Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jefdev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30413 .
1999, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 137-148 How does OPEC allocate quotas?
by Gault, John & Spierer, Charles & Bertholet, Jean-Luc & Karbassioun, Bahman
- 149-183 Mergers and restructuring in the world oil industry
by Weston, J. Fred & Johnson, Brian A. & Siu, Juan A.
- 185-218 Oil-exporting countries of the Persian Gulf: What happened to all that money?
by Askari, Hossein & Jaber, Mohamed
- 219-238 Disclosure of reserves in the annual reports of Australian mining and petroleum firms
by Mirza, Malik
June 1999, Volume 4, Issue 1
1998, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 85-99 Valuing long-term commodity assets
by Schwartz, Eduardo
- 101-128 The effect of the corporate alternative minimum tax on investment in oil and gas exploration and development
by Boone, Jeff P.
- 129-169 Survey of price elasticities from economic exploration models of US oil and gas supply
by Dahl, Carol & Duggan, Thomas E.
- 171-183 A life-cycle view of electricity futures contracts
by Brooks, Robert & El-Keib, A. A.
- 185-192 Value creation in bundling utility mergers: A corporate focus anomaly
by Burns, Richard & Erwin, Gayle & Messina, Frank & Nail, Lance
1998, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-11 Relative information content of proven reserves: The BOEs-revenue versus BOEs-energy
by Berry, Kevin T. & Hasan, Tanweer & O'Bryan, David
- 13-21 Efficiency in the crude oil futures market
by Gulen, S. Gurcan
- 23-48 World crude oil supply: Evidence from estimating supply functions by country
by Watkins, G. C. & Streifel, Shane S.
- 49-70 Relative economic impact of a major gas sale on the prudhoe bay participating areas
by Bidwell, Greg & Marks, Roger
- 71-71 Relative economic impact of a major gas sale on the prudhoe bay participating areas: Comments
by Mentzer, Beverly & Lawrence, David M.
- 73-84 Monte Carlo evaluation model of an undeveloped oil field
by Cortazar, Gonzalo & Schwartz, Eduardo S.