2011, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 894-904 Energy poverty in rural Bangladesh
by Barnes, Douglas F. & Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A.
- 905-915 On developing a prospecting tool for wind industry and policy decision support
by McKeown, Charles & Adelaja, Adesoji & Calnin, Benjamin
- 916-925 Local government influence on energy conservation ambitions in existing housing sites--Plucking the low-hanging fruit?
by Hoppe, T. & Bressers, J.Th.A. & Lulofs, K.R.D.
- 926-935 A hybrid model for the optimum integration of renewable technologies in power generation systems
by Poullikkas, Andreas & Kourtis, George & Hadjipaschalis, Ioannis
- 936-949 Electric-systems integration in the Andes community: Opportunities and threats
by Sauma, Enzo & Jerardino, Samuel & Barria, Carlos & Marambio, Rodrigo & Brugman, Alberto & Mejía, José
- 950-960 State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes
by Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J.
- 961-967 The current status of wind energy in Turkey and in the world
by IlkIlIç, Cumali & AydIn, Hüseyin & Behçet, Rasim
- 968-980 Power generation scenarios for Nigeria: An environmental and cost assessment
by Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A.
- 981-989 The empirical effects of a gasoline tax on CO2 emissions reductions from transportation sector in Korea
by Kim, Young-Duk & Han, Hyun-Ok & Moon, Young-Seok
- 990-998 The effect of natural resources on a sustainable development policy: The approach of non-sustainable externalities
by Schilling, Markus & Chiang, Lichun
- 999-1006 Financial development and energy consumption in Central and Eastern European frontier economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 1007-1015 Electricity theft: Overview, issues, prevention and a smart meter based approach to control theft
by Depuru, Soma Shekara Sreenadh Reddy & Wang, Lingfeng & Devabhaktuni, Vijay
- 1016-1021 Comparison of policies on vehicle ownership and use between Beijing and Shanghai and their impacts on fuel consumption by passenger vehicles
by Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 1022-1025 Assessing the effect of oil price on world food prices: Application of principal component analysis
by Esmaeili, Abdoulkarim & Shokoohi, Zainab
2011, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-5 Multi-stakeholder partnerships for transfer of environmentally soundtechnologies
by Morsink, Karlijn & Hofman, Peter S. & Lovett, Jon C.
- 6-22 The regional electricity generation mix in Scotland: A portfolio selection approach incorporating marine technologies
by Allan, Grant & Eromenko, Igor & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 23-39 Levelised costs of Wave and Tidal energy in the UK: Cost competitiveness and the importance of "banded" Renewables Obligation Certificates
by Allan, Grant & Gilmartin, Michelle & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 40-46 Underlying energy demand trends in South Korean and Indonesian aggregate whole economy and residential sectors
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 47-56 Impacts of facility size and location decisions on ethanol production cost
by Kocoloski, Matt & Michael Griffin, W. & Scott Matthews, H.
- 57-65 Economics of oil regulation and the Brazilian reform: Some issues
by Hernandez-Perez, Adriana
- 66-82 Dynamics of final sectoral energy demand and aggregate energy intensity
by Lescaroux, François
- 83-93 Enhancing local distinctiveness fosters public acceptance of tidal energy: A UK case study
by Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 94-104 Public-private partnerships for wind power generation: The Portuguese case
by Martins, Ana Cravinho & Marques, Rui Cunha & Cruz, Carlos Oliveira
- 105-115 The role of market fundamentals and speculation in recent price changes for crude oil
by Kaufmann, Robert K.
- 116-130 Real options valuation of fusion energy R&D programme
by Bednyagin, Denis & Gnansounou, Edgard
- 131-141 Sustainable electricity generation for rural and peri-urban populations of sub-Saharan Africa: The "flexy-energy" concept
by Azoumah, Y. & Yamegueu, D. & Ginies, P. & Coulibaly, Y. & Girard, P.
- 142-155 Energy consumption and CO2 emissions of the European glass industry
by Schmitz, Andreas & Kaminski, Jacek & Maria Scalet, Bianca & Soria, Antonio
- 156-166 The Brazilian sugarcane innovation system
by Furtado, André Tosi & Scandiffio, Mirna Ivonne Gaya & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa
- 167-175 The challenge of energy poverty: Brazilian case study
by Giannini Pereira, Marcio & Vasconcelos Freitas, Marcos Aurélio & da Silva, Neilton Fidelis
- 176-186 Modeling generation expansion in the context of a security of supply mechanism based on long-term auctions. Application to the Colombian case
by Rodilla, P. & Batlle, C. & Salazar, J. & Sánchez, J.J.
- 187-199 Using the decentralized and liberalized electricity market microworld (LEMM) as an educational tool
by Pasaoglu, Güzay
- 200-214 A multi-actor multi-criteria framework to assess the stakeholder support for different biofuel options: The case of Belgium
by Turcksin, Laurence & Macharis, Cathy & Lebeau, Kenneth & Boureima, Faycal & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Bram, Svend & De Ruyck, Jacques & Mertens, Lara & Jossart, Jean-Marc & Gorissen, Leen & Pelkmans, Luc
- 215-227 The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa
by Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David
- 228-233 Indirect fuel use change (IFUC) and the lifecycle environmental impact of biofuel policies
by Rajagopal, D. & Hochman, G. & Zilberman, D.
- 234-247 Reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions from global dairy processing facilities
by Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris
- 248-268 Combining hybrid cars and synthetic fuels with electricity generation and carbon capture and storage
by van Vliet, Oscar & van den Broek, Machteld & Turkenburg, Wim & Faaij, André
- 269-280 Metamorphoses of cogeneration-based district heating in Romania: A case study
by Iacobescu, Flavius & Badescu, Viorel
- 281-289 An analysis of development and research on spent nuclear fuel reprocessing
by Borges Silverio, Leticia & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz
- 290-298 A comparison of the energy and carbon implications of new systems of energy provision in new build housing in the UK
by Monahan, J. & Powell, J.C.
- 299-306 Profiling the regional wind power fluctuation in China
by Yu, Dayang & Liang, Jun & Han, Xueshan & Zhao, Jianguo
- 307-317 Financing concentrating solar power in the Middle East and North Africa--Subsidy or investment?
by Trieb, Franz & Müller-Steinhagen, Hans & Kern, Jürgen
- 318-333 Climate change, nuclear power, and the adaptation-mitigation dilemma
by Kopytko, Natalie & Perkins, John
- 334-348 Energy policies avoiding a tipping point in the climate system
by Bahn, Olivier & Edwards, Neil R. & Knutti, Reto & Stocker, Thomas F.
- 349-357 Geothermal power production in future electricity markets--A scenario analysis for Germany
by Purkus, Alexandra & Barth, Volker
- 358-376 Re-examining uranium supply and demand: New insights
by Kahouli, Sondès
- 377-385 Green Power voluntary purchases: Price elasticity and policy analysis
by Mewton, Ross T. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 386-394 Risk premiums in the German day-ahead Electricity Market
by Viehmann, Johannes
- 395-407 Investigation on the effectiveness of various methods of information dissemination aiming at a change of occupant behaviour related to thermal comfort and exergy consumption
by Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori
- 408-420 Application of the modified Tobin's q to an uncertain energy-saving project with the real options concept
by Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling
- 421-428 Comparative analysis for power generation and ethanol production from sugarcane residual biomass in Brazil
by Seabra, Joaquim E.A. & Macedo, Isaias C.
- 429-441 Embodied emissions abatement--A policy assessment using stochastic analysis
by Acquaye, Adolf & Duffy, Aidan & Basu, Biswajit
- 442-453 An analysis of oil production by OPEC countries: Persistence, breaks, and outliers
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E.
- 454-466 Meeting U.S. passenger vehicle fuel economy standards in 2016 and beyond
by Cheah, Lynette & Heywood, John
- 467-476 Inter-governmental institutions as promoters of energy policy diffusion in a federal setting
by Strebel, Felix
- 477-486 Design and implementation of carbon cap and dividend policies
by Kunkel, Catherine M. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 487-492 Evolution of the indigenous European oil and gas sources--Recent trends and issues for consideration
by Kavalov, Boyan & Petric, Hrvoje & Tzimas, Evangelos
- 493-493 Corrigendum to "Air-conditioning Australian households: The impact of dynamic peak pricing" [Energy Policy 38, 7312-7622]
by Strengers, Yolande
2010, Volume 38, Issue 12
- 7541-7545 Carbon reduction at community scale
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Jackson, Tim & van der Horst, Dan
- 7546-7549 Deliberating on low carbon development
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Urban, Frauke
- 7550-7558 Localism and energy: Negotiating approaches to embedding resilience in energy systems
by O'Brien, Geoff & Hope, Alex
- 7559-7566 Building capacity for low-carbon communities: The role of grassroots initiatives
by Middlemiss, Lucie & Parrish, Bradley D.
- 7567-7574 From private lives to collective action: Recruitment and participation incentives for a community energy program
by Hoffman, Steven M. & High-Pippert, Angela
- 7575-7585 In pursuit of resilient, low carbon communities: An examination of barriers to action in three Canadian cities
by Burch, Sarah
- 7586-7595 Low-carbon communities as a context for individual behavioural change
by Heiskanen, Eva & Johnson, Mikael & Robinson, Simon & Vadovics, Edina & Saastamoinen, Mika
- 7596-7603 Mobilising community action towards a low-carbon future: Opportunities and challenges for local government in the UK
by Peters, Michael & Fudge, Shane & Sinclair, Philip
- 7604-7613 The deployment of decentralised energy systems as part of the housing growth programme in the UK
by Williams, Jo
- 7614-7623 Transitioning to low carbon communities--from behaviour change to systemic change: Lessons from Australia
by Moloney, Susie & Horne, Ralph E. & Fien, John
- 7624-7633 Community action for sustainable housing: Building a low-carbon future
by Seyfang, Gill
- 7634-7638 Making an impact: The influence of policies to reduce emissions from aviation on the business travel patterns of individual corporations
by Davies, Zoe G. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 7639-7652 The impact of the EU ETS on the sectoral innovation system for power generation technologies - Findings for Germany
by Rogge, Karoline S. & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 7653-7664 Can LNG increase competitiveness in the natural gas market?
by Dorigoni, Susanna & Graziano, Clara & Pontoni, Federico
- 7665-7675 The forest products industry at an energy/climate crossroads
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Baek, Youngsun
- 7676-7686 Trends of energy efficiency in Finnish road freight transport 1995-2009 and forecast to 2016
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Pöllänen, Markus
- 7687-7697 A method of identifying and weighting indicators of energy efficiency assessment in Chinese residential buildings
by Yang, Yulan & Li, Baizhan & Yao, Runming
- 7698-7709 Impact of public policy uncertainty on renewable energy investment: Wind power and the production tax credit
by Barradale, Merrill Jones
- 7710-7721 Energy content of world trade
by Wagner, Gernot
- 7722-7731 Energy efficiency interventions in UK higher education institutions
by Altan, Hasim
- 7732-7743 Electricity saving in households--A social cognitive approach
by Thøgersen, John & Grønhøj, Alice
- 7744-7755 A review of building energy regulation and policy for energy conservation in developing countries
by Iwaro, Joseph & Mwasha, Abraham
- 7756-7763 Emission intensity in New Zealand manufacturing and the short-run impacts of emissions pricing
by Bartleet, Matthew & Iyer, Kris & Numan-Parsons, Elisabeth
- 7764-7774 A system dynamic model for production and consumption policy in Iran oil and gas sector
by Kiani, Behdad & Ali Pourfakhraei, Mohammad
- 7775-7782 National energy policies: Obstructing the reduction of global CO2 emissions? An analysis of Swedish energy policies for the district heating sector
by Difs, Kristina
- 7783-7792 The use of multiple criteria decision making methodologies for the promotion of RES through funding schemes in Cyprus, A review
by Theodorou, Savvas & Florides, Georgios & Tassou, Savvas
- 7793-7802 Methodology to estimate the output of a dual solar-wind renewable energy system in Japan
by Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 7803-7817 Stimulating energy-efficient innovations in the Dutch building sector: Empirical evidence from patent counts and policy lessons
by Noailly, Joëlle & Batrakova, Svetlana
- 7818-7826 CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø? A commercial analysis
by Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne
- 7827-7843 European energy security: An analysis of future Russian natural gas production and exports
by Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell
- 7844-7849 Price and income elasticities of crude oil import demand in South Africa: A cointegration analysis
by Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 7850-7860 CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in BRIC countries
by Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Tsai, Chung-Ming
- 7861-7872 Output-based allocations and revenue recycling: Implications for the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme
by Lennox, James A. & van Nieuwkoop, Renger
- 7873-7883 Environmental analysis of a German strategy for carbon capture and storage of coal power plants
by Schreiber, A. & Zapp, P. & Markewitz, P. & Vögele, S.
- 7884-7897 Modeling the potential for thermal concentrating solar power technologies
by Zhang, Yabei & Smith, Steven J. & Kyle, G. Page & Stackhouse Jr., Paul W.
- 7898-7910 Energy efficiency in social housing: Opportunities and barriers from a case study in Brazil
by Bodach, Susanne & Hamhaber, J.
- 7911-7920 The benefit of regional diversification of cogeneration investments in Europe: A mean-variance portfolio analysis
by Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard
- 7921-7928 The EU electricity disclosure from the business perspective--A study from Norway
by Aasen, M. & Westskog, H. & Wilhite, H. & Lindberg, M.
- 7929-7938 The optimal fuel mix and redistribution of social surplus in the Korean power market
by Kim, Hyunsook & Kim, Sung-Soo
- 7939-7950 The prospects for hard coal as a fuel for the Polish power sector
by Kaminski, Jacek & KudeLko, Mariusz
- 7951-7959 Sustainable urban energy: Development of a mesoscale assessment model for solar reflective roof technologies
by Jo, J.H. & Carlson, J. & Golden, J.S. & Bryan, H.
- 7960-7970 Assessment of the economic impact of environmental constraints on short-term hydropower plant operation
by Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Wilhelmi, José R.
- 7971-7979 The socio-political economy of nuclear power development in Japan and South Korea
by Valentine, Scott Victor & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
2010, Volume 38, Issue 11
- 6389-6390 Energy efficiency policies and strategies
by Yang, Ming
- 6391-6397 Integrated resource strategic planning: Case study of energy efficiency in the Chinese power sector
by Hu, Zhaoguang & Tan, Xiandong & Yang, Fan & Yang, Ming & Wen, Quan & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang
- 6398-6408 US energy conservation and efficiency policies: Challenges and opportunities
by Dixon, Robert K. & McGowan, Elizabeth & Onysko, Ganna & Scheer, Richard M.
- 6409-6418 The 25 IEA energy efficiency policy recommendations to the G8 Gleneagles Plan of Action
by Jollands, Nigel & Waide, Paul & Ellis, Mark & Onoda, Takao & Laustsen, Jens & Tanaka, Kanako & de T'Serclaes, Philippine & Barnsley, Ingrid & Bradley, Rick & Meier, Alan
- 6419-6427 G8+5 collaboration on energy efficiency and IPEEC: Shortcut to a sustainable future?
by Lesage, Dries & Van de Graaf, Thijs & Westphal, Kirsten
- 6428-6438 Energy efficiency in India: Assessing the policy regimes and their impacts
by Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, Darshini & Ravindranath, N.H.
- 6439-6452 Overview of current energy-efficiency policies in China
by Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark D. & Price, Lynn
- 6453-6462 Light vehicle energy efficiency programs and their impact on Brazilian CO2 emissions
by Wills, William & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre
- 6463-6474 Final energy use in IEA countries: The role of energy efficiency
by Taylor, Peter G. & d'Ortigue, Olivier Lavagne & Francoeur, Michel & Trudeau, Nathalie
- 6475-6484 The Chinese nonferrous metals industry--energy use and CO2 emissions
by Yanjia, Wang & Chandler, William
- 6485-6498 The challenge of reducing energy consumption of the Top-1000 largest industrial enterprises in China
by Price, Lynn & Wang, Xuejun & Yun, Jiang
- 6499-6513 A model for the development of a power production system in Greece, Part I: Where RES do not meet EU targets
by Kalampalikas, Nikolaos G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 6514-6528 A model for the development of a power production system in Greece, Part II: Where RES meet EU targets
by Kalampalikas, Nikolaos G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 6529-6533 Decomposing international polarization of per capita CO2 emissions
by Antonio Duro, Juan
- 6534-6539 Hydropower potential of municipal water supply dams in Turkey: A case study in Ulutan Dam
by Kucukali, Serhat
- 6540-6544 The car industry and the blow-out of the hydrogen hype
by Bakker, Sjoerd
- 6545-6550 Energy efficiency standards for refrigerators in Brazil: A methodology for impact evaluation
by Augustus de Melo, Conrado & de Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto
- 6551-6559 Efficient capacity investment and joint production agreements in an oligopolistic electricity market: The HidroAysén joint venture project
by Raineri, Ricardo & Contreras, Gonzalo
- 6560-6565 Causality between energy consumption and output growth in the Indian cement industry: An application of the panel vector error correction model (VECM)
by Kumar Mandal, Sabuj & Madheswaran, S.
- 6566-6569 Peak Oil and other threatening peaks--Chimeras without substance
by Radetzki, Marian
- 6570-6573 Linear and nonlinear causality between sectoral electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Taiwan
by Cheng-Lang, Yang & Lin, Hung-Pin & Chang, Chih-Heng
- 6574-6585 Understanding the spectrum of residential energy consumption: A quantile regression approach
by Kaza, Nikhil
- 6586-6596 The slow search for solutions: Lessons from historical energy transitions by sector and service
by Fouquet, Roger
- 6597-6603 The embodied energy and environmental emissions of construction projects in China: An economic input-output LCA model
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 6604-6614 Optimizing a CO2 value chain for the Norwegian Continental Shelf
by Klokk, Ø. & Schreiner, P.F. & Pagès-Bernaus, A. & Tomasgard, A.
- 6615-6628 Dealing with surplus emissions in the climate negotiations after Copenhagen: What are the options for compromise?
by den Elzen, Michel & Roelfsema, Mark & Slingerland, Stephan
- 6629-6637 Economic analysis of coal price-electricity price adjustment in China based on the CGE model
by He, Y.X. & Zhang, S.L. & Yang, L.Y. & Wang, Y.J. & Wang, J.
- 6638-6653 China in the transition to a low-carbon economy
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 6654-6661 Reevaluating the first and the second dividends of environmental tax reforms
by Giménez, Eduardo L. & Rodríguez, Miguel
- 6662-6673 Making, breaking, and (partially) remaking markets: State regulation and photovoltaic electricity in New Jersey
by Hart, David M.
- 6674-6683 Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example
by Uba, Katrin
- 6684-6694 Rethinking economy-wide rebound measures: An unbiased proposal
by Guerra, Ana-Isabel & Sancho, Ferran
- 6695-6702 'Capture ready' regulation of fossil fuel power plants - Betting the UK's carbon emissions on promises of future technology
by Markusson, Nils & Haszeldine, Stuart
- 6703-6712 Cost and emissions impacts of plug-in hybrid vehicles on the Ohio power system
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Fagiani, Riccardo & Marano, Vincenzo
- 6713-6723 Economic evaluation and optimization of a photovoltaic-fuel cell-batteries hybrid system for use in the Brazilian Amazon
by Silva, Sergio B. & de Oliveira, Marco A.G. & Severino, Mauro M.
- 6724-6735 Interactions and implications of renewable and climate change policy on UK energy scenarios
by Anandarajah, Gabrial & Strachan, Neil
- 6736-6745 On integration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles into existing power system structures
by Galus, Matthias D. & Zima, Marek & Andersson, Göran
- 6746-6754 Blowing against the wind--An exploratory application of actor network theory to the analysis of local controversies and participation processes in wind energy
by Jolivet, Eric & Heiskanen, Eva
- 6755-6766 Electricity sector reforms in four Latin-American countries and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions and renewable energy
by Janet Ruiz-Mendoza, Belizza & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia
- 6767-6775 Chinese academic experts' assessment for forest bio-energy development in China
by Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 6776-6783 How ambitious are China and India's emissions intensity targets?
by Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank
- 6784-6792 An analysis of the driving forces of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
by Dong, Yanli & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Liu, Xianbing & Wang, Can
- 6793-6803 The potential of fission nuclear power in resolving global climate change under the constraints of nuclear fuel resources and once-through fuel cycles
by Knapp, Vladimir & Pevec, Dubravko & Matijevic, Mario
- 6804-6819 Preliminary evaluation of the Section 1603 treasury grant program for renewable power projects in the United States
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm
- 6820-6829 The role of energy efficiency spending in Maryland's implementation of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
by Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Ruth, Matthias & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Chen, Yihsu & Ross, Kimberly & Myers, Erica
- 6830-6848 An attitude study on the environmental effects of rationing petrol in Tehran
by Hanafizadeh, Payam & Navardi, Zeinab & Bamdad Soofi, Jahanyar
- 6849-6859 Incentivizing wood-based Fischer-Tropsch diesel through financial policy instruments: An economic assessment for Norway
by Bright, Ryan M. & H. Strømman, Anders
- 6860-6867 Fuel consumption from vehicles of China until 2030 in energy scenarios
by Zhang, Qingyu & Tian, Weili & Zheng, Yingyue & Zhang, Lili
- 6868-6876 Personal carbon trading: A policy ahead of its time?
by Fawcett, Tina
- 6877-6885 Motivations driving renewable energy in European countries: A panel data approach
by Marques, António C. & Fuinhas, José A. & Pires Manso, J.R.
- 6886-6899 Status of thermal power generation in India--Perspectives on capacity, generation and carbon dioxide emissions
by Ghosh, Subhodip
- 6900-6909 Renewable energy policy and landscape management in Andalusia, Spain: The facts
by Prados, María-José
- 6910-6918 Monitoring energy efficiency trends in European industry: Which top-down method should be used?
by Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 6919-6925 Effect of hybrid system battery performance on determining CO2 emissions of hybrid electric vehicles in real-world conditions
by Alvarez, Robert & Schlienger, Peter & Weilenmann, Martin
- 6926-6935 Strategies for carbon dioxide emissions reductions: Residential natural gas efficiency, economic, and ancillary health impacts in Maryland
by Ruth, Matthias & Blohm, Andrew & Mauer, Joanna & Gabriel, Steven A. & Kesana, Vijay G. & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius
- 6936-6945 An assessment of the present and future opportunities for combined heat and power with district heating (CHP-DH) in the United Kingdom
by Kelly, Scott & Pollitt, Michael
- 6946-6954 The impact of increased interconnection on electricity systems with large penetrations of wind generation: A case study of Ireland and Great Britain
by Denny, E. & Tuohy, A. & Meibom, P. & Keane, A. & Flynn, D. & Mullane, A. & O'Malley, M.
- 6955-6965 Low carbon fuel standards: Implementation scenarios and challenges
by Yeh, Sonia & Sperling, Daniel
- 6966-6976 Integration of electricity markets in Europe: Relevant issues for Italy
by Creti, Anna & Fumagalli, Eileen & Fumagalli, Elena
- 6977-6988 An overview of biofuel policies across the world
by Sorda, Giovanni & Banse, Martin & Kemfert, Claudia
- 6989-7000 Cost and optimal feed-in tariff for small scale photovoltaic systems in China
by Rigter, Jasper & Vidican, Georgeta
- 7001-7013 Privatization of electricity distribution in the Northeast of Brazil: The good, the bad, the ugly or the naïve?
by Silvestre, Bruno & Hall, Jeremy & Matos, Stelvia & Figueira, Luiz Augusto
- 7014-7020 Test run of biodiesel in public transport system in Belgrade
by Tica, Slaven & Filipovic, Snezana & Zivanovic, Predrag & Milovanovic, Branko
- 7021-7030 Renewable energy potential on brownfield sites: A case study of Michigan
by Adelaja, Soji & Shaw, Judy & Beyea, Wayne & Charles McKeown, J.D.
- 7031-7040 Economic and environmental implications of Turkish accession to the European Union: A CGE analysis
by AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa
- 7041-7047 Producer responsibility and recycling solar photovoltaic modules
by McDonald, N.C. & Pearce, J.M.
- 7048-7053 Energy conservation potential in Taiwanese textile industry
by Hong, Gui-Bing & Su, Te-Li & Lee, Jenq-Daw & Hsu, Tsung-Chi & Chen, Hua-Wei
- 7054-7069 Eliciting public preference for nuclear energy against the backdrop of global warming
by Liao, Shu-Yi & Tseng, Wei-Chun & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 7070-7081 Grid matching of large-scale wind energy conversion systems, alone and in tandem with large-scale photovoltaic systems: An Israeli case study
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 7082-7092 Power sector reform in Maharashtra, India
by Totare, Ninad P. & Pandit, Shubha
- 7093-7105 Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal
by Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F.
- 7106-7120 Western China energy development and west to east energy transfer: Application of the Western China Sustainable Energy Development Model
by Chen, Wenying & Li, Hualin & Wu, Zongxin
- 7121-7129 Getting reforms done in inhospitable institutional environments: untying a Gordian Knot in India's power distribution sector
by Tankha, Sunil & Misal, Annasahed B. & Fuller, Boyd W.
- 7130-7141 A decision model for energy resource selection in China
by Wang, Bing & Kocaoglu, Dundar F. & Daim, Tugrul U. & Yang, Jiting
- 7142-7151 Cost and CO2 aspects of future vehicle options in Europe under new energy policy scenarios
by Thiel, Christian & Perujo, Adolfo & Mercier, Arnaud
- 7152-7160 The changing role of the State in the expansion of electricity supply in Latin America
by Batlle, Carlos & Barroso, Luiz A. & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 7161-7168 Emerging bio-ethanol projects in Nigeria: Their opportunities and challenges
by Ohimain, Elijah I.
- 7169-7179 A critical assessment of the different approaches aimed to secure electricity generation supply
by Batlle, C. & Rodilla, P.
- 7180-7188 Evaluating the benefits of an electrical energy storage system in a future smart grid
by Wade, N.S. & Taylor, P.C. & Lang, P.D. & Jones, P.R.
- 7189-7199 Is carbon lock-in blocking investments in the hydrogen economy? A survey of actors' strategies
by Bento, Nuno
- 7200-7208 The viability of balancing wind generation with large scale energy storage
by Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor & O'Malley, Mark
- 7209-7215 Caspian energy phase II: Beyond 2005
by Shaffer, Brenda
- 7216-7225 Robust incentives and the design of a climate change governance regime
by Nemet, Gregory F.
- 7226-7234 Energy-urban transition: The Mexican case
by Páez, Armando
- 7235-7249 On the adoption of electricity as a domestic source by Mozambican households
by Arthur, Maria de Fatima S.R. & Zahran, Sammy & Bucini, Gabriela
- 7250-7256 Cultural challenges to Chinese oil companies in Africa and their strategies
by Feng, George & Mu, Xianzhong
- 7257-7268 Wind power integration and power system flexibility-An empirical analysis of extreme events in Germany under the new negative price regime
by Nicolosi, Marco
- 7269-7277 Broken dreams: Unmet expectations of investors in the Philippine electricity restructuring and privatization
by Roxas, Fernando & Santiago, Andrea
- 7278-7285 The impacts of carbon tax and complementary policies on Chinese economy
by Lu, Chuanyi & Tong, Qing & Liu, Xuemei
- 7286-7298 An outlook into energy consumption in large scale industries in India: The cases of steel, aluminium and cement
by Dutta, Monica & Mukherjee, Saptarshi
- 7299-7311 Managing a hydro-energy reservoir: A policy approach
by van Ackere, Ann & Ochoa, Patricia
- 7312-7322 Air-conditioning Australian households: The impact of dynamic peak pricing
by Strengers, Yolande
- 7323-7337 Valuation framework for large scale electricity storage in a case with wind curtailment
by Loisel, Rodica & Mercier, Arnaud & Gatzen, Christoph & Elms, Nick & Petric, Hrvoje
- 7338-7345 Assessment of high penetration of solar photovoltaics in Wisconsin
by Myers, Kevin S. & Klein, Sanford A. & Reindl, Douglas T.
- 7346-7357 Evolution of China's power dispatch principle and the new energy saving power dispatch policy
by Ciwei, Gao & Yang, Li
- 7358-7369 Public R&D and commercialization of energy-efficient technology: A case study of Japanese projects
by Kimura, Osamu
- 7370-7377 Comparing welfare effects of different regulation schemes: An application to the electricity distribution industry
by Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli
- 7378-7394 The transition to renewables: Can PV provide an answer to the peak oil and climate change challenges?
by Lloyd, Bob & Forest, Andrew S.
- 7395-7403 External governance and the EU policy for sustainable biofuels, the case of Mozambique
by Di Lucia, Lorenzo
- 7404-7415 Competitiveness of Brazilian sugarcane ethanol compared to US corn ethanol
by Crago, Christine L. & Khanna, Madhu & Barton, Jason & Giuliani, Eduardo & Amaral, Weber