2014, Volume 74, Issue C
- 376-382 From intention to action: Can nudges help consumers to choose renewable energy?
by Momsen, Katharina & Stoerk, Thomas
- 383-394 Allocating greenhouse gas emissions in the German federal system: Regional interests and federal climate governance
by Monstadt, Jochen & Scheiner, Stefan
- 395-405 Review of hidden carbon emissions, trade, and labor income share in China, 2001–2011
by Wang, Shu-Hong & Song, Ma-Lin
- 406-413 Assessment of energy security in China based on ecological network analysis: A perspective from the security of crude oil supply
by Lu, Weiwei & Su, Meirong & Zhang, Yan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Liu, Gengyuan
- 414-424 Externalities from lignite mining-related dust emissions
by Papagiannis, A. & Roussos, D. & Menegaki, M. & Damigos, D.
- 425-432 World polarization in carbon emissions, potential conflict and groups: An updated revision
by Antonio Duro, Juan & Teixidó-Figueras, Jordi
- 433-442 Natural gas, uncertainty, and climate policy in the US electric power sector
by Bistline, John E.
- 443-453 Reforming Brazil׳s offshore oil and gas safety regulatory framework: Lessons from Norway, the United Kingdom and the United States
by Mendes, Pietro A.S. & Hall, Jeremy & Matos, Stelvia & Silvestre, Bruno
- 454-464 Regional allocation of carbon emission quotas in China: Evidence from the Shapley value method
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Ao-Dong & Da, Ya-Bin
- 465-474 How Danish communal heat planning empowers municipalities and benefits individual consumers
by Chittum, Anna & Østergaard, Poul Alberg
- 475-485 Econometric analysis of Australian emissions markets and electricity prices
by Cotton, Deborah & De Mello, Lurion
- 486-498 The impact of the economic crisis and policy actions on GHG emissions from road transport in Spain
by Sobrino, Natalia & Monzon, Andres
- 499-509 A multi-criteria analysis of climate, health and acidification impacts due to greenhouse gases and air pollution—The case of household-level heating technologies
by Ekholm, Tommi & Karvosenoja, Niko & Tissari, Jarkko & Sokka, Laura & Kupiainen, Kaarle & Sippula, Olli & Savolahti, Mikko & Jokiniemi, Jorma & Savolainen, Ilkka
- 510-521 Definition of nearly zero-energy building requirements based on a large building sample
by Szalay, Zsuzsa & Zöld, András
- 522-534 Is Germany׳s energy transition a case of successful green industrial policy? Contrasting wind and solar PV
by Pegels, Anna & Lütkenhorst, Wilfried
- 535-546 On the determinants of industrial competitiveness: The European Union emission trading scheme and the Italian paper industry
by Meleo, Linda
- 547-556 Assessing the performance of Taiwan’s environmental protection system with a non-radial network DEA approach
by Huang, Chin-wei & Chiu, Yung-ho & Fang, Wei-ta & Shen, Neng
- 557-568 A local scale analysis on influencing factors of NOx emissions: Evidence from the Community of Madrid, Spain
by Laureti, Tiziana & Montero, José-María & Fernández-Avilés, Gema
- 569-578 South Korean energy scenarios show how nuclear power can reduce future energy and environmental costs
by Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 579-588 Incentives for early adoption of carbon capture technology
by Comello, Stephen & Reichelstein, Stefan
- 589-599 The rebound effect for heavy industry: Empirical evidence from China
by Lin, Boqiang & Li, Jianglong
- 600-609 Values in the Smart Grid: The co-evolving political economy of smart distribution
by Hall, Stephen & Foxon, Timothy J.
- 610-620 Fiscal impacts of energy efficiency programmes—The example of solid wall insulation investment in the UK
by Rosenow, Jan & Platt, Reg & Demurtas, Andrea
- 621-631 Project appraisal for small and medium size wind energy installation: The Italian wind energy policy effects
by Fera, M. & Iannone, R. & Macchiaroli, R. & Miranda, S. & Schiraldi, M.M.
- 632-642 Natural resource dependence, human capital accumulation, and economic growth: A combined explanation for the resource curse and the resource blessing
by Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili
- 643-654 An economic evaluation of Peru׳s liquefied natural gas export policy
by Leung, Leonard & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 655-662 The UK homeowner-retrofitter as an innovator in a socio-technical system
by Galvin, Ray & Sunikka-Blank, Minna
- 663-681 Heat Roadmap Europe: Identifying strategic heat synergy regions
by Persson, U. & Möller, B. & Werner, S.
- 682-696 Increasing synergies between institutions and technology developers: Lessons from marine energy
by Corsatea, Teodora Diana
- 697-702 An analysis of U.S. federal mileage ratings for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Friedman, Peter D. & Grossweiler, Phil
- 703-708 How many more dams in the Amazon?
by Tundisi, J.G. & Goldemberg, J. & Matsumura-Tundisi, T. & Saraiva, A.C.F.
- 709-713 Challenges for China׳s energy conservation and emission reduction
by Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Chang, Rui-Dong & Zillante, George
2014, Volume 73, Issue C
- 4-11 China׳s energy security: Oil and gas
by Wu, Kang
- 12-20 Stockpile strategy for China׳s emergency oil reserve: A dynamic programming approach
by Bai, Y. & Dahl, C.A. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P.
- 21-29 The struggle for safe nuclear expansion in China
by Xu, Y.C.
- 30-37 Sustaining China׳s electricity market development
by Wu, Yang & Yu, Zichao & Ngan, H.W. & Tan, Zhongfu
- 38-46 Energy efficiency achievements in China׳s industrial and transport sectors: How do they rate?
by Wu, Libo & Huo, Hong
- 47-56 China׳s carbon mitigation strategies: Enough?
by Wang, Can & Lin, Jie & Cai, Wenjia & Liao, Hua
- 57-64 The limits to solar thermal electricity
by Trainer, Ted
- 65-79 Residual load, renewable surplus generation and storage requirements in Germany
by Schill, Wolf-Peter
- 80-92 What hampers energy system transformations? The case of smart grids
by Muench, Stefan & Thuss, Sebastian & Guenther, Edeltraud
- 93-102 How to promote energy conservation in China’s chemical industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Long, Houyin
- 103-109 The role of hydrogen and fuel cells to store renewable energy in the future energy network – potentials and challenges
by Ehteshami, Seyyed Mohsen Mousavi & Chan, S.H.
- 110-126 Energy service satisfaction in two Mexican communities: A study on demographic, household, equipment and energy related predictors
by Cravioto, Jordi & Yamasue, Eiji & Okumura, Hideyuki & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 127-137 Near zero energy homes – What do users think?
by Berry, Stephen & Whaley, David & Davidson, Kathryn & Saman, Wasim
- 138-146 Feeding back about eco-feedback: How do consumers use and respond to energy monitors?
by Buchanan, Kathryn & Russo, Riccardo & Anderson, Ben
- 147-157 The new car market for electric vehicles and the potential for fuel substitution
by Kihm, Alexander & Trommer, Stefan
- 158-168 Optimizing battery sizes of plug-in hybrid and extended range electric vehicles for different user types
by Redelbach, Martin & Özdemir, Enver Doruk & Friedrich, Horst E.
- 169-179 Unseen influence—The role of low carbon retrofit advisers and installers in the adoption and use of domestic energy technology
by Owen, A. & Mitchell, G. & Gouldson, A.
- 180-185 Convergence in energy consumption per capita among ASEAN countries
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 186-195 Net private benefits of purchasing eco-labeled air conditioners and subsidization policies in China
by Sun, Junxiu & Yin, Haitao & Wang, Feng
- 196-210 The impact of renewable energies on EEX day-ahead electricity prices
by Paraschiv, Florentina & Erni, David & Pietsch, Ralf
- 211-224 Reliability payments to generation capacity in electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Pringles, Rolando & Larisson, Carlos & Garcés, Francisco
- 225-233 The taxation effect on gasoline price asymmetry nexus: Evidence from both sides of the Atlantic
by Polemis, Michael L. & Fotis, Panagiotis N.
- 234-244 Electricity-market price and nuclear power plant shutdown: Evidence from California
by Woo, C.K. & Ho, T. & Zarnikau, J. & Olson, A. & Jones, R. & Chait, M. & Horowitz, I. & Wang, J.
- 245-258 Oil price and financial markets: Multivariate dynamic frequency analysis
by Creti, Anna & Ftiti, Zied & Guesmi, Khaled
- 259-268 Network regulation and regulatory institutional reform: Revisiting the case of Australia
by Nepal, Rabindra & Menezes, Flavio & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 269-277 Distributional effects of a carbon tax on Chinese households: A case of Shanghai
by Jiang, Zhujun & Shao, Shuai
- 278-297 How competitive are EU electricity markets? An assessment of ETS Phase II
by Castagneto-Gissey, Giorgio
- 298-311 Electricity transmission arrangements in Great Britain: Time for change?
by Strbac, Goran & Pollitt, Michael & Konstantinidis, Christos Vasilakos & Konstantelos, Ioannis & Moreno, Rodrigo & Newbery, David & Green, Richard
- 312-322 Competition, transmission and pattern evolution: A network analysis of global oil trade
by Zhang, Hai-Ying & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 323-332 Estimating broad-brush rebound effects for household energy consumption in the EU 28 countries and Norway: some policy implications of Odyssee data
by Galvin, Ray
- 333-343 Role of community acceptance in sustainable bioenergy projects in India
by Eswarlal, Vimal Kumar & Vasudevan, Geoffrey & Dey, Prasanta Kumar & Vasudevan, Padma
- 344-355 Public opinion about biofuels: The interplay between party identification and risk/benefit perception
by Fung, Timothy K.F. & Choi, Doo Hun & Scheufele, Dietram A. & Shaw, Bret R.
- 356-367 Framework for the analysis of the low-carbon scenario 2020 to achieve the national carbon Emissions reduction target: Focused on educational facilities
by Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Hyunjoong & Hong, Taehoon
- 368-390 Risk perception, trust and public engagement in nuclear decision-making in Hong Kong
by Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & Hills, Peter & Tao, Julia
- 391-400 Geological storage of nuclear wastes: Insights following the Fukushima crisis
by Gallardo, Adrián H. & Matsuzaki, Tomose & Aoki, Hisashi
- 401-415 The driving forces of China׳s energy use from 1992 to 2010: An empirical study of input–output and structural decomposition analysis
by Xie, Shi-Chen
- 416-426 Screening potential social impacts of fossil fuels and biofuels for vehicles
by Ekener-Petersen, Elisabeth & Höglund, Jonas & Finnveden, Göran
- 427-438 Shale gas policy in the United Kingdom: An argumentative discourse analysis
by Cotton, Matthew & Rattle, Imogen & Van Alstine, James
- 439-449 Energy behaviours of northern California Girl Scouts and their families
by Boudet, Hilary & Ardoin, Nicole M. & Flora, June & Armel, K. Carrie & Desai, Manisha & Robinson, Thomas N.
- 450-460 Owners of second homes, locals and their attitudes towards future rural wind farm
by Janhunen, Sari & Hujala, Maija & Pätäri, Satu
- 461-470 Estimating the environmental impact of home energy visits and extent of behaviour change
by Revell, Kristy
- 471-479 How international oil and gas companies respond to local content policies in petroleum-producing developing countries: A narrative enquiry
by Ngoasong, Michael Zisuh
- 480-490 Institutional barriers to a ‘perfect’ policy: A case study of the Senegalese Rural Electrification Plan
by Mawhood, Rebecca & Gross, Robert
- 491-500 Sector-based political analysis of energy transition: Green shift in the forest policy regime in France
by Sergent, Arnaud
- 501-511 Oil and development in Brazil: Between an extractive and an industrialization strategy
by Paz, M. José
- 512-518 A quantile approach to assess the effectiveness of the subsidy policy for energy-efficient home appliances: Evidence from Rizhao, China
by Yao, Xi-Long & Liu, Yang & Yan, Xiao
- 519-523 A new strategic plan for a carbon tax
by Stram, Bruce Nels
- 524-539 Assessment of projected temperature impacts from climate change on the U.S. electric power sector using the Integrated Planning Model®
by Jaglom, Wendy S. & McFarland, James R. & Colley, Michelle F. & Mack, Charlotte B. & Venkatesh, Boddu & Miller, Rawlings L. & Haydel, Juanita & Schultz, Peter A. & Perkins, Bill & Casola, Joseph H. & Martinich, Jeremy A. & Cross, Paul & Kolian, Michael J. & Kayin, Serpil
- 540-551 Analysis of the energy metabolism of urban socioeconomic sectors and the associated carbon footprints: Model development and a case study for Beijing
by Zhang, Yan & Zheng, Hongmei & Fath, Brian D.
- 552-562 Environmentally feasible potential for hydropower development regarding environmental constraints
by Zhang, Jin & Xu, Linyu & Yu, Bing & Li, Xiaojin
- 563-574 The role of social norms on preferences towards climate change policies: A meta-analysis
by Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 575-586 The uncertain but critical role of demand reduction in meeting long-term energy decarbonisation targets
by Pye, Steve & Usher, Will & Strachan, Neil
- 587-597 Sustaining the emerging carbon trading industry development: A business ecosystem approach of carbon traders
by Hu, Guangyu & Rong, Ke & Shi, Yongjiang & Yu, Jing
- 598-606 Dynamic linkages among transport energy consumption, income and CO2 emission in Malaysia
by Azlina, A.A. & Law, Siong Hook & Nik Mustapha, Nik Hashim
- 607-619 Using smart meter data to estimate demand response potential, with application to solar energy integration
by Dyson, Mark E.H. & Borgeson, Samuel D. & Tabone, Michaelangelo D. & Callaway, Duncan S.
- 620-630 Future energy loads for a large-scale adoption of electric vehicles in the city of Los Angeles: Impacts on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
by Kim, Jae D. & Rahimi, Mansour
- 631-644 Biomass for electricity in the EU-27: Potential demand, CO2 abatements and breakeven prices for co-firing
by Bertrand, Vincent & Dequiedt, Benjamin & Le Cadre, Elodie
- 645-653 A computational fluid dynamics approach to wind prospecting: Lessons from the U.S. Appalachian region
by Womeldorf, Carole A. & Chimeli, Ariaster B.
- 654-666 Can a low-carbon-energy transition be sustained in post-Fukushima Japan? Assessing the varying impacts of exogenous shocks
by Wakiyama, Takako & Zusman, Eric & Monogan, James E.
- 667-675 Estimating the net implicit price of energy efficient building codes on U.S. households
by Koirala, Bishwa S. & Bohara, Alok K. & Berrens, Robert P.
- 676-685 Causes of the EU ETS price drop: Recession, CDM, renewable policies or a bit of everything?—New evidence
by Koch, Nicolas & Fuss, Sabine & Grosjean, Godefroy & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 686-700 The dynamics of technology diffusion and the impacts of climate policy instruments in the decarbonisation of the global electricity sector
by Mercure, J.-F. & Pollitt, H. & Chewpreecha, U. & Salas, P. & Foley, A.M. & Holden, P.B. & Edwards, N.R.
- 701-705 Quantifying the consensus on anthropogenic global warming in the literature: A re-analysis
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 710-721 Research on the energy-saving and revenue sharing strategy of ESCOs under the uncertainty of the value of Energy Performance Contracting Projects
by Qian, Dong & Guo, Ju’e
- 722-732 China’s electric vehicle subsidy scheme: Rationale and impacts
by Hao, Han & Ou, Xunmin & Du, Jiuyu & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 733-747 Innovation in the energy sector: Lessons learnt from R&D expenditures and patents in selected IEA countries
by Bointner, Raphael
- 748-756 Impact of government subsidies on household biogas use in rural China
by Sun, Dingqiang & Bai, Junfei & Qiu, Huanguang & Cai, Yaqing
- 757-766 Electricity conservation policies and sectorial output in Pakistan: An empirical analysis
by Mehmood Mirza, Faisal & Bergland, Olvar & Afzal, Naila
- 767-776 Growth curves and sustained commissioning modelling of renewable energy: Investigating resource constraints for wind energy
by Davidsson, Simon & Grandell, Leena & Wachtmeister, Henrik & Höök, Mikael
- 777-788 Promoting low-carbon transitions from a two-world regime: Hydro and wind in Québec, Canada
by Haley, Brendan
- 789-802 Examining the patterns of innovation in low carbon energy science and technology: Publications and patents of Asian emerging economies
by Wong, Chan-Yuan & Fatimah Mohamad, Zeeda & Keng, Zi-Xiang & Ariff Azizan, Suzana
- 803-814 Towards an energy management maturity model
by Antunes, Pedro & Carreira, Paulo & Mira da Silva, Miguel
- 815-819 New perspectives on nuclear power—Generation IV nuclear energy systems to strengthen nuclear non-proliferation and support nuclear disarmament
by Grape, Sophie & Jacobsson Svärd, Staffan & Hellesen, Carl & Jansson, Peter & Åberg Lindell, Matilda
- 820-822 The failure of marginal abatement cost curves in optimising a transition to a low carbon energy supply
by Ward, D.J.
2014, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-13 Electricity demand and supply scenarios for Maharashtra (India) for 2030: An application of long range energy alternatives planning
by Kale, Rajesh V. & Pohekar, Sanjay D.
- 14-22 The large-scale solar feed-in tariff reverse auction in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia
by Buckman, Greg & Sibley, Jon & Bourne, Richard
- 23-34 Diffusion of solar water heaters in regional China: Economic feasibility and policy effectiveness evaluation
by Ma, Ben & Song, Guojun & Smardon, Richard C. & Chen, Jing
- 35-42 A brighter future? Quantifying the rebound effect in energy efficient lighting
by Schleich, Joachim & Mills, Bradford & Dütschke, Elisabeth
- 43-55 A procedure for analysing energy savings in multiple small solar water heaters installed in low-income housing in Brazil
by Giglio, Thalita & Lamberts, Roberto & Barbosa, Miriam & Urbano, Mariana
- 56-66 Design of incentive programs for accelerating penetration of energy-efficient appliances
by de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Leventis, Greg & Phadke, Amol & Gopal, Anand
- 67-77 A review and analysis of renewable energy curtailment schemes and Principles of Access: Transitioning towards business as usual
by Kane, Laura & Ault, Graham
- 78-86 Does China factor matter? An econometric analysis of international crude oil prices
by Wu, Gang & Zhang, Yue-Jun
- 87-96 Exploring energy efficiency in China׳s iron and steel industry: A stochastic frontier approach
by Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Xiaolei
- 97-109 The framing of unconventional natural gas resources in the foreign energy policy discourse of the Russian Federation
by Ocelík, Petr & Osička, Jan
- 110-119 Calculation of embodied energy in Sino-USA trade: 1997–2011
by Yang, Ranran & Long, Ruyin & Yue, Ting & Shi, Haihong
- 120-128 Effects of regulation and economic environment on the electricity industry׳s competitiveness: A study based on OECD countries
by Baek, Chulwoo & Jung, Euy-Young & Lee, Jeong-Dong
- 129-139 Designers׳ enactment of the policy intentions. An ethnographic study of the adoption of energy regulations in England and Wales
by Zapata-Lancaster, Gabriela & Tweed, Chris
- 140-145 Rent-seeking mechanism for safety supervision in the Chinese coal industry based on a tripartite game model
by Chen, Hong & Feng, Qun & Cao, Jing
- 146-154 Net climate change mitigation of the Clean Development Mechanism
by Erickson, Peter & Lazarus, Michael & Spalding-Fecher, Randall
- 155-163 The cross-country implications of alternative climate policies
by Li, Aijun & Du, Nan & Wei, Qian
- 164-174 Turning green: Agent-based modeling of the adoption of dynamic electricity tariffs
by Kowalska-Pyzalska, Anna & Maciejowska, Katarzyna & Suszczyński, Karol & Sznajd-Weron, Katarzyna & Weron, Rafał
- 175-185 Impact assessment of road fleet transitions on emissions: The case study of a medium European size country
by Fontes, T. & Pereira, S.R.
- 186-189 Can deep boreholes solve America׳s nuclear waste problem?
by Bates, E.A. & Driscoll, M.J. & Lester, R.K. & Arnold, B.W.
- 190-203 Distributional and regional economic impact of energy taxes in Belgium
by Vandyck, Toon & Van Regemorter, Denise
- 204-210 Residential outage cost estimation: Hong Kong
by Woo, C.K. & Ho, T. & Shiu, A. & Cheng, Y.S. & Horowitz, I. & Wang, J.
- 211-218 A study of factors enhancing smart grid consumer engagement
by Park, Chan-Kook & Kim, Hyun-Jae & Kim, Yang-Soo
- 219-234 Travel intensity and climate policy: The influence of different mobility futures on the diffusion of battery integrated vehicles
by Longden, Thomas
- 235-248 Using latent variable approach to estimate China׳s economy-wide energy rebound effect over 1954–2010
by Shao, Shuai & Huang, Tao & Yang, Lili
- 249-256 Metrics for energy resilience
by Roege, Paul E. & Collier, Zachary A. & Mancillas, James & McDonagh, John A. & Linkov, Igor
2014, Volume 71, Issue C
- 4-12 Energy management in seaports: A new role for port authorities
by Acciaro, Michele & Ghiara, Hilda & Cusano, Maria Inés
- 13-21 Achieving emissions reduction through oil sands cogeneration in Alberta’s deregulated electricity market
by Ouellette, A. & Rowe, A. & Sopinka, A. & Wild, P.
- 22-30 Economic analysis of second use electric vehicle batteries for residential energy storage and load-levelling
by Heymans, Catherine & Walker, Sean B. & Young, Steven B. & Fowler, Michael
- 31-39 Economic growth, regional disparities and energy demand in China
by Sheng, Yu & Shi, Xunpeng & Zhang, Dandan
- 40-51 Distributional effects of the Australian Renewable Energy Target (RET) through wholesale and retail electricity price impacts
by Cludius, Johanna & Forrest, Sam & MacGill, Iain
- 52-62 Experience with smarter commercial arrangements for distributed wind generation
by Anaya, Karim L. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 63-75 A Quasi-Feed-In-Tariff policy formulation in micro-grids: A bi-level multi-period approach
by Taha, Ahmad F. & Hachem, Nadim A. & Panchal, Jitesh H.
- 76-93 True or spurious long memory in volatility: Further evidence on the energy futures markets
by Charfeddine, Lanouar
- 94-106 Public attitudes towards photovoltaic developments: Case study from Greece
by Tsantopoulos, Georgios & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Tampakis, Stilianos
- 107-117 China׳s energy security and its challenges towards 2035
by Odgaard, Ole & Delman, Jørgen
- 118-129 Energy consumption and economic growth in the light of meeting the targets of energy policy in the EU: The bootstrap panel Granger causality approach
by Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika
- 130-138 What is the impact of altitude on energy demand? A step towards developing specialized energy policy for mountainous areas
by Katsoulakos, Nikolas M. & Kaliampakos, Dimitris C.
- 139-158 Cross-border electricity market effects due to price caps in an emission trading system: An agent-based approach
by Richstein, Jörn C. & Chappin, Emile J.L. & de Vries, Laurens J.
- 159-168 Prospective application of municipal solid wastes for energy production in Portugal
by Teixeira, Sandra & Monteiro, Eliseu & Silva, Valter & Rouboa, Abel
- 169-179 Resource rent taxes and sustainable development: A Mongolian case study
by Thampapillai, Dodo J. & Hansen, Jan & Bolat, Aigerim
- 180-188 Analysis of rationality of coal-based synthetic natural gas (SNG) production in China
by Li, Hengchong & Yang, Siyu & Zhang, Jun & Kraslawski, Andrzej & Qian, Yu
- 189-198 The environmental Kuznets curve and sustainability: A panel data analysis
by Farhani, Sahbi & Mrizak, Sana & Chaibi, Anissa & Rault, Christophe
2014, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-13 Setting MEPS for electronic products
by Siderius, Hans-Paul
- 14-29 Turkey’s Strategic Energy Efficiency Plan – An ex ante impact assessment of the residential sector
by Elsland, Rainer & Divrak, Can & Fleiter, Tobias & Wietschel, Martin
- 30-44 The transformative potential of geothermal heating in the U.S. energy market: A regional study of New York and Pennsylvania
by Reber, Timothy J. & Beckers, Koenraad F. & Tester, Jefferson W.
- 45-56 A comparative study of energy consumption and efficiency of Japanese and Chinese manufacturing industry
by Zhao, Yue & Ke, Jing & Ni, Chun Chun & McNeil, Michael & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Li, Qiqiang
- 57-63 On the demand for natural gas in urban China
by Yu, Yihua & Zheng, Xinye & Han, Yi
- 64-73 Levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) of renewable energies and required subsidies in China
by Ouyang, Xiaoling & Lin, Boqiang
- 74-84 The value of information in explicit cross-border capacity auction regimes in electricity markets
by Richter, Jan & Viehmann, Johannes
- 85-95 Modeling and analysis of renewable energy obligations and technology bandings in the UK electricity market
by Gürkan, Gül & Langestraat, Romeo
- 96-105 Separated influence of crude oil prices on regional natural gas import prices
by Ji, Qiang & Geng, Jiang-Bo & Fan, Ying
- 106-114 Public perceptions of CO2 transportation in pipelines
by Gough, Clair & O׳Keefe, Laura & Mander, Sarah
- 115-125 Impacts of energy subsidy reform on the Malaysian economy and transportation sector
by Solaymani, Saeed & Kari, Fatimah
- 126-143 Causality between trade openness and energy consumption: What causes what in high, middle and low income countries
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ling, Chong Hui & Sbia, Rashid
- 144-151 Present situation, problems and solutions of China׳s biomass power generation industry
by Liu, Jicheng & Wang, Sijia & Wei, Qiushuang & Yan, Suli
- 152-162 In the name of energy security: the struggle over the exportation of Israeli natural gas
by Fischhendler, Itay & Nathan, Daniel
- 163-171 How long does it take to build a nuclear power plant? A non-parametric event history approach with P-splines
by Thurner, Paul W. & Mittermeier, Laura & Küchenhoff, Helmut
- 172-182 Carbon emissions, energy consumption and output: A threshold analysis on the causal dynamics in emerging African economies
by Mensah, Justice Tei
- 183-192 New Source Review and coal plant efficiency gains: How new and forthcoming air regulations affect outcomes
by Adair, Sarah K. & Hoppock, David C. & Monast, Jonas J.
- 193-200 The effect of size-control policy on unified energy and carbon efficiency for Chinese fossil fuel power plants
by Zhang, Ning & Kong, Fanbin & Choi, Yongrok & Zhou, P.
- 201-206 Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: A quantile regression approach
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 207-216 A framework for evaluating WTP for BIPV in residential housing design in developing countries: A case study of North Cyprus
by Radmehr, Mehrshad & Willis, Ken & Kenechi, Ugo Elinwa
- 217-226 Exploring technology diffusion in emerging markets – the role of public policy for wind energy
by Friebe, Christian A. & von Flotow, Paschen & Täube, Florian A.
- 227-235 Innovation and risk-averse firms: Options on carbon allowances as a hedging tool
by Szolgayová, Jana & Golub, Alexander & Fuss, Sabine
- 236-246 Communities matter: Institutional preconditions for community renewable energy
by Wirth, Steffen
2014, Volume 69, Issue C
- 3-13 The public׳s willingness to pay for securing a reliable natural gas supply in Korea
by Jang, Jinyong & Lee, Jongsu & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 14-18 Meeting the global demand for biofuels in 2021 through sustainable land use change policy
by Goldemberg, José & Mello, Francisco F.C. & Cerri, Carlos E.P. & Davies, Christian A. & Cerri, Carlos C.
- 19-27 Multilevel governance and deployment of solar PV panels in U.S. cities
by Li, Hui & Yi, Hongtao
- 28-42 Using stockpile delegation to improve China׳s strategic oil policy: A multi-dimension stochastic dynamic programming approach
by Chen, Xin & Mu, Hailin & Li, Huanan & Gui, Shusen
- 43-56 Should we build more large dams? The actual costs of hydropower megaproject development
by Ansar, Atif & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Budzier, Alexander & Lunn, Daniel
- 57-72 Using the Homes Energy Efficiency Database as a research resource for residential insulation improvements
by Foulds, Chris & Powell, Jane
- 73-81 Impact of energy policy instruments on the estimated level of underlying energy efficiency in the EU residential sector
by Filippini, Massimo & Hunt, Lester C. & Zorić, Jelena
- 82-91 Causal relationship between trade openness, economic growth and energy consumption: A panel data analysis of Asian countries
by Nasreen, Samia & Anwar, Sofia
- 92-105 Marginal abatement cost and carbon reduction potential outlook of key energy efficiency technologies in China׳s building sector to 2030
by Xiao, He & Wei, Qingpeng & Wang, Hailin
- 106-115 Determinants of wind and solar energy system adoption by U.S. farms: A multilevel modeling approach
by Borchers, Allison M. & Xiarchos, Irene & Beckman, Jayson
- 116-121 The role of CSR in promoting companies’ energy-saving actions in two Asian cities
by Hori, Shiro & Shinozaki, Mami & Nogata, Daisuke & Fujita, Toshiyuki
- 122-126 The role of biomass in US industrial interfuel substitution
by Jones, Clifton T.
- 127-142 Potential impact of transition to a low-carbon transport system in Iceland
by Shafiei, Ehsan & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Leaver, Jonathan & Stefansson, Hlynur & Asgeirsson, Eyjolfur Ingi
- 143-153 Motor fuel prices in Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 154-164 Do African and European energy stakeholders agree on key energy drivers in Africa? Using Q methodology to understand perceptions on energy access debates
by Matinga, Margaret N. & Pinedo-Pascua, Irene & Vervaeke, Jonathan & Monforti-Ferrario, Fabio & Szabó, Sándor
- 165-178 Impacts of removing fuel import subsidies in Nigeria on poverty
by Siddig, Khalid & Aguiar, Angel & Grethe, Harald & Minor, Peter & Walmsley, Terrie
- 179-188 Modelling how much extra motorists pay on the road? A cross-sectional study of profit margins of unleaded petrol in Australia
by Valadkhani, Abbas & Babacan, Alperhan
- 189-204 On distributive effects of optimal regulation for power grid expansion
by Herrera, Luis Ángel & Rosellón, Juan
- 205-215 Is green energy expensive? Empirical evidence from the Spanish electricity market
by Ciarreta, Aitor & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Pizarro-Irizar, Cristina
- 216-226 An analysis of residential PV system price differences between the United States and Germany
by Seel, Joachim & Barbose, Galen L. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 227-247 The influence of biofuels, economic and financial factors on daily returns of commodity futures prices
by Algieri, Bernardina
- 248-257 Diffusion of renewable energy technologies in South Korea on incorporating their competitive interrelationships
by Huh, Sung-Yoon & Lee, Chul-Yong
- 258-262 Is monthly US natural gas consumption stationary? New evidence from a GARCH unit root test with structural breaks
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 263-272 An analysis of monthly household energy consumption among single-family residences in Texas, 2010
by Valenzuela, Carlos & Valencia, Alelhie & White, Steve & Jordan, Jeffrey A. & Cano, Stephanie & Keating, Jerome & Nagorski, John & Potter, Lloyd B.
- 273-284 The importance of engaging residential energy customers' hearts and minds
by Olaniyan, Monisola J. & Evans, Joanne
- 285-296 Social responses to wind energy development in Ontario: The influence of health risk perceptions and associated concerns
by Songsore, Emmanuel & Buzzelli, Michael
- 297-307 Local civil society based renewable energy organisations in the Netherlands: Exploring the factors that stimulate their emergence and development
by Boon, Frank Pieter & Dieperink, Carel
- 308-315 Household electricity access, availability and human well-being: Evidence from India
by Ahmad, Sohail & Mathai, Manu V. & Parayil, Govindan
- 316-325 Lobbying the ‘Energiewende’. Assessing the effectiveness of strategies to promote the renewable energy business in Germany
by Sühlsen, Kathrin & Hisschemöller, Matthijs