2011, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 2265-2272 Interpreting the dynamic nexus between energy consumption and economic growth: Empirical evidence from Russia
by Zhang, Yue-Jun
- 2273-2288 U.S. state policies for renewable energy: Context and effectiveness
by Delmas, Magali A. & Montes-Sancho, Maria J.
- 2289-2298 Ethanol demand in Brazil: Regional approach
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 2299-2309 Accelerated electricity conservation in Juneau, Alaska: A study of household activities that reduced demand 25%
by Leighty, Wayne & Meier, Alan
- 2310-2318 Community support for campus approaches to sustainable energy use: The role of "town-gown" relationships
by McComas, Katherine A. & Stedman, Richard & Sol Hart, P.
- 2319-2329 Analysis of impact of daylight time savings on energy use of buildings in Kuwait
by Krarti, Moncef & Hajiah, Ali
- 2330-2342 Economics of compressed air energy storage to integrate wind power: A case study in ERCOT
by Fertig, Emily & Apt, Jay
- 2343-2351 Comprehensive evaluation of coal-fired power plants based on grey relational analysis and analytic hierarchy process
by Xu, Gang & Yang, Yong-ping & Lu, Shi-yuan & Li, Le & Song, Xiaona
- 2352-2360 Evaluation of potential reductions in carbon emissions in Chinese provinces based on environmental DEA
by Guo, Xiao-Dan & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying & Xie, Bai-Chen
- 2361-2372 Technology learning in a small open economy--The systems, modelling and exploiting the learning effect
by Martinsen, Thomas
- 2373-2385 The GHG balance of biofuels taking into account land use change
by Lange, Mareike
- 2386-2395 A new energy paradigm for Turkey: A political risk-inclusive cost analysis for sustainable energy
by Oksay, Serhan & Iseri, Emre
- 2396-2406 Climate policies for road transport revisited (I): Evaluation of the current framework
by Creutzig, Felix & McGlynn, Emily & Minx, Jan & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 2407-2415 How can China reach its CO2 intensity reduction targets by 2020? A regional allocation based on equity and development
by Yi, Wen-Jing & Zou, Le-Le & Guo, Jie & Wang, Kai & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 2416-2423 A co-integration analysis of the price and income elasticities of energy demand in Turkish agriculture
by Türkekul, Berna & UnakItan, Gökhan
- 2424-2430 Assessing the potential for the uptake of on-farm anaerobic digestion for energy production in England
by Tranter, R.B. & Swinbank, A. & Jones, P.J. & Banks, C.J. & Salter, A.M.
- 2431-2440 The Pebble Bed Modular Reactor: An obituary
by Thomas, Steve
- 2441-2456 Holding a candle to innovation in concentrating solar power technologies: A study drawing on patent data
by Braun, Frauke G. & Hooper, Elizabeth & Wand, Robert & Zloczysti, Petra
- 2457-2466 Cycles in deregulated electricity markets: Empirical evidence from two decades
by Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik
- 2467-2474 Transforming shortcomings into opportunities: Can market incentives solve Lebanon's energy crisis?
by Ruble, Isabella & Nader, Pamela
- 2475-2481 Exergy analysis of the energy use in Greece
by Koroneos, Christopher J. & Nanaki, Evanthia A. & Xydis, George A.
- 2482-2489 Potential for reducing global carbon emissions from electricity production--A benchmarking analysis
by Ang, B.W. & Zhou, P. & Tay, L.P.
- 2490-2500 Critical evaluation of financial supporting schemes for wind-based projects: Case study Greece
by Kaldellis, J.K.
- 2501-2506 On wind speed pattern and energy potential in Nigeria
by Adaramola, M.S. & Oyewola, O.M.
- 2507-2511 IEA World Energy Outlook 2010--A comment
by Khatib, Hisham
- 2512-2527 Minimum long-term cost solution for remote telecommunication stations on the basis of photovoltaic-based hybrid power systems
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Ninou, I. & Zafirakis, D.
- 2528-2541 Sectoral and regional impacts of the European carbon market in Portugal
by Robaina Alves, Margarita & Rodríguez, Miguel & Roseta-Palma, Catarina
- 2542-2549 Estimating emissions on vehicular traffic based on projected energy and transport demand on rural roads: Policies for reducing air pollutant emissions and energy consumption
by Ozan, Cenk & Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim
- 2550-2559 A participatory approach to sustainable energy strategy development in a carbon-intensive jurisdiction: The case of Nova Scotia
by Adams, Michelle & Wheeler, David & Woolston, Genna
- 2560-2567 Households' willingness to pay for overhead-to-underground conversion of electricity distribution networks
by McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 2568-2572 Does increasing energy or electricity consumption improve quality of life in industrial nations?
by Mazur, Allan
- 2573-2585 Evaluating renewable portfolio standards and carbon cap scenarios in the U.S. electric sector
by Bird, Lori & Chapman, Caroline & Logan, Jeff & Sumner, Jenny & Short, Walter
- 2586-2595 A method for allocating renewable energy source subsidies among final energy consumers
by Batlle, Carlos
- 2596-2605 Study on China's low carbon development in an Economy-Energy-Electricity-Environment framework
by Hu, Zhaoguang & Yuan, Jiahai & Hu, Zheng
- 2606-2614 Carbon prices, institutions, technology and electricity generation firms in two Australian states
by Skoufa, Lucas & Tamaschke, Rick
- 2615-2625 Life cycle GHG emissions from Malaysian oil palm bioenergy development: The impact on transportation sector's energy security
by Hassan, Mohd Nor Azman & Jaramillo, Paulina & Griffin, W. Michael
- 2626-2632 Diverting indirect subsidies from the nuclear industry to the photovoltaic industry: Energy and financial returns
by Zelenika-Zovko, I. & Pearce, J.M.
- 2633-2645 On-grid electricity tariffs in China: Development, reform and prospects
by Ma, Jinlong
- 2646-2655 Prospective life cycle carbon abatement for pyrolysis biochar systems in the UK
by Hammond, Jim & Shackley, Simon & Sohi, Saran & Brownsort, Peter
- 2656-2668 Implications of energy use for fishing fleet--Taiwan example
by Hua, Jian & Wu, Yihusan
- 2669-2678 Governance and legitimacy aspects of the UK biofuel carbon and sustainability reporting system
by Upham, Paul & Tomei, Julia & Dendler, Leonie
- 2679-2687 Household electricity and gas consumption for heating homes
by Jeong, Jaehoon & Seob Kim, Chang & Lee, Jongsu
- 2688-2698 The effect of increasing exports on industrial energy intensity in China
by Zheng, Yingmei & Qi, Jianhong & Chen, Xiaoliang
- 2699-2710 Analysis of competition and market power in the wholesale electricity market in India
by Shukla, Umesh Kumar & Thampy, Ashok
- 2711-2721 A novel approach for modeling deregulated electricity markets
by Rubin, Ofir D. & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 2722-2729 Exploring policy options for a transition to sustainable heating system diffusion using an agent-based simulation
by Maya Sopha, Bertha & Klöckner, Christian A. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 2730-2739 The economic costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions under a U.S. national renewable electricity mandate
by Crane, Keith & Curtright, Aimee E. & Ortiz, David S. & Samaras, Constantine & Burger, Nicholas
- 2740-2747 Path towards achieving of China's 2020 carbon emission reduction target--A discussion of low-carbon energy policies at province level
by Wang, Run & Liu, Wenjuan & Xiao, Lishan & Liu, Jian & Kao, William
- 2748-2753 Is there an optimum level for renewable energy?
by Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon
- 2754-2763 Projection of future transport energy demand of Thailand
by Limanond, Thirayoot & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Srikaew, Artit
- 2764-2771 Synergies of scale: A vision of Mongolia and China's common energy future
by Borgford-Parnell, Nathan
- 2772-2779 Residential electricity consumption in Portugal: Findings from top-down and bottom-up models
by Wiesmann, Daniel & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Ferrão, Paulo & Fernández, John E.
- 2780-2785 Measuring the social rate of return to R&D in coal, petroleum and nuclear manufacturing: A study of the OECD countries
by Corderi, David & Cynthia Lin, C.-Y.
- 2786-2799 Linking least-cost energy system costs models with MCA: An assessment of the EU renewable energy targets and supporting policies
by Oikonomou, V. & Flamos, A. & Gargiulo, M. & Giannakidis, G. & Kanudia, A. & Spijker, E. & Grafakos, S.
- 2800-2807 Kyoto Protocol implementation in Serbia as precognition of sustainable energetic and economic development
by Golusin, Mirjana & Munitlak Ivanovic, Olja
- 2808-2816 Techno-economic evaluation of coal-to-liquids (CTL) plants with carbon capture and sequestration
by Mantripragada, Hari Chandan & Rubin, Edward S.
- 2817-2823 Joint stockpiling and emergency sharing of oil: Arrangements for regional cooperation in East Asia
by Shin, Eui-soon & Savage, Tim
- 2824-2832 Use of material flow accounting for assessment of energy savings: A case of biomass in Slovakia and the Czech Republic
by Kanianska, Radoslava & Gustafíková, Tatiana & Kizeková, Miriam & Kovanda, Jan
- 2833-2841 The rebound effect on road freight transport: Empirical evidence from Portugal
by Matos, Fernando J.F. & Silva, Francisco J.F.
- 2842-2854 Eco-efficiency of the world cement industry: A data envelopment analysis
by Oggioni, G. & Riccardi, R. & Toninelli, R.
- 2855-2865 Pan-European management of electricity portfolios: Risks and opportunities of contract bundling
by Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard
- 2866-2874 Children's education and home electrification: A case study in northwestern Madagascar
by Daka, Karen Rajaona & Ballet, Jérôme
- 2875-2887 Assessment of China's climate commitment and non-fossil energy plan towards 2020 using hybrid AIM/CGE model
by Dai, Hancheng & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujimori, Shinichiro
- 2888-2898 The effects of governance modes on the energy matrix of Andean countries
by Fontaine, Guillaume
- 2899-2909 Embodied carbon dioxide emission at supra-national scale: A coalition analysis for G7, BRIC, and the rest of the world
by Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2910-2918 Managing urban energy system: A case of Suzhou in China
by Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 2919-2924 Distributional aspects of emissions in climate change integrated assessment models
by Cantore, Nicola
- 2925-2934 Demand side resource operation on the Irish power system with high wind power penetration
by Keane, A. & Tuohy, A. & Meibom, P. & Denny, E. & Flynn, D. & Mullane, A. & O'Malley, M.
- 2935-2943 World oil and agricultural commodity prices: Evidence from nonlinear causality
by Nazlioglu, Saban
- 2944-2956 Industrial relocation and energy consumption: Evidence from China
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Yin, Haitao
- 2957-2965 An economic analysis of the production of hydrogen from wind-generated electricity for use in transport applications
by Menanteau, P. & Quéméré, M.M. & Le Duigou, A. & Le Bastard, S.
- 2966-2973 Public acceptance for environmental taxes: Self-interest, environmental and distributional concerns
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Sælen, Håkon
- 2974-2981 Regulating hydraulic fracturing in shale gas plays: The case of Texas
by Rahm, Dianne
- 2982-2992 Prioritizing investment in residential energy efficiency and renewable energy--A case study for the U.S. Midwest
by Brecha, R.J. & Mitchell, A. & Hallinan, K. & Kissock, K.
- 2993-3004 Price, environment and security: Exploring multi-modal motivation in voluntary residential peak demand response
by Gyamfi, Samuel & Krumdieck, Susan
- 3005-3011 CO2 and pollutant emissions from passenger cars in China
by Wang, Haikun & Fu, Lixin & Bi, Jun
- 3012-3024 Long-term implications of alternative light-duty vehicle technologies for global greenhouse gas emissions and primary energy demands
by Kyle, Page & Kim, Son H.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 1885-1896 Energy use of integral refrigerated containers in maritime transportation
by Fitzgerald, Warren B. & Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Smith, Inga J. & Hume, Anthony
- 1897-1908 Policies and design elements for the repowering of wind farms: A qualitative analysis of different options
by del Río, Pablo & Calvo Silvosa, Anxo & Iglesias Gómez, Guillermo
- 1909-1922 Creating and shaping innovation systems: Formal networks in the innovation system for stationary fuel cells in Germany
by Musiolik, Jörg & Markard, Jochen
- 1923-1938 Analysis of a "cluster" strategy for introducing hydrogen vehicles in Southern California
by Ogden, Joan & Nicholas, Michael
- 1939-1950 Techno-economic and behavioural analysis of battery electric, hydrogen fuel cell and hybrid vehicles in a future sustainable road transport system in the UK
by Offer, G.J. & Contestabile, M. & Howey, D.A. & Clague, R. & Brandon, N.P.
- 1951-1957 Biofuel excision and the viability of ethanol production in the Green Triangle, Australia
by Rodriguez, Luis C. & May, Barrie & Herr, Alexander & Farine, Damien & O'Connell, Deborah
- 1958-1964 Impact of subsidy policies on diffusion of photovoltaic power generation
by Zhang, Yu & Song, Junghyun & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 1965-1974 Pumped storage in systems with very high wind penetration
by Tuohy, A. & O'Malley, M.
- 1975-1987 How emission certificate allocations distort fossil investments: The German example
by Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter
- 1988-1999 Small wind turbine energy policies for residential and small business usage in Ontario, Canada
by Heagle, A.L.B. & Naterer, G.F. & Pope, K.
- 2000-2019 Impact of international climate policies on CO2 capture and storage deployment: Illustrated in the Dutch energy system
by van den Broek, Machteld & Veenendaal, Paul & Koutstaal, Paul & Turkenburg, Wim & Faaij, André
- 2020-2027 On the value of decentralised PV systems for the GCC residential sector
by Radhi, Hassan
- 2028-2042 Opportunities and barriers for international bioenergy trade
by Junginger, Martin & van Dam, Jinke & Zarrilli, Simonetta & Ali Mohamed, Fatin & Marchal, Didier & Faaij, Andre
- 2043-2050 Impacts of CO2 emission constraints on technology selection and energy resources for power generation in Bangladesh
by Alam Hossain Mondal, Md. & Mathur, Jyotirmay & Denich, Manfred
- 2051-2061 Rational destabilizing speculation, positive feedback trading, and the oil bubble of 2008
by Tokic, Damir
- 2062-2074 A study of Electrical Security Risk Assessment System based on Electricity Regulation
by Dahai You, A. & QingQian Chen, B. & Xianggen Yin, C. & Bo Wang, D.
- 2075-2087 Assessing the energy implications of replacing car trips with bicycle trips in Sheffield, UK
by Lovelace, R. & Beck, S.B.M. & Watson, M. & Wild, A.
- 2088-2099 The role of coal consumption in the economic growth of the Polish economy in transition
by Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, lukasz
- 2100-2110 Climate policies for road transport revisited (II): Closing the policy gap with cap-and-trade
by Flachsland, Christian & Brunner, Steffen & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Creutzig, Felix
- 2111-2120 Oil prices, nuclear energy consumption, and economic growth: New evidence using a heterogeneous panel analysis
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 2121-2131 Economic growth, energy conservation and emissions reduction: A comparative analysis based on panel data for 8 Asian-Pacific countries
by Niu, Shuwen & Ding, Yongxia & Niu, Yunzhu & Li, Yixin & Luo, Guanghua
- 2132-2142 Crude oil import policy of Turkey: Historical analysis of determinants and implications since 1968
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Berk, Istemi
- 2143-2151 Auction design for gas pipeline transportation capacity--The case of Nabucco and its open season
by Pickl, Matthias & Wirl, Franz
- 2152-2164 Strategies for reducing the environmental impacts of room air conditioners in Europe
by Grignon-Massé, Laurent & Rivière, Philippe & Adnot, Jérôme
- 2165-2178 Assessment of China's energy-saving and emission-reduction accomplishments and opportunities during the 11th Five Year Plan
by Price, Lynn & Levine, Mark D. & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Aden, Nathaniel & Lu, Hongyou & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Qin, Yining & Yowargana, Ping
- 2179-2192 Electricity prices in the Finnish retail market
by Lehto, Eero
- 2193-2196 Macro-level integrated renewable energy production schemes for sustainable development
by Subhadra, Bobban G.
- 2197-2203 The impact of financial development on carbon emissions: An empirical analysis in China
by Zhang, Yue-Jun
- 2204-2207 Present status and prospects of photovoltaic market in China
by Zhao, Ruirui & Shi, Guang & Chen, Hongyu & Ren, Anfu & Finlow, David
- 2208-2212 When do increasing carbon taxes accelerate global warming? A note on the green paradox
by Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias
- 2213-2215 The World Energy Congress 2010--A Review Montreal, Canada, 12-16 September 2010
by Khatib, Hisham
- 2216-2216 Erratum to "State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes" [Energy Policy 39 (2) (2010) 950-960]
by Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 1027-1030 Making the case for grid-connected photovoltaics in Brazil
by Rüther, Ricardo & Zilles, Roberto
- 1031-1036 Social acceptance of solar energy technologies in China--End users' perspective
by Yuan, Xueliang & Zuo, Jian & Ma, Chunyuan
- 1037-1040 UK energy policy ambition and UK energy modelling--fit for purpose?
by Strachan, Neil
- 1041-1055 Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs
by Jewell, Jessica
- 1056-1069 EUA and sCER phase II price drivers: Unveiling the reasons for the existence of the EUA-sCER spread
by Mansanet-Bataller, Maria & Chevallier, Julien & Hervé-Mignucci, Morgan & Alberola, Emilie
- 1070-1079 Regulation and development of the Argentinean gas market
by Ponzo, Ricardo & Dyner, Isaac & Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik R.
- 1080-1092 The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: A cross country panel data analysis
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 1093-1100 Internationalization as a strategy to overcome industry barriers--An assessment of the marine energy industry
by Løvdal, Nicolai & Neumann, Frank
- 1101-1112 Resource consumption in Japanese agriculture and its link to food security
by Gasparatos, Alexandros
- 1113-1122 Policy progress in mitigation of climate change in Taiwan
by Hwang, Jenn Jiang & Chang, Wei Ru
- 1123-1131 Biomass energy production in agriculture: A weighted goal programming analysis
by Ballarin, A. & Vecchiato, D. & Tempesta, T. & Marangon, F. & Troiano, S.
- 1132-1143 Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries
by Winkelman, Andrew G. & Moore, Michael R.
- 1144-1153 Economic feasibility of the path to zero net carbon emissions
by DeCanio, Stephen J. & Fremstad, Anders
- 1154-1169 Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part I: Technologies, energy resources, quantities and areas of infrastructure, and materials
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Delucchi, Mark A.
- 1170-1190 Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part II: Reliability, system and transmission costs, and policies
by Delucchi, Mark A. & Jacobson, Mark Z.
- 1191-1199 Serbian energy development based on lignite production
by Jovancic, Predrag & Tanasijevic, Milos & Ivezic, Dejan
- 1200-1212 Energy policies for sustainable livelihoods and sustainable development of poor areas in China
by Fan, Jie & Liang, Yu-tian & Tao, An-jun & Sheng, Ke-rong & Ma, Hai-Long & Xu, Yong & Wang, Chuan-Sheng & Sun, Wei
- 1213-1227 Does the Gold Standard label hold its promise in delivering higher Sustainable Development benefits? A multi-criteria comparison of CDM projects
by Drupp, Moritz A.
- 1228-1240 The CO2 emissions-income nexus: Evidence from rich countries
by Jaunky, Vishal Chandr
- 1241-1248 Backcasting sustainable freight transport systems for Europe in 2050
by Mattila, Tuomas & Antikainen, Riina
- 1249-1253 Mandates, buyouts and fuel-tax rebates: Some economic aspects of biofuel policies using the UK as an example
by Swinbank, Alan & Tranter, Richard & Jones, Philip
- 1254-1264 India's energy security: A sample of business, government, civil society, and university perspectives
by Bambawale, Malavika Jain & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 1265-1276 A methodology for analysis of impacts of grid integration of renewable energy
by George, Mel & Banerjee, Rangan
- 1277-1285 Bourgas-Alexandroupolis oil pipeline; will matching institutional and regulatory contexts lead to an effective bargaining and eventual consensus?
by Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 1286-1295 Decentralised bioenergy systems: A review of opportunities and threats
by Mangoyana, Robert B. & Smith, Timothy F.
- 1296-1304 Accelerating the transfer and diffusion of energy saving technologies steel sector experience--Lessons learned
by Okazaki, Teruo & Yamaguchi, Mitsutsune
- 1305-1311 The economic viability of nuclear power in a fossil-fuel-rich country: Australia
by Owen, Anthony D.
- 1312-1317 Energy savings assessment for digital-to-analog converter boxes
by Cheung, Hoi Ying (Iris) & Meier, Alan & Brown, Richard
- 1318-1329 Exploring future hydrogen development and the impact of policy: A novel investment-led approach
by Houghton, T. & Cruden, A.
- 1330-1337 China's energy security: Perception and reality
by Leung, Guy C.K.
- 1338-1351 Centralisation and decentralisation in strategic municipal energy planning in Denmark
by Sperling, Karl & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad
- 1352-1362 The challenge of meeting Canada's greenhouse gas reduction targets
by Hughes, Larry & Chaudhry, Nikhil
- 1363-1368 Estimating GHG emissions of marine ports--the case of Barcelona
by Villalba, Gara & Gemechu, Eskinder Demisse
- 1369-1381 Air-source heat pump carbon footprints: HFC impacts and comparison to other heat sources
by Johnson, Eric P.
- 1382-1388 Toward a viable nuclear waste disposal program
by Schaffer, Marvin Baker
- 1389-1396 Winds of change: How high wind penetrations will affect investment incentives in the GB electricity sector
by Steggals, Will & Gross, Robert & Heptonstall, Philip
- 1397-1409 Optimal solar-PV tilt angle and azimuth: An Ontario (Canada) case-study
by Rowlands, Ian H. & Kemery, Briana Paige & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian
- 1410-1425 Feed-in tariffs for promotion of energy storage technologies
by Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Tsikalakis, Antonis & Zoulias, Manos & Caralis, George & Panteri, Eirini & Carvalho, Maria da Graça
- 1426-1438 Efficiency analysis of Turkish natural gas distribution companies by using data envelopment analysis method
by Ertürk, Mehmet & Türüt-AsIk, Serap
- 1439-1449 New energy strategies in the Swedish pulp and paper industry--The role of national and EU climate and energy policies
by Ericsson, Karin & Nilsson, Lars J. & Nilsson, Måns
- 1450-1458 Factors influencing willingness-to-pay for the ENERGY STARÂ® label
by Ward, David O. & Clark, Christopher D. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yen, Steven T. & Russell, Clifford S.
- 1459-1469 The diffusion of microgeneration technologies - assessing the influence of perceived product characteristics on home owners' willingness to pay
by Claudy, Marius C. & Michelsen, Claus & O'Driscoll, Aidan
- 1470-1475 Why (and how) to regulate power exchanges in the EU market integration context?
by Meeus, Leonardo
- 1476-1485 Analysis of the EU policy package on climate change and renewables
by Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Parousos, Leonidas & Tasios, Nikolaos & Klaassen, Ger & Van Ierland, Tom
- 1486-1494 Assessment of imbalance settlement exemptions for offshore wind power generation in Belgium
by De Vos, Kristof & Driesen, Johan & Belmans, Ronnie
- 1495-1504 Decomposition of CO2 emissions change from energy consumption in Brazil: Challenges and policy implications
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 1505-1513 Negotiated settlements with a cost of service backstop: The consequences for depreciation
by Fellows, G. Kent
- 1514-1520 An estimate of the value of lost load for Ireland
by Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 1521-1531 Greenhouse gas emissions from the international maritime transport of New Zealand's imports and exports
by Fitzgerald, Warren B. & Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Smith, Inga J.
- 1532-1542 The socio-technical barriers to Solar Home Systems (SHS) in Papua New Guinea: "Choosing pigs, prostitutes, and poker chips over panels"
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Jain Bambawale, Malavika
- 1543-1551 Job retention in the British offshore sector through greening of the North Sea energy industry
by Esteban, Miguel & Leary, David & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 1552-1561 The effects of electricity pricing on PHEV competitiveness
by Huang, Shisheng & Hodge, Bri-Mathias S. & Taheripour, Farzad & Pekny, Joseph F. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V. & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 1562-1568 A heuristic-based approach for reliability importance assessment of energy producers
by Akhavein, A. & Fotuhi Firuzabad, M.
- 1569-1574 Future oil supply: The changing stance of the International Energy Agency
by Miller, Richard G.
- 1575-1585 A novel business model for aggregating the values of electricity storage
by He, Xian & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 1586-1599 Trend of technology innovation in China's coal-fired electricity industry under resource and environmental constraints
by Yu, Fanxian & Chen, Jining & Sun, Fu & Zeng, Siyu & Wang, Can
- 1600-1611 Can the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) deliver?
by Subbarao, Srikanth & Lloyd, Bob
- 1612-1616 Analysis of China's energy utilization for 2007
by Zhang, Ming & Wang, Wenwen
- 1617-1629 Plug-in hybrid vehicle GHG impacts in California: Integrating consumer-informed recharge profiles with an electricity-dispatch model
by Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & McCarthy, Ryan & Yang, Christopher
- 1630-1646 Recent developments of biofuels/bioenergy sustainability certification: A global overview
by Scarlat, Nicolae & Dallemand, Jean-François
- 1647-1658 Accounting for variation in wind deployment between Canadian provinces
by Ferguson-Martin, Christopher J. & Hill, Stephen D.
- 1659-1668 Conceptualizing urban household energy use: Climbing the "Energy Services Ladder"
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 1669-1676 Oil and resource-backed aggression
by Colgan, Jeff
- 1677-1686 Impact of the economic recession on the European power sector's CO2 emissions
by Declercq, Bruno & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William
- 1687-1693 Effects of consumer subsidy on household fuel switching from coal to cleaner fuels: A case study for anthracites in Korea
by Park, Hojeong & Kwon, Hyucksoo
- 1694-1698 Regulatory, design and methodological impacts in determining tidal-in-stream power resource potential
by Atwater, Joel F. & Lawrence, Gregory A.
- 1699-1710 Energy literacy of secondary students in New York State (USA): A measure of knowledge, affect, and behavior
by DeWaters, Jan E. & Powers, Susan E.
- 1711-1721 Electricity trade and GHG emissions: Assessment of Quebec's hydropower in the Northeastern American market (2006-2008)
by Amor, Mourad Ben & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Gaudreault, Caroline & Samson, Réjean
- 1722-1731 Economic impact of oil price shocks on the Turkish economy in the coming decades: A dynamic CGE analysis
by AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa
- 1732-1745 Exploration of resource and transmission expansion decisions in the Western Renewable Energy Zone initiative
by Mills, Andrew & Phadke, Amol & Wiser, Ryan
- 1746-1753 Price floors for emissions trading
by Wood, Peter John & Jotzo, Frank
- 1754-1763 The role of coal in energy policy and sustainable development of Turkey: Is it compatible to the EU energy policy?
by Baris, Kemal
- 1764-1773 The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets
by Dijk, Justin & Willems, Bert
- 1774-1781 Stakeholder perceptions of biofuels from microalgae
by Oltra, Christian
- 1782-1793 Development of a decision support tool for the assessment of biofuels
by Perimenis, Anastasios & Walimwipi, Hartley & Zinoviev, Sergey & Müller-Langer, Franziska & Miertus, Stanislav
- 1794-1801 Transmission investment problems in Europe: Going beyond standard solutions
by Buijs, Patrik & Bekaert, David & Cole, Stijn & Van Hertem, Dirk & Belmans, Ronnie
- 1802-1805 The decline of the world's energy intensity
by Goldemberg, José & Siqueira Prado, Luiz Tadêo
- 1806-1816 An evaluation of the policy and techno-economic factors affecting the potential for biogas upgrading for transport fuel use in the UK
by Patterson, Tim & Esteves, Sandra & Dinsdale, Richard & Guwy, Alan
- 1817-1830 Grid flexibility and storage required to achieve very high penetration of variable renewable electricity
by Denholm, Paul & Hand, Maureen
- 1831-1844 Incentives of carbon dioxide regulation for investment in low-carbon electricity technologies in Texas
by Castillo, Anya & Linn, Joshua
- 1845-1856 2010 power generation sector restructuring in Romania--A critical assessment
by Popovici, Vlad
- 1857-1864 Environmental Kuznets Curve for carbon emissions in Pakistan: An empirical investigation
by Nasir, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Faiz
- 1865-1876 Empowered? Evaluating Japan's national energy strategy under the DPJ administration
by Valentine, Scott & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Matsuura, Masahiro
- 1877-1883 Incentives for subcontractors to adopt CO2 emission reporting and reduction techniques
by Scholtens, Bert & Kleinsmann, Renske
2011, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 495-495 Special issue on offshore wind power
by Toke, David
- 496-502 The economics of offshore wind
by Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 503-510 Understanding public responses to offshore wind power
by Haggett, Claire
- 511-517 Continuous spatial modelling to analyse planning and economic consequences of offshore wind energy
by Möller, Bernd
- 518-525 Offshore wind power policy and planning in Sweden
by Söderholm, Patrik & Pettersson, Maria
- 526-534 The UK offshore wind power programme: A sea-change in UK energy policy?
by Toke, David
- 535-543 Long-term changes in CO2 emissions in Austria and Czechoslovakia--Identifying the drivers of environmental pressures
by Gingrich, Simone & Kusková, Petra & Steinberger, Julia K.