2012, Volume 50, Issue C
- 306-314 Can Australia run on renewable energy? The negative case
by Trainer, Ted
- 315-327 Carbon tariffs on Chinese exports: Emissions reduction, threat, or farce?
by Hübler, Michael
- 328-335 The Nordic welfare model providing energy transition? A political geography approach to the EU RES directive
by Westholm, Erik & Beland Lindahl, Karin
- 336-344 Environmental tax on products and services based on their carbon footprint: A case study of the pulp and paper sector
by Gemechu, E.D. & Butnar, I. & Llop, M. & Castells, F.
- 345-357 Optimum wind- and photovoltaic-based stand-alone systems on the basis of life cycle energy analysis
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Zafirakis, D. & Stavropoulou, V. & Kaldelli, El.
- 358-369 The significance of regulation and land use patterns on natural gas resource estimates in the Marcellus shale
by Blohm, Andrew & Peichel, Jeremy & Smith, Caroline & Kougentakis, Alexandra
- 370-382 Constructing China’s wind energy innovation system
by Klagge, Britta & Liu, Zhigao & Campos Silva, Pedro
- 383-390 How much energy in energy policy? The media on energy problems in developing countries (with the example of Poland)
by Świątkiewicz-Mośny, Maria & Wagner, Aleksandra
- 391-406 Cost of ad-hoc nuclear policy uncertainties in the evolution of the Swiss electricity system
by Kannan, Ramachandran & Turton, Hal
- 407-418 Methodology based on the value of lost load for evaluating economical losses due to disturbances in the power quality
by Coll-Mayor, Debora & Pardo, Juan & Perez-Donsion, Manuel
- 419-427 A housing stock model of non-heating end-use energy in England verified by aggregate energy use data
by Lorimer, Stephen
- 428-435 A lot left over: Reducing CO2 emissions in the United States’ electric power sector through the use of natural gas
by Lafrancois, Becky A.
- 436-448 Oil and natural gas in Russia's eastern energy strategy: Dream or reality?
by Mareš, Miroslav & Laryš, Martin
- 449-457 The socio-technical transition of distributed electricity storage into future networks—System value and stakeholder views
by Grünewald, Philipp H. & Cockerill, Timothy T. & Contestabile, Marcello & Pearson, Peter J.G.
- 458-463 Energy conservation status in Taiwanese food industry
by Ma, Chih-Ming & Chen, Ming-Hue & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 464-476 Carbon dioxide emissions from passenger transport in China since 1949: Implications for developing sustainable transport
by Loo, Becky P.Y. & Li, Linna
- 477-485 Empowering change: The effects of energy provision on individual aspirations in slum communities
by Parikh, Priti & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & George, Gerard
- 486-495 The role of smart metering and decentralized electricity storage for smart grids: The importance of positive externalities
by Römer, Benedikt & Reichhart, Philipp & Kranz, Johann & Picot, Arnold
- 496-506 An examination of fuel consumption trends in construction projects
by Peters, Valerie A. & Manley, Dawn K.
- 507-517 Reducing gas flaring in Russia: Gloomy outlook in times of economic insecurity
by Loe, Julia S.P. & Ladehaug, Olga
- 518-527 Causal independence between energy consumption and economic growth in Liberia: Evidence from a non-parametric bootstrapped causality test
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Zoumara, Babette
- 528-539 Application of an almost ideal demand system (AIDS) to Ethiopian rural residential energy use: Panel data evidence
by Guta, Dawit Diriba
- 540-550 The Canadian oil sands industry under carbon constraints
by Chan, Gabriel & Reilly, John M. & Paltsev, Sergey & Chen, Y.-H. Henry
- 551-561 Wind versus coal: Comparing the local economic impacts of energy resource development in Appalachia
by Collins, Alan R. & Hansen, Evan & Hendryx, Michael
- 562-569 China's industrial energy consumption trends and impacts of the Top-1000 Enterprises Energy-Saving Program and the Ten Key Energy-Saving Projects
by Ke, Jing & Price, Lynn & Ohshita, Stephanie & Fridley, David & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark
- 570-580 OPEC: Market failure or power failure?
by Cairns, Robert D. & Calfucura, Enrique
- 581-591 Energy conservation attitudes, knowledge, and behaviors in science laboratories
by Kaplowitz, Michael D. & Thorp, Laurie & Coleman, Kayla & Kwame Yeboah, Felix
- 592-600 Acceptance and stress effects of aircraft obstruction markings of wind turbines
by Pohl, Johannes & Hübner, Gundula & Mohs, Anja
- 601-612 The development of the natural gas transportation network in Brazil: Recent changes to the gas law and its role in co-ordinating new investments
by Colomer Ferraro, Marcelo & Hallack, Michelle
- 613-622 Exploring the scope for complementary sub-global policy to mitigate CO2 from shipping
by Gilbert, Paul & Bows, Alice
- 623-634 Determinants of electricity consumption function in Pakistan: Old wine in a new bottle
by Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad M. & Ahmad, Mehboob & Rustam, Rabiah
- 635-646 Carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) technological innovation system in China: Structure, function evaluation and policy implication
by Lai, Xianjin & Ye, Zhonghua & Xu, Zhengzhong & Husar Holmes, Maja & Henry Lambright, W.
- 647-658 The composition and impact of stakeholders' agendas on US ethanol production
by Talamini, Edson & Eduardo Caldarelli, Carlos & Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Dewes, Homero
- 659-668 Renewables vs. energy efficiency: The cost of carbon emissions reduction in Spain
by López-Peña, Álvaro & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Linares, Pedro
- 669-676 Examining the economic feasibility of miscanthus in Ontario: An application to the greenhouse industry
by Vyn, Richard J. & Virani, Tasneem & Deen, Bill
- 677-688 Landowner attitudes toward natural gas and wind farm development in northern Pennsylvania
by Jacquet, Jeffrey B.
- 689-698 Biodiesel as a motor fuel price stabilization mechanism
by Serra, Teresa & Gil, José M.
- 699-710 Promoting interactions between local climate change mitigation, sustainable energy development, and rural development policies in Lithuania
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Baležentis, Tomas & Kriščiukaitienė, Irena
- 711-722 Modeling the Greek energy system: Scenarios of clean energy use and their implications
by Roinioti, Argiro & Koroneos, Christopher & Wangensteen, Ivar
- 723-735 The structure of energy efficiency investment in the UK households and its average monetary and environmental savings
by Tovar, Miguel A.
- 736-750 The impacts of China’s household consumption expenditure patterns on energy demand and carbon emissions towards 2050
by Dai, Hancheng & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujimori, Shinichiro
- 751-772 Delivering power system transition in China
by Yuan, Jiahai & Xu, Yan & Hu, Zhaoguang
- 773-783 What are the costs of Scotland's climate and renewable policies?
by Anandarajah, Gabrial & McDowall, Will
- 784-794 Can renewable energy be financed with higher electricity prices? Evidence from a Spanish region
by Gracia, Azucena & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Pérez y Pérez, Luis
- 795-801 The causal relationship between energy consumption and economic growth in Lebanon
by Dagher, Leila & Yacoubian, Talar
- 802-820 Evolution of the U.S. energy service company industry: Market size and project performance from 1990–2008
by Larsen, Peter H. & Goldman, Charles A. & Satchwell, Andrew
- 821-832 Energy consumption and CO2 emissions in China's cement industry: A perspective from LMDI decomposition analysis
by Xu, Jin-Hua & Fleiter, Tobias & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Fan, Ying
- 833-842 Energy efficiency practices among road freight hauliers
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Stenholm, Pekka & Tapio, Petri & McKinnon, Alan
- 843-848 Bolstering resilience in the coconut kingdom: Improving adaptive capacity to climate change in Vanuatu
by Richmond, Noah & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
2012, Volume 49, Issue C
- 6-11 Coal fires, fresh air and the hardy British: A historical view of domestic energy efficiency and thermal comfort in Britain
by Rudge, Janet
- 19-26 Definitions of fuel poverty: Implications for policy
by Moore, Richard
- 27-32 Measuring and monitoring fuel poverty in the UK: National and regional perspectives
by Liddell, Christine & Morris, Chris & McKenzie, S.J.P. & Rae, Gordon
- 33-39 Objective and subjective measures of fuel poverty
by Waddams Price, Catherine & Brazier, Karl & Wang, Wenjia
- 40-52 Coping with low incomes and cold homes
by Anderson, Will & White, Vicki & Finney, Andrea
- 53-59 Experiencing fuel poverty. Coping strategies of low-income households in Vienna/Austria
by Brunner, Karl-Michael & Spitzer, Markus & Christanell, Anja
- 60-68 Trapped in the heat: A post-communist type of fuel poverty
by Tirado Herrero, Sergio & Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana
- 69-75 Fuel poverty as injustice: Integrating distribution, recognition and procedure in the struggle for affordable warmth
by Walker, Gordon & Day, Rosie
- 76-82 Energy poverty policies in the EU: A critical perspective
by Bouzarovski, Stefan & Petrova, Saska & Sarlamanov, Robert
- 83-90 Building synergies between climate change mitigation and energy poverty alleviation
by Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Tirado Herrero, Sergio
- 91-97 Can the Green Deal be fair too? Exploring new possibilities for alleviating fuel poverty
by Guertler, Pedro
- 98-106 Metering: EU policy and implications for fuel poor households
by Darby, Sarah J.
- 107-115 From targeting to implementation: The role of identification of fuel poor households
by Dubois, Ute
- 116-121 Health and thermal comfort: From WHO guidance to housing strategies
by Ormandy, David & Ezratty, Véronique
- 122-133 Psychosocial routes from housing investment to health: Evidence from England's home energy efficiency scheme
by Gilbertson, Jan & Grimsley, Michael & Green, Geoff
- 134-142 Tackling cold housing and fuel poverty in New Zealand: A review of policies, research, and health impacts
by Howden-Chapman, Philippa & Viggers, Helen & Chapman, Ralph & O’Sullivan, Kimberley & Telfar Barnard, Lucy & Lloyd, Bob
- 149-153 Open source software and crowdsourcing for energy analysis
by Bazilian, Morgan & Rice, Andrew & Rotich, Juliana & Howells, Mark & DeCarolis, Joseph & Macmillan, Stuart & Brooks, Cameron & Bauer, Florian & Liebreich, Michael
- 154-163 A photovoltaic proposed generation promotion policy—The case of Jordan
by Abu-Shikhah, Nazih M. & Hiasat, Ahmed A. & Al-Rabadi, Wijdan J.
- 164-172 Industrial energy efficiency with CO2 emissions in China: A nonparametric analysis
by Wu, F. & Fan, L.W. & Zhou, P. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 173-181 Integrated inventory-based carbon accounting for energy-induced emissions in Chongming eco-island of Shanghai, China
by Li, Qingqing & Guo, Ru & Li, Fengting & Xia, Bingbin
- 182-191 Lost opportunities: Modeling commercial building energy code adoption in the United States
by Nelson, Hal T.
- 192-203 Evaluation and optimization of feed-in tariffs
by Kim, Kyoung-Kuk & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 204-216 Consumer perceptions of smart grid development: Results of a Hong Kong survey and policy implications
by Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & van der Vleuten, Johannes Marinus & Hills, Peter & Tao, Julia
- 217-224 A literature review of economic studies on carbon pricing and Australian wholesale electricity markets
by Nelson, Tim & Kelley, Simon & Orton, Fiona
- 225-233 Forecasting natural gas supply in China: Production peak and import trends
by Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Ting
- 234-242 Recommendations for the new WLTP cycle based on an analysis of vehicle emission measurements on NEDC and CADC
by Demuynck, Joachim & Bosteels, Dirk & De Paepe, Michel & Favre, Cécile & May, John & Verhelst, Sebastian
- 243-252 Distribution-level electricity reliability: Temporal trends using statistical analysis
by Eto, Joseph H. & LaCommare, Kristina H. & Larsen, Peter & Todd, Annika & Fisher, Emily
- 253-265 External cost of coal based electricity generation: A tale of Ahmedabad city
by Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Shukla, Priyadarshi & Dhar, Subash
- 266-273 Identification and quantification of principal–agent problems affecting energy efficiency investments and use decisions in the trucking industry
by Vernon, David & Meier, Alan
- 274-287 Economic performance of grid-connected photovoltaics in California and Texas (United States): The influence of renewable energy and climate policies
by Sivaraman, Deepak & Moore, Michael R.
- 288-295 A cost–benefit analysis of the EU 20/20/2020 package
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 296-307 Well-to-wheels life-cycle analysis of alternative fuels and vehicle technologies in China
by Shen, Wei & Han, Weijian & Chock, David & Chai, Qinhu & Zhang, Aling
- 308-317 The future prospect of PV and CSP solar technologies: An expert elicitation survey
by Bosetti, Valentina & Catenacci, Michela & Fiorese, Giulia & Verdolini, Elena
- 318-327 Towards understanding the robustness of energy distribution networks based on macroscopic and microscopic evaluations
by Liu, Jiming & Shi, Benyun
- 328-332 Forecasting Nord Pool day-ahead prices with an autoregressive model
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 333-345 Sustainable energy for the marine sector
by Vergara, Julio & McKesson, Chris & Walczak, Magdalena
- 346-354 Where renewable electricity is concerned, how costly is “too costly”?
by Pickard, William F.
- 355-364 The impact of electrified transport on local grid infrastructure: A comparison between electric cars and light rail
by Grenier, Agathe & Page, Shannon
- 365-372 Distributional impacts of state-level energy efficiency policies in regional electricity markets
by Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa & Blumsack, Seth & Kleit, Andrew
- 373-382 Energy savings obligations in the UK—A history of change
by Rosenow, Jan
- 383-399 World energy intensity convergence revisited: A weighted distribution dynamics approach
by Herrerias, M.J.
- 400-409 A comparison of the drivers influencing farmers' adoption of enterprises associated with renewable energy
by Tate, Graham & Mbzibain, Aurelian & Ali, Shaukat
- 410-421 Deconstructing the dichotomies of solar photovoltaic (PV) dissemination trajectories in Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe from the 1960s to 2007
by Bawakyillenuo, Simon
- 422-429 Combining physical and economic output data to analyse energy and CO2 emissions trends in industry
by Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 430-441 Energy-related climate change mitigation in Brazil: Potential, abatement costs and associated policies
by Borba, Bruno S.M.C. & Lucena, André F.P. & Rathmann, Régis & Costa, Isabella V.L. & Nogueira, Larissa P.P. & Rochedo, Pedro R.R. & Castelo Branco, David A. & Júnior, Mauricio F.H. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 442-455 The effects of electric vehicles on residential households in the city of Indianapolis
by Huang, Shisheng & Safiullah, Hameed & Xiao, Jingjie & Hodge, Bri-Mathias S. & Hoffman, Ray & Soller, Joan & Jones, Doug & Dininger, Dennis & Tyner, Wallace E. & Liu, Andrew & Pekny, Joseph F.
- 456-467 Do food and oil prices co-move?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 468-476 Energy and quality of life
by Pasten, Cesar & Santamarina, Juan Carlos
- 477-478 Rebound effects for lighting
by Saunders, Harry D. & Tsao, Jeffrey Y.
- 479-487 Can green building councils serve as third party governance institutions? An economic and institutional analysis
by Sedlacek, Sabine & Maier, Gunther
- 488-498 Panel estimation for urbanization, energy consumption and CO2 emissions: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Lin, Yan
- 499-514 Feasibility of U.S. renewable portfolio standards under cost caps and case study for Illinois
by Johnson, Sean D. & Moyer, Elisabeth J.
- 515-527 Variations in energy consumption and survival status between rural and urban households: A case study of the Western Loess Plateau, China
by Niu, Shuwen & Zhang, Xin & Zhao, Chunsheng & Niu, Yunzhu
- 528-530 Pricing principles and incentives for energy efficiency investments in multi-family rental housing: The case of Sweden
by Lind, Hans
- 531-540 An assessment of electricity and income distributional trends following rural electrification in poor northeast Brazil
by Obermaier, Martin & Szklo, Alexandre & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre & Pinguelli Rosa, Luiz
- 541-551 A decision support system for assessing offshore wind energy potential in the North Sea
by Schillings, Christoph & Wanderer, Thomas & Cameron, Lachlan & van der Wal, Jan Tjalling & Jacquemin, Jerome & Veum, Karina
- 552-561 Consumer responses to time varying prices for electricity
by Thorsnes, Paul & Williams, John & Lawson, Rob
- 562-571 Participation of CSP plants in the reserve markets: A new challenge for regulators
by Usaola, Julio
- 572-585 Why did the price of solar PV Si feedstock fluctuate so wildly in 2004–2009?
by Yu, Yang & Song, Yuhua & Bao, Haibo
- 586-596 A local-community-level, physically-based model of end-use energy consumption by Australian housing stock
by Ren, Zhengen & Paevere, Phillip & McNamara, Cheryl
- 597-607 The economically acceptable scenarios for investments in desulphurization and denitrification on existing coal-fired units in Bosnia and Herzegovina
by Dimitrijević, Zinaida & Tatić, Kasim
- 608-615 China's energy demand and its characteristics in the industrialization and urbanization process
by Jiang, Zhujun & Lin, Boqiang
- 616-628 Residential energy-efficient technology adoption, energy conservation, knowledge, and attitudes: An analysis of European countries
by Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim
- 629-641 Can technological innovation help China take on its climate responsibility? An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis
by Jin, Wei
- 642-651 Carbon Capture and Storage on its way to large-scale deployment: Social acceptance and willingness to pay in Germany
by Kraeusel, Jonas & Möst, Dominik
- 652-662 A review of national gas emergency plans in the European Union
by Zeniewski, Peter & Bolado-Lavin, Ricardo
- 663-675 Curtailment of renewable generation: Economic optimality and incentives
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Schröder, Sascha Thorsten
- 676-687 The Chinese electricity access model for rural electrification: Approach, experience and lessons for others
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Ohiare, Sanusi
- 688-694 Economic performance and policies for grid-connected residential solar photovoltaic systems in Brazil
by Mitscher, Martin & Rüther, Ricardo
- 695-706 Analysis of the distribution and evolution of energy supply and demand centers of gravity in China
by Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Jinyun & Yang, Zhifeng & Li, Juan
- 707-718 Have oil and gas prices got separated?
by Erdős, Péter
- 719-730 The evolution of European passenger car characteristics 2000–2010 and its effects on real-world CO2 emissions and CO2 reduction policy
by Fontaras, Georgios & Dilara, Panagiota
- 731-739 Simulation of climate change impact on energy consumption in buildings, case study of Iran
by Roshan, Gh.R. & Orosa, J.A & Nasrabadi, T.
- 740-750 Power without manpower: Forecasting labour demand for Estonian energy sector
by Meriküll, Jaanika & Eamets, Raul & Humal, Katrin & Espenberg, Kerly
- 751-758 Embodied energy use in China's industrial sectors
by Liu, Zhu & Geng, Yong & Lindner, Soeren & Zhao, Hongyan & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Guan, Dabo
- 759-769 Social implications of residential demand response in cool temperate climates
by Darby, Sarah J. & McKenna, Eoghan
- 770-773 Aviation and the EU Emissions Trading Scheme—Lessons learned from previous emissions trading schemes
by Kopsch, Fredrik
- 774-777 Cities reducing their greenhouse gas emissions
by Kennedy, Christopher & Demoullin, Stéphanie & Mohareb, Eugene
2012, Volume 48, Issue C
- 5-12 Breaking the impasse in the international climate negotiations: The potential of green technologies
by Schreurs, Miranda A.
- 13-21 “Green growth”: From a growing eco-industry to economic sustainability
by Jänicke, Martin
- 22-35 The greening of European electricity industry: A battle of modernities
by Midttun, Atle
- 36-45 Really a front-runner, really a Straggler? Of environmental leaders and laggards in the European Union and beyond — A quantitative policy perspective
by Knill, Christoph & Heichel, Stephan & Arndt, Daniel
- 46-55 Greenhouse gas emissions per unit of value added (“GEVA”) — A corporate guide to voluntary climate action
by Randers, Jorgen
- 56-63 Nuclear energy–Any solution for sustainability and climate protection?
by Mez, Lutz
- 64-75 How renewables will change electricity markets in the next five years
by Schleicher-Tappeser, Ruggero
- 76-82 2012 international year for sustainable energy for all: African Frontrunnership in rural electrification
by Mahama, Amadu
- 83-87 Undesired reinforcement of harmful ‘self-evident truths’ concerning the implementation of wind power
by Wolsink, Maarten
- 88-92 The Malaysian Fifth Fuel Policy: Re-strategising the Malaysian Renewable Energy Initiatives
by Maulud, A.L. & Saidi, H.
- 93-102 A supply chain based assessment of water issues in the coal industry in China
by Pan, Lingying & Liu, Pei & Ma, Linwei & Li, Zheng
- 103-117 R&D investment of electricity-generating firms following industry restructuring
by Kim, Jihwan & Kim, Yeonbae & Flacher, David
- 118-129 Responses of agricultural bioenergy sectors in Brandenburg (Germany) to climate, economic and legal changes: An application of Holling's adaptive cycle
by Grundmann, Philipp & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Uckert, Götz
- 130-136 Information communication technology and electricity consumption in emerging economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 137-147 Impact of carbon intensity and energy security constraints on China's coal import
by Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Jianghua & Yang, Yingchun
- 148-158 Diffusion of renewable heating technologies in households. Experiences from the Norwegian Household Subsidy Programme
by Bjørnstad, Even
- 159-166 Resource rents: The effects of energy taxes and quantity instruments for climate protection
by Eisenack, Klaus & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias
- 167-175 Wind power—An assault on local landscapes or an opportunity for modernization?
by Rygg, Bente Johnsen
- 176-184 Energy Performance Certificate of building and confidence interval in assessment: An Italian case study
by Tronchin, Lamberto & Fabbri, Kristian
- 185-208 The future of the nuclear industry reconsidered: Risks, uncertainties, and continued promise
by Kessides, Ioannis N.
- 209-221 Techno-economic assessment and policy of gas power generation considering the role of multiple stakeholders in China
by Dong, Jun & Zhang, Xu & Xu, Xiaolin
- 222-232 Large-scale utilization of wind power in China: Obstacles of conflict between market and planning
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Wang, Feng & Wang, Mei
- 233-241 Obsolete or resurgent? The International Energy Agency in a changing global landscape
by Van de Graaf, Thijs
- 242-251 Strategic energy planning within local authorities in the UK: A study of the city of Leeds
by Bale, Catherine S.E. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Hannon, Matthew J. & Gale, William F.
- 252-259 Estimating the direct rebound effect for on-road freight transportation
by Winebrake, James J. & Green, Erin H. & Comer, Bryan & Corbett, James J. & Froman, Sarah
- 260-273 Distribution grid reconfiguration reduces power losses and helps integrate renewables
by Lueken, Colleen & Carvalho, Pedro M.S. & Apt, Jay
- 274-283 What about coal? Interactions between climate policies and the global steam coal market until 2030
by Haftendorn, C. & Kemfert, C. & Holz, F.
- 284-294 Application of residual modification approach in seasonal ARIMA for electricity demand forecasting: A case study of China
by Wang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Ge & Dong, Yao
- 295-303 Regional life cycle assessment of soybean derived biodiesel for transportation fleets
by Xue, Xiaobo & Collinge, William O. & Shrake, Scott O. & Bilec, Melissa M. & Landis, Amy E.
- 304-314 U.S. household energy consumption and intensity trends: A decomposition approach
by Hojjati, Behjat & Wade, Steven H.
- 315-321 Retail competition in electricity supply—Survey results in North Carolina
by McDaniel, Tanga M. & Groothuis, Peter A.
- 322-333 Measuring the impact of market coupling on the Italian electricity market
by Pellini, Elisabetta
- 334-347 Combining choice experiments with psychometric scales to assess the social acceptability of wind energy projects: A latent class approach
by Strazzera, Elisabetta & Mura, Marina & Contu, Davide
- 348-357 The sources of divergent practices in China's nuclear power sector
by Chi, Cheryl S.F. & Chen, Ling
- 358-368 A spatial analysis of China's coal flow
by Mou, Dunguo & Li, Zhi
- 369-373 Understanding the non-adoption of energy efficient hot water systems in New Zealand
by Grieve, Campbell & Lawson, Rob & Henry, James
- 374-393 On the electrification of road transport - Learning rates and price forecasts for hybrid-electric and battery-electric vehicles
by Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Perujo, Adolfo & Bonnel, Pierre & van Grootveld, Geert
- 394-406 The technical, economic and commercial viability of the vehicle-to-grid concept
by Mullan, Jonathan & Harries, David & Bräunl, Thomas & Whitely, Stephen
- 407-419 An analysis of costs of parabolic trough technology in India
by Krishnamurthy, Pranesh & Mishra, Shreya & Banerjee, Rangan
- 420-429 An assessment of the role mass market demand response could play in contributing to the management of variable generation integration issues
by Cappers, Peter & Mills, Andrew & Goldman, Charles & Wiser, Ryan & Eto, Joseph H.
- 430-438 The ranking of negative-cost emissions reduction measures
by Taylor, Simon
- 439-448 Taxes, cost and demand shifters as determinants in the regional gasoline price formation process: Evidence from Spain
by Bello, Alejandro & Contín-Pilart, Ignacio
- 449-459 Swedish district heating—A system in stagnation: Current and future trends in the district heating sector
by Magnusson, Dick
- 460-469 Solar set asides and renewable electricity certificates: Early lessons from North Carolina's experience with its renewable portfolio standard
by Gaul, Chip & Carley, Sanya
- 470-478 Efficient scale for photovoltaic systems and Florida's solar rebate program
by Burkart, Christopher S. & Arguea, Nestor M.
- 479-486 The role of conventional power plants in a grid fed mainly by PV and storage, and the largest shadow capacity requirement
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 487-497 A standardized well-to-wheel model for the assessment of bioethanol and hydrogen from cellulosic biomass
by El-Houjeiri, Hassan M. & Field, Robert W.
- 498-505 Can innovative business models overcome resistance to electric vehicles? Better Place and battery electric cars in Denmark
by Budde Christensen, Thomas & Wells, Peter & Cipcigan, Liana
- 506-514 Policy options for the split incentive: Increasing energy efficiency for low-income renters
by Bird, Stephen & Hernández, Diana
- 515-525 Washington biofuel feedstock crop supply under output price and quantity uncertainty
by Zheng, Qiujie & Shumway, C. Richard
- 526-536 Policy incentives for switchgrass production using valuation of non-market ecosystem services
by Chamberlain, Jim F. & Miller, Shelie A.
- 537-550 Energy consumption and CO2 emission impacts of vehicle electrification in three developed regions of China
by Wu, Ye & Yang, Zhengdong & Lin, Bohong & Liu, Huan & Wang, Renjie & Zhou, Boya & Hao, Jiming
- 551-561 The inevitability of ‘flotilla policies’ as complements or alternatives to flagship emissions trading schemes
by Passey, Robert & Bailey, Ian & Twomey, Paul & MacGill, Iain
- 562-575 Societal objectives as drivers in the search for criteria weights when ranking energy efficiency measures
by Sousa, José L. & Martins, António G. & Jorge, Humberto M.
- 576-583 Green energy laws and Republican legislators in the United States
by Coley, Jonathan S. & Hess, David J.
- 584-593 Can a wind farm with CAES survive in the day-ahead market?
by Mauch, Brandon & Carvalho, Pedro M.S. & Apt, Jay
- 594-600 Analysis of cost estimation and wind energy evaluation using wind energy conversion systems (WECS) for electricity generation in six selected high altitude locations in Nigeria
by Ohunakin, S. Olayinka & Ojolo, S. Joshua & Ogunsina, S. Babatunde & Dinrifo, R. Rufus
- 601-610 An optimal U.S. biodiesel fuel subsidy
by Wu, Huiting & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael
- 611-617 The world at a crossroads: Financial scenarios for sustainability
by Carnicer, Jofre & Peñuelas, Josep
- 618-626 Calculation and decomposition of indirect carbon emissions from residential consumption in China based on the input–output model
by Zhu, Qin & Peng, Xizhe & Wu, Kaiya
- 627-639 Modeling the impact of a carbon tax: A trial analysis for Washington State
by Mori, Keibun
- 640-649 Scenarios for solar thermal energy applications in Brazil
by Martins, F.R. & Abreu, S.L. & Pereira, E.B.
- 650-656 Factors influencing the selection of the past and future strategies for electricity generation in the Czech Republic
by Sivek, Martin & Kavina, Pavel & Jirásek, Jakub & Malečková, Veronika
- 657-667 Size matters: House size and thermal efficiency as policy strategies to reduce net emissions of new developments
by Clune, Stephen & Morrissey, John & Moore, Trivess
- 668-676 An investigation of the role of China's urban population on coal consumption
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald J.
- 677-686 Evaluation of alternative fuels for the Greek road transport sector using the analytic hierarchy process
by Tsita, Katerina G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 687-697 An integrated framework for rural electrification: Adopting a user-centric approach to business model development
by Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Parikh, Priti & Bansal, Rahul & George, Gerard
- 698-701 The overseas acquisitions and equity oil shares of Chinese national oil companies: A threat to the West but a boost to China's energy security?
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 702-710 Consumers satisfaction in the energy sector in Kenya
by Mutua, John & Ngui, Dianah & Osiolo, Helen & Aligula, Eric & Gachanja, James
- 711-716 Energy use for economic growth: A trivariate analysis from Tunisian agriculture sector
by Sebri, Maamar & Abid, Mehdi
- 717-729 Barriers to widespread adoption of electric vehicles: An analysis of consumer attitudes and perceptions
by Egbue, Ona & Long, Suzanna
- 730-736 The effect of feed-in tariffs on the production cost and the landscape externalities of wind power generation in West Saxony, Germany
by Drechsler, Martin & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Ohl, Cornelia
- 737-743 IEA World Energy Outlook 2011—A comment
by Khatib, Hisham