Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
2018, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-6 Raw materials associated with extractive industry: An overview
by Careddu, Nicola & Dino, Giovanna Antonella & Danielsen, Svein Willy & Přikryl, Richard
- 7-16 Preliminary volume and concentration estimation of the Aijala tailings pond – Evaluation of geophysical methods
by Markovaara-Koivisto, Mira & Valjus, Tuire & Tarvainen, Timo & Huotari, Taija & Lerssi, Jouni & Eklund, Mikael
- 17-23 Serpentinitic waste materials from the dimension stone industry: Characterization, possible reuses and critical issues
by Cavallo, Alessandro
- 24-32 Sustainable exploitation of mafic rock quarry waste for carbon sequestration following ball milling
by Rigopoulos, Ioannis & Török, Ákos & Kyratsi, Theodora & Delimitis, Andreas & Ioannou, Ioannis
- 33-43 Sustainable approach towards extractive waste management: Two case studies from Italy
by Dino, Giovanna Antonella & Mehta, Neha & Rossetti, Piergiorgio & Ajmone-Marsan, Franco & De Luca, Domenico Antonio
- 44-49 Naturally occurring asbestos: Validation of PCOM quantitative determination
by Baietto, Oliviero & Marini, Paola
- 50-61 Landfill mining from extractive waste facilities: The importance of a correct site characterisation and evaluation of the potentialities. A case study from Italy
by Dino, Giovanna Antonella & Rossetti, Piergiorgio & Perotti, Luigi & Alberto, Walter & Sarkka, Heikki & Coulon, Frédéric & Wagland, Stuart & Griffiths, Zoe & Rodeghiero, Franco
- 62-67 Laboratory investigation on use of quarry waste in open graded friction course
by Gautam, Pradeep Kumar & Kalla, Pawan & Nagar, Ravindra & Jethoo, Ajay Singh
- 68-76 Application of Quebec recycling guidelines to assess the use feasibility of waste rocks as construction aggregates
by Benarchid, Youssef & Taha, Yassine & Argane, Rabei & Benzaazoua, Mostafa
- 77-84 Sustainable reuse of marble sludge in tyre mixtures
by Marras, Graziella & Careddu, Nicola
- 85-94 Urban geoheritage complexity: Evidence of a unique natural resource from Shiraz city in Iran
by Habibi, Tahereh & Ponedelnik, Alena A. & Yashalova, Natalia N. & Ruban, Dmitry A.
- 95-102 Rare earth elements price forecasting by means of transgenic time series developed with ARIMA models
by Riesgo García, María Victoria & Krzemień, Alicja & Manzanedo del Campo, Miguel Ángel & Escanciano García-Miranda, Carmen & Sánchez Lasheras, Fernando
- 103-116 Decomposition of energy-related CO2 emissions in China's iron and steel industry: A comprehensive decomposition framework
by Song, Yi & Huang, Jian-Bai & Feng, Chao
- 117-124 The cost of mineral depletion in Latin America: An exergoecology view
by Palacios, Jose-Luis & Calvo, Guiomar & Valero, Alicia & Valero, Antonio
- 125-138 Exploring the Elliott Wave Principle to interpret metal commodity price cycles
by Marañon, Matias & Kumral, Mustafa
- 139-147 Material and value flows of iron in Chinese international trade from 2010 to 2016
by Qiangfeng, Li & Weiqiong, Zhong & Gaoshang, Wang & Jinhua, Cheng & Tao, Dai & Bojie, Wen & Liang, Liang & Qindong, Yang
- 148-159 Estimation of carbon efficiency decomposition in materials and potential material savings for China's construction industry
by Zhang, Puwei & You, Jianxin & Jia, Guangshe & Chen, Jindao & Yu, Anyu
- 160-183 Price and income elasticity of demand for mineral commodities
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 184-191 The state of outsourcing in the Canadian mining industry
by Baatartogtokh, Baljir & Dunbar, W. Scott & van Zyl, Dirk
- 192-199 Critical minerals: A review of elemental trends in comprehensive criticality studies
by Hayes, Sarah M. & McCullough, Erin A.
- 200-209 Simulation analysis of the spread of a supply crisis based on the global natural graphite trade network
by Wang, Xingxing & Li, Huajiao & Yao, Huajun & Zhu, Depeng & Liu, Nairong
- 210-216 Using data mining techniques to analyze the influencing factor of unsafe behaviors in Chinese underground coal mines
by Qiao, Wanguan & Liu, Quanlong & Li, Xinchun & Luo, Xixi & Wan, YuLong
- 217-226 Pinning down the social license to operate (SLO): The problem of normative complexity
by Brueckner, Martin & Eabrasu, Marian
- 227-237 Mine mechanisation and distributional conflict in rural South Africa
by Mnwana, Sonwabile & Bowman, Andrew
- 238-249 The trade-security nexus and U.S. policy making in critical minerals
by He, Yujia
- 250-264 Estimating the impact of China's export policy on tin prices: a mode decomposition counterfactual analysis method
by Zhu, Yongguang & Xu, Deyi & Cheng, Jinhua & Ali, Saleem Hassan
- 265-273 An econometric analysis of the Saudi Arabia's crude oil strategy
by Dagoumas, Athanasios & Perifanis, Theodosios & Polemis, Michael
- 274-281 Price determination in the electrolytic aluminum industry: The role of electricity prices
by Shi, Wenming & Wang, Ganggang & Zhao, Xu & Feng, Xuehao & Wu, Jun
- 282-290 Can the market value state-owned enterprises without privatizing them? An application to natural resources companies
by Wagner, Rodrigo
- 291-297 Resource tax on rare earths in China: Policy evolution and market responses
by Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin
- 298-317 Planning the future exploitation of ornamental stones in Portugal using a weighed multi-dimensional approach
by Carvalho, J. & Lopes, C. & Mateus, A. & Martins, L. & Goulão, M.
- 318-328 Government size and openness: Evidence from the commodity boom in Latin America
by Vianna, Andre C. & Mollick, Andre V.
- 329-339 Revisiting the Prebisch-Singer hypothesis of a secular decline in the terms of trade of primary commodities (1900–2016). A dynamic regime approach
by Geronimi, Vincent & Taranco, Armand
- 340-350 Going Viral: How attacks in social media can erode confidence in mining. The Samarco-yellow fever example from Brazil
by Armstrong, Margaret & Petter, Renato & Petter, Carlos
- 351-359 Normative principles and the sustainable use of geologically scarce mineral resources
by Henckens, M.L.C.M. & Ryngaert, C.M.J. & Driessen, P.P.J. & Worrell, E.
- 360-370 Influence of power regimes on identification and mitigation of material criticality: The case of platinum group metals in the automotive sector
by Lapko, Yulia & Trucco, Paolo
- 371-378 Social licensing and mining in South Africa: Reflections from community protests at a mining site
by Matebesi, Sethulego & Marais, Lochner
- 379-388 Toward generalization of futures contracts for raw materials: A probabilistic answer applied to metal markets
by Fizaine, Florian
- 389-410 Analysis of supply chain complexity drivers for Indian mining equipment manufacturing companies combining SAP-LAP and AHP
by Chand, Pushpendu & Thakkar, Jitesh J. & Ghosh, Kunal Kanti
- 411-426 Natural resources, financial development and institutional quality in Africa: Is there a resource curse?
by Dwumfour, Richard Adjei & Ntow-Gyamfi, Matthew
- 427-434 Interdependence structure of precious metal prices: A multi-scale perspective
by Tweneboah, George & Alagidede, Paul
- 435-445 Challenges and opportunities of environmental policy implementation: Empirical evidence from Ghana's gold mining sector
by Tuokuu, Francis Xavier Dery & Gruber, James S. & Idemudia, Uwafiokun & Kayira, Jean
- 446-459 Resource curse? The case of Kern County
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Gearhart, Richard S.
- 460-467 Impact of policy reforms on the productivity growth of Indian coal mining: A decomposition analysis
by Sahoo, Auro Kumar & Sahu, Naresh Chandra & Sahoo, Dukhabandhu
- 468-478 A critical review of the social aspects of mine closure
by Bainton, Nicholas & Holcombe, Sarah
- 479-486 Research on the sustainable development of China’s coal cities based on lock-in effect
by Hou, Yanliang & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Zhang, Linling
- 487-494 The driving forces and potential mitigation of energy-related CO2 emissions in China's metal industry
by Feng, Chao & Huang, Jian-Bai & Wang, Miao
- 495-505 Corporate social responsibility, risk and development in the mining industry
by Frederiksen, Tomas
- 506-515 Can rural producer organisations transform rural production and trade? The case of Zambia's artisanal and small-scale mining associations
by Siwale, Agatha
- 516-524 Evaluation on community development programs in mining industry: A case study of small and medium enterprise in China
by Wang, Jian & Huang, Xu & Hu, Ke & Li, Xin
- 525-531 Cost of capital and discount rates in cash flow valuations for resources projects
by Lilford, Eric & Maybee, Bryan & Packey, Dan
- 532-543 What drives the demand for information in the commodity market?
by Aharon, David Y. & Qadan, Mahmoud
- 544-552 Natural resource dependence and economic growth: A TOPSIS/DEA analysis of innovation efficiency
by Namazi, Mehdi & Mohammadi, Emran
- 553-562 On resource depletion and productivity: The case of the Chilean copper industry
by Villena, Marcelo & Greve, Fernando
2018, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-10 Innovation in mining value chains: New evidence from Latin America
by Pietrobelli, Carlo & Marin, Anabel & Olivari, Jocelyn
- 11-20 Natural resource based growth, global value chains and domestic capabilities in the mining industry
by Katz, Jorge & Pietrobelli, Carlo
- 21-33 Innovative capability building and learning linkages in knowledge-intensive service SMEs in Brazil's mining industry
by Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Piana, Janaina
- 34-48 Innovation in an unfavorable context: Local mining suppliers in Peru
by Molina, Oswaldo
- 49-61 The World Class Supplier Program for mining in Chile: Assessment and perspectives
by Navarro, Lucas
- 62-70 Reprint of: Innovation, learning and competence building in the mining industry. The case of knowledge intensive mining suppliers (KIMS) in Chile
by Stubrin, Lilia
- 71-76 Does mineral development provide a basis for sustainable economic development?
by Dobra, John & Dobra, Matt & Ouedraogo, Abdoulaye
- 77-89 Precious metal returns and oil shocks: A time varying connectedness approach
by Rehman, Mobeen Ur & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Hedström, Axel
- 90-96 Analysis of life-cycle GHG emissions for iron ore mining and processing in China—Uncertainty and trends
by Gan, Yu & Griffin, W. Michael
- 97-110 Does acquisition of mineral resources by firms in resource-importing countries reduce resource prices?
by Morita, Tamaki & Higashida, Keisaku & Takarada, Yasuhiro & Managi, Shunsuke
- 111-124 The volatility-volume relationship in the LME futures market for industrial metals
by Todorova, Neda & Clements, Adam E.
- 125-130 How the globalisation and financialisation of mining Majors affects linkage development with local engineering and technology suppliers in the Queensland resources industry
by Parker, Rachel & Cox, Stephen
- 131-143 Oil sector and technological development: Effects of the mandatory research and development (R&D) investment clause on oil companies in Brazil
by Mancini, Lorenzo & Paz, María José
- 144-149 Evaluation of relative technological innovation capability: Model and case study for China's coal mine
by Wang, Wensheng & Zhang, Chengyi
- 150-158 Assessing supply risks for non-fossil mineral resources via multi-criteria decision analysis
by Jasiński, Dominik & Cinelli, Marco & Dias, Luis C. & Meredith, James & Kirwan, Kerry
- 159-164 Revisiting operating cost in resource extraction industries
by Rademeyer, Maryke C. & Minnitt, Richard C.A. & Falcon, Rosemary M.S.
- 165-174 The risks and rewards of resource-for-infrastructure deals: Lessons from the Congo's Sicomines agreement
by Landry, David
- 175-191 Commodities and corruption – How the middle class and democratic institutions lead to less corruption in resource-rich countries
by Neudorfer, Natascha S.
- 192-201 Global embodied mineral flow between industrial sectors: A network perspective
by Jiang, Meihui & An, Haizhong & Guan, Qing & Sun, Xiaoqi
- 202-218 Measurement of mineral supply diversity and its importance in assessing risk and criticality
by Brown, Teresa
- 219-229 Analysis of green total-factor productivity in China's regional metal industry: A meta-frontier approach
by Feng, Chao & Huang, Jian-Bai & Wang, Miao
- 230-239 Leveraging Zimbabwe's mineral endowment for economic transformation and human development
by Mutandwa, Bright & Genc, Bekir
- 240-249 Land versus livelihoods: Community perspectives on dispossession and marginalization in Ghana's mining sector
by Andrews, Nathan
- 250-256 The Timor Leste Petroleum Fund, veterans and white elephants: Fostering intergenerational equity?
by Doraisami, Anita
- 257-267 Social sciences and the mining sector: Some insights into recent research trends
by Karakaya, Emrah & Nuur, Cali
- 268-276 The impacts on CO2 emission reduction and haze by coal resource tax reform based on dynamic CGE model
by Xu, Xiaoliang & Xu, Xuefen & Chen, Qian & Che, Ying
- 277-294 Foreign aid and political instability in resource-rich countries
by Ravetti, Chiara & Sarr, Mare & Swanson, Tim
- 295-302 Co-existence of stochastic and chaotic behaviour in the copper price time series
by Mastroeni, Loretta & Vellucci, Pierluigi & Naldi, Maurizio
- 303-313 An effects analysis of China's metal mineral resource tax reform: A heterogeneous dynamic multi-regional CGE appraisal
by Zhong, Meirui & Liu, Qing & Zeng, Anqi & Huang, Jianbai
2018, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-9 Green total factor productivity of China's mining and quarrying industry: A global data envelopment analysis
by Zhu, Xuehong & Chen, Ying & Feng, Chao
- 10-29 Do commodities effectively hedge real estate risk? A multi-scale asymmetric DCC approach
by Raza, Naveed & Ali, Sajid & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Raza, Syed Ali
- 30-44 Selecting sustainable supplier countries for Iran's steel industry at three levels by using AHP and TOPSIS methods
by Azimifard, Arezoo & Moosavirad, Seyed Hamed & Ariafar, Shahram
- 45-54 The import competition relationship and intensity in the international iron ore trade: From network perspective
by Hao, Xiaoqing & An, Haizhong & Sun, Xiaoqi & Zhong, Weiqiong
- 55-60 Public policy and future mineral supplies
by Tilton, John E. & Crowson, Phillip C.F. & DeYoung, John H. & Eggert, Roderick G. & Ericsson, Magnus & Guzmán, Juan Ignacio & Humphreys, David & Lagos, Gustavo & Maxwell, Philip & Radetzki, Marian & Singer, Donald A. & Wellmer, Friedrich-W.
- 61-68 Does economic policy uncertainty influence gold prices? Evidence from a nonparametric causality-in-quantiles approach
by Raza, Syed Ali & Shah, Nida & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 69-80 Planning for the local impacts of coal facility closure: Emerging strategies in the U.S. West
by Haggerty, Julia H. & Haggerty, Mark N. & Roemer, Kelli & Rose, Jackson
- 81-87 A model robust real options valuation methodology incorporating climate risk
by Dolan, C. & Blanchet, J. & Iyengar, G. & Lall, U.
- 88-97 Coking coal mining investment: Boosting European Union's raw materials initiative
by Matyjaszek, Marta & Wodarski, Krzysztof & Krzemień, Alicja & Escanciano García-Miranda, Carmen & Suárez Sánchez, Ana
- 98-111 Social impact assessment in the mining sector: Review and comparison of indicators frameworks
by Mancini, Lucia & Sala, Serenella
- 112-121 A stochastic optimization method with in-pit waste and tailings disposal for open pit life-of-mine production planning
by Adrien Rimélé, M. & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos & Gamache, Michel
- 122-136 The role of political-industry nexus in promoting illegal extraction of mineral resources and deforestation: A case of iron ore mining in Goa
by Ranjan, Ram
- 137-146 Development of Israel's natural gas resources: Political, security, and economic dimensions
by Cohen, Erez
- 147-155 Indicators of mining in development: A Q‐methodology investigation of two gold mines in Quang Nam province, Vietnam
by Nguyen, B.N. & Boruff, B. & Tonts, M.
- 156-166 Evaluation of the alternative effects of the indium resource tax on tariffs: An endogenous perspective
by Xue-hong, Zhu & Hai-ling, Li & Mei-rui, Zhong & Yu-lin, Fan & Yi-jun, Zhang
- 167-185 Factors affecting the formation of copper international trade community: Based on resource dependence and network theory
by Dong, Di & Gao, Xiangyun & Sun, Xiaoqi & Liu, Xueyong
- 186-195 Time-varying co-movement of the prices of three metals and oil: Evidence from recursive cointegration
by Mei-Se, Chien & Shu-Jung, Chang Lee & Chien-Chiang, Lee
- 196-212 Gold futures returns and realized moments: A forecasting experiment using a quantile-boosting approach
by Bonato, Matteo & Demirer, Riza & Gupta, Rangan & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 213-223 Biodiversity offsets in limestone quarries: Investigation of practices in Brazil
by Souza, Barbara Almeida & Sánchez, Luis Enrique
- 224-235 Testing for asymmetric nonlinear short- and long-run relationships between bitcoin, aggregate commodity and gold prices
by Bouri, Elie & Gupta, Rangan & Lahiani, Amine & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 236-245 A cointegrating polynomial regression analysis of the material kuznets curve hypothesis
by Grabarczyk, Peter & Wagner, Martin & Frondel, Manuel & Sommer, Stephan
- 246-254 Mutualism, commensalism or parasitism? Perspectives on tailings trade between large-scale and artisanal and small-scale gold mining in Ghana
by Bansah, K.J. & Dumakor-Dupey, N.K. & Stemn, E. & Galecki, G.
- 255-263 Exaggerating unintended effects? Competing narratives on the impact of conflict minerals regulation
by Koch, Dirk-Jan & Kinsbergen, Sara
- 264-277 Does oil really curse democracy? A long-run time-series analysis of 127 countries
by O’Connor, Kelsey J. & Blanco, Luisa R. & Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- 278-280 An integrated fuzzy approach for prioritizing supply chain complexity drivers of an Indian mining equipment manufacturer by Kavilal, E. G., Venkatesan, S. P., Kumar, K. D. H., [Resour. Policy 51 (2017) 204–218]: Suggested modification
by Bhat, Shahid Ahmad & Kumar, Amit
2018, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-2 Foreword: SI in honor of Dick Minnitt
by Musingwini, Cuthbert
- 3-15 A framework for interfacing mineral asset valuation and financial reporting
by Njowa, G. & Musingwini, C.
- 16-30 Analysis of key value drivers for major mining companies for the period 2006–2015
by MacDiarmid, J. & Tholana, T. & Musingwini, C.
- 31-37 The significance of mining backward and forward linkages in reskilling redundant mine workers in South Africa
by Leeuw, Paseka & Mtegha, Hudson
- 38-48 The role of workplace health and safety representatives and the creeping responsibilisation of occupational health and safety on South African mines
by Coulson, Nancy
- 49-58 Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining as a challenge and possible contributor to Sustainable Development
by Zvarivadza, T.
- 59-69 A review of underground stope boundary optimization algorithms
by Nhleko, AS & Tholana, T. & Neingo, PN
- 70-77 Sustainability in the mining industry: An evaluation of the National Planning Commission's diagnostic overview
by Zvarivadza, T.
- 78-86 Resolving artisanal and small-scale mining challenges: Moving from conflict to cooperation for sustainability in mine planning
by Zvarivadza, T. & Nhleko, A.S.
- 87-94 Large scale miners - Communities partnerships: A plausible option for communities survival beyond mine closure
by Zvarivadza, T.
- 95-103 Social licence to operate and the granting of mineral rights in sub-Saharan Africa: Exploring tensions between communities, governments and multi-national mining companies
by Debrah, Akua Asamoah & Mtegha, Hudson & Cawood, Frederick
- 104-117 Applications of variography to process control using an iron ore case study
by Minnitt, Richard C.A.
- 118-124 A comparison of three production rate estimation methods on South African platinum mines
by Neingo, P.N. & Tholana, T. & Nhleko, A.S.
- 125-133 Mine-of-the-future: How is Africa prepared from a mineral and mining engineering education perspective?
by Oshokoya, P.O. & Tetteh, M.N.M.
- 134-140 Review of cut-off grade optimisation from Southern African mines. Student assignment based observations
by Birch, Clinton
- 141-148 Institutional gaps and challenges in artisanal and small-scale mining in South Africa
by Ledwaba, P.F. & Mutemeri, N.
2018, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-8 Legislative analysis on quarry rehabilitation in Selangor, Malaysia
by Yahya, Zaharah binti & Ariffin, Mariani & Abdullah, Sabrina Ho
- 9-19 Impacts of oil volatility shocks on metal markets: A research note
by Dutta, Anupam
- 20-28 Economics literature on joint production of minerals: A survey
by Jordan, Brett
- 29-30 Performance evaluation of outsourcing decision using a BSC and fuzzy AHP approach: A case of the Indian coal mining organization by M., Modak, K., Pathak, K. K., Ghosh [Resour. Policy 52 (2017) 181–191]: Suggested modification
by Bhat, Shahid Ahmad & Kumar, Amit
- 31-48 Simulating producer responses to selected chinese rare earth policies
by Brown, Maxwell & Eggert, Roderick
- 49-54 The impact of gold and crude oil prices on stock market in Turkey: Empirical evidences from ARDL bounds test and combined cointegration
by Tursoy, Turgut & Faisal, Faisal
- 55-61 Copper price estimation using bat algorithm
by Dehghani, Hesam & Bogdanovic, Dejan
- 62-79 Application of predictive data mining to create mine plan flexibility in the face of geological uncertainty
by Ajak, Ajak Duany & Lilford, Eric & Topal, Erkan
- 80-86 Study on the coordinated development of economy, environment and resource in coal-based areas in Shanxi Province in China: Based on the multi-objective optimization model
by Li, Li & Lei, Yalin & Wu, Sanmang & He, Chunyan & Yan, Dan
- 87-95 Modeling the assessment of socio-economical and environmental impacts of sand mining on local communities: A case study of Villages Tatao River Bank in North-western part of Iran
by Farahani, Hossein & Bayazidi, Shadi
- 96-102 Adopting an objective approach to criticality assessment: Learning from the past
by Hatayama, Hiroki & Tahara, Kiyotaka
- 103-112 How do turbulent sectoral conditions sector influence the value of coal mining enterprises? Perspectives from the Central-Eastern Europe coal mining industry
by Jonek-Kowalska, Izabela
- 113-122 A square deal? Mining costs, mining royalties and local government in New South Wales, Australia
by Drew, Joseph & Dollery, Brian Edward & Blackwell, Boyd Dirk
- 123-132 The optimisation rule for investment in mining projects
by Foo, Nam & Bloch, Harry & Salim, Ruhul
- 133-142 Structure and patterns of the international rare earths trade: A complex network analysis
by Hou, Wenyu & Liu, Huifang & Wang, Hui & Wu, Fengyang
- 143-151 A comparative overview of legal frameworks governing water use and waste water discharge in the mining sector
by Thomashausen, Sophie & Maennling, Nicolas & Mebratu-Tsegaye, Tehtena
- 152-162 Direct economic return to government of public geoscience information investments in Chile
by Gildemeister, Martin & Jara, J. Joaquín & Lagos, Gustavo & Marquardt, Carlos & Espinoza, Felipe
- 163-170 Business model for transforming a coal mining asset into a rent generating resource: A study under multiple strategic frameworks
by Prasad, Sanjeev K.
- 171-183 The impact of variability and correlation of selected geological parameters on the economic assessment of bituminous coal deposits with use of non-parametric bootstrap and copula-based Monte Carlo simulation
by Kopacz, Michał & Sobczyk, Eugeniusz J. & Galica, Dominik
- 184-191 Cutoff grade optimization in open pit mines using genetic algorithm
by Ahmadi, Mohammad Reza & Shahabi, Reza Shakoor
- 192-195 A note on the implied volatility spillovers between gold and silver markets
by Dutta, Anupam
- 196-209 Follow the money: Aggregate, sectoral and spatial effects of an energy boom on local earnings
by Weinstein, Amanda L. & Partridge, Mark D. & Tsvetkova, Alexandra
- 210-222 Challenges in implementing the corporate responsibility to respect human rights in the context of project-induced displacement and resettlement
by van der Ploeg, Lidewij & Vanclay, Frank
- 223-232 Is natural resource abundance a stimulus for financial development in the USA?
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Naeem, Muhammad & Ahad, Muhammad & Tahir, Iqbal
- 233-243 Corporate social responsibility and local context: The case of mining in Southern Africa
by Corrigan, Caitlin C.
- 244-252 Do precious metal spot prices influence each other? Evidence from a nonparametric causality-in-quantiles approach
by Bhatia, Vaneet & Das, Debojyoti & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hasim, Haslifah M.
2017, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-8 Disparate impacts of coal mining and reclamation concerns for West Virginia and central Appalachia
by Surber, Sarah J. & Simonton, D. Scott
- 9-24 Price forecasting in the precious metal market: A multivariate EMD denoising approach
by He, Kaijian & Chen, Yanhui & Tso, Geoffrey K.F.
- 25-42 Innovation and economic growth in the mining industry: Evidence from China's listed companies
by Fan, Songmei & Yan, Jingjing & Sha, Jinghua
- 43-52 The neglected role of local institutions in the ‘resource curse’ debate. Limestone mining in the Krobo region of Ghana
by Lawer, Eric Tamatey & Lukas, Martin C. & Jørgensen, Stig H.
- 53-57 Does gold act as a hedge against inflation in the UK? Evidence from a fractional cointegration approach over 1257 to 2016
by Aye, Goodness C. & Carcel, Hector & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan
- 58-70 Volatility forecasting using high frequency data: The role of after-hours information and leverage effects
by Zhu, Xuehong & Zhang, Hongwei & Zhong, Meirui
- 71-80 Potash ownership and extraction: Between a rock and a hard place in Saskatchewan
by Vining, Aidan R. & Moore, Mark A.
- 81-87 The synchronized and exceptional price performance of oil and gold: Explanations and prospects
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Radetzki, Marian
- 88-96 How “black swan” disruptions impact minor metals
by Sprecher, Benjamin & Reemeyer, Laurie & Alonso, Elisa & Kuipers, Koen & Graedel, Thomas E.
- 97-108 Extractive industries in forest landscapes: options for synergy with REDD+ and development of standards in the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Hund, Kirsten & Schure, Jolien & van der Goes, Arend
- 109-116 Shootings and burning excavators: Some rapid reflections on the Government of Ghana's handling of the informal Galamsey mining ‘menace’
by Hilson, Gavin
- 117-129 Surface-strip coal mine land rehabilitation planning in South Africa and Australia: Maturity and opportunities for improvement
by Weyer, Vanessa D. & Truter, Wayne F. & Lechner, Alex M. & Unger, Corinne J.
- 130-136 Recent experiences of copper on the Shanghai futures exchange: Some lessons for warehouse monitoring
by Geman, Helyette & Scheiber, Matthias
- 137-146 Conceptualising the role of dialogue in social licence to operate
by Mercer-Mapstone, Lucy & Rifkin, Will & Moffat, Kieren & Louis, Winnifred
- 149-156 Oil shock in the Caspian Basin: Diversification policy and subsidized economies
by Bayramov, Vugar & Abbas, Gulnara
- 157-166 Social perception at the onset of a mining development in Eastern Amazonia, Brazil
by Matlaba, Valente J. & Mota, José Aroudo & Maneschy, Maria Cristina & Filipe dos Santos, Jorge
- 167-175 Innovation, learning and competence building in the mining industry. The case of knowledge intensive mining suppliers (KIMS) in Chile
by Stubrin, Lilia
- 176-188 Cluster perpetuation: Maintenance of competitive advantages over time. The case of Chile's large north
by Pezoa-Fuentes, Claudia & Vidal-Suñé, Antoni
2017, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-11 The peril and promise of resource nationalism: A case analysis of Mongolia's mining development
by Ganbold, Misheelt & Ali, Saleem H.
- 12-19 EU methodology for critical raw materials assessment: Policy needs and proposed solutions for incremental improvements
by Blengini, Gian Andrea & Nuss, Philip & Dewulf, Jo & Nita, Viorel & Peirò, Laura Talens & Vidal-Legaz, Beatriz & Latunussa, Cynthia & Mancini, Lucia & Blagoeva, Darina & Pennington, David & Pellegrini, Mattia & Van Maercke, Alexis & Solar, Slavko & Grohol, Milan & Ciupagea, Constantin
- 20-25 Evaluation on the coupling coordination of resources and environment carrying capacity in Chinese mining economic zones
by Wang, Ran & Cheng, Jinhua & Zhu, Yali & Lu, Peixin
- 26-45 Rare-earth elements market: A historical and financial perspective
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 46-55 Putting social license to operate on the map: A social, actuarial and political risk and licensing model (SAP Model)
by Bice, Sara & Brueckner, Martin & Pforr, Christof
- 56-63 Quantile causality between gold commodity and gold stock prices
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugolini, Andrea
- 66-76 Rare earth elements mining investment: It is not all about China
by Riesgo García, María Victoria & Krzemień, Alicja & Manzanedo del Campo, Miguel Ángel & Menéndez Álvarez, Mario & Gent, Malcolm Richard
- 77-87 Analysis of energy-related CO2 emissions in China’s mining industry: Evidence and policy implications
by Wang, Miao & Feng, Chao
- 88-102 Time-varying volatility spillovers between stock and precious metal markets with portfolio implications
by Mensi, Walid & Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed & Hoon Kang, Sang
- 103-108 Geodiversity as a precious national resource: A note on the role of geoparks
by Ruban, Dmitry A.
- 109-116 Oil and gas development in Greenland: A social license to operate, trust and legitimacy in environmental governance
by Smits, Coco C.A. & van Leeuwen, Judith & van Tatenhove, Jan P.M.
- 117-124 Time series analysis of co-movements in the prices of gold and oil: Fractional cointegration approach
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S. & Awe, Olushina O.
- 125-134 Exploring the impacts of coal mining on host communities in Shanxi, China – using subjective data
by Li, Qian & Stoeckl, Natalie & King, David & Gyuris, Emma
- 135-146 Investor demand, market efficiency and spot-futures relation: Further evidence from crude palm oil
by Go, You-How & Lau, Wee-Yeap
- 147-163 Oil dependence, quality of political institutions and economic growth: A panel VAR approach
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Cunado, Juncal & Filis, George & Gracia, Fernando Perez de
- 164-172 The role of financial development in the oil-growth nexus
by Moradbeigi, Maryam & Law, Siong Hook
- 173-189 Security of mineral resources: A new framework for quantitative assessment of criticality
by Daw, Georges
- 190-200 Rural livelihoods, large-scale mining and agrarian change in Mapela, Limpopo, South Africa
by Mtero, Farai
- 201-207 Environmental reporting policy of the mining industry leaders in Poland
by Pactwa, Katarzyna & Woźniak, Justyna
- 208-218 Can economic policy uncertainty and investors sentiment predict commodities returns and volatility?
by Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Raza, Naveed & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ali, Sajid & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 219-225 Effect of copper slag, iron slag and recycled concrete aggregate on the mechanical properties of concrete
by Vijayaraghavan, J. & Jude, A. Belin & Thivya, J.
- 226-237 Turning resource curse into development dividends in Guinea-Bissau
by Arvanitis, Yannis & Weigert, Maxime
- 238-246 The determinants of Chinese nonferrous metals imports and exports
by Zheng, Yafei & Shao, Yanmin & Wang, Shouyang
- 247-258 Quantitative estimation of resource nationalism by binary choice logit model for panel data
by Li, Wenhua & Adachi, Tsuyoshi
- 259-266 Social management capability, human migration and the global mining industry
by Owen, John R. & Kemp, Deanna
- 267-273 Could Lynas make a difference in the global political economy of Rare Earth Elements in future?
by Jamaludin, Husna & Lahiri-Dutt, Kuntala
- 274-282 The Social Licence to Operate: Ambiguities and the neutralization of harm in Mongolia
by Meesters, Marieke Evelien & Behagel, Jelle Hendrik
- 283-299 Enhancing the assessment of critical resource use at the country level with the SCARCE method – Case study of Germany
by Bach, Vanessa & Finogenova, Natalia & Berger, Markus & Winter, Lisa & Finkbeiner, Matthias
- 300-316 Financialization of metal markets: Does futures trading influence spot prices and volatility?
by Mayer, Herbert & Rathgeber, Andreas & Wanner, Markus
- 317-327 An evaluating system for scientific mining of China's coal resources
by Li, Chong-Mao & Nie, Rui
- 328-339 Mineral taxes and the local public goods provision in mining communities
by Paredes, Dusan & Rivera, Nathaly M.
- 340-346 Do iron ore price bubbles occur?
by Su, Chi-Wei & Wang, Kai-Hua & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Dumitrescu–Peculea, Adelina