2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 943-950 Volatility in federal funding of energy R&D
by Schuelke-Leech, Beth-Anne
- 951-961 Assessing the effects of customer innovativeness, environmental value and ecological lifestyles on residential solar power systems install intention
by Chen, Kee Kuo
2014, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-10 He who has the pipeline calls the tune? Russia's energy power against the background of the shale “revolutions”
by Kropatcheva, Elena
- 11-18 Output, renewable energy consumption and trade in Africa
by Ben Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane & Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim
- 19-31 Woody biomass energy potential in 2050
by Lauri, Pekka & Havlík, Petr & Kindermann, Georg & Forsell, Nicklas & Böttcher, Hannes & Obersteiner, Michael
- 32-41 The impact of global oil price shocks on China’s bulk commodity markets and fundamental industries
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Chen, Xiaoqing
- 42-52 A blocked takeover in the Polish power sector: A model-based analysis
by Kamiński, Jacek
- 53-61 Clean energy industries and rare earth materials: Economic and financial issues
by Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela
- 62-72 Alternative future energy pathways: Assessment of the potential of innovative decentralised energy systems in the UK
by Chmutina, Ksenia & Goodier, Chris I.
- 73-89 Assessment of massive integration of photovoltaic system considering rechargeable battery in Japan with high time-resolution optimal power generation mix model
by Komiyama, Ryoichi & Fujii, Yasumasa
- 90-103 Survey of Western U.S. electric utility resource plans
by Wilkerson, Jordan & Larsen, Peter & Barbose, Galen
- 104-114 How to achieve optimal and sustainable use of the subsurface for Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage
by Bloemendal, Martin & Olsthoorn, Theo & Boons, Frank
- 115-134 Using real options to determine optimal funding strategies for CO2 capture, transport and storage projects in the European Union
by Eckhause, Jeremy & Herold, Johannes
- 135-143 Fuelling expectations: A policy-promise lock-in of UK biofuel policy
by Berti, Pietro & Levidow, Les
- 144-156 Impact of oil prices, economic diversification policies and energy conservation programs on the electricity and water demands in Kuwait
by Wood, Michael & Alsayegh, Osamah A.
- 157-169 Decision support model for establishing the optimal energy retrofit strategy for existing multi-family housing complexes
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Hyunjoong & Seon Park, Hyo
- 170-184 Implementation of energy-saving policies in China: How local governments assisted industrial enterprises in achieving energy-saving targets
by Zhao, Xiaofan & Li, Huimin & Wu, Liang & Qi, Ye
- 185-197 Life cycle assessment as a policy-support tool: The case of taxis in the city of Madrid
by Vedrenne, Michel & Pérez, Javier & Lumbreras, Julio & Rodríguez, María Encarnación
- 198-208 Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information
by Blancard, Stéphane & Martin, Elsa
- 209-217 A post-2020 EU energy technology policy: Revisiting the strategic energy technology plan
by Ruester, Sophia & Schwenen, Sebastian & Finger, Matthias & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 218-223 The dynamics of oil consumption and economic growth in Malaysia
by Park, Sun-Young & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 224-233 Enhanced understanding of energy ratepayers: Factors influencing perceptions of government energy efficiency subsidies and utility alternative energy use
by Craig, Christopher A. & Allen, Myria W.
- 234-248 Vulnerability to terrorist attacks in European electricity decarbonisation scenarios: Comparing renewable electricity imports to gas imports
by Lilliestam, Johan
- 249-256 Measuring the effect of procrastination and environmental awareness on households' energy-saving behaviours: An empirical approach
by Lillemo, Shuling Chen
- 257-266 Online marketing of green electricity in Germany—A content analysis of providers’ websites
by Herbes, Carsten & Ramme, Iris
- 267-279 An analysis of UK policies for domestic energy reduction using an agent based tool
by Lee, Timothy & Yao, Runming & Coker, Phil
- 280-291 The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price
by Wagner, Liam & Molyneaux, Lynette & Foster, John
- 292-302 Energy regulation in China: Objective selection, potential assessment and responsibility sharing by partial frontier analysis
by Xia, X.H. & Chen, Y.B. & Li, J.S. & Tasawar, H. & Alsaedi, A. & Chen, G.Q.
- 303-311 Can the regulated market help foster a free market for wind energy in Brazil?
by Dalbem, Marta Corrêa & Brandão, Luiz Eduardo Teixeira & Gomes, Leonardo Lima
- 312-325 Energy Security Analysis: The case of constrained oil supply for Ireland
by Glynn, James & Chiodi, Alessandro & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Deane, J.P. & Bazilian, Morgan & Gallachóir, Brian Ó
- 326-334 Distributional effects of a carbon tax in broader U.S. fiscal reform
by Mathur, Aparna & Morris, Adele C.
- 335-349 What do people living in deprived communities in the UK think about household energy efficiency interventions?
by Scott, Fiona L. & Jones, Christopher R. & Webb, Thomas L.
- 350-358 Rethinking improved cookstove diffusion programs: A case study of social perceptions and cooking choices in rural Guatemala
by Bielecki, Christopher & Wingenbach, Gary
- 359-368 The nexus of electricity consumption, economic growth and CO2 emissions in the BRICS countries
by Cowan, Wendy N. & Chang, Tsangyao & Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Gupta, Rangan
- 369-378 Exploring public perceptions of energy security risks in the UK
by Demski, Christina & Poortinga, Wouter & Pidgeon, Nick
- 379-389 Diffusion of non-traditional cookstoves across western Honduras: A social network analysis
by Ramirez, Sebastian & Dwivedi, Puneet & Ghilardi, Adrian & Bailis, Robert
- 390-399 Residents' attitudes to proposed wind farms in the West Coast region of South Africa: A social perspective from the South
by Lombard, Andrea & Ferreira, Sanette
- 400-410 Energy security and climate change: How oil endowment influences alternative vehicle innovation
by Kim, Jung Eun
- 411-418 Economic, social, energy and environmental assessment of inter-municipality commuting: The case of Portugal
by Ferreira, João-Pedro & Barata, Eduardo & Ramos, Pedro Nogueira & Cruz, Luis
- 419-427 Energy consumption, human well-being and economic development in central and eastern European nations: A cautionary tale of sustainability
by Jorgenson, Andrew K. & Alekseyko, Alina & Giedraitis, Vincentas
- 428-435 “Nuclear energy sounded wonderful 40 years ago”: UK citizen views on CCS
by Lock, Simon J. & Smallman, Melanie & Lee, Maria & Rydin, Yvonne
- 436-449 Energy poverty reduction by fuel switching. Impact evaluation of the LPG conversion program in Indonesia
by Andadari, Roos Kities & Mulder, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 450-461 The cost of nuclear electricity: France after Fukushima
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 462-474 Nuclear energy policy in Belgium after Fukushima
by Kunsch, Pierre L. & Friesewinkel, Jean
- 475-483 An international comparative analysis of public acceptance of nuclear energy
by Kim, Younghwan & Kim, Wonjoon & Kim, Minki
- 484-495 Policy implications for improved cook stove programs—A case study of the importance of village fuel use variations
by Vahlne, Niklas & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 496-506 Engaging the public with low-carbon energy technologies: Results from a Scottish large group process
by Howell, Rhys & Shackley, Simon & Mabon, Leslie & Ashworth, Peta & Jeanneret, Talia
- 507-516 Local community opinions regarding the socio-environmental aspects of lignite surface mining: Experiences from central Poland
by Badera, Jarosław & Kocoń, Paweł
- 517-525 The game of trading jobs for emissions
by Arto, I. & Rueda-Cantuche, J.M. & Andreoni, V. & Mongelli, I. & Genty, A.
- 526-536 Sustainable power and scenic beauty: The Niagara River Water Diversion Treaty and its relevance today
by Sedoff, Andrei & Schott, Stephan & Karney, Bryan
- 537-546 Does environmental regulation affect energy efficiency in China's thermal power generation? Empirical evidence from a slacks-based DEA model
by Bi, Gong-Bing & Song, Wen & Zhou, P. & Liang, Liang
- 547-556 Non-renewable and renewable energy consumption and CO2 emissions in OECD countries: A comparative analysis
by Shafiei, Sahar & Salim, Ruhul A.
- 557-567 Urban CO2 emissions in China: Spatial boundary and performance comparison
by Cai, Bofeng & Zhang, Lixiao
- 568-584 An assessment of household electricity load curves and corresponding CO2 marginal abatement cost curves for Gujarat state, India
by Garg, Amit & Shukla, P.R. & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Upadhyay, Jigeesha
- 585-591 Wind farms on undegraded peatlands are unlikely to reduce future carbon emissions
by Smith, Jo & Nayak, Dali Rani & Smith, Pete
- 592-602 Near zero energy islands in the Mediterranean: Supporting policies and local obstacles
by Riva Sanseverino, Eleonora & Riva Sanseverino, Raffaella & Favuzza, Salvatore & Vaccaro, Valentina
- 603-614 Biofuels, tax policies and oil prices in France: Insights from a dynamic CGE model
by Doumax, Virginie & Philip, Jean-Marc & Sarasa, Cristina
- 615-629 Energy demand, emissions forecasts and mitigation strategies modeled over a medium-range horizon: The case of the land transportation sector in Metro Manila
by Ahanchian, Mohammad & Biona, Jose Bienvenido Manuel
- 630-644 Provincial allocation of carbon emission reduction targets in China: An approach based on improved fuzzy cluster and Shapley value decomposition
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Ke
- 645-653 Marginal abatement cost curves and the optimal timing of mitigation measures
by Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stéphane
- 654-665 Evaluation of the performance of combined cooling, heating, and power systems with dual power generation units
by Knizley, Alta A. & Mago, Pedro J. & Smith, Amanda D.
- 666-676 Sustainable energy transitions in emerging economies: The formation of a palm oil biomass waste-to-energy niche in Malaysia 1990–2011
by Hansen, Ulrich Elmer & Nygaard, Ivan
- 677-684 The role of natural gas consumption and trade in Tunisia's output
by Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric
- 685-693 Scenarios of technology adoption towards low-carbon cities
by Mohareb, Eugene A. & Kennedy, Christopher A.
2014, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-6 The Asia Pacific natural gas market: Large enough for all?
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Inchauspe, Julian & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 7-15 The future of oil and bioethanol in Brazil
by Moreira, Jose R. & Pacca, Sergio A. & Parente, Virginia
- 16-26 Public Acceptance of Marine Renewable Energy in Malaysia
by Lim, Xin-Le & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 27-36 EU's external energy governance: A multidimensional analysis of the southern gas corridor
by Abbasov, Faig Galib
- 37-47 Regulatory capture by default: Offshore exploratory drilling for oil and gas
by Portman, Michelle E.
- 48-56 Investigating the effectiveness of different forms of mineral resources governance in meeting the objectives of the UK petroleum fiscal regime
by Abdo, Hafez
- 57-67 “Fracking” controversy and communication: Using national survey data to understand public perceptions of hydraulic fracturing
by Boudet, Hilary & Clarke, Christopher & Bugden, Dylan & Maibach, Edward & Roser-Renouf, Connie & Leiserowitz, Anthony
- 68-77 Shale and tight gas in Poland—legal and environmental issues
by Uliasz-Misiak, Barbara & Przybycin, Andrzej & Winid, Bogumila
- 78-85 The green paradox of the economics of exhaustible resources
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 86-93 Scale economies and optimal size in the Swiss gas distribution sector
by Alaeifar, Mozhgan & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo
- 94-114 The power of biomass: Experts disclose the potential for success of bioenergy technologies
by Fiorese, Giulia & Catenacci, Michela & Bosetti, Valentina & Verdolini, Elena
- 115-125 Which of the technologies for producing hydrogen is the most prospective in Korea?: Evaluating the competitive priority of those in near-, mid-, and long-term
by Chung, Yanghon & Hong, Sungjun & Kim, Jongwook
- 126-133 Cyber security threats in the power sector: Need for a domain specific regulatory framework in India
by Ananda Kumar, V. & Pandey, Krishan K. & Punia, Devendra Kumar
- 134-149 Incorporating life cycle external cost in optimization of the electricity generation mix
by Rentizelas, Athanasios & Georgakellos, Dimitrios
- 150-164 The electric energy potential of landfill biogas in Brazil
by Mambeli Barros, Regina & Tiago Filho, Geraldo Lúcio & da Silva, Tiago Rodrigo
- 165-174 Scales, strategies and actions for effective energy planning: A review
by Pasimeni, Maria Rita & Petrosillo, Irene & Aretano, Roberta & Semeraro, Teodoro & De Marco, Antonella & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Zurlini, Giovanni
- 175-184 Emergence of green business models: The case of algae biofuel for aviation
by Nair, Sujith & Paulose, Hanna
- 185-197 The future of the European electricity system and the impact of fluctuating renewable energy – A scenario analysis
by Spiecker, Stephan & Weber, Christoph
- 198-211 Factors influencing the public intention to use renewable energy technologies in South Korea: Effects of the Fukushima nuclear accident
by Park, Eunil & Ohm, Jay Y.
- 212-222 Nonconformity of policy ambitions with biomass potentials in regional bioenergy transition: A Dutch example
by Özcan, Evren & Arentsen, Maarten
- 223-228 Towards grid parity in insular energy systems: The case of photovoltaics (PV) in Cyprus
by Fokaides, Paris A. & Kylili, Angeliki
- 229-244 Assessing the lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions from solar PV and wind energy: A critical meta-survey
by Nugent, Daniel & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 245-250 Engineering and energy yield: The missing dimension of wind turbine assessment
by Sturge, D. & While, A. & Howell, R.
- 251-260 Residents' perceptions of wind turbines: An analysis of two townships in Michigan
by Groth, Theresa M. & Vogt, Christine
- 261-269 Estimating maximum land use change potential from a regional biofuel industry
by Sharp, Benjamin E. & Miller, Shelie A.
- 270-274 Subsidy modes, waste cooking oil and biofuel: Policy effectiveness and sustainable supply chains in China
by Zhang, Huiming & Li, Lianshui & Zhou, Peng & Hou, Jianmin & Qiu, Yueming
- 275-283 Extended Divisia index decomposition of changes in energy intensity: A case of Korean manufacturing industry
by Choi, Ki-Hong & Oh, Wankeun
- 284-297 Sustainability assessment of electricity generation technologies using weighted multi-criteria decision analysis
by Maxim, Alexandru
- 298-304 The impact on electricity demand and emissions due to the introduction of electric cars in the São Paulo Power System
by Dias, Marcos Vinícius Xavier & Haddad, Jamil & Horta Nogueira, Luiz & Costa Bortoni, Edson da & Passos da Cruz, Ricardo Alexandre & Akira Yamachita, Roberto & Goncalves, Jose Luiz
- 305-314 Method for a component-based economic optimisation in design of whole building renovation versus demolishing and rebuilding
by Morelli, Martin & Harrestrup, Maria & Svendsen, Svend
- 315-322 Energy performance strategies for the large scale introduction of geothermal energy in residential and industrial buildings: The GEO.POWER project
by Giambastiani, B.M.S. & Tinti, F. & Mendrinos, D. & Mastrocicco, M.
- 323-331 Development of school energy policy and energy education plans: A comparative case study in three Wisconsin school communities
by Lane, Jennie F. & Floress, Kristin & Rickert, Melissa
- 332-339 Effects of urbanisation on energy consumption in China
by Wang, Qiang
- 340-350 Household level innovation diffusion model of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells from stated preference data
by Islam, Towhidul
- 351-358 Children, parents and home energy use: Exploring motivations and limits to energy demand reduction
by Fell, Michael J. & Chiu, Lai Fong
- 359-368 Measuring the financial impact of demand response for electricity retailers
by Feuerriegel, Stefan & Neumann, Dirk
- 369-376 Financing energy SMEs in Ghana and Senegal: Outcomes, barriers and prospects
by Haselip, James & Desgain, Denis & Mackenzie, Gordon
- 377-387 Environmental and self-sufficiency assessment of the energy metabolism of tourist hubs on Mediterranean Islands: The case of Menorca (Spain)
by Sanyé-Mengual, Esther & Romanos, Héctor & Molina, Catalina & Oliver, M. Antònia & Ruiz, Núria & Pérez, Marta & Carreras, David & Boada, Martí & Garcia-Orellana, Jordi & Duch, Jordi & Rieradevall, Joan
- 388-397 Uncovering opportunity of low-carbon city promotion with industrial system innovation: Case study on industrial symbiosis projects in China
by Dong, Liang & Gu, Fumei & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Gao, Jie
- 398-407 The influence of energy audits on the energy efficiency investments of private owner-occupied households in the Netherlands
by Murphy, Lorraine
- 408-418 Energy efficiency rating of districts, case Finland
by Hedman, Åsa & Sepponen, Mari & Virtanen, Mikko
- 419-431 A parametric analysis of future ethanol use in the light-duty transportation sector: Can the US meet its Renewable Fuel Standard goals without an enforcement mechanism?
by Westbrook, Jessica & Barter, Garrett E. & Manley, Dawn K. & West, Todd H.
- 432-443 Large-scale deployment of electric vehicles in Germany by 2030: An analysis of grid-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-grid concepts
by Loisel, Rodica & Pasaoglu, Guzay & Thiel, Christian
- 444-454 Combined heat and power's potential to meet New York City's sustainability goals
by Howard, Bianca & Saba, Alexis & Gerrard, Michael & Modi, Vijay
- 455-464 Factors influencing perceptions of domestic energy information: Content, source and process
by Simcock, Neil & MacGregor, Sherilyn & Catney, Philip & Dobson, Andrew & Ormerod, Mark & Robinson, Zoe & Ross, Simon & Royston, Sarah & Marie Hall, Sarah
- 465-474 Turkey's energy efficiency assessment: White Certificates Systems and their applicability in Turkey
by Duzgun, B. & Komurgoz, G.
- 475-489 Heat Roadmap Europe: Combining district heating with heat savings to decarbonise the EU energy system
by Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Werner, S. & Möller, B. & Persson, U. & Boermans, T. & Trier, D. & Østergaard, P.A. & Nielsen, S.
- 490-500 Including dynamic CO2 intensity with demand response
by Stoll, Pia & Brandt, Nils & Nordström, Lars
- 501-511 Forecasting uptake of retrofit packages in office building stock under government incentives
by Higgins, Andrew & Syme, Mike & McGregor, James & Marquez, Leorey & Seo, Seongwon
- 512-523 The implementation of clean development mechanism (CDM) in the construction and built environment industry
by Mok, Ken L. & Han, Seung H. & Choi, Seokjin
- 524-540 Subjective discount rates in the general population and their predictive power for energy saving behavior
by Bruderer Enzler, Heidi & Diekmann, Andreas & Meyer, Reto
- 541-551 China's natural gas consumption and subsidies—From a sector perspective
by Wang, Ting & Lin, Boqiang
- 552-561 Financial analysis on the proposed renewable heat incentive for residential houses in the United Kingdom: A case study on the solar thermal system
by Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Mallick, Tapas Kumar & McLennan, Campbell & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 562-566 Increasing electric vehicle policy efficiency and effectiveness by reducing mainstream market bias
by Green, Erin H. & Skerlos, Steven J. & Winebrake, James J.
- 567-573 Asymmetric and nonlinear pass-through of crude oil prices to gasoline and natural gas prices
by Atil, Ahmed & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 574-582 Methodology for quantitatively assessing the energy security of Malaysia and other southeast Asian countries
by Sharifuddin, Shahnaz
- 583-593 The impact of household energy efficiency measures on health: A meta-analysis
by Maidment, Christopher D. & Jones, Christopher R. & Webb, Thomas L. & Hathway, E. Abigail & Gilbertson, Jan M.
- 594-607 Residential energy efficiency retrofits: How program design affects participation and outcomes
by Hoicka, Christina E. & Parker, Paul & Andrey, Jean
- 608-618 The role of regulatory uncertainty in certificate markets: A case study of the Swedish/Norwegian market
by Fagiani, Riccardo & Hakvoort, Rudi
- 619-625 Electoral cycles in electricity losses in India
by Min, Brian & Golden, Miriam
- 626-630 Standards and Labeling program for refrigerators: Comparing India with others
by Chunekar, Aditya
- 631-643 Multi-actor governance of sustainable biofuels in developing countries: The case of Mozambique
by Schut, Marc & Cunha Soares, Núria & van de Ven, Gerrie & Slingerland, Maja
- 644-653 Nuclear power in Australia: A comparative analysis of public opinion regarding climate change and the Fukushima disaster
by Bird, Deanne K. & Haynes, Katharine & van den Honert, Rob & McAneney, John & Poortinga, Wouter
- 654-661 China's Sovereign Wealth Fund Investments in overseas energy: The energy security perspective
by Sun, Xiaolei & Li, Jianping & Wang, Yongfeng & Clark, Woodrow W.
- 662-669 Procedural justice in wind facility siting: Recommendations for state-led siting processes
by Ottinger, Gwen & Hargrave, Timothy J. & Hopson, Eric
- 670-679 The journey towards decarbonization: Exploring socio-technical transitions in the electricity sector in the province of Ontario (1885–2013) and potential low-carbon pathways
by Rosenbloom, Daniel & Meadowcroft, James
- 680-691 Environmental sustainability of biodiesel in Brazil
by Geraldes Castanheira, Érica & Grisoli, Renata & Freire, Fausto & Pecora, Vanessa & Coelho, Suani Teixeira
- 692-700 China's 2020 clean energy target: Consistency, pathways and policy implications
by Yuan, Jiahai & Xu, Yan & Zhang, Xingping & Hu, Zheng & Xu, Ming
- 701-707 Vulnerability of hydropower generation to climate change in China: Results based on Grey forecasting model
by Wang, Bing & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Zhang, Hao & Wang, Lu & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 708-717 The effects of carbon prices and anti-leakage policies on selected industrial sectors in Spain – Cement, steel and oil refining
by Santamaría, Alberto & Linares, Pedro & Pintos, Pablo
- 718-728 Carbon tariffs and cooperative outcomes
by Eyland, Terry & Zaccour, Georges
- 729-742 Volatility persistence in crude oil markets
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier
- 743-760 Energy security under de-carbonization scenarios: An assessment framework and evaluation under different technology and policy choices
by Jewell, Jessica & Cherp, Aleh & Riahi, Keywan
- 761-767 Energy security for India: Biofuels, energy efficiency and food productivity
by Gunatilake, Herath & Roland-Holst, David & Sugiyarto, Guntur
2014, Volume 64, Issue C
- 16-28 The economic growth enigma: Capital, labour and useful energy?
by Ayres, Robert & Voudouris, Vlasios
- 29-35 The European framework for energy and climate policies
by Helm, Dieter
- 36-42 Structural crisis in the oil and gas industry
by Mitchell, John V. & Mitchell, Beth
- 43-48 International gas pricing in Europe and Asia: A crisis of fundamentals
by Stern, Jonathan
- 49-57 A blessing in disguise: The implications of high global oil prices for the North American market
by Alquist, Ron & Guénette, Justin-Damien
- 58-70 Oil and natural gas prospects in South America: Can the petroleum industry pave the way for renewables in Brazil?
by Goldemberg, José & Schaeffer, Roberto & Szklo, Alexandre & Lucchesi, Rodrigo
- 71-77 Oil and natural gas prospects: Middle East and North Africa
by Khatib, Hisham
- 78-86 Opportunities and Challenges for Petroleum and LPG Markets in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Matthews, William G.
- 87-92 The scenario approach to possible futures for oil and natural gas
by Bentham, Jeremy
- 93-101 The end of Peak Oil? Why this topic is still relevant despite recent denials
by Chapman, Ian
- 102-112 Un-burnable oil: An examination of oil resource utilisation in a decarbonised energy system
by McGlade, Christophe & Ekins, Paul
- 113-123 Bottom-up modeling of oil production: A review of approaches
by Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Snowden, Simon & Aleklett, Kjell
- 124-133 Exploring the production of natural gas through the lenses of the ACEGES model
by Voudouris, Vlasios & Matsumoto, Ken'ichi & Sedgwick, John & Rigby, Robert & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Jefferson, Michael
- 134-140 Production costs of global conventional and unconventional petroleum
by Aguilera, Roberto F.
- 141-152 EROI of different fuels and the implications for society
by Hall, Charles A.S. & Lambert, Jessica G. & Balogh, Stephen B.
- 153-167 Energy, EROI and quality of life
by Lambert, Jessica G. & Hall, Charles A.S. & Balogh, Stephen & Gupta, Ajay & Arnold, Michelle
- 168-174 Some inconvenient theses
by Trainer, Ted
- 175-182 A public choice view on the climate and energy policy mix in the EU — How do the emissions trading scheme and support for renewable energies interact?
by Gawel, Erik & Strunz, Sebastian & Lehmann, Paul
- 183-192 Demarketing fear: Bring the nuclear issue back to rational discourse
by Han, Charles C.
- 193-202 China's energy consumption under the global economic crisis: Decomposition and sectoral analysis
by Li, Fangyi & Song, Zhouying & Liu, Weidong
- 203-208 Energy-conversion measures in the industries of Saudi Arabia and development of methodology for certification of energy personnel in the Kingdom
by Alshehri, Abdullah & Hussain, Ahmad & Mobarak, Youssef
- 209-225 Analysis of Saudi Arabia's behavior within OPEC and the world oil market
by Alkhathlan, Khalid & Gately, Dermot & Javid, Muhammad
- 226-242 Long term building energy demand for India: Disaggregating end use energy services in an integrated assessment modeling framework
by Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Eom, Jiyong & Clarke, Leon E. & Shukla, Priyadarshi R.
- 243-251 Building energy efficiency in rural China
by Evans, Meredydd & Yu, Sha & Song, Bo & Deng, Qinqin & Liu, Jing & Delgado, Alison
- 252-262 Measured winter and spring-time indoor temperatures in UK homes over the period 1969–2010: A review and synthesis
by Vadodaria, K. & Loveday, D.L. & Haines, V.
- 263-272 How much information disclosure of building energy performance is necessary?
by Hsu, David
- 273-287 Forecasting global developments in the basic chemical industry for environmental policy analysis
by Broeren, M.L.M. & Saygin, D. & Patel, M.K.
- 288-301 Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios
by Markandya, A. & González-Eguino, M. & Criqui, P. & Mima, S.
- 302-312 Renewable Energy Sources Act and Trading of Emission Certificates: A national and a supranational tool direct energy turnover to renewable electricity-supply in Germany
by Kirsten, Selder
- 313-323 Downstream regulation of CO2 emissions in California's electricity sector
by Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu & Zaragoza-Watkins, Matthew
- 324-336 Innovative method of RES integration into the regional energy development scenarios
by Klevas, Valentinas & Biekša, Kestutis & Murauskaitė, Lina
- 337-348 The role of sea ports in end-to-end maritime transport chain emissions
by Gibbs, David & Rigot-Muller, Patrick & Mangan, John & Lalwani, Chandra
- 349-363 Climate friendly technology transfer in the energy sector: A case study of Iran
by Talaei, Alireza & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh & Maghsoudy, Soroush
- 364-372 The policy implications of the different interpretations of the cost-effectiveness of renewable electricity support
by del Río, Pablo & Cerdá, Emilio
- 373-381 The unexpected challenges of using energy intensity as a policy objective: Examining the debate over the APEC energy intensity goal
by Samuelson, Ralph D.
2013, Volume 63, Issue C
- 3-9 Energy production from biogas in the Italian countryside: Policies and organizational models
by Carrosio, Giovanni
- 10-17 The social organization of agricultural biogas production and use
by Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Tu, Qin
- 18-25 Overcoming the “club dilemma” of village-scale bioenergy projects—The case of India
by Bluemling, Bettina & de Visser, Ina
- 26-33 Which factors are effective for farmers’ biogas use?–Evidence from a large-scale survey in China
by Qu, Wei & Tu, Qin & Bluemling, Bettina
- 34-43 Comparing centralized and decentralized bio-energy systems in rural China
by He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Zhang, Lei & Lu, Yonglong
- 44-51 Market-based biogas sector development in least developed countries —The case of Cambodia
by Buysman, Eric & Mol, Arthur P.J.
- 52-54 Synopsis of the Special Issue Section: “The social organization of agricultural biogas production and use”
by Bluemling, Bettina
- 55-68 Contrasting perspectives on China's rare earths policies: Reframing the debate through a stakeholder lens
by Hayes-Labruto, Leslie & Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Workman, Mark & Shah, Nilay
- 69-80 Strategic structure matrix: A framework for explaining the impact of superstructure organizations on the diffusion of wind energy infrastructure
by Tang, Amy & Taylor, John E. & Mahalingam, Ashwin
- 81-88 Too difficult to govern? An assessment of the governability of transport biofuels in the EU
by Di Lucia, Lorenzo
- 89-96 Quantifying CO2 savings from wind power
by Wheatley, Joseph
- 97-100 The value of holding scarce wind resource—A cause of overinvestment in wind power capacity in China
by Liu, Xuemei
- 101-113 Modern bioenergy from agricultural and forestry residues in Cameroon: Potential, challenges and the way forward
by Ackom, Emmanuel K. & Alemagi, Dieudonne & Ackom, Nana B. & Minang, Peter A. & Tchoundjeu, Zac
- 114-122 Lessons from first generation biofuels and implications for the sustainability appraisal of second generation biofuels
by Mohr, Alison & Raman, Sujatha
- 123-129 A microeconomic analysis of decentralized small scale biomass based CHP plants—The case of Germany
by Wittmann, Nadine & Yildiz, Özgür
- 130-138 The consumption, production and transportation of methanol in China: A review
by Su, Li-Wang & Li, Xiang-Rong & Sun, Zuo-Yu
- 139-146 Financial analysis of utility scale photovoltaic plants with battery energy storage
by Rudolf, Viktor & Papastergiou, Konstantinos D.
- 147-167 Evaluating the impact of the administrative procedure and the landscape policy on grid connected PV systems (GCPVS) on-floor in Spain in the period 2004–2008: To which extent a limiting factor?
by de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena & Martins, Blanca & Matas, José & Miret, Jaume
- 168-180 Assessment of selected CCS technologies in electricity and synthetic fuel production for CO2 mitigation in South Africa
by Telsnig, Thomas & Tomaschek, Jan & Özdemir, Enver Doruk & Bruchof, David & Fahl, Ulrich & Eltrop, Ludger
- 181-196 Comparative analysis of features of Polish and Lithuanian Day-ahead electricity market prices
by Bobinaite, Viktorija & Juozapaviciene, Aldona & Staniewski, Marcin & Szczepankowski, Piotr
- 197-206 Adapting overhead lines to climate change: Are dynamic ratings the answer?
by Cradden, Lucy C. & Harrison, Gareth P.
- 207-214 Cellulosic ethanol production from agricultural residues in Nigeria
by Iye, Edward & Bilsborrow, Paul
- 215-223 Improved cost–benefit analysis for market-based transmission planning, a European perspective
by Papaemmanouil, A. & Bertling Tjernberg, L. & Tuan, L.A. & Andersson, G.
- 224-229 Barriers and solutions for expansion of electricity grids—the German experience
by Steinbach, Armin
- 230-243 Developing pathways for energy storage in the UK using a coevolutionary framework
by Taylor, Peter G. & Bolton, Ronan & Stone, Dave & Upham, Paul
- 244-251 The need for a common standard for voltage levels of HVDC VSC technology
by Müller, H.K. & Torbaghan, S. Shariat & Gibescu, M. & Roggenkamp, M.M. & van der Meijden, M.A.M.M.
- 252-260 Gas transport networks: Entry–exit tariffs via least squares methodology
by Bermúdez, Alfredo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Diéguez, Francisco J. & González-Rueda, Ángel M.