2015, Volume 87, Issue C
- 303-313 Direct energy rebound effect for road passenger transport in China: A dynamic panel quantile regression approach
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Liu, Zhao & Tan, Weiping
- 314-324 Who benefit most from fuel subsidies? Evidence from Nigeria
by Soile, Ismail & Mu, Xiaoyi
- 325-333 Power to change: Analysis of household participation in a renewable energy and energy efficiency programme in Central Australia
by Havas, Lisa & Ballweg, Julie & Penna, Chris & Race, Digby
- 334-346 Sustainability deterioration of electricity generation in Brazil
by Moreira, João M.L. & Cesaretti, Marcos A. & Carajilescov, Pedro & Maiorino, José R.
- 347-358 Valuing carbon assets for high-tech with application to the wind energy industry
by Han, Liyan & Liu, Yang & Lin, Qiang & Huang, Gubo
- 359-369 The willingness to pay by households for improved reliability of electricity service in North Cyprus
by Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 370-381 Effects of policy characteristics and justifications on acceptance of a gasoline tax increase
by Kaplowitz, Stan A. & McCright, Aaron M.
- 382-391 A short-run solution to the power crisis of Pakistan
by Imran, Muhammad & Amir, Namra
- 392-406 Electricity market design for generator revenue sufficiency with increased variable generation
by Levin, Todd & Botterud, Audun
- 407-416 Assessment of energy credits for the enhancement of the Egyptian Green Pyramid Rating System
by Abdel Aleem, Shady H.E. & Zobaa, Ahmed F. & Abdel Mageed, Hala M.
- 417-428 The potential of decentralized power-to-heat as a flexibility option for the german electricity system: A microeconomic perspective
by Ehrlich, Lars G. & Klamka, Jonas & Wolf, André
- 429-437 Transforming the Nigerian power sector for sustainable development
by Gatugel Usman, Zubairu & Abbasoglu, Serkan & Tekbiyik Ersoy, Neyre & Fahrioglu, Murat
- 438-446 The value of delay in tidal energy development
by MacDougall, Shelley L.
- 447-454 Multi-criteria model for sustainable development using goal programming applied to the United Arab Emirates
by Jayaraman, Raja & Colapinto, Cinzia & Torre, Davide La & Malik, Tufail
- 455-464 Examining the resilience of national energy systems: Measurements of diversity in production-based and consumption-based electricity in the globalization of trade networks
by Kharrazi, Ali & Sato, Masahiro & Yarime, Masaru & Nakayama, Hirofumi & Yu, Yadong & Kraines, Steven
- 465-479 Energy efficiency investments in the context of split incentives among French households
by Charlier, Dorothée
- 480-485 Convergence and conflict with the ‘National Interest’: Why Israel abandoned its climate policy
by Michaels, Lucy & Tal, Alon
- 486-495 Exploratory assessment of the economic gains of a pre-salt oil field in Brazil
by Araujo Rodrigues, Larissa & Luís Sauer, Ildo
- 496-504 The real value of FracFocus as a regulatory tool: A national survey of state regulators
by Dundon, Leah A. & Abkowitz, Mark & Camp, Janey
- 505-516 Financial assessment of government subsidy policy on photovoltaic systems for industrial users: A case study in Taiwan
by Chou, Shuo-Yan & Nguyen, Thi Anh Tuyet & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Phan, Nguyen Ky Phuc
- 517-523 Clean coal use in China: Challenges and policy implications
by Tang, Xu & Snowden, Simon & McLellan, Benjamin C. & Höök, Mikael
- 524-541 Characterisation of representative building typologies for social housing projects in Brazil and its energy performance
by Triana, Maria Andrea & Lamberts, Roberto & Sassi, Paola
- 542-552 The importance of iteration and deployment in technology development: A study of the impact on wave and tidal stream energy research, development and innovation
by MacGillivray, Andrew & Jeffrey, Henry & Wallace, Robin
- 553-561 Russian petroleum tax policy – Continuous maneuvering in rocky waters
by Fjaertoft, Daniel & Lunden, Lars Petter
- 562-572 Willingness to pay lip service? Applying a neuroscience-based method to WTP for green electricity
by Herbes, Carsten & Friege, Christian & Baldo, Davide & Mueller, Kai-Markus
- 573-583 Public acceptance of the expansion and modification of high-voltage power lines in the context of the energy transition
by Lienert, Pascal & Suetterlin, Bernadette & Siegrist, Michael
- 584-590 Oil price fluctuations and employment in Kern County: A Vector Error Correction approach
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Gearhart, Richard
- 591-603 A cost-benefit analysis of alternatively fueled buses with special considerations for V2G technology
by Shirazi, Yosef & Carr, Edward & Knapp, Lauren
- 607-622 Financing the UK power sector: Is the money available?
by Blyth, William & McCarthy, Rory & Gross, Robert
- 623-640 Uncertainties in decarbonising heat in the UK
by Chaudry, Modassar & Abeysekera, Muditha & Hosseini, Seyed Hamid Reza & Jenkins, Nick & Wu, Jianzhong
- 641-653 Uncertainties in future energy demand in UK residential heating
by Eyre, Nick & Baruah, Pranab
- 654-664 Uncertainty in the availability of natural resources: Fossil fuels, critical metals and biomass
by Speirs, Jamie & McGlade, Christophe & Slade, Raphael
- 665-672 Public values for energy futures: Framing, indeterminacy and policy making
by Butler, C. & Demski, C. & Parkhill, K. & Pidgeon, N. & Spence, A.
- 673-684 An integrated systematic analysis of uncertainties in UK energy transition pathways
by Pye, Steve & Sabio, Nagore & Strachan, Neil
- 685-695 The impact of uncertainties on the UK's medium-term climate change targets
by Watson, Jim & Gross, Rob & Ketsopoulou, Ioanna & Winskel, Mark
2015, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-16 Location matters: The impact of renewable power on transmission congestion and emissions
by Hitaj, Claudia
- 17-26 A network analysis using metadata to investigate innovation in clean-tech – Implications for energy policy
by Marra, Alessandro & Antonelli, Paola & Dell’Anna, Luca & Pozzi, Cesare
- 27-35 Adoption of residential solar power under uncertainty: Implications for renewable energy incentives
by Bauner, Christoph & Crago, Christine L.
- 36-42 Deconstructing facts and frames in energy research: Maxims for evaluating contentious problems
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 43-56 Natural gas pricing reform in China: Getting closer to a market system?
by Paltsev, Sergey & Zhang, Danwei
- 57-72 Hybrid concentrated solar power (CSP)–biomass plants in a semiarid region: A strategy for CSP deployment in Brazil
by Soria, Rafael & Portugal-Pereira, Joana & Szklo, Alexandre & Milani, Rodrigo & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 73-81 Individual Heating systems vs. District Heating systems: What will consumers pay for convenience?
by Yoon, Taeyeon & Ma, Yongsun & Rhodes, Charles
- 82-92 Extending the bidding format to promote demand response
by Liu, Yanchao & Holzer, Jesse T. & Ferris, Michael C.
- 93-103 CO2 emissions in the global supply chains of services: An analysis based on a multi-regional input–output model
by Zhang, Wencheng & Peng, Shuijun & Sun, Chuanwang
- 104-117 Modeling the nexus between carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth
by Yang, Guangfei & Sun, Tao & Wang, Jianliang & Li, Xianneng
- 118-122 Carbon emission, energy consumption and intermediate goods trade: A regional study of East Asia
by Zhang, Jingjing
- 123-132 Dynamic properties of energy affordability measures
by Heindl, Peter & Schuessler, Rudolf
- 133-141 A new approach to measure speculation in the oil futures market and some policy implications
by Chan, Leo H. & Nguyen, Chi M. & Chan, Kam C.
- 142-153 Provincial responsibility for carbon emissions in China under different principles
by Zhang, Youguo
- 154-165 Assessing the consumers’ willingness to adopt a prepayment metering system in Nigeria
by Oseni, Musiliu O.
- 166-175 Exploring drivers of energy demand in Cyprus – Scenarios and policy options
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Taibi, Emanuele
- 176-185 The impact of China's carbon allowance allocation rules on the product prices and emission reduction behaviors of ETS-covered enterprises
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Ao-Dong & Tan, Weiping
- 186-197 The embodied energy in trade: What role does specialization play?
by Gasim, Anwar A.
- 198-218 A review of learning rates for electricity supply technologies
by Rubin, Edward S. & Azevedo, Inês M.L. & Jaramillo, Paulina & Yeh, Sonia
- 222-232 Were the hydro dams financed by the World Bank from 1976 to 2005 worthwhile?
by Awojobi, Omotola & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 233-238 LMDI decomposition approach: A guide for implementation
by Ang, B.W.
- 239-249 Time variation in European carbon pass-through rates in electricity futures prices
by Huisman, Ronald & Kiliç, Mehtap
- 250-261 The environmental and cost implications of solar energy preferences in Renewable Portfolio Standards
by Novacheck, Joshua & Johnson, Jeremiah X.
- 262-272 Exploring asymmetric behavior pattern from Indian oil products prices using NARDL and GHSOM approaches
by Chattopadhyay, Manojit & Kumar Mitra, Subrata
- 273-285 Hydropower, social priorities and the rural–urban development divide: The case of large dams in Cambodia
by Siciliano, Giuseppina & Urban, Frauke & Kim, Sour & Dara Lonn, Pich
- 286-294 Bounding the climate viability of natural gas as a bridge fuel to displace coal
by Hausfather, Zeke
- 295-302 North–South debate on district heating: Evidence from a household survey
by Guo, Jin & Huang, Ying & Wei, Chu
- 303-314 How electricity providers communicate price increases – A qualitative analysis of notification letters
by Pick, Doreén & Zielke, Stephan
- 315-327 Light for all? Evaluating Brazil's rural electrification progress, 2000–2010
by Slough, Tara & Urpelainen, Johannes & Yang, Joonseok
- 328-337 Land use implications of future energy system trajectories—The case of the UK 2050 Carbon Plan
by Konadu, D. Dennis & Mourão, Zenaida Sobral & Allwood, Julian M. & Richards, Keith S. & Kopec, Grant & McMahon, Richard & Fenner, Richard
- 338-350 Examining the role of energy efficiency and non-economic factors in energy demand and CO2 emissions in Nigeria: Policy implications
by Tajudeen, Ibrahim A.
- 351-359 Innovation performance of the US American and European electricity supply industry
by Burger, Christoph & Weinmann, Jens
- 360-368 Are plants the new oil? Responsible innovation, biorefining and multipurpose agriculture
by Shortall, O.K. & Raman, Sujatha & Millar, Kate
- 369-379 Why is South Korea's renewable energy policy failing? A qualitative evaluation
by Yoon, Jong-Han & Sim, Kwang-ho
- 380-392 Assessing the financial impacts of distributed energy on load serving entities
by Wang, Zeyu & Negash, Ahlmahz & Kirschen, Daniel
- 393-401 Using contingent behavior analysis to measure benefits from rural electrification in developing countries: an example from Rwanda
by Manning, Dale T. & Means, Peter & Zimmerle, Daniel & Galvin, Kathleen & Loomis, John & Paustian, Keith
- 402-415 One style to build them all: Corporate culture and innovation in the offshore wind industry
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Enevoldsen, Peter
- 416-432 Nuclear power plant shutdown and alternative power plant installation scenarios – A nine-region spatial equilibrium analysis of the electric power market in Japan
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro
- 433-443 Transition to distributed energy generation in Finland: Prospects and barriers
by Ruggiero, Salvatore & Varho, Vilja & Rikkonen, Pasi
- 444-455 China’s farewell to coal: A forecast of coal consumption through 2020
by Hao, Yu & Zhang, Zong-Yong & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 456-469 Australian retail electricity prices: Can we avoid repeating the rising trend of the past?
by Graham, Paul W. & Brinsmead, Thomas & Hatfield-Dodds, Steve
- 470-482 Congestion management through topological corrections: A case study of Central Western Europe
by Han, Jinil & Papavasiliou, Anthony
- 483-492 Carbon emissions reduction in China's food industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Lei, Xiaojing
- 493-505 Long-term payoffs of near-term low-carbon deployment policies
by Iyer, Gokul C. & Clarke, Leon E. & Edmonds, James A. & Hultman, Nathan E. & McJeon, Haewon C.
- 506-519 Gone with the wind? The impact of wind turbines on tourism demand
by Broekel, Tom & Alfken, Christoph
- 520-528 Collaboration patterns, external shocks and uncertainty: Swiss nuclear energy politics before and after Fukushima
by Fischer, Manuel
- 529-543 Methodology for the identification, evaluation and prioritization of market handicaps which prevent the implementation of Demand Response: Application to European electricity markets
by Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Calpe, Carmen & Theisen, Thomas & Carbonell-Carretero, José Francisco
- 544-551 On generation-integrated energy storage
by Garvey, S.D. & Eames, P.C. & Wang, J.H. & Pimm, A.J. & Waterson, M. & MacKay, R.S. & Giulietti, M. & Flatley, L.C. & Thomson, M. & Barton, J. & Evans, D.J. & Busby, J. & Garvey, J.E.
- 552-561 Analysis and decomposition of energy consumption in the Chilean industry
by Duran, Elisa & Aravena, Claudia & Aguilar, Renato
- 562-573 Net energy analysis in a Ramsey–Hotelling growth model
by Macías, Arturo & Matilla-García, Mariano
- 574-584 A combined sustainability index for electricity efficiency measures
by Goldrath, T. & Ayalon, O. & Shechter, M.
- 585-594 The indirect role of households in shaping US residential energy demand patterns
by Estiri, Hossein
- 595-613 The hidden winners of renewable energy promotion: Insights into sector-specific wage differentials
by Antoni, Manfred & Janser, Markus & Lehmer, Florian
- 614-624 Fuel price impacts and compliance costs associated with the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)
by Christensen, Adam & Siddiqui, Sauleh
- 625-634 Energy efficiency as a resource in state portfolio standards: Lessons for more expansive policies
by Thoyre, Autumn
- 635-650 Provincial energy intensity in China: The role of urbanization
by Yan, Huijie
- 651-663 Multi-regional input–output model and ecological network analysis for regional embodied energy accounting in China
by Zhang, Yan & Zheng, Hongmei & Yang, Zhifeng & Su, Meirong & Liu, Gengyuan & Li, Yanxian
- 664-673 Procedural (in)justice in the implementation of solar energy: The case of Charanaka solar park, Gujarat, India
by Yenneti, Komali & Day, Rosie
- 674-683 British Columbia’s revenue-neutral carbon tax: A review of the latest “grand experiment” in environmental policy
by Murray, Brian & Rivers, Nicholas
- 684-696 What makes renewable energy successful in China? The case of the Shandong province solar water heater innovation system
by Goess, Simon & de Jong, Martin & Ravesteijn, Wim
- 697-704 Energy savings from housing: Ineffective renovation subsidies vs efficient demolition and reconstruction incentives
by Dubois, Maarten & Allacker, Karen
- 705-717 Future energy system challenges for Africa: Insights from Integrated Assessment Models
by Lucas, Paul L. & Nielsen, Jens & Calvin, Katherine & L. McCollum, David & Marangoni, Giacomo & Strefler, Jessica & van der Zwaan, Bob C.C. & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 718-728 Is the concept of ‘grid parity’ defined appropriately to evaluate the cost-competitiveness of renewable energy technologies?
by Gu Choi, Dong & Yong Park, Sang & Park, Nyun-Bae & Chul Hong, Jong
- 729-738 Analysis of energy poverty intensity from the perspective of the regional administration: Empirical evidence from households in southern Europe
by Scarpellini, Sabina & Rivera-Torres, Pilar & Suárez-Perales, Inés & Aranda-Usón, Alfonso
- 739-748 Innovative financing models for low carbon transitions: Exploring the case for revolving funds for domestic energy efficiency programmes
by Gouldson, Andy & Kerr, Niall & Millward-Hopkins, Joel & Freeman, Mark C. & Topi, Corrado & Sullivan, Rory
- 749-758 U.S. consumer attitudes and expectations about energy
by DeCicco, John & Yan, Ting & Keusch, Florian & Muñoz, Diego Horna & Neidert, Lisa
- 759-769 The rebound effect, gender and social justice: A case study in Germany
by Galvin, Ray
- 770-783 Determining the impact of regulatory policy on UK gas use using Bayesian analysis on publicly available data
by Elwell, Clifford A. & Biddulph, Phillip & Lowe, Robert & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 784-791 Improving the attractiveness of CDM projects through allowing and incorporating options
by Carmichael, David G. & Ballouz, Joseph J. & Balatbat, Maria C.A.
- 792-801 Assessing distorted trading incentives of balance responsible parties based on the example of the Swiss power system
by Scherer, Marc & Haubensak, Oliver & Staake, Thorsten
- 804-811 There's nothing much new under the Sun: The challenges of exploiting and using energy and other resources through history
by Jefferson, Michael
- 812-832 The economic growth enigma revisited: The EU-15 since the 1970s
by Voudouris, Vlasios & Ayres, Robert & Serrenho, Andre Cabrera & Kiose, Daniil
- 833-843 The economic power of energy and the need to integrate it with energy policy
by Kümmel, Reiner & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Weiser, Florian
- 844-854 The effects of oil price shocks in a new-Keynesian framework with capital accumulation
by Acurio Vásconez, Verónica & Giraud, Gaël & Mc Isaac, Florent & Pham, Ngoc-Sang
- 855-866 Quantitative effects of the shale oil revolution
by Belu Mănescu, Cristiana & Nuño, Galo
- 867-879 Macroeconomic impacts of oil price shocks in Asian economies
by Cunado, Juncal & Jo, Soojin & Perez de Gracia, Fernando
- 880-890 Explaining the price of oil 1971–2014 : The need to use reliable data on oil discovery and to account for ‘mid-point’ peak
by Bentley, Roger & Bentley, Yongmei
- 891-902 Financialisation, oil and the Great Recession
by Gkanoutas-Leventis, Angelos & Nesvetailova, Anastasia
2015, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-11 Exploring public engagement with geothermal energy in southern Italy: A case study
by Pellizzone, Anna & Allansdottir, Agnes & De Franco, Roberto & Muttoni, Giovanni & Manzella, Adele
- 12-21 Zero energy homes – Are they economically viable?
by Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn
- 22-31 Burnout in Chinese coal mine safety supervision
by Chen, Hong & Chen, Feiyu & Zhu, Dandan & Qi, Hui & Long, Ruyin
- 32-38 Will domestic consumers take up the renewable heat incentive? An analysis of the barriers to heat pump adoption using agent-based modelling
by Snape, J.R. & Boait, P.J. & Rylatt, R.M.
- 39-49 Renewable energy and policy options in an integrated ASEAN electricity market: Quantitative assessments and policy implications
by Chang, Youngho & Li, Yanfei
- 50-60 The European renewable energy target for 2030 – An impact assessment of the electricity sector
by Knopf, Brigitte & Nahmmacher, Paul & Schmid, Eva
- 61-70 Forests, fuelwood and livelihoods—energy transition patterns in eastern Indonesia
by Lee, Soo Min & Kim, Yeon-Su & Jaung, Wanggi & Latifah, Sitti & Afifi, Mansur & Fisher, Larry A.
- 71-79 Residual learning rates in lead-acid batteries: Effects on emerging technologies
by Matteson, Schuyler & Williams, Eric
- 80-93 Development of natural gas vehicles in China: An assessment of enabling factors and barriers
by Wang, Hongxia & Fang, Hong & Yu, Xueying & Wang, Ke
- 94-101 Energy consumption and GHG emissions from China's freight transport sector: Scenarios through 2050
by Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Li, Weiqi & Guo, Bin
- 102-114 Development of urban solar infrastructure to support low-carbon mobility
by Mendoza, Joan-Manuel F. & Sanyé-Mengual, Esther & Angrill, Sara & García-Lozano, Raúl & Feijoo, Gumersindo & Josa, Alejandro & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan
- 115-125 Regulatory and ratemaking approaches to mitigate financial impacts of net-metered PV on utilities and ratepayers
by Satchwell, Andrew & Mills, Andrew & Barbose, Galen
- 126-137 U.S. oil dependence 2014: Is energy independence in sight?
by Greene, David L. & Liu, Changzheng
- 138-149 The simple economics of motor vehicle pollution: A case for fuel tax
by Montag, Josef
- 150-161 House owners' perceptions and factors influencing their choice of specific heating systems in Germany
by Decker, Thomas & Menrad, Klaus
- 162-169 The 2014 oil bust: Causes and consequences
by Tokic, Damir
- 170-181 Synergies and trade-offs between governance and costs in electricity system transition
by Trutnevyte, Evelina & Strachan, Neil & Dodds, Paul E. & Pudjianto, Danny & Strbac, Goran
- 182-193 Analysis of Russia's biofuel knowledge base: A comparison with Germany and China
by Kang, Jin-Su & Kholod, Tetyana & Downing, Stephen
- 194-206 Policy recommendations to promote shale gas development in China based on a technical and economic evaluation
by Yuan, Jiehui & Luo, Dongkun & Xia, Liangyu & Feng, Lianyong
- 207-217 On the use of an energy certification database to create indicators for energy planning purposes: Application in northern Italy
by Dall’O’, Giuliano & Sarto, Luca & Sanna, Nicola & Tonetti, Valeria & Ventura, Martina
- 218-234 Evaluating the market splitting determinants: evidence from the Iberian spot electricity prices
by Figueiredo, Nuno Carvalho & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da & Cerqueira, Pedro A.
- 235-242 Role of royalties in sustainable geothermal energy development
by Malafeh, Sam & Sharp, Basil
- 243-252 The distributional incidence of the gasoline tax in Chile
by Agostini, Claudio A. & Jiménez, Johanna
- 253-270 A system dynamics approach to scenario analysis for urban passenger transport energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A case study of Beijing
by Liu, Xue & Ma, Shoufeng & Tian, Junfang & Jia, Ning & Li, Geng
- 271-279 A broadened causality in variance approach to assess the risk dynamics between crude oil prices and the Jordanian stock market
by Bouri, Elie
- 280-287 Caught in the middle: The role of the Facilities Manager in organisational energy use
by Goulden, Murray & Spence, Alexa
- 288-298 Achieving affordable housing through energy efficiency strategy
by Copiello, Sergio
- 299-308 Hydraulic fracturing – Integrating public participation with an independent review of the risks and benefits
by Wheeler, David & MacGregor, Margo & Atherton, Frank & Christmas, Kevin & Dalton, Shawn & Dusseault, Maurice & Gagnon, Graham & Hayes, Brad & MacIntosh, Constance & Mauro, Ian & Ritcey, Ray
- 309-321 Energy intensity in road freight transport of heavy goods vehicles in Spain
by Andrés, Lidia & Padilla, Emilio
- 322-334 Personality traits and energy conservation
by Shen, Meng & Cui, Qingbin & Fu, Liping
- 335-346 The environmental and economic effects of regional bioenergy policy in the southeastern U.S
by Galik, Christopher S. & Abt, Robert C. & Latta, Gregory & Vegh, Tibor
- 347-356 Estimating the environmental efficiency and marginal CO2 abatement cost of coal-fired power plants in China
by Du, Limin & Mao, Jie
- 357-368 Germany's nuclear power plant closures and the integration of electricity markets in Europe
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A.
- 369-375 Raising the temperature of the UK heat pump market: Learning lessons from Finland
by Hannon, Matthew J.
- 376-385 Marginal abatement cost curves for policy recommendation – A method for energy system analysis
by Tomaschek, Jan
- 386-396 Comparing the value of bioenergy in the heating and transport sectors of an electricity-intensive energy system in Norway
by Assefa Hagos, Dejene & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Folsland Bolkesjø, Torjus
- 397-409 Sustainable energy communities: a study contrasting Spain and Germany
by Romero-Rubio, Carmen & de Andrés Díaz, José Ramón
- 410-420 What do customers want from improved residential electricity services? Evidence from a choice experiment
by Huh, Sung-Yoon & Woo, JongRoul & Lim, Sesil & Lee, Yong-Gil & Kim, Chang Seob
- 426-444 Measuring the competitiveness benefits of a transmission investment policy: The case of the Alberta electricity market
by Wolak, Frank A.
- 445-454 Marginal cost and congestion in the Italian electricity market: An indirect estimation approach
by Bigerna, Simona & Andrea Bollino, Carlo & Polinori, Paolo
- 455-463 Strategic investment in merchant transmission: The impact of capacity utilization rules
by Boffa, Federico & Pingali, Viswanath & Sala, Francesca
- 464-474 A regulatory assessment of the Electricity Merchant Transmission Investment in EU
by Rubino, Alessandro & Cuomo, Michael
- 475-486 Integrating distributed generation: Regulation and trends in three leading countries
by Anaya, Karim L. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 487-499 The effects of renewables in space and time: A regime switching model of the Italian power price
by Sapio, Alessandro
- 500-510 Spatially uneven development and low carbon transitions: Insights from urban and regional planning
by Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Watson, Tom & Mocca, Elisabetta
2015, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-10 Environmental and health impacts of a policy to phase out nuclear power in Sweden
by Qvist, Staffan A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 11-21 Impacts of climate change on power sector NOx emissions: A long-run analysis of the US mid-atlantic region
by Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Hugh Ellis, J. & Crowley, Christian & Joutz, Frederick
- 22-34 CO2 and energy efficiency car standards in the EU in the context of a decarbonisation strategy: A model-based policy assessment
by Siskos, Pelopidas & Capros, Pantelis & De Vita, Alessia
- 35-43 The impacts of household retrofit and domestic energy efficiency schemes: A large scale, ex post evaluation
by Webber, Phil & Gouldson, Andy & Kerr, Niall
- 44-57 Barriers to energy efficiency in shipping: A triangulated approach to investigate the principal agent problem
by Rehmatulla, Nishatabbas & Smith, Tristan
- 58-68 Federal policy documentation and geothermal water consumption: Policy gaps and needs
by Schroeder, J.N. & Harto, C.B. & Clark, C.E.
- 69-79 Spreading the rooftop revolution: What policies enable solar-as-a-service?
by Overholm, Harald
- 80-95 Scenarios for shale gas development and their related land use impacts in the Baltic Basin, Northern Poland
by Baranzelli, Claudia & Vandecasteele, Ine & Ribeiro Barranco, Ricardo & Mari i Rivero, Ines & Pelletier, Nathan & Batelaan, Okke & Lavalle, Carlo
- 96-106 Delivering energy efficiency and carbon reduction schemes in England: Lessons from Green Deal Pioneer Places
by Marchand, Robert D. & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Morris, Jonathan C.
- 107-116 Influence of the required EEDI reduction factor on the CO2 emission from bulk carriers
by Ančić, Ivica & Šestan, Ante
- 117-127 The effectiveness of policies to transform a gas-exporting country into a gas-transit country: The case of The Netherlands
by Schipperus, Ouren T. & Mulder, Machiel
- 128-141 Improving Australia's renewable energy project policy and planning: A multiple stakeholder analysis
by Martin, Nigel & Rice, John
- 142-154 Regional energy efficiency, carbon emission performance and technology gaps in China: A meta-frontier non-radial directional distance function analysis
by Yao, Xin & Zhou, Hongchen & Zhang, Aizhen & Li, Aijun
- 155-165 Biomass direct-fired power generation system in China: An integrated energy, GHG emissions, and economic evaluation for Salix
by Wang, Changbo & Zhang, Lixiao & Chang, Yuan & Pang, Mingyue
- 166-176 A comprehensive analysis of China's regional energy saving and emission reduction efficiency: From production and treatment perspectives
by Wu, Jie & Lv, Lin & Sun, Jiasen & Ji, Xiang
- 177-190 The development of gas hubs in Europe
by Miriello, Caterina & Polo, Michele
- 195-203 Sustainable thermal technologies and care homes: Productive alignment or risky investment?
by Neven, Louis & Walker, Gordon & Brown, Sam
- 204-212 Designing for an imagined user: Provision for thermal comfort in energy-efficient extra-care housing
by Lewis, Alan
- 213-222 Negotiating comfort in low energy housing: The politics of intermediation
by Grandclément, Catherine & Karvonen, Andrew & Guy, Simon
- 223-232 The changing landscape of thermal experience and warmth in older people’s dwellings
by Tweed, Christopher & Humes, Nicholas & Zapata-Lancaster, Gabriela
- 233-240 Embodied thermal environments: an examination of older-people's sensory experiences in a variety of residential types
by Henshaw, Victoria & Guy, Simon
- 241-249 Living with low carbon technologies: An agenda for sharing and comparing qualitative energy research
by Bickerstaff, Karen & Devine-Wright, Patrick & Butler, Catherine
- 250-256 Low carbon thermal technologies in an ageing society – What are the issues?
by Day, Rosie
2015, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-13 Understanding technological progress and input price as drivers of energy demand in manufacturing industries in India
by Dasgupta, Shyamasree & Roy, Joyashree
- 14-25 Energy-saving generation dispatch toward a sustainable electric power industry in China
by Zhong, Haiwang & Xia, Qing & Chen, Yuguo & Kang, Chongqing
- 26-37 The economy-wide rebound effect from improved energy efficiency in Swedish industries–A general equilibrium analysis
by Broberg, Thomas & Berg, Charlotte & Samakovlis, Eva
- 38-56 Environmental policies and risk finance in the green sector: Cross-country evidence
by Criscuolo, Chiara & Menon, Carlo
- 57-68 Urban planning and industry in Spain: A novel methodology for calculating industrial carbon footprints
by Zubelzu, Sergio & Álvarez, Roberto
- 69-81 A CGE analysis for quantitative evaluation of electricity market changes
by Hwang, Won-Sik & Lee, Jeong-Dong
- 82-86 Estimating the public’s value of implementing the CO2 emissions trading scheme in Korea
by Song, Tae-Ho & Lim, Kyoung-Min & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 87-98 Regulating existing power plants under the U.S. Clean Air Act: Present and future consequences of key design choices
by Murray, Brian C. & Pizer, William A. & Ross, Martin T.
- 99-108 Politics, proximity and the pipeline: Mapping public attitudes toward Keystone XL
by Gravelle, Timothy B. & Lachapelle, Erick
- 109-122 Approach and practices of district energy planning to achieve low carbon outcomes in China
by Xu, Baoping & Zhou, Shaoxiang & Hao, Lin
- 123-137 The impact of intermittently renewable energy on Italian wholesale electricity prices: Additional benefits or additional costs?
by Gullì, Francesco & Balbo, Antonio Lo
- 138-150 Reduction of carbon dioxide emissions by solar water heating systems and passive technologies in social housing
by Bessa, Vanessa M.T. & Prado, Racine T.A.
- 151-164 Fossil fuel and CO2 emissions savings on a high renewable electricity system – A single year case study for Ireland
by Clancy, J.M. & Gaffney, F. & Deane, J.P. & Curtis, J. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P.
- 165-168 Hinkley point C: A new chance for nuclear power plant construction in central Europe?
by Černoch, Filip & Zapletalová, Veronika
- 169-184 Long-term scenario analysis of nuclear energy and variable renewables in Japan's power generation mix considering flexible power resources
by Komiyama, Ryoichi & Fujii, Yasumasa
- 185-192 Opinion leadership and willingness to pay for residential photovoltaic systems
by Yamamoto, Yoshihiro
- 197-205 Why and how to subsidise energy R+D: Lessons from the collapse and recovery of electricity innovation in the UK
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 206-217 Invention in energy technologies: Comparing energy efficiency and renewable energy inventions at the firm level
by Rexhäuser, Sascha & Löschel, Andreas
- 218-228 Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications
by Noailly, Joëlle & Ryfisch, David