Regulating independent power producers : Lessons of the PURPA approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Ferrara and Ian Lange, 2014.
"Voluntary Programs to Encourage Diffusion: The Case of the Combined Heat-and-Power Partnership,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Ferrara, Andreas & Lange, Ian, 2011. "Voluntary Programs to Encourage Diffusion: The Case of the Combined Heat-and-Power Partnership," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-16, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Dismukes, David E. & Kleit, Andrew N., 1999. "Cogeneration and electric power industry restructuring," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Bonilla, D., 2006. "Energy prices, production and the adoption of cogeneration in the UK and the Netherlands," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0646, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard, 2007.
"Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 934-952, July.
- Reinhard Madlener & Marcel Wickart, 2004. "Optimal Technology Choice and Investment Timing: A Stochastic Model of Industrial Cogeneration vs. Heat-Only Production," CEPE Working paper series 04-37, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Reinhard Madlener & Marcel Wickart, 2003. "The Economics of Adoption of Industrial Cogeneration: A Deterministic Model in Continuous Time," CEPE Working paper series 03-27, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Bonilla, David & Akisawa, Atsushi & Kashiwagi, Takao, 2003. "Modelling the adoption of industrial cogeneration in Japan using manufacturing plant survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 895-910, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:12:y:1990:i:1:p:117-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.