2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 429-440 The resource curse: Analysis of the applicability to the large-scale export of electricity from renewable resources
by Eisgruber, Lasse
- 441-453 Evaluating the direct and indirect rebound effects in household energy consumption behavior: A case study of Beijing
by Yu, Biying & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 454-461 Inter-provincial clean development mechanism in China: A case study of the solar PV sector
by Jacques, David A. & Guan, Dabo & Geng, Yong & Xue, Bing & Wang, Xiaoguang
- 462-468 A smarter plan? A policy comparison between Great Britain and Ireland's deployment strategies for rolling out new metering technologies
by Jennings, Mark G.
- 469-476 Energy use, exports, imports and GDP: New evidence from the OECD countries
by Dedeoğlu, Dinçer & Kaya, Hüseyin
- 477-490 Policy options to improve the effectiveness of the EU emissions trading system: A multi-criteria analysis
by Clò, Stefano & Battles, Susan & Zoppoli, Pietro
- 491-505 Revising the potential of large-scale Jatropha oil production in Tanzania: An economic land evaluation assessment
by Segerstedt, Anna & Bobert, Jans
- 506-517 Changing the regulation for regulating the change: Innovation-driven regulatory developments for smart grids, smart metering and e-mobility in Italy
by Lo Schiavo, Luca & Delfanti, Maurizio & Fumagalli, Elena & Olivieri, Valeria
- 518-531 Maintaining environmental quality while expanding biomass production: Sub-regional U.S. policy simulations
by Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. César & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong
- 532-541 Does (better) electricity supply increase household enterprise income in India?
by Rao, Narasimha D.
- 542-551 An analysis of China's coal supply and its impact on China's future economic growth
by Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Tverberg, Gail E.
- 552-562 The deployment of electricity generation from renewable energies in Germany and Spain: A comparative analysis based on a simple model
by Fernández Fernández, Pablo & Ortiz, Eunice Villicaña & Bernat, Jorge Xiberta
- 563-574 A core framework and scenario for deep GHG reductions at the city scale
by Lazarus, Michael & Chandler, Chelsea & Erickson, Peter
- 575-584 External costs of nuclear: Greater or less than the alternatives?
by Rabl, Ari & Rabl, Veronika A.
- 585-601 Examining the feasibility of converting New York State’s all-purpose energy infrastructure to one using wind, water, and sunlight
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Howarth, Robert W. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Scobie, Stan R. & Barth, Jannette M. & Dvorak, Michael J. & Klevze, Megan & Katkhuda, Hind & Miranda, Brian & Chowdhury, Navid A. & Jones, Rick & Plano, Larsen & Ingraffea, Anthony R.
- 602-614 Alternative U.S. biofuel mandates and global GHG emissions: The role of land use change, crop management and yield growth
by Mosnier, A. & Havlík, P. & Valin, H. & Baker, J. & Murray, B. & Feng, S. & Obersteiner, M. & McCarl, B.A. & Rose, S.K. & Schneider, U.A.
- 615-623 The political feasibility of Norway as the ‘green battery’ of Europe
by Gullberg, Anne Therese
- 624-629 A comparison of power generation and ethanol production using sugarcane bagasse from the perspective of mitigating GHG emissions
by Sun, Xiao-Zheng & Fujimoto, Shinji & Minowa, Tomoaki
- 630-633 Practical ambiguities during calculation of energy ratios and their impacts on life cycle assessment calculations
by Zhang, Yongli & Colosi, Lisa M.
2013, Volume 56, Issue C
- 5-15 Stacking low carbon policies on the renewable fuels standard: Economic and greenhouse gas implications
by Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri & Chen, Xiaoguang
- 16-28 Tradable credits system design and cost savings for a national low carbon fuel standard for road transport
by Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul N.
- 29-40 Energy security implications of a national low carbon fuel standard
by Leiby, Paul N. & Rubin, Jonathan
- 41-50 Addressing uncertainty in life-cycle carbon intensity in a national low-carbon fuel standard
by Kocoloski, Matt & Mullins, Kimberley A. & Venkatesh, Aranya & Michael Griffin, W.
- 51-62 Fuel electricity and plug-in electric vehicles in a low carbon fuel standard
by Yang, Christopher
- 63-74 Policy options to address global land use change from biofuels
by Witcover, Julie & Yeh, Sonia & Sperling, Daniel
- 75-82 Implications of market-mediated emissions and uncertainty for biofuel policies
by Rajagopal, D. & Plevin, Richard J.
- 83-87 Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: Competitive versus non-competitive imports
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 88-100 Malaysian biofuels industry experience: A socio-political analysis of the commercial environment
by Mintz-Habib, Nazia
- 101-113 States of transmission: Moving towards large-scale wind power
by Fischlein, Miriam & Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Peterson, Tarla R. & Stephens, Jennie C.
- 114-125 Natural gas supply stability and foreign policy
by Shaffer, Brenda
- 126-135 Risk assessment of potential catastrophic accidents for transportation of special nuclear materials through Turkish Straits
by Bolat, Pelin & Yongxing, Jin
- 136-150 Real options approach to renewable energy investments in Mongolia
by Detert, Neal & Kotani, Koji
- 151-164 Irish passenger transport: Data refinements, international comparisons, and decomposition analysis
by Jennings, Mark & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P. & Schipper, Lee
- 165-174 Brazilian biodiesel: The case of the palm's social projects
by César, Aldara da Silva & Batalha, Mário Otávio
- 175-185 Incorporating residential AC load control into ancillary service markets: Measurement and settlement
by Bode, Josh L. & Sullivan, Michael J. & Berghman, Dries & Eto, Joseph H.
- 186-200 Structural reform of Japanese electric power industry: Separation between generation and transmission & distribution
by Goto, Mika & Inoue, Tomohiro & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 201-209 The risk is in the relationship (not the country): Political risk management in the uranium industry in Kazakhstan
by Conway, J. Edward
- 210-220 Energy balance and GHG emissions of cassava-based fuel ethanol using different planting modes in China
by Liu, Beibei & Wang, Feng & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun
- 221-232 Nation-wide transmission overlay design and benefits assessment for the U.S
by Krishnan, Venkat & McCalley, James D. & Lemos, Santiago & Bushnell, James
- 233-247 Scenario-based modelling of future residential electricity demands and assessing their impact on distribution grids
by Veldman, Else & Gibescu, Madeleine & Slootweg, Han (J.G.) & Kling, Wil L.
- 248-258 Energy efficiency in the Japanese transport sector
by Lipscy, Phillip Y. & Schipper, Lee
- 259-270 Costs and benefits of the renewable production of electricity in Spain
by Burgos-Payán, Manuel & Roldán-Fernández, Juan Manuel & Trigo-García, Ángel Luis & Bermúdez-Ríos, Juan Manuel & Riquelme-Santos, Jesús Manuel
- 271-284 Dynamic analysis of various investment incentives and regional capacity assignment in Iranian electricity market
by Hasani-Marzooni, Masoud & Hosseini, Seyed Hamid
- 285-292 Rational climate mitigation goals
by Edvardsson Björnberg, Karin
- 293-311 Advanced biofuels: Future perspectives from an expert elicitation survey
by Fiorese, Giulia & Catenacci, Michela & Verdolini, Elena & Bosetti, Valentina
- 312-321 Can environmental quality spread through institutions?
by Hosseini, Hossein Mirshojaeian & Kaneko, Shinji
- 322-330 A tale of three counties: Understanding wind development in the rural Midwestern United States
by Mulvaney, Kate K. & Woodson, Patrick & Prokopy, Linda Stalker
- 331-340 Political and institutional analysis of the successes and failures of China’s wind power policy
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Zhao, Xiaoli
- 341-351 Changes in energy efficiency in Australia: A decomposition of aggregate energy intensity using logarithmic mean Divisia approach
by Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed
- 352-361 An analysis of energy-related greenhouse gas emissions in the Chinese iron and steel industry
by Tian, Yihui & Zhu, Qinghua & Geng, Yong
- 362-370 Breakthrough without subsidies? PV business model experiments in the Netherlands
by Huijben, J.C.C.M. & Verbong, G.P.J.
- 371-381 Process evaluation of the home performance with ENERGY STAR Program
by Tonn, Bruce & Hawkins, Beth & Schweitzer, Martin & Eisenberg, Joel
- 382-390 Why do governments subsidize gasoline consumption? An empirical analysis of global gasoline prices, 2002–2009
by Cheon, Andrew & Urpelainen, Johannes & Lackner, Maureen
- 391-406 EU and Russian discourse on energy relations
by Kratochvíl, Petr & Tichý, Lukáš
- 407-417 The sun rises in the east (of Africa): A comparison of the development and status of solar energy markets in Kenya and Tanzania
by Ondraczek, Janosch
- 418-424 Evaluating options for the future energy mix of Japan after the Fukushima nuclear crisis
by Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W.
- 425-433 Do gasoline prices respond asymmetrically in the euro zone area? Evidence from cointegrated panel data analysis
by Polemis, Michael L. & Fotis, Panagiotis N.
- 434-445 Modelling the price spread between EUA and CER carbon prices
by Nazifi, Fatemeh
- 446-455 Promoting renewable electricity generation in emerging economies
by Becker, Bastian & Fischer, Doris
- 456-465 Optimization of India's power sector strategies using weight-restricted stochastic data envelopment analysis
by Vazhayil, Joy P. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 466-479 Implications for energy infrastructure to support electrical pathways to petrochemical intermediates using CO2 and H2O
by Hill, Davion & Rode, Edward
- 480-489 Institutional work and climate change: Corporate political action in the Swedish electricity industry
by Sarasini, Steven
- 490-500 The politics of renewable energy policies: The case of feed-in tariffs in Ontario, Canada
by Stokes, Leah C.
- 501-508 Assessing viability of bio-ethanol production from sweet sorghum in India
by Basavaraj, G. & Parthasarathy Rao, P. & Basu, Kaushik & Reddy, Ch Ravinder & Kumar, A. Ashok & Srinivasa Rao, P. & Reddy, B.V.S.
- 509-515 Environmental Kuznet’s curve for India: Evidence from tests for cointegration with unknown structuralbreaks
by Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal
- 516-525 The limited effect of EU emissions trading on corporate climate strategies: Comparison of a Swedish and a Norwegian pulp and paper company
by Gulbrandsen, Lars H. & Stenqvist, Christian
- 526-535 Rewarding energy savings rather than energy efficiency: Exploring the concept of a feed-in tariff for energy savings
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Oikonomou, Vlasis
- 536-542 Effects of a cut-off in feed-in tariffs on photovoltaic capacity: Evidence fromGermany
by Leepa, Claudia & Unfried, Matthias
- 543-548 Taking an option on the future: Subsidizing biofuels for energy security or reducing global warming
by Viju, Crina & Kerr, William A.
- 549-557 The applicability of the renewable energy directive calculation to assess the sustainability of biogas production
by Manninen, Kaisa & Koskela, Sirkka & Nuppunen, Anni & Sorvari, Jaana & Nevalainen, Olli & Siitonen, Sari
- 558-567 Energetic and economic evaluations of geothermal district heating systems by using ANN
by Keçebaş, Ali & Alkan, Mehmet Ali & Yabanova, İsmail & Yumurtacı, Mehmet
- 568-581 Who invests in renewable electricity production? Empirical evidence and suggestions for further research
by Bergek, Anna & Mignon, Ingrid & Sundberg, Gunnel
- 582-590 Reducing dependence on oil? How policy entrepreneurs utilize the national security agenda to recruit government support: The case of electric transportation in Israel
by Cohen, Nissim & Naor, Michael
- 591-602 Chinese consumer attitudes towards energy saving: The case of household electrical appliances in Chongqing
by Ma, Guo & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Zhang, Jiandong
- 603-611 Auction designs for allocating wind energy leases on the U.S. outer continentalshelf
by Griffin, Robert
- 612-622 Iran's oil development scenarios by 2025
by Abbaszadeh, Payam & Maleki, Abbas & Alipour, Mohammad & Maman, Yaser Kanani
- 623-632 CO2ZW: Carbon footprint tool for municipal solid waste management for policy options in Europe. Inventory of Mediterranean countries
by Sevigné Itoiz, E. & Gasol, C.M & Farreny, R. & Rieradevall, J. & Gabarrell, X.
- 633-643 Analysing the greenhouse gas emission reductions of the mitigation action plans by non-Annex I countries by 2020
by den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & Roelfsema, Mark
- 644-652 Clean energy policies and green jobs: An evaluation of green jobs in U.S. metropolitan areas
by Yi, Hongtao
- 653-662 Energy efficiency, CO2 emission performance and technology gaps in fossil fuel electricity generation in Korea: A meta-frontier non-radial directional distance functionanalysis
by Zhang, Ning & Zhou, P. & Choi, Yongrok
- 663-671 Regional spillover effects of renewable energy generation in Italy
by Magnani, Natalia & Vaona, Andrea
- 672-683 Offshore wind energy policy for India—Key factors to be considered
by Mani, Swaminathan & Dhingra, Tarun
- 684-692 Methods for assessing domestic overheating for future building regulation compliance
by Jenkins, D.P. & Ingram, V. & Simpson, S.A. & Patidar, S.
- 693-702 Internet-based public debate of CCS: Lessons from online focus groups in Poland and Spain
by Riesch, Hauke & Oltra, Christian & Lis, Aleksandra & Upham, Paul & Pol, Mariette
- 703-710 Energy conservation in China's higher educationinstitutions
by Lo, Kevin
- 711-719 The impact of human behavior on ecological threshold: Positive or negative?—Grey relational analysis of ecological footprint, energy consumption and environmental protection
by Huimin, Liu
- 720-731 Seasonal patterns in daily prices of unleaded petrol across Australia
by Valadkhani, Abbas
- 732-737 Cloud computing in the upstream oil & gas industry: A proposed way forward
by Perrons, Robert K. & Hems, Adam
2013, Volume 55, Issue C
- 3-15 Do overarching mitigation objectives dominate transport-specific targets in the EU?
by Ghersi, Frédéric & McDonnell, Simon & Sassi, Olivier
- 16-26 Transition towards a low carbon economy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for Poland
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 27-35 A new robustness analysis for climate policy evaluations: A CGE application for the EU 2020 targets
by Hermeling, Claudia & Löschel, Andreas & Mennel, Tim
- 36-43 Emission trading and international competition: The impact of labor market rigidity on technology adoption and output
by Caparrós, Alejandro & Péreau, Jean-Christophe & Tazdaït, Tarik
- 44-56 Incentives and stability of international climate coalitions: An integrated assessment
by Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & De Cian, Enrica & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo
- 57-72 Modelling energy savings in the Danish building sector combined with internalisation of health related externalities in a heat and power system optimisation model
by Zvingilaite, Erika
- 73-81 A comparability analysis of global burden sharing GHG reduction scenarios
by Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Saveyn, Bert & Soria, Antonio & Szabo, Laszlo & Van Regemorter, Denise & Van Ierland, Tom
- 82-94 Trends in observable passive solar design strategies for existing homes in the U.S
by Kruzner, Kelly & Cox, Kristin & Machmer, Brian & Klotz, Leidy
- 95-104 Causality between public policies and exports of renewable energy technologies
by Sung, Bongsuk & Song, Woo-Yong
- 105-116 Lessons for integrated household energy conservation policy from Singapore’s southwest Eco-living Program
by He, H.Z. & Kua, H.W.
- 117-127 The prospects for cost competitive solar PV power
by Reichelstein, Stefan & Yorston, Michael
- 128-138 Energy consumption practices of rural households in north China: Basic characteristics and potential for low carbon development
by Liu, Wenling & Spaargaren, Gert & Heerink, Nico & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Wang, Can
- 139-151 State of the Irish housing stock—Modelling the heat losses of Ireland's existing detached rural housing stock & estimating the benefit of thermal retrofit measures on this stock
by Ahern, Ciara & Griffiths, Philip & O'Flaherty, Micheál
- 152-164 Deep greenhouse gas emission reductions in Europe: Exploring different options
by Deetman, Sebastiaan & Hof, Andries F. & Pfluger, Benjamin & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Girod, Bastien & van Ruijven, Bas J.
- 165-179 The Clean Development Mechanism and neglected environmental technologies
by Kim, Jung Eun & Popp, David & Prag, Andrew
- 180-189 Energy institutional and organisational changes in EU and Russia: Revisiting gas relations
by Boussena, S. & Locatelli, C.
- 190-207 The EU Decarbonisation Roadmap 2050—What way to walk?
by Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas
- 208-216 International mobility in carbon dioxide emissions
by Duro, Juan Antonio
- 217-233 Identifying the environmental support and constraints to the Chinese economic growth—An application of the Emergy Accounting method
by Lou, Bo & Ulgiati, Sergio
- 234-250 Turning lights into flights: Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for UK households
by Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve & Druckman, Angela & Firth, Steven K. & Jackson, Tim
- 251-260 Economic transition policies in Chinese resource-based cities: An overview of government efforts
by Li, Huijuan & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong
- 261-270 A supporting method for defining energy strategies in the building sector at urban scale
by Caputo, Paola & Costa, Gaia & Ferrari, Simone
- 271-285 Chaos in power: Pakistan's electricity crisis
by Kessides, Ioannis N.
- 286-295 Electricity consumption and economic growth in Algeria: A multivariate causality analysis in the presence of structural change
by Bélaïd, Fateh & Abderrahmani, Fares
- 296-304 Legislative framework for photovoltaics in Greece: A review of the sector's development
by Karteris, M. & Papadopoulos, A.M.
- 305-316 Factors influencing the technology upgrading and catch-up of Chinese wind turbine manufacturers: Technology acquisition mechanisms and government policies
by Qiu, Yueming & Ortolano, Leonard & David Wang, Yi
- 317-328 Photovoltaic remuneration policies in the European Union
by Sarasa-Maestro, Carlos J. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 329-334 Inefficient and opaque price formation in the Japan Electric Power Exchange
by Nakajima, Tadahiro
- 335-352 Valuation of projects for power generation with renewable energy: A comparative study based on real regulatory options
by Monjas-Barroso, Manuel & Balibrea-Iniesta, José
- 353-361 Passenger transport in Nigeria: Environmental and economic analysis with policy recommendations
by Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A.
- 362-368 Production possibility frontier analysis of biodiesel from waste cooking oil
by Kagawa, Shigemi & Takezono, Kanako & Suh, Sangwon & Kudoh, Yuki
- 369-373 How much have electricity shortages hampered China's GDP growth?
by Cheng, Y.S. & Wong, W.K. & Woo, C.K.
- 374-385 A group-based spatial decision support system for wind farm site selection in Northwest Ohio
by Gorsevski, Pece V. & Cathcart, Steven C. & Mirzaei, Golrokh & Jamali, Mohsin M. & Ye, Xinyue & Gomezdelcampo, Enrique
- 386-395 Implications of uncertainty on regional CO2 mitigation policies for the U.S. onroad sector based on a high-resolution emissions estimate
by Mendoza, Daniel & Gurney, Kevin Robert & Geethakumar, Sarath & Chandrasekaran, Vandhana & Zhou, Yuyu & Razlivanov, Igor
- 396-403 Devising a framework for energy education in Taiwan using the analytic hierarchy process
by Chen, Kuan-Li & Huang, Su-Han & Liu, Shiang-Yao
- 404-414 Energy usage and technical potential for energy saving measures in the Swedish residential building stock
by Mata, Érika & Sasic Kalagasidis, Angela & Johnsson, Filip
- 415-425 Tensions in implementing the “energy-conservation/carbon-reduction” policy in Taiwanese culture
by Chiu, Mei-Shiu
- 426-434 Technical efficiency of economic systems of EU-15 countries based on energy consumption
by Bampatsou, Christina & Papadopoulos, Savas & Zervas, Efthimios
- 435-444 European Union energy policy integration: A case of European Commission policy entrepreneurship and increasing supranationalism
by Maltby, Tomas
- 445-453 Coal-based synthetic natural gas (SNG): A solution to China’s energy security and CO2 reduction?
by Ding, Yanjun & Han, Weijian & Chai, Qinhu & Yang, Shuhong & Shen, Wei
- 454-466 Why large-scale bioenergy production on marginal land is unfeasible: A conceptual partial equilibrium analysis
by Bryngelsson, David K. & Lindgren, Kristian
- 467-476 Renewables portfolio, individual preferences and social values towards RES technologies
by Kontogianni, Areti & Tourkolias, Christos & Skourtos, Michalis
- 477-482 Solar thermal market in Taiwan
by Chang, Keh-Chin & Lin, Wei-Min & Chung, Kung-Ming
- 483-489 The contribution of foreign direct investment to clean energy use, carbon emissions and economic growth
by Lee, Jung Wan
- 490-500 User innovation in sustainable home energy technologies
by Hyysalo, Sampsa & Juntunen, Jouni K. & Freeman, Stephanie
- 501-510 Life-cycle private costs of hybrid electric vehicles in the current Chinese market
by Lin, Chengtao & Wu, Tian & Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Qian & Zhang, Xu & Zhang, Xiliang
- 511-520 Brazilian experience in electricity auctions: Comparing outcomes from new and old energy auctions as well as the application of the hybrid Anglo-Dutch design
by Rego, Erik Eduardo & Parente, Virginia
- 521-530 The impact of attribute preferences on adoption timing: The case of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells for household electricity generation
by Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel
- 531-542 Construction time of PWRs
by Moreira, João M.L. & Gallinaro, Bruno & Carajilescov, Pedro
- 543-555 Is there a role for biofuels in promoting energy self sufficiency and security? A CGE analysis of biofuel policy in Thailand
by Wianwiwat, Suthin & Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 556-564 The potential risks from metals bottlenecks to the deployment of Strategic Energy Technologies
by Moss, R.L. & Tzimas, E. & Kara, H. & Willis, P. & Kooroshy, J.
- 565-578 Valuation anomalies for interconnector transmission rights
by McInerney, Celine & Bunn, Derek
- 579-592 Different rays of sunlight: Understanding information disclosure and carbon transparency
by Matisoff, Daniel C.
- 593-601 Training and certification of PV installers in Europe
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Tournaki, Stavroula & Gkouskos, Zacharias & Masson, Gaetan & Holden, John & Huidobro, Ana & Stoykova, Evelina & Rata, Camelia & Bacan, Andro & Maxoulis, Christos & Charalambous, Anthi
- 602-616 The application of contrast explanation to energy policy research: UK nuclear energy policy 2002–2012
by Heffron, Raphael J.
- 617-625 Willingness-to-pay and policy-instrument choice for climate-change policy in the United States
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Leiserowitz, Anthony A.
- 626-635 Process-based investigation of cross-boundary environmental pressure from urban household consumption
by Yang, Dewei & Lin, Yanjie & Gao, Lijie & Sun, Yanwei & Wang, Run & Zhang, Guoqin
- 636-647 Economy-wide impacts of biofuels in Argentina
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Chisari, Omar O. & Romero, Carlos A.
- 648-661 Risk-based assessment of the cost-efficiency and the effectivity of renewable energy support schemes: Certificate markets versus feed-in tariffs
by Fagiani, Riccardo & Barquín, Julián & Hakvoort, Rudi
- 662-668 Sugar beet for bioethanol production: An approach based on environmental agricultural outputs
by Salazar-Ordóñez, Melania & Pérez-Hernández, Pedro P. & Martín-Lozano, José M.
- 669-676 Renewable Energy Certificate and Perform, Achieve, Trade mechanisms to enhance the energy security for India
by Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun
- 677-682 Energy saving and emission reduction of China's urban district heating
by Chen, Xia & Wang, Li & Tong, Lige & Sun, Shufeng & Yue, Xianfang & Yin, Shaowu & Zheng, Lifang
- 683-689 Ten times more difficult: Quantifying the carbon capture and storage challenge
by Nykvist, Björn
- 690-698 China's natural gas: Resources, production and its impacts
by Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Zhao, Lin & Snowden, Simon
- 699-705 The impact of water depth on safety and environmental performance in offshore oil and gas production
by Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Cohen, Mark A. & Gerarden, Todd
2013, Volume 54, Issue C
- 3-10 Dazzled by diesel? The impact on carbon dioxide emissions of the shift to diesels in Europe through 2009
by Schipper, Lee & Fulton, Lew
- 11-22 Short-term break in the French love for diesel?
by Hivert, Laurent
- 23-32 Gasoline, diesel and climate policy implications—Insights from the recent evolution of new car sales in Germany
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 33-41 The taxation of diesel cars in Belgium – revisited
by Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef
- 42-46 Dieselization in Sweden
by Kågeson, Per
- 47-53 Diesel vehicles and sustainable mobility in the U.S
by Wallington, T.J. & Lambert, C.K. & Ruona, W.C.
- 54-61 Alignment of policies to maximize the climate benefits of diesel vehicles through control of particulate matter and black carbon emissions
by Minjares, Ray & Blumberg, Kate & Posada Sanchez, Francisco
- 62-65 The decline of sectorial components of the world's energy intensity
by Goldemberg, José & Siqueira Prado, Luiz Tadeo
- 66-71 What can we expect from Europe's carbon capture and storage demonstrations?
by Scott, Vivian
- 72-86 An energy security management model using quality function deployment and system dynamics
by Shin, Juneseuk & Shin, Wan-Seon & Lee, Changyong
- 87-103 Global climate-oriented transportation scenarios
by Harvey, L.D.D.
- 104-112 The return on investment of the clean coal technology program in the USA
by Bezdek, Roger H. & Wendling, Robert M.
- 113-124 Economic and environmental effects under resource scarcity and substitution between renewable and non-renewable resources
by Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Afonso, Oscar
- 125-136 Theoretical vs. actual energy consumption of labelled dwellings in the Netherlands: Discrepancies and policy implications
by Majcen, D. & Itard, L.C.M. & Visscher, H.
- 137-147 Corruption and reduced oil production: An additional resource curse factor?
by Al-Kasim, Farouk & Søreide, Tina & Williams, Aled
- 148-159 Cost-benefit assessment of energy efficiency investments: Accounting for future resources, savings and risks in the Australian residential sector
by Morrissey, J. & Meyrick, B. & Sivaraman, D. & Horne, R.E. & Berry, M.
- 160-172 The impact of future carbon prices on CCS investment for power generation in China
by Wu, Ning & Parsons, John E. & Polenske, Karen R.
- 173-183 The risks of CDM projects: How did only 30% of expected credits come through?
by Cormier, Alain & Bellassen, Valentin
- 184-193 Managing the energy trilemma: The case of Indonesia
by Gunningham, Neil
- 194-203 Integrated technology selection for energy conservation and PAHs control in iron and steel industry: Methodology and case study
by Li, Li & Lu, Yonglong & Shi, Yajuan & Wang, Tieyu & Luo, Wei & Gosens, Jorrit & Chen, Peng & Li, Haiqian
- 204-213 Energy efficiency and productivity change of China’s iron and steel industry: Accounting for undesirable outputs
by He, Feng & Zhang, Qingzhi & Lei, Jiasu & Fu, Weihui & Xu, Xiaoning
- 214-229 Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020
by Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yu, Shiwei
- 230-239 Uncovering the multiple objectives behind national energy efficiency planning
by Haydt, Gustavo & Leal, Vítor & Dias, Luís
- 240-256 What if consumers decided to all ‘go green’? Environmental rebound effects from consumption decisions
by Murray, Cameron K.
- 257-266 Price-capping in partially monopolistic electricity markets with an application to Italy
by Bosco, Bruno & Parisio, Lucia & Pelagatti, Matteo
- 267-272 On the electricity shortage, price and electricity theft nexus
by Jamil, Faisal
- 273-287 Sustainability effects of household-scale biogas in rural China
by Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Beckers, Theo A.M.
- 288-299 Impacts on the biophysical economy and environment of a transition to 100% renewable electricity in Australia
by Turner, Graham M. & Elliston, Ben & Diesendorf, Mark
- 300-310 The trade-off between bioenergy and emissions with land constraints
by Kauffman, Nathan S. & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 311-319 Optimal electricity system planning in a large hydro jurisdiction: Will British Columbia soon become a major importer of electricity?
by Kiani, Behdad & Rowe, Andrew & Wild, Peter & Pitt, Lawrence & Sopinka, Amy & Pedersen, Tom F.
- 320-326 Analysis of China's carbon dioxide flow for 2008
by Mu, Hailin & Li, Huanan & Zhang, Ming & Li, Miao
- 327-334 Renewable electricity as a differentiated good? The case of the Republic of Korea
by Kim, Jihyo & Park, Jooyoung & Kim, Jinsoo & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 335-342 Economic and environmental gains of China's fossil energy subsidies reform: A rebound effect case study with EIMO model
by Hong, Li & Liang, Dong & Di, Wang
- 343-351 Economic viability in thermal retrofit policies: Learning from ten years of experience in Germany
by Galvin, Ray & Sunikka-Blank, Minna
- 352-359 Can the Nigerian biofuel policy and incentives (2007) transform Nigeria into a biofuel economy?
by Ohimain, Elijah I.
- 360-368 A real option-based model for promoting sustainable energy projects under the clean development mechanism
by Lee, Hyounkyu & Park, Taeil & Kim, Byungil & Kim, Kyeongseok & Kim, Hyoungkwan
- 369-375 On the efficiency of the European carbon market: New evidence from Phase II
by Daskalakis, George
- 376-384 Articulating a trans-boundary infrastructure supply chain greenhouse gas emission footprint for cities: Mathematical relationships and policy relevance
by Chavez, Abel & Ramaswami, Anu
- 385-390 Benefits of photovoltaic power in supplying national electricity demand
by Barnham, Keith & Knorr, Kaspar & Mazzer, Massimo
- 391-396 In-depth analysis on R&D investment and strategy on PV in South Korea
by Park, Noeon & Lee, Ki Jong & Lee, Kyong Jae & Lee, Yun Jie & Lee, Kyoungmi & Lee, Sang Hyon
- 397-403 Effects of social participation and the emergence of voluntary social interactions on household power-saving practices in post-disaster Kanagawa, Japan
by Nakamura, Hidenori
2013, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-10 On the business value of ICT-controlled plug-in electric vehicle charging in California
by Goebel, Christoph
- 11-26 A simulation approach for analysis of short-term security of natural gas supply in Colombia
by Villada, Juan & Olaya, Yris
- 27-40 Changes in energy requirements of the residential sector in India between 1993–94 and 2006–07
by Das, Aparna & Paul, Saikat Kumar
- 41-50 Review of wind power tariff policies in China
by Hu, Zheng & Wang, Jianhui & Byrne, John & Kurdgelashvili, Lado
- 51-62 China's energy and emissions outlook to 2050: Perspectives from bottom-up energy end-use model
by Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Ke, Jing & McNeil, Michael & Levine, Mark
- 63-75 Quantitative analysis of potential power production and environmental benefits of Biomass Integrated Gasification Combined Cycles in the European Union
by Escudero, Marcos & Jiménez, Ángel & González, Celina & López, Ignacio