2016, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-10 Teaching an old dog new tricks: Firm learning from environmental regulation
by Galloway, Emily & Johnson, Erik Paul
- 11-23 How is volatility in commodity markets linked to oil price shocks?
by Ahmadi, Maryam & Bashiri Behmiri, Niaz & Manera, Matteo
- 24-36 Strategic bidding and rebidding in electricity markets
by Clements, A.E. & Hurn, A.S. & Li, Z.
- 37-44 The distributional effects of emissions taxation in Brazil and their implications for climate policy
by da Silva Freitas, Lucio Flavio & de Santana Ribeiro, Luiz Carlos & de Souza, Kênia Barreiro & Hewings, Geoffrey John Dennis
- 45-57 Heterogeneity in the adoption of photovoltaic systems in Flanders
by De Groote, Olivier & Pepermans, Guido & Verboven, Frank
- 58-69 Crude oil and stock markets: Causal relationships in tails?
by Ding, Haoyuan & Kim, Hyung-Gun & Park, Sung Y.
- 70-80 Unveiling heterogeneities of relations between the entire oil–stock interaction and its components across time scales
by Huang, Shupei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Hao, Xiaoqing
- 81-95 Economics of modern energy boomtowns: Do oil and gas shocks differ from shocks in the rest of the economy?
by Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark D.
- 96-103 Stationarity changes in long-run energy commodity prices
by Zaklan, Aleksandar & Abrell, Jan & Neumann, Anne
- 104-117 CVaR constrained planning of renewable generation with consideration of system inertial response, reserve services and demand participation
by Inzunza, Andrés & Moreno, Rodrigo & Bernales, Alejandro & Rudnick, Hugh
- 118-128 Dynamic analysis of the German day-ahead electricity spot market
by Paschen, Marius
- 129-137 Modeling household cooking fuel choice: A panel multinomial logit approach
by Alem, Yonas & Beyene, Abebe D. & Köhlin, Gunnar & Mekonnen, Alemu
- 138-148 Trade with endogenous transportation costs: The case of liquefied natural gas
by Oglend, Atle & Kleppe, Tore Selland & Osmundsen, Petter
- 149-158 Modelling residential electricity demand in the GCC countries
by Atalla, Tarek N. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 159-166 Optimal extraction policy when the environmental and social costs of the opencast coal mining activity are internalized: Mining District of the Department of El Cesar (Colombia) case study
by Calvo, Jorge Andrés Perdomo & Pérez, Ana María Jaramillo
- 167-178 Why the long-term auto-correlation has not been eliminated by arbitragers: Evidences from NYMEX
by Li, Daye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming
- 179-187 Assessing market structures in resource markets — An empirical analysis of the market for metallurgical coal using various equilibrium models
by Lorenczik, Stefan & Panke, Timo
- 188-197 The hourly income elasticity of electricity
by Vesterberg, Mattias
- 198-212 Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- 213-226 A real options model for renewable energy investment with application to solar photovoltaic power generation in China
by Zhang, M.M. & Zhou, P. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 227-237 Dynamic structure of the spot price of crude oil: does time aggregation matter?
by Aghababa, Hajar & Barnett, William A.
- 238-250 Financial development and deployment of renewable energy technologies
by Kim, Jeayoon & Park, Kwangwoo
- 251-260 Oil price uncertainty and the U.S. stock market analysis based on a GARCH-in-mean VAR model
by Alsalman, Zeina
- 261-274 On representation of temporal variability in electricity capacity planning models
by Merrick, James H.
- 275-289 Introducing MOZLEAP: An integrated long-run scenario model of the emerging energy sector of Mozambique
by Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter
- 290-299 Economies of scale and technological progress in electric power production: The case of Brazilian utilities
by Machado, Mauricio Marins & de Sousa, Maria Conceição Sampaio & Hewings, Geoffrey
- 300-313 Volatility in electricity derivative markets: The Samuelson effect revisited
by Jaeck, Edouard & Lautier, Delphine
- 314-327 The spark spread and clean spark spread option based valuation of a power plant with multiple turbines
by Elias, R.S. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Fang, L.
- 328-335 Estimating impact of regional greenhouse gas initiative on coal to gas switching using synthetic control methods
by Kim, Man-Keun & Kim, Taehoo
- 336-348 Willingness of Kansas farm managers to produce alternative cellulosic biofuel feedstocks: An analysis of adoption and initial acreage allocation
by Lynes, Melissa K. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Fewell, Jason E.
- 349-364 The informational content of inventory announcements: Intraday evidence from crude oil futures market
by Ye, Shiyu & Karali, Berna
- 365-381 Two price zones for the German electricity market — Market implications and distributional effects
by Egerer, Jonas & Weibezahn, Jens & Hermann, Hauke
- 382-399 Country-specific oil supply shocks and the global economy: A counterfactual analysis
by Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem
- 400-413 Forecasting the volatility of crude oil futures using HAR-type models with structural breaks
by Wen, Fenghua & Gong, Xu & Cai, Shenghua
- 414-422 China's carbon emissions embodied in (normal and processing) exports and their driving forces, 2006–2012
by Su, Bin & Thomson, Elspeth
- 423-434 Parametric model risk and power plant valuation
by Bannör, Karl & Kiesel, Rüdiger & Nazarova, Anna & Scherer, Matthias
- 435-454 Electricity price forecasting using sale and purchase curves: The X-Model
by Ziel, Florian & Steinert, Rick
- 455-465 Strategies against shocks in power systems – An analysis for the case of Europe
by Nahmmacher, Paul & Schmid, Eva & Pahle, Michael & Knopf, Brigitte
- 466-474 The price and income elasticities of natural gas demand: International evidence
by Burke, Paul J. & Yang, Hewen
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-10 Contemporaneous interactions among fuel, biofuel and agricultural commodities
by Fernandez-Perez, Adrian & Frijns, Bart & Tourani-Rad, Alireza
- 11-26 Can market power in the electricity spot market translate into market power in the hedge market?
by Fiuza de Bragança, Gabriel Godofredo & Daglish, Toby
- 27-37 Sugarcane industry's socioeconomic impact in São Paulo, Brazil: A spatial dynamic panel approach
by Gilio, Leandro & Azanha Ferraz Dias de Moraes, Márcia
- 38-45 Energy efficiency in the manufacturing sector of the OECD: Analysis of price elasticities
by Parker, Steven & Liddle, Brantley
- 46-58 Oil price volatility forecast with mixture memory GARCH
by Klein, Tony & Walther, Thomas
- 59-66 Land requirements, feedstock haul distance, and expected profit response to land use restrictions for switchgrass production
by Gouzaye, Amadou & Epplin, Francis M.
- 67-76 Short-run fuel price responses: At the pump and on the road
by Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 77-83 Modeling biomass procurement tradeoffs within a cellulosic biofuel cost model
by Rosburg, Alicia & Miranowski, John & Jacobs, Keri
- 84-94 Long term oil prices
by Haugom, Erik & Mydland, Ørjan & Pichler, Alois
- 95-104 Limited trading of emissions permits as a climate cooperation mechanism? US–China and EU–China examples
by Gavard, Claire & Winchester, Niven & Paltsev, Sergey
- 105-115 Have U.S. power plants become less technically efficient? The impact of carbon emission regulation
by Zhou, Yishu & Huang, Ling
- 116-124 Free cash flows and overinvestment: Further evidence from Chinese energy firms
by Zhang, Dayong & Cao, Hong & Dickinson, David G. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 125-140 On the dynamic links between commodities and Islamic equity
by Nagayev, Ruslan & Disli, Mustafa & Inghelbrecht, Koen & Ng, Adam
- 141-151 The role of federal Renewable Fuel Standards and market structure on the growth of the cellulosic biofuel sector
by Skolrud, Tristan D. & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P. & Shumway, C. Richard & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 152-163 Modeling realized volatility on the Spanish intra-day electricity market
by Ciarreta, Aitor & Zarraga, Ainhoa
- 164-173 Interprovincial migration and the stringency of energy policy in China
by Luo, Xiaohu & Caron, Justin & Karplus, Valerie J. & Zhang, Da & Zhang, Xiliang
- 174-185 Investment risks in power generation: A comparison of fossil fuel and renewable energy dominated markets
by Tietjen, Oliver & Pahle, Michael & Fuss, Sabine
- 186-198 The impact of the North Atlantic Oscillation on electricity markets: A case study on Ireland
by Curtis, John & Lynch, Muireann Á. & Zubiate, Laura
- 199-210 Understanding the energy-GDP elasticity: A sectoral approach
by Burke, Paul J. & Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna
- 211-221 Evaluating energy security of resource-poor economies: A modified principle component analysis approach
by Li, Yingzhu & Shi, Xunpeng & Yao, Lixia
- 222-228 Household-level effects of electricity on income
by Bridge, Brandon A. & Adhikari, Dadhi & Fontenla, Matías
2016, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-15 The economic value of transmission lines and the implications for planning models
by Lamadrid, Alberto J. & Maneevitjit, Surin & Mount, Timothy D.
- 16-27 Fossil fuel price uncertainty and feedstock edible oil prices: Evidence from MGARCH-M and VIRF analysis
by Hasanov, Akram Shavkatovich & Do, Hung Xuan & Shaiban, Mohammed Sharaf
- 28-41 Co-movement of major energy, agricultural, and food commodity price returns: A time-series assessment
by Nicola, Francesca de & De Pace, Pierangelo & Hernandez, Manuel A.
- 42-49 Impacts of OPEC's political risk on the international crude oil prices: An empirical analysis based on the SVAR models
by Chen, Hao & Liao, Hua & Tang, Bao-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 50-58 Marcellus Shale and structural breaks in oil and gas markets: The case of Pennsylvania
by Potts, Todd B. & Yerger, David B.
- 59-65 Hedging strategy for ethanol processing with copula distributions
by Awudu, Iddrisu & Wilson, William & Dahl, Bruce
- 66-77 Hydropower externalities: A meta-analysis
by Mattmann, Matteo & Logar, Ivana & Brouwer, Roy
- 78-93 The directional volatility connectedness between crude oil and equity markets: New evidence from implied volatility indexes
by Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Awartani, Basel & Bouri, Elie
- 94-105 A difficult road ahead: Fleet fuel economy, footprint-based CAFE compliance, and manufacturer incentives
by Ullman, Darin F.
- 106-127 Impact of a carbon tax on the Chilean economy: A computable general equilibrium analysis
by García Benavente, José Miguel
- 128-139 What the investors need to know about forecasting oil futures return volatility
by Wang, Yudong & Liu, Li & Ma, Feng & Wu, Chongfeng
- 140-153 Oil price shocks, competition, and oil & gas stock returns — Global evidence
by Gupta, Kartick
- 154-165 Oil curse and finance–growth nexus in Malaysia: The role of investment
by Badeeb, Ramez Abubakr & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 166-174 Mitigation incentives with climate finance and treaty options
by Strand, Jon
- 175-183 Persistence in world energy consumption: Evidence from subsampling confidence intervals
by Fallahi, Firouz & Karimi, Mohammad & Voia, Marcel-Cristian
- 184-191 Price trends and volatility scenarios for designing forest sector transformation
by Lochhead, Kyle & Ghafghazi, Saeed & Havlik, Petr & Forsell, Nicklas & Obersteiner, Michael & Bull, Gary & Mabee, Warren
- 192-203 Regulation and investment incentives in electricity distribution: An empirical assessment
by Cullmann, Astrid & Nieswand, Maria
- 204-214 Understanding the spectrum of residential energy-saving behaviours: French evidence using disaggregated data
by Belaïd, Fateh & Garcia, Thomas
- 215-227 An event study analysis of oil and gas firm acreage and reserve acquisitions
by Sabet, Amir H. & Heaney, Richard
- 228-235 On the importance of the long-term seasonal component in day-ahead electricity price forecasting
by Nowotarski, Jakub & Weron, Rafał
- 236-242 An exploration of a strategic competition model for the European Union natural gas market
by Yang, Zaifu & Zhang, Rong & Zhang, Zongyi
- 243-255 Environmental investment and firm performance: A network approach
by Bostian, Moriah & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy
- 256-264 Dynamic technique and scale effects of economic growth on the environment
by Mohapatra, Sandeep & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Boxall, Peter
- 265-276 How does coal price drive up inflation? Reexamining the relationship between coal price and general price level in China
by Guo, Jin & Zheng, Xinye & Chen, Zhan-Ming
- 277-294 Information spillover dynamics of the energy futures market sector: A novel common factor approach
by Kuruppuarachchi, Duminda & Premachandra, I.M.
- 295-302 Retraining investment for U.S. transition from coal to solar photovoltaic employment
by Louie, Edward P. & Pearce, Joshua M.
2016, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-8 Price differences among crude oils: The private costs of supply disruptions
by Kaufmann, Robert K.
- 9-19 Technical efficiency and CO2 reduction potentials — An analysis of the German electricity and heat generating sector
by Seifert, Stefan & Cullmann, Astrid & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 20-28 Urbanization, openness, emissions, and energy intensity: A study of increasingly urbanized emerging economies
by Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul & Nielsen, Ingrid
- 29-41 The effect of foreign direct investment and stock market growth on clean energy use across a panel of emerging market economies
by Paramati, Sudharshan Reddy & Ummalla, Mallesh & Apergis, Nicholas
- 42-50 Asymmetric oil shocks and external balances of major oil exporting and importing countries
by Rafiq, Shudhasattwa & Sgro, Pasquale & Apergis, Nicholas
- 51-63 System-friendly wind power
by Hirth, Lion & Müller, Simon
- 64-74 Asymmetric impacts of fundamentals on the natural gas futures volatility: An augmented GARCH approach
by Ergen, Ibrahim & Rizvanoghlu, Islam
- 75-87 Estimating and forecasting the real prices of crude oil: A data rich model using a dynamic model averaging (DMA) approach
by Naser, Hanan
- 88-100 An empirical analysis of the relationship between oil prices and the Chinese macro-economy
by Wei, Yanfeng & Guo, Xiaoying
- 101-106 Understanding energy systems change in Canada: 1. Decomposition of total energy intensity
by Torrie, Ralph D. & Stone, Christopher & Layzell, David B.
- 107-116 The database–modeling nexus in integrated assessment modeling of electric power generation
by Peters, Jeffrey C. & Hertel, Thomas W.
- 117-133 Forecasting crude oil price volatility and value-at-risk: Evidence from historical and recent data
by Lux, Thomas & Segnon, Mawuli & Gupta, Rangan
- 134-149 Market conditions, trader types and price–volume relation in energy futures markets
by Alizadeh, Amir H. & Tamvakis, Michael
- 150-160 ‘Nonlinear causality between crude oil price and exchange rate: A comparative study of China and India’ — A failed replication (negative Type 1 and Type 2)
by De Vita, Glauco & Trachanas, Emmanouil
- 161-176 Changes in the global oil market
by Bataa, Erdenebat & Izzeldin, Marwan & Osborn, Denise R.
- 177-184 Energy, human capital and economic growth in Asia Pacific countries — Evidence from a panel cointegration and causality analysis
by Fang, Zheng & Chang, Youngho
- 185-189 A physical production function for the US economy
by Thompson, Henry
- 190-204 Heterogeneous policies, heterogeneous technologies: The case of renewable energy
by Nicolli, Francesco & Vona, Francesco
- 205-214 Crude oil prices and sectoral stock returns in Jordan around the Arab uprisings of 2010
by Bouri, Elie & Awartani, Basel & Maghyereh, Aktham
- 215-228 Explaining credit default swap spreads by means of realized jumps and volatilities in the energy market
by Da Fonseca, José & Ignatieva, Katja & Ziveyi, Jonathan
- 229-238 Integration of physical and futures prices in the US natural gas market
by Ghoddusi, Hamed
- 239-246 Does the S&P500 index lead the crude oil dynamics? A complexity-based approach
by Kyrtsou, Catherine & Mikropoulou, Christina & Papana, Angeliki
- 247-260 Measuring demand responses to wholesale electricity prices using market power indices
by Genc, Talat S.
- 261-269 The political drivers of renewable energies policies
by Cadoret, Isabelle & Padovano, Fabio
- 270-287 Marginal Rate of Transformation and Rate of Substitution measured by DEA environmental assessment: Comparison among European and North American nations
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan
- 288-309 Returns to damage under undesirable congestion and damages to return under desirable congestion measured by DEA environmental assessment with multiplier restriction: Economic and energy planning for social sustainability in China
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan
- 310-325 A robust model for the ramp-constrained economic dispatch problem with uncertain renewable energy
by Moarefdoost, M. Mohsen & Lamadrid, Alberto J. & Zuluaga, Luis F.
- 326-337 Consumer governance in electricity markets
by Daglish, Toby
- 338-350 Predicting the oil prices: Do technical indicators help?
by Yin, Libo & Yang, Qingyuan
- 351-362 A re-examination of maturity effect of energy futures price from the perspective of stochastic volatility
by Liu, Wei-han
- 363-373 Disentangling the determinants of real oil prices
by Liu, Li & Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng & Wu, Wenfeng
- 374-383 On the dynamic dependence between equity markets, commodity futures and economic uncertainty indexes
by Berger, Theo & Uddin, Gazi Salah
- 384-388 An alternative semiparametric approach to the modelling of asymmetric gasoline price adjustment
by Polemis, Michael L. & Tsionas, Mike G.
- 389-397 The deflationary effect of oil prices in the euro area
by Castro, César & Jerez, Miguel & Barge-Gil, Andrés
- 398-409 Asymmetric volatility in European day-ahead power markets: A comparative microeconomic analysis
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 410-421 Impact of network payment schemes on transmission expansion planning with variable renewable generation
by Bravo, Diego & Sauma, Enzo & Contreras, Javier & de la Torre, Sebastián & Aguado, José A. & Pozo, David
- 422-431 Energy caps: Alternative climate policy instruments for China?
by Karplus, Valerie J. & Rausch, Sebastian & Zhang, Da
- 432-442 The long-term trends on the electricity markets: Comparison of empirical mode and wavelet decompositions
by Afanasyev, Dmitriy O. & Fedorova, Elena A.
- 443-452 Estimating the willingness to pay for reliable electricity supply: A choice experiment study
by Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 453-463 The relationships between petroleum and stock returns: An asymmetric dynamic equi-correlation approach
by Pan, Zhiyuan & Wang, Yudong & Liu, Li
- 464-474 Energy populism and household welfare
by Hancevic, Pedro & Cont, Walter & Navajas, Fernando
- 475-482 Measuring total-factor CO2 emission performance and technology gaps using a non-radial directional distance function: A modified approach
by Wang, Qunwei & Su, Bin & Zhou, Peng & Chiu, Ching-Ren
- 483-494 Inter-factor/inter-fuel substitution, carbon intensity, and energy-related CO2 reduction: Empirical evidence from China
by Li, Jianglong & Lin, Boqiang
- 499-512 Baseline projections for Latin America: base-year assumptions, key drivers and greenhouse emissions
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & Daenzer, Katie & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Kober, Tom & Paltsev, Sergey & Beach, Robert H. & Calderon, Silvia Liliana & Calvin, Kate & Labriet, Maryse & Kitous, Alban & Lucena, André F.P. & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 513-525 Long-term abatement potential and current policy trajectories in Latin American countries
by Clarke, Leon & McFarland, James & Octaviano, Claudia & van Ruijven, Bas & Beach, Robert & Daenzer, Kathryn & Herreras Martínez, Sara & Lucena, André F.P. & Kitous, Alban & Labriet, Maryse & Loboguerrero Rodriguez, Ana Maria & Mundra, Anupriya & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 526-542 Energy technology roll-out for climate change mitigation: A multi-model study for Latin America
by van der Zwaan, Bob & Kober, Tom & Calderon, Silvia & Clarke, Leon & Daenzer, Katie & Kitous, Alban & Labriet, Maryse & Lucena, André F.P. & Octaviano, Claudia & Di Sbroiavacca, Nicolas
- 543-551 A multi-model study of energy supply investments in Latin America under climate control policy
by Kober, Tom & Falzon, James & van der Zwaan, Bob & Calvin, Katherine & Kanudia, Amit & Kitous, Alban & Labriet, Maryse
- 552-563 Emissions reduction scenarios in the Argentinean Energy Sector
by Di Sbroiavacca, Nicolás & Nadal, Gustavo & Lallana, Francisco & Falzon, James & Calvin, Katherine
- 564-574 Climate policy scenarios in Brazil: A multi-model comparison for energy
by Lucena, André F.P. & Clarke, Leon & Schaeffer, Roberto & Szklo, Alexandre & Rochedo, Pedro R.R. & Nogueira, Larissa P.P. & Daenzer, Kathryn & Gurgel, Angelo & Kitous, Alban & Kober, Tom
- 575-586 Achieving CO2 reductions in Colombia: Effects of carbon taxes and abatement targets
by Calderón, Silvia & Alvarez, Andrés Camilo & Loboguerrero, Ana María & Arango, Santiago & Calvin, Katherine & Kober, Tom & Daenzer, Kathryn & Fisher-Vanden, Karen
- 587-599 Pathways to Mexico’s climate change mitigation targets: A multi-model analysis
by Veysey, Jason & Octaviano, Claudia & Calvin, Katherine & Martinez, Sara Herreras & Kitous, Alban & McFarland, James & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 600-614 Climate change policy in Brazil and Mexico: Results from the MIT EPPA model
by Octaviano, Claudia & Paltsev, Sergey & Gurgel, Angelo Costa
- 615-624 Agriculture, forestry, and other land-use emissions in Latin America
by Calvin, Katherine V. & Beach, Robert & Gurgel, Angelo & Labriet, Maryse & Loboguerrero Rodriguez, Ana Maria
- 625-636 Macroeconomic impacts of climate change mitigation in Latin America: A cross-model comparison
by Kober, Tom & Summerton, Philip & Pollitt, Hector & Chewpreecha, Unnada & Ren, Xiaolin & Wills, William & Octaviano, Claudia & McFarland, James & Beach, Robert & Cai, Yongxia & Calderon, Silvia & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Rodriguez, Ana Maria Loboguerrero
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-9 Volatility and a century of energy markets dynamics
by Serletis, Apostolos & Xu, Libo
- 10-18 Another perspective on gasoline price responses to crude oil price changes
by Rahman, Sajjadur
- 19-29 Biofuel-related price transmission using Renewable Identification Number prices to signal mandate regime
by Whistance, Jarrett & Ripplinger, David & Thompson, Wyatt
- 30-41 The heterogeneity dependence between crude oil price changes and industry stock market returns in China: Evidence from a quantile regression approach
by Zhu, Huiming & Guo, Yawei & You, Wanhai & Xu, Yaqin
- 42-51 Energy efficiency in Swedish industry
by Zhang, Shanshan & Lundgren, Tommy & Zhou, Wenchao
- 52-68 The role of globalization on the recent evolution of energy demand in India: Implications for sustainable development
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Sadorsky, Perry
- 69-78 A strategic analysis of the New Brunswick, Canada fracking controversy
by O'Brien, Nicole L. & Hipel, Keith W.
- 79-91 The impact of wind farm visibility on property values: A spatial difference-in-differences analysis
by Sunak, Yasin & Madlener, Reinhard
- 92-100 Uncertainty and crude oil returns
by Aloui, Riadh & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M.
- 101-111 Effects of construction activities on residential electricity consumption: Evidence from Singapore's public housing estates
by Agarwal, Sumit & Satyanarain, Rengarajan & Sing, Tien Foo & Vollmer, Derek
- 112-126 A consistent two-factor model for pricing temperature derivatives
by Groll, Andreas & López-Cabrera, Brenda & Meyer-Brandis, Thilo
- 127-134 Marine trade-offs: Comparing the benefits of off-shore wind farms and marine protected areas
by Karlõševa, Aljona & Nõmmann, Sulev & Nõmmann, Tea & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Budziński, Wiktor & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick
- 135-147 Market efficiency and the U.S. market for sulfur dioxide allowances
by Hitaj, Claudia & Stocking, Andrew
- 148-156 The role of question format for the support for national climate change mitigation policies in Germany and the determinants of WTP
by Uehleke, Reinhard
- 157-172 Price regimes in an energy island: Tacit collusion vs. cost and network explanations
by Sapio, Alessandro & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 173-188 Undesirable congestion under natural disposability and desirable congestion under managerial disposability in U.S. electric power industry measured by DEA environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 189-199 The effect of ethanol policies on the vertical price transmission in corn and food markets
by Drabik, Dušan & Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivčák, Ján
- 200-210 The relationship between U.S. retail gasoline and crude oil prices during the Great Recession: “Rockets and feathers” or “balloons and rocks” behavior?
by Bremmer, Dale S. & Kesselring, Randall G.
- 211-222 Long term climate change mitigation goals under the nuclear phase out policy: The Swiss energy system transition
by Kannan, Ramachandran & Turton, Hal
- 223-233 Effects of nuclear power plant shutdowns on electricity consumption and greenhouse gas emissions after the Tohoku Earthquake
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Tanaka, Katsuya & Wu, Junjie & Robert, Roland K. & Kim, Taeyoung
- 234-246 Efficiency and environmental factors in the US electricity transmission industry
by Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 247-252 Do gasoline prices asymmetrically affect US consumers’ economic outlook?
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 253-265 Made in Mexico: Energy reform and manufacturing growth
by Alvarez, Jorge & Valencia, Fabian
- 266-271 Oil reserve life and the influence of crude oil prices: An analysis of Texas reserves
by Apergis, Nicholas & Ewing, Bradley T. & Payne, James E.
- 272-283 Cost efficiency of electric grid utilities in China: A comparison of estimates from SFA–MLE, SFA–Bayes and StoNED–CNLS
by Li, Hong-Zhou & Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Xiao, Xing-Zhi & Tian, Zhen-Zhen & Yang, Xiao-Yuan & Wang, Jian-Lin
- 284-291 Estimating dynamics of US demand for major fossil fuels
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Dalbec, Nathan & Zhang, Lei
- 292-302 Farmers' willingness to contract switchgrass as a cellulosic bioenergy crop in Kansas
by Fewell, Jason E. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- 303-318 Dynamically estimating the distributional impacts of U.S. climate policy with NEMS: A case study of the Climate Protection Act of 2013
by Cullenward, Danny & T. Wilkerson, Jordan & Wara, Michael & Weyant, John P.
- 319-331 An economic analysis of transportation fuel policies in Brazil: Fuel choice, land use, and environmental impacts
by Nuñez, Hector M. & Önal, Hayri
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-10 Value and granularity of ICT and smart meter data in demand response systems
by Feuerriegel, Stefan & Bodenbenner, Philipp & Neumann, Dirk
- 11-23 The impact of oil shocks on exchange rates: A Markov-switching approach
by Basher, Syed Abul & Haug, Alfred A. & Sadorsky, Perry
- 24-32 Is our everyday comfort for sale? Preferences for demand management on the electricity market
by Broberg, Thomas & Persson, Lars
- 33-49 Quantile dependence of oil price movements and stock returns
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugolini, Andrea
- 50-59 Sources of energy productivity change in China during 1997–2012: A decomposition analysis based on the Luenberger productivity indicator
by Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 60-67 Forecasting the adoption of residential ductless heat pumps
by Hlavinka, Alexander N. & Mjelde, James W. & Dharmasena, Senarath & Holland, Christine
- 68-76 Forecasting realized volatility in electricity markets using logistic smooth transition heterogeneous autoregressive models
by Qu, Hui & Chen, Wei & Niu, Mengyi & Li, Xindan
- 77-87 Bidding structure, market efficiency and persistence in a multi-time tariff setting
by Avci-Surucu, Ezgi & Aydogan, A. Kursat & Akgul, Doganbey
- 88-95 Energy production in Brazil: Empirical facts based on persistence, seasonality and breaks
by Barros, Carlos P. & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Wanke, Peter
- 96-107 Investors’ reaction to the government credibility problem: A real option analysis of emission permit policy risk
by Kang, Sang Baum & Létourneau, Pascal
- 108-122 Distribution network prices and solar PV: Resolving rate instability and wealth transfers through demand tariffs
by Simshauser, Paul
- 123-132 Substitution elasticities between GHG-polluting and nonpolluting inputs in agricultural production: A meta-regression
by Liu, Boying & Richard Shumway, C.
- 133-143 Who pays and who gains from fuel policies in Brazil?
by Khanna, Madhu & Nuñez, Hector M. & Zilberman, David
- 144-158 The dynamics of fuel demand and illegal fuel activity in Turkey
by Yalta, A. Talha & Yalta, A. Yasemin
- 159-172 Risk spillovers across the energy and carbon markets and hedging strategies for carbon risk
by Balcılar, Mehmet & Demirer, Rıza & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 173-181 Why does real-time information reduce energy consumption?
by Lynham, John & Nitta, Kohei & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Tarui, Nori
- 182-189 Modeling energy price dynamics: GARCH versus stochastic volatility
by Chan, Joshua C.C. & Grant, Angelia L.
- 190-203 Volatility linkages between energy and agricultural commodity prices
by López Cabrera, Brenda & Schulz, Franziska
- 204-212 Role of carbon swap trading and energy prices in price correlations and volatilities between carbon markets
by Kanamura, Takashi
- 213-223 An examination of the flow characteristics of crude oil: Evidence from risk-neutral moments
by Chatrath, Arjun & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay & Wang, Tianyang
- 224-234 Exogenous shocks and the spillover effects between uncertainty and oil price
by Li, Lei & Yin, Libo & Zhou, Yimin
- 235-247 Hedging emerging market stock prices with oil, gold, VIX, and bonds: A comparison between DCC, ADCC and GO-GARCH
by Basher, Syed Abul & Sadorsky, Perry
- 248-262 The transition between energy efficient and energy inefficient states in Cameroon
by Adom, Philip Kofi
- 263-271 Environmental Kuznets curves: New evidence on both panel and country-level CO2 emissions
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 272-280 Renewable energy policy performance in reducing CO2 emissions
by Pérez de Arce, Miguel & Sauma, Enzo & Contreras, Javier
- 281-290 Asymmetric fuel price responses under heterogeneity
by Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi
- 291-301 Does FDI influence renewable energy consumption? An analysis of sectoral FDI impact on renewable and non-renewable industrial energy consumption
by Doytch, Nadia & Narayan, Seema
- 302-312 On the predictability of energy commodity markets by an entropy-based computational method
by Benedetto, F. & Giunta, G. & Mastroeni, L.
- 313-325 Estimating direct rebound effects for personal automotive travel in Great Britain
by Stapleton, Lee & Sorrell, Steve & Schwanen, Tim
- 326-336 Market-specific news and its impact on forward premia on electricity markets
by Lazarczyk, Ewa
- 337-348 Regulatory interventions in the US oil and gas sector: How do the stock markets perceive the CFTC's announcements during the 2008 financial crisis?
by Berk, Istemi & Rauch, Jannes