2012, Volume 46, Issue C
- 36-48 Conceptualizing energy security
by Winzer, Christian
- 49-57 Legislative fractionalization and partisan shifts to the left increase the volatility of public energy R&D expenditures
by Baccini, Leonardo & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 58-67 The carbon footprint of indoor Cannabis production
by Mills, Evan
- 68-77 Promoting renewable energy through capacity markets: An analysis of the Russian support scheme
by Boute, Anatole
- 78-87 Economic evaluation of current conditions of competition and efficiency of automotive and rail systems in Colombia
by Vasco Correa, Carlos Andrés
- 88-99 Value generation of future CSP projects in North Africa
by Kost, Christoph & Engelken, Maximilian & Schlegl, Thomas
- 100-108 Joint R&D in low-carbon technology development in China: A case study of the wind-turbine manufacturing industry
by Zhou, Yuanchun & Zhang, Bing & Zou, Ji & Bi, Jun & Wang, Ke
- 109-115 Short-run price and income elasticity of gasoline demand: Evidence from Lebanon
by Ben Sita, Bernard & Marrouch, Walid & Abosedra, Salah
- 116-134 Emission allowances and mitigation costs of China and India resulting from different effort-sharing approaches
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & Weitzel, Matthias & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Peterson, Sonja & Narita, Daiju
- 135-143 Japan’s energy security predicament post-Fukushima
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 144-152 Modeling Turkey’s future LNG supply security strategy
by Efe Biresselioglu, Mehmet & Hakan Demir, Muhittin & Kandemir, Cansu
- 153-169 The cost of natural gas shortages in Ireland
by Leahy, Eimear & Devitt, Conor & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 170-184 Evaluation of the impact of environmental public policy measures on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in the French residential sector
by Charlier, Dorothée & Risch, Anna
- 185-192 Impact of electric range and fossil fuel price level on the economics of plug-in hybrid vehicles and greenhouse gas abatement costs
by Özdemir, Enver Doruk & Hartmann, Niklas
- 193-202 A method for estimating security of electricity supply from intermittent sources: Scenarios for Germany until 203011The paper is based on a study of the Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWI) which assessed German electricity supply security in the short- and mid-term. We thank two anonymous reviewers for their comments
by Grave, Katharina & Paulus, Moritz & Lindenberger, Dietmar
- 203-215 To what extent are EU steel companies susceptible to competitive loss due to climate policy?
by Okereke, Chukwumerije & McDaniels, Devin
- 216-224 Ecological total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China
by Li, Lan-Bing & Hu, Jin-Li
- 225-233 Predicting the market potential of plug-in electric vehicles using multiday GPS data
by Khan, Mobashwir & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 234-245 Analysis and decomposition of the energy intensity of California industries
by Hasanbeigi, Ali & de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Sathaye, Jayant
- 246-252 Understanding social acceptance of electricity generation sources
by Bronfman, Nicolás C. & Jiménez, Raquel B. & Arévalo, Pilar C. & Cifuentes, Luis A.
- 253-267 Capturing spatial effects, technology interactions, and uncertainty in urban energy and carbon models: Retrofitting newcastle as a case-study
by Keirstead, James & Calderon, Carlos
- 268-277 Impacts of urbanization on national transport and road energy use: Evidence from low, middle and high income countries
by Poumanyvong, Phetkeo & Kaneko, Shinji & Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 278-283 Mexican energy policy and sustainability indicators
by Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia & Ruiz-Mendoza, Belizza Janet & Rodríguez-Padilla, Víctor
- 284-291 Impacts of renewables obligation with recycling of the buy-out fund
by Zhou, Huizhong
- 292-300 Fair play in energy policy decisions: Procedural fairness, outcome fairness and acceptance of the decision to rebuild nuclear power plants
by Visschers, Vivianne H.M. & Siegrist, Michael
- 301-307 The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park
by Liu, Lingxuan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Wei, Qi & He, Pan
- 308-318 Understanding cross-national trends in high-tech renewable power equipment exports to the United States
by Sawhney, Aparna & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 319-334 Analysis of the residential location choice and household energy consumption behavior by incorporating multiple self-selection effects
by Biying, Yu & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 335-345 A simulation of the economic impact of renewable energy development in Morocco
by de Arce, Rafael & Mahía, Ramón & Medina, Eva & Escribano, Gonzalo
- 346-358 Energy audit practices in China: National and local experiences and issues
by Shen, Bo & Price, Lynn & Lu, Hongyou
- 359-369 Modelling the impact of urban form on household energy demand and related CO2 emissions in the Greater Dublin Region
by Liu, Xiaochen & Sweeney, John
- 370-381 CO2 emissions and economic activity: Heterogeneity across countries and non-stationary series
by Piaggio, Matías & Padilla, Emilio
- 382-385 Politics—not OPEC interventions—explain oil's extraordinary price history
by Radetzki, Marian
- 386-398 The importance of economies of scale for reductions in greenhouse gas emissions from shipping
by Lindstad, Haakon & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn E. & Strømman, Anders H.
- 399-416 Effects of aggregating electric load in the United States
by Corcoran, Bethany A. & Jenkins, Nick & Jacobson, Mark Z.
- 417-426 Emergency oil stocks in Southeastern and Eastern Europe: What explains variation in convergence towards the EU model?
by Tosun, Jale
- 427-433 Indian UMPP dream turned sour: A case study based discussion
by Goyal, Mohit & Dujari, Hemant & Misra, Sarthak
- 434-442 Is renewable energy effective in promoting growth?
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto
- 443-451 Restructuring and the retail residential market for power in Pennsylvania
by Kleit, Andrew N. & Shcherbakova, Anastasia V. & Chen, Xu
- 452-459 “Greenwashing gas: Might a ‘transition fuel’ label legitimize carbon-intensive natural gas development?”
by Stephenson, Eleanor & Doukas, Alexander & Shaw, Karena
- 460-472 Overcoming energy efficiency barriers through systems approach—A conceptual framework
by Chai, Kah-Hin & Yeo, Catrina
- 473-488 Parametric analysis of technology and policy tradeoffs for conventional and electric light-duty vehicles
by Barter, Garrett E. & Reichmuth, David & Westbrook, Jessica & Malczynski, Leonard A. & West, Todd H. & Manley, Dawn K. & Guzman, Katherine D. & Edwards, Donna M.
- 489-497 The impact of energy labels and accessibility on office rents
by Kok, Nils & Jennen, Maarten
- 498-510 Microalgal biodiesel and the Renewable Fuel Standard's greenhouse gas requirement
by Soratana, Kullapa & Harper Jr., Willie F. & Landis, Amy E.
- 511-519 Influence of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging strategies on charging and battery degradation costs
by Lunz, Benedikt & Yan, Zexiong & Gerschler, Jochen Bernhard & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 520-529 Why do electricity utilities cooperate with coal suppliers? A theoretical and empirical analysis from China
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Lyon, Thomas P. & Wang, Feng & Song, Cui
- 530-536 Effective climate-energy solutions, escape routes and peak oil
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 537-549 An assessment of international trade related to bioenergy use in Austria—Methodological aspects, recent developments and the relevance of indirect trade
by Kalt, Gerald & Kranzl, Lukas
- 550-557 The impact of state financial incentives on market deployment of solar technology
by Sarzynski, Andrea & Larrieu, Jeremy & Shrimali, Gireesh
- 558-573 Benefits and cost implications from integrating small flexible nuclear reactors with off-shore wind farms in a virtual power plant
by Shropshire, David & Purvins, Arturs & Papaioannou, Ioulia & Maschio, Isabella
- 574-584 A comparative analysis of China’s regional energy and emission performance: Which is the better way to deal with undesirable outputs?
by Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Xian
- 585-593 Energy, emissions and emergency medical services: Policy matters
by Brown, Lawrence H. & Blanchard, Ian E.
- 594-600 Persistence in natural gas consumption in the US: An unobserved component model
by Golpe, Antonio A. & Carmona, Monica & Congregado, Emilio
2012, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-5 Fossil fuel subsidy removal and inadequate public power supply: Implications for businesses
by Bazilian, Morgan & Onyeji, Ijeoma
- 6-11 Japan's post-Fukushima challenge – implications from the German experience on renewable energy policy
by Huenteler, Joern & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Kanie, Norichika
- 12-17 What will the Fukushima disaster change?
by Thomas, Steve
- 18-23 Correcting a fundamental error in greenhouse gas accounting related to bioenergy
by Haberl, Helmut & Sprinz, Detlef & Bonazountas, Marc & Cocco, Pierluigi & Desaubies, Yves & Henze, Mogens & Hertel, Ole & Johnson, Richard K. & Kastrup, Ulrike & Laconte, Pierre & Lange, Eckart & Novak, Peter & Paavola, Jouni & Reenberg, Anette & van den Hove, Sybille & Vermeire, Theo & Wadhams, Peter & Searchinger, Timothy
- 24-32 An AHP decision making model for optimal allocation of energy subsidy among socio-economic subsectors in Iran
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Ameli, Ahmad
- 33-42 Cost-effectiveness of high-efficiency appliances in the U.S. residential sector: A case study
by McNeil, Michael A. & Bojda, Nicholas
- 43-53 Oil development in China: Current status and future trends
by Ma, Linwei & Fu, Feng & Li, Zheng & Liu, Pei
- 54-63 Asymmetric interdependence in the Czech–Russian energy relations
by Binhack, Petr & Tichý, Lukáš
- 64-72 Are small-scale grid-connected photovoltaic systems a cost-effective policy for lowering electricity bills and reducing carbon emissions? A technical, economic, and carbon emission analysis
by McHenry, Mark P.
- 73-85 Large scale technical and economical assessment of wind energy potential with a GIS tool: Case study Iowa
by Grassi, Stefano & Chokani, Ndaona & Abhari, Reza S.
- 86-101 Comparison of the financial attractiveness among prospective offshore wind parks in selected European countries
by Prässler, Thomas & Schaechtele, Jan
- 102-111 Poverty and growth impacts of high oil prices: Evidence from Sri Lanka
by Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S.
- 112-121 Landlords versus tenants: Information asymmetry and mismatched preferences for home energy efficiency
by Phillips, Yvonne
- 122-132 An assessment of greenhouse gas emissions-weighted clean energy standards
by Coffman, Makena & Griffin, James P. & Bernstein, Paul
- 133-141 Governing the transition of socio-technical systems: A case study of the development of smart grids in Korea
by Ngar-yin Mah, Daphne & van der Vleuten, Johannes Marinus & Chi-man Ip, Jasper & Ronald Hills, Peter
- 142-151 Energy analysis and environmental impacts of microalgal biodiesel in China
by Yanfen, Liao & Zehao, Huang & Xiaoqian, Ma
- 152-166 Global travel within the 2°C climate target
by Girod, Bastien & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Deetman, Sebastiaan
- 167-175 Civil unrest in North Africa—Risks for natural gas supply?
by Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhöner, Caroline
- 176-186 Siting locally-unwanted facilities: What can be learnt from the location of Italian power plants
by Garrone, Paola & Groppi, Angelamaria
- 187-200 The mass-retrofitting of an energy efficient-low carbon zone: Baselining the urban regeneration strategy, vision, masterplan and redevelopment scheme
by Deakin, Mark & Campbell, Fiona & Reid, Alasdair
- 201-216 Renewable energy issues and implementation of European energy policy: The missing generation?
by Μichalena, Evanthie & Hills, Jeremy M.
- 217-225 Energy consumption, carbon emissions and economic growth nexus in Bangladesh: Cointegration and dynamic causality analysis
by Jahangir Alam, Mohammad & Ara Begum, Ismat & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 226-236 Granger non-causality tests between (non)renewable energy consumption and output in Italy since 1861: The (ir)relevance of structural breaks
by Vaona, Andrea
- 237-242 State-level renewable electricity policies and reductions in carbon emissions
by Prasad, Monica & Munch, Steven
- 243-251 Opportunities and barriers for implementing CO2 capture ready designs: A case study of stakeholder perceptions in Guangdong, China
by Li, Jia & Liang, Xi & Cockerill, Tim & Gibbins, Jon & Reiner, David
- 252-262 Impact of reform and privatisation on employees a case study of power sector reform in Orissa, India
by Kundu, Goutam Kumar & Mishra, Bidhu Bhusan
- 263-267 A Nation-Sized Battery?
by Pickard, William F.
- 268-276 An empirical typology of energy services based on a well-developed market: France
by Duplessis, Bruno & Adnot, Jérôme & Dupont, Maxime & Racapé, François
- 277-285 A holistic method to assess building energy efficiency combining D-S theory and the evidential reasoning approach
by Yao, Runming & Yang, Yulan & Li, Baizhan
- 286-292 Is an increased elderly population related to decreased CO2 emissions from road transportation?
by Okada, Akira
- 293-303 A simulation model for reliability-based appraisal of an energy policy: The case of Lebanon
by Hamdan, H.A. & Ghajar, R.F. & Chedid, R.B.
- 304-307 Energy efficiency: Is re-distribution worth the gains?
by Croucher, Matthew
- 308-316 Regulatory adaptation: Accommodating electric vehicles in a petroleum world
by Lutsey, Nicholas & Sperling, Daniel
- 317-326 The development of renewable energy power in India: Which policies have been effective?
by Schmid, Gisèle
- 327-341 We keep on truckin': Trends in freight energy use and carbon emissions in 11 IEA countries
by Eom, Jiyong & Schipper, Lee & Thompson, Lou
- 342-349 Energy consumption, economic growth and CO2 emissions in Middle East and North African countries
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Ben Youssef, Adel & M'henni, Hatem & Rault, Christophe
- 350-358 Development policy for non-grid-connected wind power in China: An analysis based on institutional change
by Fang, Yong & Li, Jing & Wang, Mingming
- 359-367 The evaluation of feed-in tariff regulation of Turkey for onshore wind energy based on the economic analysis
by Ertürk, Mehmet
- 368-377 A quantile regression analysis of the rebound effect: Evidence from the 2009 National Household Transportation Survey in the United States
by Su, Qing
- 378-388 Competing on service and branding in the renewable electricity sector
by Paladino, Angela & Pandit, Ameet P.
- 389-398 International benchmarking: Supplying the information for product efficiency policy makers
by Siderius, Hans-Paul & Jeffcott, Stuart & Blok, Kornelis
- 399-411 Edison Revisited: Should we use DC circuits for lighting in commercial buildings?
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L. & Morgan, Granger
- 412-419 The impact of China's differential electricity pricing policy on power sector CO2 emissions
by Hu, Junfeng & Kahrl, Fredrich & Yan, Qingyou & Wang, Xiaoya
- 420-429 Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany
by Steffen, Bjarne
- 430-439 What is the energy policy-planning network and who dominates it?: A network and QCA analysis of leading energy firms and organizations
by Crawford, Seth
- 440-448 Energy-water nexus of wind power in China: The balancing act between CO2 emissions and water consumption
by Li, Xin & Feng, Kuishuang & Siu, Yim Ling & Hubacek, Klaus
- 449-458 Energy abatement in Chinese industry: Cost evaluation of regulation strategies and allocation alternatives
by Xia, X.H. & Chen, G.Q.
- 459-468 A qualitative evaluation of policy instruments used to improve energy performance of existing private dwellings in the Netherlands
by Murphy, Lorraine & Meijer, Frits & Visscher, Henk
- 469-477 Energy performance of buildings—EPBD in Greece
by Dascalaki, E.G. & Balaras, C.A. & Gaglia, A.G. & Droutsa, K.G. & Kontoyiannidis, S.
- 478-489 Energy source perceptions and policy support: Image associations, emotional evaluations, and cognitive beliefs
by Truelove, Heather Barnes
- 490-501 Environmental emissions by Chinese industry: Exergy-based unifying assessment
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q. & Xia, X.H. & Li, S.C. & Chen, Z.M. & Ji, Xi
- 502-509 Breaks and trends in OECD countries' energy–GDP ratios
by Liddle, Brantley
- 510-515 An evaluation model for low carbon island policy: The case of Taiwan's green transportation policy
by Trappey, Amy J.C. & Trappey, Charles & Hsiao, C.T. & Ou, Jerry J.R. & Li, S.J. & Chen, Kevin W.P.
- 516-520 Forecasting monthly peak demand of electricity in India—A critique
by Rallapalli, Srinivasa Rao & Ghosh, Sajal
- 521-528 Analysis and proposal of implementation effects of heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit of existing residential buildings in northern heating areas of China in “the 11th Five-Year Plan” period
by Bao, Lingling & Zhao, Jing & Zhu, Neng
- 529-540 Market penetration speed and effects on CO2 reduction of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in Japan
by Yabe, Kuniaki & Shinoda, Yukio & Seki, Tomomichi & Tanaka, Hideo & Akisawa, Atsushi
- 541-550 Speculation and the 2008 oil bubble: The DCOT Report analysis
by Tokic, Damir
- 551-566 Determinants of energy efficiency investments in the US
by Abadie, Luis M. & Ortiz, Ramon A. & Galarraga, I.
- 567-575 Causality analysis of diesel consumption and economic growth in Cameroon
by Tamba, Jean Gaston & Njomo, Donatien & Limanond, Thirayoot & Ntsafack, Borel
- 576-582 The energy return on energy investment (EROI) of photovoltaics: Methodology and comparisons with fossil fuel life cycles
by Raugei, Marco & Fullana-i-Palmer, Pere & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 583-593 The influential factors of China's regional energy intensity and its spatial linkages: 1988–2007
by Yu, Huayi
- 594-605 Building regulations in energy efficiency: Compliance in England and Wales
by Pan, Wei & Garmston, Helen
- 606-613 Simulations of scenarios with 100% renewable electricity in the Australian National Electricity Market
by Elliston, Ben & Diesendorf, Mark & MacGill, Iain
- 614-627 Modelling the economic impacts of 500MW of wave power in Ireland
by Deane, J.P. & Dalton, G. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P.
- 628-634 Does Portuguese economy support crude oil conservation hypothesis?
by Bashiri Behmiri, Niaz & Pires Manso, José R.
- 635-644 Assessing the performance of renewable electricity support instruments
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar
- 645-653 Feed-in tariff in Ukraine: The only driver of renewables' industry growth?
by Trypolska, Galyna
- 654-665 Assessing and managing regulatory risk in renewable energy: Contrasts between Canada and the United States
by Holburn, Guy L.F.
- 666-670 Determination of greenhouse gas emission resulting from gas flaring activities in Nigeria
by Anomohanran, O.
- 671-679 Optimum residential load management strategy for real time pricing (RTP) demand response programs
by Lujano-Rojas, Juan M. & Monteiro, Cláudio & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 680-690 Assessing the performance of Dutch local energy companies
by Blokhuis, Erik & Advokaat, Bart & Schaefer, Wim
- 691-703 Financing renewable energy infrastructure: Formulation, pricing and impact of a carbon revenue bond
by Tang, Amy & Chiara, Nicola & Taylor, John E.
- 704-713 Reducing information asymmetry in the power industry: Mandatory and voluntary information disclosure regulations of sulfur dioxide emission
by Zhu, Xufeng & Zhang, Chao
- 714-720 Electricity demand in Tunisia
by Gam, Imen & Ben Rejeb, Jaleleddine
- 721-729 Metering systems and demand-side management models applied to hybrid renewable energy systems in micro-grid configuration
by Blasques, L.C.M. & Pinho, J.T.
- 730-738 The effects of oil prices on the price indices in Taiwan: International or domestic oil prices matter?
by Huang, Wen-Hsiu & Chao, Ming-Che
- 739-751 Potential energy savings and CO2 emissions reduction of China's cement industry
by Ke, Jing & Zheng, Nina & Fridley, David & Price, Lynn & Zhou, Nan
- 752-761 Designing domestic buildings for future summers: Attitudes and opinions of building professionals
by Gul, Mehreen S. & Menzies, Gillian F.
- 762-770 Global CO2 efficiency: Country-wise estimates using a stochastic cost frontier
by Herrala, Risto & Goel, Rajeev K.
2012, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-9 Impact of window selection on the energy performance of residential buildings in South Korea
by Ihm, Pyeongchan & Park, Lyool & Krarti, Moncef & Seo, Donghyun
- 10-22 Asymmetric impacts of international energy shocks on macroeconomic activities
by Yeh, Fang-Yu & Hu, Jin-Li & Lin, Cheng-Hsun
- 23-33 Sustainability assessment of bioethanol and petroleum fuel production in Japan based on emergy analysis
by Liu, Jin’e & Lin, Bin-Le & Sagisaka, Masayuki
- 34-45 Health impacts of power-exporting plants in northern Mexico
by Blackman, Allen & Chandru, Santosh & Mendoza-Domínguez, Alberto & Russell, A.G.
- 46-51 The upside hedge value of California's global warming policy given uncertain future oil prices
by Fine, James & Busch, Christopher & Garderet, Remy
- 52-67 Modeling transitions in the California light-duty vehicles sector to achieve deep reductions in transportation greenhouse gas emissions
by Leighty, Wayne & Ogden, Joan M. & Yang, Christopher
- 68-78 On the portents of peak oil (and other indicators of resource scarcity)
by Smith, James L.
- 79-91 Facilitating efficient augmentation of transmission networks to connect renewable energy generation: the Australian experience
by Wright, Glen
- 92-100 The emergence of rural transport strategies in response to rising fuel costs
by Shapiro, Dana & Pearlmutter, David & Schwartz, Moshe
- 101-117 Biofuels in developing countries: Are comparative advantages enough?
by Doku, Angela & Di Falco, Salvatore
- 118-129 International comparisons of energy efficiency in power, steel, and cement industries
by Oda, Junichiro & Akimoto, Keigo & Tomoda, Toshimasa & Nagashima, Miyuki & Wada, Kenichi & Sano, Fuminori
- 130-139 Coping with the energy crisis: Impact assessment and potentials of non-traditional renewable energy in rural Kyrgyzstan
by Liu, Melisande F.M. & Pistorius, Till
- 140-152 Efficiency analysis of world cement industry in presence of undesirable output: Application of data envelopment analysis and directional distance function
by Riccardi, R. & Oggioni, G. & Toninelli, R.
- 153-159 Explaining the reductions in US corn ethanol processing costs: Testing competing hypotheses
by Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu
- 160-173 A new comparison between the life cycle greenhouse gas emissions of battery electric vehicles and internal combustion vehicles
by Ma, Hongrui & Balthasar, Felix & Tait, Nigel & Riera-Palou, Xavier & Harrison, Andrew
- 174-184 Reserve reporting in the United States coal industry
by Grubert, Emily
- 185-198 Regulation and competition issues in Thai electricity sector
by Wisuttisak, Pornchai
- 199-206 Demand Side Management for the European Supergrid: Occupancy variances of European single-person households
by Torriti, Jacopo
- 207-216 A feasibility evaluation tool for sustainable cities – A case study for Greece
by Theodoridou, Ifigeneia & Papadopoulos, Agis M. & Hegger, Manfred
- 217-225 Comparative economic analysis of supporting policies for residential solar PV in the United States: Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) potential
by Burns, John Edward & Kang, Jin-Su
- 226-234 Peak electricity demand and social practice theories: Reframing the role of change agents in the energy sector
by Strengers, Yolande
- 235-244 Economic feasibility of biomass gasification for power generation in three selected communities of northwestern Ontario, Canada
by Upadhyay, Thakur Prasad & Shahi, Chander & Leitch, Mathew & Pulkki, Reino
- 245-255 Energy consumption and economic growth—New evidence from meta analysis
by Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Sheng-Tung & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 256-267 The driving forces of change in energy-related CO2 emissions in Ireland: A multi-sectoral decomposition from 1990 to 2007
by O’ Mahony, Tadhg & Zhou, Peng & Sweeney, John
- 268-279 The relationship between agricultural technology and energy demand in Pakistan
by Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq & Ahmad, Mehboob & Rustam, Rabiah
- 280-290 Implementing peak load reduction algorithms for household electrical appliances
by Dlamini, Ndumiso G. & Cromieres, Fabien
- 291-300 The Mediterranean Solar Plan: Project proposals for renewable energy in the Mediterranean Partner Countries region
by Jablonski, Sophie & Tarhini, Mohamad & Touati, Manaf & Gonzalez Garcia, David & Alario, Juan
- 301-311 Decarbonizing the electric sector: Combining renewable and nuclear energy using thermal storage
by Denholm, Paul & King, Jeffrey C. & Kutcher, Charles F. & Wilson, Paul P.H.
- 312-319 Wind power or uranium mine: Appraisal of two energy-related environmental changes in a local context
by Pedersen, Eja & Johansson, Maria
- 320-330 Evaluation of electricity saving potential in China's chemical industry based on cointegration
by Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Li & Wu, Ya
- 331-340 A sustainable scenario for Venezuelan power generation sector in 2050 and its costs
by Bautista, Santiago
- 341-353 From the Copenhagen Accord to efficient technology protocols
by Kypreos, Socrates
- 354-361 Scenario of the emerging shift from gasoline to LPG fuelled cars in Ghana: A case study in Ho Municipality, Volta Region
by Biscoff, Robert & Akple, Maxwell & Turkson, Richard & Klomegah, Wise
- 362-373 Providing adequate economic incentives for bioenergies with CO2 capture and geological storage
by Ricci, Olivia
- 374-384 Formation of competences to realize the potential of offshore wind power in the European Union
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Karltorp, Kersti
- 385-394 Oil market structure, network effects and the choice of currency for oil invoicing
by Mileva, Elitza & Siegfried, Nikolaus
- 395-405 The emergence of the biodiesel industry in Brazil: Current figures and future prospects
by Padula, Antonio Domingos & Santos, Manoela Silveira & Ferreira, Luciano & Borenstein, Denis
- 406-415 Improving policy instruments to better tap into homeowner refurbishment potential: Lessons learned from a case study in Germany
by Weiss, Julika & Dunkelberg, Elisa & Vogelpohl, Thomas
- 416-424 Greenhouse gas emissions from cities and regions: International implications revealed by Hong Kong
by Harris, Paul G. & Chow, Alice S.Y. & Symons, Jonathan
- 425-430 Impact of deployment of renewable portfolio standard on the electricity price in the State of Illinois and implications on policies
by Kung, Harold H.
- 431-440 Competition in the European electricity markets – outcomes of a Delphi study
by Makkonen, Mari & Pätäri, Satu & Jantunen, Ari & Viljainen, Satu
- 441-450 Social groups and CO2 emissions in Spanish households
by Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio
- 451-463 Environmental assessment of two pathways towards the use of biofuels in shipping
by Bengtsson, Selma & Fridell, Erik & Andersson, Karin
- 464-468 Climate change mitigation and electrification
by Sugiyama, Masahiro
- 469-475 Czech Republic and indicative targets of the European Union for electricity generation from renewable sources
by Sivek, Martin & Kavina, Pavel & Malečková, Veronika & Jirásek, Jakub
2012, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-5 New light on an old problem: Reflections on barriers and enablers of distributed energy
by Szatow, Anthony & Quezada, George & Lilley, Bill
- 6-16 Vehicle-use intensity in China: Current status and future trend
by Huo, Hong & Zhang, Qiang & He, Kebin & Yao, Zhiliang & Wang, Michael
- 17-29 Modeling future vehicle sales and stock in China
by Huo, Hong & Wang, Michael
- 30-36 Vehicle technologies, fuel-economy policies, and fuel-consumption rates of Chinese vehicles
by Huo, Hong & He, Kebin & Wang, Michael & Yao, Zhiliang
- 37-48 Projection of energy use and greenhouse gas emissions by motor vehicles in China: Policy options and impacts
by Huo, Hong & Wang, Michael & Zhang, Xiliang & He, Kebin & Gong, Huiming & Jiang, Kejun & Jin, Yuefu & Shi, Yaodong & Yu, Xin
- 49-57 Cost-benefit analysis of a green electricity system in Japan considering the indirect economic impacts of tropical cyclones
by Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Longarte-Galnares, Gorka
- 58-69 Behind the development of technology: The transition of innovation modes in China’s wind turbine manufacturing industry
by Ru, Peng & Zhi, Qiang & Zhang, Fang & Zhong, Xiaotian & Li, Jianqiang & Su, Jun
- 70-79 Potential impacts of biofuel development on food security in Botswana: A contribution to energy policy
by Kgathi, Donald L. & Mfundisi, K.B. & Mmopelwa, G. & Mosepele, K.
- 80-91 The suitability of a feed-in tariff for wind energy in New Zealand—A study based on stakeholders' perspectives
by Schaefer, Manuel S. & Lloyd, Bob & Stephenson, Janet R.
- 92-101 State interest as an explanatory factor in the failure of the soft-path energy vision
by Macdonald, Douglas
- 102-122 Meta-analysis of non-renewable energy resource estimates
by Dale, Michael
- 123-135 Transmission grid extensions for the integration of variable renewable energies in Europe: Who benefits where?
by Schaber, Katrin & Steinke, Florian & Hamacher, Thomas
- 136-144 The economics of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles
by Schroeder, Andreas & Traber, Thure
- 145-152 Framing the national nuclear legacy at the local level: Implications for the future of federal facilities
by Morrone, Michele & Basta, Tania B. & Somerville, Jennifer
- 153-165 The electric vehicles as a mean to reduce CO2 emissions and energy costs in isolated regions. The São Miguel (Azores) case study
by Camus, Cristina & Farias, Tiago
- 166-172 The economic impact of petroleum royalty reform on Turkey's upstream oil and gas industry
by Aydın, Levent
- 173-183 Locally manufactured wind power technology for sustainable rural electrification
by Leary, J. & While, A. & Howell, R.
- 184-190 The relative greenhouse gas impacts of realistic dietary choices
by Berners-Lee, M. & Hoolohan, C. & Cammack, H. & Hewitt, C.N.
- 191-201 Governmental intervention approaches to promote renewable energies—Special emphasis on Japanese feed-in tariff
by Ayoub, Nasser & Yuji, Naka
- 202-213 The role of gas infrastructure in promoting UK energy security
by Skea, Jim & Chaudry, Modassar & Wang, Xinxin
- 214-225 Electricity pricing in a partial reformed plan system: The case of China
by Zhang, Liang
- 226-234 Improving electricity efficiency in Turkey by addressing illegal electricity consumption: A governance approach
by Tasdoven, Hidayet & Fiedler, Beth Ann & Garayev, Vener
- 235-243 Coupling model of energy consumption with changes in environmental utility
by He, Hongming & Jim, C.Y.