Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
2018, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-10 Innovation in mining value chains: New evidence from Latin America
by Pietrobelli, Carlo & Marin, Anabel & Olivari, Jocelyn
- 11-20 Natural resource based growth, global value chains and domestic capabilities in the mining industry
by Katz, Jorge & Pietrobelli, Carlo
- 21-33 Innovative capability building and learning linkages in knowledge-intensive service SMEs in Brazil's mining industry
by Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Piana, Janaina
- 34-48 Innovation in an unfavorable context: Local mining suppliers in Peru
by Molina, Oswaldo
- 49-61 The World Class Supplier Program for mining in Chile: Assessment and perspectives
by Navarro, Lucas
- 62-70 Reprint of: Innovation, learning and competence building in the mining industry. The case of knowledge intensive mining suppliers (KIMS) in Chile
by Stubrin, Lilia
- 71-76 Does mineral development provide a basis for sustainable economic development?
by Dobra, John & Dobra, Matt & Ouedraogo, Abdoulaye
- 77-89 Precious metal returns and oil shocks: A time varying connectedness approach
by Rehman, Mobeen Ur & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Hedström, Axel
- 90-96 Analysis of life-cycle GHG emissions for iron ore mining and processing in China—Uncertainty and trends
by Gan, Yu & Griffin, W. Michael
- 97-110 Does acquisition of mineral resources by firms in resource-importing countries reduce resource prices?
by Morita, Tamaki & Higashida, Keisaku & Takarada, Yasuhiro & Managi, Shunsuke
- 111-124 The volatility-volume relationship in the LME futures market for industrial metals
by Todorova, Neda & Clements, Adam E.
- 125-130 How the globalisation and financialisation of mining Majors affects linkage development with local engineering and technology suppliers in the Queensland resources industry
by Parker, Rachel & Cox, Stephen
- 131-143 Oil sector and technological development: Effects of the mandatory research and development (R&D) investment clause on oil companies in Brazil
by Mancini, Lorenzo & Paz, María José
- 144-149 Evaluation of relative technological innovation capability: Model and case study for China's coal mine
by Wang, Wensheng & Zhang, Chengyi
- 150-158 Assessing supply risks for non-fossil mineral resources via multi-criteria decision analysis
by Jasiński, Dominik & Cinelli, Marco & Dias, Luis C. & Meredith, James & Kirwan, Kerry
- 159-164 Revisiting operating cost in resource extraction industries
by Rademeyer, Maryke C. & Minnitt, Richard C.A. & Falcon, Rosemary M.S.
- 165-174 The risks and rewards of resource-for-infrastructure deals: Lessons from the Congo's Sicomines agreement
by Landry, David
- 175-191 Commodities and corruption – How the middle class and democratic institutions lead to less corruption in resource-rich countries
by Neudorfer, Natascha S.
- 192-201 Global embodied mineral flow between industrial sectors: A network perspective
by Jiang, Meihui & An, Haizhong & Guan, Qing & Sun, Xiaoqi
- 202-218 Measurement of mineral supply diversity and its importance in assessing risk and criticality
by Brown, Teresa
- 219-229 Analysis of green total-factor productivity in China's regional metal industry: A meta-frontier approach
by Feng, Chao & Huang, Jian-Bai & Wang, Miao
- 230-239 Leveraging Zimbabwe's mineral endowment for economic transformation and human development
by Mutandwa, Bright & Genc, Bekir
- 240-249 Land versus livelihoods: Community perspectives on dispossession and marginalization in Ghana's mining sector
by Andrews, Nathan
- 250-256 The Timor Leste Petroleum Fund, veterans and white elephants: Fostering intergenerational equity?
by Doraisami, Anita
- 257-267 Social sciences and the mining sector: Some insights into recent research trends
by Karakaya, Emrah & Nuur, Cali
- 268-276 The impacts on CO2 emission reduction and haze by coal resource tax reform based on dynamic CGE model
by Xu, Xiaoliang & Xu, Xuefen & Chen, Qian & Che, Ying
- 277-294 Foreign aid and political instability in resource-rich countries
by Ravetti, Chiara & Sarr, Mare & Swanson, Tim
- 295-302 Co-existence of stochastic and chaotic behaviour in the copper price time series
by Mastroeni, Loretta & Vellucci, Pierluigi & Naldi, Maurizio
- 303-313 An effects analysis of China's metal mineral resource tax reform: A heterogeneous dynamic multi-regional CGE appraisal
by Zhong, Meirui & Liu, Qing & Zeng, Anqi & Huang, Jianbai
2018, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-9 Green total factor productivity of China's mining and quarrying industry: A global data envelopment analysis
by Zhu, Xuehong & Chen, Ying & Feng, Chao
- 10-29 Do commodities effectively hedge real estate risk? A multi-scale asymmetric DCC approach
by Raza, Naveed & Ali, Sajid & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Raza, Syed Ali
- 30-44 Selecting sustainable supplier countries for Iran's steel industry at three levels by using AHP and TOPSIS methods
by Azimifard, Arezoo & Moosavirad, Seyed Hamed & Ariafar, Shahram
- 45-54 The import competition relationship and intensity in the international iron ore trade: From network perspective
by Hao, Xiaoqing & An, Haizhong & Sun, Xiaoqi & Zhong, Weiqiong
- 55-60 Public policy and future mineral supplies
by Tilton, John E. & Crowson, Phillip C.F. & DeYoung, John H. & Eggert, Roderick G. & Ericsson, Magnus & Guzmán, Juan Ignacio & Humphreys, David & Lagos, Gustavo & Maxwell, Philip & Radetzki, Marian & Singer, Donald A. & Wellmer, Friedrich-W.
- 61-68 Does economic policy uncertainty influence gold prices? Evidence from a nonparametric causality-in-quantiles approach
by Raza, Syed Ali & Shah, Nida & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 69-80 Planning for the local impacts of coal facility closure: Emerging strategies in the U.S. West
by Haggerty, Julia H. & Haggerty, Mark N. & Roemer, Kelli & Rose, Jackson
- 81-87 A model robust real options valuation methodology incorporating climate risk
by Dolan, C. & Blanchet, J. & Iyengar, G. & Lall, U.
- 88-97 Coking coal mining investment: Boosting European Union's raw materials initiative
by Matyjaszek, Marta & Wodarski, Krzysztof & Krzemień, Alicja & Escanciano García-Miranda, Carmen & Suárez Sánchez, Ana
- 98-111 Social impact assessment in the mining sector: Review and comparison of indicators frameworks
by Mancini, Lucia & Sala, Serenella
- 112-121 A stochastic optimization method with in-pit waste and tailings disposal for open pit life-of-mine production planning
by Adrien Rimélé, M. & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos & Gamache, Michel
- 122-136 The role of political-industry nexus in promoting illegal extraction of mineral resources and deforestation: A case of iron ore mining in Goa
by Ranjan, Ram
- 137-146 Development of Israel's natural gas resources: Political, security, and economic dimensions
by Cohen, Erez
- 147-155 Indicators of mining in development: A Q‐methodology investigation of two gold mines in Quang Nam province, Vietnam
by Nguyen, B.N. & Boruff, B. & Tonts, M.
- 156-166 Evaluation of the alternative effects of the indium resource tax on tariffs: An endogenous perspective
by Xue-hong, Zhu & Hai-ling, Li & Mei-rui, Zhong & Yu-lin, Fan & Yi-jun, Zhang
- 167-185 Factors affecting the formation of copper international trade community: Based on resource dependence and network theory
by Dong, Di & Gao, Xiangyun & Sun, Xiaoqi & Liu, Xueyong
- 186-195 Time-varying co-movement of the prices of three metals and oil: Evidence from recursive cointegration
by Mei-Se, Chien & Shu-Jung, Chang Lee & Chien-Chiang, Lee
- 196-212 Gold futures returns and realized moments: A forecasting experiment using a quantile-boosting approach
by Bonato, Matteo & Demirer, Riza & Gupta, Rangan & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 213-223 Biodiversity offsets in limestone quarries: Investigation of practices in Brazil
by Souza, Barbara Almeida & Sánchez, Luis Enrique
- 224-235 Testing for asymmetric nonlinear short- and long-run relationships between bitcoin, aggregate commodity and gold prices
by Bouri, Elie & Gupta, Rangan & Lahiani, Amine & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 236-245 A cointegrating polynomial regression analysis of the material kuznets curve hypothesis
by Grabarczyk, Peter & Wagner, Martin & Frondel, Manuel & Sommer, Stephan
- 246-254 Mutualism, commensalism or parasitism? Perspectives on tailings trade between large-scale and artisanal and small-scale gold mining in Ghana
by Bansah, K.J. & Dumakor-Dupey, N.K. & Stemn, E. & Galecki, G.
- 255-263 Exaggerating unintended effects? Competing narratives on the impact of conflict minerals regulation
by Koch, Dirk-Jan & Kinsbergen, Sara
- 264-277 Does oil really curse democracy? A long-run time-series analysis of 127 countries
by O’Connor, Kelsey J. & Blanco, Luisa R. & Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- 278-280 An integrated fuzzy approach for prioritizing supply chain complexity drivers of an Indian mining equipment manufacturer by Kavilal, E. G., Venkatesan, S. P., Kumar, K. D. H., [Resour. Policy 51 (2017) 204–218]: Suggested modification
by Bhat, Shahid Ahmad & Kumar, Amit
2018, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-2 Foreword: SI in honor of Dick Minnitt
by Musingwini, Cuthbert
- 3-15 A framework for interfacing mineral asset valuation and financial reporting
by Njowa, G. & Musingwini, C.
- 16-30 Analysis of key value drivers for major mining companies for the period 2006–2015
by MacDiarmid, J. & Tholana, T. & Musingwini, C.
- 31-37 The significance of mining backward and forward linkages in reskilling redundant mine workers in South Africa
by Leeuw, Paseka & Mtegha, Hudson
- 38-48 The role of workplace health and safety representatives and the creeping responsibilisation of occupational health and safety on South African mines
by Coulson, Nancy
- 49-58 Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining as a challenge and possible contributor to Sustainable Development
by Zvarivadza, T.
- 59-69 A review of underground stope boundary optimization algorithms
by Nhleko, AS & Tholana, T. & Neingo, PN
- 70-77 Sustainability in the mining industry: An evaluation of the National Planning Commission's diagnostic overview
by Zvarivadza, T.
- 78-86 Resolving artisanal and small-scale mining challenges: Moving from conflict to cooperation for sustainability in mine planning
by Zvarivadza, T. & Nhleko, A.S.
- 87-94 Large scale miners - Communities partnerships: A plausible option for communities survival beyond mine closure
by Zvarivadza, T.
- 95-103 Social licence to operate and the granting of mineral rights in sub-Saharan Africa: Exploring tensions between communities, governments and multi-national mining companies
by Debrah, Akua Asamoah & Mtegha, Hudson & Cawood, Frederick
- 104-117 Applications of variography to process control using an iron ore case study
by Minnitt, Richard C.A.
- 118-124 A comparison of three production rate estimation methods on South African platinum mines
by Neingo, P.N. & Tholana, T. & Nhleko, A.S.
- 125-133 Mine-of-the-future: How is Africa prepared from a mineral and mining engineering education perspective?
by Oshokoya, P.O. & Tetteh, M.N.M.
- 134-140 Review of cut-off grade optimisation from Southern African mines. Student assignment based observations
by Birch, Clinton
- 141-148 Institutional gaps and challenges in artisanal and small-scale mining in South Africa
by Ledwaba, P.F. & Mutemeri, N.
2018, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-8 Legislative analysis on quarry rehabilitation in Selangor, Malaysia
by Yahya, Zaharah binti & Ariffin, Mariani & Abdullah, Sabrina Ho
- 9-19 Impacts of oil volatility shocks on metal markets: A research note
by Dutta, Anupam
- 20-28 Economics literature on joint production of minerals: A survey
by Jordan, Brett
- 29-30 Performance evaluation of outsourcing decision using a BSC and fuzzy AHP approach: A case of the Indian coal mining organization by M., Modak, K., Pathak, K. K., Ghosh [Resour. Policy 52 (2017) 181–191]: Suggested modification
by Bhat, Shahid Ahmad & Kumar, Amit
- 31-48 Simulating producer responses to selected chinese rare earth policies
by Brown, Maxwell & Eggert, Roderick
- 49-54 The impact of gold and crude oil prices on stock market in Turkey: Empirical evidences from ARDL bounds test and combined cointegration
by Tursoy, Turgut & Faisal, Faisal
- 55-61 Copper price estimation using bat algorithm
by Dehghani, Hesam & Bogdanovic, Dejan
- 62-79 Application of predictive data mining to create mine plan flexibility in the face of geological uncertainty
by Ajak, Ajak Duany & Lilford, Eric & Topal, Erkan
- 80-86 Study on the coordinated development of economy, environment and resource in coal-based areas in Shanxi Province in China: Based on the multi-objective optimization model
by Li, Li & Lei, Yalin & Wu, Sanmang & He, Chunyan & Yan, Dan
- 87-95 Modeling the assessment of socio-economical and environmental impacts of sand mining on local communities: A case study of Villages Tatao River Bank in North-western part of Iran
by Farahani, Hossein & Bayazidi, Shadi
- 96-102 Adopting an objective approach to criticality assessment: Learning from the past
by Hatayama, Hiroki & Tahara, Kiyotaka
- 103-112 How do turbulent sectoral conditions sector influence the value of coal mining enterprises? Perspectives from the Central-Eastern Europe coal mining industry
by Jonek-Kowalska, Izabela
- 113-122 A square deal? Mining costs, mining royalties and local government in New South Wales, Australia
by Drew, Joseph & Dollery, Brian Edward & Blackwell, Boyd Dirk
- 123-132 The optimisation rule for investment in mining projects
by Foo, Nam & Bloch, Harry & Salim, Ruhul
- 133-142 Structure and patterns of the international rare earths trade: A complex network analysis
by Hou, Wenyu & Liu, Huifang & Wang, Hui & Wu, Fengyang
- 143-151 A comparative overview of legal frameworks governing water use and waste water discharge in the mining sector
by Thomashausen, Sophie & Maennling, Nicolas & Mebratu-Tsegaye, Tehtena
- 152-162 Direct economic return to government of public geoscience information investments in Chile
by Gildemeister, Martin & Jara, J. Joaquín & Lagos, Gustavo & Marquardt, Carlos & Espinoza, Felipe
- 163-170 Business model for transforming a coal mining asset into a rent generating resource: A study under multiple strategic frameworks
by Prasad, Sanjeev K.
- 171-183 The impact of variability and correlation of selected geological parameters on the economic assessment of bituminous coal deposits with use of non-parametric bootstrap and copula-based Monte Carlo simulation
by Kopacz, Michał & Sobczyk, Eugeniusz J. & Galica, Dominik
- 184-191 Cutoff grade optimization in open pit mines using genetic algorithm
by Ahmadi, Mohammad Reza & Shahabi, Reza Shakoor
- 192-195 A note on the implied volatility spillovers between gold and silver markets
by Dutta, Anupam
- 196-209 Follow the money: Aggregate, sectoral and spatial effects of an energy boom on local earnings
by Weinstein, Amanda L. & Partridge, Mark D. & Tsvetkova, Alexandra
- 210-222 Challenges in implementing the corporate responsibility to respect human rights in the context of project-induced displacement and resettlement
by van der Ploeg, Lidewij & Vanclay, Frank
- 223-232 Is natural resource abundance a stimulus for financial development in the USA?
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Naeem, Muhammad & Ahad, Muhammad & Tahir, Iqbal
- 233-243 Corporate social responsibility and local context: The case of mining in Southern Africa
by Corrigan, Caitlin C.
- 244-252 Do precious metal spot prices influence each other? Evidence from a nonparametric causality-in-quantiles approach
by Bhatia, Vaneet & Das, Debojyoti & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hasim, Haslifah M.
2017, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-8 Disparate impacts of coal mining and reclamation concerns for West Virginia and central Appalachia
by Surber, Sarah J. & Simonton, D. Scott
- 9-24 Price forecasting in the precious metal market: A multivariate EMD denoising approach
by He, Kaijian & Chen, Yanhui & Tso, Geoffrey K.F.
- 25-42 Innovation and economic growth in the mining industry: Evidence from China's listed companies
by Fan, Songmei & Yan, Jingjing & Sha, Jinghua
- 43-52 The neglected role of local institutions in the ‘resource curse’ debate. Limestone mining in the Krobo region of Ghana
by Lawer, Eric Tamatey & Lukas, Martin C. & Jørgensen, Stig H.
- 53-57 Does gold act as a hedge against inflation in the UK? Evidence from a fractional cointegration approach over 1257 to 2016
by Aye, Goodness C. & Carcel, Hector & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan
- 58-70 Volatility forecasting using high frequency data: The role of after-hours information and leverage effects
by Zhu, Xuehong & Zhang, Hongwei & Zhong, Meirui
- 71-80 Potash ownership and extraction: Between a rock and a hard place in Saskatchewan
by Vining, Aidan R. & Moore, Mark A.
- 81-87 The synchronized and exceptional price performance of oil and gold: Explanations and prospects
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Radetzki, Marian
- 88-96 How “black swan” disruptions impact minor metals
by Sprecher, Benjamin & Reemeyer, Laurie & Alonso, Elisa & Kuipers, Koen & Graedel, Thomas E.
- 97-108 Extractive industries in forest landscapes: options for synergy with REDD+ and development of standards in the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Hund, Kirsten & Schure, Jolien & van der Goes, Arend
- 109-116 Shootings and burning excavators: Some rapid reflections on the Government of Ghana's handling of the informal Galamsey mining ‘menace’
by Hilson, Gavin
- 117-129 Surface-strip coal mine land rehabilitation planning in South Africa and Australia: Maturity and opportunities for improvement
by Weyer, Vanessa D. & Truter, Wayne F. & Lechner, Alex M. & Unger, Corinne J.
- 130-136 Recent experiences of copper on the Shanghai futures exchange: Some lessons for warehouse monitoring
by Geman, Helyette & Scheiber, Matthias
- 137-146 Conceptualising the role of dialogue in social licence to operate
by Mercer-Mapstone, Lucy & Rifkin, Will & Moffat, Kieren & Louis, Winnifred
- 149-156 Oil shock in the Caspian Basin: Diversification policy and subsidized economies
by Bayramov, Vugar & Abbas, Gulnara
- 157-166 Social perception at the onset of a mining development in Eastern Amazonia, Brazil
by Matlaba, Valente J. & Mota, José Aroudo & Maneschy, Maria Cristina & Filipe dos Santos, Jorge
- 167-175 Innovation, learning and competence building in the mining industry. The case of knowledge intensive mining suppliers (KIMS) in Chile
by Stubrin, Lilia
- 176-188 Cluster perpetuation: Maintenance of competitive advantages over time. The case of Chile's large north
by Pezoa-Fuentes, Claudia & Vidal-Suñé, Antoni
2017, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-11 The peril and promise of resource nationalism: A case analysis of Mongolia's mining development
by Ganbold, Misheelt & Ali, Saleem H.
- 12-19 EU methodology for critical raw materials assessment: Policy needs and proposed solutions for incremental improvements
by Blengini, Gian Andrea & Nuss, Philip & Dewulf, Jo & Nita, Viorel & Peirò, Laura Talens & Vidal-Legaz, Beatriz & Latunussa, Cynthia & Mancini, Lucia & Blagoeva, Darina & Pennington, David & Pellegrini, Mattia & Van Maercke, Alexis & Solar, Slavko & Grohol, Milan & Ciupagea, Constantin
- 20-25 Evaluation on the coupling coordination of resources and environment carrying capacity in Chinese mining economic zones
by Wang, Ran & Cheng, Jinhua & Zhu, Yali & Lu, Peixin
- 26-45 Rare-earth elements market: A historical and financial perspective
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 46-55 Putting social license to operate on the map: A social, actuarial and political risk and licensing model (SAP Model)
by Bice, Sara & Brueckner, Martin & Pforr, Christof
- 56-63 Quantile causality between gold commodity and gold stock prices
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugolini, Andrea
- 66-76 Rare earth elements mining investment: It is not all about China
by Riesgo García, María Victoria & Krzemień, Alicja & Manzanedo del Campo, Miguel Ángel & Menéndez Álvarez, Mario & Gent, Malcolm Richard
- 77-87 Analysis of energy-related CO2 emissions in China’s mining industry: Evidence and policy implications
by Wang, Miao & Feng, Chao
- 88-102 Time-varying volatility spillovers between stock and precious metal markets with portfolio implications
by Mensi, Walid & Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed & Hoon Kang, Sang
- 103-108 Geodiversity as a precious national resource: A note on the role of geoparks
by Ruban, Dmitry A.
- 109-116 Oil and gas development in Greenland: A social license to operate, trust and legitimacy in environmental governance
by Smits, Coco C.A. & van Leeuwen, Judith & van Tatenhove, Jan P.M.
- 117-124 Time series analysis of co-movements in the prices of gold and oil: Fractional cointegration approach
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S. & Awe, Olushina O.
- 125-134 Exploring the impacts of coal mining on host communities in Shanxi, China – using subjective data
by Li, Qian & Stoeckl, Natalie & King, David & Gyuris, Emma
- 135-146 Investor demand, market efficiency and spot-futures relation: Further evidence from crude palm oil
by Go, You-How & Lau, Wee-Yeap
- 147-163 Oil dependence, quality of political institutions and economic growth: A panel VAR approach
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Cunado, Juncal & Filis, George & Gracia, Fernando Perez de
- 164-172 The role of financial development in the oil-growth nexus
by Moradbeigi, Maryam & Law, Siong Hook
- 173-189 Security of mineral resources: A new framework for quantitative assessment of criticality
by Daw, Georges
- 190-200 Rural livelihoods, large-scale mining and agrarian change in Mapela, Limpopo, South Africa
by Mtero, Farai
- 201-207 Environmental reporting policy of the mining industry leaders in Poland
by Pactwa, Katarzyna & Woźniak, Justyna
- 208-218 Can economic policy uncertainty and investors sentiment predict commodities returns and volatility?
by Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Raza, Naveed & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ali, Sajid & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 219-225 Effect of copper slag, iron slag and recycled concrete aggregate on the mechanical properties of concrete
by Vijayaraghavan, J. & Jude, A. Belin & Thivya, J.
- 226-237 Turning resource curse into development dividends in Guinea-Bissau
by Arvanitis, Yannis & Weigert, Maxime
- 238-246 The determinants of Chinese nonferrous metals imports and exports
by Zheng, Yafei & Shao, Yanmin & Wang, Shouyang
- 247-258 Quantitative estimation of resource nationalism by binary choice logit model for panel data
by Li, Wenhua & Adachi, Tsuyoshi
- 259-266 Social management capability, human migration and the global mining industry
by Owen, John R. & Kemp, Deanna
- 267-273 Could Lynas make a difference in the global political economy of Rare Earth Elements in future?
by Jamaludin, Husna & Lahiri-Dutt, Kuntala
- 274-282 The Social Licence to Operate: Ambiguities and the neutralization of harm in Mongolia
by Meesters, Marieke Evelien & Behagel, Jelle Hendrik
- 283-299 Enhancing the assessment of critical resource use at the country level with the SCARCE method – Case study of Germany
by Bach, Vanessa & Finogenova, Natalia & Berger, Markus & Winter, Lisa & Finkbeiner, Matthias
- 300-316 Financialization of metal markets: Does futures trading influence spot prices and volatility?
by Mayer, Herbert & Rathgeber, Andreas & Wanner, Markus
- 317-327 An evaluating system for scientific mining of China's coal resources
by Li, Chong-Mao & Nie, Rui
- 328-339 Mineral taxes and the local public goods provision in mining communities
by Paredes, Dusan & Rivera, Nathaly M.
- 340-346 Do iron ore price bubbles occur?
by Su, Chi-Wei & Wang, Kai-Hua & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Dumitrescu–Peculea, Adelina
- 347-355 Meaningful dialogue outcomes contribute to laying a foundation for social licence to operate
by Mercer-Mapstone, Lucy & Rifkin, Will & Louis, Winnifred & Moffat, Kieren
- 356-368 Defusing the social minefield of gold sites in Kamituga, South Kivu. From legal pluralism to the re-making of institutions?
by Kilosho Buraye, Janvier & Stoop, Nik & Verpoorten, Marijke
- 369-377 Quantitative impacts of royalties on mineral projects
by Lilford, Eric V.
- 378-383 Benchmarking of mining companies extracting hard coal in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin
by Vaněk, Michal & Bora, Petr & Maruszewska, Ewa Wanda & Kašparková, Alena
- 384-393 Application of Present Value-Volume (PV-V) and NPV-Cumulative Total Ore (NPV-CTO) fractal modelling for mining strategy selection
by Yasrebi, Amir Bijan & Hezarkhani, Ardeshir & Afzal, Peyman
- 394-407 Long-term availability of global uranium resources
by Monnet, Antoine & Gabriel, Sophie & Percebois, Jacques
- 408-418 Mining-induced displacement and resettlement in China: A study covering 27 villages in 6 provinces
by Yang, Xiuyun & Zhao, Heng & Ho, Peter
2017, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-6 Overview of an effective governance policy for mineral resource sustainability in Malaysia
by Goh, Eric & Effendi, Shahar
- 7-18 Towards sustainable mining (Part I): Valuing investment opportunities in the mining sector
by Espinoza, R. David & Rojo, Javier
- 19-28 Research on Mineral Resources and Environment of Salt Lakes in Qinghai Province based on System Dynamics Theory
by Kong, Rui & Xue, Fangfang & Wang, Jing & Zhai, Haiyan & Zhao, Lina
- 29-38 Towards sustainable mining (part II): Accounting for mine reclamation and post reclamation care liabilities
by Espinoza, R. David & Morris, Jeremy W.F.
- 39-53 Competitiveness analysis of coal industry in China: A diamond model study
by Wu, Yunna & Xiao, Xinli & Song, Zongyun
- 54-64 An exploration on corporate-community relationship in mining sector in China – Lessons from Yunnan Phosphate Chemical Group Co., Ltd
by Wang, Jian & Huang, Xu & Hu, Ke & Cui, Zhou-quan & Li, Xin
- 65-71 Determinants of country competitiveness in attracting mining investments: An empirical analysis
by Jara, J. Joaquín
- 72-80 Polish tax policy - its impact on the mineral sector
by Kulczycka, Joanna & Wirth, Herbert & Hausner, Jerzy
- 81-89 Strategic management of the potash industry in Russia
by Dmitrieva, D. & Ilinova, A. & Kraslawski, A.
- 90-99 Subsidy and natural resource curse: Evidence from plant level observations in Iran
by Rahmati, Mohammad H. & Karimirad, Ali
- 100-106 Geoeconomics of fluorspar as strategic and critical mineral in Iran
by Masoudi, S.M. & Ezzati, E. & Rashidnejad-Omran, N. & Moradzadeh, Ali
- 107-113 Economic and social determinants of global physical flows of critical metals
by Shigetomi, Yosuke & Nansai, Keisuke & Kagawa, Shigemi & Kondo, Yasushi & Tohno, Susumu
- 114-121 China's provincial exhaustible resources rent and produced capital stock—Based on Hartwick's rule
by Yu, Yun & Lei, Yalin
- 122-133 Are natural resource windfalls a blessing or a curse in democratic settings? Globalised assemblages and the problematic impacts of oil on Ghana's development
by Siakwah, Pius
- 134-153 The global rare earth element exploration boom: An analysis of resources outside of China and discussion of development perspectives
by Paulick, Holger & Machacek, Erika
- 154-164 Economic diversification in resource rich countries: History, state of knowledge and research agenda
by Alsharif, Nouf & Bhattacharyya, Sambit & Intartaglia, Maurizio
- 165-172 Mental fatigue, cognitive bias and safety paradox in chinese coal mines
by Yu, Haimiao & Chen, Hong & Long, Ruyin
- 173-180 The transfer of embodied carbon in copper international trade: An industry chain perspective
by Dong, Di & An, Haizhong & Huang, Shupei
- 181-191 Performance evaluation of outsourcing decision using a BSC and Fuzzy AHP approach: A case of the Indian coal mining organization
by Modak, Mousumi & Pathak, Khanindra & Ghosh, Kunal Kanti
- 192-200 Economic and social aspects of restructuring Polish coal mining: Focusing on Poland and the EU
by Manowska, Anna & Osadnik, Katarzyna Tobór & Wyganowska, Małgorzata
- 201-206 Cointegration and nonlinear causality amongst gold, oil, and the Indian stock market: Evidence from implied volatility indices
by Bouri, Elie & Jain, Anshul & Biswal, P.C. & Roubaud, David
- 207-216 Sustainability strategies for dimension stones industry based on Northwest region of Espírito Santo State, Brazil
by Macedo, Dione & Mori Junior, Renzo & Pimentel Mizusaki, Ana Maria
- 217-225 The political economy of petroleum investments and land acquisition standards in Africa: The case of Tanzania
by Pedersen, Rasmus Hundsbæk & Kweka, Opportuna
- 226-234 Poverty and mine’s compensation package: Experiences of local farmers in Prestea mining community
by Adonteng-Kissi, Obed
- 235-244 Assessment of potential copper scrap in China and policy recommendation
by Wang, Minxi & Chen, Wu & Zhou, Yang & Li, Xin
- 245-254 The art and science of community relations: Procedural fairness at Newmont's Waihi Gold operations, New Zealand
by Lacey, Justine & Carr-Cornish, Simone & Zhang, Airong & Eglinton, Kelvyn & Moffat, Kieren
- 257-265 Does oil predict gold? A nonparametric causality-in-quantiles approach
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Balcilar, Mehmet & Abidin Ozdemir, Zeynel
- 266-272 Valuing environmental impacts of mercury emissions from gold mining: Dollar per troy ounce estimates for twelve open-pit, small-scale, and artisanal mining sites
by Gulley, Andrew L.
- 273-276 The crisis of granite and the success of marble: errors and market strategies. The Sardinian case
by Careddu, Nicola & Siotto, Giampaolo & Marras, Graziella
- 277-283 Convenience yield of accessible inventories and imports: A case study of the Chinese copper market
by Kim, Soohyeon & Kim, Jihyo & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 284-295 Beyond social capital: A strategic action fields approach to social licence to operate
by Wright, Susan & Bice, Sara
- 296-307 Valuation of a hypothetical mining project under commodity price and exchange rate uncertainties by using numerical methods
by Aminrostamkolaee, Behnam & Scroggs, Jeffrey S. & Borghei, Matin Sadat & Safdari-Vaighani, Ali & Mohammadi, Teymour & Hossein Pourkazemi, Mohammad
- 308-319 Dependence of stock markets with gold and bonds under bullish and bearish market states
by Hussain Shahzad, Syed Jawad & Raza, Naveed & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ali, Azwadi
- 320-326 Relationship between FDI, foreign ownership restrictions, and technology transfer in the resources sector: A derivation approach
by Ghebrihiwet, Nahom & Motchenkova, Evgenia
- 327-335 Quantifying the relative availability of high-tech by-product metals – The cases of gallium, germanium and indium
by Frenzel, Max & Mikolajczak, Claire & Reuter, Markus A. & Gutzmer, Jens
- 336-348 The driving forces of material use in China: An index decomposition analysis
by Wang, Zhiping & Feng, Chao & Chen, Jinyu & Huang, Jianbai
- 349-357 Substitution strategies for reducing the use of rare earths in wind turbines
by Pavel, Claudiu C. & Lacal-Arántegui, Roberto & Marmier, Alain & Schüler, Doris & Tzimas, Evangelos & Buchert, Matthias & Jenseit, Wolfgang & Blagoeva, Darina
- 358-365 Dynamics of crude oil and gold price post 2008 global financial crisis – New evidence from threshold vector error-correction model
by Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal
- 366-376 Corporate social responsibility in resource companies – Opportunities for developing positive benefits and lasting legacies
by Fordham, Anne Elizabeth & Robinson, Guy M. & Blackwell, Boyd Dirk
- 379-388 Indigenous – corporate private governance and legitimacy: Lessons learned from impact and benefit agreements
by Craik, Neil & Gardner, Holly & McCarthy, Daniel
- 389-392 Metal prices and stock market performance: Is there an empirical link?
by Irandoust, Manuchehr
- 393-404 A dynamic model for valuing flexible mining exploration projects under uncertainty
by Miranda, Oscar & Brandão, Luiz E. & Lazo Lazo, Juan
- 405-417 Proposal of an indicator-based sustainability assessment framework for the mining sector of APEC economies
by Bui, Nuong Thi & Kawamura, Akira & Kim, Kyoung Woong & Prathumratana, Lunchakorn & Kim, Tae-Heok & Yoon, Suk-Ho & Jang, Min & Amaguchi, Hideo & Bui, Duong Du & Truong, Ngoc Tu
- 418-426 The drawbacks of privatization: Artisanal gold mining in Burkina Faso 1986–2016
by Werthmann, Katja
- 427-434 Forecasting copper prices by decision tree learning
by Liu, Chang & Hu, Zhenhua & Li, Yan & Liu, Shaojun
2017, Volume 51, Issue C