2012, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 270-282 The economic value of co-movement between oil price and exchange rate using copula-based GARCH models
by Wu, Chih-Chiang & Chung, Huimin & Chang, Yu-Hsien
- 283-293 Forecasting the conditional volatility of oil spot and futures prices with structural breaks and long memory models
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hédi & Lahiani, Amine & Lévy, Aldo & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 294-306 Volatility regimes, asymmetric basis effects and forecasting performance: An empirical investigation of the WTI crude oil futures market
by Chang, Kuang-Liang
- 307-315 Forecasting hourly electricity prices using ARMAX–GARCH models: An application to MISO hubs
by Hickey, Emily & Loomis, David G. & Mohammadi, Hassan
- 316-326 Modeling and explaining the dynamics of European Union Allowance prices at high-frequency
by Conrad, Christian & Rittler, Daniel & Rotfuß, Waldemar
- 327-334 Carbon price drivers: Phase I versus Phase II equilibrium?
by Creti, Anna & Jouvet, Pierre-André & Mignon, Valérie
- 335-349 Integration of the global carbon markets
by Mizrach, Bruce
- 350-357 Economic structure and strategies for greenhouse gas mitigation
by Minihan, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping
- 358-364 Greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption and economic growth: A panel cointegration analysis from Canadian industrial sector perspective
by Hamit-Haggar, Mahamat
- 365-380 Land-based mitigation in climate stabilization
by Rose, Steven K. & Ahammad, Helal & Eickhout, Bas & Fisher, Brian & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
2011, Volume 33, Issue S1
- S4-S12 Atmospheric externalities and environmental taxation
by Sandmo, Agnar
- S13-S19 A note on environmental policy and innovation when governments cannot commit
by Montero, Juan Pablo
- S20-S33 Distributional impacts of carbon pricing: A general equilibrium approach with micro-data for households
by Rausch, Sebastian & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John M.
- S34-S40 Economic analysis of the climate pledges of the Copenhagen Accord for the EU and other major countries
by Saveyn, Bert & Van Regemorter, Denise & Ciscar, Juan Carlos
- S41-S49 DICER: A tool for analyzing climate policies
by Ortiz, Ramon Arigoni & Golub, Alexander & Lugovoy, Oleg & Markandya, Anil & Wang, James
- S50-S58 Gradual green tax reforms
by de Miguel, Carlos & Manzano, Baltasar
- S59-S65 An ex-post analysis of the effect of renewables and cogeneration on Spanish electricity prices
by Gelabert, Liliana & Labandeira, Xavier & Linares, Pedro
- S66-S74 Willingness to pay and price elasticities of demand for energy-efficient appliances: Combining the hedonic approach and demand systems
by Galarraga, Ibon & González-Eguino, Mikel & Markandya, Anil
- S75-S83 Cost pass-through of the EU emissions allowances: Examining the European petroleum markets
by Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria
2011, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 1049-1054 Oil prices and the impact of the financial crisis of 2007–2009
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Malliaris, A.G.
- 1055-1069 Oil revenue shocks and government spending behavior in Iran
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza
- 1070-1081 The impact of oil shocks on the Spanish economy
by Gómez-Loscos, Ana & Montañés, Antonio & Gadea, M. Dolores
- 1082-1094 What has driven oil prices since 2000? A structural change perspective
by Fan, Ying & Xu, Jin-Hua
- 1095-1102 Consumer willingness to pay for appliances produced by Green Power Partners
by Ward, David O. & Clark, Christopher D. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yen, Steven T.
- 1103-1110 Read the label! Energy Star appliance label awareness and uptake among U.S. consumers
by Murray, Anthony G. & Mills, Bradford F.
- 1111-1118 Random preferences towards bioenergy environmental externalities: A case study of woody biomass based electricity in the Southern United States
by Susaeta, Andres & Lal, Pankaj & Alavalapati, Janaki & Mercer, Evan
- 1119-1126 Consumers' preference for renewable energy in the southwest USA
by Mozumder, Pallab & Vásquez, William F. & Marathe, Achla
- 1127-1137 Coal lumps vs. electrons: How do Chinese bulk energy transport decisions affect the global steam coal market?
by Paulus, Moritz & Trüby, Johannes
- 1138-1145 Economic simulation of biodiesel production: SIMB-E tool
by de Carvalho Lopes, Daniela & Steidle Neto, Antonio José & Martins, Paulo André R.
- 1146-1154 Ethanol demand under the flex-fuel technology regime in Brazil
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 1155-1164 Volatility spillovers between food and energy markets: A semiparametric approach
by Serra, Teresa
- 1165-1176 Investments into forest biorefineries under different price and policy structures
by Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lintunen, Jussi & Pohjola, Johanna & Hetemäki, Lauri & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 1177-1185 Assessing the impact of US ethanol on fossil fuel markets: A structural VAR approach
by McPhail, Lihong Lu
- 1186-1193 Investing in biogas: Timing, technological choice and the value of flexibility from input mix
by Di Corato, Luca & Moretto, Michele
- 1194-1205 Estimating the influence of U.S. ethanol policy on plant investment decisions: A real options analysis with two stochastic variables
by Schmit, T.M. & J., Luo & Conrad, J.M.
- 1206-1215 Realized volatility and the influence of market measures on predictability: Analysis of Nord Pool forward electricity data
by Haugom, Erik & Westgaard, Sjur & Solibakke, Per Bjarte & Lien, Gudbrand
- 1216-1226 Distributional modeling and short-term forecasting of electricity prices by Generalized Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape
by Serinaldi, Francesco
- 1227-1239 Forecasting electricity prices and their volatilities using Unobserved Components
by García-Martos, Carolina & Rodríguez, Julio & Sánchez, María Jesús
- 1240-1251 A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices
by Regnard, Nazim & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel
- 1252-1266 An hour-ahead prediction model for heavy-tailed spot prices
by Kim, Jae Ho & Powell, Warren B.
- 1267-1282 Nonparametric modeling of carbon prices
by Chevallier, Julien
- 1283-1294 Disclosed corporate responses to climate change and stock performance: An international empirical analysis
by Ziegler, Andreas & Busch, Timo & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 1295-1312 A model of carbon price interactions with macroeconomic and energy dynamics
by Chevallier, Julien
- 1313-1320 What should we expect from innovation? A model-based assessment of the environmental and mitigation cost implications of climate-related R&D
by Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Duval, Romain & Tavoni, Massimo
2011, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 709-720 Energy efficiency, rebound effects and the environmental Kuznets Curve
by Turner, Karen & Hanley, Nick
- 721-731 Relative energy price and investment by European firms
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Seol, Youn & Yoon, Kyung Hwan
- 732-738 Modeling choice of fuelwood source among rural households in Malawi: A multinomial probit analysis
by Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Angelsen, Arild
- 739-749 Trade and energy consumption in the Middle East
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 750-757 Testing for cross-subsidisation in the combined heat and power generation sector: A comparison of three tests
by Amundsen, Eirik S. & Andersen, Per & Jensen, Frank
- 758-769 Anticipated and unanticipated effects of crude oil prices and gasoline inventory changes on gasoline prices
by Radchenko, Stanislav & Shapiro, Dmitry
- 770-781 A dynamic panel study of economic development and the electricity consumption-growth nexus
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 782-789 Energy consumption and economic growth: New insights into the cointegration relationship
by Belke, Ansgar & Dobnik, Frauke & Dreger, Christian
- 790-798 The effect of power outages and cheap talk on willingness to pay to reduce outages
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter & Akay, Alpaslan
- 799-806 Validating energy-oriented CGE models
by Beckman, Jayson & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wallace
- 807-815 Evaluating the regulator: Winners and losers in the regulation of Spanish electricity distribution
by Blázquez-Gómez, Leticia & Grifell-Tatjé, Emili
- 816-825 The political economy of energy regulation in OECD countries
by Chang, Chun Ping & Berdiev, Aziz N.
- 826-839 A methodology for calculating the levelized cost of electricity in nuclear power systems with fuel recycling
by De Roo, Guillaume & Parsons, John E.
- 840-852 Effects of technological learning and uranium price on nuclear cost: Preliminary insights from a multiple factors learning curve and uranium market modeling
by Kahouli, Sondès
- 853-858 Productivity growth and biased technological change in hydroelectric dams
by Briec, Walter & Peypoch, Nicolas & Ratsimbanierana, Hermann
- 859-869 Price freezes, durables, and residential electricity demand. Evidence from Greater Buenos Aires
by Casarin, Ariel A. & Delfino, Maria Eugenia
- 870-881 Residential consumption of gas and electricity in the U.S.: The role of prices and income
by Alberini, Anna & Gans, Will & Velez-Lopez, Daniel
- 882-888 Prediction of daily peak electricity demand in South Africa using volatility forecasting models
by Sigauke, C. & Chikobvu, D.
- 889-895 Response of residential electricity demand to price: The effect of measurement error
by Alberini, Anna & Filippini, Massimo
- 896-902 Electricity demand elasticities and temperature: Evidence from panel smooth transition regression with instrumental variable approach
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 903-911 Value-at-risk estimation of crude oil price using MCA based transient risk modeling approach
by He, Kaijian & Lai, Kin Keung & Yen, Jerome
- 912-923 Crude oil hedging strategies using dynamic multivariate GARCH
by Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael & Tansuchat, Roengchai
- 924-935 Revisiting the relationship between spot and futures oil prices: Evidence from quantile cointegrating regression
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Zeng, Jhih-Hong
- 936-947 Multiscale entropy analysis of crude oil price dynamics
by Martina, Esteban & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Escarela-Perez, Rafael & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose
- 948-955 How do crude oil prices co-move?: A copula approach
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 956-965 Oil and stock market volatility: A multivariate stochastic volatility perspective
by Vo, Minh
- 966-974 Oil price shocks and industry stock returns
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal & Odusami, Babatunde
- 975-986 Oil price volatility and stock price fluctuations in an emerging market: Evidence from South Korea
by Masih, Rumi & Peters, Sanjay & De Mello, Lurion
- 987-994 Crude oil shocks and stock markets: A panel threshold cointegration approach
by Zhu, Hui-Ming & Li, Su-Fang & Yu, Keming
- 995-1003 The impact of the European Union emission trading scheme on the electricity-generation sector
by Kirat, Djamel & Ahamada, Ibrahim
- 1004-1023 Decarbonization of the U.S. electricity sector: Are state energy policy portfolios the solution?
by Carley, Sanya
- 1024-1034 Supply of renewable energy sources and the cost of EU climate policy
by Boeters, Stefan & Koornneef, Joris
- 1035-1047 General equilibrium, electricity generation technologies and the cost of carbon abatement: A structural sensitivity analysis
by Lanz, Bruno & Rausch, Sebastian
2011, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 565-571 Editors' introduction: The economics of technologies to combat global warming
by Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Nordhaus, William
- 572-580 Prospects for nuclear energy
by Ahearne, John F.
- 581-583 Comment
by Steinbruner, John
- 584-593 The status and prospects of renewable energy for combating global warming
by Arent, Douglas J. & Wise, Alison & Gelman, Rachel
- 594-596 Comment
by Kriegler, Elmar
- 597-604 Scaling up carbon dioxide capture and storage: From megatons to gigatons
by Herzog, Howard J.
- 605-607 Comment
by Flannery, Brian P.
- 608-616 Uncertainty, loss aversion, and markets for energy efficiency
by Greene, David L.
- 617-618 Comment
by Goulder, Lawrence
- 619-631 Technology interactions among low-carbon energy technologies: What can we learn from a large number of scenarios?
by McJeon, Haewon C. & Clarke, Leon & Kyle, Page & Wise, Marshall & Hackbarth, Andrew & Bryant, Benjamin P. & Lempert, Robert J.
- 632-633 Comment
by Bosetti, Valentina
- 634-643 Energy R&D portfolio analysis based on climate change mitigation
by Pugh, Graham & Clarke, Leon & Marlay, Robert & Kyle, Page & Wise, Marshall & McJeon, Haewon & Chan, Gabriel
- 644-647 Comment
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Kram, Tom
- 648-662 Technology and the diffusion of renewable energy
by Popp, David & Hascic, Ivan & Medhi, Neelakshi
- 663-664 Comment
by Jaffe, Adam
- 665-673 Designing a friendly space for technological change to slow global warming
by Nordhaus, William
- 674-682 Accelerating the development and diffusion of new energy technologies: Beyond the "valley of death"
by Weyant, John P.
- 683-686 Comment
by Noll, Roger G.
- 687-698 The future of the European Emission Trading System and the Clean Development Mechanism in a post-Kyoto world
by Klepper, Gernot
- 699-708 Inducing transformational energy technological change
by Wilbanks, Thomas J.
2011, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 379-387 Investment in electricity markets with asymmetric technologies
by Genc, Talat S. & Thille, Henry
- 388-398 Taxing incumbent monopoly to foster entry
by Wirl, Franz
- 399-403 Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: Are subsidies necessary?
by Daubanes, Julien
- 404-412 Causal modeling and inference for electricity markets
by Ferkingstad, Egil & Løland, Anders & Wilhelmsen, Mathilde
- 413-418 Implicit auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third time lucky?
by Meeus, Leonardo
- 419-425 R&D and abatement under environmental liability law: Comparing incentives under strict liability and negligence if compensation differs from harm
by Endres, Alfred & Friehe, Tim
- 426-436 Industrial electricity demand for Turkey: A structural time series analysis
by Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C.
- 437-444 Estimation of tourism-induced electricity consumption: The case study of Balearics Islands, Spain
by Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume
- 445-452 The effect of population density, road network density, and congestion on household gasoline consumption in U.S. urban areas
by Su, Qing
- 453-460 Analyzing energy consumption and GDP nexus using maximum entropy bootstrap: The case of Turkey
by Yalta, A. Talha
- 461-473 Development of method for estimation of world industrial energy consumption and its application
by Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 474-479 Inequality across countries in energy intensities: An analysis of the role of energy transformation and final energy consumption
by Duro, Juan Antonio & Padilla, Emilio
- 480-487 Energy and output dynamics in Bangladesh
by Paul, Biru Paksha & Uddin, Gazi Salah
- 488-496 World oil prices and agricultural commodity prices: Evidence from an emerging market
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur
- 497-503 Speculation and volatility spillover in the crude oil and agricultural commodity markets: A Bayesian analysis
by Du, Xiaodong & Yu, Cindy L. & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 504-514 Jumps and stochastic volatility in oil prices: Time series evidence
by Larsson, Karl & Nossman, Marcus
- 515-524 Do global risk perceptions influence world oil prices?
by Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur & Hacihasanoglu, Erk
- 525-542 Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: International evidence
by Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena
- 543-555 Restricted carbon emissions and directed R&D support; an applied general equilibrium analysis
by Bye, Brita & Jacobsen, Karl
- 556-564 Carbon control policies, competitiveness, and border tax adjustments
by Dissou, Yazid & Eyland, Terry
2011, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 145-152 Using modeling to generate alternatives (MGA) to expand our thinking on energy futures
by DeCarolis, Joseph F.
- 153-160 Business-as-Unusual: Existing policies in energy model baselines
by Strachan, Neil
- 161-167 Energy consumption at business cycle horizons: The case of the United States
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell
- 168-177 Capacity choice and water management in hydroelectricity systems
by Haddad, Mohamed S.
- 178-187 «Would you say that the price you pay for electricity is fair?» Consumers' satisfaction and utility reforms in the EU15
by Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo
- 188-194 Do household energy expenditures affect mortgage delinquency rates?
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Gonzalez, Nancy & Nickerson, Thomas A. & Nesbit, Tyler S.
- 195-208 Consumer choice on ecologically efficient water heaters: Marketing strategy and policy implications in Japan
by Goto, Hisanori & Goto, Mika & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 209-216 International evidence on aggregate short-run and long-run interfuel substitution
by Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr
- 217-226 Natural gas prices, LNG transport costs, and the dynamics of LNG imports
by Maxwell, Don & Zhu, Zhen
- 227-235 Market integration and price transmission in the U.S. natural gas market: From the wellhead to end use markets
by Mohammadi, Hassan
- 236-248 Nuclear energy consumption, oil prices, and economic growth: Evidence from highly industrialized countries
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 249-256 Gone with the wind? -- Electricity market prices and incentives to invest in thermal power plants under increasing wind energy supply
by Traber, Thure & Kemfert, Claudia
- 257-263 Growth and renewable energy in Europe: A random effect model with evidence for neutrality hypothesis
by Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 264-272 Value-at-risk estimation with the optimal dynamic biofuel portfolio
by Chang, Ting-Huan & Su, Hsin-Mei & Chiu, Chien-Liang
- 273-283 Estimates of energy subsidies in China and impact of energy subsidy reform
by Lin, Boqiang & Jiang, Zhujun
- 284-291 The impact of growth, energy and financial development on the environment in China: A cointegration analysis
by Jalil, Abdul & Feridun, Mete
- 292-303 DEA approach for unified efficiency measurement: Assessment of Japanese fossil fuel power generation
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 304-310 Observed and unobserved heterogeneity in stochastic frontier models: An application to the electricity distribution industry
by Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli
- 311-320 Co-integration of ICE Gas oil and Crude oil futures
by Westgaard, Sjur & Estenstad, Maria & Seim, Maria & Frydenberg, Stein
- 321-337 Forecasting petroleum futures markets volatility: The role of regimes and market conditions
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Pouliasis, Panos K.
- 338-352 Oil price cycles and wavelets
by Naccache, Théo
- 353-362 An emerging equilibrium in the EU emissions trading scheme
by Bredin, Don & Muckley, Cal
- 363-370 Eliciting public support for greening the electricity mix using random parameter techniques
by Grösche, Peter & Schröder, Carsten
- 371-378 Carbon offsets with endogenous environmental policy
by Strand, Jon
2011, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Ang, Beng Wah & Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P.
- 2-11 Balancing energy strategies in electricity portfolio management
by Möller, Christoph & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Fabozzi, Frank J.
- 12-23 Applying portfolio theory to the electricity sector: Energy versus power
by Delarue, Erik & De Jonghe, Cedric & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William
- 24-32 Portfolio optimization using Mixture Design of Experiments: Scheduling trades within electricity markets
by de Oliveira, Francisco Alexandre & de Paiva, Anderson Paulo & Lima, José Wanderley Marangon & Balestrassi, Pedro Paulo & Mendes, Ronã Rinston Amaury
- 33-43 Electricity tariff design for transition economies: Application to the Libyan power system
by Reneses, Javier & Gómez, Tomás & Rivier, Juan & Angarita, Jorge L.
- 44-55 Evaluating the economic cost of natural gas strategic storage restrictions
by Ejarque, João Miguel
- 56-66 A comparative analysis of the value of pure and hybrid electricity storage
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Denholm, Paul & Jenkin, Thomas
- 67-78 Energy price uncertainty, energy intensity and firm investment
by Yoon, Kyung Hwan & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 79-87 The effect of oil price volatility on strategic investment
by Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry
- 88-98 Multifractal features of spot rates in the Liquid Petroleum Gas shipping market
by Engelen, Steve & Norouzzadeh, Payam & Dullaert, Wout & Rahmani, Bahareh
- 99-110 Detecting instability in the volatility of carbon prices
by Chevallier, Julien
- 111-120 A simple state-contingent pricing rule for complex intertemporal externalities
by McKitrick, Ross
- 121-130 Distributional effects of a carbon tax on car fuels in France
by Bureau, Benjamin
- 131-142 Technology diffusion under contraction and convergence: A CGE analysis of China
by Hübler, Michael
- 143-143 Corrigendum to: "Solving discretely-constrained MPEC problems with applications in electric power markets"[Energy Economics 32 (2010) 3-14]
by Gabriel, Steven A. & Leuthold, Florian U.
2010, Volume 32, Issue Supplement 1
- S1-S2 Asian energy in the context of growing security and environmental concerns
by Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Zhang, ZhongXiang
- S3-S14 Oil price shocks and their short- and long-term effects on the Chinese economy
by Tang, Weiqi & Wu, Libo & Zhang, ZhongXiang
- S15-S25 Sectoral demand for petroleum in Thailand
by Leesombatpiboon, Poonpat & Joutz, Frederick L.
- S26-S33 The incidence of fuel taxation in India
by Datta, Ashokankur
- S34-S40 Estimating short and long-term residential demand for electricity: New evidence from Sri Lanka
by Athukorala, P.P.A Wasantha & Wilson, Clevo
- S41-S46 What causes the change in energy demand in the economy?: The role of technological change
by Okushima, Shinichiro & Tamura, Makoto
- S47-S56 Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody's complaints? Putting its own energy saving into perspective
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- S57-S66 A dynamic general equilibrium analysis on fostering a hydrogen economy in Korea
by Bae, Jeong Hwan & Cho, Gyeong-Lyeob
- S67-S78 Renewable energy policy evaluation using real option model -- The case of Taiwan
by Lee, Shun-Chung & Shih, Li-Hsing
2010, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 1221-1227 Using a spark-spread valuation to investigate the impact of corn-gasoline correlation on ethanol plant valuation
by Kirby, Natasha & Davison, Matt
- 1228-1234 Powering America: The impact of ethanol production in the Corn Belt states
by Blanco, Luisa & Isenhouer, Michelle
- 1235-1244 Do green tech policies need to pass the consumer test?: The case of ethanol fuel
by Collantes, Gustavo
- 1245-1252 Exploratory analysis of prospects for renewable energy private investment in the U.S
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Cai, Zhen
- 1253-1262 Willingness to pay for E85 from corn, switchgrass, and wood residues
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & Clark, Christopher D. & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey & Skahan, Denise K. & Marra, Adrienne C.
- 1263-1267 On the economic sustainability of ethanol E85
by Tatum, Shaun W. & Skinner, Sarah J. & Jackson, John D.
- 1268-1276 Insuring unit failures in electricity markets
by Pineda, S. & Conejo, A.J. & Carrión, M.
- 1277-1282 Development and application of a cost-benefit framework for energy reliability: Using probabilistic methods in network planning and regulation to enhance social welfare: The N-1 rule
by de Nooij, Michiel & Baarsma, Barbara & Bloemhof, Gabriël & Slootweg, Han & Dijk, Harold
- 1283-1290 When and how do tropical storms affect markets? The case of refined petroleum
by Fink, Jason D. & Fink, Kristin E. & Russell, Allison
- 1291-1298 Estimating the impact of refinery outages on petroleum product prices
by Kendix, Michael & Walls, W.D.
- 1299-1305 Determinants of the number of bidders in the competitive procurement of electricity supply contracts in the Japanese public sector
by Hattori, Toru
- 1306-1315 Capacity choice, technology mix and market power
by Meunier, Guy
- 1316-1324 Bundling and Mergers in Energy Markets
by Granier, Laurent & Podesta, Marion
- 1325-1330 Economies of vertical integration in the Swiss electricity sector
by Fetz, Aurelio & Filippini, Massimo
- 1331-1336 Carbon trading thickness and market efficiency
by Montagnoli, Alberto & de Vries, Frans P.
- 1337-1344 Using logarithmic mean Divisia index to analyze changes in energy use and carbon dioxide emissions in Mexico's iron and steel industry
by Sheinbaum, Claudia & Ozawa, Leticia & Castillo, Daniel
- 1345-1355 A sequential Malmquist-Luenberger productivity index: Environmentally sensitive productivity growth considering the progressive nature of technology
by Oh, Dong-hyun & Heshmati, Almas
- 1356-1363 Greenhouse gases emissions, growth and the energy mix in Europe
by Marrero, Gustavo A.
- 1364-1373 Convergence of per capita carbon dioxide emissions in the EU: Legend or reality?
by Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih & Tykhonenko, Anna
- 1374-1382 Energy consumption, pollutant emissions and economic growth in South Africa
by Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 1383-1391 Threshold cointegration and causality relationship between energy use and growth in seven African countries
by Esso, Loesse Jacques
- 1392-1397 Renewable energy consumption and growth in Eurasia
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 1398-1410 Economic growth and energy consumption causal nexus viewed through a bootstrap rolling window
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Arslanturk, Yalcin
- 1411-1420 The importance of electrical energy for economic growth in Barbados
by Lorde, Troy & Waithe, Kimberly & Francis, Brian
- 1421-1426 Energy consumption and growth in South America: Evidence from a panel error correction model
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 1427-1434 Oil price dynamics: A behavioral finance approach with heterogeneous agents
by Ellen, Saskia ter & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 1435-1444 Price dynamics of crude oil and the regional ethylene markets
by Masih, Mansur & Algahtani, Ibrahim & De Mello, Lurion
- 1445-1455 Analyzing and forecasting volatility spillovers, asymmetries and hedging in major oil markets
by Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael & Tansuchat, Roengchai
- 1456-1459 New evidence of anti-herding of oil-price forecasters
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg
- 1460-1466 The asymmetric effects of oil price and monetary policy shocks: A nonlinear VAR approach
by Rahman, Sajjadur & Serletis, Apostolos
- 1467-1476 The behavior of crude oil spot and futures prices around OPEC and SPR announcements: An event study perspective
by Demirer, RIza & Kutan, Ali M.
- 1477-1484 Forecasting crude oil market volatility: Further evidence using GARCH-class models
by Wei, Yu & Wang, Yudong & Huang, Dengshi
- 1485-1498 Oil prices -- Brownian motion or mean reversion? A study using a one year ahead density forecast criterion
by Meade, Nigel
- 1499-1506 An empirical model of daily highs and lows of West Texas Intermediate crude oil prices
by He, Angela W.W. & Kwok, Jerry T.K. & Wan, Alan T.K.
- 1507-1519 Forecasting oil price trends using wavelets and hidden Markov models
by de Souza e Silva, Edmundo G. & Legey, Luiz F.L. & de Souza e Silva, Edmundo A.