Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
2014, Volume 70, Issue C
- 183-192 New Source Review and coal plant efficiency gains: How new and forthcoming air regulations affect outcomes
by Adair, Sarah K. & Hoppock, David C. & Monast, Jonas J.
- 193-200 The effect of size-control policy on unified energy and carbon efficiency for Chinese fossil fuel power plants
by Zhang, Ning & Kong, Fanbin & Choi, Yongrok & Zhou, P.
- 201-206 Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: A quantile regression approach
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 207-216 A framework for evaluating WTP for BIPV in residential housing design in developing countries: A case study of North Cyprus
by Radmehr, Mehrshad & Willis, Ken & Kenechi, Ugo Elinwa
- 217-226 Exploring technology diffusion in emerging markets – the role of public policy for wind energy
by Friebe, Christian A. & von Flotow, Paschen & Täube, Florian A.
- 227-235 Innovation and risk-averse firms: Options on carbon allowances as a hedging tool
by Szolgayová, Jana & Golub, Alexander & Fuss, Sabine
- 236-246 Communities matter: Institutional preconditions for community renewable energy
by Wirth, Steffen
2014, Volume 69, Issue C
- 3-13 The public׳s willingness to pay for securing a reliable natural gas supply in Korea
by Jang, Jinyong & Lee, Jongsu & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 14-18 Meeting the global demand for biofuels in 2021 through sustainable land use change policy
by Goldemberg, José & Mello, Francisco F.C. & Cerri, Carlos E.P. & Davies, Christian A. & Cerri, Carlos C.
- 19-27 Multilevel governance and deployment of solar PV panels in U.S. cities
by Li, Hui & Yi, Hongtao
- 28-42 Using stockpile delegation to improve China׳s strategic oil policy: A multi-dimension stochastic dynamic programming approach
by Chen, Xin & Mu, Hailin & Li, Huanan & Gui, Shusen
- 43-56 Should we build more large dams? The actual costs of hydropower megaproject development
by Ansar, Atif & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Budzier, Alexander & Lunn, Daniel
- 57-72 Using the Homes Energy Efficiency Database as a research resource for residential insulation improvements
by Foulds, Chris & Powell, Jane
- 73-81 Impact of energy policy instruments on the estimated level of underlying energy efficiency in the EU residential sector
by Filippini, Massimo & Hunt, Lester C. & Zorić, Jelena
- 82-91 Causal relationship between trade openness, economic growth and energy consumption: A panel data analysis of Asian countries
by Nasreen, Samia & Anwar, Sofia
- 92-105 Marginal abatement cost and carbon reduction potential outlook of key energy efficiency technologies in China׳s building sector to 2030
by Xiao, He & Wei, Qingpeng & Wang, Hailin
- 106-115 Determinants of wind and solar energy system adoption by U.S. farms: A multilevel modeling approach
by Borchers, Allison M. & Xiarchos, Irene & Beckman, Jayson
- 116-121 The role of CSR in promoting companies’ energy-saving actions in two Asian cities
by Hori, Shiro & Shinozaki, Mami & Nogata, Daisuke & Fujita, Toshiyuki
- 122-126 The role of biomass in US industrial interfuel substitution
by Jones, Clifton T.
- 127-142 Potential impact of transition to a low-carbon transport system in Iceland
by Shafiei, Ehsan & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Leaver, Jonathan & Stefansson, Hlynur & Asgeirsson, Eyjolfur Ingi
- 143-153 Motor fuel prices in Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 154-164 Do African and European energy stakeholders agree on key energy drivers in Africa? Using Q methodology to understand perceptions on energy access debates
by Matinga, Margaret N. & Pinedo-Pascua, Irene & Vervaeke, Jonathan & Monforti-Ferrario, Fabio & Szabó, Sándor
- 165-178 Impacts of removing fuel import subsidies in Nigeria on poverty
by Siddig, Khalid & Aguiar, Angel & Grethe, Harald & Minor, Peter & Walmsley, Terrie
- 179-188 Modelling how much extra motorists pay on the road? A cross-sectional study of profit margins of unleaded petrol in Australia
by Valadkhani, Abbas & Babacan, Alperhan
- 189-204 On distributive effects of optimal regulation for power grid expansion
by Herrera, Luis Ángel & Rosellón, Juan
- 205-215 Is green energy expensive? Empirical evidence from the Spanish electricity market
by Ciarreta, Aitor & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Pizarro-Irizar, Cristina
- 216-226 An analysis of residential PV system price differences between the United States and Germany
by Seel, Joachim & Barbose, Galen L. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 227-247 The influence of biofuels, economic and financial factors on daily returns of commodity futures prices
by Algieri, Bernardina
- 248-257 Diffusion of renewable energy technologies in South Korea on incorporating their competitive interrelationships
by Huh, Sung-Yoon & Lee, Chul-Yong
- 258-262 Is monthly US natural gas consumption stationary? New evidence from a GARCH unit root test with structural breaks
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 263-272 An analysis of monthly household energy consumption among single-family residences in Texas, 2010
by Valenzuela, Carlos & Valencia, Alelhie & White, Steve & Jordan, Jeffrey A. & Cano, Stephanie & Keating, Jerome & Nagorski, John & Potter, Lloyd B.
- 273-284 The importance of engaging residential energy customers' hearts and minds
by Olaniyan, Monisola J. & Evans, Joanne
- 285-296 Social responses to wind energy development in Ontario: The influence of health risk perceptions and associated concerns
by Songsore, Emmanuel & Buzzelli, Michael
- 297-307 Local civil society based renewable energy organisations in the Netherlands: Exploring the factors that stimulate their emergence and development
by Boon, Frank Pieter & Dieperink, Carel
- 308-315 Household electricity access, availability and human well-being: Evidence from India
by Ahmad, Sohail & Mathai, Manu V. & Parayil, Govindan
- 316-325 Lobbying the ‘Energiewende’. Assessing the effectiveness of strategies to promote the renewable energy business in Germany
by Sühlsen, Kathrin & Hisschemöller, Matthijs
- 326-333 Ethical and legal challenges in bioenergy governance: Coping with value disagreement and regulatory complexity
by Gamborg, Christian & Anker, Helle Tegner & Sandøe, Peter
- 334-346 Development of Taiwanese government’s climate policy after the Kyoto protocol: Applying policy network theory as an analytical framework
by Shyu, Chian-Woei
- 347-355 Energy autonomy in Le Mené: A French case of grassroots innovation
by Yalçın-Riollet, Melike & Garabuau-Moussaoui, Isabelle & Szuba, Mathilde
- 356-363 Why have some people changed their attitudes toward nuclear power after the accident in Fukushima?
by Siegrist, Michael & Sütterlin, Bernadette & Keller, Carmen
- 364-373 Enhancing energy efficiency in public buildings: The role of local energy audit programmes
by Annunziata, Eleonora & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco
- 374-384 Determinants of renewable energy growth: A global sample analysis
by Aguirre, Mariana & Ibikunle, Gbenga
- 385-396 Overview of rural building energy efficiency in China
by He, Bao-jie & Yang, Li & Ye, Miao & Mou, Ben & Zhou, Yanan
- 397-405 Evaluating the public perceptions of nuclear power in China: Evidence from a contingent valuation survey
by Sun, Chuanwang & Zhu, Xiting
- 406-414 Understanding household switching behavior in the retail electricity market
by Yang, Yingkui
- 415-424 Electricity curtailment behaviors in Greek households: Different behaviors, different predictors
by Botetzagias, Iosif & Malesios, Chrisovaladis & Poulou, Dimitra
- 425-429 Do public programs in ‘energy regions’ affect citizen attitudes and behavior?
by Hatzl, Stefanie & Brudermann, Thomas & Reinsberger, Kathrin & Posch, Alfred
- 430-442 Combining tariffs, investment subsidies and soft loans in a renewable electricity deployment policy
by Mir-Artigues, Pere & del Río, Pablo
- 443-456 Solar potential in existing urban layouts—Critical overview of the existing building stock in Slovenian context
by Košir, Mitja & Capeluto, Isaac Guedi & Krainer, Aleš & Kristl, Živa
- 457-466 Development of surrogate models using artificial neural network for building shell energy labelling
by Melo, A.P. & Cóstola, D. & Lamberts, R. & Hensen, J.L.M.
- 467-477 Political economy constraints on carbon pricing policies: What are the implications for economic efficiency, environmental efficacy, and climate policy design?
by Jenkins, Jesse D.
- 478-488 Cost estimate of multi-pollutant abatement from the power sector in the Yangtze River Delta region of China
by Sun, Jian & Schreifels, Jeremy & Wang, Jun & Fu, Joshua S. & Wang, Shuxiao
- 489-500 Plumbing the depths: Utilizing O&G reserve profiles to develop forward-looking risk assessments for exploration and production activities
by Botelho, Tatiana & Magrini, Alessandra & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 501-509 Has India׳s Solar Mission increased the deployment of domestically produced solar modules?
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Sahoo, Anshuman
- 510-519 Does EU emissions trading bite? An event study
by Jong, Thijs & Couwenberg, Oscar & Woerdman, Edwin
- 520-535 Investment under uncertain climate policy: A practitioners׳ perspective on carbon risk
by Barradale, Merrill Jones
- 536-545 Achieving reductions in greenhouse gases in the US road transportation sector
by Kay, Andrew I. & Noland, Robert B. & Rodier, Caroline J.
- 546-554 Managing intellectual property rights in cross-border clean energy collaboration: The case of the U.S.–China Clean Energy Research Center
by Lewis, Joanna I.
- 555-565 The potentials of a reverse auction in allocating subsidies for cost-effective roof-top photovoltaic system deployment
by Mayr, Dieter & Schmidt, Johannes & Schmid, Erwin
- 566-574 Reallocating risks and returns to scale up adoption of distributed electricity resources
by Kulatilaka, Nalin & Santiago, Leonardo & Vakili, Pirooz
- 575-585 Exploring the effects of energy consumption on output per worker: A study of Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania
by Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Patel, Arvind & Kumar, Radika Devi
- 586-597 Assessing the future of a CSP industry in Morocco
by Mahia, Ramon & de Arce, Rafael & Medina, Eva
- 598-609 The regional effects of a biomass fuel industry on US agriculture
by Gallagher, Paul W.
- 610-623 Network expansion by a proactive transmission system operator: A case study
by Groppi, Angelamaria & Fumagalli, Elena
- 624-634 The impact of international trade on China׳s industrial carbon emissions since its entry into WTO
by Ren, Shenggang & Yuan, Baolong & Ma, Xie & Chen, Xiaohong
- 635-646 From laggard to leader: Explaining offshore wind developments in the UK
by Kern, Florian & Smith, Adrian & Shaw, Chris & Raven, Rob & Verhees, Bram
2014, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-14 Securing a bioenergy future without imports
by Welfle, Andrew & Gilbert, Paul & Thornley, Patricia
- 15-27 Explaining government choices for promoting renewable energy
by Schaffer, Lena Maria & Bernauer, Thomas
- 28-38 Reduction of emissions from Brazilian cattle raising and the generation of energy: Intensification and confinement potentials
by Palermo, Giuseppe Cernicchiaro & d׳Avignon, Alexandre Louis de Almeida & Freitas, Marcos Aurélio Vasconcelos
- 39-52 Testing the evolution of crude oil market efficiency: Data have the conn
by Zhang, Bing & Li, Xiao-Ming & He, Fei
- 53-59 Explaining the non-implementation of health-improving policies related to solid fuels use in South Africa
by Matinga, Margaret Njirambo & Clancy, Joy S. & Annegarn, Harold J.
- 60-69 The energy and CO2 emissions impact of renewable energy development in China
by Qi, Tianyu & Zhang, Xiliang & Karplus, Valerie J.
- 70-79 The target decomposition model for renewable energy based on technological progress and environmental value
by Liu, Zhen & Lieu, Jenny & Zhang, Xiliang
- 80-91 The implementation of decentralised biogas plants in Assam, NE India: The impact and effectiveness of the National Biogas and Manure Management Programme
by Raha, Debadayita & Mahanta, Pinakeswar & Clarke, Michèle L.
- 92-101 Micro-hydro power in the UK: The role of communities in an emerging energy resource
by Bracken, L.J. & Bulkeley, H.A. & Maynard, C.M.
- 102-115 Will initiatives to promote hydroelectricity consumption be effective? Evidence from univariate and panel LM unit root tests with structural breaks
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 116-122 Evaluation of the annual electric energy output of an a-Si:H solar cellin various regions of the CIS countries
by Kryuchenko, Yu.V. & Sachenko, A.V. & Bobyl, A.V. & Kostylyov, V.P. & Sokolovskyi, I.O. & Terukov, E.I. & Tokmoldin, N. & Tokmoldin, S. Zh. & Smirnov, A.V.
- 123-131 The role of energy storage in accessing remote wind resources in the Midwest
by Lamy, Julian & Azevedo, Inês L. & Jaramillo, Paulina
- 132-145 Power industry restructuring and eco-efficiency changes: A new slacks-based model in Malmquist–Luenberger Index measurement
by Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali & Shadman, Foroogh
- 146-157 Long-term scenario alternatives and their implications: LEAP model application of Panama׳s electricity sector
by McPherson, Madeleine & Karney, Bryan
- 158-169 When does unreliable grid supply become unacceptable policy? Costs of power supply and outages in rural India
by Harish, Santosh M. & Morgan, Granger M. & Subrahmanian, Eswaran
- 170-182 Punctuated continuity: The technological trajectory of advanced biomass gasifiers
by Kirkels, Arjan F.
- 183-194 The influence of financial incentives and other socio-economic factors on electric vehicle adoption
by Sierzchula, William & Bakker, Sjoerd & Maat, Kees & van Wee, Bert
- 195-198 How can Korea secure uranium enrichment and spent fuel reprocessing rights?
by Roh, Seungkook & Kim, Wonjoon
- 199-205 Post-Fukushima Japan: The continuing nuclear controversy
by Fam, Shun Deng & Xiong, Jieru & Xiong, Gordon & Yong, Ding Li & Ng, Daniel
- 206-217 Cost analysis of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles using GPS-based longitudinal travel data
by Wu, Xing & Dong, Jing & Lin, Zhenhong
- 218-231 Development of a new energy efficiency rating system for existing residential buildings
by Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon & Lee, Minhyun & Seon Park, Hyo
- 232-242 Life-cycle energy implications of different residential settings: Recognizing buildings, travel, and public infrastructure
by Nichols, Brice G. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 243-253 Electricity demand and conservation potential in the Chinese nonmetallic mineral products industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling
- 254-263 Factors influencing German house owners' preferences on energy retrofits
by Achtnicht, Martin & Madlener, Reinhard
- 264-272 Extended exergy-based sustainability accounting of a household biogas project in rural China
by Yang, J. & Chen, B.
- 273-284 Use of reference buildings to assess the energy saving potentials of the residential building stock: The experience of TABULA project
by Ballarini, Ilaria & Corgnati, Stefano Paolo & Corrado, Vincenzo
- 285-293 Importance of policy for energy system transformation: Diffusion of PV technology in Japan and Germany
by Chowdhury, Sanjeeda & Sumita, Ushio & Islam, Ashraful & Bedja, Idriss
- 294-305 Heat planning for fossil-fuel-free district heating areas with extensive end-use heat savings: A case study of the Copenhagen district heating area in Denmark
by Harrestrup, M. & Svendsen, S.
- 306-319 Environmental impact assessment methodological framework for liquefied natural gas terminal and transport network planning
by Papadopoulou, Maria P. & Antoniou, Constantinos
- 320-333 Identifying space for offshore wind energy in the North Sea. Consequences of scenario calculations for interactions with other marine uses
by Jongbloed, R.H. & van der Wal, J.T. & Lindeboom, H.J.
- 334-339 Domestic hot water storage: Balancing thermal and sanitary performance
by Armstrong, P. & Ager, D. & Thompson, I. & McCulloch, M.
- 340-347 Willingness to pay for renewable electricity: A contingent valuation study in Beijing, China
by Guo, Xiurui & Liu, Haifeng & Mao, Xianqiang & Jin, Jianjun & Chen, Dongsheng & Cheng, Shuiyuan
- 348-370 Central Asian gas in Eurasian power game
by Cobanli, Onur
- 371-382 Predicting oil price movements: A dynamic Artificial Neural Network approach
by Godarzi, Ali Abbasi & Amiri, Rohollah Madadi & Talaei, Alireza & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 383-393 The impact of European balancing rules on wind power economics and on short-term bidding strategies
by Chaves-Ávila, J.P. & Hakvoort, R.A. & Ramos, A.
- 394-402 The impacts of global oil price shocks on China׳s fundamental industries
by Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Chuanguo
- 403-412 Do regulatory mechanisms promote competition and mitigate market power? Evidence from Spanish electricity market
by Moutinho, Victor & Moreira, António C. & Mota, Jorge
- 413-422 Beyond pure offsetting: Assessing options to generate Net-Mitigation-Effects in carbon market mechanisms
by Warnecke, Carsten & Wartmann, Sina & Höhne, Niklas & Blok, Kornelis
- 423-435 Energy, economic and environmental discourses and their policy impact: The case of Ontario׳s Green Energy and Green Economy Act
by Winfield, Mark & Dolter, Brett
- 436-446 Smart grids, information flows and emerging domestic energy practices
by Naus, Joeri & Spaargaren, Gert & van Vliet, Bas J.M. & van der Horst, Hilje M.
- 447-457 Adaptation to electricity crisis: Businesses in the 2011 Great East Japan triple disaster
by Fujimi, Toshio & Chang, Stephanie E.
- 458-464 The impacts of tourism, energy consumption and political instability on economic growth in the MENA countries
by Tang, Chor Foon & Abosedra, Salah
- 465-475 Economic populism, partial deregulation of transport fuels and electoral outcomes in India
by Srinivasan, Sunderasan
- 476-481 Energy poor or fuel poor: What are the differences?
by Li, Kang & Lloyd, Bob & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 482-489 Mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from China's cities: Case study of Suzhou
by Wang, Hongsheng & Wang, Yunxia & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Zhang, Yanxia & Zhang, Rongrong & Yang, Jie & Bi, Jun
- 490-497 Investigation of the environmental Kuznets curve for carbon emissions in Malaysia: Do foreign direct investment and trade matter?
by Lau, Lin-Sea & Choong, Chee-Keong & Eng, Yoke-Kee
- 498-507 Government control or low carbon lifestyle? – Analysis and application of a novel selective-constrained energy-saving and emission-reduction dynamic evolution system
by Fang, Guochang & Tian, Lixin & Fu, Min & Sun, Mei
- 508-523 Peak energy consumption and CO2 emissions in China
by Yuan, Jiahai & Xu, Yan & Hu, Zheng & Zhao, Changhong & Xiong, Minpeng & Guo, Jingsheng
- 524-533 Landfill waste and recycling: Use of a screening-level risk assessment tool for end-of-life cadmium telluride (CdTe) thin-film photovoltaic (PV) panels
by Cyrs, William D. & Avens, Heather J. & Capshaw, Zachary A. & Kingsbury, Robert A. & Sahmel, Jennifer & Tvermoes, Brooke E.
- 534-549 The influence of urban form on GHG emissions in the U.S. household sector
by Lee, Sungwon & Lee, Bumsoo
- 550-555 US biofuels subsidies and CO2 emissions: An empirical test for a weak and a strong green paradox
by Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom & Long, Ngo Van & To, Hang
- 556-561 Re-fueling road transport for better air quality in India
by Guttikunda, Sarath K. & Mohan, Dinesh
- 562-566 The development and deployment of low-carbon energy technologies: The role of economic interests and cultural worldviews on public support
by Cherry, Todd L. & García, Jorge H. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Torvanger, Asbjørn
- 567-575 Testing the rationality of DOE's energy price forecasts under asymmetric loss preferences
by Mamatzakis, E. & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, A.
- 576-584 Multilevel LMDI decomposition of changes in aggregate energy consumption. A cross country analysis in the EU-27
by Fernández González, P. & Landajo, M. & Presno, M.J.
- 585-590 Re-spending rebound: A macro-level assessment for OECD countries and emerging economies
by Antal, Miklós & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 591-602 Remaking the UK's energy technology innovation system: From the margins to the mainstream
by Winskel, Mark & Radcliffe, Jonathan & Skea, Jim & Wang, Xinxin
- 603-607 The European Union Emission Trading System and technological change: The case of the Italian pulp and paper industry
by Fontini, Fulvio & Pavan, Giulia
2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 4-15 Estimating the cost savings and avoided CO2 emissions in Brazil by implementing energy efficient policies
by Calili, Rodrigo F. & Souza, Reinaldo C. & Galli, Alain & Armstrong, Margaret & Marcato, André Luis M.
- 16-27 A multi-objective approach for developing national energy efficiency plans
by Haydt, Gustavo & Leal, Vítor & Dias, Luís
- 28-36 Should policy-makers allocate funding to vehicle electrification or end-use energy efficiency as a strategy for climate change mitigation and energy reductions? Rethinking electric utilities efficiency programs
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 37-47 Energy reduction potential from the shift to electric vehicles: The Flores island case study
by Pina, André & Baptista, Patrícia & Silva, Carlos & Ferrão, Paulo
- 48-55 Building communities and social potential: Between and beyond organizations and individuals in commercial properties
by Janda, Kathryn B.
- 56-67 Perspectives of energy efficient technologies penetration in the Greek domestic sector, through the analysis of Energy Performance Certificates
by Gelegenis, J. & Diakoulaki, D. & Lampropoulou, H. & Giannakidis, G. & Samarakou, M. & Plytas, N.
- 68-81 Evaluation of electrochromic windows impact in the energy performance of buildings in Mediterranean climates
by Tavares, P.F. & Gaspar, A.R. & Martins, A.G. & Frontini, F.
- 82-86 Efficient lighting in buildings: The lack of legislation in Portugal
by Almeida, António Manuel & Martins, António Gomes
- 87-103 Carbon pricing and energy efficiency improvement -- why to miss the interaction for developing economies? An illustrative CGE based application to the Pakistan case
by Mahmood, Arshad & Marpaung, Charles O.P.
- 104-115 Japan's energy conundrum: Post-Fukushima scenarios from a life cycle perspective
by Portugal Pereira, Joana & Troncoso Parady, Giancarlos & Castro Dominguez, Bernardo
- 116-126 Modeling of biomass-to-energy supply chain operations: Applications, challenges and research directions
by Mafakheri, Fereshteh & Nasiri, Fuzhan
- 127-137 Modeling decision making as a support tool for policy making on renewable energy development
by Cannemi, Marco & García-Melón, Mónica & Aragonés-Beltrán, Pablo & Gómez-Navarro, Tomás
- 138-145 Forest resource use pattern in Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary and its fringe areas (a case study from Western Himalaya, India)
by Malik, Zubair A. & Bhat, Jahangeer A. & Bhatt, A.B.
- 146-153 The false promises of coal exploitation: How mining affects herdsmen well-being in the grassland ecosystems of Inner Mongolia
by Dai, G.S. & Ulgiati, S. & Zhang, Y.S. & Yu, B.H. & Kang, M.Y. & Jin, Y. & Dong, X.B. & Zhang, X.S.
- 154-158 Comment on the ‘Uppsala critique’
by McGlade, Christophe E.
- 159-169 An innovation-focused roadmap for a sustainable global photovoltaic industry
by Zheng, Cheng & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 170-185 Efficient strategies for the integration of renewable energy into future energy infrastructures in Europe – An analysis based on transnational modeling and case studies for nine European regions
by Boie, Inga & Fernandes, Camila & Frías, Pablo & Klobasa, Marian
- 186-197 Fuzzy MCDM framework for locating a nuclear power plant in Turkey
by Erol, İsmail & Sencer, Safiye & Özmen, Aslı & Searcy, Cory
- 198-208 Lessons from international experience for China's microgrid demonstration program
by Romankiewicz, John & Marnay, Chris & Zhou, Nan & Qu, Min
- 209-221 Forum shopping for ex-post gas-balancing services
by Keyaerts, Nico & D'haeseleer, William
- 222-231 Distributed generation, storage, demand response and energy efficiency as alternatives to grid capacity enhancement
by Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 232-242 The Colombian biofuel supply chains: The assessment of current and promising scenarios based on environmental goals
by Valencia, Monica J. & Cardona, Carlos A.
- 243-254 An economic and environmental assessment of future electricity generation mixes in Japan – an assessment using the E3MG macro-econometric model
by Pollitt, Hector & Park, Seung-Joon & Lee, Soocheol & Ueta, Kazuhiro
- 255-263 Multicriteria analysis of agricultural raw materials: A case study of BSBIOS and PETROBRAS BIOFUELS in Brazil
by Zonin, Valdecir José & Valle Antunes, José Antônio & Pinto Leis, Rodrigo
- 264-271 Sustainability assessment of renewable power and heat generation technologies
by Dombi, Mihály & Kuti, István & Balogh, Péter
- 272-280 Designing regulatory frameworks for merchant transmission investments by real options analysis
by Pringles, Rolando & Olsina, Fernando & Garcés, Francisco
- 281-289 Environmental licensing process of power transmission in Brazil update analysis: Case study of the Madeira transmission system
by Cardoso Júnior, Ricardo Abranches Felix & Magrini, Alessandra & da Hora, Antonio Ferreira
- 290-300 Customer-economics of residential photovoltaic systems (Part 1): The impact of high renewable energy penetrations on electricity bill savings with net metering
by Darghouth, Naïm R. & Barbose, Galen & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 301-318 Prospects for global market expansion of China’s wind turbine manufacturing industry
by Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong
- 319-329 Incorporating energy efficiency into electric power transmission planning: A western United States case study
by Barbose, Galen L. & Sanstad, Alan H. & Goldman, Charles A.
- 330-343 Solar Community Organizations and active peer effects in the adoption of residential PV
by Noll, Daniel & Dawes, Colleen & Rai, Varun
- 344-354 Demand response with locational dynamic pricing to support the integration of renewables
by Dupont, B. & De Jonghe, C. & Olmos, L. & Belmans, R.
- 355-363 A comparison of bioenergy policies and institutional frameworks in the rural areas of Emilia Romagna and Norway
by Cavicchi, Bianca & Bryden, John M. & Vittuari, Matteo
- 364-377 Managing operations of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) exchange stations for use with a smart grid
by Nurre, Sarah G. & Bent, Russell & Pan, Feng & Sharkey, Thomas C.
- 378-387 Energy efficiency of road freight hauliers—A Nordic comparison
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Nykänen, Lasse & Arvidsson, Niklas & Hovi, Inger Beate & Jensen, Thomas Christian & Østli, Vegard
- 388-393 Integration of energy efficient technologies in UK supermarkets
by Ochieng, E.G. & Jones, N. & Price, A.D.F. & Ruan, X. & Egbu, C.O & Zuofa, T.
- 394-402 Blowin' in the wind? Drivers and barriers for the uptake of wind propulsion in international shipping
by Rojon, Isabelle & Dieperink, Carel
- 403-411 In-use vs. type-approval fuel consumption of current passenger cars in Europe
by Ntziachristos, L. & Mellios, G. & Tsokolis, D. & Keller, M. & Hausberger, S. & Ligterink, N.E. & Dilara, P.
- 412-421 Barriers to the adoption of low carbon production: A multiple-case study of Chinese industrial firms
by Liu, Yong
- 422-430 Reference-dependent electric vehicle production strategy considering subsidies and consumer trade-offs
by Zhang, Xiang
- 431-446 A plant-specific bottom-up approach for assessing the cost-effective energy conservation potential and its ability to compensate rising energy-related costs in the German iron and steel industry
by Brunke, Jean-Christian & Blesl, Markus
- 447-458 Solar cooking in Senegalese villages: An application of best–worst scaling
by Vanschoenwinkel, Janka & Lizin, Sebastien & Swinnen, Gilbert & Azadi, Hossein & Van Passel, Steven
- 459-472 A comprehensive framework to quantify energy savings potential from improved operations of commercial building stocks
by Azar, Elie & Menassa, Carol C.
- 473-487 Global climate-oriented building energy use scenarios
by Harvey, L.D. Danny
- 488-498 Securitization of residential solar photovoltaic assets: Costs, risks and uncertainty
by Alafita, T. & Pearce, J.M.
- 499-507 From shale gas to renewable energy based transportation solutions
by Mallapragada, Dharik S. & Duan, Gang & Agrawal, Rakesh
- 508-516 Emergy evaluation of agricultural sustainability of Northwest China before and after the grain-for-green policy
by Wang, Xiuhong & Shen, Jianxiu & Zhang, Wei
- 517-521 Short- and long-run elasticities of electricity demand in the Korean service sector
by Lim, Kyoung-Min & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 522-530 Nicaragua's 2013 residential lighting program: Prospective assessment
by Meza, Carlos Germán & Seger Mercedes, Sonia & Sauer, Ildo Luís
- 531-542 Electricity market models and RES integration: The Greek case
by Simoglou, Christos K. & Biskas, Pandelis N. & Vagropoulos, Stylianos I. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G.
- 543-551 Implementing renewable energy portfolio standards: The good, the bad, and the ugly in a two state comparison
by Schelly, Chelsea
- 552-563 Permanent and transitory oil volatility and aggregate investment in Malaysia
by Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Ahmed, Huson Joher Ali
- 564-571 Optimal gasoline tax in developing, oil-producing countries: The case of Mexico
by Antón-Sarabia, Arturo & Hernández-Trillo, Fausto
- 572-582 The influence of South Korean energy policy on OPEC oil exports
by Almansoori, Ali
- 583-594 The doping effect of Italian feed-in tariffs on the PV market
by Antonelli, Marco & Desideri, Umberto
- 595-604 Energy security in China: A quantitative analysis and policy implications
by Yao, Lixia & Chang, Youngho
- 605-611 Quantifying China's oil import risks and the impact on the national economy
by Sun, Mei & Gao, Cuixia & Shen, Bo
- 612-617 Distributed photovoltaic generation in Brazil: An economic viability analysis of small-scale photovoltaic systems in the residential and commercial sectors
by Holdermann, Claudius & Kissel, Johannes & Beigel, Jürgen
- 618-625 Progress of feed-in tariff in Malaysia: A year after
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & McMeekin, Scott G & Stewart, Brian G & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 626-639 A long-term, integrated impact assessment of alternative building energy code scenarios in China
by Yu, Sha & Eom, Jiyong & Evans, Meredydd & Clarke, Leon
- 640-647 Revisiting drivers of energy intensity in China during 1997–2007: A structural decomposition analysis
by Zeng, Lin & Xu, Ming & Liang, Sai & Zeng, Siyu & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 648-655 Energy intensity, target level of energy intensity, and room for improvement in energy intensity: An application to the study of regions in the EU
by Chang, Ming-Chung
- 656-663 Public attitudes towards renewable energy technologies in Norway. The role of party preferences
by Karlstrøm, Henrik & Ryghaug, Marianne
- 664-672 The influence of the Energy Performance Certificate: The Dutch case
by Murphy, Lorraine
- 673-681 Air-conditioning and antibiotics: Demand management insights from problematic health and household cooling practices
by Nicholls, Larissa & Strengers, Yolande
- 682-693 China's energy consumption change from 1987 to 2007: A multi-regional structural decomposition analysis
by Zhang, Haiyan & Lahr, Michael L.
- 694-702 Establishing an agenda for social studies research in marine renewable energy
by Kerr, Sandy & Watts, Laura & Colton, John & Conway, Flaxen & Hull, Angela & Johnson, Kate & Jude, Simon & Kannen, Andreas & MacDougall, Shelley & McLachlan, Carly & Potts, Tavis & Vergunst, Jo
- 703-712 Reform despite politics? The political economy of power sector reform in Fiji, 1996–2013
by Dornan, Matthew
- 713-726 Land use change, fuel use and respiratory health in Uganda
by Jagger, Pamela & Shively, Gerald
- 727-736 Partisan amplification of risk: American perceptions of nuclear energy risk in the wake of the Fukushima Daiichi disaster
by Yeo, Sara K. & Cacciatore, Michael A. & Brossard, Dominique & Scheufele, Dietram A. & Runge, Kristin & Su, Leona Y. & Kim, Jiyoun & Xenos, Michael & Corley, Elizabeth A.
- 737-746 Banning the bulb: Institutional evolution and the phased ban of incandescent lighting in Germany
by Howarth, Nicholas A.A. & Rosenow, Jan
- 747-755 Socio-technical barriers to the use of energy-efficient timber drying technology in New Zealand
by Bell, Martha & Carrington, Gerry & Lawson, Rob & Stephenson, Janet
- 756-764 Mode selection of China's urban heating and its potential for reducing energy consumption and CO2 emission
by Chen, Xia & Wang, Li & Tong, Lige & Sun, Shufeng & Yue, Xianfang & Yin, Shaowu & Zheng, Lifang
- 767-780 Environmental and economic consequences of the overexploitation of natural capital and ecosystem services in Xilinguole League, China
by Dong, X.B. & Yu, B.H. & Brown, M.T. & Zhang, Y.S. & Kang, M.Y. & Jin, Y. & Zhang, X.S. & Ulgiati, S.
- 781-796 Are major economies on track to achieve their pledges for 2020? An assessment of domestic climate and energy policies
by Roelfsema, Mark & Elzen, Michel den & Höhne, Niklas & Hof, Andries F. & Braun, Nadine & Fekete, Hanna & Böttcher, Hannes & Brandsma, Ruut & Larkin, Julia
- 797-806 Determinants of clean development mechanism activity: Evidence from China
by Xie, Huiming & Shen, Manhong & Wang, Rui