Worth the risk? An evaluation of alternative finance mechanisms for residential retrofit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:8-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bird, Stephen & Hernández, Diana, 2012. "Policy options for the split incentive: Increasing energy efficiency for low-income renters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 506-514.
- Marchand, Robert D. & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Morris, Jonathan C., 2015. "Delivering energy efficiency and carbon reduction schemes in England: Lessons from Green Deal Pioneer Places," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 96-106.
- Gouldson, Andy & Kerr, Niall & Millward-Hopkins, Joel & Freeman, Mark C. & Topi, Corrado & Sullivan, Rory, 2015. "Innovative financing models for low carbon transitions: Exploring the case for revolving funds for domestic energy efficiency programmes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 739-748.
- Hoicka, Christina E. & Parker, Paul & Andrey, Jean, 2014. "Residential energy efficiency retrofits: How program design affects participation and outcomes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 594-607.
- repec:spr:climat:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1985-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosenow, Jan & Platt, Reg & Demurtas, Andrea, 2014. "Fiscal impacts of energy efficiency programmes—The example of solid wall insulation investment in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 610-620.
- repec:eso:journl:v:49:y:2018:i:2:p:145-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahapatra, Krushna & Gustavsson, Leif & Haavik, Trond & Aabrekk, Synnøve & Svendsen, Svend & Vanhoutteghem, Lies & Paiho, Satu & Ala-Juusela, Mia, 2013. "Business models for full service energy renovation of single-family houses in Nordic countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1558-1565.
- repec:taf:jpolrf:v:19:y:2016:i:4:p:305-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick & Nanda, Anupam & Wyatt, Peter, 2015. "Does energy efficiency matter to home-buyers? An investigation of EPC ratings and transaction prices in England," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 145-156.
- Walker, Gordon, 2008. "What are the barriers and incentives for community-owned means of energy production and use?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4401-4405, December.
- Claudia Aravena & Andrés Riquelme & Eleanor Denny, 2016. "Money, Comfort or Environment? Priorities and Determinants of Energy Efficiency Investments in Irish Households," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 159-186, June.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "Fuel poverty, affordability, and energy justice in England: Policy insights from the Warm Front Program," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 361-371.
- Blyth, William & McCarthy, Rory & Gross, Robert, 2015. "Financing the UK power sector: Is the money available?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 607-622.
- O’Keeffe, Juliette M. & Gilmour, Daniel & Simpson, Edward, 2016. "A network approach to overcoming barriers to market engagement for SMEs in energy efficiency initiatives such as the Green Deal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 582-590.
- Thomas B. Long & William Young & Phil Webber & Andy Gouldson & Helen Harwatt, 2015. "The impact of domestic energy efficiency retrofit schemes on householder attitudes and behaviours," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(10), pages 1853-1876, October.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
- Webber, Phil & Gouldson, Andy & Kerr, Niall, 2015. "The impacts of household retrofit and domestic energy efficiency schemes: A large scale, ex post evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 35-43.
- Willand, Nicola & Ridley, Ian & Maller, Cecily, 2015. "Towards explaining the health impacts of residential energy efficiency interventions – A realist review. Part 1: Pathways," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 191-201.
- Rosenow, Jan, 2012. "Energy savings obligations in the UK—A history of change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 373-382.
- Yildiz, Özgür, 2014. "Financing renewable energy infrastructures via financial citizen participation – The case of Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 677-685.
- Jan Rosenow & Nick Eyre & Veit BÃ¼rger & Clemens Rohde, 2013. "Overcoming the Upfront Investment Barrier â€” Comparing the German Co2 Building Rehabilitation Programme and the British Green Deal," Energy & Environment, , vol. 24(1-2), pages 83-103, February.
- Rosenow, Jan & Platt, Reg & Flanagan, Brooke, 2013. "Fuel poverty and energy efficiency obligations – A critical assessment of the supplier obligation in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1194-1203.
- Risholt, Birgit & Berker, Thomas, 2013. "Success for energy efficient renovation of dwellings—Learning from private homeowners," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1022-1030.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:212-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:63-76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Finance; Retrofit; Split incentives; Domestic buildings; Cost of capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:128:y:2019:i:c:p:418-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.