2013, Volume 55, Issue C
- 565-578 Valuation anomalies for interconnector transmission rights
by McInerney, Celine & Bunn, Derek
- 579-592 Different rays of sunlight: Understanding information disclosure and carbon transparency
by Matisoff, Daniel C.
- 593-601 Training and certification of PV installers in Europe
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Tournaki, Stavroula & Gkouskos, Zacharias & Masson, Gaetan & Holden, John & Huidobro, Ana & Stoykova, Evelina & Rata, Camelia & Bacan, Andro & Maxoulis, Christos & Charalambous, Anthi
- 602-616 The application of contrast explanation to energy policy research: UK nuclear energy policy 2002–2012
by Heffron, Raphael J.
- 617-625 Willingness-to-pay and policy-instrument choice for climate-change policy in the United States
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Leiserowitz, Anthony A.
- 626-635 Process-based investigation of cross-boundary environmental pressure from urban household consumption
by Yang, Dewei & Lin, Yanjie & Gao, Lijie & Sun, Yanwei & Wang, Run & Zhang, Guoqin
- 636-647 Economy-wide impacts of biofuels in Argentina
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Chisari, Omar O. & Romero, Carlos A.
- 648-661 Risk-based assessment of the cost-efficiency and the effectivity of renewable energy support schemes: Certificate markets versus feed-in tariffs
by Fagiani, Riccardo & Barquín, Julián & Hakvoort, Rudi
- 662-668 Sugar beet for bioethanol production: An approach based on environmental agricultural outputs
by Salazar-Ordóñez, Melania & Pérez-Hernández, Pedro P. & Martín-Lozano, José M.
- 669-676 Renewable Energy Certificate and Perform, Achieve, Trade mechanisms to enhance the energy security for India
by Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun
- 677-682 Energy saving and emission reduction of China's urban district heating
by Chen, Xia & Wang, Li & Tong, Lige & Sun, Shufeng & Yue, Xianfang & Yin, Shaowu & Zheng, Lifang
- 683-689 Ten times more difficult: Quantifying the carbon capture and storage challenge
by Nykvist, Björn
- 690-698 China's natural gas: Resources, production and its impacts
by Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Zhao, Lin & Snowden, Simon
- 699-705 The impact of water depth on safety and environmental performance in offshore oil and gas production
by Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Cohen, Mark A. & Gerarden, Todd
2013, Volume 54, Issue C
- 3-10 Dazzled by diesel? The impact on carbon dioxide emissions of the shift to diesels in Europe through 2009
by Schipper, Lee & Fulton, Lew
- 11-22 Short-term break in the French love for diesel?
by Hivert, Laurent
- 23-32 Gasoline, diesel and climate policy implications—Insights from the recent evolution of new car sales in Germany
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 33-41 The taxation of diesel cars in Belgium – revisited
by Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef
- 42-46 Dieselization in Sweden
by Kågeson, Per
- 47-53 Diesel vehicles and sustainable mobility in the U.S
by Wallington, T.J. & Lambert, C.K. & Ruona, W.C.
- 54-61 Alignment of policies to maximize the climate benefits of diesel vehicles through control of particulate matter and black carbon emissions
by Minjares, Ray & Blumberg, Kate & Posada Sanchez, Francisco
- 62-65 The decline of sectorial components of the world's energy intensity
by Goldemberg, José & Siqueira Prado, Luiz Tadeo
- 66-71 What can we expect from Europe's carbon capture and storage demonstrations?
by Scott, Vivian
- 72-86 An energy security management model using quality function deployment and system dynamics
by Shin, Juneseuk & Shin, Wan-Seon & Lee, Changyong
- 87-103 Global climate-oriented transportation scenarios
by Harvey, L.D.D.
- 104-112 The return on investment of the clean coal technology program in the USA
by Bezdek, Roger H. & Wendling, Robert M.
- 113-124 Economic and environmental effects under resource scarcity and substitution between renewable and non-renewable resources
by Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Afonso, Oscar
- 125-136 Theoretical vs. actual energy consumption of labelled dwellings in the Netherlands: Discrepancies and policy implications
by Majcen, D. & Itard, L.C.M. & Visscher, H.
- 137-147 Corruption and reduced oil production: An additional resource curse factor?
by Al-Kasim, Farouk & Søreide, Tina & Williams, Aled
- 148-159 Cost-benefit assessment of energy efficiency investments: Accounting for future resources, savings and risks in the Australian residential sector
by Morrissey, J. & Meyrick, B. & Sivaraman, D. & Horne, R.E. & Berry, M.
- 160-172 The impact of future carbon prices on CCS investment for power generation in China
by Wu, Ning & Parsons, John E. & Polenske, Karen R.
- 173-183 The risks of CDM projects: How did only 30% of expected credits come through?
by Cormier, Alain & Bellassen, Valentin
- 184-193 Managing the energy trilemma: The case of Indonesia
by Gunningham, Neil
- 194-203 Integrated technology selection for energy conservation and PAHs control in iron and steel industry: Methodology and case study
by Li, Li & Lu, Yonglong & Shi, Yajuan & Wang, Tieyu & Luo, Wei & Gosens, Jorrit & Chen, Peng & Li, Haiqian
- 204-213 Energy efficiency and productivity change of China’s iron and steel industry: Accounting for undesirable outputs
by He, Feng & Zhang, Qingzhi & Lei, Jiasu & Fu, Weihui & Xu, Xiaoning
- 214-229 Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020
by Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yu, Shiwei
- 230-239 Uncovering the multiple objectives behind national energy efficiency planning
by Haydt, Gustavo & Leal, Vítor & Dias, Luís
- 240-256 What if consumers decided to all ‘go green’? Environmental rebound effects from consumption decisions
by Murray, Cameron K.
- 257-266 Price-capping in partially monopolistic electricity markets with an application to Italy
by Bosco, Bruno & Parisio, Lucia & Pelagatti, Matteo
- 267-272 On the electricity shortage, price and electricity theft nexus
by Jamil, Faisal
- 273-287 Sustainability effects of household-scale biogas in rural China
by Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Beckers, Theo A.M.
- 288-299 Impacts on the biophysical economy and environment of a transition to 100% renewable electricity in Australia
by Turner, Graham M. & Elliston, Ben & Diesendorf, Mark
- 300-310 The trade-off between bioenergy and emissions with land constraints
by Kauffman, Nathan S. & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 311-319 Optimal electricity system planning in a large hydro jurisdiction: Will British Columbia soon become a major importer of electricity?
by Kiani, Behdad & Rowe, Andrew & Wild, Peter & Pitt, Lawrence & Sopinka, Amy & Pedersen, Tom F.
- 320-326 Analysis of China's carbon dioxide flow for 2008
by Mu, Hailin & Li, Huanan & Zhang, Ming & Li, Miao
- 327-334 Renewable electricity as a differentiated good? The case of the Republic of Korea
by Kim, Jihyo & Park, Jooyoung & Kim, Jinsoo & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 335-342 Economic and environmental gains of China's fossil energy subsidies reform: A rebound effect case study with EIMO model
by Hong, Li & Liang, Dong & Di, Wang
- 343-351 Economic viability in thermal retrofit policies: Learning from ten years of experience in Germany
by Galvin, Ray & Sunikka-Blank, Minna
- 352-359 Can the Nigerian biofuel policy and incentives (2007) transform Nigeria into a biofuel economy?
by Ohimain, Elijah I.
- 360-368 A real option-based model for promoting sustainable energy projects under the clean development mechanism
by Lee, Hyounkyu & Park, Taeil & Kim, Byungil & Kim, Kyeongseok & Kim, Hyoungkwan
- 369-375 On the efficiency of the European carbon market: New evidence from Phase II
by Daskalakis, George
- 376-384 Articulating a trans-boundary infrastructure supply chain greenhouse gas emission footprint for cities: Mathematical relationships and policy relevance
by Chavez, Abel & Ramaswami, Anu
- 385-390 Benefits of photovoltaic power in supplying national electricity demand
by Barnham, Keith & Knorr, Kaspar & Mazzer, Massimo
- 391-396 In-depth analysis on R&D investment and strategy on PV in South Korea
by Park, Noeon & Lee, Ki Jong & Lee, Kyong Jae & Lee, Yun Jie & Lee, Kyoungmi & Lee, Sang Hyon
- 397-403 Effects of social participation and the emergence of voluntary social interactions on household power-saving practices in post-disaster Kanagawa, Japan
by Nakamura, Hidenori
2013, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-10 On the business value of ICT-controlled plug-in electric vehicle charging in California
by Goebel, Christoph
- 11-26 A simulation approach for analysis of short-term security of natural gas supply in Colombia
by Villada, Juan & Olaya, Yris
- 27-40 Changes in energy requirements of the residential sector in India between 1993–94 and 2006–07
by Das, Aparna & Paul, Saikat Kumar
- 41-50 Review of wind power tariff policies in China
by Hu, Zheng & Wang, Jianhui & Byrne, John & Kurdgelashvili, Lado
- 51-62 China's energy and emissions outlook to 2050: Perspectives from bottom-up energy end-use model
by Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Ke, Jing & McNeil, Michael & Levine, Mark
- 63-75 Quantitative analysis of potential power production and environmental benefits of Biomass Integrated Gasification Combined Cycles in the European Union
by Escudero, Marcos & Jiménez, Ángel & González, Celina & López, Ignacio
- 76-89 Commercial building energy use in six cities in Southern China
by Xu, Peng & Huang, Joe & Shen, Pengyuan & Ma, Xiaowen & Gao, Xuefei & Xu, Qiaolin & Jiang, Han & Xiang, Yong
- 90-96 Extreme daily increases in peak electricity demand: Tail-quantile estimation
by Sigauke, Caston & Verster, Andréhette & Chikobvu, Delson
- 97-104 The strictest energy requirements in the world: An analysis of the path dependencies of a self-proclaimed success
by Hagelskjær Lauridsen, Erik & Stissing Jensen, Jens
- 105-113 Decommissioning wind energy projects: An economic and political analysis
by Ferrell, Shannon L. & DeVuyst, Eric A.
- 114-124 Potential impact on air pollution from ambitious national CO2 emission abatement strategies in the Nordic countries – environmental links between the UNFCCC and the UNECE – CLRTAP
by Åström, Stefan & Tohka, Antti & Bak, Jesper & Lindblad, Maria & Arnell, Jenny
- 125-135 Inventory of conventional air pollutants emissions from road transportation for the state of Rio de Janeiro
by Souza, Cristiane Duarte Ribeiro de & Silva, Suellem Deodoro & Silva, Marcelino Aurélio Vieira da & D’Agosto, Márcio de Almeida & Barboza, Arthur Prado
- 136-148 Shifting towards offshore wind energy—Recent activity and future development
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M.
- 149-158 Assessing socio-technical mindsets: Public deliberations on carbon capture and storage in the context of energy sources and climate change
by Einsiedel, Edna F. & Boyd, Amanda D. & Medlock, Jennifer & Ashworth, Peta
- 159-168 The value of social networks in the diffusion of energy-efficiency innovations in UK households
by McMichael, Megan & Shipworth, David
- 169-189 Modelling the impacts of challenging 2050 European climate mitigation targets on Ireland’s energy system
by Chiodi, Alessandro & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Rogan, Fionn & Deane, J.P. & Lavigne, Denis & Rout, Ullash K. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 190-204 Inducing low-carbon investment in the electric power industry through a price floor for emissions trading
by Brauneis, Alexander & Mestel, Roland & Palan, Stefan
- 205-217 The application of systems engineering principles to the prioritization of sustainable nuclear fuel cycle options
by Price, Robert R. & Singh, Bhupinder P. & MacKinnon, Robert J. & David Sevougian, S.
- 218-228 The role of urban form as an energy management parameter
by Futcher, Julie Ann & Mills, Gerald
- 229-239 Customer value of smart metering: Explorative evidence from a choice-based conjoint study in Switzerland
by Kaufmann, Simon & Künzel, Karoline & Loock, Moritz
- 240-247 A comparative institutional analysis of the Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lessons and policy implications
by Aoki, Masahiko & Rothwell, Geoffrey
- 248-256 A support strategy for the promotion of photovoltaic uses for residential houses in Korea
by Oh, Si-Doek & Lee, Yeji & Yoo, Yungpil & Kim, Jinoh & Kim, Suyong & Song, Seung Jin & Kwak, Ho-Young
- 257-266 Does bio-oil derived from logging residues in Finland meet the European Union greenhouse gas performance criteria?
by Sorsa, R. & Soimakallio, S.
- 267-278 2050 pathway to an active renewable energy scenario for Jiangsu province
by Hong, Lixuan & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Möller, Bernd
- 279-286 Structural decomposition analysis of the carbonization process in Beijing: A regional explanation of rapid increasing carbon dioxide emission in China
by Tian, Xin & Chang, Miao & Tanikawa, Hiroki & Shi, Feng & Imura, Hidefumi
- 287-297 Estimating the cost of improving quality in electricity distribution: A parametric distance function approach
by Coelli, Tim J. & Gautier, Axel & Perelman, Sergio & Saplacan-Pop, Roxana
- 298-310 Is the Merchant Power Producer a broken model?☆☆The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and any errors or omissions remain the responsibility of the authors
by Nelson, James & Simshauser, Paul
- 311-322 Whatever the customer wants, the customer gets? Exploring the gap between consumer preferences and default electricity products in Germany
by Kaenzig, Josef & Heinzle, Stefanie Lena & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 323-330 Assessing the economic wind power potential in Austria
by Gass, Viktoria & Schmidt, Johannes & Strauss, Franziska & Schmid, Erwin
- 331-340 Geographies of energy transition: Space, place and the low-carbon economy
by Bridge, Gavin & Bouzarovski, Stefan & Bradshaw, Michael & Eyre, Nick
- 341-352 Electricity purchase agreements and distributed energy policies for anaerobic digesters
by Binkley, David & Harsh, Stephen & Wolf, Christopher A. & Safferman, Steven & Kirk, Dana
- 353-360 Energy and environmental impact of domestic heating in Italy: Evaluation of national NOx emissions
by Aste, Niccolò & Adhikari, R.S. & Compostella, Junia & Pero, Claudio Del
- 361-369 The political economy of electricity dispatch reform in China
by Kahrl, Fredrich & Williams, James H. & Hu, Junfeng
- 370-380 Enabling frameworks for low-carbon technology transfer to small emerging economies: Analysis of ten case studies in Chile
by Pueyo, Ana
- 381-388 Challenges and countermeasures of China’s energy security
by Cao, Wensheng & Bluth, Christoph
- 389-399 Energy (in)security in Poland the case of shale gas
by Johnson, Corey & Boersma, Tim
- 400-412 Assessing the value of wind generation in future carbon constrained electricity industries
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F.
- 413-428 Metropolitan density, energy efficiency and carbon emissions: Multi-attribute tradeoffs and their policy implications
by Clark, Thomas A.
- 429-441 Quantifying the health and environmental benefits of wind power to natural gas
by McCubbin, Donald & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 442-453 Shale gas vs. coal: Policy implications from environmental impact comparisons of shale gas, conventional gas, and coal on air, water, and land in the United States
by Jenner, Steffen & Lamadrid, Alberto J.
- 454-461 Using performance indicators to reduce cost uncertainty of China's CO2 mitigation goals
by Xu, Yuan
- 462-476 Estimating Arizona residents’ willingness to pay to invest in research and development in solar energy
by Mueller, Julie M.
- 477-483 DES/CCHP: The best utilization mode of natural gas for China’s low carbon economy
by Li, Yajun & Xia, Yan
- 484-489 Selecting a CDM investor in China: A critical analysis
by Maraseni, Tek Narayan
- 490-499 Energy efficiency versus gains in consumer amenities—An example from new cars sold in Sweden
by Sprei, Frances & Karlsson, Sten
- 500-504 A comment on the calculation of the total-factor energy efficiency (TFEE) index
by Chang, Ming-Chung
2013, Volume 52, Issue C
- 10-24 Transition pathways for a UK low carbon electricity future
by Foxon, Timothy J.
- 25-44 Governing transitions: Cases and insights from two periods in the history of the UK gas industry
by Arapostathis, Stathis & Carlsson-Hyslop, Anna & Pearson, Peter J G & Thornton, Judith & Gradillas, Maria & Laczay, Scott & Wallis, Suzanne
- 45-54 The structure of uncertainty in future low carbon pathways
by Hughes, Nick & Strachan, Neil & Gross, Robert
- 55-59 Delivering a secure electricity supply on a low carbon pathway
by Boston, Andy
- 60-75 Modelling generation and infrastructure requirements for transition pathways
by Barnacle, M. & Robertson, E. & Galloway, S. & Barton, J. & Ault, G.
- 76-84 Smart control for minimizing distribution network reinforcement cost due to electrification
by Pudjianto, Danny & Djapic, Predrag & Aunedi, Marko & Gan, Chin Kim & Strbac, Goran & Huang, Sikai & Infield, David
- 85-102 The evolution of electricity demand and the role for demand side participation, in buildings and transport
by Barton, John & Huang, Sikai & Infield, David & Leach, Matthew & Ogunkunle, Damiete & Torriti, Jacopo & Thomson, Murray
- 103-116 The energy and environmental implications of UK more electric transition pathways: A whole systems perspective
by Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Howard, Hayley R. & Jones, Craig I.
- 117-125 Smart grids or smart users? Involving users in developing a low carbon electricity economy
by Verbong, Geert P.J. & Beemsterboer, Sjouke & Sengers, Frans
- 126-134 Keeping energy visible? Exploring how householders interact with feedback from smart energy monitors in the longer term
by Hargreaves, Tom & Nye, Michael & Burgess, Jacquelin
- 135-145 The emergence of an electric mobility trajectory
by Dijk, Marc & Orsato, Renato J. & Kemp, René
- 146-158 Branching points for transition pathways: assessing responses of actors to challenges on pathways to a low carbon future
by Foxon, Timothy J. & Pearson, Peter J.G. & Arapostathis, Stathis & Carlsson-Hyslop, Anna & Thornton, Judith
- 159-165 Decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from electricity generation in China
by Zhang, Ming & Liu, Xiao & Wang, Wenwen & Zhou, Min
- 166-169 A sustainable framework for biofuels in Europe
by Linares, Pedro & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 170-180 The transformation of the electric power sector in China
by Mathews, John A. & Tan, Hao
- 181-189 Economic effects of energy efficiency improvements in the Finnish building stock
by Tuominen, Pekka & Forsström, Juha & Honkatukia, Juha
- 190-198 Energy saving in energy market reform—The feed-in tariffs option
by Eyre, Nick
- 199-212 Main drivers of natural gas prices in the Czech Republic after the market liberalisation
by Slabá, Monika & Gapko, Petr & Klimešová, Andrea
- 213-234 Is disaggregation the holy grail of energy efficiency? The case of electricity
by Carrie Armel, K. & Gupta, Abhay & Shrimali, Gireesh & Albert, Adrian
- 235-248 Climate change and energy policy in Chile: Up in smoke?
by Mundaca T., Luis
- 249-263 Dynamic analysis of policy drivers for bioenergy commodity markets
by Jeffers, Robert F. & Jacobson, Jacob J. & Searcy, Erin M.
- 264-276 Reviving manufacturing with a federal cogeneration policy
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Cox, Matt & Baer, Paul
- 277-287 Empowered? Examining self-disconnection in a postal survey of electricity prepayment meter consumers in New Zealand
by O'Sullivan, Kimberley C. & Howden-Chapman, Philippa L. & Fougere, Geoffrey M. & Hales, Simon & Stanley, James
- 288-296 An analysis of long-term scenarios for the transition to renewable energy in the Korean electricity sector
by Park, Nyun-Bae & Yun, Sun-Jin & Jeon, Eui-Chan
- 297-311 The transition towards renewable energies: Physical limits and temporal conditions
by Mediavilla, Margarita & de Castro, Carlos & Capellán, Iñigo & Javier Miguel, Luis & Arto, Iñaki & Frechoso, Fernando
- 312-327 A review of the costs and benefits of demand response for electricity in the UK
by Bradley, Peter & Leach, Matthew & Torriti, Jacopo
- 328-341 Analysis of CO2 emissions reduction potential in secondary production and semi-fabrication of non-ferrous metals
by González Palencia, Juan C. & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 342-353 Evaluating direct energy savings and market transformation effects: A decade of technical design assistance in the northwestern USA
by Van Den Wymelenberg, Kevin & Brown, G.Z. & Burpee, Heather & Djunaedy, Ery & Gladics, Gunnar & Kline, Jeff & Loveland, Joel & Meek, Christopher & Thimmanna, Harshana
- 354-362 The determinants of household energy-saving behavior: Survey and comparison in five major Asian cities
by Hori, Shiro & Kondo, Kayoko & Nogata, Daisuke & Ben, Han
- 363-372 Incorporating technology buying behaviour into UK-based long term domestic stock energy models to provide improved policy analysis
by Lee, Timothy & Yao, Runming
- 373-384 Facilitating the financing of bioenergy projects in sub-Saharan Africa
by Hofmann, Michael & Khatun, Kaysara
- 385-401 Assessing the strength and effectiveness of renewable electricity feed-in tariffs in European Union countries
by Jenner, Steffen & Groba, Felix & Indvik, Joe
- 402-416 Incorporating experience curves in appliance standards analysis
by Desroches, Louis-Benoit & Garbesi, Karina & Kantner, Colleen & Van Buskirk, Robert & Yang, Hung-Chia
- 417-428 Understanding China's renewable energy technology exports
by Liu, Jialu & Goldstein, Don
- 429-438 Cost-effectiveness of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle battery capacity and charging infrastructure investment for reducing US gasoline consumption
by Peterson, Scott B. & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 439-452 Relating R&D and investment policies to CCS market diffusion through two-factor learning
by Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard
- 453-461 A comparative life cycle assessment of diesel and compressed natural gas powered refuse collection vehicles in a Canadian city
by Rose, Lars & Hussain, Mohammed & Ahmed, Syed & Malek, Kourosh & Costanzo, Robert & Kjeang, Erik
- 462-471 Field installation versus local integration of photovoltaic systems and their effect on energy evaluation metrics
by Halasah, Suleiman A. & Pearlmutter, David & Feuermann, Daniel
- 472-481 The safety regulation of small-scale coal mines in China: Analysing the interests and influences of stakeholders
by Song, Xiaoqian & Mu, Xiaoyi
- 482-500 Analysis of the performance of domestic lighting lamps
by Aman, M.M. & Jasmon, G.B. & Mokhlis, H. & Bakar, A.H.A.
- 501-512 Dutch sectoral energy intensity developments in international perspective, 1987–2005
by Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F.
- 513-521 Japanese investment in Australian coal assets through the demise of concessional financing
by West, Jason
- 522-530 A multi-criteria methodology for energy planning and developing renewable energy sources at a regional level: A case study Thassos, Greece
by Mourmouris, J.C. & Potolias, C.
- 531-542 Profitability and productivity changes in the Korean electricity industry
by Hwang, Won-Sik & Lee, Jeong-Dong
- 543-553 Analysis of the partnership network in the clean development mechanism
by Kang, Moon Jung & Park, Jihyoun
- 554-562 Modelling oil price volatility with structural breaks
by Salisu, Afees A. & Fasanya, Ismail O.
- 563-572 Quantifying the prevalence of fuel poverty across the European Union
by Thomson, Harriet & Snell, Carolyn
- 573-582 Short-term strategies for Dutch wind power producers to reduce imbalance costs
by Chaves-Ávila, José Pablo & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Ramos, Andrés
- 583-586 Techno-economic evaluation of masonry type animal feed solar cooker in rural areas of an Indian state Rajasthan
by Panwar, N.L. & Kothari, Surendra & Kaushik, S.C.
- 587-596 Impact of perennial energy crops income variability on the crop selection of risk averse farmers
by Alexander, Peter & Moran, Dominic
- 597-607 Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?
by Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik
- 608-617 Introducing mandatory standards for select household appliances in Lebanon: A cost-benefit analysis
by Ruble, Isabella & Karaki, Sami
- 618-627 Emissions reduction and economic implications of renewable energy market penetration of power generation for residential consumption in the MENA region
by El Fadel, M. & Rachid, G. & El-Samra, R. & Bou Boutros, G. & Hashisho, J.
- 628-638 Co-constructing a sustainable built environment in the Netherlands—Dynamics and opportunities in an environmental sectoral innovation system
by Faber, Albert & Hoppe, Thomas
- 639-655 Management accounting approach to analyse energy related CO2 emission: A variance analysis study of top 10 emitters of the world
by Pani, Ratnakar & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini
- 656-666 Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization
by Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter & Mikkers, Misja
- 667-676 Energy and behavioral impacts of integrative retrofits for residential buildings: What is at stake for building energy policy reforms in northern China?
by Xu, Peng & Xu, Tengfang & Shen, Pengyuan
- 677-688 Ensuring compatibility of the all-island electricity system with the target model: Fitting a square peg into a round hole?
by Gorecki, Paul K.
- 689-698 Global and regional potential for bioelectricity with carbon capture and storage
by Ricci, Olivia & Selosse, Sandrine
- 699-705 Not locked-in? The overlooked impact of new gas-fired generation investment on long-term decarbonisation in the UK
by Chignell, Simon & Gross, Robert J.K.
- 706-715 Intervention strategy to stimulate energy-saving behavior of local residents
by Han, Q. & Nieuwenhijsen, I. & de Vries, B. & Blokhuis, E. & Schaefer, W.
- 716-725 Double jeopardy: The dichotomy of fuelwood use in rural South Africa
by Matsika, R. & Erasmus, B.F.N. & Twine, W.C.
- 726-736 Fukushima and thereafter: Reassessment of risks of nuclear power
by Srinivasan, T.N. & Gopi Rethinaraj, T.S.
- 737-747 Potential energy savings and reduction of CO2 emissions through higher efficiency standards for polyphase electric motors in Japan
by Ni, Chun Chun
- 748-759 Energy conservation through energy service companies: Empirical analysis from China
by Kostka, Genia & Shin, Kyoung
- 760-769 Exploring the link between products and services in low-income markets—Evidence from solar home systems
by Friebe, Christian A. & Flotow, Paschen von & Täube, Florian A.
- 770-778 Colombian ancillary services and international connections: Current weaknesses and policy challenges
by Carvajal, S.X. & Serrano, J. & Arango, S.
- 779-788 Security, independence, and sustainability: Imprecise language and the manipulation of energy policy in the United States
by Littlefield, Scott R.
- 789-796 What ails India's biodiesel programme?
by Kumar Biswas, Pradip & Pohit, Sanjib
- 797-809 Depletion of fossil fuels and anthropogenic climate change—A review
by Höök, Mikael & Tang, Xu
- 810-818 The competitiveness of synthetic natural gas as a propellant in the Swedish fuel market
by Mohseni, Farzad & Görling, Martin & Alvfors, Per
- 819-831 Innovation in the U.S. building sector: An assessment of patent citations in building energy control technology
by Altwies, Joy E. & Nemet, Gregory F.
- 832-838 Revised feed-in tariff for solar photovoltaic in the United Kingdom: A cloudy future ahead?
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G.
2012, Volume 51, Issue C
- 7-13 China's strategy for energy development and climate change mitigation
by Jiankun, He & Zhiwei, Yu & Da, Zhang
- 14-19 Role of non-fossil energy in meeting China's energy and climate target for 2020
by Zhou, Sheng & Tong, Qing & Yu, Sha & Wang, Yu & Chai, Qimin & Zhang, Xiliang
- 20-37 Survey of photovoltaic industry and policy in Germany and China
by Grau, Thilo & Huo, Molin & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 38-45 Lessons from photovoltaic policies in China for future development
by Huo, Mo-lin & Zhang, Dan-wei
- 46-51 An overview of the development of solar water heater industry in China
by Runqing, Hu & Peijun, Sun & Zhongying, Wang
- 52-57 The development situation of biomass gasification power generation in China
by Zhou, Zhaoqiu & Yin, Xiuli & Xu, Jie & Ma, Longlong
- 58-63 The progress and prospects of rural biogas production in China
by Chen, Ling & Zhao, Lixin & Ren, Changshan & Wang, Fei
- 64-79 Biofuels development in China: Technology options and policies needed to meet the 2020 target
by Chang, Shiyan & Zhao, Lili & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Zhang, Xiliang
- 80-88 China's wind power industry: Policy support, technological achievements, and emerging challenges
by Wang, Zhongying & Qin, Haiyan & Lewis, Joanna I.
- 89-109 China's Renewable Energy Law and its impact on renewable power in China: Progress, challenges and recommendations for improving implementation
by Schuman, Sara & Lin, Alvin
- 110-120 Research on the decomposition model for China’s National Renewable Energy total target
by Liu, Zhen & Shi, Yuren & Yan, Jianming & Ou, Xunmin & Lieu, Jenny
- 121-127 Government funded renewable energy innovation in China
by Huang, Cui & Su, Jun & Zhao, Xiaoyuan & Sui, Jigang & Ru, Peng & Zhang, Hanwei & Wang, Xin
- 128-137 Framing energy efficiency and renewable energy policies: An international comparison between Mexico and China
by Valenzuela, Jose Maria & Qi, Ye
- 138-142 Dynamics of clean coal-fired power generation development in China
by Yue, Li
- 143-148 China's electricity market-oriented reform: From an absolute to a relative monopoly
by Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi
- 149-163 Changes in CO2 emission intensities in the Mexican industry
by González, Domingo & Martínez, Manuel
- 164-171 The impact of transmission constraints on the emissions leakage under cap-and-trade program
by Sauma, Enzo
- 172-183 Future energy and emissions policy scenarios in Ireland for private car transport
by Daly, Hannah E. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 184-191 Economic growth and CO2 emissions in Malaysia: A cointegration analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve
by Saboori, Behnaz & Sulaiman, Jamalludin & Mohd, Saidatulakmal
- 192-201 Renewable energy policies in Europe: Converging or diverging?
by Kitzing, Lena & Mitchell, Catherine & Morthorst, Poul Erik
- 202-206 The ethics of nuclear power: Social experiments, intergenerational justice, and emotions
by Taebi, Behnam & Roeser, Sabine & van de Poel, Ibo
- 207-212 Divestiture of TEPCO for reparation for the Fukushima nuclear accident–A path to vertical unbundling
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Tanaka, Makoto
- 213-222 The effect of dieselization in passenger cars emissions for Spanish regions: 1998–2006
by González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A.
- 223-232 Rural residential CO2 emissions in China: Where is the major mitigation potential?
by Liu, Wenling & Wang, Can & Mol, Arthur P.J.
- 233-243 The cost of wind power variability
by Katzenstein, Warren & Apt, Jay
- 244-258 Photovoltaic energy policy: Financial estimation and performance comparison of the public support in five representative countries
by Avril, S. & Mansilla, C. & Busson, M. & Lemaire, T.