2010, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 269-277 Time-dependent correlations in electricity markets
by Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Escarela-Perez, Rafael
- 278-291 Integration and shock transmissions across European electricity forward markets
by Bunn, Derek W. & Gianfreda, Angelica
- 292-301 Feedback, competition and stochasticity in a day ahead electricity market
by Giabardo, Paolo & Zugno, Marco & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik
- 302-312 Analysis of model implied volatility for jump diffusion models: Empirical evidence from the Nordpool market
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Soldatos, Orestes A.
- 313-320 On the market impact of wind energy forecasts
by Jónsson, Tryggvi & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik
- 321-324 A comment on: Storage and the electricity forward premium
by Bloys van Treslong, Adriaan & Huisman, Ronald
- 325-333 Pumped storage and cost saving
by Crampes, Claude & Moreaux, Michel
- 334-342 The dynamics of crude oil price differentials
by Fattouh, Bassam
- 343-350 Jump dynamics with structural breaks for crude oil prices
by Lee, Yen-Hsien & Hu, Hsu-Ning & Chiou, Jer-Shiou
- 351-362 Dynamics of oil price, precious metal prices, and exchange rate
by Sari, Ramazan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Soytas, Ugur
- 363-372 Oil price dynamics and speculation: A multivariate financial approach
by Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna
- 373-388 Modeling global and local dependence in a pair of commodity forward curves with an application to the US natural gas and heating oil markets
by Ohana, Steve
- 389-398 Financial market pressure, tacit collusion and oil price formation
by Aune, Finn Roar & Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 399-408 Oil price fluctuations and U.S. dollar exchange rates
by Lizardo, Radhamés A. & Mollick, André V.
- 409-417 Macroeconomic factors and oil futures prices: A data-rich model
by Zagaglia, Paolo
- 418-422 Optimal fossil-fuel taxation with backstop technologies and tenure risk
by Strand, Jon
- 423-431 The performance of composite forecast models of value-at-risk in the energy market
by Chiu, Yen-Chen & Chuang, I-Yuan & Lai, Jing-Yi
- 432-441 Time-varying risk aversion: An application to energy hedging
by Cotter, John & Hanly, Jim
- 442-449 Futures hedging effectiveness under the segmentation of bear/bull energy markets
by Chang, Chiao-Yi & Lai, Jing-Yi & Chuang, I-Yuan
- 450-457 Evaluating long term forecasts
by Lady, George M.
- 458-468 Corporate hedging under a resource rent tax regime
by Frestad, Dennis
- 469-489 Resource price turbulence and macroeconomic adjustment for a resource exporter: A conceptual framework for policy analysis
by Cox, Grant M. & Harvie, Charles
- 490-495 Do higher oil prices push the stock market into bear territory?
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng
- 496-503 Nonlinearity and intraday efficiency tests on energy futures markets
by Wang, Tao & Yang, Jian
2010, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Ang, Beng Wah & Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P.
- 3-14 Solving discretely-constrained MPEC problems with applications in electric power markets
by Gabriel, Steven A. & Leuthold, Florian U.
- 15-23 Cost efficiency and optimal scale of electricity distribution firms in Taiwan: An application of metafrontier analysis
by Huang, Yi-Ju & Chen, Ku-Hsieh & Yang, Chih-Hai
- 24-29 Account for sector heterogeneity in China's energy consumption: Sector price indices vs. GDP deflator
by Ma, Chunbo
- 30-42 An integrated approach to energy prospects for North America and the rest of the world
by Bassi, Andrea M. & Powers, Robert & Schoenberg, William
- 43-53 Solow meets Leontief: Economic growth and energy consumption
by Arbex, Marcelo & Perobelli, Fernando S.
- 54-62 Gasoline demand in Europe: New insights
by Pock, Markus
- 63-72 Short- and long-run adjustments in U.S. petroleum consumption
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 73-85 Estimating petroleum products demand elasticities in Nigeria: A multivariate cointegration approach
by Iwayemi, Akin & Adenikinju, Adeola & Babatunde, M. Adetunji
- 86-92 Estimating the effect of urban density on fuel demand
by Karathodorou, Niovi & Graham, Daniel J. & Noland, Robert B.
- 93-101 A semiparametric model of household gasoline demand
by Wadud, Zia & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J.
- 102-109 Driving for fun? Comparing the effect of fuel prices on weekday and weekend fuel consumption
by Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin
- 110-120 An estimation of U.S. gasoline demand: A smooth time-varying cointegration approach
by Park, Sung Y. & Zhao, Guochang
- 121-128 Do Americans want ethanol? A comparative contingent-valuation study of willingness to pay for E-10 and E-85
by Petrolia, Daniel R. & Bhattacharjee, Sanjoy & Hudson, Darren & Herndon, Cary W.
- 129-136 Willingness-to-pay for renewable energy: Primary and discretionary choice of British households' for micro-generation technologies
by Scarpa, Riccardo & Willis, Ken
- 137-145 Do economic, financial and institutional developments matter for environmental degradation? Evidence from transitional economies
by Tamazian, Artur & Bhaskara Rao, B.
- 146-157 A metafrontier approach for measuring an environmentally sensitive productivity growth index
by Oh, Dong-hyun
- 158-165 Toxic releases: An environmental performance index for coal-fired power plants
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl Jr.
- 166-175 Input-output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: The effects of sector aggregation
by Su, Bin & Huang, H.C. & Ang, B.W. & Zhou, P.
- 176-185 The impact of household consumption patterns on emissions in Spain
by Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio
- 186-193 Supply-side structural effect on carbon emissions in China
by Zhang, Youguo
- 194-201 Total factor carbon emission performance: A Malmquist index analysis
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Han, J.Y.
- 202-209 Impact of a possible environmental externalities internalisation on energy prices: The case of the greenhouse gases from the Greek electricity sector
by Georgakellos, Dimitrios A.
- 210-219 Greenhouse gas emissions in Hawai[modifier letter turned comma]i: Household and visitor expenditure analysis
by Konan, Denise Eby & Chan, Hing Ling
- 220-226 Impacts of integration of production of black and green energy
by Zhou, Huizhong & Tamas, Meszaros Matyas
- 227-242 Is fuel-switching a no-regrets environmental policy? VAR evidence on carbon dioxide emissions, energy consumption and economic performance in Portugal
by Marvão Pereira, Alfredo & Marvão Pereira, Rui Manuel
- 243-255 Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices: Comment
by Tehrani Nejad Moghaddam, Alireza
- 256-256 Technical efficiency of thermoelectric power plants: An apology
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Peypoch, Nicolas
2009, Volume 31, Issue Supplement 1
- S1-S3 Technological change and uncertainty in environmental economics
by Böhringer, Christoph & Mennel, Tim P. & Rutherford, Tom F.
- S4-S17 Technological uncertainty and cost effectiveness of CO2 emission reduction
by Löschel, Andreas & Otto, Vincent M.
- S18-S26 Uncertain R&D, backstop technology and GHGs stabilization
by Bosetti, Valentina & Tavoni, Massimo
- S27-S36 R&D investment strategy for climate change
by Blanford, Geoffrey J.
- S37-S49 Advanced solar R&D: Combining economic analysis with expert elicitations to inform climate policy
by Baker, Erin & Chon, Haewon & Keisler, Jeffrey
- S50-S61 Efficient climate policies under technology and climate uncertainty
by Held, Hermann & Kriegler, Elmar & Lessmann, Kai & Edenhofer, Ottmar
2009, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 825-826 Editorial introduction of the special issue: "Energy sector pricing and macroeconomic dynamics"
by Malliaris, A.G. & Kyrtsou, C.
- 827-837 Expectations, learning, and the changing relationship between oil prices and the macroeconomy
by Milani, Fabio
- 838-851 Commodity prices, interest rates and the dollar
by Akram, Q. Farooq
- 852-856 Oil price uncertainty in Canada
by Elder, John & Serletis, Apostolos
- 857-866 Are electricity prices affected by the US dollar to Euro exchange rate? The Spanish case
by Muñoz, M. Pilar & Dickey, David A.
- 867-881 The pass through of oil prices into euro area consumer liquid fuel prices in an environment of high and volatile oil prices
by Meyler, Aidan
- 882-887 Economic impacts of higher oil and gas prices: The role of international trade for Germany
by Lutz, Christian & Meyer, Bernd
- 888-896 Variable capacity utilization, ambient temperature shocks and generation asset valuation
by Tseng, Chung-Li & Zhu, Wei & Dmitriev, Alexandre
- 897-913 Generators' bidding behavior in the NYISO day-ahead wholesale electricity market
by Zhang, Ning
2009, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 627-634 Cost analysis of the US spent nuclear fuel reprocessing facility
by Schneider, E.A. & Deinert, M.R. & Cady, K.B.
- 635-640 Electricity consumption and economic growth in South Africa: A trivariate causality test
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 641-647 Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from the Commonwealth of Independent States
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 648-666 Negative rebound and disinvestment effects in response to an improvement in energy efficiency in the UK economy
by Turner, Karen
- 667-675 Does a regional greenhouse gas policy make sense? A case study of carbon leakage and emissions spillover
by Chen, Yihsu
- 676-689 Do generation firms in restructured electricity markets have incentives to support social-welfare-improving transmission investments?
by Sauma, Enzo E. & Oren, Shmuel S.
- 690-701 Transmission-constrained oligopoly in the Japanese electricity market
by Tanaka, Makoto
- 702-713 An equilibrium pricing model for weather derivatives in a multi-commodity setting
by Lee, Yongheon & Oren, Shmuel S.
- 714-726 Multiple zone power forwards: A value at risk framework
by Demers, Jean-Guy
- 727-735 Frequency domain methods applied to forecasting electricity markets
by Trapero, Juan R. & Pedregal, Diego J.
- 736-747 A supply and demand based volatility model for energy prices
by Kanamura, Takashi
- 748-756 Modelling price and volatility inter-relationships in the Australian wholesale spot electricity markets
by Higgs, Helen
- 757-767 A 'simple' hybrid model for power derivatives
by Lyle, Matthew R. & Elliott, Robert J.
- 768-778 Estimating the impact of extreme events on crude oil price: An EMD-based event analysis method
by Zhang, Xun & Yu, Lean & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung
- 779-788 Regime-switching stochastic volatility: Evidence from the crude oil market
by Vo, Minh T.
- 789-799 The effects of crude oil shocks on stock market shifts behaviour: A regime switching approach
by Aloui, Chaker & Jammazi, Rania
- 800-809 On backstops and boomerangs: Environmental R&D under technological uncertainty
by Goeschl, Timo & Perino, Grischa
- 810-814 Generalized Fisher index or Siegel-Shapley decomposition?
by de Boer, Paul
- 815-823 Preliminary report on the commercial viability of gas production from natural gas hydrates
by Walsh, Matthew R. & Hancock, Steve H. & Wilson, Scott J. & Patil, Shirish L. & Moridis, George J. & Boswell, Ray & Collett, Timothy S. & Koh, Carolyn A. & Sloan, E. Dendy
2009, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 511-518 CAViaR-based forecast for oil price risk
by Huang, Dashan & Yu, Baimin & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Fukushima, Masao
- 519-530 Extreme Value Theory and Value at Risk: Application to oil market
by Marimoutou, Velayoudoum & Raggad, Bechir & Trabelsi, Abdelwahed
- 531-536 A novel algorithm for prediction of crude oil price variation based on soft computing
by Ghaffari, Ali & Zare, Samaneh
- 537-549 Physical market determinants of the price of crude oil and the market premium
by Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine
- 550-558 Oil prices, speculation, and fundamentals: Interpreting causal relations among spot and futures prices
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Ullman, Ben
- 559-568 Crude oil and stock markets: Stability, instability, and bubbles
by Miller, J. Isaac & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 569-575 Do structural oil-market shocks affect stock prices?
by Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen M.
- 576-585 Forward curves, scarcity and price volatility in oil and natural gas markets
by Geman, Hélyette & Ohana, Steve
- 586-594 Estimating strategic interactions in petroleum exploration
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 595-604 Can a carbon permit system reduce Spanish unemployment?
by Fæhn, Taran & Gómez-Plana, Antonio G. & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 605-613 Capital market response to emission rights returns: Evidence from the European power sector
by Veith, Stefan & Werner, Jörg R. & Zimmermann, Jochen
- 614-625 Carbon futures and macroeconomic risk factors: A view from the EU ETS
by Chevallier, Julien
2009, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 335-341 Structural path decomposition
by Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred
- 342-347 Optimal blackouts: Empirical results on reducing the social cost of electricity outages through efficient regional rationing
by de Nooij, Michiel & Lieshout, Rogier & Koopmans, Carl
- 348-355 Strips of hourly power options--Approximate hedging using average-based forward contracts
by Lindell, Andreas & Raab, Mikael
- 356-364 Price formation in electricity forward markets and the relevance of systematic forecast errors
by Redl, Christian & Haas, Reinhard & Huber, Claus & Böhm, Bernhard
- 365-374 The impact of fiscal and other measures on new passenger car sales and CO2 emissions intensity: Evidence from Europe
by Ryan, Lisa & Ferreira, Susana & Convery, Frank
- 375-381 Oil prices, SUVs, and Iraq: An investigation of automobile manufacturer oil price sensitivity
by Cameron, Ken & Schnusenberg, Oliver
- 382-394 Flex cars and the alcohol price
by Ferreira, Alex Luiz & de Almeida Prado, Fernando Pigeard & da Silveira, Jaylson Jair
- 395-402 Asymmetry in retail gasoline and crude oil price movements in the United States: An application of hidden cointegration technique
by Honarvar, Afshin
- 403-410 Supply and demand elasticities in the U.S. ethanol fuel market
by Luchansky, Matthew S. & Monks, James
- 411-422 Flexibility as a source of value in the production of alternative fuels: The ethanol case
by Bastian-Pinto, Carlos & Brando, Luiz & Hahn, Warren J.
- 423-430 Cross-media pollution and fuels -- Can we avoid future MTBEs?
by Fernandez, Linda & Dumas, Christopher F.
- 431-442 Technology adoption subsidies: An experiment with managers
by Aalbers, Rob & van der Heijden, Eline & Potters, Jan & van Soest, Daan & Vollebergh, Herman
- 443-449 Gauging the future competitiveness of renewable energy in Colombia
by Caspary, Georg
- 450-455 Hydraulic plant generation forecasting in Colombian power market using ANFIS
by Moreno, Julián
- 456-462 Renewable energy consumption, CO2 emissions and oil prices in the G7 countries
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 463-472 Electric power sector reform liberalization models and electric power prices in developing countries: An empirical analysis using international panel data
by Nagayama, Hiroaki
- 473-481 An analysis of the Spanish electrical utility industry: Economies of scale, technological progress and efficiency
by Arcos, Angel & de Toledo, Pablo Alvarez
- 482-491 Market integration among electricity markets and their major fuel source markets
by Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A.
- 492-502 Energy sector pricing: On the role of neglected nonlinearity
by Kyrtsou, Catherine & Malliaris, Anastasios G. & Serletis, Apostolos
- 503-509 Electricity prices and fuel costs: Long-run relations and short-run dynamics
by Mohammadi, Hassan
2009, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 189-196 Evaluating information in multiple horizon forecasts: The DOE's energy price forecasts
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R. & Boris, Keith
- 197-210 Does product lifetime extension increase our income at the expense of energy consumption?
by Kagawa, Shigemi & Nansai, Keisuke & Kudoh, Yuki
- 211-216 Energy consumption and economic growth in Central America: Evidence from a panel cointegration and error correction model
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 217-224 Energy consumption and economic growth: The experience of African countries revisited
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 225-234 Prices, taxes and automotive fuel cross-border shopping
by Leal, Andrés & López-Laborda, Julio & Rodrigo, Fernando
- 235-239 Economic growth and energy consumption revisited -- Evidence from linear and nonlinear Granger causality
by Chiou-Wei, Song Zan & Chen, Ching-Fu & Zhu, Zhen
- 240-248 Investment and uncertainty in the international oil and gas industry
by Mohn, Klaus & Misund, Bård
- 249-256 A load factor based mean-variance analysis for fuel diversification
by Gotham, Douglas & Muthuraman, Kumar & Preckel, Paul & Rardin, Ronald & Ruangpattana, Suriya
- 257-268 Locational price spreads and the pricing of contracts for difference: Evidence from the Nordic market
by Marckhoff, Jan & Wimschulte, Jens
- 269-277 Estimating the value of electricity storage in PJM: Arbitrage and some welfare effects
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Denholm, Paul & Jenkin, Thomas & Weiss, Jurgen
- 278-288 Market structure and the stability and volatility of electricity prices
by Bask, Mikael & Widerberg, Anna
- 289-297 Pricing summer day options by good-deal bounds
by Kanamura, Takashi & Ohashi, Kazuhiko
- 298-305 The evolution and main determinants of productivity in Brazilian electricity distribution 1998-2005: An empirical analysis
by Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier & Tovar, Beatriz & Iootty, Mariana & de Almeida, Edmar Fagundes & Pinto Jr., Helder Queiroz
- 306-315 An analysis of cost efficiency in Swiss multi-utilities
by Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo
- 316-321 Volatility in crude oil futures: A comparison of the predictive ability of GARCH and implied volatility models
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 322-334 Energy polarization and popular representation: Evidence from the Russian Duma
by Grigoriadis, Theocharis N. & Torgler, Benno
2009, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-3 Editorial
by Ang, Beng Wah & Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P.
- 4-15 Modeling the price dynamics of CO2 emission allowances
by Benz, Eva & Trück, Stefan
- 16-24 Dynamic pricing of wind futures
by Benth, Fred Espen & Saltyte Benth, Jurate
- 25-37 Investment and upgrade in distributed generation under uncertainty
by Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Maribu, Karl
- 38-47 Cournot versus Supply Functions: What does the data tell us?
by Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, Ina & Weigt, Hannes
- 48-60 Congestion management rules and trading strategies in the Spanish electricity market
by Furió, Dolores & Lucia, Julio J.
- 61-68 Market performance and bidders' bidding behavior in the New York Transmission Congestion Contract market
by Zhang, Ning
- 69-76 Willingness to pay for environmental improvements in hydropower regulated rivers
by Kataria, Mitesh
- 77-84 Impact of speculator's expectations of returns and time scales of investment on crude oil price behaviors
by He, Ling-Yun & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 85-90 Forecasting oil price movements with crack spread futures
by Murat, Atilim & Tokat, Ekin
- 91-98 The dynamics of a nonlinear relationship between crude oil spot and futures prices: A multivariate threshold regression approach
by Huang, Bwo-Nung & Yang, C.W. & Hwang, M.J.
- 99-108 Price dynamics in European petroleum markets
by Wlazlowski, Szymon & Giulietti, Monica & Binner, Jane & Milas, Costas
- 109-118 Non-linear unit root properties of crude oil production
by Maslyuk, Svetlana & Smyth, Russell
- 119-125 Forecasting volatility of crude oil markets
by Kang, Sang Hoon & Kang, Sang-Mok & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 126-133 Oil price pass-through into inflation
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng
- 134-151 The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther
- 152-161 Information transmission and market interactions across the Atlantic -- an empirical study on the natural gas market
by Kao, Chung-Wei & Wan, Jer-Yuh
- 162-168 Engel curves, household characteristics and low-user tariff schemes in natural gas
by Navajas, Fernando H.
- 169-174 Electricity portfolio management: Optimal peak/off-peak allocations
by Huisman, Ronald & Mahieu, Ronald & Schlichter, Felix
- 175-187 The energy demand in the British and German industrial sectors: Heterogeneity and common factors
by Agnolucci, Paolo
2008, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 2731-2733 Introduction to the special issue on technological change and the environment
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen
- 2734-2753 Modeling endogenous technological change for climate policy analysis
by Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 2754-2770 Endogenizing technological change: Matching empirical evidence to modeling needs
by Pizer, William A. & Popp, David
- 2771-2784 Accounting for quality: Issues with modeling the impact of R&D on economic growth and carbon emissions in developing economies
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Sue Wing, Ian
- 2785-2798 Autonomous efficiency improvement or income elasticity of energy demand: Does it matter?
by Webster, Mort & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John
- 2799-2816 Technical change and the marginal cost of abatement
by Baker, Erin & Clarke, Leon & Shittu, Ekundayo
- 2817-2828 Uncertainty and endogenous technical change in climate policy models
by Baker, Erin & Shittu, Ekundayo
- 2829-2854 Beyond technology-push and demand-pull: Lessons from California's solar policy
by Taylor, Margaret
- 2855-2878 Directed technical change and differentiation of climate policy
by Otto, Vincent M. & Löschel, Andreas & Reilly, John
- 2879-2898 Directed technical change and the adoption of CO2 abatement technology: The case of CO2 capture and storage
by Otto, Vincent M. & Reilly, John
- 2899-2911 Explaining experience curves for new energy technologies: A case study of liquefied natural gas
by Greaker, Mads & Lund Sagen, Eirik
- 2912-2929 International energy R&D spillovers and the economics of greenhouse gas atmospheric stabilization
by Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo
- 2930-2946 The value of technological advance in decarbonizing the U.S. economy
by Richels, Richard G. & Blanford, Geoffrey J.
- 2947-2963 Hybrid modelling of long-term carbon reduction scenarios for the UK
by Strachan, Neil & Kannan, Ramachandran
- 2964-2979 Production functions for climate policy modeling: An empirical analysis
by van der Werf, Edwin
- 2980-2991 Do economic instruments matter? Wind turbine investments in the EU(15)
by Mulder, Arjen
- 2992-3015 European CO2 prices and carbon capture investments
by Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M.
- 3016-3043 Markets for energy efficiency: Exploring the implications of an EU-wide 'Tradable White Certificate' scheme
by Mundaca, Luis
- 3044-3062 White Certificates for energy efficiency improvement with energy taxes: A theoretical economic model
by Oikonomou, Vlasis & Jepma, Catrinus & Becchis, Franco & Russolillo, Daniele
- 3063-3076 Economic growth and energy consumption revisited -- Evidence from linear and nonlinear Granger causality
by Chiou-Wei, Song Zan & Chen, Ching-Fu & Zhu, Zhen
- 3077-3094 Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from China at both aggregated and disaggregated levels
by Yuan, Jia-Hai & Kang, Jian-Gang & Zhao, Chang-Hong & Hu, Zhao-Guang
- 3095-3108 The impact of oil price shocks: Evidence from the industries of six OECD countries
by Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca
- 3109-3117 Quantifying multiscale inefficiency in electricity markets
by Uritskaya, Olga Y. & Serletis, Apostolos
- 3118-3127 Technical efficiency of thermoelectric power plants
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 3128-3140 The unbundling regime for electricity utilities in the EU: A case of legislative and regulatory capture?
by van Koten, S. & Ortmann, A.
- 3141-3155 Risk and return in oilfield asset holdings
by Kretzschmar, Gavin L. & Kirchner, Axel & Reusch, Hans
- 3156-3171 Estimating 'Value at Risk' of crude oil price and its spillover effect using the GED-GARCH approach
by Fan, Ying & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 3172-3185 Stochastic price modeling of high volatility, mean-reverting, spike-prone commodities: The Australian wholesale spot electricity market
by Higgs, Helen & Worthington, Andrew
- 3186-3197 Short term forecasting of electricity prices for MISO hubs: Evidence from ARIMA-EGARCH models
by Bowden, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 3198-3221 Pricing of reserves: Valuing system reserve capacity against spot prices in electricity markets
by Just, Sebastian & Weber, Christoph
- 3222-3229 The demand for gasoline in South Africa: An empirical analysis using co-integration techniques
by Akinboade, Oludele A. & Ziramba, Emmanuel & Kumo, Wolassa L.
- 3230-3230 Erratum to "Measuring the importance of oil related revenues in total fiscal income for Mexico" [Energy Economics 30 (2008) 2552--2568]
by Reyes-Loya, Manuel Lorenzo & Blanco, Lorenzo
2008, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 2073-2090 Toward an optimal U.S. ethanol fuel subsidy
by Vedenov, Dmitry & Wetzstein, Michael
- 2091-2104 A forecast of household ownership and use of alternative fuel vehicles: A multiple discrete-continuous choice approach
by Ahn, Jiwoon & Jeong, Gicheol & Kim, Yeonbae
- 2105-2122 A meta-analysis of the price elasticity of gasoline demand. A SUR approach
by Brons, Martijn & Nijkamp, Peter & Pels, Eric & Rietveld, Piet
- 2123-2133 Semi-nonparametric estimates of interfuel substitution in U.S. energy demand
by Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar
- 2134-2153 Oil price dynamics (2002-2006)
by Askari, Hossein & Krichene, Noureddine
- 2154-2166 Comparison of historically simulated VaR: Evidence from oil prices
by Costello, Alexandra & Asem, Ebenezer & Gardner, Eldon
- 2167-2183 China's energy economy: Technical change, factor demand and interfactor/interfuel substitution
by Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun
- 2184-2235 Fuel conserving (and using) production functions
by Saunders, Harry D.
- 2236-2251 Capital-energy substitution and shifts in factor demand: A meta-analysis
by Koetse, Mark J. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M.
- 2252-2264 Armington elasticities for energy policy modeling: Evidence from four European countries
by Welsch, Heinz
- 2265-2282 Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions among industrialised countries revisited
by Romero-Ávila, Diego
- 2283-2301 The impact of DOE building technology energy efficiency programs on U.S. employment, income, and investment
by Scott, Michael J. & Roop, Joseph M. & Schultz, Robert W. & Anderson, David M. & Cort, Katherine A.
- 2302-2313 The relationship between disaggregate energy consumption and industrial production in the United States: An ARDL approach
by Sari, Ramazan & Ewing, Bradley T. & Soytas, Ugur
- 2314-2330 Revisited: Are shocks to energy consumption permanent or temporary? New evidence from a panel SURADF approach
by Hsu, Yi-Chung & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Chi-Chuan