2011, Volume 39, Issue 11
- 6916-6924 Comparative study of different nuclear fuel cycle options: Quantitative analysis on material flow
by Park, Byung Heung & Gao, Fanxing & Kwon, Eun-ha & Ko, Won Il
- 6925-6935 Sugar rush: Prospects for a global ethanol market
by Hira, Anil
- 6936-6942 Consumer choice between ethanol and gasoline: Lessons from Brazil and Sweden
by Pacini, Henrique & Silveira, Semida
- 6943-6950 The Honduran palm oil industry: Employing lessons from Malaysia in the search for economically and environmentally sustainable energy solutions
by Craven, Catherine
- 6951-6961 Antagonistic bioenergies: Technological divergence of the ethanol industry in Brazil
by Compeán, Roberto Guerrero & Polenske, Karen R.
- 6962-6971 Spatial variation of emissions impacts due to renewable energy siting decisions in the Western U.S. under high-renewable penetration scenarios
by Blumsack, Seth & Xu, Jianhua
- 6972-6980 The optimum mix of electricity from wind- and solar-sources in conventional power systems: Evaluating the case for New York State
by Nikolakakis, Thomas & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 6981-6990 A local-scale low-carbon plan based on the STIRPAT model and the scenario method: The case of Minhang District, Shanghai, China
by Wang, Mingwei & Che, Yue & Yang, Kai & Wang, Min & Xiong, Lijun & Huang, Yuchi
- 6991-6999 Panel estimation for CO2 emissions, energy consumption, economic growth, trade openness and urbanization of newly industrialized countries
by Sharif Hossain, Md.
- 7000-7014 Efficiency-improving fossil fuel technologies for electricity generation: Data selection and trends
by Lanzi, Elisa & Verdolini, Elena & Haščič, Ivan
- 7015-7024 Analyzing public awareness and acceptance of alternative fuel vehicles in China: The case of EV
by Zhang, Yong & Yu, Yifeng & Zou, Bai
- 7025-7035 Potential role of power authorities in offshore wind power development in the US
by Dhanju, Amardeep & Firestone, Jeremy & Kempton, Willett
- 7036-7048 Prioritizing towards a green export portfolio for India: An environmental input–output approach
by Goldar, Amrita & Bhanot, Jaya & Shimpo, Kazushige
- 7049-7058 Projecting demand and supply of forest biomass for heating in Norway
by Trømborg, Erik & Havskjold, Monica & Lislebø, Ole & Rørstad, Per Kristian
- 7059-7067 The impact of tax reform on new car purchases in Ireland
by Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 7068-7077 Reconsidering the European regulation of merchant transmission investment in light of the third energy package: The role of dominant generators
by de Hauteclocque, Adrien & Rious, Vincent
- 7078-7083 What is driving CO2 emissions in a typical manufacturing center of South China? The case of Jiangsu Province
by Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 7084-7094 Household energy demand in Kenya: An application of the linear approximate almost ideal demand system (LA-AIDS)
by Ngui, Dianah & Mutua, John & Osiolo, Hellen & Aligula, Eric
- 7095-7102 Net energy yield from production of conventional oil
by Dale, Michael & Krumdieck, Susan & Bodger, Pat
- 7103-7111 Carbon capture and storage—Investment strategies for the future?
by Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Eisl, Roland
- 7112-7120 Performance evaluation and improvement directions for an Indian electric utility
by Yadav, Vinod Kumar & Padhy, N.P. & Gupta, H.O.
- 7121-7129 Voluntary agreements in the field of energy efficiency and emission reduction: Review and analysis of experiences in the European Union
by Rezessy, Silvia & Bertoldi, Paolo
- 7130-7135 Fuel consumption rates of passenger cars in China: Labels versus real-world
by Huo, Hong & Yao, Zhiliang & He, Kebin & Yu, Xin
- 7136-7145 Fruitful symbiosis: Why an export bundled with wind energy is the most feasible option for North African concentrated solar power
by Kost, Christoph & Pfluger, Benjamin & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Ragwitz, Mario
- 7146-7155 Energy efficiency and the cost of GHG abatement: A comparison of bottom-up and hybrid models for the US
by Murphy, Rose & Jaccard, Mark
- 7156-7164 When the grace period is over: Assessing the new Member States' compliance with EU requirements for oil stockholding
by Tosun, Jale
- 7165-7173 Green growth in the post-Copenhagen climate
by Sterner, Thomas & Damon, Maria
- 7174-7183 The cost of fuel economy in the Indian passenger vehicle market
by Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen & Narain, Urvashi
- 7184-7190 Employment impacts of solar energy in Turkey
by Çetin, Müjgan & Eğrican, Nilüfer
- 7191-7201 Implications of local lifecycle analyses and low carbon fuel standard design on gasohol transportation fuels
by Boies, Adam M. & McFarlane, Dane & Taff, Steven & Watts, Winthrop F. & Kittelson, David B.
- 7202-7216 Oil depletion and development in Cameroon: A critical appraisal of the permanent income hypothesis
by Djiofack, Calvin Z. & Omgba, Luc Désiré
- 7217-7223 The rural utility response to Colorado’s electricity mandates
by Tierney, Sean
- 7224-7233 The role of energy-service demand reduction in global climate change mitigation: Combining energy modelling and decomposition analysis
by Kesicki, Fabian & Anandarajah, Gabrial
- 7234-7243 Understanding industrial energy use: Physical energy intensity changes in Indian manufacturing sector
by Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Kumar Ray, Binay
- 7244-7256 Examining the Small Renewable Energy Power (SREP) Program in Malaysia
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina
- 7257-7264 Induced motor vehicle travel from improved fuel efficiency and road expansion
by Su, Qing
- 7265-7274 Intrastate conflict in oil producing states: A threat to global oil supply?
by Toft, Peter
- 7275-7283 Going “green”: trade specialisation dynamics in the solar photovoltaic sector
by Algieri, Bernardina & Aquino, Antonio & Succurro, Marianna
- 7284-7289 On China's energy intensity statistics: Toward a comprehensive and transparent indicator
by Wang, Xin
- 7290-7297 Solar power generation in the US: Too expensive, or a bargain?
by Perez, Richard & Zweibel, Ken & Hoff, Thomas E.
- 7298-7309 Comparison of household consumption and regional production approaches to assess urban energy use and implications for policy
by Baynes, Timothy & Lenzen, Manfred & Steinberger, Julia K. & Bai, Xuemei
- 7310-7321 Modelling the effects of climate change on the energy system—A case study of Norway
by Seljom, Pernille & Rosenberg, Eva & Fidje, Audun & Haugen, Jan Erik & Meir, Michaela & Rekstad, John & Jarlset, Thore
- 7322-7334 The energy intensity in Lithuania during 1995–2009: A LMDI approach
by Baležentis, Alvydas & Baležentis, Tomas & Streimikiene, Dalia
- 7335-7346 Energy efficiency and appliance purchases in Europe: Consumer profiles and choice determinants
by Gaspar, Rui & Antunes, Dalila
- 7347-7360 The importance of marginal cost electricity pricing to the success of greenhouse gas reduction programs
by Friedman, Lee S.
- 7361-7371 Exploring the bargaining space within international climate negotiations based on political, economic and environmental considerations
by Mendoza Beltran, Angelica & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper
- 7372-7380 Modeling and forecasting natural gas demand in Bangladesh
by Wadud, Zia & Dey, Himadri S. & Kabir, Md. Ashfanoor & Khan, Shahidul I.
- 7381-7388 CO2 emissions embodied in China's exports from 2002 to 2008: A structural decomposition analysis
by Xu, Ming & Li, Ran & Crittenden, John C. & Chen, Yongsheng
- 7389-7398 Success factors of energy performance contracting (EPC) for sustainable building energy efficiency retrofit (BEER) of hotel buildings in China
by Xu, Pengpeng & Chan, Edwin Hon-Wan & Qian, Queena Kun
- 7399-7407 Accounting emergy flows to determine the best production model of a coffee plantation
by Giannetti, B.F. & Ogura, Y. & Bonilla, S.H. & Almeida, C.M.V.B.
- 7408-7421 Energy consumption and economic growth revisited in African countries
by Eggoh, Jude C. & Bangake, Chrysost & Rault, Christophe
- 7422-7431 The coming sustainable energy transition: History, strategies, and outlook
by Solomon, Barry D. & Krishna, Karthik
- 7432-7438 Continuous emission monitoring systems at power plants in China: Improving SO2 emission measurement
by Zhang, Xuehua & Schreifels, Jeremy
- 7439-7447 Advocacy coalitions and wind power development: Insights from Quebec
by Jegen, Maya & Audet, Gabriel
- 7448-7454 Considering only first-order effects? How simplifications lead to unrealistic technology optimism in climate change mitigation
by Arvesen, Anders & Bright, Ryan M. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 7455-7463 The influence of generation mix on the wind integrating capability of North China power grids: A modeling interpretation and potential solutions
by Yu, Dayang & Zhang, Bo & Liang, Jun & Han, Xueshan
October 2011, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 5681-5681 Editorial
by Diaz-Chavez, Rocio A. & Woods, Jeremy
- 5682-5689 Development of a sustainability reporting scheme for biofuels: A UK case study
by Chalmers, Jessica & Archer, Greg
- 5690-5702 Global land-use implications of first and second generation biofuel targets
by Havlík, Petr & Schneider, Uwe A. & Schmid, Erwin & Böttcher, Hannes & Fritz, Steffen & Skalský, Rastislav & Aoki, Kentaro & Cara, Stéphane De & Kindermann, Georg & Kraxner, Florian & Leduc, Sylvain & McCallum, Ian & Mosnier, Aline & Sauer, Timm & Obersteiner, Michael
- 5703-5716 Sustainability assessment of bio-ethanol production in Brazil considering land use change, GHG emissions and socio-economic aspects
by Walter, Arnaldo & Dolzan, Paulo & Quilodrán, Oscar & de Oliveira, Janaína G. & da Silva, Cinthia & Piacente, Fabrício & Segerstedt, Anna
- 5717-5725 Sustainability of biofuels in Latin America: Risks and opportunities
by Janssen, Rainer & Rutz, Dominik Damian
- 5726-5736 Methods of dealing with co-products of biofuels in life-cycle analysis and consequent results within the U.S. context
by Wang, Michael & Huo, Hong & Arora, Salil
- 5737-5745 Biofuel production and implications for land use, food production and environment in India
by Ravindranath, N.H. & Sita Lakshmi, C. & Manuvie, Ritumbra & Balachandra, P.
- 5746-5750 Potential to expand sustainable bioenergy from sugarcane in southern Africa
by Helen K., Watson
- 5751-5762 Land clearing and greenhouse gas emissions from Jatropha biofuels on African Miombo Woodlands
by Henny A., Romijn
- 5763-5769 Assessing biofuels: Aiming for sustainable development or complying with the market?
by Rocio A., Diaz-Chavez
- 5770-5777 Vietnam's energy sector: A review of current energy policies and strategies
by Minh Do, Tien & Sharma, Deepak
- 5778-5790 Balancing BEC and IAQ in civil buildings during rapid urbanization in China: Regulation, interplay and collaboration
by Zhang, Jiefeng & Bai, Zhipeng & Chang, Victor W.C. & Ding, Xiao
- 5791-5794 Energy use and changing energy policies of Trinidad and Tobago
by V. Ismet, Ugursal
- 5795-5799 Potential problems and limitations of energy conservation and energy efficiency
by Matt, Croucher
- 5800-5810 Energy autarky: A conceptual framework for sustainable regional development
by Müller, Matthias Otto & Stämpfli, Adrian & Dold, Ursula & Hammer, Thomas
- 5811-5817 Short- and long-run time-of-use price elasticities in Swiss residential electricity demand
by Massimo, Filippini
- 5818-5828 South Africa's greenhouse gas emissions under business-as-usual: The technical basis of 'Growth without Constraints' in the Long-Term Mitigation Scenarios
by Winkler, Harald & Hughes, Alison & Marquard, Andrew & Haw, Mary & Merven, Bruno
- 5829-5839 Regulatory road maps for the integration of intermittent electricity generation: Methodology development and the case of The Netherlands
by van der Welle, Adriaan J. & de Joode, Jeroen
- 5840-5849 Regional model of EKC for air pollution: Evidence from the Republic of Korea
by Park, Soonae & Lee, Youngmi
- 5850-5870 OSeMOSYS: The Open Source Energy Modeling System: An introduction to its ethos, structure and development
by Howells, Mark & Rogner, Holger & Strachan, Neil & Heaps, Charles & Huntington, Hillard & Kypreos, Socrates & Hughes, Alison & Silveira, Semida & DeCarolis, Joe & Bazillian, Morgan & Roehrl, Alexander
- 5871-5882 Battery sizing for serial plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: A model-based economic analysis for Germany
by Ernst, Christian-Simon & Hackbarth, André & Madlener, Reinhard & Lunz, Benedikt & Uwe Sauer, Dirk & Eckstein, Lutz
- 5883-5897 Potential impacts assessment of plug-in electric vehicles on the Portuguese energy market
by Camus, C. & Farias, T. & Esteves, J.
- 5898-5908 The crucial relationship among energy commodity prices: Evidence from the Spanish electricity market
by Moutinho, Victor & Vieira, Joel & Carrizo Moreira, António
- 5909-5919 China's transition to green energy systems: The economics of home solar water heaters and their popularization in Dezhou city
by Li, Wei & Song, Guojun & Beresford, Melanie & Ma, Ben
- 5920-5928 An overview of energy consumption of the globalized world economy
by Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q.
- 5929-5938 Applying real options analysis to assess cleaner energy development strategies
by Cheng, Ching-Tsung & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Tyrone T.
- 5939-5949 High penetration wind generation impacts on spot prices in the Australian national electricity market
by Cutler, Nicholas J. & Boerema, Nicholas D. & MacGill, Iain F. & Outhred, Hugh R.
- 5950-5960 Greenhouse gas reporting for biofuels: A comparison between the RED, RTFO and PAS2050 methodologies
by Whittaker, Carly & McManus, Marcelle C. & Hammond, Geoffrey P.
- 5961-5969 Demand side management program evaluation based on industrial and commercial field data
by M.M., Eissa
- 5970-5979 Coal production forecast and low carbon policies in China
by Wang, Jianzhou & Dong, Yao & Wu, Jie & Mu, Ren & Jiang, He
- 5980-5987 CO2 emissions embodied in China-US trade: Input-output analysis based on the emergy/dollar ratio
by Du, Huibin & Guo, Jianghong & Mao, Guozhu & Smith, Alexander M. & Wang, Xuxu & Wang, Yuan
- 5988-5998 The TC-PSI indicator for forecasting the potential for market power in wholesale electricity markets
by Hesamzadeh, Mohammad R. & Biggar, Darryl R. & Hosseinzadeh, Nasser
- 5999-6010 Contributing to local policy making on GHG emission reduction through inventorying and attribution: A case study of Shenyang, China
by Xi, Fengming & Geng, Yong & Chen, Xudong & Zhang, Yunsong & Wang, Xinbei & Xue, Bing & Dong, Huijuan & Liu, Zhu & Ren, Wanxia & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Zhu, Qinghua
- 6011-6020 Second law analysis of a diesel engine waste heat recovery with a combined sensible and latent heat storage system
by Pandiyarajan, V. & Chinnappandian, M. & Raghavan, V. & Velraj, R.
- 6021-6029 Renewable energy adoption in an ageing population: Heterogeneity in preferences for micro-generation technology adoption
by Willis, Ken & Scarpa, Riccardo & Gilroy, Rose & Hamza, Neveen
- 6030-6039 The role of technological availability for the distributive impacts of climate change mitigation policy
by Lüken, Michael & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Knopf, Brigitte & Leimbach, Marian & Luderer, Gunnar & Bauer, Nico
- 6040-6054 Carbon trading: Current schemes and future developments
by Perdan, Slobodan & Azapagic, Adisa
- 6055-6064 Comparative financial analysis of electricity utilities in West Africa
by Rémi, Fritsch
- 6065-6072 Effects of substituting energy with capital on China's aggregated energy and environmental efficiency
by Yang, Mian & Yang, Fu-Xia & Chen, Xing-Peng
- 6073-6081 A review of the biogas industry in China
by Jiang, Xinyuan & Sommer, Sven G. & Christensen, Knud V.
- 6082-6099 Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model "e3.at"
by Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Madlener, Reinhard & Wolter, Marc Ingo
- 6100-6119 Methodologies and applications for critical infrastructure protection: State-of-the-art
by Yusta, Jose M. & Correa, Gabriel J. & Lacal-Arántegui, Roberto
- 6120-6135 Carbon dioxide emission from the Turkish electricity sector and its mitigation options
by Ari, Izzet & Aydinalp Koksal, Merih
- 6136-6144 China's regional CO2 emissions: Characteristics, inter-regional transfer and emission reduction policies
by Meng, Lei & Guo, Ju'e & Chai, Jian & Zhang, Zengkai
- 6145-6150 Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Bangladesh: Revisited evidences
by Golam Ahamad, Mazbahul & Nazrul Islam, A.K.M.
- 6151-6161 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles can be clean and economical in dirty power systems
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Miller, Jacob
- 6162-6167 Potential cost savings from internal/external CO2 emissions trading in the Korean electric power industry
by Myunghun, Lee
- 6168-6177 Project finance risk evaluation of the Electric power industry of Serbia
by MakajiÄ NikoliÄ, Dragana & Jednak, Sandra & BenkoviÄ, SlaÄana & PoznaniÄ, Vladimir
- 6178-6189 Electric vehicles in imperfect electricity markets: The case of Germany
by Wolf-Peter, Schill
- 6190-6198 A snapshot of the European energy service market in 2010 and policy recommendations to foster a further market development
by Marino, Angelica & Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Boza-Kiss, Benigna
- 6199-6210 Nuclear renaissance, public perception and design criteria: An exploratory review
by Goodfellow, Martin J. & Williams, Hugo R. & Azapagic, Adisa
- 6211-6219 Rural electrification for isolated consumers: Sustainable management model based on residue biomass
by Pinheiro, Giorgiana & Rendeiro, Gonçalo & Pinho, João & Macedo, Emanuel
- 6220-6233 Peak loads and network investments in sustainable energy transitions
by Blokhuis, Erik & Brouwers, Bart & van der Putten, Eric & Schaefer, Wim
- 6234-6242 The potential impacts of climate-change policy on freshwater use in thermoelectric power generation
by Chandel, Munish K. & Pratson, Lincoln F. & Jackson, Robert B.
- 6243-6253 Impact assessment for a sustainable energy future'Reflections and practical experiences
by Hugé, Jean & Waas, Tom & Eggermont, Gilbert & Verbruggen, Aviel
- 6254-6261 A new energy future for South Africa: The political ecology of South African renewable energy
by Krupa, Joel & Burch, Sarah
- 6262-6270 Systems-based modeling of generation variability under alternate geographic configurations of photovoltaic (PV) installations in Virginia
by Collins, Ross D. & Crowther, Kenneth G.
- 6271-6279 Classifying carbon credit buyers according to their attitudes towards and involvement in CDM sustainability labels
by Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A.
- 6280-6290 The potential impacts of grid-connected distributed generation and how to address them: A review of technical and non-technical factors
by Passey, Robert & Spooner, Ted & MacGill, Iain & Watt, Muriel & Syngellakis, Katerina
- 6291-6300 Weighted Average Cost of Retail Gas (WACORG) highlights pricing effects in the US gas value chain: Do we need wellhead price-floor regulation to bail out the unconventional gas industry?
by Ruud, Weijermars
- 6301-6307 Geothermal technology in Australia: Investigating social acceptance
by Dowd, Anne-Maree & Boughen, Naomi & Ashworth, Peta & Carr-Cornish, Simone
- 6308-6320 Uncertainties in smart grids behavior and modeling: What are the risks and vulnerabilities? How to analyze them?
by Zio, Enrico & Aven, Terje
- 6321-6330 The quantification of the embodied impacts of construction projects on energy, environment, and society based on I-O LCA
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 6331-6343 A multi-criteria evaluation of policy instruments for climate change mitigation in the power generation sector of Trinidad and Tobago
by Heinrich Blechinger, Philipp Friedrich & Shah, Kalim U.
- 6344-6350 The economic value of biochar in crop production and carbon sequestration
by Galinato, Suzette P. & Yoder, Jonathan K. & Granatstein, David
- 6351-6359 The prospective environmental impacts of Iran nuclear energy expansion
by Hamed, Beheshti
- 6360-6375 Regulatory framework and business models for charging plug-in electric vehicles: Infrastructure, agents, and commercial relationships
by San Román, Tomás Gómez & Momber, Ilan & Abbad, Michel Rivier & Sánchez Miralles, Álvaro
- 6376-6389 A comparison of four methods to evaluate the effect of a utility residential air-conditioner load control program on peak electricity use
by Newsham, Guy R. & Birt, Benjamin J. & Rowlands, Ian H.
- 6390-6399 Impact of European standard EN15251 in the energy certification of services buildings'A Portuguese study case
by Alexandre, J.L. & Freire, A. & Teixeira, A.M. & Silva, M. & Rouboa, A.
- 6400-6407 Low-carbon off-grid electrification for rural areas in the United Kingdom: Lessons from the developing world
by Yadoo, Annabel & Gormally, Alexandra & Cruickshank, Heather
- 6408-6421 Pricing offshore wind power
by Levitt, Andrew C. & Kempton, Willett & Smith, Aaron P. & Musial, Walt & Firestone, Jeremy
- 6422-6439 Shedding light on solar technologies'A techno-economic assessment and its policy implications
by Peters, Michael & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Wiederkehr, David & Schneider, Malte
- 6440-6452 Industry evolution, rational agents and the transition to sustainable electricity production
by Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 6453-6465 Regulated electricity retailing in Chile
by Galetovic, Alexander & Muñoz, Cristián M.
- 6466-6475 Trends in passenger transport and freight energy use in Spain
by Mendiluce, María & Schipper, Lee
- 6476-6494 Estimation, characteristics, and determinants of energy-related industrial CO2 emissions in Shanghai (China), 1994-2009
by Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili & Yu, Mingbo & Yu, Mingliang
- 6495-6504 Update of indicators for climate change mitigation in Greece
by Dimitroulopoulou, C. & Ziomas, I.
- 6505-6513 Deconstructing the "energy weapon": Russia's threat to Europe as case study
by Karen, Smith Stegen
- 6514-6524 The importance of learning when supporting emergent technologies for energy efficiency - A case study on policy intervention for learning for the development of energy efficient windows in Sweden
by Kiss, Bernadett & Neij, Lena
- 6525-6531 Demand for cooking fuels in a developing country: To what extent do taste and preferences matter?
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Aglobitse, Peter B.
- 6532-6550 Review of policies and measures for energy efficiency in industry sector
by Kanako, Tanaka
- 6551-6560 What happened to efficiency in electricity industries after reforms?
by Erkan, Erdogdu
- 6561-6574 Collateral effects of renewable energies deployment in Spain: Impact on thermal power plants performance and management
by Moreno, Fermín & Martínez-Val, José M.
- 6575-6582 Efficiency of European emissions markets: Lessons and implications
by Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Hoque, Ariful
- 6583-6594 Reliable in the long run? Petroleum policy and long-term oil supplier reliability
by Toft, Peter & Duero, Arash
- 6595-6607 Motor systems energy efficiency supply curves: A methodology for assessing the energy efficiency potential of industrial motor systems
by McKane, Aimee & Hasanbeigi, Ali
- 6608-6614 The impact of Energy Performance Certificates on the rental and capital values of commercial property assets
by Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick
- 6615-6621 Nuclear energy consumption and economic growth in OECD countries: Cross-sectionally dependent heterogeneous panel causality analysis
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Lebe, Fuat & Kayhan, Selim
- 6622-6630 Policy and institutional dimensions of the water-energy nexus
by Scott, Christopher A. & Pierce, Suzanne A. & Pasqualetti, Martin J. & Jones, Alice L. & Montz, Burrell E. & Hoover, Joseph H.
- 6631-6635 Medium-term energy outlook for Cyprus and its policy implications
by Theodoros, Zachariadis
- 6636-6649 Imbalance in Europe's Effort Sharing Decision: Scope for strengthening incentives for energy savings in the non-ETS sectors
by Harmsen, Robert & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Wesselink, Bart
- 6650-6657 The National Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NFRK): From accumulation to stress-test to global future
by Yelena, Kalyuzhnova
- 6658-6666 Air quality and climate change co-benefits for the industrial sector in Durban, South Africa
by Thambiran, Tirusha & Diab, Roseanne D.
- 6667-6671 A review of the potential of renewable energy sources for the State of Jammu and Kashmir (India)
by Nisar, Arsalan & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos
- 6672-6676 Accounting for behavioral effects of increases in the carbon dioxide (CO2) tax in revenue estimation in Sweden
by Hammar, Henrik & Sjöström, Magnus
- 6677-6682 Global wind power potential: Physical and technological limits
by de Castro, Carlos & Mediavilla, Margarita & Miguel, Luis Javier & Frechoso, Fernando
- 6683-6688 Risk assessment of river-type hydropower plants using fuzzy logic approach
by Serhat, Kucukali
- 6689-6697 Analysis of Brazilian SHP policy and its regulation scenario
by Tiago Filho, Geraldo Lúcio & Galhardo, Camila Rocha & de Cássia Barbosa, Adriana & Barros, Regina Mambeli & da Silva, Fernando das Graças Braga
- 6698-6700 Carbon markets and low-carbon investment in emerging economies: A synthesis of parallel workshops in Brazil and India
by Hultman, Nathan E. & Pulver, Simone & Pacca, Sergio & Saran, Samir & Powell, Lydia & Romeiro, Viviane & Benney, Tabitha
September 2011, Volume 39, Issue 9
- 4675-4682 Achievements and suggestions of heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in northern heating regions of China
by Yan, Ding & Zhe, Tian & Yong, Wu & Neng, Zhu
- 4683-4691 Fuel cell hybrid taxi life cycle analysis
by Baptista, Patrícia & Ribau, João & Bravo, João & Silva, Carla & Adcock, Paul & Kells, Ashley
- 4692-4702 Modeling hourly electricity dynamics for policy making in long-term scenarios
by Pina, André & Silva, Carlos & Ferrão, Paulo
- 4703-4712 Cross-border integration in the European electricity market. Evidence from the pricing behavior of Norwegian and Swiss exporters
by Balaguer, Jacint
- 4713-4725 The prospects for coal-to-liquid conversion: A general equilibrium analysis
by Henry Chen, Y.-H. & Reilly, John M. & Paltsev, Sergey
- 4726-4741 Are government policies effective in promoting deployment of renewable electricity resources?
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Kniefel, Joshua
- 4742-4754 Spatial dependence in wind and optimal wind power allocation: A copula-based analysis
by Grothe, Oliver & Schnieders, Julius
- 4755-4765 Weekly greenhouse gas emissions of municipalities: Methods and comparisons
by Monni, S. & Syri, S.
- 4766-4773 Avoiding adverse employment effects from electricity taxation in Norway: What does it cost?
by Bjertnæs, Geir H.
- 4774-4784 The development of a natural gas transportation logistics management system
by dos Santos, Sidney Pereira & Eugenio Leal, José & Oliveira, Fabrício
- 4785-4794 The benchmarks of carbon emissions and policy implications for China's cities: Case of Nanjing
by Bi, Jun & Zhang, Rongrong & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Wu, Yi
- 4795-4806 Heating and cooling energy demand and related emissions of the German residential building stock under climate change
by Olonscheck, Mady & Holsten, Anne & Kropp, Jürgen P.
- 4807-4815 The role of large scale storage in a GB low carbon energy future: Issues and policy challenges
by Grünewald, Philipp & Cockerill, Tim & Contestabile, Marcello & Pearson, Peter
- 4816-4822 Potential emissions reductions from grandfathered coal power plants in the United States
by Cohan, Daniel S. & Douglass, Catherine
- 4823-4833 Nuclear power, climate change and energy security: Exploring British public attitudes
by Corner, Adam & Venables, Dan & Spence, Alexa & Poortinga, Wouter & Demski, Christina & Pidgeon, Nick
- 4834-4841 Life cycle analysis for bioethanol production from sugar beet crops in Greece
by Foteinis, Spyros & Kouloumpis, Victor & Tsoutsos, Theocharis
- 4842-4859 Behind an ambitious megaproject in Asia: The history and implications of the Bakun hydroelectric dam in Borneo
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bulan, L.C.
- 4860-4869 Measuring energy security: Trends in the diversification of oil and natural gas supplies
by Cohen, Gail & Joutz, Frederick & Loungani, Prakash
- 4870-4875 CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in China: A panel data analysis
by Wang, S.S. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Wang, Q.W.
- 4876-4892 Analyzing policy support instruments and regulatory risk factors for wind energy deployment--A developers' perspective
by Lüthi, Sonja & Prässler, Thomas
- 4893-4901 Sustainable model for financial viability of decentralized biomass gasifier based power projects
by Palit, Debajit & Malhotra, Ramit & Kumar, Atul
- 4902-4910 Economic analysis of upgrading aging residential buildings in China based on dynamic energy consumption and energy price in a market economy
by Ouyang, Jinlong & Lu, Meijun & Li, Bing & Wang, Chunyuan & Hokao, Kazunori
- 4911-4919 The efficiency of Ireland's Renewable Energy Feed-In Tariff (REFIT) for wind generation
by Doherty, Ronan & O'Malley, Mark
- 4920-4931 Climate policy and energy-intensive manufacturing: A comprehensive analysis of the effectiveness of cost mitigation provisions in the American Energy and Security Act of 2009
by Bassi, Andrea M. & Yudken, Joel S.
- 4932-4938 A conceptual lignocellulosic 'feed+fuel' biorefinery and its application to the linked biofuel and cattle raising industries in Brazil
by Mathews, John A. & Tan, Hao & Moore, Michael J.B. & Bell, Geoff
- 4939-4946 Lead emissions from solar photovoltaic energy systems in China and India
by Gottesfeld, Perry & Cherry, Christopher R.
- 4947-4955 Forecasting of energy and diesel consumption and the cost of energy production in isolated electrical systems in the Amazon using a fuzzification process in time series models
by Neto, João C. do L. & da Costa Junior, Carlos T. & Bitar, Sandro D.B. & Junior, Walter B.
- 4956-4961 Utility regulation--The scope and structure of electrical safety regulation
by Abbott, Malcolm & Cohen, Bruce
- 4962-4970 Relative benefits of technology and occupant behaviour in moving towards a more energy efficient, sustainable housing paradigm
by Pilkington, Brian & Roach, Richard & Perkins, James
- 4971-4984 Is there co-movement of agricultural commodities futures prices and crude oil?
by Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 4985-4998 Ancillary benefits of climate policy in a small open economy: The case of Sweden
by Krook Riekkola, Anna & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Söderholm, Patrik
- 4999-5007 The relative impacts of distributed and centralized generation of electricity on local air quality in the South Coast Air Basin of California
by Jing, Qiguo & Venkatram, Akula
- 5008-5025 Introducing a demand-based electricity distribution tariff in the residential sector: Demand response and customer perception
by Bartusch, Cajsa & Wallin, Fredrik & Odlare, Monica & Vassileva, Iana & Wester, Lars
- 5026-5034 Constraints of fossil fuels depletion on global warming projections
by Chiari, Luca & Zecca, Antonio
- 5035-5044 Leapfrog to the future: Energy scenarios and strategies for Suriname to 2050
by Lachman, Daniël A.
- 5045-5062 Simulating the impact of policy, energy prices and technological progress on the passenger car fleet in Austria--A model based analysis 2010-2050
by Kloess, Maximilian & Müller, Andreas
- 5063-5075 Grid integration policies of gas-fired cogeneration in Peninsular Malaysia: Fallacies and counterexamples
by Shaaban, M. & Azit, A.H. & Nor, K.M.
- 5076-5085 China's experiment on the differential electricity pricing policy and the struggle for energy conservation
by Chen, Jinjin
- 5086-5095 Impacts and implications of implementing voluntary greenhouse gas emission reduction targets in major countries and Korea
by Lim, Jaekyu
- 5096-5098 The case for a new capacity mechanism in the UK electricity market--Lessons from Australia and New Zealand
by Carstairs, Jamie & Pope, Ian
- 5099-5104 What drives renewable energy development?
by Alagappan, L. & Orans, R. & Woo, C.K.
- 5105-5115 Valuing energy policy attributes for environmental management: Choice experiment evidence from a research institution
by Komarek, Timothy M. & Lupi, Frank & Kaplowitz, Michael D.
- 5116-5128 Space for innovation for sustainable community-based biofuel production and use: Lessons learned for policy from Nhambita community, Mozambique
by Schut, Marc & van Paassen, Annemarie & Leeuwis, Cees & Bos, Sandra & Leonardo, Wilson & Lerner, Anna
- 5129-5136 GEMFLOW: A time dependent model to assess responses to natural gas supply crises
by Szikszai, A. & Monforti, F.
- 5137-5146 The effect of carbon tax on per capita CO2 emissions
by Lin, Boqiang & Li, Xuehui