2016, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-10 Methodology for evaluating existing infrastructure and facilitating the diffusion of PEVs
by Reid, Sergey & Spence, David B.
- 11-24 The effect of regulatory governance on efficiency of thermal power generation in India: A stochastic frontier analysis
by Ghosh, Ranjan & Kathuria, Vinish
- 25-35 Fat-tailed risk about climate change and climate policy
by Hwang, In Chang & Tol, Richard S.J. & Hofkes, Marjan W.
- 36-51 An initiative towards an energy and environment scheme for Iran: Introducing RAISE (Richest Alternatives for Implementation to Supply Energy) model
by Eshraghi, Hadi & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh
- 52-63 A life cycle perspective on land use and project economics of electricity from wind and anaerobic digestion
by Ciliberti, Carlo & Jordaan, Sarah M. & Smith, Stephen V. & Spatari, Sabrina
- 64-73 Facing the uncertainty of CO2 storage capacity in China by developing different storage scenarios
by Höller, Samuel & Viebahn, Peter
- 74-83 Local climate action plans in climate change mitigation – examining the case of Denmark
by Damsø, Tue & Kjær, Tyge & Christensen, Thomas Budde
- 84-94 Is rooftop solar PV at socket parity without subsidies?
by Hagerman, Shelly & Jaramillo, Paulina & Morgan, M. Granger
- 95-105 Switching from fossil fuel to renewables in residential heating systems: An empirical study of homeowners' decisions in Germany
by Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard
- 106-113 The impact of government subsidies and enterprises’ R&D investment: A panel data study from renewable energy in China
by Yu, Feifei & Guo, Yue & Le-Nguyen, Khuong & Barnes, Stuart J. & Zhang, Weiting
- 114-124 Analysis of the importance of structural change in non-energy intensive industry for prospective modelling: The French case
by Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia
- 125-137 Output and substitution elasticities of energy and implications for renewable energy expansion in the ECOWAS region
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang
- 138-149 Geographical spread of global emissions: Within-country inequalities are large and increasing
by Sauter, Caspar & Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole A.
- 150-159 Main drivers of changes in CO2 emissions in the Spanish economy: A structural decomposition analysis
by Cansino, José M. & Román, Rocío & Ordóñez, Manuel
- 160-170 Assessing emissions levels and costs associated with climate and air pollution policies in South Africa
by Henneman, Lucas R.F. & Rafaj, Peter & Annegarn, Harold J. & Klausbruckner, Carmen
- 171-183 Analysis of CO2 emissions reduction in the Malaysian transportation sector: An optimisation approach
by Mustapa, Siti Indati & Bekhet, Hussain Ali
- 184-193 Realizing energy infrastructure projects – A qualitative empirical analysis of local practices to address social acceptance
by Friedl, Christina & Reichl, Johannes
- 194-201 Tiered gasoline pricing: A personal carbon trading perspective
by Li, Yao & Fan, Jin & Zhao, Dingtao & Wu, Yanrui & Li, Jun
- 202-213 Korean public's preference for supply security of oil and gas and the impact of protest bidders
by Kim, Jihyo & Kim, Jinsoo & Kim, Yoon Kyung
- 214-223 Impact of energy technology patents in China: Evidence from a panel cointegration and error correction model
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 224-236 Greenhouse gas emissions from current and enhanced policies of China until 2030: Can emissions peak before 2030?
by Elzen, Michel den & Fekete, Hanna & Höhne, Niklas & Admiraal, Annemiek & Forsell, Nicklas & Hof, Andries F. & Olivier, Jos G.J. & Roelfsema, Mark & van Soest, Heleen
- 237-256 Business case uncertainty of power plants in future energy systems with wind power
by Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & van den Broek, Machteld & Özdemir, Özge & Koutstaal, Paul & Faaij, André
- 257-270 Future standard and fast charging infrastructure planning: An analysis of electric vehicle charging behaviour
by Morrissey, Patrick & Weldon, Peter & O’Mahony, Margaret
- 271-283 The impact of Chinese carbon emission trading scheme (ETS) on low carbon energy (LCE) investment
by Mo, Jian-Lei & Agnolucci, Paolo & Jiang, Mao-Rong & Fan, Ying
- 284-293 Methodology for assessing electric vehicle charging infrastructure business models
by Madina, Carlos & Zamora, Inmaculada & Zabala, Eduardo
- 294-301 Input–output life cycle environmental assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from utility scale wind energy in the United States
by Kumar, Indraneel & Tyner, Wallace E. & Sinha, Kumares C.
- 302-310 Impact of Executive Order 13211 on environmental regulation: An empirical study
by Geltman, Elizabeth Glass & Gill, Gunwant & Jovanovic, Miriam
- 311-329 Electric power grid interconnections in Northeast Asia: A quantitative analysis of opportunities and challenges
by Otsuki, Takashi & Mohd Isa, Aishah Binti & Samuelson, Ralph D.
2016, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-10 Renewable energy technology acceptance in Peninsular Malaysia
by Kardooni, Roozbeh & Yusoff, Sumiani Binti & Kari, Fatimah Binti
- 11-26 Variability of electricity load patterns and its effect on demand response: A critical peak pricing experiment on Korean commercial and industrial customers
by Jang, Dongsik & Eom, Jiyong & Jae Park, Min & Jeung Rho, Jae
- 27-38 Distributional incidence of green electricity price subsidies in China
by Wang, Feng & Zhang, Bing
- 39-44 Managing peak loads in energy grids: Comparative economic analysis
by Zhuk, A. & Zeigarnik, Yu. & Buzoverov, E. & Sheindlin, A.
- 45-55 Energy needs for Morocco 2030, as obtained from GDP-energy and GDP-energy intensity correlations
by Bennouna, Amin & El Hebil, Charaf
- 56-63 Price and expenditure elasticities of residential energy demand during urbanization: An empirical analysis based on the household-level survey data in China
by Sun, Chuanwang & Ouyang, Xiaoling
- 64-73 Three routes forward for biofuels: Incremental, leapfrog, and transitional
by Morrison, Geoff M. & Witcover, Julie & Parker, Nathan C. & Fulton, Lew
- 74-85 A comparative study on the influential factors of China's provincial energy intensity
by Yang, Guangfei & Li, Wenli & Wang, Jianliang & Zhang, Dongqing
- 86-99 An assessment of the regional potential for solar power generation in EU-28
by Perpiña Castillo, Carolina & Batista e Silva, Filipe & Lavalle, Carlo
- 100-112 An evaluation of energy-environment-economic efficiency for EU, APEC and ASEAN countries: Design of a Target-Oriented DFM model with fixed factors in Data Envelopment Analysis
by Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter
- 113-130 Uncertainty quantification of CO2 emission reduction for maritime shipping
by Yuan, Jun & Ng, Szu Hui & Sou, Weng Sut
- 138-147 Aviation and the costs of the European Emission Trading Scheme: The case of Italy
by Meleo, Linda & Nava, Consuelo R. & Pozzi, Cesare
- 148-158 A comparison of oil supply risks in EU, US, Japan, China and India under different climate scenarios
by van Moerkerk, Mike & Crijns-Graus, Wina
- 159-167 Induction stoves as an option for clean cooking in rural India
by Banerjee, Manjushree & Prasad, Rakesh & Rehman, Ibrahim H & Gill, Bigsna
- 168-177 Anti-nuclear behavioral intentions: The role of perceived knowledge, information processing, and risk perception
by Zhu, Weiwei & Wei, Jiuchang & Zhao, Dingtao
- 178-186 Householder engagement with energy consumption feedback: the role of community action and communications
by Burchell, Kevin & Rettie, Ruth & Roberts, Tom C.
- 187-196 Risk and resilience in the Nigerian oil sector: The economic effects of pipeline sabotage and theft
by Yeeles, Adam & Akporiaye, Alero
- 197-203 Economies of scale in the Korean district heating system: A variable cost function approach
by Park, Sun-Young & Lee, Kyoung-Sil & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 204-215 Comparative study of commercial building energy-efficiency retrofit policies in four pilot cities in China
by Hou, Jing & Liu, Yisheng & Wu, Yong & Zhou, Nan & Feng, Wei
- 216-228 Assessing drivers and barriers of energy-saving measures in Oklahoma’s public schools
by Castleberry, Becca & Gliedt, Travis & Greene, J. Scott
- 229-233 A review of the IEA/NEA Projected Costs of Electricity – 2015 edition
by Khatib, Hisham
- 234-244 Energy and climate hand-in-hand: Financing RES-E support with carbon revenues
by Verde, Stefano F. & Pazienza, Maria Grazia
- 245-252 Governing low-carbon energy transitions in sustainable ways: Potential synergies and conflicts between climate and environmental policy objectives
by Hildingsson, Roger & Johansson, Bengt
- 253-261 Towards establishing a scale for assessing the attractiveness of petroleum fiscal regimes – Evidence from Malaysia
by Abdul Manaf, Nor Aziah & Mas'ud, Abdulsalam & Ishak, Zuaini & Saad, Natrah & Russell, Alex
- 262-270 Are fluctuations in oil consumption permanent or transitory? Evidence from linear and nonlinear unit root tests
by Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Lean, Hooi Hooi
- 271-277 Measuring global oil trade dependencies: An application of the point-wise mutual information method
by Kharrazi, Ali & Fath, Brian D.
- 278-288 Impact of a national plan for future electricity supply on ambient air quality in South Korea
by Shim, Changsub & Hong, Jiyoun
- 289-298 Security, justice and the energy crossroads: Assessing the implications of the nuclear phase-out in Germany
by Rehner, Robert & McCauley, Darren
- 299-309 The politico-economics of electricity planning in developing countries: A case study of Ghana
by Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Phimister, Euan
- 310-316 Why is electricity consumption inconsistent with economic growth in China?
by Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Chang
- 317-328 The effects of fiscal policy on CO2 emissions: Evidence from the U.S.A
by Halkos, George E. & Paizanos, Epameinondas Α.
- 329-342 Research of heat metering development situation and application effect evaluation model in China
by Yuan, Shanshan & Xu, Wei & Liu, Yan
- 343-354 A strategy for reducing CO2 emissions from buildings with the Kaya identity – A Swiss energy system analysis and a case study
by Mavromatidis, Georgios & Orehounig, Kristina & Richner, Peter & Carmeliet, Jan
- 355-360 The evolution of green jobs in Scotland: A hybrid approach
by Connolly, Kevin & Allan, Grant J & McIntyre, Stuart G
- 361-370 An analysis of the welfare and distributive implications of factors influencing household electricity consumption
by Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Peñasco, Cristina
- 371-388 Robust resource adequacy planning in the face of coal retirements
by Lueken, Roger & Apt, Jay & Sowell, Fallaw
- 389-401 Analysis of resource potential for China’s unconventional gas and forecast for its long-term production growth
by Wang, Jianliang & Mohr, Steve & Feng, Lianyong & Liu, Huihui & Tverberg, Gail E.
- 402-412 The wood pellet market in Austria: A structural market model analysis
by Kristöfel, Christa & Strasser, Christoph & Schmid, Erwin & Morawetz, Ulrich B.
- 413-421 Social diffusion of energy-related practices and representations: Patterns and policies in Portugal and Belgium
by Bartiaux, Françoise & Schmidt, Luísa & Horta, Ana & Correia, Augusta
- 422-434 Regional differences in the CO2 emissions of China's iron and steel industry: Regional heterogeneity
by Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang
- 435-444 Unravelling historical cost developments of offshore wind energy in Europe
by Voormolen, J.A. & Junginger, H.M. & van Sark, W.G.J.H.M.
- 445-455 Energy system modelling and GIS to build an Integrated Climate Protection Concept for Gauteng Province, South Africa
by Tomaschek, Jan & Kober, Ralf & Fahl, Ulrich & Lozynskyy, Yuriy
- 456-464 Impact of daylight saving time on the Chilean residential consumption
by Verdejo, Humberto & Becker, Cristhian & Echiburu, Diego & Escudero, William & Fucks, Emiliano
- 465-476 What hinder the further development of wind power in China?—A socio-technical barrier study
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Chang, Rui-Dong & Chen, Yu-Long
- 477-484 A commentary on the US policies for efficient large scale renewable energy storage systems: Focus on carbon storage cycles
by Gençer, Emre & Agrawal, Rakesh
- 485-494 Meeting Minamata: Cost-effective compliance options for atmospheric mercury control in Chinese coal-fired power plants
by Ancora, Maria Pia & Zhang, Lei & Wang, Shuxiao & Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Hao, Jiming
- 495-503 Energy efficiency in India: Achievements, challenges and legality
by Sahoo, Sarat Kumar & Varma, Payal & Lall, Krishna Prabhakar & Talwar, Chanpreet Kaur
- 504-514 Hydraulic fracturing chemicals reporting: Analysis of available data and recommendations for policymakers
by Konschnik, Katherine & Dayalu, Archana
- 515-527 Impacts of low-carbon power policy on carbon mitigation in Guangdong Province, China
by Cheng, Beibei & Dai, Hancheng & Wang, Peng & Xie, Yang & Chen, Li & Zhao, Daiqing & Masui, Toshihiko
- 528-543 Evaluating public policy instruments in the Greek building sector
by Spyridaki, Niki-Artemis & Banaka, Stefania & Flamos, Alexandros
- 544-557 Trading behaviour on the continuous intraday market Elbas
by Scharff, Richard & Amelin, Mikael
- 561-572 Influences from the European Parliament on EU emissions prices
by Deeney, Peter & Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Smeaton, Alan F.
- 573-583 Measuring the efficiency of energy-intensive industries across European countries
by Makridou, Georgia & Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 584-593 Shore Side Electricity in Europe: Potential and environmental benefits
by Winkel, R. & Weddige, U. & Johnsen, D. & Hoen, V. & Papaefthimiou, S.
- 594-602 Supporting the externality of intermittency in policies for renewable energy
by Bunn, Derek W. & Muñoz, José I.
- 603-612 Ramsey prices in the Italian electricity market
by Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea
- 613-627 Time-varying convergence in European electricity spot markets and their association with carbon and fuel prices
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A. & Tamvakis, Michael
- 628-638 The promotion of regional integration of electricity markets: Lessons for developing countries
by Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 639-651 Economic impact analysis of natural gas development and the policy implications
by De Silva, P.N.K. & Simons, S.J.R. & Stevens, P.
2015, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-7 Uncertainty and differences in GHG emissions between electric and conventional gasoline vehicles with implications for transport policy making
by Abdul-Manan, Amir F.N.
- 8-16 Combined heat and power in Dutch greenhouses: A case study of technology diffusion
by van der Veen, Reinier A.C. & Kasmire, Julia
- 17-27 How does market power affect the impact of large scale wind investment in 'energy only' wholesale electricity markets?
by Browne, Oliver & Poletti, Stephen & Young, David
- 28-38 Changes in carbon intensity in China's industrial sector: Decomposition and attribution analysis
by Liu, Nan & Ma, Zujun & Kang, Jidong
- 39-47 Political-economy based institutional industry complex and sustainable development: The case of the salt-chemical industry in Huai’an, China
by Wu, Qiyan & Zhang, Xiaoling & Shang, Zhengyong & Li, Zaijun
- 48-59 Cost trajectories of low carbon electricity generation technologies in the UK: A study of cost uncertainty
by Levi, Peter G. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 60-71 The regional economic impact of oil and gas extraction in Texas
by Lee, Jim
- 72-82 Spillovers between energy and FX markets: The importance of asymmetry, uncertainty and business cycle
by Khalifa, Ahmed & Caporin, Massimiliano & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 83-94 Looking beyond installation: Why households struggle to make the most of solar hot water systems
by Gill, Nicholas & Osman, Peter & Head, Lesley & Voyer, Michelle & Harada, Theresa & Waitt, Gordon & Gibson, Chris
- 95-109 Biomass sustainability criteria: Greenhouse gas accounting issues for biogas and biomethane facilities
by Adams, P.W.R. & Mezzullo, W.G. & McManus, M.C.
- 110-124 The significance of interconnector counter-trading in a security constrained electricity market
by Higgins, P. & Li, K. & Devlin, J. & Foley, A.M.
- 125-135 Provision of electricity to African households: The importance of democracy and institutional quality
by Ahlborg, Helene & Boräng, Frida & Jagers, Sverker C. & Söderholm, Patrik
- 136-139 Performing accountability: Making environmental credentials visible in housing design
by Shaw, Isabel & Ozaki, Ritsuko
- 140-152 Is inexpensive natural gas hindering the grid energy storage industry?
by Hittinger, Eric & Lueken, Roger
- 153-167 Natural gas as a marine fuel
by Thomson, Heather & Corbett, James J. & Winebrake, James J.
- 168-176 Resolving society's energy trilemma through the Energy Justice Metric
by Heffron, Raphael J. & McCauley, Darren & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 177-186 Public preferences for investments in renewable energy production and energy efficiency
by Noblet, Caroline L. & Teisl, Mario F. & Evans, Keith & Anderson, Mark W. & McCoy, Shannon & Cervone, Edmund
- 187-198 Updates to the China Design Standard for Energy Efficiency in public buildings
by Hong, Tianzhen & Li, Cheng & Yan, Da
- 199-215 Market splitting in Germany – New evidence from a three-stage numerical model of Europe
by Trepper, Katrin & Bucksteeg, Michael & Weber, Christoph
- 216-223 Fuel poverty in the UK: Is there a difference between rural and urban areas?
by Roberts, Deborah & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan
- 224-228 How accurate are forecasts of costs of energy? A methodological contribution
by Siddons, Craig & Allan, Grant & McIntyre, Stuart
- 229-239 Integrating global energy and climate governance: The changing role of the International Energy Agency
by Heubaum, Harald & Biermann, Frank
- 240-249 Determinant factors of residential consumption and perception of energy conservation: Time-series analysis by large-scale questionnaire in Suita, Japan
by Hara, Keishiro & Uwasu, Michinori & Kishita, Yusuke & Takeda, Hiroyuki
- 250-259 Regional energy rebound effect: The impact of economy-wide and sector level energy efficiency improvement in Georgia, USA
by Yu, Xuewei & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Crittenden, John C.
- 260-269 Quantifying the long-term economic benefits of European electricity system integration
by Schmid, Eva & Knopf, Brigitte
- 270-283 Pricing the (European) option to switch between two energy sources: An application to crude oil and natural gas
by Gatfaoui, Hayette
- 284-294 Global oil prices, macroeconomic fundamentals and China's commodity sector comovements
by Chen, Peng
- 295-302 An optimization approach to parallel generation solar PV investments in the U.S.: Two applications illustrate the case for tariff reform
by Kildegaard, Arne & Wente, Jordan
- 303-313 Direct energy rebound effect for road passenger transport in China: A dynamic panel quantile regression approach
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Liu, Zhao & Tan, Weiping
- 314-324 Who benefit most from fuel subsidies? Evidence from Nigeria
by Soile, Ismail & Mu, Xiaoyi
- 325-333 Power to change: Analysis of household participation in a renewable energy and energy efficiency programme in Central Australia
by Havas, Lisa & Ballweg, Julie & Penna, Chris & Race, Digby
- 334-346 Sustainability deterioration of electricity generation in Brazil
by Moreira, João M.L. & Cesaretti, Marcos A. & Carajilescov, Pedro & Maiorino, José R.
- 347-358 Valuing carbon assets for high-tech with application to the wind energy industry
by Han, Liyan & Liu, Yang & Lin, Qiang & Huang, Gubo
- 359-369 The willingness to pay by households for improved reliability of electricity service in North Cyprus
by Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 370-381 Effects of policy characteristics and justifications on acceptance of a gasoline tax increase
by Kaplowitz, Stan A. & McCright, Aaron M.
- 382-391 A short-run solution to the power crisis of Pakistan
by Imran, Muhammad & Amir, Namra
- 392-406 Electricity market design for generator revenue sufficiency with increased variable generation
by Levin, Todd & Botterud, Audun
- 407-416 Assessment of energy credits for the enhancement of the Egyptian Green Pyramid Rating System
by Abdel Aleem, Shady H.E. & Zobaa, Ahmed F. & Abdel Mageed, Hala M.
- 417-428 The potential of decentralized power-to-heat as a flexibility option for the german electricity system: A microeconomic perspective
by Ehrlich, Lars G. & Klamka, Jonas & Wolf, André
- 429-437 Transforming the Nigerian power sector for sustainable development
by Gatugel Usman, Zubairu & Abbasoglu, Serkan & Tekbiyik Ersoy, Neyre & Fahrioglu, Murat
- 438-446 The value of delay in tidal energy development
by MacDougall, Shelley L.
- 447-454 Multi-criteria model for sustainable development using goal programming applied to the United Arab Emirates
by Jayaraman, Raja & Colapinto, Cinzia & Torre, Davide La & Malik, Tufail
- 455-464 Examining the resilience of national energy systems: Measurements of diversity in production-based and consumption-based electricity in the globalization of trade networks
by Kharrazi, Ali & Sato, Masahiro & Yarime, Masaru & Nakayama, Hirofumi & Yu, Yadong & Kraines, Steven
- 465-479 Energy efficiency investments in the context of split incentives among French households
by Charlier, Dorothée
- 480-485 Convergence and conflict with the ‘National Interest’: Why Israel abandoned its climate policy
by Michaels, Lucy & Tal, Alon
- 486-495 Exploratory assessment of the economic gains of a pre-salt oil field in Brazil
by Araujo Rodrigues, Larissa & Luís Sauer, Ildo
- 496-504 The real value of FracFocus as a regulatory tool: A national survey of state regulators
by Dundon, Leah A. & Abkowitz, Mark & Camp, Janey
- 505-516 Financial assessment of government subsidy policy on photovoltaic systems for industrial users: A case study in Taiwan
by Chou, Shuo-Yan & Nguyen, Thi Anh Tuyet & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Phan, Nguyen Ky Phuc
- 517-523 Clean coal use in China: Challenges and policy implications
by Tang, Xu & Snowden, Simon & McLellan, Benjamin C. & Höök, Mikael
- 524-541 Characterisation of representative building typologies for social housing projects in Brazil and its energy performance
by Triana, Maria Andrea & Lamberts, Roberto & Sassi, Paola
- 542-552 The importance of iteration and deployment in technology development: A study of the impact on wave and tidal stream energy research, development and innovation
by MacGillivray, Andrew & Jeffrey, Henry & Wallace, Robin
- 553-561 Russian petroleum tax policy – Continuous maneuvering in rocky waters
by Fjaertoft, Daniel & Lunden, Lars Petter
- 562-572 Willingness to pay lip service? Applying a neuroscience-based method to WTP for green electricity
by Herbes, Carsten & Friege, Christian & Baldo, Davide & Mueller, Kai-Markus
- 573-583 Public acceptance of the expansion and modification of high-voltage power lines in the context of the energy transition
by Lienert, Pascal & Suetterlin, Bernadette & Siegrist, Michael
- 584-590 Oil price fluctuations and employment in Kern County: A Vector Error Correction approach
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Gearhart, Richard
- 591-603 A cost-benefit analysis of alternatively fueled buses with special considerations for V2G technology
by Shirazi, Yosef & Carr, Edward & Knapp, Lauren
- 607-622 Financing the UK power sector: Is the money available?
by Blyth, William & McCarthy, Rory & Gross, Robert
- 623-640 Uncertainties in decarbonising heat in the UK
by Chaudry, Modassar & Abeysekera, Muditha & Hosseini, Seyed Hamid Reza & Jenkins, Nick & Wu, Jianzhong
- 641-653 Uncertainties in future energy demand in UK residential heating
by Eyre, Nick & Baruah, Pranab
- 654-664 Uncertainty in the availability of natural resources: Fossil fuels, critical metals and biomass
by Speirs, Jamie & McGlade, Christophe & Slade, Raphael
- 665-672 Public values for energy futures: Framing, indeterminacy and policy making
by Butler, C. & Demski, C. & Parkhill, K. & Pidgeon, N. & Spence, A.
- 673-684 An integrated systematic analysis of uncertainties in UK energy transition pathways
by Pye, Steve & Sabio, Nagore & Strachan, Neil
- 685-695 The impact of uncertainties on the UK's medium-term climate change targets
by Watson, Jim & Gross, Rob & Ketsopoulou, Ioanna & Winskel, Mark
2015, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-16 Location matters: The impact of renewable power on transmission congestion and emissions
by Hitaj, Claudia
- 17-26 A network analysis using metadata to investigate innovation in clean-tech – Implications for energy policy
by Marra, Alessandro & Antonelli, Paola & Dell’Anna, Luca & Pozzi, Cesare
- 27-35 Adoption of residential solar power under uncertainty: Implications for renewable energy incentives
by Bauner, Christoph & Crago, Christine L.
- 36-42 Deconstructing facts and frames in energy research: Maxims for evaluating contentious problems
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 43-56 Natural gas pricing reform in China: Getting closer to a market system?
by Paltsev, Sergey & Zhang, Danwei
- 57-72 Hybrid concentrated solar power (CSP)–biomass plants in a semiarid region: A strategy for CSP deployment in Brazil
by Soria, Rafael & Portugal-Pereira, Joana & Szklo, Alexandre & Milani, Rodrigo & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 73-81 Individual Heating systems vs. District Heating systems: What will consumers pay for convenience?
by Yoon, Taeyeon & Ma, Yongsun & Rhodes, Charles
- 82-92 Extending the bidding format to promote demand response
by Liu, Yanchao & Holzer, Jesse T. & Ferris, Michael C.
- 93-103 CO2 emissions in the global supply chains of services: An analysis based on a multi-regional input–output model
by Zhang, Wencheng & Peng, Shuijun & Sun, Chuanwang
- 104-117 Modeling the nexus between carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth
by Yang, Guangfei & Sun, Tao & Wang, Jianliang & Li, Xianneng
- 118-122 Carbon emission, energy consumption and intermediate goods trade: A regional study of East Asia
by Zhang, Jingjing
- 123-132 Dynamic properties of energy affordability measures
by Heindl, Peter & Schuessler, Rudolf
- 133-141 A new approach to measure speculation in the oil futures market and some policy implications
by Chan, Leo H. & Nguyen, Chi M. & Chan, Kam C.
- 142-153 Provincial responsibility for carbon emissions in China under different principles
by Zhang, Youguo
- 154-165 Assessing the consumers’ willingness to adopt a prepayment metering system in Nigeria
by Oseni, Musiliu O.
- 166-175 Exploring drivers of energy demand in Cyprus – Scenarios and policy options
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Taibi, Emanuele
- 176-185 The impact of China's carbon allowance allocation rules on the product prices and emission reduction behaviors of ETS-covered enterprises
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Ao-Dong & Tan, Weiping
- 186-197 The embodied energy in trade: What role does specialization play?
by Gasim, Anwar A.
- 198-218 A review of learning rates for electricity supply technologies
by Rubin, Edward S. & Azevedo, Inês M.L. & Jaramillo, Paulina & Yeh, Sonia
- 222-232 Were the hydro dams financed by the World Bank from 1976 to 2005 worthwhile?
by Awojobi, Omotola & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 233-238 LMDI decomposition approach: A guide for implementation
by Ang, B.W.
- 239-249 Time variation in European carbon pass-through rates in electricity futures prices
by Huisman, Ronald & Kiliç, Mehtap
- 250-261 The environmental and cost implications of solar energy preferences in Renewable Portfolio Standards
by Novacheck, Joshua & Johnson, Jeremiah X.
- 262-272 Exploring asymmetric behavior pattern from Indian oil products prices using NARDL and GHSOM approaches
by Chattopadhyay, Manojit & Kumar Mitra, Subrata
- 273-285 Hydropower, social priorities and the rural–urban development divide: The case of large dams in Cambodia
by Siciliano, Giuseppina & Urban, Frauke & Kim, Sour & Dara Lonn, Pich
- 286-294 Bounding the climate viability of natural gas as a bridge fuel to displace coal
by Hausfather, Zeke
- 295-302 North–South debate on district heating: Evidence from a household survey
by Guo, Jin & Huang, Ying & Wei, Chu
- 303-314 How electricity providers communicate price increases – A qualitative analysis of notification letters
by Pick, Doreén & Zielke, Stephan
- 315-327 Light for all? Evaluating Brazil's rural electrification progress, 2000–2010
by Slough, Tara & Urpelainen, Johannes & Yang, Joonseok
- 328-337 Land use implications of future energy system trajectories—The case of the UK 2050 Carbon Plan
by Konadu, D. Dennis & Mourão, Zenaida Sobral & Allwood, Julian M. & Richards, Keith S. & Kopec, Grant & McMahon, Richard & Fenner, Richard
- 338-350 Examining the role of energy efficiency and non-economic factors in energy demand and CO2 emissions in Nigeria: Policy implications
by Tajudeen, Ibrahim A.
- 351-359 Innovation performance of the US American and European electricity supply industry
by Burger, Christoph & Weinmann, Jens
- 360-368 Are plants the new oil? Responsible innovation, biorefining and multipurpose agriculture
by Shortall, O.K. & Raman, Sujatha & Millar, Kate
- 369-379 Why is South Korea's renewable energy policy failing? A qualitative evaluation
by Yoon, Jong-Han & Sim, Kwang-ho
- 380-392 Assessing the financial impacts of distributed energy on load serving entities
by Wang, Zeyu & Negash, Ahlmahz & Kirschen, Daniel
- 393-401 Using contingent behavior analysis to measure benefits from rural electrification in developing countries: an example from Rwanda
by Manning, Dale T. & Means, Peter & Zimmerle, Daniel & Galvin, Kathleen & Loomis, John & Paustian, Keith
- 402-415 One style to build them all: Corporate culture and innovation in the offshore wind industry
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Enevoldsen, Peter
- 416-432 Nuclear power plant shutdown and alternative power plant installation scenarios – A nine-region spatial equilibrium analysis of the electric power market in Japan
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro
- 433-443 Transition to distributed energy generation in Finland: Prospects and barriers
by Ruggiero, Salvatore & Varho, Vilja & Rikkonen, Pasi
- 444-455 China’s farewell to coal: A forecast of coal consumption through 2020
by Hao, Yu & Zhang, Zong-Yong & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 456-469 Australian retail electricity prices: Can we avoid repeating the rising trend of the past?
by Graham, Paul W. & Brinsmead, Thomas & Hatfield-Dodds, Steve
- 470-482 Congestion management through topological corrections: A case study of Central Western Europe
by Han, Jinil & Papavasiliou, Anthony
- 483-492 Carbon emissions reduction in China's food industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Lei, Xiaojing
- 493-505 Long-term payoffs of near-term low-carbon deployment policies
by Iyer, Gokul C. & Clarke, Leon E. & Edmonds, James A. & Hultman, Nathan E. & McJeon, Haewon C.
- 506-519 Gone with the wind? The impact of wind turbines on tourism demand
by Broekel, Tom & Alfken, Christoph
- 520-528 Collaboration patterns, external shocks and uncertainty: Swiss nuclear energy politics before and after Fukushima
by Fischer, Manuel
- 529-543 Methodology for the identification, evaluation and prioritization of market handicaps which prevent the implementation of Demand Response: Application to European electricity markets
by Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Calpe, Carmen & Theisen, Thomas & Carbonell-Carretero, José Francisco
- 544-551 On generation-integrated energy storage
by Garvey, S.D. & Eames, P.C. & Wang, J.H. & Pimm, A.J. & Waterson, M. & MacKay, R.S. & Giulietti, M. & Flatley, L.C. & Thomson, M. & Barton, J. & Evans, D.J. & Busby, J. & Garvey, J.E.
- 552-561 Analysis and decomposition of energy consumption in the Chilean industry
by Duran, Elisa & Aravena, Claudia & Aguilar, Renato
- 562-573 Net energy analysis in a Ramsey–Hotelling growth model
by Macías, Arturo & Matilla-García, Mariano