2013, Volume 37, Issue C
2013, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-18 U.S. stock returns and oil prices: The tale from daily data and the 2008–2009 financial crisis
by Mollick, André Varella & Assefa, Tibebe Abebe
- 19-27 Functional form and aggregate energy demand elasticities: A nonparametric panel approach for 17 OECD countries
by Karimu, Amin & Brännlund, Runar
- 28-42 Dynamic spillovers between oil and stock markets in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries
by Awartani, Basel & Maghyereh, Aktham Issa
- 43-54 Asymmetric adjustment of the dynamic relationship between energy intensity and urbanization in China
by Liu, Yaobin & Xie, Yichun
- 55-77 An empirical study of the information premium on electricity markets
by Benth, Fred Espen & Biegler-König, Richard & Kiesel, Rüdiger
- 78-96 Oil price shocks and trade imbalances
by Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho
- 97-107 Minimal variance hedging of natural gas derivatives in exponential Lévy models: Theory and empirical performance
by Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Nawar, Roy & Siu, Tak Kuen
- 108-124 Modeling a clean energy standard for electricity: Policy design implications for emissions, supply, prices, and regions
by Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Woerman, Matt
- 125-134 Mothballing in power markets: An experimental study
by Arango, Santiago & Castañeda, Jaime A. & Larsen, Erik R.
- 135-146 If you build it, he will come: Anticipative power transmission planning
by Pozo, David & Contreras, Javier & Sauma, Enzo
- 147-157 Strategic behaviour in international metallurgical coal markets
by Trüby, Johannes
- 158-165 The rebound effect in the aviation sector
by Evans, Antony & Schäfer, Andreas
- 166-176 The high-frequency asymmetric response of stock returns to monetary policy for high oil price events
by Tsai, Chun-Li
- 177-181 Further evidence of an Environmental Kuznets Curve in Spain
by Sephton, Peter & Mann, Janelle
- 182-197 A bilevel model for electricity retailers' participation in a demand response market environment
by Zugno, Marco & Morales, Juan Miguel & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik
- 198-204 Oil price effects on personal consumption expenditures
by Wang, Yu Shan
- 205-214 Environmental performance of state-owned and privatized eastern European energy utilities
by Meyer, Andrew & Pac, Grzegorz
- 215-228 Competition and environmental policies in an electricity sector
by Chaton, Corinne & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure
- 229-240 Fuel demand in Brazil in a dynamic panel data approach
by Santos, Gervásio F.
- 241-255 Energy policy and regional inequalities in the Brazilian economy
by Santos, Gervasio F. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 256-261 The value of supply security: The costs of power outages to Austrian households, firms and the public sector
by Reichl, Johannes & Schmidthaler, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich
- 262-267 The long-run and causal analysis of energy, growth, openness and financial development on carbon emissions in Turkey
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Acaravci, Ali
- 268-276 Electricity intensity across Chinese provinces: New evidence on convergence and threshold effects
by Herrerias, M.J. & Liu, G.
- 277-285 Are green hopes too rosy? Employment and welfare impacts of renewable energy promotion
by Böhringer, Christoph & Keller, Andreas & van der Werf, Edwin
- 286-298 Energy intensity and investment ownership across Chinese provinces
by Herrerias, M.J. & Cuadros, A. & Orts, V.
- 299-311 Assessing alternative solutions to carbon leakage
by Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Martini, Chiara & Salvatici, Luca & Tommasino, Maria Cristina
- 312-321 Rockets and feathers in power futures markets? Evidence from the second phase of the EU ETS
by Lo Prete, Chiara & Norman, Catherine S.
- 322-333 Should a vehicle fuel economy standard be combined with an economy-wide greenhouse gas emissions constraint? Implications for energy and climate policy in the United States
by Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M.
- 334-340 Speculative trading and oil price dynamic: A study of the WTI market
by Hache, Emmanuel & Lantz, Frédéric
- 341-353 Non-linearities in the dynamics of oil prices
by Kisswani, Khalid M. & Nusair, Salah A.
- 354-362 Modeling and forecasting the volatility of petroleum futures prices
by Kang, Sang Hoon & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 363-370 Gasoline prices, gasoline consumption, and new-vehicle fuel economy: Evidence for a large sample of countries
by Burke, Paul J. & Nishitateno, Shuhei
- 371-379 Downside risk and the energy hedger's horizon
by Conlon, Thomas & Cotter, John
- 380-395 Price determination in the EU ETS market: Theory and econometric analysis with market fundamentals
by Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Toppinen, Anne
- 396-404 Valuing electricity transmission: The case of Alberta
by Doucet, Joseph & Kleit, Andrew & Fikirdanis, Serkan
- 405-418 The role of storage in a competitive electricity market and the effects of climate change
by Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme & Lu, Andrea
- 419-430 Company's affordability of increased energy costs due to climate policies: A survey by sector in China
by Liu, Xianbing & Wang, Can & Zhang, Weishi & Suk, Sunhee & Sudo, Kinichi
- 431-443 Valuing the carbon exposure of European utilities. The role of fuel mix, permit allocation and replacement investments
by Koch, Nicolas & Bassen, Alexander
- 444-453 Environmental policy and the energy efficiency of vertically differentiated consumer products
by Brzeskot, Magdalena & Haupt, Alexander
- 454-463 Analyzing the impact of futures trading on spot price volatility: Evidence from the spot electricity market in France and Germany
by Kalantzis, Fotis G. & Milonas, Nikolaos T.
- 464-470 The causal relationship between energy use and economic growth in Switzerland
by Baranzini, Andrea & Weber, Sylvain & Bareit, Markus & Mathys, Nicole A.
- 471-480 Modeling EU allowances and oil market interdependence. Implications for portfolio management
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 481-490 Efficient mechanisms for access to storage when competition in gas markets is imperfect
by Cavaliere, Alberto & Giust, Valentina & Maggi, Mario
- 491-502 Speculative bubbles in recent oil price dynamics: Evidence from a Bayesian Markov-switching state-space approach
by Lammerding, Marc & Stephan, Patrick & Trede, Mark & Wilfling, Bernd
- 503-510 On the dynamics of gasoline market integration in the United States: Evidence from a pair-wise approach
by Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 511-517 Examining the cost efficiency of Chinese hydroelectric companies using a finite mixture model
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Chen, Zhongfei & Managi, Shunsuke & Antunes, Olinda Sequeira
- 518-525 An information diffusion-based model of oil futures price
by Li, Ziran & Sun, Jiajing & Wang, Shouyang
- 526-535 Risk spillovers in oil-related CDS, stock and credit markets
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Liu, Tengdong & Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael
- 536-545 Convergence in per capita energy use among OECD countries
by Meng, Ming & Payne, James E. & Lee, Junsoo
- 546-555 Do oil prices respond to real interest rates?
by Arora, Vipin & Tanner, Matthew
- 556-567 Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation
by Steffen, Bjarne & Weber, Christoph
- 568-580 Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation
by Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 581-593 Fair electricity transfer price and unit capacity selection for microgrids
by Zhang, Di & Samsatli, Nouri J. & Hawkes, Adam D. & Brett, Dan J.L. & Shah, Nilay & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 594-604 Causality-in-mean and causality-in-variance within the international steam coal market
by Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir
- 605-613 Clean fuel-saving technology adoption in urban Ethiopia
by Beyene, Abebe D. & Koch, Steven F.
- 614-624 Fitting semiparametric Markov regime-switching models to electricity spot prices
by Eichler, M. & Türk, D.
- 625-636 Valuing modular nuclear power plants in finite time decision horizon
by Jain, Shashi & Roelofs, Ferry & Oosterlee, Cornelis W.
- 637-647 Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from the economic community of West African States (ECOWAS)
by Ouedraogo, Nadia S.
- 648-657 Residential electricity demand in Spain: New empirical evidence using aggregate data
by Blázquez, Leticia & Boogen, Nina & Filippini, Massimo
- 658-665 Volatility spillover between oil and agricultural commodity markets
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Erdem, Cumhur & Soytas, Ugur
- 666-675 Impacts of biodiesel on the Brazilian fuel market
by Silva Junior, Daniel
- 676-685 Effects and mechanism of influence of China's resource tax reform: A regional perspective
by Zhang, Zengkai & Guo, Ju'e & Qian, Dong & Xue, Yong & Cai, Luping
- 686-697 Energy consumption and economic growth: Parametric and non-parametric causality testing for the case of Greece
by Dergiades, Theologos & Martinopoulos, Georgios & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris
- 698-707 The (de)merits of minimum-variance hedging: Application to the crack spread
by Alexander, Carol & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Sumawong, Anannit
- 708-715 The energy–GDP nexus; addressing an old question with new methods
by Coers, Robin & Sanders, Mark
- 716-728 A PROMETHEE-GDSS for oil and gas pipeline planning in the Caspian Sea basin
by Tavana, Madjid & Behzadian, Majid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Pirdashti, Hasan
- 729-743 Smart meter devices and the effect of feedback on residential electricity consumption: Evidence from a natural experiment in Northern Ireland
by Gans, Will & Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto
- 744-749 Is economic growth good or bad for the environment? Empirical evidence from Korea
by Baek, Jungho & Kim, Hyun Seok
- 750-758 China's overseas investment in the energy/resources sector: Its scale, drivers, challenges and implications
by Tan, Xiaomei
- 759-771 Past as Prologue? Understanding energy use in post-2002 China
by Kahrl, Fredrich & Roland-Holst, David & Zilberman, David
2013, Volume 35, Issue C
- 5-13 A stochastic fuel switching model for electricity prices
by Zachmann, Georg
- 14-21 Free EUAs and fuel switching
by Falbo, Paolo & Felletti, Daniele & Stefani, Silvana
- 22-34 The case of negative day-ahead electricity prices
by Fanone, Enzo & Gamba, Andrea & Prokopczuk, Marcel
- 35-41 A Mixed Integer Linear Programming model of a zonal electricity market with a dominant producer
by Vespucci, Maria Teresa & Innorta, Mario & Cervigni, Guido
- 42-57 Exogenous oil shocks, fiscal policies and sector reallocations in oil producing countries
by Cologni, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo
- 58-73 Modeling and valuing make-up clauses in gas swing contracts
by Edoli, Enrico & Fiorenzani, Stefano & Ravelli, Samuele & Vargiolu, Tiziano
- 88-103 Combining day-ahead forecasts for British electricity prices
by Bordignon, Silvano & Bunn, Derek W. & Lisi, Francesco & Nan, Fany
2012, Volume 34, Issue S3
- 251-260 The role of Asia in mitigating climate change: Results from the Asia modeling exercise
by Calvin, Katherine & Clarke, Leon & Krey, Volker & Blanford, Geoffrey & Jiang, Kejun & Kainuma, Mikiko & Kriegler, Elmar & Luderer, Gunnar & Shukla, P.R.
- 261-271 What are the starting points? Evaluating base-year assumptions in the Asian Modeling Exercise
by Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Waldhoff, Stephanie & Clarke, Leon & Fujimori, Shinichiro
- 272-283 Urban and rural energy use and carbon dioxide emissions in Asia
by Krey, Volker & O'Neill, Brian C. & van Ruijven, Bas & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Daioglou, Vassilis & Eom, Jiyong & Jiang, Leiwen & Nagai, Yu & Pachauri, Shonali & Ren, Xiaolin
- 284-292 Baseline projections of energy and emissions in Asia
by Blanford, Geoffrey J. & Rose, Steven K. & Tavoni, Massimo
- 293-305 Regional energy system variation in global models: Results from the Asian Modeling Exercise scenarios
by Clarke, Leon & Krey, Volker & Weyant, John & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav
- 306-315 Comparing model results to national climate policy goals: Results from the Asia modeling exercise
by Calvin, Katherine & Fawcett, Allen & Kejun, Jiang
- 316-324 Framing and modeling of a low carbon society: An overview
by Kainuma, Mikiko & Shukla, Priyadarshi R. & Jiang, Kejun
- 325-338 Exploring the future role of Asia utilizing a Scenario Matrix Architecture and Shared Socio-economic Pathways
by Eom, Jiyong & Calvin, Kate & Clarke, Leon & Edmonds, Jae & Kim, Sonny & Kopp, Robert & Kyle, Page & Luckow, Patrick & Moss, Richard & Patel, Pralit & Wise, Marshall
- 339-345 The effect of urbanization on energy use in India and China in the iPETS model
by O'Neill, Brian C. & Ren, Xiaolin & Jiang, Leiwen & Dalton, Michael
- 346-358 GHG emission scenarios in Asia and the world: The key technologies for significant reduction
by Akashi, Osamu & Hijioka, Yasuaki & Masui, Toshihiko & Hanaoka, Tatsuya & Kainuma, Mikiko
- 359-365 Decomposing the impact of alternative technology sets on future carbon emissions growth
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Schu, Kathryn & Sue Wing, Ian & Calvin, Katherine
- 366-377 Climate mitigation under an uncertain technology future: A TIAM-World analysis
by Labriet, Maryse & Kanudia, Amit & Loulou, Richard
- 378-390 Asia's role in mitigating climate change: A technology and sector specific analysis with ReMIND-R
by Luderer, Gunnar & Pietzcker, Robert C. & Kriegler, Elmar & Haller, Markus & Bauer, Nico
- 391-398 Assessment of GHG emission reduction pathways in a society without carbon capture and nuclear technologies
by Okagawa, Azusa & Masui, Toshihiko & Akashi, Osamu & Hijioka, Yasuaki & Matsumoto, Kenichi & Kainuma, Mikiko
- 399-409 Development and deployment of clean electricity technologies in Asia: A multi-scenario analysis using GTEM
by Mi, Raymond & Ahammad, Helal & Hitchins, Nina & Heyhoe, Edwina
- 410-420 The impact of residential, commercial, and transport energy demand uncertainties in Asia on climate change mitigation
by Koljonen, Tiina & Lehtilä, Antti
- 421-428 An assessment of the potentials of nuclear power and carbon capture and storage in the long-term global warming mitigation options based on Asian Modeling Exercise scenarios
by Mori, Shunsuke
- 429-435 The benefit from reduced energy import bills and the importance of energy prices in GHG reduction scenarios
by Dowling, Paul & Russ, Peter
- 436-443 A developing Asia emission trading scheme (Asia ETS)
by Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo
- 444-450 The role of China in mitigating climate change
by Paltsev, Sergey & Morris, Jennifer & Cai, Yongxia & Karplus, Valerie & Jacoby, Henry
- 451-458 Economic analysis of a low carbon path to 2050: A case for China, India and Japan
by Saveyn, Bert & Paroussos, Leonidas & Ciscar, Juan-Carlos
- 459-469 Implications of greenhouse gas emission mitigation scenarios for the main Asian regions
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper & Mendoza Beltran, Angelica & Deetman, Sebastiaan & den Elzen, Michel G.J.
- 470-480 Synergies in the Asian energy system: Climate change, energy security, energy access and air pollution
by van Vliet, Oscar & Krey, Volker & McCollum, David & Pachauri, Shonali & Nagai, Yu & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan
- 481-486 Assessment of Copenhagen pledges with long-term implications
by Wada, Kenichi & Sano, Fuminori & Akimoto, Keigo & Homma, Takashi
- 487-495 Low carbon and clean energy scenarios for India: Analysis of targets approach
by Shukla, Priyadarshi R. & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav
- 496-502 Combining carbon tax and R&D subsidy for climate change mitigation
by Lim, Jong-Soo & Kim, Yong-Gun
- 503-512 Benefits of low carbon development in a developing country: Case of Nepal
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Shakya, Shree Raj
2012, Volume 34, Issue S2
- 97-110 The role of border carbon adjustment in unilateral climate policy: Overview of an Energy Modeling Forum study (EMF 29)
by Böhringer, Christoph & Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 111-126 Estimating carbon leakage and the efficiency of border adjustments in general equilibrium — Does sectoral aggregation matter?
by Caron, Justin
- 127-142 The value-added of sectoral disaggregation: Implications on competitive consequences of climate change policies
by Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas & Voigt, Sebastian
- 143-153 Alternative designs for tariffs on embodied carbon: A global cost-effectiveness analysis
by Böhringer, Christoph & Bye, Brita & Fæhn, Taran & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 154-167 Border tax adjustments in the climate policy context: CO2 versus broad-based GHG emission targeting
by Ghosh, Madanmohan & Luo, Deming & Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid & Zhu, Yunfa
- 168-180 The relevance of process emissions for carbon leakage: A comparison of unilateral climate policy options with and without border carbon adjustment
by Bednar-Friedl, Birgit & Schinko, Thomas & Steininger, Karl W.
- 181-189 Fossil fuel supply, leakage and the effectiveness of border measures in climate policy
by Boeters, Stefan & Bollen, Johannes
- 190-197 Subglobal carbon policy and the competitive selection of heterogeneous firms
by Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 198-207 Fair, optimal or detrimental? Environmental vs. strategic use of border carbon adjustment
by Weitzel, Matthias & Hübler, Michael & Peterson, Sonja
- 208-217 Unilateral climate policy design: Efficiency and equity implications of alternative instruments to reduce carbon leakage
by Böhringer, Christoph & Carbone, Jared C. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 218-227 Climate policy and fiscal constraints: Do tax interactions outweigh carbon leakage?
by Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K.
- 228-239 A look inwards: Carbon tariffs versus internal improvements in emissions-trading systems
by Springmann, Marco
- 240-250 Alternative approaches for levelling carbon prices in a world with fragmented carbon markets
by Lanzi, Elisa & Chateau, Jean & Dellink, Rob
2012, Volume 34, Issue S1
- 2-6 From “Green Growth” to sound policies: An overview
by Schmalensee, Richard
- 7-14 Energy and technology lessons since Rio
by Edmonds, James & Calvin, Katherine & Clarke, Leon & Kyle, Page & Wise, Marshall
- 15-28 “Investments and public finance in a green, low carbon, economy”
by Carraro, Carlo & Favero, Alice & Massetti, Emanuele
- 29-33 Financing for climate change
by Cooper, Richard N.
- 34-42 Clean energy: Revisiting the challenges of industrial policy
by Morris, Adele C. & Nivola, Pietro S. & Schultze, Charles L.
- 43-52 The elusive and expensive green job
by Furchtgott-Roth, Diana
- 53-63 The potential role of carbon labeling in a green economy
by Cohen, Mark A. & Vandenbergh, Michael P.
- 64-74 Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through operations and supply chain management
by Plambeck, Erica L.
- 75-84 Greening Africa? Technologies, endowments and the latecomer effect
by Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J.
- 85-93 Green growth and the efficient use of natural resources
by Reilly, John M.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 1743-1754 Ex post analysis of economic impacts from wind power development in U.S. counties
by Brown, Jason P. & Pender, John & Wiser, Ryan & Lantz, Eric & Hoen, Ben
- 1755-1762 Testing and estimating time-varying elasticities of Swiss gasoline demand
by Neto, David
- 1763-1773 Evaluating the relative strength of product-specific factors in fuel switching and stove choice decisions in Ethiopia. A discrete choice model of household preferences for clean cooking alternatives
by Takama, Takeshi & Tsephel, Stanzin & Johnson, Francis X.
- 1774-1781 Why do electricity prices jump? Empirical evidence from the Nordic electricity market
by Hellström, Jörgen & Lundgren, Jens & Yu, Haishan
- 1782-1789 Retesting the causality between energy consumption and GDP in China: Evidence from sectoral and regional analyses using dynamic panel data
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Xu, Jiao
- 1790-1798 Internal, external and location factors influencing cofiring of biomass with coal in the U.S. northern region
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Goerndt, Michael E. & Song, Nianfu & Shifley, Stephen
- 1799-1808 The effect of the financial sector on the evolution of oil prices: Analysis of the contribution of the futures market to the price discovery process in the WTI spot market
by Silvério, Renan & Szklo, Alexandre
- 1809-1818 Realized volatility and price spikes in electricity markets: The importance of observation frequency
by Ullrich, Carl J.
- 1819-1825 The importance of energy quality in energy intensive manufacturing: Evidence from panel cointegration and panel FMOLS
by Liddle, Brantley
- 1826-1833 Forecasting spot price volatility using the short-term forward curve
by Haugom, Erik & Ullrich, Carl J.
- 1834-1844 The changing demand for energy in rich and poor countries over 25years
by Seale, James L. & Solano, Alexis A.
- 1845-1853 The case for repeatable analysis with energy economy optimization models
by DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Hunter, Kevin & Sreepathi, Sarat
- 1854-1863 DEA environmental assessment of coal fired power plants: Methodological comparison between radial and non-radial models
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 1864-1872 Income inequality and carbon dioxide emissions: The case of Chinese urban households
by Golley, Jane & Meng, Xin
- 1873-1881 Cost probability analysis of reprocessing spent nuclear fuel in the US
by Recktenwald, G.D. & Deinert, M.R.
- 1882-1887 Cross-country convergence in energy and electricity consumption, 1971–2007
by Mohammadi, Hassan & Ram, Rati
- 1888-1895 Oil shocks and their impact on energy related stocks in China
by Broadstock, David C. & Cao, Hong & Zhang, Dayong
- 1896-1909 On the volatility–volume relationship in energy futures markets using intraday data
by Chevallier, Julien & Sévi, Benoît
- 1910-1921 Structural change and convergence of energy intensity across OECD countries, 1970–2005
by Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F.
- 1922-1930 Biofuels and economic development: A computable general equilibrium analysis for Tanzania
by Arndt, Channing & Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James
- 1931-1941 Market efficiency and risk premia in short-term forward prices
by Haugom, Erik & Ullrich, Carl J.
- 1942-1950 Renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and economic growth relationship revisited: Evidence from G7 countries
by Tugcu, Can Tansel & Ozturk, Ilhan & Aslan, Alper
- 1951-1958 Oil prices and stock market in China: A sector analysis using panel cointegration with multiple breaks
by Li, Su-Fang & Zhu, Hui-Ming & Yu, Keming
- 1959-1971 Ancillary services in systems with high penetrations of renewable energy sources, the case of ramping
by Lamadrid, Alberto J. & Mount, Tim
- 1972-1981 Household energy choices and fuelwood consumption: An econometric approach using French data
by Couture, Stéphane & Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud
- 1982-1989 The challenging economics of energy security: Ensuring energy benefits in support to sustainable development
by Blum, Helcio & Legey, Luiz F.L.
- 1990-2002 Asymmetric adjustments in the ethanol and grains markets
by Chang, Chia-Lin & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & McAleer, Michael
- 2003-2012 Pass-through of wholesale price to the end user retail price in the Norwegian electricity market
by Mirza, Faisal Mehmood & Bergland, Olvar
- 2013-2020 Prices or politics? The influence of markets and political party changes on oil and gas development in the United States
by Maguire, Karen
- 2021-2028 Considering macroeconomic indicators in the food before fuel nexus
by Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael
- 2029-2038 The effect of the Fukushima nuclear accident on stock prices of electric power utilities in Japan
by Kawashima, Shingo & Takeda, Fumiko
- 2039-2045 The impact of regulation on pricing behavior in the Spanish electricity market (2002–2005)
by Ciarreta, Aitor & Espinosa, María Paz
- 2046-2057 Strategic bidding in vertically integrated power markets with an application to the Italian electricity auctions
by Bosco, Bruno & Parisio, Lucia & Pelagatti, Matteo
- 2058-2065 Price and volatility dynamics between electricity and fuel costs: Some evidence for Spain
by Furió, Dolores & Chuliá, Helena
- 2066-2071 Testing for price response asymmetries in the Spanish fuel market. New evidence from daily data
by Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi
- 2072-2080 Is it in China's interest to implement an export carbon tax?
by Li, Ji Feng & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Ya Xiong
- 2081-2088 Towards a low-carbon economy: Coping with technological bifurcations with a carbon tax
by Chi, Chunjie & Ma, Tieju & Zhu, Bing
- 2089-2101 The economics of planning electricity transmission to accommodate renewables: Using two-stage optimisation to evaluate flexibility and the cost of disregarding uncertainty
by van der Weijde, Adriaan Hendrik & Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 2102-2115 Distributional effects of carbon taxes: The case of Mexico
by Gonzalez, Fidel
- 2116-2124 Analysis of U.S. residential wood energy consumption: 1967–2009
by Song, Nianfu & Aguilar, Francisco X. & Shifley, Stephen R. & Goerndt, Michael E.
- 2125-2134 Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in crude oil markets
by Jin, Xiaoye & Xiaowen Lin, Sharon & Tamvakis, Michael
- 2135-2147 The role of the trade channel in the propagation of oil supply shocks
by Maravalle, Alessandro
- 2148-2156 Threshold cointegration and nonlinear adjustment between CO2 and income: The Environmental Kuznets Curve in Spain, 1857–2007
by Esteve, Vicente & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 2157-2166 How market efficiency and the theory of storage link corn and ethanol markets
by Mallory, Mindy L. & Irwin, Scott H. & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 2167-2181 Forecasting energy market volatility using GARCH models: Can multivariate models beat univariate models?
by Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng
- 2182-2188 Cointegration and causal relationships between energy consumption and output: Assessing the evidence from Australia
by Shahiduzzaman, Md & Alam, Khorshed
- 2189-2199 Stochastic semi-nonparametric frontier estimation of electricity distribution networks: Application of the StoNED method in the Finnish regulatory model
by Kuosmanen, Timo
- 2200-2208 Modeling international trends in energy efficiency
by Stern, David I.
- 2209-2215 Energy efficiency policy in a non-cooperative world
by Barla, Philippe & Proost, Stef
- 2216-2227 Managing the financial risks of electricity producers using options
by Pineda, S. & Conejo, A.J.
- 2228-2239 Forecasting Italian electricity zonal prices with exogenous variables
by Gianfreda, Angelica & Grossi, Luigi
- 2240-2259 Returns to scale and damages to scale on U.S. fossil fuel power plants: Radial and non-radial approaches for DEA environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
2012, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 1251-1258 Gas release and transport capacity investment as instruments to foster competition in gas markets
by Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan-Daniel
- 1259-1270 Inter-technology knowledge spillovers for energy technologies
by Nemet, Gregory F.
- 1271-1283 Homeowners' preferences for adopting innovative residential heating systems: A discrete choice analysis for Germany
by Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard
- 1284-1300 Oil price movements and stock markets revisited: A case of sector stock price indexes in the G-7 countries
by Lee, Bi-Juan & Yang, Chin Wei & Huang, Bwo-Nung
- 1301-1309 Cross hedging jet-fuel price exposure
by Adams, Zeno & Gerner, Mathias
- 1310-1317 A characterization of oil price behavior — Evidence from jump models
by Gronwald, Marc
- 1318-1328 The cost of providing electricity to Africa
by Rosnes, Orvika & Vennemo, Haakon
- 1329-1340 Pricing emission permits in the absence of abatement
by Hintermann, Beat
- 1341-1355 Liquidity and dirty hedging in the Nordic electricity market
by Frestad, Dennis
- 1356-1369 Evaluating the application of different pricing regimes and low carbon investments in the European electricity market
by Oggioni, Giorgia & Smeers, Yves
- 1370-1379 Oil price shocks and transportation firm asset prices
by Aggarwal, Raj & Akhigbe, Aigbe & Mohanty, Sunil K.
- 1380-1391 Correlations between biofuels and related commodities before and during the food crisis: A taxonomy perspective
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David
- 1392-1399 Decomposition of the environmental inefficiency of the meta-frontier with undesirable output
by Chiu, Ching-Ren & Liou, Je-Liang & Wu, Pei-Ing & Fang, Chen-Ling
- 1400-1406 The effect of ethanol listing on corn prices: Evidence from spot and futures markets
by Demirer, Rıza & Kutan, Ali M. & Shen, Fanglin
- 1407-1421 Global warming and electricity demand in the rapidly growing city of Delhi: A semi-parametric variable coefficient approach
by Gupta, Eshita
- 1422-1434 Returns to Scale and Damages to Scale with Strong Complementary Slackness Conditions in DEA Assessment: Japanese Corporate Effort on Environment Protection
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 1435-1446 Measuring contagion between energy market and stock market during financial crisis: A copula approach
by Wen, Xiaoqian & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi
- 1447-1464 Jump spillovers in energy futures markets: Implications for diversification benefits
by Liu, Qingfu & Tu, Anthony H.
- 1465-1474 The Arctic: No big bonanza for the global petroleum industry
by Lindholt, Lars & Glomsrød, Solveig
- 1475-1483 Accounting for household heterogeneity in general equilibrium economic growth models
by Melnikov, N.B. & O'Neill, B.C. & Dalton, M.G.
- 1484-1491 US residential energy demand and energy efficiency: A stochastic demand frontier approach
by Filippini, Massimo & Hunt, Lester C.