Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 385-393 Living on coal: Mined-out identity, community displacement and forming of anti-coal resistance in the Most region, Czech Republic
by Frantál, Bohumil
- 394-404 Analyzing sustainability of Chinese mining cities using an association rule mining approach
by Zeng, Lijun & Wang, Bingcheng & Fan, Liu & Wu, Jianguo
- 405-414 When “one thing (almost) leads to another”: A micro-level exploration of learning linkages in Brazil's mining industry
by Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Piana, Janaina
- 415-421 Understanding international trade network complexity of platinum: The case of Japan
by Tokito, Shohei & Kagawa, Shigemi & Nansai, Keisuke
- 422-432 The United Kingdom Ministry of Defence and the European Union's electrical and electronic equipment directives
by Powell-Turner, Julieanna & Antill, Peter D. & Fisher, Richard E.
- 433-443 Large-scale mining in a small developing country: Macroeconomic impacts of revenue allocation policies
by Estrades, Carmen & Llambí, Cecilia & Perera, Marcelo & Rovira, Flavia
- 444-454 Resource curse contagion in the case of Yemen
by Ansari, Dawud
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-12 A new sand and gravel map for the UK Continental Shelf to support sustainable planning
by Bide, Tom & Balson, Peter & Mankelow, Joseph & Selby, Ian
- 13-24 How to evaluate raw material vulnerability - An overview
by Helbig, Christoph & Wietschel, Lars & Thorenz, Andrea & Tuma, Axel
- 25-31 Reasons of problems of the polish hard coal mining in connection with restructuring changes in the period 1988–2014
by Korski, Jacek & Tobór–Osadnik, Katarzyna & Wyganowska, Małgorzata
- 32-40 A system analysis of the development strategy of iron ore in China
by Wu, Jinxi & Yang, Jie & Ma, Linwei & Li, Zheng & Shen, Xuesi
- 41-49 The Turkish appetite for gold: An Islamic explanation
by Gülseven, Osman & Ekici, Özgün
- 50-67 Assessing operational risk in coal mining enterprises – Internal, industrial and international perspectives
by Nawrocki, Tomasz Leszek & Jonek-Kowalska, Izabela
- 68-76 Influencing factors analysis of China’s iron import price: Based on quantile regression model
by Chen, Wenhui & Lei, Yalin & Jiang, Yong
- 77-84 Is gold an inflation-hedge? Evidence from an interrupted Markov-switching cointegration model
by Aye, Goodness C. & Chang, Tsangyao & Gupta, Rangan
- 85-96 Is the Norwegian model exportable to combat Dutch disease?
by Ramírez-Cendrero, Juan M. & Wirth, Eszter
- 97-103 Growth volatility and resource curse: Does financial development dampen the oil shocks?
by Moradbeigi, Maryam & Law, Siong Hook
- 104-111 Analysis of spatial interactions between the Shea industry and mining sector activities in the emerging north-west gold province of Ghana
by Moomen, Abdul–Wadood & Dewan, Ashraf
- 112-116 The impact of unregulated ionic clay rare earth mining in China
by Packey, Daniel J. & Kingsnorth, Dudley
- 117-128 Extractive industries and corruption: Investigating the effectiveness of EITI as a scrutiny mechanism
by Kasekende, Elizabeth & Abuka, Charles & Sarr, Mare
- 129-136 The expected impacts of mining: Stakeholder perceptions of a proposed mineral sands mine in rural Australia
by van der Plank, Sien & Walsh, Bríd & Behrens, Paul
2016, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-8 Study on the mechanism of energy abundance and its effect on sustainable growth in regional economies: A case study in China
by Wu, Sanmang & Lei, Yalin
- 9-17 Challenges of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in domestic settings: An exploration of mining regulation vis-à-vis CSR in Ghana
by Andrews, Nathan
- 18-27 The Pebble Mine Dialogue: A case study in public engagement and the social license to operate
by Holley, Elizabeth A. & Mitcham, Carl
- 28-37 Corporate social responsibility (CSR) and public engagement for a Chinese state-backed mining project in Myanmar – Challenges and prospects
by Tang-Lee, Diane
- 38-50 On the current and future availability of gallium
by Frenzel, Max & Ketris, Marina P. & Seifert, Thomas & Gutzmer, Jens
- 51-60 How resource-poor countries in Asia are securing stable long-term reserves: Comparing Japan's and South Korea's approaches
by Armstrong, Margaret & D'Arrigo, Rafael & Petter, Carlos & Galli, Alain
- 61-68 Social sustainability in northern mining communities: A study of the European North and Northwest Russia
by Suopajärvi, Leena & Poelzer, Gregory A. & Ejdemo, Thomas & Klyuchnikova, Elena & Korchak, Elena & Nygaard, Vigdis
- 69-77 Volatility of by-product metal and mineral prices
by Redlinger, Michael & Eggert, Roderick
- 78-86 Exploration externalities and government subsidies: The return to government
by Fogarty, James J. & Sagerer, Simon
- 87-94 Mining rate optimization considering the stockpiling: A theoretical economics and real option model
by Zhang, Kuangyuan & Kleit, Andrew N.
- 95-107 A boosting approach to forecasting the volatility of gold-price fluctuations under flexible loss
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Risse, Marian & Rohloff, Sebastian
- 108-114 Research on diversity of mineral resources carrying capacity in Chinese mining cities
by Wang, Ran & Cheng, Jinhua & Zhu, Yali & Xiong, Weiwei
- 115-124 Steel scrap and equity market in Japan
by Omura, Akihiro & Todorova, Neda & Li, Bin & Chung, Richard
- 125-131 The double nature of the price of gold—A quantitative analysis based on Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition
by Ming, Lei & Yang, Shenggang & Cheng, Cheng
- 134-141 Formalizing artisanal and small-scale mining: Whither the workforce?
by Verbrugge, Boris & Besmanos, Beverly
- 142-153 Real options decision framework: Strategic operating policies for open pit mine planning
by Inthavongsa, Inthanongsone & Drebenstedt, Carsten & Bongaerts, Jan & Sontamino, Phongpat
- 154-163 The potash market and its future prospects
by Rawashdeh, Rami Al & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Maxwell, Philip
- 164-170 Principles for developing an effective framework to control minerals and rocks extraction impacts, mitigate waste and optimise sustainable quarries management
by Ogan, Deinsam D. & Ndekugri, Issaka E. & Oduoza, Chike F. & Khatib, Jamal M.
- 171-177 “The one who controls the diamond wears the crown! The politicization of the Kimberley Process in Zimbabwe”
by Munier, Nathan
- 178-186 Safety and environmental inputs investment effect analysis: Empirical study of selected coal mining firms in China
by Dzonzi-Undi, Junice & Li, Shixiang
- 187-197 Health interventions used by major resource companies operating in Colombia
by Calderon, Angela & Harris, Jill D. & Kirsch, Philipp A.
2015, Volume 46, Issue P2
- 1-11 Multivariate dependence risk and portfolio optimization: An application to mining stock portfolios
by Bekiros, Stelios & Hernandez, Jose Arreola & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 12-21 Evaluating the effect of coal mine safety supervision system policy in China's coal mining industry: A two-phase analysis
by Chen, Sen-Sen & Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying
- 22-29 The development of the Asian iron ore market: A lesson in long-run market contestability
by Hurst, Luke
- 30-42 An adjustment in regulation policies and its effects on market supply: Game analysis for China’s rare earths
by Han, Aiping & Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin
- 45-58 Assessing the supply potential of high-tech metals – A general method
by Frenzel, Max & Tolosana-Delgado, Raimon & Gutzmer, Jens
- 59-70 Minor metals and organized markets: News highlights about the consequences of establishing a futures market in a thin market with a dual trading price system
by Fizaine, Florian
- 71-84 Analysis for Green Mine (phosphate) performance of China: An evaluation index system
by Shang, Delei & Yin, Guangzhi & Li, Xiaoshuang & Li, Yaoji & Jiang, Changbao & Kang, Xiangtao & Liu, Chao & Zhang, Chi
- 85-91 Understanding the nexus between oil and gold
by Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Sahadudheen, I.
- 92-96 Corruption vulnerabilities in local content policies in the extractive sector: An examination of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010
by Nwapi, Chilenye
- 97-112 Discovering the signs of Dutch disease in Russia
by Mironov, Valeriy V. & Petronevich, Anna V.
- 113-126 Analysis of Guinean new mining fiscal regime: Considerations for improvement
by Moussa, Sylla Naby & Deyi, Jiang & Lin, Li
- 127-138 The employment and population impacts of the boom and bust of Talvivaara mine in the context of severe environmental accidents – A CGE evaluation
by Törmä, Hannu & Kujala, Susanna & Kinnunen, Jouko
- 139-150 The role of outliers and oil price shocks on volatility of metal prices
by Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Manera, Matteo
- 151-160 Explaining the uneven distribution of conflict-mineral policy implementation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: The role of the Katanga policy network (2009–2011)
by Diemel, J.A. & Cuvelier, J.
- 161-166 Physical versus economic depletion of a nonrenewable natural resource
by Rodríguez, Xosé A. & Arias, Carlos & Rodríguez-González, Ana
- 167-176 Forecasting copper futures volatility under model uncertainty
by Li, Gang & Li, Yong
- 177-190 Investment in new tungsten mining projects
by Suárez Sánchez, Ana & Krzemień, Alicja & Riesgo Fernández, Pedro & Iglesias Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Sánchez Lasheras, Fernando & de Cos Juez, F. Javier
- 191-201 Uncertainty and investment: Evidence from the Australian mining industry
by Ma, Yiqun
- 202-211 Nonlinear causality between oil and precious metals
by Bildirici, Melike E. & Turkmen, Ceren
- 212-218 A cost management model for economic sustainability and continuos improvement of mining operations
by Botín, José A. & Vergara, Marcelo A.
- 219-233 Tin mining in Myanmar: Production and potential
by Gardiner, Nicholas J. & Sykes, John P. & Trench, Allan & Robb, Laurence J.
- 234-238 The case for “n«all”: Why the Big Data revolution will probably happen differently in the mining sector
by Perrons, Robert K. & McAuley, Derek
- 239-249 What do we know about the sharing of mineral resource rent in Africa?
by Laporte, Bertrand & de Quatrebarbes, Céline
- 250-261 Rights to the forest, REDD+ and elections: Mining in Guyana
by Laing, Timothy
- 262-271 World trade in rare earths, Chinese export restrictions, and implications
by Mancheri, Nabeel A.
- 272-280 The development of the market for rare earth elements: Insights from economic theory
by Schlinkert, Dominik & van den Boogaart, Karl Gerald
- 281-287 Do commodity investors herd? Evidence from a time-varying stochastic volatility model
by Babalos, Vassilios & Stavroyiannis, Stavros & Gupta, Rangan
2015, Volume 46, Issue P1
- 6-14 Sustainable mining development with community using design thinking and multi-criteria decision analysis
by Sinan Erzurumlu, S. & Erzurumlu, Yaman O.
- 15-26 Developing a sustainable development framework in the context of mining industries: AHP approach
by Shen, Lixin & Muduli, Kamalakanta & Barve, Akhilesh
- 27-36 Reducing the extraction of minerals: Reverse logistics in the machinery manufacturing industry sector in Brazil using ISM approach
by Bouzon, Marina & Govindan, Kannan & Rodriguez, Carlos Manuel Taboada
- 37-50 An analysis of interactions among critical success factors to implement green supply chain management towards sustainability: An Indian perspective
by Luthra, Sunil & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid
- 51-63 A new algorithm to determine optimum cut-off grades considering technical, economical, environmental and social aspects
by Rahimi, Esmaeil & Ghasemzadeh, Hasan
- 64-75 Green vendor evaluation and selection using AHP and Taguchi loss functions in production outsourcing in mining industry
by Sivakumar, R. & Kannan, Devika & Murugesan, P.
- 76-85 Analyzing the SSCM practices in the mining and mineral industry by ISM approach
by Jia, Peng & Diabat, Ali & Mathiyazhagan, K.
- 86-100 Green supply chain practices evaluation in the mining industry using a joint rough sets and fuzzy TOPSIS methodology
by Kusi-Sarpong, Simonov & Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph & Wang, Xuping
- 101-115 A three-dimensional framework to explore corporate sustainability activities in the mining industry: Current status and challenges ahead
by Fuisz-Kehrbach, Sonja-Katrin
- 116-122 Sustainable management of mining operations with accidents: A mean-variance optimization model
by Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 123-133 Multicriteria analysis of sustainable development indicators in the construction minerals industry in China
by Chen, Rong-Hui & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tseng, Ming-Lang
- 134-141 Evaluating the technical barriers of large scale sustainable wireless sensor network: A resources approach
by Srie Vidhya Janani, E. & Ganesh Kumar, P.
2015, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-8 Management of pre-salt oil royalties: Wealth or poverty for Brazilian coastal zones as a result?
by Aloise de Seabra, Alessandra & Khosrovyan, Alla & Del Valls, T. Angel & Polette, Marcus
- 9-22 Behavioral influences in non-ferrous metals prices
by Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Lucey, Brian M.
- 23-28 Colombian mineral resources: An analysis from a Thermodynamic Second Law perspective
by Gabriel Carmona, Luis & Whiting, Kai & Valero, Alicia & Valero, Antonio
- 29-36 Moral panic related to mineral development projects – Examples from Poland
by Badera, Jarosław & Kocoń, Paweł
- 37-43 Forecasting the COMEX copper spot price by means of neural networks and ARIMA models
by Sánchez Lasheras, Fernando & de Cos Juez, Francisco Javier & Suárez Sánchez, Ana & Krzemień, Alicja & Riesgo Fernández, Pedro
- 44-51 An assessment of mining efficiency in Turkish lignite industry
by Ediger, Volkan Ş. & Berk, Istemi & Ersoy, Mücella
- 52-64 Law and self-regulation – Substitutes or complements in gaining social acceptance?
by Nysten-Haarala, Soili & Klyuchnikova, Elena & Helenius, Heidi
- 65-77 Hydrocarbon pollution in the Niger Delta: Geographies of impacts and appraisal of lapses in extant legal framework
by Anejionu, Obinna C.D. & Ahiarammunnah, Precious-Ann.N. & Nri-ezedi, Chinenyendo J.
- 78-91 Mining, regional development and benefit-sharing in developed countries
by Söderholm, Patrik & Svahn, Nanna
- 92-97 Transparent and opaque pricing: The interesting case of lithium
by Maxwell, Philip
- 98-108 Has Malaysia really escaped the resource curse? A closer look at the political economy of oil revenue management and expenditures
by Doraisami, Anita
- 109-120 Real option in action: An example of flexible decision making at a mine operational level
by Ajak, Ajak Duany & Topal, Erkan
- 121-129 Decreasing minerals׳ revenue risk by diversification of mineral production in mineral rich countries
by Adibi, Nabiollah & Ataee-pour, Majid
- 130-143 Dynamic relationships between spot and futures prices. The case of energy and gold commodities
by Nicolau, Mihaela & Palomba, Giulio
- 144-150 Forecasting metal prices with a curvelet based multiscale methodology
by He, Kaijian & Lu, Xingjing & Zou, Yingchao & Keung Lai, Kin
- 151-164 Influence in commodity markets: Measuring co‐movement globally
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 165-172 Natural resource extraction and political trust
by Miller, Rebecca
- 173-182 Assessing the potential production of uranium from coal-ash milling in the long term
by Monnet, Antoine & Percebois, Jacques & Gabriel, Sophie
- 183-192 Does transparency matter? Evaluating the governance impacts of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) in Azerbaijan and Liberia
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Andrews, Nathan
- 193-201 Input cost and international demand effects on the production of platinum group metals in South Africa
by Krogscheepers, Corris & Gossel, Sean Joss
- 202-209 Corporate social responsibility of mining companies in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan
by Kotilainen, Juha & Prokhorova, Evgenia & Sairinen, Rauno & Tiainen, Heidi
- 210-216 Inefficiency and sustainability
by Bazhanov, Andrei V.
- 217-226 Will future resource demand cause significant and unpredictable dislocations for the UK Ministry of Defence?
by Powell-Turner, Julieanna & Antill, Peter D.
- 227-238 Mining-based growth and productive transformation in the Democratic Republic of Congo: What can an African lion learn from an Asian tiger?
by Otchia, Christian S.
- 239-246 Explaining variation in steel consumption in the OECD
by Crompton, Paul
- 247-254 Assessing the competitiveness of the supply side response to China's iron ore demand shock
by Hurst, Luke
- 255-276 What are metal prices like? Co-movement, price cycles and long-run trends
by Rossen, Anja
- 277-289 The impact on regional “resource curse” by coal resource tax reform in China—A dynamic CGE appraisal
by Xu, Xiaoliang & Xu, Xuefen & Chen, Qian & Che, Ying
- 290-298 Valorization of undeveloped industrial rock deposits in Poland
by Radwanek-Bąk, Barbara & Nieć, Marek
- 299-306 A real-time quantile-regression approach to forecasting gold returns under asymmetric loss
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Risse, Marian & Rohloff, Sebastian
- 307-321 Global critical materials markets: An agent-based modeling approach
by Riddle, Matthew & Macal, Charles M. & Conzelmann, Guenter & Combs, Todd E. & Bauer, Diana & Fields, Fletcher
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-11 Convenience yield and inventory accessibility: Impact of regional market conditions
by Omura, Akihiro & Todorova, Neda & Li, Bin & Chung, Richard
- 12-24 Analysis of the stainless steel market in the EU, China and US using co-integration and VECM
by Giuliodori, David & Rodriguez, Alejandro
- 25-34 A balancing act: The role of benefits, impacts and confidence in governance in predicting acceptance of mining in Australia
by Zhang, Airong & Moffat, Kieren
- 35-46 Raw material criticality in the context of classical risk assessment
by Glöser, Simon & Tercero Espinoza, Luis & Gandenberger, Carsten & Faulstich, Martin
- 47-56 Calculating the income counterfactual for oil producing countries of the MENA region
by Majbouri, Mahdi
- 57-64 Persistence of precious metal prices: A fractional integration approach with structural breaks
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Chang, Shinhye & Balcilar, Mehmet & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan
- 65-70 Variance of graphite import–export volume and price in China for 2003–2012: A time-series analysis
by Bai, Qian & Zhang, Shou Ting & Wang, Wen Li & Wang, Zhang Jun
- 71-71 In Memoriam: Richard L. Gordon
by Tilton, John E.
- 72-80 Evaluating the sufficiency of Japan׳s mineral resource entitlements for supply risk mitigation
by Hatayama, Hiroki & Tahara, Kiyotaka
- 81-93 Thorium: Crustal abundance, joint production, and economic availability
by Jordan, Brett W. & Eggert, Roderick G. & Dixon, Brent W. & Carlsen, Brett W.
- 94-111 On the relationship between resource funds, governance and institutions: Evidence from quantile regression analysis
by Tsani, Stella
- 112-117 Economic diversification in Saudi Arabia: Myth or reality?
by Albassam, Bassam A.
- 118-134 The impact of speculation on precious metals futures markets
by Bosch, David & Pradkhan, Elina
- 135-149 Challenges for long-term industry restructuring in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin: What has Polish coal mining achieved and failed from a twenty-year perspective?
by Jonek Kowalska, Izabela
- 150-160 Dynamic convergence of commodity futures: Not all types of commodities are alike
by Sensoy, Ahmet & Hacihasanoglu, Erk & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 161-165 Assessing the national economic importance of metals: An Input–Output approach to the case of copper in France
by Beylot, Antoine & Villeneuve, Jacques
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-10 A jurisdictional maturity model for risk management, accountability and continual improvement of abandoned mine remediation programs
by Unger, C.J. & Lechner, A.M. & Kenway, J. & Glenn, V. & Walton, A.
- 11-18 Production forecast of China׳s rare earths based on the Generalized Weng model and policy recommendations
by Wang, Xibo & Lei, Yalin & Ge, Jianping & Wu, Sanmang
- 19-27 Who is the rightful recipient of mining compensation for land use deprivation in Ghana?
by Kidido, J.K & Ayitey, J.Z & Kuusaana, E.D & Gavu, E.K
- 28-39 The relationship between corporate governance and community engagement: Evidence from the Australian mining companies
by Lin, Philip T. & Li, Bin & Bu, Danlu
- 40-49 “You are not our only child”: Neoliberalism, food security issues and CSR discourse in the Kutubu oilfields of Papua New Guinea
by Imbun, Benedict Y. & Duarte, Fernanda & Smith, Paul
- 50-60 A dynamic model of the global uranium market and the nuclear fuel cycle
by Rooney, Matthew & Nuttall, William J. & Kazantzis, Nikolaos
- 61-81 Bull and bear markets in commodity prices and commodity stocks: Is there a relation?
by Ntantamis, Christos & Zhou, Jun
- 82-90 Did China׳s rare earth export policies work? — Empirical evidence from USA and Japan
by ZHANG, Lu & GUO, Qing & ZHANG, Junbiao & HUANG, Yong & XIONG, Tao
- 91-100 The economic value of geological information: Synthesis and directions for future research
by Häggquist, Elisabeth & Söderholm, Patrik
- 101-111 Chile, copper and resource revenue: A holistic approach to assessing commodity dependence
by Ebert, Laura & La Menza, Tania
- 112-120 The Sino–European race for Africa׳s minerals: When two quarrel a third rejoices
by Ebner, Julia
- 121-129 Measuring the extent of a Social License to Operate: The influence of marine biodiversity offsets in the oil and gas sector in Western Australia
by Richert, Claire & Rogers, Abbie & Burton, Michael
- 130-142 Environmental regulation and competitiveness in the mining industry: Permitting processes with special focus on Finland, Sweden and Russia
by Söderholm, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik & Helenius, Heidi & Pettersson, Maria & Viklund, Roine & Masloboev, Vladimir & Mingaleva, Tatiana & Petrov, Viktor
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-9 Global commodity prices, economic activity and monetary policy: The relevance of China
by Klotz, Philipp & Lin, Tsoyu Calvin & Hsu, Shih-Hsun
- 10-17 Chinese steel market in the post-futures period
by Arık, Evren & Mutlu, Elif
- 18-26 An ANP–SWOT approach for interdependency analysis and prioritizing the Iran׳s steel scrap industry strategies
by Shakoor Shahabi, Reza & Basiri, Mohammad Hossein & Rashidi Kahag, Mahdi & Ahangar Zonouzi, Samad
- 27-34 Mining export, industrial production and economic growth: A cointegration and causality analysis for India
by Sahoo, Auro Kumar & Sahoo, Dukhabandhu & Sahu, Naresh Chandra
- 35-44 The by-product effect on metal markets – New insights to the price behavior of minor metals
by Afflerbach, Patrick & Fridgen, Gilbert & Keller, Robert & Rathgeber, Andreas W. & Strobel, Florian
- 45-52 The socio-economic impact of mine industry commuting labour force on source communities
by Haslam McKenzie, Fiona M. & Hoath, Aileen
- 53-64 Alternative value chains for rare earths: The Anglo-deposit developers
by Machacek, Erika & Fold, Niels
- 65-72 Demographic and economic impact of mining on remote communities in Australia
by Kotey, Bernice & Rolfe, John
- 73-82 The effects of population growth and advancements in technology on global mineral supply
by Wellington, Tracey-Ann A. & Mason, Thomas E.
- 83-92 Cut-off grade: A real options analysis
by Thompson, Matt & Barr, Drew
- 93-103 Main challenges of mineral resources policy of Poland
by Nieć, Marek & Galos, Krzysztof & Szamałek, Krzysztof
2014, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-8 “For the benefit of Australians”: Exploring national expectations of the mining industry
by Mason, Claire M. & Paxton, Gillian & Parsons, Richard & Parr, Joanna M. & Moffat, Kieren
- 9-15 Local job multipliers of mining
by Fleming, David A. & Measham, Thomas G.
- 16-22 The effect of a change in pricing regime on iron ore prices
by Wårell, Linda
- 23-30 Measure of the mining image
by Ruiz Martín, Antonio & Rodríguez Díaz, Manuel & Ruíz San Román, José Antonio
- 31-39 Modelling volatility persistence and asymmetry: A Study on selected Indian non-ferrous metals markets
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Tripathy, Trilochan
- 40-51 Linear and non-linear causality between price indices and commodity prices
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 52-59 Rare earths supply chains: Current status, constraints and opportunities
by Golev, Artem & Scott, Margaretha & Erskine, Peter D. & Ali, Saleem H. & Ballantyne, Grant R.
- 60-71 Major challenges for developing unconventional gas in Brazil – Will water resources impede the development of the Country׳s industry?
by Camargo, Tathiany R. Moreira de & Merschmann, Paulo Roberto de C. & Arroyo, Eveline Vasquez & Szklo, Alexandre
- 72-82 Institutional conditions for Swedish metal production: A comparison of subsidies to metal mining and metal recycling
by Johansson, Nils & Krook, Joakim & Eklund, Mats
- 83-90 Maintaining legitimacy of a contested practice: How the minerals industry understands its ‘social licence to operate’
by Parsons, Richard & Lacey, Justine & Moffat, Kieren
- 91-100 ‘Free prior and informed consent’, social complexity and the mining industry: Establishing a knowledge base
by Owen, John R. & Kemp, Deanna
- 101-108 On the economic determinants of the gold–inflation relation
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Ciner, Cetin & Lucey, Brian M
- 109-112 The relationship between spot and futures prices: An empirical analysis
by Gulley, Andrew & Tilton, John E.
- 113-123 Has Bolivia׳s 2006–12 gas policy been useful to combat the resource curse?
by Ramírez Cendrero, Juan M.
- 124-134 Risk management in the hard coal mining industry: Social and environmental aspects of collieries’ liquidation
by Kowalska, Izabela Jonek
- 135-142 Income and price elasticity of gold import demand in India: Empirical evidence from threshold and ARDL bounds test cointegration
by Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal
- 143-151 Analysing the world potash industry
by al Rawashdeh, Rami & Maxwell, Philip
- 152-159 Environmental governance in Sierra Leone׳s mining sector: A critical analysis
by Mason, Nketti Hannah
- 160-170 The development and implementation of mineral safeguarding policies at national and local levels in the United Kingdom
by Wrighton, C.E. & Bee, E.J. & Mankelow, J.M.
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-3 The extractive industries and development in sub-Saharan Africa: An introduction
by Hilson, Gavin
- 4-16 Business and development: Changing discourses in the extractive industries
by Van Alstine, James & Barkemeyer, Ralf
- 17-30 Breaking the resource curse: Transparency in the natural resource sector and the extractive industries transparency initiative
by Corrigan, Caitlin C.
- 31-41 Nationalised large-scale mining, trade unions and community representation: Perspectives from Northern Madagascar
by Smith, Shirley M. & Dorward, Peter T.
- 42-47 Resource governance and the challenges of community development in the Nigerian bitumen belt
by Adeniyi, Adesoji
- 48-58 Resource governance dynamics: The challenge of ‘new oil’ in Uganda
by Van Alstine, James & Manyindo, Jacob & Smith, Laura & Dixon, Jami & AmanigaRuhanga, Ivan
- 59-65 Slow violence, extraction and human rights defence in Tanzania: Notes from the field
by Holterman, Devin
- 66-73 Oil wealth and the well-being of the subaltern classes in Sub-Saharan Africa: A critical analysis of the resource curse in Ghana
by Ayelazuno, Jasper
- 74-82 Ghana׳s extractive industries and community benefit sharing: The case for cash transfers
by Standing, André
- 83-89 Shifting sand, shifting livelihoods? Reflections on a coastal gold rush in Ghana
by Hirons, Mark
- 90-99 Dispossession, displacement and resistance: Artisanal miners in a gold concession in South-Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo
by Geenen, Sara
- 100-108 “This mine has become our farmland": Critical perspectives on the coevolution of artisanal mining and conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
by Kelly, Jocelyn T.D.
- 109-116 Not only a man's world: Women's involvement in artisanal mining in eastern DRC
by Bashwira, Marie-Rose & Cuvelier, Jeroen & Hilhorst, Dorothea & van der Haar, Gemma
- 117-127 When miners become “foreigners”: Competing categorizations within gold mining spaces in Guinea
by Bolay, Matthieu
- 128-136 A new means of governing artisanal and small-scale mining? Fairtrade gold and development in Tanzania
by Childs, John
2014, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-14 A perspective on global harmonisation of major national mineral asset valuation codes
by Njowa, G. & Clay, A.N. & Musingwini, C.
- 15-20 Comparison of dysprosium security strategies in Japan for 2010–2030
by Seo, Yuna & Morimoto, Shinichirou
- 21-31 Realized volatility spillovers in the non-ferrous metal futures market
by Todorova, Neda & Worthington, Andrew & Souček, Michael
- 32-41 An improved wavelet–ARIMA approach for forecasting metal prices
by Kriechbaumer, Thomas & Angus, Andrew & Parsons, David & Rivas Casado, Monica
- 42-53 Planning the innovation agenda for sustainable development in resource regions: A central Queensland case study
by Kinnear, Susan & Ogden, Ian
- 54-60 Precious metal mutual fund performance appraisal using DEA modeling
by Tsolas, Ioannis E.
- 61-70 The paths to social licence to operate: An integrative model explaining community acceptance of mining
by Moffat, Kieren & Zhang, Airong
- 71-79 Resource boom and inequality: Kazakhstan as a case study
by Howie, Peter & Atakhanova, Zauresh
- 80-87 Mining in the Chatkal Valley in Kyrgyzstan—Challenge of social sustainability
by Tiainen, Heidi & Sairinen, Rauno & Novikov, Viktor
- 88-91 A model to analyze the environmental policy of resource reallocation and pollution control based on firms' heterogeneity
by Tang, Erzi & Liu, Fengchao & Zhang, Jingjing & Yu, Jiao
- 92-100 Foresight as a tool for sustainable development in natural resources: The case of mineral extraction in Afghanistan
by Sheraz, Umar
- 101-114 The mining industry in Queensland, Australia: Some regional development issues
by Ivanova, Galina
- 115-123 A numerical study for a mining project using real options valuation under commodity price uncertainty
by Haque, Md. Aminul & Topal, Erkan & Lilford, Eric
- 124-133 Evaluation of the mining projects under economic uncertainties using multidimensional binomial tree
by Dehghani, Hesam & Ataee-pour, Majid & Esfahanipour, Akbar