Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
December 1992, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 315-336 The oil market and international agreements on CO2 emissions
by Berger, Kjell & Fimreite, Oyvind & Golombek, Rolf & Hoel, Michael
- 337-361 Capital recovery for the regulated firm under certainty and regulatory uncertainty
by Goodwin, Thomas H. & Patrick, Robert H.
- 363-380 Energy, capital and technological change in the United States
by Moroney, John R.
- 381-400 Land use with endogenous environmental degradation and conservation
by Jones, Donald W. & O'Neill, Robert V.
September 1992, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 215-231 Technology commitment and strategic resource pricing : A linear-quadratic model
by Khadr, Ali M.
- 233-248 Innovative approaches to competitive mineral leasing
by Rothkopf, Michael H. & Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard
- 249-257 Industry size and 'destructive competition' in cournot oligopoly models of exhaustible resource exploration and extraction
by Sadorsky, Perry A.
- 259-266 Cointegration tests of energy consumption, income, and employment
by Yu, Eden S. H. & Jin, Jang C.
- 267-285 Optimal extraction of petroleum resources : An empirical approach
by Helmi-Oskoui, B. & Narayanan, R. & Glover, T. & Lyon, K. S. & Sinha, M.
- 287-309 Modeling and forecasting the supply of oil and gas : A survey of existing approaches
by Walls, Margaret A.
- 311-314 Electricity demand studies revisited : Problems of using aggregate data
by Naghshpour, Shahdad & Willett, Keith
April 1992, Volume 14, Issue 1-2
- 3-35 Emerging issues in the regulation of electric utilities
by Tolley, George S. & Griffes, Peter H. & Chirinko, Robert S. & Geddes, R. Richard & Bodmer, Edward
- 37-46 Perspectives on electric utility change
by Varley, Andrew
- 47-52 Competition and regulation: The swing of the pendulum
by Cudahy, Richard D.
- 55-76 Restructuring the electric industry
by Stalon, Charles G.
- 77-99 The U.S. electric power industry: Regulatory trends and objectives
by Corey, Gordon R.
- 103-122 Regulatory reform for diversified public utilities: For better or for worse?
by Braeutigam, Ronald R.
- 123-128 Discussion of: 'Regulatory reform for diversified public utilities: For better or for worse?' by Ronald Braeutigam
by Jones, Douglas N.
- 129-153 Utility investment behavior and the emission trading market
by Bohi, Douglas R. & Burtraw, Dallas
- 157-174 Efficient pricing of electric power service : Some innovative solutions
by Vickrey, William
- 177-185 Least cost planning generally and DSM in particular
by Kahn, Alfred E.
- 187-203 Demand-side management : Reflections of an irreverent regulator
by Katz, Myron B.
- 205-214 Comments on: 'Demand-side management: Reflections of an irreverent regulator' by Myron Katz
by Costello, Kenneth W.
December 1991, Volume 13, Issue 4
September 1991, Volume 13, Issue 3
June 1991, Volume 13, Issue 2
April 1991, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-21 Sources of change in energy use in the U.S. economy, 1972-1982 : A structural decomposition analysis
by Rose, A. & Chen, C. Y.
- 23-37 Substitution between activities with different energy intensities
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 39-55 Technical competence of integrated resource plans prepared by electric utilities
by Hirst, Eric & Schweitzer, Martin & Yourstone, Evelin & Eto, Joseph
- 57-94 Natural gas market expansion and delivery infrastructure costs : The case of New England
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel & Hanson, Donald A.
- 95-109 Decomposing change in energy input-output coefficients
by Casler, Stephen D. & Afrasiabi, Ahmad & McCauley, Michael
- 111-127 Oil production in the lower 48 states : Reconciling curve fitting and econometric models
by Kaufmann, Robert K.
December 1990, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 295-310 Heterogeneous producers in an extractive industry : Factor demand in underground coal mining
by Berger, Mark C. & Garen, John E.
- 311-320 Competitive oil prices and scarcity rents when the extraction cost function is convex
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James
- 321-338 The role of exploration in iron and copper supply
by Trocki, Linda K.
- 339-351 The determinants of state gasoline taxation in the 1970s
by Shmanske, Stephen
- 353-359 The Hotelling model under uncertainty : A note
by Fishelson, Gideon
- 361-382 Oil-well valuation and abandonment with price and extraction rate uncertain
by Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J.
- 383-398 Productivity growth in Illinois electric utilities
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Yaisawarng, Suthathip & Li, Sung Ko & Wang, Zhaoping
September 1990, Volume 12, Issue 3
July 1990, Volume 12, Issue 2
April 1990, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-15 The electric utility industry : New challenges and old questions
by Geddes, R. Richard & Griffes, Peter H.
- 17-32 Timidity in electric utility deregulation
by Gordon, Richard L.
- 33-48 Purchasing power for the grid : A social contract approach
by Einhorn, Michael A.
- 49-63 Competitive pricing in the electric industry
by Costello, Kenneth W. & Hemphill, Ross C.
- 65-77 Tests of allocative efficiency in regulated multi-product firms
by Atkinson, Scott E. & Halvorsen, Robert
- 79-95 Profit-maximizing input demand under rate-of-return regulation : Pathological substitution and output effects
by Hughes, Joseph P.
- 97-106 Tests of perverse input demand behavior by the rate-of-return-regulated firm
by Ofori-Mensa, Charles
- 107-116 An empirical test of feedbacks in public utility regulation
by Wall, Richard A. & Gort, Michael
- 117-141 Regulating independent power producers : Lessons of the PURPA approach
by Fox-Penner, Peter S.
March 1990, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 321-327 Optimal resource extraction under stochastic terms of trade: Note
by Behrens, Axel
- 329-336 Welfare analysis with rising block pricing
by Maddock, Rodney
- 337-355 The aggregate production profile for U.S. crude oil
by S. Christiansen, Daniel & B. Reister, David
- 357-369 Resource extraction and investments in production capital under non-stationary interest rates
by Olsen, Trond E.
- 371-394 Optimal policies for protecting the quality of groundwater
by Huang, Wen-Yuan & D. Uri, Noel
- 395-412 Spectral analysis of the relationship between energy consumption, employment, and business cycles
by Erol, Umit & Yu, Eden S. H.
March 1990, Volume 11, Issue 3
February 1990, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 103-112 Energy research and development : introduction
by The Editors
- 131-144 Energy research and long-term energy policy in the Netherlands
by Aubert, P. J.
- 145-158 A framework for the appraisal of energy R&D
by Tolley, George S. & Fishelson, Gideon & Tiwari, S.
- 159-175 The probability of technical success and R&D appraisal
by Hodge, J. & Hakkio, Craig
- 177-193 A methodology to incorporate uncertainty into R&D cost and performance data
by Barrager, Stephen & Gildersleeve, Oliver
- 195-213 Energy R&D portfolio analysis
by Fishelson, Gideon & Kroetch, Brent
March 1989, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-21 Extraction at the intensive margin : Metal supply and grade selection in response to anticipated and unanticipated price changes
by Farrow, Scott & Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A.
- 23-34 On efficient equilibrium solutions in dynamic games of resource management
by Dockner, Engelbert J. & Kaitala, Veijo
- 35-63 Simulating Norwegian troll gas prospects in a competitive spatial model
by Dahl, Carol & Gjelsvik, Eystein
- 65-79 Uncertainty and the joint extraction of helium and natural gas
by Hughey, A. M.
- 81-92 Loss functions in estimating offshore oil resources
by Solow, Andrew R. & Broadus, James M.
- 93-101 Scarcity rent reconsidered : The effects of exploration
by Yucel, Mine K.
December 1988, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 277-292 Optimal electricity rates and consumption externality
by Woo, Chi-Keung
- 293-314 Measuring relative market power in the Western U.S. coal market using Shapley values
by Wolak, Frank A. & Kolstad, Charles D.
- 315-335 The economics of nuclear power : Further evidence on learning, economies of scale, and regulatory effects
by Cantor, Robin & Hewlett, James
- 337-354 Quality adjusted prices and weak complementarity : A new method for estimating the demand for environmental services
by Hoehn, John P. & Fishelson, Gideon
- 355-386 A recursive conjoint modeling approach to state severance tax analysis : Mining Florida phosphates
by Talor, Carol A. & Charney, Alberta H. & Oxford, Thomas P.
- 387-391 Regional residential natural gas demand : Some comments
by Herbert, John H. & Barber, Linda J.
- 393-394 A reply to Herbert and Barber
by Lin, Winston T.
September 1988, Volume 10, Issue 3
June 1988, Volume 10, Issue 2
March 1988, Volume 10, Issue 1
December 1987, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 309-326 Depletable resource recovery profiles and efficient resource allocation
by Rowse, John
- 327-346 The response of an industrial firm to alternative electricity rate structures : An optimization model for simulation applications
by Denton, Frank T. & Jefferies, Kevan L. & Mountain, Dean C. & Robb, A. Leslie & Spencer, Byron G.
- 347-361 Household fuel choice in Zimbabwe : An empirical test of the energy ladder hypothesis
by Hosier, Richard H. & Dowd, Jeffrey
- 363-378 Residential energy conservation choices of poor households during a period of rising fuel prices
by Klein, Yehuda Levi
- 379-395 A problem from empirical economics : II. Determining uncertainties arising from incomplete data using information theory
by Hoffmann, Karl Heinz & Meshkov, Natalia
October 1987, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 209-222 Resource extraction and capital investments under uncertainty
by Olsen, Trond E.
- 223-231 The extraction of exhaustible resources under demand uncertainty
by Andersen, Peder & Andersen, Torben M.
- 233-258 The demand for natural gas, electricity and heating oil in the United States
by Lin, Winston T. & Chen, Yueh H. & Chatov, Robert
- 259-273 A problem from empirical economics: I. Determining uncertainties arising from inequivalent data sets
by Meshkhov, Natalia
- 275-299 An integrated monthly and hourly regional electricity model for Ontario, Canada
by Hsio, Cheng & Chan, M. W. Luke & Mountain, Dean C. & Tsui, Kai Y.
- 301-308 Optimal pricing of utility power purchases from qualifying facilities
by Einhorn, Michael A.
August 1987, Volume 9, Issue 2
June 1987, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-19 Existence and optimality of dynamic competitive equilibria with a non-renewable resource
by Toman, Michael A.
- 21-34 Alternative petroleum taxation systems : Comparisons under uncertainty
by Thon, Dominique & Thorlund-Petersen, Lars
- 35-44 Production planning in a firm subject to environmental regulation
by Clarke, Harry R.
- 45-53 Hydroelectric relicensing : An optimal approach
by Einhorn, Michael A.
- 55-73 Exergy conversion in the Swedish society
by Wall, Goran
- 75-89 Time series analysis of the causal relationships between U.S. energy and employment
by Erol, Umit & Yu, Eden S. H.
- 91-103 Comparison of a weather-adjustment method with end-use load data for residential electricity use
by Goelzt, Richard & Hirst, Eric
- 105-120 Residential demand for wood fuel : A missing data problem
by Garbacz, Christopher & Erickson, Erick
December 1986, Volume 8, Issue 4
September 1986, Volume 8, Issue 3
June 1986, Volume 8, Issue 2
March 1986, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-20 A framework for diagnosing the regional impacts of energy price policies : An application to natural gas deregulation
by Bender, Susan & Kalt, Joseph P. & Lee, Henry
- 21-34 Fuel choice in new fossil fuel electric power plants
by Seifi, Ahmad & McDonald, John F.
- 35-61 Production functions and tract rents in Western U.S. surface coal mining
by Jones, Donald W. & L.Hillsman, Edward & Lee, Russell & Foust, Cheryl B.
- 63-82 Durable good adoption and energy choice in multi-stage production processes : An empirical analysis of household appliances
by Krumm, Ronald J.
- 83-108 Mineral resources and growth in a small, open economy : The Case of Israel
by Shechter, M. & Mayan, R. & Breiner, A.
December 1985, Volume 7, Issue 4
September 1985, Volume 7, Issue 3
June 1985, Volume 7, Issue 2
March 1985, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-6 Alternative electric power plant financing and cost recovery methods : Introduction
by Schuler, Richard E.
- 7-42 The capital recovery question : An overview
by Bower, Richard S.
- 43-47 Comments on The capital recovery question : An overview
by Brigham, Eugene F. & Tapley, T. Craig
- 49-58 The effect of alternative cost recovery methods on planning by electric utilities
by J. Osborne, Richard
- 59-61 Comments on The effect of alternative cost recovery methods on planning by electric utilities
by Herod, J. Steven
- 63-70 Financial and operating implications of economic depreciation : Potential responses by financial institutions and markets
by Hyman, Leonard S. & Reich, Eunice T. & Wilson, Richard S.
- 71-74 Comments on Financial and operating implications of economic depreciation : Potential reponses by financial institutions and markets
by Hunt, Sally
- 75-89 Excess capacity, plant abandonments and prudence : The appropriate regulatory standard
by Berlin, Edward
- 91-103 The quasi-legislative process of state utility regulation and alternative cost recovery methods : Additional regulatory and legal concerns
by Kubitz, Kermit
- 105-114 Incentive effects of utility rate trending
by Perl, Lewis J.
- 115-118 Comments on incentive effects of utility rate trending
by Stevenson, Rodney
- 119-130 Evolving technologies, utility incentives and alternative financing and cost recovery methods
by Peck, Stephen C. & Chapel, Stephen & Vejtasa, Stanley
- 131-132 Comments on evolving technologies, utility incentives and alternative financing and cost recovery methods
by Seidel, Marquis R.
- 133-140 Capital stocks and investment flows in the U.S. economy: The effects of economic pricing in the electric and gas utilities
by Gravelle, Jane G.
- 141-144 Comments on capital stocks and investment flows in the U.S. economy: The effects of economic pricing in the electric and gas utilities
by Myers, Stewart C.
- 145-151 Overall comments
by Kahn, Alfred E.
- 153-160 Summary of findings on electric power financing and cost recovery
by Schuler, Richard E. & Hazelrigg, George Jr.
December 1984, Volume 6, Issue 4
September 1984, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 205-234 A depletable resource under international uncertainty
by Tolley, George S. & Wilman, John D.
- 235-258 Optimal development of an economy with a bounded inflow of one essential resource input
by Eriksson, K. -E. & Islam, S. & Karlsson, S. & Manson, B.
- 259-276 World oil prices and equity returns of major oil and auto companies
by Hilliard, Jimmy E. & Danielsen, Albert L.
- 277-303 Distributional aspects of an energy conserving tax and rebate
by Herendeen, Robert A. & Fazel, Farzaneh
- 305-328 Energy resources in a third world microstate: St. Lucia household energy survey
by Wilkinson, Paul F.
June 1984, Volume 6, Issue 2
December 1983, Volume 5, Issue 4