2017, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-15 The effects of environmental sustainability and R&D on corporate risk-taking: International evidence
by Banerjee, Rajabrata & Gupta, Kartick
- 16-31 The 1000 GtC coal question: Are cases of vastly expanded future coal combustion still plausible?
by Ritchie, Justin & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 32-41 Energy demand convergence in APEC: An empirical analysis
by Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho & Park, Donghyun
- 42-49 Price pass-through in US gasoline markets
by Blair, Benjamin F. & Campbell, Randall C. & Mixon, Phillip A.
- 50-63 Does speculation in the oil market drive investor herding in emerging stock markets?
by Balcılar, Mehmet & Demirer, Rıza & Ulussever, Talat
- 64-74 An equilibrium pricing model for wind power futures
by Gersema, Gerke & Wozabal, David
- 75-86 Where do all the windmills go? Influence of the institutional setting on the spatial distribution of renewable energy installation
by Pechan, A.
- 87-97 Downscaling heterogeneous household outcomes in dynamic CGE models for energy-economic analysis
by Melnikov, Nikolai B. & O’Neill, Brian C. & Dalton, Michael G. & van Ruijven, Bas J.
- 98-104 Can an oil-rich economy reduce its income inequality? Empirical evidence from Alaska's Permanent Fund Dividend
by Kozminski, Kate & Baek, Jungho
- 105-114 The effects of border-crossing frequencies associated with carbon footprints on border carbon adjustments
by Zhang, Zengkai & Zhu, Kunfu & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 115-126 Income and energy use in Bangladesh: A household level analysis
by Hasan, Syed Abul & Mozumder, Pallab
- 127-136 Wind power feasibility analysis under uncertainty in the Brazilian electricity market
by Aquila, Giancarlo & Rotela Junior, Paulo & de Oliveira Pamplona, Edson & de Queiroz, Anderson Rodrigo
- 137-147 Multiplicative structural decomposition analysis of aggregate embodied energy and emission intensities
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 148-160 Impacts of US biodiesel mandates on world vegetable oil markets
by Cui, Jingbo & Martin, Jeremy I.
- 161-171 Switch off the light, please! Energy use, aging population and consumption habits
by Bardazzi, Rossella & Pazienza, Maria Grazia
- 172-182 Do economic and societal factors influence the financial performance of alternative energy firms?
by Gupta, Kartick
- 183-193 The CO2–growth nexus revisited: A nonparametric analysis for the G7 economies over nearly two centuries
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shafiullah, Muhammad & Papavassiliou, Vassilios G. & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 194-207 What is the value of the option to defer an investment in Transmission Expansion Planning? An estimation using Real Options
by Henao, A. & Sauma, E. & Reyes, T. & Gonzalez, A.
- 208-218 Cyclical properties of supply-side and demand-side shocks in oil-based commodity markets
by Křehlík, Tomáš & Baruník, Jozef
- 219-227 The impact of oil prices on bioenergy, emissions and land use
by Winchester, Niven & Ledvina, Kirby
- 228-239 Stochastic convergence in per capita energy use in world
by Fallahi, Firouz
- 240-250 What motivates merger and acquisition activities in the upstream oil & gas sectors in the U.S.?
by Hsu, Kuang-Chung & Wright, Michael & Zhu, Zhen
- 251-261 Implications of the EU Emissions Trading System for the South-East Europe Regional Electricity Market
by Višković, Verena & Chen, Yihsu & Siddiqui, Afzal S.
- 262-270 Public preferences for alternative electricity mixes in post-Fukushima Japan
by Rehdanz, Katrin & Schröder, Carsten & Narita, Daiju & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 271-282 The long-term relationship between CO2 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882–2010
by Piaggio, Matías & Padilla, Emilio & Román, Carolina
- 283-291 Cost efficiency and electricity market structure: A case study of OECD countries
by Ajayi, Victor & Weyman-Jones, Thomas & Glass, Anthony
- 292-303 Crowdfunding cleantech
by Cumming, Douglas J. & Leboeuf, Gael & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 304-314 Aiming low and achieving it: A long-term analysis of a renewable policy in Chile
by Munoz, Francisco D. & Pumarino, Bruno J. & Salas, Ignacio A.
- 315-325 Oil prices and the global economy: Is it different this time around?
by Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem
- 326-334 Gain and loss of money in a choice experiment. The impact of financial loss aversion and risk preferences on willingness to pay to avoid renewable energy externalities
by Bartczak, Anna & Chilton, Susan & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 335-342 Electricity demand response to price changes: The Portuguese case taking into account income differences
by Silva, Susana & Soares, Isabel & Pinho, Carlos
- 343-354 The impact of wind power support schemes on technology choices
by May, Nils
- 355-374 The impact of energy consumption and economic development on Ecological Footprint and CO2 emissions: Evidence from a Markov Switching Equilibrium Correction Model
by Charfeddine, Lanouar
- 375-388 Bayesian calibration and number of jump components in electricity spot price models
by Gonzalez, Jhonny & Moriarty, John & Palczewski, Jan
- 389-398 Measuring scale efficiency and returns to scale on large commercial rooftop photovoltaic systems in California
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Wang, Derek
- 399-410 Energy intensity and firm growth
by Choi, Bongseok & Park, Wooyoung & Yu, Bok-Keun
- 411-423 Comparison of data-rich and small-scale data time series models generating probabilistic forecasts: An application to U.S. natural gas gross withdrawals
by Duangnate, Kannika & Mjelde, James W.
- 424-433 Noncausality and the commodity currency hypothesis
by Lof, Matthijs & Nyberg, Henri
- 434-441 Burning wood pellets for US electricity generation? A regime switching analysis
by Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, Michael
- 442-457 Energy paths in the European Union: A model-based clustering approach
by Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Thurner, Paul W. & Langer, Johannes & Küchenhoff, Helmut
- 458-470 A two-part feed-in-tariff for intermittent electricity generation
by Antweiler, Werner
2017, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-12 Habit formation and exhaustible resource risk-pricing
by Kakeu, Johnson & Nguimkeu, Pierre
- 13-23 A multi-regional input–output analysis of the pollution haven hypothesis from the perspective of global production fragmentation
by Zhang, Zengkai & Zhu, Kunfu & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 24-30 Oil price pass-through along the price chain in the euro area
by Castro, César & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca
- 31-44 Effect of internal migration on the environment in China
by Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell
- 45-54 Marginal reductions in vehicle emissions under a dual-blend ethanol mandate: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Noel, Michael D. & Roach, Travis
- 55-62 Transmission expansion in an oligopoly considering generation investment equilibrium
by Taheri, S. Saeid & Kazempour, Jalal & Seyedshenava, Seyedjalal
- 63-76 Setting the standard? A framework for evaluating the cost-effectiveness of building energy standards
by Papineau, Maya
- 77-90 Econometric analysis of 15-minute intraday electricity prices
by Kiesel, Rüdiger & Paraschiv, Florentina
- 91-104 How much can CO2 emissions be reduced if fossil fuel subsidies are removed?
by Mundaca, Gabriela
- 105-117 A wavelet analysis of mean and volatility spillovers between oil and BRICS stock markets
by Boubaker, Heni & Raza, Syed Ali
- 118-130 Energy efficiency and economic growth: A retrospective CGE analysis for Canada from 2002 to 2012
by Bataille, Chris & Melton, Noel
- 131-148 Coordination and uncertainty in strategic network investment: Case on the North Seas Grid
by Konstantelos, Ioannis & Moreno, Rodrigo & Strbac, Goran
- 149-157 Derivatives of the nodal prices in market power screening
by Pałka, Piotr
- 158-169 Robust portfolio optimization for electricity planning: An application based on the Brazilian electricity mix
by Costa, Oswaldo L.V. & de Oliveira Ribeiro, Celma & Rego, Erik Eduardo & Stern, Julio Michael & Parente, Virginia & Kileber, Solange
- 170-176 Impacts of the US dollar (USD) exchange rate on economic growth and the environment in the United States
by Lee, Jaeseok & Yue, Chengyan
- 177-185 Stochastic valuation of energy storage in wholesale power markets
by Yu, Nanpeng & Foggo, Brandon
- 186-195 Inducing truthful revelation of generator reliability
by Devine, Mel T. & Lynch, Muireann Á.
- 196-205 Turbulent times: Uncovering the origins of US natural gas price fluctuations since deregulation
by Wiggins, Seth & Etienne, Xiaoli L.
- 206-212 Foreign direct investment, income, and environmental pollution in developing countries: Panel data analysis of Latin America
by Sapkota, Pratikshya & Bastola, Umesh
- 213-225 Does risk aversion affect transmission and generation planning? A Western North America case study
by Munoz, Francisco D. & van der Weijde, Adriaan Hendrik & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Watson, Jean-Paul
- 226-237 Strategic real option and flexibility analysis for nuclear power plants considering uncertainty in electricity demand and public acceptance
by Cardin, Michel-Alexandre & Zhang, Sizhe & Nuttall, William J.
- 238-250 Portfolio optimization of renewable energy assets: Hydro, wind, and photovoltaic energy in the regulated market in Brazil
by Pinheiro Neto, Daywes & Domingues, Elder Geraldo & Coimbra, António Paulo & de Almeida, Aníbal Traça & Alves, Aylton José & Calixto, Wesley Pacheco
- 251-261 The impact of socioeconomic characteristics on CO2 emissions associated with urban mobility: Inequality across individuals
by Bel, Germà & Rosell, Jordi
- 262-271 Residential and non-residential electricity dynamics
by P. Tonkovic, Michael & Hussain, Syed Azfar
- 272-285 Welfare implications of capacity payments in a price-capped electricity sector: A case study of the Texas market (ERCOT)
by Bajo-Buenestado, Raúl
- 286-297 Construction of an efficient portfolio of power purchase decisions based on risk-diversification tradeoff
by Contreras, Javier & Rodríguez, Yeny E. & Sosa, Aníbal
- 298-305 The Seven Sisters versus OPEC: Solving the mystery of the petroleum market structure
by Noguera, José
- 306-320 Measurement of returns to scale on large photovoltaic power stations in the United States and Germany
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 321-334 Costs of meeting a cellulosic biofuel mandate with perennial energy crops: Implications for policy
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 335-345 Correcting the uneven burden sharing of emission reduction across provinces in China
by Zhang, Lin
- 346-352 Modeling net energy balance of ethanol production from native warm season grasses
by Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Reddy, K.C. & Bansal, Ankit
- 353-362 Demystifying RINs: A partial equilibrium model of U.S. biofuel markets
by Korting, Christina & Just, David R.
- 363-372 Economic and technical challenges of flexible operations under large-scale variable renewable deployment
by Bistline, John E.
- 373-383 Spatial statistical methods applied to the 2015 Brazilian energy distribution benchmarking model: Accounting for unobserved determinants of inefficiencies
by Gil, Guilherme Dôco Roberti & Costa, Marcelo Azevedo & Lopes, Ana Lúcia Miranda & Mayrink, Vinícius Diniz
- 384-401 Market and welfare effects of renewable portfolio standards in United States electricity markets
by Bhattacharya, Suparna & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Schoengold, Karina
- 402-414 Demand-side management by electric utilities in Switzerland: Analyzing its impact on residential electricity demand
by Boogen, Nina & Datta, Souvik & Filippini, Massimo
- 415-437 Hedging size risk: Theory and application to the US gas market
by Roncoroni, Andrea & Id Brik, Rachid
- 440-457 Generating options-implied probability densities to understand oil market events
by Datta, Deepa Dhume & Londono, Juan M. & Ross, Landon J.
- 458-468 Empirical evidence of news about future prospects in the risk-pricing of oil assets
by Kakeu, Johnson & Bouaddi, Mohammed
- 469-482 Where do jobs go when oil prices drop?
by Herrera, Ana María & Karaki, Mohamad B. & Rangaraju, Sandeep Kumar
- 483-493 Testing substitution between private and public storage in the U.S. oil market: A study on the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve
by Scheitrum, Daniel Paul & Carter, Colin A. & Jaffe, Amy Myers
- 494-510 Diversifying away the risk of war and cross-border political crisis
by Omar, Ayman M.A. & Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr & Nolte, Sandra
- 511-519 The long-run oil–natural gas price relationship and the shale gas revolution
by Caporin, Massimiliano & Fontini, Fulvio
- 520-529 Shaking Dutch grounds won’t shatter the European gas market
by Holz, Franziska & Brauers, Hanna & Richter, Philipp M. & Roobeek, Thorsten
- 530-541 Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low-carbon world: The case of Europe
by Guivarch, Céline & Monjon, Stéphanie
- 542-551 Assessment of wind and solar power in global low-carbon energy scenarios: An introduction
by Luderer, Gunnar & Pietzcker, Robert C. & Carrara, Samuel & de Boer, Harmen Sytze & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Johnson, Nils & Mima, Silvana & Arent, Douglas
- 552-567 An improved global wind resource estimate for integrated assessment models
by Eurek, Kelly & Sullivan, Patrick & Gleason, Michael & Hettinger, Dylan & Heimiller, Donna & Lopez, Anthony
- 568-582 Application of a high-detail energy system model to derive power sector characteristics at high wind and solar shares
by Scholz, Yvonne & Gils, Hans Christian & Pietzcker, Robert C.
- 583-599 System integration of wind and solar power in integrated assessment models: A cross-model evaluation of new approaches
by Pietzcker, Robert C. & Ueckerdt, Falko & Carrara, Samuel & de Boer, Harmen Sytze & Després, Jacques & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Johnson, Nils & Kitous, Alban & Scholz, Yvonne & Sullivan, Patrick & Luderer, Gunnar
- 600-611 Representation of variable renewable energy sources in TIMER, an aggregated energy system simulation model
by de Boer, Harmen Sytze (H.S.) & van Vuuren, Detlef (D.P.)
- 612-626 Including system integration of variable renewable energies in a constant elasticity of substitution framework: The case of the WITCH model
by Carrara, Samuel & Marangoni, Giacomo
- 627-637 The impacts on climate mitigation costs of considering curtailment and storage of variable renewable energy in a general equilibrium model
by Dai, Hancheng & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Silva Herran, Diego & Shiraki, Hiroto & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 638-650 Storage as a flexibility option in power systems with high shares of variable renewable energy sources: a POLES-based analysis
by Després, Jacques & Mima, Silvana & Kitous, Alban & Criqui, Patrick & Hadjsaid, Nouredine & Noirot, Isabelle
- 651-664 A reduced-form approach for representing the impacts of wind and solar PV deployment on the structure and operation of the electricity system
by Johnson, Nils & Strubegger, Manfred & McPherson, Madeleine & Parkinson, Simon C. & Krey, Volker & Sullivan, Patrick
- 665-684 Decarbonizing global power supply under region-specific consideration of challenges and options of integrating variable renewables in the REMIND model
by Ueckerdt, Falko & Pietzcker, Robert & Scholz, Yvonne & Stetter, Daniel & Giannousakis, Anastasis & Luderer, Gunnar
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-12 The real options to shutdown, startup, and abandon: U.S. electricity industry evidence
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Haugom, Erik & Ullrich, Carl J.
- 13-21 The economic viability of gas-to-liquids technology and the crude oil–natural gas price relationship
by Ramberg, David J. & Henry Chen, Y.H. & Paltsev, Sergey & Parsons, John E.
- 22-30 Energy efficiency barriers in commercial and industrial firms in Ukraine: An empirical analysis
by Hochman, Gal & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 31-40 Is hedging the crack spread no longer all it's cracked up to be?
by Liu, Pan & Vedenov, Dmitry & Power, Gabriel J.
- 41-50 “Lock-in” effect of emission standard and its impact on the choice of market based instruments
by Haoqi, Qian & Libo, Wu & Weiqi, Tang
- 51-65 Electricity price modeling with stochastic time change
by Borovkova, Svetlana & Schmeck, Maren Diane
- 66-74 How does the U.S. natural gas market react to demand and supply shocks in the crude oil market?
by Jadidzadeh, Ali & Serletis, Apostolos
- 75-83 Switching towards coal or renewable energy? The effects of financial capital on energy transitions
by Best, Rohan
- 84-91 The econometric consequences of an energy consumption variable in a model of CO2 emissions
by Jaforullah, Mohammad & King, Alan
- 92-105 Optimal hedging in the US natural gas market: The effect of maturity and cointegration
by Ghoddusi, Hamed & Emamzadehfard, Sahar
- 106-115 Environmental policy design, innovation and efficiency gains in electricity generation
by Johnstone, Nick & Managi, Shunsuke & Rodríguez, Miguel Cárdenas & Haščič, Ivan & Fujii, Hidemichi & Souchier, Martin
- 116-128 Sensitivity of modeling results to technological and regional details: The case of Italy's carbon mitigation policy
by Standardi, Gabriele & Cai, Yiyong & Yeh, Sonia
- 129-143 Modeling and forecasting extreme commodity prices: A Markov-Switching based extreme value model
by Herrera, Rodrigo & Rodriguez, Alejandro & Pino, Gabriel
- 144-153 Political orientation, environmental values, and climate change beliefs and attitudes: An empirical cross country analysis
by Ziegler, Andreas
- 154-160 Electricity consumption and metropolitan economic performance in Guangzhou: 1950–2013
by He, Yiming & Fullerton, Thomas M. & Walke, Adam G.
- 161-173 Spatial spillover effects in determining China's regional CO2 emissions growth: 2007–2010
by Meng, Bo & Wang, Jianguo & Andrew, Robbie & Xiao, Hao & Xue, Jinjun & Peters, Glen P.
- 174-184 Pure martingale and joint normality tests for energy futures contracts
by Shrestha, Keshab & Subramaniam, Ravichandran & Rassiah, Puspavathy
- 185-198 OPEC vs US shale: Analyzing the shift to a market-share strategy
by Behar, Alberto & Ritz, Robert A.
- 199-212 Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Roubaud, David
- 213-226 The relationship between oil prices and rig counts: The importance of lags
by Khalifa, Ahmed & Caporin, Massimiliano & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 227-233 Modelling asymmetric volatility in oil prices under structural breaks
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Malik, Farooq
- 234-247 Is information assimilated at announcements in the European carbon market?
by Chen, Jiayuan & Muckley, Cal B. & Bredin, Don
- 248-252 Tradable quota taxation and market power
by D’Amato, Alessio & Valentini, Edilio & Zoli, Mariangela
- 253-260 The importance of regret minimization in the choice for renewable energy programmes: Evidence from a discrete choice experiment
by Boeri, Marco & Longo, Alberto
- 261-271 Energy price, regulatory price distortion and economic growth: A case study of China
by Shi, Xunpeng & Sun, Sizhong
- 272-287 OPEC's kinked demand curve
by Vatter, Marc H.
- 288-300 Estimating the potential for electricity savings in households
by Boogen, Nina
- 301-313 A rough multi-factor model of electricity spot prices
by Bennedsen, Mikkel
- 314-321 Investigating diesel market integration in France: Evidence from micro data
by Cárdenas, Jeisson & Gutiérrez, Luis H. & Otero, Jesús
- 322-331 Analyzing light fuel demand elasticities in Brazil using cointegration techniques
by Rodrigues, Luciano & Bacchi, Mirian Rumenos Piedade
- 332-347 Can an emission trading scheme promote the withdrawal of outdated capacity in energy-intensive sectors? A case study on China's iron and steel industry
by Zhu, Lei & Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Li, Yuan & Wang, Xu & Guo, Jianxin
- 348-364 The use of nonlinear hedging strategies by US oil producers: Motivations and implications
by Mnasri, Mohamed & Dionne, Georges & Gueyie, Jean-Pierre
- 365-372 Per capita carbon dioxide emissions across U.S. states by sector and fossil fuel source: Evidence from club convergence tests
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
2017, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-18 Adaptation of thermal power plants: The (ir)relevance of climate (change) information
by Bogmans, Christian W.J. & Dijkema, Gerard P.J. & van Vliet, Michelle T.H.
- 19-32 Dynamic spillover effects among crude oil, precious metal, and agricultural commodity futures markets
by Kang, Sang Hoon & McIver, Ron & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 33-42 The role of rare earth prices in renewable energy consumption: The actual driver for a renewable energy world
by Apergis, Emmanuel & Apergis, Nicholas
- 43-60 The long-run price sensitivity dynamics of industrial and residential electricity demand: The impact of deregulating electricity prices
by Adom, Philip Kofi
- 61-69 Oil price shocks and China's economy: Reactions of the monetary policy to oil price shocks
by Kim, Won Joong & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Hyun, Jun Seog & Gupta, Rangan
- 70-78 Measuring energy performance with sectoral heterogeneity: A non-parametric frontier approach
by Wang, H. & Ang, B.W. & Wang, Q.W. & Zhou, P.
- 79-91 The relationship between global oil price shocks and China's output: A time-varying analysis
by Cross, Jamie & Nguyen, Bao H.
- 92-103 Price discrimination in Australia's retail electricity markets: An analysis of Victoria & Southeast Queensland
by Simshauser, Paul & Whish-Wilson, Patrick
- 104-124 A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika
- 125-138 Economic assessment of virtual power plants in the German energy market — A scenario-based and model-supported analysis
by Loßner, Martin & Böttger, Diana & Bruckner, Thomas
- 139-154 Joint price and volumetric risk in wind power trading: A copula approach
by Pircalabu, A. & Hvolby, T. & Jung, J. & Høg, E.
- 155-170 The dynamic linkages between crude oil and natural gas markets
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Ciner, Cetin & Lucey, Brian M.
- 171-180 Employment impacts of upstream oil and gas investment in the United States
by Agerton, Mark & Hartley, Peter R. & Medlock, Kenneth B. & Temzelides, Ted
- 181-186 Forecasting oil and stock returns with a Qual VAR using over 150years off data
by Gupta, Rangan & Wohar, Mark
- 187-194 Eco-driving training and fuel consumption: Impact, heterogeneity and sustainability
by Barla, Philippe & Gilbert-Gonthier, Mathieu & Lopez Castro, Marco Antonio & Miranda-Moreno, Luis
- 195-203 Using the competitive storage model to estimate the impact of ethanol and fueling investment on corn prices
by Zhou, Wei & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 204-216 Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy
by van de Ven, Dirk Jan & Fouquet, Roger
- 217-229 Determinants of energy productivity in 39 countries: An empirical investigation
by Atalla, Tarek & Bean, Patrick
- 230-239 Time-frequency contained co-movement of crude oil and world food prices: A wavelet-based analysis
by Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K.
- 240-247 Is there a price premium for energy efficiency labels? Evidence from the Introduction of a Label in Korea
by Park, Ju Young
- 248-256 Rebound effect of improved energy efficiency for different energy types: A general equilibrium analysis for China
by Lu, Yingying & Liu, Yu & Zhou, Meifang
- 257-269 Testing the transport energy-environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in the EU27 countries
by Pablo-Romero, M.P. & Cruz, L. & Barata, E.
- 270-282 Does renewable energy generation decrease the volatility of electricity prices? An analysis of Denmark and Germany
by Rintamäki, Tuomas & Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Salo, Ahti
- 283-290 Is shale development drilling holes in the human capital pipeline?
by Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo & Winters, John V.
- 291-301 Welfare implications of the renewable fuel standard with an integrated tax-subsidy policy
by Skolrud, Tristan D. & Galinato, Gregmar I.
- 302-311 Willingness to pay for emissions reduction: Application of choice modeling under uncertainty and different management options
by Williams, Galina & Rolfe, John
- 312-322 Assessing contagion risk from energy and non-energy commodity markets
by Algieri, Bernardina & Leccadito, Arturo
- 323-333 Oil shocks and stock markets revisited: Measuring connectedness from a global perspective
by Zhang, Dayong
- 335-337 Introduction: Symposium on Energy Sector Convergence
by Apergis, Nicholas & Ewing, Bradley T. & Payne, James E.
- 338-346 Economy-wide and manufacturing energy productivity transition paths and club convergence for OECD and non-OECD countries
by Parker, Steven & Liddle, Brantley
- 347-356 Energy intensity and convergence in Swedish industry: A combined econometric and decomposition analysis
by Karimu, Amin & Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik
- 357-370 The convergence of U.S. state-level energy intensity
by Wesley Burnett, J. & Madariaga, Jessica
- 371-381 Residential energy consumption: A convergence analysis across Chinese regions
by Herrerias, M.J. & Aller, Carlos & Ordóñez, Javier
- 382-395 Stochastic convergence in per capita fossil fuel consumption in U.S. states
by Payne, James E. & Vizek, Maruška & Lee, Junsoo
- 396-403 Conditional convergence in Australia's energy consumption at the sector level
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell
- 404-410 Convergence in energy consumption per capita across the US states, 1970–2013: An exploration through selected parametric and non-parametric methods
by Mohammadi, Hassan & Ram, Rati
- 411-418 Integration of regional electricity markets in Australia: A price convergence assessment
by Apergis, Nicholas & Fontini, Fulvio & Inchauspe, Julian
- 419-427 Estimating the speed of adjustment to target levels: The case of energy prices
by Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 428-437 Price volatility and residential electricity decisions: Experimental evidence on the convergence of energy generating source
by Cardella, Eric & Ewing, Bradley T. & Williams, Ryan B.
2017, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-7 Consumer preferences for second-generation bioethanol
by Li, Tongzhe & McCluskey, Jill J.
- 8-20 The changing of the relationships between carbon footprints and final demand: Panel data evidence for 40 major countries
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 21-28 Distributional effects of subsidy removal and implementation of carbon taxes in Mexican households
by Rosas-Flores, Jorge Alberto & Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosas-Flores, Dionicio & Fernández Zayas, José Luis
- 29-41 Nudges from school children and electricity conservation: Evidence from the “Project Carbon Zero” campaign in Singapore
by Agarwal, Sumit & Rengarajan, Satyanarain & Sing, Tien Foo & Yang, Yang
- 42-51 Oil prices and stock markets: Does the effect of uncertainty change over time?
by Joo, Young C. & Park, Sung Y.
- 52-61 The impact of resource tax reform on China's coal industry
by Liu, Huihui & Chen, ZhanMing & Wang, Jianliang & Fan, Jihong
- 62-71 Financing clean energy projects through domestic and foreign capital: The role of political cooperation among the EU, the G20 and OECD countries
by Paramati, Sudharshan Reddy & Apergis, Nicholas & Ummalla, Mallesh
- 72-86 Common cycles and common trends in the stock and oil markets: Evidence from more than 150years of data
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Wohar, Mark E.
- 87-96 Optimal over installation of wind generation facilities
by McInerney, Celine & Bunn, Derek W.
- 97-109 Energy demand, substitution and environmental taxation: An econometric analysis of eight subsectors of the Danish economy
by Møller, Niels Framroze
- 110-120 Blending under uncertainty: Real options analysis of ethanol plants and biofuels mandates
by Ghoddusi, Hamed
- 121-134 Energy-growth long-term relationship under structural breaks. Evidence from Canada, 17 Latin American economies and the USA
by Rodríguez-Caballero, Carlos Vladimir & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel
- 135-146 Do petrol prices increase faster than they fall in market disequilibria?
by Chua, Chew Lian & De Silva, Chamaka & Suardi, Sandy
- 147-161 Sources of change in the demand for energy by Indonesian households: 1980–2002
by Chen, Joyce J. & Pitt, Mark M.
- 162-173 The impact of crude oil prices on financial market indicators: copula approach
by Kayalar, Derya Ezgi & Küçüközmen, C. Coşkun & Selcuk-Kestel, A. Sevtap
- 174-178 Discovery of natural resources: A class of general equilibrium models
by Vaz, Paulo Henrique
- 179-185 Assessing farmers' willingness to supply biomass as energy feedstock: Cereal straw in Apulia (Italy)
by Giannoccaro, Giacomo & de Gennaro, Bernardo C. & De Meo, Emilio & Prosperi, Maurizio
- 186-198 Taxing income in the oil and gas sector — Challenges of international and domestic profit shifting
by Beer, Sebastian & Loeprick, Jan
- 199-208 Energy rebound effect in China's Industry: An aggregate and disaggregate analysis
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Su, Bin
- 209-220 Spillovers from the oil sector to the housing market cycle
by Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 221-232 Trade openness–carbon emissions nexus: The importance of turning points of trade openness for country panels
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ahmed, Khalid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 233-240 Fuel cost uncertainty, capacity investment and price in a competitive electricity market
by Gal, Nurit & Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher & Woo, C.K.
- 241-252 Wavelet-based test of co-movement and causality between oil and renewable energy stock prices
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Ugolini, Andrea
- 253-260 Strategic oil stockpiling for energy security: The case of China and India
by Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Qin, Ping & Chen, Xiaolan
- 261-269 The multi-factor energy input–output model
by Guevara, Zeus & Domingos, Tiago
- 270-278 The role of oil prices in the forecasts of South African interest rates: A Bayesian approach
by Gupta, Rangan & Kotzé, Kevin
- 279-288 Carbon dioxide, income and energy: Evidence from a non-linear model
by Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 289-297 Asymmetric effects of the business cycle on carbon dioxide emissions
by Sheldon, Tamara L.
- 298-312 Ownership and environmental regulation: Evidence from the European electricity industry
by Clò, Stefano & Ferraris, Matteo & Florio, Massimo
- 313-329 Risk management of energy system for identifying optimal power mix with financial-cost minimization and environmental-impact mitigation under uncertainty
by Nie, S. & Li, Y.P. & Liu, J. & Huang, Charley Z.
- 330-339 International oil price uncertainty and corporate investment: Evidence from China's emerging and transition economy
by Wang, Yong & Xiang, Erwei & Cheung, Adrian (Wai Kong) & Ruan, Wenjuan & Hu, Wei
- 340-350 Low natural gas prices and the financial cost of ramp rate restrictions at hydroelectric dams
by Kern, Jordan D. & Characklis, Gregory W.