Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
2013, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1160-1168 Environment-adjusted total-factor energy efficiency of Taiwan's service sectors
by Fang, Chin-Yi & Hu, Jin-Li & Lou, Tze-Kai
- 1169-1181 The impact of domestic trade on China's regional energy uses: A multi-regional input–output modeling
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Xia, X.H. & Xu, X.Y. & Chen, Y.B.
- 1182-1195 Mechanisms blocking the dynamics of the European offshore wind energy innovation system – Challenges for policy intervention
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Karltorp, Kersti
- 1196-1206 The causal link between energy and output growth: Evidence from Markov switching Granger causality
by Kandemir Kocaaslan, Ozge
- 1207-1216 Assessing alternative options for allocating oil revenue in Iran
by Barkhordar, Zahra A. & Saboohi, Yadollah
- 1217-1223 The effects of an increase in power rate on energy demand and output price in Korean manufacturing sectors
by Lee, Myunghun
- 1224-1232 An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market
by Zhang, Junli & Ge, Bin & Xu, Hongsheng
- 1233-1239 Strategic rigidity and foresight for technology adoption among electric utilities
by Shah, Arsalan Nisar & Palacios, Miguel & Ruiz, Felipe
- 1240-1250 Innovation policy for directing technical change in the power sector
by Aalbers, Rob & Shestalova, Victoria & Kocsis, Viktória
2013, Volume 62, Issue C
- 3-9 Feasibility study for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: A case study in Brazil
by do Sacramento, E.M. & Carvalho, Paulo C.M. & de Lima, L.C. & Veziroglu, T.N.
- 10-18 Australian coal mine methane emissions mitigation potential using a Stirling engine-based CHP system
by Meybodi, Mehdi Aghaei & Behnia, Masud
- 19-27 “Marginal land” for energy crops: Exploring definitions and embedded assumptions
by Shortall, O.K.
- 28-43 Renewable deployment in India: Financing costs and implications for policy
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Nelson, David & Goel, Shobhit & Konda, Charith & Kumar, Raj
- 44-50 Projected contributions of future wind farm development to community noise and annoyance levels in Ontario, Canada
by Whitfield Aslund, Melissa L. & Ollson, Christopher A. & Knopper, Loren D.
- 51-61 Transporting the terajoules: Efficient energy distribution in a post-carbon world
by Pickard, William F.
- 62-69 Social costs from proximity to hydraulic fracturing in New York State
by Popkin, Jennifer H. & Duke, Joshua M. & Borchers, Allison M. & Ilvento, Thomas
- 70-78 The United States experience as a reference of success for shale gas development: The case of Mexico
by Lozano Maya, Juan Roberto
- 79-89 Urban gas drilling and distance ordinances in the Texas Barnett Shale
by Fry, Matthew
- 90-98 The effect of the 2010 Gulf oil spill on public attitudes toward offshore oil drilling and wind development
by Lilley, Jonathan & Firestone, Jeremy
- 99-106 Assessing the potential of hybrid fossil–solar thermal plants for energy policy making: Brayton cycles
by Bernardos, Eva & López, Ignacio & Rodríguez, Javier & Abánades, Alberto
- 107-117 Life cycle energy and greenhouse gas emissions from transportation of Canadian oil sands to future markets
by Tarnoczi, Tyler
- 118-123 Low-enthalpy geothermal resources for electricity production: A demand-side management study for intelligent communities
by Xydis, George A. & Nanaki, Evanthia A. & Koroneos, Christopher J.
- 124-130 Winds of time: Lessons from Utö in the Stockholm Archipelago, 1990–2001
by Fjaestad, Maja
- 131-138 Optimal integration of offshore wind power for a steadier, environmentally friendlier, supply of electricity in China
by Lu, Xi & McElroy, Michael B. & Nielsen, Chris P. & Chen, Xinyu & Huang, Junling
- 139-144 Utilization of excess wind power in electric vehicles
by Hennings, Wilfried & Mischinger, Stefan & Linssen, Jochen
- 145-156 Pipeline politics—A study of India′s proposed cross border gas projects
by Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle & Kulkarni, Sanket Sudhir & Ahuja, Dilip R.
- 157-175 Evaluating the potential of concentrating solar power generation in Northwestern India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav & Shekhar, Shashaank
- 176-184 Knowledge, risk, and policy support: Public perceptions of nuclear power
by Stoutenborough, James W. & Sturgess, Shelbi G. & Vedlitz, Arnold
- 185-195 Offer of secondary reserve with a pool of electric vehicles on the German market
by Jargstorf, Johannes & Wickert, Manuel
- 196-206 Progress in ZEBs—A review of definitions, policies and construction activity
by Panagiotidou, Maria & Fuller, Robert J.
- 207-214 Estimating and decomposing productivity growth of the electricity generation industry in Malaysia: A stochastic frontier analysis
by See, Kok Fong & Coelli, Tim
- 215-225 Modelling the economics of farm-based anaerobic digestion in a UK whole-farm context
by Jones, Philip & Salter, Andrew
- 226-235 The influence of distributed generation penetration levels on energy markets
by Vahl, Fabrício Peter & Rüther, Ricardo & Casarotto Filho, Nelson
- 236-246 Industrial waste heat utilization for low temperature district heating
by Fang, Hao & Xia, Jianjun & Zhu, Kan & Su, Yingbo & Jiang, Yi
- 247-253 Road transport-related energy consumption: Analysis of driving factors in Tunisia
by Mraihi, Rafaa & ben Abdallah, Khaled & Abid, Mehdi
- 254-266 Nuclear energy policy in the United States 1990–2010: A federal or state responsibility?
by Heffron, Raphael J.
- 267-281 International benchmarking of electricity transmission by regulators: A contrast between theory and practice?
by Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 282-291 Improving inter-transmission compensation in EU
by Stoilov, Dimo & Stoilov, Luben
- 292-300 An integrated pan-European ancillary services market for frequency control
by Scherer, Marc & Zima, Marek & Andersson, Göran
- 301-314 Efficient power generating portfolio in Brazil: Conciliating cost, emissions and risk
by Losekann, Luciano & Marrero, Gustavo A. & Ramos-Real, Francisco J. & de Almeida, Edmar Luiz Fagundes
- 315-323 A fuzzy levelised energy cost method for renewable energy technology assessment
by Wright, Daniel G. & Dey, Prasanta K. & Brammer, John G.
- 324-332 A comparative study of dynamic changes in CO2 emission performance of fossil fuel power plants in China and Korea
by Zhang, Ning & Choi, Yongrok
- 333-341 Hybrid systems to address seasonal mismatches between electricity production and demand in nuclear renewable electrical grids
by Forsberg, Charles
- 342-353 Interactions between renewable energy policy and renewable energy industrial policy: A critical analysis of China's policy approach to renewable energies
by Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Zhao, Xiaoli & He, Yongxiu
- 354-362 The potential estimation and factor analysis of China′s energy conservation on thermal power industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Yang, Lisha
- 363-371 Retro-analysis of liquid bio-ethanol and bio-diesel in New Zealand
by Krumdieck, S. & Page, S.
- 372-378 Individual acceptance of the biogas innovation: A structural equation model
by Emmann, Carsten H. & Arens, Ludwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 379-385 Captive power generation in Saudi Arabia—Overview and recommendations on policies
by Abdul-Majeed, Mohammed Arif & Al-Hadhrami, Luai M. & Al-Soufi, Khaled Y. & Ahmad, Firoz & Rehman, Shafiqur
- 386-400 An analysis of Australia's large scale renewable energy target: Restoring market confidence
by Nelson, Tim & Nelson, James & Ariyaratnam, Jude & Camroux, Simon
- 401-409 Setting a standard for electricity pilot studies
by Davis, Alexander L. & Krishnamurti, Tamar & Fischhoff, Baruch & Bruine de Bruin, Wandi
- 410-418 The use of green waste from tourist attractions for renewable energy production: The potential and policy implications
by Shi, Yan & Du, Yuanyuan & Yang, Guofu & Tang, Yuli & Fan, Likun & Zhang, Jun & Lu, Yijun & Ge, Ying & Chang, Jie
- 419-430 Divergence in technical efficiency of electric utilities: Evidence from the SAPP
by Jaunky, Vishal Chandr
- 431-442 Cost estimates for nuclear power in the UK
by Harris, Grant & Heptonstall, Phil & Gross, Robert & Handley, David
- 443-455 Evaluation of next generation biomass derived fuels for the transport sector
by Tsita, Katerina G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 456-462 Prospects and current status of B5 biodiesel implementation in Malaysia
by Yusoff, Mohd.Hizami Mohd. & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Sultana, Shazia & Ahmad, Mushtaq
- 463-472 Energy recovery in SUDS towards smart water grids: A case study
by Ramos, Helena M. & Teyssier, Charlotte & Samora, Irene & Schleiss, Anton J.
- 473-483 A sequential Monte Carlo model of the combined GB gas and electricity network
by Chaudry, Modassar & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick
- 484-492 Development strategy of green energy industry for Taipei—A modern medium-sized city
by Lu, Shyi-Min & Huang, May-Yao & Su, Pu-Ti & Tseng, Kuo-Tung & Chen, Falin
- 493-502 Long term strategy for electricity generation in Peninsular Malaysia – Analysis of cost and carbon footprint using MESSAGE
by Fairuz, S.M.C. & Sulaiman, M.Y. & Lim, C.H. & Mat, S. & Ali, B. & Saadatian, O. & Ruslan, M.H. & Salleh, E. & Sopian, K.
- 503-512 LNG as vehicle fuel and the problem of supply: The Italian case study
by Arteconi, A. & Polonara, F.
- 513-521 The seesaw of Germany's biofuel policy – Tracing the evolvement to its current state
by Kaup, Felix & Selbmann, Kirsten
- 522-530 Products, practices and processes: exploring the innovation potential for low-carbon housing refurbishment among small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK construction industry
by Killip, Gavin
- 531-539 The development of natural gas as an automotive fuel in China
by Ma, Linwei & Geng, Jia & Li, Weqi & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- 540-549 Car dieselization: A solution to China's energy security?
by Ding, Yanjun & Shen, Wei & Yang, Shuhong & Han, Weijian & Chai, Qinhu
- 550-560 Moving from assumption to observation: Implications for energy and emissions impacts of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Davies, Jamie & Kurani, Kenneth S.
- 561-572 Thailand's Low-Carbon Scenario 2050: The AIM/CGE analyses of CO2 mitigation measures
by Thepkhun, Panida & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 573-581 Assessment of government support for the household adoption of micro-generation systems in Korea
by Jeong, Gicheol
- 582-592 Power interruption costs to industries in Cameroon
by Diboma, B.S. & Tamo Tatietse, T.
- 593-606 Electrification of the Canadian road transportation sector: A 2050 outlook with TIMES-Canada
by Bahn, Olivier & Marcy, Mathilde & Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 607-616 Decomposing final energy use for heating in the residential sector in Austria
by Holzmann, Angela & Adensam, Heidelinde & Kratena, Kurt & Schmid, Erwin
- 617-624 Drivers, trends, and uncertainty in long-term price projections for energy management in public buildings
by Egging, Ruud
- 625-636 Evaluation of emission cost of inefficiency in road freight transportation in Turkey
by Ozen, Murat & Tuydes-Yaman, Hediye
- 637-645 Improved cook stove adoption and impact assessment: A proposed methodology
by Troncoso, Karin & Armendáriz, Cynthia & Alatorre, Silvia
- 646-655 The impact of niche green developments in transforming the building sector: The case study of Lochiel Park
by Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn & Saman, Wasim
- 656-664 Life-cycle energy of residential buildings in China
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 665-675 Factors influencing energy-saving behavior of urban households in Jiangsu Province
by Yue, Ting & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong
- 676-685 Using network analysis to understand public policy for wave energy
by Vantoch-Wood, Angus & Connor, Peter M.
- 686-696 Simulating demand for electric vehicles using revealed preference data
by Driscoll, Áine & Lyons, Seán & Mariuzzo, Franco & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 697-706 Adoption of solar home lighting systems in India: What might we learn from Karnataka?
by Harish, Santosh M. & Iychettira, Kaveri K. & Raghavan, Shuba V. & Kandlikar, Milind
- 707-716 Life cycle assessment of coupling household biogas production to agricultural industry: A case study of biogas-linked persimmon cultivation and processing system
by Chen, Bin & Chen, Shaoqing
- 717-728 Individual energy use and feedback in an office setting: A field trial
by Murtagh, Niamh & Nati, Michele & Headley, William R. & Gatersleben, Birgitta & Gluhak, Alexander & Imran, Muhammad Ali & Uzzell, David
- 729-741 An analysis on energy efficiency initiatives in the building stock of Liege, Belgium
by Singh, Manoj Kumar & Mahapatra, Sadhan & Teller, Jacques
- 742-751 Analysis and modeling of active occupancy of the residential sector in Spain: An indicator of residential electricity consumption
by López-Rodríguez, M.A. & Santiago, I. & Trillo-Montero, D. & Torriti, J. & Moreno-Munoz, A.
- 752-761 Evaluating the impact of third-party price reporting and other drivers on residential photovoltaic price estimates
by Davidson, Carolyn & Steinberg, Daniel
- 762-767 The building process of single-family houses and the embeddedness (or disembeddedness) of energy
by Palm, Jenny
- 768-773 Barriers' and policies' analysis of China's building energy efficiency
by Zhang, Yurong & Wang, Yuanfeng
- 774-779 SmartCity Málaga, a real-living lab and its adaptation to electric vehicles in cities
by Carillo-Aparicio, Susana & Heredia-Larrubia, Juan R. & Perez-Hidalgo, Francisco
- 780-787 Long-term fuel demand: Not only a matter of fuel price
by Lampin, Laure B.A. & Nadaud, Franck & Grazi, Fabio & Hourcade, Jean-Charles
- 788-797 Market power in cap-and-trade auctions: A Monte Carlo approach
by Dormady, Noah C.
- 798-808 The electricity consumption and economic growth nexus: Evidence from Greece
by Polemis, Michael L. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S.
- 809-820 Dedicating new real estate transfer taxes for energy efficiency: A revenue option for scaling up Green Retrofit Programs
by Lester, T. William
- 821-829 Financing investment in the European electricity transmission network: Consequences on long-term sustainability of the TSOs financial structure
by Henriot, Arthur
- 830-843 Impact of residential PV adoption on Retail Electricity Rates
by Cai, Desmond W.H. & Adlakha, Sachin & Low, Steven H. & De Martini, Paul & Mani Chandy, K.
- 844-859 The rapid growth of OPEC′s domestic oil consumption
by Gately, Dermot & Al-Yousef, Nourah & Al-Sheikh, Hamad M.H.
- 860-868 Obstacles in energy security: An analysis of congressional and presidential framing in the United States
by Below, Amy
- 869-877 Testing causal relationships between wholesale electricity prices and primary energy prices
by Nakajima, Tadahiro & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 878-886 Volatility spillovers in China’s crude oil, corn and fuel ethanol markets
by Haixia, Wu & Shiping, Li
- 887-897 Do renewable electricity policies promote renewable electricity generation? Evidence from panel data
by Zhao, Yong & Tang, Kam Ki & Wang, Li-li
- 898-909 Correlation between Chinese and international energy prices based on a HP filter and time difference analysis
by He, Yongxiu & Wang, Bing & Wang, Jianhui & Xiong, Wei & Xia, Tian
- 910-919 Voluntary emission trading potential of Turkey
by Ari, İzzet
- 920-933 Determinants of green electricity tariff uptake in the UK
by MacPherson, Ronnie & Lange, Ian
- 934-947 Redistribution effects of energy and climate policy: The electricity market
by Hirth, Lion & Ueckerdt, Falko
- 948-958 Measuring competitiveness of the EPEX spot market for electricity
by Graf, Christoph & Wozabal, David
- 959-965 OPEC: How to transition from black to green gold
by Wittmann, Nadine
- 966-977 Economic feasibility of large community feed-in tariff-eligible wind energy production in Nova Scotia
by Mudasser, Muhammad & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Corscadden, Kenneth
- 978-988 Evaluation of the effect of the Power of One campaign on natural gas consumption
by Diffney, Seán & Lyons, Seán & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura
- 989-1001 Energy, environmental and economic effects of Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS) in a Developing Country
by Farooq, Muhammad Khalid & Kumar, S. & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 1002-1009 The impact of the shale gas revolution on the U.S. and Japanese natural gas markets
by Wakamatsu, Hiroki & Aruga, Kentaka
- 1010-1019 Analysis of the imbalance price scheme in the Spanish electricity market: A wind power test case
by Bueno-Lorenzo, Miriam & Moreno, M. Ángeles & Usaola, Julio
- 1020-1030 European energy policy—A review
by Kanellakis, M. & Martinopoulos, G. & Zachariadis, T.
- 1031-1039 An assessment of market and policy barriers for demand response providing ancillary services in U.S. electricity markets
by Cappers, Peter & MacDonald, Jason & Goldman, Charles & Ma, Ookie
- 1040-1047 The Greek Electricity Market Reforms: Political and Regulatory Considerations
by Danias, Nikolaos & Kim Swales, John & McGregor, Peter
- 1048-1052 Electricity as a traded good
by Srinivasan, Sunderasan
- 1053-1057 A regulatory adjustment process for the determination of the optimal percentage requirement in an electricity market with Tradable Green Certificates
by Currier, Kevin M.
- 1058-1063 Regulatory restrictions and energy: The impact of the Jones Act on spot gasoline prices
by Gius, Mark
- 1064-1077 Network approach for local and community governance of energy: The case of Oxfordshire
by Parag, Yael & Hamilton, Jo & White, Vicki & Hogan, Bernie
- 1078-1091 Reliability in the U.S. electricity industry under new environmental regulations
by Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Beasley, Blair & Woerman, Matt
- 1092-1103 The Mexican electricity sector: Policy analysis and reform (1992–2009)
by Ramírez-Camperos, Adriana María & Rodríguez-Padilla, Víctor & Guido-Aldana, Pedro Antonio
- 1104-1109 Roles of renewable energy technologies in improving the rural energy situation in Nepal: Gaps and opportunities
by Gurung, Anup & Karki, Rahul & Cho, Ju Sik & Park, Kyung Won & Oh, Sang-Eun
- 1110-1119 An assessment of the impact of energy insecurity on state stability in India
by Varigonda, Kesava Chandra
- 1120-1127 Antecedents of employee electricity saving behavior in organizations: An empirical study based on norm activation model
by Zhang, Yixiang & Wang, Zhaohua & Zhou, Guanghui
- 1128-1137 Capturing stakeholders´ views on oil palm-based biofuel and biomass utilisation in Malaysia
by Darshini, Dina & Dwivedi, Puneet & Glenk, Klaus
- 1138-1147 The nexus between carbon emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in Middle East countries: A panel data analysis
by Ozcan, Burcu
- 1148-1156 Valuation of environmental and societal trade-offs of renewable energy sources
by Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa & Ollikainen, Markku
- 1157-1164 Effects of simplifying outreach materials for energy conservation programs that target low-income consumers
by Wong-Parodi, Gabrielle & Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & Canfield, Casey
- 1165-1171 Rentierism, energy and economic growth: The case of Algeria and Egypt (1965–2010)
by Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso
- 1172-1186 Attitudes of Hong Kong residents toward the Daya Bay nuclear power plant
by Chung, William & Yeung, Iris M.H.
- 1187-1193 Effects of energy consumption on per worker output: A study of Kenya and South Africa
by Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Kumar, Radika
- 1194-1203 Fuel poverty and energy efficiency obligations – A critical assessment of the supplier obligation in the UK
by Rosenow, Jan & Platt, Reg & Flanagan, Brooke
- 1204-1211 Public perceptions of climate change and energy futures before and after the Fukushima accident: A comparison between Britain and Japan
by Poortinga, Wouter & Aoyagi, Midori & Pidgeon, Nick F.
- 1212-1215 Response to comment on paper examining the feasibility of changing New York state's energy infrastructure to one derived from wind, water, and sunlight
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Howarth, Robert W. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Scobie, Stan R. & Barth, Jannette M. & Dvorak, Michael J. & Klevze, Megan & Katkhuda, Hind & Miranda, Brian & Chowdhury, Navid A. & Jones, Rick & Plano, Larsen & Ingraffea, Anthony R.
- 1216-1225 Analysis of Japan's energy and environment strategy after the Fukushima nuclear plant accident
by Homma, Takashi & Akimoto, Keigo
- 1226-1237 Business model innovation for sustainable energy: German utilities and renewable energy
by Richter, Mario
- 1238-1244 Industrial CO2 emissions in China based on the hypothetical extraction method: Linkage analysis
by Wang, Yuan & Wang, Wenqin & Mao, Guozhu & Cai, Hua & Zuo, Jian & Wang, Lili & Zhao, Peng
- 1245-1253 LMDI decomposition analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in the Korean manufacturing sector
by Jeong, Kyonghwa & Kim, Suyi
- 1254-1267 The effects of alternative carbon mitigation policies on Japanese industries
by Sugino, Makoto & Arimura, Toshi H. & Morgenstern, Richard D.
- 1268-1275 The impact of German biogas production on European and global agricultural markets, land use and the environment
by Britz, Wolfgang & Delzeit, Ruth
- 1276-1287 Towards a comprehensive system of methodological considerations for cities' climate targets
by Kramers, Anna & Wangel, Josefin & Johansson, Stefan & Höjer, Mattias & Finnveden, Göran & Brandt, Nils
- 1288-1300 Incorporating regional growth into forecasts of greenhouse gas emissions from project-level residential and commercial development
by Rowangould, Dana & Eldridge, Melody & Niemeier, Deb
- 1301-1308 Frameworks for pricing greenhouse gas emissions and the policy objectives they promote
by Higgins, Paul A.T.
- 1309-1319 Evidence of the clean development mechanism impact on the Chinese electric power system's low-carbon transition
by Stua, Michele
- 1320-1328 Explanatory factors of CO2 per capita emission inequality in the European Union
by Padilla, Emilio & Duro, Juan Antonio
- 1329-1335 Blame the exurbs, not the suburbs: Exploring the distribution of greenhouse gas emissions within a city region
by Wilson, Jeffrey & Spinney, Jamie & Millward, Hugh & Scott, Darren & Hayden, Anders & Tyedmers, Peter
- 1336-1343 A life-cycle carbon footprint of Yosemite National Park
by Villalba, Gara & Tarnay, Leland & Campbell, Elliott & Gabarrell, Xavier
- 1344-1355 The economics of CO2-EOR cluster developments in the UK Central North Sea
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Kasim, Sola
- 1356-1365 The carbon curse: Are fuel rich countries doomed to high CO2 intensities?
by Friedrichs, Jörg & Inderwildi, Oliver R.
- 1366-1376 Nuclear power threats, public opposition and green electricity adoption: Effects of threat belief appraisal and fear arousal
by Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza, Vanessa & D'Souza, Clare & Echebarria, Carmen & Barrutia, Jose M.
- 1377-1384 Revisiting the weather effect on energy consumption: Implications for the impact of climate change
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Gopal, Sucharita & Tang, Xiaojing & Raciti, Steve M. & Lyons, Paul E. & Geron, Nick & Craig, Francis
- 1385-1391 Wind, coal, and the cost of environmental externalities
by Galetovic, Alexander & Muñoz, Cristián M.
- 1392-1402 The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) theory—Part A: Concept, causes and the CO2 emissions case
by Kaika, Dimitra & Zervas, Efthimios
- 1403-1411 The environmental Kuznets curve (EKC) theory. Part B: Critical issues
by Kaika, Dimitra & Zervas, Efthimios
- 1412-1419 Who is responsible for the CO2 emissions that China produces?
by Liu, Ying & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Neri, Frank
- 1420-1427 Implications of the North Atlantic Oscillation for a UK–Norway Renewable power system
by Ely, Caroline R. & Brayshaw, David J. & Methven, John & Cox, James & Pearce, Oliver
- 1428-1433 Cost effectiveness comparison of certain transportation measures to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions in San Diego County, California
by Silva-Send, Nilmini & Anders, Scott & Narwold, Andrew
- 1434-1437 Does income inequality harm the environment?: Empirical evidence from the United States
by Baek, Jungho & Gweisah, Guankerwon
- 1438-1452 Modelling the impacts of challenging 2020 non-ETS GHG emissions reduction targets on Ireland′s energy system
by Chiodi, Alessandro & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Deane, J.P. & Lavigne, Denis & Rout, Ullash K. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 1453-1460 Refurbishment decision support tools review—Energy and life cycle as key aspects to sustainable refurbishment projects
by Ferreira, Joaquim & Pinheiro, Manuel Duarte & Brito, Jorge de
- 1461-1469 FGD investments as part of energy policy: A case study for Turkey
by Kılıç, Osman & Acarkan, Bora & Ay, Selim
- 1470-1480 The effectiveness of domestic content criteria in India's Solar Mission
by Sahoo, Anshuman & Shrimali, Gireesh
- 1481-1492 Application of the counterfactual method to assess of the local economic impact of a nuclear power station
by Gallo-Rivera, María Teresa & Mancha-Navarro, Tomás & Garrido-Yserte, Rubén
- 1493-1505 Energy performance certification as a signal of workplace quality
by Parkinson, Aidan & De Jong, Robert & Cooke, Alison & Guthrie, Peter
- 1506-1514 Planning for seven generations: Energy planning of American Indian tribes
by Brookshire, Daniel & Kaza, Nikhil
- 1515-1524 Re-investigating the electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal
by Tang, Chor Foon & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed
- 1525-1532 Energy consumption, carbon emissions and economic growth in Saudi Arabia: An aggregate and disaggregate analysis
by Alkhathlan, Khalid & Javid, Muhammad
- 1533-1543 Assessment of China's renewable energy contribution during the 12th Five Year Plan
by Hong, Lixuan & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Raczkowski, Chris
- 1544-1552 Evaluation of the long-term power generation mix: The case study of South Korea's energy policy
by Min, Daiki & Chung, Jaewoo
- 1553-1561 On the structure and form of the GDP–nuclear nexus: New perspectives and new findings
by Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih & Tykhonenko, Anna
- 1562-1569 Hydrogen pathways in France: Results of the HyFrance3 Project
by Le Duigou, Alain & Quéméré, Marie-Marguerite & Marion, Pierre & Menanteau, Philippe & Decarre, Sandrine & Sinegre, Laure & Nadau, Lionel & Rastetter, Aline & Cuni, Aude & Mulard, Philippe & Antoine, Loïc & Alleau, Thierry
- 1570-1580 A top-down analysis: Determining photovoltaics R&D investments from patent analysis and R&D headcount
by Breyer, Christian & Birkner, Christian & Meiss, Jan & Goldschmidt, Jan Christoph & Riede, Moritz
- 1581-1590 Energy consumption and energy R&D in OECD: Perspectives from oil prices and economic growth
by Leng Wong, Siang & Chia, Wai-Mun & Chang, Youngho
2013, Volume 61, Issue C
- 3-11 Feasibility analysis and policy recommendations for the development of the coal based SNG industry in Xinjiang
by Huo, Jinwei & Yang, Degang & Xia, Fuqiang & Tang, Hong & Zhang, Wenbiao
- 12-21 The feasibility and implications for conventional liquid fossil fuel of the Indonesian biofuel target in 2025
by Rahmadi, Arie & Aye, Lu & Moore, Graham
- 22-30 Governing biofuels in Brazil: A comparison of ethanol and biodiesel policies
by Stattman, Sarah L. & Hospes, Otto & Mol, Arthur P.J.
- 31-41 Secure energy supply in 2025: Indonesia's need for an energy policy strategy
by Mujiyanto, Sugeng & Tiess, Günter
- 42-50 Modelling electricity demand in Ghana revisited: The role of policy regime changes
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Bekoe, William
- 51-59 Will Venezuelan extra-heavy oil be a significant source of petroleum in the next decades?
by Sena, Marcelo Fonseca Monteiro de & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Szklo, Alexandre
- 60-64 Applying maintenance strategies from the space and satellite sector to the upstream oil and gas industry: A research agenda
by Perrons, Robert K. & Richards, Matthew G.
- 65-77 Evaluation of energy recovery and potential of hydrogen production in Iranian natural gas transmission network
by Safarian, Sahar & Saboohi, Yadollah & Kateb, Movaffaq
- 78-87 Should Alberta upgrade oil sands bitumen? An integrated life cycle framework to evaluate energy systems investment tradeoffs
by Choquette-Levy, Nicolas & MacLean, Heather L. & Bergerson, Joule A.
- 88-95 Diversity in theory and practice: A review with application to the evolution of renewable energy generation in the UK
by Cooke, Henrietta & Keppo, Ilkka & Wolf, Steven
- 96-103 Photovoltaics in agriculture: A case study on decision making of farmers
by Brudermann, Thomas & Reinsberger, Kathrin & Orthofer, Anita & Kislinger, Martin & Posch, Alfred
- 104-113 Development of China's pumped storage plant and related policy analysis
by Ming, Zeng & Junjie, Feng & Song, Xue & Zhijie, Wang & Xiaoli, Zhu & Yuejin, Wang
- 114-124 Anaerobic digester systems (ADS) for multiple dairy farms: A GIS analysis for optimal site selection
by Thompson, Ethan & Wang, Qingbin & Li, Minghao
- 125-139 Transmission expansion planning in Northern Europe in 2030—Methodology and analyses
by Jaehnert, Stefan & Wolfgang, Ove & Farahmand, Hossein & Völler, Steve & Huertas-Hernando, Daniel
- 140-150 The integration of renewable energies into the German transmission grid—A scenario comparison
by Schroeder, Andreas & Oei, Pao-Yu & Sander, Aram & Hankel, Lisa & Laurisch, Lilian Charlotte
- 151-161 Empowering the end-user in smart grids: Recommendations for the design of products and services
by Geelen, Daphne & Reinders, Angèle & Keyson, David
- 162-171 Scenario analysis of the new energy policy for Taiwan's electricity sector until 2025
by Chen, Fung-Fei & Chou, Seng-Cho & Lu, Tai-Ken
- 172-181 System behaviour modelling for demand response provision in a smart grid
by Dave, Saraansh & Sooriyabandara, Mahesh & Yearworth, Mike
- 182-195 Global assessment of research and development for algae biofuel production and its potential role for sustainable development in developing countries
by Adenle, Ademola A. & Haslam, Gareth E. & Lee, Lisa
- 196-206 Shifting strategies and precarious progress: Nuclear waste management in Canada
by Ramana, M.V.
- 207-222 Medium-term demand for European cross-border electricity transmission capacity
by Brancucci Martínez-Anido, C. & Vandenbergh, M. & de Vries, L. & Alecu, C. & Purvins, A. & Fulli, G. & Huld, T.
- 223-229 Reconciling self-sufficiency and renewable energy targets in a hydro dominated system: The view from British Columbia
by Sopinka, Amy & Cornelis van Kooten, G. & Wong, Linda
- 230-237 Modelling the impact of EVs on electricity generation, costs and CO2 emissions
by Calnan, P. & Deane, J.P. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P.
- 238-248 Concentrating solar power plant investment and operation decisions under different price and support mechanisms
by Kost, Christoph & Flath, Christoph M. & Möst, Dominik
- 249-266 Distributed energy resource system optimisation using mixed integer linear programming
by Omu, Akomeno & Choudhary, Ruchi & Boies, Adam
- 267-273 Simulating power integration in Latin America to assess challenges, opportunities, and threats
by Ochoa, Camila & Dyner, Isaac & Franco, Carlos J.
- 274-284 Change-actors in the U.S. electric energy system: The role of environmental groups in utility adoption and diffusion of wind power
by Doblinger, Claudia & Soppe, Birthe
- 285-291 Capital structure in LNG infrastructures and gas pipelines projects: Empirical evidences and methodological issues
by Pierru, Axel & Roussanaly, Simon & Sabathier, Jérôme
- 292-300 The limits of HVDC transmission
by Pickard, William F.
- 301-305 Historical daily gas and electrical energy flows through Great Britain's transmission networks and the decarbonisation of domestic heat
by Wilson, I.A. Grant & Rennie, Anthony J.R. & Ding, Yulong & Eames, Philip C. & Hall, Peter J. & Kelly, Nicolas J.