2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 420-429 Productive energy use and economic growth: Energy, physical and human capital relationships
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 430-439 Understanding rig rate formation in the Gulf of Mexico
by Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje
- 440-450 Residential energy expenditures and the relevance of changes in household circumstances
by Longhi, Simonetta
- 451-459 A method for analyzing pollution control policies: Application to SO2 emissions in China
by Li, Xu & Wu, Xiaole & Zhang, Fuqiang
- 460-471 The role of energy productivity in U.S. agriculture
by Ball, V.E. & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D.
- 472-481 Socio-economic determinants of charcoal expenditures in Tanzania: Evidence from panel data
by D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Urpelainen, Johannes & Xu, Alice
- 482-491 The impact of advanced biofuels on aviation emissions and operations in the U.S
by Winchester, Niven & Malina, Robert & Staples, Mark D. & Barrett, Steven R.H.
- 492-506 An assessment of optimal gas pricing in Russia: A CGE approach
by Orlov, Anton
- 507-515 White certificates — Energy efficiency programs under private information of consumers
by Wirl, Franz
- 516-522 Effects of energy price rise on investment: Firm level evidence from Indian manufacturing sector
by Sadath, Anver C. & Acharya, Rajesh H.
- 523-530 The dark side of the sun: How solar power production affects the market value of solar and gas sources
by Clò, Stefano & D'Adamo, Gaetano
- 531-539 Emission abatement: Untangling the impacts of the EU ETS and the economic crisis
by Bel, Germà & Joseph, Stephan
- 540-549 Analyzing volatility spillovers and hedging between oil and stock markets: Evidence from wavelet analysis
by Khalfaoui, R. & Boutahar, M. & Boubaker, H.
- 550-557 Modeling the dynamics of carbon emission performance in China: A parametric Malmquist index approach
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 558-569 Lowering Saudi Arabia's fuel consumption and energy system costs without increasing end consumer prices
by Matar, Walid & Murphy, Frederic & Pierru, Axel & Rioux, Bertrand
- 570-580 Asymmetric impacts of the determinants of energy intensity in Nigeria
by Adom, Philip Kofi
- 581-587 Boom or bust? Mapping out the known unknowns of global shale gas production potential
by Hilaire, Jérôme & Bauer, Nico & Brecha, Robert J.
- 588-598 How do correlations of crude oil prices co-move? A grey correlation-based wavelet perspective
by Jia, Xiaoliang & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Sun, Xiaoqi & Huang, Xuan
- 599-609 A new approach to measuring the rebound effect associated to energy efficiency improvements: An application to the US residential energy demand
by Orea, Luis & Llorca, Manuel & Filippini, Massimo
- 610-619 Local employment impact from competing energy sources: Shale gas versus wind generation in Texas
by Hartley, Peter R. & Medlock, Kenneth B. & Temzelides, Ted & Zhang, Xinya
- 620-628 Measuring fuel poverty in France: Which households are the most fuel vulnerable?
by Legendre, Bérangère & Ricci, Olivia
- 629-638 On the relationships between CO2 emissions, energy consumption and income: The importance of time variation
by Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sato, João Ricardo
- 639-648 What drives the formation of global oil trade patterns?
by Zhang, Hai-Ying & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 649-659 A novel hybrid method for crude oil price forecasting
by Zhang, Jin-Liang & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Zhang, Lu
- 660-668 Risk management and the stated investment costs by independent power producers
by Kashi, Bahman
- 669-675 Oil prices and the global economy: A general equilibrium analysis
by Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 676-686 Impact of policies and subsidies in agribusiness: The case of oil palm and biofuels in Colombia
by Castiblanco, Carmenza & Moreno, Alvaro & Etter, Andrés
- 687-697 Assessing the role of renewable energy policies in landfill gas to energy projects
by Li, Shanjun & Yoo, Han Kyul & Macauley, Molly & Palmer, Karen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 698-710 Commodity price excess co-movement from a historical perspective: 1900–2010
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 711-717 Does the use of renewable energy sources mitigate CO2 emissions? A reassessment of the US evidence
by Jaforullah, Mohammad & King, Alan
- 718-726 Performance of utility based hedges
by Cotter, John & Hanly, Jim
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-6 A note on using the Hodrick–Prescott filter in electricity markets
by Weron, Rafał & Zator, Michał
- 7-17 Economics of co-firing coal and biomass: An application to Western Canada
by Johnston, Craig M.T. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 18-23 Has oil price predicted stock returns for over a century?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Gupta, Rangan
- 24-31 Energy distribution and economic growth: An empirical test for China
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Sun, Puyang & Xu, Qiqin
- 32-45 Is there dependence and systemic risk between oil and renewable energy stock prices?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 46-60 Structural breaks, dynamic correlations, asymmetric volatility transmission, and hedging strategies for petroleum prices and USD exchange rate
by Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 61-69 Inner conflict between nuclear power generation and electricity rates: A Japanese case study
by Ida, Takanori & Takemura, Kosuke & Sato, Masayuki
- 70-80 Environmental taxes and international spillovers: The case of a small open economy
by Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid
- 81-88 Promises and pitfalls in environmentally extended input–output analysis for China: A survey of the literature
by Hawkins, Jacob & Ma, Chunbo & Schilizzi, Steven & Zhang, Fan
- 89-96 Holding distribution utilities liable for outage costs
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 97-108 Time of day pricing and the levelized cost of intermittent power generation
by Reichelstein, Stefan & Sahoo, Anshuman
- 109-116 Energy inflation and house price corrections
by Breitenfellner, Andreas & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Mayer, Philipp
- 117-126 Energy savings potential in China's industrial sector: From the perspectives of factor price distortion and allocative inefficiency
by Ouyang, Xiaoling & Sun, Chuanwang
- 127-135 Energy-tax changes and competitiveness: The role of adaptive capacity
by Gonseth, Camille & Cadot, Olivier & Mathys, Nicole A. & Thalmann, Philippe
- 136-144 A Bayesian stochastic frontier analysis of Chinese fossil-fuel electricity generation companies
by Chen, Zhongfei & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Borges, Maria Rosa
- 145-156 Does energy efficiency matter to home-buyers? An investigation of EPC ratings and transaction prices in England
by Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick & Nanda, Anupam & Wyatt, Peter
- 157-167 Food–energy nexus in Europe: Price volatility approach
by Abdelradi, Fadi & Serra, Teresa
- 168-177 Dynamic demand for residential electricity in Taiwan under seasonality and increasing-block pricing
by Hung, Ming-Feng & Huang, Tai-Hsin
- 178-187 Short- and long-run electricity demand elasticities at the subsectoral level: A cointegration analysis for German manufacturing industries
by Bernstein, Ronald & Madlener, Reinhard
- 188-202 How industrialization and urbanization process impacts on CO2 emissions in China: Evidence from nonparametric additive regression models
by Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang
- 203-216 The political economy of OPEC
by Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David
- 217-229 Estimating the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve of CO2 Emissions in China: Provincial Panel Data Analysis
by Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu
- 230-241 Metafroniter energy efficiency with CO2 emissions and its convergence analysis for China
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 242-252 Financial development, environmental quality, trade and economic growth: What causes what in MENA countries
by Omri, Anis & Daly, Saida & Rault, Christophe & Chaibi, Anissa
- 253-264 Trade-facilitated technology spillovers in energy productivity convergence processes across EU countries
by Wan, Jun & Baylis, Kathy & Mulder, Peter
- 265-275 Resource externalities and the persistence of heterogeneous pricing behavior in an energy commodity market
by Bunn, Derek & Koc, Veli & Sapio, Alessandro
- 276-287 The impact of fundamental and financial traders on the term structure of oil
by Heidorn, Thomas & Mokinski, Frieder & Rühl, Christoph & Schmaltz, Christian
- 288-294 A comparison of implied and realized volatility in the Nordic power forward market
by Birkelund, Ole Henrik & Haugom, Erik & Molnár, Peter & Opdal, Martin & Westgaard, Sjur
- 295-305 Distributed solar renewable generation: Option contracts with renewable energy credit uncertainty
by Zeng, Yaxiong & Klabjan, Diego & Arinez, Jorge
- 306-315 Gains from emission trading under multiple stabilization targets and technological constraints
by Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 316-324 Forecasting excess stock returns with crude oil market data
by Liu, Li & Ma, Feng & Wang, Yudong
- 325-335 The dynamics of returns on renewable energy companies: A state-space approach
by Inchauspe, Julian & Ripple, Ronald D. & Trück, Stefan
- 336-349 Inventory announcements, jump dynamics, volatility and trading volume in U.S. energy futures markets
by Bjursell, Johan & Gentle, James E. & Wang, George H.K.
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-10 Willingness to supply biomass for bioenergy production: A random parameter truncated analysis
by Altman, Ira & Bergtold, Jason & Sanders, Dwight & Johnson, Tom
- 11-17 LNG is linking regional natural gas markets: Evidence from the gravity model
by Barnes, Ryan & Bosworth, Ryan
- 18-24 Monetized value of the environmental, health and resource externalities of soy biodiesel
by Winden, Matthew & Cruze, Nathan & Haab, Tim & Bakshi, Bhavik
- 25-36 The Clean-Development Mechanism, stochastic permit prices and energy investments
by Hieronymi, Philipp & Schüller, David
- 37-41 Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using a semantics-based genetic programming framework: The South Italy case
by Castelli, Mauro & Vanneschi, Leonardo & De Felice, Matteo
- 42-51 Electricity market-clearing prices and investment incentives: The role of pricing rules
by Herrero, Ignacio & Rodilla, Pablo & Batlle, Carlos
- 52-67 Electricity load level detail in computational general equilibrium – part II – welfare impacts of a demand response program
by Rodrigues, Renato & Linares, Pedro
- 68-76 Multi-country comparisons of energy performance: The index decomposition analysis approach
by Ang, B.W. & Xu, X.Y. & Su, Bin
- 77-86 Income elasticity of gasoline demand: A meta-analysis
by Havranek, Tomas & Kokes, Ondrej
- 87-97 Decomposition of environmental total factor productivity growth using hyperbolic distance functions: A panel data analysis for China
by Zhang, Zibin & Ye, Jianliang
- 98-111 Efficient modeling and forecasting of electricity spot prices
by Ziel, Florian & Steinert, Rick & Husmann, Sven
- 112-120 Income and employment effects of shale gas extraction windfalls: Evidence from the Marcellus region
by Paredes, Dusan & Komarek, Timothy & Loveridge, Scott
- 121-128 Forecasting ability of the investor sentiment endurance index: The case of oil service stock returns and crude oil prices
by He, Ling T. & Casey, K.M.
- 129-141 Costs of certified emission reductions under the Clean Development Mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol
by Rahman, Shaikh M. & Kirkman, Grant A.
- 142-153 A spot-forward model for electricity prices with regime shifts
by Paraschiv, Florentina & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Schürle, Michael
- 154-167 Optimization of the Colombian biodiesel supply chain from oil palm crop based on techno-economical and environmental criteria
by Rincón, Luis E. & Valencia, Monica J. & Hernández, Valentina & Matallana, Luis G. & Cardona, Carlos A.
- 168-177 Fossil fuel producing economies have greater potential for industrial interfuel substitution
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Narayanan, Badri G.
- 178-188 A practical approach to oil wealth management: Application to the case of Kazakhstan
by Aitzhanova, Aktoty & Iskaliyeva, Anastassiya & Krishnaswamy, Venkataraman & Makauskas, Dmitry & Razavi, Hossein & Sartip, Ahmad Reza & Urazaliyeva, Aida
- 189-205 Reaping the carbon rent: Abatement and overallocation profits in the European cement industry, insights from an LMDI decomposition analysis
by Branger, Frédéric & Quirion, Philippe
- 206-214 Refining for export and the convergence of petroleum product prices
by Zavaleta, Armando & Walls, W.D. & Rusco, Frank W.
- 215-226 Real option valuation of power transmission investments by stochastic simulation
by Pringles, Rolando & Olsina, Fernando & Garcés, Francisco
- 227-237 China's electricity market restructuring and technology mandates: Plant-level evidence for changing operational efficiency
by Ma, Chunbo & Zhao, Xiaoli
2014, Volume 46, Issue S1
- 1-10 The microstructure of the North American oil market
by Kaminski, Vincent
- 11-17 Understanding recent oil price dynamics: A novel empirical approach
by D'Ecclesia, Rita L. & Magrini, Emiliano & Montalbano, Pierluigi & Triulzi, Umberto
- 18-27 Price discovery in crude oil futures
by Elder, John & Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay
- 28-32 Crude oil price differentials, product heterogeneity and institutional arrangements
by Giulietti, Monica & Iregui, Ana María & Otero, Jesús
- 33-43 Are there gains from pooling real-time oil price forecasts?
by Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz & Lee, Thomas K.
- 44-56 Forecasting the oil–gasoline price relationship: Do asymmetries help?
by Bastianin, Andrea & Galeotti, Marzio & Manera, Matteo
- 57-68 Energy futures prices and commodity index investment: New evidence from firm-level position data
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Irwin, Scott H.
- 69-79 Jump processes in natural gas markets
by Mason, Charles F. & A. Wilmot, Neil
2014, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-9 The oil curse, institutional quality, and growth in MENA countries: Evidence from time-varying cointegration
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 10-19 Why market rules matter: Optimizing pumped hydroelectric storage when compensation rules differ
by Paine, Nathan & Homans, Frances R. & Pollak, Melisa & Bielicki, Jeffrey M. & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 20-30 R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry
by Costa-Campi, M.T. & Duch-Brown, N. & García-Quevedo, J.
- 31-44 Inefficiency persistence and heterogeneity in Colombian electricity utilities
by Galán, Jorge E. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 45-55 A nonparametric method to estimate a technical change effect on marginal abatement costs of U.S. coal power plants
by Mekaroonreung, Maethee & Johnson, Andrew L.
- 56-65 Economic growth and the transition from traditional to modern energy in Sweden
by Kander, Astrid & Stern, David I.
- 66-77 A new approach to measuring shadow price: Reconciling engineering and economic perspectives
by Lee, Sang-choon & Oh, Dong-hyun & Lee, Jeong-dong
- 78-92 Free-riding on tax credits for home insulation in France: An econometric assessment using panel data
by Nauleau, Marie-Laure
- 93-101 Informational rents in oil and gas concession auctions in Brazil
by Brasil, Eric Universo Rodrigues & Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe
- 102-111 The extent of European power markets
by Böckers, Veit & Heimeshoff, Ulrich
- 112-121 Efficiency assessment of hydroelectric power plants in Canada: A multi criteria decision making approach
by Wang, Bing & Nistor, Ioan & Murty, Tad & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 122-135 What explain the short-term dynamics of the prices of CO2 emissions?
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 136-150 Low carbon standard and transmission investment analysis in the new multi-region US power sector model FACETS
by Wright, Evelyn & Kanudia, Amit
- 151-160 Household transitions to energy efficient lighting
by Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim
- 161-175 The effects of direct trade within China on regional and national CO2 emissions
by Zhang, Zengkai & Guo, Ju'e & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 176-185 An econometric framework for evaluating the efficiency of a market for transmission congestion contracts
by Mount, Timothy D. & Ju, Jaeuk
- 186-201 Synergy between pollution and carbon emissions control: Comparing China and the United States
by Nam, Kyung-Min & Waugh, Caleb J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M. & Karplus, Valerie J.
- 202-215 Air pollution policy in Europe: Quantifying the interaction with greenhouse gases and climate change policies
by Bollen, Johannes & Brink, Corjan
- 216-223 Crude oil: Commodity or financial asset?
by Kolodziej, Marek & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Kulatilaka, Nalin & Bicchetti, David & Maystre, Nicolas
- 224-235 Aviation fuel demand development in China
by Chai, Jian & Zhang, Zhong-Yu & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, John
- 236-245 A compressed sensing based AI learning paradigm for crude oil price forecasting
by Yu, Lean & Zhao, Yang & Tang, Ling
- 246-257 The influence of energy prices on adoption of clean technologies and recycling: Evidence from European SMEs
by Triguero, Angela & Moreno-Mondéjar, Lourdes & Davia, María A.
- 258-266 Electricity load level detail in computational general equilibrium – Part I – Data and calibration
by Rodrigues, Renato & Linares, Pedro
- 267-278 Capital investment requirements for greenhouse gas emissions mitigation in power generation on near term to century time scales and global to regional spatial scales
by Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Clarke, Leon & Edmonds, James & Calvin, Katherine & Kyle, Page
- 279-294 Climate policy and induced R&D: How great is the effect?
by Shiell, Leslie & Lyssenko, Nikita
- 295-307 Environmental assessment for corporate sustainability by resource utilization and technology innovation: DEA radial measurement on Japanese industrial sectors
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 308-317 Long-run carbon emission implications of energy-intensive infrastructure investments with a retrofit option
by Strand, Jon & Miller, Sebastian & Siddiqui, Sauleh
- 318-327 Time-varying long range dependence in energy futures markets
by Sensoy, Ahmet & Hacihasanoglu, Erk
- 328-333 The relationship between oil prices and the Nigerian stock market. An analysis based on fractional integration and cointegration
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S.
- 334-347 Time-varying Long-run Income and Output Elasticities of Electricity Demand with an Application to Korea
by Chang, Yoosoon & Kim, Chang Sik & Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y. & Park, Sungkeun
- 348-359 Energy conservation and CO2 emission reduction in China's 11th Five-Year Plan: A performance evaluation
by Xu, Jin-Hua & Fan, Ying & Yu, Song-Min
- 360-374 Sustainability development for supply chain management in U.S. petroleum industry by DEA environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Wang, Derek
- 375-394 Fuzzy interval programming for energy and environmental systems management under constraint-violation and energy-substitution effects: A case study for the City of Beijing
by Dong, Cong & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Li, Wei & Cheng, Guanhui
- 395-412 An empirical comparison of alternative schemes for combining electricity spot price forecasts
by Nowotarski, Jakub & Raviv, Eran & Trück, Stefan & Weron, Rafał
- 413-421 Macro determinants of volatility and volatility spillover in energy markets
by Karali, Berna & Ramirez, Octavio A.
- 422-434 Tail risk in energy portfolios
by González-Pedraz, Carlos & Moreno, Manuel & Peña, Juan Ignacio
- 435-444 Impacts of energy shocks on US agricultural productivity growth and commodity prices—A structural VAR analysis
by Wang, Sun Ling & McPhail, Lihong
- 445-452 Electric utilities, fuel use, and responsiveness to fuel prices
by Matisoff, Daniel C. & Noonan, Douglas S. & Cui, Jinshu
- 453-463 Heterogeneous price dynamics in U.S. regional electricity markets
by Dias, José G. & Ramos, Sofia B.
- 464-471 Comparative statics of a monopolistic firm facing price-cap and command-and-control environmental regulations
by Caputo, Michael R.
- 472-484 Hedging crude oil using refined product: A regime switching asymmetric DCC approach
by Pan, Zhiyuan & Wang, Yudong & Yang, Li
- 485-494 Effect of inventory announcements on crude oil price volatility
by Bu, Hui
- 500-509 Climate change adaptation and water resource management: A review of the literature
by Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 510-521 Climate–water interactions—Challenges for improved representation in integrated assessment models
by Bell, Andrew & Zhu, Tingju & Xie, Hua & Ringler, Claudia
- 522-530 Measuring climatic impacts on energy consumption: A review of the empirical literature
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Mansur, Erin T.
- 531-538 Integrated assessment of climate impacts and adaptation in the energy sector
by Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Dowling, Paul
- 539-547 Migration and household adaptation to climate: A review of empirical research
by Klaiber, H. Allen
- 548-554 Integrated assessment modeling of climate change adaptation in forestry and pasture land use: A review
by Rose, Steven K.
- 555-561 Empirical studies on agricultural impacts and adaptation
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Schlenker, Wolfram
- 562-575 Agricultural adaptation to climate change in rich and poor countries: Current modeling practice and potential for empirical contributions
by Hertel, Thomas W. & Lobell, David B.
- 576-592 Informing climate adaptation: A review of the economic costs of natural disasters
by Kousky, Carolyn
- 593-605 Climate change, sea level rise, and coastal disasters. A review of modeling practices
by Bosello, Francesco & De Cian, Enrica
- 606-619 Temperature, human health, and adaptation: A review of the empirical literature
by Deschenes, Olivier
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-9 Leverage effect in energy futures
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 10-18 Dynamic modeling of uncertainty in the planned values of investments in petrochemical and refining projects
by Vianello, Juliano Melquiades & Costa, Leticia & Teixeira, José Paulo
- 19-32 Risk factors and value at risk in publicly traded companies of the nonrenewable energy sector
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Yoshino, Joe A.
- 33-44 Dynamic effects of rising oil prices on consumer energy prices in Canada and the United States: Evidence from the last half a century
by Valadkhani, Abbas
- 45-52 Emissions embodied in Chinese exports taking into account the special export structure of China
by Weitzel, Matthias & Ma, Tao
- 53-65 CO2 emission standards and investment in carbon capture
by Eide, Jan & de Sisternes, Fernando J. & Herzog, Howard J. & Webster, Mort D.
- 66-98 On the effects of world stock market and oil price shocks on food prices: An empirical investigation based on TVP-VAR models with stochastic volatility
by Jebabli, Ikram & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric
- 99-110 Optimal path for controlling CO2 emissions in China: A perspective of efficiency analysis
by Zhou, P. & Sun, Z.R. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 111-119 Design of experiments applied to environmental variables analysis in electricity utilities efficiency: The Brazilian case
by Leme, Rafael C. & Paiva, Anderson P. & Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Balestrassi, Pedro P. & Galvão, Leandro de Lima
- 120-133 Wavelet dynamics for oil-stock world interactions
by Madaleno, Mara & Pinho, Carlos
- 134-143 The demand for E85: Geographical location and retail capacity constraints
by Pouliot, Sébastien & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 144-154 Implications of small modular reactors for climate change mitigation
by Iyer, Gokul & Hultman, Nathan & Fetter, Steve & Kim, Son H.
- 155-165 A real options model to evaluate the effect of environmental policies on the oil sands rate of expansion
by Kobari, L. & Jaimungal, S. & Lawryshyn, Y.
- 166-171 Estimating base temperatures in econometric models that include degree days
by Woods, James & Fuller, Cody
- 172-185 On the use of the moment-matching technique for pricing and hedging multi-asset spread options
by Pellegrino, Tommaso & Sabino, Piergiacomo
- 186-195 Long-term effects of income specialization in oil and gas extraction: The U.S. West, 1980–2011
by Haggerty, Julia & Gude, Patricia H. & Delorey, Mark & Rasker, Ray
- 196-204 A Fuzzy Goal Programming model for solving aggregate production-planning problems under uncertainty: A case study in a Brazilian sugar mill
by da Silva, Aneirson Francisco & Marins, Fernando Augusto Silva
- 205-216 Output-based incentive regulation in electricity distribution: Evidence from Italy
by Cambini, Carlo & Croce, Annalisa & Fumagalli, Elena
- 217-228 Are the macroeconomic effects of oil price shock symmetric?: A Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive approach
by An, Lian & Jin, Xiaoze & Ren, Xiaomei
- 229-233 Price discovery in energy markets
by Shrestha, Keshab
- 234-243 Reducing household electricity demand through smart metering: The role of improved information about energy saving
by Carroll, James & Lyons, Seán & Denny, Eleanor
- 244-253 Modeling gasoline demand in the United States: A flexible semiparametric approach
by Liu, Weiwei
- 254-267 DEA environmental assessment on U.S. Industrial sectors: Investment for improvement in operational and environmental performance to attain corporate sustainability
by Wang, Derek & Li, Shanling & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 268-279 Oil price shocks in a data-rich environment
by Aastveit, Knut Are
- 280-294 Valuing smart meters
by Pepermans, Guido
- 295-303 The high-frequency response of energy prices to U.S. monetary policy: Understanding the empirical evidence
by Rosa, Carlo
- 304-312 Optimally differentiated carbon prices for unilateral climate policy
by Boeters, Stefan
- 313-323 How do oil price shocks affect consumer prices?
by Gao, Liping & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Saba, Richard
- 324-332 Price discrimination and limits to arbitrage: An analysis of global LNG markets
by Ritz, Robert A.
- 333-339 Electrification and productivity growth in Korean manufacturing plants
by Jung, Yonghun & Lee, Seong-Hoon
- 340-352 Uncovering the asymmetric linkage between financial derivatives and firm value — The case of oil and gas exploration and production companies
by Phan, Dinh & Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert
- 353-363 Economic analysis of the profitability of existing wind parks in Portugal
by Peña, Ivonne & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Ferreira, Luís António Fialho Marcelino
- 364-372 Iranian-Oil-Free Zone and international oil prices
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Raeisian Parvari, Mozhgan
- 373-380 Implementing a load duration curve of electricity demand in a general equilibrium model
by Wiskich, Anthony
- 381-388 Spill or leak? Carbon leakage with international technology spillovers: A CGE analysis
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Kuik, Onno
- 389-400 Factorial decomposition of CO2 emissions: A generalized Divisia index approach
by Vaninsky, Alexander
- 401-411 Explaining the contract terms of energy performance contracting in China: The importance of effective financing
by Li, Yan & Qiu, Yueming & Wang, Yi David
- 412-418 The impact of ownership unbundling on cost efficiency: Empirical evidence from the New Zealand electricity distribution sector
by Filippini, Massimo & Wetzel, Heike
- 419-434 Can agent-based models forecast spot prices in electricity markets? Evidence from the New Zealand electricity market
by Young, David & Poletti, Stephen & Browne, Oliver
- 435-444 Accounting for asymmetric price responses and underlying energy demand trends in OECD industrial energy demand
by Adeyemi, Olutomi I. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 445-454 A comparison of regular price cycles in gasoline and liquefied petroleum gas
by Isakower, Sean & Wang, Zhongmin
- 455-462 Exploring the impacts of a carbon tax on the Chinese economy using a CGE model with a detailed disaggregation of energy sectors
by Guo, Zhengquan & Zhang, Xingping & Zheng, Yuhua & Rao, Rao
- 463-474 Optimal strategic oil stockpiling and import tariffs: The case of China
by Zhang, Xiao-Bing
- 475-484 The forecasting accuracy of implied volatility from ECX carbon options
by Viteva, Svetlana & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V. & Campbell, Kevin
- 485-490 Dutch disease effect of oil rents on agriculture value added in Middle East and North African (MENA) countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & El-Montasser, Ghassen & Sekyere, Emmanuel & Ajmi, Ahdi N. & Gupta, Rangan
- 491-500 Estimation of productivity in Korean electric power plants: A semiparametric smooth coefficient model
by Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai
- 501-510 Capital–energy substitution: Evidence from a panel of Irish manufacturing firms
by Haller, Stefanie A. & Hyland, Marie
- 511-516 Persistence and cycles in historical oil price data
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan
- 517-527 What drives natural gas prices? — A structural VAR approach
by Nick, Sebastian & Thoenes, Stefan
- 528-536 Are oil and gas stocks from the Australian market riskier than coal and uranium stocks? Dependence risk analysis and portfolio optimization
by Arreola Hernandez, Jose
- 537-551 Radial and non-radial approaches for environmental assessment by Data Envelopment Analysis: Corporate sustainability and effective investment for technology innovation
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Wang, Derek
2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-13 How do oil producers respond to oil demand shocks?
by Güntner, Jochen H.F.
- 14-21 Energy consumption and economic growth in the next 11 countries: The bootstrapped autoregressive metric causality approach
by Yıldırım, Ertugrul & Sukruoglu, Deniz & Aslan, Alper