2010, Volume 38, Issue 10
- 6215-6221 Analysis of CSP plants for the definition of energy policies: The influence on electricity cost of solar multiples, capacity factors and energy storage
by Izquierdo, Salvador & Montañés, Carlos & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto
- 6222-6231 Unlocking the [euro]53 billion savings from smart meters in the EU: How increasing the adoption of dynamic tariffs could make or break the EU's smart grid investment
by Faruqui, Ahmad & Harris, Dan & Hledik, Ryan
- 6232-6239 Program evaluation and incentives for administrators of energy-efficiency programs: Can evaluation solve the principal/agent problem?
by Blumstein, Carl
- 6240-6250 Examination of energy price policies in Iran for optimal configuration of CHP and CCHP systems based on particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Tichi, S.G. & Ardehali, M.M. & Nazari, M.E.
- 6251-6260 Rural electrification of the Brazilian Amazon - Achievements and lessons
by Gómez, Maria F. & Silveira, Semida
- 6261-6277 World oil demand's shift toward faster growing and less price-responsive products and regions
by Dargay, Joyce M. & Gately, Dermot
- 6278-6292 Effects of climate and energy policy related measures and targets on the future structure of the European energy system in 2020 and beyond
by Blesl, Markus & Kober, Tom & Bruchof, David & Kuder, Ralf
- 6293-6306 Implementing China's national energy conservation policies at state-owned electric power generation plants
by Zhao, Xiaofan & Ortolano, Leonard
- 6307-6319 An integrated ant colony optimization approach to compare strategies of clearing market in electricity markets: Agent-based simulation
by Azadeh, A. & Skandari, M.R. & Maleki-Shoja, B.
- 6320-6329 An investigation of the effect of changes of planning criteria on power system expansion planning with a case study of the Jordanian power system
by Elkarmi, Fawwaz & Abu-Shikhah, Nazih & Abu-Zarour, Mohammad
- 6330-6337 Capacity credit of microgeneration and microgrids
by Moisés Costa, Paulo & Matos, Manuel A.
- 6338-6348 Rentierism in the Algerian economy based on oil and natural gas
by Machín Álvarez, Alejandra
- 6349-6359 The European climate change program: An evaluation of stakeholder involvement and policy achievements
by Maxian Rusche, Tim
- 6360-6374 Small-medium sized nuclear coal and gas power plant: A probabilistic analysis of their financial performances and influence of CO2 cost
by Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro
- 6375-6378 Structural breaks and petroleum consumption in US states: Are shocks transitory or permanent?
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 6379-6380 Comments on "Energy demand estimation of South Korea using artificial neural network" by Zong Woo Geem and William E. Roper
by Kucukali, Serhat
- 6381-6382 Response to "Comments on 'Energy demand estimation of South Korea using artificial neural network' by Zong Woo Geem and William E. Roper" by Serhat Kucukali
by Geem, Zong Woo
- 6384-6386 Large-scale wind power in electricity markets
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Finon, Dominique
- 6387-6387 Corrigendum to "CO2 emissions from electricity generation in seven Asia-Pacific and North American countries: A decomposition analysis" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) 1-9]
by Malla, Sunil
2010, Volume 38, Issue 9
- 4753-4755 Bridging the research gaps for carbon emissions and their management in cities
by Dhakal, Shobhakar & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 4756-4764 Regional variations in spatial structure of nightlights, population density and fossil-fuel CO2 emissions
by Raupach, M.R. & Rayner, P.J. & Paget, M.
- 4765-4782 Modeling energy consumption and CO2 emissions at the urban scale: Methodological challenges and insights from the United States
by Parshall, Lily & Gurney, Kevin & Hammer, Stephen A. & Mendoza, Daniel & Zhou, Yuyu & Geethakumar, Sarath
- 4783-4796 A low-carbon scenario creation method for a local-scale economy and its application in Kyoto city
by Gomi, Kei & Shimada, Kouji & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 4797-4807 Energy demand and carbon emissions under different development scenarios for Shanghai, China
by Li, Li & Chen, Changhong & Xie, Shichen & Huang, Cheng & Cheng, Zhen & Wang, Hongli & Wang, Yangjun & Huang, Haiying & Lu, Jun & Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 4808-4817 Integrated energy and carbon modeling with a decision support system: Policy scenarios for low-carbon city development in Bangkok
by Phdungsilp, Aumnad
- 4818-4827 Energy and environmental implications of carbon emission reduction targets: Case of Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Rajbhandari, Salony
- 4828-4837 Methodology for inventorying greenhouse gas emissions from global cities
by Kennedy, Christopher & Steinberger, Julia & Gasson, Barrie & Hansen, Yvonne & Hillman, Timothy & Havránek, Miroslav & Pataki, Diane & Phdungsilp, Aumnad & Ramaswami, Anu & Mendez, Gara Villalba
- 4838-4847 Emission inventory: An urban public policy instrument and benchmark
by D' Avignon, Alexander & Carloni, Flávia Azevedo & Rovere, Emilio Lèbre La & Dubeux, Carolina Burle Schmidt
- 4848-4855 Delving into the carbon footprints of Singapore--comparing direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions of a small and open economic system
by Schulz, Niels B.
- 4856-4869 Twelve metropolitan carbon footprints: A preliminary comparative global assessment
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 4870-4879 London and beyond: Taking a closer look at urban energy policy
by Keirstead, James & Schulz, Niels B.
- 4880-4887 Impacts of urban form on future US passenger-vehicle greenhouse gas emissions
by Hankey, Steve & Marshall, Julian D.
- 4888-4896 Impact of future urban form on the potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from residential, commercial and public buildings in Utsunomiya, Japan
by Ishii, Satoshi & Tabushi, Shoichi & Aramaki, Toshiya & Hanaki, Keisuke
- 4897-4902 An integrated renewable energy park approach for algal biofuel production in United States
by Subhadra, Bobban & Edwards, Mark
- 4903-4908 Competitive energy markets and nuclear power: Can we have both, do we want either?
by Thomas, Steve
- 4909-4920 Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district-heating system - An assessment of environmental policies
by Fahlén, E. & Ahlgren, E.O.
- 4921-4932 A symmetric safety valve
by Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Kahn, Danny
- 4933-4944 Life cycle water use of low-carbon transport fuels
by Harto, Christopher & Meyers, Robert & Williams, Eric
- 4945-4954 Renewable energy in South Africa: Potentials, barriers and options for support
by Pegels, Anna
- 4955-4965 The impact on energy consumption of daylight saving clock changes
by Hill, S.I. & Desobry, F. & Garnsey, E.W. & Chong, Y.-F.
- 4966-4977 The implications of Australia's carbon pollution reduction scheme for its National Electricity Market
by Betz, Regina & Owen, Anthony D.
- 4978-4989 Analysing the interactions between renewable energy promotion and energy efficiency support schemes: The impact of different instruments and design elements
by del Río, Pablo
- 4990-5003 Oil futures: A comparison of global supply forecasts
by Sorrell, Steve & Miller, Richard & Bentley, Roger & Speirs, Jamie
- 5004-5012 Wood-fuel biomass from the Madeira River: A sustainable option for electricity production in the Amazon region
by Bacellar, Atlas Augusto & Rocha, Brígida R.P.
- 5013-5027 From riches to rags: Biofuels, media discourses, and resistance to sustainable energy technologies
by Sengers, F. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Van Venrooij, A.
- 5028-5037 How important are current energy mix choices on future sustainability? Case study: Belgium and Spain--projections towards 2020-2030
by Foidart, F. & Oliver-Solá, J. & Gasol, C.M. & Gabarrell, X. & Rieradevall, J.
- 5038-5047 Subsidies for electricity-generating technologies: A review
by Badcock, Jeremy & Lenzen, Manfred
- 5048-5058 Revisiting the case for intensity targets: Better incentives and less uncertainty for developing countries
by Marschinski, Robert & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 5059-5071 Measuring welfare loss caused by air pollution in Europe: A CGE analysis
by Nam, Kyung-Min & Selin, Noelle E. & Reilly, John M. & Paltsev, Sergey
- 5072-5080 Evaluation of geologic storage options of CO2: Applicability, cost, storage capacity and safety
by Aydin, Gokhan & Karakurt, Izzet & Aydiner, Kerim
- 5081-5097 An econometric study of illegal electricity connections in the urban favelas of Belo Horizonte, Brazil
by Mimmi, Luisa M. & Ecer, Sencer
- 5098-5107 Energy parks for former nuclear weapons sites? Public preferences at six regional locations and the United States as a whole
by Greenberg, Michael R.
- 5108-5122 Uncertain long-run emissions targets, CO2 price and global energy transition: A general equilibrium approach
by Durand-Lasserve, Olivier & Pierru, Axel & Smeers, Yves
- 5123-5132 Evaluating the effectiveness of urban energy conservation and GHG mitigation measures: The case of Xiamen city, China
by Lin, Jianyi & Cao, Bin & Cui, Shenghui & Wang, Wei & Bai, Xuemei
- 5133-5140 Application of an entry-exit tariff model to the gas transport system in Spain
by Alonso, Alejandro & Olmos, Luis & Serrano, Miguel
- 5141-5150 Exergetic assessment of EAHEs for building heating in Turkey: A greenhouse case study
by Ozgener, Onder & Ozgener, Leyla
- 5151-5165 Biofuel developments in Mozambique. Update and analysis of policy, potential and reality
by Schut, Marc & Slingerland, Maja & Locke, Anna
- 5166-5173 Complying with the Kyoto Protocol under uncertainty: Taxes or tradable permits?
by Quirion, Philippe
- 5174-5188 The costs of the French nuclear scale-up: A case of negative learning by doing
by Grubler, Arnulf
- 5189-5198 The relation between Chinese economic development and energy consumption in the different periods
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Fang, Zhigeng & Xie, Naiming
- 5199-5207 How to design a border adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?
by Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe
- 5208-5222 Properties and uses of storage for enhancing the grid penetration of very large photovoltaic systems
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5223-5228 Cadmium flows and emissions from CdTe PV: future expectations
by Raugei, Marco & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 5229-5241 Applying life-cycle assessment to low carbon fuel standards--How allocation choices influence carbon intensity for renewable transportation fuels
by Kaufman, Andrew S. & Meier, Paul J. & Sinistore, Julie C. & Reinemann, Douglas J.
- 5242-5250 New fuel consumption standards for Chinese passenger vehicles and their effects on reductions of oil use and CO2 emissions of the Chinese passenger vehicle fleet
by Wang, Zhao & Jin, Yuefu & Wang, Michael & Wei, Wu
- 5251-5257 The impact of an emerging port on the carbon dioxide emissions of inland container transport: An empirical study of Taipei port
by Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Tseng, Po-Hsing & Cullinane, Kevin & Lu, Chin-Shan
- 5258-5263 Evaluating energy security in the Asia-Pacific region: A novel methodological approach
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 5264-5271 Competition effects of mergers: An event study of the German electricity market
by Keller, Andreas
- 5272-5280 Assessing the potential for concentrated solar power development in rural Australia
by Clifton, Julian & Boruff, Bryan J.
- 5281-5289 The public perspective of carbon capture and storage for CO2 emission reductions in China
by Duan, Hongxia
- 5290-5295 Global oil depletion: A review of the evidence
by Sorrell, Steve & Speirs, Jamie & Bentley, Roger & Brandt, Adam & Miller, Richard
2010, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 3847-3848 Will biofuel projects in Southeast Asia become white elephants?
by Sheng Goh, Chun & Teong Lee, Keat
- 3849-3864 Nuclear power: Understanding the economic risks and uncertainties
by Kessides, Ioannis N.
- 3865-3873 Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools
by Jackson, Jerry
- 3874-3885 Optimal energy efficiency policies and regulatory demand-side management tests: How well do they match?
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 3886-3890 The importance of advancing technology to America's energy goals
by Greene, D.L. & Boudreaux, P.R. & Dean, D.J. & Fulkerson, W. & Gaddis, A.L. & Graham, R.L. & Graves, R.L. & Hopson, J.L. & Hughes, P. & Lapsa, M.V. & Mason, T.E. & Standaert, R.F. & Wilbanks, T.J. & Zucker, A.
- 3891-3897 Estimation of critical CO2 values when planning the power source in water desalination: The case of the small Aegean islands
by Karagiannis, Ioannis C. & Soldatos, Peter G.
- 3898-3909 Price and income elasticities of demand for passenger transport fuels in Spain. Implications for public policies
by Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Jorge-García, Marta & Burguillo, Mercedes
- 3910-3921 The impact of Australian ETS news on wholesale spot electricity prices: An exploratory analysis
by Chevallier, Julien
- 3922-3932 Symmetric and asymmetric US sector return volatilities in presence of oil, financial and economic risks
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yuan, Yuan & Chiang, Thomas & Nandha, Mohan
- 3933-3942 Renewable energy for sustainable electrical energy system in India
by Mallah, Subhash & Bansal, N.K.
- 3943-3956 Scenario analysis on alternative fuel/vehicle for China's future road transport: Life-cycle energy demand and GHG emissions
by Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan
- 3957-3964 Energy embodied in the international trade of China: An energy input-output analysis
by Liu, Hongtao & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e & Li, Xia
- 3965-3972 Evaluating energy, health and carbon co-benefits from improved domestic space heating: A randomised community trial
by Preval, Nick & Chapman, Ralph & Pierse, Nevil & Howden-Chapman, Philippa
- 3973-3984 A 100% renewable electricity generation system for New Zealand utilising hydro, wind, geothermal and biomass resources
by Mason, I.G. & Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G.
- 3985-3997 Biofuel investment in Tanzania: Omissions in implementation
by Habib-Mintz, Nazia
- 3998-4010 Financial impact of energy efficiency under a federal combined efficiency and renewable electricity standard: Case study of a Kansas "super-utility"
by Cappers, Peter & Goldman, Charles
- 4011-4020 Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in eastern European Union countries
by Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico
- 4021-4030 An integrated assessment of climate change, air pollution, and energy security policy
by Bollen, Johannes & Hers, Sebastiaan & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 4031-4039 Biodiesel production from castor oil in Brazil: A difficult reality
by da Silva César, Aldara & Otávio Batalha, Mário
- 4040-4047 Feed-in tariff and tradable green certificate in oligopoly
by Tamás, Mészáros Mátyás & Bade Shrestha, S.O. & Zhou, Huizhong
- 4048-4056 Economic impacts from the promotion of renewable energy technologies: The German experience
by Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 4057-4063 Empirical study on the environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in France: The role of nuclear energy
by Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun
- 4064-4075 The role of transnational companies as oil suppliers to the United States
by Palazuelos, Enrique
- 4076-4088 Insight into the Greek electric sector and energy planning with mature technologies and fuel diversification
by Rampidis, I.M. & Giannakopoulos, D. & Bergeles, G.C.
- 4089-4098 Carbon capture and storage at scale: Lessons from the growth of analogous energy technologies
by Rai, Varun & Victor, David G. & Thurber, Mark C.
- 4099-4106 Energy storage in the UK electrical network: Estimation of the scale and review of technology options
by Wilson, Ian Allan Grant & McGregor, Peter G. & Hall, Peter J.
- 4107-4114 Can renewables etc. solve the greenhouse problem? The negative case
by Trainer, Ted
- 4115-4126 Implications of sustainability assessment for electricity system design: The case of the Ontario Power Authority's integrated power system plan
by Winfield, Mark & Gibson, Robert B. & Markvart, Tanya & Gaudreau, Kyrke & Taylor, Jennifer
- 4127-4134 Visible technologies, invisible organisations: An empirical study of public beliefs about electricity supply networks
by Devine-Wright, Patrick & Devine-Wright, Hannah & Sherry-Brennan, Fionnguala
- 4135-4141 Analysis of material and energy consumption of mobile phones in China
by Yu, Jinglei & Williams, Eric & Ju, Meiting
- 4142-4151 The relationship between oil price shocks and China's macro-economy: An empirical analysis
by Du, Limin & Yanan, He & Wei, Chu
- 4152-4162 Household consumption, associated fossil fuel demand and carbon dioxide emissions: The case of Greece between 1990 and 2006
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni
- 4163-4172 Global technology learning and national policy--An incentive scheme for governments to assume the high cost of early deployment exemplified by Norway
by Martinsen, Thomas
- 4173-4185 Shaping a sustainable energy future for India: Management challenges
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 4186-4195 Is blending of energy and climate policy instruments always desirable?
by V., Oikonomou & A., Flamos & S., Grafakos
- 4196-4208 Towards a competitive market for electricity and consumer choice in the Indian power sector
by Singh, Anoop
- 4209-4213 Revisiting CO2 mitigation potential and costs in China's electricity sector
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining
- 4214-4223 "Pivotal politics" in US energy and climate legislation
by Skodvin, Tora
- 4224-4231 An energy systems engineering approach to the optimal design of energy systems in commercial buildings
by Liu, Pei & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Li, Zheng
- 4232-4240 Local mobilisation against windfarm developments in Spanish rural areas: New actors in the regulation arena
by Moragues-Faus, Ana M. & Ortiz-Miranda, Dionisio
- 4241-4251 Modelling the potential to achieve deep carbon emission cuts in existing UK social housing: The case of Peabody
by Reeves, Andrew & Taylor, Simon & Fleming, Paul
- 4252-4264 A long-term view of fossil-fuelled power generation in Europe
by Tzimas, Evangelos & Georgakaki, Aliki
- 4265-4279 Energy use and appliance ownership in Ireland
by Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Sean
- 4280-4290 Rents in the European power sector due to carbon trading
by Keppler, Jan Horst & Cruciani, Michel
- 4291-4303 Financial return for government support of large-scale thin-film solar photovoltaic manufacturing in Canada
by Branker, K. & Pearce, J.M.
- 4304-4316 Methane emissions by Chinese economy: Inventory and embodiment analysis
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q.
- 4317-4329 The social return on investment in the energy efficiency of buildings in Germany
by Kuckshinrichs, Wilhelm & Kronenberg, Tobias & Hansen, Patrick
- 4330-4338 A methodology for the assessment of nuclear power development scenario
by Mohapatra, D.K. & Mohanakrishnan, P.
- 4339-4354 Setting SMART targets for industrial energy use and industrial energy efficiency
by Rietbergen, Martijn G. & Blok, Kornelis
- 4355-4362 Network investments and the integration of distributed generation: Regulatory recommendations for the Dutch electricity industry
by Niesten, Eva
- 4363-4370 Designing carbon markets. Part I: Carbon markets in time
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Hepburn, Cameron
- 4371-4380 Time-varying predictability in crude-oil markets: the case of GCC countries
by El Hedi Arouri, Mohamed & Huong Dinh, Thanh & Khuong Nguyen, Duc
- 4381-4387 Designing carbon markets, Part II: Carbon markets in space
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Hepburn, Cameron
- 4388-4399 Volatility behavior of oil, industrial commodity and stock markets in a regime-switching environment
by Choi, Kyongwook & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 4400-4410 The variability of interconnected wind plants
by Katzenstein, Warren & Fertig, Emily & Apt, Jay
- 4411-4421 Terrorist targeting and energy security
by Toft, Peter & Duero, Arash & Bieliauskas, Arunas
- 4422-4428 Energy consumption and economic growth relationship: Evidence from panel data for low and middle income countries
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Aslan, Alper & Kalyoncu, Huseyin
- 4429-4439 Policy stakeholders and deployment of wind power in the sub-national context: A comparison of four U.S. states
by Fischlein, Miriam & Larson, Joel & Hall, Damon M. & Chaudhry, Rumika & Rai Peterson, Tarla & Stephens, Jennie C. & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 4440-4444 The necessity of distinguishing weak and strong disposability among undesirable outputs in DEA: Environmental performance of Chinese coal-fired power plants
by Yang, Hongliang & Pollitt, Michael
- 4445-4456 An analysis of gasoline demand elasticities at the national and local levels in Mexico
by Crôtte, Amado & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J.
- 4457-4466 The role of offsets in a post-Kyoto climate agreement: The power sector in China
by Partridge, Ian & Gamkhar, Shama
- 4467-4478 Economic opportunities resulting from a global deployment of concentrated solar power (CSP) technologies--The example of German technology providers
by Vallentin, Daniel & Viebahn, Peter
- 4479-4488 Comparative analysis for energy production processes (EPPs): Sustainable energy futures for Turkey
by Talinli, Ilhan & Topuz, Emel & Uygar Akbay, Mehmet
- 4489-4496 Oil prices and current account: A structural analysis for the Turkish economy
by Özlale, Ümit & Pekkurnaz, Didem
- 4497-4506 Biogas/photovoltaic hybrid power system for decentralized energy supply of rural areas
by Borges Neto, M.R. & Carvalho, P.C.M. & Carioca, J.O.B. & Canafístula, F.J.F.
- 4507-4519 So what do innovating companies really get from publicly funded demonstration projects and trials? innovation lessons from solar photovoltaics and wind
by Hendry, Chris & Harborne, Paul & Brown, James
- 4520-4527 Benchmarking energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Singapore's hotel industry
by Xuchao, Wu & Priyadarsini, Rajagopalan & Siew Eang, Lee
- 4528-4539 Oil prices, stock markets and portfolio investment: Evidence from sector analysis in Europe over the last decade
by Hedi Arouri, Mohamed El & Khuong Nguyen, Duc
- 4540-4548 Accounting for the risk of extreme outcomes in an integrated assessment of climate change
by Gerst, Michael D. & Howarth, Richard B. & Borsuk, Mark E.
- 4549-4561 The introduction of electric vehicles in the private fleet: Potential impact on the electric supply system and on the environment. A case study for the Province of Milan, Italy
by Perujo, Adolfo & Ciuffo, Biagio
- 4562-4569 Global energy crunch: How different parts of the world would react to a peak oil scenario
by Friedrichs, Jörg
- 4570-4581 Choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to improve electricity services
by Abdullah, Sabah & Mariel, Petr
- 4582-4591 Understanding developing country stances on post-2012 climate change negotiations: Comparative analysis of Brazil, China, India, Mexico, and South Africa
by Rong, Fang
- 4592-4603 Barriers and opportunities for labels for highly energy-efficient houses
by Mlecnik, Erwin & Visscher, Henk & van Hal, Anke
- 4604-4616 An assessment of exploiting renewable energy sources with concerns of policy and technology
by Shen, Yung-Chi & Lin, Grace T.R. & Li, Kuang-Pin & Yuan, Benjamin J.C.
- 4617-4625 Energy, economic and environmental benefits of using high-efficiency motors to replace standard motors for the Malaysian industries
by Saidur, R. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 4626-4634 Drivers, barriers, and strategies for implementation of renewable energy technologies in rural areas in Bangladesh--An innovation system analysis
by Alam Hossain Mondal, Md. & Kamp, Linda M. & Pachova, Nevelina I.
- 4635-4642 Integrated resource strategic planning in China
by Hu, Zhaoguang & Wen, Quan & Wang, Jianhui & Tan, Xiandong & Nezhad, Hameed & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang
- 4643-4651 Global observation of EKC hypothesis for CO2, SOx and NOx emission: A policy understanding for climate change mitigation in Bangladesh
by Danesh Miah, Md. & Farhad Hossain Masum, Md. & Koike, Masao
- 4652-4662 On properties of royalty and tax regimes in Alberta's oil sands
by Plourde, André
- 4663-4678 What might be the energy demand and energy mix to reconcile the world's pursuit of welfare and happiness with the necessity to preserve the integrity of the biosphere?
by Jess, Andreas
- 4679-4691 Design options for cooperation mechanisms under the new European renewable energy directive
by Klessmann, Corinna & Lamers, Patrick & Ragwitz, Mario & Resch, Gustav
- 4692-4702 The legal framework for offshore wind farms: A critical analysis of the consents process
by Gibson, Emma & Howsam, Peter
- 4703-4711 The European debate on rate systems in the interwar period
by Madureira, Nuno Luís
- 4712-4718 Cost reduction potentials in the German market for balancing power
by Flinkerbusch, Kai & Heuterkes, Michael
- 4719-4728 Meeting energy demand in a developing economy without damaging the environment--A case study in Sabah, Malaysia, from technical, environmental and economic perspectives
by Koh, Siong Lee & Lim, Yun Seng
- 4729-4730 Unveiling China's impact on African environment
by -H. Peh, Kelvin S. & Eyal, Jonathan
- 4731-4733 The futures and forward price differential in the Nordic electricity market
by Wimschulte, Jens
- 4734-4736 Are shocks to natural gas consumption temporary or permanent? Evidence from a panel of U.S. states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Loomis, David & Payne, James E.
- 4737-4740 Unequal representation of women and men in energy company boards and management groups: Are there implications for mitigation?
by Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Ripa Juliá, Isabel & Röhr, Ulrike
- 4741-4742 Sources of difference: In answer to the article about diverging paths of German and US policies for renewable energies
by Keller, Sarina
- 4743-4749 The status of conventional world oil reserves--Hype or cause for concern?
by Owen, Nick A. & Inderwildi, Oliver R. & King, David A.
- 4750-4750 Addendum to "Contextualizing avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity" [Energy Policy 37 (6) (2009) 2241-2248]
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 4751-4751 Erratum to: "GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) pp. 5650-5661]
by Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter
2010, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 3131-3134 Market design for a large share of wind power
by Newbery, David
- 3135-3145 Large-scale wind power in European electricity markets: Time for revisiting support schemes and market designs?
by Hiroux, C. & Saguan, M.
- 3146-3154 Well-functioning balancing markets: A prerequisite for wind power integration
by Vandezande, Leen & Meeus, Leonardo & Belmans, Ronnie & Saguan, Marcelo & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 3155-3163 Adequate intraday market design to enable the integration of wind energy into the European power systems
by Weber, Christoph
- 3164-3173 "Take the long way down": Integration of large-scale North Sea wind using HVDC transmission
by Weigt, Hannes & Jeske, Till & Leuthold, Florian & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 3174-3179 Electricity market participation of wind farms: the success story of the Spanish pragmatism
by Rivier Abbad, Juan
- 3180-3191 Electricity market design for facilitating the integration of wind energy: Experience and prospects with the Australian National Electricity Market
by MacGill, Iain
- 3192-3197 Market protocols in ERCOT and their effect on wind generation
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Hurlbut, David
- 3198-3210 Wind power and market power in competitive markets
by Twomey, Paul & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 3211-3220 Market behaviour with large amounts of intermittent generation
by Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 3221-3231 Estimating the value of wind energy using electricity locational marginal price
by Lewis, Geoffrey McD.
- 3232-3244 Economic properties of wind power: A European assessment
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 3245-3256 Optimal wind power deployment in Europe--A portfolio approach
by Roques, Fabien & Hiroux, Céline & Saguan, Marcelo
- 3257-3262 An innovative indicator of carbon dioxide emissions for developing countries: A study of Taiwan
by Huang, Yu-Fen & Lin, Yu-Chun & Yang, Jing-Tang
- 3263-3265 Mobilizing private finance to drive an energy industrial revolution
by Mathews, John A. & Kidney, Sean & Mallon, Karl & Hughes, Mark
- 3266-3269 Network externality perspective of feed-in-tariffs (FIT) instruments--Some observations and suggestions
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 3270-3273 Reconsidering solar grid parity
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 3274-3276 The "decarbonization" of the world's energy matrix
by Goldemberg, José & Tadeo Prado, Luiz
- 3277-3288 Investigating the potential of overheating in UK dwellings as a consequence of extant climate change
by Peacock, A.D. & Jenkins, D.P. & Kane, D.
- 3289-3296 The effect of utility time-varying pricing and load control strategies on residential summer peak electricity use: A review
by Newsham, Guy R. & Bowker, Brent G.
- 3297-3308 Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in western European Union countries
by Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico
- 3309-3319 Evaluation of CO2 free electricity trading market in Japan by multi-agent simulations
by Sichao, Kan & Yamamoto, Hiromi & Yamaji, Kenji
- 3320-3328 Stagnating liquid biofuel developments in Russia: Present status andfuture perspectives
by Pristupa, Alexey O. & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Oosterveer, Peter
- 3329-3341 Causalities between CO2, electricity, and other energy variables during phase I and phase II of the EU ETS
by Keppler, Jan Horst & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria
- 3342-3355 A scenario analysis of investment options for the Cuban power sector using the MARKAL model
by Wright, Evelyn L. & Belt, Juan A.B. & Chambers, Adam & Delaquil, Pat & Goldstein, Gary
- 3356-3364 Environmental regulations and emissions trading in China
by Chang, Yen-Chiang & Wang, Nannan
- 3365-3376 Design limitations in Australian renewable electricity policies
by Buckman, Greg & Diesendorf, Mark
- 3377-3383 Driving forces of residential CO2 emissions in urban and rural China: An index decomposition analysis
by Donglan, Zha & Dequn, Zhou & Peng, Zhou
- 3384-3393 Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost
by Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu
- 3394-3402 A cluster analysis study based on profitability and financial indicators in the Italian gas retail market
by Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan
- 3403-3413 Reducing the market impact of large shares of intermittent energy in Denmark
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Zvingilaite, Erika
- 3414-3425 Public attitudes toward political and technological options for biofuels
by Delshad, Ashlie B. & Raymond, Leigh & Sawicki, Vanessa & Wegener, Duane T.
- 3426-3430 Blend-wall economics: Relaxing US ethanol regulations can lead to increased use of fossil fuels
by Zhang, Zibin & Qiu, Cheng & Wetzstein, Michael
- 3431-3442 Germany's dash for coal: Exploring drivers and factors
by Pahle, Michael
- 3443-3452 Business models of heat entrepreneurship in Finland
by Okkonen, Lasse & Suhonen, Niko