2012, Volume 49, Issue C
- 19-26 Definitions of fuel poverty: Implications for policy
by Moore, Richard
- 27-32 Measuring and monitoring fuel poverty in the UK: National and regional perspectives
by Liddell, Christine & Morris, Chris & McKenzie, S.J.P. & Rae, Gordon
- 33-39 Objective and subjective measures of fuel poverty
by Waddams Price, Catherine & Brazier, Karl & Wang, Wenjia
- 40-52 Coping with low incomes and cold homes
by Anderson, Will & White, Vicki & Finney, Andrea
- 53-59 Experiencing fuel poverty. Coping strategies of low-income households in Vienna/Austria
by Brunner, Karl-Michael & Spitzer, Markus & Christanell, Anja
- 60-68 Trapped in the heat: A post-communist type of fuel poverty
by Tirado Herrero, Sergio & Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana
- 69-75 Fuel poverty as injustice: Integrating distribution, recognition and procedure in the struggle for affordable warmth
by Walker, Gordon & Day, Rosie
- 76-82 Energy poverty policies in the EU: A critical perspective
by Bouzarovski, Stefan & Petrova, Saska & Sarlamanov, Robert
- 83-90 Building synergies between climate change mitigation and energy poverty alleviation
by Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Tirado Herrero, Sergio
- 91-97 Can the Green Deal be fair too? Exploring new possibilities for alleviating fuel poverty
by Guertler, Pedro
- 98-106 Metering: EU policy and implications for fuel poor households
by Darby, Sarah J.
- 107-115 From targeting to implementation: The role of identification of fuel poor households
by Dubois, Ute
- 116-121 Health and thermal comfort: From WHO guidance to housing strategies
by Ormandy, David & Ezratty, Véronique
- 122-133 Psychosocial routes from housing investment to health: Evidence from England's home energy efficiency scheme
by Gilbertson, Jan & Grimsley, Michael & Green, Geoff
- 134-142 Tackling cold housing and fuel poverty in New Zealand: A review of policies, research, and health impacts
by Howden-Chapman, Philippa & Viggers, Helen & Chapman, Ralph & O’Sullivan, Kimberley & Telfar Barnard, Lucy & Lloyd, Bob
- 149-153 Open source software and crowdsourcing for energy analysis
by Bazilian, Morgan & Rice, Andrew & Rotich, Juliana & Howells, Mark & DeCarolis, Joseph & Macmillan, Stuart & Brooks, Cameron & Bauer, Florian & Liebreich, Michael
- 154-163 A photovoltaic proposed generation promotion policy—The case of Jordan
by Abu-Shikhah, Nazih M. & Hiasat, Ahmed A. & Al-Rabadi, Wijdan J.
- 164-172 Industrial energy efficiency with CO2 emissions in China: A nonparametric analysis
by Wu, F. & Fan, L.W. & Zhou, P. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 173-181 Integrated inventory-based carbon accounting for energy-induced emissions in Chongming eco-island of Shanghai, China
by Li, Qingqing & Guo, Ru & Li, Fengting & Xia, Bingbin
- 182-191 Lost opportunities: Modeling commercial building energy code adoption in the United States
by Nelson, Hal T.
- 192-203 Evaluation and optimization of feed-in tariffs
by Kim, Kyoung-Kuk & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 204-216 Consumer perceptions of smart grid development: Results of a Hong Kong survey and policy implications
by Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & van der Vleuten, Johannes Marinus & Hills, Peter & Tao, Julia
- 217-224 A literature review of economic studies on carbon pricing and Australian wholesale electricity markets
by Nelson, Tim & Kelley, Simon & Orton, Fiona
- 225-233 Forecasting natural gas supply in China: Production peak and import trends
by Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Ting
- 234-242 Recommendations for the new WLTP cycle based on an analysis of vehicle emission measurements on NEDC and CADC
by Demuynck, Joachim & Bosteels, Dirk & De Paepe, Michel & Favre, Cécile & May, John & Verhelst, Sebastian
- 243-252 Distribution-level electricity reliability: Temporal trends using statistical analysis
by Eto, Joseph H. & LaCommare, Kristina H. & Larsen, Peter & Todd, Annika & Fisher, Emily
- 253-265 External cost of coal based electricity generation: A tale of Ahmedabad city
by Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Shukla, Priyadarshi & Dhar, Subash
- 266-273 Identification and quantification of principal–agent problems affecting energy efficiency investments and use decisions in the trucking industry
by Vernon, David & Meier, Alan
- 274-287 Economic performance of grid-connected photovoltaics in California and Texas (United States): The influence of renewable energy and climate policies
by Sivaraman, Deepak & Moore, Michael R.
- 288-295 A cost–benefit analysis of the EU 20/20/2020 package
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 296-307 Well-to-wheels life-cycle analysis of alternative fuels and vehicle technologies in China
by Shen, Wei & Han, Weijian & Chock, David & Chai, Qinhu & Zhang, Aling
- 308-317 The future prospect of PV and CSP solar technologies: An expert elicitation survey
by Bosetti, Valentina & Catenacci, Michela & Fiorese, Giulia & Verdolini, Elena
- 318-327 Towards understanding the robustness of energy distribution networks based on macroscopic and microscopic evaluations
by Liu, Jiming & Shi, Benyun
- 328-332 Forecasting Nord Pool day-ahead prices with an autoregressive model
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 333-345 Sustainable energy for the marine sector
by Vergara, Julio & McKesson, Chris & Walczak, Magdalena
- 346-354 Where renewable electricity is concerned, how costly is “too costly”?
by Pickard, William F.
- 355-364 The impact of electrified transport on local grid infrastructure: A comparison between electric cars and light rail
by Grenier, Agathe & Page, Shannon
- 365-372 Distributional impacts of state-level energy efficiency policies in regional electricity markets
by Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa & Blumsack, Seth & Kleit, Andrew
- 373-382 Energy savings obligations in the UK—A history of change
by Rosenow, Jan
- 383-399 World energy intensity convergence revisited: A weighted distribution dynamics approach
by Herrerias, M.J.
- 400-409 A comparison of the drivers influencing farmers' adoption of enterprises associated with renewable energy
by Tate, Graham & Mbzibain, Aurelian & Ali, Shaukat
- 410-421 Deconstructing the dichotomies of solar photovoltaic (PV) dissemination trajectories in Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe from the 1960s to 2007
by Bawakyillenuo, Simon
- 422-429 Combining physical and economic output data to analyse energy and CO2 emissions trends in industry
by Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 430-441 Energy-related climate change mitigation in Brazil: Potential, abatement costs and associated policies
by Borba, Bruno S.M.C. & Lucena, André F.P. & Rathmann, Régis & Costa, Isabella V.L. & Nogueira, Larissa P.P. & Rochedo, Pedro R.R. & Castelo Branco, David A. & Júnior, Mauricio F.H. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 442-455 The effects of electric vehicles on residential households in the city of Indianapolis
by Huang, Shisheng & Safiullah, Hameed & Xiao, Jingjie & Hodge, Bri-Mathias S. & Hoffman, Ray & Soller, Joan & Jones, Doug & Dininger, Dennis & Tyner, Wallace E. & Liu, Andrew & Pekny, Joseph F.
- 456-467 Do food and oil prices co-move?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 468-476 Energy and quality of life
by Pasten, Cesar & Santamarina, Juan Carlos
- 477-478 Rebound effects for lighting
by Saunders, Harry D. & Tsao, Jeffrey Y.
- 479-487 Can green building councils serve as third party governance institutions? An economic and institutional analysis
by Sedlacek, Sabine & Maier, Gunther
- 488-498 Panel estimation for urbanization, energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Lin, Yan
- 499-514 Feasibility of U.S. renewable portfolio standards under cost caps and case study for Illinois
by Johnson, Sean D. & Moyer, Elisabeth J.
- 515-527 Variations in energy consumption and survival status between rural and urban households: A case study of the Western Loess Plateau, China
by Niu, Shuwen & Zhang, Xin & Zhao, Chunsheng & Niu, Yunzhu
- 528-530 Pricing principles and incentives for energy efficiency investments in multi-family rental housing: The case of Sweden
by Lind, Hans
- 531-540 An assessment of electricity and income distributional trends following rural electrification in poor northeast Brazil
by Obermaier, Martin & Szklo, Alexandre & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre & Pinguelli Rosa, Luiz
- 541-551 A decision support system for assessing offshore wind energy potential in the North Sea
by Schillings, Christoph & Wanderer, Thomas & Cameron, Lachlan & van der Wal, Jan Tjalling & Jacquemin, Jerome & Veum, Karina
- 552-561 Consumer responses to time varying prices for electricity
by Thorsnes, Paul & Williams, John & Lawson, Rob
- 562-571 Participation of CSP plants in the reserve markets: A new challenge for regulators
by Usaola, Julio
- 572-585 Why did the price of solar PV Si feedstock fluctuate so wildly in 2004–2009?
by Yu, Yang & Song, Yuhua & Bao, Haibo
- 586-596 A local-community-level, physically-based model of end-use energy consumption by Australian housing stock
by Ren, Zhengen & Paevere, Phillip & McNamara, Cheryl
- 597-607 The economically acceptable scenarios for investments in desulphurization and denitrification on existing coal-fired units in Bosnia and Herzegovina
by Dimitrijević, Zinaida & Tatić, Kasim
- 608-615 China's energy demand and its characteristics in the industrialization and urbanization process
by Jiang, Zhujun & Lin, Boqiang
- 616-628 Residential energy-efficient technology adoption, energy conservation, knowledge, and attitudes: An analysis of European countries
by Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim
- 629-641 Can technological innovation help China take on its climate responsibility? An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis
by Jin, Wei
- 642-651 Carbon Capture and Storage on its way to large-scale deployment: Social acceptance and willingness to pay in Germany
by Kraeusel, Jonas & Möst, Dominik
- 652-662 A review of national gas emergency plans in the European Union
by Zeniewski, Peter & Bolado-Lavin, Ricardo
- 663-675 Curtailment of renewable generation: Economic optimality and incentives
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Schröder, Sascha Thorsten
- 676-687 The Chinese electricity access model for rural electrification: Approach, experience and lessons for others
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Ohiare, Sanusi
- 688-694 Economic performance and policies for grid-connected residential solar photovoltaic systems in Brazil
by Mitscher, Martin & Rüther, Ricardo
- 695-706 Analysis of the distribution and evolution of energy supply and demand centers of gravity in China
by Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Jinyun & Yang, Zhifeng & Li, Juan
- 707-718 Have oil and gas prices got separated?
by Erdős, Péter
- 719-730 The evolution of European passenger car characteristics 2000–2010 and its effects on real-world CO2 emissions and CO2 reduction policy
by Fontaras, Georgios & Dilara, Panagiota
- 731-739 Simulation of climate change impact on energy consumption in buildings, case study of Iran
by Roshan, Gh.R. & Orosa, J.A & Nasrabadi, T.
- 740-750 Power without manpower: Forecasting labour demand for Estonian energy sector
by Meriküll, Jaanika & Eamets, Raul & Humal, Katrin & Espenberg, Kerly
- 751-758 Embodied energy use in China's industrial sectors
by Liu, Zhu & Geng, Yong & Lindner, Soeren & Zhao, Hongyan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Guan, Dabo
- 759-769 Social implications of residential demand response in cool temperate climates
by Darby, Sarah J. & McKenna, Eoghan
- 770-773 Aviation and the EU Emissions Trading Scheme—Lessons learned from previous emissions trading schemes
by Kopsch, Fredrik
- 774-777 Cities reducing their greenhouse gas emissions
by Kennedy, Christopher & Demoullin, Stéphanie & Mohareb, Eugene
2012, Volume 48, Issue C
- 5-12 Breaking the impasse in the international climate negotiations: The potential of green technologies
by Schreurs, Miranda A.
- 13-21 “Green growth”: From a growing eco-industry to economic sustainability
by Jänicke, Martin
- 22-35 The greening of European electricity industry: A battle of modernities
by Midttun, Atle
- 36-45 Really a front-runner, really a Straggler? Of environmental leaders and laggards in the European Union and beyond — A quantitative policy perspective
by Knill, Christoph & Heichel, Stephan & Arndt, Daniel
- 46-55 Greenhouse gas emissions per unit of value added (“GEVA”) — A corporate guide to voluntary climate action
by Randers, Jorgen
- 56-63 Nuclear energy–Any solution for sustainability and climate protection?
by Mez, Lutz
- 64-75 How renewables will change electricity markets in the next five years
by Schleicher-Tappeser, Ruggero
- 76-82 2012 international year for sustainable energy for all: African Frontrunnership in rural electrification
by Mahama, Amadu
- 83-87 Undesired reinforcement of harmful ‘self-evident truths’ concerning the implementation of wind power
by Wolsink, Maarten
- 88-92 The Malaysian Fifth Fuel Policy: Re-strategising the Malaysian Renewable Energy Initiatives
by Maulud, A.L. & Saidi, H.
- 93-102 A supply chain based assessment of water issues in the coal industry in China
by Pan, Lingying & Liu, Pei & Ma, Linwei & Li, Zheng
- 103-117 R&D investment of electricity-generating firms following industry restructuring
by Kim, Jihwan & Kim, Yeonbae & Flacher, David
- 118-129 Responses of agricultural bioenergy sectors in Brandenburg (Germany) to climate, economic and legal changes: An application of Holling's adaptive cycle
by Grundmann, Philipp & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Uckert, Götz
- 130-136 Information communication technology and electricity consumption in emerging economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 137-147 Impact of carbon intensity and energy security constraints on China's coal import
by Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Jianghua & Yang, Yingchun
- 148-158 Diffusion of renewable heating technologies in households. Experiences from the Norwegian Household Subsidy Programme
by Bjørnstad, Even
- 159-166 Resource rents: The effects of energy taxes and quantity instruments for climate protection
by Eisenack, Klaus & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias
- 167-175 Wind power—An assault on local landscapes or an opportunity for modernization?
by Rygg, Bente Johnsen
- 176-184 Energy Performance Certificate of building and confidence interval in assessment: An Italian case study
by Tronchin, Lamberto & Fabbri, Kristian
- 185-208 The future of the nuclear industry reconsidered: Risks, uncertainties, and continued promise
by Kessides, Ioannis N.
- 209-221 Techno-economic assessment and policy of gas power generation considering the role of multiple stakeholders in China
by Dong, Jun & Zhang, Xu & Xu, Xiaolin
- 222-232 Large-scale utilization of wind power in China: Obstacles of conflict between market and planning
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Wang, Feng & Wang, Mei
- 233-241 Obsolete or resurgent? The International Energy Agency in a changing global landscape
by Van de Graaf, Thijs
- 242-251 Strategic energy planning within local authorities in the UK: A study of the city of Leeds
by Bale, Catherine S.E. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Hannon, Matthew J. & Gale, William F.
- 252-259 Estimating the direct rebound effect for on-road freight transportation
by Winebrake, James J. & Green, Erin H. & Comer, Bryan & Corbett, James J. & Froman, Sarah
- 260-273 Distribution grid reconfiguration reduces power losses and helps integrate renewables
by Lueken, Colleen & Carvalho, Pedro M.S. & Apt, Jay
- 274-283 What about coal? Interactions between climate policies and the global steam coal market until 2030
by Haftendorn, C. & Kemfert, C. & Holz, F.
- 284-294 Application of residual modification approach in seasonal ARIMA for electricity demand forecasting: A case study of China
by Wang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Ge & Dong, Yao
- 295-303 Regional life cycle assessment of soybean derived biodiesel for transportation fleets
by Xue, Xiaobo & Collinge, William O. & Shrake, Scott O. & Bilec, Melissa M. & Landis, Amy E.
- 304-314 U.S. household energy consumption and intensity trends: A decomposition approach
by Hojjati, Behjat & Wade, Steven H.
- 315-321 Retail competition in electricity supply—Survey results in North Carolina
by McDaniel, Tanga M. & Groothuis, Peter A.
- 322-333 Measuring the impact of market coupling on the Italian electricity market
by Pellini, Elisabetta
- 334-347 Combining choice experiments with psychometric scales to assess the social acceptability of wind energy projects: A latent class approach
by Strazzera, Elisabetta & Mura, Marina & Contu, Davide
- 348-357 The sources of divergent practices in China's nuclear power sector
by Chi, Cheryl S.F. & Chen, Ling
- 358-368 A spatial analysis of China's coal flow
by Mou, Dunguo & Li, Zhi
- 369-373 Understanding the non-adoption of energy efficient hot water systems in New Zealand
by Grieve, Campbell & Lawson, Rob & Henry, James
- 374-393 On the electrification of road transport - Learning rates and price forecasts for hybrid-electric and battery-electric vehicles
by Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Perujo, Adolfo & Bonnel, Pierre & van Grootveld, Geert
- 394-406 The technical, economic and commercial viability of the vehicle-to-grid concept
by Mullan, Jonathan & Harries, David & Bräunl, Thomas & Whitely, Stephen
- 407-419 An analysis of costs of parabolic trough technology in India
by Krishnamurthy, Pranesh & Mishra, Shreya & Banerjee, Rangan
- 420-429 An assessment of the role mass market demand response could play in contributing to the management of variable generation integration issues
by Cappers, Peter & Mills, Andrew & Goldman, Charles & Wiser, Ryan & Eto, Joseph H.
- 430-438 The ranking of negative-cost emissions reduction measures
by Taylor, Simon
- 439-448 Taxes, cost and demand shifters as determinants in the regional gasoline price formation process: Evidence from Spain
by Bello, Alejandro & Contín-Pilart, Ignacio
- 449-459 Swedish district heating—A system in stagnation: Current and future trends in the district heating sector
by Magnusson, Dick
- 460-469 Solar set asides and renewable electricity certificates: Early lessons from North Carolina's experience with its renewable portfolio standard
by Gaul, Chip & Carley, Sanya
- 470-478 Efficient scale for photovoltaic systems and Florida's solar rebate program
by Burkart, Christopher S. & Arguea, Nestor M.
- 479-486 The role of conventional power plants in a grid fed mainly by PV and storage, and the largest shadow capacity requirement
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 487-497 A standardized well-to-wheel model for the assessment of bioethanol and hydrogen from cellulosic biomass
by El-Houjeiri, Hassan M. & Field, Robert W.
- 498-505 Can innovative business models overcome resistance to electric vehicles? Better Place and battery electric cars in Denmark
by Budde Christensen, Thomas & Wells, Peter & Cipcigan, Liana
- 506-514 Policy options for the split incentive: Increasing energy efficiency for low-income renters
by Bird, Stephen & Hernández, Diana
- 515-525 Washington biofuel feedstock crop supply under output price and quantity uncertainty
by Zheng, Qiujie & Shumway, C. Richard
- 526-536 Policy incentives for switchgrass production using valuation of non-market ecosystem services
by Chamberlain, Jim F. & Miller, Shelie A.
- 537-550 Energy consumption and CO2 emission impacts of vehicle electrification in three developed regions of China
by Wu, Ye & Yang, Zhengdong & Lin, Bohong & Liu, Huan & Wang, Renjie & Zhou, Boya & Hao, Jiming
- 551-561 The inevitability of ‘flotilla policies’ as complements or alternatives to flagship emissions trading schemes
by Passey, Robert & Bailey, Ian & Twomey, Paul & MacGill, Iain
- 562-575 Societal objectives as drivers in the search for criteria weights when ranking energy efficiency measures
by Sousa, José L. & Martins, António G. & Jorge, Humberto M.
- 576-583 Green energy laws and Republican legislators in the United States
by Coley, Jonathan S. & Hess, David J.
- 584-593 Can a wind farm with CAES survive in the day-ahead market?
by Mauch, Brandon & Carvalho, Pedro M.S. & Apt, Jay
- 594-600 Analysis of cost estimation and wind energy evaluation using wind energy conversion systems (WECS) for electricity generation in six selected high altitude locations in Nigeria
by Ohunakin, S. Olayinka & Ojolo, S. Joshua & Ogunsina, S. Babatunde & Dinrifo, R. Rufus
- 601-610 An optimal U.S. biodiesel fuel subsidy
by Wu, Huiting & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael
- 611-617 The world at a crossroads: Financial scenarios for sustainability
by Carnicer, Jofre & Peñuelas, Josep
- 618-626 Calculation and decomposition of indirect carbon emissions from residential consumption in China based on the input–output model
by Zhu, Qin & Peng, Xizhe & Wu, Kaiya
- 627-639 Modeling the impact of a carbon tax: A trial analysis for Washington State
by Mori, Keibun
- 640-649 Scenarios for solar thermal energy applications in Brazil
by Martins, F.R. & Abreu, S.L. & Pereira, E.B.
- 650-656 Factors influencing the selection of the past and future strategies for electricity generation in the Czech Republic
by Sivek, Martin & Kavina, Pavel & Jirásek, Jakub & Malečková, Veronika
- 657-667 Size matters: House size and thermal efficiency as policy strategies to reduce net emissions of new developments
by Clune, Stephen & Morrissey, John & Moore, Trivess
- 668-676 An investigation of the role of China's urban population on coal consumption
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald J.
- 677-686 Evaluation of alternative fuels for the Greek road transport sector using the analytic hierarchy process
by Tsita, Katerina G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 687-697 An integrated framework for rural electrification: Adopting a user-centric approach to business model development
by Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Parikh, Priti & Bansal, Rahul & George, Gerard
- 698-701 The overseas acquisitions and equity oil shares of Chinese national oil companies: A threat to the West but a boost to China's energy security?
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 702-710 Consumers satisfaction in the energy sector in Kenya
by Mutua, John & Ngui, Dianah & Osiolo, Helen & Aligula, Eric & Gachanja, James
- 711-716 Energy use for economic growth: A trivariate analysis from Tunisian agriculture sector
by Sebri, Maamar & Abid, Mehdi
- 717-729 Barriers to widespread adoption of electric vehicles: An analysis of consumer attitudes and perceptions
by Egbue, Ona & Long, Suzanna
- 730-736 The effect of feed-in tariffs on the production cost and the landscape externalities of wind power generation in West Saxony, Germany
by Drechsler, Martin & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Ohl, Cornelia
- 737-743 IEA World Energy Outlook 2011—A comment
by Khatib, Hisham
- 744-753 Peak Oil profiles through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment
by Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Sassi, Olivier & Hourcade, Jean-Charles
- 754-761 Measuring vulnerability to shocks in the gas market in South America
by Reymond, Mathias
- 762-769 Nuclear energy consumption, oil consumption and economic growth in G-6 countries: Bootstrap panel causality test
by Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Chang, Tsangyao
- 770-778 Sectoral crediting mechanism: How far China has to go
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Wang, Siqiang
- 779-789 Sulfur dioxide control in China: policy evolution during the 10th and 11th Five-year Plans and lessons for the future
by Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Fu, Yale & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 790-798 Economic sustainability of a biomass energy project located at a dairy in California, USA
by Kay Camarillo, Mary & Stringfellow, William T. & Jue, Michael B. & Hanlon, Jeremy S.
- 799-811 FTT:Power : A global model of the power sector with induced technological change and natural resource depletion
by Mercure, Jean-François
- 812-819 Individual-motivational factors in the acceptability of demand-side and supply-side measures to reduce carbon emissions
by Poortinga, Wouter & Spence, Alexa & Demski, Christina & Pidgeon, Nick F.
- 820-828 Exploring crude oil production and export capacity of the OPEC Middle East countries
by Matsumoto, Ken'ichi & Voudouris, Vlasios & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Rigby, Robert & Di Maio, Carlo
- 829-834 Economic effects of peak oil
by Lutz, Christian & Lehr, Ulrike & Wiebe, Kirsten S.
2012, Volume 47, Issue S1
- 3-10 Widening energy access in Africa: Towards energy transition
by Sokona, Youba & Mulugetta, Yacob & Gujba, Haruna
- 11-20 Energy access: Revelations from energy consumption patterns in rural India
by Srivastava, Leena & Goswami, Anandajit & Diljun, Gaurang Meher & Chaudhury, Saswata
- 21-26 Understanding the political economy and key drivers of energy access in addressing national energy access priorities and policies: African Perspective
by Khennas, Smail
- 27-37 Understanding the political economy and key drivers of energy access in addressing national energy access priorities and policies
by Rehman, I.H. & Kar, Abhishek & Banerjee, Manjushree & Kumar, Preeth & Shardul, Martand & Mohanty, Jeevan & Hossain, Ijaz
- 38-47 Enabling innovations in energy access: An African perspective
by Agbemabiese, Lawrence & Nkomo, Jabavu & Sokona, Youba
- 48-55 New partnerships and business models for facilitating energy access
by Chaurey, Akanksha & Krithika, P.R. & Palit, Debajit & Rakesh, Smita & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 56-63 Measuring and monitoring energy access: Decision-support tools for policymakers in Africa
by Hailu, Yohannes G.
- 64-70 Moving towards tangible decision-making tools for policy makers: Measuring and monitoring energy access provision
by Bhanot, Jaya & Jha, Vivek
- 71-78 Financing low carbon energy access in Africa
by Gujba, Haruna & Thorne, Steve & Mulugetta, Yacob & Rai, Kavita & Sokona, Youba
- 79-86 A case study for sustainable development action using financial gradients
by Bose, Arnab & Ramji, Aditya & Singh, Jarnail & Dholakia, Dhairya
- 87-93 Financing off-grid sustainable energy access for the poor
by Glemarec, Yannick
2012, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-12 Are the energy poor also income poor? Evidence from India
by Khandker, Shahidur R. & Barnes, Douglas F. & Samad, Hussain A.
- 13-21 Producer responsibility: Defining the incentive for recycling composite wind turbine blades in Europe
by Cherrington, R. & Goodship, V. & Meredith, J. & Wood, B.M. & Coles, S.R. & Vuillaume, A. & Feito-Boirac, A. & Spee, F. & Kirwan, K.
- 22-31 Estimation of the energy storage requirement of a future 100% renewable energy system in Japan
by Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya
- 32-48 Lessons from the history of independent system operators in the energy sector
by Pollitt, Michael G.
- 49-56 Lessons for integrated household energy conservation policies from an intervention study in Singapore
by Kua, H.W. & Wong, S.E.
- 57-68 The rapid growth of domestic oil consumption in Saudi Arabia and the opportunity cost of oil exports foregone
by Gately, Dermot & Al-Yousef, Nourah & Al-Sheikh, Hamad M.H.
- 69-80 Exploring domestic energy-saving: The role of environmental concern and background variables
by Urban, Jan & Ščasný, Milan
- 81-90 Will carbon motivated border tax adjustments function as a threat?
by Li, Aijun & Zhang, Aizhen
- 91-101 Less is more: Strategic scale site suitability for concentrated solar thermal power in Western Australia
by Dawson, Lucas & Schlyter, Peter
- 102-110 A three-dimensional model of residential energy consumer archetypes for local energy policy design in the UK
by Zhang, Tao & Siebers, Peer-Olaf & Aickelin, Uwe
- 111-116 Did the financial crisis lead to changes in private equity investor preferences regarding renewable energy and climate policies?
by Hofman, Daan M. & Huisman, Ronald
- 117-124 Gas versus oil prices the impact of shale gas
by Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter
- 125-132 The use of public participation and economic appraisal for public involvement in large-scale hydropower projects: Case study of the Nam Theun 2 Hydropower Project
by Mirumachi, Naho & Torriti, Jacopo
- 133-144 The resource adequacy scheme in the Korean electricity market
by Kim, Hyunsook & Kim, Sung-Soo
- 145-155 A conceptual framework for future-proofing the energy performance of buildings
by Georgiadou, Maria Christina & Hacking, Theophilus & Guthrie, Peter
- 156-163 Energy management under policy and technology uncertainty
by Tylock, Steven M. & Seager, Thomas P. & Snell, Jeff & Bennett, Erin R. & Sweet, Don
- 164-171 Impact of domestic and tertiary buildings heating by natural gas in the Italian context
by Aste, Niccolò & Del Pero, Claudio
- 172-179 Does climate policy make the EU economy more resilient to oil price rises? A CGE analysis
by Maisonnave, Hélène & Pycroft, Jonathan & Saveyn, Bert & Ciscar, Juan-Carlos
- 180-187 Household willingness to pay for green electricity in Slovenia
by Zorić, Jelena & Hrovatin, Nevenka
- 188-201 Resilience and electricity systems: A comparative analysis
by Molyneaux, Lynette & Wagner, Liam & Froome, Craig & Foster, John
- 202-210 Navigating the limitations of energy poverty: Lessons from the promotion of improved cooking technologies in Kenya
by Sesan, Temilade
- 211-221 Regional energy autarky: Potentials, costs and consequences for an Austrian region
by Schmidt, J. & Schönhart, M. & Biberacher, M. & Guggenberger, T. & Hausl, S. & Kalt, G. & Leduc, S. & Schardinger, I. & Schmid, E.
- 222-237 ‘Standard’ incentive regulation hinders the integration of renewable energy generation
by Nykamp, Stefan & Andor, Mark & Hurink, Johann L.
- 238-245 Transmission investment in the Peruvian electricity market: Theory and applications
by Ruiz, Erix & Rosellón, Juan
- 246-253 The impact of municipal governments' renewable electricity use on greenhouse gas emissions in the United States
by Krause, Rachel M.
- 254-259 Perception of barriers for expansion of electricity grids in the European Union
by Battaglini, Antonella & Komendantova, Nadejda & Brtnik, Patricia & Patt, Anthony
- 260-269 Dependency of global primary bioenergy crop potentials in 2050 on food systems, yields, biodiversity conservation and political stability
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Haberl, Helmut & Plutzar, Christoph
- 270-281 The importance of transnational corporations in the supply of oil to Europe: Implications
by Palazuelos, Enrique & Fernández, Rafael
- 282-290 Decarbonization scenarios for the EU and MENA power system: Considering spatial distribution and short term dynamics of renewable generation
by Haller, Markus & Ludig, Sylvie & Bauer, Nico