Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
2019, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-23 The effect of the oil and gas boom on schooling decisions in the U.S
by Zuo, Na & Schieffer, Jack & Buck, Steven
- 24-48 Nudge and tax in an environmental public goods experiment: Does environmental sensitivity matter?
by Boun My, Kene & Ouvrard, Benjamin
- 49-62 The impact of new natural gas pipelines on emissions and fuel consumption in China
by Xu, Shang & Allen Klaiber, H.
- 63-80 Exploring dual discount rates for ecosystem services: Evidence from a marine protected area network
by Vasquez-Lavín, Felipe & Ponce Oliva, Roberto D. & Hernández, José Ignacio & Gelcich, Stefan & Carrasco, Moisés & Quiroga, Miguel
- 81-101 Social learning and communication with threshold uncertainty
by Guilfoos, Todd & Miao, Haoran & Trandafir, Simona & Uchida, Emi
- 102-123 Uncertainty, learning, and local opposition to hydraulic fracturing
by Hess, Joshua H. & Manning, Dale T. & Iverson, Terry & Cutler, Harvey
- 124-142 Non-renewable resources, subsistence consumption, and Hartwick's investment rule
by Antony, Jürgen & Klarl, Torben
2018, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-22 On the social value of publicly disclosed information and environmental regulation
by Elnaboulsi, J.C. & Daher, W. & Sağlam, Y.
- 23-36 How does municipal policy affect state and local actions? Evidence from land conservation spending
by Lang, Corey & Prendergast, Patrick & Pearson-Merkowitz, Shanna
- 37-52 Resource booms and crime: Evidence from oil and gas production in Colorado
by Gourley, Patrick & Madonia, Greg
- 53-68 Optimal clean-up of polluted sites
by Lappi, Pauli
- 69-89 What is the causal impact of information and knowledge in stated preference studies?
by Needham, Katherine & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 90-108 Comparative feedbacks under incomplete information
by Astier, Nicolas
- 109-124 Informal recycling and social preferences: Evidence from household survey data in Vietnam
by Yokoo, Hide-Fumi & Kawai, Kosuke & Higuchi, Yuki
- 125-149 Leading the unwilling: Unilateral strategies to prevent arctic oil exploration
by Leroux, Justin & Spiro, Daniel
- 150-164 Discounting future payments in stated preference choice experiments
by Lew, Daniel K.
- 165-185 Exploring interaction effects of climate policies: A model analysis of the power market
by Mulder, Machiel & Zeng, Yuyu
- 186-211 Phasing out the U.S. Federal Helium Reserve: Policy insights from a world helium model
by Massol, Olivier & Rifaat, Omer
- 212-225 Corruption and environmental regulatory policy in the United States: Does trust matter?
by Dincer, Oguzhan C. & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 226-236 The impact of illegal harvesting on time preferences and willingness to participate in shellfish resource management
by Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L.
2018, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-19 Information acquisition and residential electricity consumption: Evidence from a field experiment
by Matsukawa, Isamu
- 20-41 Feldstein meets George: Land rent taxation and socially optimal allocation in economies with environmental externality
by Dao, Nguyen Thang & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 42-61 Addressing water shortages by force of habit
by Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L. & Zheng, Hao
- 62-78 Minimum quality standards and compulsory labeling when environmental quality is not observable
by Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S.
- 79-100 Do differentiated performance standards help coal? CO2 policy in the U.S. electricity sector
by Bielen, David A.
- 101-113 The effect of firm size on fracking safety
by Eyer, Jonathan
- 114-132 Strategic interaction and institutional quality determinants of environmental regulations
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Chouinard, Hayley H.
- 133-146 Regulation, free-riding incentives, and investment in R&D with spillovers
by Strandholm, John C. & Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Munoz-Garcia, Felix
- 147-161 Efficient groundwater allocation and binding hydrologic externalities
by Elbakidze, Levan & Vinson, Hannah & Cobourn, Kelly & Taylor, R.Garth
- 162-197 Local labor market shocks and residential mortgage payments: Evidence from shale oil and gas booms
by McCollum, Meagan & Upton, Gregory B.
- 198-219 Cumulative global forest carbon implications of regional bioenergy expansion policies
by Kim, Sei Jin & Baker, Justin S. & Sohngen, Brent L. & Shell, Michael
- 220-239 Modelling and forecasting rig rates on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
by Skjerpen, Terje & Storrøsten, Halvor Briseid & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Osmundsen, Petter
2018, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-17 Resource management under endogenous risk of expropriation
by Rodriguez Acosta, Mauricio
- 18-32 Measuring externalities of energy efficiency investments using subjective well-being data: The case of LED streetlights
by Jones, Benjamin A.
- 33-49 Profitable pollution abatement? A worker productivity perspective
by Pang, Yu
- 50-63 Sequestration and the engagement of developing economies in a global carbon market
by Oladi, Reza & Caplan, Arthur J. & Gilbert, John
- 64-86 Exploring the spatial and temporal determinants of gas central heating adoption
by McCoy, Daire & Curtis, John
- 87-101 Farmers’ willingness to participate in collective biogas investment: A discrete choice experiment study
by Zemo, Kahsay Haile & Termansen, Mette
- 102-123 Carbon pricing with an output subsidy under imperfect competition: The case of Alberta's restructured electricity market
by Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew & Eckert, Heather
- 124-136 Efficiency gains from integrated multipollutant trading
by Reeling, Carson & Garnache, Cloé & Horan, Richard
- 137-152 Habits and rational behaviour in residential electricity demand
by Filippini, Massimo & Hirl, Bettina & Masiero, Giuliano
- 153-172 Fuel prices, restructuring, and natural gas plant operations
by Doyle, Matthew & Fell, Harrison
- 173-185 Fuel savings, cooking time and user satisfaction with improved biomass cookstoves: Evidence from controlled cooking tests in Ethiopia
by Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Beyene, Abebe D. & Bluffstone, Randall & Martinsson, Peter & Mekonnen, Alemu & Toman, Michael A.
- 186-215 Environmental policy and endogenous market structure
by Annicchiarico, Barbara & Correani, Luca & Di Dio, Fabio
2018, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-17 Designing REDD+ contracts to resolve additionality issues
by Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Roussel, Sébastien
- 18-27 Economic Accounting in the Simple Hotelling Model
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 28-43 Fuel for inequality: Distributional effects of environmental reforms on private transport
by Tovar Reaños, Miguel A. & Sommerfeld, Katrin
- 44-66 Trade liberalization in environmental goods
by Wan, Rui & Nakada, Minoru & Takarada, Yasuhiro
- 67-83 Optimal groundwater management under climate change and technical progress
by Quintana Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 84-98 Strategic technology policy as a supplement to renewable energy standards
by Fischer, Carolyn & Greaker, Mads & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
2017, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-14 Contaminated sites and information in hedonic models: An analysis of a NJ property disclosure law
by Walsh, Patrick & Mui, Preston
- 15-35 Taming drillers through legislative action: Evidence from Pennsylvania’s shale gas industry
by Kim, Byung-Cheol & Oliver, Matthew E.
- 36-50 Taxes versus standards under cross-ownership
by Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Campo, María Luz
- 51-73 Targeted carbon tariffs: Export response, leakage and welfare
by Böhringer, Christoph & Bye, Brita & Fæhn, Taran & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 74-90 Understanding the heterogeneous effects of gasoline taxes across income and location
by Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M. & Chen, Yong
- 91-104 Cooperation in watershed management: A field experiment on location, trust, and enforcement
by Ansink, Erik & Tesfaye, Abonesh & Bouma, Jetske & Brouwer, Roy
- 105-123 Environmental regulatory stringency and the market for abatement goods and services in China
by Lan, Jing & Munro, Alistair & Liu, Zhen
- 124-134 Economics of forest carbon storage and the additionality principle
by Tahvonen, Olli & Rautiainen, Aapo
- 135-163 Can tax reforms help achieve sustainable development?
by Mathieu-Bolh, Nathalie
- 164-177 Regulating fisheries under uncertainty
by Hansen, Lars Gårn & Jensen, Frank
2017, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-15 Climate policy and economic growth
by Bretschger, Lucas
- 16-32 Optimal completeness of property rights on renewable resources in the presence of market power
by Croutzet, Alexandre & Lasserre, Pierre
- 33-47 Permits vs. offsets under investment uncertainty
by Koch, Nicolas & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Fuss, Sabine & Grosjean, Godefroy
- 48-61 Comparing tools to predict REDD+ conservation costs to Amazon smallholders
by Kim-Bakkegaard, Riyong & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Wunder, Sven & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 62-85 The local employment impacts of fracking: A national study
by Maniloff, Peter & Mastromonaco, Ralph
- 86-98 Green jobs and eco-innovations in European SMEs
by Cecere, Grazia & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 99-112 Safer or cheaper? Traffic safety, vehicle choices and the effect of new corporate average fuel economy standards
by Liu, Yizao
- 113-131 Evaluating the effectiveness of an environmental disclosure policy: An application to New South Wales
by Kasim, M. Taha
- 132-149 Is energy efficiency underprovided? An analysis of the provision of energy efficiency in multi-attribute products
by Ahmed, Rasha & Stater, Mark
- 150-164 Natural resources and education outcomes in the United States
by James, Alexander
- 165-185 Alerts work! Air quality warnings and cycling
by Saberian, Soodeh & Heyes, Anthony & Rivers, Nicholas
- 186-200 On conjunctive management of groundwater and rainwater
by Stahn, Hubert & Tomini, Agnès
- 201-217 Reducing global CO2 emissions with the technologies we have
by Ward, Hauke & Radebach, Alexander & Vierhaus, Ingmar & Fügenschuh, Armin & Steckel, Jan Christoph
- 218-232 Sustainability of solar electricity: The role of endogenous resource substitution and cross-sectoral responses
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Satija, Gaurav & Zhao, Fu
- 233-250 Companions and competitors: Joint metal-supply relationships in gold, silver, copper, lead and zinc mines
by Jordan, Brett W
2017, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-18 The effect of learning on climate policy under fat-tailed risk
by Hwang, In Chang & Reynès, Frédéric & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 19-29 “No shut-off” policies and natural gas consumption
by Clark, David E. & Dybicz, Catherine & Hanson, Andrew & Nourzad, Farrokh
- 30-41 Does technology diffusion help to reduce emission intensity? Evidence from organized manufacturing and agriculture in India
by Majumdar, Devleena & Kar, Saibal
- 42-54 Managing a renewable resource facing the risk of a regime shift in the ecological system
by de Zeeuw, Aart & He, Xiaoli
- 55-67 Poaching and the dynamics of a protected species
by Conrad, Jon M. & Lopes, Adrian A.
- 68-82 Evaluating economic efficiency of a water buyback program: The Klamath irrigation project
by Elbakidze, Levan & Fa’anunu, Benjamin & Mamula, Aaron & Taylor, R. Garth
- 83-97 The effectiveness of environmental inspections in oligopolistic markets
by Häckner, Jonas & Herzing, Mathias
2017, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-19 Carbon policy in a high-growth economy: The case of China
by Bretschger, Lucas & Zhang, Lin
- 20-35 Using averting expenditures to estimate the demand for public goods: Combining objective and perceived quality
by Lanz, Bruno & Provins, Allan
- 36-55 Bribes, bureaucracies, and blackouts: Towards understanding how corruption at the firm level impacts electricity reliability
by Pless, Jacquelyn & Fell, Harrison
- 56-71 Promotion of cooperation when benefits come in the future: A water transfer case
by Cabo, Francisco & Tidball, Mabel
- 72-88 On the interrelation between the consumption of impure public goods and the provision of direct donations: Theory and empirical evidence
by Lange, Andreas & Schwirplies, Claudia & Ziegler, Andreas
- 89-125 Identifying the impacts of critical habitat designation on land cover change
by Nelson, Erik J. & Withey, John C. & Pennington, Derric & Lawler, Joshua J.
- 126-142 Risk preference and adverse selection for participation in time-of-use electricity pricing programs
by Qiu, Yueming & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael E.
2016, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-22 The cost of unconventional gas extraction: A hedonic analysis
by Delgado, Michael S. & Guilfoos, Todd & Boslett, Andrew
- 23-38 Capturing rents from natural resource abundance: Private royalties from U.S. onshore oil & gas production
by Brown, Jason P. & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Weber, Jeremy G.
- 39-61 On the mechanism of international technology diffusion for energy technological progress
by Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 62-84 Club convergence and clustering of U.S. energy-related CO2 emissions
by Burnett, J. Wesley
- 85-100 The regional impact of a CO2 tax on gasoline demand: A spatial econometric approach
by Filippini, Massimo & Heimsch, Fabian
- 101-113 On the multiplicity of open-loop equilibrium strategies in a non-renewable natural resource duopoly
by Morin Chassé, Rémi & Herrmann, Markus
- 114-130 Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities
by Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I.
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-17 Labor market dynamics and the unconventional natural gas boom: Evidence from the Marcellus region
by Komarek, Timothy M.
- 18-30 Is unemployment good for the environment?
by Meyer, Andrew
- 31-45 Rural electrification and groundwater pumps in India: Evidence from the 1982–1999 period
by Smith, Michael Graham & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 46-64 Global resilience to climate change: Examining global economic and environmental performance resulting from a global carbon dioxide market
by Badau, Flavius & Färe, Rolf & Gopinath, Munisamy
- 65-79 Mergers in Cournot markets with environmental externality and product differentiation
by Fikru, Mahelet G. & Gautier, Luis
- 80-98 Information spillovers in onshore oil and gas exploration
by Levitt, Clinton J.
- 99-123 Hedonic and environmental quality: A hybrid model of product differentiation
by Mantovani, Andrea & Tarola, Ornella & Vergari, Cecilia
- 124-143 Linking the value of energy reliability to the acceptance of energy infrastructure: Evidence from the EU
by Cohen, Jed J. & Moeltner, Klaus & Reichl, Johannes & Schmidthaler, Michael
- 144-158 Optimal renewable-energy promotion: Capacity subsidies vs. generation subsidies
by Andor, Mark & Voss, Achim
- 159-177 Income inequality and the oil resource curse
by Parcero, Osiris J. & Papyrakis, Elissaios
- 178-191 Is green growth relevant for poor economies?
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 192-210 Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: A spatial analysis
by Delacote, Philippe & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Roussel, Sébastien
2016, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-22 Environmental audits and signaling: The role of firm organizational structure
by Earnhart, Dietrich & Mark Leonard, J.
- 23-38 Spatial-dynamic externalities and coordination in invasive species control
by Liu, Yanxu & Sims, Charles
- 39-51 Energy pricing reform and energy efficiency in China: Evidence from the automobile market
by Sun, Qi & Xu, Lin & Yin, Hua
- 52-70 The effectiveness of home energy audits: A case study of Jackson, Wyoming
by Considine, Timothy J. & Sapci, Onur
- 71-91 Differential demand response to gasoline taxes and gasoline prices in the U.S
by Tiezzi, Silvia & Verde, Stefano F.
- 92-117 Sustainable agreements on stochastic river flow
by Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold
- 118-138 A regression discontinuity approach to measuring the effectiveness of oil and natural gas regulation to address the common-pool externality
by Balthrop, Andrew T. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 139-168 A development-compatible refunding scheme for a climate treaty
by Gersbach, Hans & Hummel, Noemi
- 169-182 Effects of unit-based pricing on household waste collection demand: A meta-regression analysis
by Bel, Germà & Gradus, Raymond
- 183-205 Domestic environmental policy and international cooperation for global commons
by Bréchet, Thierry & Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri
- 206-233 On the emissions–inequality and emissions–welfare trade-offs in energy taxation: Evidence on the German car fuels tax
by Nikodinoska, Dragana & Schröder, Carsten
2016, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-13 Can privatization be a catalyst for environmental R&D and result in a cleaner environment?
by Tsai, Tsung-Hsiu & Wang, Chia-Chi & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong
- 14-32 Environmental technical efficiency, technology gap and shadow price of coal-fuelled power plants in China: A parametric meta-frontier analysis
by Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Zhang, Ning
- 33-56 A barrier options approach to modeling project failure: The case of hydrogen fuel infrastructure
by Engelen, Peter-Jan & Kool, Clemens & Li, Ye
- 57-73 Decision uncertainty in multi-attribute stated preference studies
by Dekker, Thijs & Hess, Stephane & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan
- 74-92 The green paradox and learning-by-doing in the renewable energy sector
by Nachtigall, Daniel & Rübbelke, Dirk
- 93-111 Agricultural landowners’ response to incentives for afforestation
by Kim, Taeyoung & Langpap, Christian
- 112-129 Climate and forests: The tradeoff between forests as a source for producing bioenergy and as a carbon sink
by Hoel, Michael & Sletten, Thea Marcelia
- 130-152 Industrial energy demand and energy efficiency – Evidence from Sweden
by Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhang, Shanshan
- 153-171 How much do alternative cookstoves reduce biomass fuel use? Evidence from North India
by Brooks, N. & Bhojvaid, V. & Jeuland, M.A. & Lewis, J.J. & Patange, O. & Pattanayak, S.K.
- 172-194 Organisational change and the productivity effects of green technology adoption
by Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-15 Cyclical harvesting in fisheries with bycatch
by Melstrom, Richard T.
- 16-30 Resource extraction under heterogeneous growth in demand
by Masoudi, Nahid & Santugini, Marc
- 31-52 Evolution of the global distribution of carbon dioxide: A finite mixture analysis
by Battisti, Michele & Delgado, Michael S. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 53-70 Optimal pollution management when discount rates are endogenous
by Six, M. & Wirl, F.
- 71-92 The effect of choice set misspecification on welfare measures in random utility models
by Li, Lianhua & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Swait, Joffre
- 93-109 Consumers’ willingness to pay for renewable energy: A meta-regression analysis
by Ma, Chunbo & Rogers, Abbie A. & Kragt, Marit E. & Zhang, Fan & Polyakov, Maksym & Gibson, Fiona & Chalak, Morteza & Pandit, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada
- 110-124 Buying the right to do wrong – An experimental test of moral objections to trading emission permits
by Braaten, Ragnhild Haugli & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Rogeberg, Ole
- 125-140 Distributed energy generation techniques and the competitive fringe effect in electricity markets
by Mulder, Machiel & Petrikaitė, Vaiva & Scholtens, Bert
- 141-169 The rise and fall of an industry: Entry in U.S. copper mining, 1835–1986
by Slade, Margaret E.
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-18 Energy intensive infrastructure investments with retrofits in continuous time: Effects of uncertainty on energy use and carbon emissions
by Framstad, Nils Chr. & Strand, Jon
- 19-39 Political instability and non-market valuation: Evidence from Croatia
by Kountouris, Yiannis & Nakic, Zoran & Sauer, Johannes
- 40-69 Carbon tax and revenue recycling: Impacts on households in British Columbia
by Beck, Marisa & Rivers, Nicholas & Wigle, Randall & Yonezawa, Hidemichi
- 70-90 Can price volatility enhance market power? The case of renewable technologies in competitive electricity markets
by Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher
- 91-102 Beyond additive preferences: Economic behavior and the income pollution path
by Figueroa, Eugenio & Pastén, Roberto
- 103-121 Toward a theory of responsible investing: On the economic foundations of corporate social responsibility
by Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
- 122-142 Learning how to choose—effects of instructional choice sets in discrete choice experiments
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Glenk, Klaus
- 143-163 Prices vs. quantities with endogenous cost structure and optimal policy
by Storrøsten, Halvor Briseid
- 164-184 Common and private signals in public goods games with a point of no return
by Güth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria & Soraperra, Ivan
- 185-201 Waste and organized crime in regional environments
by D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Nicolli, Francesco
- 202-223 Optimal monitoring and offset prices in voluntary emissions markets
by Bento, Antonio & Ho, Benjamin & Ramirez-Basora, Mario
- 224-247 Technology choice and environmental regulation under asymmetric information
by D’Amato, Alessio & Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 248-263 Mitigation and the geoengineering threat
by Moreno-Cruz, Juan B.
2015, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-18 Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?
by Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom
- 19-35 Pollution tax, partial privatization and environment
by Pal, Rupayan & Saha, Bibhas
- 36-56 Modeling peak oil and the geological constraints on oil production
by Okullo, Samuel J. & Reynès, Frédéric & Hofkes, Marjan W.
- 57-84 Resource-based cities and the Dutch disease
by Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun
- 85-106 Standardized environmental management systems as an internal management tool
by Alonso-Paulí, Eduard & André, Francisco J.
- 107-126 Economy-wide impacts of REDD when there is political influence
by Laing, Timothy & Palmer, Charles
- 127-142 Unilateral consumption-based carbon taxes and negative leakage
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
2015, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-15 A loon on every lake: A hedonic analysis of lake water quality in the Adirondacks
by Tuttle, Carrie M. & Heintzelman, Martin D.
- 16-28 An optimal hybrid emission control system in a multiple compliance period model
by Yu, Jongmin & Mallory, Mindy L.
- 29-52 Energy prices, growth, and the channels in between: Theory and evidence
by Bretschger, Lucas
- 53-67 Adoption of waste-reducing technology in manufacturing: Regional factors and policy issues
by Cainelli, Giulio & D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 68-88 A cross-country analysis of residential electricity demand in 11 OECD-countries
by Krishnamurthy, Chandra Kiran B. & Kriström, Bengt
- 89-107 Modeling non-compensatory preferences in environmental valuation
by Truong, Thuy D. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. (Vic) & Boxall, Peter C.
2014, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-18 Implementing efficient conservation portfolio design
by Mallory, Mindy L. & Ando, Amy W.
- 19-37 Public sector transparency and countries’ environmental performance: A nonparametric analysis
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 38-60 Electricity supply preferences in Europe: Evidence from subjective well-being data
by Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp
- 61-83 Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals?
by Bréchet, Thierry & Meunier, Guy
- 84-95 The impact of trial runs on the acceptability of environmental taxes: Experimental evidence
by Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan
- 96-109 Testing deontological warm glow motivation for carbon abatements
by Braaten, Ragnhild Haugli
- 110-124 Adoption and disadoption of electric cookstoves in urban Ethiopia: Evidence from panel data
by Alem, Yonas & Hassen, Sied & Köhlin, Gunnar
- 125-140 Economic and environmental performance of wastewater treatment plants: Potential reductions in greenhouse gases emissions
by Molinos-Senante, María & Hernández-Sancho, Francesc & Mocholí-Arce, Manuel & Sala-Garrido, Ramón
- 141-167 Taxes versus quotas in lobbying by a polluting industry with private information on abatement costs
by Miyamoto, Takuro
- 168-180 Sharing R&D investments in cleaner technologies to mitigate climate change
by El-Sayed, Abeer & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 181-197 Strategic entry and externalities in groundwater resources: Evidence from the lab
by Liu, Zhuo & Suter, Jordan F. & Messer, Kent D. & Duke, Joshua M. & Michael, Holly A.
- 198-220 Carbon and energy prices under uncertainty: A theoretical analysis of fuel switching with heterogenous power plants
by Bertrand, Vincent
- 221-242 The relationship between emissions and income growth for a transboundary pollutant
by Kennedy, Peter & Hutchinson, Emma
- 243-260 Temporal stability of preferences and willingness to pay for natural areas in choice experiments: A test–retest
by Schaafsma, Marije & Brouwer, Roy & Liekens, Inge & De Nocker, Leo
2014, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-16 A generalized impure public good and linear characteristics model of green consumption
by Chan, Nathan W. & Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 17-38 Dynamic management of water transfer between two interconnected river basins
by Cabo, Francisco & Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Tidball, Mabel
- 39-63 Augmenting short Cheap Talk scripts with a repeated Opt-Out Reminder in Choice Experiment surveys
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Olsen, Søren Bøye
- 64-84 Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: Lessons from a double differentiation model
by Brécard, Dorothée
- 85-101 Agglomeration payment, agglomeration bonus or homogeneous payment?
by Wätzold, Frank & Drechsler, Martin
- 102-121 Non-renewable resource Stackelberg games
by Wan, Rui & Boyce, John R.
- 122-146 Forward trading in exhaustible-resource oligopoly
by Liski, Matti & Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 147-167 Is the environment a luxury? An empirical investigation using revealed preferences and household production
by Martini, Chiara & Tiezzi, Silvia
- 168-183 A decade of natural gas development: The makings of a resource curse?
by Weber, Jeremy G.
- 184-200 Regulation and grid expansion investment with increased penetration of renewable generation
by Kucsera, Dénes & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe
- 201-225 Sectoral and regional expansion of emissions trading
by Böhringer, Christoph & Dijkstra, Bouwe & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 226-241 Monitoring as a partially observable decision problem
by Fackler, Paul L. & Haight, Robert G.
- 242-252 On option values in environmental and resource economics
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 253-278 Endogenous market power in an emissions trading scheme with auctioning
by Haita, Corina
- 279-301 Preferences for alternative fuel vehicles of company car drivers
by Koetse, Mark J. & Hoen, Anco
2014, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 307-331 Carbon sequestration, economic policies and growth
by Grimaud, André & Rouge, Luc
- 332-350 The cost of carbon dioxide abatement from state renewable portfolio standards
by Johnson, Erik Paul
- 351-369 Heterogeneity and the fragility of the first best: Putting the “micro” in bioeconomic models of recreational resources
by Fenichel, Eli P. & Abbott, Joshua K.
- 370-393 Additional market incentives for abatement: An analysis of flue-gas desulfurization by-products
by He, Qingxin & Lee, Jonathan M.
- 394-416 Non-renewable resource prices: A robust evaluation from the stationarity perspective
by Presno, María José & Landajo, Manuel & Fernández, Paula
- 417-435 Wild salmon fishing: Harvesting the old or young?
by Skonhoft, Anders & Gong, Peichen
- 436-454 Capacity decisions with demand fluctuations and carbon leakage
by Meunier, Guy & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre