2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-12 The real options to shutdown, startup, and abandon: U.S. electricity industry evidence
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Haugom, Erik & Ullrich, Carl J.
- 13-21 The economic viability of gas-to-liquids technology and the crude oil–natural gas price relationship
by Ramberg, David J. & Henry Chen, Y.H. & Paltsev, Sergey & Parsons, John E.
- 22-30 Energy efficiency barriers in commercial and industrial firms in Ukraine: An empirical analysis
by Hochman, Gal & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 31-40 Is hedging the crack spread no longer all it's cracked up to be?
by Liu, Pan & Vedenov, Dmitry & Power, Gabriel J.
- 41-50 “Lock-in” effect of emission standard and its impact on the choice of market based instruments
by Haoqi, Qian & Libo, Wu & Weiqi, Tang
- 51-65 Electricity price modeling with stochastic time change
by Borovkova, Svetlana & Schmeck, Maren Diane
- 66-74 How does the U.S. natural gas market react to demand and supply shocks in the crude oil market?
by Jadidzadeh, Ali & Serletis, Apostolos
- 75-83 Switching towards coal or renewable energy? The effects of financial capital on energy transitions
by Best, Rohan
- 84-91 The econometric consequences of an energy consumption variable in a model of CO2 emissions
by Jaforullah, Mohammad & King, Alan
- 92-105 Optimal hedging in the US natural gas market: The effect of maturity and cointegration
by Ghoddusi, Hamed & Emamzadehfard, Sahar
- 106-115 Environmental policy design, innovation and efficiency gains in electricity generation
by Johnstone, Nick & Managi, Shunsuke & Rodríguez, Miguel Cárdenas & Haščič, Ivan & Fujii, Hidemichi & Souchier, Martin
- 116-128 Sensitivity of modeling results to technological and regional details: The case of Italy's carbon mitigation policy
by Standardi, Gabriele & Cai, Yiyong & Yeh, Sonia
- 129-143 Modeling and forecasting extreme commodity prices: A Markov-Switching based extreme value model
by Herrera, Rodrigo & Rodriguez, Alejandro & Pino, Gabriel
- 144-153 Political orientation, environmental values, and climate change beliefs and attitudes: An empirical cross country analysis
by Ziegler, Andreas
- 154-160 Electricity consumption and metropolitan economic performance in Guangzhou: 1950–2013
by He, Yiming & Fullerton, Thomas M. & Walke, Adam G.
- 161-173 Spatial spillover effects in determining China's regional CO2 emissions growth: 2007–2010
by Meng, Bo & Wang, Jianguo & Andrew, Robbie & Xiao, Hao & Xue, Jinjun & Peters, Glen P.
- 174-184 Pure martingale and joint normality tests for energy futures contracts
by Shrestha, Keshab & Subramaniam, Ravichandran & Rassiah, Puspavathy
- 185-198 OPEC vs US shale: Analyzing the shift to a market-share strategy
by Behar, Alberto & Ritz, Robert A.
- 199-212 Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Roubaud, David
- 213-226 The relationship between oil prices and rig counts: The importance of lags
by Khalifa, Ahmed & Caporin, Massimiliano & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 227-233 Modelling asymmetric volatility in oil prices under structural breaks
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Malik, Farooq
- 234-247 Is information assimilated at announcements in the European carbon market?
by Chen, Jiayuan & Muckley, Cal B. & Bredin, Don
- 248-252 Tradable quota taxation and market power
by D’Amato, Alessio & Valentini, Edilio & Zoli, Mariangela
- 253-260 The importance of regret minimization in the choice for renewable energy programmes: Evidence from a discrete choice experiment
by Boeri, Marco & Longo, Alberto
- 261-271 Energy price, regulatory price distortion and economic growth: A case study of China
by Shi, Xunpeng & Sun, Sizhong
- 272-287 OPEC's kinked demand curve
by Vatter, Marc H.
- 288-300 Estimating the potential for electricity savings in households
by Boogen, Nina
- 301-313 A rough multi-factor model of electricity spot prices
by Bennedsen, Mikkel
- 314-321 Investigating diesel market integration in France: Evidence from micro data
by Cárdenas, Jeisson & Gutiérrez, Luis H. & Otero, Jesús
- 322-331 Analyzing light fuel demand elasticities in Brazil using cointegration techniques
by Rodrigues, Luciano & Bacchi, Mirian Rumenos Piedade
- 332-347 Can an emission trading scheme promote the withdrawal of outdated capacity in energy-intensive sectors? A case study on China's iron and steel industry
by Zhu, Lei & Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Li, Yuan & Wang, Xu & Guo, Jianxin
- 348-364 The use of nonlinear hedging strategies by US oil producers: Motivations and implications
by Mnasri, Mohamed & Dionne, Georges & Gueyie, Jean-Pierre
- 365-372 Per capita carbon dioxide emissions across U.S. states by sector and fossil fuel source: Evidence from club convergence tests
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
2017, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-18 Adaptation of thermal power plants: The (ir)relevance of climate (change) information
by Bogmans, Christian W.J. & Dijkema, Gerard P.J. & van Vliet, Michelle T.H.
- 19-32 Dynamic spillover effects among crude oil, precious metal, and agricultural commodity futures markets
by Kang, Sang Hoon & McIver, Ron & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 33-42 The role of rare earth prices in renewable energy consumption: The actual driver for a renewable energy world
by Apergis, Emmanuel & Apergis, Nicholas
- 43-60 The long-run price sensitivity dynamics of industrial and residential electricity demand: The impact of deregulating electricity prices
by Adom, Philip Kofi
- 61-69 Oil price shocks and China's economy: Reactions of the monetary policy to oil price shocks
by Kim, Won Joong & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Hyun, Jun Seog & Gupta, Rangan
- 70-78 Measuring energy performance with sectoral heterogeneity: A non-parametric frontier approach
by Wang, H. & Ang, B.W. & Wang, Q.W. & Zhou, P.
- 79-91 The relationship between global oil price shocks and China's output: A time-varying analysis
by Cross, Jamie & Nguyen, Bao H.
- 92-103 Price discrimination in Australia's retail electricity markets: An analysis of Victoria & Southeast Queensland
by Simshauser, Paul & Whish-Wilson, Patrick
- 104-124 A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika
- 125-138 Economic assessment of virtual power plants in the German energy market — A scenario-based and model-supported analysis
by Loßner, Martin & Böttger, Diana & Bruckner, Thomas
- 139-154 Joint price and volumetric risk in wind power trading: A copula approach
by Pircalabu, A. & Hvolby, T. & Jung, J. & Høg, E.
- 155-170 The dynamic linkages between crude oil and natural gas markets
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Ciner, Cetin & Lucey, Brian M.
- 171-180 Employment impacts of upstream oil and gas investment in the United States
by Agerton, Mark & Hartley, Peter R. & Medlock, Kenneth B. & Temzelides, Ted
- 181-186 Forecasting oil and stock returns with a Qual VAR using over 150years off data
by Gupta, Rangan & Wohar, Mark
- 187-194 Eco-driving training and fuel consumption: Impact, heterogeneity and sustainability
by Barla, Philippe & Gilbert-Gonthier, Mathieu & Lopez Castro, Marco Antonio & Miranda-Moreno, Luis
- 195-203 Using the competitive storage model to estimate the impact of ethanol and fueling investment on corn prices
by Zhou, Wei & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 204-216 Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy
by van de Ven, Dirk Jan & Fouquet, Roger
- 217-229 Determinants of energy productivity in 39 countries: An empirical investigation
by Atalla, Tarek & Bean, Patrick
- 230-239 Time-frequency contained co-movement of crude oil and world food prices: A wavelet-based analysis
by Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K.
- 240-247 Is there a price premium for energy efficiency labels? Evidence from the Introduction of a Label in Korea
by Park, Ju Young
- 248-256 Rebound effect of improved energy efficiency for different energy types: A general equilibrium analysis for China
by Lu, Yingying & Liu, Yu & Zhou, Meifang
- 257-269 Testing the transport energy-environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in the EU27 countries
by Pablo-Romero, M.P. & Cruz, L. & Barata, E.
- 270-282 Does renewable energy generation decrease the volatility of electricity prices? An analysis of Denmark and Germany
by Rintamäki, Tuomas & Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Salo, Ahti
- 283-290 Is shale development drilling holes in the human capital pipeline?
by Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo & Winters, John V.
- 291-301 Welfare implications of the renewable fuel standard with an integrated tax-subsidy policy
by Skolrud, Tristan D. & Galinato, Gregmar I.
- 302-311 Willingness to pay for emissions reduction: Application of choice modeling under uncertainty and different management options
by Williams, Galina & Rolfe, John
- 312-322 Assessing contagion risk from energy and non-energy commodity markets
by Algieri, Bernardina & Leccadito, Arturo
- 323-333 Oil shocks and stock markets revisited: Measuring connectedness from a global perspective
by Zhang, Dayong
- 335-337 Introduction: Symposium on Energy Sector Convergence
by Apergis, Nicholas & Ewing, Bradley T. & Payne, James E.
- 338-346 Economy-wide and manufacturing energy productivity transition paths and club convergence for OECD and non-OECD countries
by Parker, Steven & Liddle, Brantley
- 347-356 Energy intensity and convergence in Swedish industry: A combined econometric and decomposition analysis
by Karimu, Amin & Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik
- 357-370 The convergence of U.S. state-level energy intensity
by Wesley Burnett, J. & Madariaga, Jessica
- 371-381 Residential energy consumption: A convergence analysis across Chinese regions
by Herrerias, M.J. & Aller, Carlos & Ordóñez, Javier
- 382-395 Stochastic convergence in per capita fossil fuel consumption in U.S. states
by Payne, James E. & Vizek, Maruška & Lee, Junsoo
- 396-403 Conditional convergence in Australia's energy consumption at the sector level
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 404-410 Convergence in energy consumption per capita across the US states, 1970–2013: An exploration through selected parametric and non-parametric methods
by Mohammadi, Hassan & Ram, Rati
- 411-418 Integration of regional electricity markets in Australia: A price convergence assessment
by Apergis, Nicholas & Fontini, Fulvio & Inchauspe, Julian
- 419-427 Estimating the speed of adjustment to target levels: The case of energy prices
by Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 428-437 Price volatility and residential electricity decisions: Experimental evidence on the convergence of energy generating source
by Cardella, Eric & Ewing, Bradley T. & Williams, Ryan B.
2017, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-7 Consumer preferences for second-generation bioethanol
by Li, Tongzhe & McCluskey, Jill J.
- 8-20 The changing of the relationships between carbon footprints and final demand: Panel data evidence for 40 major countries
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 21-28 Distributional effects of subsidy removal and implementation of carbon taxes in Mexican households
by Rosas-Flores, Jorge Alberto & Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosas-Flores, Dionicio & Fernández Zayas, José Luis
- 29-41 Nudges from school children and electricity conservation: Evidence from the “Project Carbon Zero” campaign in Singapore
by Agarwal, Sumit & Rengarajan, Satyanarain & Sing, Tien Foo & Yang, Yang
- 42-51 Oil prices and stock markets: Does the effect of uncertainty change over time?
by Joo, Young C. & Park, Sung Y.
- 52-61 The impact of resource tax reform on China's coal industry
by Liu, Huihui & Chen, ZhanMing & Wang, Jianliang & Fan, Jihong
- 62-71 Financing clean energy projects through domestic and foreign capital: The role of political cooperation among the EU, the G20 and OECD countries
by Paramati, Sudharshan Reddy & Apergis, Nicholas & Ummalla, Mallesh
- 72-86 Common cycles and common trends in the stock and oil markets: Evidence from more than 150years of data
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Wohar, Mark E.
- 87-96 Optimal over installation of wind generation facilities
by McInerney, Celine & Bunn, Derek W.
- 97-109 Energy demand, substitution and environmental taxation: An econometric analysis of eight subsectors of the Danish economy
by Møller, Niels Framroze
- 110-120 Blending under uncertainty: Real options analysis of ethanol plants and biofuels mandates
by Ghoddusi, Hamed
- 121-134 Energy-growth long-term relationship under structural breaks. Evidence from Canada, 17 Latin American economies and the USA
by Rodríguez-Caballero, Carlos Vladimir & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel
- 135-146 Do petrol prices increase faster than they fall in market disequilibria?
by Chua, Chew Lian & De Silva, Chamaka & Suardi, Sandy
- 147-161 Sources of change in the demand for energy by Indonesian households: 1980–2002
by Chen, Joyce J. & Pitt, Mark M.
- 162-173 The impact of crude oil prices on financial market indicators: copula approach
by Kayalar, Derya Ezgi & Küçüközmen, C. Coşkun & Selcuk-Kestel, A. Sevtap
- 174-178 Discovery of natural resources: A class of general equilibrium models
by Vaz, Paulo Henrique
- 179-185 Assessing farmers' willingness to supply biomass as energy feedstock: Cereal straw in Apulia (Italy)
by Giannoccaro, Giacomo & de Gennaro, Bernardo C. & De Meo, Emilio & Prosperi, Maurizio
- 186-198 Taxing income in the oil and gas sector — Challenges of international and domestic profit shifting
by Beer, Sebastian & Loeprick, Jan
- 199-208 Energy rebound effect in China's Industry: An aggregate and disaggregate analysis
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Su, Bin
- 209-220 Spillovers from the oil sector to the housing market cycle
by Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 221-232 Trade openness–carbon emissions nexus: The importance of turning points of trade openness for country panels
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ahmed, Khalid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 233-240 Fuel cost uncertainty, capacity investment and price in a competitive electricity market
by Gal, Nurit & Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher & Woo, C.K.
- 241-252 Wavelet-based test of co-movement and causality between oil and renewable energy stock prices
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Ugolini, Andrea
- 253-260 Strategic oil stockpiling for energy security: The case of China and India
by Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Qin, Ping & Chen, Xiaolan
- 261-269 The multi-factor energy input–output model
by Guevara, Zeus & Domingos, Tiago
- 270-278 The role of oil prices in the forecasts of South African interest rates: A Bayesian approach
by Gupta, Rangan & Kotzé, Kevin
- 279-288 Carbon dioxide, income and energy: Evidence from a non-linear model
by Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 289-297 Asymmetric effects of the business cycle on carbon dioxide emissions
by Sheldon, Tamara L.
- 298-312 Ownership and environmental regulation: Evidence from the European electricity industry
by Clò, Stefano & Ferraris, Matteo & Florio, Massimo
- 313-329 Risk management of energy system for identifying optimal power mix with financial-cost minimization and environmental-impact mitigation under uncertainty
by Nie, S. & Li, Y.P. & Liu, J. & Huang, Charley Z.
- 330-339 International oil price uncertainty and corporate investment: Evidence from China's emerging and transition economy
by Wang, Yong & Xiang, Erwei & Cheung, Adrian (Wai Kong) & Ruan, Wenjuan & Hu, Wei
- 340-350 Low natural gas prices and the financial cost of ramp rate restrictions at hydroelectric dams
by Kern, Jordan D. & Characklis, Gregory W.
- 351-362 I can hear my neighbors' fracking: The effect of natural gas production on housing values in Tarrant County, TX
by Balthrop, Andrew T. & Hawley, Zackary
2016, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-5 Explosive oil prices
by Gronwald, Marc
- 6-14 Potential gains from expanding regional electricity trade in South Asia
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Toman, Mike
- 15-22 An analysis of the driving factors of energy-related CO2 emission reduction in China from 2005 to 2013
by Qi, Tianyu & Weng, Yuyan & Zhang, Xiliang & He, Jiankun
- 23-34 Technology adoption under time-differentiated market-based instruments for pollution control
by Craig, Michael & McDonald-Buller, Elena & Webster, Mort
- 35-46 Forecasting spot oil price in a dynamic model averaging framework — Have the determinants changed over time?
by Drachal, Krzysztof
- 47-61 A method to estimate the costs and benefits of undergrounding electricity transmission and distribution lines
by Larsen, Peter H.
- 62-72 Commodity dynamics: A sparse multi-class approach
by Barbaglia, Luca & Wilms, Ines & Croux, Christophe
- 73-78 Ranking Bertrand, Cournot and supply function equilibria in oligopoly
by Delbono, Flavio & Lambertini, Luca
- 79-96 Common long-range dependence in a panel of hourly Nord Pool electricity prices and loads
by Ergemen, Yunus Emre & Haldrup, Niels & Rodríguez-Caballero, Carlos Vladimir
- 97-111 Government policy uncertainty and stock prices: The case of Australia's uranium industry
by Ferguson, Andrew & Lam, Peter
- 112-121 A spatial–temporal decomposition approach to performance assessment in energy and emissions
by Ang, B.W. & Su, Bin & Wang, H.
- 122-130 Explaining Demand for Green Electricity Using Data from All U.S. Utilities
by Conte, Marc N. & Jacobsen, Grant D.
- 131-143 Environmental regulation and productivity: The case of electricity generation under the CAAA-1990
by Hancevic, Pedro Ignacio
- 144-150 How well do degree days over the growing season capture the effect of climate on farmland values?
by Massetti, Emanuele & Mendelsohn, Robert & Chonabayashi, Shun
- 151-161 Regional woody biomass supply and economic impacts from harvesting in the southern U.S
by He, Lixia & English, Burton C. & Menard, Robert J. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 162-167 Motivations for market restructuring: Evidence from U.S. electricity deregulation
by Craig, J. Dean
- 168-175 Oil prices and real estate investment trusts (REITs): Gradual-shift causality and volatility transmission analysis
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Gormus, N. Alper & Soytas, Uğur
- 176-185 FTR allocations to ease transition to nodal pricing: An application to the German power system
by Kunz, Friedrich & Neuhoff, Karsten & Rosellón, Juan
- 186-196 Support schemes for renewable electricity in the European Union: Producer strategies and competition
by Dressler, Luisa
- 197-205 Doing good but not that well? A dilemma for energy conserving homeowners
by Wahlström, Marie H.
- 206-216 A new approach to modeling the effects of temperature fluctuations on monthly electricity demand
by Chang, Yoosoon & Kim, Chang Sik & Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y. & Park, Sungkeun
- 217-231 Measuring the effects of natural gas pipeline constraints on regional pricing and market integration
by Avalos, Roger & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Rucker, Randal R.
- 232-243 Disentangling temporal patterns in elasticities: A functional coefficient panel analysis of electricity demand
by Chang, Yoosoon & Choi, Yongok & Kim, Chang Sik & Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y.
- 244-254 How natural gas tariff increases can influence poverty: Results, measurement constraints and bias
by Krauss, Alexander
- 255-265 Modeling and forecasting multivariate electricity price spikes
by Manner, Hans & Türk, Dennis & Eichler, Michael
- 266-274 Simultaneity modeling analysis of the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis
by Ben Youssef, Adel & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Omri, Anis
- 275-292 Decoupling CO2 emissions and industrial growth in China over 1993–2013: The role of investment
by Zhao, Xingrong & Zhang, Xi & Shao, Shuai
- 293-305 Fast charging stations: Simulating entry and location in a game of strategic interaction
by Bernardo, Valeria & Borrell, Joan-Ramon & Perdiguero, Jordi
- 306-312 Labor market impacts of U.S. tight oil development: The case of the Bakken
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Ripplinger, David
- 313-324 What can we learn about commodity and credit cycles? Evidence from African commodity-exporting countries
by Ftiti, Zied & Kablan, Sandrine & Guesmi, Khaled
- 325-332 Macroeconomic performance of oil price shocks: Outlier evidence from nineteen major oil-related countries/regions
by Ju, Keyi & Su, Bin & Zhou, Dequn & Wu, Junmin & Liu, Lifan
- 333-344 Imperfect cartelization in OPEC
by Okullo, Samuel J. & Reynès, Frédéric
- 345-356 Economic growth, fossil fuel and non-fossil consumption: A Pooled Mean Group analysis using proxies for capital
by Asafu-Adjaye, John & Byrne, Dominic & Alvarez, Maximiliano
- 357-376 Bayesian interval robust optimization for sustainable energy system planning in Qiqihar City, China
by Dong, Cong & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Cheng, Guanhui & Tan, Qian
- 377-386 Valuing an offshore oil exploration and production project through real options analysis
by Guedes, José & Santos, Pedro
- 387-399 Economic impacts of debottlenecking congestion in the Chinese coal supply chain
by Rioux, Bertrand & Galkin, Philipp & Murphy, Frederic & Pierru, Axel
- 401-404 Introduction: North American natural gas markets in transition
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 405-415 North American natural gas and energy markets in transition: insights from global models
by Yeh, Sonia & Cai, Yiyong & Huppman, Daniel & Bernstein, Paul & Tuladhar, Sugandha & Huntington, Hillard G.
- 416-426 The national and international impacts of coal-to-gas switching in the Chinese power sector
by Arora, Vipin & Cai, Yiyong & Jones, Ayaka
- 427-437 Economics of U.S. natural gas exports: Should regulators limit U.S. LNG exports?
by Bernstein, Paul & Tuladhar, Sugandha D. & Yuan, Mei
- 438-450 Variation in outcomes and leakage potential across Clean Power Plan compliance designs
by Wright, Evelyn & Kanudia, Amit
- 451-459 What is the fuel of the future? Prospects under the Clean Power Plan
by Ross, Martin T. & Murray, Brian C.
- 460-468 Role of natural gas in meeting an electric sector emissions reduction strategy and effects on greenhouse gas emissions
by Lenox, Carol & Kaplan, P. Ozge
- 469-475 Implications of a US electricity standard for final energy demand
by Healey, Stephen & Jaccard, Mark
- 476-485 The impacts of meeting a tight CO2 performance standard on the electric power sector
by Hanson, Donald & Schmalzer, David & Nichols, Christopher & Balash, Peter
- 486-496 A view to the future of natural gas and electricity: An integrated modeling approach
by Cole, Wesley J. & Medlock, Kenneth B. & Jani, Aditya
2016, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-10 Teaching an old dog new tricks: Firm learning from environmental regulation
by Galloway, Emily & Johnson, Erik Paul
- 11-23 How is volatility in commodity markets linked to oil price shocks?
by Ahmadi, Maryam & Bashiri Behmiri, Niaz & Manera, Matteo
- 24-36 Strategic bidding and rebidding in electricity markets
by Clements, A.E. & Hurn, A.S. & Li, Z.
- 37-44 The distributional effects of emissions taxation in Brazil and their implications for climate policy
by da Silva Freitas, Lucio Flavio & de Santana Ribeiro, Luiz Carlos & de Souza, Kênia Barreiro & Hewings, Geoffrey John Dennis
- 45-57 Heterogeneity in the adoption of photovoltaic systems in Flanders
by De Groote, Olivier & Pepermans, Guido & Verboven, Frank
- 58-69 Crude oil and stock markets: Causal relationships in tails?
by Ding, Haoyuan & Kim, Hyung-Gun & Park, Sung Y.
- 70-80 Unveiling heterogeneities of relations between the entire oil–stock interaction and its components across time scales
by Huang, Shupei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Hao, Xiaoqing
- 81-95 Economics of modern energy boomtowns: Do oil and gas shocks differ from shocks in the rest of the economy?
by Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark D.
- 96-103 Stationarity changes in long-run energy commodity prices
by Zaklan, Aleksandar & Abrell, Jan & Neumann, Anne
- 104-117 CVaR constrained planning of renewable generation with consideration of system inertial response, reserve services and demand participation
by Inzunza, Andrés & Moreno, Rodrigo & Bernales, Alejandro & Rudnick, Hugh
- 118-128 Dynamic analysis of the German day-ahead electricity spot market
by Paschen, Marius
- 129-137 Modeling household cooking fuel choice: A panel multinomial logit approach
by Alem, Yonas & Beyene, Abebe D. & Köhlin, Gunnar & Mekonnen, Alemu
- 138-148 Trade with endogenous transportation costs: The case of liquefied natural gas
by Oglend, Atle & Kleppe, Tore Selland & Osmundsen, Petter
- 149-158 Modelling residential electricity demand in the GCC countries
by Atalla, Tarek N. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 159-166 Optimal extraction policy when the environmental and social costs of the opencast coal mining activity are internalized: Mining District of the Department of El Cesar (Colombia) case study
by Calvo, Jorge Andrés Perdomo & Pérez, Ana María Jaramillo
- 167-178 Why the long-term auto-correlation has not been eliminated by arbitragers: Evidences from NYMEX
by Li, Daye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming
- 179-187 Assessing market structures in resource markets — An empirical analysis of the market for metallurgical coal using various equilibrium models
by Lorenczik, Stefan & Panke, Timo
- 188-197 The hourly income elasticity of electricity
by Vesterberg, Mattias
- 198-212 Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- 213-226 A real options model for renewable energy investment with application to solar photovoltaic power generation in China
by Zhang, M.M. & Zhou, P. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 227-237 Dynamic structure of the spot price of crude oil: does time aggregation matter?
by Aghababa, Hajar & Barnett, William A.
- 238-250 Financial development and deployment of renewable energy technologies
by Kim, Jeayoon & Park, Kwangwoo
- 251-260 Oil price uncertainty and the U.S. stock market analysis based on a GARCH-in-mean VAR model
by Alsalman, Zeina
- 261-274 On representation of temporal variability in electricity capacity planning models
by Merrick, James H.
- 275-289 Introducing MOZLEAP: An integrated long-run scenario model of the emerging energy sector of Mozambique
by Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter
- 290-299 Economies of scale and technological progress in electric power production: The case of Brazilian utilities
by Machado, Mauricio Marins & de Sousa, Maria Conceição Sampaio & Hewings, Geoffrey
- 300-313 Volatility in electricity derivative markets: The Samuelson effect revisited
by Jaeck, Edouard & Lautier, Delphine
- 314-327 The spark spread and clean spark spread option based valuation of a power plant with multiple turbines
by Elias, R.S. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Fang, L.
- 328-335 Estimating impact of regional greenhouse gas initiative on coal to gas switching using synthetic control methods
by Kim, Man-Keun & Kim, Taehoo
- 336-348 Willingness of Kansas farm managers to produce alternative cellulosic biofuel feedstocks: An analysis of adoption and initial acreage allocation
by Lynes, Melissa K. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Fewell, Jason E.
- 349-364 The informational content of inventory announcements: Intraday evidence from crude oil futures market
by Ye, Shiyu & Karali, Berna
- 365-381 Two price zones for the German electricity market — Market implications and distributional effects
by Egerer, Jonas & Weibezahn, Jens & Hermann, Hauke
- 382-399 Country-specific oil supply shocks and the global economy: A counterfactual analysis
by Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem
- 400-413 Forecasting the volatility of crude oil futures using HAR-type models with structural breaks
by Wen, Fenghua & Gong, Xu & Cai, Shenghua
- 414-422 China's carbon emissions embodied in (normal and processing) exports and their driving forces, 2006–2012
by Su, Bin & Thomson, Elspeth
- 423-434 Parametric model risk and power plant valuation
by Bannör, Karl & Kiesel, Rüdiger & Nazarova, Anna & Scherer, Matthias
- 435-454 Electricity price forecasting using sale and purchase curves: The X-Model
by Ziel, Florian & Steinert, Rick
- 455-465 Strategies against shocks in power systems – An analysis for the case of Europe
by Nahmmacher, Paul & Schmid, Eva & Pahle, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte
- 466-474 The price and income elasticities of natural gas demand: International evidence
by Burke, Paul J. & Yang, Hewen
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-10 Contemporaneous interactions among fuel, biofuel and agricultural commodities
by Fernandez-Perez, Adrian & Frijns, Bart & Tourani-Rad, Alireza
- 11-26 Can market power in the electricity spot market translate into market power in the hedge market?
by Fiuza de Bragança, Gabriel Godofredo & Daglish, Toby
- 27-37 Sugarcane industry's socioeconomic impact in São Paulo, Brazil: A spatial dynamic panel approach
by Gilio, Leandro & Azanha Ferraz Dias de Moraes, Márcia
- 38-45 Energy efficiency in the manufacturing sector of the OECD: Analysis of price elasticities
by Parker, Steven & Liddle, Brantley
- 46-58 Oil price volatility forecast with mixture memory GARCH
by Klein, Tony & Walther, Thomas
- 59-66 Land requirements, feedstock haul distance, and expected profit response to land use restrictions for switchgrass production
by Gouzaye, Amadou & Epplin, Francis M.
- 67-76 Short-run fuel price responses: At the pump and on the road
by Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 77-83 Modeling biomass procurement tradeoffs within a cellulosic biofuel cost model
by Rosburg, Alicia & Miranowski, John & Jacobs, Keri
- 84-94 Long term oil prices
by Haugom, Erik & Mydland, Ørjan & Pichler, Alois
- 95-104 Limited trading of emissions permits as a climate cooperation mechanism? US–China and EU–China examples
by Gavard, Claire & Winchester, Niven & Paltsev, Sergey