User cost in oil production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1999.
"Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(4), pages 321-335, June.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1996. "Upstream Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-08, CIRANO.
- Gaudet, G. & Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integraded Industry," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96b13, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," Cahiers de recherche 9604, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Gaudet, G. & Long, N.V. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," Papers 9604, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:303-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2005. "Technological change and petroleum exploration in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 619-632, March.
- Adelman, M. A., 2003. "Comment on: R.W. Bentley, "Global oil & gas depletion", Energy Policy 30 (2002) 189-205," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 389-390, March.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Andrew R. Waxman, 2007. "Profit Sharing Between Governments and Multinationals in Natural Resource Extraction: Evidence From a Firm-Level Panel," NBER Working Papers 13332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thompson, Andrew C., 2001. "The Hotelling Principle, backwardation of futures prices and the values of developed petroleum reserves -- the production constraint hypothesis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 133-156, April.
- Adelman, M. A., 2002. "World oil production & prices 1947-2000," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 169-191.
- Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio, 1999. "An appropriate mechanism of fuels pricing for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 625-636, October.
- Santopietro, George D., 1998. "Alternative methods for estimating resource rent and depletion cost: the case of Argentina's YPF," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-48, March.
- Greene, David L & Jones, Donald W & Leiby, Paul N, 1998. "The outlook for US oil dependence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Alan Gelb & Kai Kaiser & Lorena ViÃ±uela, 2012. "How Much Does Natural Resource Extraction Really Diminish National Wealth? The Implications of Discovery," Working Papers id:4874, eSocialSciences.
- Alan Gelb, Kai Kaiser, and Lorena Vinuela, 2012. "How Much Does Natural Resource Extraction Really Diminish National Wealth? The Implications of Discovery - Working Paper 290," Working Papers 290, Center for Global Development.
- Robert D. Cairns and Graham A. Davis, 2015. "Mineral Depletion and the Rules of Resource Dynamics," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Adelman S).
- Jakobsson, Kristofer & Bentley, Roger & Söderbergh, Bengt & Aleklett, Kjell, 2012. "The end of cheap oil: Bottom-up economic and geologic modeling of aggregate oil production curves," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 860-870.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:13:y:1991:i:3:p:217-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.