2015, Volume 79, Issue C
- 189-201 Combining global Malmquist–Luenberger index and generalized method of moments to investigate industrial total factor CO2 emission performance: A case of Shanghai (China)
by Fan, Meiting & Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili
2015, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-10 Retail fuel price adjustment in Germany: A threshold cointegration approach
by Asane-Otoo, Emmanuel & Schneider, Jan
- 11-21 Consumer behavior in renewable electricity: Can branding in accordance with identity signaling increase demand for renewable electricity and strengthen supplier brands?
by Hanimann, Raphael & Vinterbäck, Johan & Mark-Herbert, Cecilia
- 22-30 Systemic risk in the energy sector—Is there need for financial regulation?
by Kerste, Marco & Gerritsen, Matthijs & Weda, Jarst & Tieben, Bert
- 31-40 Rent seizing and environmental concerns: A parametric valuation of the Italian hydropower sector
by Massarutto, Antonio & Pontoni, Federico
- 41-50 Long- and short-run price asymmetries and hysteresis in the Italian gasoline market
by Bagnai, Alberto & Mongeau Ospina, Christian Alexander
- 51-61 Vertical integration of local fuel producers into rural district heating systems – Climate impact and production costs
by Kimming, M. & Sundberg, C. & Nordberg, Å. & Hansson, P.-A.
- 62-77 Quantifying the uncertainty of wave energy conversion device cost for policy appraisal: An Irish case study
by Farrell, Niall & Donoghue, Cathal O’ & Morrissey, Karyn
- 78-90 Optimal allocation of energy sources for sustainable development in South Korea: Focus on the electric power generation industry
by Ahn, Joongha & Woo, JongRoul & Lee, Jongsu
- 91-101 Why has the introduction of natural gas vehicles failed in Germany?—Lessons on the role of market failure in markets for alternative fuel vehicles
by von Rosenstiel, Dirk Peters & Heuermann, Daniel F. & Hüsig, Stefan
- 102-112 Exploring the impact of permitting and local regulatory processes on residential solar prices in the United States
by Burkhardt, Jesse & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Dong, C.G. & Huneycutt, Joshua
- 113-124 Energy and CO2 emissions performance in China's regional economies: Do market-oriented reforms matter?
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 125-136 Reframing the policy approach to greenhouse gas removal technologies
by Lomax, Guy & Workman, Mark & Lenton, Timothy & Shah, Nilay
- 137-147 Olivebranches and idiot's guides: Frameworks for community engagement in Australian wind farm development
by Howard, Tanya
- 148-157 Evaluating the water footprint of the energy supply of Liaoning Province, China: A regional input–output analysis approach
by Okadera, Tomohiro & Geng, Yong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Dong, Huijuan & Liu, Zhu & Yoshida, Noboru & Kanazawa, Takaaki
- 158-172 Modeling California policy impacts on greenhouse gas emissions
by Greenblatt, Jeffery B.
- 179-188 Lost in transition? Comparing strategies of electricity companies in Delhi
by Criqui, Laure & Zérah, Marie-Hélène
- 189-197 Energy supply and urban planning projects: Analysing tensions around district heating provision in a French eco-district
by Gabillet, Pauline
- 198-212 UK Local Authority engagement with the Energy Service Company (ESCo) model: Key characteristics, benefits, limitations and considerations
by Hannon, Matthew J. & Bolton, Ronan
- 213-224 Energy transition or incremental change? Green policy agendas and the adaptability of the urban energy regime in Los Angeles
by Monstadt, Jochen & Wolff, Annika
- 225-234 The Philippine electricity sector reform and the urban question: How metro Manila's utility is tackling urban poverty
by Mouton, Morgan
- 235-245 Governing the transition to natural gas in Mediteranean Metropolis: The case of Cairo, Istanbul and Sfax (Tunisia)
by Verdeil, Éric & Arik, Elvan & Bolzon, Hugo & Markoum, Jimmy
- 246-254 Struggle over energy transition in Berlin: How do grassroots initiatives affect local energy policy-making?
by Blanchet, Thomas
- 255-264 Energy transitions in small-scale regions – What we can learn from a regional innovation systems perspective
by Mattes, Jannika & Huber, Andreas & Koehrsen, Jens
- 265-272 Improvising innovation in UK urban district heating: The convergence of social and environmental agendas in Aberdeen
by Webb, Janette
- 273-280 Conflicting strategies towards sustainable heating at an urban junction of heat infrastructure and building standards
by Späth, Philipp & Rohracher, Harald
- 281-291 French policy localism: Surfing on ‘Positive Energie Territories’ (Tepos)
by Nadaï, Alain & Labussière, Olivier & Debourdeau, Ariane & Régnier, Yannick & Cointe, Béatrice & Dobigny, Laure
2015, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-10 Household energy and climate mitigation policies: Investigating energy practices in the housing sector
by Schaffrin, André & Reibling, Nadine
- 11-20 Renewable energy partnerships in development cooperation: Towards a relational understanding of technical assistance
by Kruckenberg, Lena J.
- 21-30 Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input–output approach
by Cortés-Borda, D. & Ruiz-Hernández, A. & Guillén-Gosálbez, G. & Llop, M. & Guimerà, R. & Sales-Pardo, M.
- 31-45 Heat savings and heat generation technologies: Modelling of residential investment behaviour with local health costs
by Zvingilaite, Erika & Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik
- 46-55 Provincial carbon intensity abatement potential estimation in China: A PSO–GA-optimized multi-factor environmental learning curve method
by Yu, Shiwei & Zhang, Junjie & Zheng, Shuhong & Sun, Han
- 56-69 Energy shocks, crises and the policy process: A review of theory and application
by Grossman, Peter Z.
- 70-78 Electricity consumption, industrial production, and entrepreneurship in Singapore
by Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid
- 79-88 The merit-order effect in the Italian power market: The impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices
by Clò, Stefano & Cataldi, Alessandra & Zoppoli, Pietro
- 89-96 The question of energy reduction: The problem(s) with feedback
by Buchanan, Kathryn & Russo, Riccardo & Anderson, Ben
- 97-108 The effects of environmental regulation and technical progress on CO2 Kuznets curve: An evidence from China
by Yin, Jianhua & Zheng, Mingzheng & Chen, Jian
- 109-117 Marginal CO2 abatement costs: Findings from alternative shadow price estimates for Shanghai industrial sectors
by Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W. & Zhou, P.
- 118-130 Achieving California's 80% greenhouse gas reduction target in 2050: Technology, policy and scenario analysis using CA-TIMES energy economic systems model
by Yang, Christopher & Yeh, Sonia & Zakerinia, Saleh & Ramea, Kalai & McCollum, David
- 131-139 Shaping China's energy security: The impact of domestic reforms
by Yao, Lixia & Chang, Youngho
- 140-151 Analysis of past and future oil production in Peru under a Hubbert approach
by Chavez-Rodriguez, Mauro F. & Szklo, Alexandre & de Lucena, Andre Frossard Pereira
- 152-163 Ex-ante evaluation of EU ETS during 2013–2030: EU-internal abatement
by Hu, Jing & Crijns-Graus, Wina & Lam, Long & Gilbert, Alyssa
- 164-175 What can we learn from high-frequency appliance-level energy metering? Results from a field experiment
by Chen, Victor L. & Delmas, Magali A. & Kaiser, William J. & Locke, Stephen L.
- 176-190 Rethinking the role of scenarios: Participatory scripting of low-carbon scenarios for France
by Mathy, Sandrine & Fink, Meike & Bibas, Ruben
- 191-206 Modelling the energy and exergy utilisation of the Mexican non-domestic sector: A study by climatic regions
by García Kerdan, Iván & Morillón Gálvez, David & Raslan, Rokia & Ruyssevelt, Paul
- 207-215 A missing link? The case of Norway and Sweden: Does increased renewable energy production impact domestic greenhouse gas emissions?
by Blindheim, Bernt
- 216-226 Setting up charging electric stations within residential communities in current China: Gaming of government agencies and property management companies
by Wu, Tian & Ma, Lin & Mao, Zhonggen & Ou, Xunmin
- 227-237 Evaluation of energy saving potential in China's cement industry using the Asian-Pacific Integrated Model and the technology promotion policy analysis
by Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Min & Meng, Fanxin
2015, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-6 More caution is needed when using life cycle assessment to determine energy return on investment (EROI)
by Arvesen, Anders & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 7-17 Developing compressed natural gas as an automotive fuel in Nigeria: Lessons from international markets
by Ogunlowo, Olufemi O. & Bristow, Abigail L. & Sohail, M.
- 18-31 Comparison of integrated assessment models: Carbon price impacts on U.S. energy
by Wilkerson, Jordan T. & Leibowicz, Benjamin D. & Turner, Delavane D. & Weyant, John P.
- 32-42 Barriers to electricity load shift in companies: A survey-based exploration of the end-user perspective
by Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Klobasa, Marian
- 43-56 Using renewables to hedge against future electricity industry uncertainties—An Australian case study
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & Riesz, Jenny & MacGill, Iain F.
- 57-65 Household fuel expenditure and residential building energy efficiency ratings in Ireland
by Curtis, John & Pentecost, Anne
- 66-75 Current challenges of Germany’s energy transition project and competing strategies of challengers and incumbents: The case of direct marketing of electricity from renewable energy sources
by Wassermann, Sandra & Reeg, Matthias & Nienhaus, Kristina
- 76-86 Estimation of the inconvenience cost of a rolling blackout in the residential sector: The case of South Korea
by Kim, Kayoung & Nam, Heekoo & Cho, Youngsang
- 87-97 Consumer support for a public utilities commission in Hong Kong
by Woo, C.K. & Cheng, Y.S. & Law, A. & Zarnikau, J. & Ho, S.T. & Leung, H.Y.
- 98-106 Energy literacy: Evaluating knowledge, affect, and behavior of students in Taiwan
by Lee, Lung-Sheng & Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & Pan, Ying-Ju
- 107-111 Agricultural biogas plants – A systematic analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
by Brudermann, Thomas & Mitterhuber, Corinna & Posch, Alfred
- 112-122 Ecological impacts of small hydropower in China: Insights from an emergy analysis of a case plant
by Pang, Mingyue & Zhang, Lixiao & Ulgiati, Sergio & Wang, Changbo
- 123-131 Investigating the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in Vietnam
by Al-Mulali, Usama & Saboori, Behnaz & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 132-145 Ex-post assessment of China's industrial energy efficiency policies during the 11th Five-Year Plan
by Yu, Yuqing & Wang, Xiao & Li, Huimin & Qi, Ye & Tamura, Kentaro
- 146-157 Invention profiles and uneven growth in the field of emerging nano-energy
by Guan, Jiancheng & Liu, Na
- 158-160 China׳s precarious synthetic natural gas demonstration
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 161-172 China's approach to nuclear safety — From the perspective of policy and institutional system
by Mu, Ruimin & Zuo, Jian & Yuan, Xueliang
2014, Volume 75, Issue C
- 9-16 Emissions trading in China: Progress and prospects
by Zhang, Da & Karplus, Valerie J. & Cassisa, Cyril & Zhang, Xiliang
- 17-21 The construction of Shenzhen׳s carbon emission trading scheme
by Jiang, Jing Jing & Ye, Bin & Ma, Xiao Ming
- 22-30 Advancing the experiment to reality: Perspectives on Shanghai pilot carbon emissions trading scheme
by Wu, Libo & Qian, Haoqi & Li, Jin
- 31-38 Policy design of the Hubei ETS pilot in China
by Qi, Shaozhou & Wang, Banban & Zhang, Jihong
- 39-45 Introducing the emissions trading system to China’s electricity sector: Challenges and opportunities
by Teng, Fei & Wang, Xin & Zhiqiang, LV
- 46-56 The economic impact of carbon pricing with regulated electricity prices in China—An application of a computable general equilibrium approach
by Li, Ji Feng & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Ya Xiong & Kou, Qin
- 57-72 Designing an emissions trading scheme for China—An up-to-date climate policy assessment
by Hübler, Michael & Voigt, Sebastian & Löschel, Andreas
- 73-83 Korea׳s emission trading scheme and policy design issues to achieve market-efficiency and abatement targets
by Park, Hojeong & Hong, Won Kyung
- 84-90 An emissions trading scheme design for power industries facing price regulation
by Kim, Yong-Gun & Lim, Jong-Soo
- 91-99 Designing an EU energy and climate policy portfolio for 2030: Implications of overlapping regulation under different levels of electricity demand
by Flues, Florens & Löschel, Andreas & Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Schenker, Oliver
- 100-106 Governance of CO2 markets: Lessons from the EU ETS
by de Perthuis, Christian & Trotignon, Raphael
- 109-116 Stimulating shale gas development in China: A comparison with the US experience
by Tian, Lei & Wang, Zhongmin & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Xiaoli
- 117-125 Environmental risks of shale gas development in China
by Krupnick, Alan & Wang, Zhongmin & Wang, Yushuang
- 126-135 Characteristics of residential energy consumption in China: Findings from a household survey
by Zheng, Xinye & Wei, Chu & Qin, Ping & Guo, Jin & Yu, Yihua & Song, Feng & Chen, Zhanming
- 136-145 Bioenergy consumption in rural China: Evidence from a survey in three provinces
by Zhang, Rui & Wei, Taoyuan & Glomsrød, Solveig & Shi, Qinghua
- 146-156 International oil shocks and household consumption in China
by Zhang, Dayong & Broadstock, David C. & Cao, Hong
- 157-166 A review of Beijing׳s vehicle registration lottery: Short-term effects on vehicle growth and fuel consumption
by Yang, Jun & Liu, Ying & Qin, Ping & Liu, Antung A.
- 167-178 Firm-level determinants of energy and carbon intensity in China
by Cao, Jing & Karplus, Valerie J.
- 179-188 The transaction costs driving captive power generation: Evidence from India
by Ghosh, Ranjan & Kathuria, Vinish
- 189-205 Effects of changes in Italian bioenergy promotion schemes for agricultural biogas projects: Insights from a regional optimization model
by Chinese, D. & Patrizio, P. & Nardin, G.
- 206-216 Barriers to the adoption of energy-saving technologies in the building sector: A survey study of Jing-jin-tang, China
by Du, Ping & Zheng, Li-Qun & Xie, Bai-Chen & Mahalingam, Arjun
- 217-227 Effect of fuelwood scarcity and socio-economic factors on household bio-based energy use and energy substitution in rural Ethiopia
by Guta, Dawit Diriba
- 228-243 Why do leaders nationalize the oil industry? The politics of resource expropriation
by Mahdavi, Paasha
- 244-254 The economic effect of electricity net-metering with solar PV: Consequences for network cost recovery, cross subsidies and policy objectives
by Eid, Cherrelle & Reneses Guillén, Javier & Frías Marín, Pablo & Hakvoort, Rudi
- 255-265 Citizen acceptance of new fossil fuel infrastructure: Value theory and Canada׳s Northern Gateway Pipeline
by Axsen, Jonn
- 266-277 Labor demand effects of rising electricity prices: Evidence for Germany
by Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 278-288 Mandatory reporting of greenhouse gas emissions from buildings: Stakeholders’ opinions in Hong Kong
by Lai, Joseph H.K.
- 289-300 Energy affordability and the benefits system in Italy
by Miniaci, Raffaele & Scarpa, Carlo & Valbonesi, Paola
- 301-311 Factors affecting public support for forest-based biorefineries: A comparison of mill towns and the general public in Maine, USA
by Marciano, James A. & Lilieholm, Robert J. & Teisl, Mario F. & Leahy, Jessica E. & Neupane, Binod
- 312-315 Green supply chain management and environmental performance of firms in the bioenergy sector in Brazil: An exploratory survey
by Stefanelli, Nelson Oliveira & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa
- 316-326 The role of sustainability and life cycle thinking in U.S. biofuels policies
by Soratana, Kullapa & Harden, Cheyenne L. & Zaimes, George G. & Rasutis, Daina & Antaya, Claire L. & Khanna, Vikas & Landis, Amy E.
- 327-340 Carbon prices and CCS investment: A comparative study between the European Union and China
by Renner, Marie
- 341-353 The reform of the European energy tax directive: Exploring potential economic impacts in the EU27
by Rocchi, Paola & Serrano, Mònica & Roca, Jordi
- 354-368 Imposing limits on summer set-points in UK air-conditioned offices: A survey of facility managers
by Lakeridou, Michelle & Ucci, Marcella & Marmot, Alexi
- 369-378 Attitudes and behaviours of private sector landlords towards the energy efficiency of tenanted homes
by Hope, Alexander John & Booth, Alexander
- 379-391 The effectiveness of energy service demand reduction: A scenario analysis of global climate change mitigation
by Fujimori, S. & Kainuma, M. & Masui, T. & Hasegawa, T. & Dai, H.
- 392-397 Sustainable development of the wind power industry in a complex environment: a flexibility study
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zhu, Jiang & Zuo, Jian
- 398-402 A sustainable “building block”?: The paradoxical effects of thermal efficiency on U.S. power plants’ CO2 emissions
by Grant, Don & Running, Katrina & Bergstrand, Kelly & York, Richard
- 403-409 Potential cooperation in renewable energy between China and the United States of America
by Zhang, Wei & Yang, Jun & Sheng, Pengfei & Li, Xuesong & Wang, Xingwu
- 410-414 Making the clean available: Escaping India’s Chulha Trap
by Smith, Kirk R. & Sagar, Ambuj
- 415-421 The concept of energy security: Beyond the four As
by Cherp, Aleh & Jewell, Jessica
2014, Volume 74, Issue S1
- S5-S15 Fuelling the future?
by Warren, Paul & De Simone, Giuseppe
- S16-S23 Sustainability of light water reactor fuel cycles
by Rothwell, Geoffrey & Wood, Thomas W. & Daly, Don & Weimar, Mark R.
- S24-S30 Sensitivity analysis and probabilistic assessment of seawater desalination costs fueled by nuclear and fossil fuel
by Kavvadias, K.C. & Khamis, I.
- S31-S44 Human health impacts in the life cycle of future European electricity generation
by Treyer, Karin & Bauer, Christian & Simons, Andrew
- S45-S56 Comparative risk assessment of severe accidents in the energy sector
by Burgherr, Peter & Hirschberg, Stefan
- S57-S70 Powering Africa׳s sustainable development: The potential role of nuclear energy
by Kessides, Ioannis N.
2014, Volume 74, Issue C
- 4-15 Institutions in European and Asian energy markets: A methodological overview
by Aalto, Pami
- 16-27 Thinking big: Politics, progress, and security in the management of Asian and European energy megaprojects
by Van de Graaf, Thijs & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 28-34 United States natural gas markets, contracts and risks: What lessons for the European Union and Asia-Pacific natural gas markets?
by Talus, Kim
- 35-43 Institutional change in European natural gas markets and implications for energy security: Lessons from the German case
by Westphal, Kirsten
- 44-53 Russian energy in the EU market: Bolstered institutionsand their effects
by Romanova, Tatiana
- 54-67 Russia׳s natural gas policy toward Northeast Asia: Rationales, objectives and institutions
by Shadrina, Elena
- 68-79 Japan’s need for Russian oil and gas: A shift in energy flows to the Far East
by Motomura, Masumi
- 80-90 Natural gas in Asia: Trade, markets and regional institutions
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 91-100 Energy market integration and regional institutions in east Asia
by Aalto, Pami
- 101-110 Prospects for dedicated energy crop production and attitudes towards agricultural straw use: The case of livestock farmers
by Wilson, P. & Glithero, N.J. & Ramsden, S.J.
- 111-115 Patent analysis to identify shale gas development in China and the United States
by Lee, Woo Jin & Sohn, So Young
- 116-122 Where, when and how much wind is available? A provincial-scale wind resource assessment for China
by He, Gang & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 123-133 Economic and policy analysis for solar PV systems in Indiana
by Jung, Jinho & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 134-146 Uncovering China’s transport CO2 emission patterns at the regional level
by Guo, Bin & Geng, Yong & Franke, Bernd & Hao, Han & Liu, Yaxuan & Chiu, Anthony
- 147-157 The role of CAFE standards and alternative-fuel vehicle production credits in U.S. biofuels markets
by Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt
- 158-167 A global sustainability perspective on 3D printing technologies
by Gebler, Malte & Schoot Uiterkamp, Anton J.M. & Visser, Cindy
- 168-178 Impacts of battery characteristics, driver preferences and road network features on travel costs of a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) for long-distance trips
by Arslan, Okan & Yıldız, Barış & Ekin Karaşan, Oya
- 179-189 Assessing the potential of different charging strategies for electric vehicle fleets in closed transport systems
by Schmidt, Johannes & Eisel, Matthias & Kolbe, Lutz M.
- 190-214 Cool roofs in China: Policy review, building simulations, and proof-of-concept experiments
by Gao, Yafeng & Xu, Jiangmin & Yang, Shichao & Tang, Xiaomin & Zhou, Quan & Ge, Jing & Xu, Tengfang & Levinson, Ronnen
- 215-223 New vehicle fuel economy in the UK: Impact of the recession and recent policies
by Wadud, Zia
- 224-234 Understanding China’s electricity market reform from the perspective of the coal-fired power disparity
by Mou, Dunguo
- 235-242 A unified world oil market: Regions in physical, economic, geographic, and political space
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Banerjee, Shayan
- 243-252 The salience and complexity of building, regulating, and governing the smart grid: Lessons from a statewide public–private partnership
by Koliba, Christopher & DeMenno, Mercy & Brune, Nancy & Zia, Asim
- 253-261 Fracking in the Polish press: Geopolitics and national identity
by Jaspal, Rusi & Nerlich, Brigitte & Lemańcyzk, Szczepan
- 262-270 Social acceptance of wind energy development and planning in rural communities of Australia: A consumer analysis
by D׳Souza, Clare & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K.
- 271-285 Unravelling projected energy savings in 2020 of EU Member States using decomposition analyses
by Smit, Tycho A.B. & Hu, Jing & Harmsen, Robert
- 286-299 Do tax incentives affect households׳ adoption of ‘green’ cars? A panel study of the Stockholm congestion tax
by Mannberg, Andrea & Jansson, Johan & Pettersson, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar & Lindgren, Urban
- 300-310 Evaluating communication to optimise consumer-directed energy efficiency interventions
by Wilson, Caroline
- 311-318 An experiment for urban energy autonomy in Seoul: The One ‘Less’ Nuclear Power Plant policy
by Lee, Taehwa & Lee, Taedong & Lee, Yujin
- 319-329 Renewable energy in eastern Asia: Renewable energy policy review and comparative SWOT analysis for promoting renewable energy in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan
by Chen, Wei-Ming & Kim, Hana & Yamaguchi, Hideka
- 330-339 Opportunities and risks in Turkmenistan’s quest for diversification of its gas export routes
by Lee, Yusin
- 340-351 Participatory governance for energy policy-making: A case study of the UK nuclear consultation in 2007
by Ngar-yin Mah, Daphne & Hills, Peter
- 352-365 Can a policy program influence policy change? The case of the Swiss EnergieSchweiz program
by Sager, Fritz & Bürki, Marietta & Luginbühl, Jennifer
- 366-375 Solar cooking in Mozambique—an investigation of end-user׳s needs for the design of solar cookers
by Otte, Pia Piroschka
- 376-382 From intention to action: Can nudges help consumers to choose renewable energy?
by Momsen, Katharina & Stoerk, Thomas
- 383-394 Allocating greenhouse gas emissions in the German federal system: Regional interests and federal climate governance
by Monstadt, Jochen & Scheiner, Stefan
- 395-405 Review of hidden carbon emissions, trade, and labor income share in China, 2001–2011
by Wang, Shu-Hong & Song, Ma-Lin
- 406-413 Assessment of energy security in China based on ecological network analysis: A perspective from the security of crude oil supply
by Lu, Weiwei & Su, Meirong & Zhang, Yan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Liu, Gengyuan
- 414-424 Externalities from lignite mining-related dust emissions
by Papagiannis, A. & Roussos, D. & Menegaki, M. & Damigos, D.
- 425-432 World polarization in carbon emissions, potential conflict and groups: An updated revision
by Antonio Duro, Juan & Teixidó-Figueras, Jordi
- 433-442 Natural gas, uncertainty, and climate policy in the US electric power sector
by Bistline, John E.
- 443-453 Reforming Brazil׳s offshore oil and gas safety regulatory framework: Lessons from Norway, the United Kingdom and the United States
by Mendes, Pietro A.S. & Hall, Jeremy & Matos, Stelvia & Silvestre, Bruno
- 454-464 Regional allocation of carbon emission quotas in China: Evidence from the Shapley value method
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Ao-Dong & Da, Ya-Bin
- 465-474 How Danish communal heat planning empowers municipalities and benefits individual consumers
by Chittum, Anna & Østergaard, Poul Alberg
- 475-485 Econometric analysis of Australian emissions markets and electricity prices
by Cotton, Deborah & De Mello, Lurion
- 486-498 The impact of the economic crisis and policy actions on GHG emissions from road transport in Spain
by Sobrino, Natalia & Monzon, Andres
- 499-509 A multi-criteria analysis of climate, health and acidification impacts due to greenhouse gases and air pollution—The case of household-level heating technologies
by Ekholm, Tommi & Karvosenoja, Niko & Tissari, Jarkko & Sokka, Laura & Kupiainen, Kaarle & Sippula, Olli & Savolahti, Mikko & Jokiniemi, Jorma & Savolainen, Ilkka
- 510-521 Definition of nearly zero-energy building requirements based on a large building sample
by Szalay, Zsuzsa & Zöld, András
- 522-534 Is Germany׳s energy transition a case of successful green industrial policy? Contrasting wind and solar PV
by Pegels, Anna & Lütkenhorst, Wilfried
- 535-546 On the determinants of industrial competitiveness: The European Union emission trading scheme and the Italian paper industry
by Meleo, Linda
- 547-556 Assessing the performance of Taiwan’s environmental protection system with a non-radial network DEA approach
by Huang, Chin-wei & Chiu, Yung-ho & Fang, Wei-ta & Shen, Neng
- 557-568 A local scale analysis on influencing factors of NOx emissions: Evidence from the Community of Madrid, Spain
by Laureti, Tiziana & Montero, José-María & Fernández-Avilés, Gema
- 569-578 South Korean energy scenarios show how nuclear power can reduce future energy and environmental costs
by Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 579-588 Incentives for early adoption of carbon capture technology
by Comello, Stephen & Reichelstein, Stefan
- 589-599 The rebound effect for heavy industry: Empirical evidence from China
by Lin, Boqiang & Li, Jianglong
- 600-609 Values in the Smart Grid: The co-evolving political economy of smart distribution
by Hall, Stephen & Foxon, Timothy J.
- 610-620 Fiscal impacts of energy efficiency programmes—The example of solid wall insulation investment in the UK
by Rosenow, Jan & Platt, Reg & Demurtas, Andrea
- 621-631 Project appraisal for small and medium size wind energy installation: The Italian wind energy policy effects
by Fera, M. & Iannone, R. & Macchiaroli, R. & Miranda, S. & Schiraldi, M.M.
- 632-642 Natural resource dependence, human capital accumulation, and economic growth: A combined explanation for the resource curse and the resource blessing
by Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili
- 643-654 An economic evaluation of Peru׳s liquefied natural gas export policy
by Leung, Leonard & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 655-662 The UK homeowner-retrofitter as an innovator in a socio-technical system
by Galvin, Ray & Sunikka-Blank, Minna
- 663-681 Heat Roadmap Europe: Identifying strategic heat synergy regions
by Persson, U. & Möller, B. & Werner, S.
- 682-696 Increasing synergies between institutions and technology developers: Lessons from marine energy
by Corsatea, Teodora Diana
- 697-702 An analysis of U.S. federal mileage ratings for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Friedman, Peter D. & Grossweiler, Phil
- 703-708 How many more dams in the Amazon?
by Tundisi, J.G. & Goldemberg, J. & Matsumura-Tundisi, T. & Saraiva, A.C.F.
- 709-713 Challenges for China׳s energy conservation and emission reduction
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Chang, Rui-Dong & Zillante, George
2014, Volume 73, Issue C
- 4-11 China׳s energy security: Oil and gas
by Wu, Kang
- 12-20 Stockpile strategy for China׳s emergency oil reserve: A dynamic programming approach
by Bai, Y. & Dahl, C.A. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P.
- 21-29 The struggle for safe nuclear expansion in China
by Xu, Y.C.
- 30-37 Sustaining China׳s electricity market development
by Wu, Yang & Yu, Zichao & Ngan, H.W. & Tan, Zhongfu
- 38-46 Energy efficiency achievements in China׳s industrial and transport sectors: How do they rate?
by Wu, Libo & Huo, Hong
- 47-56 China׳s carbon mitigation strategies: Enough?
by Wang, Can & Lin, Jie & Cai, Wenjia & Liao, Hua
- 57-64 The limits to solar thermal electricity
by Trainer, Ted
- 65-79 Residual load, renewable surplus generation and storage requirements in Germany
by Schill, Wolf-Peter
- 80-92 What hampers energy system transformations? The case of smart grids
by Muench, Stefan & Thuss, Sebastian & Guenther, Edeltraud
- 93-102 How to promote energy conservation in China’s chemical industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Long, Houyin
- 103-109 The role of hydrogen and fuel cells to store renewable energy in the future energy network – potentials and challenges
by Ehteshami, Seyyed Mohsen Mousavi & Chan, S.H.
- 110-126 Energy service satisfaction in two Mexican communities: A study on demographic, household, equipment and energy related predictors
by Cravioto, Jordi & Yamasue, Eiji & Okumura, Hideyuki & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 127-137 Near zero energy homes – What do users think?
by Berry, Stephen & Whaley, David & Davidson, Kathryn & Saman, Wasim
- 138-146 Feeding back about eco-feedback: How do consumers use and respond to energy monitors?
by Buchanan, Kathryn & Russo, Riccardo & Anderson, Ben
- 147-157 The new car market for electric vehicles and the potential for fuel substitution
by Kihm, Alexander & Trommer, Stefan
- 158-168 Optimizing battery sizes of plug-in hybrid and extended range electric vehicles for different user types
by Redelbach, Martin & Özdemir, Enver Doruk & Friedrich, Horst E.
- 169-179 Unseen influence—The role of low carbon retrofit advisers and installers in the adoption and use of domestic energy technology
by Owen, A. & Mitchell, G. & Gouldson, A.
- 180-185 Convergence in energy consumption per capita among ASEAN countries
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 186-195 Net private benefits of purchasing eco-labeled air conditioners and subsidization policies in China
by Sun, Junxiu & Yin, Haitao & Wang, Feng
- 196-210 The impact of renewable energies on EEX day-ahead electricity prices
by Paraschiv, Florentina & Erni, David & Pietsch, Ralf
- 211-224 Reliability payments to generation capacity in electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Pringles, Rolando & Larisson, Carlos & Garcés, Francisco
- 225-233 The taxation effect on gasoline price asymmetry nexus: Evidence from both sides of the Atlantic
by Polemis, Michael L. & Fotis, Panagiotis N.