Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
2018, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-12 Cost and energy performance of advanced light duty vehicles: Implications for standards and subsidies
by Harvey, L.D. Danny
- 13-21 Managing energy efficiency of buildings in China: A survey of energy performance contracting (EPC) in building sector
by Zhang, Mingshun & Wang, Mujie & Jin, Wei & Xia-Bauer, Chun
- 22-29 Smart electricity distribution networks, business models, and application for developing countries
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Thakur, Tripta & Bag, Baidyanath
- 30-38 Defining a composite index for measuring natural gas supply security - The Croatian gas market case
by Pavlović, Darko & Banovac, Eraldo & Vištica, Nikola
- 39-50 Rethinking energy security and services in practice: National vulnerability and three energy pathways in Tajikistan
by Laldjebaev, Murodbek & Morreale, Stephen J. & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Kassam, Karim-Aly S.
- 51-62 A multi-disciplinary analysis of UK grid mix scenarios with large-scale PV deployment
by Raugei, Marco & Leccisi, Enrica & Azzopardi, Brian & Jones, Christopher & Gilbert, Paul & Zhang, Lingxi & Zhou, Yutian & Mander, Sarah & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 63-76 Technical skills, disinterest and non-functional regulation: Barriers to building energy efficiency in Finland viewed by energy service companies
by Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lazarevic, David & Kivimaa, Paula
- 77-88 The diffusion of domestic energy efficiency policies: A spatial perspective
by Morton, Craig & Wilson, Charlie & Anable, Jillian
- 89-97 Spatial transfer of innovations: South-South learning on village-scale solar power supply between India and Kenya
by Ulsrud, Kirsten & Rohracher, Harald & Muchunku, Charles
- 98-107 Willingness to pay for green electricity in Tianjin, China: Based on the contingent valuation method
by Xie, Bai-Chen & Zhao, Wei
- 108-113 Adoption of renewable energy technologies in rural Tigray, Ethiopia: An analysis of the impact of cooperatives
by Gezahegn, Tafesse W. & Gebregiorgis, Gebrecherkos & Gebrehiwet, Tesfay & Tesfamariam, Kifle
- 114-122 Predicting intention to adopt solar technology in Canada: The role of knowledge, public engagement, and visibility
by Parkins, John R. & Rollins, Curtis & Anders, Sven & Comeau, Louise
- 123-133 Gasoline demand, pricing policy, and social welfare in Saudi Arabia: A quantitative analysis
by Atalla, Tarek N. & Gasim, Anwar A. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 134-144 Environmental policy performance and its determinants: Application of a three-level random intercept model
by Galeotti, Marzio & Rubashkina, Yana & Salini, Silvia & Verdolini, Elena
- 145-152 Different behaviors in natural gas production between national and private oil companies: Economics-driven or environment-driven?
by Gong, Binlei
- 153-164 Analysing the impact of renewable energy regulation on retail electricity prices
by Trujillo-Baute, Elisa & del Río, Pablo & Mir-Artigues, Pere
- 165-172 To what extent will China's ongoing electricity market reforms assist the integration of renewable energy?
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Li, Sitao
- 173-188 Squaring the sunny circle? On balancing distributive justice of power grid costs and incentives for solar prosumers
by Kubli, Merla
- 189-200 Exposure and risk to fuel poverty in France: Examining the extent of the fuel precariousness and its salient determinants
by Belaïd, Fateh
- 201-210 Navigating the participatory processes of renewable energy infrastructure regulation: A ‘local participant perspective’ on the NSIPs regime in England and Wales
by Natarajan, L. & Rydin, Y. & Lock, S.J. & Lee, M.
- 211-220 Cost overruns and delays in energy megaprojects: How big is big enough?
by Callegari, C. & Szklo, A. & Schaeffer, R.
- 221-233 Integrated system evaluation of nuclear fuel cycle options in China combined with an analytical MCDM framework
by Gao, Ruxing & Nam, Hyo On & Ko, Won Il & Jang, Hong
- 234-244 Factors underlying rural household energy transition: A case study of China
by Han, Hongyun & Wu, Shu & Zhang, Zhijian
- 245-261 How different policy instruments affect green product innovation: A differentiated perspective
by Stucki, Tobias & Woerter, Martin & Arvanitis, Spyros & Peneder, Michael & Rammer, Christian
- 262-273 Economic and environmental effects of a CO2 tax in Latin American countries
by Mardones, Cristian & Baeza, Nicolas
- 274-287 Competitive retail electricity market under continuous price regulation
by Tsai, Chen-Hao & Tsai, Yi-Lin
- 288-300 Rethinking barriers to electrification: Does government collection failure stunt public service provision?
by Rains, Emily & Abraham, Ronald J.
- 301-314 Coal miners’ livelihood vulnerability to economic shock: Multi-criteria assessment and policy implications
by Wang, Delu & Wan, Kaidi & Song, Xuefeng
- 315-322 Investigating Environmental Kuznets Curve in China–Aggregation bias and policy implications
by Xu, Tao
- 323-331 Analysing the economic impact of the new renewable electricity support scheme on solar PV plants in Spain
by Mir-Artigues, Pere & Cerdá, Emilio & del Río, Pablo
- 332-341 Thermoeconomic analysis of integrated production of biochar and process heat from quinoa and lupin residual biomass
by Salgado, Mario A. Heredia & Tarelho, Luís A.C. & Matos, Arlindo & Robaina, M. & Narváez, Ricardo & Peralta, Miguel E.
- 342-354 Aviation CO2 emissions reductions from the use of alternative jet fuels
by Staples, Mark D. & Malina, Robert & Suresh, Pooja & Hileman, James I. & Barrett, Steven R.H.
- 355-366 Trade-offs and synergies between universal electricity access and climate change mitigation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Dagnachew, Anteneh G. & Lucas, Paul L. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 367-379 Role of workplace charging opportunities on adoption of plug-in electric vehicles – Analysis based on GPS-based longitudinal travel data
by Wu, Xing
- 380-393 CO2 emissions mitigation strategy in the Brazilian iron and steel sector–From structural to intensity effects
by Pinto, Raphael Guimarães D. & Szklo, Alexandre S. & Rathmann, Regis
- 394-402 Conceptualization of energy security in resource-poor economies: The role of the nature of economy
by Yao, Lixia & Shi, Xunpeng & Andrews-Speed, Philip
- 403-412 A discussion on China's vehicle fuel policy: Based on the development route optimization of refining industry
by Pan, Lingying & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- 413-421 Is coal extension a sensible option for energy planning? A combined energy systems modelling and life cycle assessment approach
by García-Gusano, Diego & Iribarren, Diego & Dufour, Javier
- 422-430 Towards VLS-PV deployment in Saudi Arabia: Challenges, opportunities and recommendations
by Almarshoud, A.F. & Adam, Elfadil
- 431-443 Macroeconomic effects of fiscal incentives to promote electric vehicles in Iceland: Implications for government and consumer costs
by Shafiei, Ehsan & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Fazeli, Reza & Leaver, Jonathan & Stefansson, Hlynur & Asgeirsson, Eyjolfur Ingi
- 444-454 A multi-scale examination of public discourse on energy sustainability in Italy: Empirical evidence and policy implications
by Sarrica, Mauro & Biddau, Fulvio & Brondi, Sonia & Cottone, Paolo & Mazzara, Bruno M.
- 455-464 How do landowners learn about high-volume hydraulic fracturing? A survey of Eastern Ohio landowners in active or proposed drilling units
by Arnold, Gwen & Farrer, Benjamin & Holahan, Robert
- 465-481 The role of regulatory learning in energy transition: The case of solar PV in Brazil
by Vazquez, Miguel & Hallack, Michelle
- 482-491 Does China's low-carbon pilot programme really take off? Evidence from land transfer of energy-intensive industry
by Tang, Pengcheng & Yang, Shuwang & Shen, Jun & Fu, Shuke
- 492-498 Evaluating the role of rural electrification in expanding people's capabilities in India
by Malakar, Yuwan
- 499-507 South-South technology transfer: Who benefits? A case study of the Chinese-built Bui dam in Ghana
by Hensengerth, Oliver
- 508-518 Challenges for Pacific Small Island Developing States in achieving their Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC)
by Michalena, Evanthie & Kouloumpis, Viktor & Hills, Jeremy M.
- 519-528 Asymmetric pass through of oil prices to gasoline prices: Evidence from a new country sample
by Apergis, Nicholas & Vouzavalis, Grigorios
- 529-539 Factors affecting energy-saving behaviours and energy efficiency investments in British households
by Trotta, Gianluca
- 540-548 The flexible prosumer: Measuring the willingness to co-create distributed flexibility
by Kubli, Merla & Loock, Moritz & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 549-557 The application of renewable energy to social housing: A systematic review
by McCabe, Annie & Pojani, Dorina & van Groenou, Anthony Broese
- 558-565 Geopolitical dimensions of US oil security
by Krane, Jim & Medlock, Kenneth B.
- 566-577 Retail consumers and risk in centralized energy auctions for indexed long-term contracts in Chile
by Reus, Lorenzo & Munoz, Francisco D. & Moreno, Rodrigo
- 578-590 Prospective improvements in cost and cycle life of off-grid lithium-ion battery packs: An analysis informed by expert elicitations
by Few, Sheridan & Schmidt, Oliver & Offer, Gregory J. & Brandon, Nigel & Nelson, Jenny & Gambhir, Ajay
- 591-597 An analysis of elasticity of electricity demand in West Bengal, India: Some policy lessons learnt
by Saha, Debalina & Bhattacharya, Rabindra N.
- 598-608 A comparative study on household level energy consumption and related emissions from renewable (biomass) and non-renewable energy sources in Bangladesh
by Baul, T.K. & Datta, D. & Alam, A.
- 609-618 The effect of area based urban regeneration policies on fuel poverty: Evidence from a natural experiment in Northern Ireland
by Mohan, Gretta & Longo, Alberto & Kee, Frank
2018, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-8 Household installation of solar panels – Motives and barriers in a 10-year perspective
by Palm, Jenny
- 9-19 Exploring the impacts of regional unbalanced carbon tax on CO2 emissions and industrial competitiveness in Liaoning province of China
by Li, Zhaoling & Dai, Hancheng & Sun, Lu & Xie, Yang & Liu, Zhu & Wang, Peng & Yabar, Helmut
- 20-27 Evaluating the impact of urban traffic investment on SO2 emissions in China cities
by Yang, Mian & Ma, Tiemeng & Sun, Chuanwang
- 28-40 Do tidal stream energy projects offer more value than offshore wind farms? A case study in the United Kingdom
by Lamy, Julian V. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 41-51 A research agenda for the retrofitting of residential buildings in China – A case study
by Baldwin, Andrew N. & Loveday, Dennis L. & Li, Baizhan & Murray, Michael & Yu, Wei
- 53-67 Developing offshore wind farm siting criteria by using an international Delphi method
by Ho, Lip-Wah & Lie, Tek-Tjing & Leong, Paul TM & Clear, Tony
- 68-75 Further evidence on the debate of oil-gas price decoupling: A long memory approach
by Zhang, Dayong & Ji, Qiang
- 76-86 Politics in the U.S. energy transition: Case studies of solar, wind, biofuels and electric vehicles policy
by Stokes, Leah C. & Breetz, Hanna L.
- 87-93 Can power affect environmental risk attitude toward nuclear energy?
by Geng, Liuna & Liu, Ting & Zhou, Kexin & Yang, Genmao
- 97-111 Regional distribution effects of different electricity network tariff designs with a distributed generation structure: The case of Germany
by Hinz, Fabian & Schmidt, Matthew & Möst, Dominik
- 112-122 The optimization of Chinese power grid investment based on transmission and distribution tariff policy: A system dynamics approach
by He, Y.X. & Jiao, J. & Chen, R.J. & Shu, H.
- 123-134 Local residents' risk perceptions in response to shale gas exploitation: Evidence from China
by Yu, Chin-Hsien & Huang, Shih-Kai & Qin, Ping & Chen, Xiaolan
- 135-148 The cost of decarbonizing the Canadian electricity system
by Dolter, Brett & Rivers, Nicholas
- 149-156 Drivers of stagnating global carbon intensity of electricity and the way forward
by Goh, Tian & Ang, B.W. & Su, Bin & Wang, H.
- 157-170 Fuel Poverty Potential Risk Index in the context of climate change in Chile
by Pérez-Fargallo, Alexis & Rubio-Bellido, Carlos & Pulido-Arcas, Jesús A. & Javier Guevara-García, Fco.
- 171-192 New estimates of the security costs of U.S. oil consumption
by Brown, Stephen P.A.
- 193-205 Cross-border reserve markets: network constraints in cross-border reserve procurement
by Van den Bergh, Kenneth & Bruninx, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik
- 206-222 Investigating the effect of renewable energy incentives and hydrogen storage on advantages of stakeholders in a microgrid
by Haghi, Ehsan & Raahemifar, Kaamran & Fowler, Michael
- 223-231 Estimation of European Union service sector space cooling potential
by Jakubcionis, Mindaugas & Carlsson, Johan
- 232-238 Electricity regulation and economic growth
by Costa-Campi, M.T. & García-Quevedo, J. & Trujillo-Baute, E.
- 239-248 Prices versus quantities: Comparing economic efficiency of feed-in tariff and renewable portfolio standard in promoting renewable electricity generation
by Choi, Gobong & Huh, Sung-Yoon & Heo, Eunnyeong & Lee, Chul-Yong
- 249-257 Investigating driving forces of aggregate carbon intensity of electricity generation in China
by Wang, Junfeng & He, Shutong & Qiu, Ye & Liu, Nan & Li, Yongjian & Dong, Zhanfeng
- 258-268 Does France have a fuel poverty trap?
by Chaton, Corinne & Lacroix, Elie
- 269-277 ‘Them and us’: Regional-national power-plays in the German energy transformation: A case study in Lower Franconia
by Galvin, Ray
- 278-293 A spatial shift-share decomposition of electricity consumption changes across Italian regions
by Grossi, Luigi & Mussini, Mauro
- 294-305 An assessment of U.S. rare earth availability for supporting U.S. wind energy growth targets
by Imholte, D.D. & Nguyen, R.T. & Vedantam, A. & Brown, M. & Iyer, A. & Smith, B.J. & Collins, J.W. & Anderson, C.G. & O’Kelley, B.
- 306-319 Modeling uncertainty in estimation of carbon dioxide abatement costs of energy-saving technologies for passenger cars in China
by Peng, Bin-Bin & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying
- 320-330 China's rise: Challenging the North-South technology transfer paradigm for climate change mitigation and low carbon energy
by Urban, Frauke
- 332-341 The price and income elasticity of China's natural gas demand: A multi-sectoral perspective
by Zhang, Yi & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 342-347 The viability of vehicle-to-grid operations from a battery technology and policy perspective
by Uddin, Kotub & Dubarry, Matthieu & Glick, Mark B.
- 348-355 Energy policy reforms in the Serbian oil sector: An update
by Maricic, Vesna Karovic & Danilovic, Dusan & Lekovic, Branko & Crnogorac, Miroslav
- 356-367 How economic growth, renewable electricity and natural resources contribute to CO2 emissions?
by Balsalobre-Lorente, Daniel & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Roubaud, David & Farhani, Sahbi
- 368-375 The US biofuel mandate as a substitute for carbon cap-and-trade
by Thompson, Wyatt & Johansson, Robert & Meyer, Seth & Whistance, Jarrett
- 376-385 A ‘Regional Energy Hub’ for achieving a low-carbon energy transition
by Guler, Burak & Çelebi, Emre & Nathwani, Jatin
- 386-400 Does government ideology affect environmental pollutions? New evidence from instrumental variable quantile regression estimations
by Chang, Chun-Ping & Wen, Jun & Dong, Minyi & Hao, Yu
- 401-409 Economic, environmental and health co-benefits of the use of advanced control strategies for lighting in buildings of Mexico
by Diaz-Mendez, S.E. & Torres-Rodríguez, A.A. & Abatal, M. & Soberanis, M.A. Escalante & Bassam, A. & Pedraza-Basulto, G.K.
- 410-419 Application of multi criteria analysis in the design of energy policy: Space and water heating in households – City Novi Sad, Serbia
by Vasić, Goran
- 420-429 Counting energy poverty in Spain between 2004 and 2015
by Aristondo, Oihana & Onaindia, Eneritz
- 430-438 The firm-level innovation impact of public R&D funding: Evidence from the German renewable energy sector
by Plank, Josef & Doblinger, Claudia
- 439-453 Nexus of energy use, agricultural production, employment and incomes among rural households in Uttar Pradesh, India
by Djanibekov, Utkur & Gaur, Varun
- 454-465 The future role of natural gas in the UK: A bridge to nowhere?
by McGlade, Christophe & Pye, Steve & Ekins, Paul & Bradshaw, Michael & Watson, Jim
- 466-477 Social acceptance of new energy technology in developing countries: A framing experiment in rural India
by Aklin, Michaël & Cheng, Chao-Yo & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 478-486 Unintended consequences of China’s coal capacity cut policy
by Shi, Xunpeng & Rioux, Bertrand & Galkin, Philipp
- 487-499 Public acceptance of household energy-saving measures in Beijing: Heterogeneous preferences and policy implications
by Jia, Jun-Jun & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying
- 500-512 Distributional costs of wind energy production in Portugal under the liberalized Iberian market regime
by Prata, Ricardo & Carvalho, Pedro M.S. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 513-522 Electricity sector in Ecuador: An overview of the 2007–2017 decade
by Ponce-Jara, M.A. & Castro, M. & Pelaez-Samaniego, M.R. & Espinoza-Abad, J.L. & Ruiz, E.
- 523-534 An exploration of the boundaries of ‘community’ in community renewable energy projects: Navigating between motivations and context
by Hicks, Jarra & Ison, Nicola
- 535-545 The reuse of electrified vehicle batteries as a means of integrating renewable energy into the European electricity grid: A policy and market analysis
by Gur, K. & Chatzikyriakou, D. & Baschet, C. & Salomon, M.
- 546-558 Technology transfer in the hydropower industry: An analysis of Chinese dam developers’ undertakings in Europe and Latin America
by Kirchherr, Julian & Matthews, Nathanial
- 559-570 Green transition of energy systems in rural China: National survey evidence of households’ discrete choices on water heaters
by Ma, Ben & Yu, Yihua & Urban, Frauke
- 571-583 Reaching carbon neutral transport sector in Denmark – Evidence from the incorporation of modal shift into the TIMES energy system modeling framework
by Tattini, Jacopo & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Karlsson, Kenneth
- 584-607 Sustainable planning of the energy-water-food nexus using decision making tools
by Bieber, Niclas & Ker, Jen Ho & Wang, Xiaonan & Triantafyllidis, Charalampos & van Dam, Koen H. & Koppelaar, Rembrandt H.E.M. & Shah, Nilay
- 608-620 Energy supply security for the Aegean islands: A routing model with risk and environmental considerations
by Iliopoulou, Christina & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Schinas, Orestis
- 623-632 Governance barriers to sustainable energy transitions – Assessing Ireland's capacity towards marine energy futures
by Lange, Marcus & O'Hagan, Anne Marie & Devoy, Robert R.N. & Le Tissier, Martin & Cummins, Valerie
- 633-642 Household energy elasticities and policy implications for Pakistan
by Irfan, Muhammad & Cameron, Michael P. & Hassan, Gazi
- 643-650 Exploring the prospects of cooperation in the manufacturing industries between India and China: A perspective of embodied energy in India-China trade
by Sun, Chuanwang & Ma, Tiemeng & Xu, Meilian
- 651-662 Quantifying CO2 emission reductions from renewables and nuclear energy – Some paradoxes
by Goh, Tian & Ang, B.W.
- 663-672 The welfare effects of energy price changes due to energy market reform in Mexico
by Moshiri, Saeed & Martinez Santillan, Miguel Alfonso
- 673-687 A prospective economic assessment of residential PV self-consumption with batteries and its systemic effects: The French case in 2030
by Yu, Hyun Jin Julie
- 688-700 Strategic municipal energy planning in Sweden – Examining current energy planning practice and its influence on comprehensive planning
by Wretling, Vincent & Gunnarsson-Östling, Ulrika & Hörnberg, Christina & Balfors, Berit
- 701-710 Offshore risk regulation: A comparative analysis of regulatory framework in Ghana, the United Kingdom and Norway
by Acheampong, Theophilus & Akumperigya, Rainer
- 711-720 Shifting demand and supply over time and space to manage intermittent generation: The economics of electrical storage
by Newbery, David
- 721-730 UK public beliefs about fracking and effects of knowledge on beliefs and support: A problem for shale gas policy
by Howell, Rachel A.
- 731-746 Hedging spark spread risk with futures
by Martínez, Beatriz & Torró, Hipòlit
- 747-750 The double-edged sword of decentralized energy autonomy
by McKenna, Russell
- 751-764 Households energy consumption and transition toward cleaner energy sources
by Damette, Olivier & Delacote, Philippe & Lo, Gaye Del
- 765-777 Delivering a highly distributed electricity system: Technical, regulatory and policy challenges
by Bell, Keith & Gill, Simon
- 778-794 On the effects of storage facilities on optimal zonal pricing in electricity markets
by Weibelzahl, Martin & Märtz, Alexandra
2017, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-8 The impact of the implementation of the European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive on the European building stock: The case of the Cyprus Land Development Corporation
by Fokaides, Paris A. & Polycarpou, Kyriacos & Kalogirou, Soteris
- 9-17 Baseline manipulation in voluntary carbon offset programs
by Liu, Xiaoyu & Cui, Qingbin
- 18-27 Regional industrial policy in the wind energy sector: The case of the State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
by Adami, Vivian Sebben & Antunes Júnior, José Antônio Valle & Sellitto, Miguel Afonso
- 28-31 The inefficient financing of federal agency energy projects
by Canes, Michael E.
- 32-40 Electricity prices and industrial competitiveness: A case study of final assembly automobile manufacturing in the United States and Canada
by Mordue, Greig
- 41-51 Sustainability performance for Brazilian electricity power industry: An assessment integrating social, economic and environmental issues
by Sartori, Simone & Witjes, Sjors & Campos, Lucila M.S.
- 52-57 The permissibility of nudging for sustainable energy consumption
by Kasperbauer, T.J.
- 58-67 Non-renewable and intermittent renewable energy sources: Friends and foes?
by Baranes, Edmond & Jacqmin, Julien & Poudou, Jean-Christophe
- 68-74 How oil price changes affect car use and purchase decisions? Survey evidence from Chinese cities
by Du, Zhili & Lin, Boqiang
- 75-84 Decision-making governance for purchases of solar photovoltaic systems in Japan
by Tanaka, Kenta & Sekito, Mai & Managi, Shunsuke & Kaneko, Shinji & Rai, Varun
- 85-94 Global primary energy use associated with production, consumption and international trade
by Wu, X.F. & Chen, G.Q.
- 95-101 Creating linked datasets for SME energy-assessment evidence-building: Results from the U.S. Industrial Assessment Center Program
by Dalzell, Nicole M. & Boyd, Gale A. & Reiter, Jerome P.
- 102-110 Fossil fuel subsidies in the Pacific island context: Analysis of the case of Kiribati
by Peltovuori, Ville
- 111-126 Life cycle sustainability assessment of electricity generation in Pakistan: Policy regime for a sustainable energy mix
by Akber, Muhammad Zeshan & Thaheem, Muhammad Jamaluddin & Arshad, Husnain
- 127-136 The presidential politics of climate discourse: Energy frames, policy, and political tactics from the 2016 Primaries in the United States
by Brown, George & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 137-147 Effects of spatial proximity to proposed high-voltage transmission lines: Evidence from a natural experiment in Lower Saxony
by Mueller, Christoph Emanuel & Keil, Silke Inga & Bauer, Christian
- 148-156 Assessing the risk profile to security of supply in the electricity market of Great Britain
by Castro, Manuel
- 157-165 Making the case for supporting broad energy efficiency programmes: Impacts on household incomes and other economic benefits
by Figus, Gioele & Turner, Karen & McGregor, Peter & Katris, Antonios
- 166-178 OPEC, Saudi Arabia, and the shale revolution: Insights from equilibrium modelling and oil politics
by Ansari, Dawud
- 179-192 Carbon-weighted economic development performance and driving force analysis: Evidence from China
by Lei, Ming & Yin, Zihan & Yu, Xiaowen & Deng, Shijie
- 193-203 Mitigating gas flare and emission footprints via the implementation of natural gas vehicles in Nigeria
by Giwa, Solomon O. & Nwaokocha, Collins N. & Odufuwa, Bashir O.
- 204-213 Analysis of the relationship between local climate change mitigation actions and greenhouse gas emissions – Empirical insights
by Azevedo, Isabel & Horta, Isabel & Leal, Vítor M.S.
- 214-221 Co-benefits of integrating climate change adaptation and mitigation in the Canadian energy sector
by Hennessey, Ryan & Pittman, Jeremy & Morand, Annette & Douglas, Allan
- 222-234 Estimating benefits and costs of policies proposed in the 13th FYP to improve energy efficiency and reduce air emissions of China's electric power sector
by Li, Mingquan & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia
- 235-245 Renewable natural gas in California: An assessment of the technical and economic potential
by Parker, Nathan & Williams, Robert & Dominguez-Faus, Rosa & Scheitrum, Daniel
- 246-254 Energy performance certificates – Informing the informed or the indifferent?
by Olaussen, Jon Olaf & Oust, Are & Solstad, Jan Tore
- 255-267 An analysis of a forward capacity market with long-term contracts
by Bhagwat, Pradyumna C. & Marcheselli, Anna & Richstein, Jörn C. & Chappin, Emile J.L. & De Vries, Laurens J.
- 268-280 Indirect double regulation and the carbon ETSs linking: The case of coal-fired generation in the EU and China
by Zeng, Yingying
- 281-296 Natural resource ownership, financial gains, and governance: The case of unconventional gas development in the UK and the US
by Harleman, Max & Weber, Jeremy G.
- 298-311 Demand Side Management potentials for mitigating energy poverty in South Africa
by Monyei, C.G. & Adewumi, A.O.
- 312-320 Feed-in tariffs combined with capital subsidies for promoting the adoption of residential photovoltaic systems
by Yamamoto, Yoshihiro
- 321-335 Pricing of emergency dynamic microgrid power service for distribution resilience enhancement
by Shang, Duo (Rick)
- 336-345 Linking energy and transport models to support policy making
by Gerboni, Raffaella & Grosso, Daniele & Carpignano, Andrea & Dalla Chiara, Bruno
- 346-352 Stakeholder subjectivities regarding barriers and drivers to the introduction of utility-scale solar photovoltaic power in Brazil
by Frate, Claudio Albuquerque & Brannstrom, Christian
- 353-361 Environmental degradation, ICT and inclusive development in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Le Roux, Sara & Biekpe, Nicholas
- 362-370 Estimating willingness to pay for greenhouse gas emission reductions provided by hydropower using the contingent valuation method
by Jones, Benjamin A. & Ripberger, Joseph & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Silva, Carol
- 371-382 Low-energy buildings heat supply–Modelling of energy systems and carbon emissions impacts
by Sandvall, Akram Fakhri & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Ekvall, Tomas
- 383-393 Emergent patterns and processes in urban hydrocarbon governance
by Fry, Matthew & Brannstrom, Christian
- 394-402 Promoting green productivity growth for China's industrial exports: Evidence from a hybrid input-output model
by Tian, Peng & Lin, Boqiang
- 403-413 Deregulation, market competition, and innovation of utilities: Evidence from Japanese electric sector
by Wang, Nan & Mogi, Gento
- 414-426 Explaining the energy efficiency gap - Expected Utility Theory versus Cumulative Prospect Theory
by Häckel, Björn & Pfosser, Stefan & Tränkler, Timm
- 427-439 Energy policy considerations in the design of an alternative-fuel refueling infrastructure to reduce GHG emissions on a transportation network
by Ventura, Jose A. & Kweon, Sang Jin & Hwang, Seong Wook & Tormay, Matthew & Li, Chenxi
2017, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-8 The landscape of energy initiatives in sub-Saharan Africa: Going for systemic change or reinforcing the status quo?
by Baptista, Idalina & Plananska, Jana
- 9-19 Does California's CO2 price affect wholesale electricity prices in the Western U.S.A.?
by Woo, C.K. & Olson, A. & Chen, Y. & Moore, J. & Schlag, N. & Ong, A. & Ho, T.
- 20-30 Will current electric vehicle policy lead to cost-effective electrification of passenger car transport?
by Contestabile, Marcello & Alajaji, Mohammed & Almubarak, Bader
- 31-39 China's Green Lights Program: A review and assessment
by Guo, Fei & Pachauri, Shonali
- 40-50 Applying the Q-method to identify primary motivation factors and barriers to communities in achieving decarbonisation goals
by Byrne, Rosemary & Byrne, Susan & Ryan, Ray & O’Regan, Bernadette
- 51-61 Economic, social and environmental impacts of fuel subsidies: A revisit of Malaysia
by Li, Yingzhu & Shi, Xunpeng & Su, Bin
- 62-68 Investigating factors responsible for farmers' abandonment of Jatropha curcas L. as bioenergy crop under smallholder out-grower schemes in Chibombo District, Zambia
by Kunda-Wamuwi, Chibuye F. & Babalola, Folaranmi D. & Chirwa, Paxie W.
- 69-78 Urban economy's carbon flow through external trade: Spatial-temporal evolution for Macao
by Chen, B. & Yang, Q. & Zhou, Sili & Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q.
- 79-89 Does government transparency contribute to improved eco-efficiency performance? An empirical study of 262 cities in China
by Li, Zhi & Ouyang, Xiaoling & Du, Kerui & Zhao, Yang
- 90-104 Energy security and potential supply disruption: A case study in Japan
by Kitamura, Toshihiko & Managi, Shunsuke
- 105-116 Myths and facts of the utility death spiral
by Castaneda, Monica & Jimenez, Maritza & Zapata, Sebastian & Franco, Carlos J. & Dyner, Isaac
- 117-125 Challenges for a compliance officer in the liberalized EU energy market: A case study on the Greek gas transmission system operator
by Amoiralis, Eleftherios I. & Andriosopoulos, Kostas
- 126-136 Policy options for the sustainable development of natural gas as transportation fuel
by Imran Khan, Muhammad
- 137-143 The implications of Brexit for the electricity sector in Great Britain: Trade-offs between market integration and policy influence
by Lockwood, Matthew & Froggatt, Antony & Wright, Georgina & Dutton, Joseph
- 144-149 Comparison of energy efficiency subsidies under market power
by Nie, Pu-Yan & Wang, Chan & Yang, Yon-Cong
- 150-166 Early nuclear retirements in deregulated U.S. markets: Causes, implications and policy options
by Haratyk, Geoffrey
- 167-175 Oil supply shocks and economic growth in the Mediterranean
by Bastianin, Andrea & Galeotti, Marzio & Manera, Matteo
- 176-190 Cost optimal urban energy systems planning in the context of national energy policies: A case study for the city of Basel
by Yazdanie, Mashael & Densing, Martin & Wokaun, Alexander
- 191-201 Determining commercially viable two-way and one-way ‘Contract-for-Difference’ strike prices and revenue receipts
by Wild, Phillip
- 202-209 Policy implications of utilizing indigenous tree species as agroforestry systems in Himalayan states of India: Case study of Uttarakhand
by Phondani, P.C. & Maikhuri, R.K. & Rawat, L.S. & Jugran, A. & Bhatt, A. & Bisht, N.S.
- 210-221 Natural gas vs. oil in U.S. transportation: Will prices confer an advantage to natural gas?
by Brown, Stephen P.A.
- 222-233 Institutional, social and individual behavioural effects of energy feedback in public buildings across eleven European cities
by Ozawa-Meida, Leticia & Wilson, Caroline & Fleming, Paul & Stuart, Graeme & Holland, Carl
- 234-245 A comprehensive ex-post assessment of RES deployment in Italy: Jobs, value added and import leakages
by Cai, Mattia & Cusumano, Niccolò & Lorenzoni, Arturo & Pontoni, Federico
- 246-256 Untangling the complexity of the direct and indirect determinants of the residential energy consumption in France: Quantitative analysis using a structural equation modeling approach
by Belaïd, Fateh
- 257-262 Whose land is it anyway? Energy futures & land use in India
by Mohan, Aniruddh
- 263-270 Evaluating the economic impact of wind power development on local economies in China
by Xia, Fang & Song, Feng
- 271-287 Narrative-informed exploratory analysis of energy transition pathways: A case study of India's electricity sector
by Moallemi, Enayat A. & de Haan, Fjalar & Kwakkel, Jan & Aye, Lu
- 288-302 Continuous attribute values in a simulation environment: Offshore energy production and Mid-Atlantic beach visitation
by Fooks, Jacob R. & Messer, Kent D. & Duke, Joshua M. & Johnson, Janet B. & Parsons, George R.
- 303-312 A political economy perspective on technology innovation in the Kenyan clean cookstove sector
by Atteridge, Aaron & Weitz, Nina
- 313-324 Assessing the impact of solar PV on domestic electricity consumption: Exploring the prospect of rebound effects
by Deng, Gary & Newton, Peter
- 325-330 The future of nuclear security: Commitments and actions – Power generation and stewardship in the 21st century
by Martin, P.G. & Tomkinson, N.G. & Scott, T.B.
- 331-341 Improving building energy efficiency in India: State-level analysis of building energy efficiency policies
by Yu, Sha & Tan, Qing & Evans, Meredydd & Kyle, Page & Vu, Linh & Patel, Pralit L.
- 342-354 Scaling up sustainable energy innovations
by Naber, Rolf & Raven, Rob & Kouw, Matthijs & Dassen, Ton