Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
2017, Volume 109, Issue C
- 719-733 Mode, technology, energy consumption, and resulting CO2 emissions in China's transport sector up to 2050
by Wang, Hailin & Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang
- 734-746 The global CO2 emissions growth after international crisis and the role of international trade
by Jiang, Xuemei & Guan, Dabo
- 747-756 Jointly reforming the prices of industrial fuels and residential electricity in Saudi Arabia
by Matar, Walid & Anwer, Murad
- 757-766 Transferability of demand-side policies between countries
by Warren, Peter
- 767-781 Vulnerability and resistance in the United Kingdom's smart meter transition
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Kivimaa, Paula & Hielscher, Sabine & Jenkins, Kirsten
- 782-793 The long-run performance of increasing-block pricing in Taiwan's residential electricity sector
by Hung, Ming-Feng & Chie, Bin-Tzong
- 794-806 Explaining the role of incumbent utilities in sustainable energy transitions: A case study of the smart grid development in China
by Ngar-yin Mah, Daphne & Wu, Yun-Ying & Ronald Hills, Peter
- 807-816 Landscape commons, following wind power fault lines. The case of Seine-et-Marne (France)
by Nadaï, Alain & Labussière, Olivier
- 817-824 A world away and close to home: The multi-scalar ‘making of’ Indonesia's energy landscape
by Schaffartzik, Anke & Brad, Alina & Pichler, Melanie
- 825-834 Energy justice and controversies: Formal and informal assessment in energy projects
by Pesch, Udo & Correljé, Aad & Cuppen, Eefje & Taebi, Behnam
- 835-844 The economy impacts of Korean ETS with an emphasis on sectoral coverage based on a CGE approach
by Choi, Yongrok & Liu, Yu & Lee, Hyoungseok
- 845-853 Medial construction of energy landscapes in Germany
by Weiss, Günther
- 854-862 What determines China's crude oil importing trade patterns? Empirical evidences from 55 countries between 1992 and 2015
by Shao, Yanmin & Qiao, Han & Wang, Shouyang
- 863-870 Patterns of acceptance and non-acceptance within energy landscapes: A case study on wind energy expansion in Austria
by Scherhaufer, Patrick & Höltinger, Stefan & Salak, Boris & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Schmidt, Johannes
- 871-883 Certifying the sustainability of biofuels: Promise and reality
by de Man, Reinier & German, Laura
- 884-897 Particulate air pollution and real estate valuation: Evidence from 286 Chinese prefecture-level cities over 2004–2013
by Chen, Dengke & Chen, Shiyi
- 898-915 Benchmark of deepwater field development projects in the Perdido foldbelt: Evaluating fiscal impacts (Mexico, and US) using a nodal analysis production model
by Weijermars, Ruud & Alves, Ibere Nascentes & Rowan, Mark G. & Flores, Diego Blasco
2017, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-11 Is Russia building too many pipelines? Explaining Russia's oil and gas export strategy
by Vatansever, Adnan
- 12-20 Financial stability at risk due to investing rapidly in renewable energy
by Safarzyńska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 21-28 Do stakeholders’ perspectives on renewable energy infrastructure pose a risk to energy policy implementation? A case of a hydropower plant in Switzerland
by Díaz, Paula & Adler, Carolina & Patt, Anthony
- 29-43 Development of marginal abatement cost curves for the building sector in Armenia and Georgia
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Sikharulidze, Anna & Karapoghosyan, Eduard & Shatvoryan, Suren
- 44-54 The comparative effectiveness of residential solar incentives
by Matisoff, Daniel C. & Johnson, Erik P.
- 55-69 How to achieve full electrification: Lessons from Latin America
by Banal-Estañol, Albert & Calzada, Joan & Jordana, Jacint
- 70-77 Perspectives for the Brazilian bioethanol sector: The innovation driver
by Salles-Filho, Sergio Luiz Monteiro & Castro, Paula Felício Drummond de & Bin, Adriana & Edquist, Charles & Ferro, Ana Flávia Portilho & Corder, Solange
- 78-80 Implications of Finland's plan to ban coal and cutting oil use
by Lund, Peter D.
- 81-90 Energy use by Chinese economy: A systems cross-scale input-output analysis
by Wu, X.F. & Chen, G.Q.
- 91-101 Investigation into transmission options for cross-border power trading in ASEAN power grid
by Ahmed, Tofael & Mekhilef, S. & Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N.
- 102-110 Indigenous community preferences for electricity services: Evidence from a choice experiment in Sarawak, Malaysia
by van Gevelt, T. & Canales Holzeis, C. & George, F. & Zaman, T.
- 111-120 Assessing fairness of dynamic grid tariffs
by Neuteleers, Stijn & Mulder, Machiel & Hindriks, Frank
- 121-133 Assessment of interstate freight vehicle characteristics and impact of future emission and fuel economy standards on their emissions in India
by Malik, Leeza & Tiwari, Geetam
- 134-142 Three-level decoupling of energy use in Portugal 1995–2010
by Guevara, Zeus & Domingos, Tiago
- 143-153 Implications for the floor price of oil of aggressive climate policies
by Danny Harvey, L.D.
- 154-162 When households go solar: Determinants of uptake of a Photovoltaic Scheme and policy insights
by Briguglio, Marie & Formosa, Glenn
- 163-177 Impact of emission regulation policies on Chinese power firms’ reusable environmental investments and sustainable operations
by Ji, Xiang & Li, Guo & Wang, Zhaohua
- 178-183 Consumer behavioral adaption in EV fast charging through pricing
by Motoaki, Yutaka & Shirk, Matthew G.
- 184-193 Using behavioral insights to make firms more energy efficient: A field experiment on the effects of improved communication
by Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Vringer, Kees & Dirkmaat, Thomas & van den Broek, Eva & Abeelen, Christiaan & Travaille, Anjo
- 194-200 Expert assessments of the state of U.S. advanced fission innovation
by Ford, Michael J. & Abdulla, Ahmed & Morgan, M. Granger & Victor, David G.
- 201-211 Unequal resilience: The duration of electricity outages
by Liévanos, Raoul S. & Horne, Christine
- 212-226 Electricity industry restructuring in Iran
by Yousefi, G.Reza & Kaviri, Sajjad Makhdoomi & Latify, Mohammad Amin & Rahmati, Iman
- 228-238 Solar energy technologies and open innovation: A study based on bibliometric and social network analysis
by de Paulo, Alex Fabianne & Porto, Geciane Silveira
- 239-255 How feed-in remuneration design shapes residential PV prosumer paradigms
by Ossenbrink, Jan
- 256-270 Dynamics of electricity consumption, oil price and economic growth: Global perspective
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sarwar, Suleman & Chen, Wei & Malik, Muhammad Nasir
- 271-280 The environmental consequences of domestic and foreign investment: Evidence from China
by Liu, Yiming & Hao, Yu & Gao, Yixuan
- 281-291 An assessment of a proposed ETS in Australia by using the MONASH-Green model
by Nong, Duy & Meng, Sam & Siriwardana, Mahinda
- 292-298 Analysis of the economic viability of a photovoltaic generation project applied to the Brazilian housing program “Minha Casa Minha Vida”
by Vale, A.M. & Felix, D.G. & Fortes, M.Z. & Borba, B.S.M.C. & Dias, B.H. & Santelli, B.S.
- 299-311 Market-driven automotive industry compliance with fuel economy and greenhouse gas standards: Analysis based on consumer choice
by Xie, Fei & Lin, Zhenhong
- 312-321 Energy transitions and emerging economies: A multi-criteria analysis of policy options for hydropower surplus utilization in Paraguay
by Blanco, G. & Amarilla, R. & Martinez, A. & Llamosas, C. & Oxilia, V.
- 322-329 Abandonment of natural gas production and investment in carbon storage
by Hauck, Dominic & Hof, Andries F.
- 330-343 Facing the climate and digital challenge: European energy industry from boom to crisis and transformation
by Midttun, Alte & Piccini, Proadpran Boonprasurd
- 344-354 Individual metering and debiting (IMD) in Sweden: A qualitative long-term follow-up study of householders’ water-use routines
by Köhler, Helena
- 355-358 China's traction battery technology roadmap: Targets, impacts and concerns
by Hao, Han & Cheng, Xiang & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan
- 359-368 Bringing the policy making perspective in: A political science approach to social acceptance
by Dermont, Clau & Ingold, Karin & Kammermann, Lorenz & Stadelmann-Steffen, Isabelle
- 369-378 Identifying policy solutions for improving the energy efficiency of rental properties
by Wrigley, Koel & Crawford, Robert H.
- 379-389 Energy governance, energy security and environmental sustainability: A case study from Hong Kong
by Holley, Cameron & Lecavalier, Emma
- 390-424 Independent Power Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa: Investment trends and policy lessons
by Eberhard, Anton & Gratwick, Katharine & Morella, Elvira & Antmann, Pedro
- 425-434 The impact of policy consistency on technological competitiveness: A study on OECD countries
by Yoon, Jungsub & Oh, Yoonhwan & Lee, Jeong-Dong
- 435-450 Bridging the energy divide and securing higher collective well-being in a climate-constrained world
by Ribas, Aline & Lucena, André F.P. & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 451-459 Politicizing energy justice and energy system transitions: Fossil fuel divestment and a “just transition”
by Healy, Noel & Barry, John
- 460-466 Developing a city-centric global multiregional input-output model (CCG-MRIO) to evaluate urban carbon footprints
by Lin, Jianyi & Hu, Yuanchao & Zhao, Xiaofeng & Shi, Longyu & Kang, Jiefeng
- 467-473 Pricing decisions and market power in the UK electricity market: A VECM approach
by Amountzias, Chrysovalantis & Dagdeviren, Hulya & Patokos, Tassos
- 474-486 Analysing the usage and evidencing the importance of fast chargers for the adoption of battery electric vehicles
by Neaimeh, Myriam & Salisbury, Shawn D. & Hill, Graeme A. & Blythe, Philip T. & Scoffield, Don R. & Francfort, James E.
- 487-502 From innovation to penetration: Calculating the energy transition time lag for motor vehicles
by Fridstrøm, Lasse
- 503-511 Exploring additional determinants of energy-saving behaviour: The influence of individuals' participation in cultural activities
by Quaglione, Davide & Cassetta, Ernesto & Crociata, Alessandro & Sarra, Alessandro
- 512-523 OPEC and world oil security
by Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G.
- 524-537 Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe
by Janda, Karel & Málek, Jan & Rečka, Lukáš
- 538-550 Cost-effectiveness of energy efficiency programs: How to better understand and improve from multiple stakeholder perspectives?
by Yushchenko, Alisa & Patel, Martin Kumar
- 551-564 A societal metabolism approach to job creation and renewable energy transitions in Catalonia
by Rodríguez-Huerta, Edgar & Rosas-Casals, Martí & Sorman, Alevgul H.
- 565-573 When do you charge your electric vehicle? A stated adaptation approach
by Langbroek, Joram H.M. & Franklin, Joel P. & Susilo, Yusak O.
- 574-582 Material requirements and availability for multi-terawatt deployment of photovoltaics
by Davidsson, Simon & Höök, Mikael
- 583-592 Business actors, political resistance, and strategies for policymakers
by Downie, Christian
- 593-605 What do people ‘learn by looking’ at direct feedback on their energy consumption? Results of a field study in Southern France
by Kendel, Adnane & Lazaric, Nathalie & Maréchal, Kevin
- 606-616 Have regulatory reforms improved the efficiency levels of the Japanese electricity distribution sector? A cost metafrontier-based analysis
by Li, Hong-Zhou & Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Xiao, Xing-Zhi & Lau, Sim-Yee
- 617-623 Fossil fuel subsidy reforms and their impacts on firms
by Rentschler, Jun & Kornejew, Martin & Bazilian, Morgan
- 624-633 Compliance choice analysis for India's thermal power sector in the market-based energy efficiency regime
by Sahoo, Nihar R. & Mohapatra, Pratap K.J. & Mahanty, Biswajit
- 634-644 The Dragon awakens: Innovation, competition, and transition in the energy strategy of the People’s Republic of China, 1949–2017
by Zhang, Long & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Ren, Jingzheng & Ely, Adrian
- 645-656 Will recent boom in coal power lead to a bust in China? A micro-economic analysis
by Yuan, Jiahai & Wang, Yang & Zhang, Weirong & Zhao, Changhong & Liu, Qian & Shen, Xinyi & Zhang, Kai & Dong, Liansai
- 657-672 Scaling up finance for off-grid renewable energy: The role of aggregation and spatial diversification in derisking investments in mini-grids for rural electrification in India
by Malhotra, Abhishek & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Haelg, Leonore & Waissbein, Oliver
- 673-683 “Wind energy is not an issue for government”: Barriers to wind energy development in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
by Mercer, Nicholas & Sabau, Gabriela & Klinke, Andreas
- 684-695 Effects of policies on patenting in wind-power technologies
by Schleich, Joachim & Walz, Rainer & Ragwitz, Mario
- 696-701 Decline in China's coal consumption: An evidence of peak coal or a temporary blip?
by Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong
- 702-711 A novel cost reducing reactive power market structure for modifying mandatory generation regions of producers
by Ahmadimanesh, A. & Kalantar, M.
- 712-714 Why will dominant alternative transportation fuels be liquid fuels, not electricity or hydrogen?
by Zhao, Bin
- 715-730 Historic paths and future expectations: The macroeconomic impacts of the offshore wind technologies in the UK
by Graziano, Marcello & Lecca, Patrizio & Musso, Marta
- 731-741 Solar PV where the sun doesn’t shine: Estimating the economic impacts of support schemes for residential PV with detailed net demand profiling
by La Monaca, Sarah & Ryan, Lisa
- 742-754 Photovoltaic self-consumption regulation in Spain: Profitability analysis and alternative regulation schemes
by López Prol, Javier & Steininger, Karl W.
- 755-764 Energy landscapes and urban trajectories towards sustainability
by Broto, Vanesa Castán
- 765-775 How biofuel policies backfire: Misguided goals, inefficient mechanisms, and political-ecological blind spots
by Oliveira, Gustavo de L.T. & McKay, Ben & Plank, Christina
- 776-790 Do no harm? Risk perceptions in national bioenergy policies and actual mitigation performance
by Goetz, Ariane & German, Laura & Hunsberger, Carol & Schmidt, Oscar
- 791-805 “Unbundling” the biofuel promise: Querying the ability of liquid biofuels to deliver on socio-economic policy expectations
by Hunsberger, Carol & German, Laura & Goetz, Ariane
- 806-817 Sine Qua Nons of sustainable biofuels: Distilling implications of under-performance for national biofuel programs
by German, Laura & Goetz, Ariane & Searchinger, Tim & Oliveira, Gustavo de L.T. & Tomei, Julia & Hunsberger, Carol & Weigelt, Jes
- 818-828 Evolving energy landscapes in the South Wales Valleys: Exploring community perception and participation
by Llewellyn, David H. & Rohse, Melanie & Day, Rosie & Fyfe, Hamish
- 829-835 Visibility/invisibility in the 'making' of energy landscape. Strategies and policies in the hydropower development of the Piave river (Italian Eastern Alps)
by Ferrario, Viviana & Castiglioni, Benedetta
- 836-843 Attributing responsibility for energy justice: A case study of the Hinkley Point Nuclear Complex
by Jenkins, Kirsten & McCauley, Darren & Warren, Charles R.
- 844-858 Water use of the UK thermal electricity generation fleet by 2050: Part 1 identifying the problem
by Murrant, Daniel & Quinn, Andrew & Chapman, Lee & Heaton, Chris
- 859-874 Water use of the UK thermal electricity generation fleet by 2050: Part 2 quantifying the problem
by Murrant, Daniel & Quinn, Andrew & Chapman, Lee & Heaton, Chris
2017, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-10 Smart demand response in China: Challenges and drivers
by Guo, Peiyang & Li, Victor O.K. & Lam, Jacqueline C.K.
- 11-26 Transition and transformation: A review of the concept of change in the progress towards future sustainable energy systems
by Child, Michael & Breyer, Christian
- 27-31 A conceptual framework for understanding the social acceptance of energy infrastructure: Insights from energy storage
by Devine-Wright, Patrick & Batel, Susana & Aas, Oystein & Sovacool, Benjamin & Labelle, Michael Carnegie & Ruud, Audun
- 32-42 Effective energy data management for low-carbon growth planning: An analytical framework for assessment
by Liu, Bo & Evans, Meredydd & Yu, Sha & Roshchanka, Volha & Dukkipati, Srihari & Sreenivas, Ashok
- 43-52 The power of social norms for reducing and shifting electricity use
by Horne, Christine & Kennedy, Emily Huddart
- 53-62 Costs and benefits of Energy Efficiency Obligations: A review of European programmes
by Rosenow, Jan & Bayer, Edith
- 63-71 The substitutability of non-fossil energy, potential carbon emission reduction and energy shadow prices in China
by Xie, Hualin & Yu, Yanni & Wang, Wei & Liu, Yanchu
- 72-81 Memorandums of understanding and public trust in local government for Colorado's unconventional energy industry
by Zilliox, Skylar & Smith, Jessica M.
- 82-95 Beyond average energy consumption in the French residential housing market: A household classification approach
by Hache, Emmanuel & Leboullenger, Déborah & Mignon, Valérie
- 96-108 Business model for cross-border interconnections in the Mediterranean basin
by Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Rubino, Alessandro
- 109-118 Market efficiency assessment under dual pricing rule for the Turkish wholesale electricity market
by Asan, Goksel & Tasaltin, Kamil
- 119-130 Multiple bubbles in the European Union Emission Trading Scheme
by Cretí, Anna & Joëts, Marc
- 131-137 Environmental innovation and its impact on economic and environmental performance: Evidence from Korean-owned firms in China
by Long, Xingle & Chen, Yaqiong & Du, Jianguo & Oh, Keunyeob & Han, Insoo
- 138-150 Driving forces and obstacles to nuclear cogeneration in Europe: Lessons learnt from Finland
by Leurent, Martin & Jasserand, Frédéric & Locatelli, Giorgio & Palm, Jenny & Rämä, Miika & Trianni, Andrea
- 151-157 Drivers of reported electricity service satisfaction in transition economies
by Carvalho, António
- 158-166 Recalculating CO2 emissions from the perspective of value-added trade: An input-output analysis of China's trade data
by Xu, Xueliu & Mu, Mingjie & Wang, Qian
- 167-181 Well-to-wheel assessment for informing transition strategies to low-carbon fuel-vehicles in developing countries dependent on fuel imports: A case-study of road transport in Lebanon
by Mansour, Charbel J. & Haddad, Marc G.
- 182-187 Analysis of energy, CO2 emissions and economy of the technological migration for clean cooking in Ecuador
by Martínez, J. & Martí-Herrero, Jaime & Villacís, S. & Riofrio, A.J. & Vaca, D.
- 188-196 LPG fuel subsidies in Latin America and the use of solid fuels to cook
by Troncoso, Karin & Soares da Silva, Agnes
- 197-209 Natural gas in Cyprus: The need for consolidated planning
by Taliotis, Constantinos & Rogner, Holger & Ressl, Stephan & Howells, Mark & Gardumi, Francesco
- 210-224 Determining an optimal strategy for energy investment in Kazakhstan
by MacGregor, James
- 225-233 Persistence of the effects of providing feedback alongside smart metering devices on household electricity demand
by Schleich, Joachim & Faure, Corinne & Klobasa, Marian
- 234-247 Organizing business ecosystems in emerging electric vehicle industry: Structure, mechanism, and integrated configuration
by Rong, Ke & Shi, Yongjiang & Shang, Tianjiao & Chen, Yantai & Hao, Han
- 248-257 Increased house size can cancel out the effect of improved insulation on overall heating energy requirements
by Viggers, Helen & Keall, Michael & Wickens, Kristin & Howden-Chapman, Philippa
- 258-277 Eco-efficiency outcomes of mergers and acquisitions in the European electricity industry
by Monastyrenko, Evgenii
- 278-288 Predicting the quantifiable impacts of ISO 50001 on climate change mitigation
by McKane, Aimee & Therkelsen, Peter & Scodel, Anna & Rao, Prakash & Aghajanzadeh, Arian & Hirzel, Simon & Zhang, Ruiqin & Prem, Richard & Fossa, Alberto & Lazarevska, Ana M. & Matteini, Marco & Schreck, Bettina & Allard, Fabian & Villegal Alcántar, Noé & Steyn, Karel & Hürdoğan, Ertaç & Björkman, Thomas & O'Sullivan, John
- 289-299 The dynamic relationship between agricultural sustainability and food-energy-water poverty in a panel of selected Sub-Saharan African Countries
by Ozturk, Ilhan
- 300-308 A turbine is not only a turbine: The role of social context and fairness characteristics for the local acceptance of wind power
by Liebe, Ulf & Bartczak, Anna & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 309-322 Dynamic multiscale interactions between European carbon and electricity markets during 2005–2016
by Zhu, Bangzhu & Han, Dong & Chevallier, Julien & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 323-336 An analysis of the decline of electricity spot prices in Europe: Who is to blame?
by Bublitz, Andreas & Keles, Dogan & Fichtner, Wolf
- 337-344 Consignment auctions of free emissions allowances
by Burtraw, Dallas & McCormack, Kristen
- 345-355 Analysis of barriers and drivers for the development of the ESCO markets in Europe
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Boza-Kiss, Benigna
- 356-369 Non-constant learning rates in retrospective experience curve analyses and their correlation to deployment programs
by Wei, Max & Smith, Sarah Josephine & Sohn, Michael D.
- 371-380 Cross-border investment expenditure spillovers in European gas infrastructure
by Bouwmeester, Maaike C. & Scholtens, Bert
- 381-393 Evaluating plug-in electric vehicle policies in the context of long-term greenhouse gas reduction goals: Comparing 10 Canadian provinces using the “PEV policy report card”
by Melton, Noel & Axsen, Jonn & Goldberg, Suzanne
- 394-402 Competitiveness of advanced and conventional biofuels: Results from least-cost modelling of biofuel competition in Germany
by Millinger, M. & Ponitka, J. & Arendt, O. & Thrän, D.
- 403-412 Understanding the motivations behind the Myanmar-China energy pipeline: Multiple streams and energy politics in China
by Liu, Dawei & Yamaguchi, Kensuke & Yoshikawa, Hisashi
- 413-424 Consumer preferences for electricity tariffs: Does proximity matter?
by Kalkbrenner, Bernhard J. & Yonezawa, Koichi & Roosen, Jutta
- 425-436 Shedding light on the last mile: A study on the diffusion of Pay As You Go Solar Home Systems in Central East Africa
by Barrie, Jack & Cruickshank, Heather J.
- 437-447 External cost of photovoltaic oriented silicon production: A case in China
by Wang, Zanxin & Wei, Wei
- 448-458 Short-run impacts of a severance tax change: Evidence from Alaska
by Reimer, Matthew N. & Guettabi, Mouhcine & Tanaka, Audrey-Loraine
- 459-471 A moral extension of the theory of planned behavior to predict consumers’ purchase intention for energy-efficient household appliances in Malaysia
by Tan, Chin-Seang & Ooi, Hooi-Yin & Goh, Yen-Nee
- 472-479 Personality traits and renewable energy technology adoption: A policy case study from China
by He, Pan & Veronesi, Marcella
- 480-487 Critical Success Factors for integrating renewable energy development in a country with 2 systems: The case of Pearl River Delta and Hong Kong SAR in China
by Lam, Patrick T.I. & Yang, H.X. & Yu, Jack, S.
- 488-490 A simple lower bound on the EROI of photovoltaic electricity generation
by Pickard, William F.
- 491-497 Future of Indian Power Sector Reforms: Electricity Amendment Bill 2014
by Agrawal, Atul & Kumar, Anil & Rao, T. Joji
- 498-505 Further considerations to: Energy Return on Energy Invested (ERoEI) for photovoltaic solar systems in regions of moderate insolation
by Ferroni, Ferruccio & Guekos, Alexandros & Hopkirk, Robert J.
- 507-523 Household preferences for cooking fuels and inter-fuel substitutions: Unlocking the modern fuels in the Nepalese household
by Joshi, Janak & Bohara, Alok K.
- 524-531 The impact of natural gas price control in China: A computable general equilibrium approach
by He, Yongda & Lin, Boqiang
- 532-538 Evaluating relative benefits of different types of R&D for clean energy technologies
by Shayegh, Soheil & Sanchez, Daniel L. & Caldeira, Ken
- 539-547 Turkey in the geopolitics of energy
by Austvik, Ole Gunnar & Rzayeva, Gülmira
- 548-560 Exploring factors affecting on-farm renewable energy adoption in Scotland using large-scale microdata
by Ge, Jiaqi & Sutherland, Lee-Ann & Polhill, J. Gary & Matthews, Keith & Miller, Dave & Wardell-Johnson, Douglas
- 561-572 Microsimulation of low carbon urban transport policies in Beijing
by Yang, Yuan & Wang, Can & Liu, Wenling & Zhou, Peng
- 573-584 Incentives and barriers for wind power expansion and system integration in Denmark
by Hvelplund, Frede & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Meyer, Niels I.
- 585-599 Assessing drivers of economy-wide energy use and emissions: IDA versus SDA
by Wang, H. & Ang, B.W. & Su, Bin
- 600-606 Energy justice and the legacy of conflict: Assessing the Kosovo C thermal power plant project
by Lappe-Osthege, Teresa & Andreas, Jan-Justus
- 607-614 Practices and imaginations of energy justice in transition. A case study of the Noordoostpolder, the Netherlands
by Rasch, Elisabet Dueholm & Köhne, Michiel
- 615-620 In pursuit of energy justice
by LaBelle, Michael Carnegie
- 621-630 Exploring participatory energy budgeting as a policy instrument to foster energy justice
by Capaccioli, Andrea & Poderi, Giacomo & Bettega, Mela & D'Andrea, Vincenzo
- 631-639 Harnessing social innovation for energy justice: A business model perspective
by Hiteva, Ralitsa & Sovacool, Benjamin
- 640-648 Spatializing energy justice
by Bouzarovski, Stefan & Simcock, Neil
- 649-657 Energy justice at the end of the wire: Enacting community energy and equity in Wales
by Forman, Alister
- 658-668 Factor decomposition analysis and causal mechanism investigation on urban transport CO2 emissions: Comparative study on Shanghai and Tokyo
by Luo, Xiao & Dong, Liang & Dou, Yi & Li, Yan & Liu, Kai & Ren, Jingzheng & Liang, Hanwei & Mai, Xianmin
- 669-677 The energy policy outlets for community acceptance of ecological investment in China
by Wang, Zhan & Deng, Xiangzheng
- 678-687 How does urbanization affect carbon dioxide emissions? A cross-country panel data analysis
by Zhang, Ning & Yu, Keren & Chen, Zhongfei
- 688-697 Provincial transfers of enabled carbon emissions in China: A supply-side perspective
by Xie, Rui & Hu, Guangxiao & Zhang, Youguo & Liu, Yu
- 698-710 Decomposing inequality in energy-related CO2 emissions by source and source increment: The roles of production and residential consumption
by Chen, Jiandong & Cheng, Shulei & Song, Malin
2017, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-11 The effect of climate change on electricity expenditures in Massachusetts
by Véliz, Karina D. & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Cleveland, Cutler J. & Stoner, Anne M.K.
- 12-21 The electric commons: A qualitative study of community accountability
by Melville, Emilia & Christie, Ian & Burningham, Kate & Way, Celia & Hampshire, Phil
- 22-31 Spatial structure, inequality and trading community of renewable energy networks: A comparative study of solar and hydro energy product trades
by Fu, Xin & Yang, Yu & Dong, Wen & Wang, Changjian & Liu, Yi
- 32-40 Consumer preference and willingness to pay for a renewable fuel standard (RFS) policy: Focusing on ex-ante market analysis and segmentation
by Shin, Jungwoo & Hwang, Won-Sik
- 41-47 Natural gas and spillover from the US Clean Power Plan into the Paris Agreement
by Peters, Jeffrey C.
- 48-58 Role of targeted policies in mainstreaming renewable energy in a resource constrained electricity system: A case study of Karnataka electricity system in India
by Amrutha, A.A. & Balachandra, P. & Mathirajan, M.
- 59-67 Energy Performance Contract models for the diffusion of green-manufacturing technologies in China: A stakeholder analysis from SMEs’ perspective
by Liu, Peng & Zhou, Yuan & Zhou, Dillon K. & Xue, Lan
- 68-74 Discovering the new renewable legal order in Poland: with or without wind?
by Sokołowski, Maciej M.
- 75-84 The potential and reality of the solar water heater programme in South African townships: Lessons from the City of Tshwane
by Curry, Claire & Cherni, Judith A. & Mapako, Maxwell
- 85-102 The impact of policy actions and future energy prices on the cost-optimal development of the energy system in Norway and Sweden
by Seljom, Pernille & Tomasgard, Asgeir
- 103-110 Multinational uranium enrichment in the Middle East
by Ahmad, Ali & Salahieh, Sidra & Snyder, Ryan
- 111-121 The response of the Beijing carbon emissions allowance price (BJC) to macroeconomic and energy price indices
by Zeng, Shihong & Nan, Xin & Liu, Chao & Chen, Jiuying
- 122-128 The role of utilities in developing low carbon, electric megacities
by Kennedy, Chris & Stewart, Iain D. & Facchini, Angelo & Mele, Renata
- 129-137 A dynamic approach to environmental compliance decisions in U.S. Electricity Market: The Acid Rain Program revisited
by Hancevic, Pedro Ignacio
- 138-147 The merit order effect of Czech photovoltaic plants
by Luňáčková, Petra & Průša, Jan & Janda, Karel
- 148-154 Analysis of thermal coal pricing and the coal price distortion in China from the perspective of market forces
by Cui, Herui & Wei, Pengbang
- 155-168 Multi-criteria decision analysis of energy system transformation pathways: A case study for Switzerland
by Volkart, Kathrin & Weidmann, Nicolas & Bauer, Christian & Hirschberg, Stefan
- 169-182 Towards a comprehensive policy for electricity from renewable energy: An approach for policy design
by Iychettira, Kaveri K. & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Linares, Pedro
- 183-190 Can parked cars and carbon taxes create a profit? The economics of vehicle-to-grid energy storage for peak reduction
by Freeman, Gerad M. & Drennen, Thomas E. & White, Andrew D.
- 191-200 Small streams, diverse sources: Who invests in renewable energy in Finland during the financial downturn?
by Heiskanen, Eva & Jalas, Mikko & Juntunen, Jouni K. & Nissilä, Heli
- 201-211 Mind the gap! Barriers and implementation deficiencies of energy policies at the local scale in urban China
by Wu, Jing & Zuidema, Christian & Gugerell, Katharina & de Roo, Gert
- 212-221 The rationale for energy efficiency policy: Assessing the recognition of the multiple benefits of energy efficiency retrofit policy
by Kerr, Niall & Gouldson, Andy & Barrett, John
- 222-232 The retirement cliff: Power plant lives and their policy implications
by Rode, David C. & Fischbeck, Paul S. & Páez, Antonio R.
- 233-243 Industrial and residential electricity demand dynamics in Japan: How did price and income elasticities evolve from 1989 to 2014?
by Wang, Nan & Mogi, Gento
- 244-254 Perceived price complexity of dynamic energy tariffs: An investigation of antecedents and consequences
by Layer, Patrick & Feurer, Sven & Jochem, Patrick
- 255-265 Social equity issues in the distribution of feed-in tariff policy benefits: A cross sectional analysis from England and Wales using spatial census and policy data
by Grover, David & Daniels, Benjamin
- 266-277 Thermoelectric dispatch: From utopian planning to reality
by Rego, Erik Eduardo & de Oliveira Ribeiro, Celma & do Valle Costa, Oswaldo Luiz & Ho, Linda Lee
- 278-287 Geographic and socio-economic barriers to rural electrification: New evidence from Indian villages
by Dugoua, Eugenie & Liu, Ruinan & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 288-297 Economic impacts of natural gas flow disruptions between Russia and the EU
by Bouwmeester, Maaike C. & Oosterhaven, J.
- 298-309 Carbon emissions quotas in the Chinese road transport sector: A carbon trading perspective
by Han, Rong & Yu, Bi-Ying & Tang, Bao-Jun & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 310-314 Maritime energy and security: Synergistic maximization or necessary tradeoffs?
by Nyman, Elizabeth
- 315-325 Economic analysis of Brazilian policies for energy efficient electric motors
by Andrade, Cássio Tersandro de Castro & Pontes, Ricardo Silva Thé
- 326-344 How economic growth affects emissions? An investigation of the environmental Kuznets curve in Portuguese and Spanish economic activity sectors
by Moutinho, Victor & Varum, Celeste & Madaleno, Mara
- 345-355 How do U.S. state residents form opinions about ‘fracking’ in social contexts? A multilevel analysis
by Howell, Emily L. & Li, Nan & Akin, Heather & Scheufele, Dietram A. & Xenos, Michael A. & Brossard, Dominique
- 356-366 Public acceptance of renewable energy technologies from an abstract versus concrete perspective and the positive imagery of solar power
by Sütterlin, Bernadette & Siegrist, Michael
- 367-375 The mediating role of social workers in the implementation of regional policies targeting energy poverty
by Scarpellini, Sabina & Sanz Hernández, M. Alexia & Llera-Sastresa, Eva & Aranda, Juan A. & López Rodríguez, María Esther
- 376-381 French energy policy: A gradual transition
by Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Silvestre, Stephan
- 382-393 “Damp in bathroom. Damp in back room. It's very depressing!” exploring the relationship between perceived housing problems, energy affordability concerns, and health and well-being in UK social housing
by Boomsma, Christine & Pahl, Sabine & Jones, Rory V. & Fuertes, Alba