2015, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-11 Shale gas operator violations in the Marcellus and what they tell us about water resource risks
by Rahm, Brian G. & Vedachalam, Sridhar & Bertoia, Lara R. & Mehta, Dhaval & Vanka, Veeravenkata Sandeep & Riha, Susan J.
- 12-22 De-risking concentrated solar power in emerging markets: The role of policies and international finance institutions
by Frisari, Gianleo & Stadelmann, Martin
- 23-37 The last mile in the Brazilian Amazon – A potential pathway for universal electricity access
by Gómez, Maria F. & Silveira, Semida
- 38-47 National capacity mechanisms in the European internal energy market: Opening the doors to neighbours
by Mastropietro, Paolo & Rodilla, Pablo & Batlle, Carlos
- 48-61 Modeling oil production based on symbolic regression
by Yang, Guangfei & Li, Xianneng & Wang, Jianliang & Lian, Lian & Ma, Tieju
- 62-80 A tripartite equilibrium for carbon emission allowance allocation in the power-supply industry
by Xu, Jiuping & Yang, Xin & Tao, Zhimiao
- 81-84 A bumpy road to the top: Statistically defining a peak in oil production
by Warrilow, David
- 85-98 Employment trends in the U.S. Electricity Sector, 2008–2012
by Haerer, Drew & Pratson, Lincoln
- 99-104 A refined approach: Saudi Arabia moves beyond crude
by Krane, Jim
- 105-117 Investment inefficiency and the adoption of eco-innovations: The case of household energy efficiency technologies
by Diaz-Rainey, Ivan & Ashton, John K.
- 118-130 Nuclear reactors' construction costs: The role of lead-time, standardization and technological progress
by Berthélemy, Michel & Escobar Rangel, Lina
- 131-143 China's energy-water nexus – assessment of the energy sector's compliance with the “3 Red Lines” industrial water policy
by Qin, Ying & Curmi, Elizabeth & Kopec, Grant M. & Allwood, Julian M. & Richards, Keith S.
- 144-155 Driving forces of rapid CO2 emissions growth: A case of Korea
by Kim, Yong-Gun & Yoo, Jonghyun & Oh, Wankeun
- 156-165 The stuttering energy transition in Germany: Wind energy policy and feed-in tariff lock-in
by Nordensvärd, Johan & Urban, Frauke
- 166-177 Energy engenderment: An industrialized perspective assessing the importance of engaging women in residential energy consumption management
by Elnakat, Afamia & Gomez, Juan D.
- 178-196 A model-based analysis of biomethane production in the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the subsidization policy under uncertainty
by Eker, Sibel & van Daalen, Els
- 197-206 Social norms, trust and control of power theft in Uganda: Does bulk metering work for MSEs?
by Never, Babette
- 207-221 Leaving the grid: An ambition or a real choice?
by Khalilpour, Rajab & Vassallo, Anthony
- 222-232 Electrical network capacity support from demand side response: Techno-economic assessment of potential business cases for small commercial and residential end-users
by Martínez Ceseña, Eduardo A. & Good, Nicholas & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 233-248 China's transportation energy consumption and CO2 emissions from a global perspective
by Yin, Xiang & Chen, Wenying & Eom, Jiyong & Clarke, Leon E. & Kim, Son H. & Patel, Pralit L. & Yu, Sha & Kyle, G. Page
- 249-259 Carbon capture and storage: Frames and blind spots
by Martínez Arranz, Alfonso
- 264-277 Electricity consumption and economic growth: Exploring panel-specific differences
by Karanfil, Fatih & Li, Yuanjing
- 278-288 Oil prices and financial stress: A volatility spillover analysis
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur & Gupta, Rangan
- 289-297 Political oil import diversification by financial and commercial traders
by Kashcheeva, Mila & Tsui, Kevin K.
- 298-309 The progressive inefficiency of replacing renewable obligation certificates with contracts-for-differences in the UK electricity market
by Bunn, Derek & Yusupov, Tim
- 310-320 Investing in finite-life carbon emissions reduction program under risk and idiosyncratic uncertainty
by Fouilloux, Jessica & Moraux, Franck & Viviani, Jean-Laurent
- 321-331 Understanding volatility dynamics in the EU-ETS market
by Eugenia Sanin, María & Violante, Francesco & Mansanet-Bataller, María
- 332-341 Banking and back-loading emission permits
by Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Peluchon, Benoît
- 342-351 Speculative and hedging activities in the European carbon market
by Lucia, Julio J. & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria & Pardo, Ángel
2015, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-13 The heavy-duty vehicle future in the United States: A parametric analysis of technology and policy tradeoffs
by Askin, Amanda C. & Barter, Garrett E. & West, Todd H. & Manley, Dawn K.
- 14-26 The integration of Chinese and European renewable energy markets: The role of Chinese foreign direct investments
by Lv, Ping & Spigarelli, Francesca
- 27-37 Place-making and trust-building: The influence of policy on host community responses to wind farms
by Fast, Stewart & Mabee, Warren
- 38-42 Contrasting approaches to fuel poverty in New Zealand
by Lawson, Rob & Williams, John & Wooliscroft, Ben
- 43-55 Analysis of distributed-generation photovoltaic deployment, installation time and cost, market barriers, and policies in China
by Zhang, Fang & Deng, Hao & Margolis, Robert & Su, Jun
- 56-60 Burden sharing in the implementation of the Climate Convention
by Goldemberg, Jose & Guardabassi, Patricia
- 61-66 The comparison analysis of total factor productivity and eco-efficiency in China's cement manufactures
by Long, Xingle & Zhao, Xicang & Cheng, Faxin
- 67-75 An economic basis for littoral land-based production of low carbon fuel from nuclear electricity and seawater for naval or commercial use
by Willauer, Heather D. & Hardy, Dennis R. & Moyer, Seth A. & DiMascio, Felice & Williams, Frederick W. & Drab, David M.
- 76-85 From demand side management (DSM) to energy efficiency services: A Finnish case study
by Apajalahti, Eeva-Lotta & Lovio, Raimo & Heiskanen, Eva
- 86-97 Revenue prospects of photovoltaic in Germany—Influence opportunities by variation of the plant orientation
by Zipp, Alexander
- 98-105 Advanced metering policy development and influence structures: The case of Norway
by Inderberg, Tor Håkon
- 106-116 Co-firing coal with wood pellets for U.S. electricity generation: A real options analysis
by Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 117-121 Data as an asset: What the oil and gas sector can learn from other industries about “Big Data”
by Perrons, Robert K. & Jensen, Jesse W.
- 122-130 Determinants of innovation in energy intensive industry and implications for energy policy
by Song, ChiUng & Oh, Wankeun
- 131-140 Public opinion on energy development: The interplay of issue framing, top-of-mind associations, and political ideology
by Clarke, Christopher E. & Hart, Philip S. & Schuldt, Jonathon P. & Evensen, Darrick T.N. & Boudet, Hilary S. & Jacquet, Jeffrey B. & Stedman, Richard C.
- 141-151 The emperor and the cowboys: The role of government policy and industry in the adoption of domestic solar microgeneration systems
by Simpson, Genevieve & Clifton, Julian
- 152-169 Carbon emissions trading scheme exploration in China: A multi-agent-based model
by Tang, Ling & Wu, Jiaqian & Yu, Lean & Bao, Qin
- 176-185 Long term energy and emission implications of a global shift to electricity-based public rail transportation system
by Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Kim, Son H.
- 186-198 Low carbon scenarios for transport in India: Co-benefits analysis
by Dhar, Subash & Shukla, Priyadarshi R.
- 199-214 Low carbon society scenario analysis of transport sector of an emerging economy—The AIM/Enduse modelling approach
by Selvakkumaran, Sujeetha & Limmeechokchai, Bundit
- 215-225 Diffusion of low emission vehicles and their impact on CO2 emission reduction in Japan
by Oshiro, Ken & Masui, Toshihiko
- 226-238 Energy infrastructure in India: Profile and risks under climate change
by Garg, Amit & Naswa, Prakriti & Shukla, P.R.
2015, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-10 Energy conservation policies, growth and trade performance: Evidence of feedback hypothesis in Pakistan
by Raza, Syed Ali & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 11-23 Targeting existing power plants: EPA emission reduction with wind and demand response
by Cardell, J.B. & Anderson, C.L.
- 24-35 The economic case for low-carbon development in rapidly growing developing world cities: A case study of Palembang, Indonesia
by Colenbrander, Sarah & Gouldson, Andy & Sudmant, Andrew Heshedahl & Papargyropoulou, Effie
- 36-44 A stakeholder analysis of divergent supply-chain trends for the European onshore and offshore wind installations
by Wüstemeyer, Christoph & Madlener, Reinhard & Bunn, Derek W.
- 45-53 China’s carbon flow: 2008–2012
by Li, Huanan & Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhifu
- 54-64 Gasoline taxes or efficiency standards? A heterogeneous household demand analysis
by Liu, Weiwei
- 65-75 Analysis of energy efficiency and carbon dioxide reduction in the Chinese pulp and paper industry
by Peng, Lihong & Zeng, Xiaoling & Wang, Yejun & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 76-87 Resource and revenue potential of California residential load participation in ancillary services
by Mathieu, Johanna L. & Dyson, Mark E.H. & Callaway, Duncan S.
- 88-97 Quantifying CO2 abatement costs in the power sector
by Van den Bergh, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik
- 98-111 Public policy influence on renewable energy investments—A panel data study across OECD countries
by Polzin, Friedemann & Migendt, Michael & Täube, Florian A. & von Flotow, Paschen
- 112-121 Rural wood consumption patterns of local and immigrant households with differentiated access to resources in Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China
by Mertens, Charlotte Filt & Bruun, Thilde Bech & Schmidt-Vogt, Dietrich & He, Jun & de Neergaard, Andreas
- 122-132 The Finnish power market: Are imports from Russia low-cost?
by Ochoa, Camila & Gore, Olga
- 133-144 Quantifying the financial impacts of net-metered PV on utilities and ratepayers
by Satchwell, Andrew & Mills, Andrew & Barbose, Galen
- 145-152 Regional differences in China's CO2 abatement cost
by He, Xiaoping
- 153-164 Identifying barriers in the diffusion of renewable energy sources
by Eleftheriadis, Iordanis M. & Anagnostopoulou, Evgenia G.
- 165-176 Assessing the cost-effectiveness of electric vehicles in European countries using integrated modeling
by Seixas, J. & Simões, S. & Dias, L. & Kanudia, A. & Fortes, P. & Gargiulo, M.
- 177-189 All quiet on the eastern front? Disruption scenarios of Russian natural gas supply to Europe
by Richter, Philipp M. & Holz, Franziska
- 190-195 Investigating preferences for dynamic electricity tariffs: The effect of environmental and system benefit disclosure
by Buryk, Stephen & Mead, Doug & Mourato, Susana & Torriti, Jacopo
- 196-214 Total cost of ownership of electric vehicles compared to conventional vehicles: A probabilistic analysis and projection across market segments
by Wu, Geng & Inderbitzin, Alessandro & Bening, Catharina
- 219-232 Future costs of key low-carbon energy technologies: Harmonization and aggregation of energy technology expert elicitation data
by Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Henrion, Max & Aleluia Reis, Lara
- 233-243 The effects of expert selection, elicitation design, and R&D assumptions on experts' estimates of the future costs of photovoltaics
by Verdolini, Elena & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Lu, Jiaqi & Nemet, Gregory F.
- 244-263 Sensitivity to energy technology costs: A multi-model comparison analysis
by Bosetti, Valentina & Marangoni, Giacomo & Borgonovo, Emanuele & Diaz Anadon, Laura & Barron, Robert & McJeon, Haewon C. & Politis, Savvas & Friley, Paul
- 264-274 The differential impact of low-carbon technologies on climate change mitigation cost under a range of socioeconomic and climate policy scenarios
by Barron, Robert & McJeon, Haewon
- 275-285 Decision frameworks and the investment in R&D
by Baker, Erin & Olaleye, Olaitan & Aleluia Reis, Lara
2015, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-8 Heavy rare earths, permanent magnets, and renewable energies: An imminent crisis
by Smith Stegen, Karen
- 9-22 Evaluating U.S. oil security and import reliance
by Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G.
- 23-36 Zero carbon homes: Perceptions from the UK construction industry
by Heffernan, Emma & Pan, Wei & Liang, Xi & de Wilde, Pieter
- 37-47 Who benefits from energy policy incentives? The case of jatropha adoption by smallholders in Mexico
by Soto, Iria & Achten, Wouter M.J. & Muys, Bart & Mathijs, Erik
- 48-57 Proposals to enhance thermal efficiency programs and air pollution control in south-central Chile
by Schueftan, Alejandra & González, Alejandro D.
- 58-71 Energy analysis and refurbishment proposals for public housing in the city of Bari, Italy
by Di Turi, Silvia & Stefanizzi, Pietro
- 72-86 Renewable energy production support schemes for residential-scale solar photovoltaic systems in Nordic conditions
by Hirvonen, Janne & Kayo, Genku & Cao, Sunliang & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 87-98 Fuel quality management versus vehicle emission control in China, status quo and future perspectives
by Yue, Xin & Wu, Ye & Hao, Jiming & Pang, Yuan & Ma, Yao & Li, Yi & Li, Boshi & Bao, Xiaofeng
- 99-103 R&D status and the performance of domestic firms in China's coal mining industry
by Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid
- 104-114 Gauging citizen support for a low carbon fuel standard
by Rhodes, Ekaterina & Axsen, Jonn & Jaccard, Mark
- 115-126 Potentials and economics of residential thermal loads providing regulation reserve
by Hao, He & Sanandaji, Borhan M. & Poolla, Kameshwar & Vincent, Tyrone L.
- 127-149 Comparing the sustainability of U.S. electricity options through multi-criteria decision analysis
by Klein, Sharon J.W. & Whalley, Stephanie
- 150-160 Impact of fuel-dependent electricity retail charges on the value of net-metered PV applications in vertically integrated systems
by Nikolaidis, Alexandros I. & Milidonis, Andreas & Charalambous, Charalambos A.
- 161-176 The appeal of the green deal: Empirical evidence for the influence of energy efficiency policy on renovating homeowners
by Pettifor, H. & Wilson, C. & Chryssochoidis, G.
- 177-188 The effects of the energy price reform on households consumption in Iran
by Moshiri, Saeed
- 189-201 Combining global Malmquist–Luenberger index and generalized method of moments to investigate industrial total factor CO2 emission performance: A case of Shanghai (China)
by Fan, Meiting & Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili
2015, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-10 Retail fuel price adjustment in Germany: A threshold cointegration approach
by Asane-Otoo, Emmanuel & Schneider, Jan
- 11-21 Consumer behavior in renewable electricity: Can branding in accordance with identity signaling increase demand for renewable electricity and strengthen supplier brands?
by Hanimann, Raphael & Vinterbäck, Johan & Mark-Herbert, Cecilia
- 22-30 Systemic risk in the energy sector—Is there need for financial regulation?
by Kerste, Marco & Gerritsen, Matthijs & Weda, Jarst & Tieben, Bert
- 31-40 Rent seizing and environmental concerns: A parametric valuation of the Italian hydropower sector
by Massarutto, Antonio & Pontoni, Federico
- 41-50 Long- and short-run price asymmetries and hysteresis in the Italian gasoline market
by Bagnai, Alberto & Mongeau Ospina, Christian Alexander
- 51-61 Vertical integration of local fuel producers into rural district heating systems – Climate impact and production costs
by Kimming, M. & Sundberg, C. & Nordberg, Å. & Hansson, P.-A.
- 62-77 Quantifying the uncertainty of wave energy conversion device cost for policy appraisal: An Irish case study
by Farrell, Niall & Donoghue, Cathal O’ & Morrissey, Karyn
- 78-90 Optimal allocation of energy sources for sustainable development in South Korea: Focus on the electric power generation industry
by Ahn, Joongha & Woo, JongRoul & Lee, Jongsu
- 91-101 Why has the introduction of natural gas vehicles failed in Germany?—Lessons on the role of market failure in markets for alternative fuel vehicles
by von Rosenstiel, Dirk Peters & Heuermann, Daniel F. & Hüsig, Stefan
- 102-112 Exploring the impact of permitting and local regulatory processes on residential solar prices in the United States
by Burkhardt, Jesse & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Dong, C.G. & Huneycutt, Joshua
- 113-124 Energy and CO2 emissions performance in China's regional economies: Do market-oriented reforms matter?
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 125-136 Reframing the policy approach to greenhouse gas removal technologies
by Lomax, Guy & Workman, Mark & Lenton, Timothy & Shah, Nilay
- 137-147 Olivebranches and idiot's guides: Frameworks for community engagement in Australian wind farm development
by Howard, Tanya
- 148-157 Evaluating the water footprint of the energy supply of Liaoning Province, China: A regional input–output analysis approach
by Okadera, Tomohiro & Geng, Yong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Dong, Huijuan & Liu, Zhu & Yoshida, Noboru & Kanazawa, Takaaki
- 158-172 Modeling California policy impacts on greenhouse gas emissions
by Greenblatt, Jeffery B.
- 179-188 Lost in transition? Comparing strategies of electricity companies in Delhi
by Criqui, Laure & Zérah, Marie-Hélène
- 189-197 Energy supply and urban planning projects: Analysing tensions around district heating provision in a French eco-district
by Gabillet, Pauline
- 198-212 UK Local Authority engagement with the Energy Service Company (ESCo) model: Key characteristics, benefits, limitations and considerations
by Hannon, Matthew J. & Bolton, Ronan
- 213-224 Energy transition or incremental change? Green policy agendas and the adaptability of the urban energy regime in Los Angeles
by Monstadt, Jochen & Wolff, Annika
- 225-234 The Philippine electricity sector reform and the urban question: How metro Manila's utility is tackling urban poverty
by Mouton, Morgan
- 235-245 Governing the transition to natural gas in Mediteranean Metropolis: The case of Cairo, Istanbul and Sfax (Tunisia)
by Verdeil, Éric & Arik, Elvan & Bolzon, Hugo & Markoum, Jimmy
- 246-254 Struggle over energy transition in Berlin: How do grassroots initiatives affect local energy policy-making?
by Blanchet, Thomas
- 255-264 Energy transitions in small-scale regions – What we can learn from a regional innovation systems perspective
by Mattes, Jannika & Huber, Andreas & Koehrsen, Jens
- 265-272 Improvising innovation in UK urban district heating: The convergence of social and environmental agendas in Aberdeen
by Webb, Janette
- 273-280 Conflicting strategies towards sustainable heating at an urban junction of heat infrastructure and building standards
by Späth, Philipp & Rohracher, Harald
- 281-291 French policy localism: Surfing on ‘Positive Energie Territories’ (Tepos)
by Nadaï, Alain & Labussière, Olivier & Debourdeau, Ariane & Régnier, Yannick & Cointe, Béatrice & Dobigny, Laure
2015, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-10 Household energy and climate mitigation policies: Investigating energy practices in the housing sector
by Schaffrin, André & Reibling, Nadine
- 11-20 Renewable energy partnerships in development cooperation: Towards a relational understanding of technical assistance
by Kruckenberg, Lena J.
- 21-30 Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input–output approach
by Cortés-Borda, D. & Ruiz-Hernández, A. & Guillén-Gosálbez, G. & Llop, M. & Guimerà, R. & Sales-Pardo, M.
- 31-45 Heat savings and heat generation technologies: Modelling of residential investment behaviour with local health costs
by Zvingilaite, Erika & Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik
- 46-55 Provincial carbon intensity abatement potential estimation in China: A PSO–GA-optimized multi-factor environmental learning curve method
by Yu, Shiwei & Zhang, Junjie & Zheng, Shuhong & Sun, Han
- 56-69 Energy shocks, crises and the policy process: A review of theory and application
by Grossman, Peter Z.
- 70-78 Electricity consumption, industrial production, and entrepreneurship in Singapore
by Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid
- 79-88 The merit-order effect in the Italian power market: The impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices
by Clò, Stefano & Cataldi, Alessandra & Zoppoli, Pietro
- 89-96 The question of energy reduction: The problem(s) with feedback
by Buchanan, Kathryn & Russo, Riccardo & Anderson, Ben
- 97-108 The effects of environmental regulation and technical progress on CO2 Kuznets curve: An evidence from China
by Yin, Jianhua & Zheng, Mingzheng & Chen, Jian
- 109-117 Marginal CO2 abatement costs: Findings from alternative shadow price estimates for Shanghai industrial sectors
by Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W. & Zhou, P.
- 118-130 Achieving California's 80% greenhouse gas reduction target in 2050: Technology, policy and scenario analysis using CA-TIMES energy economic systems model
by Yang, Christopher & Yeh, Sonia & Zakerinia, Saleh & Ramea, Kalai & McCollum, David
- 131-139 Shaping China's energy security: The impact of domestic reforms
by Yao, Lixia & Chang, Youngho
- 140-151 Analysis of past and future oil production in Peru under a Hubbert approach
by Chavez-Rodriguez, Mauro F. & Szklo, Alexandre & de Lucena, Andre Frossard Pereira
- 152-163 Ex-ante evaluation of EU ETS during 2013–2030: EU-internal abatement
by Hu, Jing & Crijns-Graus, Wina & Lam, Long & Gilbert, Alyssa
- 164-175 What can we learn from high-frequency appliance-level energy metering? Results from a field experiment
by Chen, Victor L. & Delmas, Magali A. & Kaiser, William J. & Locke, Stephen L.
- 176-190 Rethinking the role of scenarios: Participatory scripting of low-carbon scenarios for France
by Mathy, Sandrine & Fink, Meike & Bibas, Ruben
- 191-206 Modelling the energy and exergy utilisation of the Mexican non-domestic sector: A study by climatic regions
by García Kerdan, Iván & Morillón Gálvez, David & Raslan, Rokia & Ruyssevelt, Paul
- 207-215 A missing link? The case of Norway and Sweden: Does increased renewable energy production impact domestic greenhouse gas emissions?
by Blindheim, Bernt
- 216-226 Setting up charging electric stations within residential communities in current China: Gaming of government agencies and property management companies
by Wu, Tian & Ma, Lin & Mao, Zhonggen & Ou, Xunmin
- 227-237 Evaluation of energy saving potential in China's cement industry using the Asian-Pacific Integrated Model and the technology promotion policy analysis
by Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Min & Meng, Fanxin
2015, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-6 More caution is needed when using life cycle assessment to determine energy return on investment (EROI)
by Arvesen, Anders & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 7-17 Developing compressed natural gas as an automotive fuel in Nigeria: Lessons from international markets
by Ogunlowo, Olufemi O. & Bristow, Abigail L. & Sohail, M.
- 18-31 Comparison of integrated assessment models: Carbon price impacts on U.S. energy
by Wilkerson, Jordan T. & Leibowicz, Benjamin D. & Turner, Delavane D. & Weyant, John P.
- 32-42 Barriers to electricity load shift in companies: A survey-based exploration of the end-user perspective
by Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Klobasa, Marian
- 43-56 Using renewables to hedge against future electricity industry uncertainties—An Australian case study
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & Riesz, Jenny & MacGill, Iain F.
- 57-65 Household fuel expenditure and residential building energy efficiency ratings in Ireland
by Curtis, John & Pentecost, Anne
- 66-75 Current challenges of Germany’s energy transition project and competing strategies of challengers and incumbents: The case of direct marketing of electricity from renewable energy sources
by Wassermann, Sandra & Reeg, Matthias & Nienhaus, Kristina
- 76-86 Estimation of the inconvenience cost of a rolling blackout in the residential sector: The case of South Korea
by Kim, Kayoung & Nam, Heekoo & Cho, Youngsang
- 87-97 Consumer support for a public utilities commission in Hong Kong
by Woo, C.K. & Cheng, Y.S. & Law, A. & Zarnikau, J. & Ho, S.T. & Leung, H.Y.
- 98-106 Energy literacy: Evaluating knowledge, affect, and behavior of students in Taiwan
by Lee, Lung-Sheng & Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & Pan, Ying-Ju
- 107-111 Agricultural biogas plants – A systematic analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
by Brudermann, Thomas & Mitterhuber, Corinna & Posch, Alfred
- 112-122 Ecological impacts of small hydropower in China: Insights from an emergy analysis of a case plant
by Pang, Mingyue & Zhang, Lixiao & Ulgiati, Sergio & Wang, Changbo
- 123-131 Investigating the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in Vietnam
by Al-Mulali, Usama & Saboori, Behnaz & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 132-145 Ex-post assessment of China's industrial energy efficiency policies during the 11th Five-Year Plan
by Yu, Yuqing & Wang, Xiao & Li, Huimin & Qi, Ye & Tamura, Kentaro
- 146-157 Invention profiles and uneven growth in the field of emerging nano-energy
by Guan, Jiancheng & Liu, Na
- 158-160 China׳s precarious synthetic natural gas demonstration
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 161-172 China's approach to nuclear safety — From the perspective of policy and institutional system
by Mu, Ruimin & Zuo, Jian & Yuan, Xueliang
2014, Volume 75, Issue C
- 9-16 Emissions trading in China: Progress and prospects
by Zhang, Da & Karplus, Valerie J. & Cassisa, Cyril & Zhang, Xiliang
- 17-21 The construction of Shenzhen׳s carbon emission trading scheme
by Jiang, Jing Jing & Ye, Bin & Ma, Xiao Ming
- 22-30 Advancing the experiment to reality: Perspectives on Shanghai pilot carbon emissions trading scheme
by Wu, Libo & Qian, Haoqi & Li, Jin
- 31-38 Policy design of the Hubei ETS pilot in China
by Qi, Shaozhou & Wang, Banban & Zhang, Jihong
- 39-45 Introducing the emissions trading system to China’s electricity sector: Challenges and opportunities
by Teng, Fei & Wang, Xin & Zhiqiang, LV
- 46-56 The economic impact of carbon pricing with regulated electricity prices in China—An application of a computable general equilibrium approach
by Li, Ji Feng & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Ya Xiong & Kou, Qin
- 57-72 Designing an emissions trading scheme for China—An up-to-date climate policy assessment
by Hübler, Michael & Voigt, Sebastian & Löschel, Andreas
- 73-83 Korea׳s emission trading scheme and policy design issues to achieve market-efficiency and abatement targets
by Park, Hojeong & Hong, Won Kyung
- 84-90 An emissions trading scheme design for power industries facing price regulation
by Kim, Yong-Gun & Lim, Jong-Soo
- 91-99 Designing an EU energy and climate policy portfolio for 2030: Implications of overlapping regulation under different levels of electricity demand
by Flues, Florens & Löschel, Andreas & Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Schenker, Oliver
- 100-106 Governance of CO2 markets: Lessons from the EU ETS
by de Perthuis, Christian & Trotignon, Raphael
- 109-116 Stimulating shale gas development in China: A comparison with the US experience
by Tian, Lei & Wang, Zhongmin & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Xiaoli
- 117-125 Environmental risks of shale gas development in China
by Krupnick, Alan & Wang, Zhongmin & Wang, Yushuang
- 126-135 Characteristics of residential energy consumption in China: Findings from a household survey
by Zheng, Xinye & Wei, Chu & Qin, Ping & Guo, Jin & Yu, Yihua & Song, Feng & Chen, Zhanming
- 136-145 Bioenergy consumption in rural China: Evidence from a survey in three provinces
by Zhang, Rui & Wei, Taoyuan & Glomsrød, Solveig & Shi, Qinghua
- 146-156 International oil shocks and household consumption in China
by Zhang, Dayong & Broadstock, David C. & Cao, Hong
- 157-166 A review of Beijing׳s vehicle registration lottery: Short-term effects on vehicle growth and fuel consumption
by Yang, Jun & Liu, Ying & Qin, Ping & Liu, Antung A.
- 167-178 Firm-level determinants of energy and carbon intensity in China
by Cao, Jing & Karplus, Valerie J.
- 179-188 The transaction costs driving captive power generation: Evidence from India
by Ghosh, Ranjan & Kathuria, Vinish
- 189-205 Effects of changes in Italian bioenergy promotion schemes for agricultural biogas projects: Insights from a regional optimization model
by Chinese, D. & Patrizio, P. & Nardin, G.
- 206-216 Barriers to the adoption of energy-saving technologies in the building sector: A survey study of Jing-jin-tang, China
by Du, Ping & Zheng, Li-Qun & Xie, Bai-Chen & Mahalingam, Arjun
- 217-227 Effect of fuelwood scarcity and socio-economic factors on household bio-based energy use and energy substitution in rural Ethiopia
by Guta, Dawit Diriba
- 228-243 Why do leaders nationalize the oil industry? The politics of resource expropriation
by Mahdavi, Paasha
- 244-254 The economic effect of electricity net-metering with solar PV: Consequences for network cost recovery, cross subsidies and policy objectives
by Eid, Cherrelle & Reneses Guillén, Javier & Frías Marín, Pablo & Hakvoort, Rudi
- 255-265 Citizen acceptance of new fossil fuel infrastructure: Value theory and Canada׳s Northern Gateway Pipeline
by Axsen, Jonn
- 266-277 Labor demand effects of rising electricity prices: Evidence for Germany
by Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 278-288 Mandatory reporting of greenhouse gas emissions from buildings: Stakeholders’ opinions in Hong Kong
by Lai, Joseph H.K.
- 289-300 Energy affordability and the benefits system in Italy
by Miniaci, Raffaele & Scarpa, Carlo & Valbonesi, Paola
- 301-311 Factors affecting public support for forest-based biorefineries: A comparison of mill towns and the general public in Maine, USA
by Marciano, James A. & Lilieholm, Robert J. & Teisl, Mario F. & Leahy, Jessica E. & Neupane, Binod
- 312-315 Green supply chain management and environmental performance of firms in the bioenergy sector in Brazil: An exploratory survey
by Stefanelli, Nelson Oliveira & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa
- 316-326 The role of sustainability and life cycle thinking in U.S. biofuels policies
by Soratana, Kullapa & Harden, Cheyenne L. & Zaimes, George G. & Rasutis, Daina & Antaya, Claire L. & Khanna, Vikas & Landis, Amy E.
- 327-340 Carbon prices and CCS investment: A comparative study between the European Union and China
by Renner, Marie
- 341-353 The reform of the European energy tax directive: Exploring potential economic impacts in the EU27
by Rocchi, Paola & Serrano, Mònica & Roca, Jordi
- 354-368 Imposing limits on summer set-points in UK air-conditioned offices: A survey of facility managers
by Lakeridou, Michelle & Ucci, Marcella & Marmot, Alexi
- 369-378 Attitudes and behaviours of private sector landlords towards the energy efficiency of tenanted homes
by Hope, Alexander John & Booth, Alexander
- 379-391 The effectiveness of energy service demand reduction: A scenario analysis of global climate change mitigation
by Fujimori, S. & Kainuma, M. & Masui, T. & Hasegawa, T. & Dai, H.
- 392-397 Sustainable development of the wind power industry in a complex environment: a flexibility study
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zhu, Jiang & Zuo, Jian
- 398-402 A sustainable “building block”?: The paradoxical effects of thermal efficiency on U.S. power plants’ CO2 emissions
by Grant, Don & Running, Katrina & Bergstrand, Kelly & York, Richard
- 403-409 Potential cooperation in renewable energy between China and the United States of America
by Zhang, Wei & Yang, Jun & Sheng, Pengfei & Li, Xuesong & Wang, Xingwu
- 410-414 Making the clean available: Escaping India’s Chulha Trap
by Smith, Kirk R. & Sagar, Ambuj
- 415-421 The concept of energy security: Beyond the four As
by Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica
2014, Volume 74, Issue S1
- S5-S15 Fuelling the future?
by Warren, Paul & De Simone, Giuseppe
- S16-S23 Sustainability of light water reactor fuel cycles
by Rothwell, Geoffrey & Wood, Thomas W. & Daly, Don & Weimar, Mark R.
- S24-S30 Sensitivity analysis and probabilistic assessment of seawater desalination costs fueled by nuclear and fossil fuel
by Kavvadias, K.C. & Khamis, I.
- S31-S44 Human health impacts in the life cycle of future European electricity generation
by Treyer, Karin & Bauer, Christian & Simons, Andrew