaria & Pittaluga, Ilaria & Schenone, Corrado
- 18-28 Can environmental innovation facilitate carbon emissions reduction? Evidence from China
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Yu-Lu & Ma, Chao-Qun & Shen, Bo
- 29-40 A novel inclusion of intermittent generation resources in long term energy auctions
by Marambio, Rodrigo & Rudnick, Hugh
- 41-50 Low-carbon growth for Indian iron and steel sector: exploring the role of voluntary environmental compliance
by Prasad, Mousami & Mishra, Trupti
- 51-57 The renewable energy and economic growth nexus in Black Sea and Balkan countries
by Koçak, Emrah & Şarkgüneşi, Aykut
- 58-67 Conflicts over carbon capture and storage in international climate governance
by Krüger, Timmo
- 68-78 Pro-cyclical petroleum investments and cost overruns in Norway
by Dahl, Roy Endré & Lorentzen, Sindre & Oglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter
- 79-88 Do we have a car for you? Encouraging the uptake of electric vehicles at point of sale
by Matthews, Lindsay & Lynes, Jennifer & Riemer, Manuel & Del Matto, Tania & Cloet, Nicholas
- 89-100 The good, the bad, and the ambivalent: A qualitative study of public perceptions towards energy technologies and portfolios in Germany
by Scheer, Dirk & Konrad, Wilfried & Wassermann, Sandra
- 101-112 Are oil and gas firms more likely to engage in unethical practices than other firms?
by Gupta, Kartick
- 113-125 When it is unfamiliar to me: Local acceptance of planned nuclear power plants in China in the post-fukushima era
by Guo, Yue & Ren, Tao
- 126-137 Linking advanced biofuels policies with stakeholder interests: A method building on Quality Function Deployment
by Schillo, R. Sandra & Isabelle, Diane A. & Shakiba, Abtin
- 138-148 Interregional carbon emission spillover–feedback effects in China
by Zhang, Youguo
- 149-161 The direct and indirect CO2 rebound effect for private cars in China
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Liu, Zhao & Qin, Chang-Xiong & Tan, Tai-De
- 162-169 Expectations and drivers of future greenhouse gas emissions from Canada's oil sands: An expert elicitation
by McKellar, Jennifer M. & Sleep, Sylvia & Bergerson, Joule A. & MacLean, Heather L.
- 170-180 Scaling up local energy infrastructure; An agent-based model of the emergence of district heating networks
by Busch, Jonathan & Roelich, Katy & Bale, Catherine S.E. & Knoeri, Christof
- 181-190 Cross subsidy removal in electricity pricing in India
by Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy & Ganguly, Amrita
- 191-205 An agent-based simulation of power generation company behavior in electricity markets under different market-clearing mechanisms
by Aliabadi, Danial Esmaeili & Kaya, Murat & Şahin, Güvenç
- 206-215 The carbon footprint of Greek households (1995–2012)
by Markaki, M. & Belegri-Roboli, A. & Sarafidis, Υ. & Mirasgedis, S.
- 216-226 Energy system impacts and policy implications of the European Intended Nationally Determined Contribution and low-carbon pathway to 2050
by Fragkos, Panagiotis & Tasios, Nikos & Paroussos, Leonidas & Capros, Pantelis & Tsani, Stella
- 227-236 Analysis of energy development sustainability: The example of the lithuanian district heating sector
by Kveselis, Vaclovas & Dzenajavičienė, Eugenija Farida & Masaitis, Sigitas
- 237-251 A qualitative and quantitative design of low-carbon development in Cambodia: Energy policy
by Hak, Mao & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Gomi, Kei
- 252-259 Research on differences in the factors influencing the energy-saving behavior of urban and rural residents in China–A case study of Jiangsu Province
by Ding, Zhihua & Wang, Guangqiang & Liu, Zhenhua & Long, Ruyin
- 260-270 An examination of the abandonment of applications for energy efficiency retrofit grants in Ireland
by Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John
- 271-282 Demand response and energy efficiency in the capacity resource procurement: Case studies of forward capacity markets in ISO New England, PJM and Great Britain
by Liu, Yingqi
- 283-291 Retrofitting of homes for people in fuel poverty: Approach based on household thermal comfort
by Vilches, Alberto & Barrios Padura, Ángela & Molina Huelva, Marta
- 292-300 Household willingness to pay for green electricity in urban and peri-urban Tigray, northern Ethiopia: Determinants and welfare effects
by Arega, Tiruwork & Tadesse, Tewodros
- 304-313 The social metabolism of Scotland: An environmental perspective
by Viglia, S. & Matthews, K.B. & Miller, D.G. & Wardell-Johnson, D. & Rivington, M. & Ulgiati, S.
- 314-325 A hybrid life cycle and multi-criteria decision analysis approach for identifying sustainable development strategies of Beijing's taxi fleet
by Cai, Yanpeng & Applegate, Scott & Yue, Wencong & Cai, Jianying & Wang, Xuan & Liu, Gengyuan & Li, Chunhui
- 326-337 Accessing on the sustainability of urban ecological-economic systems by means of a coupled emergy and system dynamics model: A case study of Beijing
by Fang, Wei & An, Haizhong & Li, Huajiao & Gao, Xiangyun & Sun, Xiaoqi & Zhong, Weiqiong
- 338-349 Integrating ecosystem services in the assessment of urban energy trajectories – A study of the Stockholm Region
by Mörtberg, Ulla & Goldenberg, Romain & Kalantari, Zahra & Kordas, Olga & Deal, Brian & Balfors, Berit & Cvetkovic, Vladimir
- 350-358 An approach to prospective consequential life cycle assessment and net energy analysis of distributed electricity generation
by Jones, Christopher & Gilbert, Paul & Raugei, Marco & Mander, Sarah & Leccisi, Enrica
- 359-364 A theoretical cost optimization model of reused flowback distribution network of regional shale gas development
by Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Jiang, Meng
- 365-376 The roles of countries in the international fossil fuel trade: An emergy and network analysis
by Zhong, Weiqiong & An, Haizhong & Shen, Lei & Fang, Wei & Gao, Xiangyun & Dong, Di
- 377-386 Between theory and quantification: An integrated analysis of metabolic patterns of informal urban settlements
by Kovacic, Zora & Giampietro, Mario
- 387-396 Is urbanization eco-friendly? An energy and land use cross-country analysis
by Long, X. & Ji, Xi & Ulgiati, S.
- 397-412 On the road to fossil-free public transport: The case of Swedish bus fleets
by Xylia, Maria & Silveira, Semida
2016, Volume 99, Issue C
- 4-11 The design of renewable support schemes and CO2 emissions in China
by Wu, Jie & Albrecht, Johan & Fan, Ying & Xia, Yan
- 12-26 Analyzing the effects of Energy Action Plans on electricity consumption in Covenant of Mayors signatory municipalities in Andalusia
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 27-32 Public perceptions and acceptance of induced earthquakes related to energy development
by McComas, Katherine A. & Lu, Hang & Keranen, Katie M. & Furtney, Maria A. & Song, Hwansuck
- 33-41 Consumers’ evaluation of national new energy vehicle policy in China: An analysis based on a four paradigm model
by Li, Wenbo & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong
- 42-56 A supporting method for selecting cost-optimal energy retrofit policies for residential buildings at the urban scale
by Delmastro, Chiara & Mutani, Guglielmina & Corgnati, Stefano Paolo
- 57-87 Cross-sectoral coordination for sustainable solutions in Croatia: The (meta) governance of energy efficiency
by Christopoulos, Stamatios & Demir, Cansu & Kull, Michael
- 88-99 An Affinity-to-Commons Model of Public Support For Environmental Energy Policy
by Merrill, Ryan & Sintov, Nicole
- 100-109 Contribution of green labels in electricity retail markets to fostering renewable energy
by Mulder, Machiel & Zomer, Sigourney P.E.
- 111-119 Government subsidies for the Chinese photovoltaic industry
by Xiong, Yongqing & Yang, Xiaohan
- 120-131 Why invest in wind energy? Career incentives and Chinese renewable energy politics
by Cao, Xun & Kleit, Andrew & Liu, Chuyu
- 132-146 Saving Alberta's resource revenues: Role of intergenerational and liquidity funds
by van den Bremer, Ton S. & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 147-153 Middle-term thorium strategy for PWR fleets
by Martin, G. & Girieud, R.
- 154-157 On the influence of the European trade barrier on the chinese pv industry: Is the solution to the solar-dispute “successful”?
by McCarthy, Killian J.
- 158-164 Multilateral approach to the back end of the nuclear fuel cycle in Asia-Pacific?
by Lim, Eunjung
- 165-173 Willingness to accept local wind energy development: Does the compensation mechanism matter?
by García, Jorge H. & Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Torvanger, Asbjørn
- 174-179 An estimation of crude oil import demand in Turkey: Evidence from time-varying parameters approach
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Arisoy, Ibrahim
- 184-193 The ‘climate dialectic’ in energy policy: Germany and India compared
by Goodman, James
- 194-202 The nexus of the coal industry and the state in Australia: Historical dimensions and contemporary challenges
by Baer, Hans A.
- 203-213 The diverse worlds of coal in India: Energising the nation, energising livelihoods
by Lahiri-Dutt, Kuntala
- 214-223 The transnationalisation of the Indian coal economy and the Australian political economy: The fusion of regimes of accumulation?
by Rosewarne, Stuart
- 224-232 Coal, nuclear and renewable energy policies in Germany: From the 1950s to the “Energiewende”
by Renn, Ortwin & Marshall, Jonathan Paul
- 233-241 Energy futures, state planning policies and coal mine contests in rural New South Wales
by Connor, Linda H.
- 242-251 Coal Mining and Coal Seam Gas on Gomeroi country: Sacred lands, economic futures and shifting alliances
by Norman, Heidi
- 252-260 “We don’t want to eat coal”: Development and its Discontents in a Chhattisgarh district in India
by Ghosh, Devleena
- 261-269 Tribal communities and coal in Northeast India: The politics of imposing and resisting mining bans
by McDuie-Ra, Duncan & Kikon, Dolly
- 270-276 The Tactics of Persuasion: Environmental negotiations over a corporate coal project in coastal India
by Kohli, Kanchi & Menon, Manju
- 277-287 Lusatia and the coal conundrum: The lived experience of the German Energiewende
by Morton, Tom & Müller, Katja
- 288-298 Disordering fantasies of coal and technology: Carbon capture and storage in Australia
by Marshall, Jonathan Paul
- 299-307 Geographic proximity to coal plants and U.S. public support for extending the Production Tax Credit
by Goldfarb, Jillian L. & Buessing, Marric & Kriner, Douglas L.
- 308-318 Creating a level playing field? The concentration and centralisation of emissions in the European Union Emissions Trading System
by Bryant, Gareth
- 319-328 The coal question that emissions trading has not answered
by Pearse, Rebecca
- 329-339 Transition to a post-carbon society: Linking environmental justice and just transition discourses
by Evans, Geoff & Phelan, Liam
2016, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-11 Technology and demand forecasting for carbon capture and storage technology in South Korea
by Shin, Jungwoo & Lee, Chul-Yong & Kim, Hongbum
- 12-18 The importance of instrumental, symbolic, and environmental attributes for the adoption of smart energy systems
by Noppers, Ernst H. & Keizer, Kees & Milovanovic, Marko & Steg, Linda
- 19-32 The normative feedback approach for energy conservation behavior in the military community
by Shen, Meng & Young, Robert & Cui, Qingbin
- 33-48 Time-varying analysis of CO2 emissions, energy consumption, and economic growth nexus: Statistical experience in next 11 countries
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo
- 49-61 Austria's wind energy potential – A participatory modeling approach to assess socio-political and market acceptance
by Höltinger, Stefan & Salak, Boris & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Scherhaufer, Patrick & Schmidt, Johannes
- 62-72 The impacts of removing energy subsidies on economy-wide rebound effects in China: An input-output analysis
by Li, Ke & Jiang, Zhujun
- 73-83 Regional cooperation on energy in South Asia: Unraveling the political challenges in implementing transnational pipelines and electricity grids
by Huda, Mirza Sadaqat & McDonald, Matt
- 84-96 Realising local government visions for developing district heating: Experiences from a learning country
by Bush, Ruth E. & Bale, Catherine S.E. & Taylor, Peter G.
- 97-107 Tracking U.S. biofuel innovation through patents
by Kessler, Jeff & Sperling, Daniel
- 108-120 Financial incentive approaches for reducing peak electricity demand, experience from pilot trials with a UK energy provider
by Bradley, Peter & Coke, Alexia & Leach, Matthew
- 121-132 Development strategies to satisfy corporate average CO2 emission regulations of light duty vehicles (LDVs) in Korea
by Oh, Yunjung & Park, Junhong & Lee, Jong Tae & Seo, Jigu & Park, Sungwook
- 142-148 Technological growth of fuel efficiency in european automobile market 1975–2015
by Hu, Kejia & Chen, Yuche
- 149-159 The market and consumer welfare effects of mid-level ethanol blends in the US fuel market
by Gallagher, Paul W. & Sleper, Daniel
- 160-169 The impacts of oil price shocks on stock market volatility: Evidence from the G7 countries
by Bastianin, Andrea & Conti, Francesca & Manera, Matteo
- 170-179 Carbon intensity of electricity in ASEAN: Drivers, performance and outlook
by Ang, B.W. & Goh, Tian
- 180-186 Economic benefits, external costs and the regulation of unconventional gas in the United States
by Cronshaw, Ian & Grafton, R. Quentin
- 187-198 The environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia: Exploring the potential of renewable energy
by Sugiawan, Yogi & Managi, Shunsuke
- 199-209 Is nuclear economical in comparison to renewables?
by Suna, Demet & Resch, Gustav
- 210-220 Has energy conservation been an effective policy for Thailand? An input–output structural decomposition analysis from 1995 to 2010
by Supasa, Tharinya & Hsiau, Shu-San & Lin, Shih-Mo & Wongsapai, Wongkot & Wu, Jiunn-Chi
- 221-231 New market mechanism and its implication for carbon reduction in China
by Gao, Shuai & Smits, Mattijs & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Wang, Can
- 232-240 Welfare implication of reforming energy consumption subsidies
by Breton, Michèle & Mirzapour, Hossein
- 241-253 Abundant low-cost natural gas and deep GHG emissions reductions for the United States
by Healey, Stephen & Jaccard, Mark
- 254-265 Chinese companies’ awareness and perceptions of the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS): Evidence from a national survey in China
by Yang, Lin & Li, Fengyu & Zhang, Xian
- 266-273 Energy sprawl, land taking and distributed generation: towards a multi-layered density
by Moroni, Stefano & Antoniucci, Valentina & Bisello, Adriano
- 274-289 Baseline of the projection under a structural change in energy demand
by Sakamoto, Tomoyuki & Takase, Kae & Matsuhashi, Ryuji & Managi, Shunsuke
- 290-297 Concerned consumption. Global warming changing household domestication of energy
by Aune, Margrethe & Godbolt, Åsne Lund & Sørensen, Knut H. & Ryghaug, Marianne & Karlstrøm, Henrik & Næss, Robert
- 298-308 Research and deployment priorities for renewable technologies: Quantifying the importance of various renewable technologies for low cost, high renewable electricity systems in an Australian case study
by Riesz, Jenny & Elliston, Ben
- 309-317 Energy efficiency consultants as change agents? Examining the reasons for EECs’ limited success
by Feser, Daniel & Runst, Petrik
- 318-327 Electricity consumption and economic growth in the GCC countries: Panel data analysis
by Osman, Mohamed & Gachino, Geoffrey & Hoque, Ariful
- 328-342 A quantile regression analysis of China's provincial CO2 emissions: Where does the difference lie?
by Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang
- 343-352 Is ecological personality always consistent with low-carbon behavioral intention of urban residents?
by Wei, Jia & Chen, Hong & Long, Ruyin
- 353-364 Financial development and environmental quality: The way forward
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Ahmad, Nawaz & Alam, Shaista
- 365-377 Transforming the energy system: Why municipalities strive for energy self-sufficiency
by Engelken, Maximilian & Römer, Benedikt & Drescher, Marcus & Welpe, Isabell
- 378-389 The Brazilian 2010 oil regulatory framework and its crowding-out investment effects
by Florêncio, Pedro
- 390-399 The geopolitical impact of the shale revolution: Exploring consequences on energy prices and rentier states
by Auping, Willem L. & Pruyt, Erik & de Jong, Sijbren & Kwakkel, Jan H.
- 400-411 Do national-level policies to promote low-carbon technology deployment pay off for the investor countries?
by Iyer, Gokul C. & Clarke, Leon E. & Edmonds, James A. & Hultman, Nathan E.
- 412-419 Beyond taxation: Discourse around energy policy in Japan
by Endo, Takahiro & Tsuboyama, Yuki & Hara, Yoritoshi
- 420-430 Catalysing the energy service market: The role of intermediaries
by Nolden, Colin & Sorrell, Steve & Polzin, Friedemann
- 431-442 Residential home heating: The potential for air source heat pump technologies as an alternative to solid and liquid fuels
by Kelly, J. Andrew & Fu, Miao & Clinch, J. Peter
- 443-452 Comparison of economic instruments to reduce PM2.5 from industrial and residential sources
by Mardones, Cristian & Saavedra, Andrés
- 453-458 Using the Environmental Kuznets Curve to evaluate energy policy: Some practical considerations
by Brown, Stephen P.A. & McDonough, Ian K.
- 459-469 Paying the full price of steel – Perspectives on the cost of reducing carbon dioxide emissions from the steel industry
by Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip
- 471-482 Transforming cities towards sustainable low-carbon energy systems using emergy synthesis for support in decision making
by Lugaric, Luka & Krajcar, Slavko
- 483-494 How wind became a four-letter word: Lessons for community engagement from a wind energy conflict in King Island, Australia
by Colvin, R.M. & Witt, G.Bradd & Lacey, Justine
- 495-504 The prospective of coal power in China: Will it reach a plateau in the coming decade?
by Yuan, Jiahai & Lei, Qi & Xiong, Minpeng & Guo, Jingsheng & Hu, Zheng
- 505-512 A retrospective analysis of compact fluorescent lamp experience curves and their correlations to deployment programs
by Smith, Sarah Josephine & Wei, Max & Sohn, Michael D.
- 513-519 Challenges and policies in Indonesia's energy sector
by Dutu, Richard
- 520-532 Solar energy storage in German households: profitability, load changes and flexibility
by Kaschub, Thomas & Jochem, Patrick & Fichtner, Wolf
- 533-543 The geopolitics of cross-border electricity grids: The Israeli-Arab case
by Fischhendler, Itay & Herman, Lior & Anderman, Jaya
- 544-556 Powering production. The case of the sisal fibre production in the Tanga region, Tanzania
by Nerini, Francesco Fuso & Andreoni, Antonio & Bauner, David & Howells, Mark
- 557-564 Measuring energy poverty in Japan, 2004–2013
by Okushima, Shinichiro
- 565-575 Allocating greenhouse gas emissions to shipments in road freight transportation: Suggestions for a global carbon accounting standard
by Kellner, Florian
- 576-581 The role of reserves and production in the market capitalization of oil and gas companies
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A.
- 582-589 Exploring support for shale gas extraction in the United Kingdom
by Andersson-Hudson, Jessica & Knight, William & Humphrey, Mathew & O’Hara, Sarah
- 590-606 Searching for hidden costs: A technology-based approach to the energy efficiency gap in light-duty vehicles
by Helfand, Gloria & McWilliams, Michael & Bolon, Kevin & Reichle, Lawrence & Sha, Mandy & Smith, Amanda & Beach, Robert
- 607-620 Trader types and volatility of emission allowance prices. Evidence from EU ETS Phase I
by Balietti, Anca Claudia
- 621-628 How does Germany's green energy policy affect electricity market volatility? An application of conditional autoregressive range models
by Auer, Benjamin R.
- 629-636 Impact of wide-spread use of uninterruptible power supplies on Pakistan's power system
by Ahmad, Ali & Saqib, Muhammad Asghar & Rahman Kashif, Syed Abdul & Javed, Muhammad Yaqoob & Hameed, Abdul & Khan, Muhammad Usman
- 637-649 Residential energy demand in the United States: Analysis using static and dynamic approaches
by Salari, Mahmoud & Javid, Roxana J.
- 653-662 Filling the gaps: Policy supports and interventions for scaling up renewable energy development in Small Island Developing States
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shah, Kalim U.
- 663-673 Energy access and security strategies in Small Island Developing States
by Wolf, Franziska & Surroop, Dinesh & Singh, Anirudh & Leal, Walter