2016, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-9 Dynamics between strategic commodities and financial variables: Evidence from Japan
by Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho
- 10-18 Application of KKT in determining the final destination of mined material in multi-processing mines
by Rahimi, Esmaeil & Akbari, Afshin
- 19-26 Differentiated social risk: Rebound dynamics and sustainability performance in mining
by Kemp, Deanna & Worden, Sandy & Owen, John R.
- 27-33 Possible strategies for hard coal mining in Poland as a result of production function analysis
by Rybak, Aurelia & Rybak, Aleksandra
- 34-48 Explaining commodity prices through asymmetric oil shocks: Evidence from nonlinear models
by Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Bloch, Harry
- 49-65 Real options in metal mining project valuation: Review of literature
by Savolainen, Jyrki
- 66-74 The public value of contaminated soil remediation in Janghang copper smelter of Korea
by Lim, Seul-Ye & Min, Seo-Hyeon & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 75-85 Linking or de-linking sustainable mining practices and corporate social responsibility? Insights from Ghana
by Essah, Marcellinus & Andrews, Nathan
- 86-92 Predicting chaotic coal prices using a multi-layer perceptron network model
by Fan, Xinghua & Wang, Li & Li, Shasha
- 93-107 The business perspective on materials criticality: Evidence from manufacturers
by Lapko, Yulia & Trucco, Paolo & Nuur, Cali
- 108-116 Natural resources: Funds and economic performance of resource-rich countries
by Ouoba, Youmanli
- 117-118 Global climate policy and the polluter pays principle: A different perspective
by Tilton, John E.
- 119-130 World rare earths trade network: Patterns, relations and role characteristics
by Ge, Jianping & Wang, Xibo & Guan, Qing & Li, Weiheng & Zhu, He & Yao, Min
- 131-140 A systemic approach to the problems of the rare earth market
by Klossek, Polina & Kullik, Jakob & van den Boogaart, Karl Gerald
- 141-148 Natural resources, manufacturing and institutions in post-Soviet countries
by Horváth, Roman & Zeynalov, Ayaz
- 149-159 Vertical vs. horizontal integration: Game analysis for the rare earth industrial integration in China
by Han, Aiping & Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin
- 160-168 Did China's coal mine regulation positively affect economic growth?
by Xu, Hangtian & Nakajima, Kentaro
- 169-176 Criticality on the international scene: Quo vadis?
by Dewulf, Jo & Blengini, Gian Andrea & Pennington, David & Nuss, Philip & Nassar, Nedal T.
- 177-192 The mercury supply chain, stakeholders and their responsibilities in the quest for mercury-free gold
by Fritz, Morgane M.C. & Maxson, Peter A. & Baumgartner, Rupert J.
- 193-203 Forecasting the coal production: Hubbert curve application on Turkey's lignite fields
by Berk, Istemi & Ediger, Volkan Ş.
- 204-213 Corporate social responsibility in junior and mid-tier resources companies operating in developing nations – beyond the public relations offensive
by Lyons, Margaret & Bartlett, Jennifer & McDonald, Paula
- 214-223 The performance of the mining sector in Ghana: A decomposition analysis of the relative contribution of price and output to revenue growth
by Owusu, Obed & Wireko, Ishmael & Mensah, Albert Kobina
- 224-233 Multiscale dependence analysis and portfolio risk modeling for precious metal markets
by He, Kaijian & Liu, Youjin & Yu, Lean & Lai, Kin Keung
- 234-243 Spatial assessment of open cut coal mining progressive rehabilitation to support the monitoring of rehabilitation liabilities
by Lechner, Alex Mark & Kassulke, Owen & Unger, Corinne
- 244-252 Optimal local content requirement policies for extractive industries
by Macatangay, Rafael Emmanuel “Manny”
- 253-263 A tale of two states: Development and regulation of coal bed methane extraction in Queensland and New South Wales, Australia
by Cronshaw, Ian & Quentin Grafton, R.
- 264-269 An empirical analysis of total-factor productivity in 30 sub-sub-sectors of China's nonferrous metal industry
by Shao, Liuguo & He, Yingying & Feng, Chao & Zhang, Shijing
- 270-275 The long-run vanity of Prudhoe Bay
by James, Alexander
- 276-288 Returns and volatility linkages between international crude oil price, metal and other stock indices in India: Evidence from VAR-DCC-GARCH models
by Singhal, Shelly & Ghosh, Sajal
- 289-291 Appraisal of natural resources rents and economic development
by Jović, Srđan & Maksimović, Goran & Jovović, David
- 292-305 Local economic impact of boom and bust in mineral resource extraction in the United States: A spatial econometrics analysis
by Ouedraogo, Abdoulaye
- 306-311 Googling gold and mining bad news
by Baur, Dirk G. & Dimpfl, Thomas
- 312-321 Further investigation of natural resources and economic growth: Do natural resources depress economic growth?
by Gerelmaa, Lkhagva & Kotani, Koji
- 322-332 A multivariate destination policy for geometallurgical variables in mineral value chains using coalition-formation clustering
by Del Castillo, Maria Fernanda & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-11 Mineral resources and localised development: Q-methodology for rapid assessment of socioeconomic impacts in Rwanda
by Weldegiorgis, Fitsum S. & Ali, Saleem H.
- 12-19 The research on generalized regional “resource curse” in China's new normal stage
by Xu, Xiaoliang & Xu, Xuefen & Chen, Qian & Che, Ying
- 20-30 Local content policies and petro-development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A comparative analysis
by Ovadia, Jesse Salah
- 31-40 Labour income effects of the recent “mining boom” in northern Sweden
by Tano, Sofia & Pettersson, Örjan & Stjernström, Olof
- 53-60 Corporate Social Responsibility: Communication about social and environmental disclosure by large and small copper mining companies
by Wirth, Herbert & Kulczycka, Joanna & Hausner, Jerzy & Koński, Maciej
- 61-73 The role of local content policy in local value creation in Nigeria's oil industry: A structural equation modeling (SEM) approach
by Adedeji, Abdulkabir Niran & Sidique, Shaufique Fahmi & Rahman, Azmawani Abd & Law, Siong Hook
- 74-80 Does uncertainty move the gold price? New evidence from a nonparametric causality-in-quantiles test
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 81-91 Beyond the pan-european standard for reporting of exploration results, mineral resources and reserves
by Krzemień, Alicja & Riesgo Fernández, Pedro & Suárez Sánchez, Ana & Diego Álvarez, Isidro
- 92-101 The set-up of an international agreement on the conservation and sustainable use of geologically scarce mineral resources
by Henckens, M.L.C.M. & Driessen, P.P.J. & Ryngaert, C. & Worrell, E.
- 102-111 Mineral resources: Geological scarcity, market price trends, and future generations
by Henckens, M.L.C.M. & van Ierland, E.C. & Driessen, P.P.J. & Worrell, E.
- 112-118 Production costs of the non-ferrous metals in the EU and other countries: Copper and zinc
by Boulamanti, Aikaterini & Moya, Jose Antonio
- 119-128 Environmentally sustainable mining: The case of tailings storage facilities
by Schoenberger, Erica
- 129-141 The impact of downward/upward oil price movements on metal prices
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugolini, Andrea
- 142-152 A review of cut-off grade policy models for open pit mining operations
by Asad, Mohammad Waqar Ali & Qureshi, Muhammad Asim & Jang, Hyongdoo
- 153-164 National strategies for securing a stable supply of rare earths in different world regions
by Barteková, Eva & Kemp, René
- 165-178 SPACE: The race for mineral rights ‘The sky is no longer the limit’ Lessons from earth!
by Fox, Sarah Jane
- 179-185 Dynamic linkages among oil price, gold price, exchange rate, and stock market in India
by Jain, Anshul & Biswal, P.C.
- 186-203 Assessing advanced rare earth element-bearing deposits for industrial demand in the EU
by Machacek, Erika & Kalvig, Per
- 204-212 The qualification process of mining projects in environmental impact assessment: Criteria and thresholds
by Gałaś, Slávka & Gałaś, Andrzej
- 213-221 Dynamics between economic growth, labor, capital and natural resource abundance in Iran: An application of the combined cointegration approach
by Ahmed, Khalid & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 222-231 Potential uranium supply from phosphoric acid: A U.S. analysis comparing solvent extraction and Ion exchange recovery
by Kim, Haeyeon & G. Eggert, Roderick & W. Carlsen, Brett & W. Dixon, Brent
- 232-247 Ethical minerals: Fairer trade for whom?
by Hilson, Gavin & Hilson, Abigail & McQuilken, James
- 248-265 A geocybernetic analysis of the principles of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI)
by Phillips, Jason & Whiting, Kai
- 266-272 The political economy of mineral resource use: The case of Kyrgyzstan
by Yuldashev, Farhod & Sahin, Bahadir
- 273-281 Volatility persistence and returns spillovers between oil and gold prices: Analysis before and after the global financial crisis
by Yaya, OlaOluwa S. & Tumala, Mohammed M. & Udomboso, Christopher G.
- 282-289 Contemplating governance for social sustainability in mining in Greenland
by Tiainen, Heidi
- 290-301 Asymmetric impact of gold, oil prices and their volatilities on stock prices of emerging markets
by Raza, Naveed & Jawad Hussain Shahzad, Syed & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 302-314 The influence of external factors on supply chain sustainability goals of the oil and gas industry
by Wan Ahmad, Wan Nurul K. & Rezaei, Jafar & de Brito, Marisa P. & Tavasszy, Lóránt A.
- 315-322 Analysis of iron in-use stocks in China
by Yue, Qiang & Wang, Heming & Gao, Chengkang & Du, Tao & Li, Mingjun & Lu, Zhongwu
- 323-331 A novel grey wave forecasting method for predicting metal prices
by Chen, Yanhui & He, Kaijian & Zhang, Chuan
- 334-348 Critical factors for the successful usage of fly ash in roads & bridges and embankments: Analyzing indian perspective
by Haleem, Abid & Luthra, Sunil & Mannan, Bisma & Khurana, Sonal & Kumar, Sanjay & Ahmad, Sirajuddin
- 349-357 Where is the way for rare earth industry of China: An analysis via ANP-SWOT approach
by Zhü, kèyù & Zhao, Shuang-yao & Yang, Shanlin & Liang, Changyong & Gu, Dongxiao
- 358-367 Indigenous economic development in Canada: Confronting principal-agent and principal–principal problems to reduce resource rent dissipation
by Vining, Aidan R. & Richards, John
- 368-371 Further evidence on the relationship between spot and futures prices
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 372-384 Proposing a decision-making process for the development of sustainable oil and gas resources using the petroleum fund: A case study of the East Natuna gas field
by Batubara, Marwan & Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Fauzi, Akhmad
- 385-393 Living on coal: Mined-out identity, community displacement and forming of anti-coal resistance in the Most region, Czech Republic
by Frantál, Bohumil
- 394-404 Analyzing sustainability of Chinese mining cities using an association rule mining approach
by Zeng, Lijun & Wang, Bingcheng & Fan, Liu & Wu, Jianguo
- 405-414 When “one thing (almost) leads to another”: A micro-level exploration of learning linkages in Brazil's mining industry
by Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Piana, Janaina
- 415-421 Understanding international trade network complexity of platinum: The case of Japan
by Tokito, Shohei & Kagawa, Shigemi & Nansai, Keisuke
- 422-432 The United Kingdom Ministry of Defence and the European Union's electrical and electronic equipment directives
by Powell-Turner, Julieanna & Antill, Peter D. & Fisher, Richard E.
- 433-443 Large-scale mining in a small developing country: Macroeconomic impacts of revenue allocation policies
by Estrades, Carmen & Llambí, Cecilia & Perera, Marcelo & Rovira, Flavia
- 444-454 Resource curse contagion in the case of Yemen
by Ansari, Dawud
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-12 A new sand and gravel map for the UK Continental Shelf to support sustainable planning
by Bide, Tom & Balson, Peter & Mankelow, Joseph & Selby, Ian
- 13-24 How to evaluate raw material vulnerability - An overview
by Helbig, Christoph & Wietschel, Lars & Thorenz, Andrea & Tuma, Axel
- 25-31 Reasons of problems of the polish hard coal mining in connection with restructuring changes in the period 1988–2014
by Korski, Jacek & Tobór–Osadnik, Katarzyna & Wyganowska, Małgorzata
- 32-40 A system analysis of the development strategy of iron ore in China
by Wu, Jinxi & Yang, Jie & Ma, Linwei & Li, Zheng & Shen, Xuesi
- 41-49 The Turkish appetite for gold: An Islamic explanation
by Gülseven, Osman & Ekici, Özgün
- 50-67 Assessing operational risk in coal mining enterprises – Internal, industrial and international perspectives
by Nawrocki, Tomasz Leszek & Jonek-Kowalska, Izabela
- 68-76 Influencing factors analysis of China’s iron import price: Based on quantile regression model
by Chen, Wenhui & Lei, Yalin & Jiang, Yong
- 77-84 Is gold an inflation-hedge? Evidence from an interrupted Markov-switching cointegration model
by Aye, Goodness C. & Chang, Tsangyao & Gupta, Rangan
- 85-96 Is the Norwegian model exportable to combat Dutch disease?
by Ramírez-Cendrero, Juan M. & Wirth, Eszter
- 97-103 Growth volatility and resource curse: Does financial development dampen the oil shocks?
by Moradbeigi, Maryam & Law, Siong Hook
- 104-111 Analysis of spatial interactions between the Shea industry and mining sector activities in the emerging north-west gold province of Ghana
by Moomen, Abdul–Wadood & Dewan, Ashraf
- 112-116 The impact of unregulated ionic clay rare earth mining in China
by Packey, Daniel J. & Kingsnorth, Dudley
- 117-128 Extractive industries and corruption: Investigating the effectiveness of EITI as a scrutiny mechanism
by Kasekende, Elizabeth & Abuka, Charles & Sarr, Mare
- 129-136 The expected impacts of mining: Stakeholder perceptions of a proposed mineral sands mine in rural Australia
by van der Plank, Sien & Walsh, Bríd & Behrens, Paul
2016, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-8 Study on the mechanism of energy abundance and its effect on sustainable growth in regional economies: A case study in China
by Wu, Sanmang & Lei, Yalin
- 9-17 Challenges of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in domestic settings: An exploration of mining regulation vis-à-vis CSR in Ghana
by Andrews, Nathan
- 18-27 The Pebble Mine Dialogue: A case study in public engagement and the social license to operate
by Holley, Elizabeth A. & Mitcham, Carl
- 28-37 Corporate social responsibility (CSR) and public engagement for a Chinese state-backed mining project in Myanmar – Challenges and prospects
by Tang-Lee, Diane
- 38-50 On the current and future availability of gallium
by Frenzel, Max & Ketris, Marina P. & Seifert, Thomas & Gutzmer, Jens
- 51-60 How resource-poor countries in Asia are securing stable long-term reserves: Comparing Japan's and South Korea's approaches
by Armstrong, Margaret & D'Arrigo, Rafael & Petter, Carlos & Galli, Alain
- 61-68 Social sustainability in northern mining communities: A study of the European North and Northwest Russia
by Suopajärvi, Leena & Poelzer, Gregory A. & Ejdemo, Thomas & Klyuchnikova, Elena & Korchak, Elena & Nygaard, Vigdis
- 69-77 Volatility of by-product metal and mineral prices
by Redlinger, Michael & Eggert, Roderick
- 78-86 Exploration externalities and government subsidies: The return to government
by Fogarty, James J. & Sagerer, Simon
- 87-94 Mining rate optimization considering the stockpiling: A theoretical economics and real option model
by Zhang, Kuangyuan & Kleit, Andrew N.
- 95-107 A boosting approach to forecasting the volatility of gold-price fluctuations under flexible loss
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Risse, Marian & Rohloff, Sebastian
- 108-114 Research on diversity of mineral resources carrying capacity in Chinese mining cities
by Wang, Ran & Cheng, Jinhua & Zhu, Yali & Xiong, Weiwei
- 115-124 Steel scrap and equity market in Japan
by Omura, Akihiro & Todorova, Neda & Li, Bin & Chung, Richard
- 125-131 The double nature of the price of gold—A quantitative analysis based on Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition
by Ming, Lei & Yang, Shenggang & Cheng, Cheng
- 134-141 Formalizing artisanal and small-scale mining: Whither the workforce?
by Verbrugge, Boris & Besmanos, Beverly
- 142-153 Real options decision framework: Strategic operating policies for open pit mine planning
by Inthavongsa, Inthanongsone & Drebenstedt, Carsten & Bongaerts, Jan & Sontamino, Phongpat
- 154-163 The potash market and its future prospects
by Rawashdeh, Rami Al & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Maxwell, Philip
- 164-170 Principles for developing an effective framework to control minerals and rocks extraction impacts, mitigate waste and optimise sustainable quarries management
by Ogan, Deinsam D. & Ndekugri, Issaka E. & Oduoza, Chike F. & Khatib, Jamal M.
- 171-177 “The one who controls the diamond wears the crown! The politicization of the Kimberley Process in Zimbabwe”
by Munier, Nathan
- 178-186 Safety and environmental inputs investment effect analysis: Empirical study of selected coal mining firms in China
by Dzonzi-Undi, Junice & Li, Shixiang
- 187-197 Health interventions used by major resource companies operating in Colombia
by Calderon, Angela & Harris, Jill D. & Kirsch, Philipp A.
2015, Volume 46, Issue P2
- 1-11 Multivariate dependence risk and portfolio optimization: An application to mining stock portfolios
by Bekiros, Stelios & Hernandez, Jose Arreola & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 12-21 Evaluating the effect of coal mine safety supervision system policy in China's coal mining industry: A two-phase analysis
by Chen, Sen-Sen & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying
- 22-29 The development of the Asian iron ore market: A lesson in long-run market contestability
by Hurst, Luke
- 30-42 An adjustment in regulation policies and its effects on market supply: Game analysis for China’s rare earths
by Han, Aiping & Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin
- 45-58 Assessing the supply potential of high-tech metals – A general method
by Frenzel, Max & Tolosana-Delgado, Raimon & Gutzmer, Jens
- 59-70 Minor metals and organized markets: News highlights about the consequences of establishing a futures market in a thin market with a dual trading price system
by Fizaine, Florian
- 71-84 Analysis for Green Mine (phosphate) performance of China: An evaluation index system
by Shang, Delei & Yin, Guangzhi & Li, Xiaoshuang & Li, Yaoji & Jiang, Changbao & Kang, Xiangtao & Liu, Chao & Zhang, Chi
- 85-91 Understanding the nexus between oil and gold
by Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Sahadudheen, I.
- 92-96 Corruption vulnerabilities in local content policies in the extractive sector: An examination of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010
by Nwapi, Chilenye
- 97-112 Discovering the signs of Dutch disease in Russia
by Mironov, Valeriy V. & Petronevich, Anna V.
- 113-126 Analysis of Guinean new mining fiscal regime: Considerations for improvement
by Moussa, Sylla Naby & Deyi, Jiang & Lin, Li
- 127-138 The employment and population impacts of the boom and bust of Talvivaara mine in the context of severe environmental accidents – A CGE evaluation
by Törmä, Hannu & Kujala, Susanna & Kinnunen, Jouko
- 139-150 The role of outliers and oil price shocks on volatility of metal prices
by Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Manera, Matteo
- 151-160 Explaining the uneven distribution of conflict-mineral policy implementation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: The role of the Katanga policy network (2009–2011)
by Diemel, J.A. & Cuvelier, J.
- 161-166 Physical versus economic depletion of a nonrenewable natural resource
by Rodríguez, Xosé A. & Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez-González, Ana
- 167-176 Forecasting copper futures volatility under model uncertainty
by Li, Gang & Li, Yong
- 177-190 Investment in new tungsten mining projects
by Suárez Sánchez, Ana & Krzemień, Alicja & Riesgo Fernández, Pedro & Iglesias Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Sánchez Lasheras, Fernando & de Cos Juez, F. Javier
- 191-201 Uncertainty and investment: Evidence from the Australian mining industry
by Ma, Yiqun
- 202-211 Nonlinear causality between oil and precious metals
by Bildirici, Melike E. & Turkmen, Ceren
- 212-218 A cost management model for economic sustainability and continuos improvement of mining operations
by Botín, José A. & Vergara, Marcelo A.
- 219-233 Tin mining in Myanmar: Production and potential
by Gardiner, Nicholas J. & Sykes, John P. & Trench, Allan & Robb, Laurence J.
- 234-238 The case for “n«all”: Why the Big Data revolution will probably happen differently in the mining sector
by Perrons, Robert K. & McAuley, Derek
- 239-249 What do we know about the sharing of mineral resource rent in Africa?
by Laporte, Bertrand & de Quatrebarbes, Céline
- 250-261 Rights to the forest, REDD+ and elections: Mining in Guyana
by Laing, Timothy
- 262-271 World trade in rare earths, Chinese export restrictions, and implications
by Mancheri, Nabeel A.
- 272-280 The development of the market for rare earth elements: Insights from economic theory
by Schlinkert, Dominik & van den Boogaart, Karl Gerald
- 281-287 Do commodity investors herd? Evidence from a time-varying stochastic volatility model
by Babalos, Vassilios & Stavroyiannis, Stavros & Gupta, Rangan
2015, Volume 46, Issue P1
- 6-14 Sustainable mining development with community using design thinking and multi-criteria decision analysis
by Sinan Erzurumlu, S. & Erzurumlu, Yaman O.
- 15-26 Developing a sustainable development framework in the context of mining industries: AHP approach
by Shen, Lixin & Muduli, Kamalakanta & Barve, Akhilesh
- 27-36 Reducing the extraction of minerals: Reverse logistics in the machinery manufacturing industry sector in Brazil using ISM approach
by Bouzon, Marina & Govindan, Kannan & Rodriguez, Carlos Manuel Taboada
- 37-50 An analysis of interactions among critical success factors to implement green supply chain management towards sustainability: An Indian perspective
by Luthra, Sunil & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid
- 51-63 A new algorithm to determine optimum cut-off grades considering technical, economical, environmental and social aspects
by Rahimi, Esmaeil & Ghasemzadeh, Hasan
- 64-75 Green vendor evaluation and selection using AHP and Taguchi loss functions in production outsourcing in mining industry
by Sivakumar, R. & Kannan, Devika & Murugesan, P.
- 76-85 Analyzing the SSCM practices in the mining and mineral industry by ISM approach
by Jia, Peng & Diabat, Ali & Mathiyazhagan, K.
- 86-100 Green supply chain practices evaluation in the mining industry using a joint rough sets and fuzzy TOPSIS methodology
by Kusi-Sarpong, Simonov & Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph & Wang, Xuping
- 101-115 A three-dimensional framework to explore corporate sustainability activities in the mining industry: Current status and challenges ahead
by Fuisz-Kehrbach, Sonja-Katrin
- 116-122 Sustainable management of mining operations with accidents: A mean-variance optimization model
by Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 123-133 Multicriteria analysis of sustainable development indicators in the construction minerals industry in China
by Chen, Rong-Hui & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tseng, Ming-Lang
- 134-141 Evaluating the technical barriers of large scale sustainable wireless sensor network: A resources approach
by Srie Vidhya Janani, E. & Ganesh Kumar, P.
2015, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-8 Management of pre-salt oil royalties: Wealth or poverty for Brazilian coastal zones as a result?
by Aloise de Seabra, Alessandra & Khosrovyan, Alla & Del Valls, T. Angel & Polette, Marcus
- 9-22 Behavioral influences in non-ferrous metals prices
by Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Lucey, Brian M.
- 23-28 Colombian mineral resources: An analysis from a Thermodynamic Second Law perspective
by Gabriel Carmona, Luis & Whiting, Kai & Valero, Alicia & Valero, Antonio
- 29-36 Moral panic related to mineral development projects – Examples from Poland
by Badera, Jarosław & Kocoń, Paweł
- 37-43 Forecasting the COMEX copper spot price by means of neural networks and ARIMA models
by Sánchez Lasheras, Fernando & de Cos Juez, Francisco Javier & Suárez Sánchez, Ana & Krzemień, Alicja & Riesgo Fernández, Pedro
- 44-51 An assessment of mining efficiency in Turkish lignite industry
by Ediger, Volkan Ş. & Berk, Istemi & Ersoy, Mücella
- 52-64 Law and self-regulation – Substitutes or complements in gaining social acceptance?
by Nysten-Haarala, Soili & Klyuchnikova, Elena & Helenius, Heidi
- 65-77 Hydrocarbon pollution in the Niger Delta: Geographies of impacts and appraisal of lapses in extant legal framework
by Anejionu, Obinna C.D. & Ahiarammunnah, Precious-Ann.N. & Nri-ezedi, Chinenyendo J.
- 78-91 Mining, regional development and benefit-sharing in developed countries
by Söderholm, Patrik & Svahn, Nanna
- 92-97 Transparent and opaque pricing: The interesting case of lithium
by Maxwell, Philip
- 98-108 Has Malaysia really escaped the resource curse? A closer look at the political economy of oil revenue management and expenditures
by Doraisami, Anita
- 109-120 Real option in action: An example of flexible decision making at a mine operational level
by Ajak, Ajak Duany & Topal, Erkan
- 121-129 Decreasing minerals׳ revenue risk by diversification of mineral production in mineral rich countries
by Adibi, Nabiollah & Ataee-pour, Majid
- 130-143 Dynamic relationships between spot and futures prices. The case of energy and gold commodities
by Nicolau, Mihaela & Palomba, Giulio
- 144-150 Forecasting metal prices with a curvelet based multiscale methodology
by He, Kaijian & Lu, Xingjing & Zou, Yingchao & Keung Lai, Kin
- 151-164 Influence in commodity markets: Measuring co‐movement globally
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 165-172 Natural resource extraction and political trust
by Miller, Rebecca
- 173-182 Assessing the potential production of uranium from coal-ash milling in the long term
by Monnet, Antoine & Percebois, Jacques & Gabriel, Sophie
- 183-192 Does transparency matter? Evaluating the governance impacts of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) in Azerbaijan and Liberia
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Andrews, Nathan
- 193-201 Input cost and international demand effects on the production of platinum group metals in South Africa
by Krogscheepers, Corris & Gossel, Sean Joss
- 202-209 Corporate social responsibility of mining companies in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan
by Kotilainen, Juha & Prokhorova, Evgenia & Sairinen, Rauno & Tiainen, Heidi
- 210-216 Inefficiency and sustainability
by Bazhanov, Andrei V.
- 217-226 Will future resource demand cause significant and unpredictable dislocations for the UK Ministry of Defence?
by Powell-Turner, Julieanna & Antill, Peter D.
- 227-238 Mining-based growth and productive transformation in the Democratic Republic of Congo: What can an African lion learn from an Asian tiger?
by Otchia, Christian S.
- 239-246 Explaining variation in steel consumption in the OECD
by Crompton, Paul
- 247-254 Assessing the competitiveness of the supply side response to China's iron ore demand shock
by Hurst, Luke
- 255-276 What are metal prices like? Co-movement, price cycles and long-run trends
by Rossen, Anja
- 277-289 The impact on regional “resource curse” by coal resource tax reform in China—A dynamic CGE appraisal
by Xu, Xiaoliang & Xu, Xuefen & Chen, Qian & Che, Ying
- 290-298 Valorization of undeveloped industrial rock deposits in Poland
by Radwanek-Bąk, Barbara & Nieć, Marek
- 299-306 A real-time quantile-regression approach to forecasting gold returns under asymmetric loss
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Risse, Marian & Rohloff, Sebastian
- 307-321 Global critical materials markets: An agent-based modeling approach
by Riddle, Matthew & Macal, Charles M. & Conzelmann, Guenter & Combs, Todd E. & Bauer, Diana & Fields, Fletcher
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-11 Convenience yield and inventory accessibility: Impact of regional market conditions
by Omura, Akihiro & Todorova, Neda & Li, Bin & Chung, Richard
- 12-24 Analysis of the stainless steel market in the EU, China and US using co-integration and VECM
by Giuliodori, David & Rodriguez, Alejandro
- 25-34 A balancing act: The role of benefits, impacts and confidence in governance in predicting acceptance of mining in Australia
by Zhang, Airong & Moffat, Kieren
- 35-46 Raw material criticality in the context of classical risk assessment
by Glöser, Simon & Tercero Espinoza, Luis & Gandenberger, Carsten & Faulstich, Martin
- 47-56 Calculating the income counterfactual for oil producing countries of the MENA region
by Majbouri, Mahdi
- 57-64 Persistence of precious metal prices: A fractional integration approach with structural breaks
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Chang, Shinhye & Balcilar, Mehmet & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan
- 65-70 Variance of graphite import–export volume and price in China for 2003–2012: A time-series analysis
by Bai, Qian & Zhang, Shou Ting & Wang, Wen Li & Wang, Zhang Jun
- 71-71 In Memoriam: Richard L. Gordon
by Tilton, John E.
- 72-80 Evaluating the sufficiency of Japan׳s mineral resource entitlements for supply risk mitigation
by Hatayama, Hiroki & Tahara, Kiyotaka
- 81-93 Thorium: Crustal abundance, joint production, and economic availability
by Jordan, Brett W. & Eggert, Roderick G. & Dixon, Brent W. & Carlsen, Brett W.
- 94-111 On the relationship between resource funds, governance and institutions: Evidence from quantile regression analysis
by Tsani, Stella
- 112-117 Economic diversification in Saudi Arabia: Myth or reality?
by Albassam, Bassam A.
- 118-134 The impact of speculation on precious metals futures markets
by Bosch, David & Pradkhan, Elina
- 135-149 Challenges for long-term industry restructuring in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin: What has Polish coal mining achieved and failed from a twenty-year perspective?
by Jonek Kowalska, Izabela
- 150-160 Dynamic convergence of commodity futures: Not all types of commodities are alike
by Sensoy, Ahmet & Hacihasanoglu, Erk & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 161-165 Assessing the national economic importance of metals: An Input–Output approach to the case of copper in France
by Beylot, Antoine & Villeneuve, Jacques
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-10 A jurisdictional maturity model for risk management, accountability and continual improvement of abandoned mine remediation programs
by Unger, C.J. & Lechner, A.M. & Kenway, J. & Glenn, V. & Walton, A.
- 11-18 Production forecast of China׳s rare earths based on the Generalized Weng model and policy recommendations
by Wang, Xibo & Lei, Yalin & Ge, Jianping & Wu, Sanmang
- 19-27 Who is the rightful recipient of mining compensation for land use deprivation in Ghana?
by Kidido, J.K & Ayitey, J.Z & Kuusaana, E.D & Gavu, E.K