Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
2016, Volume 92, Issue C
- 279-285 Does energy efficiency improve technological change and economic growth in developing countries?
by Cantore, Nicola & Calì, Massimiliano & Velde, Dirk Willem te
- 286-298 Business model innovation in electricity supply markets: The role of complex value in the United Kingdom
by Hall, Stephen & Roelich, Katy
- 299-312 Merit-order effects of renewable energy and price divergence in California’s day-ahead and real-time electricity markets
by Woo, C.K. & Moore, J. & Schneiderman, B. & Ho, T. & Olson, A. & Alagappan, L. & Chawla, K. & Toyama, N. & Zarnikau, J.
- 313-324 Social acceptance towards the air pollution in China: Evidence from public's willingness to pay for smog mitigation
by Sun, Chuanwang & Yuan, Xiang & Yao, Xin
- 325-333 Fuel consumption impacts of auto roof racks
by Chen, Yuche & Meier, Alan
- 334-347 Evaluating the influence of increasing block tariffs in residential gas sector using agent-based computational economics
by Gong, Chengzhu & Yu, Shiwei & Zhu, Kejun & Hailu, Atakelty
- 348-358 Timing-based business models for flexibility creation in the electric power sector
by Helms, Thorsten & Loock, Moritz & Bohnsack, René
- 359-368 Estimating road transport fuel consumption in Ecuador
by Sierra, Jaime Cevallos
- 369-381 Decomposition of intensity of energy-related CO2 emission in Chinese provinces using the LMDI method
by Zhang, Wei & Li, Ke & Zhou, Dequn & Zhang, Wenrui & Gao, Hui
- 382-392 Decarbonizing residential building energy: A cost-effective approach
by Timmons, David & Konstantinidis, Charalampos & Shapiro, Andrew M. & Wilson, Alex
- 394-408 Natural resources: A curse on education spending?
by Cockx, Lara & Francken, Nathalie
- 409-419 Stoves or sugar? Willingness to adopt improved cookstoves in Malawi
by Jagger, Pamela & Jumbe, Charles
- 420-431 New evidence on the impact of structural reforms on electricity sector performance
by Polemis, Michael L.
- 432-443 Assessment of U.S. firm-level climate change performance and strategy
by Yu, Yu & Wang, Derek D. & Li, Shanling & Shi, Qinfen
- 444-454 Clustering household energy-saving behaviours by behavioural attribute
by Boudet, Hilary S. & Flora, June A. & Armel, K. Carrie
- 455-467 Carbon price and wind power support in Denmark
by Gavard, Claire
- 468-476 Electricity restructuring, greenhouse gas emissions efficiency and employment reallocation
by Kim, Dongha & Jeong, Jinook
- 477-491 The reference forecast of the German energy transition—An outlook on electricity markets
by Knaut, Andreas & Tode, Christian & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Malischek, Raimund & Paulus, Simon & Wagner, Johannes
2016, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-11 A survey informed PV-based cost-effective electrification options for rural sub-Saharan Africa
by Opiyo, Nicholas
- 12-21 Information inefficiency and willingness-to-pay for energy-efficient technology: A stated preference approach for China Energy Label
by Zhou, Hui & Bukenya, James O.
- 22-27 A new look at the FDI–income–energy–environment nexus: Dynamic panel data analysis of ASEAN
by Baek, Jungho
- 28-37 Carbon emissions reductions and technology gaps in the world's factory, 1990–2012
by Zhang, Ning & Wang, Bing & Chen, Zhongfei
- 38-48 Estimating the electricity prices, generation costs and CO2 emissions of large scale wind energy exports from Ireland to Great Britain
by Cleary, Brendan & Duffy, Aidan & Bach, Bjarne & Vitina, Aisma & O’Connor, Alan & Conlon, Michael
- 49-59 The effect of economic growth, oil prices, and the benefits of reactor standardization: Duration of nuclear power plant construction revisited
by Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Thurner, Paul W. & Bauer, Alexander & Küchenhoff, Helmut
- 60-63 Comparability of estimating energy rebound effect should be based on uniform mechanism and benchmark: A reply to Du and Lin
by Li, Chengyu & Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili & Yu, Mingliang
- 64-74 A study on the future of unconventional oil development under different oil price scenarios: A system dynamics approach
by Hosseini, Seyed Hossein & Shakouri G., Hamed
- 75-86 Global assessment of onshore wind power resources considering the distance to urban areas
by Silva Herran, Diego & Dai, Hancheng & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko
- 87-97 The British public’s perception of the UK smart metering initiative: Threats and opportunities
by Buchanan, Kathryn & Banks, Nick & Preston, Ian & Russo, Riccardo
- 98-112 Asset transformation and the challenges to servitize a utility business model
by Helms, Thorsten
- 113-127 The electricity generation adequacy problem: Assessing dynamic effects of capacity remuneration mechanisms
by Hary, Nicolas & Rious, Vincent & Saguan, Marcelo
- 128-137 Measuring regional resilience towards fossil fuel supply constraints. Adaptability and vulnerability in socio-ecological Transformations-the case of Austria
by Exner, Andreas & Politti, Emilio & Schriefl, Ernst & Erker, Susanna & Stangl, Rosemarie & Baud, Sacha & Warmuth, Hannes & Matzenberger, Julian & Kranzl, Lukas & Paulesich, Reinhard & Windhaber, Markus & Supper, Susanne & Stöglehner, Gernot
- 138-147 Environmental Kuznets Curve in China: New evidence from dynamic panel analysis
by Li, Tingting & Wang, Yong & Zhao, Dingtao
- 148-160 A study on the effects of the CAFE standard on consumers
by Jun, Seung-Pyo & Yoo, Hyoung Sun & Kim, Ji-Hui
- 161-173 Energy potential from residual biomass towards meeting the EU renewable energy and climate targets. The Italian case
by Paiano, Annarita & Lagioia, Giovanni
- 174-188 Mountainous areas and decentralized energy planning: Insights from Greece
by Katsoulakos, Nikolas M. & Kaliampakos, Dimitris C.
- 189-206 Stakeholders' perceptions on challenges and opportunities for biodiesel and bioethanol policy development in Thailand
by Chanthawong, Anuman & Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 207-219 Convergence of carbon dioxide emissions in Chinese cities: A continuous dynamic distribution approach
by Wu, Jianxin & Wu, Yanrui & Guo, Xiumei & Cheong, Tsun Se
- 220-232 Policy and innovation: Nanoenergy technology in the USA and China
by Liu, Na & Guan, JianCheng
- 233-246 What drives energy consumption in developing countries? The experience of selected African countries
by Keho, Yaya
- 247-255 Energy benchmarking for shopping centers in Gulf Coast region
by Juaidi, Adel & AlFaris, Fadi & Montoya, Francisco G. & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 256-267 The effects of oil price shocks on the economies of the Gulf Co-operation Council countries: Nonlinear analysis
by Nusair, Salah A.
- 268-272 The peculiar economics of federal energy management
by Canes, Michael E.
- 273-286 Financial impacts of UK's energy and climate change policies on commercial and industrial businesses
by Ang, Chye Peng & Toper, Bruce & Gambhir, Ajay
- 287-303 Impact of unplanned power flows in interconnected transmission systems – Case study of Central Eastern European region
by Singh, Antriksh & Frei, Thomas & Chokani, Ndaona & Abhari, Reza S.
- 304-314 Façade insulation retrofitting policy implementation process and its effects on health equity determinants: A realist review
by Camprubí, Lluís & Malmusi, Davide & Mehdipanah, Roshanak & Palència, Laia & Molnar, Agnes & Muntaner, Carles & Borrell, Carme
- 315-324 Understanding energy-related regimes: A participatory approach from central Australia
by Foran, Tira & Fleming, David & Spandonide, Bruno & Williams, Rachel & Race, Digby
- 325-328 Role of Saudi universities in achieving the solar potential 2030 target
by Alyahya, Sulaiman & Irfan, Mohammad A.
- 329-340 The impact of building orientation and discount rates on a Portuguese reference building refurbishment decision
by Brandão de Vasconcelos, Ana & Cabaço, António & Pinheiro, Manuel Duarte & Manso, Armando
- 341-351 To drill or not to drill? An econometric analysis of US public opinion
by Mukherjee, Deep & Rahman, Mohammad Arshad
- 352-361 City density and CO2 efficiency
by Gudipudi, Ramana & Fluschnik, Till & Ros, Anselmo García Cantú & Walther, Carsten & Kropp, Jürgen P.
- 362-370 Local acceptance by people with unvoiced opinions living close to a wind farm: A case study from Japan
by Motosu, Memi & Maruyama, Yasushi
- 371-382 Historical construction costs of global nuclear power reactors
by Lovering, Jessica R. & Yip, Arthur & Nordhaus, Ted
- 383-396 Efficiency snakes and energy ladders: A (meta-)frontier demand analysis of electricity consumption efficiency in Chinese households
by Broadstock, David C. & Li, Jiajia & Zhang, Dayong
- 397-409 Two methodological perspectives on the Energy East Pipeline conflict
by Garcia, Amanda & Obeidi, Amer & Hipel, Keith W.
2016, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-15 Environmental impacts of coal subsidies in Turkey: A general equilibrium analysis
by Acar, Sevil & Yeldan, A. Erinc
- 16-23 Adoption of SO2 emission control technologies - An application of survival analysis
by Streeter, Jialu Liu
- 24-36 Designing incentive schemes for promoting energy-efficient appliances: A new methodology and a case study for Spain
by Galarraga, Ibon & Abadie, Luis M. & Kallbekken, Steffen
- 37-45 Tyrannies of thrift: Governmentality and older, low-income people’s energy efficiency narratives in the Illawarra, Australia
by Waitt, Gordon & Roggeveen, Kate & Gordon, Ross & Butler, Katherine & Cooper, Paul
- 46-59 A comprehensive assessment of the energy performance of the full range of electricity generation technologies deployed in the United Kingdom
by Raugei, Marco & Leccisi, Enrica
- 60-72 Energy security in ASEAN: A quantitative approach for sustainable energy policy
by Tongsopit, Sopitsuda & Kittner, Noah & Chang, Youngho & Aksornkij, Apinya & Wangjiraniran, Weerin
- 73-80 Forecasting electricity consumption in Pakistan: the way forward
by Hussain, Anwar & Rahman, Muhammad & Memon, Junaid Alam
- 81-91 Fuel poverty, excess winter deaths, and energy costs in Vermont: Burdensome for whom?
by Teller-Elsberg, Jonathan & Sovacool, Benjamin & Smith, Taylor & Laine, Emily
- 92-101 Forecasting annual gross electricity demand by artificial neural networks using predicted values of socio-economic indicators and climatic conditions: Case of Turkey
by Günay, M. Erdem
- 102-114 CO2 emissions and financial development in an emerging economy: An augmented VAR approach
by Abbasi, Faiza & Riaz, Khalid
- 115-120 Effect of demand management on regulated and deregulated electricity sectors
by Fahrioglu, Murat
- 121-130 Green Investment Scheme: Experience and results in the Czech Republic
by Karásek, Jiří & Pavlica, Jaroslav
- 131-139 The effect of global oil price shocks on China's metal markets
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Tu, Xiaohua
- 140-151 Global oil glut and sanctions: The impact on Putin’s Russia
by Tuzova, Yelena & Qayum, Faryal
- 154-171 Improving appraisal of sustainability of energy options – A view from Slovenia
by Kontić, Branko & Bohanec, Marko & Kontić, Davor & Trdin, Nejc & Matko, Maruša
- 172-182 Complementarity and substitution of renewable energy in target year energy supply-mix plannin–in the case of Taiwan
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Sung, Meng-Ping & Hsu, Hsin-Wei
- 183-186 Diversification criteria for power systems
by Kharbach, Mohammed
- 187-201 Adoption of green electricity policies: Investigating the role of environmental attitudes via big data-driven search-queries
by Lee, Donghyun & Kim, Minki & Lee, Jungyoun
- 202-211 Air pollution emissions and damages from energy production in the U.S.: 2002–2011
by Jaramillo, Paulina & Muller, Nicholas Z.
- 212-221 Electricity demand and basic needs: Empirical evidence from China's households
by He, Xiaoping & Reiner, David
- 222-232 Is Swedish district heating operating on an integrated market? – Differences in pricing, price convergence, and marketing strategy between public and private district heating companies
by Åberg, M. & Fälting, L. & Forssell, A.
- 233-245 The potential of energy behaviours in a smart(er) grid: Policy implications from a Portuguese exploratory study
by Lopes, Marta A.R. & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos & Janda, Kathryn B. & Peixoto, Paulo & Martins, Nelson
- 253-261 Do driving restriction policies effectively motivate commuters to use public transportation?
by Liu, Yunxia & Hong, Zaisheng & Liu, Yong
- 262-272 Do OPEC announcements influence oil prices?
by Loutia, Amine & Mellios, Constantin & Andriosopoulos, Kostas
- 273-286 How vulnerable is the emissions market to transaction costs?: An ABMS Approach
by Lee, Kangil & Han, Taek-Whan
- 287-299 A dynamic model for firm-response to non-credible incentive regulation regimes
by Agrell, Per J. & Grifell-Tatjé, Emili
2016, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-10 Methodology for evaluating existing infrastructure and facilitating the diffusion of PEVs
by Reid, Sergey & Spence, David B.
- 11-24 The effect of regulatory governance on efficiency of thermal power generation in India: A stochastic frontier analysis
by Ghosh, Ranjan & Kathuria, Vinish
- 25-35 Fat-tailed risk about climate change and climate policy
by Hwang, In Chang & Tol, Richard S.J. & Hofkes, Marjan W.
- 36-51 An initiative towards an energy and environment scheme for Iran: Introducing RAISE (Richest Alternatives for Implementation to Supply Energy) model
by Eshraghi, Hadi & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh
- 52-63 A life cycle perspective on land use and project economics of electricity from wind and anaerobic digestion
by Ciliberti, Carlo & Jordaan, Sarah M. & Smith, Stephen V. & Spatari, Sabrina
- 64-73 Facing the uncertainty of CO2 storage capacity in China by developing different storage scenarios
by Höller, Samuel & Viebahn, Peter
- 74-83 Local climate action plans in climate change mitigation – examining the case of Denmark
by Damsø, Tue & Kjær, Tyge & Christensen, Thomas Budde
- 84-94 Is rooftop solar PV at socket parity without subsidies?
by Hagerman, Shelly & Jaramillo, Paulina & Morgan, M. Granger
- 95-105 Switching from fossil fuel to renewables in residential heating systems: An empirical study of homeowners' decisions in Germany
by Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard
- 106-113 The impact of government subsidies and enterprises’ R&D investment: A panel data study from renewable energy in China
by Yu, Feifei & Guo, Yue & Le-Nguyen, Khuong & Barnes, Stuart J. & Zhang, Weiting
- 114-124 Analysis of the importance of structural change in non-energy intensive industry for prospective modelling: The French case
by Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia
- 125-137 Output and substitution elasticities of energy and implications for renewable energy expansion in the ECOWAS region
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang
- 138-149 Geographical spread of global emissions: Within-country inequalities are large and increasing
by Sauter, Caspar & Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole A.
- 150-159 Main drivers of changes in CO2 emissions in the Spanish economy: A structural decomposition analysis
by Cansino, José M. & Román, Rocío & Ordóñez, Manuel
- 160-170 Assessing emissions levels and costs associated with climate and air pollution policies in South Africa
by Henneman, Lucas R.F. & Rafaj, Peter & Annegarn, Harold J. & Klausbruckner, Carmen
- 171-183 Analysis of CO2 emissions reduction in the Malaysian transportation sector: An optimisation approach
by Mustapa, Siti Indati & Bekhet, Hussain Ali
- 184-193 Realizing energy infrastructure projects – A qualitative empirical analysis of local practices to address social acceptance
by Friedl, Christina & Reichl, Johannes
- 194-201 Tiered gasoline pricing: A personal carbon trading perspective
by Li, Yao & Fan, Jin & Zhao, Dingtao & Wu, Yanrui & Li, Jun
- 202-213 Korean public's preference for supply security of oil and gas and the impact of protest bidders
by Kim, Jihyo & Kim, Jinsoo & Kim, Yoon Kyung
- 214-223 Impact of energy technology patents in China: Evidence from a panel cointegration and error correction model
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 224-236 Greenhouse gas emissions from current and enhanced policies of China until 2030: Can emissions peak before 2030?
by Elzen, Michel den & Fekete, Hanna & Höhne, Niklas & Admiraal, Annemiek & Forsell, Nicklas & Hof, Andries F. & Olivier, Jos G.J. & Roelfsema, Mark & van Soest, Heleen
- 237-256 Business case uncertainty of power plants in future energy systems with wind power
by Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & van den Broek, Machteld & Özdemir, Özge & Koutstaal, Paul & Faaij, André
- 257-270 Future standard and fast charging infrastructure planning: An analysis of electric vehicle charging behaviour
by Morrissey, Patrick & Weldon, Peter & O’Mahony, Margaret
- 271-283 The impact of Chinese carbon emission trading scheme (ETS) on low carbon energy (LCE) investment
by Mo, Jian-Lei & Agnolucci, Paolo & Jiang, Mao-Rong & Fan, Ying
- 284-293 Methodology for assessing electric vehicle charging infrastructure business models
by Madina, Carlos & Zamora, Inmaculada & Zabala, Eduardo
- 294-301 Input–output life cycle environmental assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from utility scale wind energy in the United States
by Kumar, Indraneel & Tyner, Wallace E. & Sinha, Kumares C.
- 302-310 Impact of Executive Order 13211 on environmental regulation: An empirical study
by Geltman, Elizabeth Glass & Gill, Gunwant & Jovanovic, Miriam
- 311-329 Electric power grid interconnections in Northeast Asia: A quantitative analysis of opportunities and challenges
by Otsuki, Takashi & Mohd Isa, Aishah Binti & Samuelson, Ralph D.
2016, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-10 Renewable energy technology acceptance in Peninsular Malaysia
by Kardooni, Roozbeh & Yusoff, Sumiani Binti & Kari, Fatimah Binti
- 11-26 Variability of electricity load patterns and its effect on demand response: A critical peak pricing experiment on Korean commercial and industrial customers
by Jang, Dongsik & Eom, Jiyong & Jae Park, Min & Jeung Rho, Jae
- 27-38 Distributional incidence of green electricity price subsidies in China
by Wang, Feng & Zhang, Bing
- 39-44 Managing peak loads in energy grids: Comparative economic analysis
by Zhuk, A. & Zeigarnik, Yu. & Buzoverov, E. & Sheindlin, A.
- 45-55 Energy needs for Morocco 2030, as obtained from GDP-energy and GDP-energy intensity correlations
by Bennouna, Amin & El Hebil, Charaf
- 56-63 Price and expenditure elasticities of residential energy demand during urbanization: An empirical analysis based on the household-level survey data in China
by Sun, Chuanwang & Ouyang, Xiaoling
- 64-73 Three routes forward for biofuels: Incremental, leapfrog, and transitional
by Morrison, Geoff M. & Witcover, Julie & Parker, Nathan C. & Fulton, Lew
- 74-85 A comparative study on the influential factors of China's provincial energy intensity
by Yang, Guangfei & Li, Wenli & Wang, Jianliang & Zhang, Dongqing
- 86-99 An assessment of the regional potential for solar power generation in EU-28
by Perpiña Castillo, Carolina & Batista e Silva, Filipe & Lavalle, Carlo
- 100-112 An evaluation of energy-environment-economic efficiency for EU, APEC and ASEAN countries: Design of a Target-Oriented DFM model with fixed factors in Data Envelopment Analysis
by Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter
- 113-130 Uncertainty quantification of CO2 emission reduction for maritime shipping
by Yuan, Jun & Ng, Szu Hui & Sou, Weng Sut
- 138-147 Aviation and the costs of the European Emission Trading Scheme: The case of Italy
by Meleo, Linda & Nava, Consuelo R. & Pozzi, Cesare
- 148-158 A comparison of oil supply risks in EU, US, Japan, China and India under different climate scenarios
by van Moerkerk, Mike & Crijns-Graus, Wina
- 159-167 Induction stoves as an option for clean cooking in rural India
by Banerjee, Manjushree & Prasad, Rakesh & Rehman, Ibrahim H & Gill, Bigsna
- 168-177 Anti-nuclear behavioral intentions: The role of perceived knowledge, information processing, and risk perception
by Zhu, Weiwei & Wei, Jiuchang & Zhao, Dingtao
- 178-186 Householder engagement with energy consumption feedback: the role of community action and communications
by Burchell, Kevin & Rettie, Ruth & Roberts, Tom C.
- 187-196 Risk and resilience in the Nigerian oil sector: The economic effects of pipeline sabotage and theft
by Yeeles, Adam & Akporiaye, Alero
- 197-203 Economies of scale in the Korean district heating system: A variable cost function approach
by Park, Sun-Young & Lee, Kyoung-Sil & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 204-215 Comparative study of commercial building energy-efficiency retrofit policies in four pilot cities in China
by Hou, Jing & Liu, Yisheng & Wu, Yong & Zhou, Nan & Feng, Wei
- 216-228 Assessing drivers and barriers of energy-saving measures in Oklahoma’s public schools
by Castleberry, Becca & Gliedt, Travis & Greene, J. Scott
- 229-233 A review of the IEA/NEA Projected Costs of Electricity – 2015 edition
by Khatib, Hisham
- 234-244 Energy and climate hand-in-hand: Financing RES-E support with carbon revenues
by Verde, Stefano F. & Pazienza, Maria Grazia
- 245-252 Governing low-carbon energy transitions in sustainable ways: Potential synergies and conflicts between climate and environmental policy objectives
by Hildingsson, Roger & Johansson, Bengt
- 253-261 Towards establishing a scale for assessing the attractiveness of petroleum fiscal regimes – Evidence from Malaysia
by Abdul Manaf, Nor Aziah & Mas'ud, Abdulsalam & Ishak, Zuaini & Saad, Natrah & Russell, Alex
- 262-270 Are fluctuations in oil consumption permanent or transitory? Evidence from linear and nonlinear unit root tests
by Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Lean, Hooi Hooi
- 271-277 Measuring global oil trade dependencies: An application of the point-wise mutual information method
by Kharrazi, Ali & Fath, Brian D.
- 278-288 Impact of a national plan for future electricity supply on ambient air quality in South Korea
by Shim, Changsub & Hong, Jiyoun
- 289-298 Security, justice and the energy crossroads: Assessing the implications of the nuclear phase-out in Germany
by Rehner, Robert & McCauley, Darren
- 299-309 The politico-economics of electricity planning in developing countries: A case study of Ghana
by Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Phimister, Euan
- 310-316 Why is electricity consumption inconsistent with economic growth in China?
by Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Chang
- 317-328 The effects of fiscal policy on CO2 emissions: Evidence from the U.S.A
by Halkos, George E. & Paizanos, Epameinondas Α.
- 329-342 Research of heat metering development situation and application effect evaluation model in China
by Yuan, Shanshan & Xu, Wei & Liu, Yan
- 343-354 A strategy for reducing CO2 emissions from buildings with the Kaya identity – A Swiss energy system analysis and a case study
by Mavromatidis, Georgios & Orehounig, Kristina & Richner, Peter & Carmeliet, Jan
- 355-360 The evolution of green jobs in Scotland: A hybrid approach
by Connolly, Kevin & Allan, Grant J & McIntyre, Stuart G
- 361-370 An analysis of the welfare and distributive implications of factors influencing household electricity consumption
by Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Peñasco, Cristina
- 371-388 Robust resource adequacy planning in the face of coal retirements
by Lueken, Roger & Apt, Jay & Sowell, Fallaw
- 389-401 Analysis of resource potential for China’s unconventional gas and forecast for its long-term production growth
by Wang, Jianliang & Mohr, Steve & Feng, Lianyong & Liu, Huihui & Tverberg, Gail E.
- 402-412 The wood pellet market in Austria: A structural market model analysis
by Kristöfel, Christa & Strasser, Christoph & Schmid, Erwin & Morawetz, Ulrich B.
- 413-421 Social diffusion of energy-related practices and representations: Patterns and policies in Portugal and Belgium
by Bartiaux, Françoise & Schmidt, Luísa & Horta, Ana & Correia, Augusta
- 422-434 Regional differences in the CO2 emissions of China's iron and steel industry: Regional heterogeneity
by Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang
- 435-444 Unravelling historical cost developments of offshore wind energy in Europe
by Voormolen, J.A. & Junginger, H.M. & van Sark, W.G.J.H.M.
- 445-455 Energy system modelling and GIS to build an Integrated Climate Protection Concept for Gauteng Province, South Africa
by Tomaschek, Jan & Kober, Ralf & Fahl, Ulrich & Lozynskyy, Yuriy
- 456-464 Impact of daylight saving time on the Chilean residential consumption
by Verdejo, Humberto & Becker, Cristhian & Echiburu, Diego & Escudero, William & Fucks, Emiliano
- 465-476 What hinder the further development of wind power in China?—A socio-technical barrier study
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Chang, Rui-Dong & Chen, Yu-Long
- 477-484 A commentary on the US policies for efficient large scale renewable energy storage systems: Focus on carbon storage cycles
by Gençer, Emre & Agrawal, Rakesh
- 485-494 Meeting Minamata: Cost-effective compliance options for atmospheric mercury control in Chinese coal-fired power plants
by Ancora, Maria Pia & Zhang, Lei & Wang, Shuxiao & Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Hao, Jiming
- 495-503 Energy efficiency in India: Achievements, challenges and legality
by Sahoo, Sarat Kumar & Varma, Payal & Lall, Krishna Prabhakar & Talwar, Chanpreet Kaur
- 504-514 Hydraulic fracturing chemicals reporting: Analysis of available data and recommendations for policymakers
by Konschnik, Katherine & Dayalu, Archana
- 515-527 Impacts of low-carbon power policy on carbon mitigation in Guangdong Province, China
by Cheng, Beibei & Dai, Hancheng & Wang, Peng & Xie, Yang & Chen, Li & Zhao, Daiqing & Masui, Toshihiko
- 528-543 Evaluating public policy instruments in the Greek building sector
by Spyridaki, Niki-Artemis & Banaka, Stefania & Flamos, Alexandros
- 544-557 Trading behaviour on the continuous intraday market Elbas
by Scharff, Richard & Amelin, Mikael
- 561-572 Influences from the European Parliament on EU emissions prices
by Deeney, Peter & Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Smeaton, Alan F.
- 573-583 Measuring the efficiency of energy-intensive industries across European countries
by Makridou, Georgia & Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 584-593 Shore Side Electricity in Europe: Potential and environmental benefits
by Winkel, R. & Weddige, U. & Johnsen, D. & Hoen, V. & Papaefthimiou, S.
- 594-602 Supporting the externality of intermittency in policies for renewable energy
by Bunn, Derek W. & Muñoz, José I.
- 603-612 Ramsey prices in the Italian electricity market
by Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea
- 613-627 Time-varying convergence in European electricity spot markets and their association with carbon and fuel prices
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & Houllier, Melanie A. & Tamvakis, Michael
- 628-638 The promotion of regional integration of electricity markets: Lessons for developing countries
by Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 639-651 Economic impact analysis of natural gas development and the policy implications
by De Silva, P.N.K. & Simons, S.J.R. & Stevens, P.
2015, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-7 Uncertainty and differences in GHG emissions between electric and conventional gasoline vehicles with implications for transport policy making
by Abdul-Manan, Amir F.N.
- 8-16 Combined heat and power in Dutch greenhouses: A case study of technology diffusion
by van der Veen, Reinier A.C. & Kasmire, Julia
- 17-27 How does market power affect the impact of large scale wind investment in 'energy only' wholesale electricity markets?
by Browne, Oliver & Poletti, Stephen & Young, David
- 28-38 Changes in carbon intensity in China's industrial sector: Decomposition and attribution analysis
by Liu, Nan & Ma, Zujun & Kang, Jidong
- 39-47 Political-economy based institutional industry complex and sustainable development: The case of the salt-chemical industry in Huai’an, China
by Wu, Qiyan & Zhang, Xiaoling & Shang, Zhengyong & Li, Zaijun
- 48-59 Cost trajectories of low carbon electricity generation technologies in the UK: A study of cost uncertainty
by Levi, Peter G. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 60-71 The regional economic impact of oil and gas extraction in Texas
by Lee, Jim
- 72-82 Spillovers between energy and FX markets: The importance of asymmetry, uncertainty and business cycle
by Khalifa, Ahmed & Caporin, Massimiliano & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 83-94 Looking beyond installation: Why households struggle to make the most of solar hot water systems
by Gill, Nicholas & Osman, Peter & Head, Lesley & Voyer, Michelle & Harada, Theresa & Waitt, Gordon & Gibson, Chris
- 95-109 Biomass sustainability criteria: Greenhouse gas accounting issues for biogas and biomethane facilities
by Adams, P.W.R. & Mezzullo, W.G. & McManus, M.C.
- 110-124 The significance of interconnector counter-trading in a security constrained electricity market
by Higgins, P. & Li, K. & Devlin, J. & Foley, A.M.
- 125-135 Provision of electricity to African households: The importance of democracy and institutional quality
by Ahlborg, Helene & Boräng, Frida & Jagers, Sverker C. & Söderholm, Patrik
- 136-139 Performing accountability: Making environmental credentials visible in housing design
by Shaw, Isabel & Ozaki, Ritsuko
- 140-152 Is inexpensive natural gas hindering the grid energy storage industry?
by Hittinger, Eric & Lueken, Roger
- 153-167 Natural gas as a marine fuel
by Thomson, Heather & Corbett, James J. & Winebrake, James J.
- 168-176 Resolving society's energy trilemma through the Energy Justice Metric
by Heffron, Raphael J. & McCauley, Darren & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 177-186 Public preferences for investments in renewable energy production and energy efficiency
by Noblet, Caroline L. & Teisl, Mario F. & Evans, Keith & Anderson, Mark W. & McCoy, Shannon & Cervone, Edmund
- 187-198 Updates to the China Design Standard for Energy Efficiency in public buildings
by Hong, Tianzhen & Li, Cheng & Yan, Da
- 199-215 Market splitting in Germany – New evidence from a three-stage numerical model of Europe
by Trepper, Katrin & Bucksteeg, Michael & Weber, Christoph
- 216-223 Fuel poverty in the UK: Is there a difference between rural and urban areas?
by Roberts, Deborah & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan
- 224-228 How accurate are forecasts of costs of energy? A methodological contribution
by Siddons, Craig & Allan, Grant & McIntyre, Stuart
- 229-239 Integrating global energy and climate governance: The changing role of the International Energy Agency
by Heubaum, Harald & Biermann, Frank
- 240-249 Determinant factors of residential consumption and perception of energy conservation: Time-series analysis by large-scale questionnaire in Suita, Japan
by Hara, Keishiro & Uwasu, Michinori & Kishita, Yusuke & Takeda, Hiroyuki
- 250-259 Regional energy rebound effect: The impact of economy-wide and sector level energy efficiency improvement in Georgia, USA
by Yu, Xuewei & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Crittenden, John C.
- 260-269 Quantifying the long-term economic benefits of European electricity system integration
by Schmid, Eva & Knopf, Brigitte
- 270-283 Pricing the (European) option to switch between two energy sources: An application to crude oil and natural gas
by Gatfaoui, Hayette
- 284-294 Global oil prices, macroeconomic fundamentals and China's commodity sector comovements
by Chen, Peng
- 295-302 An optimization approach to parallel generation solar PV investments in the U.S.: Two applications illustrate the case for tariff reform
by Kildegaard, Arne & Wente, Jordan
- 303-313 Direct energy rebound effect for road passenger transport in China: A dynamic panel quantile regression approach
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Liu, Zhao & Tan, Weiping
- 314-324 Who benefit most from fuel subsidies? Evidence from Nigeria
by Soile, Ismail & Mu, Xiaoyi
- 325-333 Power to change: Analysis of household participation in a renewable energy and energy efficiency programme in Central Australia
by Havas, Lisa & Ballweg, Julie & Penna, Chris & Race, Digby
- 334-346 Sustainability deterioration of electricity generation in Brazil
by Moreira, João M.L. & Cesaretti, Marcos A. & Carajilescov, Pedro & Maiorino, José R.
- 347-358 Valuing carbon assets for high-tech with application to the wind energy industry
by Han, Liyan & Liu, Yang & Lin, Qiang & Huang, Gubo