2013, Volume 63, Issue C
- 664-673 The Spanish regulation of the photovoltaic demand-side generation
by Mir-Artigues, Pere
- 674-680 Elasticities of gasoline demand in Switzerland
by Baranzini, Andrea & Weber, Sylvain
- 681-695 A projection of energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions in the electricity sector for Saudi Arabia: The case for carbon capture and storage and solar photovoltaics
by Mansouri, Noura Y. & Crookes, Roy J. & Korakianitis, Theodosios
- 696-707 Energy requirements of consumption: Urban form, climatic and socio-economic factors, rebounds and their policy implications
by Wiedenhofer, Dominik & Lenzen, Manfred & Steinberger, Julia K.
- 708-715 Considerations for decision-making on distributed power generation in rural areas
by Holtmeyer, Melissa L. & Wang, Shuxiao & Axelbaum, Richard L.
- 716-725 Assessment of technical and economical viability for large-scale conversion of single family residential buildings into zero energy buildings in Brazil: Climatic and cultural considerations
by Pacheco, Miguel & Lamberts, Roberto
- 726-737 The role of the state in sustainable energy transitions: A case study of large smart grid demonstration projects in Japan
by Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & Wu, Yun-Ying & Ip, Jasper Chi-man & Hills, Peter Ronald
- 738-746 Let there be light: A multi-actor approach to alleviating energy poverty in Asia
by Spagnoletti, Belinda & O’Callaghan, Terry
- 747-755 Consumer loss in Czech photovoltaic power plants in 2010–2011
by Průša, Jan & Klimešová, Andrea & Janda, Karel
- 756-764 The role of cooperatives in overcoming the barriers to adoption of renewable energy
by Viardot, Eric
- 765-774 Evaluating fuel poverty policy in Northern Ireland using a geographic approach
by Walker, Ryan & Liddell, Christine & McKenzie, Paul & Morris, Chris
- 775-787 The influences of financial and non-financial factors on energy-saving behaviour: A field experiment in Japan
by Mizobuchi, Kenichi & Takeuchi, Kenji
- 788-795 Institutional analysis and the “resource curse” in developing countries
by Costa, Hirdan Katarina de Medeiros & Santos, Edmilson Moutinho dos
- 796-808 Carbon reduction scenarios for 2050: An explorative analysis of public preferences
by Allen, Patricia & Chatterton, Tim
- 809-813 Energy-saving behavior and marginal abatement cost for household CO2 emissions
by Hamamoto, Mitsutsugu
- 814-822 To what extent does wind power deployment affect vested interests? A case study of the Northeast China Grid
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Zhang, Sufang & Zou, Yasheng & Yao, Jin
- 823-832 Reduction of firewood consumption by households in south-central Chile associated with energy efficiency programs
by Schueftan, Alejandra & González, Alejandro D.
- 833-844 Harnessing social networks for promoting adoption of energy technologies in the domestic sector
by Bale, Catherine S.E. & McCullen, Nicholas J. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Rucklidge, Alastair M. & Gale, William F.
- 845-850 Can Europe run on renewable energy? A negative case
by Trainer, Ted
- 851-861 Application of a fuzzy cognitive map based on a structural equation model for the identification of limitations to the development of wind power
by Huang, Shih-Chieh & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Yen-Ching
- 862-869 Public support for energy sources and related technologies: The impact of simple information provision
by Hobman, Elizabeth V. & Ashworth, Peta
- 870-876 Avoiding the resource curse the case Norway
by Holden, Steinar
- 877-881 Energy consumption and economic growth for selected OECD countries: Further evidence from the Granger causality test in the frequency domain
by Bozoklu, Seref & Yilanci, Veli
- 882-886 Farmers' willingness to convert traditional houses to solar houses in rural areas: A survey of 465 households in Chongqing, China
by Li, Xuesong & Li, Hao & Wang, Xingwu
- 887-899 A small-world methodology of analysis of interchange energy-networks: The European behaviour in the economical crisis
by Dassisti, M. & Carnimeo, L.
- 900-909 Critique of offshore wind energy policies of the UK and Germany—What are the lessons for India
by Mani, Swaminathan & Dhingra, Tarun
- 910-917 Limits to solar thermal energy set by intermittency and low DNI: Implications from meteorological data
by Trainer, Ted
- 918-926 Panel estimation for transport sector CO2 emissions and its affecting factors: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Nian, Jiang
- 927-934 How large are the impacts of carbon-motivated border tax adjustments on China and how to mitigate them?
by Li, Aijun & Zhang, Aizhen & Cai, Hongbo & Li, Xingfeng & Peng, Shishen
- 935-950 Life cycle assessment of greenhouse gas emissions, water and land use for concentrated solar power plants with different energy backup systems
by Klein, Sharon J.W. & Rubin, Edward S.
- 951-961 Monetary compensations in climate policy through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment: The case of oil-exporting countries
by Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Hourcade, Jean Charles
- 962-971 Estimation of potential energy saving and carbon dioxide emission reduction in China based on an extended non-radial DEA approach
by Bian, Yiwen & He, Ping & Xu, Hao
- 972-981 Does pro-environmental behaviour affect carbon emissions?
by Tabi, Andrea
- 982-994 Identified best environmental management practices to improve the energy performance of the retail trade sector in Europe
by Galvez-Martos, Jose-Luis & Styles, David & Schoenberger, Harald
- 995-1001 Renewable energy: Comparison of CDM and Annex I projects
by Kirkman, Grant A. & Seres, Stephen & Haites, Erik
- 1002-1012 Emergy diagnosis and reflections towards Brazilian sustainable development
by Giannetti, B.F. & Demétrio, J.F.C. & Bonilla, S.H. & Agostinho, F. & Almeida, C.M.V.B.
- 1013-1020 Low Carbon-Economy Development: China's Pattern and Policy Selection
by Dou, Xiangsheng
- 1021-1031 Impact of renewables deployment on the CO2 price and the CO2 emissions in the European electricity sector
by Van den Bergh, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William
- 1032-1041 Implications of the international reduction pledges on long-term energy system changes and costs in China and India
by Lucas, Paul L. & Shukla, P.R. & Chen, Wenying & van Ruijven, Bas J. & Dhar, Subash & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 1042-1050 CO2 emissions, energy consumption, income and foreign trade: A South African perspective
by Kohler, Marcel
- 1051-1055 Addressing carbon Offsetters’ Paradox: Lessons from Chinese wind CDM
by He, Gang & Morse, Richard
- 1056-1064 Firm competitiveness and the European Union emissions trading scheme
by Chan, Hei Sing (Ron) & Li, Shanjun & Zhang, Fan
- 1065-1074 Mitigating the greenhouse gas emissions embodied in food through realistic consumer choices
by Hoolohan, C. & Berners-Lee, M. & McKinstry-West, J. & Hewitt, C.N.
- 1075-1085 Can we trust corporates GHG inventories? An investigation among Canada's large final emitters
by Talbot, David & Boiral, Olivier
- 1086-1090 Voluntary business activities to mitigate climate change: Case studies in Japan
by Wakabayashi, Masayo
- 1091-1097 Carbon allowance allocation in the transportation industry
by Chih Chang, Ching & Chia Lai, Tin
- 1098-1110 Proposal for a national inventory adjustment for trade in the presence of border carbon adjustment: Assessing carbon tax policy in Japan
by Zhou, Xin & Yano, Takashi & Kojima, Satoshi
- 1111-1125 Probabilistic decision model of wind power investment and influence of green power market
by Gillenwater, Michael
- 1126-1138 Reduction targets under three burden-sharing schemes for 50% global GHG reduction toward 2050
by Kawase, Reina & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 1139-1150 Canadian energy and climate policies: A SWOT analysis in search of federal/provincial coherence
by Fertel, Camille & Bahn, Olivier & Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 1151-1159 Co-benefits? Not always: Quantifying the negative effect of a CO2-reducing car taxation policy on NOx emissions
by Leinert, Stephan & Daly, Hannah & Hyde, Bernard & Gallachóir, Brian Ó
- 1160-1168 Environment-adjusted total-factor energy efficiency of Taiwan's service sectors
by Fang, Chin-Yi & Hu, Jin-Li & Lou, Tze-Kai
- 1169-1181 The impact of domestic trade on China's regional energy uses: A multi-regional input–output modeling
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Xia, X.H. & Xu, X.Y. & Chen, Y.B.
- 1182-1195 Mechanisms blocking the dynamics of the European offshore wind energy innovation system – Challenges for policy intervention
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Karltorp, Kersti
- 1196-1206 The causal link between energy and output growth: Evidence from Markov switching Granger causality
by Kandemir Kocaaslan, Ozge
- 1207-1216 Assessing alternative options for allocating oil revenue in Iran
by Barkhordar, Zahra A. & Saboohi, Yadollah
- 1217-1223 The effects of an increase in power rate on energy demand and output price in Korean manufacturing sectors
by Lee, Myunghun
- 1224-1232 An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market
by Zhang, Junli & Ge, Bin & Xu, Hongsheng
- 1233-1239 Strategic rigidity and foresight for technology adoption among electric utilities
by Shah, Arsalan Nisar & Palacios, Miguel & Ruiz, Felipe
- 1240-1250 Innovation policy for directing technical change in the power sector
by Aalbers, Rob & Shestalova, Victoria & Kocsis, Viktória
2013, Volume 62, Issue C
- 3-9 Feasibility study for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: A case study in Brazil
by do Sacramento, E.M. & Carvalho, Paulo C.M. & de Lima, L.C. & Veziroglu, T.N.
- 10-18 Australian coal mine methane emissions mitigation potential using a Stirling engine-based CHP system
by Meybodi, Mehdi Aghaei & Behnia, Masud
- 19-27 “Marginal land” for energy crops: Exploring definitions and embedded assumptions
by Shortall, O.K.
- 28-43 Renewable deployment in India: Financing costs and implications for policy
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Nelson, David & Goel, Shobhit & Konda, Charith & Kumar, Raj
- 44-50 Projected contributions of future wind farm development to community noise and annoyance levels in Ontario, Canada
by Whitfield Aslund, Melissa L. & Ollson, Christopher A. & Knopper, Loren D.
- 51-61 Transporting the terajoules: Efficient energy distribution in a post-carbon world
by Pickard, William F.
- 62-69 Social costs from proximity to hydraulic fracturing in New York State
by Popkin, Jennifer H. & Duke, Joshua M. & Borchers, Allison M. & Ilvento, Thomas
- 70-78 The United States experience as a reference of success for shale gas development: The case of Mexico
by Lozano Maya, Juan Roberto
- 79-89 Urban gas drilling and distance ordinances in the Texas Barnett Shale
by Fry, Matthew
- 90-98 The effect of the 2010 Gulf oil spill on public attitudes toward offshore oil drilling and wind development
by Lilley, Jonathan & Firestone, Jeremy
- 99-106 Assessing the potential of hybrid fossil–solar thermal plants for energy policy making: Brayton cycles
by Bernardos, Eva & López, Ignacio & Rodríguez, Javier & Abánades, Alberto
- 107-117 Life cycle energy and greenhouse gas emissions from transportation of Canadian oil sands to future markets
by Tarnoczi, Tyler
- 118-123 Low-enthalpy geothermal resources for electricity production: A demand-side management study for intelligent communities
by Xydis, George A. & Nanaki, Evanthia A. & Koroneos, Christopher J.
- 124-130 Winds of time: Lessons from Utö in the Stockholm Archipelago, 1990–2001
by Fjaestad, Maja
- 131-138 Optimal integration of offshore wind power for a steadier, environmentally friendlier, supply of electricity in China
by Lu, Xi & McElroy, Michael B. & Nielsen, Chris P. & Chen, Xinyu & Huang, Junling
- 139-144 Utilization of excess wind power in electric vehicles
by Hennings, Wilfried & Mischinger, Stefan & Linssen, Jochen
- 145-156 Pipeline politics—A study of India′s proposed cross border gas projects
by Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle & Kulkarni, Sanket Sudhir & Ahuja, Dilip R.
- 157-175 Evaluating the potential of concentrating solar power generation in Northwestern India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav & Shekhar, Shashaank
- 176-184 Knowledge, risk, and policy support: Public perceptions of nuclear power
by Stoutenborough, James W. & Sturgess, Shelbi G. & Vedlitz, Arnold
- 185-195 Offer of secondary reserve with a pool of electric vehicles on the German market
by Jargstorf, Johannes & Wickert, Manuel
- 196-206 Progress in ZEBs—A review of definitions, policies and construction activity
by Panagiotidou, Maria & Fuller, Robert J.
- 207-214 Estimating and decomposing productivity growth of the electricity generation industry in Malaysia: A stochastic frontier analysis
by See, Kok Fong & Coelli, Tim
- 215-225 Modelling the economics of farm-based anaerobic digestion in a UK whole-farm context
by Jones, Philip & Salter, Andrew
- 226-235 The influence of distributed generation penetration levels on energy markets
by Vahl, Fabrício Peter & Rüther, Ricardo & Casarotto Filho, Nelson
- 236-246 Industrial waste heat utilization for low temperature district heating
by Fang, Hao & Xia, Jianjun & Zhu, Kan & Su, Yingbo & Jiang, Yi
- 247-253 Road transport-related energy consumption: Analysis of driving factors in Tunisia
by Mraihi, Rafaa & ben Abdallah, Khaled & Abid, Mehdi
- 254-266 Nuclear energy policy in the United States 1990–2010: A federal or state responsibility?
by Heffron, Raphael J.
- 267-281 International benchmarking of electricity transmission by regulators: A contrast between theory and practice?
by Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 282-291 Improving inter-transmission compensation in EU
by Stoilov, Dimo & Stoilov, Luben
- 292-300 An integrated pan-European ancillary services market for frequency control
by Scherer, Marc & Zima, Marek & Andersson, Göran
- 301-314 Efficient power generating portfolio in Brazil: Conciliating cost, emissions and risk
by Losekann, Luciano & Marrero, Gustavo A. & Ramos-Real, Francisco J. & de Almeida, Edmar Luiz Fagundes
- 315-323 A fuzzy levelised energy cost method for renewable energy technology assessment
by Wright, Daniel G. & Dey, Prasanta K. & Brammer, John G.
- 324-332 A comparative study of dynamic changes in CO2 emission performance of fossil fuel power plants in China and Korea
by Zhang, Ning & Choi, Yongrok
- 333-341 Hybrid systems to address seasonal mismatches between electricity production and demand in nuclear renewable electrical grids
by Forsberg, Charles
- 342-353 Interactions between renewable energy policy and renewable energy industrial policy: A critical analysis of China's policy approach to renewable energies
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Zhao, Xiaoli & He, Yongxiu
- 354-362 The potential estimation and factor analysis of China′s energy conservation on thermal power industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Yang, Lisha
- 363-371 Retro-analysis of liquid bio-ethanol and bio-diesel in New Zealand
by Krumdieck, S. & Page, S.
- 372-378 Individual acceptance of the biogas innovation: A structural equation model
by Emmann, Carsten H. & Arens, Ludwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 379-385 Captive power generation in Saudi Arabia—Overview and recommendations on policies
by Abdul-Majeed, Mohammed Arif & Al-Hadhrami, Luai M. & Al-Soufi, Khaled Y. & Ahmad, Firoz & Rehman, Shafiqur
- 386-400 An analysis of Australia's large scale renewable energy target: Restoring market confidence
by Nelson, Tim & Nelson, James & Ariyaratnam, Jude & Camroux, Simon
- 401-409 Setting a standard for electricity pilot studies
by Davis, Alexander L. & Krishnamurti, Tamar & Fischhoff, Baruch & Bruine de Bruin, Wandi
- 410-418 The use of green waste from tourist attractions for renewable energy production: The potential and policy implications
by Shi, Yan & Du, Yuanyuan & Yang, Guofu & Tang, Yuli & Fan, Likun & Zhang, Jun & Lu, Yijun & Ge, Ying & Chang, Jie
- 419-430 Divergence in technical efficiency of electric utilities: Evidence from the SAPP
by Jaunky, Vishal Chandr
- 431-442 Cost estimates for nuclear power in the UK
by Harris, Grant & Heptonstall, Phil & Gross, Robert & Handley, David
- 443-455 Evaluation of next generation biomass derived fuels for the transport sector
by Tsita, Katerina G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 456-462 Prospects and current status of B5 biodiesel implementation in Malaysia
by Yusoff, Mohd.Hizami Mohd. & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Sultana, Shazia & Ahmad, Mushtaq
- 463-472 Energy recovery in SUDS towards smart water grids: A case study
by Ramos, Helena M. & Teyssier, Charlotte & Samora, Irene & Schleiss, Anton J.
- 473-483 A sequential Monte Carlo model of the combined GB gas and electricity network
by Chaudry, Modassar & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick
- 484-492 Development strategy of green energy industry for Taipei—A modern medium-sized city
by Lu, Shyi-Min & Huang, May-Yao & Su, Pu-Ti & Tseng, Kuo-Tung & Chen, Falin
- 493-502 Long term strategy for electricity generation in Peninsular Malaysia – Analysis of cost and carbon footprint using MESSAGE
by Fairuz, S.M.C. & Sulaiman, M.Y. & Lim, C.H. & Mat, S. & Ali, B. & Saadatian, O. & Ruslan, M.H. & Salleh, E. & Sopian, K.
- 503-512 LNG as vehicle fuel and the problem of supply: The Italian case study
by Arteconi, A. & Polonara, F.
- 513-521 The seesaw of Germany's biofuel policy – Tracing the evolvement to its current state
by Kaup, Felix & Selbmann, Kirsten
- 522-530 Products, practices and processes: exploring the innovation potential for low-carbon housing refurbishment among small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK construction industry
by Killip, Gavin
- 531-539 The development of natural gas as an automotive fuel in China
by Ma, Linwei & Geng, Jia & Li, Weqi & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- 540-549 Car dieselization: A solution to China's energy security?
by Ding, Yanjun & Shen, Wei & Yang, Shuhong & Han, Weijian & Chai, Qinhu
- 550-560 Moving from assumption to observation: Implications for energy and emissions impacts of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Davies, Jamie & Kurani, Kenneth S.
- 561-572 Thailand's Low-Carbon Scenario 2050: The AIM/CGE analyses of CO2 mitigation measures
by Thepkhun, Panida & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 573-581 Assessment of government support for the household adoption of micro-generation systems in Korea
by Jeong, Gicheol
- 582-592 Power interruption costs to industries in Cameroon
by Diboma, B.S. & Tamo Tatietse, T.
- 593-606 Electrification of the Canadian road transportation sector: A 2050 outlook with TIMES-Canada
by Bahn, Olivier & Marcy, Mathilde & Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 607-616 Decomposing final energy use for heating in the residential sector in Austria
by Holzmann, Angela & Adensam, Heidelinde & Kratena, Kurt & Schmid, Erwin
- 617-624 Drivers, trends, and uncertainty in long-term price projections for energy management in public buildings
by Egging, Ruud
- 625-636 Evaluation of emission cost of inefficiency in road freight transportation in Turkey
by Ozen, Murat & Tuydes-Yaman, Hediye
- 637-645 Improved cook stove adoption and impact assessment: A proposed methodology
by Troncoso, Karin & Armendáriz, Cynthia & Alatorre, Silvia
- 646-655 The impact of niche green developments in transforming the building sector: The case study of Lochiel Park
by Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn & Saman, Wasim
- 656-664 Life-cycle energy of residential buildings in China
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 665-675 Factors influencing energy-saving behavior of urban households in Jiangsu Province
by Yue, Ting & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong
- 676-685 Using network analysis to understand public policy for wave energy
by Vantoch-Wood, Angus & Connor, Peter M.
- 686-696 Simulating demand for electric vehicles using revealed preference data
by Driscoll, Áine & Lyons, Seán & Mariuzzo, Franco & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 697-706 Adoption of solar home lighting systems in India: What might we learn from Karnataka?
by Harish, Santosh M. & Iychettira, Kaveri K. & Raghavan, Shuba V. & Kandlikar, Milind
- 707-716 Life cycle assessment of coupling household biogas production to agricultural industry: A case study of biogas-linked persimmon cultivation and processing system
by Chen, Bin & Chen, Shaoqing
- 717-728 Individual energy use and feedback in an office setting: A field trial
by Murtagh, Niamh & Nati, Michele & Headley, William R. & Gatersleben, Birgitta & Gluhak, Alexander & Imran, Muhammad Ali & Uzzell, David
- 729-741 An analysis on energy efficiency initiatives in the building stock of Liege, Belgium
by Singh, Manoj Kumar & Mahapatra, Sadhan & Teller, Jacques
- 742-751 Analysis and modeling of active occupancy of the residential sector in Spain: An indicator of residential electricity consumption
by López-Rodríguez, M.A. & Santiago, I. & Trillo-Montero, D. & Torriti, J. & Moreno-Munoz, A.
- 752-761 Evaluating the impact of third-party price reporting and other drivers on residential photovoltaic price estimates
by Davidson, Carolyn & Steinberg, Daniel
- 762-767 The building process of single-family houses and the embeddedness (or disembeddedness) of energy
by Palm, Jenny
- 768-773 Barriers' and policies' analysis of China's building energy efficiency
by Zhang, Yurong & Wang, Yuanfeng
- 774-779 SmartCity Málaga, a real-living lab and its adaptation to electric vehicles in cities
by Carillo-Aparicio, Susana & Heredia-Larrubia, Juan R. & Perez-Hidalgo, Francisco
- 780-787 Long-term fuel demand: Not only a matter of fuel price
by Lampin, Laure B.A. & Nadaud, Franck & Grazi, Fabio & Hourcade, Jean-Charles
- 788-797 Market power in cap-and-trade auctions: A Monte Carlo approach
by Dormady, Noah C.
- 798-808 The electricity consumption and economic growth nexus: Evidence from Greece
by Polemis, Michael L. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S.
- 809-820 Dedicating new real estate transfer taxes for energy efficiency: A revenue option for scaling up Green Retrofit Programs
by Lester, T. William
- 821-829 Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure
by Henriot, Arthur
- 830-843 Impact of residential PV adoption on Retail Electricity Rates
by Cai, Desmond W.H. & Adlakha, Sachin & Low, Steven H. & De Martini, Paul & Mani Chandy, K.
- 844-859 The rapid growth of OPEC′s domestic oil consumption
by Gately, Dermot & Al-Yousef, Nourah & Al-Sheikh, Hamad M.H.
- 860-868 Obstacles in energy security: An analysis of congressional and presidential framing in the United States
by Below, Amy
- 869-877 Testing causal relationships between wholesale electricity prices and primary energy prices
by Nakajima, Tadahiro & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 878-886 Volatility spillovers in China’s crude oil, corn and fuel ethanol markets
by Haixia, Wu & Shiping, Li
- 887-897 Do renewable electricity policies promote renewable electricity generation? Evidence from panel data
by Zhao, Yong & Tang, Kam Ki & Wang, Li-li
- 898-909 Correlation between Chinese and international energy prices based on a HP filter and time difference analysis
by He, Yongxiu & Wang, Bing & Wang, Jianhui & Xiong, Wei & Xia, Tian
- 910-919 Voluntary emission trading potential of Turkey
by Ari, İzzet
- 920-933 Determinants of green electricity tariff uptake in the UK
by MacPherson, Ronnie & Lange, Ian
- 934-947 Redistribution effects of energy and climate policy: The electricity market
by Hirth, Lion & Ueckerdt, Falko
- 948-958 Measuring competitiveness of the EPEX spot market for electricity
by Graf, Christoph & Wozabal, David
- 959-965 OPEC: How to transition from black to green gold
by Wittmann, Nadine
- 966-977 Economic feasibility of large community feed-in tariff-eligible wind energy production in Nova Scotia
by Mudasser, Muhammad & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Corscadden, Kenneth
- 978-988 Evaluation of the effect of the Power of One campaign on natural gas consumption
by Diffney, Seán & Lyons, Seán & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura
- 989-1001 Energy, environmental and economic effects of Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS) in a Developing Country
by Farooq, Muhammad Khalid & Kumar, S. & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 1002-1009 The impact of the shale gas revolution on the U.S. and Japanese natural gas markets
by Wakamatsu, Hiroki & Aruga, Kentaka
- 1010-1019 Analysis of the imbalance price scheme in the Spanish electricity market: A wind power test case
by Bueno-Lorenzo, Miriam & Moreno, M. Ángeles & Usaola, Julio
- 1020-1030 European energy policy—A review
by Kanellakis, M. & Martinopoulos, G. & Zachariadis, T.
- 1031-1039 An assessment of market and policy barriers for demand response providing ancillary services in U.S. electricity markets
by Cappers, Peter & MacDonald, Jason & Goldman, Charles & Ma, Ookie
- 1040-1047 The Greek Electricity Market Reforms: Political and Regulatory Considerations
by Danias, Nikolaos & Kim Swales, John & McGregor, Peter
- 1048-1052 Electricity as a traded good
by Srinivasan, Sunderasan
- 1053-1057 A regulatory adjustment process for the determination of the optimal percentage requirement in an electricity market with Tradable Green Certificates
by Currier, Kevin M.
- 1058-1063 Regulatory restrictions and energy: The impact of the Jones Act on spot gasoline prices
by Gius, Mark
- 1064-1077 Network approach for local and community governance of energy: The case of Oxfordshire
by Parag, Yael & Hamilton, Jo & White, Vicki & Hogan, Bernie
- 1078-1091 Reliability in the U.S. electricity industry under new environmental regulations
by Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Beasley, Blair & Woerman, Matt
- 1092-1103 The Mexican electricity sector: Policy analysis and reform (1992–2009)
by Ramírez-Camperos, Adriana María & Rodríguez-Padilla, Víctor & Guido-Aldana, Pedro Antonio
- 1104-1109 Roles of renewable energy technologies in improving the rural energy situation in Nepal: Gaps and opportunities
by Gurung, Anup & Karki, Rahul & Cho, Ju Sik & Park, Kyung Won & Oh, Sang-Eun
- 1110-1119 An assessment of the impact of energy insecurity on state stability in India
by Varigonda, Kesava Chandra
- 1120-1127 Antecedents of employee electricity saving behavior in organizations: An empirical study based on norm activation model
by Zhang, Yixiang & Wang, Zhaohua & Zhou, Guanghui
- 1128-1137 Capturing stakeholders´ views on oil palm-based biofuel and biomass utilisation in Malaysia
by Darshini, Dina & Dwivedi, Puneet & Glenk, Klaus
- 1138-1147 The nexus between carbon emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in Middle East countries: A panel data analysis
by Ozcan, Burcu
- 1148-1156 Valuation of environmental and societal trade-offs of renewable energy sources
by Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa & Ollikainen, Markku
- 1157-1164 Effects of simplifying outreach materials for energy conservation programs that target low-income consumers
by Wong-Parodi, Gabrielle & Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & Canfield, Casey
- 1165-1171 Rentierism, energy and economic growth: The case of Algeria and Egypt (1965–2010)
by Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso
- 1172-1186 Attitudes of Hong Kong residents toward the Daya Bay nuclear power plant
by Chung, William & Yeung, Iris M.H.
- 1187-1193 Effects of energy consumption on per worker output: A study of Kenya and South Africa
by Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Kumar, Radika
- 1194-1203 Fuel poverty and energy efficiency obligations – A critical assessment of the supplier obligation in the UK
by Rosenow, Jan & Platt, Reg & Flanagan, Brooke
- 1204-1211 Public perceptions of climate change and energy futures before and after the Fukushima accident: A comparison between Britain and Japan
by Poortinga, Wouter & Aoyagi, Midori & Pidgeon, Nick F.
- 1212-1215 Response to comment on paper examining the feasibility of changing New York state's energy infrastructure to one derived from wind, water, and sunlight
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Howarth, Robert W. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Scobie, Stan R. & Barth, Jannette M. & Dvorak, Michael J. & Klevze, Megan & Katkhuda, Hind & Miranda, Brian & Chowdhury, Navid A. & Jones, Rick & Plano, Larsen & Ingraffea, Anthony R.
- 1216-1225 Analysis of Japan's energy and environment strategy after the Fukushima nuclear plant accident
by Homma, Takashi & Akimoto, Keigo
- 1226-1237 Business model innovation for sustainable energy: German utilities and renewable energy
by Richter, Mario
- 1238-1244 Industrial CO2 emissions in China based on the hypothetical extraction method: Linkage analysis
by Wang, Yuan & Wang, Wenqin & Mao, Guozhu & Cai, Hua & Zuo, Jian & Wang, Lili & Zhao, Peng
- 1245-1253 LMDI decomposition analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in the Korean manufacturing sector
by Jeong, Kyonghwa & Kim, Suyi
- 1254-1267 The effects of alternative carbon mitigation policies on Japanese industries
by Sugino, Makoto & Arimura, Toshi H. & Morgenstern, Richard D.
- 1268-1275 The impact of German biogas production on European and global agricultural markets, land use and the environment
by Britz, Wolfgang & Delzeit, Ruth
- 1276-1287 Towards a comprehensive system of methodological considerations for cities' climate targets
by Kramers, Anna & Wangel, Josefin & Johansson, Stefan & Höjer, Mattias & Finnveden, Göran & Brandt, Nils
- 1288-1300 Incorporating regional growth into forecasts of greenhouse gas emissions from project-level residential and commercial development
by Rowangould, Dana & Eldridge, Melody & Niemeier, Deb
- 1301-1308 Frameworks for pricing greenhouse gas emissions and the policy objectives they promote
by Higgins, Paul A.T.
- 1309-1319 Evidence of the clean development mechanism impact on the Chinese electric power system's low-carbon transition
by Stua, Michele
- 1320-1328 Explanatory factors of CO2 per capita emission inequality in the European Union
by Padilla, Emilio & Duro, Juan Antonio
- 1329-1335 Blame the exurbs, not the suburbs: Exploring the distribution of greenhouse gas emissions within a city region
by Wilson, Jeffrey & Spinney, Jamie & Millward, Hugh & Scott, Darren & Hayden, Anders & Tyedmers, Peter
- 1336-1343 A life-cycle carbon footprint of Yosemite National Park
by Villalba, Gara & Tarnay, Leland & Campbell, Elliott & Gabarrell, Xavier
- 1344-1355 The economics of CO2-EOR cluster developments in the UK Central North Sea
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Kasim, Sola
- 1356-1365 The carbon curse: Are fuel rich countries doomed to high CO2 intensities?
by Friedrichs, Jörg & Inderwildi, Oliver R.
- 1366-1376 Nuclear power threats, public opposition and green electricity adoption: Effects of threat belief appraisal and fear arousal
by Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza, Vanessa & D'Souza, Clare & Echebarria, Carmen & Barrutia, Jose M.
- 1377-1384 Revisiting the weather effect on energy consumption: Implications for the impact of climate change
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Gopal, Sucharita & Tang, Xiaojing & Raciti, Steve M. & Lyons, Paul E. & Geron, Nick & Craig, Francis
- 1385-1391 Wind, coal, and the cost of environmental externalities
by Galetovic, Alexander & Muñoz, Cristián M.