2011, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 477-486 Design and implementation of carbon cap and dividend policies
by Kunkel, Catherine M. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 487-492 Evolution of the indigenous European oil and gas sources--Recent trends and issues for consideration
by Kavalov, Boyan & Petric, Hrvoje & Tzimas, Evangelos
- 493-493 Corrigendum to "Air-conditioning Australian households: The impact of dynamic peak pricing" [Energy Policy 38, 7312-7622]
by Strengers, Yolande
2010, Volume 38, Issue 12
- 7541-7545 Carbon reduction at community scale
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Jackson, Tim & van der Horst, Dan
- 7546-7549 Deliberating on low carbon development
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Urban, Frauke
- 7550-7558 Localism and energy: Negotiating approaches to embedding resilience in energy systems
by O'Brien, Geoff & Hope, Alex
- 7559-7566 Building capacity for low-carbon communities: The role of grassroots initiatives
by Middlemiss, Lucie & Parrish, Bradley D.
- 7567-7574 From private lives to collective action: Recruitment and participation incentives for a community energy program
by Hoffman, Steven M. & High-Pippert, Angela
- 7575-7585 In pursuit of resilient, low carbon communities: An examination of barriers to action in three Canadian cities
by Burch, Sarah
- 7586-7595 Low-carbon communities as a context for individual behavioural change
by Heiskanen, Eva & Johnson, Mikael & Robinson, Simon & Vadovics, Edina & Saastamoinen, Mika
- 7596-7603 Mobilising community action towards a low-carbon future: Opportunities and challenges for local government in the UK
by Peters, Michael & Fudge, Shane & Sinclair, Philip
- 7604-7613 The deployment of decentralised energy systems as part of the housing growth programme in the UK
by Williams, Jo
- 7614-7623 Transitioning to low carbon communities--from behaviour change to systemic change: Lessons from Australia
by Moloney, Susie & Horne, Ralph E. & Fien, John
- 7624-7633 Community action for sustainable housing: Building a low-carbon future
by Seyfang, Gill
- 7634-7638 Making an impact: The influence of policies to reduce emissions from aviation on the business travel patterns of individual corporations
by Davies, Zoe G. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 7639-7652 The impact of the EU ETS on the sectoral innovation system for power generation technologies - Findings for Germany
by Rogge, Karoline S. & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 7653-7664 Can LNG increase competitiveness in the natural gas market?
by Dorigoni, Susanna & Graziano, Clara & Pontoni, Federico
- 7665-7675 The forest products industry at an energy/climate crossroads
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Baek, Youngsun
- 7676-7686 Trends of energy efficiency in Finnish road freight transport 1995-2009 and forecast to 2016
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Pöllänen, Markus
- 7687-7697 A method of identifying and weighting indicators of energy efficiency assessment in Chinese residential buildings
by Yang, Yulan & Li, Baizhan & Yao, Runming
- 7698-7709 Impact of public policy uncertainty on renewable energy investment: Wind power and the production tax credit
by Barradale, Merrill Jones
- 7710-7721 Energy content of world trade
by Wagner, Gernot
- 7722-7731 Energy efficiency interventions in UK higher education institutions
by Altan, Hasim
- 7732-7743 Electricity saving in households--A social cognitive approach
by Thøgersen, John & Grønhøj, Alice
- 7744-7755 A review of building energy regulation and policy for energy conservation in developing countries
by Iwaro, Joseph & Mwasha, Abraham
- 7756-7763 Emission intensity in New Zealand manufacturing and the short-run impacts of emissions pricing
by Bartleet, Matthew & Iyer, Kris & Numan-Parsons, Elisabeth
- 7764-7774 A system dynamic model for production and consumption policy in Iran oil and gas sector
by Kiani, Behdad & Ali Pourfakhraei, Mohammad
- 7775-7782 National energy policies: Obstructing the reduction of global CO2 emissions? An analysis of Swedish energy policies for the district heating sector
by Difs, Kristina
- 7783-7792 The use of multiple criteria decision making methodologies for the promotion of RES through funding schemes in Cyprus, A review
by Theodorou, Savvas & Florides, Georgios & Tassou, Savvas
- 7793-7802 Methodology to estimate the output of a dual solar-wind renewable energy system in Japan
by Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 7803-7817 Stimulating energy-efficient innovations in the Dutch building sector: Empirical evidence from patent counts and policy lessons
by Noailly, Joëlle & Batrakova, Svetlana
- 7818-7826 CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø? A commercial analysis
by Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne
- 7827-7843 European energy security: An analysis of future Russian natural gas production and exports
by Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell
- 7844-7849 Price and income elasticities of crude oil import demand in South Africa: A cointegration analysis
by Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 7850-7860 CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in BRIC countries
by Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Tsai, Chung-Ming
- 7861-7872 Output-based allocations and revenue recycling: Implications for the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme
by Lennox, James A. & van Nieuwkoop, Renger
- 7873-7883 Environmental analysis of a German strategy for carbon capture and storage of coal power plants
by Schreiber, A. & Zapp, P. & Markewitz, P. & Vögele, S.
- 7884-7897 Modeling the potential for thermal concentrating solar power technologies
by Zhang, Yabei & Smith, Steven J. & Kyle, G. Page & Stackhouse Jr., Paul W.
- 7898-7910 Energy efficiency in social housing: Opportunities and barriers from a case study in Brazil
by Bodach, Susanne & Hamhaber, J.
- 7911-7920 The benefit of regional diversification of cogeneration investments in Europe: A mean-variance portfolio analysis
by Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard
- 7921-7928 The EU electricity disclosure from the business perspective--A study from Norway
by Aasen, M. & Westskog, H. & Wilhite, H. & Lindberg, M.
- 7929-7938 The optimal fuel mix and redistribution of social surplus in the Korean power market
by Kim, Hyunsook & Kim, Sung-Soo
- 7939-7950 The prospects for hard coal as a fuel for the Polish power sector
by Kaminski, Jacek & KudeLko, Mariusz
- 7951-7959 Sustainable urban energy: Development of a mesoscale assessment model for solar reflective roof technologies
by Jo, J.H. & Carlson, J. & Golden, J.S. & Bryan, H.
- 7960-7970 Assessment of the economic impact of environmental constraints on short-term hydropower plant operation
by Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Wilhelmi, José R.
- 7971-7979 The socio-political economy of nuclear power development in Japan and South Korea
by Valentine, Scott Victor & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
2010, Volume 38, Issue 11
- 6389-6390 Energy efficiency policies and strategies
by Yang, Ming
- 6391-6397 Integrated resource strategic planning: Case study of energy efficiency in the Chinese power sector
by Hu, Zhaoguang & Tan, Xiandong & Yang, Fan & Yang, Ming & Wen, Quan & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang
- 6398-6408 US energy conservation and efficiency policies: Challenges and opportunities
by Dixon, Robert K. & McGowan, Elizabeth & Onysko, Ganna & Scheer, Richard M.
- 6409-6418 The 25 IEA energy efficiency policy recommendations to the G8 Gleneagles Plan of Action
by Jollands, Nigel & Waide, Paul & Ellis, Mark & Onoda, Takao & Laustsen, Jens & Tanaka, Kanako & de T'Serclaes, Philippine & Barnsley, Ingrid & Bradley, Rick & Meier, Alan
- 6419-6427 G8+5 collaboration on energy efficiency and IPEEC: Shortcut to a sustainable future?
by Lesage, Dries & Van de Graaf, Thijs & Westphal, Kirsten
- 6428-6438 Energy efficiency in India: Assessing the policy regimes and their impacts
by Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, Darshini & Ravindranath, N.H.
- 6439-6452 Overview of current energy-efficiency policies in China
by Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark D. & Price, Lynn
- 6453-6462 Light vehicle energy efficiency programs and their impact on Brazilian CO2 emissions
by Wills, William & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre
- 6463-6474 Final energy use in IEA countries: The role of energy efficiency
by Taylor, Peter G. & d'Ortigue, Olivier Lavagne & Francoeur, Michel & Trudeau, Nathalie
- 6475-6484 The Chinese nonferrous metals industry--energy use and CO2 emissions
by Yanjia, Wang & Chandler, William
- 6485-6498 The challenge of reducing energy consumption of the Top-1000 largest industrial enterprises in China
by Price, Lynn & Wang, Xuejun & Yun, Jiang
- 6499-6513 A model for the development of a power production system in Greece, Part I: Where RES do not meet EU targets
by Kalampalikas, Nikolaos G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 6514-6528 A model for the development of a power production system in Greece, Part II: Where RES meet EU targets
by Kalampalikas, Nikolaos G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 6529-6533 Decomposing international polarization of per capita CO2 emissions
by Antonio Duro, Juan
- 6534-6539 Hydropower potential of municipal water supply dams in Turkey: A case study in Ulutan Dam
by Kucukali, Serhat
- 6540-6544 The car industry and the blow-out of the hydrogen hype
by Bakker, Sjoerd
- 6545-6550 Energy efficiency standards for refrigerators in Brazil: A methodology for impact evaluation
by Augustus de Melo, Conrado & de Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto
- 6551-6559 Efficient capacity investment and joint production agreements in an oligopolistic electricity market: The HidroAysén joint venture project
by Raineri, Ricardo & Contreras, Gonzalo
- 6560-6565 Causality between energy consumption and output growth in the Indian cement industry: An application of the panel vector error correction model (VECM)
by Kumar Mandal, Sabuj & Madheswaran, S.
- 6566-6569 Peak Oil and other threatening peaks--Chimeras without substance
by Radetzki, Marian
- 6570-6573 Linear and nonlinear causality between sectoral electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Taiwan
by Cheng-Lang, Yang & Lin, Hung-Pin & Chang, Chih-Heng
- 6574-6585 Understanding the spectrum of residential energy consumption: A quantile regression approach
by Kaza, Nikhil
- 6586-6596 The slow search for solutions: Lessons from historical energy transitions by sector and service
by Fouquet, Roger
- 6597-6603 The embodied energy and environmental emissions of construction projects in China: An economic input-output LCA model
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 6604-6614 Optimizing a CO2 value chain for the Norwegian Continental Shelf
by Klokk, Ø. & Schreiner, P.F. & Pagès-Bernaus, A. & Tomasgard, A.
- 6615-6628 Dealing with surplus emissions in the climate negotiations after Copenhagen: What are the options for compromise?
by den Elzen, Michel & Roelfsema, Mark & Slingerland, Stephan
- 6629-6637 Economic analysis of coal price-electricity price adjustment in China based on the CGE model
by He, Y.X. & Zhang, S.L. & Yang, L.Y. & Wang, Y.J. & Wang, J.
- 6638-6653 China in the transition to a low-carbon economy
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 6654-6661 Reevaluating the first and the second dividends of environmental tax reforms
by Giménez, Eduardo L. & Rodríguez, Miguel
- 6662-6673 Making, breaking, and (partially) remaking markets: State regulation and photovoltaic electricity in New Jersey
by Hart, David M.
- 6674-6683 Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example
by Uba, Katrin
- 6684-6694 Rethinking economy-wide rebound measures: An unbiased proposal
by Guerra, Ana-Isabel & Sancho, Ferran
- 6695-6702 'Capture ready' regulation of fossil fuel power plants - Betting the UK's carbon emissions on promises of future technology
by Markusson, Nils & Haszeldine, Stuart
- 6703-6712 Cost and emissions impacts of plug-in hybrid vehicles on the Ohio power system
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Fagiani, Riccardo & Marano, Vincenzo
- 6713-6723 Economic evaluation and optimization of a photovoltaic-fuel cell-batteries hybrid system for use in the Brazilian Amazon
by Silva, Sergio B. & de Oliveira, Marco A.G. & Severino, Mauro M.
- 6724-6735 Interactions and implications of renewable and climate change policy on UK energy scenarios
by Anandarajah, Gabrial & Strachan, Neil
- 6736-6745 On integration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles into existing power system structures
by Galus, Matthias D. & Zima, Marek & Andersson, Göran
- 6746-6754 Blowing against the wind--An exploratory application of actor network theory to the analysis of local controversies and participation processes in wind energy
by Jolivet, Eric & Heiskanen, Eva
- 6755-6766 Electricity sector reforms in four Latin-American countries and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions and renewable energy
by Janet Ruiz-Mendoza, Belizza & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia
- 6767-6775 Chinese academic experts' assessment for forest bio-energy development in China
by Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 6776-6783 How ambitious are China and India's emissions intensity targets?
by Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank
- 6784-6792 An analysis of the driving forces of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
by Dong, Yanli & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Liu, Xianbing & Wang, Can
- 6793-6803 The potential of fission nuclear power in resolving global climate change under the constraints of nuclear fuel resources and once-through fuel cycles
by Knapp, Vladimir & Pevec, Dubravko & Matijevic, Mario
- 6804-6819 Preliminary evaluation of the Section 1603 treasury grant program for renewable power projects in the United States
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm
- 6820-6829 The role of energy efficiency spending in Maryland's implementation of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
by Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Ruth, Matthias & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Chen, Yihsu & Ross, Kimberly & Myers, Erica
- 6830-6848 An attitude study on the environmental effects of rationing petrol in Tehran
by Hanafizadeh, Payam & Navardi, Zeinab & Bamdad Soofi, Jahanyar
- 6849-6859 Incentivizing wood-based Fischer-Tropsch diesel through financial policy instruments: An economic assessment for Norway
by Bright, Ryan M. & H. Strømman, Anders
- 6860-6867 Fuel consumption from vehicles of China until 2030 in energy scenarios
by Zhang, Qingyu & Tian, Weili & Zheng, Yingyue & Zhang, Lili
- 6868-6876 Personal carbon trading: A policy ahead of its time?
by Fawcett, Tina
- 6877-6885 Motivations driving renewable energy in European countries: A panel data approach
by Marques, António C. & Fuinhas, José A. & Pires Manso, J.R.
- 6886-6899 Status of thermal power generation in India--Perspectives on capacity, generation and carbon dioxide emissions
by Ghosh, Subhodip
- 6900-6909 Renewable energy policy and landscape management in Andalusia, Spain: The facts
by Prados, María-José
- 6910-6918 Monitoring energy efficiency trends in European industry: Which top-down method should be used?
by Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 6919-6925 Effect of hybrid system battery performance on determining CO2 emissions of hybrid electric vehicles in real-world conditions
by Alvarez, Robert & Schlienger, Peter & Weilenmann, Martin
- 6926-6935 Strategies for carbon dioxide emissions reductions: Residential natural gas efficiency, economic, and ancillary health impacts in Maryland
by Ruth, Matthias & Blohm, Andrew & Mauer, Joanna & Gabriel, Steven A. & Kesana, Vijay G. & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius
- 6936-6945 An assessment of the present and future opportunities for combined heat and power with district heating (CHP-DH) in the United Kingdom
by Kelly, Scott & Pollitt, Michael
- 6946-6954 The impact of increased interconnection on electricity systems with large penetrations of wind generation: A case study of Ireland and Great Britain
by Denny, E. & Tuohy, A. & Meibom, P. & Keane, A. & Flynn, D. & Mullane, A. & O'Malley, M.
- 6955-6965 Low carbon fuel standards: Implementation scenarios and challenges
by Yeh, Sonia & Sperling, Daniel
- 6966-6976 Integration of electricity markets in Europe: Relevant issues for Italy
by Creti, Anna & Fumagalli, Eileen & Fumagalli, Elena
- 6977-6988 An overview of biofuel policies across the world
by Sorda, Giovanni & Banse, Martin & Kemfert, Claudia
- 6989-7000 Cost and optimal feed-in tariff for small scale photovoltaic systems in China
by Rigter, Jasper & Vidican, Georgeta
- 7001-7013 Privatization of electricity distribution in the Northeast of Brazil: The good, the bad, the ugly or the naïve?
by Silvestre, Bruno & Hall, Jeremy & Matos, Stelvia & Figueira, Luiz Augusto
- 7014-7020 Test run of biodiesel in public transport system in Belgrade
by Tica, Slaven & Filipovic, Snezana & Zivanovic, Predrag & Milovanovic, Branko
- 7021-7030 Renewable energy potential on brownfield sites: A case study of Michigan
by Adelaja, Soji & Shaw, Judy & Beyea, Wayne & Charles McKeown, J.D.
- 7031-7040 Economic and environmental implications of Turkish accession to the European Union: A CGE analysis
by AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa
- 7041-7047 Producer responsibility and recycling solar photovoltaic modules
by McDonald, N.C. & Pearce, J.M.
- 7048-7053 Energy conservation potential in Taiwanese textile industry
by Hong, Gui-Bing & Su, Te-Li & Lee, Jenq-Daw & Hsu, Tsung-Chi & Chen, Hua-Wei
- 7054-7069 Eliciting public preference for nuclear energy against the backdrop of global warming
by Liao, Shu-Yi & Tseng, Wei-Chun & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 7070-7081 Grid matching of large-scale wind energy conversion systems, alone and in tandem with large-scale photovoltaic systems: An Israeli case study
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 7082-7092 Power sector reform in Maharashtra, India
by Totare, Ninad P. & Pandit, Shubha
- 7093-7105 Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal
by Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F.
- 7106-7120 Western China energy development and west to east energy transfer: Application of the Western China Sustainable Energy Development Model
by Chen, Wenying & Li, Hualin & Wu, Zongxin
- 7121-7129 Getting reforms done in inhospitable institutional environments: untying a Gordian Knot in India's power distribution sector
by Tankha, Sunil & Misal, Annasahed B. & Fuller, Boyd W.
- 7130-7141 A decision model for energy resource selection in China
by Wang, Bing & Kocaoglu, Dundar F. & Daim, Tugrul U. & Yang, Jiting
- 7142-7151 Cost and CO2 aspects of future vehicle options in Europe under new energy policy scenarios
by Thiel, Christian & Perujo, Adolfo & Mercier, Arnaud
- 7152-7160 The changing role of the State in the expansion of electricity supply in Latin America
by Batlle, Carlos & Barroso, Luiz A. & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 7161-7168 Emerging bio-ethanol projects in Nigeria: Their opportunities and challenges
by Ohimain, Elijah I.
- 7169-7179 A critical assessment of the different approaches aimed to secure electricity generation supply
by Batlle, C. & Rodilla, P.
- 7180-7188 Evaluating the benefits of an electrical energy storage system in a future smart grid
by Wade, N.S. & Taylor, P.C. & Lang, P.D. & Jones, P.R.
- 7189-7199 Is carbon lock-in blocking investments in the hydrogen economy? A survey of actors' strategies
by Bento, Nuno
- 7200-7208 The viability of balancing wind generation with large scale energy storage
by Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor & O'Malley, Mark
- 7209-7215 Caspian energy phase II: Beyond 2005
by Shaffer, Brenda
- 7216-7225 Robust incentives and the design of a climate change governance regime
by Nemet, Gregory F.
- 7226-7234 Energy-urban transition: The Mexican case
by Páez, Armando
- 7235-7249 On the adoption of electricity as a domestic source by Mozambican households
by Arthur, Maria de Fatima S.R. & Zahran, Sammy & Bucini, Gabriela
- 7250-7256 Cultural challenges to Chinese oil companies in Africa and their strategies
by Feng, George & Mu, Xianzhong
- 7257-7268 Wind power integration and power system flexibility-An empirical analysis of extreme events in Germany under the new negative price regime
by Nicolosi, Marco
- 7269-7277 Broken dreams: Unmet expectations of investors in the Philippine electricity restructuring and privatization
by Roxas, Fernando & Santiago, Andrea
- 7278-7285 The impacts of carbon tax and complementary policies on Chinese economy
by Lu, Chuanyi & Tong, Qing & Liu, Xuemei
- 7286-7298 An outlook into energy consumption in large scale industries in India: The cases of steel, aluminium and cement
by Dutta, Monica & Mukherjee, Saptarshi
- 7299-7311 Managing a hydro-energy reservoir: A policy approach
by van Ackere, Ann & Ochoa, Patricia
- 7312-7322 Air-conditioning Australian households: The impact of dynamic peak pricing
by Strengers, Yolande
- 7323-7337 Valuation framework for large scale electricity storage in a case with wind curtailment
by Loisel, Rodica & Mercier, Arnaud & Gatzen, Christoph & Elms, Nick & Petric, Hrvoje
- 7338-7345 Assessment of high penetration of solar photovoltaics in Wisconsin
by Myers, Kevin S. & Klein, Sanford A. & Reindl, Douglas T.
- 7346-7357 Evolution of China's power dispatch principle and the new energy saving power dispatch policy
by Ciwei, Gao & Yang, Li
- 7358-7369 Public R&D and commercialization of energy-efficient technology: A case study of Japanese projects
by Kimura, Osamu
- 7370-7377 Comparing welfare effects of different regulation schemes: An application to the electricity distribution industry
by Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli
- 7378-7394 The transition to renewables: Can PV provide an answer to the peak oil and climate change challenges?
by Lloyd, Bob & Forest, Andrew S.
- 7395-7403 External governance and the EU policy for sustainable biofuels, the case of Mozambique
by Di Lucia, Lorenzo
- 7404-7415 Competitiveness of Brazilian sugarcane ethanol compared to US corn ethanol
by Crago, Christine L. & Khanna, Madhu & Barton, Jason & Giuliani, Eduardo & Amaral, Weber
- 7416-7426 Future demand scenarios of Bangladesh power sector
by Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Boie, Wulf & Denich, Manfred
- 7427-7441 Vertical integration, credit ratings and retail price settings in energy-only markets: Navigating the Resource Adequacy problem
by Simshauser, Paul
- 7442-7450 Copenhagen commitments and implications: A comparative analysis of India and China
by Vazhayil, Joy P. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 7451-7456 A comparative analysis of performance and cost metrics associated with a diesel to biodiesel fleet transition
by Shrake, Scott O. & Landis, Amy E. & Bilec, Melissa M. & Collinge, William O. & Xue, Xiaobo
- 7457-7465 Development status of liquefied natural gas industry in China
by Shi, Guo-Hua & Jing, You-Yin & Wang, Song-Ling & Zhang, Xu-Tao
- 7466-7475 EU climate change policy 2013-2020: Using the Clean Development Mechanism more effectively in the non-EU-ETS Sector
by Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 7476-7486 Security of feedstocks supply for future bio-ethanol production in Thailand
by Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 7487-7496 Pricing model for biodiesel feedstock: A case study of Chhattisgarh in India
by Pohit, Sanjib & Biswas, Pradip Kumar & Kumar, Rajesh & Goswami, Anandajit
- 7497-7503 The status and development trend of the water chiller energy efficiency standard in China
by Hua, Tian & Yitai, Ma & Minxia, Li & Chuntao, Liu & Li, Zhao
- 7504-7507 Using net energy output as the base to develop renewable energy
by Shaw, Daigee & Hung, Ming-Feng & Lin, Yi-Hao
- 7508-7511 Potential errors when fitting experience curves by means of spreadsheet software
by van Sark, W.G.J.H.M. & Alsema, E.A.
- 7512-7518 Does energy consumption by the US electric power sector exhibit long memory behavior?
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Loomis, David & Payne, James E.
- 7519-7530 Should solar photovoltaics be deployed sooner because of long operating life at low, predictable cost?
by Zweibel, Ken
- 7531-7538 The energy implications of Chinese regional disparities
by Huang, Yuanxi & Todd, Daniel
- 7539-7540 Addendum to "Design limitations in Australian renewable electricity policies" [Energy Policy 38 (2010), 3365-3376]
by Buckman, Greg & Diesendorf, Mark
2010, Volume 38, Issue 10
- 5297-5300 The socio-economic transition towards a hydrogen economy
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas & Trümper, Sören Christian
- 5301-5310 Public attitudes towards and demand for hydrogen and fuel cell vehicles: A review of the evidence and methodological implications
by Yetano Roche, María & Mourato, Susana & Fischedick, Manfred & Pietzner, Katja & Viebahn, Peter
- 5311-5319 Public understanding of hydrogen energy: A theoretical approach
by Sherry-Brennan, Fionnguala & Devine-Wright, Hannah & Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 5320-5334 Analysis of the market for diesel PEM fuel cell auxiliary power units onboard long-haul trucks and of its implications for the large-scale adoption of PEM FCs
by Contestabile, Marcello
- 5335-5345 Measuring the environmental benefits of hydrogen transportation fuel cycles under uncertainty about external costs
by Chernyavs'ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco
- 5346-5358 Will hydrogen be competitive in Europe without tax favours?
by Hansen, Anders Chr.
- 5359-5371 Evaluating the perspectives for hydrogen energy uptake in communities: Success criteria and their application
by Shaw, Suzanne & Mazzucchelli, Paola
- 5372-5381 Innovative regions and industrial clusters in hydrogen and fuel cell technology
by Madsen, Anne Nygaard & Andersen, Per Dannemand
- 5382-5387 Scope and perspectives of industrial hydrogen production and infrastructure for fuel cell vehicles in North Rhine-Westphalia
by Pastowski, Andreas & Grube, Thomas
- 5388-5398 Policies for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: the EU case
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas
- 5399-5402 Precautionary principle, economic and energy systems and social equity
by de Carvalho, Joaquim Francisco & Mercedes, Sonia Seger P. & Sauer, Ildo L.
- 5403-5408 Review of OECD study into "Projected costs of generating electricity--2010 Edition"
by Khatib, Hisham
- 5409-5412 More heat and light
by Bazilian, Morgan & Sagar, Ambuj & Detchon, Reid & Yumkella, Kandeh
- 5413-5425 Analysis of the CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 1. Analysis of general data and analysis per country
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5426-5441 Analysis of the CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 2. Segment analysis
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5442-5456 Analysis of CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 3. Brands analysis
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5457-5468 An energy-based evaluation of the matching possibilities of very large photovoltaic plants to the electricity grid: Israel as a case study
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5469-5481 The effects on grid matching and ramping requirements, of single and distributed PV systems employing various fixed and sun-tracking technologies
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5482-5492 Integration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in a regional wind-thermal power system
by Göransson, Lisa & Karlsson, Sten & Johnsson, Filip
- 5493-5503 Determinants of households' space heating type: A discrete choice analysis for German households
by Braun, Frauke G.
- 5504-5511 Assessing the potential for a wind power incentive for remote villages in Canada
by Weis, Timothy M. & Ilinca, Adrian
- 5512-5519 The potential for small scale hydropower development in the US
by Kosnik, Lea
- 5520-5529 Wind power in China: Policy and development challenges
by Liu, Yingqi & Kokko, Ari
- 5530-5540 Comparison of fixed versus variable biofuels incentives
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Taheripour, Farzad & Perkis, David
- 5541-5549 The importance of message framing for providing information about sustainability and environmental aspects of energy
by Van de Velde, Liesbeth & Verbeke, Wim & Popp, Michael & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 5550-5559 Knowledge base determinants of technology sourcing in clean development mechanism projects
by Doranova, Asel & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert
- 5560-5571 Financing energy efficiency in developing countries--lessons learned and remaining challenges
by Sarkar, Ashok & Singh, Jas
- 5572-5581 Views on peak oil and its relation to climate change policy
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Al Marchohi, Mohamed
- 5582-5599 Market power analysis for the Iranian electricity market
by Asgari, Mohammad Hossein & Monsef, Hassan
- 5600-5613 Is there a relationship between public expenditures in energy R&D and carbon emissions per GDP? An empirical investigation
by Garrone, Paola & Grilli, Luca
- 5614-5624 A new NAMA framework for dispersed energy end-use sectors
by Cheng, Chia-Chin
- 5625-5635 The taxation of UK oil and gas production: Why the windfalls got away
by Abdo, Hafez
- 5636-5652 Environmental and economic appraisal of power generation capacity expansion plan in Nigeria
by Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A.
- 5653-5660 Performance and cost of wet and dry cooling systems for pulverized coal power plants with and without carbon capture and storage
by Zhai, Haibo & Rubin, Edward S.
- 5661-5670 Estimating rural populations without access to electricity in developing countries through night-time light satellite imagery
by Doll, Christopher N.H. & Pachauri, Shonali
- 5671-5683 Modelling short and long-term risks in power markets: Empirical evidence from Nord Pool
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Soldatos, Orestes A.
- 5684-5695 Impact of a large penetration of wind generation on the GB gas network
by Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Ekanayake, Janaka
- 5696-5707 Determinants of household energy consumption in India
by Ekholm, Tommi & Krey, Volker & Pachauri, Shonali & Riahi, Keywan
- 5708-5718 Photovoltaic (PV) electricity: Comparative analyses of CO2 abatement at different fuel mix scales in the US
by Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A.