2015, Volume 85, Issue C
- 194-206 Policy recommendations to promote shale gas development in China based on a technical and economic evaluation
by Yuan, Jiehui & Luo, Dongkun & Xia, Liangyu & Feng, Lianyong
- 207-217 On the use of an energy certification database to create indicators for energy planning purposes: Application in northern Italy
by Dall’O’, Giuliano & Sarto, Luca & Sanna, Nicola & Tonetti, Valeria & Ventura, Martina
- 218-234 Evaluating the market splitting determinants: evidence from the Iberian spot electricity prices
by Figueiredo, Nuno Carvalho & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da & Cerqueira, Pedro A.
- 235-242 Role of royalties in sustainable geothermal energy development
by Malafeh, Sam & Sharp, Basil
- 243-252 The distributional incidence of the gasoline tax in Chile
by Agostini, Claudio A. & Jiménez, Johanna
- 253-270 A system dynamics approach to scenario analysis for urban passenger transport energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A case study of Beijing
by Liu, Xue & Ma, Shoufeng & Tian, Junfang & Jia, Ning & Li, Geng
- 271-279 A broadened causality in variance approach to assess the risk dynamics between crude oil prices and the Jordanian stock market
by Bouri, Elie
- 280-287 Caught in the middle: The role of the Facilities Manager in organisational energy use
by Goulden, Murray & Spence, Alexa
- 288-298 Achieving affordable housing through energy efficiency strategy
by Copiello, Sergio
- 299-308 Hydraulic fracturing – Integrating public participation with an independent review of the risks and benefits
by Wheeler, David & MacGregor, Margo & Atherton, Frank & Christmas, Kevin & Dalton, Shawn & Dusseault, Maurice & Gagnon, Graham & Hayes, Brad & MacIntosh, Constance & Mauro, Ian & Ritcey, Ray
- 309-321 Energy intensity in road freight transport of heavy goods vehicles in Spain
by Andrés, Lidia & Padilla, Emilio
- 322-334 Personality traits and energy conservation
by Shen, Meng & Cui, Qingbin & Fu, Liping
- 335-346 The environmental and economic effects of regional bioenergy policy in the southeastern U.S
by Galik, Christopher S. & Abt, Robert C. & Latta, Gregory & Vegh, Tibor
- 347-356 Estimating the environmental efficiency and marginal CO2 abatement cost of coal-fired power plants in China
by Du, Limin & Mao, Jie
- 357-368 Germany's nuclear power plant closures and the integration of electricity markets in Europe
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A.
- 369-375 Raising the temperature of the UK heat pump market: Learning lessons from Finland
by Hannon, Matthew J.
- 376-385 Marginal abatement cost curves for policy recommendation – A method for energy system analysis
by Tomaschek, Jan
- 386-396 Comparing the value of bioenergy in the heating and transport sectors of an electricity-intensive energy system in Norway
by Assefa Hagos, Dejene & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Folsland Bolkesjø, Torjus
- 397-409 Sustainable energy communities: a study contrasting Spain and Germany
by Romero-Rubio, Carmen & de Andrés Díaz, José Ramón
- 410-420 What do customers want from improved residential electricity services? Evidence from a choice experiment
by Huh, Sung-Yoon & Woo, JongRoul & Lim, Sesil & Lee, Yong-Gil & Kim, Chang Seob
- 426-444 Measuring the competitiveness benefits of a transmission investment policy: The case of the Alberta electricity market
by Wolak, Frank A.
- 445-454 Marginal cost and congestion in the Italian electricity market: An indirect estimation approach
by Bigerna, Simona & Andrea Bollino, Carlo & Polinori, Paolo
- 455-463 Strategic investment in merchant transmission: The impact of capacity utilization rules
by Boffa, Federico & Pingali, Viswanath & Sala, Francesca
- 464-474 A regulatory assessment of the Electricity Merchant Transmission Investment in EU
by Rubino, Alessandro & Cuomo, Michael
- 475-486 Integrating distributed generation: Regulation and trends in three leading countries
by Anaya, Karim L. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 487-499 The effects of renewables in space and time: A regime switching model of the Italian power price
by Sapio, Alessandro
- 500-510 Spatially uneven development and low carbon transitions: Insights from urban and regional planning
by Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Watson, Tom & Mocca, Elisabetta
2015, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-10 Environmental and health impacts of a policy to phase out nuclear power in Sweden
by Qvist, Staffan A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 11-21 Impacts of climate change on power sector NOx emissions: A long-run analysis of the US mid-atlantic region
by Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Hugh Ellis, J. & Crowley, Christian & Joutz, Frederick
- 22-34 CO2 and energy efficiency car standards in the EU in the context of a decarbonisation strategy: A model-based policy assessment
by Siskos, Pelopidas & Capros, Pantelis & De Vita, Alessia
- 35-43 The impacts of household retrofit and domestic energy efficiency schemes: A large scale, ex post evaluation
by Webber, Phil & Gouldson, Andy & Kerr, Niall
- 44-57 Barriers to energy efficiency in shipping: A triangulated approach to investigate the principal agent problem
by Rehmatulla, Nishatabbas & Smith, Tristan
- 58-68 Federal policy documentation and geothermal water consumption: Policy gaps and needs
by Schroeder, J.N. & Harto, C.B. & Clark, C.E.
- 69-79 Spreading the rooftop revolution: What policies enable solar-as-a-service?
by Overholm, Harald
- 80-95 Scenarios for shale gas development and their related land use impacts in the Baltic Basin, Northern Poland
by Baranzelli, Claudia & Vandecasteele, Ine & Ribeiro Barranco, Ricardo & Mari i Rivero, Ines & Pelletier, Nathan & Batelaan, Okke & Lavalle, Carlo
- 96-106 Delivering energy efficiency and carbon reduction schemes in England: Lessons from Green Deal Pioneer Places
by Marchand, Robert D. & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Morris, Jonathan C.
- 107-116 Influence of the required EEDI reduction factor on the CO2 emission from bulk carriers
by Ančić, Ivica & Šestan, Ante
- 117-127 The effectiveness of policies to transform a gas-exporting country into a gas-transit country: The case of The Netherlands
by Schipperus, Ouren T. & Mulder, Machiel
- 128-141 Improving Australia's renewable energy project policy and planning: A multiple stakeholder analysis
by Martin, Nigel & Rice, John
- 142-154 Regional energy efficiency, carbon emission performance and technology gaps in China: A meta-frontier non-radial directional distance function analysis
by Yao, Xin & Zhou, Hongchen & Zhang, Aizhen & Li, Aijun
- 155-165 Biomass direct-fired power generation system in China: An integrated energy, GHG emissions, and economic evaluation for Salix
by Wang, Changbo & Zhang, Lixiao & Chang, Yuan & Pang, Mingyue
- 166-176 A comprehensive analysis of China's regional energy saving and emission reduction efficiency: From production and treatment perspectives
by Wu, Jie & Lv, Lin & Sun, Jiasen & Ji, Xiang
- 177-190 The development of gas hubs in Europe
by Miriello, Caterina & Polo, Michele
- 195-203 Sustainable thermal technologies and care homes: Productive alignment or risky investment?
by Neven, Louis & Walker, Gordon & Brown, Sam
- 204-212 Designing for an imagined user: Provision for thermal comfort in energy-efficient extra-care housing
by Lewis, Alan
- 213-222 Negotiating comfort in low energy housing: The politics of intermediation
by Grandclément, Catherine & Karvonen, Andrew & Guy, Simon
- 223-232 The changing landscape of thermal experience and warmth in older people’s dwellings
by Tweed, Christopher & Humes, Nicholas & Zapata-Lancaster, Gabriela
- 233-240 Embodied thermal environments: an examination of older-people's sensory experiences in a variety of residential types
by Henshaw, Victoria & Guy, Simon
- 241-249 Living with low carbon technologies: An agenda for sharing and comparing qualitative energy research
by Bickerstaff, Karen & Devine-Wright, Patrick & Butler, Catherine
- 250-256 Low carbon thermal technologies in an ageing society – What are the issues?
by Day, Rosie
2015, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-13 Understanding technological progress and input price as drivers of energy demand in manufacturing industries in India
by Dasgupta, Shyamasree & Roy, Joyashree
- 14-25 Energy-saving generation dispatch toward a sustainable electric power industry in China
by Zhong, Haiwang & Xia, Qing & Chen, Yuguo & Kang, Chongqing
- 26-37 The economy-wide rebound effect from improved energy efficiency in Swedish industries–A general equilibrium analysis
by Broberg, Thomas & Berg, Charlotte & Samakovlis, Eva
- 38-56 Environmental policies and risk finance in the green sector: Cross-country evidence
by Criscuolo, Chiara & Menon, Carlo
- 57-68 Urban planning and industry in Spain: A novel methodology for calculating industrial carbon footprints
by Zubelzu, Sergio & Álvarez, Roberto
- 69-81 A CGE analysis for quantitative evaluation of electricity market changes
by Hwang, Won-Sik & Lee, Jeong-Dong
- 82-86 Estimating the public’s value of implementing the CO2 emissions trading scheme in Korea
by Song, Tae-Ho & Lim, Kyoung-Min & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 87-98 Regulating existing power plants under the U.S. Clean Air Act: Present and future consequences of key design choices
by Murray, Brian C. & Pizer, William A. & Ross, Martin T.
- 99-108 Politics, proximity and the pipeline: Mapping public attitudes toward Keystone XL
by Gravelle, Timothy B. & Lachapelle, Erick
- 109-122 Approach and practices of district energy planning to achieve low carbon outcomes in China
by Xu, Baoping & Zhou, Shaoxiang & Hao, Lin
- 123-137 The impact of intermittently renewable energy on Italian wholesale electricity prices: Additional benefits or additional costs?
by Gullì, Francesco & Balbo, Antonio Lo
- 138-150 Reduction of carbon dioxide emissions by solar water heating systems and passive technologies in social housing
by Bessa, Vanessa M.T. & Prado, Racine T.A.
- 151-164 Fossil fuel and CO2 emissions savings on a high renewable electricity system – A single year case study for Ireland
by Clancy, J.M. & Gaffney, F. & Deane, J.P. & Curtis, J. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P.
- 165-168 Hinkley point C: A new chance for nuclear power plant construction in central Europe?
by Černoch, Filip & Zapletalová, Veronika
- 169-184 Long-term scenario analysis of nuclear energy and variable renewables in Japan's power generation mix considering flexible power resources
by Komiyama, Ryoichi & Fujii, Yasumasa
- 185-192 Opinion leadership and willingness to pay for residential photovoltaic systems
by Yamamoto, Yoshihiro
- 197-205 Why and how to subsidise energy R+D: Lessons from the collapse and recovery of electricity innovation in the UK
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 206-217 Invention in energy technologies: Comparing energy efficiency and renewable energy inventions at the firm level
by Rexhäuser, Sascha & Löschel, Andreas
- 218-228 Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications
by Noailly, Joëlle & Ryfisch, David
- 229-239 Energy efficiency determinants: An empirical analysis of Spanish innovative firms
by Costa-Campi, María Teresa & García-Quevedo, José & Segarra, Agustí
- 240-256 Linking energy efficiency and innovation practices: Empirical evidence from the foundry sector
by Cagno, Enrico & Ramirez-Portilla, Andres & Trianni, Andrea
- 257-266 The international distribution of energy intensities: Some synthetic results
by Duro, Juan Antonio
- 267-276 The diffusion of patented oil and gas technology with environmental uses: A forward patent citation analysis
by Duch-Brown, Néstor & Costa-Campi, María Teresa
- 277-287 Heterogeneous technologies, strategic groups and environmental efficiency technology gaps for European countries
by Kounetas, Konstantinos
- 288-300 Environmental regulation and competitiveness: Empirical evidence on the Porter Hypothesis from European manufacturing sectors
by Rubashkina, Yana & Galeotti, Marzio & Verdolini, Elena
2015, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-11 Shale gas operator violations in the Marcellus and what they tell us about water resource risks
by Rahm, Brian G. & Vedachalam, Sridhar & Bertoia, Lara R. & Mehta, Dhaval & Vanka, Veeravenkata Sandeep & Riha, Susan J.
- 12-22 De-risking concentrated solar power in emerging markets: The role of policies and international finance institutions
by Frisari, Gianleo & Stadelmann, Martin
- 23-37 The last mile in the Brazilian Amazon – A potential pathway for universal electricity access
by Gómez, Maria F. & Silveira, Semida
- 38-47 National capacity mechanisms in the European internal energy market: Opening the doors to neighbours
by Mastropietro, Paolo & Rodilla, Pablo & Batlle, Carlos
- 48-61 Modeling oil production based on symbolic regression
by Yang, Guangfei & Li, Xianneng & Wang, Jianliang & Lian, Lian & Ma, Tieju
- 62-80 A tripartite equilibrium for carbon emission allowance allocation in the power-supply industry
by Xu, Jiuping & Yang, Xin & Tao, Zhimiao
- 81-84 A bumpy road to the top: Statistically defining a peak in oil production
by Warrilow, David
- 85-98 Employment trends in the U.S. Electricity Sector, 2008–2012
by Haerer, Drew & Pratson, Lincoln
- 99-104 A refined approach: Saudi Arabia moves beyond crude
by Krane, Jim
- 105-117 Investment inefficiency and the adoption of eco-innovations: The case of household energy efficiency technologies
by Diaz-Rainey, Ivan & Ashton, John K.
- 118-130 Nuclear reactors' construction costs: The role of lead-time, standardization and technological progress
by Berthélemy, Michel & Escobar Rangel, Lina
- 131-143 China's energy-water nexus – assessment of the energy sector's compliance with the “3 Red Lines” industrial water policy
by Qin, Ying & Curmi, Elizabeth & Kopec, Grant M. & Allwood, Julian M. & Richards, Keith S.
- 144-155 Driving forces of rapid CO2 emissions growth: A case of Korea
by Kim, Yong-Gun & Yoo, Jonghyun & Oh, Wankeun
- 156-165 The stuttering energy transition in Germany: Wind energy policy and feed-in tariff lock-in
by Nordensvärd, Johan & Urban, Frauke
- 166-177 Energy engenderment: An industrialized perspective assessing the importance of engaging women in residential energy consumption management
by Elnakat, Afamia & Gomez, Juan D.
- 178-196 A model-based analysis of biomethane production in the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the subsidization policy under uncertainty
by Eker, Sibel & van Daalen, Els
- 197-206 Social norms, trust and control of power theft in Uganda: Does bulk metering work for MSEs?
by Never, Babette
- 207-221 Leaving the grid: An ambition or a real choice?
by Khalilpour, Rajab & Vassallo, Anthony
- 222-232 Electrical network capacity support from demand side response: Techno-economic assessment of potential business cases for small commercial and residential end-users
by Martínez Ceseña, Eduardo A. & Good, Nicholas & Mancarella, Pierluigi
- 233-248 China's transportation energy consumption and CO2 emissions from a global perspective
by Yin, Xiang & Chen, Wenying & Eom, Jiyong & Clarke, Leon E. & Kim, Son H. & Patel, Pralit L. & Yu, Sha & Kyle, G. Page
- 249-259 Carbon capture and storage: Frames and blind spots
by Martínez Arranz, Alfonso
- 264-277 Electricity consumption and economic growth: Exploring panel-specific differences
by Karanfil, Fatih & Li, Yuanjing
- 278-288 Oil prices and financial stress: A volatility spillover analysis
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur & Gupta, Rangan
- 289-297 Political oil import diversification by financial and commercial traders
by Kashcheeva, Mila & Tsui, Kevin K.
- 298-309 The progressive inefficiency of replacing renewable obligation certificates with contracts-for-differences in the UK electricity market
by Bunn, Derek & Yusupov, Tim
- 310-320 Investing in finite-life carbon emissions reduction program under risk and idiosyncratic uncertainty
by Fouilloux, Jessica & Moraux, Franck & Viviani, Jean-Laurent
- 321-331 Understanding volatility dynamics in the EU-ETS market
by Eugenia Sanin, María & Violante, Francesco & Mansanet-Bataller, María
- 332-341 Banking and back-loading emission permits
by Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Peluchon, Benoît
- 342-351 Speculative and hedging activities in the European carbon market
by Lucia, Julio J. & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria & Pardo, Ángel
2015, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-13 The heavy-duty vehicle future in the United States: A parametric analysis of technology and policy tradeoffs
by Askin, Amanda C. & Barter, Garrett E. & West, Todd H. & Manley, Dawn K.
- 14-26 The integration of Chinese and European renewable energy markets: The role of Chinese foreign direct investments
by Lv, Ping & Spigarelli, Francesca
- 27-37 Place-making and trust-building: The influence of policy on host community responses to wind farms
by Fast, Stewart & Mabee, Warren
- 38-42 Contrasting approaches to fuel poverty in New Zealand
by Lawson, Rob & Williams, John & Wooliscroft, Ben
- 43-55 Analysis of distributed-generation photovoltaic deployment, installation time and cost, market barriers, and policies in China
by Zhang, Fang & Deng, Hao & Margolis, Robert & Su, Jun
- 56-60 Burden sharing in the implementation of the Climate Convention
by Goldemberg, Jose & Guardabassi, Patricia
- 61-66 The comparison analysis of total factor productivity and eco-efficiency in China's cement manufactures
by Long, Xingle & Zhao, Xicang & Cheng, Faxin
- 67-75 An economic basis for littoral land-based production of low carbon fuel from nuclear electricity and seawater for naval or commercial use
by Willauer, Heather D. & Hardy, Dennis R. & Moyer, Seth A. & DiMascio, Felice & Williams, Frederick W. & Drab, David M.
- 76-85 From demand side management (DSM) to energy efficiency services: A Finnish case study
by Apajalahti, Eeva-Lotta & Lovio, Raimo & Heiskanen, Eva
- 86-97 Revenue prospects of photovoltaic in Germany—Influence opportunities by variation of the plant orientation
by Zipp, Alexander
- 98-105 Advanced metering policy development and influence structures: The case of Norway
by Inderberg, Tor Håkon
- 106-116 Co-firing coal with wood pellets for U.S. electricity generation: A real options analysis
by Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 117-121 Data as an asset: What the oil and gas sector can learn from other industries about “Big Data”
by Perrons, Robert K. & Jensen, Jesse W.
- 122-130 Determinants of innovation in energy intensive industry and implications for energy policy
by Song, ChiUng & Oh, Wankeun
- 131-140 Public opinion on energy development: The interplay of issue framing, top-of-mind associations, and political ideology
by Clarke, Christopher E. & Hart, Philip S. & Schuldt, Jonathon P. & Evensen, Darrick T.N. & Boudet, Hilary S. & Jacquet, Jeffrey B. & Stedman, Richard C.
- 141-151 The emperor and the cowboys: The role of government policy and industry in the adoption of domestic solar microgeneration systems
by Simpson, Genevieve & Clifton, Julian
- 152-169 Carbon emissions trading scheme exploration in China: A multi-agent-based model
by Tang, Ling & Wu, Jiaqian & Yu, Lean & Bao, Qin
- 176-185 Long term energy and emission implications of a global shift to electricity-based public rail transportation system
by Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Kim, Son H.
- 186-198 Low carbon scenarios for transport in India: Co-benefits analysis
by Dhar, Subash & Shukla, Priyadarshi R.
- 199-214 Low carbon society scenario analysis of transport sector of an emerging economy—The AIM/Enduse modelling approach
by Selvakkumaran, Sujeetha & Limmeechokchai, Bundit
- 215-225 Diffusion of low emission vehicles and their impact on CO2 emission reduction in Japan
by Oshiro, Ken & Masui, Toshihiko
- 226-238 Energy infrastructure in India: Profile and risks under climate change
by Garg, Amit & Naswa, Prakriti & Shukla, P.R.
2015, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-10 Energy conservation policies, growth and trade performance: Evidence of feedback hypothesis in Pakistan
by Raza, Syed Ali & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 11-23 Targeting existing power plants: EPA emission reduction with wind and demand response
by Cardell, J.B. & Anderson, C.L.
- 24-35 The economic case for low-carbon development in rapidly growing developing world cities: A case study of Palembang, Indonesia
by Colenbrander, Sarah & Gouldson, Andy & Sudmant, Andrew Heshedahl & Papargyropoulou, Effie
- 36-44 A stakeholder analysis of divergent supply-chain trends for the European onshore and offshore wind installations
by Wüstemeyer, Christoph & Madlener, Reinhard & Bunn, Derek W.
- 45-53 China’s carbon flow: 2008–2012
by Li, Huanan & Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhifu
- 54-64 Gasoline taxes or efficiency standards? A heterogeneous household demand analysis
by Liu, Weiwei
- 65-75 Analysis of energy efficiency and carbon dioxide reduction in the Chinese pulp and paper industry
by Peng, Lihong & Zeng, Xiaoling & Wang, Yejun & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 76-87 Resource and revenue potential of California residential load participation in ancillary services
by Mathieu, Johanna L. & Dyson, Mark E.H. & Callaway, Duncan S.
- 88-97 Quantifying CO2 abatement costs in the power sector
by Van den Bergh, Kenneth & Delarue, Erik
- 98-111 Public policy influence on renewable energy investments—A panel data study across OECD countries
by Polzin, Friedemann & Migendt, Michael & Täube, Florian A. & von Flotow, Paschen
- 112-121 Rural wood consumption patterns of local and immigrant households with differentiated access to resources in Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China
by Mertens, Charlotte Filt & Bruun, Thilde Bech & Schmidt-Vogt, Dietrich & He, Jun & de Neergaard, Andreas
- 122-132 The Finnish power market: Are imports from Russia low-cost?
by Ochoa, Camila & Gore, Olga
- 133-144 Quantifying the financial impacts of net-metered PV on utilities and ratepayers
by Satchwell, Andrew & Mills, Andrew & Barbose, Galen
- 145-152 Regional differences in China's CO2 abatement cost
by He, Xiaoping
- 153-164 Identifying barriers in the diffusion of renewable energy sources
by Eleftheriadis, Iordanis M. & Anagnostopoulou, Evgenia G.
- 165-176 Assessing the cost-effectiveness of electric vehicles in European countries using integrated modeling
by Seixas, J. & Simões, S. & Dias, L. & Kanudia, A. & Fortes, P. & Gargiulo, M.
- 177-189 All quiet on the eastern front? Disruption scenarios of Russian natural gas supply to Europe
by Richter, Philipp M. & Holz, Franziska
- 190-195 Investigating preferences for dynamic electricity tariffs: The effect of environmental and system benefit disclosure
by Buryk, Stephen & Mead, Doug & Mourato, Susana & Torriti, Jacopo
- 196-214 Total cost of ownership of electric vehicles compared to conventional vehicles: A probabilistic analysis and projection across market segments
by Wu, Geng & Inderbitzin, Alessandro & Bening, Catharina
- 219-232 Future costs of key low-carbon energy technologies: Harmonization and aggregation of energy technology expert elicitation data
by Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Henrion, Max & Aleluia Reis, Lara
- 233-243 The effects of expert selection, elicitation design, and R&D assumptions on experts' estimates of the future costs of photovoltaics
by Verdolini, Elena & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Lu, Jiaqi & Nemet, Gregory F.
- 244-263 Sensitivity to energy technology costs: A multi-model comparison analysis
by Bosetti, Valentina & Marangoni, Giacomo & Borgonovo, Emanuele & Diaz Anadon, Laura & Barron, Robert & McJeon, Haewon C. & Politis, Savvas & Friley, Paul
- 264-274 The differential impact of low-carbon technologies on climate change mitigation cost under a range of socioeconomic and climate policy scenarios
by Barron, Robert & McJeon, Haewon
- 275-285 Decision frameworks and the investment in R&D
by Baker, Erin & Olaleye, Olaitan & Aleluia Reis, Lara
2015, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-8 Heavy rare earths, permanent magnets, and renewable energies: An imminent crisis
by Smith Stegen, Karen
- 9-22 Evaluating U.S. oil security and import reliance
by Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G.
- 23-36 Zero carbon homes: Perceptions from the UK construction industry
by Heffernan, Emma & Pan, Wei & Liang, Xi & de Wilde, Pieter
- 37-47 Who benefits from energy policy incentives? The case of jatropha adoption by smallholders in Mexico
by Soto, Iria & Achten, Wouter M.J. & Muys, Bart & Mathijs, Erik
- 48-57 Proposals to enhance thermal efficiency programs and air pollution control in south-central Chile
by Schueftan, Alejandra & González, Alejandro D.
- 58-71 Energy analysis and refurbishment proposals for public housing in the city of Bari, Italy
by Di Turi, Silvia & Stefanizzi, Pietro
- 72-86 Renewable energy production support schemes for residential-scale solar photovoltaic systems in Nordic conditions
by Hirvonen, Janne & Kayo, Genku & Cao, Sunliang & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 87-98 Fuel quality management versus vehicle emission control in China, status quo and future perspectives
by Yue, Xin & Wu, Ye & Hao, Jiming & Pang, Yuan & Ma, Yao & Li, Yi & Li, Boshi & Bao, Xiaofeng
- 99-103 R&D status and the performance of domestic firms in China's coal mining industry
by Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid
- 104-114 Gauging citizen support for a low carbon fuel standard
by Rhodes, Ekaterina & Axsen, Jonn & Jaccard, Mark
- 115-126 Potentials and economics of residential thermal loads providing regulation reserve
by Hao, He & Sanandaji, Borhan M. & Poolla, Kameshwar & Vincent, Tyrone L.
- 127-149 Comparing the sustainability of U.S. electricity options through multi-criteria decision analysis
by Klein, Sharon J.W. & Whalley, Stephanie
- 150-160 Impact of fuel-dependent electricity retail charges on the value of net-metered PV applications in vertically integrated systems
by Nikolaidis, Alexandros I. & Milidonis, Andreas & Charalambous, Charalambos A.
- 161-176 The appeal of the green deal: Empirical evidence for the influence of energy efficiency policy on renovating homeowners
by Pettifor, H. & Wilson, C. & Chryssochoidis, G.
- 177-188 The effects of the energy price reform on households consumption in Iran
by Moshiri, Saeed
- 189-201 Combining global Malmquist–Luenberger index and generalized method of moments to investigate industrial total factor CO2 emission performance: A case of Shanghai (China)
by Fan, Meiting & Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili
2015, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-10 Retail fuel price adjustment in Germany: A threshold cointegration approach
by Asane-Otoo, Emmanuel & Schneider, Jan
- 11-21 Consumer behavior in renewable electricity: Can branding in accordance with identity signaling increase demand for renewable electricity and strengthen supplier brands?
by Hanimann, Raphael & Vinterbäck, Johan & Mark-Herbert, Cecilia
- 22-30 Systemic risk in the energy sector—Is there need for financial regulation?
by Kerste, Marco & Gerritsen, Matthijs & Weda, Jarst & Tieben, Bert
- 31-40 Rent seizing and environmental concerns: A parametric valuation of the Italian hydropower sector
by Massarutto, Antonio & Pontoni, Federico
- 41-50 Long- and short-run price asymmetries and hysteresis in the Italian gasoline market
by Bagnai, Alberto & Mongeau Ospina, Christian Alexander
- 51-61 Vertical integration of local fuel producers into rural district heating systems – Climate impact and production costs
by Kimming, M. & Sundberg, C. & Nordberg, Å. & Hansson, P.-A.
- 62-77 Quantifying the uncertainty of wave energy conversion device cost for policy appraisal: An Irish case study
by Farrell, Niall & Donoghue, Cathal O’ & Morrissey, Karyn
- 78-90 Optimal allocation of energy sources for sustainable development in South Korea: Focus on the electric power generation industry
by Ahn, Joongha & Woo, JongRoul & Lee, Jongsu
- 91-101 Why has the introduction of natural gas vehicles failed in Germany?—Lessons on the role of market failure in markets for alternative fuel vehicles
by von Rosenstiel, Dirk Peters & Heuermann, Daniel F. & Hüsig, Stefan
- 102-112 Exploring the impact of permitting and local regulatory processes on residential solar prices in the United States
by Burkhardt, Jesse & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm & Dong, C.G. & Huneycutt, Joshua
- 113-124 Energy and CO2 emissions performance in China's regional economies: Do market-oriented reforms matter?
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 125-136 Reframing the policy approach to greenhouse gas removal technologies
by Lomax, Guy & Workman, Mark & Lenton, Timothy & Shah, Nilay
- 137-147 Olivebranches and idiot's guides: Frameworks for community engagement in Australian wind farm development
by Howard, Tanya
- 148-157 Evaluating the water footprint of the energy supply of Liaoning Province, China: A regional input–output analysis approach
by Okadera, Tomohiro & Geng, Yong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Dong, Huijuan & Liu, Zhu & Yoshida, Noboru & Kanazawa, Takaaki
- 158-172 Modeling California policy impacts on greenhouse gas emissions
by Greenblatt, Jeffery B.
- 179-188 Lost in transition? Comparing strategies of electricity companies in Delhi
by Criqui, Laure & Zérah, Marie-Hélène
- 189-197 Energy supply and urban planning projects: Analysing tensions around district heating provision in a French eco-district
by Gabillet, Pauline
- 198-212 UK Local Authority engagement with the Energy Service Company (ESCo) model: Key characteristics, benefits, limitations and considerations
by Hannon, Matthew J. & Bolton, Ronan
- 213-224 Energy transition or incremental change? Green policy agendas and the adaptability of the urban energy regime in Los Angeles
by Monstadt, Jochen & Wolff, Annika
- 225-234 The Philippine electricity sector reform and the urban question: How metro Manila's utility is tackling urban poverty
by Mouton, Morgan
- 235-245 Governing the transition to natural gas in Mediteranean Metropolis: The case of Cairo, Istanbul and Sfax (Tunisia)
by Verdeil, Éric & Arik, Elvan & Bolzon, Hugo & Markoum, Jimmy
- 246-254 Struggle over energy transition in Berlin: How do grassroots initiatives affect local energy policy-making?
by Blanchet, Thomas
- 255-264 Energy transitions in small-scale regions – What we can learn from a regional innovation systems perspective
by Mattes, Jannika & Huber, Andreas & Koehrsen, Jens
- 265-272 Improvising innovation in UK urban district heating: The convergence of social and environmental agendas in Aberdeen
by Webb, Janette
- 273-280 Conflicting strategies towards sustainable heating at an urban junction of heat infrastructure and building standards
by Späth, Philipp & Rohracher, Harald
- 281-291 French policy localism: Surfing on ‘Positive Energie Territories’ (Tepos)
by Nadaï, Alain & Labussière, Olivier & Debourdeau, Ariane & Régnier, Yannick & Cointe, Béatrice & Dobigny, Laure
2015, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-10 Household energy and climate mitigation policies: Investigating energy practices in the housing sector
by Schaffrin, André & Reibling, Nadine
- 11-20 Renewable energy partnerships in development cooperation: Towards a relational understanding of technical assistance
by Kruckenberg, Lena J.
- 21-30 Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input–output approach
by Cortés-Borda, D. & Ruiz-Hernández, A. & Guillén-Gosálbez, G. & Llop, M. & Guimerà, R. & Sales-Pardo, M.
- 31-45 Heat savings and heat generation technologies: Modelling of residential investment behaviour with local health costs
by Zvingilaite, Erika & Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik
- 46-55 Provincial carbon intensity abatement potential estimation in China: A PSO–GA-optimized multi-factor environmental learning curve method
by Yu, Shiwei & Zhang, Junjie & Zheng, Shuhong & Sun, Han
- 56-69 Energy shocks, crises and the policy process: A review of theory and application
by Grossman, Peter Z.
- 70-78 Electricity consumption, industrial production, and entrepreneurship in Singapore
by Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid
- 79-88 The merit-order effect in the Italian power market: The impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices
by Clò, Stefano & Cataldi, Alessandra & Zoppoli, Pietro