Resource and Energy Economics
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-17 Labor market dynamics and the unconventional natural gas boom: Evidence from the Marcellus region
by Komarek, Timothy M.
- 18-30 Is unemployment good for the environment?
by Meyer, Andrew
- 31-45 Rural electrification and groundwater pumps in India: Evidence from the 1982–1999 period
by Smith, Michael Graham & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 46-64 Global resilience to climate change: Examining global economic and environmental performance resulting from a global carbon dioxide market
by Badau, Flavius & Färe, Rolf & Gopinath, Munisamy
- 65-79 Mergers in Cournot markets with environmental externality and product differentiation
by Fikru, Mahelet G. & Gautier, Luis
- 80-98 Information spillovers in onshore oil and gas exploration
by Levitt, Clinton J.
- 99-123 Hedonic and environmental quality: A hybrid model of product differentiation
by Mantovani, Andrea & Tarola, Ornella & Vergari, Cecilia
- 124-143 Linking the value of energy reliability to the acceptance of energy infrastructure: Evidence from the EU
by Cohen, Jed J. & Moeltner, Klaus & Reichl, Johannes & Schmidthaler, Michael
- 144-158 Optimal renewable-energy promotion: Capacity subsidies vs. generation subsidies
by Andor, Mark & Voss, Achim
- 159-177 Income inequality and the oil resource curse
by Parcero, Osiris J. & Papyrakis, Elissaios
- 178-191 Is green growth relevant for poor economies?
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 192-210 Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: A spatial analysis
by Delacote, Philippe & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Roussel, Sébastien
2016, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-22 Environmental audits and signaling: The role of firm organizational structure
by Earnhart, Dietrich & Mark Leonard, J.
- 23-38 Spatial-dynamic externalities and coordination in invasive species control
by Liu, Yanxu & Sims, Charles
- 39-51 Energy pricing reform and energy efficiency in China: Evidence from the automobile market
by Sun, Qi & Xu, Lin & Yin, Hua
- 52-70 The effectiveness of home energy audits: A case study of Jackson, Wyoming
by Considine, Timothy J. & Sapci, Onur
- 71-91 Differential demand response to gasoline taxes and gasoline prices in the U.S
by Tiezzi, Silvia & Verde, Stefano F.
- 92-117 Sustainable agreements on stochastic river flow
by Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold
- 118-138 A regression discontinuity approach to measuring the effectiveness of oil and natural gas regulation to address the common-pool externality
by Balthrop, Andrew T. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 139-168 A development-compatible refunding scheme for a climate treaty
by Gersbach, Hans & Hummel, Noemi
- 169-182 Effects of unit-based pricing on household waste collection demand: A meta-regression analysis
by Bel, Germà & Gradus, Raymond
- 183-205 Domestic environmental policy and international cooperation for global commons
by Bréchet, Thierry & Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri
- 206-233 On the emissions–inequality and emissions–welfare trade-offs in energy taxation: Evidence on the German car fuels tax
by Nikodinoska, Dragana & Schröder, Carsten
2016, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-13 Can privatization be a catalyst for environmental R&D and result in a cleaner environment?
by Tsai, Tsung-Hsiu & Wang, Chia-Chi & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong
- 14-32 Environmental technical efficiency, technology gap and shadow price of coal-fuelled power plants in China: A parametric meta-frontier analysis
by Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Zhang, Ning
- 33-56 A barrier options approach to modeling project failure: The case of hydrogen fuel infrastructure
by Engelen, Peter-Jan & Kool, Clemens & Li, Ye
- 57-73 Decision uncertainty in multi-attribute stated preference studies
by Dekker, Thijs & Hess, Stephane & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan
- 74-92 The green paradox and learning-by-doing in the renewable energy sector
by Nachtigall, Daniel & Rübbelke, Dirk
- 93-111 Agricultural landowners’ response to incentives for afforestation
by Kim, Taeyoung & Langpap, Christian
- 112-129 Climate and forests: The tradeoff between forests as a source for producing bioenergy and as a carbon sink
by Hoel, Michael & Sletten, Thea Marcelia
- 130-152 Industrial energy demand and energy efficiency – Evidence from Sweden
by Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhang, Shanshan
- 153-171 How much do alternative cookstoves reduce biomass fuel use? Evidence from North India
by Brooks, N. & Bhojvaid, V. & Jeuland, M.A. & Lewis, J.J. & Patange, O. & Pattanayak, S.K.
- 172-194 Organisational change and the productivity effects of green technology adoption
by Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-15 Cyclical harvesting in fisheries with bycatch
by Melstrom, Richard T.
- 16-30 Resource extraction under heterogeneous growth in demand
by Masoudi, Nahid & Santugini, Marc
- 31-52 Evolution of the global distribution of carbon dioxide: A finite mixture analysis
by Battisti, Michele & Delgado, Michael S. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 53-70 Optimal pollution management when discount rates are endogenous
by Six, M. & Wirl, F.
- 71-92 The effect of choice set misspecification on welfare measures in random utility models
by Li, Lianhua & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Swait, Joffre
- 93-109 Consumers’ willingness to pay for renewable energy: A meta-regression analysis
by Ma, Chunbo & Rogers, Abbie A. & Kragt, Marit E. & Zhang, Fan & Polyakov, Maksym & Gibson, Fiona & Chalak, Morteza & Pandit, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada
- 110-124 Buying the right to do wrong – An experimental test of moral objections to trading emission permits
by Braaten, Ragnhild Haugli & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Rogeberg, Ole
- 125-140 Distributed energy generation techniques and the competitive fringe effect in electricity markets
by Mulder, Machiel & Petrikaitė, Vaiva & Scholtens, Bert
- 141-169 The rise and fall of an industry: Entry in U.S. copper mining, 1835–1986
by Slade, Margaret E.
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-18 Energy intensive infrastructure investments with retrofits in continuous time: Effects of uncertainty on energy use and carbon emissions
by Framstad, Nils Chr. & Strand, Jon
- 19-39 Political instability and non-market valuation: Evidence from Croatia
by Kountouris, Yiannis & Nakic, Zoran & Sauer, Johannes
- 40-69 Carbon tax and revenue recycling: Impacts on households in British Columbia
by Beck, Marisa & Rivers, Nicholas & Wigle, Randall & Yonezawa, Hidemichi
- 70-90 Can price volatility enhance market power? The case of renewable technologies in competitive electricity markets
by Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher
- 91-102 Beyond additive preferences: Economic behavior and the income pollution path
by Figueroa, Eugenio & Pastén, Roberto
- 103-121 Toward a theory of responsible investing: On the economic foundations of corporate social responsibility
by Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
- 122-142 Learning how to choose—effects of instructional choice sets in discrete choice experiments
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Glenk, Klaus
- 143-163 Prices vs. quantities with endogenous cost structure and optimal policy
by Storrøsten, Halvor Briseid
- 164-184 Common and private signals in public goods games with a point of no return
by Güth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria & Soraperra, Ivan
- 185-201 Waste and organized crime in regional environments
by D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Nicolli, Francesco
- 202-223 Optimal monitoring and offset prices in voluntary emissions markets
by Bento, Antonio & Ho, Benjamin & Ramirez-Basora, Mario
- 224-247 Technology choice and environmental regulation under asymmetric information
by D’Amato, Alessio & Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 248-263 Mitigation and the geoengineering threat
by Moreno-Cruz, Juan B.
2015, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-18 Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?
by Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom
- 19-35 Pollution tax, partial privatization and environment
by Pal, Rupayan & Saha, Bibhas
- 36-56 Modeling peak oil and the geological constraints on oil production
by Okullo, Samuel J. & Reynès, Frédéric & Hofkes, Marjan W.
- 57-84 Resource-based cities and the Dutch disease
by Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun
- 85-106 Standardized environmental management systems as an internal management tool
by Alonso-Paulí, Eduard & André, Francisco J.
- 107-126 Economy-wide impacts of REDD when there is political influence
by Laing, Timothy & Palmer, Charles
- 127-142 Unilateral consumption-based carbon taxes and negative leakage
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
2015, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-15 A loon on every lake: A hedonic analysis of lake water quality in the Adirondacks
by Tuttle, Carrie M. & Heintzelman, Martin D.
- 16-28 An optimal hybrid emission control system in a multiple compliance period model
by Yu, Jongmin & Mallory, Mindy L.
- 29-52 Energy prices, growth, and the channels in between: Theory and evidence
by Bretschger, Lucas
- 53-67 Adoption of waste-reducing technology in manufacturing: Regional factors and policy issues
by Cainelli, Giulio & D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 68-88 A cross-country analysis of residential electricity demand in 11 OECD-countries
by Krishnamurthy, Chandra Kiran B. & Kriström, Bengt
- 89-107 Modeling non-compensatory preferences in environmental valuation
by Truong, Thuy D. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. (Vic) & Boxall, Peter C.
2014, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-18 Implementing efficient conservation portfolio design
by Mallory, Mindy L. & Ando, Amy W.
- 19-37 Public sector transparency and countries’ environmental performance: A nonparametric analysis
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 38-60 Electricity supply preferences in Europe: Evidence from subjective well-being data
by Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp
- 61-83 Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals?
by Bréchet, Thierry & Meunier, Guy
- 84-95 The impact of trial runs on the acceptability of environmental taxes: Experimental evidence
by Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan
- 96-109 Testing deontological warm glow motivation for carbon abatements
by Braaten, Ragnhild Haugli
- 110-124 Adoption and disadoption of electric cookstoves in urban Ethiopia: Evidence from panel data
by Alem, Yonas & Hassen, Sied & Köhlin, Gunnar
- 125-140 Economic and environmental performance of wastewater treatment plants: Potential reductions in greenhouse gases emissions
by Molinos-Senante, María & Hernández-Sancho, Francesc & Mocholí-Arce, Manuel & Sala-Garrido, Ramón
- 141-167 Taxes versus quotas in lobbying by a polluting industry with private information on abatement costs
by Miyamoto, Takuro
- 168-180 Sharing R&D investments in cleaner technologies to mitigate climate change
by El-Sayed, Abeer & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 181-197 Strategic entry and externalities in groundwater resources: Evidence from the lab
by Liu, Zhuo & Suter, Jordan F. & Messer, Kent D. & Duke, Joshua M. & Michael, Holly A.
- 198-220 Carbon and energy prices under uncertainty: A theoretical analysis of fuel switching with heterogenous power plants
by Bertrand, Vincent
- 221-242 The relationship between emissions and income growth for a transboundary pollutant
by Kennedy, Peter & Hutchinson, Emma
- 243-260 Temporal stability of preferences and willingness to pay for natural areas in choice experiments: A test–retest
by Schaafsma, Marije & Brouwer, Roy & Liekens, Inge & De Nocker, Leo
2014, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-16 A generalized impure public good and linear characteristics model of green consumption
by Chan, Nathan W. & Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 17-38 Dynamic management of water transfer between two interconnected river basins
by Cabo, Francisco & Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Tidball, Mabel
- 39-63 Augmenting short Cheap Talk scripts with a repeated Opt-Out Reminder in Choice Experiment surveys
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Olsen, Søren Bøye
- 64-84 Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: Lessons from a double differentiation model
by Brécard, Dorothée
- 85-101 Agglomeration payment, agglomeration bonus or homogeneous payment?
by Wätzold, Frank & Drechsler, Martin
- 102-121 Non-renewable resource Stackelberg games
by Wan, Rui & Boyce, John R.
- 122-146 Forward trading in exhaustible-resource oligopoly
by Liski, Matti & Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 147-167 Is the environment a luxury? An empirical investigation using revealed preferences and household production
by Martini, Chiara & Tiezzi, Silvia
- 168-183 A decade of natural gas development: The makings of a resource curse?
by Weber, Jeremy G.
- 184-200 Regulation and grid expansion investment with increased penetration of renewable generation
by Kucsera, Dénes & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe
- 201-225 Sectoral and regional expansion of emissions trading
by Böhringer, Christoph & Dijkstra, Bouwe & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 226-241 Monitoring as a partially observable decision problem
by Fackler, Paul L. & Haight, Robert G.
- 242-252 On option values in environmental and resource economics
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 253-278 Endogenous market power in an emissions trading scheme with auctioning
by Haita, Corina
- 279-301 Preferences for alternative fuel vehicles of company car drivers
by Koetse, Mark J. & Hoen, Anco
2014, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 307-331 Carbon sequestration, economic policies and growth
by Grimaud, André & Rouge, Luc
- 332-350 The cost of carbon dioxide abatement from state renewable portfolio standards
by Johnson, Erik Paul
- 351-369 Heterogeneity and the fragility of the first best: Putting the “micro” in bioeconomic models of recreational resources
by Fenichel, Eli P. & Abbott, Joshua K.
- 370-393 Additional market incentives for abatement: An analysis of flue-gas desulfurization by-products
by He, Qingxin & Lee, Jonathan M.
- 394-416 Non-renewable resource prices: A robust evaluation from the stationarity perspective
by Presno, María José & Landajo, Manuel & Fernández, Paula
- 417-435 Wild salmon fishing: Harvesting the old or young?
by Skonhoft, Anders & Gong, Peichen
- 436-454 Capacity decisions with demand fluctuations and carbon leakage
by Meunier, Guy & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre
- 455-468 Strategic resource extraction and substitute development
by Michielsen, Thomas O.
- 469-486 International carbon emissions trading and strategic incentives to subsidize green energy
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 487-507 Overcoming the barriers to the market performance of green consumer goods
by Kaufman, Noah
- 508-527 Unveiling information on opportunity costs in REDD: Who obtains the surplus when policy objectives differ?
by Delacote, Philippe & Palmer, Charles & Bakkegaard, Riyong Kim & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 528-541 Prices of durable nonrenewable natural resources under stochastic investment opportunities
by Atewamba, Calvin & Gaudet, Gérard
- 542-555 On capturing foreign oil rents
by Keutiben, Octave
- 556-585 Distributional and efficiency impacts of clean and renewable energy standards for electricity
by Rausch, Sebastian & Mowers, Matthew
- 586-600 Efficiency or technology adoption: A case study in waste-treatment technology
by Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira & Shimane, Tetsuya
- 601-619 Transboundary pollution and clean technologies
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita
- 620-635 Intergenerational equity with individual impatience in a model of optimal and sustainable growth
by Endress, Lee H. & Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A.
2014, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 6-21 Can a unilateral carbon tax reduce emissions elsewhere?
by Elliott, Joshua & Fullerton, Don
- 22-48 Estimating the value of additional wind and transmission capacity in the rocky mountain west
by Godby, Robert & Torell, Gregory L. & Coupal, Roger
- 49-63 Uranium and nuclear power: The role of exploration information in framing public policy
by Mason, Charles F.
- 64-82 Non-separable pollution control: Implications for a CO2 emissions cap and trade system
by Agee, Mark D. & Atkinson, Scott E. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Williams, Jonathan W.
- 83-98 Mitigating climate change through afforestation: New cost estimates for the United States
by Elberg Nielsen, Anne Sofie & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Alig, Ralph J.
- 99-112 Potential gains from trading bad outputs: The case of U.S. electric power plants
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl A.
- 113-129 Analysis of the Bingaman clean energy standard proposal
by Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Woerman, Matt
- 130-150 Pricing carbon in the U.S.: A model-based analysis of power-sector-only approaches
by McKibbin, Warwick J. & Morris, Adele C. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 151-165 The optimal time path for carbon abatement and carbon sequestration under uncertainty: The case of stochastic targeted stock
by Haim, David & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Thomann, Enrique
- 166-190 Trade of woody biomass for electricity generation under climate mitigation policy
by Favero, Alice & Massetti, Emanuele
- 191-207 Does a detailed model of the electricity grid matter? Estimating the impacts of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
by Shawhan, Daniel L. & Taber, John T. & Shi, Di & Zimmerman, Ray D. & Yan, Jubo & Marquet, Charles M. & Qi, Yingying & Mao, Biao & Schuler, Richard E. & Schulze, William D. & Tylavsky, Daniel
- 209-228 Regulating land development in a natural disaster-prone area: The roles of building codes
by Wang, Chunhua
- 229-247 Population growth in polluting industrialization
by Constant, Karine & Nourry, Carine & Seegmuller, Thomas
- 248-269 Taxes versus permits as incentive for the intertemporal supply of a clean technology by a monopoly
by Wirl, Franz
- 270-289 A bioeconomic analysis of an emerald ash borer invasion of an urban forest with multiple jurisdictions
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Haight, Robert G. & Mercader, Rodrigo J. & McCullough, Deborah G.
- 290-306 We want to sort! Assessing households’ preferences for sorting waste
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Kądziela, Tadeusz & Hanley, Nick
2013, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 451-466 Functional sensitivity of testing the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis
by Wang, Yi-Chia
- 467-485 Renewable energy and unemployment: A general equilibrium analysis
by Rivers, Nicholas
- 486-504 Emission taxes and the adoption of cleaner technologies: The case of environmentally conscious consumers
by Gil-Moltó, Maria José & Varvarigos, Dimitrios
- 505-533 Technology variation vs. R&D uncertainty: What matters most for energy patent success?
by Popp, David & Santen, Nidhi & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Webster, Mort
- 534-557 Environmental compliance and human capital: Evidence from Chinese industrial firms
by Lan, Jing & Munro, Alistair
- 572-581 The equilibrium price path of timber in the absence of replanting: does Hotelling rule the forests too?
by Salant, Stephen W.
- 582-598 Innovation and antibiotic use within antibiotic classes: Market incentives and economic instruments
by Herrmann, Markus & Nkuiya, Bruno & Dussault, Anne-Renée
- 599-617 The economics of oil, biofuel and food commodities
by Bahel, Eric & Marrouch, Walid & Gaudet, Gérard
- 618-636 The atmospheric carbon resilience problem: A theoretical analysis
by Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel
- 637-658 Optimal emission-extraction policy in a world of scarcity and irreversibility
by Prieur, Fabien & Tidball, Mabel & Withagen, Cees
- 659-678 On the dual nature of weak property rights
by Hotte, Louis & McFerrin, Randy & Wills, Douglas
2013, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 217-234 Renewable energy subsidies: Second-best policy or fatal aberration for mitigation?
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai
- 235-255 When is a “wait and see” approach to invasive species justified?
by Sims, Charles & Finnoff, David
- 256-276 Market power, private information, and the optimal scale of pollution permit markets with application to North Carolina's Neuse River
by Yates, Andrew J. & Doyle, Martin W. & Rigby, J.R. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 277-294 Public economics of hitchhiking species and tourism-based risk to ecosystem services
by Warziniack, Travis W. & Finnoff, David & Shogren, Jason F.
- 295-315 Profit sharing under the threat of nationalization
by Di Corato, Luca
- 316-328 Comparing approaches to valuing sectoral net investments
by Wei, Taoyuan
- 329-341 The appropriation of endogenously provided common-pool resources
by Cherry, Todd L. & Cotten, Stephen J. & Jones, Luke R.
- 342-355 Constant-utility paths in a resource-based economy
by Bazhanov, Andrei V.
- 356-379 Heterogeneous treatment effects and mechanisms in information-based environmental policies: Evidence from a large-scale field experiment
by Ferraro, Paul J. & Miranda, Juan José
- 380-395 Market equilibrium in the presence of green consumers and responsible firms: A comparative statics analysis
by Doni, Nicola & Ricchiuti, Giorgio
- 396-411 Identifying inconsistent responses in dichotomous choice contingent valuation with follow-up questions
by Kang, Heechan & Haab, Timothy C. & Interis, Matthew G.
- 412-428 Development outcomes, resource abundance, and the transmission through inequality
by Carmignani, Fabrizio
- 429-450 Conditional-logit Bayes estimators for consumer valuation of electric vehicle driving range
by Daziano, Ricardo A.
2013, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 91-112 Innovation under the Climate Wise program
by Brouhle, Keith & Graham, Brad & Harrington, Donna Ramirez
- 113-134 Incentives for optimal management of age-structured fish populations
by Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till & Ruckes, Kirsten & Skonhoft, Anders & Vestergaard, Niels & Voss, Rudi
- 135-147 Instrument choice when regulators are concerned about resource extinction
by Hansen, Lars Gårn & Jensen, Frank & Russell, Clifford
- 148-170 Natural carbon capture and storage (NCCS): Forests, land use and carbon accounting
by Cunha-e-Sá, Maria A. & Rosa, Renato & Costa-Duarte, Clara
- 171-190 Spillover from private energy research
by Bjørner, Thomas Bue & Mackenhauer, Janne
- 191-215 Formal and informal quota enforcement
by Nøstbakken, Linda
2013, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-17 A fair share: Burden-sharing preferences in the United States and China
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas
- 18-37 The effect of biofuel policies on feedstock market: Empirical evidence for rapeseed oil prices in EU
by Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia
- 38-59 Group rewards and individual sanctions in environmental policy
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 60-90 Water quality trading with asymmetric information, uncertainty and transaction costs: A stochastic agent-based simulation
by Nguyen, N.P. & Shortle, J.S. & Reed, P.M. & Nguyen, T.T.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 413-430 Producing energy in a stochastic environment: Switching from non-renewable to renewable resources
by Mosiño, Alejandro
- 431-441 Does a stricter enforcement policy protect the environment? A political economy perspective
by Cheng, Chu-Chuan & Lai, Yu-Bong
- 442-467 Economic growth, industrialization, and the environment
by Cherniwchan, Jevan
- 468-492 Does the Canadian economy suffer from Dutch disease?
by Beine, Michel & Bos, Charles S. & Coulombe, Serge
- 493-513 The willingness to pay for mortality risk reductions in Mongolia
by Hoffmann, Sandra & Qin, Ping & Krupnick, Alan & Badrakh, Burmaajav & Batbaatar, Suvd & Altangerel, Enkhjargal & Sereeter, Lodoysamba
- 514-532 Environmental regulations, induced R&D, and productivity: Evidence from Taiwan's manufacturing industries
by Yang, Chih-Hai & Tseng, Yu-Hsuan & Chen, Chiang-Ping
- 533-548 Global emissions effects of CDM projects with relative baselines
by Strand, Jon & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 549-564 A hedonic analysis of the impact of LUST sites on house prices
by Zabel, Jeffrey E. & Guignet, Dennis
- 565-584 Uncertainty and climate treaties: Does ignorance pay?
by Dellink, Rob & Finus, Michael
- 585-606 Sectoral linking of carbon markets: A trade-theory analysis
by Marschinski, Robert & Flachsland, Christian & Jakob, Michael
- 607-623 Prices versus quantities versus bankable quantities
by Fell, Harrison & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Pizer, William A.
- 624-646 Do technology externalities justify restrictions on emission permit trading?
by De Cian, Enrica & Tavoni, Massimo
- 647-668 Allocation and leakage in regional cap-and-trade markets for CO2
by Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu
- 669-679 An economic analysis of the Packaging waste Recovery Note System in the UK
by Matsueda, Norimichi & Nagase, Yoko
- 680-695 Cutting costs of catching carbon—Intertemporal effects under imperfect climate policy
by Hoel, Michael & Jensen, Svenn
- 696-722 The design of optimal climate policy with air pollution co-benefits
by Muller, Nicholas Z.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 271-294 Exhaustible resources, technology choice and industrialization of developing countries
by Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika
- 295-318 A real option approach to the protection of a habitat dependent endangered species
by Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre
- 319-336 Electricity provision with intermittent sources of energy
by Ambec, Stefan & Crampes, Claude
- 337-348 Regulatory triggers and New Source Review
by Calcott, Paul
- 349-373 Two-stage adoption of different types of pollution prevention (P2) activities
by Harrington, Donna Ramirez
- 374-380 Vertical differentiation in a Cournot industry: The Porter hypothesis and beyond
by Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro
- 381-395 Is the value of an environmental public good sensitive to the providing institution?
by Remoundou, Kyriaki & Kountouris, Yiannis & Koundouri, Phoebe
- 396-411 Cost thresholds, cut-offs and sensitivities in stated choice analysis: Identification and implications
by Campbell, Danny & Hensher, David A. & Scarpa, Riccardo
2012, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 169-187 Prices vs. Quantities with fiscal cushioning
by Rohling, Moritz & Ohndorf, Markus
- 188-197 Precaution under mixed uncertainty: Implications for environmental management
by Zemel, Amos
- 198-210 Partial cross-ownership and strategic environmental policy
by Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Campo, María Luz
- 211-235 Environmental regulations and innovation activity in UK manufacturing industries
by Kneller, Richard & Manderson, Edward
- 236-254 Subsidies for renewable energies in the presence of learning effects and market power
by Reichenbach, Johanna & Requate, Till
- 255-269 Market power and compliance with output quotas
by Hatcher, Aaron
2012, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-23 Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai
- 24-35 Environmental policy and lobbying in small open economies
by Persson, Lars
- 36-54 Quasi-option value under strategic interactions
by Fujii, Tomoki & Ishikawa, Ryuichiro
- 55-73 Learning about compliance under asymmetric information
by Arguedas, Carmen & Rousseau, Sandra
- 74-92 Green not (only) for profit: An empirical examination of the effect of environmental-related standards on employees’ recruitment
by Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel & Pekovic, Sanja
- 93-111 Wind turbines and coastal recreation demand
by Landry, Craig E. & Allen, Tom & Cherry, Todd & Whitehead, John C.