2011, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 6151-6161 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles can be clean and economical in dirty power systems
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Miller, Jacob
- 6162-6167 Potential cost savings from internal/external CO2 emissions trading in the Korean electric power industry
by Myunghun, Lee
- 6168-6177 Project finance risk evaluation of the Electric power industry of Serbia
by MakajiÄ NikoliÄ, Dragana & Jednak, Sandra & BenkoviÄ, SlaÄana & PoznaniÄ, Vladimir
- 6178-6189 Electric vehicles in imperfect electricity markets: The case of Germany
by Wolf-Peter, Schill
- 6190-6198 A snapshot of the European energy service market in 2010 and policy recommendations to foster a further market development
by Marino, Angelica & Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Boza-Kiss, Benigna
- 6199-6210 Nuclear renaissance, public perception and design criteria: An exploratory review
by Goodfellow, Martin J. & Williams, Hugo R. & Azapagic, Adisa
- 6211-6219 Rural electrification for isolated consumers: Sustainable management model based on residue biomass
by Pinheiro, Giorgiana & Rendeiro, Gonçalo & Pinho, João & Macedo, Emanuel
- 6220-6233 Peak loads and network investments in sustainable energy transitions
by Blokhuis, Erik & Brouwers, Bart & van der Putten, Eric & Schaefer, Wim
- 6234-6242 The potential impacts of climate-change policy on freshwater use in thermoelectric power generation
by Chandel, Munish K. & Pratson, Lincoln F. & Jackson, Robert B.
- 6243-6253 Impact assessment for a sustainable energy future'Reflections and practical experiences
by Hugé, Jean & Waas, Tom & Eggermont, Gilbert & Verbruggen, Aviel
- 6254-6261 A new energy future for South Africa: The political ecology of South African renewable energy
by Krupa, Joel & Burch, Sarah
- 6262-6270 Systems-based modeling of generation variability under alternate geographic configurations of photovoltaic (PV) installations in Virginia
by Collins, Ross D. & Crowther, Kenneth G.
- 6271-6279 Classifying carbon credit buyers according to their attitudes towards and involvement in CDM sustainability labels
by Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A.
- 6280-6290 The potential impacts of grid-connected distributed generation and how to address them: A review of technical and non-technical factors
by Passey, Robert & Spooner, Ted & MacGill, Iain & Watt, Muriel & Syngellakis, Katerina
- 6291-6300 Weighted Average Cost of Retail Gas (WACORG) highlights pricing effects in the US gas value chain: Do we need wellhead price-floor regulation to bail out the unconventional gas industry?
by Ruud, Weijermars
- 6301-6307 Geothermal technology in Australia: Investigating social acceptance
by Dowd, Anne-Maree & Boughen, Naomi & Ashworth, Peta & Carr-Cornish, Simone
- 6308-6320 Uncertainties in smart grids behavior and modeling: What are the risks and vulnerabilities? How to analyze them?
by Zio, Enrico & Aven, Terje
- 6321-6330 The quantification of the embodied impacts of construction projects on energy, environment, and society based on I-O LCA
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 6331-6343 A multi-criteria evaluation of policy instruments for climate change mitigation in the power generation sector of Trinidad and Tobago
by Heinrich Blechinger, Philipp Friedrich & Shah, Kalim U.
- 6344-6350 The economic value of biochar in crop production and carbon sequestration
by Galinato, Suzette P. & Yoder, Jonathan K. & Granatstein, David
- 6351-6359 The prospective environmental impacts of Iran nuclear energy expansion
by Hamed, Beheshti
- 6360-6375 Regulatory framework and business models for charging plug-in electric vehicles: Infrastructure, agents, and commercial relationships
by San Román, Tomás Gómez & Momber, Ilan & Abbad, Michel Rivier & Sánchez Miralles, Álvaro
- 6376-6389 A comparison of four methods to evaluate the effect of a utility residential air-conditioner load control program on peak electricity use
by Newsham, Guy R. & Birt, Benjamin J. & Rowlands, Ian H.
- 6390-6399 Impact of European standard EN15251 in the energy certification of services buildings'A Portuguese study case
by Alexandre, J.L. & Freire, A. & Teixeira, A.M. & Silva, M. & Rouboa, A.
- 6400-6407 Low-carbon off-grid electrification for rural areas in the United Kingdom: Lessons from the developing world
by Yadoo, Annabel & Gormally, Alexandra & Cruickshank, Heather
- 6408-6421 Pricing offshore wind power
by Levitt, Andrew C. & Kempton, Willett & Smith, Aaron P. & Musial, Walt & Firestone, Jeremy
- 6422-6439 Shedding light on solar technologies'A techno-economic assessment and its policy implications
by Peters, Michael & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Wiederkehr, David & Schneider, Malte
- 6440-6452 Industry evolution, rational agents and the transition to sustainable electricity production
by Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 6453-6465 Regulated electricity retailing in Chile
by Galetovic, Alexander & Muñoz, Cristián M.
- 6466-6475 Trends in passenger transport and freight energy use in Spain
by Mendiluce, María & Schipper, Lee
- 6476-6494 Estimation, characteristics, and determinants of energy-related industrial CO2 emissions in Shanghai (China), 1994-2009
by Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili & Yu, Mingbo & Yu, Mingliang
- 6495-6504 Update of indicators for climate change mitigation in Greece
by Dimitroulopoulou, C. & Ziomas, I.
- 6505-6513 Deconstructing the "energy weapon": Russia's threat to Europe as case study
by Karen, Smith Stegen
- 6514-6524 The importance of learning when supporting emergent technologies for energy efficiency - A case study on policy intervention for learning for the development of energy efficient windows in Sweden
by Kiss, Bernadett & Neij, Lena
- 6525-6531 Demand for cooking fuels in a developing country: To what extent do taste and preferences matter?
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Aglobitse, Peter B.
- 6532-6550 Review of policies and measures for energy efficiency in industry sector
by Kanako, Tanaka
- 6551-6560 What happened to efficiency in electricity industries after reforms?
by Erkan, Erdogdu
- 6561-6574 Collateral effects of renewable energies deployment in Spain: Impact on thermal power plants performance and management
by Moreno, Fermín & Martínez-Val, José M.
- 6575-6582 Efficiency of European emissions markets: Lessons and implications
by Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Hoque, Ariful
- 6583-6594 Reliable in the long run? Petroleum policy and long-term oil supplier reliability
by Toft, Peter & Duero, Arash
- 6595-6607 Motor systems energy efficiency supply curves: A methodology for assessing the energy efficiency potential of industrial motor systems
by McKane, Aimee & Hasanbeigi, Ali
- 6608-6614 The impact of Energy Performance Certificates on the rental and capital values of commercial property assets
by Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick
- 6615-6621 Nuclear energy consumption and economic growth in OECD countries: Cross-sectionally dependent heterogeneous panel causality analysis
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Lebe, Fuat & Kayhan, Selim
- 6622-6630 Policy and institutional dimensions of the water-energy nexus
by Scott, Christopher A. & Pierce, Suzanne A. & Pasqualetti, Martin J. & Jones, Alice L. & Montz, Burrell E. & Hoover, Joseph H.
- 6631-6635 Medium-term energy outlook for Cyprus and its policy implications
by Theodoros, Zachariadis
- 6636-6649 Imbalance in Europe's Effort Sharing Decision: Scope for strengthening incentives for energy savings in the non-ETS sectors
by Harmsen, Robert & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Wesselink, Bart
- 6650-6657 The National Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NFRK): From accumulation to stress-test to global future
by Yelena, Kalyuzhnova
- 6658-6666 Air quality and climate change co-benefits for the industrial sector in Durban, South Africa
by Thambiran, Tirusha & Diab, Roseanne D.
- 6667-6671 A review of the potential of renewable energy sources for the State of Jammu and Kashmir (India)
by Nisar, Arsalan & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos
- 6672-6676 Accounting for behavioral effects of increases in the carbon dioxide (CO2) tax in revenue estimation in Sweden
by Hammar, Henrik & Sjöström, Magnus
- 6677-6682 Global wind power potential: Physical and technological limits
by de Castro, Carlos & Mediavilla, Margarita & Miguel, Luis Javier & Frechoso, Fernando
- 6683-6688 Risk assessment of river-type hydropower plants using fuzzy logic approach
by Serhat, Kucukali
- 6689-6697 Analysis of Brazilian SHP policy and its regulation scenario
by Tiago Filho, Geraldo Lúcio & Galhardo, Camila Rocha & de Cássia Barbosa, Adriana & Barros, Regina Mambeli & da Silva, Fernando das Graças Braga
- 6698-6700 Carbon markets and low-carbon investment in emerging economies: A synthesis of parallel workshops in Brazil and India
by Hultman, Nathan E. & Pulver, Simone & Pacca, Sergio & Saran, Samir & Powell, Lydia & Romeiro, Viviane & Benney, Tabitha
2011, Volume 39, Issue 9
- 4675-4682 Achievements and suggestions of heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in northern heating regions of China
by Yan, Ding & Zhe, Tian & Yong, Wu & Neng, Zhu
- 4683-4691 Fuel cell hybrid taxi life cycle analysis
by Baptista, Patrícia & Ribau, João & Bravo, João & Silva, Carla & Adcock, Paul & Kells, Ashley
- 4692-4702 Modeling hourly electricity dynamics for policy making in long-term scenarios
by Pina, André & Silva, Carlos & Ferrão, Paulo
- 4703-4712 Cross-border integration in the European electricity market. Evidence from the pricing behavior of Norwegian and Swiss exporters
by Balaguer, Jacint
- 4713-4725 The prospects for coal-to-liquid conversion: A general equilibrium analysis
by Henry Chen, Y.-H. & Reilly, John M. & Paltsev, Sergey
- 4726-4741 Are government policies effective in promoting deployment of renewable electricity resources?
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Kniefel, Joshua
- 4742-4754 Spatial dependence in wind and optimal wind power allocation: A copula-based analysis
by Grothe, Oliver & Schnieders, Julius
- 4755-4765 Weekly greenhouse gas emissions of municipalities: Methods and comparisons
by Monni, S. & Syri, S.
- 4766-4773 Avoiding adverse employment effects from electricity taxation in Norway: What does it cost?
by Bjertnæs, Geir H.
- 4774-4784 The development of a natural gas transportation logistics management system
by dos Santos, Sidney Pereira & Eugenio Leal, José & Oliveira, Fabrício
- 4785-4794 The benchmarks of carbon emissions and policy implications for China's cities: Case of Nanjing
by Bi, Jun & Zhang, Rongrong & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Wu, Yi
- 4795-4806 Heating and cooling energy demand and related emissions of the German residential building stock under climate change
by Olonscheck, Mady & Holsten, Anne & Kropp, Jürgen P.
- 4807-4815 The role of large scale storage in a GB low carbon energy future: Issues and policy challenges
by Grünewald, Philipp & Cockerill, Tim & Contestabile, Marcello & Pearson, Peter
- 4816-4822 Potential emissions reductions from grandfathered coal power plants in the United States
by Cohan, Daniel S. & Douglass, Catherine
- 4823-4833 Nuclear power, climate change and energy security: Exploring British public attitudes
by Corner, Adam & Venables, Dan & Spence, Alexa & Poortinga, Wouter & Demski, Christina & Pidgeon, Nick
- 4834-4841 Life cycle analysis for bioethanol production from sugar beet crops in Greece
by Foteinis, Spyros & Kouloumpis, Victor & Tsoutsos, Theocharis
- 4842-4859 Behind an ambitious megaproject in Asia: The history and implications of the Bakun hydroelectric dam in Borneo
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bulan, L.C.
- 4860-4869 Measuring energy security: Trends in the diversification of oil and natural gas supplies
by Cohen, Gail & Joutz, Frederick & Loungani, Prakash
- 4870-4875 CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in China: A panel data analysis
by Wang, S.S. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Wang, Q.W.
- 4876-4892 Analyzing policy support instruments and regulatory risk factors for wind energy deployment--A developers' perspective
by Lüthi, Sonja & Prässler, Thomas
- 4893-4901 Sustainable model for financial viability of decentralized biomass gasifier based power projects
by Palit, Debajit & Malhotra, Ramit & Kumar, Atul
- 4902-4910 Economic analysis of upgrading aging residential buildings in China based on dynamic energy consumption and energy price in a market economy
by Ouyang, Jinlong & Lu, Meijun & Li, Bing & Wang, Chunyuan & Hokao, Kazunori
- 4911-4919 The efficiency of Ireland's Renewable Energy Feed-In Tariff (REFIT) for wind generation
by Doherty, Ronan & O'Malley, Mark
- 4920-4931 Climate policy and energy-intensive manufacturing: A comprehensive analysis of the effectiveness of cost mitigation provisions in the American Energy and Security Act of 2009
by Bassi, Andrea M. & Yudken, Joel S.
- 4932-4938 A conceptual lignocellulosic 'feed+fuel' biorefinery and its application to the linked biofuel and cattle raising industries in Brazil
by Mathews, John A. & Tan, Hao & Moore, Michael J.B. & Bell, Geoff
- 4939-4946 Lead emissions from solar photovoltaic energy systems in China and India
by Gottesfeld, Perry & Cherry, Christopher R.
- 4947-4955 Forecasting of energy and diesel consumption and the cost of energy production in isolated electrical systems in the Amazon using a fuzzification process in time series models
by Neto, João C. do L. & da Costa Junior, Carlos T. & Bitar, Sandro D.B. & Junior, Walter B.
- 4956-4961 Utility regulation--The scope and structure of electrical safety regulation
by Abbott, Malcolm & Cohen, Bruce
- 4962-4970 Relative benefits of technology and occupant behaviour in moving towards a more energy efficient, sustainable housing paradigm
by Pilkington, Brian & Roach, Richard & Perkins, James
- 4971-4984 Is there co-movement of agricultural commodities futures prices and crude oil?
by Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 4985-4998 Ancillary benefits of climate policy in a small open economy: The case of Sweden
by Krook Riekkola, Anna & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Söderholm, Patrik
- 4999-5007 The relative impacts of distributed and centralized generation of electricity on local air quality in the South Coast Air Basin of California
by Jing, Qiguo & Venkatram, Akula
- 5008-5025 Introducing a demand-based electricity distribution tariff in the residential sector: Demand response and customer perception
by Bartusch, Cajsa & Wallin, Fredrik & Odlare, Monica & Vassileva, Iana & Wester, Lars
- 5026-5034 Constraints of fossil fuels depletion on global warming projections
by Chiari, Luca & Zecca, Antonio
- 5035-5044 Leapfrog to the future: Energy scenarios and strategies for Suriname to 2050
by Lachman, Daniël A.
- 5045-5062 Simulating the impact of policy, energy prices and technological progress on the passenger car fleet in Austria--A model based analysis 2010-2050
by Kloess, Maximilian & Müller, Andreas
- 5063-5075 Grid integration policies of gas-fired cogeneration in Peninsular Malaysia: Fallacies and counterexamples
by Shaaban, M. & Azit, A.H. & Nor, K.M.
- 5076-5085 China's experiment on the differential electricity pricing policy and the struggle for energy conservation
by Chen, Jinjin
- 5086-5095 Impacts and implications of implementing voluntary greenhouse gas emission reduction targets in major countries and Korea
by Lim, Jaekyu
- 5096-5098 The case for a new capacity mechanism in the UK electricity market--Lessons from Australia and New Zealand
by Carstairs, Jamie & Pope, Ian
- 5099-5104 What drives renewable energy development?
by Alagappan, L. & Orans, R. & Woo, C.K.
- 5105-5115 Valuing energy policy attributes for environmental management: Choice experiment evidence from a research institution
by Komarek, Timothy M. & Lupi, Frank & Kaplowitz, Michael D.
- 5116-5128 Space for innovation for sustainable community-based biofuel production and use: Lessons learned for policy from Nhambita community, Mozambique
by Schut, Marc & van Paassen, Annemarie & Leeuwis, Cees & Bos, Sandra & Leonardo, Wilson & Lerner, Anna
- 5129-5136 GEMFLOW: A time dependent model to assess responses to natural gas supply crises
by Szikszai, A. & Monforti, F.
- 5137-5146 The effect of carbon tax on per capita CO2 emissions
by Lin, Boqiang & Li, Xuehui
- 5147-5158 Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025)
by Chèze, Benoît & Gastineau, Pascal & Chevallier, Julien
- 5159-5166 The integration of China into the world crude oil market since 1998
by Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K.
- 5167-5181 Examining the financial performance of micro-generation wind projects and the subsidy effect of feed-in tariffs for urban locations in the United Kingdom
by Walters, Ryan & Walsh, Philip R.
- 5182-5191 Energy saving in Swedish households. The (relative) importance of environmental attitudes
by Martinsson, Johan & Lundqvist, Lennart J. & Sundström, Aksel
- 5192-5202 Research on improving energy efficiency and the annual distributing structure in electricity and gas consumption by extending use of GEHP
by Yang, Zhao & Cheng, Heng & Wu, Xi & Chen, Yiguang
- 5203-5210 Challenges facing the European power transmission tariffs: The case of inter-TSO compensation
by Stoilov, Dimo & Dimitrov, Yulian & François, Bruno
- 5211-5218 Smart grid cyber security for Europe
by Pearson, Ivan L.G.
- 5219-5227 Practical versus theoretical domestic energy consumption for space heating
by Audenaert, A. & Briffaerts, K. & Engels, L.
- 5228-5242 An integral evaluation of dieselisation policies for households' cars
by Tovar, Miguel A.
- 5243-5253 The impact of rate design and net metering on the bill savings from distributed PV for residential customers in California
by Darghouth, Naïm R. & Barbose, Galen & Wiser, Ryan
- 5254-5258 Higher US crop prices trigger little area expansion so marginal land for biofuel crops is limited
by Swinton, Scott M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & James, Laura K. & Bandaru, Varaprasad
- 5259-5268 Rigorous classification and carbon accounting principles for low and Zero Carbon Cities
by Kennedy, Scott & Sgouridis, Sgouris
- 5269-5279 Designing building energy efficiency programs for greenhouse gas reductions
by Blackhurst, Michael & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Scott Matthews, H. & Hendrickson, Chris T.
- 5280-5286 Changing energy-related behavior: An Intervention Mapping approach
by Kok, Gerjo & Lo, Siu Hing & Peters, Gjalt-Jorn Y. & Ruiter, Robert A.C.
- 5287-5295 Carbon dioxide emission trends in cars and light trucks: A comparative analysis of emissions and methodologies for Florida's counties (2000 and 2008)
by Garren, S.J. & Pinjari, A.R. & Brinkmann, R.
- 5296-5308 Quantifying costs and benefits of integrated environmental strategies of air quality management and greenhouse gas reduction in the Seoul Metropolitan Area
by Chae, Yeora & Park, Jeongim
- 5309-5321 The future of U.S. natural gas production, use, and trade
by Paltsev, Sergey & Jacoby, Henry D. & Reilly, John M. & Ejaz, Qudsia J. & Morris, Jennifer & O'Sullivan, Francis & Rausch, Sebastian & Winchester, Niven & Kragha, Oghenerume
- 5322-5334 Towards a sustainable global energy supply infrastructure: Net energy balance and density considerations
by Kessides, Ioannis N. & Wade, David C.
- 5335-5343 A model for predicting the potential diffusion of solar energy systems in complex urban environments
by La Gennusa, Maria & Lascari, Giovanni & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Scaccianoce, Gianluca & Sorrentino, Giancarlo
- 5344-5346 Towards a new framework for cross-border pipelines: The International Pipeline Agency (IPA)
by Ahmed Siddiky, Ishrak
- 5347-5355 The necessity of and policy suggestions for implementing a limited number of large scale, fully integrated CCS demonstrations in China
by Zheng, Li & Dongjie, Zhang & Linwei, Ma & West, Logan & Weidou, Ni
- 5356-5365 Cruising in afterburner: Air force fuel use and emerging energy policy
by Lucia, David J.
- 5366-5378 Exporting the "Norwegian Model": The effect of administrative design on oil sector performance
by Thurber, Mark C. & Hults, David R. & Heller, Patrick R.P.
- 5379-5387 Israel--New natural gas producer in the Mediterranean
by Shaffer, Brenda
- 5388-5398 Evaluating policy options for increasing the RES-E penetration in Greece
by Kambezidis, Harry D. & Kasselouri, Barbara & Konidari, Popi
- 5399-5408 Smart grids: Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives
by Clastres, Cédric
- 5409-5419 The role of corporate reputation and employees' values in the uptake of energy efficiency in office buildings
by Pellegrini-Masini, Giuseppe & Leishman, Chris
- 5420-5428 Carbon inequality at the sub-national scale: A case study of provincial-level inequality in CO2 emissions in China 1997-2007
by Clarke-Sather, Afton & Qu, Jiansheng & Wang, Qin & Zeng, Jingjing & Li, Yan
- 5429-5439 Reducing greenhouse gas emissions: Lessons from state climate action plans
by Pollak, Melisa & Meyer, Bryn & Wilson, Elizabeth
- 5440-5448 Residential PV system users' perception of profitability, reliability, and failure risk: An empirical survey in a local Japanese municipality
by Mukai, Toshihiro & Kawamoto, Shishin & Ueda, Yuzuru & Saijo, Miki & Abe, Naoya
- 5449-5456 Energy transition, carbon dioxide reduction and output growth in the Swedish pulp and paper industry: 1973-2006
by Lindmark, Magnus & Bergquist, Ann-Kristin & Andersson, Lars Fredrik
- 5457-5464 The development of low-carbon vehicles in China
by Yao, Mingfa & Liu, Haifeng & Feng, Xuan
- 5465-5473 Photovoltaic energy mini-generation: Future perspectives for Portugal
by Carvalho, Duarte & Wemans, João & Lima, João & Malico, Isabel
- 5474-5479 Integration properties of disaggregated solar, geothermal and biomass energy consumption in the U.S
by Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris
- 5480-5489 The ACEGES laboratory for energy policy: Exploring the production of crude oil
by Voudouris, Vlasios & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Rigby, Robert & Di Maio, Carlo
- 5490-5498 Designing a climate change policy for the international maritime transport sector: Market-based measures and technological options for global and regional policy actions
by Miola, A. & Marra, M. & Ciuffo, B.
- 5499-5508 How is demand for natural gas determined across European industrial sectors?
by Andersen, Trude Berg & Nilsen, Odd Bjarte & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 5509-5518 Effects of US biofuel policies on US and world petroleum product markets with consequences for greenhouse gas emissions
by Thompson, Wyatt & Whistance, Jarrett & Meyer, Seth
- 5519-5527 Income and price elasticities of electricity demand: Aggregate and sector-wise analyses
by Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz
- 5528-5534 Combined heat and power considered as a virtual steam cycle heat pump
by Lowe, Robert
- 5535-5540 European Union and the formation of its initiative in energy minerals
by Sivek, Martin & Kavina, Pavel & Jirásek, Jakub
- 5541-5549 IPPs in Sub-Saharan Africa: Determinants of success
by Eberhard, Anton & Gratwick, Katharine Nawaal
- 5550-5560 Long term forecasting of natural gas production
by Mohr, S.H. & Evans, G.M.
- 5561-5571 Distributed generation and distribution market diversity in Europe
by Lopes Ferreira, H. & Costescu, A. & L'Abbate, A. & Minnebo, P. & Fulli, G.
- 5572-5577 Worldwide cheap and heavy oil productions: A long-term energy model
by Guseo, Renato
- 5578-5587 Political institutions of electricity regulation: The case of Turkey
by Mustafa Durakoglu, S.
- 5588-5597 A neoinstitutionalist interpretation of the changes in the Russian oil model
by Locatelli, Catherine & Rossiaud, Sylvain
- 5598-5608 Load management for refrigeration systems: Potentials and barriers
by Grein, Arne & Pehnt, Martin
- 5609-5620 Expert assessments of retrofitting coal-fired power plants with carbon dioxide capture technologies
by Chung, Timothy S. & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia & Johnson, Timothy L.
- 5621-5629 Own power: Motives of having electricity without the energy company
by Leenheer, Jorna & de Nooij, Michiel & Sheikh, Omer
- 5630-5637 Institutional influences on business model choice by new ventures in the microgenerated energy industry
by Provance, Mike & Donnelly, Richard G. & Carayannis, Elias G.
- 5638-5646 Export orientation and domestic electricity generation: Effects on energy efficiency innovation in select sectors
by Urpelainen, Johannes
- 5647-5663 Prospects of India's energy and emissions for a long time frame
by Rout, Ullash K.
- 5664-5673 On the contribution of external cost calculations to energy system governance: The case of a potential large-scale nuclear accident
by Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P.
- 5674-5680 Backcasting U.S. oil demand over a turbulent decade
by Huntington, Hillard G.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 8
- 4407-4410 At the crossroads: Energy futures for North Africa
by Mason, Michael & Kumetat, Dennis
- 4411-4419 The renewable energy targets of the Maghreb countries: Impact on electricity supply and conventional power markets
by Brand, Bernhard & Zingerle, Jonas
- 4420-4430 The potential role of concentrated solar power (CSP) in Africa and Europe--A dynamic assessment of technology development, cost development and life cycle inventories until 2050
by Viebahn, Peter & Lechon, Yolanda & Trieb, Franz
- 4431-4444 Struggling between resources-based and sustainable development schemes--An analysis of Egypt's recent energy policy
by Suding, Paul H.
- 4445-4457 A nuclear-powered North Africa: Just a desert mirage or is there something on the horizon?
by Jewell, Jessica
- 4458-4465 Integration of renewable energies and nuclear power into North African Energy Systems: An analysis of energy import and export effects
by Supersberger, Nikolaus & Führer, Laura
- 4466-4478 The security of energy infrastructure and supply in North Africa: Hydrocarbons and renewable energies in comparative perspective
by Lacher, Wolfram & Kumetat, Dennis
- 4479-4489 Economic and geopolitical dimensions of renewable vs. nuclear energy in North Africa
by Marktanner, Marcus & Salman, Lana
- 4490-4496 International and European market mechanisms in the climate change agenda--An assessment of their potential to trigger investments in the Mediterranean solar plan
by Folkmanis, Andrew Janis
- 4497-4506 The relevance of global energy governance for Arab countries: The case of Morocco
by Fritzsche, Kerstin & Zejli, Driss & Tänzler, Dennis
- 4507-4519 Algerian renewable energy assessment: The challenge of sustainability
by Boudghene Stambouli, Amine
- 4520-4528 The delivery of low-cost, low-carbon rural energy services
by Casillas, Christian E. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 4529-4540 The water-energy nexus in Middle East and North Africa
by Siddiqi, Afreen & Anadon, Laura Diaz
- 4541-4550 Analysis of potential energy saving and CO2 emission reduction of home appliances and commercial equipments in China
by Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Letschert, Virginie & Ke, Jing & Saheb, Yamina
- 4551-4562 The odd couple: The relationship between state economic performance and carbon emissions economic intensity
by Davidsdottir, B. & Fisher, M.
- 4563-4577 When is enough, enough? Identifying predictors of capacity estimates for onshore wind-power development in a region of the UK
by Jones, Christopher R. & Orr, Barry J. & Eiser, J. Richard
- 4578-4593 Coevolution of policy, market and technical price risks in the EU ETS
by Blyth, William & Bunn, Derek
- 4594-4600 Analysis of biomass co-firing systems in Taiwan power markets using linear complementarity models
by Hu, Ming-Che & Lin, Chun-Hung & Chou, Chun-An & Hsu, Shao-Yiu & Wen, Tzai-Hung
- 4601-4604 Modelling energy and non-energy substitution: A brief survey of elasticities
by Frondel, Manuel
- 4605-4613 Energetics of Brazilian ethanol: Comparison between assessment approaches
by Ramírez Triana, Carlos Ariel
- 4614-4623 An investigation on the impacts of regulatory interventions on wind power expansion in generation planning
by Alishahi, Ehsan & Moghaddam, Mohsen P. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohammad K.
- 4624-4630 Do emerging markets matter in the world oil pricing system? Evidence of imported crude by China and India
by Li, Hong & Xiaowen Lin, Sharon
- 4631-4643 Offshore wind power grid connection--The impact of shallow versus super-shallow charging on the cost-effectiveness of public support
by Weißensteiner, Lukas & Haas, Reinhard & Auer, Hans
- 4644-4650 Transport energy demand modeling of South Korea using artificial neural network
by Geem, Zong Woo
- 4651-4655 Energy, economy and development (EED) triangle: Concerns for India
by Chaturvedi, A. & Samdarshi, S.K.
- 4656-4663 Trends of distributed generation development in Lithuania
by Miskinis, Vaclovas & Norvaisa, Egidijus & Galinis, Arvydas & Konstantinaviciute, Inga
- 4664-4670 From a hard place to a rock: Questioning the energy security of a coal-based economy
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Cooper, Christopher & Parenteau, Patrick
- 4671-4672 Response to "From a hard place to a rock: Questioning the energy security of a coal-based economy"
by Brathwaite, Joy & Horst, Stephen & Iacobucci, Joseph
- 4673-4673 Corrigendum to "Identifying the factors affecting the willingness to pay for fuel-efficient vehicles in Turkey: A case of hybrids" [Energy Policy (38) (2010) 3038-3043]
by Erdem, Cumhur
2011, Volume 39, Issue 7
- 3883-3884 Guest editors' introduction
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Chow, Larry C.H. & Owen, Anthony
- 3885-3893 Ontario feed-in-tariff programs
by Yatchew, Adonis & Baziliauskas, Andy
- 3894-3905 Supporting solar power in renewables portfolio standards: Experience from the United States
by Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Holt, Edward
- 3906-3913 Successful renewable energy development in a competitive electricity market: A Texas case study
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 3914-3921 Learning from experience? The development of the Renewables Obligation in England and Wales 2002-2010
by Woodman, B. & Mitchell, C.
- 3922-3927 Intermittently renewable energy, optimal capacity mix and prices in a deregulated electricity market
by Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher
- 3928-3938 Wind generation and zonal-market price divergence: Evidence from Texas
by Woo, C.K. & Zarnikau, J. & Moore, J. & Horowitz, I.
- 3939-3944 The impact of wind generation on the electricity spot-market price level and variance: The Texas experience
by Woo, C.K. & Horowitz, I. & Moore, J. & Pacheco, A.
- 3945-3953 Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources
by Chao, Hung-po
- 3954-3965 Energy efficiency and renewables policies: Promoting efficiency or facilitating monopsony?
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 3966-3974 When renewable portfolio standards meet cap-and-trade regulations in the electricity sector: Market interactions, profits implications, and policy redundancy
by Tsao, C.-C. & Campbell, J.E. & Chen, Yihsu
- 3975-3991 Federal policies for renewable electricity: Impacts and interactions
by Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Woerman, Matt & Steinberg, Daniel C.
- 3992-3998 Turning the wind into hydrogen: The long-run impact on electricity prices and generating capacity
by Green, Richard & Hu, Helen & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 3999-4006 Biofuels policy and the US market for motor fuels: Empirical analysis of ethanol splashing
by Walls, W.D. & Rusco, Frank & Kendix, Michael
- 4007-4015 Renewable fuels: Policy effectiveness and project risk
by Leach, Andrew & Doucet, Joseph & Nickel, Trevor
- 4016-4021 Impact of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on power systems with demand response and wind power
by Wang, Jianhui & Liu, Cong & Ton, Dan & Zhou, Yan & Kim, Jinho & Vyas, Anantray
- 4022-4031 Are micro-benefits negligible? The implications of the rapid expansion of Solar Home Systems (SHS) in rural Bangladesh for sustainable development
by Komatsu, Satoru & Kaneko, Shinji & Ghosh, Partha Pratim