2013, Volume 59, Issue C
- 633-642 Setting up GHG-based energy efficiency targets in buildings: The Ecolabel
by José Vinagre Díaz, Juan & Richard Wilby, Mark & Belén Rodríguez González, Ana
- 643-653 Incorporating socio-environmental considerations into project assessment models using multi-criteria analysis: A case study of Sri Lankan hydropower projects
by Morimoto, Risako
- 654-662 The governance of clean energy in India: The clean development mechanism (CDM) and domestic energy politics
by Phillips, Jon & Newell, Peter
- 663-673 Gasoline taxes and revenue volatility: An application to California
by Madowitz, M. & Novan, K.
- 683-701 Energy development potential: An analysis of Brazil
by Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro & Oliveira, Caio Cézar Calheiros de
- 702-709 Transforming the energy efficiency market in California: Key findings, lessons learned and future directions from California's market effects studies
by Vine, Edward
- 710-715 Energy conservation for international dry bulk carriers via vessel speed reduction
by Chang, Ching-Chin & Chang, Chia-Hong
- 716-726 The potential of the infrastructural system of Hammarby Sjöstad in Stockholm, Sweden
by Iveroth, Sofie Pandis & Johansson, Stefan & Brandt, Nils
- 727-744 Macro-economic impact of large-scale deployment of biomass resources for energy and materials on a national level—A combined approach for the Netherlands
by Hoefnagels, Ric & Banse, Martin & Dornburg, Veronika & Faaij, André
- 745-761 Understanding barriers to commercial-scale carbon capture and sequestration in the United States: An empirical assessment
by Davies, Lincoln L. & Uchitel, Kirsten & Ruple, John
- 762-772 The role of experience curves for setting MEPS for appliances
by Siderius, Hans-Paul
- 773-783 Past performance and future needs for low carbon climate resilient infrastructure– An investment perspective
by Kennedy, Christopher & Corfee-Morlot, Jan
- 784-791 The interdependence of European–Russian energy relations
by Harsem, Øistein & Harald Claes, Dag
- 792-799 Risks and financing decisions in the energy sector: An empirical investigation using firm-level data
by Rashid, Abdul
- 800-807 Local non-market quality of life dynamics in new wind farms communities
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 808-818 A case study of economic incentives and local citizens' attitudes toward hosting a nuclear power plant in Japan: Impacts of the Fukushima accident
by Kato, Takaaki & Takahara, Shogo & Nishikawa, Masashi & Homma, Toshimitsu
- 819-833 Embodied greenhouse gas emission by Macao
by Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Lai, T.M. & Ahmad, B. & Chen, Z.M. & Shao, L. & Ji, Xi
- 834-842 Technical and governance considerations for advanced metering infrastructure/smart meters: Technology, security, uncertainty, costs, benefits, and risks
by McHenry, Mark P.
- 843-849 Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity
by Salies, Evens
- 850-856 Sharing responsibility for carbon dioxide emissions: A perspective on border tax adjustments
by Chang, Ning
- 857-865 How policies affect international biofuel price linkages
by Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel
- 866-874 Boosting solar investment with limited subsidies: Rent management and policy learning in India
by Altenburg, Tilman & Engelmeier, Tobias
- 875-884 Development of electric vehicles use in China: A study from the perspective of life-cycle energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
by Zhou, Guanghui & Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang
- 885-897 Potential of trading wind power as regulation services in the California short-term electricity market
by Zhang, Zhao-Sui & Sun, Yuan-Zhang & Cheng, Lin
- 898-903 The price for biofuels sustainability
by Pacini, Henrique & Assunção, Lucas & van Dam, Jinke & Toneto, Rudinei
- 904-913 Assessment of the required share for a stable EU electricity supply until 2050
by Lise, Wietze & van der Laan, Jeroen & Nieuwenhout, Frans & Rademaekers, Koen
- 914-925 Sustainability and policy for the thermal use of shallow geothermal energy
by Hähnlein, Stefanie & Bayer, Peter & Ferguson, Grant & Blum, Philipp
- 926-930 Initiative for 100% rural electrification in developing countries: Case study of Senegal
by Diouf, Boucar & Pode, Ramchandra & Osei, Rita
- 931-937 A dynamic state-level analysis of carbon dioxide emissions in the United States
by Roach, Travis
- 938-941 Reflections on the international climate change negotiations: A synthesis of a working group on carbon emission policy and regulation in Brazil
by Lucon, Oswaldo & Romeiro, Viviane & Pacca, Sergio
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 6-16 The impact of electricity storage on wholesale electricity prices
by Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor
- 17-27 Retrospective modeling of the merit-order effect on wholesale electricity prices from distributed photovoltaic generation in the Australian National Electricity Market
by McConnell, Dylan & Hearps, Patrick & Eales, Dominic & Sandiford, Mike & Dunn, Rebecca & Wright, Matthew & Bateman, Lachlan
- 28-37 A comparative study of the design and construction process of energy efficient buildings in Germany and Sweden
by Schade, Jutta & Wallström, Peter & Olofsson, Thomas & Lagerqvist, Ove
- 38-48 Life cycle greenhouse gas emission assessment of major petroleum oil products for transport and household sectors in India
by Garg, Amit & Vishwanathan, Saritha & Avashia, Vidhee
- 49-56 Multi-variable optimization for future electricity-plan scenarios in Lebanon
by Ibrahim, Oussama & Fardoun, Farouk & Younes, Rafic & Louahlia-Gualous, Hasna & Ghandour, Mazen
- 57-63 A reexamination of renewable electricity policy in Sweden
by Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas P.
- 64-74 Biomass production from the U.S. forest and agriculture sectors in support of a renewable electricity standard
by White, Eric M. & Latta, Greg & Alig, Ralph J. & Skog, Kenneth E. & Adams, Darius M.
- 75-89 A system dynamics model for analyzing energy consumption and CO2 emission in Iranian cement industry under various production and export scenarios
by Ansari, Nastaran & Seifi, Abbas
- 90-96 Carbon dioxide mitigation target of China in 2020 and key economic sectors
by Wang, Yafei & Liang, Sai
- 97-108 The networked minority: How a small group prevailed in a local windfarm conflict
by Anderson, Carmel
- 109-116 Carbon emission as a function of energy generation in hydroelectric reservoirs in Brazilian dry tropical biome
by Ometto, Jean P. & Cimbleris, André C.P. & dos Santos, Marco A. & Rosa, Luiz P. & Abe, Donato & Tundisi, José G. & Stech, José L. & Barros, Nathan & Roland, Fábio
- 117-134 Reducing fuel subsidies and the implication on fiscal balance and poverty in Indonesia: A simulation analysis
by Dartanto, Teguh
- 135-141 Location of Swedish wind power—Random or not? A quantitative analysis of differences in installed wind power capacity across Swedish municipalities
by Ek, Kristina & Persson, Lars & Johansson, Maria & Waldo, Åsa
- 142-151 What are the key drivers of MAC curves? A partial-equilibrium modelling approach for the UK
by Kesicki, Fabian
- 152-162 Hemp: A more sustainable annual energy crop for climate and energy policy
by Finnan, John & Styles, David
- 163-176 Projecting EU demand for natural gas to 2030: A meta-analysis
by Smith, William J.
- 177-188 A public perspective on the adoption of microgeneration technologies in New Zealand: A multivariate probit approach
by Baskaran, Ramesh & Managi, Shunsuke & Bendig, Mirko
- 189-199 The role of values in public beliefs and attitudes towards commercial wind energy
by Bidwell, David
- 200-208 Societal acceptance of wind farms: Analysis of four common themes across Australian case studies
by Hall, N. & Ashworth, P. & Devine-Wright, P.
- 209-219 Light duty vehicle transportation and global climate policy: The importance of electric drive vehicles
by Bosetti, Valentina & Longden, Thomas
- 220-227 Using hybrid method to evaluate carbon footprint of Xiamen City, China
by Lin, Jianyi & Liu, Yuan & Meng, Fanxin & Cui, Shenghui & Xu, Lilai
- 228-236 Differing opinions about natural gas drilling in two adjacent counties with different levels of drilling activity
by Kriesky, J. & Goldstein, B.D. & Zell, K. & Beach, S.
- 237-247 The influence of spatial effects on wind power revenues under direct marketing rules
by Grothe, Oliver & Müsgens, Felix
- 248-259 GIS-based approach for potential analysis of solar PV generation at the regional scale: A case study of Fujian Province
by Sun, Yan-wei & Hof, Angela & Wang, Run & Liu, Jian & Lin, Yan-jie & Yang, De-wei
- 260-268 Co-benefits of including CCS projects in the CDM in India's power sector
by Eto, R. & Murata, A. & Uchiyama, Y. & Okajima, K.
- 269-276 A survey and review of approaches to study transitions
by Lachman, Daniël A.
- 277-283 Environmental efficiency analysis of transportation system in China: A non-radial DEA approach
by Chang, Young-Tae & Zhang, Ning & Danao, Denise & Zhang, Nan
- 284-294 Energy use and CO2 emissions of China's industrial sector from a global perspective
by Zhou, Sheng & Kyle, G. Page & Yu, Sha & Clarke, Leon E. & Eom, Jiyong & Luckow, Patrick & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Zhang, Xiliang & Edmonds, James A.
- 295-302 Paradoxical impacts of electricity on life in a rural South African village
by Matinga, Margaret Njirambo & Annegarn, Harold J.
- 303-311 First results of incentives policy on grid interconnected photovoltaic systems development in Greece
by Tsilingiridis, G. & Ikonomopoulos, A.
- 312-318 Carbon dioxide emission drivers for a typical metropolis using input–output structural decomposition analysis
by Wang, Yafei & Zhao, Hongyan & Li, Liying & Liu, Zhu & Liang, Sai
- 319-328 A multi-period optimization model for planning of China's power sector with consideration of carbon dioxide mitigation—The importance of continuous and stable carbon mitigation policy
by Zhang, Dongjie & Liu, Pei & Ma, Linwei & LI, Zheng
- 329-336 Decomposing the change of CO2 emissions: A joint production theoretical approach
by Zhang, Xing-Ping & Zhang, Jing & Tan, Qin-Liang
- 337-346 Implementation of wind power in the Norwegian market; the reason why some of the best wind resources in Europe were not utilised by 2010
by Blindheim, Bernt
- 347-357 Modelling the transport system in China and evaluating the current strategies towards the sustainable transport development
by Liu, Wen & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad
- 358-370 Environmental assessment of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles using naturalistic drive cycles and vehicle travel patterns: A Michigan case study
by Marshall, Brandon M. & Kelly, Jarod C. & Lee, Tae-Kyung & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Filipi, Zoran
- 371-380 Is wartime mobilisation a suitable policy model for rapid national climate mitigation?
by Delina, Laurence L. & Diesendorf, Mark
- 381-390 SuperGrid or SmartGrid: Competing strategies for large-scale integration of intermittent renewables?
by Blarke, Morten B. & Jenkins, Bryan M.
- 391-402 Assessing the potentials of agricultural residues for energy: What the CDM experience of India tells us about their availability
by Milhau, Antoine & Fallot, Abigail
- 403-407 The economic value of LNG in the Korean manufacturing industry
by Park, Sun-Young & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 7-13 Congestion measurement for regional industries in China: A data envelopment analysis approach with undesirable outputs
by Wu, Jie & An, Qingxian & Xiong, Beibei & Chen, Ya
- 14-20 Inflection point of environmental Kuznets curve in Mainland China
by Song, Ma-Lin & Zhang, Wei & Wang, Shu-Hong
- 21-29 Who does what in China’s new energy vehicle industry?
by Liu, Yingqi & Kokko, Ari
- 30-35 Modeling the CO2 emissions and energy saved from new energy vehicles based on the logistic-curve
by Tang, Bao-jun & Wu, Xiao-feng & Zhang, Xian
- 36-42 An empirical study on the institutional factors of energy conservation and emissions reduction: Evidence from listed companies in China
by Zhang, Zhaoguo & Jin, Xiaocui & Yang, Qingxiang & Zhang, Yi
- 43-51 Industrial structural transformation and carbon dioxide emissions in China
by Zhou, Xiaoyan & Zhang, Jie & Li, Junpeng
- 52-60 Energy consumption restricted productivity re-estimates and industrial sustainability analysis in post-reform China
by Chen, Shiyi & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U.
- 61-67 Emission-dependent supply chain and environment-policy-making in the ‘cap-and-trade’ system
by Du, Shaofu & Zhu, Lili & Liang, Liang & Ma, Fang
- 68-75 Environmental efficiency analysis of power industry in China based on an entropy SBM model
by Zhou, Yan & Xing, Xinpeng & Fang, Kuangnan & Liang, Dapeng & Xu, Chunlin
- 76-81 The influence of energy consumption of China on its real GDP from aggregated and disaggregated viewpoints
by Zhang, Wei & Yang, Shuyun
- 82-88 Selecting alternative industries for Chinese resource cities based on intra- and inter-regional comparative advantages
by Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Li, Huijuan & Wang, Fei
- 89-98 Factors influencing CO2 emissions in China's power industry: Co-integration analysis
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Ma, Qian & Yang, Rui
- 99-106 Trends in road freight transportation carbon dioxide emissions and policies in China
by Li, Hongqi & Lu, Yue & Zhang, Jun & Wang, Tianyi
- 107-108 Is there any real chance for carbon capture to be beneficial to the environment?
by Boretti, Alberto
- 109-118 Promoting energy-saving and environmentally friendly generation dispatching model in China: Phase development and case studies
by Ding, Yi & Yang, Hongliang
- 119-132 A comparison of innovation policy in the smart grid industry across the pacific: China and the USA
by Lin, Chen-Chun & Yang, Chia-Han & Shyua, Joseph Z.
- 133-140 Household carbon dioxide emissions from peasants and herdsmen in northwestern arid-alpine regions, China
by Qu, Jiansheng & Zeng, Jingjing & Li, Yan & Wang, Qin & Maraseni, Tek & Zhang, Lihua & Zhang, Zhiqiang & Clarke-Sather, Abigail
- 141-151 Dynamic cyclical comovements between oil prices and US GDP: A wavelet perspective
by Benhmad, François
- 152-159 Ecuador's energy policy mix: Development versus conservation and nationalism with Chinese loans
by Escribano, Gonzalo
- 160-171 For better or for worse? Empirical evidence of moral licensing in a behavioral energy conservation campaign
by Tiefenbeck, Verena & Staake, Thorsten & Roth, Kurt & Sachs, Olga
- 172-181 Estimation of CO2 emissions from China’s cement production: Methodologies and uncertainties
by Ke, Jing & McNeil, Michael & Price, Lynn & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan
- 182-193 Public attitudes to climate change and carbon mitigation—Implications for energy-associated behaviours
by von Borgstede, Chris & Andersson, Maria & Johnsson, Filip
- 194-203 Determination of cost–potential-curves for wind energy in the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg
by McKenna, R. & Gantenbein, S. & Fichtner, W.
- 204-211 “This is not a burning issue for me”: How citizens justify their use of wood heaters in a city with a severe air pollution problem
by Reeve, Ian & Scott, John & Hine, Donald W. & Bhullar, Navjot
- 212-220 Sustainability needs and practices assessment in the building industry of China
by Yang, Pingjian & He, Gang & Mao, Guozhu & Liu, Yong & Xu, Mingzhu & Guo, Huaicheng & Liu, Xi
- 221-233 Motivational factors influencing the homeowners’ decisions between residential heating systems: An empirical analysis for Germany
by Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard
- 234-243 Regional differences in the economic feasibility of advanced biorefineries: Fast pyrolysis and hydroprocessing
by Brown, Tristan R. & Thilakaratne, Rajeeva & Brown, Robert C. & Hu, Guiping
- 244-252 Renewable energy sector development in the Caribbean: Current trends and lessons from history
by Shirley, Rebekah & Kammen, Daniel
- 253-262 Building energy saving potential in Hot Summer and Cold Winter (HSCW) Zone, China—Influence of building energy efficiency standards and implications
by Xu, Luyi & Liu, Junjie & Pei, Jingjing & Han, Xu
- 263-275 The impact of clean energy investments on the Greek economy: An input–output analysis (2010–2020)
by Markaki, M. & Belegri-Roboli, A. & Michaelides, P. & Mirasgedis, S. & Lalas, D.P.
- 276-286 The strategic interaction between the government and international oil companies in the UK: An example of a country with dwindling hydrocarbon reserves
by Willigers, Bart J.A. & Hausken, Kjell
- 287-297 Energy efficiency improvement and CO2 emission reduction opportunities in the cement industry in China
by Hasanbeigi, Ali & Morrow, William & Masanet, Eric & Sathaye, Jayant & Xu, Tengfang
- 298-307 Carbon footprint evaluation at industrial park level: A hybrid life cycle assessment approach
by Dong, Huijuan & Geng, Yong & Xi, Fengming & Fujita, Tsuyoshi
- 308-317 Is what we think of as “rebound” really just income effects in disguise?
by Saunders, Harry
- 318-328 Implementation and rejection of industrial steam system energy efficiency measures
by Therkelsen, Peter & McKane, Aimee
- 329-337 Reform of refined oil product pricing mechanism and energy rebound effect for passenger transportation in China
by Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Xia
- 338-346 Promoting energy efficient building in China through clean development mechanism
by Zhou, Lu & Li, Jing & Chiang, Yat Hung
- 347-354 A cost-benefit analysis of generating electricity from biomass
by O’Mahoney, Amy & Thorne, Fiona & Denny, Eleanor
- 355-362 Beyond commonplace biofuels: Social aspects of ethanol
by Ribeiro, Barbara Esteves
- 363-380 A modified GHG intensity indicator: Toward a sustainable global economy based on a carbon border tax and emissions trading
by Farrahi Moghaddam, Reza & Farrahi Moghaddam, Fereydoun & Cheriet, Mohamed
- 381-388 Which industry is greener? An empirical study of nine industries in OECD countries
by Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke
- 389-397 Symmetric or asymmetric oil prices? A meta-analysis approach
by Perdiguero-García, Jordi
- 398-406 Remotely sensed thermal pollution and its relationship with energy consumption and industry in a rapidly urbanizing Chinese city
by Zhao, Xiaofeng & Jiang, Hui & Wang, Huina & Zhao, Juanjuan & Qiu, Quanyi & Tapper, Nigel & Hua, Lizhong
- 407-417 The trials and tribulations of the Village Energy Security Programme (VESP) in India
by Palit, Debajit & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Cooper, Christopher & Zoppo, David & Eidsness, Jay & Crafton, Meredith & Johnson, Katie & Clarke, Shannon
- 418-428 Analysis of energy embodied in the international trade of UK
by Tang, Xu & Snowden, Simon & Höök, Mikael
- 429-440 The resource curse: Analysis of the applicability to the large-scale export of electricity from renewable resources
by Eisgruber, Lasse
- 441-453 Evaluating the direct and indirect rebound effects in household energy consumption behavior: A case study of Beijing
by Yu, Biying & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 454-461 Inter-provincial clean development mechanism in China: A case study of the solar PV sector
by Jacques, David A. & Guan, Dabo & Geng, Yong & Xue, Bing & Wang, Xiaoguang
- 462-468 A smarter plan? A policy comparison between Great Britain and Ireland's deployment strategies for rolling out new metering technologies
by Jennings, Mark G.
- 469-476 Energy use, exports, imports and GDP: New evidence from the OECD countries
by Dedeoğlu, Dinçer & Kaya, Hüseyin
- 477-490 Policy options to improve the effectiveness of the EU emissions trading system: A multi-criteria analysis
by Clò, Stefano & Battles, Susan & Zoppoli, Pietro
- 491-505 Revising the potential of large-scale Jatropha oil production in Tanzania: An economic land evaluation assessment
by Segerstedt, Anna & Bobert, Jans
- 506-517 Changing the regulation for regulating the change: Innovation-driven regulatory developments for smart grids, smart metering and e-mobility in Italy
by Lo Schiavo, Luca & Delfanti, Maurizio & Fumagalli, Elena & Olivieri, Valeria
- 518-531 Maintaining environmental quality while expanding biomass production: Sub-regional U.S. policy simulations
by Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. César & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong
- 532-541 Does (better) electricity supply increase household enterprise income in India?
by Rao, Narasimha D.
- 542-551 An analysis of China's coal supply and its impact on China's future economic growth
by Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Tverberg, Gail E.
- 552-562 The deployment of electricity generation from renewable energies in Germany and Spain: A comparative analysis based on a simple model
by Fernández Fernández, Pablo & Ortiz, Eunice Villicaña & Bernat, Jorge Xiberta
- 563-574 A core framework and scenario for deep GHG reductions at the city scale
by Lazarus, Michael & Chandler, Chelsea & Erickson, Peter
- 575-584 External costs of nuclear: Greater or less than the alternatives?
by Rabl, Ari & Rabl, Veronika A.
- 585-601 Examining the feasibility of converting New York State’s all-purpose energy infrastructure to one using wind, water, and sunlight
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Howarth, Robert W. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Scobie, Stan R. & Barth, Jannette M. & Dvorak, Michael J. & Klevze, Megan & Katkhuda, Hind & Miranda, Brian & Chowdhury, Navid A. & Jones, Rick & Plano, Larsen & Ingraffea, Anthony R.
- 602-614 Alternative U.S. biofuel mandates and global GHG emissions: The role of land use change, crop management and yield growth
by Mosnier, A. & Havlík, P. & Valin, H. & Baker, J. & Murray, B. & Feng, S. & Obersteiner, M. & McCarl, B.A. & Rose, S.K. & Schneider, U.A.
- 615-623 The political feasibility of Norway as the ‘green battery’ of Europe
by Gullberg, Anne Therese
- 624-629 A comparison of power generation and ethanol production using sugarcane bagasse from the perspective of mitigating GHG emissions
by Sun, Xiao-Zheng & Fujimoto, Shinji & Minowa, Tomoaki
- 630-633 Practical ambiguities during calculation of energy ratios and their impacts on life cycle assessment calculations
by Zhang, Yongli & Colosi, Lisa M.
2013, Volume 56, Issue C
- 5-15 Stacking low carbon policies on the renewable fuels standard: Economic and greenhouse gas implications
by Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri & Chen, Xiaoguang
- 16-28 Tradable credits system design and cost savings for a national low carbon fuel standard for road transport
by Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul N.
- 29-40 Energy security implications of a national low carbon fuel standard
by Leiby, Paul N. & Rubin, Jonathan
- 41-50 Addressing uncertainty in life-cycle carbon intensity in a national low-carbon fuel standard
by Kocoloski, Matt & Mullins, Kimberley A. & Venkatesh, Aranya & Michael Griffin, W.
- 51-62 Fuel electricity and plug-in electric vehicles in a low carbon fuel standard
by Yang, Christopher
- 63-74 Policy options to address global land use change from biofuels
by Witcover, Julie & Yeh, Sonia & Sperling, Daniel
- 75-82 Implications of market-mediated emissions and uncertainty for biofuel policies
by Rajagopal, D. & Plevin, Richard J.
- 83-87 Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: Competitive versus non-competitive imports
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 88-100 Malaysian biofuels industry experience: A socio-political analysis of the commercial environment
by Mintz-Habib, Nazia
- 101-113 States of transmission: Moving towards large-scale wind power
by Fischlein, Miriam & Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Peterson, Tarla R. & Stephens, Jennie C.
- 114-125 Natural gas supply stability and foreign policy
by Shaffer, Brenda
- 126-135 Risk assessment of potential catastrophic accidents for transportation of special nuclear materials through Turkish Straits
by Bolat, Pelin & Yongxing, Jin
- 136-150 Real options approach to renewable energy investments in Mongolia
by Detert, Neal & Kotani, Koji
- 151-164 Irish passenger transport: Data refinements, international comparisons, and decomposition analysis
by Jennings, Mark & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P. & Schipper, Lee
- 165-174 Brazilian biodiesel: The case of the palm's social projects
by César, Aldara da Silva & Batalha, Mário Otávio
- 175-185 Incorporating residential AC load control into ancillary service markets: Measurement and settlement
by Bode, Josh L. & Sullivan, Michael J. & Berghman, Dries & Eto, Joseph H.
- 186-200 Structural reform of Japanese electric power industry: Separation between generation and transmission & distribution
by Goto, Mika & Inoue, Tomohiro & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 201-209 The risk is in the relationship (not the country): Political risk management in the uranium industry in Kazakhstan
by Conway, J. Edward
- 210-220 Energy balance and GHG emissions of cassava-based fuel ethanol using different planting modes in China
by Liu, Beibei & Wang, Feng & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun
- 221-232 Nation-wide transmission overlay design and benefits assessment for the U.S
by Krishnan, Venkat & McCalley, James D. & Lemos, Santiago & Bushnell, James
- 233-247 Scenario-based modelling of future residential electricity demands and assessing their impact on distribution grids
by Veldman, Else & Gibescu, Madeleine & Slootweg, Han (J.G.) & Kling, Wil L.
- 248-258 Energy efficiency in the Japanese transport sector
by Lipscy, Phillip Y. & Schipper, Lee
- 259-270 Costs and benefits of the renewable production of electricity in Spain
by Burgos-Payán, Manuel & Roldán-Fernández, Juan Manuel & Trigo-García, Ángel Luis & Bermúdez-Ríos, Juan Manuel & Riquelme-Santos, Jesús Manuel
- 271-284 Dynamic analysis of various investment incentives and regional capacity assignment in Iranian electricity market
by Hasani-Marzooni, Masoud & Hosseini, Seyed Hamid
- 285-292 Rational climate mitigation goals
by Edvardsson Björnberg, Karin
- 293-311 Advanced biofuels: Future perspectives from an expert elicitation survey
by Fiorese, Giulia & Catenacci, Michela & Verdolini, Elena & Bosetti, Valentina
- 312-321 Can environmental quality spread through institutions?
by Hosseini, Hossein Mirshojaeian & Kaneko, Shinji
- 322-330 A tale of three counties: Understanding wind development in the rural Midwestern United States
by Mulvaney, Kate K. & Woodson, Patrick & Prokopy, Linda Stalker
- 331-340 Political and institutional analysis of the successes and failures of China’s wind power policy
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Zhao, Xiaoli
- 341-351 Changes in energy efficiency in Australia: A decomposition of aggregate energy intensity using logarithmic mean Divisia approach
by Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed
- 352-361 An analysis of energy-related greenhouse gas emissions in the Chinese iron and steel industry
by Tian, Yihui & Zhu, Qinghua & Geng, Yong
- 362-370 Breakthrough without subsidies? PV business model experiments in the Netherlands
by Huijben, J.C.C.M. & Verbong, G.P.J.
- 371-381 Process evaluation of the home performance with ENERGY STAR Program
by Tonn, Bruce & Hawkins, Beth & Schweitzer, Martin & Eisenberg, Joel
- 382-390 Why do governments subsidize gasoline consumption? An empirical analysis of global gasoline prices, 2002–2009
by Cheon, Andrew & Urpelainen, Johannes & Lackner, Maureen
- 391-406 EU and Russian discourse on energy relations
by Kratochvíl, Petr & Tichý, Lukáš
- 407-417 The sun rises in the east (of Africa): A comparison of the development and status of solar energy markets in Kenya and Tanzania
by Ondraczek, Janosch
- 418-424 Evaluating options for the future energy mix of Japan after the Fukushima nuclear crisis
by Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 425-433 Do gasoline prices respond asymmetrically in the euro zone area? Evidence from cointegrated panel data analysis
by Polemis, Michael L. & Fotis, Panagiotis N.
- 434-445 Modelling the price spread between EUA and CER carbon prices
by Nazifi, Fatemeh
- 446-455 Promoting renewable electricity generation in emerging economies
by Becker, Bastian & Fischer, Doris
- 456-465 Optimization of India's power sector strategies using weight-restricted stochastic data envelopment analysis
by Vazhayil, Joy P. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 466-479 Implications for energy infrastructure to support electrical pathways to petrochemical intermediates using CO2 and H2O
by Hill, Davion & Rode, Edward
- 480-489 Institutional work and climate change: Corporate political action in the Swedish electricity industry
by Sarasini, Steven
- 490-500 The politics of renewable energy policies: The case of feed-in tariffs in Ontario, Canada
by Stokes, Leah C.
- 501-508 Assessing viability of bio-ethanol production from sweet sorghum in India
by Basavaraj, G. & Parthasarathy Rao, P. & Basu, Kaushik & Reddy, Ch Ravinder & Kumar, A. Ashok & Srinivasa Rao, P. & Reddy, B.V.S.
- 509-515 Environmental Kuznet’s curve for India: Evidence from tests for cointegration with unknown structuralbreaks
by Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal
- 516-525 The limited effect of EU emissions trading on corporate climate strategies: Comparison of a Swedish and a Norwegian pulp and paper company
by Gulbrandsen, Lars H. & Stenqvist, Christian
- 526-535 Rewarding energy savings rather than energy efficiency: Exploring the concept of a feed-in tariff for energy savings
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Oikonomou, Vlasis
- 536-542 Effects of a cut-off in feed-in tariffs on photovoltaic capacity: Evidence fromGermany
by Leepa, Claudia & Unfried, Matthias
- 543-548 Taking an option on the future: Subsidizing biofuels for energy security or reducing global warming
by Viju, Crina & Kerr, William A.
- 549-557 The applicability of the renewable energy directive calculation to assess the sustainability of biogas production
by Manninen, Kaisa & Koskela, Sirkka & Nuppunen, Anni & Sorvari, Jaana & Nevalainen, Olli & Siitonen, Sari
- 558-567 Energetic and economic evaluations of geothermal district heating systems by using ANN
by Keçebaş, Ali & Alkan, Mehmet Ali & Yabanova, İsmail & Yumurtacı, Mehmet
- 568-581 Who invests in renewable electricity production? Empirical evidence and suggestions for further research
by Bergek, Anna & Mignon, Ingrid & Sundberg, Gunnel
- 582-590 Reducing dependence on oil? How policy entrepreneurs utilize the national security agenda to recruit government support: The case of electric transportation in Israel
by Cohen, Nissim & Naor, Michael
- 591-602 Chinese consumer attitudes towards energy saving: The case of household electrical appliances in Chongqing
by Ma, Guo & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Zhang, Jiandong
- 603-611 Auction designs for allocating wind energy leases on the U.S. outer continentalshelf
by Griffin, Robert
- 612-622 Iran's oil development scenarios by 2025
by Abbaszadeh, Payam & Maleki, Abbas & Alipour, Mohammad & Maman, Yaser Kanani
- 623-632 CO2ZW: Carbon footprint tool for municipal solid waste management for policy options in Europe. Inventory of Mediterranean countries
by Sevigné Itoiz, E. & Gasol, C.M & Farreny, R. & Rieradevall, J. & Gabarrell, X.
- 633-643 Analysing the greenhouse gas emission reductions of the mitigation action plans by non-Annex I countries by 2020
by den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & Roelfsema, Mark
- 644-652 Clean energy policies and green jobs: An evaluation of green jobs in U.S. metropolitan areas
by Yi, Hongtao
- 653-662 Energy efficiency, CO2 emission performance and technology gaps in fossil fuel electricity generation in Korea: A meta-frontier non-radial directional distance functionanalysis
by Zhang, Ning & Zhou, P. & Choi, Yongrok
- 663-671 Regional spillover effects of renewable energy generation in Italy
by Magnani, Natalia & Vaona, Andrea
- 672-683 Offshore wind energy policy for India—Key factors to be considered
by Mani, Swaminathan & Dhingra, Tarun
- 684-692 Methods for assessing domestic overheating for future building regulation compliance
by Jenkins, D.P. & Ingram, V. & Simpson, S.A. & Patidar, S.
- 693-702 Internet-based public debate of CCS: Lessons from online focus groups in Poland and Spain
by Riesch, Hauke & Oltra, Christian & Lis, Aleksandra & Upham, Paul & Pol, Mariette
- 703-710 Energy conservation in China's higher educationinstitutions
by Lo, Kevin