2013, Volume 60, Issue C
2013, Volume 59, Issue C
- 3-16 Devising renewable heat policy: Overview of support options
by Connor, Peter & Bürger, Veit & Beurskens, Luuk & Ericsson, Karin & Egger, Christiane
- 17-31 Renewable energy in the heating sector in Austria with particular reference to the region of Upper Austria
by Kranzl, Lukas & Kalt, Gerald & Müller, Andreas & Hummel, Marcus & Egger, Christiane & Öhlinger, Christine & Dell, Gerhard
- 32-43 Renewable energy in the Lithuanian heating sector
by Konstantinaviciute, Inga & Bobinaite, Viktorija & Tarvydas, Dalius & Gatautis, Ramunas
- 44-58 Renewable heating: Perspectives and the impact of policy instruments
by Kranzl, Lukas & Hummel, Marcus & Müller, Andreas & Steinbach, Jan
- 59-70 Analysis of harmonisation options for renewable heating support policies in the European Union
by Steinbach, Jan & Ragwitz, Mario & Bürger, Veit & Becker, Liv & Kranzl, Lukas & Hummel, Marcus & Müller, Andreas
- 71-81 The assessment of the regulatory and support framework for domestic buildings in Germany from the perspective of long-term climate protection targets
by Bürger, Veit
- 82-85 Social construction and physical nihilation of the Keystone XL pipeline: Lessons from international relations theory
by Shum, Robert Y.
- 86-101 The policy responses to the Fukushima nuclear accident and their effect on Japanese energy security
by Hayashi, Masatsugu & Hughes, Larry
- 102-111 The Fukushima nuclear accident and its effect on global energy security
by Hayashi, Masatsugu & Hughes, Larry
- 112-119 Acceptance of nuclear power: The Fukushima effect
by Siegrist, Michael & Visschers, Vivianne H.M.
- 120-132 Assessing the impact of wind generation on wholesale prices and generator dispatch in the Australian National Electricity Market
by Forrest, Sam & MacGill, Iain
- 133-142 A model of residential energy end-use in Canada: Using conditional demand analysis to suggest policy options for community energy planners
by Newsham, Guy R. & Donnelly, Cara L.
- 143-160 Evaluation of different hedging strategies for commodity price risks of industrial cogeneration plants
by Palzer, Andreas & Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard
- 161-171 Barriers and incentives to the production of bioethanol from cereal straw: A farm business perspective
by Glithero, N.J. & Ramsden, S.J. & Wilson, P.
- 172-181 State distributed PV policies: Can low cost (to government) policies have a market impact?
by Krasko, Vitaliy A. & Doris, Elizabeth
- 182-188 Strategic energy management in the primary aluminium industry: Self-generation as a competitive factor
by Lucio, Nilson Rogerio & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & de Camargo, Jose Rubens
- 189-197 The elasticity of demand for gasoline in China
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Zeng, Jieyin (Jean)
- 198-212 Assessing incentive policies for integrating centralized solar power generation in the Brazilian electric power system
by Malagueta, Diego & Szklo, Alexandre & Borba, Bruno Soares Moreira Cesar & Soria, Rafael & Aragão, Raymundo & Schaeffer, Roberto & Dutra, Ricardo
- 213-225 A combined modeling approach for wind power feed-in and electricity spot prices
by Keles, Dogan & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik & Ortlieb, Sebastian & Fichtner, Wolf
- 226-234 Dynamic electricity pricing—Which programs do consumers prefer?
by Dütschke, Elisabeth & Paetz, Alexandra-Gwyn
- 235-241 Is there a water–energy nexus in electricity generation? Long-term scenarios for the western United States
by Ackerman, Frank & Fisher, Jeremy
- 242-256 Evaluating the EU ETS impacts on profits, investments and prices of the Italian electricity market
by Bonenti, Francesca & Oggioni, Giorgia & Allevi, Elisabetta & Marangoni, Giacomo
- 257-269 Urban energy consumption mapping for energy management
by Pereira, Iraci Miranda & Assis, Eleonora Sad de
- 270-282 Least cost 100% renewable electricity scenarios in the Australian National Electricity Market
by Elliston, Ben & MacGill, Iain & Diesendorf, Mark
- 283-300 Co-firing of imported wood pellets – An option to efficiently save CO2 emissions in Europe?
by Ehrig, Rita & Behrendt, Frank
- 301-311 Renewable energy diffusion in Asia: Can it happen without government support?
by Dulal, Hari Bansha & Shah, Kalim U. & Sapkota, Chandan & Uma, Gengaiah & Kandel, Bibek R.
- 312-320 Model projections and policy reviews for energy saving in China's service sector
by Zhang, Lin
- 321-328 Wind farm struggles in Flanders fields: A sociological perspective
by Pepermans, Yves & Loots, Ilse
- 329-340 Lignocellulosic ethanol production from woody biomass: The impact of facility siting on competitiveness
by Stephen, James D. & Mabee, Warren E. & Saddler, Jack N.
- 341-349 Reductions in cost and greenhouse gas emissions with new bulk ship designs enabled by the Panama Canal expansion
by Lindstad, Haakon & Jullumstrø, Egil & Sandaas, Inge
- 350-360 Long-term scenarios and strategies for the deployment of renewable energies in Germany
by Pregger, Thomas & Nitsch, Joachim & Naegler, Tobias
- 361-372 Efficiency improvement opportunities in TVs: Implications for market transformation programs
by Park, Won Young & Phadke, Amol & Shah, Nihar & Letschert, Virginie
- 373-381 Exploring the relationship between energy consumption and GDP: Evidence from Croatia
by Borozan, Djula
- 382-392 Factoring the car-climate challenge: Insights and implications
by DeCicco, John M.
- 393-403 A qualitative factor analysis of renewable energy and Sustainable Energy for All (SE4ALL) in the Asia-Pacific
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 404-414 Carbon tax scenarios and their effects on the Irish energy sector
by Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie
- 415-432 Patterns of technological innovation and evolution in the energy sector: A patent-based approach
by Lee, Kyungpyo & Lee, Sungjoo
- 433-442 National emissions from tourism: An overlooked policy challenge?
by Gössling, Stefan
- 443-458 Exploring the limits for CO2 emission abatement in the EU power and industry sectors—Awaiting a breakthrough
by Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip
- 459-469 Residential demand response reduces air pollutant emissions on peak electricity demand days in New York City
by Gilbraith, Nathaniel & Powers, Susan E.
- 470-480 On the potential trade-offs between energy supply and end-use technologies for residential heating
by Nässén, Jonas & Holmberg, John
- 481-491 Employment impacts of CDM projects in China's power sector
by Wang, Can & Zhang, Weishi & Cai, Wenjia & Xie, Xi
- 492-506 Environmental and life cycle analysis of a biodiesel production line from sunflower in the Province of Siena (Italy)
by Spinelli, D. & Jez, S. & Pogni, R. & Basosi, R.
- 507-512 Flex-fuel vehicle adoption and dynamics of ethanol prices: lessons from Brazil
by Du, Xiaodong & Carriquiry, Miguel A.
- 513-522 Motivations for self-regulation: The clean air action plan
by Giuliano, Genevieve & Linder, Alison
- 523-535 Limits to the potential of bio-fuels and bio-sequestration of carbon
by Pearman, Graeme I.
- 536-550 Technology roadmap study on carbon capture, utilization and storage in China
by Zhang, Xian & Fan, Jing-Li & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 551-561 Returns to residential energy efficiency and conservation measures: A field experiment
by Suter, Jordan F. & Shammin, Md Rumi
- 562-572 The effect of financial constraints on energy-climate scenarios
by Ekholm, Tommi & Ghoddusi, Hamed & Krey, Volker & Riahi, Keywan
- 573-581 Decomposition of Ireland's carbon emissions from 1990 to 2010: An extended Kaya identity
by Mahony, Tadhg O'
- 582-588 Effects of carbon dioxide capture and storage in Germany on European electricity exchange and welfare
by Rübbelke, Dirk & Vögele, Stefan
- 589-599 Evaluation of choices for sustainable rural electrification in developing countries: A multicriteria approach
by Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto
- 600-613 Ecosystem health pattern analysis of urban clusters based on emergy synthesis: Results and implication for management
by Su, Meirong & Fath, Brian D. & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Liu, Gengyuan
- 614-632 A hybrid modelling approach to develop scenarios for China's carbon dioxide emissions to 2050
by Gambhir, Ajay & Schulz, Niels & Napp, Tamaryn & Tong, Danlu & Munuera, Luis & Faist, Mark & Riahi, Keywan
- 633-642 Setting up GHG-based energy efficiency targets in buildings: The Ecolabel
by José Vinagre Díaz, Juan & Richard Wilby, Mark & Belén Rodríguez González, Ana
- 643-653 Incorporating socio-environmental considerations into project assessment models using multi-criteria analysis: A case study of Sri Lankan hydropower projects
by Morimoto, Risako
- 654-662 The governance of clean energy in India: The clean development mechanism (CDM) and domestic energy politics
by Phillips, Jon & Newell, Peter
- 663-673 Gasoline taxes and revenue volatility: An application to California
by Madowitz, M. & Novan, K.
- 683-701 Energy development potential: An analysis of Brazil
by Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro & Oliveira, Caio Cézar Calheiros de
- 702-709 Transforming the energy efficiency market in California: Key findings, lessons learned and future directions from California's market effects studies
by Vine, Edward
- 710-715 Energy conservation for international dry bulk carriers via vessel speed reduction
by Chang, Ching-Chin & Chang, Chia-Hong
- 716-726 The potential of the infrastructural system of Hammarby Sjöstad in Stockholm, Sweden
by Iveroth, Sofie Pandis & Johansson, Stefan & Brandt, Nils
- 727-744 Macro-economic impact of large-scale deployment of biomass resources for energy and materials on a national level—A combined approach for the Netherlands
by Hoefnagels, Ric & Banse, Martin & Dornburg, Veronika & Faaij, André
- 745-761 Understanding barriers to commercial-scale carbon capture and sequestration in the United States: An empirical assessment
by Davies, Lincoln L. & Uchitel, Kirsten & Ruple, John
- 762-772 The role of experience curves for setting MEPS for appliances
by Siderius, Hans-Paul
- 773-783 Past performance and future needs for low carbon climate resilient infrastructure– An investment perspective
by Kennedy, Christopher & Corfee-Morlot, Jan
- 784-791 The interdependence of European–Russian energy relations
by Harsem, Øistein & Harald Claes, Dag
- 792-799 Risks and financing decisions in the energy sector: An empirical investigation using firm-level data
by Rashid, Abdul
- 800-807 Local non-market quality of life dynamics in new wind farms communities
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 808-818 A case study of economic incentives and local citizens' attitudes toward hosting a nuclear power plant in Japan: Impacts of the Fukushima accident
by Kato, Takaaki & Takahara, Shogo & Nishikawa, Masashi & Homma, Toshimitsu
- 819-833 Embodied greenhouse gas emission by Macao
by Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Lai, T.M. & Ahmad, B. & Chen, Z.M. & Shao, L. & Ji, Xi
- 834-842 Technical and governance considerations for advanced metering infrastructure/smart meters: Technology, security, uncertainty, costs, benefits, and risks
by McHenry, Mark P.
- 843-849 Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity
by Salies, Evens
- 850-856 Sharing responsibility for carbon dioxide emissions: A perspective on border tax adjustments
by Chang, Ning
- 857-865 How policies affect international biofuel price linkages
by Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel
- 866-874 Boosting solar investment with limited subsidies: Rent management and policy learning in India
by Altenburg, Tilman & Engelmeier, Tobias
- 875-884 Development of electric vehicles use in China: A study from the perspective of life-cycle energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
by Zhou, Guanghui & Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang
- 885-897 Potential of trading wind power as regulation services in the California short-term electricity market
by Zhang, Zhao-Sui & Sun, Yuan-Zhang & Cheng, Lin
- 898-903 The price for biofuels sustainability
by Pacini, Henrique & Assunção, Lucas & van Dam, Jinke & Toneto, Rudinei
- 904-913 Assessment of the required share for a stable EU electricity supply until 2050
by Lise, Wietze & van der Laan, Jeroen & Nieuwenhout, Frans & Rademaekers, Koen
- 914-925 Sustainability and policy for the thermal use of shallow geothermal energy
by Hähnlein, Stefanie & Bayer, Peter & Ferguson, Grant & Blum, Philipp
- 926-930 Initiative for 100% rural electrification in developing countries: Case study of Senegal
by Diouf, Boucar & Pode, Ramchandra & Osei, Rita
- 931-937 A dynamic state-level analysis of carbon dioxide emissions in the United States
by Roach, Travis
- 938-941 Reflections on the international climate change negotiations: A synthesis of a working group on carbon emission policy and regulation in Brazil
by Lucon, Oswaldo & Romeiro, Viviane & Pacca, Sergio
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 6-16 The impact of electricity storage on wholesale electricity prices
by Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor
- 17-27 Retrospective modeling of the merit-order effect on wholesale electricity prices from distributed photovoltaic generation in the Australian National Electricity Market
by McConnell, Dylan & Hearps, Patrick & Eales, Dominic & Sandiford, Mike & Dunn, Rebecca & Wright, Matthew & Bateman, Lachlan
- 28-37 A comparative study of the design and construction process of energy efficient buildings in Germany and Sweden
by Schade, Jutta & Wallström, Peter & Olofsson, Thomas & Lagerqvist, Ove
- 38-48 Life cycle greenhouse gas emission assessment of major petroleum oil products for transport and household sectors in India
by Garg, Amit & Vishwanathan, Saritha & Avashia, Vidhee
- 49-56 Multi-variable optimization for future electricity-plan scenarios in Lebanon
by Ibrahim, Oussama & Fardoun, Farouk & Younes, Rafic & Louahlia-Gualous, Hasna & Ghandour, Mazen
- 57-63 A reexamination of renewable electricity policy in Sweden
by Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas P.
- 64-74 Biomass production from the U.S. forest and agriculture sectors in support of a renewable electricity standard
by White, Eric M. & Latta, Greg & Alig, Ralph J. & Skog, Kenneth E. & Adams, Darius M.
- 75-89 A system dynamics model for analyzing energy consumption and CO2 emission in Iranian cement industry under various production and export scenarios
by Ansari, Nastaran & Seifi, Abbas
- 90-96 Carbon dioxide mitigation target of China in 2020 and key economic sectors
by Wang, Yafei & Liang, Sai
- 97-108 The networked minority: How a small group prevailed in a local windfarm conflict
by Anderson, Carmel
- 109-116 Carbon emission as a function of energy generation in hydroelectric reservoirs in Brazilian dry tropical biome
by Ometto, Jean P. & Cimbleris, André C.P. & dos Santos, Marco A. & Rosa, Luiz P. & Abe, Donato & Tundisi, José G. & Stech, José L. & Barros, Nathan & Roland, Fábio
- 117-134 Reducing fuel subsidies and the implication on fiscal balance and poverty in Indonesia: A simulation analysis
by Dartanto, Teguh
- 135-141 Location of Swedish wind power—Random or not? A quantitative analysis of differences in installed wind power capacity across Swedish municipalities
by Ek, Kristina & Persson, Lars & Johansson, Maria & Waldo, Åsa
- 142-151 What are the key drivers of MAC curves? A partial-equilibrium modelling approach for the UK
by Kesicki, Fabian
- 152-162 Hemp: A more sustainable annual energy crop for climate and energy policy
by Finnan, John & Styles, David
- 163-176 Projecting EU demand for natural gas to 2030: A meta-analysis
by Smith, William J.
- 177-188 A public perspective on the adoption of microgeneration technologies in New Zealand: A multivariate probit approach
by Baskaran, Ramesh & Managi, Shunsuke & Bendig, Mirko
- 189-199 The role of values in public beliefs and attitudes towards commercial wind energy
by Bidwell, David
- 200-208 Societal acceptance of wind farms: Analysis of four common themes across Australian case studies
by Hall, N. & Ashworth, P. & Devine-Wright, P.
- 209-219 Light duty vehicle transportation and global climate policy: The importance of electric drive vehicles
by Bosetti, Valentina & Longden, Thomas
- 220-227 Using hybrid method to evaluate carbon footprint of Xiamen City, China
by Lin, Jianyi & Liu, Yuan & Meng, Fanxin & Cui, Shenghui & Xu, Lilai
- 228-236 Differing opinions about natural gas drilling in two adjacent counties with different levels of drilling activity
by Kriesky, J. & Goldstein, B.D. & Zell, K. & Beach, S.
- 237-247 The influence of spatial effects on wind power revenues under direct marketing rules
by Grothe, Oliver & Müsgens, Felix
- 248-259 GIS-based approach for potential analysis of solar PV generation at the regional scale: A case study of Fujian Province
by Sun, Yan-wei & Hof, Angela & Wang, Run & Liu, Jian & Lin, Yan-jie & Yang, De-wei
- 260-268 Co-benefits of including CCS projects in the CDM in India's power sector
by Eto, R. & Murata, A. & Uchiyama, Y. & Okajima, K.
- 269-276 A survey and review of approaches to study transitions
by Lachman, Daniël A.
- 277-283 Environmental efficiency analysis of transportation system in China: A non-radial DEA approach
by Chang, Young-Tae & Zhang, Ning & Danao, Denise & Zhang, Nan
- 284-294 Energy use and CO2 emissions of China's industrial sector from a global perspective
by Zhou, Sheng & Kyle, G. Page & Yu, Sha & Clarke, Leon E. & Eom, Jiyong & Luckow, Patrick & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Zhang, Xiliang & Edmonds, James A.
- 295-302 Paradoxical impacts of electricity on life in a rural South African village
by Matinga, Margaret Njirambo & Annegarn, Harold J.
- 303-311 First results of incentives policy on grid interconnected photovoltaic systems development in Greece
by Tsilingiridis, G. & Ikonomopoulos, A.
- 312-318 Carbon dioxide emission drivers for a typical metropolis using input–output structural decomposition analysis
by Wang, Yafei & Zhao, Hongyan & Li, Liying & Liu, Zhu & Liang, Sai
- 319-328 A multi-period optimization model for planning of China's power sector with consideration of carbon dioxide mitigation—The importance of continuous and stable carbon mitigation policy
by Zhang, Dongjie & Liu, Pei & Ma, Linwei & LI, Zheng
- 329-336 Decomposing the change of CO2 emissions: A joint production theoretical approach
by Zhang, Xing-Ping & Zhang, Jing & Tan, Qin-Liang
- 337-346 Implementation of wind power in the Norwegian market; the reason why some of the best wind resources in Europe were not utilised by 2010
by Blindheim, Bernt
- 347-357 Modelling the transport system in China and evaluating the current strategies towards the sustainable transport development
by Liu, Wen & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad
- 358-370 Environmental assessment of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles using naturalistic drive cycles and vehicle travel patterns: A Michigan case study
by Marshall, Brandon M. & Kelly, Jarod C. & Lee, Tae-Kyung & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Filipi, Zoran
- 371-380 Is wartime mobilisation a suitable policy model for rapid national climate mitigation?
by Delina, Laurence L. & Diesendorf, Mark
- 381-390 SuperGrid or SmartGrid: Competing strategies for large-scale integration of intermittent renewables?
by Blarke, Morten B. & Jenkins, Bryan M.
- 391-402 Assessing the potentials of agricultural residues for energy: What the CDM experience of India tells us about their availability
by Milhau, Antoine & Fallot, Abigail
- 403-407 The economic value of LNG in the Korean manufacturing industry
by Park, Sun-Young & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 7-13 Congestion measurement for regional industries in China: A data envelopment analysis approach with undesirable outputs
by Wu, Jie & An, Qingxian & Xiong, Beibei & Chen, Ya
- 14-20 Inflection point of environmental Kuznets curve in Mainland China
by Song, Ma-Lin & Zhang, Wei & Wang, Shu-Hong
- 21-29 Who does what in China’s new energy vehicle industry?
by Liu, Yingqi & Kokko, Ari
- 30-35 Modeling the CO2 emissions and energy saved from new energy vehicles based on the logistic-curve
by Tang, Bao-jun & Wu, Xiao-feng & Zhang, Xian
- 36-42 An empirical study on the institutional factors of energy conservation and emissions reduction: Evidence from listed companies in China
by Zhang, Zhaoguo & Jin, Xiaocui & Yang, Qingxiang & Zhang, Yi
- 43-51 Industrial structural transformation and carbon dioxide emissions in China
by Zhou, Xiaoyan & Zhang, Jie & Li, Junpeng
- 52-60 Energy consumption restricted productivity re-estimates and industrial sustainability analysis in post-reform China
by Chen, Shiyi & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U.
- 61-67 Emission-dependent supply chain and environment-policy-making in the ‘cap-and-trade’ system
by Du, Shaofu & Zhu, Lili & Liang, Liang & Ma, Fang
- 68-75 Environmental efficiency analysis of power industry in China based on an entropy SBM model
by Zhou, Yan & Xing, Xinpeng & Fang, Kuangnan & Liang, Dapeng & Xu, Chunlin
- 76-81 The influence of energy consumption of China on its real GDP from aggregated and disaggregated viewpoints
by Zhang, Wei & Yang, Shuyun
- 82-88 Selecting alternative industries for Chinese resource cities based on intra- and inter-regional comparative advantages
by Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Li, Huijuan & Wang, Fei
- 89-98 Factors influencing CO2 emissions in China's power industry: Co-integration analysis
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Ma, Qian & Yang, Rui
- 99-106 Trends in road freight transportation carbon dioxide emissions and policies in China
by Li, Hongqi & Lu, Yue & Zhang, Jun & Wang, Tianyi
- 107-108 Is there any real chance for carbon capture to be beneficial to the environment?
by Boretti, Alberto
- 109-118 Promoting energy-saving and environmentally friendly generation dispatching model in China: Phase development and case studies
by Ding, Yi & Yang, Hongliang
- 119-132 A comparison of innovation policy in the smart grid industry across the pacific: China and the USA
by Lin, Chen-Chun & Yang, Chia-Han & Shyua, Joseph Z.
- 133-140 Household carbon dioxide emissions from peasants and herdsmen in northwestern arid-alpine regions, China
by Qu, Jiansheng & Zeng, Jingjing & Li, Yan & Wang, Qin & Maraseni, Tek & Zhang, Lihua & Zhang, Zhiqiang & Clarke-Sather, Abigail
- 141-151 Dynamic cyclical comovements between oil prices and US GDP: A wavelet perspective
by Benhmad, François
- 152-159 Ecuador's energy policy mix: Development versus conservation and nationalism with Chinese loans
by Escribano, Gonzalo
- 160-171 For better or for worse? Empirical evidence of moral licensing in a behavioral energy conservation campaign
by Tiefenbeck, Verena & Staake, Thorsten & Roth, Kurt & Sachs, Olga
- 172-181 Estimation of CO2 emissions from China’s cement production: Methodologies and uncertainties
by Ke, Jing & McNeil, Michael & Price, Lynn & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan
- 182-193 Public attitudes to climate change and carbon mitigation—Implications for energy-associated behaviours
by von Borgstede, Chris & Andersson, Maria & Johnsson, Filip
- 194-203 Determination of cost–potential-curves for wind energy in the German federal state of Baden-Württemberg
by McKenna, R. & Gantenbein, S. & Fichtner, W.
- 204-211 “This is not a burning issue for me”: How citizens justify their use of wood heaters in a city with a severe air pollution problem
by Reeve, Ian & Scott, John & Hine, Donald W. & Bhullar, Navjot
- 212-220 Sustainability needs and practices assessment in the building industry of China
by Yang, Pingjian & He, Gang & Mao, Guozhu & Liu, Yong & Xu, Mingzhu & Guo, Huaicheng & Liu, Xi
- 221-233 Motivational factors influencing the homeowners’ decisions between residential heating systems: An empirical analysis for Germany
by Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard
- 234-243 Regional differences in the economic feasibility of advanced biorefineries: Fast pyrolysis and hydroprocessing
by Brown, Tristan R. & Thilakaratne, Rajeeva & Brown, Robert C. & Hu, Guiping
- 244-252 Renewable energy sector development in the Caribbean: Current trends and lessons from history
by Shirley, Rebekah & Kammen, Daniel
- 253-262 Building energy saving potential in Hot Summer and Cold Winter (HSCW) Zone, China—Influence of building energy efficiency standards and implications
by Xu, Luyi & Liu, Junjie & Pei, Jingjing & Han, Xu
- 263-275 The impact of clean energy investments on the Greek economy: An input–output analysis (2010–2020)
by Markaki, M. & Belegri-Roboli, A. & Michaelides, P. & Mirasgedis, S. & Lalas, D.P.
- 276-286 The strategic interaction between the government and international oil companies in the UK: An example of a country with dwindling hydrocarbon reserves
by Willigers, Bart J.A. & Hausken, Kjell
- 287-297 Energy efficiency improvement and CO2 emission reduction opportunities in the cement industry in China
by Hasanbeigi, Ali & Morrow, William & Masanet, Eric & Sathaye, Jayant & Xu, Tengfang
- 298-307 Carbon footprint evaluation at industrial park level: A hybrid life cycle assessment approach
by Dong, Huijuan & Geng, Yong & Xi, Fengming & Fujita, Tsuyoshi
- 308-317 Is what we think of as “rebound” really just income effects in disguise?
by Saunders, Harry
- 318-328 Implementation and rejection of industrial steam system energy efficiency measures
by Therkelsen, Peter & McKane, Aimee
- 329-337 Reform of refined oil product pricing mechanism and energy rebound effect for passenger transportation in China
by Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Xia
- 338-346 Promoting energy efficient building in China through clean development mechanism
by Zhou, Lu & Li, Jing & Chiang, Yat Hung
- 347-354 A cost-benefit analysis of generating electricity from biomass
by O’Mahoney, Amy & Thorne, Fiona & Denny, Eleanor
- 355-362 Beyond commonplace biofuels: Social aspects of ethanol
by Ribeiro, Barbara Esteves
- 363-380 A modified GHG intensity indicator: Toward a sustainable global economy based on a carbon border tax and emissions trading
by Farrahi Moghaddam, Reza & Farrahi Moghaddam, Fereydoun & Cheriet, Mohamed
- 381-388 Which industry is greener? An empirical study of nine industries in OECD countries
by Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke
- 389-397 Symmetric or asymmetric oil prices? A meta-analysis approach
by Perdiguero-García, Jordi
- 398-406 Remotely sensed thermal pollution and its relationship with energy consumption and industry in a rapidly urbanizing Chinese city
by Zhao, Xiaofeng & Jiang, Hui & Wang, Huina & Zhao, Juanjuan & Qiu, Quanyi & Tapper, Nigel & Hua, Lizhong
- 407-417 The trials and tribulations of the Village Energy Security Programme (VESP) in India
by Palit, Debajit & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Cooper, Christopher & Zoppo, David & Eidsness, Jay & Crafton, Meredith & Johnson, Katie & Clarke, Shannon
- 418-428 Analysis of energy embodied in the international trade of UK
by Tang, Xu & Snowden, Simon & Höök, Mikael
- 429-440 The resource curse: Analysis of the applicability to the large-scale export of electricity from renewable resources
by Eisgruber, Lasse
- 441-453 Evaluating the direct and indirect rebound effects in household energy consumption behavior: A case study of Beijing
by Yu, Biying & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 454-461 Inter-provincial clean development mechanism in China: A case study of the solar PV sector
by Jacques, David A. & Guan, Dabo & Geng, Yong & Xue, Bing & Wang, Xiaoguang
- 462-468 A smarter plan? A policy comparison between Great Britain and Ireland's deployment strategies for rolling out new metering technologies
by Jennings, Mark G.
- 469-476 Energy use, exports, imports and GDP: New evidence from the OECD countries
by Dedeoğlu, Dinçer & Kaya, Hüseyin
- 477-490 Policy options to improve the effectiveness of the EU emissions trading system: A multi-criteria analysis
by Clò, Stefano & Battles, Susan & Zoppoli, Pietro
- 491-505 Revising the potential of large-scale Jatropha oil production in Tanzania: An economic land evaluation assessment
by Segerstedt, Anna & Bobert, Jans
- 506-517 Changing the regulation for regulating the change: Innovation-driven regulatory developments for smart grids, smart metering and e-mobility in Italy
by Lo Schiavo, Luca & Delfanti, Maurizio & Fumagalli, Elena & Olivieri, Valeria
- 518-531 Maintaining environmental quality while expanding biomass production: Sub-regional U.S. policy simulations
by Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. César & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong
- 532-541 Does (better) electricity supply increase household enterprise income in India?
by Rao, Narasimha D.
- 542-551 An analysis of China's coal supply and its impact on China's future economic growth
by Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Tverberg, Gail E.
- 552-562 The deployment of electricity generation from renewable energies in Germany and Spain: A comparative analysis based on a simple model
by Fernández Fernández, Pablo & Ortiz, Eunice Villicaña & Bernat, Jorge Xiberta
- 563-574 A core framework and scenario for deep GHG reductions at the city scale
by Lazarus, Michael & Chandler, Chelsea & Erickson, Peter
- 575-584 External costs of nuclear: Greater or less than the alternatives?
by Rabl, Ari & Rabl, Veronika A.
- 585-601 Examining the feasibility of converting New York State’s all-purpose energy infrastructure to one using wind, water, and sunlight
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Howarth, Robert W. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Scobie, Stan R. & Barth, Jannette M. & Dvorak, Michael J. & Klevze, Megan & Katkhuda, Hind & Miranda, Brian & Chowdhury, Navid A. & Jones, Rick & Plano, Larsen & Ingraffea, Anthony R.
- 602-614 Alternative U.S. biofuel mandates and global GHG emissions: The role of land use change, crop management and yield growth
by Mosnier, A. & Havlík, P. & Valin, H. & Baker, J. & Murray, B. & Feng, S. & Obersteiner, M. & McCarl, B.A. & Rose, S.K. & Schneider, U.A.
- 615-623 The political feasibility of Norway as the ‘green battery’ of Europe
by Gullberg, Anne Therese
- 624-629 A comparison of power generation and ethanol production using sugarcane bagasse from the perspective of mitigating GHG emissions
by Sun, Xiao-Zheng & Fujimoto, Shinji & Minowa, Tomoaki
- 630-633 Practical ambiguities during calculation of energy ratios and their impacts on life cycle assessment calculations
by Zhang, Yongli & Colosi, Lisa M.
2013, Volume 56, Issue C
- 5-15 Stacking low carbon policies on the renewable fuels standard: Economic and greenhouse gas implications
by Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri & Chen, Xiaoguang
- 16-28 Tradable credits system design and cost savings for a national low carbon fuel standard for road transport
by Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul N.
- 29-40 Energy security implications of a national low carbon fuel standard
by Leiby, Paul N. & Rubin, Jonathan
- 41-50 Addressing uncertainty in life-cycle carbon intensity in a national low-carbon fuel standard
by Kocoloski, Matt & Mullins, Kimberley A. & Venkatesh, Aranya & Michael Griffin, W.
- 51-62 Fuel electricity and plug-in electric vehicles in a low carbon fuel standard
by Yang, Christopher
- 63-74 Policy options to address global land use change from biofuels
by Witcover, Julie & Yeh, Sonia & Sperling, Daniel
- 75-82 Implications of market-mediated emissions and uncertainty for biofuel policies
by Rajagopal, D. & Plevin, Richard J.
- 83-87 Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: Competitive versus non-competitive imports
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 88-100 Malaysian biofuels industry experience: A socio-political analysis of the commercial environment
by Mintz-Habib, Nazia
- 101-113 States of transmission: Moving towards large-scale wind power
by Fischlein, Miriam & Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Peterson, Tarla R. & Stephens, Jennie C.
- 114-125 Natural gas supply stability and foreign policy
by Shaffer, Brenda
- 126-135 Risk assessment of potential catastrophic accidents for transportation of special nuclear materials through Turkish Straits
by Bolat, Pelin & Yongxing, Jin