2012, Volume 51, Issue C
- 332-339 Industrial excess heat deliveries to Swedish district heating networks: Drop it like it's hot
by Broberg, Sarah & Backlund, Sandra & Karlsson, Magnus & Thollander, Patrik
- 340-348 How to spend it: Resource wealth and the distribution of resource rents
by Segal, Paul
- 349-357 The technology gap and efficiency measure in WEC countries: Application of the hybrid meta frontier model
by Chiu, Yung-Ho & Lee, Jen-Hui & Lu, Ching-Cheng & Shyu, Ming-Kuang & Luo, Zhengying
- 358-363 A future role for cascade hydropower in the electricity system of China
by Tang, Xinhua & Zhou, Jianjun
- 364-373 The year of the cat: Taxing nuclear risk with the help of capital markets
by Eberl, Jakob & Jus, Darko
- 374-381 Contribution of promoting the green residence assessment scheme to energy saving
by Huang, Zhiyu & Yuan, Hongping & Shen, Liyin
- 382-391 Predicting cost growth and performance of first-generation algal production systems
by Christiansen, Katrina L. & Raj Raman, D. & Anex, Robert P.
- 392-396 Extending the energy efficiency gap
by Backlund, Sandra & Thollander, Patrik & Palm, Jenny & Ottosson, Mikael
- 397-404 China's coke industry: Recent policies, technology shift, and implication for energy and the environment
by Huo, Hong & Lei, Yu & Zhang, Qiang & Zhao, Lijian & He, Kebin
- 405-416 Mapping goal alignment of deployment programs for alternative fuel technologies: An analysis of wide-scope grant programs in the United States
by Sobin, Nathaniel & Molenaar, Keith & Cahill, Eric
- 417-424 Dedicated tax/subsidy scheme for reducing emissions by promoting innovation in buildings: The EcoTax
by Rodríguez González, Ana Belén & Vinagre Díaz, Juan José & Wilby, Mark Richard
- 425-434 Interconnections and market integration in the Irish Single Electricity Market
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 435-444 Mobilizing community energy
by Bomberg, Elizabeth & McEwen, Nicola
- 445-453 What drives the change in China's energy intensity: Combining decomposition analysis and econometric analysis at the provincial level
by Song, Feng & Zheng, Xinye
- 454-464 An analysis of policy scenario effects on the adoption of energy production on the farm: A case study in Emilia–Romagna (Italy)
by Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide
- 465-473 A public policy aid for bioenergy investment: Case study of failed plants
by Gonzalez, Asa O. & Karali, Berna & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 474-492 A system model for assessing vehicle use-phase water consumption in urban mobility networks
by Yen, Jeff & Bras, Bert
- 493-501 MINLP model for optimizing electricity production from coal-fired power plants considering carbon management
by Cristóbal, Jorge & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano & Irabien, Angel
- 502-513 The characteristics of energy-efficiency measures – a neglected dimension
by Fleiter, Tobias & Hirzel, Simon & Worrell, Ernst
- 514-523 Market segmentation and willingness to pay for green electricity among urban residents in China: The case of Jiangsu Province
by Zhang, Lei & Wu, Yang
- 524-534 Optimal design and allocation of electrified vehicles and dedicated charging infrastructure for minimum life cycle greenhouse gas emissions and cost
by Traut, Elizabeth & Hendrickson, Chris & Klampfl, Erica & Liu, Yimin & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 535-543 The role of the European Union in private law relations of organizations operating in the internal electricity or gas market in medium and small size Member States
by Nechvátal, Ivan & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Kakaras, Emmanuel
- 544-557 Electric vehicle charging infrastructure assignment and power grid impacts assessment in Beijing
by Liu, Jian
- 558-568 The effect of ESCOs on energy use
by Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan
- 569-577 Funds from non-renewable energy resources: Policy lessons from Alaska and Alberta
by Baena, César & Sévi, Benoît & Warrack, Allan
- 578-585 A comparison study of EU and Japan methods to assess CO2 emission reduction and energy saving in the iron and steel industry
by Tanaka, Kanako
- 586-597 Logistic curves, extraction costs and effective peak oil
by Brecha, Robert J.
- 598-604 High estimates of supply constrained emissions scenarios for long-term climate risk assessment
by Ward, James D. & Mohr, Steve H. & Myers, Baden R. & Nel, Willem P.
- 605-617 Optimal interconnection and renewable targets for north-west Europe
by Lynch, Muireann Á. & Tol, Richard S.J. & O'Malley, Mark J.
- 618-629 RUSTEC: Greening Europe's energy supply by developing Russia's renewable energy potential
by Boute, Anatole & Willems, Patrick
- 630-641 The costs of power outages: A case study from Cyprus
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Poullikkas, Andreas
- 642-651 Storage and balancing synergies in a fully or highly renewable pan-European power system
by Rasmussen, Morten Grud & Andresen, Gorm Bruun & Greiner, Martin
- 652-661 How and when China will exceed its renewable energy deployment targets
by Santalco, Aldo
- 662-672 Ambitious mitigation scenarios for Germany: A participatory approach
by Schmid, Eva & Knopf, Brigitte
- 673-682 Labeling renewable energies: How the language surrounding biofuels can influence its public acceptance
by Cacciatore, Michael A. & Scheufele, Dietram A. & Shaw, Bret R.
- 683-695 The improvement of CO2 emission reduction policies based on system dynamics method in traditional industrial region with large CO2 emission
by Li, Fujia & Dong, Suocheng & Li, Zehong & Li, Yu & Li, Shantong & Wan, Yongkun
- 696-707 Carbon taxation and market structure: A CGE analysis for Russia
by Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald
- 708-719 Fulfilling the Kyoto protocol in Spain: A matter of economic crisis or environmental policies?
by Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique & López, Luis Antonio & Cadarso, María Ángeles & Dejuán, Óscar
- 720-727 China's coal price disturbances: Observations, explanations, and implications for global energy economies
by Yang, Chi-Jen & Xuan, Xiaowei & Jackson, Robert B.
- 728-736 Impacts of Jatropha-based biodiesel production on above and below-ground carbon stocks: A case study from Mozambique
by Vang Rasmussen, Laura & Rasmussen, Kjeld & Bech Bruun, Thilde
- 737-748 Local authorities in the context of energy and climate policy
by Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Polonara, Fabio & Brandoni, Caterina
- 749-764 Profitability analysis of grid-connected photovoltaic facilities for household electricity self-sufficiency
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Campíñez-Romero, Severo & Pérez-Molina, Clara & Castro-Gil, Manuel
- 765-778 A review of social sustainability considerations among EU-approved voluntary schemes for biofuels, with implications for rural livelihoods
by German, Laura & Schoneveld, George
- 779-790 Toward the integration of European natural gas markets:A time-varying approach
by Renou-Maissant, Patricia
- 791-801 Adoption of innovative energy systems in social housing: Lessons from eight large-scale renovation projects in The Netherlands
by Hoppe, Thomas
- 802-815 Energy and environmental impacts of alternative pathways for the Portuguese road transportation sector
by Baptista, Patrícia C. & Silva, Carla M. & Farias, Tiago L. & Heywood, John B.
- 816-827 Quantitative evaluation of time-series GHG emissions by sector and region using consumption-based accounting
by Homma, Takashi & Akimoto, Keigo & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 828-833 Social and ecological effects of biomass utilization and the willingness to use clean energy in the eastern Qinghai–Tibet plateau
by Ping, Xiaoge & Jiang, Zhigang & Li, Chunwang
- 834-841 The substitutability of nuclear capital for thermal capital and the shadow price in the Korean electric power industry
by Lee, Myunghun & Jin, Yingmei
- 842-853 Rural electrification program with renewable energy sources: An analysis of China’s Township Electrification Program
by Shyu, Chian-Woei
- 854-862 Does green consumerism increase the acceptance of wind power?
by Thøgersen, John & Noblet, Caroline
- 863-875 Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs—An empirical analysis based on energy audit data from Germany
by Fleiter, Tobias & Schleich, Joachim & Ravivanpong, Ployplearn
- 876-894 Electric vehicles rising from the dead: Data needs for forecasting consumer response toward sustainable energy sources in personal transportation
by Daziano, Ricardo A. & Chiew, Esther
- 895-906 Smart grids and the transformation of the electricity sector: ICT firms as potential catalysts for sectoral change
by Erlinghagen, Sabine & Markard, Jochen
- 907-915 Oil consumption and output: What causes what? Bootstrap panel causality for 49 countries
by Chu, Hsiao-Ping
- 916-926 Evaluating congestion management in the Dutch electricity transmission grid
by van Blijswijk, Martti J. & de Vries, Laurens J.
- 927-938 Future transportation: Lifetime considerations and framework for sustainability assessment
by Sweeting, Walter J. & Winfield, Patricia H.
- 939-945 Carbon lock-in, rebound effects and China at the limits of statism
by Karlsson, Rasmus
- 946-956 An application of dichotomous and polytomous Rasch models for scoring energy insecurity
by Murray, Anthony G. & Mills, Bradford F.
- 957-972 Estimating the social cost of non-CO2 GHG emissions: Methane and nitrous oxide
by Marten, Alex L. & Newbold, Stephen C.
- 973-984 Evaluation of the trading development in the Iberian Energy Derivatives Market
by Capitán Herráiz, Álvaro & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos
- 985-993 Energy consumption and economic growth nexus for 17 highly developed OECD countries: Further evidence based on bootstrap-corrected causality tests
by Yildirim, Ertugrul & Aslan, Alper
2012, Volume 50, Issue C
- 8-16 Energy transitions research: Insights and cautionary tales
by Grubler, Arnulf
- 17-23 Backward into the future: The shift to coal and implications for the next energy transition
by Allen, Robert C.
- 24-34 The iron industry energy transition
by Madureira, Nuno Luis
- 35-49 Regime destabilisation as the flipside of energy transitions: Lessons from the history of the British coal industry (1913–1997)
by Turnheim, Bruno & Geels, Frank W.
- 50-61 Will small energy consumers be faster in transition? Evidence from the early shift from coal to oil in Latin America
by Rubio, M.d.Mar & Folchi, Mauricio
- 62-71 Trends in income and price elasticities of transport demand (1850–2010)
by Fouquet, Roger
- 72-80 A brief history and the possible future of urban energy systems
by Rutter, Paul & Keirstead, James
- 81-94 Up-scaling, formative phases, and learning in the historical diffusion of energy technologies
by Wilson, Charlie
- 95-108 Using past transitions to inform scenarios for the future of renewable raw materials in the UK
by Bennett, Simon J
- 109-116 Economic development and the demand for energy: A historical perspective on the next 20 years
by Rühl, Christof & Appleby, Paul & Fennema, Julian & Naumov, Alexander & Schaffer, Mark
- 117-127 A low carbon industrial revolution? Insights and challenges from past technological and economic transformations
by Pearson, Peter J.G. & Foxon, Timothy J.
- 128-137 The role of policy in energy transitions: Lessons from the energy liberalisation era
by Pollitt, Michael G.
- 138-149 The demand for environmental quality in driving transitions to low-polluting energy sources
by Fouquet, Roger
- 150-153 How Green is your scheme? Greenhouse gas control the Australian way
by Lo, Alex Y. & Spash, Clive L.
- 154-160 Alternative projection of the world energy consumption-in comparison with the 2010 international energy outlook
by Chang, Yusang & Lee, Jinsoo & Yoon, Hyerim
- 161-173 Large scale integration of intermittent renewable energy sources in the Greek power sector
by Voumvoulakis, Emmanouil & Asimakopoulou, Georgia & Danchev, Svetoslav & Maniatis, George & Tsakanikas, Aggelos
- 174-191 The process of negotiating settlements at FERC
by Littlechild, Stephen
- 192-206 The potential of natural gas use including cogeneration in large-sized industry and commercial sector in Peru
by Gonzales Palomino, Raul & Nebra, Silvia A.
- 207-216 Demand response in Indian electricity market
by Siddiqui, Md Zakaria & de Maere d'Aertrycke, Gauthier & Smeers, Yves
- 217-227 Demand for mini cars and large cars; decay effects, and gasoline demand in Japan
by Bonilla, David & Schmitz, Klaus E. & Akisawa, Atsushi
- 228-241 An empirical analysis of the hydropower portfolio in Pakistan
by Siddiqi, Afreen & Wescoat, James L. & Humair, Salal & Afridi, Khurram
- 242-252 Loads of green washing—can behavioural economics increase willingness-to-pay for efficient washing machines in the UK?
by Bull, Joe
- 253-261 The role of conventional generation in managing variability
by Kubik, M.L. & Coker, P.J. & Hunt, C.
- 262-271 Oil and gas trends and implications in Malaysia
by Rahim, Khalid Abdul & Liwan, Audrey
- 272-282 Comparing the innovation effects of support schemes for renewable electricity technologies: A function of innovation approach
by del Río, Pablo & Bleda, Mercedes
- 283-293 A regional-scale assessment of local renewable energy resources in Cumbria, UK
by Gormally, A.M. & Whyatt, J.D. & Timmis, R.J. & Pooley, C.G.
- 294-305 Domestic UK retrofit challenge: Barriers, incentives and current performance leading into the Green Deal
by Dowson, Mark & Poole, Adam & Harrison, David & Susman, Gideon
- 306-314 Can Australia run on renewable energy? The negative case
by Trainer, Ted
- 315-327 Carbon tariffs on Chinese exports: Emissions reduction, threat, or farce?
by Hübler, Michael
- 328-335 The Nordic welfare model providing energy transition? A political geography approach to the EU RES directive
by Westholm, Erik & Beland Lindahl, Karin
- 336-344 Environmental tax on products and services based on their carbon footprint: A case study of the pulp and paper sector
by Gemechu, E.D. & Butnar, I. & Llop, M. & Castells, F.
- 345-357 Optimum wind- and photovoltaic-based stand-alone systems on the basis of life cycle energy analysis
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Zafirakis, D. & Stavropoulou, V. & Kaldelli, El.
- 358-369 The significance of regulation and land use patterns on natural gas resource estimates in the Marcellus shale
by Blohm, Andrew & Peichel, Jeremy & Smith, Caroline & Kougentakis, Alexandra
- 370-382 Constructing China’s wind energy innovation system
by Klagge, Britta & Liu, Zhigao & Campos Silva, Pedro
- 383-390 How much energy in energy policy? The media on energy problems in developing countries (with the example of Poland)
by Świątkiewicz-Mośny, Maria & Wagner, Aleksandra
- 391-406 Cost of ad-hoc nuclear policy uncertainties in the evolution of the Swiss electricity system
by Kannan, Ramachandran & Turton, Hal
- 407-418 Methodology based on the value of lost load for evaluating economical losses due to disturbances in the power quality
by Coll-Mayor, Debora & Pardo, Juan & Perez-Donsion, Manuel
- 419-427 A housing stock model of non-heating end-use energy in England verified by aggregate energy use data
by Lorimer, Stephen
- 428-435 A lot left over: Reducing CO2 emissions in the United States’ electric power sector through the use of natural gas
by Lafrancois, Becky A.
- 436-448 Oil and natural gas in Russia's eastern energy strategy: Dream or reality?
by Mareš, Miroslav & Laryš, Martin
- 449-457 The socio-technical transition of distributed electricity storage into future networks—System value and stakeholder views
by Grünewald, Philipp H. & Cockerill, Timothy T. & Contestabile, Marcello & Pearson, Peter J.G.
- 458-463 Energy conservation status in Taiwanese food industry
by Ma, Chih-Ming & Chen, Ming-Hue & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 464-476 Carbon dioxide emissions from passenger transport in China since 1949: Implications for developing sustainable transport
by Loo, Becky P.Y. & Li, Linna
- 477-485 Empowering change: The effects of energy provision on individual aspirations in slum communities
by Parikh, Priti & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & George, Gerard
- 486-495 The role of smart metering and decentralized electricity storage for smart grids: The importance of positive externalities
by Römer, Benedikt & Reichhart, Philipp & Kranz, Johann & Picot, Arnold
- 496-506 An examination of fuel consumption trends in construction projects
by Peters, Valerie A. & Manley, Dawn K.
- 507-517 Reducing gas flaring in Russia: Gloomy outlook in times of economic insecurity
by Loe, Julia S.P. & Ladehaug, Olga
- 518-527 Causal independence between energy consumption and economic growth in Liberia: Evidence from a non-parametric bootstrapped causality test
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Zoumara, Babette
- 528-539 Application of an almost ideal demand system (AIDS) to Ethiopian rural residential energy use: Panel data evidence
by Guta, Dawit Diriba
- 540-550 The Canadian oil sands industry under carbon constraints
by Chan, Gabriel & Reilly, John M. & Paltsev, Sergey & Chen, Y.-H. Henry
- 551-561 Wind versus coal: Comparing the local economic impacts of energy resource development in Appalachia
by Collins, Alan R. & Hansen, Evan & Hendryx, Michael
- 562-569 China's industrial energy consumption trends and impacts of the Top-1000 Enterprises Energy-Saving Program and the Ten Key Energy-Saving Projects
by Ke, Jing & Price, Lynn & Ohshita, Stephanie & Fridley, David & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark
- 570-580 OPEC: Market failure or power failure?
by Cairns, Robert D. & Calfucura, Enrique
- 581-591 Energy conservation attitudes, knowledge, and behaviors in science laboratories
by Kaplowitz, Michael D. & Thorp, Laurie & Coleman, Kayla & Kwame Yeboah, Felix
- 592-600 Acceptance and stress effects of aircraft obstruction markings of wind turbines
by Pohl, Johannes & Hübner, Gundula & Mohs, Anja
- 601-612 The development of the natural gas transportation network in Brazil: Recent changes to the gas law and its role in co-ordinating new investments
by Colomer Ferraro, Marcelo & Hallack, Michelle
- 613-622 Exploring the scope for complementary sub-global policy to mitigate CO2 from shipping
by Gilbert, Paul & Bows, Alice
- 623-634 Determinants of electricity consumption function in Pakistan: Old wine in a new bottle
by Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad M. & Ahmad, Mehboob & Rustam, Rabiah
- 635-646 Carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) technological innovation system in China: Structure, function evaluation and policy implication
by Lai, Xianjin & Ye, Zhonghua & Xu, Zhengzhong & Husar Holmes, Maja & Henry Lambright, W.
- 647-658 The composition and impact of stakeholders' agendas on US ethanol production
by Talamini, Edson & Eduardo Caldarelli, Carlos & Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Dewes, Homero
- 659-668 Renewables vs. energy efficiency: The cost of carbon emissions reduction in Spain
by López-Peña, Álvaro & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Linares, Pedro
- 669-676 Examining the economic feasibility of miscanthus in Ontario: An application to the greenhouse industry
by Vyn, Richard J. & Virani, Tasneem & Deen, Bill
- 677-688 Landowner attitudes toward natural gas and wind farm development in northern Pennsylvania
by Jacquet, Jeffrey B.
- 689-698 Biodiesel as a motor fuel price stabilization mechanism
by Serra, Teresa & Gil, José M.
- 699-710 Promoting interactions between local climate change mitigation, sustainable energy development, and rural development policies in Lithuania
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Baležentis, Tomas & Kriščiukaitienė, Irena
- 711-722 Modeling the Greek energy system: Scenarios of clean energy use and their implications
by Roinioti, Argiro & Koroneos, Christopher & Wangensteen, Ivar
- 723-735 The structure of energy efficiency investment in the UK households and its average monetary and environmental savings
by Tovar, Miguel A.
- 736-750 The impacts of China’s household consumption expenditure patterns on energy demand and carbon emissions towards 2050
by Dai, Hancheng & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujimori, Shinichiro
- 751-772 Delivering power system transition in China
by Yuan, Jiahai & Xu, Yan & Hu, Zhaoguang
- 773-783 What are the costs of Scotland's climate and renewable policies?
by Anandarajah, Gabrial & McDowall, Will
- 784-794 Can renewable energy be financed with higher electricity prices? Evidence from a Spanish region
by Gracia, Azucena & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Pérez y Pérez, Luis
- 795-801 The causal relationship between energy consumption and economic growth in Lebanon
by Dagher, Leila & Yacoubian, Talar
- 802-820 Evolution of the U.S. energy service company industry: Market size and project performance from 1990–2008
by Larsen, Peter H. & Goldman, Charles A. & Satchwell, Andrew
- 821-832 Energy consumption and CO2 emissions in China's cement industry: A perspective from LMDI decomposition analysis
by Xu, Jin-Hua & Fleiter, Tobias & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Fan, Ying
- 833-842 Energy efficiency practices among road freight hauliers
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Stenholm, Pekka & Tapio, Petri & McKinnon, Alan
- 843-848 Bolstering resilience in the coconut kingdom: Improving adaptive capacity to climate change in Vanuatu
by Richmond, Noah & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
2012, Volume 49, Issue C
- 6-11 Coal fires, fresh air and the hardy British: A historical view of domestic energy efficiency and thermal comfort in Britain
by Rudge, Janet
- 19-26 Definitions of fuel poverty: Implications for policy
by Moore, Richard
- 27-32 Measuring and monitoring fuel poverty in the UK: National and regional perspectives
by Liddell, Christine & Morris, Chris & McKenzie, S.J.P. & Rae, Gordon
- 33-39 Objective and subjective measures of fuel poverty
by Waddams Price, Catherine & Brazier, Karl & Wang, Wenjia
- 40-52 Coping with low incomes and cold homes
by Anderson, Will & White, Vicki & Finney, Andrea
- 53-59 Experiencing fuel poverty. Coping strategies of low-income households in Vienna/Austria
by Brunner, Karl-Michael & Spitzer, Markus & Christanell, Anja
- 60-68 Trapped in the heat: A post-communist type of fuel poverty
by Tirado Herrero, Sergio & Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana
- 69-75 Fuel poverty as injustice: Integrating distribution, recognition and procedure in the struggle for affordable warmth
by Walker, Gordon & Day, Rosie
- 76-82 Energy poverty policies in the EU: A critical perspective
by Bouzarovski, Stefan & Petrova, Saska & Sarlamanov, Robert
- 83-90 Building synergies between climate change mitigation and energy poverty alleviation
by Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Tirado Herrero, Sergio
- 91-97 Can the Green Deal be fair too? Exploring new possibilities for alleviating fuel poverty
by Guertler, Pedro
- 98-106 Metering: EU policy and implications for fuel poor households
by Darby, Sarah J.
- 107-115 From targeting to implementation: The role of identification of fuel poor households
by Dubois, Ute
- 116-121 Health and thermal comfort: From WHO guidance to housing strategies
by Ormandy, David & Ezratty, Véronique
- 122-133 Psychosocial routes from housing investment to health: Evidence from England's home energy efficiency scheme
by Gilbertson, Jan & Grimsley, Michael & Green, Geoff
- 134-142 Tackling cold housing and fuel poverty in New Zealand: A review of policies, research, and health impacts
by Howden-Chapman, Philippa & Viggers, Helen & Chapman, Ralph & O’Sullivan, Kimberley & Telfar Barnard, Lucy & Lloyd, Bob
- 149-153 Open source software and crowdsourcing for energy analysis
by Bazilian, Morgan & Rice, Andrew & Rotich, Juliana & Howells, Mark & DeCarolis, Joseph & Macmillan, Stuart & Brooks, Cameron & Bauer, Florian & Liebreich, Michael
- 154-163 A photovoltaic proposed generation promotion policy—The case of Jordan
by Abu-Shikhah, Nazih M. & Hiasat, Ahmed A. & Al-Rabadi, Wijdan J.
- 164-172 Industrial energy efficiency with CO2 emissions in China: A nonparametric analysis
by Wu, F. & Fan, L.W. & Zhou, P. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 173-181 Integrated inventory-based carbon accounting for energy-induced emissions in Chongming eco-island of Shanghai, China
by Li, Qingqing & Guo, Ru & Li, Fengting & Xia, Bingbin
- 182-191 Lost opportunities: Modeling commercial building energy code adoption in the United States
by Nelson, Hal T.
- 192-203 Evaluation and optimization of feed-in tariffs
by Kim, Kyoung-Kuk & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 204-216 Consumer perceptions of smart grid development: Results of a Hong Kong survey and policy implications
by Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & van der Vleuten, Johannes Marinus & Hills, Peter & Tao, Julia
- 217-224 A literature review of economic studies on carbon pricing and Australian wholesale electricity markets
by Nelson, Tim & Kelley, Simon & Orton, Fiona
- 225-233 Forecasting natural gas supply in China: Production peak and import trends
by Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Ting
- 234-242 Recommendations for the new WLTP cycle based on an analysis of vehicle emission measurements on NEDC and CADC
by Demuynck, Joachim & Bosteels, Dirk & De Paepe, Michel & Favre, Cécile & May, John & Verhelst, Sebastian
- 243-252 Distribution-level electricity reliability: Temporal trends using statistical analysis
by Eto, Joseph H. & LaCommare, Kristina H. & Larsen, Peter & Todd, Annika & Fisher, Emily
- 253-265 External cost of coal based electricity generation: A tale of Ahmedabad city
by Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Shukla, Priyadarshi & Dhar, Subash
- 266-273 Identification and quantification of principal–agent problems affecting energy efficiency investments and use decisions in the trucking industry
by Vernon, David & Meier, Alan
- 274-287 Economic performance of grid-connected photovoltaics in California and Texas (United States): The influence of renewable energy and climate policies
by Sivaraman, Deepak & Moore, Michael R.
- 288-295 A cost–benefit analysis of the EU 20/20/2020 package
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 296-307 Well-to-wheels life-cycle analysis of alternative fuels and vehicle technologies in China
by Shen, Wei & Han, Weijian & Chock, David & Chai, Qinhu & Zhang, Aling
- 308-317 The future prospect of PV and CSP solar technologies: An expert elicitation survey
by Bosetti, Valentina & Catenacci, Michela & Fiorese, Giulia & Verdolini, Elena
- 318-327 Towards understanding the robustness of energy distribution networks based on macroscopic and microscopic evaluations
by Liu, Jiming & Shi, Benyun
- 328-332 Forecasting Nord Pool day-ahead prices with an autoregressive model
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 333-345 Sustainable energy for the marine sector
by Vergara, Julio & McKesson, Chris & Walczak, Magdalena
- 346-354 Where renewable electricity is concerned, how costly is “too costly”?
by Pickard, William F.
- 355-364 The impact of electrified transport on local grid infrastructure: A comparison between electric cars and light rail
by Grenier, Agathe & Page, Shannon
- 365-372 Distributional impacts of state-level energy efficiency policies in regional electricity markets
by Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa & Blumsack, Seth & Kleit, Andrew
- 373-382 Energy savings obligations in the UK—A history of change
by Rosenow, Jan
- 383-399 World energy intensity convergence revisited: A weighted distribution dynamics approach
by Herrerias, M.J.
- 400-409 A comparison of the drivers influencing farmers' adoption of enterprises associated with renewable energy
by Tate, Graham & Mbzibain, Aurelian & Ali, Shaukat
- 410-421 Deconstructing the dichotomies of solar photovoltaic (PV) dissemination trajectories in Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe from the 1960s to 2007
by Bawakyillenuo, Simon
- 422-429 Combining physical and economic output data to analyse energy and CO2 emissions trends in industry
by Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 430-441 Energy-related climate change mitigation in Brazil: Potential, abatement costs and associated policies
by Borba, Bruno S.M.C. & Lucena, André F.P. & Rathmann, Régis & Costa, Isabella V.L. & Nogueira, Larissa P.P. & Rochedo, Pedro R.R. & Castelo Branco, David A. & Júnior, Mauricio F.H. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 442-455 The effects of electric vehicles on residential households in the city of Indianapolis
by Huang, Shisheng & Safiullah, Hameed & Xiao, Jingjie & Hodge, Bri-Mathias S. & Hoffman, Ray & Soller, Joan & Jones, Doug & Dininger, Dennis & Tyner, Wallace E. & Liu, Andrew & Pekny, Joseph F.
- 456-467 Do food and oil prices co-move?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 468-476 Energy and quality of life
by Pasten, Cesar & Santamarina, Juan Carlos
- 477-478 Rebound effects for lighting
by Saunders, Harry D. & Tsao, Jeffrey Y.
- 479-487 Can green building councils serve as third party governance institutions? An economic and institutional analysis
by Sedlacek, Sabine & Maier, Gunther
- 488-498 Panel estimation for urbanization, energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Lin, Yan
- 499-514 Feasibility of U.S. renewable portfolio standards under cost caps and case study for Illinois
by Johnson, Sean D. & Moyer, Elisabeth J.
- 515-527 Variations in energy consumption and survival status between rural and urban households: A case study of the Western Loess Plateau, China
by Niu, Shuwen & Zhang, Xin & Zhao, Chunsheng & Niu, Yunzhu
- 528-530 Pricing principles and incentives for energy efficiency investments in multi-family rental housing: The case of Sweden
by Lind, Hans
- 531-540 An assessment of electricity and income distributional trends following rural electrification in poor northeast Brazil
by Obermaier, Martin & Szklo, Alexandre & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre & Pinguelli Rosa, Luiz
- 541-551 A decision support system for assessing offshore wind energy potential in the North Sea
by Schillings, Christoph & Wanderer, Thomas & Cameron, Lachlan & van der Wal, Jan Tjalling & Jacquemin, Jerome & Veum, Karina
- 552-561 Consumer responses to time varying prices for electricity
by Thorsnes, Paul & Williams, John & Lawson, Rob
- 562-571 Participation of CSP plants in the reserve markets: A new challenge for regulators
by Usaola, Julio
- 572-585 Why did the price of solar PV Si feedstock fluctuate so wildly in 2004–2009?
by Yu, Yang & Song, Yuhua & Bao, Haibo
- 586-596 A local-community-level, physically-based model of end-use energy consumption by Australian housing stock
by Ren, Zhengen & Paevere, Phillip & McNamara, Cheryl
- 597-607 The economically acceptable scenarios for investments in desulphurization and denitrification on existing coal-fired units in Bosnia and Herzegovina
by Dimitrijević, Zinaida & Tatić, Kasim
- 608-615 China's energy demand and its characteristics in the industrialization and urbanization process
by Jiang, Zhujun & Lin, Boqiang