2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 261-274 Effects of oil price shocks on the stock market performance: Do nature of shocks and economies matter?
by Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho
- 275-287 Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Abbas, Faisal & Anis, Omri
- 288-299 Bidding behavior in the Chilean electricity market
by Bustos-Salvagno, Javier
- 300-311 Linear and nonlinear Granger causality investigation between carbon market and crude oil market: A multi-scale approach
by Yu, Lean & Li, Jingjing & Tang, Ling & Wang, Shuai
- 312-319 Trading on mean-reversion in energy futures markets
by Lubnau, Thorben & Todorova, Neda
- 320-328 A dynamic multi-stage data envelopment analysis model with application to energy consumption in the cotton industry
by Khalili-Damghani, Kaveh & Tavana, Madjid & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J. & Mohtasham, Sima
- 329-345 DEA environmental assessment in time horizon: Radial approach for Malmquist index measurement on petroleum companies
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 346-353 Investigating the value of fusion energy using the Global Change Assessment Model
by Turnbull, D. & Glaser, A. & Goldston, R.J.
- 354-364 The effect of global oil price shocks on China's agricultural commodities
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Qu, Xuqin
- 365-382 Hydro resource management, risk aversion and equilibrium in an incomplete electricity market setting
by Rodilla, Pablo & García-González, Javier & Baíllo, Álvaro & Cerisola, Santiago & Batlle, Carlos
- 383-393 Modelling interregional links in electricity price spikes
by Clements, A.E. & Herrera, R. & Hurn, A.S.
- 394-406 Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David
- 407-416 Renewable energy, subsidies, and the WTO: Where has the ‘green’ gone?
by Bougette, Patrice & Charlier, Christophe
- 417-429 Regional distribution of photovoltaic deployment in the UK and its determinants: A spatial econometric approach
by Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Yildirim, Julide & Connor, Peter M.
- 430-444 Forecasting day ahead electricity spot prices: The impact of the EXAA to other European electricity markets
by Ziel, Florian & Steinert, Rick & Husmann, Sven
- 445-454 Driving factors of carbon embodied in China's provincial exports
by Zhang, Youguo & Tang, Zhipeng
- 455-465 Extreme risk spillovers between crude oil and stock markets
by Du, Limin & He, Yanan
- 466-474 Firm ownership, China's export related emissions, and the responsibility issue
by Jiang, Xuemei & Guan, Dabo & Zhang, Jin & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher
- 475-483 The determinants of residential gas demand in Ireland
by Harold, Jason & Lyons, Seán & Cullinan, John
- 484-492 Infrastructure investments for power trade and transmission in ASEAN+2: Costs, benefits, long-term contracts and prioritized developments
by Li, Yanfei & Chang, Youngho
- 493-502 Directional shadow price estimation of CO2, SO2 and NOx in the United States coal power industry 1990–2010
by Lee, Chia-Yen & Zhou, Peng
- 503-509 Hedging strategies in energy markets: The case of electricity retailers
by Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun & Goutte, Stéphane & Porcher, Simon & Porcher, Thomas
- 510-520 Dynamic steam coal market integration: Evidence from rolling cointegration analysis
by Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir
- 521-529 Differentiated products, increasing returns to scale and heterogeneous firms in a CGE model of the Australian coal sector
by Waschik, Robert
- 530-543 Methods for including income distribution in global CGE models for long-term climate change research
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & O’Neill, Brian C. & Chateau, Jean
- 544-552 Should we resurrect ‘TIPP flottante’ if oil price booms again? Specific taxes as fuel consumer price stabilizers
by Di Giacomo, Marina & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Scervini, Francesco & Turati, Gilberto
- 553-559 Splitting nuclear parks or not? The third party liability role
by Mondello, Gérard
- 560-569 Emission permits and the announcement of realized emissions: Price impact, trading volume, and volatilities
by Hitzemann, Steffen & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin
- 570-580 Assessing environmental performance trends in the transport industry: Eco-innovation or catching-up?
by Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J.
- 581-589 Why have greenhouse emissions in RGGI states declined? An econometric attribution to economic, energy market, and policy factors
by Murray, Brian C. & Maniloff, Peter T.
- 590-598 Oil volatility shocks and the stock markets of oil-importing MENA economies: A tale from the financial crisis
by Bouri, Elie
- 599-608 Forecasting the real prices of crude oil under economic and statistical constraints
by Wang, Yudong & Liu, Li & Diao, Xundi & Wu, Chongfeng
- 609-621 Revealing the political decision toward Chinese carbon abatement: Based on equity and efficiency criteria
by Ni, Jinlan & Wei, Chu & Du, Limin
- 622-632 Taxation of nuclear rents: Benefits, drawbacks, and alternatives
by Morbee, J. & Himpens, P. & Proost, S.
- 633-641 Global energy use: Decoupling or convergence?
by Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I.
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-12 Modeling oil price–US stock nexus: A VARMA–BEKK–AGARCH approach
by Salisu, Afees A. & Oloko, Tirimisiyu F.
- 13-17 Environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: The case of Arctic countries
by Baek, Jungho
- 18-26 Measuring eco-efficiency based on green indicators and potentials in energy saving and undesirable output abatement
by Rashidi, Kamran & Farzipoor Saen, Reza
- 27-32 Predicting gasoline prices using Michigan survey data
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 33-46 The pricing behavior of Italian gas stations: Some evidence from the Cuneo retail fuel market
by Alderighi, Marco & Baudino, Marco
- 47-62 How do U.S. stock returns respond differently to oil price shocks pre-crisis, within the financial crisis, and post-crisis?
by Tsai, Chun-Li
- 63-69 Relationship between ethanol and gasoline: AIDS approach
by Tenkorang, Frank & Dority, Bree L. & Bridges, Deborah & Lam, Eddery
- 70-79 Crude oil trade and current account deficits
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 80-95 Economic and environmental impact analysis of carbon tariffs on Chinese exports
by Dong, Yanli & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Hagiwara, Taiji
- 96-104 Measuring energy rebound effect in the Chinese economy: An economic accounting approach
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 105-116 Coal mining, economic development, and the natural resources curse
by Betz, Michael R. & Partridge, Mark D. & Farren, Michael & Lobao, Linda
- 117-124 How price inelastic is demand for gasoline in fuel-subsidizing economies?
by Arzaghi, Mohammad & Squalli, Jay
- 125-139 Environmental assessment on coal-fired power plants in U.S. north-east region by DEA non-radial measurement
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 140-153 Carbon dioxide emission standards for U.S. power plants: An efficiency analysis perspective
by Hampf, Benjamin & Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
- 154-168 European natural gas seasonal effects on futures hedging
by Martínez, Beatriz & Torró, Hipòlit
- 169-177 Breaks, trends, and unit roots in spot prices for crude oil and petroleum products
by Sun, Jingwei & Shi, Wendong
- 178-189 Consumers' willingness to pay for renewable and nuclear energy: A comparative analysis between the US and Japan
by Murakami, Kayo & Ida, Takanori & Tanaka, Makoto & Friedman, Lee
- 190-201 Preference and lifestyle heterogeneity among potential plug-in electric vehicle buyers
by Axsen, Jonn & Bailey, Joseph & Castro, Marisol Andrea
- 202-206 A static deterministic linear peak-load pricing model for the electricity industry: Application to the Peruvian case
by Alayo, Hans & García, Raúl
- 207-214 A multi-factor model with time-varying and seasonal risk premiums for the natural gas market
by Shao, Chengwu & Bhar, Ramaprasad & Colwell, David B.
- 215-226 Energy import resilience with input–output linear programming models
by He, Peijun & Ng, Tsan Sheng & Su, Bin
- 227-239 Forecasting day-ahead electricity prices: Utilizing hourly prices
by Raviv, Eran & Bouwman, Kees E. & van Dijk, Dick
- 240-250 Small might be beautiful, but bigger performs better: Scale economies in “green” refurbishments of apartment housing
by Michelsen, Claus & Rosenschon, Sebastian & Schulz, Christian
- 251-263 An assessment of proposed energy resource tax reform in Russia: A static general equilibrium analysis
by Orlov, Anton
- 264-272 Equity market implied volatility and energy prices: A double threshold GARCH approach
by Cochran, Steven J. & Mansur, Iqbal & Odusami, Babatunde
- 273-285 Economic modelling of energy services: Rectifying misspecified energy demand functions
by Hunt, Lester C. & Ryan, David L.
- 286-293 Drivers of cost reduction in solar photovoltaics
by Pillai, Unni
- 294-305 Carbon emissions embodied in demand–supply chains in China
by Liu, Hongguang & Liu, Weidong & Fan, Xiaomei & Zou, Wei
- 306-314 Energy trade efficiency and its determinants: A Malmquist index approach
by Sheng, Yu & Wu, Yanrui & Shi, Xunpeng & Zhang, Dandan
- 315-323 Market power issues in the reformed Russian electricity supply industry
by Chernenko, Nadia
- 324-336 The impact of outages on prices and investment in the U.S. oil refining industry
by Chesnes, Matthew
- 337-347 An approach to computing marginal land use change carbon intensities for bioenergy in policy applications
by Wise, Marshall & Hodson, Elke L. & Mignone, Bryan K. & Clarke, Leon & Waldhoff, Stephanie & Luckow, Patrick
- 351-358 Applied econometrics and implications for energy economics research
by Smyth, Russell & Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 359-363 On the use of panel cointegration tests in energy economics
by Westerlund, Joakim & Thuraisamy, Kannan & Sharma, Susan
- 364-378 OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- 379-390 Do oil spot and futures prices move together?
by Chang, Chun-Ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 391-402 A unit root model for trending time-series energy variables
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng
2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-8 Rockets and feathers meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the oil–gasoline asymmetry on the international markets
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Lunackova, Petra
- 9-22 Review of cost estimates for uranium recovery from seawater
by Lindner, Harry & Schneider, Erich
- 23-32 Investigating dynamic conditional correlation between crude oil and fuels in non-linear framework: The financial and economic role of structural breaks
by Block, Alexander Souza & Righi, Marcelo Brutti & Schlender, Sérgio Guilherme & Coronel, Daniel Arruda
- 33-43 Energy-saving and emission-abatement potential of Chinese coal-fired power enterprise: A non-parametric analysis
by Wei, Chu & Löschel, Andreas & Liu, Bing
- 44-59 A regime switching approach for hedging tanker shipping freight rates
by Alizadeh, Amir H. & Huang, Chih-Yueh & van Dellen, Stefan
- 60-71 Expected commodity returns and pricing models
by Cortazar, Gonzalo & Kovacevic, Ivo & Schwartz, Eduardo S.
- 72-81 Predictability of price movements in deregulated electricity markets
by Uritskaya, Olga Y. & Uritsky, Vadim M.
- 82-92 Downstream integration of natural gas prices across U.S. states: Evidence from deregulation regime shifts
by Apergis, Nicholas & Bowden, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 93-103 The rebound effect for automobile travel: Asymmetric response to price changes and novel features of the 2000s
by Hymel, Kent M. & Small, Kenneth A.
- 104-112 China's energy saving potential from the perspective of energy efficiency advantages of foreign-invested enterprises
by Jiang, Xuemei & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher
- 113-121 Productivity growth, technical change and economies of scale of Korean fossil-fuel generation companies, 2001–2012: A dual approach
by Oh, Dong-hyun
- 122-131 Tariff regulation with energy efficiency goals
by Abrardi, Laura & Cambini, Carlo
- 132-140 Oil price risk exposure and the cross-section of stock returns: The case of net exporting countries
by Demirer, Rıza & Jategaonkar, Shrikant P. & Khalifa, Ahmed A.A.
- 141-148 The mitigating effect of strategic behavior on the net benefits of a direct load control program
by Lang, Corey & Okwelum, Edson
- 149-156 An empirical analysis of energy cost pass-through to CO2 emission prices
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 157-167 Short-term uncertainty in long-term energy system models — A case study of wind power in Denmark
by Seljom, Pernille & Tomasgard, Asgeir
- 168-181 Do manufacturing firms react to energy prices? Evidence from Italy
by Bardazzi, Rossella & Oropallo, Filippo & Pazienza, Maria Grazia
- 182-191 Regionally-varying and regionally-uniform electricity pricing policies compared across four usage categories
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K.
- 192-202 Electricity consumption and economic development: Are countries converging to a common trend?
by Kim, Young Se
- 203-216 Large scale scenario analysis of future low carbon energy options
by Olaleye, Olaitan & Baker, Erin
- 217-226 Exploring the drivers' side of the “blend wall”: U.S. consumer preferences for ethanol blend fuels
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Cai, Zhen & Mohebalian, Phillip & Thompson, Wyatt
- 227-238 Do exchange rates respond asymmetrically to shocks in the crude oil market?
by Atems, Bebonchu & Kapper, Devin & Lam, Eddery
- 239-256 China's regional sustainability and diversified resource allocation: DEA environmental assessment on economic development and air pollution
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan
- 257-273 Common risk factors of infrastructure investments
by Ben Ammar, Semir & Eling, Martin
- 274-281 Decomposing changes in CO2 emission inequality over time: The roles of re-ranking and changes in per capita CO2 emission disparities
by Mussini, Mauro & Grossi, Luigi
- 282-292 While visitors conserve, residents splurge: Patterns and changes in energy consumption, 1997-2007
by Nasseri, Iman & Assané, Djeto & Konan, Denise Eby
- 293-300 The overnight risk premium in electricity forward contracts
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Hagen, Liv Aune & Nygård, Maria Tandberg & Smith-Sivertsen, Ragnhild & Sollie, Johan M.
- 301-307 Drought, ethanol, and livestock
by Hao, Na & Colson, Gregory & Seong, Byeongchan & Park, Cheolwoo & Wetzstein, Michael
- 308-316 Competitiveness assessment of Iran's restructured electricity market
by Nazemi, Ali & Mashayekhi, Mehdi
- 317-327 Regime switching model of US crude oil and stock market prices: 1859 to 2013
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M.
- 328-335 The stochastic effects on the Brazilian Electrical Sector
by Ferreira, Pedro Guilherme Costa & Oliveira, Fernando Luiz Cyrino & Souza, Reinaldo Castro
- 336-349 Incentive mechanisms to promote energy efficiency programs in power distribution companies
by Osorio, Karim & Sauma, Enzo
- 350-358 Exogenous impacts on the links between energy and agricultural commodity markets
by Han, Liyan & Zhou, Yimin & Yin, Libo
- 359-369 Multi-objective regulations on transportation fuels: Comparing renewable fuel mandates and emission standards
by Rajagopal, D. & Plevin, R. & Hochman, G. & Zilberman, D.
- 370-379 Economic curtailment of intermittent renewable energy sources
by Henriot, Arthur
- 380-389 Sources of production inefficiency and productivity growth in China: A global data envelopment analysis
by Wang, Zhaohua & Feng, Chao
- 390-401 Does urbanization affect energy intensities across provinces in China?Long-run elasticities estimation using dynamic panels with heterogeneous slopes
by Ma, Ben
- 402-419 The cost of solar-centric renewable portfolio standards and reducing coal power generation using Arizona as a case study
by Considine, Timothy J. & Manderson, Edward J.M.
- 420-429 Productive energy use and economic growth: Energy, physical and human capital relationships
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 430-439 Understanding rig rate formation in the Gulf of Mexico
by Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje
- 440-450 Residential energy expenditures and the relevance of changes in household circumstances
by Longhi, Simonetta
- 451-459 A method for analyzing pollution control policies: Application to SO2 emissions in China
by Li, Xu & Wu, Xiaole & Zhang, Fuqiang
- 460-471 The role of energy productivity in U.S. agriculture
by Ball, V.E. & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D.
- 472-481 Socio-economic determinants of charcoal expenditures in Tanzania: Evidence from panel data
by D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Urpelainen, Johannes & Xu, Alice
- 482-491 The impact of advanced biofuels on aviation emissions and operations in the U.S
by Winchester, Niven & Malina, Robert & Staples, Mark D. & Barrett, Steven R.H.
- 492-506 An assessment of optimal gas pricing in Russia: A CGE approach
by Orlov, Anton
- 507-515 White certificates — Energy efficiency programs under private information of consumers
by Wirl, Franz
- 516-522 Effects of energy price rise on investment: Firm level evidence from Indian manufacturing sector
by Sadath, Anver C. & Acharya, Rajesh H.
- 523-530 The dark side of the sun: How solar power production affects the market value of solar and gas sources
by Clò, Stefano & D'Adamo, Gaetano
- 531-539 Emission abatement: Untangling the impacts of the EU ETS and the economic crisis
by Bel, Germà & Joseph, Stephan
- 540-549 Analyzing volatility spillovers and hedging between oil and stock markets: Evidence from wavelet analysis
by Khalfaoui, R. & Boutahar, M. & Boubaker, H.
- 550-557 Modeling the dynamics of carbon emission performance in China: A parametric Malmquist index approach
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 558-569 Lowering Saudi Arabia's fuel consumption and energy system costs without increasing end consumer prices
by Matar, Walid & Murphy, Frederic & Pierru, Axel & Rioux, Bertrand
- 570-580 Asymmetric impacts of the determinants of energy intensity in Nigeria
by Adom, Philip Kofi
- 581-587 Boom or bust? Mapping out the known unknowns of global shale gas production potential
by Hilaire, Jérôme & Bauer, Nico & Brecha, Robert J.
- 588-598 How do correlations of crude oil prices co-move? A grey correlation-based wavelet perspective
by Jia, Xiaoliang & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Sun, Xiaoqi & Huang, Xuan
- 599-609 A new approach to measuring the rebound effect associated to energy efficiency improvements: An application to the US residential energy demand
by Orea, Luis & Llorca, Manuel & Filippini, Massimo
- 610-619 Local employment impact from competing energy sources: Shale gas versus wind generation in Texas
by Hartley, Peter R. & Medlock, Kenneth B. & Temzelides, Ted & Zhang, Xinya
- 620-628 Measuring fuel poverty in France: Which households are the most fuel vulnerable?
by Legendre, Bérangère & Ricci, Olivia
- 629-638 On the relationships between CO2 emissions, energy consumption and income: The importance of time variation
by Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sato, João Ricardo
- 639-648 What drives the formation of global oil trade patterns?
by Zhang, Hai-Ying & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 649-659 A novel hybrid method for crude oil price forecasting
by Zhang, Jin-Liang & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Zhang, Lu
- 660-668 Risk management and the stated investment costs by independent power producers
by Kashi, Bahman
- 669-675 Oil prices and the global economy: A general equilibrium analysis
by Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 676-686 Impact of policies and subsidies in agribusiness: The case of oil palm and biofuels in Colombia
by Castiblanco, Carmenza & Moreno, Alvaro & Etter, Andrés
- 687-697 Assessing the role of renewable energy policies in landfill gas to energy projects
by Li, Shanjun & Yoo, Han Kyul & Macauley, Molly & Palmer, Karen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 698-710 Commodity price excess co-movement from a historical perspective: 1900–2010
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 711-717 Does the use of renewable energy sources mitigate CO2 emissions? A reassessment of the US evidence
by Jaforullah, Mohammad & King, Alan
- 718-726 Performance of utility based hedges
by Cotter, John & Hanly, Jim
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-6 A note on using the Hodrick–Prescott filter in electricity markets
by Weron, Rafał & Zator, Michał
- 7-17 Economics of co-firing coal and biomass: An application to Western Canada
by Johnston, Craig M.T. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 18-23 Has oil price predicted stock returns for over a century?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Gupta, Rangan
- 24-31 Energy distribution and economic growth: An empirical test for China
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Sun, Puyang & Xu, Qiqin
- 32-45 Is there dependence and systemic risk between oil and renewable energy stock prices?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 46-60 Structural breaks, dynamic correlations, asymmetric volatility transmission, and hedging strategies for petroleum prices and USD exchange rate
by Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 61-69 Inner conflict between nuclear power generation and electricity rates: A Japanese case study
by Ida, Takanori & Takemura, Kosuke & Sato, Masayuki
- 70-80 Environmental taxes and international spillovers: The case of a small open economy
by Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid
- 81-88 Promises and pitfalls in environmentally extended input–output analysis for China: A survey of the literature
by Hawkins, Jacob & Ma, Chunbo & Schilizzi, Steven & Zhang, Fan
- 89-96 Holding distribution utilities liable for outage costs
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 97-108 Time of day pricing and the levelized cost of intermittent power generation
by Reichelstein, Stefan & Sahoo, Anshuman
- 109-116 Energy inflation and house price corrections
by Breitenfellner, Andreas & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Mayer, Philipp
- 117-126 Energy savings potential in China's industrial sector: From the perspectives of factor price distortion and allocative inefficiency
by Ouyang, Xiaoling & Sun, Chuanwang
- 127-135 Energy-tax changes and competitiveness: The role of adaptive capacity
by Gonseth, Camille & Cadot, Olivier & Mathys, Nicole A. & Thalmann, Philippe
- 136-144 A Bayesian stochastic frontier analysis of Chinese fossil-fuel electricity generation companies
by Chen, Zhongfei & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Borges, Maria Rosa
- 145-156 Does energy efficiency matter to home-buyers? An investigation of EPC ratings and transaction prices in England
by Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick & Nanda, Anupam & Wyatt, Peter
- 157-167 Food–energy nexus in Europe: Price volatility approach
by Abdelradi, Fadi & Serra, Teresa
- 168-177 Dynamic demand for residential electricity in Taiwan under seasonality and increasing-block pricing
by Hung, Ming-Feng & Huang, Tai-Hsin
- 178-187 Short- and long-run electricity demand elasticities at the subsectoral level: A cointegration analysis for German manufacturing industries
by Bernstein, Ronald & Madlener, Reinhard
- 188-202 How industrialization and urbanization process impacts on CO2 emissions in China: Evidence from nonparametric additive regression models
by Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang
- 203-216 The political economy of OPEC
by Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David
- 217-229 Estimating the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve of CO2 Emissions in China: Provincial Panel Data Analysis
by Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu
- 230-241 Metafroniter energy efficiency with CO2 emissions and its convergence analysis for China
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 242-252 Financial development, environmental quality, trade and economic growth: What causes what in MENA countries
by Omri, Anis & Daly, Saida & Rault, Christophe & Chaibi, Anissa
- 253-264 Trade-facilitated technology spillovers in energy productivity convergence processes across EU countries
by Wan, Jun & Baylis, Kathy & Mulder, Peter
- 265-275 Resource externalities and the persistence of heterogeneous pricing behavior in an energy commodity market
by Bunn, Derek & Koc, Veli & Sapio, Alessandro
- 276-287 The impact of fundamental and financial traders on the term structure of oil
by Heidorn, Thomas & Mokinski, Frieder & Rühl, Christoph & Schmaltz, Christian
- 288-294 A comparison of implied and realized volatility in the Nordic power forward market
by Birkelund, Ole Henrik & Haugom, Erik & Molnár, Peter & Opdal, Martin & Westgaard, Sjur
- 295-305 Distributed solar renewable generation: Option contracts with renewable energy credit uncertainty
by Zeng, Yaxiong & Klabjan, Diego & Arinez, Jorge
- 306-315 Gains from emission trading under multiple stabilization targets and technological constraints
by Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 316-324 Forecasting excess stock returns with crude oil market data
by Liu, Li & Ma, Feng & Wang, Yudong
- 325-335 The dynamics of returns on renewable energy companies: A state-space approach
by Inchauspe, Julian & Ripple, Ronald D. & Trück, Stefan
- 336-349 Inventory announcements, jump dynamics, volatility and trading volume in U.S. energy futures markets
by Bjursell, Johan & Gentle, James E. & Wang, George H.K.
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-10 Willingness to supply biomass for bioenergy production: A random parameter truncated analysis
by Altman, Ira & Bergtold, Jason & Sanders, Dwight & Johnson, Tom
- 11-17 LNG is linking regional natural gas markets: Evidence from the gravity model
by Barnes, Ryan & Bosworth, Ryan
- 18-24 Monetized value of the environmental, health and resource externalities of soy biodiesel
by Winden, Matthew & Cruze, Nathan & Haab, Tim & Bakshi, Bhavik
- 25-36 The Clean-Development Mechanism, stochastic permit prices and energy investments
by Hieronymi, Philipp & Schüller, David
- 37-41 Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using a semantics-based genetic programming framework: The South Italy case
by Castelli, Mauro & Vanneschi, Leonardo & De Felice, Matteo
- 42-51 Electricity market-clearing prices and investment incentives: The role of pricing rules
by Herrero, Ignacio & Rodilla, Pablo & Batlle, Carlos
- 52-67 Electricity load level detail in computational general equilibrium – part II – welfare impacts of a demand response program
by Rodrigues, Renato & Linares, Pedro
- 68-76 Multi-country comparisons of energy performance: The index decomposition analysis approach
by Ang, B.W. & Xu, X.Y. & Su, Bin
- 77-86 Income elasticity of gasoline demand: A meta-analysis
by Havranek, Tomas & Kokes, Ondrej
- 87-97 Decomposition of environmental total factor productivity growth using hyperbolic distance functions: A panel data analysis for China
by Zhang, Zibin & Ye, Jianliang
- 98-111 Efficient modeling and forecasting of electricity spot prices
by Ziel, Florian & Steinert, Rick & Husmann, Sven
- 112-120 Income and employment effects of shale gas extraction windfalls: Evidence from the Marcellus region
by Paredes, Dusan & Komarek, Timothy & Loveridge, Scott
- 121-128 Forecasting ability of the investor sentiment endurance index: The case of oil service stock returns and crude oil prices
by He, Ling T. & Casey, K.M.
- 129-141 Costs of certified emission reductions under the Clean Development Mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol
by Rahman, Shaikh M. & Kirkman, Grant A.
- 142-153 A spot-forward model for electricity prices with regime shifts
by Paraschiv, Florentina & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Schürle, Michael
- 154-167 Optimization of the Colombian biodiesel supply chain from oil palm crop based on techno-economical and environmental criteria
by Rincón, Luis E. & Valencia, Monica J. & Hernández, Valentina & Matallana, Luis G. & Cardona, Carlos A.
- 168-177 Fossil fuel producing economies have greater potential for industrial interfuel substitution
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Narayanan, Badri G.
- 178-188 A practical approach to oil wealth management: Application to the case of Kazakhstan
by Aitzhanova, Aktoty & Iskaliyeva, Anastassiya & Krishnaswamy, Venkataraman & Makauskas, Dmitry & Razavi, Hossein & Sartip, Ahmad Reza & Urazaliyeva, Aida
- 189-205 Reaping the carbon rent: Abatement and overallocation profits in the European cement industry, insights from an LMDI decomposition analysis
by Branger, Frédéric & Quirion, Philippe
- 206-214 Refining for export and the convergence of petroleum product prices
by Zavaleta, Armando & Walls, W.D. & Rusco, Frank W.
- 215-226 Real option valuation of power transmission investments by stochastic simulation
by Pringles, Rolando & Olsina, Fernando & Garcés, Francisco
- 227-237 China's electricity market restructuring and technology mandates: Plant-level evidence for changing operational efficiency
by Ma, Chunbo & Zhao, Xiaoli
2014, Volume 46, Issue S1
- 1-10 The microstructure of the North American oil market
by Kaminski, Vincent
- 11-17 Understanding recent oil price dynamics: A novel empirical approach
by D'Ecclesia, Rita L. & Magrini, Emiliano & Montalbano, Pierluigi & Triulzi, Umberto
- 18-27 Price discovery in crude oil futures
by Elder, John & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay
- 28-32 Crude oil price differentials, product heterogeneity and institutional arrangements
by Giulietti, Monica & Iregui, Ana María & Otero, Jesús