Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
2018, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-9 Comparing North-South technology transfer and South-South technology transfer: The technology transfer impact of Ethiopian Wind Farms
by Chen, Yanning
- 10-18 A multi-model assessment of energy and emissions for India's transportation sector through 2050
by Paladugula, Anantha Lakshmi & Kholod, Nazar & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Ghosh, Probal Pratap & Pal, Sarbojit & Clarke, Leon & Evans, Meredydd & Kyle, Page & Koti, Poonam Nagar & Parikh, Kirit & Qamar, Sharif & Wilson, Sangeetha Ann
- 19-29 Small systems, big targets: Power sector reforms and renewable energy in small systems
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj & Sen, Anupama
- 30-38 Comparisons of decoupling trends of global economic growth and energy consumption between developed and developing countries
by Wu, Ya & Zhu, Qianwen & Zhu, Bangzhu
- 39-49 Biomass feedstock supply chain network design with biomass conversion incentives
by Mohamed Abdul Ghani, N. Muhammad Aslaam & Vogiatzis, Chrysafis & Szmerekovsky, Joseph
- 50-59 The impact of on-shore and off-shore wind turbine farms on property prices
by Jensen, Cathrine Ulla & Panduro, Toke Emil & Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Nielsen, Anne Sofie Elberg & Dalsgaard, Mette & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 60-67 On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?
by Gomes, Gabriel & Hache, Emmanuel & Mignon, Valérie & Paris, Anthony
- 68-77 Analysis of factors influencing residents’ habitual energy-saving behaviour based on NAM and TPB models: Egoism or altruism?
by Wang, Bo & Wang, Xiaomeng & Guo, Dongxue & Zhang, Bin & Wang, Zhaohua
- 78-85 European power markets–A journey towards efficiency
by Morales, Lucía & Hanly, Jim
- 86-94 Socially optimal deployment strategy and incentive policy for solar photovoltaic community microgrid: A case of China
by Chen, Weidong & Wei, Pengbang
- 95-111 Feed-in tariffs for solar microgeneration: Policy evaluation and capacity projections using a realistic agent-based model
by Pearce, Phoebe & Slade, Raphael
- 112-126 How can the renewables targets be reached cost-effectively? Policy options for the development of renewables and the transmission grid
by Held, Anne & Ragwitz, Mario & Sensfuß, Frank & Resch, Gustav & Olmos, Luis & Ramos, Andrés & Rivier, Michel
- 127-136 Addressing COP21 using a stock and oil market integration index
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Kinateder, Harald & Szilagyi, Peter G. & Wagner, Niklas F.
- 137-144 Public perception of energy transition in Korea: Nuclear power, climate change, and party preference
by Chung, Ji-Bum & Kim, Eun-Sung
- 145-152 Landscape-scale wildlife species richness metrics to inform wind and solar energy facility siting: An Arizona case study
by Thomas, Kathryn A. & Jarchow, Christopher J. & Arundel, Terence R. & Jamwal, Pankaj & Borens, Amanda & Drost, Charles A.
- 153-164 A Stochastic Model for energy poverty analysis
by Papada, Lefkothea & Kaliampakos, Dimitris
- 165-169 Some factors that would affect the retail price for 100% Australian renewable electricity
by Trainer, Ted
- 170-181 Quota allocation of coal overcapacity reduction among provinces in China
by Wang, Delu & Wan, Kaidi & Song, Xuefeng
- 182-192 A multi-criteria analysis of coal-based power generation in Bangladesh
by Zaman, Rafia & Brudermann, Thomas & Kumar, S. & Islam, Nazrul
- 193-197 Policies to keep and expand the option of concentrating solar power for dispatchable renewable electricity
by Lilliestam, Johan & Barradi, Touria & Caldés, Natalia & Gomez, Marta & Hanger, Susanne & Kern, Jürgen & Komendantova, Nadejda & Mehos, Mark & Hong, Wai Mun & Wang, Zhifeng & Patt, Anthony
- 198-209 Quo Vadis? (Un)scheduled electricity flows under market splitting and network extension in central Europe
by Kunz, Friedrich
- 210-219 Innovative network pricing to support the transition to a smart grid in a low-carbon economy
by Faerber, Laura Antonia & Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Connor, Peter M.
- 220-231 Dilution of innovation utility, reinforcing the reluctance towards the new: An upstream supplier perspective on a fragmented electricity industry
by Sköld, David & Fornstedt, Helena & Lindahl, Marcus
- 232-241 Russian associated petroleum gas flaring limits: Interplay of formal and informal institutions
by Korppoo, Anna
- 242-256 Bridging the gap: Do fast-reacting fossil technologies facilitate renewable energy diffusion?
by Verdolini, Elena & Vona, Francesco & Popp, David
- 257-265 Have fossil fuels been substituted by renewables? An empirical assessment for 10 European countries
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Pereira, Diogo André
- 267-276 Intermediaries’ perspectives on the public’s role in the energy transitions needed to deliver UK climate change policy goals
by Shaw, Christopher & Hurth, Victoria & Capstick, Stuart & Cox, Emily
- 277-288 A multi-stakeholder decision support system for local neighbourhood energy planning
by Hettinga, Sanne & Nijkamp, Peter & Scholten, Henk
- 290-296 Factoring in the forgotten role of renewables in CO2 emission trends using decomposition analysis
by Mohlin, Kristina & Camuzeaux, Jonathan R. & Muller, Adrian & Schneider, Marius & Wagner, Gernot
- 299-311 Does public opinion affect air quality? Evidence based on the monthly data of 109 prefecture-level cities in China
by Zhang, Shengling & Li, Yue & Hao, Yu & Zhang, Yipeng
- 312-322 An optimal mix of conventional power systems in the presence of renewable energy: A new design for the German electricity market
by Coester, Andreas & Hofkes, Marjan W. & Papyrakis, Elissaios
- 323-336 Effect of major policy disruptions in energy system transition: Case Finland
by Pilpola, Sannamari & Lund, Peter D.
- 337-343 How modifications of China's energy data affect carbon mitigation targets
by Zheng, Heran & Shan, Yuli & Mi, Zhifu & Meng, Jing & Ou, Jiamin & Schroeder, Heike & Guan, Dabo
- 344-356 Low-carbon technology diffusion in the decarbonization of the power sector: Policy implications
by Liu, Xi & Du, Huibin & Brown, Marilyn A. & Zuo, Jian & Zhang, Ning & Rong, Qian & Mao, Guozhu
- 357-372 Oil supply shocks and the U.S. economy: An estimated DSGE model
by Balke, Nathan S. & Brown, Stephen P.A.
- 373-381 Political pricing of electricity – Can it go with universal service provision?
by Krishnan C, Muralee & Gupta, Santanu
- 382-396 Assessing energy consumption, CO2 and pollutant emissions and health benefits from China's transport sector through 2050
by Liu, Lei & Wang, Ke & Wang, Shanshan & Zhang, Ruiqin & Tang, Xiaoyan
- 397-409 Logging residue supply and costs for electricity generation: Potential variability and policy considerations
by Baker, Justin S. & Crouch, Adam & Cai, Yongxia & Latta, Greg & Ohrel, Sara & Jones, Jason & Latané, Annah
- 410-421 Electricity subsidy reform in Indonesia: Demand-side effects on electricity use
by Burke, Paul J. & Kurniawati, Sandra
- 422-432 Promoting Vehicle to Grid (V2G) in the Nordic region: Expert advice on policy mechanisms for accelerated diffusion
by Kester, Johannes & Noel, Lance & Zarazua de Rubens, Gerardo & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 433-443 Meeting conditional targets in nationally determined contributions of developing countries: Renewable energy targets and required investment of GGGI member and partner countries
by Senshaw, Dereje Azemraw & Kim, Jeong Won
2018, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-11 Design government incentive schemes for promoting electric taxis in China
by Yang, Jie & Dong, Jing & Hu, Liang
- 12-22 Willingness to know and talk: Citizen attitude toward energy and environmental policy deliberation in post-Fukushima Japan
by Nakamura, Hidenori
- 23-31 Direct rebound effect of residential gas demand: Empirical evidence from France
by Belaïd, Fateh & Bakaloglou, Salomé & Roubaud, David
- 32-42 The effect of technological factors on China's carbon intensity: New evidence from a panel threshold model
by Huang, Junbing & Liu, Qiang & Cai, Xiaochen & Hao, Yu & Lei, Hongyan
- 43-53 The role of EIA and weak assessments of social impacts in conflicts over implementation of renewable energy policies
by Larsen, Sanne Vammen & Hansen, Anne Merrild & Nielsen, Helle Nedergaard
- 54-65 Battery electric vehicles: Looking behind to move forward
by Safari, M.
- 66-77 Woody biomass processing: Potential economic impacts on rural regions
by Jackson, Randall W. & Neto, Amir B. Ferreira & Erfanian, Elham
- 78-87 Distribution network monitoring: Interaction between EU legal conditions and state estimation accuracy
by Blaauwbroek, Niels & Kuiken, Dirk & Nguyen, Phuong & Vedder, Hans & Roggenkamp, Martha & Slootweg, Han
- 88-91 Temporal restrictions on emissions trading and the implications for the carbon futures market: Lessons from the EU emissions trading scheme
by Daskalakis, George
- 92-97 Critical issues of energy efficient and new energy vehicles development in China
by Liu, Zongwei & Hao, Han & Cheng, Xiang & Zhao, Fuquan
- 98-108 The policy implications of energy poverty indicators
by Romero, José Carlos & Linares, Pedro & López, Xiral
- 109-118 Electrification of road freight transport: Policy implications in British Columbia
by Talebian, Hoda & Herrera, Omar E. & Tran, Martino & Mérida, Walter
- 119-130 Energy efficiency, carbon emission performance, and technology gaps: Evidence from CDM project investment
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Sun, Ya-Fang & Huang, Junling
- 131-137 Programme to reduce energy poverty in the Czech Republic
by Karásek, Jiří & Pojar, Jan
- 138-147 A socio-technical framework for examining the consequences of deforestation: A case study of wind project development in Northern Europe
by Enevoldsen, Peter
- 148-157 Cost curves of energy efficiency investments in buildings – Methodologies and a case study of Lithuania
by Toleikyte, Agne & Kranzl, Lukas & Müller, Andreas
- 158-170 The multiple roles of state investment banks in low-carbon energy finance: An analysis of Australia, the UK and Germany
by Geddes, Anna & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Steffen, Bjarne
- 171-180 Exploring the effects of non-cognitive and emotional factors on household electricity saving behavior
by Wang, Shanyong & Lin, Shoufu & Li, Jun
- 181-198 Demand Response Potential: Available when Needed?
by Müller, Theresa & Möst, Dominik
- 199-206 Technical-economic analysis for the integration of PV systems in Brazil considering policy and regulatory issues
by Vilaça Gomes, P. & Knak Neto, N. & Carvalho, L. & Sumaili, J. & Saraiva, J.T. & Dias, B.H. & Miranda, V. & Souza, S.M.
- 207-215 A means to an industrialisation end? Demand Side Management in Nigeria
by Ikpe, Eka & Torriti, Jacopo
- 216-220 Cost of Energy Review: Dieter Helm, October 2017
by Keay, Malcolm
- 221-229 Engaging attribute tradeoffs in clean energy portfolio development
by Bessette, Douglas L. & Arvai, Joseph L.
- 230-238 Promoting firms’ energy-saving behavior: The role of institutional pressures, top management support and financial slack
by Zhang, Yixiang & Wei, Yimin & Zhou, Guanghui
- 239-248 Which digital energy services improve energy efficiency? A multi-criteria investigation with European experts
by Goldbach, Kristin & Rotaru, Andreea Mihaela & Reichert, Stefan & Stiff, George & Gölz, Sebastian
- 249-257 How low can you go? The importance of quantifying minimum generation levels for renewable integration
by Denholm, Paul & Brinkman, Greg & Mai, Trieu
- 258-272 Should we call the neighbors? Voluntary deliberation and citizen complaints about oil and gas drilling
by Scott, Ryan P.
- 273-280 Towards a sustainable growth in Latin America: A multiregional spatial decomposition analysis of the driving forces behind CO2 emissions changes
by Román-Collado, Rocío & Morales-Carrión, Any Viviana
- 281-290 Industrial characteristics and consumption efficiency from a nexus perspective – Based on Anhui’s Empirical Statistics
by Chen, Zi-yue & Huang, Zhen-hai & Nie, Pu-yan
- 291-301 Investigation of water-energy-emission nexus of air pollution control of the coal-fired power industry: A case study of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, China
by Wang, Chunyan & Li, Yaqing & Liu, Yi
- 302-316 Assessment of renewable energy expansion potential and its implications on reforming Japan's electricity system
by Wakiyama, Takako & Kuriyama, Akihisa
- 317-329 Natural gas as a bridge to hydrogen transportation fuel: Insights from the literature
by Ogden, Joan & Jaffe, Amy Myers & Scheitrum, Daniel & McDonald, Zane & Miller, Marshall
- 330-341 Comprehensive effectiveness assessment of renewable energy generation policy: A partial equilibrium analysis in China
by Liu, Dunnan & Liu, Mingguang & Xu, Erfeng & Pang, Bo & Guo, Xiaodan & Xiao, Bowen & Niu, Dongxiao
- 342-352 The split incentives energy efficiency problem: Evidence of underinvestment by landlords
by Melvin, Jesse
- 353-365 The contribution of innovation policy criteria to the development of local renewable energy systems
by Frank, Alejandro Germán & Gerstlberger, Wolfgang & Paslauski, Carolline Amaral & Lerman, Laura Visintainer & Ayala, Néstor Fabián
- 366-373 Encircling cities from rural areas? Barriers to the diffusion of solar water heaters in China's urban market
by Yu, Zhen & Gibbs, David
- 374-384 Life cycle assessment and environmental cost accounting of coal-fired power generation in China
by Wang, Jinman & Wang, Ruogu & Zhu, Yucheng & Li, Jiayan
- 385-396 Performance Analysis of Karnataka Power Sector in India in the Context of Power Sector Reforms
by Rajkumari, Laxmi & Gayithri, K.
- 397-408 Do energy scenarios pay sufficient attention to the environment? Lessons from the UK to support improved policy outcomes
by Hooper, Tara & Austen, Melanie C. & Beaumont, Nicola & Heptonstall, Philip & Holland, Robert A. & Ketsopoulou, Ioanna & Taylor, Gail & Watson, Jim & Winskel, Mark
- 409-417 Is energy efficiency a driver or an inhibitor of energy consumption changes in Spain? Two decomposition approaches
by Román-Collado, Rocío & Colinet, Maria José
- 418-425 The importance of transnational impacts of climate change in a power market
by Hilden, Mikael & Huuki, Hannu & Kivisaari, Visa & Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria
- 426-433 Measuring oil supply disruptions: A historical perspective
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 434-442 Transmission mechanism between energy prices and carbon emissions using geographically weighted regression
by Li, Wei & Sun, Wen & Li, Guomin & Jin, Baihui & Wu, Wen & Cui, Pengfei & Zhao, Guohao
- 443-455 A time-frequency analysis of trade openness and CO2 emissions in France
by Mutascu, Mihai
- 456-469 An updated assessment of oil market disruption risks
by Beccue, Phillip C. & Huntington, Hillard G. & Leiby, Paul N. & Vincent, Kenneth R.
- 470-485 A Brazilian perspective of power systems integration using OSeMOSYS SAMBA – South America Model Base – and the bargaining power of neighbouring countries: A cooperative games approach
by de Moura, Gustavo Nikolaus Pinto & Legey, Luiz Fernando Loureiro & Howells, Mark
- 486-493 Understanding the determinants of travel mode choice of residents and its carbon mitigation potential
by Yang, Yuan & Wang, Can & Liu, Wenling & Zhou, Peng
- 494-502 Beyond energy efficiency and individual behaviours: policy insights from social practice theories
by Labanca, Nicola & Bertoldi, Paolo
- 503-513 Demographic effects on residential electricity and city gas consumption in the aging society of Japan
by Ota, Toru & Kakinaka, Makoto & Kotani, Koji
- 514-522 Recent experiences with tariffs for saving electricity in households
by Prasanna, Ashreeta & Mahmoodi, Jasmin & Brosch, Tobias & Patel, Martin K.
- 523-544 Impacts of oil price shocks on the United States economy: A meta-analysis of the oil price elasticity of GDP for net oil-importing economies
by Oladosu, Gbadebo A. & Leiby, Paul N. & Bowman, David C. & Uría-Martínez, Rocio & Johnson, Megan M.
- 545-560 Capturing industrial CO2 emissions in Spain: Infrastructures, costs and break-even prices
by Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert
- 561-571 Capturing the rains: Comparing Chinese and World Bank hydropower projects in Cameroon and pathways for South-South and North South technology transfer
by Chen, Yunnan & Landry, David
- 572-583 Energy policy regime change and advanced energy storage: A comparative analysis
by Winfield, Mark & Shokrzadeh, Shahab & Jones, Adam
- 584-615 Economic consequences of and resilience to a disruption of petroleum trade: The role of seaports in U.S. energy security
by Rose, Adam & Wei, Dan & Paul, Donald
- 616-630 Cost and climate savings through nuclear district heating in a French urban area
by Leurent, Martin & Da Costa, Pascal & Jasserand, Frédéric & Rämä, Miika & Persson, Urban
- 631-643 Redesigning oilseed tree biofuel systems in India
by Dalemans, Floris & Muys, Bart & Verwimp, Anne & Van den Broeck, Goedele & Bohra, Babita & Sharma, Navin & Gowda, Balakrishna & Tollens, Eric & Maertens, Miet
2018, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-12 Cost and energy performance of advanced light duty vehicles: Implications for standards and subsidies
by Harvey, L.D. Danny
- 13-21 Managing energy efficiency of buildings in China: A survey of energy performance contracting (EPC) in building sector
by Zhang, Mingshun & Wang, Mujie & Jin, Wei & Xia-Bauer, Chun
- 22-29 Smart electricity distribution networks, business models, and application for developing countries
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Thakur, Tripta & Bag, Baidyanath
- 30-38 Defining a composite index for measuring natural gas supply security - The Croatian gas market case
by Pavlović, Darko & Banovac, Eraldo & Vištica, Nikola
- 39-50 Rethinking energy security and services in practice: National vulnerability and three energy pathways in Tajikistan
by Laldjebaev, Murodbek & Morreale, Stephen J. & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Kassam, Karim-Aly S.
- 51-62 A multi-disciplinary analysis of UK grid mix scenarios with large-scale PV deployment
by Raugei, Marco & Leccisi, Enrica & Azzopardi, Brian & Jones, Christopher & Gilbert, Paul & Zhang, Lingxi & Zhou, Yutian & Mander, Sarah & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 63-76 Technical skills, disinterest and non-functional regulation: Barriers to building energy efficiency in Finland viewed by energy service companies
by Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lazarevic, David & Kivimaa, Paula
- 77-88 The diffusion of domestic energy efficiency policies: A spatial perspective
by Morton, Craig & Wilson, Charlie & Anable, Jillian
- 89-97 Spatial transfer of innovations: South-South learning on village-scale solar power supply between India and Kenya
by Ulsrud, Kirsten & Rohracher, Harald & Muchunku, Charles
- 98-107 Willingness to pay for green electricity in Tianjin, China: Based on the contingent valuation method
by Xie, Bai-Chen & Zhao, Wei
- 108-113 Adoption of renewable energy technologies in rural Tigray, Ethiopia: An analysis of the impact of cooperatives
by Gezahegn, Tafesse W. & Gebregiorgis, Gebrecherkos & Gebrehiwet, Tesfay & Tesfamariam, Kifle
- 114-122 Predicting intention to adopt solar technology in Canada: The role of knowledge, public engagement, and visibility
by Parkins, John R. & Rollins, Curtis & Anders, Sven & Comeau, Louise
- 123-133 Gasoline demand, pricing policy, and social welfare in Saudi Arabia: A quantitative analysis
by Atalla, Tarek N. & Gasim, Anwar A. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 134-144 Environmental policy performance and its determinants: Application of a three-level random intercept model
by Galeotti, Marzio & Rubashkina, Yana & Salini, Silvia & Verdolini, Elena
- 145-152 Different behaviors in natural gas production between national and private oil companies: Economics-driven or environment-driven?
by Gong, Binlei
- 153-164 Analysing the impact of renewable energy regulation on retail electricity prices
by Trujillo-Baute, Elisa & del Río, Pablo & Mir-Artigues, Pere
- 165-172 To what extent will China's ongoing electricity market reforms assist the integration of renewable energy?
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Li, Sitao
- 173-188 Squaring the sunny circle? On balancing distributive justice of power grid costs and incentives for solar prosumers
by Kubli, Merla
- 189-200 Exposure and risk to fuel poverty in France: Examining the extent of the fuel precariousness and its salient determinants
by Belaïd, Fateh
- 201-210 Navigating the participatory processes of renewable energy infrastructure regulation: A ‘local participant perspective’ on the NSIPs regime in England and Wales
by Natarajan, L. & Rydin, Y. & Lock, S.J. & Lee, M.
- 211-220 Cost overruns and delays in energy megaprojects: How big is big enough?
by Callegari, C. & Szklo, A. & Schaeffer, R.
- 221-233 Integrated system evaluation of nuclear fuel cycle options in China combined with an analytical MCDM framework
by Gao, Ruxing & Nam, Hyo On & Ko, Won Il & Jang, Hong
- 234-244 Factors underlying rural household energy transition: A case study of China
by Han, Hongyun & Wu, Shu & Zhang, Zhijian
- 245-261 How different policy instruments affect green product innovation: A differentiated perspective
by Stucki, Tobias & Woerter, Martin & Arvanitis, Spyros & Peneder, Michael & Rammer, Christian
- 262-273 Economic and environmental effects of a CO2 tax in Latin American countries
by Mardones, Cristian & Baeza, Nicolas
- 274-287 Competitive retail electricity market under continuous price regulation
by Tsai, Chen-Hao & Tsai, Yi-Lin
- 288-300 Rethinking barriers to electrification: Does government collection failure stunt public service provision?
by Rains, Emily & Abraham, Ronald J.
- 301-314 Coal miners’ livelihood vulnerability to economic shock: Multi-criteria assessment and policy implications
by Wang, Delu & Wan, Kaidi & Song, Xuefeng
- 315-322 Investigating Environmental Kuznets Curve in China–Aggregation bias and policy implications
by Xu, Tao
- 323-331 Analysing the economic impact of the new renewable electricity support scheme on solar PV plants in Spain
by Mir-Artigues, Pere & Cerdá, Emilio & del Río, Pablo
- 332-341 Thermoeconomic analysis of integrated production of biochar and process heat from quinoa and lupin residual biomass
by Salgado, Mario A. Heredia & Tarelho, Luís A.C. & Matos, Arlindo & Robaina, M. & Narváez, Ricardo & Peralta, Miguel E.
- 342-354 Aviation CO2 emissions reductions from the use of alternative jet fuels
by Staples, Mark D. & Malina, Robert & Suresh, Pooja & Hileman, James I. & Barrett, Steven R.H.
- 355-366 Trade-offs and synergies between universal electricity access and climate change mitigation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Dagnachew, Anteneh G. & Lucas, Paul L. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 367-379 Role of workplace charging opportunities on adoption of plug-in electric vehicles – Analysis based on GPS-based longitudinal travel data
by Wu, Xing
- 380-393 CO2 emissions mitigation strategy in the Brazilian iron and steel sector–From structural to intensity effects
by Pinto, Raphael Guimarães D. & Szklo, Alexandre S. & Rathmann, Regis
- 394-402 Conceptualization of energy security in resource-poor economies: The role of the nature of economy
by Yao, Lixia & Shi, Xunpeng & Andrews-Speed, Philip
- 403-412 A discussion on China's vehicle fuel policy: Based on the development route optimization of refining industry
by Pan, Lingying & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- 413-421 Is coal extension a sensible option for energy planning? A combined energy systems modelling and life cycle assessment approach
by García-Gusano, Diego & Iribarren, Diego & Dufour, Javier
- 422-430 Towards VLS-PV deployment in Saudi Arabia: Challenges, opportunities and recommendations
by Almarshoud, A.F. & Adam, Elfadil
- 431-443 Macroeconomic effects of fiscal incentives to promote electric vehicles in Iceland: Implications for government and consumer costs
by Shafiei, Ehsan & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Fazeli, Reza & Leaver, Jonathan & Stefansson, Hlynur & Asgeirsson, Eyjolfur Ingi
- 444-454 A multi-scale examination of public discourse on energy sustainability in Italy: Empirical evidence and policy implications
by Sarrica, Mauro & Biddau, Fulvio & Brondi, Sonia & Cottone, Paolo & Mazzara, Bruno M.
- 455-464 How do landowners learn about high-volume hydraulic fracturing? A survey of Eastern Ohio landowners in active or proposed drilling units
by Arnold, Gwen & Farrer, Benjamin & Holahan, Robert
- 465-481 The role of regulatory learning in energy transition: The case of solar PV in Brazil
by Vazquez, Miguel & Hallack, Michelle
- 482-491 Does China's low-carbon pilot programme really take off? Evidence from land transfer of energy-intensive industry
by Tang, Pengcheng & Yang, Shuwang & Shen, Jun & Fu, Shuke
- 492-498 Evaluating the role of rural electrification in expanding people's capabilities in India
by Malakar, Yuwan
- 499-507 South-South technology transfer: Who benefits? A case study of the Chinese-built Bui dam in Ghana
by Hensengerth, Oliver
- 508-518 Challenges for Pacific Small Island Developing States in achieving their Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC)
by Michalena, Evanthie & Kouloumpis, Viktor & Hills, Jeremy M.
- 519-528 Asymmetric pass through of oil prices to gasoline prices: Evidence from a new country sample
by Apergis, Nicholas & Vouzavalis, Grigorios
- 529-539 Factors affecting energy-saving behaviours and energy efficiency investments in British households
by Trotta, Gianluca
- 540-548 The flexible prosumer: Measuring the willingness to co-create distributed flexibility
by Kubli, Merla & Loock, Moritz & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 549-557 The application of renewable energy to social housing: A systematic review
by McCabe, Annie & Pojani, Dorina & van Groenou, Anthony Broese
- 558-565 Geopolitical dimensions of US oil security
by Krane, Jim & Medlock, Kenneth B.
- 566-577 Retail consumers and risk in centralized energy auctions for indexed long-term contracts in Chile
by Reus, Lorenzo & Munoz, Francisco D. & Moreno, Rodrigo
- 578-590 Prospective improvements in cost and cycle life of off-grid lithium-ion battery packs: An analysis informed by expert elicitations
by Few, Sheridan & Schmidt, Oliver & Offer, Gregory J. & Brandon, Nigel & Nelson, Jenny & Gambhir, Ajay
- 591-597 An analysis of elasticity of electricity demand in West Bengal, India: Some policy lessons learnt
by Saha, Debalina & Bhattacharya, Rabindra N.
- 598-608 A comparative study on household level energy consumption and related emissions from renewable (biomass) and non-renewable energy sources in Bangladesh
by Baul, T.K. & Datta, D. & Alam, A.
- 609-618 The effect of area based urban regeneration policies on fuel poverty: Evidence from a natural experiment in Northern Ireland
by Mohan, Gretta & Longo, Alberto & Kee, Frank
2018, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-8 Household installation of solar panels – Motives and barriers in a 10-year perspective
by Palm, Jenny
- 9-19 Exploring the impacts of regional unbalanced carbon tax on CO2 emissions and industrial competitiveness in Liaoning province of China
by Li, Zhaoling & Dai, Hancheng & Sun, Lu & Xie, Yang & Liu, Zhu & Wang, Peng & Yabar, Helmut
- 20-27 Evaluating the impact of urban traffic investment on SO2 emissions in China cities
by Yang, Mian & Ma, Tiemeng & Sun, Chuanwang
- 28-40 Do tidal stream energy projects offer more value than offshore wind farms? A case study in the United Kingdom
by Lamy, Julian V. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 41-51 A research agenda for the retrofitting of residential buildings in China – A case study
by Baldwin, Andrew N. & Loveday, Dennis L. & Li, Baizhan & Murray, Michael & Yu, Wei
- 53-67 Developing offshore wind farm siting criteria by using an international Delphi method
by Ho, Lip-Wah & Lie, Tek-Tjing & Leong, Paul TM & Clear, Tony
- 68-75 Further evidence on the debate of oil-gas price decoupling: A long memory approach
by Zhang, Dayong & Ji, Qiang
- 76-86 Politics in the U.S. energy transition: Case studies of solar, wind, biofuels and electric vehicles policy
by Stokes, Leah C. & Breetz, Hanna L.
- 87-93 Can power affect environmental risk attitude toward nuclear energy?
by Geng, Liuna & Liu, Ting & Zhou, Kexin & Yang, Genmao
- 97-111 Regional distribution effects of different electricity network tariff designs with a distributed generation structure: The case of Germany
by Hinz, Fabian & Schmidt, Matthew & Möst, Dominik
- 112-122 The optimization of Chinese power grid investment based on transmission and distribution tariff policy: A system dynamics approach
by He, Y.X. & Jiao, J. & Chen, R.J. & Shu, H.
- 123-134 Local residents' risk perceptions in response to shale gas exploitation: Evidence from China
by Yu, Chin-Hsien & Huang, Shih-Kai & Qin, Ping & Chen, Xiaolan
- 135-148 The cost of decarbonizing the Canadian electricity system
by Dolter, Brett & Rivers, Nicholas
- 149-156 Drivers of stagnating global carbon intensity of electricity and the way forward
by Goh, Tian & Ang, B.W. & Su, Bin & Wang, H.
- 157-170 Fuel Poverty Potential Risk Index in the context of climate change in Chile
by Pérez-Fargallo, Alexis & Rubio-Bellido, Carlos & Pulido-Arcas, Jesús A. & Javier Guevara-García, Fco.
- 171-192 New estimates of the security costs of U.S. oil consumption
by Brown, Stephen P.A.
- 193-205 Cross-border reserve markets: network constraints in cross-border reserve procurement
by Van den Bergh, Kenneth & Bruninx, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik
- 206-222 Investigating the effect of renewable energy incentives and hydrogen storage on advantages of stakeholders in a microgrid
by Haghi, Ehsan & Raahemifar, Kaamran & Fowler, Michael
- 223-231 Estimation of European Union service sector space cooling potential
by Jakubcionis, Mindaugas & Carlsson, Johan
- 232-238 Electricity regulation and economic growth
by Costa-Campi, M.T. & García-Quevedo, J. & Trujillo-Baute, E.
- 239-248 Prices versus quantities: Comparing economic efficiency of feed-in tariff and renewable portfolio standard in promoting renewable electricity generation
by Choi, Gobong & Huh, Sung-Yoon & Heo, Eunnyeong & Lee, Chul-Yong
- 249-257 Investigating driving forces of aggregate carbon intensity of electricity generation in China
by Wang, Junfeng & He, Shutong & Qiu, Ye & Liu, Nan & Li, Yongjian & Dong, Zhanfeng
- 258-268 Does France have a fuel poverty trap?
by Chaton, Corinne & Lacroix, Elie
- 269-277 ‘Them and us’: Regional-national power-plays in the German energy transformation: A case study in Lower Franconia
by Galvin, Ray
- 278-293 A spatial shift-share decomposition of electricity consumption changes across Italian regions
by Grossi, Luigi & Mussini, Mauro
- 294-305 An assessment of U.S. rare earth availability for supporting U.S. wind energy growth targets
by Imholte, D.D. & Nguyen, R.T. & Vedantam, A. & Brown, M. & Iyer, A. & Smith, B.J. & Collins, J.W. & Anderson, C.G. & O’Kelley, B.
- 306-319 Modeling uncertainty in estimation of carbon dioxide abatement costs of energy-saving technologies for passenger cars in China
by Peng, Bin-Bin & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying
- 320-330 China's rise: Challenging the North-South technology transfer paradigm for climate change mitigation and low carbon energy
by Urban, Frauke
- 332-341 The price and income elasticity of China's natural gas demand: A multi-sectoral perspective
by Zhang, Yi & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 342-347 The viability of vehicle-to-grid operations from a battery technology and policy perspective
by Uddin, Kotub & Dubarry, Matthieu & Glick, Mark B.
- 348-355 Energy policy reforms in the Serbian oil sector: An update
by Maricic, Vesna Karovic & Danilovic, Dusan & Lekovic, Branko & Crnogorac, Miroslav
- 356-367 How economic growth, renewable electricity and natural resources contribute to CO2 emissions?
by Balsalobre-Lorente, Daniel & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Roubaud, David & Farhani, Sahbi
- 368-375 The US biofuel mandate as a substitute for carbon cap-and-trade
by Thompson, Wyatt & Johansson, Robert & Meyer, Seth & Whistance, Jarrett
- 376-385 A ‘Regional Energy Hub’ for achieving a low-carbon energy transition
by Guler, Burak & Çelebi, Emre & Nathwani, Jatin
- 386-400 Does government ideology affect environmental pollutions? New evidence from instrumental variable quantile regression estimations
by Chang, Chun-Ping & Wen, Jun & Dong, Minyi & Hao, Yu
- 401-409 Economic, environmental and health co-benefits of the use of advanced control strategies for lighting in buildings of Mexico
by Diaz-Mendez, S.E. & Torres-Rodríguez, A.A. & Abatal, M. & Soberanis, M.A. Escalante & Bassam, A. & Pedraza-Basulto, G.K.
- 410-419 Application of multi criteria analysis in the design of energy policy: Space and water heating in households – City Novi Sad, Serbia
by Vasić, Goran
- 420-429 Counting energy poverty in Spain between 2004 and 2015
by Aristondo, Oihana & Onaindia, Eneritz
- 430-438 The firm-level innovation impact of public R&D funding: Evidence from the German renewable energy sector
by Plank, Josef & Doblinger, Claudia
- 439-453 Nexus of energy use, agricultural production, employment and incomes among rural households in Uttar Pradesh, India
by Djanibekov, Utkur & Gaur, Varun
- 454-465 The future role of natural gas in the UK: A bridge to nowhere?
by McGlade, Christophe & Pye, Steve & Ekins, Paul & Bradshaw, Michael & Watson, Jim
- 466-477 Social acceptance of new energy technology in developing countries: A framing experiment in rural India
by Aklin, Michaël & Cheng, Chao-Yo & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 478-486 Unintended consequences of China’s coal capacity cut policy
by Shi, Xunpeng & Rioux, Bertrand & Galkin, Philipp
- 487-499 Public acceptance of household energy-saving measures in Beijing: Heterogeneous preferences and policy implications
by Jia, Jun-Jun & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying
- 500-512 Distributional costs of wind energy production in Portugal under the liberalized Iberian market regime
by Prata, Ricardo & Carvalho, Pedro M.S. & Azevedo, Inês L.