2014, Volume 46, Issue S1
- S1-S10 The microstructure of the North American oil market
by Kaminski, Vincent
- S11-S17 Understanding recent oil price dynamics: A novel empirical approach
by D'Ecclesia, Rita L. & Magrini, Emiliano & Montalbano, Pierluigi & Triulzi, Umberto
- S18-S27 Price discovery in crude oil futures
by Elder, John & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay
- S28-S32 Crude oil price differentials, product heterogeneity and institutional arrangements
by Giulietti, Monica & Iregui, Ana María & Otero, Jesús
- S33-S43 Are there gains from pooling real-time oil price forecasts?
by Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz & Lee, Thomas K.
- S44-S56 Forecasting the oil–gasoline price relationship: Do asymmetries help?
by Bastianin, Andrea & Galeotti, Marzio & Manera, Matteo
- S57-S68 Energy futures prices and commodity index investment: New evidence from firm-level position data
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Irwin, Scott H.
- S69-S79 Jump processes in natural gas markets
by Mason, Charles F. & A. Wilmot, Neil
2014, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-9 The oil curse, institutional quality, and growth in MENA countries: Evidence from time-varying cointegration
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 10-19 Why market rules matter: Optimizing pumped hydroelectric storage when compensation rules differ
by Paine, Nathan & Homans, Frances R. & Pollak, Melisa & Bielicki, Jeffrey M. & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 20-30 R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry
by Costa-Campi, M.T. & Duch-Brown, N. & García-Quevedo, J.
- 31-44 Inefficiency persistence and heterogeneity in Colombian electricity utilities
by Galán, Jorge E. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 45-55 A nonparametric method to estimate a technical change effect on marginal abatement costs of U.S. coal power plants
by Mekaroonreung, Maethee & Johnson, Andrew L.
- 56-65 Economic growth and the transition from traditional to modern energy in Sweden
by Kander, Astrid & Stern, David I.
- 66-77 A new approach to measuring shadow price: Reconciling engineering and economic perspectives
by Lee, Sang-choon & Oh, Dong-hyun & Lee, Jeong-dong
- 78-92 Free-riding on tax credits for home insulation in France: An econometric assessment using panel data
by Nauleau, Marie-Laure
- 93-101 Informational rents in oil and gas concession auctions in Brazil
by Brasil, Eric Universo Rodrigues & Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe
- 102-111 The extent of European power markets
by Böckers, Veit & Heimeshoff, Ulrich
- 112-121 Efficiency assessment of hydroelectric power plants in Canada: A multi criteria decision making approach
by Wang, Bing & Nistor, Ioan & Murty, Tad & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 122-135 What explain the short-term dynamics of the prices of CO2 emissions?
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 136-150 Low carbon standard and transmission investment analysis in the new multi-region US power sector model FACETS
by Wright, Evelyn & Kanudia, Amit
- 151-160 Household transitions to energy efficient lighting
by Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim
- 161-175 The effects of direct trade within China on regional and national CO2 emissions
by Zhang, Zengkai & Guo, Ju'e & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 176-185 An econometric framework for evaluating the efficiency of a market for transmission congestion contracts
by Mount, Timothy D. & Ju, Jaeuk
- 186-201 Synergy between pollution and carbon emissions control: Comparing China and the United States
by Nam, Kyung-Min & Waugh, Caleb J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M. & Karplus, Valerie J.
- 202-215 Air pollution policy in Europe: Quantifying the interaction with greenhouse gases and climate change policies
by Bollen, Johannes & Brink, Corjan
- 216-223 Crude oil: Commodity or financial asset?
by Kolodziej, Marek & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Kulatilaka, Nalin & Bicchetti, David & Maystre, Nicolas
- 224-235 Aviation fuel demand development in China
by Chai, Jian & Zhang, Zhong-Yu & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, John
- 236-245 A compressed sensing based AI learning paradigm for crude oil price forecasting
by Yu, Lean & Zhao, Yang & Tang, Ling
- 246-257 The influence of energy prices on adoption of clean technologies and recycling: Evidence from European SMEs
by Triguero, Angela & Moreno-Mondéjar, Lourdes & Davia, María A.
- 258-266 Electricity load level detail in computational general equilibrium – Part I – Data and calibration
by Rodrigues, Renato & Linares, Pedro
- 267-278 Capital investment requirements for greenhouse gas emissions mitigation in power generation on near term to century time scales and global to regional spatial scales
by Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Clarke, Leon & Edmonds, James & Calvin, Katherine & Kyle, Page
- 279-294 Climate policy and induced R&D: How great is the effect?
by Shiell, Leslie & Lyssenko, Nikita
- 295-307 Environmental assessment for corporate sustainability by resource utilization and technology innovation: DEA radial measurement on Japanese industrial sectors
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 308-317 Long-run carbon emission implications of energy-intensive infrastructure investments with a retrofit option
by Strand, Jon & Miller, Sebastian & Siddiqui, Sauleh
- 318-327 Time-varying long range dependence in energy futures markets
by Sensoy, Ahmet & Hacihasanoglu, Erk
- 328-333 The relationship between oil prices and the Nigerian stock market. An analysis based on fractional integration and cointegration
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S.
- 334-347 Time-varying Long-run Income and Output Elasticities of Electricity Demand with an Application to Korea
by Chang, Yoosoon & Kim, Chang Sik & Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y. & Park, Sungkeun
- 348-359 Energy conservation and CO2 emission reduction in China's 11th Five-Year Plan: A performance evaluation
by Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying & Yu, Song-Min
- 360-374 Sustainability development for supply chain management in U.S. petroleum industry by DEA environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Wang, Derek
- 375-394 Fuzzy interval programming for energy and environmental systems management under constraint-violation and energy-substitution effects: A case study for the City of Beijing
by Dong, Cong & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Li, Wei & Cheng, Guanhui
- 395-412 An empirical comparison of alternative schemes for combining electricity spot price forecasts
by Nowotarski, Jakub & Raviv, Eran & Trück, Stefan & Weron, Rafał
- 413-421 Macro determinants of volatility and volatility spillover in energy markets
by Karali, Berna & Ramirez, Octavio A.
- 422-434 Tail risk in energy portfolios
by González-Pedraz, Carlos & Moreno, Manuel & Peña, Juan Ignacio
- 435-444 Impacts of energy shocks on US agricultural productivity growth and commodity prices—A structural VAR analysis
by Wang, Sun Ling & McPhail, Lihong
- 445-452 Electric utilities, fuel use, and responsiveness to fuel prices
by Matisoff, Daniel C. & Noonan, Douglas S. & Cui, Jinshu
- 453-463 Heterogeneous price dynamics in U.S. regional electricity markets
by Dias, José G. & Ramos, Sofia B.
- 464-471 Comparative statics of a monopolistic firm facing price-cap and command-and-control environmental regulations
by Caputo, Michael R.
- 472-484 Hedging crude oil using refined product: A regime switching asymmetric DCC approach
by Pan, Zhiyuan & Wang, Yudong & Yang, Li
- 485-494 Effect of inventory announcements on crude oil price volatility
by Bu, Hui
- 500-509 Climate change adaptation and water resource management: A review of the literature
by Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 510-521 Climate–water interactions—Challenges for improved representation in integrated assessment models
by Bell, Andrew & Zhu, Tingju & Xie, Hua & Ringler, Claudia
- 522-530 Measuring climatic impacts on energy consumption: A review of the empirical literature
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Mansur, Erin T.
- 531-538 Integrated assessment of climate impacts and adaptation in the energy sector
by Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Dowling, Paul
- 539-547 Migration and household adaptation to climate: A review of empirical research
by Klaiber, H. Allen
- 548-554 Integrated assessment modeling of climate change adaptation in forestry and pasture land use: A review
by Rose, Steven K.
- 555-561 Empirical studies on agricultural impacts and adaptation
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Schlenker, Wolfram
- 562-575 Agricultural adaptation to climate change in rich and poor countries: Current modeling practice and potential for empirical contributions
by Hertel, Thomas W. & Lobell, David B.
- 576-592 Informing climate adaptation: A review of the economic costs of natural disasters
by Kousky, Carolyn
- 593-605 Climate change, sea level rise, and coastal disasters. A review of modeling practices
by Bosello, Francesco & De Cian, Enrica
- 606-619 Temperature, human health, and adaptation: A review of the empirical literature
by Deschenes, Olivier
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-9 Leverage effect in energy futures
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 10-18 Dynamic modeling of uncertainty in the planned values of investments in petrochemical and refining projects
by Vianello, Juliano Melquiades & Costa, Leticia & Teixeira, José Paulo
- 19-32 Risk factors and value at risk in publicly traded companies of the nonrenewable energy sector
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Yoshino, Joe A.
- 33-44 Dynamic effects of rising oil prices on consumer energy prices in Canada and the United States: Evidence from the last half a century
by Valadkhani, Abbas
- 45-52 Emissions embodied in Chinese exports taking into account the special export structure of China
by Weitzel, Matthias & Ma, Tao
- 53-65 CO2 emission standards and investment in carbon capture
by Eide, Jan & de Sisternes, Fernando J. & Herzog, Howard J. & Webster, Mort D.
- 66-98 On the effects of world stock market and oil price shocks on food prices: An empirical investigation based on TVP-VAR models with stochastic volatility
by Jebabli, Ikram & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric
- 99-110 Optimal path for controlling CO2 emissions in China: A perspective of efficiency analysis
by Zhou, P. & Sun, Z.R. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 111-119 Design of experiments applied to environmental variables analysis in electricity utilities efficiency: The Brazilian case
by Leme, Rafael C. & Paiva, Anderson P. & Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Balestrassi, Pedro P. & Galvão, Leandro de Lima
- 120-133 Wavelet dynamics for oil-stock world interactions
by Madaleno, Mara & Pinho, Carlos
- 134-143 The demand for E85: Geographical location and retail capacity constraints
by Pouliot, Sébastien & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 144-154 Implications of small modular reactors for climate change mitigation
by Iyer, Gokul & Hultman, Nathan & Fetter, Steve & Kim, Son H.
- 155-165 A real options model to evaluate the effect of environmental policies on the oil sands rate of expansion
by Kobari, L. & Jaimungal, S. & Lawryshyn, Y.
- 166-171 Estimating base temperatures in econometric models that include degree days
by Woods, James & Fuller, Cody
- 172-185 On the use of the moment-matching technique for pricing and hedging multi-asset spread options
by Pellegrino, Tommaso & Sabino, Piergiacomo
- 186-195 Long-term effects of income specialization in oil and gas extraction: The U.S. West, 1980–2011
by Haggerty, Julia & Gude, Patricia H. & Delorey, Mark & Rasker, Ray
- 196-204 A Fuzzy Goal Programming model for solving aggregate production-planning problems under uncertainty: A case study in a Brazilian sugar mill
by da Silva, Aneirson Francisco & Marins, Fernando Augusto Silva
- 205-216 Output-based incentive regulation in electricity distribution: Evidence from Italy
by Cambini, Carlo & Croce, Annalisa & Fumagalli, Elena
- 217-228 Are the macroeconomic effects of oil price shock symmetric?: A Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive approach
by An, Lian & Jin, Xiaoze & Ren, Xiaomei
- 229-233 Price discovery in energy markets
by Shrestha, Keshab
- 234-243 Reducing household electricity demand through smart metering: The role of improved information about energy saving
by Carroll, James & Lyons, Seán & Denny, Eleanor
- 244-253 Modeling gasoline demand in the United States: A flexible semiparametric approach
by Liu, Weiwei
- 254-267 DEA environmental assessment on U.S. Industrial sectors: Investment for improvement in operational and environmental performance to attain corporate sustainability
by Wang, Derek & Li, Shanling & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 268-279 Oil price shocks in a data-rich environment
by Aastveit, Knut Are
- 280-294 Valuing smart meters
by Pepermans, Guido
- 295-303 The high-frequency response of energy prices to U.S. monetary policy: Understanding the empirical evidence
by Rosa, Carlo
- 304-312 Optimally differentiated carbon prices for unilateral climate policy
by Boeters, Stefan
- 313-323 How do oil price shocks affect consumer prices?
by Gao, Liping & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Saba, Richard
- 324-332 Price discrimination and limits to arbitrage: An analysis of global LNG markets
by Ritz, Robert A.
- 333-339 Electrification and productivity growth in Korean manufacturing plants
by Jung, Yonghun & Lee, Seong-Hoon
- 340-352 Uncovering the asymmetric linkage between financial derivatives and firm value — The case of oil and gas exploration and production companies
by Phan, Dinh & Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert
- 353-363 Economic analysis of the profitability of existing wind parks in Portugal
by Peña, Ivonne & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Ferreira, Luís António Fialho Marcelino
- 364-372 Iranian-Oil-Free Zone and international oil prices
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Raeisian Parvari, Mozhgan
- 373-380 Implementing a load duration curve of electricity demand in a general equilibrium model
by Wiskich, Anthony
- 381-388 Spill or leak? Carbon leakage with international technology spillovers: A CGE analysis
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Kuik, Onno
- 389-400 Factorial decomposition of CO2 emissions: A generalized Divisia index approach
by Vaninsky, Alexander
- 401-411 Explaining the contract terms of energy performance contracting in China: The importance of effective financing
by Li, Yan & Qiu, Yueming & Wang, Yi David
- 412-418 The impact of ownership unbundling on cost efficiency: Empirical evidence from the New Zealand electricity distribution sector
by Filippini, Massimo & Wetzel, Heike
- 419-434 Can agent-based models forecast spot prices in electricity markets? Evidence from the New Zealand electricity market
by Young, David & Poletti, Stephen & Browne, Oliver
- 435-444 Accounting for asymmetric price responses and underlying energy demand trends in OECD industrial energy demand
by Adeyemi, Olutomi I. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 445-454 A comparison of regular price cycles in gasoline and liquefied petroleum gas
by Isakower, Sean & Wang, Zhongmin
- 455-462 Exploring the impacts of a carbon tax on the Chinese economy using a CGE model with a detailed disaggregation of energy sectors
by Guo, Zhengquan & Zhang, Xingping & Zheng, Yuhua & Rao, Rao
- 463-474 Optimal strategic oil stockpiling and import tariffs: The case of China
by Zhang, Xiao-Bing
- 475-484 The forecasting accuracy of implied volatility from ECX carbon options
by Viteva, Svetlana & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V. & Campbell, Kevin
- 485-490 Dutch disease effect of oil rents on agriculture value added in Middle East and North African (MENA) countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & El-Montasser, Ghassen & Sekyere, Emmanuel & Ajmi, Ahdi N. & Gupta, Rangan
- 491-500 Estimation of productivity in Korean electric power plants: A semiparametric smooth coefficient model
by Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai
- 501-510 Capital–energy substitution: Evidence from a panel of Irish manufacturing firms
by Haller, Stefanie A. & Hyland, Marie
- 511-516 Persistence and cycles in historical oil price data
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan
- 517-527 What drives natural gas prices? — A structural VAR approach
by Nick, Sebastian & Thoenes, Stefan
- 528-536 Are oil and gas stocks from the Australian market riskier than coal and uranium stocks? Dependence risk analysis and portfolio optimization
by Arreola Hernandez, Jose
- 537-551 Radial and non-radial approaches for environmental assessment by Data Envelopment Analysis: Corporate sustainability and effective investment for technology innovation
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Wang, Derek
2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-13 How do oil producers respond to oil demand shocks?
by Güntner, Jochen H.F.
- 14-21 Energy consumption and economic growth in the next 11 countries: The bootstrapped autoregressive metric causality approach
by Yıldırım, Ertugrul & Sukruoglu, Deniz & Aslan, Alper
- 22-35 Oil price shocks and agricultural commodity prices
by Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng & Yang, Li
- 36-46 Responsive feed-in tariff adjustment to dynamic technology development
by Grau, Thilo
- 47-62 Bounds testing approach to analysis of the environment Kuznets curve hypothesis
by Onafowora, Olugbenga A. & Owoye, Oluwole
- 63-67 Energy tariffs in a small open economy
by Thompson, Henry
- 68-79 On the economic determinants of oil production
by Cologni, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo
- 80-88 The effect of biodiesel policies on world biodiesel and oilseed prices
by Drabik, Dusan & de Gorter, Harry & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 89-98 ‘Green’ productivity growth in China's industrial economy
by Chen, Shiyi & Golley, Jane
- 99-112 Decision-support tool for assessing future nuclear reactor generation portfolios
by Jain, Shashi & Roelofs, Ferry & Oosterlee, Cornelis W.
- 113-134 The differential effects of oil demand and supply shocks on the global economy
by Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Maziar & Raissi, Mehdi
- 135-142 Forecasting energy markets using support vector machines
by Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Stathakis, Efthimios
- 143-159 Component estimation for electricity prices: Procedures and comparisons
by Lisi, Francesco & Nan, Fany
- 160-165 An ethanol blend wall shift is prone to increase petroleum gasoline demand
by Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael
- 166-177 Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits
by Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin
- 178-190 Revisiting the relationship between spot and futures prices in the Nord Pool electricity market
by Weron, Rafał & Zator, Michał
- 191-197 Household demand and willingness to pay for hybrid vehicles
by Liu, Yizao
- 198-211 Strategic Eurasian natural gas market model for energy security and policy analysis: Formulation and application to South Stream
by Chyong, Chi Kong & Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 212-221 What do market-calibrated stochastic processes indicate about the long-term price of crude oil?
by Hahn, Warren J. & DiLellio, James A. & Dyer, James S.
- 222-235 Crude oil moments and PNG stock returns
by Chatrath, Arjun & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay
- 236-247 The impact of the household decision environment on fuel choice behavior
by van der Kroon, Bianca & Brouwer, Roy & van Beukering, Pieter J.H.
- 248-258 The impact of oil price shocks on U.S. bond market returns
by Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Yoon, Kyung Hwan
- 259-269 Asymmetries in the dynamic interrelationship between energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Turkey
by Araç, Ayşen & Hasanov, Mübariz
- 270-280 The impact of wind power generation on the electricity price in Germany
by Ketterer, Janina C.
- 281-290 Economic evaluation of the conversion of industrial paper sludge to ethanol
by Chen, Hui & Venditti, Richard & Gonzalez, Ronalds & Phillips, Richard & Jameel, Hasan & Park, Sunkyu
- 291-301 The role of energy conservation and natural gas prices in the costs of achieving California's renewable energy goals
by Considine, Timothy & Manderson, Edward
- 302-313 The merit order effect of wind and photovoltaic electricity generation in Germany 2008–2016: Estimation and distributional implications
by Cludius, Johanna & Hermann, Hauke & Matthes, Felix Chr. & Graichen, Verena
- 314-324 Energy–growth conundrum in energy exporting and importing countries: Evidence from heterogeneous panel methods robust to cross-sectional dependence
by Jalil, Abdul
- 325-330 Electricity consumption and economic growth in transition countries: A revisit using bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 331-339 Interdependence of oil prices and stock market indices: A copula approach
by Sukcharoen, Kunlapath & Zohrabyan, Tatevik & Leatham, David & Wu, Ximing
- 340-349 Is environmental efficiency trade inducing or trade hindering?
by Doganay, Seda Meyveci & Sayek, Selin & Taskin, Fatma
- 350-360 Renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and economic activities: Further evidence from OECD countries
by Salim, Ruhul A. & Hassan, Kamrul & Shafiei, Sahar
- 361-374 Biofuel subsidies versus the gas tax: The carrot or the stick?
by Mazumder, Diya B.
- 375-382 Multilevel index decomposition analysis: Approaches and application
by Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W.
- 383-391 Industry location in Chinese provinces: Does energy abundance matter?
by Grether, Jean-Marie & Hotz, Irina & Mathys, Nicole A.
- 392-406 Futures pricing in electricity markets based on stable CARMA spot models
by Benth, Fred Espen & Klüppelberg, Claudia & Müller, Gernot & Vos, Linda
- 407-412 Crude oil prices and exchange rates: Causality, variance decomposition and impulse response
by Brahmasrene, Tantatape & Huang, Jui-Chi & Sissoko, Yaya
- 413-421 The windy city: Property value impacts of wind turbines in an urban setting
by Lang, Corey & Opaluch, James J. & Sfinarolakis, George
- 422-432 Dynamic Granger-causal networks of electricity spot prices: A novel approach to market integration
by Castagneto-Gissey, G. & Chavez, M. & De Vico Fallani, F.
- 433-447 Dynamic spillovers of oil price shocks and economic policy uncertainty
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Filis, George
- 448-455 Mitigating climate change: Decomposing the relative roles of energy conservation, technological change, and structural shift
by Mishra, Gouri Shankar & Zakerinia, Saleh & Yeh, Sonia & Teter, Jacob & Morrison, Geoff
- 456-467 On the relationship between the prices of oil and the precious metals: Revisiting with a multivariate regime-switching decision tree
by Charlot, Philippe & Marimoutou, Vêlayoudom
- 468-482 Carbon auctions, energy markets & market power: An experimental analysis
by Dormady, Noah C.
- 483-491 Does money talk? — The effect of a monetary attribute on the marginal values in a choice experiment
by Aravena, Claudia & Martinsson, Peter & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 492-502 Modeling the daily electricity price volatility with realized measures
by Frömmel, Michael & Han, Xing & Kratochvil, Stepan
2014, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-5 An energy factor proportions model of the US economy
by Thompson, Henry
- 6-10 On the income–nuclear energy–CO2 emissions nexus revisited
by Baek, Jungho & Pride, Dominique
- 11-21 Symmetric transmission of prices in the retail gasoline market in Brazil
by da Silva, André Suriane & Vasconcelos, Cláudio Roberto Fóffano & Vasconcelos, Silvinha Pinto & de Mattos, Rogério Silva
- 22-33 Evaluating sub-national building-energy efficiency policy options under uncertainty: Efficient sensitivity testing of alternative climate, technological, and socioeconomic futures in a regional integrated-assessment model
by Scott, Michael J. & Daly, Don S. & Zhou, Yuyu & Rice, Jennie S. & Patel, Pralit L. & McJeon, Haewon C. & Page Kyle, G. & Kim, Son H. & Eom, Jiyong & Clarke, Leon E.
- 34-40 A strong argument for using non-commodities to generate electricity
by Santiago, Katarina Tatiana Marques & Campello de Souza, Fernando Menezes & de Carvalho Bezerra, Diogo
- 41-47 Oil price uncertainty and manufacturing production
by Aye, Goodness C. & Dadam, Vincent & Gupta, Rangan & Mamba, Bonginkosi
- 48-55 The switching relationship between natural gas and crude oil prices
by Brigida, Matthew
- 56-62 Pricing Contracts Under Uncertainty in a Carbon Capture and Storage Framework
by Cai, W. & Singham, D.I. & Craparo, E.M. & White, J.A.
- 63-71 The impact of heat waves on electricity spot markets
by Pechan, Anna & Eisenack, Klaus
- 72-81 Modeling volatility and correlations between emerging market stock prices and the prices of copper, oil and wheat
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 82-88 Daily seasonality in crude oil returns and volatilities
by Auer, Benjamin R.
- 89-101 A network game analysis of strategic interactions in the international trade of Russian natural gas through Ukraine and Belarus
by Nagayama, Daisuke & Horita, Masahide
- 102-113 Comparing energy use structures: An input–output decomposition analysis of large economies
by Ferreira Neto, Amir B. & Perobelli, Fernando S. & Bastos, Suzana Q.A.
- 114-124 Do producers apply a capacity cutting strategy to increase prices? The case of the England and Wales electricity market
by Lízal, Lubomír M. & Tashpulatov, Sherzod N.
- 125-139 The causal relationship between renewable electricity generation and GDP growth: A study of energy sources
by Ohler, Adrienne & Fetters, Ian
- 140-157 A parsimonious model of tax avoidance and distortions in petroleum exploration and development
by Smith, James L.
- 158-165 What makes carbon traders cluster their orders?
by Palao, Fernando & Pardo, Ángel
- 166-177 The impact of carbon capture and storage on a decarbonized German power market
by Spiecker, S. & Eickholt, V. & Weber, C.
- 178-184 Building and household X-factors and energy consumption at the residential sector
by Estiri, Hossein
- 185-194 Impact of the regulatory framework for transmission investments on the cost of renewable energy in the EU
by Saguan, Marcelo & Meeus, Leonardo
- 195-205 Tail events: A new approach to understanding extreme energy commodity prices
by Koch, Nicolas
- 206-217 The relationship between spot and futures oil prices: Do structural breaks matter?
by Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Zeng, Jhih-Hong
- 218-224 Benchmarking in the European Union Emissions Trading System: Abatement incentives
by Zetterberg, Lars
- 225-243 Dynamic spillovers among major energy and cereal commodity prices
by Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 244-255 Assessment of initial emission allowance allocation methods in the Korean electricity market
by Ahn, Jaekyun
- 256-263 Market design and supply security in imperfect power markets
by Schwenen, Sebastian
- 264-273 Energy markets volatility modelling using GARCH
by Efimova, Olga & Serletis, Apostolos
- 274-283 The economic significance of gasoline wholesale price volatility to retailers
by Brewer, Jedidiah & Nelson, David M. & Overstreet, George
- 284-296 Modelling the general dependence between commodity forward curves
by Zolotko, Mikhail & Okhrin, Ostap
- 297-305 The relationship between energy and equity markets: Evidence from volatility impulse response functions
by Olson, Eric & J. Vivian, Andrew & Wohar, Mark E.
- 306-315 The incentive to invest in thermal plants in the presence of wind generation
by Di Cosmo, Valeria & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura
- 316-322 The demand for road diesel in Canada
by Barla, Philippe & Gilbert-Gonthier, Mathieu & Kuelah, Jean-René Tagne
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-8 Ethanol and trade: An analysis of price transmission in the US market
by Zhang, Dengjun & Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle
- 9-16 A multi-fuel, multi-sector and multi-region approach to index decomposition: An application to China's energy consumption 1995–2010
by Ma, Chunbo
- 17-26 Analyzing public preferences and increasing acceptability for the Renewable Portfolio Standard in Korea
by Shin, Jungwoo & Woo, JongRoul & Huh, Sung-Yoon & Lee, Jongsu & Jeong, Gicheol
- 27-33 Environmental taxes and economic growth: Evidence from panel causality tests
by Abdullah, Sabah & Morley, Bruce
- 34-42 How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a set of measures in Spain
by Asensio, Javier & Gómez-Lobo, Andrés & Matas, Anna
- 43-49 Implications of a lowered damage trajectory for mitigation in a continuous-time stochastic model
by Strand, Jon
- 50-57 Commodity futures and market efficiency
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 58-66 Estimating welfare aspects of changes in energy prices from preference heterogeneity
by Pashardes, Panos & Pashourtidou, Nicoletta & Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 67-80 Biomass feedstock contracts: Role of land quality and yield variability in near term feasibility
by Okwo, Adaora & Thomas, Valerie M.
- 81-87 Estimating the changes in the distribution of energy efficiency in the U.S. automobile assembly industry
by Boyd, Gale A.
- 88-100 Can carbon taxes be progressive?
by Dissou, Yazid & Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid