2011, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 3465-3475 Impact of experience on government policy toward acceptance of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in Korea
by Kang, Min Jung & Park, Heejun
- 3476-3482 India's emissions in a climate constrained world
by Singh, Kartikeya
- 3483-3495 Environmental performance evaluation of Beijing's energy use planning
by Wang, Lei & Xu, Linyu & Song, Huimin
- 3496-3502 Energy and environmental potential of solid waste in Brazil
by Lino, F.A.M. & Ismail, K.A.R.
- 3503-3514 Decoupling urban transport from GHG emissions in Indian cities--A critical review and perspectives
by Li, Jun
- 3515-3519 Demand elasticity of oil in Barbados
by Moore, Alvon
- 3520-3528 Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry
by Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q.
- 3529-3536 Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal using cointegration and causality approaches
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tang, Chor Foon & Shahbaz Shabbir, Muhammad
- 3537-3549 Impact of reform and privatization on consumers: A case study of power sector reform in Orissa, India
by Kundu, Goutam Kumar & Mishra, Bidhu Bhusan
- 3550-3557 Determinants and policy implications for household electricity-saving behaviour: Evidence from Beijing, China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Zhang, Bin & Yin, Jianhua & Zhang, Yixiang
- 3558-3571 The impact of daylight saving time on electricity consumption: Evidence from southern Norway and Sweden
by Mirza, Faisal Mehmood & Bergland, Olvar
- 3572-3581 Missing carbon reductions? Exploring rebound and backfire effects in UK households
by Druckman, Angela & Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve & Jackson, Tim
- 3582-3590 EU Research and Innovation (R&I) in renewable energies: The role of the Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan)
by Hervás Soriano, Fernando & Mulatero, Fulvio
- 3591-3601 Stakeholder preferences towards the sustainable development of CDM projects: Lessons from biomass (rice husk) CDM project in Thailand
by Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A.
- 3602-3604 Are energy efficiency standards within the electricity sector a form of regulatory capture?
by Croucher, Matt
- 3605-3611 The effect of transport on air quality in urban areas of Syria
by Almasri, Radwan & Muneer, Tariq & Cullinane, Kevin
- 3612-3620 Examining the link between carbon dioxide emissions and the share of industry in GDP: Modeling and testing for the G-7 countries
by Hocaoglu, Fatih Onur & Karanfil, Fatih
- 3621-3629 Climate change benefits and energy supply benefits as determinants of acceptance of nuclear power stations: Investigating an explanatory model
by Visschers, Vivianne H.M. & Keller, Carmen & Siegrist, Michael
- 3630-3637 Efficient energy utilization and environmental issues applied to power planning
by Campbell, Héctor & Montero, Gisela & Pérez, Carlos & Lambert, Alejandro
- 3638-3644 Economic growth and electricity consumption in Cote d'Ivoire: Evidence from time series analysis
by Kouakou, Auguste K.
- 3645-3654 A model for improving energy efficiency in industrial motor system using multicriteria analysis
by Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Mota, Caroline Maria de Miranda & Kovaleski, João Luiz
- 3655-3668 Split incentives and energy efficiency in Canadian multi-family dwellings
by Maruejols, Lucie & Young, Denise
- 3669-3679 Energy conservation and emission reduction policies for the electric power industry in China
by Li, Li & Tan, Zhongfu & Wang, Jianhui & Xu, Jun & Cai, Chengkai & Hou, Yong
- 3680-3689 Estimates of the potential for energy conservation in the Chinese steel industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Ya & Zhang, Li
- 3690-3696 The evolution of price elasticity of electricity demand in South Africa: A Kalman filter application
by Inglesi-Lotz, R.
- 3697-3708 Environmental and economic effects of the Copenhagen pledges and more ambitious emission reduction targets
by Peterson, Everett B. & Schleich, Joachim & Duscha, Vicki
- 3709-3719 The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia
by Fan, Shu & Hyndman, Rob J.
- 3720-3731 Slow diffusion of LPG vehicles in China--Lessons from Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong
by Leung, Vivian
- 3732-3740 How to deal with negative power price spikes?--Flexible voluntary curtailment agreements for large-scale integration of wind
by Brandstätt, Christine & Brunekreeft, Gert & Jahnke, Katy
- 3741-3749 Japan's new basic energy plan
by Duffield, John S. & Woodall, Brian
- 3750-3756 Interactions between energy security and climate change: A focus on developing countries
by Bazilian, Morgan & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Blyth, Will & MacGill, Iain & Howells, Mark
- 3757-3765 Domestic energy-use pattern by the households: A comparison between rural and semi-urban areas of Noakhali in Bangladesh
by Miah, Md.Danesh & Foysal, Muhammad Abul & Koike, Masao & Kobayashi, Hajime
- 3766-3778 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle impacts on hourly electricity demand in the United States
by Weiller, Claire
- 3779-3788 Development of a methodology for life cycle building energy ratings
by Hernandez, Patxi & Kenny, Paul
- 3789-3802 An agent-based model to study market penetration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Eppstein, Margaret J. & Grover, David K. & Marshall, Jeffrey S. & Rizzo, Donna M.
- 3803-3812 Promoting renewable energy sources for heating and cooling in EU-27 countries
by Cansino, José M. & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Román, Rocío & Yñiguez, Rocío
- 3813-3821 Feasibility of small-scale gas engine-based residential cogeneration in Spain
by Campos Celador, A. & Erkoreka, A. & Martin Escudero, K. & Sala, J.M.
- 3822-3831 Pole-mounted horizontal axis micro-wind turbines: UK field trial findings and market size assessment
by Sissons, M.F. & James, P.A.B. & Bradford, J. & Myers, L.E. & Bahaj, A.S. & Anwar, A. & Green, S.
- 3832-3844 An international comparison of four polycentric approaches to climate and energy governance
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 3845-3854 Combining spatial modeling and choice experiments for the optimal spatial allocation of wind turbines
by Drechsler, Martin & Ohl, Cornelia & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Eichhorn, Marcus & Monsees, Jan
- 3855-3859 Transition to low carbon energy policies in China--from the Five-Year Plan perspective
by Yuan, Xueliang & Zuo, Jian
- 3860-3868 Energy policy and energy market performance: The Argentinean case
by Recalde, Marina
- 3869-3872 A critical overview of industrial energy decoupling programs in six developing countries in Asia
by Luken, Ralph A. & Piras, Stefano
- 3873-3877 A perspective of the Malaysian highway energy consumption and future power supply
by Saqr, Khalid M. & Musa, Md. Nor
- 3878-3879 Review of The Impending World Energy Mess, Apogee PrimeBy Robert Hirsch, Roger Bezdek, and Robert Wendling 256 pp. Apogee Prime - Oct. 2010. $29.95
by Whipple, Tom
- 3880-3881 Energy for the Future, Ivan Scrase, Gordon MacKerron. Palgrave Mac Millan, Basingstoke (2009). 298 pp., 19.99 Â£, ISBN: 978-0-230-22150-5
by Michaelowa, Axel
2011, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 2217-2227 Going hybrid: An analysis of consumer purchase motivations
by Ozaki, Ritsuko & Sevastyanova, Katerina
- 2228-2244 What lessons have been learned in reforming the Renewables Obligation? An analysis of internal and external failures in UK renewable energy policy
by Wood, Geoffrey & Dow, Stephen
- 2245-2255 Energy policy and European utilities' strategy: Lessons from the liberalisation and privatisation of the energy sector in Romania
by Haar, Laura N. & Marinescu, Nicolae
- 2256-2264 Carbon capture and storage as a corporate technology strategy challenge
by Bowen, Frances
- 2265-2272 Interpreting the dynamic nexus between energy consumption and economic growth: Empirical evidence from Russia
by Zhang, Yue-Jun
- 2273-2288 U.S. state policies for renewable energy: Context and effectiveness
by Delmas, Magali A. & Montes-Sancho, Maria J.
- 2289-2298 Ethanol demand in Brazil: Regional approach
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 2299-2309 Accelerated electricity conservation in Juneau, Alaska: A study of household activities that reduced demand 25%
by Leighty, Wayne & Meier, Alan
- 2310-2318 Community support for campus approaches to sustainable energy use: The role of "town-gown" relationships
by McComas, Katherine A. & Stedman, Richard & Sol Hart, P.
- 2319-2329 Analysis of impact of daylight time savings on energy use of buildings in Kuwait
by Krarti, Moncef & Hajiah, Ali
- 2330-2342 Economics of compressed air energy storage to integrate wind power: A case study in ERCOT
by Fertig, Emily & Apt, Jay
- 2343-2351 Comprehensive evaluation of coal-fired power plants based on grey relational analysis and analytic hierarchy process
by Xu, Gang & Yang, Yong-ping & Lu, Shi-yuan & Li, Le & Song, Xiaona
- 2352-2360 Evaluation of potential reductions in carbon emissions in Chinese provinces based on environmental DEA
by Guo, Xiao-Dan & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying & Xie, Bai-Chen
- 2361-2372 Technology learning in a small open economy--The systems, modelling and exploiting the learning effect
by Martinsen, Thomas
- 2373-2385 The GHG balance of biofuels taking into account land use change
by Lange, Mareike
- 2386-2395 A new energy paradigm for Turkey: A political risk-inclusive cost analysis for sustainable energy
by Oksay, Serhan & Iseri, Emre
- 2396-2406 Climate policies for road transport revisited (I): Evaluation of the current framework
by Creutzig, Felix & McGlynn, Emily & Minx, Jan & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 2407-2415 How can China reach its CO2 intensity reduction targets by 2020? A regional allocation based on equity and development
by Yi, Wen-Jing & Zou, Le-Le & Guo, Jie & Wang, Kai & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 2416-2423 A co-integration analysis of the price and income elasticities of energy demand in Turkish agriculture
by Türkekul, Berna & UnakItan, Gökhan
- 2424-2430 Assessing the potential for the uptake of on-farm anaerobic digestion for energy production in England
by Tranter, R.B. & Swinbank, A. & Jones, P.J. & Banks, C.J. & Salter, A.M.
- 2431-2440 The Pebble Bed Modular Reactor: An obituary
by Thomas, Steve
- 2441-2456 Holding a candle to innovation in concentrating solar power technologies: A study drawing on patent data
by Braun, Frauke G. & Hooper, Elizabeth & Wand, Robert & Zloczysti, Petra
- 2457-2466 Cycles in deregulated electricity markets: Empirical evidence from two decades
by Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik
- 2467-2474 Transforming shortcomings into opportunities: Can market incentives solve Lebanon's energy crisis?
by Ruble, Isabella & Nader, Pamela
- 2475-2481 Exergy analysis of the energy use in Greece
by Koroneos, Christopher J. & Nanaki, Evanthia A. & Xydis, George A.
- 2482-2489 Potential for reducing global carbon emissions from electricity production--A benchmarking analysis
by Ang, B.W. & Zhou, P. & Tay, L.P.
- 2490-2500 Critical evaluation of financial supporting schemes for wind-based projects: Case study Greece
by Kaldellis, J.K.
- 2501-2506 On wind speed pattern and energy potential in Nigeria
by Adaramola, M.S. & Oyewola, O.M.
- 2507-2511 IEA World Energy Outlook 2010--A comment
by Khatib, Hisham
- 2512-2527 Minimum long-term cost solution for remote telecommunication stations on the basis of photovoltaic-based hybrid power systems
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Ninou, I. & Zafirakis, D.
- 2528-2541 Sectoral and regional impacts of the European carbon market in Portugal
by Robaina Alves, Margarita & Rodríguez, Miguel & Roseta-Palma, Catarina
- 2542-2549 Estimating emissions on vehicular traffic based on projected energy and transport demand on rural roads: Policies for reducing air pollutant emissions and energy consumption
by Ozan, Cenk & Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim
- 2550-2559 A participatory approach to sustainable energy strategy development in a carbon-intensive jurisdiction: The case of Nova Scotia
by Adams, Michelle & Wheeler, David & Woolston, Genna
- 2560-2567 Households' willingness to pay for overhead-to-underground conversion of electricity distribution networks
by McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 2568-2572 Does increasing energy or electricity consumption improve quality of life in industrial nations?
by Mazur, Allan
- 2573-2585 Evaluating renewable portfolio standards and carbon cap scenarios in the U.S. electric sector
by Bird, Lori & Chapman, Caroline & Logan, Jeff & Sumner, Jenny & Short, Walter
- 2586-2595 A method for allocating renewable energy source subsidies among final energy consumers
by Batlle, Carlos
- 2596-2605 Study on China's low carbon development in an Economy-Energy-Electricity-Environment framework
by Hu, Zhaoguang & Yuan, Jiahai & Hu, Zheng
- 2606-2614 Carbon prices, institutions, technology and electricity generation firms in two Australian states
by Skoufa, Lucas & Tamaschke, Rick
- 2615-2625 Life cycle GHG emissions from Malaysian oil palm bioenergy development: The impact on transportation sector's energy security
by Hassan, Mohd Nor Azman & Jaramillo, Paulina & Griffin, W. Michael
- 2626-2632 Diverting indirect subsidies from the nuclear industry to the photovoltaic industry: Energy and financial returns
by Zelenika-Zovko, I. & Pearce, J.M.
- 2633-2645 On-grid electricity tariffs in China: Development, reform and prospects
by Ma, Jinlong
- 2646-2655 Prospective life cycle carbon abatement for pyrolysis biochar systems in the UK
by Hammond, Jim & Shackley, Simon & Sohi, Saran & Brownsort, Peter
- 2656-2668 Implications of energy use for fishing fleet--Taiwan example
by Hua, Jian & Wu, Yihusan
- 2669-2678 Governance and legitimacy aspects of the UK biofuel carbon and sustainability reporting system
by Upham, Paul & Tomei, Julia & Dendler, Leonie
- 2679-2687 Household electricity and gas consumption for heating homes
by Jeong, Jaehoon & Seob Kim, Chang & Lee, Jongsu
- 2688-2698 The effect of increasing exports on industrial energy intensity in China
by Zheng, Yingmei & Qi, Jianhong & Chen, Xiaoliang
- 2699-2710 Analysis of competition and market power in the wholesale electricity market in India
by Shukla, Umesh Kumar & Thampy, Ashok
- 2711-2721 A novel approach for modeling deregulated electricity markets
by Rubin, Ofir D. & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 2722-2729 Exploring policy options for a transition to sustainable heating system diffusion using an agent-based simulation
by Maya Sopha, Bertha & Klöckner, Christian A. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 2730-2739 The economic costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions under a U.S. national renewable electricity mandate
by Crane, Keith & Curtright, Aimee E. & Ortiz, David S. & Samaras, Constantine & Burger, Nicholas
- 2740-2747 Path towards achieving of China's 2020 carbon emission reduction target--A discussion of low-carbon energy policies at province level
by Wang, Run & Liu, Wenjuan & Xiao, Lishan & Liu, Jian & Kao, William
- 2748-2753 Is there an optimum level for renewable energy?
by Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon
- 2754-2763 Projection of future transport energy demand of Thailand
by Limanond, Thirayoot & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Srikaew, Artit
- 2764-2771 Synergies of scale: A vision of Mongolia and China's common energy future
by Borgford-Parnell, Nathan
- 2772-2779 Residential electricity consumption in Portugal: Findings from top-down and bottom-up models
by Wiesmann, Daniel & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Ferrão, Paulo & Fernández, John E.
- 2780-2785 Measuring the social rate of return to R&D in coal, petroleum and nuclear manufacturing: A study of the OECD countries
by Corderi, David & Cynthia Lin, C.-Y.
- 2786-2799 Linking least-cost energy system costs models with MCA: An assessment of the EU renewable energy targets and supporting policies
by Oikonomou, V. & Flamos, A. & Gargiulo, M. & Giannakidis, G. & Kanudia, A. & Spijker, E. & Grafakos, S.
- 2800-2807 Kyoto Protocol implementation in Serbia as precognition of sustainable energetic and economic development
by Golusin, Mirjana & Munitlak Ivanovic, Olja
- 2808-2816 Techno-economic evaluation of coal-to-liquids (CTL) plants with carbon capture and sequestration
by Mantripragada, Hari Chandan & Rubin, Edward S.
- 2817-2823 Joint stockpiling and emergency sharing of oil: Arrangements for regional cooperation in East Asia
by Shin, Eui-soon & Savage, Tim
- 2824-2832 Use of material flow accounting for assessment of energy savings: A case of biomass in Slovakia and the Czech Republic
by Kanianska, Radoslava & Gustafíková, Tatiana & Kizeková, Miriam & Kovanda, Jan
- 2833-2841 The rebound effect on road freight transport: Empirical evidence from Portugal
by Matos, Fernando J.F. & Silva, Francisco J.F.
- 2842-2854 Eco-efficiency of the world cement industry: A data envelopment analysis
by Oggioni, G. & Riccardi, R. & Toninelli, R.
- 2855-2865 Pan-European management of electricity portfolios: Risks and opportunities of contract bundling
by Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard
- 2866-2874 Children's education and home electrification: A case study in northwestern Madagascar
by Daka, Karen Rajaona & Ballet, Jérôme
- 2875-2887 Assessment of China's climate commitment and non-fossil energy plan towards 2020 using hybrid AIM/CGE model
by Dai, Hancheng & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujimori, Shinichiro
- 2888-2898 The effects of governance modes on the energy matrix of Andean countries
by Fontaine, Guillaume
- 2899-2909 Embodied carbon dioxide emission at supra-national scale: A coalition analysis for G7, BRIC, and the rest of the world
by Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2910-2918 Managing urban energy system: A case of Suzhou in China
by Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 2919-2924 Distributional aspects of emissions in climate change integrated assessment models
by Cantore, Nicola
- 2925-2934 Demand side resource operation on the Irish power system with high wind power penetration
by Keane, A. & Tuohy, A. & Meibom, P. & Denny, E. & Flynn, D. & Mullane, A. & O'Malley, M.
- 2935-2943 World oil and agricultural commodity prices: Evidence from nonlinear causality
by Nazlioglu, Saban
- 2944-2956 Industrial relocation and energy consumption: Evidence from China
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Yin, Haitao
- 2957-2965 An economic analysis of the production of hydrogen from wind-generated electricity for use in transport applications
by Menanteau, P. & Quéméré, M.M. & Le Duigou, A. & Le Bastard, S.
- 2966-2973 Public acceptance for environmental taxes: Self-interest, environmental and distributional concerns
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Sælen, Håkon
- 2974-2981 Regulating hydraulic fracturing in shale gas plays: The case of Texas
by Rahm, Dianne
- 2982-2992 Prioritizing investment in residential energy efficiency and renewable energy--A case study for the U.S. Midwest
by Brecha, R.J. & Mitchell, A. & Hallinan, K. & Kissock, K.
- 2993-3004 Price, environment and security: Exploring multi-modal motivation in voluntary residential peak demand response
by Gyamfi, Samuel & Krumdieck, Susan
- 3005-3011 CO2 and pollutant emissions from passenger cars in China
by Wang, Haikun & Fu, Lixin & Bi, Jun
- 3012-3024 Long-term implications of alternative light-duty vehicle technologies for global greenhouse gas emissions and primary energy demands
by Kyle, Page & Kim, Son H.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 1885-1896 Energy use of integral refrigerated containers in maritime transportation
by Fitzgerald, Warren B. & Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Smith, Inga J. & Hume, Anthony
- 1897-1908 Policies and design elements for the repowering of wind farms: A qualitative analysis of different options
by del Río, Pablo & Calvo Silvosa, Anxo & Iglesias Gómez, Guillermo
- 1909-1922 Creating and shaping innovation systems: Formal networks in the innovation system for stationary fuel cells in Germany
by Musiolik, Jörg & Markard, Jochen
- 1923-1938 Analysis of a "cluster" strategy for introducing hydrogen vehicles in Southern California
by Ogden, Joan & Nicholas, Michael
- 1939-1950 Techno-economic and behavioural analysis of battery electric, hydrogen fuel cell and hybrid vehicles in a future sustainable road transport system in the UK
by Offer, G.J. & Contestabile, M. & Howey, D.A. & Clague, R. & Brandon, N.P.
- 1951-1957 Biofuel excision and the viability of ethanol production in the Green Triangle, Australia
by Rodriguez, Luis C. & May, Barrie & Herr, Alexander & Farine, Damien & O'Connell, Deborah
- 1958-1964 Impact of subsidy policies on diffusion of photovoltaic power generation
by Zhang, Yu & Song, Junghyun & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 1965-1974 Pumped storage in systems with very high wind penetration
by Tuohy, A. & O'Malley, M.
- 1975-1987 How emission certificate allocations distort fossil investments: The German example
by Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter
- 1988-1999 Small wind turbine energy policies for residential and small business usage in Ontario, Canada
by Heagle, A.L.B. & Naterer, G.F. & Pope, K.
- 2000-2019 Impact of international climate policies on CO2 capture and storage deployment: Illustrated in the Dutch energy system
by van den Broek, Machteld & Veenendaal, Paul & Koutstaal, Paul & Turkenburg, Wim & Faaij, André
- 2020-2027 On the value of decentralised PV systems for the GCC residential sector
by Radhi, Hassan
- 2028-2042 Opportunities and barriers for international bioenergy trade
by Junginger, Martin & van Dam, Jinke & Zarrilli, Simonetta & Ali Mohamed, Fatin & Marchal, Didier & Faaij, Andre
- 2043-2050 Impacts of CO2 emission constraints on technology selection and energy resources for power generation in Bangladesh
by Alam Hossain Mondal, Md. & Mathur, Jyotirmay & Denich, Manfred
- 2051-2061 Rational destabilizing speculation, positive feedback trading, and the oil bubble of 2008
by Tokic, Damir
- 2062-2074 A study of Electrical Security Risk Assessment System based on Electricity Regulation
by Dahai You, A. & QingQian Chen, B. & Xianggen Yin, C. & Bo Wang, D.
- 2075-2087 Assessing the energy implications of replacing car trips with bicycle trips in Sheffield, UK
by Lovelace, R. & Beck, S.B.M. & Watson, M. & Wild, A.
- 2088-2099 The role of coal consumption in the economic growth of the Polish economy in transition
by Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, lukasz
- 2100-2110 Climate policies for road transport revisited (II): Closing the policy gap with cap-and-trade
by Flachsland, Christian & Brunner, Steffen & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Creutzig, Felix
- 2111-2120 Oil prices, nuclear energy consumption, and economic growth: New evidence using a heterogeneous panel analysis
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 2121-2131 Economic growth, energy conservation and emissions reduction: A comparative analysis based on panel data for 8 Asian-Pacific countries
by Niu, Shuwen & Ding, Yongxia & Niu, Yunzhu & Li, Yixin & Luo, Guanghua
- 2132-2142 Crude oil import policy of Turkey: Historical analysis of determinants and implications since 1968
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Berk, Istemi
- 2143-2151 Auction design for gas pipeline transportation capacity--The case of Nabucco and its open season
by Pickl, Matthias & Wirl, Franz
- 2152-2164 Strategies for reducing the environmental impacts of room air conditioners in Europe
by Grignon-Massé, Laurent & Rivière, Philippe & Adnot, Jérôme
- 2165-2178 Assessment of China's energy-saving and emission-reduction accomplishments and opportunities during the 11th Five Year Plan
by Price, Lynn & Levine, Mark D. & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Aden, Nathaniel & Lu, Hongyou & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Qin, Yining & Yowargana, Ping
- 2179-2192 Electricity prices in the Finnish retail market
by Lehto, Eero
- 2193-2196 Macro-level integrated renewable energy production schemes for sustainable development
by Subhadra, Bobban G.
- 2197-2203 The impact of financial development on carbon emissions: An empirical analysis in China
by Zhang, Yue-Jun
- 2204-2207 Present status and prospects of photovoltaic market in China
by Zhao, Ruirui & Shi, Guang & Chen, Hongyu & Ren, Anfu & Finlow, David
- 2208-2212 When do increasing carbon taxes accelerate global warming? A note on the green paradox
by Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias
- 2213-2215 The World Energy Congress 2010--A Review Montreal, Canada, 12-16 September 2010
by Khatib, Hisham
- 2216-2216 Erratum to "State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes" [Energy Policy 39 (2) (2010) 950-960]
by Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 1027-1030 Making the case for grid-connected photovoltaics in Brazil
by Rüther, Ricardo & Zilles, Roberto
- 1031-1036 Social acceptance of solar energy technologies in China--End users' perspective
by Yuan, Xueliang & Zuo, Jian & Ma, Chunyuan
- 1037-1040 UK energy policy ambition and UK energy modelling--fit for purpose?
by Strachan, Neil
- 1041-1055 Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs
by Jewell, Jessica
- 1056-1069 EUA and sCER phase II price drivers: Unveiling the reasons for the existence of the EUA-sCER spread
by Mansanet-Bataller, Maria & Chevallier, Julien & Hervé-Mignucci, Morgan & Alberola, Emilie
- 1070-1079 Regulation and development of the Argentinean gas market
by Ponzo, Ricardo & Dyner, Isaac & Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik R.
- 1080-1092 The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: A cross country panel data analysis
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 1093-1100 Internationalization as a strategy to overcome industry barriers--An assessment of the marine energy industry
by Løvdal, Nicolai & Neumann, Frank
- 1101-1112 Resource consumption in Japanese agriculture and its link to food security
by Gasparatos, Alexandros
- 1113-1122 Policy progress in mitigation of climate change in Taiwan
by Hwang, Jenn Jiang & Chang, Wei Ru
- 1123-1131 Biomass energy production in agriculture: A weighted goal programming analysis
by Ballarin, A. & Vecchiato, D. & Tempesta, T. & Marangon, F. & Troiano, S.
- 1132-1143 Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries
by Winkelman, Andrew G. & Moore, Michael R.
- 1144-1153 Economic feasibility of the path to zero net carbon emissions
by DeCanio, Stephen J. & Fremstad, Anders
- 1154-1169 Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part I: Technologies, energy resources, quantities and areas of infrastructure, and materials
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Delucchi, Mark A.
- 1170-1190 Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part II: Reliability, system and transmission costs, and policies
by Delucchi, Mark A. & Jacobson, Mark Z.
- 1191-1199 Serbian energy development based on lignite production
by Jovancic, Predrag & Tanasijevic, Milos & Ivezic, Dejan
- 1200-1212 Energy policies for sustainable livelihoods and sustainable development of poor areas in China
by Fan, Jie & Liang, Yu-tian & Tao, An-jun & Sheng, Ke-rong & Ma, Hai-Long & Xu, Yong & Wang, Chuan-Sheng & Sun, Wei
- 1213-1227 Does the Gold Standard label hold its promise in delivering higher Sustainable Development benefits? A multi-criteria comparison of CDM projects
by Drupp, Moritz A.
- 1228-1240 The CO2 emissions-income nexus: Evidence from rich countries
by Jaunky, Vishal Chandr
- 1241-1248 Backcasting sustainable freight transport systems for Europe in 2050
by Mattila, Tuomas & Antikainen, Riina
- 1249-1253 Mandates, buyouts and fuel-tax rebates: Some economic aspects of biofuel policies using the UK as an example
by Swinbank, Alan & Tranter, Richard & Jones, Philip
- 1254-1264 India's energy security: A sample of business, government, civil society, and university perspectives
by Bambawale, Malavika Jain & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 1265-1276 A methodology for analysis of impacts of grid integration of renewable energy
by George, Mel & Banerjee, Rangan
- 1277-1285 Bourgas-Alexandroupolis oil pipeline; will matching institutional and regulatory contexts lead to an effective bargaining and eventual consensus?
by Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 1286-1295 Decentralised bioenergy systems: A review of opportunities and threats
by Mangoyana, Robert B. & Smith, Timothy F.
- 1296-1304 Accelerating the transfer and diffusion of energy saving technologies steel sector experience--Lessons learned
by Okazaki, Teruo & Yamaguchi, Mitsutsune
- 1305-1311 The economic viability of nuclear power in a fossil-fuel-rich country: Australia
by Owen, Anthony D.
- 1312-1317 Energy savings assessment for digital-to-analog converter boxes
by Cheung, Hoi Ying (Iris) & Meier, Alan & Brown, Richard
- 1318-1329 Exploring future hydrogen development and the impact of policy: A novel investment-led approach
by Houghton, T. & Cruden, A.
- 1330-1337 China's energy security: Perception and reality
by Leung, Guy C.K.
- 1338-1351 Centralisation and decentralisation in strategic municipal energy planning in Denmark
by Sperling, Karl & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad
- 1352-1362 The challenge of meeting Canada's greenhouse gas reduction targets
by Hughes, Larry & Chaudhry, Nikhil
- 1363-1368 Estimating GHG emissions of marine ports--the case of Barcelona
by Villalba, Gara & Gemechu, Eskinder Demisse
- 1369-1381 Air-source heat pump carbon footprints: HFC impacts and comparison to other heat sources
by Johnson, Eric P.
- 1382-1388 Toward a viable nuclear waste disposal program
by Schaffer, Marvin Baker
- 1389-1396 Winds of change: How high wind penetrations will affect investment incentives in the GB electricity sector
by Steggals, Will & Gross, Robert & Heptonstall, Philip
- 1397-1409 Optimal solar-PV tilt angle and azimuth: An Ontario (Canada) case-study
by Rowlands, Ian H. & Kemery, Briana Paige & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 1410-1425 Feed-in tariffs for promotion of energy storage technologies
by Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Tsikalakis, Antonis & Zoulias, Manos & Caralis, George & Panteri, Eirini & Carvalho, Maria da Graça
- 1426-1438 Efficiency analysis of Turkish natural gas distribution companies by using data envelopment analysis method
by Ertürk, Mehmet & Türüt-AsIk, Serap
- 1439-1449 New energy strategies in the Swedish pulp and paper industry--The role of national and EU climate and energy policies
by Ericsson, Karin & Nilsson, Lars J. & Nilsson, Måns
- 1450-1458 Factors influencing willingness-to-pay for the ENERGY STARÂ® label
by Ward, David O. & Clark, Christopher D. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yen, Steven T. & Russell, Clifford S.