2012, Volume 49, Issue C
- 616-628 Residential energy-efficient technology adoption, energy conservation, knowledge, and attitudes: An analysis of European countries
by Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim
- 629-641 Can technological innovation help China take on its climate responsibility? An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis
by Jin, Wei
- 642-651 Carbon Capture and Storage on its way to large-scale deployment: Social acceptance and willingness to pay in Germany
by Kraeusel, Jonas & Möst, Dominik
- 652-662 A review of national gas emergency plans in the European Union
by Zeniewski, Peter & Bolado-Lavin, Ricardo
- 663-675 Curtailment of renewable generation: Economic optimality and incentives
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Schröder, Sascha Thorsten
- 676-687 The Chinese electricity access model for rural electrification: Approach, experience and lessons for others
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Ohiare, Sanusi
- 688-694 Economic performance and policies for grid-connected residential solar photovoltaic systems in Brazil
by Mitscher, Martin & Rüther, Ricardo
- 695-706 Analysis of the distribution and evolution of energy supply and demand centers of gravity in China
by Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Jinyun & Yang, Zhifeng & Li, Juan
- 707-718 Have oil and gas prices got separated?
by Erdős, Péter
- 719-730 The evolution of European passenger car characteristics 2000–2010 and its effects on real-world CO2 emissions and CO2 reduction policy
by Fontaras, Georgios & Dilara, Panagiota
- 731-739 Simulation of climate change impact on energy consumption in buildings, case study of Iran
by Roshan, Gh.R. & Orosa, J.A & Nasrabadi, T.
- 740-750 Power without manpower: Forecasting labour demand for Estonian energy sector
by Meriküll, Jaanika & Eamets, Raul & Humal, Katrin & Espenberg, Kerly
- 751-758 Embodied energy use in China's industrial sectors
by Liu, Zhu & Geng, Yong & Lindner, Soeren & Zhao, Hongyan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Guan, Dabo
- 759-769 Social implications of residential demand response in cool temperate climates
by Darby, Sarah J. & McKenna, Eoghan
- 770-773 Aviation and the EU Emissions Trading Scheme—Lessons learned from previous emissions trading schemes
by Kopsch, Fredrik
- 774-777 Cities reducing their greenhouse gas emissions
by Kennedy, Christopher & Demoullin, Stéphanie & Mohareb, Eugene
2012, Volume 48, Issue C
- 5-12 Breaking the impasse in the international climate negotiations: The potential of green technologies
by Schreurs, Miranda A.
- 13-21 “Green growth”: From a growing eco-industry to economic sustainability
by Jänicke, Martin
- 22-35 The greening of European electricity industry: A battle of modernities
by Midttun, Atle
- 36-45 Really a front-runner, really a Straggler? Of environmental leaders and laggards in the European Union and beyond — A quantitative policy perspective
by Knill, Christoph & Heichel, Stephan & Arndt, Daniel
- 46-55 Greenhouse gas emissions per unit of value added (“GEVA”) — A corporate guide to voluntary climate action
by Randers, Jorgen
- 56-63 Nuclear energy–Any solution for sustainability and climate protection?
by Mez, Lutz
- 64-75 How renewables will change electricity markets in the next five years
by Schleicher-Tappeser, Ruggero
- 76-82 2012 international year for sustainable energy for all: African Frontrunnership in rural electrification
by Mahama, Amadu
- 83-87 Undesired reinforcement of harmful ‘self-evident truths’ concerning the implementation of wind power
by Wolsink, Maarten
- 88-92 The Malaysian Fifth Fuel Policy: Re-strategising the Malaysian Renewable Energy Initiatives
by Maulud, A.L. & Saidi, H.
- 93-102 A supply chain based assessment of water issues in the coal industry in China
by Pan, Lingying & Liu, Pei & Ma, Linwei & Li, Zheng
- 103-117 R&D investment of electricity-generating firms following industry restructuring
by Kim, Jihwan & Kim, Yeonbae & Flacher, David
- 118-129 Responses of agricultural bioenergy sectors in Brandenburg (Germany) to climate, economic and legal changes: An application of Holling's adaptive cycle
by Grundmann, Philipp & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Uckert, Götz
- 130-136 Information communication technology and electricity consumption in emerging economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 137-147 Impact of carbon intensity and energy security constraints on China's coal import
by Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Jianghua & Yang, Yingchun
- 148-158 Diffusion of renewable heating technologies in households. Experiences from the Norwegian Household Subsidy Programme
by Bjørnstad, Even
- 159-166 Resource rents: The effects of energy taxes and quantity instruments for climate protection
by Eisenack, Klaus & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias
- 167-175 Wind power—An assault on local landscapes or an opportunity for modernization?
by Rygg, Bente Johnsen
- 176-184 Energy Performance Certificate of building and confidence interval in assessment: An Italian case study
by Tronchin, Lamberto & Fabbri, Kristian
- 185-208 The future of the nuclear industry reconsidered: Risks, uncertainties, and continued promise
by Kessides, Ioannis N.
- 209-221 Techno-economic assessment and policy of gas power generation considering the role of multiple stakeholders in China
by Dong, Jun & Zhang, Xu & Xu, Xiaolin
- 222-232 Large-scale utilization of wind power in China: Obstacles of conflict between market and planning
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Wang, Feng & Wang, Mei
- 233-241 Obsolete or resurgent? The International Energy Agency in a changing global landscape
by Van de Graaf, Thijs
- 242-251 Strategic energy planning within local authorities in the UK: A study of the city of Leeds
by Bale, Catherine S.E. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Hannon, Matthew J. & Gale, William F.
- 252-259 Estimating the direct rebound effect for on-road freight transportation
by Winebrake, James J. & Green, Erin H. & Comer, Bryan & Corbett, James J. & Froman, Sarah
- 260-273 Distribution grid reconfiguration reduces power losses and helps integrate renewables
by Lueken, Colleen & Carvalho, Pedro M.S. & Apt, Jay
- 274-283 What about coal? Interactions between climate policies and the global steam coal market until 2030
by Haftendorn, C. & Kemfert, C. & Holz, F.
- 284-294 Application of residual modification approach in seasonal ARIMA for electricity demand forecasting: A case study of China
by Wang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Ge & Dong, Yao
- 295-303 Regional life cycle assessment of soybean derived biodiesel for transportation fleets
by Xue, Xiaobo & Collinge, William O. & Shrake, Scott O. & Bilec, Melissa M. & Landis, Amy E.
- 304-314 U.S. household energy consumption and intensity trends: A decomposition approach
by Hojjati, Behjat & Wade, Steven H.
- 315-321 Retail competition in electricity supply—Survey results in North Carolina
by McDaniel, Tanga M. & Groothuis, Peter A.
- 322-333 Measuring the impact of market coupling on the Italian electricity market
by Pellini, Elisabetta
- 334-347 Combining choice experiments with psychometric scales to assess the social acceptability of wind energy projects: A latent class approach
by Strazzera, Elisabetta & Mura, Marina & Contu, Davide
- 348-357 The sources of divergent practices in China's nuclear power sector
by Chi, Cheryl S.F. & Chen, Ling
- 358-368 A spatial analysis of China's coal flow
by Mou, Dunguo & Li, Zhi
- 369-373 Understanding the non-adoption of energy efficient hot water systems in New Zealand
by Grieve, Campbell & Lawson, Rob & Henry, James
- 374-393 On the electrification of road transport - Learning rates and price forecasts for hybrid-electric and battery-electric vehicles
by Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Perujo, Adolfo & Bonnel, Pierre & van Grootveld, Geert
- 394-406 The technical, economic and commercial viability of the vehicle-to-grid concept
by Mullan, Jonathan & Harries, David & Bräunl, Thomas & Whitely, Stephen
- 407-419 An analysis of costs of parabolic trough technology in India
by Krishnamurthy, Pranesh & Mishra, Shreya & Banerjee, Rangan
- 420-429 An assessment of the role mass market demand response could play in contributing to the management of variable generation integration issues
by Cappers, Peter & Mills, Andrew & Goldman, Charles & Wiser, Ryan & Eto, Joseph H.
- 430-438 The ranking of negative-cost emissions reduction measures
by Taylor, Simon
- 439-448 Taxes, cost and demand shifters as determinants in the regional gasoline price formation process: Evidence from Spain
by Bello, Alejandro & Contín-Pilart, Ignacio
- 449-459 Swedish district heating—A system in stagnation: Current and future trends in the district heating sector
by Magnusson, Dick
- 460-469 Solar set asides and renewable electricity certificates: Early lessons from North Carolina's experience with its renewable portfolio standard
by Gaul, Chip & Carley, Sanya
- 470-478 Efficient scale for photovoltaic systems and Florida's solar rebate program
by Burkart, Christopher S. & Arguea, Nestor M.
- 479-486 The role of conventional power plants in a grid fed mainly by PV and storage, and the largest shadow capacity requirement
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 487-497 A standardized well-to-wheel model for the assessment of bioethanol and hydrogen from cellulosic biomass
by El-Houjeiri, Hassan M. & Field, Robert W.
- 498-505 Can innovative business models overcome resistance to electric vehicles? Better Place and battery electric cars in Denmark
by Budde Christensen, Thomas & Wells, Peter & Cipcigan, Liana
- 506-514 Policy options for the split incentive: Increasing energy efficiency for low-income renters
by Bird, Stephen & Hernández, Diana
- 515-525 Washington biofuel feedstock crop supply under output price and quantity uncertainty
by Zheng, Qiujie & Shumway, C. Richard
- 526-536 Policy incentives for switchgrass production using valuation of non-market ecosystem services
by Chamberlain, Jim F. & Miller, Shelie A.
- 537-550 Energy consumption and CO2 emission impacts of vehicle electrification in three developed regions of China
by Wu, Ye & Yang, Zhengdong & Lin, Bohong & Liu, Huan & Wang, Renjie & Zhou, Boya & Hao, Jiming
- 551-561 The inevitability of ‘flotilla policies’ as complements or alternatives to flagship emissions trading schemes
by Passey, Robert & Bailey, Ian & Twomey, Paul & MacGill, Iain
- 562-575 Societal objectives as drivers in the search for criteria weights when ranking energy efficiency measures
by Sousa, José L. & Martins, António G. & Jorge, Humberto M.
- 576-583 Green energy laws and Republican legislators in the United States
by Coley, Jonathan S. & Hess, David J.
- 584-593 Can a wind farm with CAES survive in the day-ahead market?
by Mauch, Brandon & Carvalho, Pedro M.S. & Apt, Jay
- 594-600 Analysis of cost estimation and wind energy evaluation using wind energy conversion systems (WECS) for electricity generation in six selected high altitude locations in Nigeria
by Ohunakin, S. Olayinka & Ojolo, S. Joshua & Ogunsina, S. Babatunde & Dinrifo, R. Rufus
- 601-610 An optimal U.S. biodiesel fuel subsidy
by Wu, Huiting & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael
- 611-617 The world at a crossroads: Financial scenarios for sustainability
by Carnicer, Jofre & Peñuelas, Josep
- 618-626 Calculation and decomposition of indirect carbon emissions from residential consumption in China based on the input–output model
by Zhu, Qin & Peng, Xizhe & Wu, Kaiya
- 627-639 Modeling the impact of a carbon tax: A trial analysis for Washington State
by Mori, Keibun
- 640-649 Scenarios for solar thermal energy applications in Brazil
by Martins, F.R. & Abreu, S.L. & Pereira, E.B.
- 650-656 Factors influencing the selection of the past and future strategies for electricity generation in the Czech Republic
by Sivek, Martin & Kavina, Pavel & Jirásek, Jakub & Malečková, Veronika
- 657-667 Size matters: House size and thermal efficiency as policy strategies to reduce net emissions of new developments
by Clune, Stephen & Morrissey, John & Moore, Trivess
- 668-676 An investigation of the role of China's urban population on coal consumption
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald J.
- 677-686 Evaluation of alternative fuels for the Greek road transport sector using the analytic hierarchy process
by Tsita, Katerina G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 687-697 An integrated framework for rural electrification: Adopting a user-centric approach to business model development
by Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Parikh, Priti & Bansal, Rahul & George, Gerard
- 698-701 The overseas acquisitions and equity oil shares of Chinese national oil companies: A threat to the West but a boost to China's energy security?
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 702-710 Consumers satisfaction in the energy sector in Kenya
by Mutua, John & Ngui, Dianah & Osiolo, Helen & Aligula, Eric & Gachanja, James
- 711-716 Energy use for economic growth: A trivariate analysis from Tunisian agriculture sector
by Sebri, Maamar & Abid, Mehdi
- 717-729 Barriers to widespread adoption of electric vehicles: An analysis of consumer attitudes and perceptions
by Egbue, Ona & Long, Suzanna
- 730-736 The effect of feed-in tariffs on the production cost and the landscape externalities of wind power generation in West Saxony, Germany
by Drechsler, Martin & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Ohl, Cornelia
- 737-743 IEA World Energy Outlook 2011—A comment
by Khatib, Hisham
- 744-753 Peak Oil profiles through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment
by Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Sassi, Olivier & Hourcade, Jean-Charles
- 754-761 Measuring vulnerability to shocks in the gas market in South America
by Reymond, Mathias
- 762-769 Nuclear energy consumption, oil consumption and economic growth in G-6 countries: Bootstrap panel causality test
by Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Chang, Tsangyao
- 770-778 Sectoral crediting mechanism: How far China has to go
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Wang, Siqiang
- 779-789 Sulfur dioxide control in China: policy evolution during the 10th and 11th Five-year Plans and lessons for the future
by Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Fu, Yale & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 790-798 Economic sustainability of a biomass energy project located at a dairy in California, USA
by Kay Camarillo, Mary & Stringfellow, William T. & Jue, Michael B. & Hanlon, Jeremy S.
- 799-811 FTT:Power : A global model of the power sector with induced technological change and natural resource depletion
by Mercure, Jean-François
- 812-819 Individual-motivational factors in the acceptability of demand-side and supply-side measures to reduce carbon emissions
by Poortinga, Wouter & Spence, Alexa & Demski, Christina & Pidgeon, Nick F.
- 820-828 Exploring crude oil production and export capacity of the OPEC Middle East countries
by Matsumoto, Ken'ichi & Voudouris, Vlasios & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Rigby, Robert & Di Maio, Carlo
- 829-834 Economic effects of peak oil
by Lutz, Christian & Lehr, Ulrike & Wiebe, Kirsten S.
2012, Volume 47, Issue S1
- 3-10 Widening energy access in Africa: Towards energy transition
by Sokona, Youba & Mulugetta, Yacob & Gujba, Haruna
- 11-20 Energy access: Revelations from energy consumption patterns in rural India
by Srivastava, Leena & Goswami, Anandajit & Diljun, Gaurang Meher & Chaudhury, Saswata
- 21-26 Understanding the political economy and key drivers of energy access in addressing national energy access priorities and policies: African Perspective
by Khennas, Smail
- 27-37 Understanding the political economy and key drivers of energy access in addressing national energy access priorities and policies
by Rehman, I.H. & Kar, Abhishek & Banerjee, Manjushree & Kumar, Preeth & Shardul, Martand & Mohanty, Jeevan & Hossain, Ijaz
- 38-47 Enabling innovations in energy access: An African perspective
by Agbemabiese, Lawrence & Nkomo, Jabavu & Sokona, Youba
- 48-55 New partnerships and business models for facilitating energy access
by Chaurey, Akanksha & Krithika, P.R. & Palit, Debajit & Rakesh, Smita & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 56-63 Measuring and monitoring energy access: Decision-support tools for policymakers in Africa
by Hailu, Yohannes G.
- 64-70 Moving towards tangible decision-making tools for policy makers: Measuring and monitoring energy access provision
by Bhanot, Jaya & Jha, Vivek
- 71-78 Financing low carbon energy access in Africa
by Gujba, Haruna & Thorne, Steve & Mulugetta, Yacob & Rai, Kavita & Sokona, Youba
- 79-86 A case study for sustainable development action using financial gradients
by Bose, Arnab & Ramji, Aditya & Singh, Jarnail & Dholakia, Dhairya
- 87-93 Financing off-grid sustainable energy access for the poor
by Glemarec, Yannick
2012, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-12 Are the energy poor also income poor? Evidence from India
by Khandker, Shahidur R. & Barnes, Douglas F. & Samad, Hussain A.
- 13-21 Producer responsibility: Defining the incentive for recycling composite wind turbine blades in Europe
by Cherrington, R. & Goodship, V. & Meredith, J. & Wood, B.M. & Coles, S.R. & Vuillaume, A. & Feito-Boirac, A. & Spee, F. & Kirwan, K.
- 22-31 Estimation of the energy storage requirement of a future 100% renewable energy system in Japan
by Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya
- 32-48 Lessons from the history of independent system operators in the energy sector
by Pollitt, Michael G.
- 49-56 Lessons for integrated household energy conservation policies from an intervention study in Singapore
by Kua, H.W. & Wong, S.E.
- 57-68 The rapid growth of domestic oil consumption in Saudi Arabia and the opportunity cost of oil exports foregone
by Gately, Dermot & Al-Yousef, Nourah & Al-Sheikh, Hamad M.H.
- 69-80 Exploring domestic energy-saving: The role of environmental concern and background variables
by Urban, Jan & Ščasný, Milan
- 81-90 Will carbon motivated border tax adjustments function as a threat?
by Li, Aijun & Zhang, Aizhen
- 91-101 Less is more: Strategic scale site suitability for concentrated solar thermal power in Western Australia
by Dawson, Lucas & Schlyter, Peter
- 102-110 A three-dimensional model of residential energy consumer archetypes for local energy policy design in the UK
by Zhang, Tao & Siebers, Peer-Olaf & Aickelin, Uwe
- 111-116 Did the financial crisis lead to changes in private equity investor preferences regarding renewable energy and climate policies?
by Hofman, Daan M. & Huisman, Ronald
- 117-124 Gas versus oil prices the impact of shale gas
by Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter
- 125-132 The use of public participation and economic appraisal for public involvement in large-scale hydropower projects: Case study of the Nam Theun 2 Hydropower Project
by Mirumachi, Naho & Torriti, Jacopo
- 133-144 The resource adequacy scheme in the Korean electricity market
by Kim, Hyunsook & Kim, Sung-Soo
- 145-155 A conceptual framework for future-proofing the energy performance of buildings
by Georgiadou, Maria Christina & Hacking, Theophilus & Guthrie, Peter
- 156-163 Energy management under policy and technology uncertainty
by Tylock, Steven M. & Seager, Thomas P. & Snell, Jeff & Bennett, Erin R. & Sweet, Don
- 164-171 Impact of domestic and tertiary buildings heating by natural gas in the Italian context
by Aste, Niccolò & Del Pero, Claudio
- 172-179 Does climate policy make the EU economy more resilient to oil price rises? A CGE analysis
by Maisonnave, Hélène & Pycroft, Jonathan & Saveyn, Bert & Ciscar, Juan-Carlos
- 180-187 Household willingness to pay for green electricity in Slovenia
by Zorić, Jelena & Hrovatin, Nevenka
- 188-201 Resilience and electricity systems: A comparative analysis
by Molyneaux, Lynette & Wagner, Liam & Froome, Craig & Foster, John
- 202-210 Navigating the limitations of energy poverty: Lessons from the promotion of improved cooking technologies in Kenya
by Sesan, Temilade
- 211-221 Regional energy autarky: Potentials, costs and consequences for an Austrian region
by Schmidt, J. & Schönhart, M. & Biberacher, M. & Guggenberger, T. & Hausl, S. & Kalt, G. & Leduc, S. & Schardinger, I. & Schmid, E.
- 222-237 ‘Standard’ incentive regulation hinders the integration of renewable energy generation
by Nykamp, Stefan & Andor, Mark & Hurink, Johann L.
- 238-245 Transmission investment in the Peruvian electricity market: Theory and applications
by Ruiz, Erix & Rosellón, Juan
- 246-253 The impact of municipal governments' renewable electricity use on greenhouse gas emissions in the United States
by Krause, Rachel M.
- 254-259 Perception of barriers for expansion of electricity grids in the European Union
by Battaglini, Antonella & Komendantova, Nadejda & Brtnik, Patricia & Patt, Anthony
- 260-269 Dependency of global primary bioenergy crop potentials in 2050 on food systems, yields, biodiversity conservation and political stability
by Erb, Karl-Heinz & Haberl, Helmut & Plutzar, Christoph
- 270-281 The importance of transnational corporations in the supply of oil to Europe: Implications
by Palazuelos, Enrique & Fernández, Rafael
- 282-290 Decarbonization scenarios for the EU and MENA power system: Considering spatial distribution and short term dynamics of renewable generation
by Haller, Markus & Ludig, Sylvie & Bauer, Nico
- 291-297 Consumer responses towards home energy financial incentives: A survey-based study
by Zhao, Tingting & Bell, Lindsey & Horner, Mark W. & Sulik, John & Zhang, Jinfeng
- 298-308 CO2 emission inventories for Chinese cities in highly urbanized areas compared with European cities
by Yu, Wei & Pagani, Roberto & Huang, Lei
- 309-320 Citizens’ preferences on nuclear and renewable energy sources: Evidence from Turkey
by Ertör-Akyazı, Pınar & Adaman, Fikret & Özkaynak, Begüm & Zenginobuz, Ünal
- 321-331 The value of dispatchability of CSP plants in the electricity systems of Morocco and Algeria
by Brand, Bernhard & Boudghene Stambouli, Amine & Zejli, Driss
- 332-344 Influence of local environmental, social, economic and political variables on the spatial distribution of residential solar PV arrays across the United States
by Kwan, Calvin Lee
- 345-357 The role of Decentralized Distributed Generation in achieving universal rural electrification in South Asia by 2030
by Narula, Kapil & Nagai, Yu & Pachauri, Shonali
- 358-364 Green jobs? Economic impacts of renewable energy in Germany
by Lehr, Ulrike & Lutz, Christian & Edler, Dietmar
- 365-383 A decision support assessment of cogeneration plant for a community energy system in Korea
by Chung, Mo & Park, Chuhwan & Lee, Sukgyu & Park, Hwa-Choon & Im, Yong-Hoon & Chang, Youngho
- 384-397 Accounting greenhouse gas emissions in the lifecycle of Brazilian sugarcane bioethanol: Methodological references in European and American regulations
by Khatiwada, Dilip & Seabra, Joaquim & Silveira, Semida & Walter, Arnaldo
- 398-404 An evaluation of the welfare effects of reducing energy subsides in Iran
by Khalili Araghi, Mansor & Barkhordari, Sajjad
- 405-415 Impacts of alternative allowance allocation methods under a cap-and-trade program in power sector
by Liu, Beibei & He, Pan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun
- 416-423 Environmental policy implications of working from home: Modelling the impacts of land-use, infrastructure and socio-demographics
by Fu, Miao & Andrew Kelly, J. & Peter Clinch, J. & King, Fearghal
- 424-436 Implications of sustainability constraints on UK bioenergy development: Assessing optimistic and precautionary approaches with UK MARKAL
by McDowall, Will & Anandarajah, Gabrial & Dodds, Paul E. & Tomei, Julia
- 437-446 Industrial electricity demand and energy efficiency policy: The role of price changes and private R&D in the Swedish pulp and paper industry
by Henriksson, Eva & Söderholm, Patrik & Wårell, Linda
- 447-455 Comparing carbon capture and storage (CCS) with concentrating solar power (CSP): Potentials, costs, risks, and barriers
by Lilliestam, Johan & Bielicki, Jeffrey M. & Patt, Anthony G.
- 456-467 The long-term relationships among China's energy consumption sources and adjustments to its renewable energy policy
by Zou, Gao Lu
- 468-477 The impact of the new wave of financial regulation for European energy markets
by Nijman, Luuk
- 478-486 An analysis of solar energy and irrigation systems in Turkey
by Senol, Ramazan
2012, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-3 Energy efficiency: Lessons from transport
by Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon
- 4-14 The impact of energy performance certificates: A survey of German home owners
by Amecke, Hermann
- 15-24 Extent and types of small-scale wind policies in the U.S. states: Adoption and effectiveness
by Wiener, Joshua G. & Koontz, Tomas M.
- 25-35 An investigation into recent proposals for a revised definition of zero carbon homes in the UK
by McLeod, Robert S. & Hopfe, Christina J. & Rezgui, Yacine
- 36-48 Conceptualizing energy security
by Winzer, Christian
- 49-57 Legislative fractionalization and partisan shifts to the left increase the volatility of public energy R&D expenditures
by Baccini, Leonardo & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 58-67 The carbon footprint of indoor Cannabis production
by Mills, Evan
- 68-77 Promoting renewable energy through capacity markets: An analysis of the Russian support scheme
by Boute, Anatole
- 78-87 Economic evaluation of current conditions of competition and efficiency of automotive and rail systems in Colombia
by Vasco Correa, Carlos Andrés
- 88-99 Value generation of future CSP projects in North Africa
by Kost, Christoph & Engelken, Maximilian & Schlegl, Thomas
- 100-108 Joint R&D in low-carbon technology development in China: A case study of the wind-turbine manufacturing industry
by Zhou, Yuanchun & Zhang, Bing & Zou, Ji & Bi, Jun & Wang, Ke
- 109-115 Short-run price and income elasticity of gasoline demand: Evidence from Lebanon
by Ben Sita, Bernard & Marrouch, Walid & Abosedra, Salah
- 116-134 Emission allowances and mitigation costs of China and India resulting from different effort-sharing approaches
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & Weitzel, Matthias & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Peterson, Sonja & Narita, Daiju
- 135-143 Japan’s energy security predicament post-Fukushima
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 144-152 Modeling Turkey’s future LNG supply security strategy
by Efe Biresselioglu, Mehmet & Hakan Demir, Muhittin & Kandemir, Cansu
- 153-169 The cost of natural gas shortages in Ireland
by Leahy, Eimear & Devitt, Conor & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 170-184 Evaluation of the impact of environmental public policy measures on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in the French residential sector
by Charlier, Dorothée & Risch, Anna
- 185-192 Impact of electric range and fossil fuel price level on the economics of plug-in hybrid vehicles and greenhouse gas abatement costs
by Özdemir, Enver Doruk & Hartmann, Niklas
- 193-202 A method for estimating security of electricity supply from intermittent sources: Scenarios for Germany until 203011The paper is based on a study of the Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWI) which assessed German electricity supply security in the short- and mid-term. We thank two anonymous reviewers for their comments
by Grave, Katharina & Paulus, Moritz & Lindenberger, Dietmar
- 203-215 To what extent are EU steel companies susceptible to competitive loss due to climate policy?
by Okereke, Chukwumerije & McDaniels, Devin
- 216-224 Ecological total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China
by Li, Lan-Bing & Hu, Jin-Li
- 225-233 Predicting the market potential of plug-in electric vehicles using multiday GPS data
by Khan, Mobashwir & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 234-245 Analysis and decomposition of the energy intensity of California industries
by Hasanbeigi, Ali & de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Sathaye, Jayant
- 246-252 Understanding social acceptance of electricity generation sources
by Bronfman, Nicolás C. & Jiménez, Raquel B. & Arévalo, Pilar C. & Cifuentes, Luis A.
- 253-267 Capturing spatial effects, technology interactions, and uncertainty in urban energy and carbon models: Retrofitting newcastle as a case-study
by Keirstead, James & Calderon, Carlos
- 268-277 Impacts of urbanization on national transport and road energy use: Evidence from low, middle and high income countries
by Poumanyvong, Phetkeo & Kaneko, Shinji & Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 278-283 Mexican energy policy and sustainability indicators
by Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia & Ruiz-Mendoza, Belizza Janet & Rodríguez-Padilla, Víctor
- 284-291 Impacts of renewables obligation with recycling of the buy-out fund
by Zhou, Huizhong
- 292-300 Fair play in energy policy decisions: Procedural fairness, outcome fairness and acceptance of the decision to rebuild nuclear power plants
by Visschers, Vivianne H.M. & Siegrist, Michael
- 301-307 The greenhouse gas mitigation of industrial parks in China: A case study of Suzhou Industrial Park
by Liu, Lingxuan & Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Wei, Qi & He, Pan
- 308-318 Understanding cross-national trends in high-tech renewable power equipment exports to the United States
by Sawhney, Aparna & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 319-334 Analysis of the residential location choice and household energy consumption behavior by incorporating multiple self-selection effects
by Biying, Yu & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 335-345 A simulation of the economic impact of renewable energy development in Morocco
by de Arce, Rafael & Mahía, Ramón & Medina, Eva & Escribano, Gonzalo
- 346-358 Energy audit practices in China: National and local experiences and issues
by Shen, Bo & Price, Lynn & Lu, Hongyou
- 359-369 Modelling the impact of urban form on household energy demand and related CO2 emissions in the Greater Dublin Region
by Liu, Xiaochen & Sweeney, John
- 370-381 CO2 emissions and economic activity: Heterogeneity across countries and non-stationary series
by Piaggio, Matías & Padilla, Emilio
- 382-385 Politics—not OPEC interventions—explain oil's extraordinary price history
by Radetzki, Marian
- 386-398 The importance of economies of scale for reductions in greenhouse gas emissions from shipping
by Lindstad, Haakon & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn E. & Strømman, Anders H.
- 399-416 Effects of aggregating electric load in the United States
by Corcoran, Bethany A. & Jenkins, Nick & Jacobson, Mark Z.
- 417-426 Emergency oil stocks in Southeastern and Eastern Europe: What explains variation in convergence towards the EU model?
by Tosun, Jale
- 427-433 Indian UMPP dream turned sour: A case study based discussion
by Goyal, Mohit & Dujari, Hemant & Misra, Sarthak
- 434-442 Is renewable energy effective in promoting growth?
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto
- 443-451 Restructuring and the retail residential market for power in Pennsylvania
by Kleit, Andrew N. & Shcherbakova, Anastasia V. & Chen, Xu