2017, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-16 Resource extraction with a carbon tax and regime switching prices: Exercising your options
by Insley, Margaret
- 17-27 Google search keywords that best predict energy price volatility
by Afkhami, Mohamad & Cormack, Lindsey & Ghoddusi, Hamed
- 28-34 Renewable energy in the equilibrium mix of electricity supply sources
by Faúndez, Pablo
- 35-48 Food-energy-environment trilemma: Policy impacts on farmland use and biofuel industry development
by Wang, Xin & Lim, Michael K. & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 49-59 Does human capital matter for energy consumption in China?
by Salim, Ruhul & Yao, Yao & Chen, George S.
- 60-71 Forecasting quantiles of day-ahead electricity load
by Li, Z. & Hurn, A.S. & Clements, A.E.
- 72-82 Is the recent low oil price attributable to the shale revolution?
by Bataa, Erdenebat & Park, Cheolbeom
- 83-90 How do daily changes in oil prices affect US monthly industrial output?
by Valadkhani, Abbas & Smyth, Russell
- 91-97 Analysing energy productivity dynamics in the OECD manufacturing sector
by Parker, Steven & Liddle, Brant
- 98-110 The relationship between regional natural gas markets and crude oil markets from a multi-scale nonlinear Granger causality perspective
by Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 111-120 Supply elasticity matters for the rebound effect and its impact on policy comparisons
by Ghoddusi, Hamed & Roy, Mandira
- 121-135 The price elasticity of U.S. shale oil reserves
by Smith, James L. & Lee, Thomas K.
- 136-145 Forecasting the realized volatility of the oil futures market: A regime switching approach
by Ma, Feng & Wahab, M.I.M. & Huang, Dengshi & Xu, Weiju
- 146-158 Lifecycle economic analysis of biofuels: Accounting for economic substitution in policy assessment
by Liu, Boying & Shumway, C. Richard & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 159-168 Consequences of a carbon tax on household electricity use and cost, carbon emissions, and economics of household solar and wind
by Ghaith, Ahmad F. & Epplin, Francis M.
- 169-181 Has energy efficiency performance improved in China?—non-energy sectors evidence from sequenced hybrid energy use tables
by Wu, Kaiyao & Shi, Jiyuan & Yang, Tinggan
- 182-201 A multifactor stochastic volatility model of commodity prices
by Cortazar, Gonzalo & Lopez, Matias & Naranjo, Lorenzo
- 202-212 The macroeconomic rebound effect in China
by Zhang, Jiangshan & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 213-223 Exploring the price dynamics of CO2 emissions allowances in China's emissions trading scheme pilots
by Chang, Kai & Pei, Ping & Zhang, Chao & Wu, Xin
- 224-241 Revitalising the wind power induced merit order effect to reduce wholesale and retail electricity prices in Australia
by Bell, William Paul & Wild, Phillip & Foster, John & Hewson, Michael
- 242-254 Energy price variation and competitiveness: Firm level evidence from Indonesia
by Rentschler, Jun & Kornejew, Martin
- 255-267 Nonparametric panel data model for crude oil and stock market prices in net oil importing countries
by Silvapulle, Param & Smyth, Russell & Zhang, Xibin & Fenech, Jean-Pierre
- 268-277 A regional analysis of carbon intensities of electricity generation in China
by Liu, Nan & Ma, Zujun & Kang, Jidong
- 278-286 The uneven development of wind power in China: Determinants and the role of supporting policies
by Xia, Fang & Song, Feng
- 287-299 Levelized cost of storage — Introducing novel metrics
by Belderbos, Andreas & Delarue, Erik & Kessels, Kris & D'haeseleer, William
- 300-314 Production and spatial distribution of switchgrass and miscanthus in the United States under uncertainty and sunk cost
by Dumortier, Jerome & Kauffman, Nathan & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 315-327 Forecasting the good and bad uncertainties of crude oil prices using a HAR framework
by Gong, Xu & Lin, Boqiang
- 328-336 Local acceptance and heterogeneous externalities of biorefineries
by Lee, Gi-Eu & Loveridge, Scott & Joshi, Satish
- 337-345 Technological innovation and dispersion: Environmental benefits and the adoption of improved biomass cookstoves in Tigrai, northern Ethiopia
by Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & van Soest, Daan P.
- 346-354 A Bayesian sampling approach to measuring the price responsiveness of gasoline demand using a constrained partially linear model
by Chen, Haotian & Smyth, Russell & Zhang, Xibin
- 355-365 Investing in vertical integration: electricity retail market participation
by de Bragança, Gabriel Godofredo Fiuza & Daglish, Toby
- 366-374 Modelling UK sub-sector industrial energy demand
by Agnolucci, Paolo & De Lipsis, Vincenzo & Arvanitopoulos, Theodoros
- 375-386 Power it up: Strengthening the electricity sector to improve efficiency and support economic activity
by Di Bella, Gabriel & Grigoli, Francesco
- 387-399 Optimal regulation of renewable energy: A comparison of Feed-in Tariffs and Tradable Green Certificates in the Spanish electricity system
by Ciarreta, Aitor & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Pizarro-Irizar, Cristina
- 400-409 Directed technical change with capital-embodied technologies: Implications for climate policy
by Lennox, James A. & Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan
- 410-422 Higher moment risk premiums for the crude oil market: A downside and upside conditional decomposition
by Da Fonseca, José & Xu, Yahua
- 423-438 Power trade, welfare, and air quality
by Genc, Talat S. & Aydemir, Abdurrahman
- 439-453 Methodological comparison among radial, non-radial and intermediate approaches for DEA environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Li, Aijun & Wang, Daoping
- 454-475 Dynamic risk spillovers between gold, oil prices and conventional, sustainability and Islamic equity aggregates and sectors with portfolio implications
by Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Al-Jarrah, Idries Mohammad Wanas & Sensoy, Ahmet & Kang, Sang Hoon
- 476-495 Oil and foreign exchange market tail dependence and risk spillovers for MENA, emerging and developed countries: VMD decomposition based copulas
by Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 496-507 Modeling positive electricity prices with arithmetic jump-diffusions
by Hess, Markus
- 508-519 Forecasting crude-oil market volatility: Further evidence with jumps
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier
- 520-532 A fundamental analysis on the implementation and development of virtual natural gas hubs
by del Valle, Aurora & Dueñas, Pablo & Wogrin, Sonja & Reneses, Javier
- 533-544 The local socio-economic impacts of large hydropower plant development in a developing country
by de Faria, Felipe A.M. & Davis, Alex & Severnini, Edson & Jaramillo, Paulina
- 545-553 The impact of the German feed-in tariff scheme on innovation: Evidence based on patent filings in renewable energy technologies
by Böhringer, Christoph & Cuntz, Alexander & Harhoff, Dietmar & Asane-Otoo, Emmanuel
- 554-571 Malmquist index measurement for sustainability enhancement in Chinese municipalities and provinces
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Wang, Derek
2017, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-8 Regime-switching based vehicle-to-building operation against electricity price spikes
by Zhang, Lei & Li, Yaoyu
- 9-16 A deep learning ensemble approach for crude oil price forecasting
by Zhao, Yang & Li, Jianping & Yu, Lean
- 17-26 Carbon intensity changes in the Asian Dragons. Lessons for climate policy design
by Rodríguez, Miguel & Pena-Boquete, Yolanda
- 27-34 Estimation of global rebound effect caused by energy efficiency improvement
by Wei, Taoyuan & Liu, Yang
- 35-42 Resource rents distribution, income inequality and poverty in Iran
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Habibpour, Mohammad Mahdi
- 43-53 Can foreign direct investment harness energy consumption in China? A time series investigation
by Salim, Ruhul & Yao, Yao & Chen, George & Zhang, Lin
- 54-68 Investment and operating choice: Oil and natural gas futures prices and drilling activity
by Chen, Fan & Linn, Scott C.
- 69-84 The relationship between energy demand and real GDP growth rate: The role of price asymmetries and spatial externalities within 34 countries across the globe
by Fotis, Panagiotis & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Asteriou, Dimitrios
- 85-98 Technology invention and adoption in residential energy consumption
by Marin, Giovanni & Palma, Alessandro
- 99-107 Capturing the impact of shocks on the electricity sector performance in the OECD
by Polemis, Michael L.
- 108-115 Good volatility, bad volatility: What drives the asymmetric connectedness of Australian electricity markets?
by Apergis, Nicholas & Baruník, Jozef & Lau, Marco Chi Keung
- 116-121 Do changes in oil prices affect welfare programs? Evidence from Kern County
by Michieka, Nyakundi M.
- 122-139 The dependence structure across oil, wheat, and corn: A wavelet-based copula approach using implied volatility indexes
by Mensi, Walid & Tiwari, Aviral & Bouri, Elie & Roubaud, David & Al-Yahyaee, Khamis H.
- 140-146 Does emission permit allocation affect CO2 cost pass-through? A theoretical analysis
by Wang, M. & Zhou, P.
- 147-153 The effect of natural gas shortages on the Mexican economy
by Alcaraz, Carlo & Villalvazo, Sergio
- 154-166 Social sustainability measured by intermediate approach for DEA environmental assessment: Chinese regional planning for economic development and pollution prevention
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan
- 167-181 A ladder within a ladder: Understanding the factors influencing a household's domestic use of electricity in four African countries
by Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Behera, Bhagirath & Ali, Akhter & Marenya, Paswel
- 182-193 Size distribution of national CO2 emissions
by Akhundjanov, Sherzod B. & Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff
- 194-204 Modeling and predicting oil VIX: Internet search volume versus traditional mariables
by Campos, I. & Cortazar, G. & Reyes, T.
- 205-216 Funding renewable energy: An analysis of renewable portfolio standards
by Upton, Gregory B. & Snyder, Brian F.
- 217-227 Contagion, volatility persistence and volatility spill-overs: The case of energy markets during the European financial crisis
by Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Galariotis, Emilios & Spyrou, Spyros
- 228-237 Composite forecasting approach, application for next-day electricity price forecasting
by Mirakyan, Atom & Meyer-Renschhausen, Martin & Koch, Andreas
- 238-246 OPEC and demand response to crude oil prices
by Genc, Talat S.
- 247-260 How does daylight saving time affect electricity demand? An answer using aggregate data from a natural experiment in Western Australia
by Choi, Seungmoon & Pellen, Alistair & Masson, Virginie
- 261-271 Design of yardstick competition and consumer prices: Experimental evidence
by Dijkstra, Peter T. & Haan, Marco A. & Mulder, Machiel
- 272-278 Determinants for adoption decision of small scale biogas technology by rural households in Tigray, Ethiopia
by Kelebe, Haftu Etsay & Ayimut, Kiros Meles & Berhe, Gebresilasse Hailu & Hintsa, Kidane
- 279-289 Rationality of energy efficiency improvement targets under the PAT scheme in India – A case of thermal power plants
by Sahoo, Nihar R. & Mohapatra, Pratap K.J. & Sahoo, Biresh K. & Mahanty, Biswajit
- 290-302 Energy and GHG emission efficiency in the Chilean manufacturing industry: Sectoral and regional analysis by DEA and Malmquist indexes
by Pérez, Karen & González-Araya, Marcela C. & Iriarte, Alfredo
- 303-312 Dynamic fuel price pass-through: Evidence from a new global retail fuel price database
by Kpodar, Kangni & Abdallah, Chadi
- 313-319 Measuring national energy performance via Energy Trilemma Index: A Stochastic Multicriteria Acceptability Analysis
by Song, Lianlian & Fu, Yelin & Zhou, Peng & Lai, Kin Keung
- 320-327 Where to drill? The petroleum industry's response to an endangered species listing
by Melstrom, Richard T.
- 328-336 Soak up the sun: Impact of solar energy systems on residential home values in Arizona
by Qiu, Yueming & Wang, Yi David & Wang, Jianfeng
- 337-348 Forecasting the real prices of crude oil using forecast combinations over time-varying parameter models
by Wang, Yudong & Liu, Li & Wu, Chongfeng
- 349-359 Income equivalence and a proposed resource rent charge
by Alexeev, Michael & Conrad, Robert F.
- 360-371 The effects of stock market growth and renewable energy use on CO2 emissions: Evidence from G20 countries
by Paramati, Sudharshan Reddy & Mo, Di & Gupta, Rakesh
- 372-383 Electricity markets for energy, flexibility and availability — Impact of capacity mechanisms on the remuneration of generation technologies
by Höschle, Hanspeter & De Jonghe, Cedric & Le Cadre, Hélène & Belmans, Ronnie
- 384-398 Monopoly regulation, discontinuity & stranded assets
by Simshauser, Paul
- 399-410 Dynamic spillover between commodities and commodity currencies during United States Q.E
by Yip, Pick Schen & Brooks, Robert & Do, Hung Xuan
- 411-420 “Asian premium” or “North Atlantic discount”: Does geographical diversification in oil trade always impose costs?
by AlKathiri, Nader & Al-Rashed, Yazeed & Doshi, Tilak K. & Murphy, Frederic H.
- 421-430 Renewable energy and its impact on thermal generation
by Graf, Christoph & Marcantonini, Claudio
- 431-449 A micro-based model for world oil market
by Espinasa, Ramon & ter Horst, Enrique & Reyes, Sergio Guerra & Manzano, Osmel & Molina, German & Rigobon, Roberto
- 450-465 The impact of the German response to the Fukushima earthquake
by Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Waterson, Michael
- 466-479 European Union gas market development
by Baltensperger, Tobias & Füchslin, Rudolf M. & Krütli, Pius & Lygeros, John
- 480-492 Timing strategy performance in the crude oil futures market
by Taylor, Nick
- 493-507 Hedging downside risk of oil refineries: A vine copula approach
by Sukcharoen, Kunlapath & Leatham, David J.
- 508-522 Crude inventory accounting and speculation in the physical oil market
by Diaz-Rainey, Ivan & Roberts, Helen & Lont, David H.
- 523-534 Forecasting the VaR of crude oil market: Do alternative distributions help?
by Lyu, Yongjian & Wang, Peng & Wei, Yu & Ke, Rui
- 536-546 Oil price shocks and policy uncertainty: New evidence on the effects of US and non-US oil production
by Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- 547-558 Can investor attention predict oil prices?
by Han, Liyan & Lv, Qiuna & Yin, Libo
- 559-570 Can stock market investors hedge energy risk? Evidence from Asia
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Kinateder, Harald & Szilagyi, Peter G. & Wagner, Niklas F.
- 571-581 Dynamic relationship of oil price shocks and country risks
by Lee, Chi-Chuan & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Ning, Shao-Lin
2017, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-15 The effects of environmental sustainability and R&D on corporate risk-taking: International evidence
by Banerjee, Rajabrata & Gupta, Kartick
- 16-31 The 1000 GtC coal question: Are cases of vastly expanded future coal combustion still plausible?
by Ritchie, Justin & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 32-41 Energy demand convergence in APEC: An empirical analysis
by Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho & Park, Donghyun
- 42-49 Price pass-through in US gasoline markets
by Blair, Benjamin F. & Campbell, Randall C. & Mixon, Phillip A.
- 50-63 Does speculation in the oil market drive investor herding in emerging stock markets?
by Balcılar, Mehmet & Demirer, Rıza & Ulussever, Talat
- 64-74 An equilibrium pricing model for wind power futures
by Gersema, Gerke & Wozabal, David
- 75-86 Where do all the windmills go? Influence of the institutional setting on the spatial distribution of renewable energy installation
by Pechan, A.
- 87-97 Downscaling heterogeneous household outcomes in dynamic CGE models for energy-economic analysis
by Melnikov, Nikolai B. & O’Neill, Brian C. & Dalton, Michael G. & van Ruijven, Bas J.
- 98-104 Can an oil-rich economy reduce its income inequality? Empirical evidence from Alaska's Permanent Fund Dividend
by Kozminski, Kate & Baek, Jungho
- 105-114 The effects of border-crossing frequencies associated with carbon footprints on border carbon adjustments
by Zhang, Zengkai & Zhu, Kunfu & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 115-126 Income and energy use in Bangladesh: A household level analysis
by Hasan, Syed Abul & Mozumder, Pallab
- 127-136 Wind power feasibility analysis under uncertainty in the Brazilian electricity market
by Aquila, Giancarlo & Rotela Junior, Paulo & de Oliveira Pamplona, Edson & de Queiroz, Anderson Rodrigo
- 137-147 Multiplicative structural decomposition analysis of aggregate embodied energy and emission intensities
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 148-160 Impacts of US biodiesel mandates on world vegetable oil markets
by Cui, Jingbo & Martin, Jeremy I.
- 161-171 Switch off the light, please! Energy use, aging population and consumption habits
by Bardazzi, Rossella & Pazienza, Maria Grazia
- 172-182 Do economic and societal factors influence the financial performance of alternative energy firms?
by Gupta, Kartick
- 183-193 The CO2–growth nexus revisited: A nonparametric analysis for the G7 economies over nearly two centuries
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shafiullah, Muhammad & Papavassiliou, Vassilios G. & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 194-207 What is the value of the option to defer an investment in Transmission Expansion Planning? An estimation using Real Options
by Henao, A. & Sauma, E. & Reyes, T. & Gonzalez, A.
- 208-218 Cyclical properties of supply-side and demand-side shocks in oil-based commodity markets
by Křehlík, Tomáš & Baruník, Jozef
- 219-227 The impact of oil prices on bioenergy, emissions and land use
by Winchester, Niven & Ledvina, Kirby
- 228-239 Stochastic convergence in per capita energy use in world
by Fallahi, Firouz
- 240-250 What motivates merger and acquisition activities in the upstream oil & gas sectors in the U.S.?
by Hsu, Kuang-Chung & Wright, Michael & Zhu, Zhen
- 251-261 Implications of the EU Emissions Trading System for the South-East Europe Regional Electricity Market
by Višković, Verena & Chen, Yihsu & Siddiqui, Afzal S.
- 262-270 Public preferences for alternative electricity mixes in post-Fukushima Japan
by Rehdanz, Katrin & Schröder, Carsten & Narita, Daiju & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 271-282 The long-term relationship between CO2 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882–2010
by Piaggio, Matías & Padilla, Emilio & Román, Carolina
- 283-291 Cost efficiency and electricity market structure: A case study of OECD countries
by Ajayi, Victor & Weyman-Jones, Thomas & Glass, Anthony
- 292-303 Crowdfunding cleantech
by Cumming, Douglas J. & Leboeuf, Gael & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 304-314 Aiming low and achieving it: A long-term analysis of a renewable policy in Chile
by Munoz, Francisco D. & Pumarino, Bruno J. & Salas, Ignacio A.
- 315-325 Oil prices and the global economy: Is it different this time around?
by Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem
- 326-334 Gain and loss of money in a choice experiment. The impact of financial loss aversion and risk preferences on willingness to pay to avoid renewable energy externalities
by Bartczak, Anna & Chilton, Susan & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 335-342 Electricity demand response to price changes: The Portuguese case taking into account income differences
by Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Pinho, Carlos
- 343-354 The impact of wind power support schemes on technology choices
by May, Nils
- 355-374 The impact of energy consumption and economic development on Ecological Footprint and CO2 emissions: Evidence from a Markov Switching Equilibrium Correction Model
by Charfeddine, Lanouar
- 375-388 Bayesian calibration and number of jump components in electricity spot price models
by Gonzalez, Jhonny & Moriarty, John & Palczewski, Jan
- 389-398 Measuring scale efficiency and returns to scale on large commercial rooftop photovoltaic systems in California
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Wang, Derek
- 399-410 Energy intensity and firm growth
by Choi, Bongseok & Park, Wooyoung & Yu, Bok-Keun
- 411-423 Comparison of data-rich and small-scale data time series models generating probabilistic forecasts: An application to U.S. natural gas gross withdrawals
by Duangnate, Kannika & Mjelde, James W.
- 424-433 Noncausality and the commodity currency hypothesis
by Lof, Matthijs & Nyberg, Henri
- 434-441 Burning wood pellets for US electricity generation? A regime switching analysis
by Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, Michael
- 442-457 Energy paths in the European Union: A model-based clustering approach
by Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Thurner, Paul W. & Langer, Johannes & Küchenhoff, Helmut
- 458-470 A two-part feed-in-tariff for intermittent electricity generation
by Antweiler, Werner
2017, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-12 Habit formation and exhaustible resource risk-pricing
by Kakeu, Johnson & Nguimkeu, Pierre
- 13-23 A multi-regional input–output analysis of the pollution haven hypothesis from the perspective of global production fragmentation
by Zhang, Zengkai & Zhu, Kunfu & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 24-30 Oil price pass-through along the price chain in the euro area
by Castro, César & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca
- 31-44 Effect of internal migration on the environment in China
by Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell
- 45-54 Marginal reductions in vehicle emissions under a dual-blend ethanol mandate: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Noel, Michael D. & Roach, Travis
- 55-62 Transmission expansion in an oligopoly considering generation investment equilibrium
by Taheri, S. Saeid & Kazempour, Jalal & Seyedshenava, Seyedjalal
- 63-76 Setting the standard? A framework for evaluating the cost-effectiveness of building energy standards
by Papineau, Maya
- 77-90 Econometric analysis of 15-minute intraday electricity prices
by Kiesel, Rüdiger & Paraschiv, Florentina
- 91-104 How much can CO2 emissions be reduced if fossil fuel subsidies are removed?
by Mundaca, Gabriela
- 105-117 A wavelet analysis of mean and volatility spillovers between oil and BRICS stock markets
by Boubaker, Heni & Raza, Syed Ali
- 118-130 Energy efficiency and economic growth: A retrospective CGE analysis for Canada from 2002 to 2012
by Bataille, Chris & Melton, Noel
- 131-148 Coordination and uncertainty in strategic network investment: Case on the North Seas Grid
by Konstantelos, Ioannis & Moreno, Rodrigo & Strbac, Goran
- 149-157 Derivatives of the nodal prices in market power screening
by Pałka, Piotr
- 158-169 Robust portfolio optimization for electricity planning: An application based on the Brazilian electricity mix
by Costa, Oswaldo L.V. & de Oliveira Ribeiro, Celma & Rego, Erik Eduardo & Stern, Julio Michael & Parente, Virginia & Kileber, Solange
- 170-176 Impacts of the US dollar (USD) exchange rate on economic growth and the environment in the United States
by Lee, Jaeseok & Yue, Chengyan
- 177-185 Stochastic valuation of energy storage in wholesale power markets
by Yu, Nanpeng & Foggo, Brandon
- 186-195 Inducing truthful revelation of generator reliability
by Devine, Mel T. & Lynch, Muireann Á.
- 196-205 Turbulent times: Uncovering the origins of US natural gas price fluctuations since deregulation
by Wiggins, Seth & Etienne, Xiaoli L.
- 206-212 Foreign direct investment, income, and environmental pollution in developing countries: Panel data analysis of Latin America
by Sapkota, Pratikshya & Bastola, Umesh
- 213-225 Does risk aversion affect transmission and generation planning? A Western North America case study
by Munoz, Francisco D. & van der Weijde, Adriaan Hendrik & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Watson, Jean-Paul
- 226-237 Strategic real option and flexibility analysis for nuclear power plants considering uncertainty in electricity demand and public acceptance
by Cardin, Michel-Alexandre & Zhang, Sizhe & Nuttall, William J.
- 238-250 Portfolio optimization of renewable energy assets: Hydro, wind, and photovoltaic energy in the regulated market in Brazil
by Pinheiro Neto, Daywes & Domingues, Elder Geraldo & Coimbra, António Paulo & de Almeida, Aníbal Traça & Alves, Aylton José & Calixto, Wesley Pacheco
- 251-261 The impact of socioeconomic characteristics on CO2 emissions associated with urban mobility: Inequality across individuals
by Bel, Germà & Rosell, Jordi
- 262-271 Residential and non-residential electricity dynamics
by P. Tonkovic, Michael & Hussain, Syed Azfar
- 272-285 Welfare implications of capacity payments in a price-capped electricity sector: A case study of the Texas market (ERCOT)
by Bajo-Buenestado, Raúl
- 286-297 Construction of an efficient portfolio of power purchase decisions based on risk-diversification tradeoff
by Contreras, Javier & Rodríguez, Yeny E. & Sosa, Aníbal
- 298-305 The Seven Sisters versus OPEC: Solving the mystery of the petroleum market structure
by Noguera, José
- 306-320 Measurement of returns to scale on large photovoltaic power stations in the United States and Germany
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 321-334 Costs of meeting a cellulosic biofuel mandate with perennial energy crops: Implications for policy
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 335-345 Correcting the uneven burden sharing of emission reduction across provinces in China
by Zhang, Lin
- 346-352 Modeling net energy balance of ethanol production from native warm season grasses
by Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Reddy, K.C. & Bansal, Ankit
- 353-362 Demystifying RINs: A partial equilibrium model of U.S. biofuel markets
by Korting, Christina & Just, David R.
- 363-372 Economic and technical challenges of flexible operations under large-scale variable renewable deployment
by Bistline, John E.
- 373-383 Spatial statistical methods applied to the 2015 Brazilian energy distribution benchmarking model: Accounting for unobserved determinants of inefficiencies
by Gil, Guilherme Dôco Roberti & Costa, Marcelo Azevedo & Lopes, Ana Lúcia Miranda & Mayrink, Vinícius Diniz
- 384-401 Market and welfare effects of renewable portfolio standards in United States electricity markets
by Bhattacharya, Suparna & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Schoengold, Karina
- 402-414 Demand-side management by electric utilities in Switzerland: Analyzing its impact on residential electricity demand
by Boogen, Nina & Datta, Souvik & Filippini, Massimo
- 415-437 Hedging size risk: Theory and application to the US gas market
by Roncoroni, Andrea & Id Brik, Rachid
- 440-457 Generating options-implied probability densities to understand oil market events
by Datta, Deepa Dhume & Londono, Juan M. & Ross, Landon J.
- 458-468 Empirical evidence of news about future prospects in the risk-pricing of oil assets
by Kakeu, Johnson & Bouaddi, Mohammed
- 469-482 Where do jobs go when oil prices drop?
by Herrera, Ana María & Karaki, Mohamad B. & Rangaraju, Sandeep Kumar
- 483-493 Testing substitution between private and public storage in the U.S. oil market: A study on the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve
by Scheitrum, Daniel Paul & Carter, Colin A. & Jaffe, Amy Myers
- 494-510 Diversifying away the risk of war and cross-border political crisis
by Omar, Ayman M.A. & Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr & Nolte, Sandra
- 511-519 The long-run oil–natural gas price relationship and the shale gas revolution
by Caporin, Massimiliano & Fontini, Fulvio
- 520-529 Shaking Dutch grounds won’t shatter the European gas market
by Holz, Franziska & Brauers, Hanna & Richter, Philipp M. & Roobeek, Thorsten
- 530-541 Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low-carbon world: The case of Europe
by Guivarch, Céline & Monjon, Stéphanie
- 542-551 Assessment of wind and solar power in global low-carbon energy scenarios: An introduction
by Luderer, Gunnar & Pietzcker, Robert C. & Carrara, Samuel & de Boer, Harmen Sytze & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Johnson, Nils & Mima, Silvana & Arent, Douglas
- 552-567 An improved global wind resource estimate for integrated assessment models
by Eurek, Kelly & Sullivan, Patrick & Gleason, Michael & Hettinger, Dylan & Heimiller, Donna & Lopez, Anthony
- 568-582 Application of a high-detail energy system model to derive power sector characteristics at high wind and solar shares
by Scholz, Yvonne & Gils, Hans Christian & Pietzcker, Robert C.
- 583-599 System integration of wind and solar power in integrated assessment models: A cross-model evaluation of new approaches
by Pietzcker, Robert C. & Ueckerdt, Falko & Carrara, Samuel & de Boer, Harmen Sytze & Després, Jacques & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Johnson, Nils & Kitous, Alban & Scholz, Yvonne & Sullivan, Patrick & Luderer, Gunnar
- 600-611 Representation of variable renewable energy sources in TIMER, an aggregated energy system simulation model
by de Boer, Harmen Sytze (H.S.) & van Vuuren, Detlef (D.P.)
- 612-626 Including system integration of variable renewable energies in a constant elasticity of substitution framework: The case of the WITCH model
by Carrara, Samuel & Marangoni, Giacomo
- 627-637 The impacts on climate mitigation costs of considering curtailment and storage of variable renewable energy in a general equilibrium model
by Dai, Hancheng & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Silva Herran, Diego & Shiraki, Hiroto & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 638-650 Storage as a flexibility option in power systems with high shares of variable renewable energy sources: a POLES-based analysis
by Després, Jacques & Mima, Silvana & Kitous, Alban & Criqui, Patrick & Hadjsaid, Nouredine & Noirot, Isabelle
- 651-664 A reduced-form approach for representing the impacts of wind and solar PV deployment on the structure and operation of the electricity system
by Johnson, Nils & Strubegger, Manfred & McPherson, Madeleine & Parkinson, Simon C. & Krey, Volker & Sullivan, Patrick
- 665-684 Decarbonizing global power supply under region-specific consideration of challenges and options of integrating variable renewables in the REMIND model
by Ueckerdt, Falko & Pietzcker, Robert & Scholz, Yvonne & Stetter, Daniel & Giannousakis, Anastasis & Luderer, Gunnar
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-12 The real options to shutdown, startup, and abandon: U.S. electricity industry evidence
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Haugom, Erik & Ullrich, Carl J.
- 13-21 The economic viability of gas-to-liquids technology and the crude oil–natural gas price relationship
by Ramberg, David J. & Henry Chen, Y.H. & Paltsev, Sergey & Parsons, John E.
- 22-30 Energy efficiency barriers in commercial and industrial firms in Ukraine: An empirical analysis
by Hochman, Gal & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 31-40 Is hedging the crack spread no longer all it's cracked up to be?
by Liu, Pan & Vedenov, Dmitry & Power, Gabriel J.
- 41-50 “Lock-in” effect of emission standard and its impact on the choice of market based instruments
by Haoqi, Qian & Libo, Wu & Weiqi, Tang
- 51-65 Electricity price modeling with stochastic time change
by Borovkova, Svetlana & Schmeck, Maren Diane
- 66-74 How does the U.S. natural gas market react to demand and supply shocks in the crude oil market?
by Jadidzadeh, Ali & Serletis, Apostolos