2013, Volume 53, Issue C
- 413-428 Metropolitan density, energy efficiency and carbon emissions: Multi-attribute tradeoffs and their policy implications
by Clark, Thomas A.
- 429-441 Quantifying the health and environmental benefits of wind power to natural gas
by McCubbin, Donald & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 442-453 Shale gas vs. coal: Policy implications from environmental impact comparisons of shale gas, conventional gas, and coal on air, water, and land in the United States
by Jenner, Steffen & Lamadrid, Alberto J.
- 454-461 Using performance indicators to reduce cost uncertainty of China's CO2 mitigation goals
by Xu, Yuan
- 462-476 Estimating Arizona residents’ willingness to pay to invest in research and development in solar energy
by Mueller, Julie M.
- 477-483 DES/CCHP: The best utilization mode of natural gas for China’s low carbon economy
by Li, Yajun & Xia, Yan
- 484-489 Selecting a CDM investor in China: A critical analysis
by Maraseni, Tek Narayan
- 490-499 Energy efficiency versus gains in consumer amenities—An example from new cars sold in Sweden
by Sprei, Frances & Karlsson, Sten
- 500-504 A comment on the calculation of the total-factor energy efficiency (TFEE) index
by Chang, Ming-Chung
2013, Volume 52, Issue C
- 10-24 Transition pathways for a UK low carbon electricity future
by Foxon, Timothy J.
- 25-44 Governing transitions: Cases and insights from two periods in the history of the UK gas industry
by Arapostathis, Stathis & Carlsson-Hyslop, Anna & Pearson, Peter J G & Thornton, Judith & Gradillas, Maria & Laczay, Scott & Wallis, Suzanne
- 45-54 The structure of uncertainty in future low carbon pathways
by Hughes, Nick & Strachan, Neil & Gross, Robert
- 55-59 Delivering a secure electricity supply on a low carbon pathway
by Boston, Andy
- 60-75 Modelling generation and infrastructure requirements for transition pathways
by Barnacle, M. & Robertson, E. & Galloway, S. & Barton, J. & Ault, G.
- 76-84 Smart control for minimizing distribution network reinforcement cost due to electrification
by Pudjianto, Danny & Djapic, Predrag & Aunedi, Marko & Gan, Chin Kim & Strbac, Goran & Huang, Sikai & Infield, David
- 85-102 The evolution of electricity demand and the role for demand side participation, in buildings and transport
by Barton, John & Huang, Sikai & Infield, David & Leach, Matthew & Ogunkunle, Damiete & Torriti, Jacopo & Thomson, Murray
- 103-116 The energy and environmental implications of UK more electric transition pathways: A whole systems perspective
by Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Howard, Hayley R. & Jones, Craig I.
- 117-125 Smart grids or smart users? Involving users in developing a low carbon electricity economy
by Verbong, Geert P.J. & Beemsterboer, Sjouke & Sengers, Frans
- 126-134 Keeping energy visible? Exploring how householders interact with feedback from smart energy monitors in the longer term
by Hargreaves, Tom & Nye, Michael & Burgess, Jacquelin
- 135-145 The emergence of an electric mobility trajectory
by Dijk, Marc & Orsato, Renato J. & Kemp, René
- 146-158 Branching points for transition pathways: assessing responses of actors to challenges on pathways to a low carbon future
by Foxon, Timothy J. & Pearson, Peter J.G. & Arapostathis, Stathis & Carlsson-Hyslop, Anna & Thornton, Judith
- 159-165 Decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from electricity generation in China
by Zhang, Ming & Liu, Xiao & Wang, Wenwen & Zhou, Min
- 166-169 A sustainable framework for biofuels in Europe
by Linares, Pedro & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 170-180 The transformation of the electric power sector in China
by Mathews, John A. & Tan, Hao
- 181-189 Economic effects of energy efficiency improvements in the Finnish building stock
by Tuominen, Pekka & Forsström, Juha & Honkatukia, Juha
- 190-198 Energy saving in energy market reform—The feed-in tariffs option
by Eyre, Nick
- 199-212 Main drivers of natural gas prices in the Czech Republic after the market liberalisation
by Slabá, Monika & Gapko, Petr & Klimešová, Andrea
- 213-234 Is disaggregation the holy grail of energy efficiency? The case of electricity
by Carrie Armel, K. & Gupta, Abhay & Shrimali, Gireesh & Albert, Adrian
- 235-248 Climate change and energy policy in Chile: Up in smoke?
by Mundaca T., Luis
- 249-263 Dynamic analysis of policy drivers for bioenergy commodity markets
by Jeffers, Robert F. & Jacobson, Jacob J. & Searcy, Erin M.
- 264-276 Reviving manufacturing with a federal cogeneration policy
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Cox, Matt & Baer, Paul
- 277-287 Empowered? Examining self-disconnection in a postal survey of electricity prepayment meter consumers in New Zealand
by O'Sullivan, Kimberley C. & Howden-Chapman, Philippa L. & Fougere, Geoffrey M. & Hales, Simon & Stanley, James
- 288-296 An analysis of long-term scenarios for the transition to renewable energy in the Korean electricity sector
by Park, Nyun-Bae & Yun, Sun-Jin & Jeon, Eui-Chan
- 297-311 The transition towards renewable energies: Physical limits and temporal conditions
by Mediavilla, Margarita & de Castro, Carlos & Capellán, Iñigo & Javier Miguel, Luis & Arto, Iñaki & Frechoso, Fernando
- 312-327 A review of the costs and benefits of demand response for electricity in the UK
by Bradley, Peter & Leach, Matthew & Torriti, Jacopo
- 328-341 Analysis of CO2 emissions reduction potential in secondary production and semi-fabrication of non-ferrous metals
by González Palencia, Juan C. & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 342-353 Evaluating direct energy savings and market transformation effects: A decade of technical design assistance in the northwestern USA
by Van Den Wymelenberg, Kevin & Brown, G.Z. & Burpee, Heather & Djunaedy, Ery & Gladics, Gunnar & Kline, Jeff & Loveland, Joel & Meek, Christopher & Thimmanna, Harshana
- 354-362 The determinants of household energy-saving behavior: Survey and comparison in five major Asian cities
by Hori, Shiro & Kondo, Kayoko & Nogata, Daisuke & Ben, Han
- 363-372 Incorporating technology buying behaviour into UK-based long term domestic stock energy models to provide improved policy analysis
by Lee, Timothy & Yao, Runming
- 373-384 Facilitating the financing of bioenergy projects in sub-Saharan Africa
by Hofmann, Michael & Khatun, Kaysara
- 385-401 Assessing the strength and effectiveness of renewable electricity feed-in tariffs in European Union countries
by Jenner, Steffen & Groba, Felix & Indvik, Joe
- 402-416 Incorporating experience curves in appliance standards analysis
by Desroches, Louis-Benoit & Garbesi, Karina & Kantner, Colleen & Van Buskirk, Robert & Yang, Hung-Chia
- 417-428 Understanding China's renewable energy technology exports
by Liu, Jialu & Goldstein, Don
- 429-438 Cost-effectiveness of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle battery capacity and charging infrastructure investment for reducing US gasoline consumption
by Peterson, Scott B. & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 439-452 Relating R&D and investment policies to CCS market diffusion through two-factor learning
by Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard
- 453-461 A comparative life cycle assessment of diesel and compressed natural gas powered refuse collection vehicles in a Canadian city
by Rose, Lars & Hussain, Mohammed & Ahmed, Syed & Malek, Kourosh & Costanzo, Robert & Kjeang, Erik
- 462-471 Field installation versus local integration of photovoltaic systems and their effect on energy evaluation metrics
by Halasah, Suleiman A. & Pearlmutter, David & Feuermann, Daniel
- 472-481 The safety regulation of small-scale coal mines in China: Analysing the interests and influences of stakeholders
by Song, Xiaoqian & Mu, Xiaoyi
- 482-500 Analysis of the performance of domestic lighting lamps
by Aman, M.M. & Jasmon, G.B. & Mokhlis, H. & Bakar, A.H.A.
- 501-512 Dutch sectoral energy intensity developments in international perspective, 1987–2005
by Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F.
- 513-521 Japanese investment in Australian coal assets through the demise of concessional financing
by West, Jason
- 522-530 A multi-criteria methodology for energy planning and developing renewable energy sources at a regional level: A case study Thassos, Greece
by Mourmouris, J.C. & Potolias, C.
- 531-542 Profitability and productivity changes in the Korean electricity industry
by Hwang, Won-Sik & Lee, Jeong-Dong
- 543-553 Analysis of the partnership network in the clean development mechanism
by Kang, Moon Jung & Park, Jihyoun
- 554-562 Modelling oil price volatility with structural breaks
by Salisu, Afees A. & Fasanya, Ismail O.
- 563-572 Quantifying the prevalence of fuel poverty across the European Union
by Thomson, Harriet & Snell, Carolyn
- 573-582 Short-term strategies for Dutch wind power producers to reduce imbalance costs
by Chaves-Ávila, José Pablo & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Ramos, Andrés
- 583-586 Techno-economic evaluation of masonry type animal feed solar cooker in rural areas of an Indian state Rajasthan
by Panwar, N.L. & Kothari, Surendra & Kaushik, S.C.
- 587-596 Impact of perennial energy crops income variability on the crop selection of risk averse farmers
by Alexander, Peter & Moran, Dominic
- 597-607 Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?
by Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik
- 608-617 Introducing mandatory standards for select household appliances in Lebanon: A cost-benefit analysis
by Ruble, Isabella & Karaki, Sami
- 618-627 Emissions reduction and economic implications of renewable energy market penetration of power generation for residential consumption in the MENA region
by El Fadel, M. & Rachid, G. & El-Samra, R. & Bou Boutros, G. & Hashisho, J.
- 628-638 Co-constructing a sustainable built environment in the Netherlands—Dynamics and opportunities in an environmental sectoral innovation system
by Faber, Albert & Hoppe, Thomas
- 639-655 Management accounting approach to analyse energy related CO2 emission: A variance analysis study of top 10 emitters of the world
by Pani, Ratnakar & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini
- 656-666 Smart-grid investments, regulation and organization
by Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter & Mikkers, Misja
- 667-676 Energy and behavioral impacts of integrative retrofits for residential buildings: What is at stake for building energy policy reforms in northern China?
by Xu, Peng & Xu, Tengfang & Shen, Pengyuan
- 677-688 Ensuring compatibility of the all-island electricity system with the target model: Fitting a square peg into a round hole?
by Gorecki, Paul K.
- 689-698 Global and regional potential for bioelectricity with carbon capture and storage
by Ricci, Olivia & Selosse, Sandrine
- 699-705 Not locked-in? The overlooked impact of new gas-fired generation investment on long-term decarbonisation in the UK
by Chignell, Simon & Gross, Robert J.K.
- 706-715 Intervention strategy to stimulate energy-saving behavior of local residents
by Han, Q. & Nieuwenhijsen, I. & de Vries, B. & Blokhuis, E. & Schaefer, W.
- 716-725 Double jeopardy: The dichotomy of fuelwood use in rural South Africa
by Matsika, R. & Erasmus, B.F.N. & Twine, W.C.
- 726-736 Fukushima and thereafter: Reassessment of risks of nuclear power
by Srinivasan, T.N. & Gopi Rethinaraj, T.S.
- 737-747 Potential energy savings and reduction of CO2 emissions through higher efficiency standards for polyphase electric motors in Japan
by Ni, Chun Chun
- 748-759 Energy conservation through energy service companies: Empirical analysis from China
by Kostka, Genia & Shin, Kyoung
- 760-769 Exploring the link between products and services in low-income markets—Evidence from solar home systems
by Friebe, Christian A. & Flotow, Paschen von & Täube, Florian A.
- 770-778 Colombian ancillary services and international connections: Current weaknesses and policy challenges
by Carvajal, S.X. & Serrano, J. & Arango, S.
- 779-788 Security, independence, and sustainability: Imprecise language and the manipulation of energy policy in the United States
by Littlefield, Scott R.
- 789-796 What ails India's biodiesel programme?
by Kumar Biswas, Pradip & Pohit, Sanjib
- 797-809 Depletion of fossil fuels and anthropogenic climate change—A review
by Höök, Mikael & Tang, Xu
- 810-818 The competitiveness of synthetic natural gas as a propellant in the Swedish fuel market
by Mohseni, Farzad & Görling, Martin & Alvfors, Per
- 819-831 Innovation in the U.S. building sector: An assessment of patent citations in building energy control technology
by Altwies, Joy E. & Nemet, Gregory F.
- 832-838 Revised feed-in tariff for solar photovoltaic in the United Kingdom: A cloudy future ahead?
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G.
2012, Volume 51, Issue C
- 7-13 China's strategy for energy development and climate change mitigation
by Jiankun, He & Zhiwei, Yu & Da, Zhang
- 14-19 Role of non-fossil energy in meeting China's energy and climate target for 2020
by Zhou, Sheng & Tong, Qing & Yu, Sha & Wang, Yu & Chai, Qimin & Zhang, Xiliang
- 20-37 Survey of photovoltaic industry and policy in Germany and China
by Grau, Thilo & Huo, Molin & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 38-45 Lessons from photovoltaic policies in China for future development
by Huo, Mo-lin & Zhang, Dan-wei
- 46-51 An overview of the development of solar water heater industry in China
by Runqing, Hu & Peijun, Sun & Zhongying, Wang
- 52-57 The development situation of biomass gasification power generation in China
by Zhou, Zhaoqiu & Yin, Xiuli & Xu, Jie & Ma, Longlong
- 58-63 The progress and prospects of rural biogas production in China
by Chen, Ling & Zhao, Lixin & Ren, Changshan & Wang, Fei
- 64-79 Biofuels development in China: Technology options and policies needed to meet the 2020 target
by Chang, Shiyan & Zhao, Lili & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Zhang, Xiliang
- 80-88 China's wind power industry: Policy support, technological achievements, and emerging challenges
by Wang, Zhongying & Qin, Haiyan & Lewis, Joanna I.
- 89-109 China's Renewable Energy Law and its impact on renewable power in China: Progress, challenges and recommendations for improving implementation
by Schuman, Sara & Lin, Alvin
- 110-120 Research on the decomposition model for China’s National Renewable Energy total target
by Liu, Zhen & Shi, Yuren & Yan, Jianming & Ou, Xunmin & Lieu, Jenny
- 121-127 Government funded renewable energy innovation in China
by Huang, Cui & Su, Jun & Zhao, Xiaoyuan & Sui, Jigang & Ru, Peng & Zhang, Hanwei & Wang, Xin
- 128-137 Framing energy efficiency and renewable energy policies: An international comparison between Mexico and China
by Valenzuela, Jose Maria & Qi, Ye
- 138-142 Dynamics of clean coal-fired power generation development in China
by Yue, Li
- 143-148 China's electricity market-oriented reform: From an absolute to a relative monopoly
by Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi
- 149-163 Changes in CO2 emission intensities in the Mexican industry
by González, Domingo & Martínez, Manuel
- 164-171 The impact of transmission constraints on the emissions leakage under cap-and-trade program
by Sauma, Enzo
- 172-183 Future energy and emissions policy scenarios in Ireland for private car transport
by Daly, Hannah E. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 184-191 Economic growth and CO2 emissions in Malaysia: A cointegration analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve
by Saboori, Behnaz & Sulaiman, Jamalludin & Mohd, Saidatulakmal
- 192-201 Renewable energy policies in Europe: Converging or diverging?
by Kitzing, Lena & Mitchell, Catherine & Morthorst, Poul Erik
- 202-206 The ethics of nuclear power: Social experiments, intergenerational justice, and emotions
by Taebi, Behnam & Roeser, Sabine & van de Poel, Ibo
- 207-212 Divestiture of TEPCO for reparation for the Fukushima nuclear accident–A path to vertical unbundling
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Tanaka, Makoto
- 213-222 The effect of dieselization in passenger cars emissions for Spanish regions: 1998–2006
by González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A.
- 223-232 Rural residential CO2 emissions in China: Where is the major mitigation potential?
by Liu, Wenling & Wang, Can & Mol, Arthur P.J.
- 233-243 The cost of wind power variability
by Katzenstein, Warren & Apt, Jay
- 244-258 Photovoltaic energy policy: Financial estimation and performance comparison of the public support in five representative countries
by Avril, S. & Mansilla, C. & Busson, M. & Lemaire, T.
- 259-263 How much is United States greenhouse gas emissions certainty worth?
by Sanchez, Marla & Matthews, Scott & Fischbeck, Paul
- 264-276 Energymark: Empowering individual Australians to reduce their energy consumption
by Dowd, A. & Ashworth, P. & Carr-Cornish, S. & Stenner, K.
- 277-289 An economic evaluation of the potential for distributed energy in Australia
by William E., Lilley & Luke J., Reedman & Liam D., Wagner & Colin F., Alie & Anthony R., Szatow
- 290-300 The negative impacts of the global economic downturn on funding decentralised energy in the UK
by Finney, Karen N. & Sharifi, Vida N. & Swithenbank, Jim
- 301-311 Informing international UNFCCC technology mechanisms from the ground up: Using biogas technology in South Africa as a case study to evaluate the usefulness of potential elements of an international technology agreement in the UNFCCC negotiations process
by Boyd, Anya
- 312-322 Serbian oil sector: A new energy policy regulatory framework and development strategies
by Karovic Maricic, Vesna & Danilovic, Dusan & Lekovic, Branko
- 323-331 Electricity demand savings from distributed solar photovoltaics
by Glassmire, John & Komor, Paul & Lilienthal, Peter
- 332-339 Industrial excess heat deliveries to Swedish district heating networks: Drop it like it's hot
by Broberg, Sarah & Backlund, Sandra & Karlsson, Magnus & Thollander, Patrik
- 340-348 How to spend it: Resource wealth and the distribution of resource rents
by Segal, Paul
- 349-357 The technology gap and efficiency measure in WEC countries: Application of the hybrid meta frontier model
by Chiu, Yung-Ho & Lee, Jen-Hui & Lu, Ching-Cheng & Shyu, Ming-Kuang & Luo, Zhengying
- 358-363 A future role for cascade hydropower in the electricity system of China
by Tang, Xinhua & Zhou, Jianjun
- 364-373 The year of the cat: Taxing nuclear risk with the help of capital markets
by Eberl, Jakob & Jus, Darko
- 374-381 Contribution of promoting the green residence assessment scheme to energy saving
by Huang, Zhiyu & Yuan, Hongping & Shen, Liyin
- 382-391 Predicting cost growth and performance of first-generation algal production systems
by Christiansen, Katrina L. & Raj Raman, D. & Anex, Robert P.
- 392-396 Extending the energy efficiency gap
by Backlund, Sandra & Thollander, Patrik & Palm, Jenny & Ottosson, Mikael
- 397-404 China's coke industry: Recent policies, technology shift, and implication for energy and the environment
by Huo, Hong & Lei, Yu & Zhang, Qiang & Zhao, Lijian & He, Kebin
- 405-416 Mapping goal alignment of deployment programs for alternative fuel technologies: An analysis of wide-scope grant programs in the United States
by Sobin, Nathaniel & Molenaar, Keith & Cahill, Eric
- 417-424 Dedicated tax/subsidy scheme for reducing emissions by promoting innovation in buildings: The EcoTax
by Rodríguez González, Ana Belén & Vinagre Díaz, Juan José & Wilby, Mark Richard
- 425-434 Interconnections and market integration in the Irish Single Electricity Market
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 435-444 Mobilizing community energy
by Bomberg, Elizabeth & McEwen, Nicola
- 445-453 What drives the change in China's energy intensity: Combining decomposition analysis and econometric analysis at the provincial level
by Song, Feng & Zheng, Xinye
- 454-464 An analysis of policy scenario effects on the adoption of energy production on the farm: A case study in Emilia–Romagna (Italy)
by Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide
- 465-473 A public policy aid for bioenergy investment: Case study of failed plants
by Gonzalez, Asa O. & Karali, Berna & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 474-492 A system model for assessing vehicle use-phase water consumption in urban mobility networks
by Yen, Jeff & Bras, Bert
- 493-501 MINLP model for optimizing electricity production from coal-fired power plants considering carbon management
by Cristóbal, Jorge & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano & Irabien, Angel
- 502-513 The characteristics of energy-efficiency measures – a neglected dimension
by Fleiter, Tobias & Hirzel, Simon & Worrell, Ernst
- 514-523 Market segmentation and willingness to pay for green electricity among urban residents in China: The case of Jiangsu Province
by Zhang, Lei & Wu, Yang
- 524-534 Optimal design and allocation of electrified vehicles and dedicated charging infrastructure for minimum life cycle greenhouse gas emissions and cost
by Traut, Elizabeth & Hendrickson, Chris & Klampfl, Erica & Liu, Yimin & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 535-543 The role of the European Union in private law relations of organizations operating in the internal electricity or gas market in medium and small size Member States
by Nechvátal, Ivan & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Kakaras, Emmanuel
- 544-557 Electric vehicle charging infrastructure assignment and power grid impacts assessment in Beijing
by Liu, Jian
- 558-568 The effect of ESCOs on energy use
by Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan
- 569-577 Funds from non-renewable energy resources: Policy lessons from Alaska and Alberta
by Baena, César & Sévi, Benoît & Warrack, Allan
- 578-585 A comparison study of EU and Japan methods to assess CO2 emission reduction and energy saving in the iron and steel industry
by Tanaka, Kanako
- 586-597 Logistic curves, extraction costs and effective peak oil
by Brecha, Robert J.
- 598-604 High estimates of supply constrained emissions scenarios for long-term climate risk assessment
by Ward, James D. & Mohr, Steve H. & Myers, Baden R. & Nel, Willem P.
- 605-617 Optimal interconnection and renewable targets for north-west Europe
by Lynch, Muireann Á. & Tol, Richard S.J. & O'Malley, Mark J.
- 618-629 RUSTEC: Greening Europe's energy supply by developing Russia's renewable energy potential
by Boute, Anatole & Willems, Patrick
- 630-641 The costs of power outages: A case study from Cyprus
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Poullikkas, Andreas
- 642-651 Storage and balancing synergies in a fully or highly renewable pan-European power system
by Rasmussen, Morten Grud & Andresen, Gorm Bruun & Greiner, Martin
- 652-661 How and when China will exceed its renewable energy deployment targets
by Santalco, Aldo
- 662-672 Ambitious mitigation scenarios for Germany: A participatory approach
by Schmid, Eva & Knopf, Brigitte
- 673-682 Labeling renewable energies: How the language surrounding biofuels can influence its public acceptance
by Cacciatore, Michael A. & Scheufele, Dietram A. & Shaw, Bret R.
- 683-695 The improvement of CO2 emission reduction policies based on system dynamics method in traditional industrial region with large CO2 emission
by Li, Fujia & Dong, Suocheng & Li, Zehong & Li, Yu & Li, Shantong & Wan, Yongkun
- 696-707 Carbon taxation and market structure: A CGE analysis for Russia
by Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald
- 708-719 Fulfilling the Kyoto protocol in Spain: A matter of economic crisis or environmental policies?
by Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique & López, Luis Antonio & Cadarso, María Ángeles & Dejuán, Óscar
- 720-727 China's coal price disturbances: Observations, explanations, and implications for global energy economies
by Yang, Chi-Jen & Xuan, Xiaowei & Jackson, Robert B.
- 728-736 Impacts of Jatropha-based biodiesel production on above and below-ground carbon stocks: A case study from Mozambique
by Vang Rasmussen, Laura & Rasmussen, Kjeld & Bech Bruun, Thilde
- 737-748 Local authorities in the context of energy and climate policy
by Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Polonara, Fabio & Brandoni, Caterina
- 749-764 Profitability analysis of grid-connected photovoltaic facilities for household electricity self-sufficiency
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Campíñez-Romero, Severo & Pérez-Molina, Clara & Castro-Gil, Manuel
- 765-778 A review of social sustainability considerations among EU-approved voluntary schemes for biofuels, with implications for rural livelihoods
by German, Laura & Schoneveld, George
- 779-790 Toward the integration of European natural gas markets:A time-varying approach
by Renou-Maissant, Patricia
- 791-801 Adoption of innovative energy systems in social housing: Lessons from eight large-scale renovation projects in The Netherlands
by Hoppe, Thomas
- 802-815 Energy and environmental impacts of alternative pathways for the Portuguese road transportation sector
by Baptista, Patrícia C. & Silva, Carla M. & Farias, Tiago L. & Heywood, John B.
- 816-827 Quantitative evaluation of time-series GHG emissions by sector and region using consumption-based accounting
by Homma, Takashi & Akimoto, Keigo & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 828-833 Social and ecological effects of biomass utilization and the willingness to use clean energy in the eastern Qinghai–Tibet plateau
by Ping, Xiaoge & Jiang, Zhigang & Li, Chunwang
- 834-841 The substitutability of nuclear capital for thermal capital and the shadow price in the Korean electric power industry
by Lee, Myunghun & Jin, Yingmei
- 842-853 Rural electrification program with renewable energy sources: An analysis of China’s Township Electrification Program
by Shyu, Chian-Woei
- 854-862 Does green consumerism increase the acceptance of wind power?
by Thøgersen, John & Noblet, Caroline
- 863-875 Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs—An empirical analysis based on energy audit data from Germany
by Fleiter, Tobias & Schleich, Joachim & Ravivanpong, Ployplearn
- 876-894 Electric vehicles rising from the dead: Data needs for forecasting consumer response toward sustainable energy sources in personal transportation
by Daziano, Ricardo A. & Chiew, Esther
- 895-906 Smart grids and the transformation of the electricity sector: ICT firms as potential catalysts for sectoral change
by Erlinghagen, Sabine & Markard, Jochen
- 907-915 Oil consumption and output: What causes what? Bootstrap panel causality for 49 countries
by Chu, Hsiao-Ping
- 916-926 Evaluating congestion management in the Dutch electricity transmission grid
by van Blijswijk, Martti J. & de Vries, Laurens J.
- 927-938 Future transportation: Lifetime considerations and framework for sustainability assessment
by Sweeting, Walter J. & Winfield, Patricia H.
- 939-945 Carbon lock-in, rebound effects and China at the limits of statism
by Karlsson, Rasmus
- 946-956 An application of dichotomous and polytomous Rasch models for scoring energy insecurity
by Murray, Anthony G. & Mills, Bradford F.
- 957-972 Estimating the social cost of non-CO2 GHG emissions: Methane and nitrous oxide
by Marten, Alex L. & Newbold, Stephen C.
- 973-984 Evaluation of the trading development in the Iberian Energy Derivatives Market
by Capitán Herráiz, Álvaro & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos
- 985-993 Energy consumption and economic growth nexus for 17 highly developed OECD countries: Further evidence based on bootstrap-corrected causality tests
by Yildirim, Ertugrul & Aslan, Alper
2012, Volume 50, Issue C
- 8-16 Energy transitions research: Insights and cautionary tales
by Grubler, Arnulf
- 17-23 Backward into the future: The shift to coal and implications for the next energy transition
by Allen, Robert C.
- 24-34 The iron industry energy transition
by Madureira, Nuno Luis
- 35-49 Regime destabilisation as the flipside of energy transitions: Lessons from the history of the British coal industry (1913–1997)
by Turnheim, Bruno & Geels, Frank W.
- 50-61 Will small energy consumers be faster in transition? Evidence from the early shift from coal to oil in Latin America
by Rubio, M.d.Mar & Folchi, Mauricio
- 62-71 Trends in income and price elasticities of transport demand (1850–2010)
by Fouquet, Roger
- 72-80 A brief history and the possible future of urban energy systems
by Rutter, Paul & Keirstead, James
- 81-94 Up-scaling, formative phases, and learning in the historical diffusion of energy technologies
by Wilson, Charlie
- 95-108 Using past transitions to inform scenarios for the future of renewable raw materials in the UK
by Bennett, Simon J
- 109-116 Economic development and the demand for energy: A historical perspective on the next 20 years
by Rühl, Christof & Appleby, Paul & Fennema, Julian & Naumov, Alexander & Schaffer, Mark
- 117-127 A low carbon industrial revolution? Insights and challenges from past technological and economic transformations
by Pearson, Peter J.G. & Foxon, Timothy J.
- 128-137 The role of policy in energy transitions: Lessons from the energy liberalisation era
by Pollitt, Michael G.
- 138-149 The demand for environmental quality in driving transitions to low-polluting energy sources
by Fouquet, Roger
- 150-153 How Green is your scheme? Greenhouse gas control the Australian way
by Lo, Alex Y. & Spash, Clive L.
- 154-160 Alternative projection of the world energy consumption-in comparison with the 2010 international energy outlook
by Chang, Yusang & Lee, Jinsoo & Yoon, Hyerim
- 161-173 Large scale integration of intermittent renewable energy sources in the Greek power sector
by Voumvoulakis, Emmanouil & Asimakopoulou, Georgia & Danchev, Svetoslav & Maniatis, George & Tsakanikas, Aggelos
- 174-191 The process of negotiating settlements at FERC
by Littlechild, Stephen
- 192-206 The potential of natural gas use including cogeneration in large-sized industry and commercial sector in Peru
by Gonzales Palomino, Raul & Nebra, Silvia A.
- 207-216 Demand response in Indian electricity market
by Siddiqui, Md Zakaria & de Maere d'Aertrycke, Gauthier & Smeers, Yves
- 217-227 Demand for mini cars and large cars; decay effects, and gasoline demand in Japan
by Bonilla, David & Schmitz, Klaus E. & Akisawa, Atsushi
- 228-241 An empirical analysis of the hydropower portfolio in Pakistan
by Siddiqi, Afreen & Wescoat, James L. & Humair, Salal & Afridi, Khurram
- 242-252 Loads of green washing—can behavioural economics increase willingness-to-pay for efficient washing machines in the UK?
by Bull, Joe
- 253-261 The role of conventional generation in managing variability
by Kubik, M.L. & Coker, P.J. & Hunt, C.