2013, Volume 39, Issue C
- 122-127 Weighting vectors and international inequality changes in environmental indicators: An analysis of CO2 per capita emissions and Kaya factors
by Duro, Juan Antonio
- 128-134 Testing the effect of defaults on the thermostat settings of OECD employees
by Brown, Zachary & Johnstone, Nick & Haščič, Ivan & Vong, Laura & Barascud, Francis
- 135-146 Causality between energy and output in the long-run
by Stern, David I. & Enflo, Kerstin
- 147-158 Norwegian climate policy reforms in the presence of an international quota market
by Bjertnæs, Geir H. & Tsygankova, Marina & Martinsen, Thomas
- 159-168 Does crude oil price play an important role in explaining stock return behavior?
by Chang, Kuang-Liang & Yu, Shih-Ti
- 169-176 Modeling returns and volatility transmission between oil price and US–Nigeria exchange rate
by Salisu, Afees A. & Mobolaji, Hakeem
- 177-186 Parcelling virtual carbon in the pollution haven hypothesis
by López, Luis Antonio & Arce, Guadalupe & Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique
- 187-196 Market power in renewable portfolio standards
by Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu
- 197-207 Deconstructing the Rosenfeld curve: Making sense of California's low electricity intensity
by Sudarshan, Anant
- 208-221 A time-varying copula approach to oil and stock market dependence: The case of transition economies
by Aloui, Riadh & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 222-232 Electricity prices and public ownership: Evidence from the EU15 over thirty years
by Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo
- 233-238 Energy substitution: When model selection depends on the focus
by Behl, Peter & Dette, Holger & Frondel, Manuel & Tauchmann, Harald
- 239-251 A cross-country analysis of electricity market reforms: Potential contribution of New Institutional Economics
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 252-261 Household energy mix in Uganda
by Lee, Lisa Yu-Ting
- 262-270 Power TAC: A competitive economic simulation of the smart grid
by Ketter, Wolfgang & Collins, John & Reddy, Prashant
- 271-282 The causal nexus between oil prices and equity market in the U.S.: A regime switching model
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin
- 283-295 The Double Dividend hypothesis in a CGE model: Specific factors and the carbon base
by Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert
- 296-304 Voluntary electricity conservation of households after the Great East Japan Earthquake: A stated preference analysis
by Tanaka, Makoto & Ida, Takanori
- 305-312 Fukushima's impact on the European power sector: The key role of CCS technologies
by Selosse, Sandrine & Ricci, Olivia & Maïzi, Nadia
- 313-321 Production function with electricity consumption and its applications
by Hu, Zheng & Hu, Zhaoguang
2013, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-11 Hurricane forecast revisions and petroleum refiner equity returns
by Fink, Jason D. & Fink, Kristin E.
- 12-18 Evaluating a seasonal fuel tax in a mass tourism destination: A case study for the Balearic Islands
by Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume
- 19-23 Power outages and economic growth in Africa
by Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Dalgaard, Carl-Johan
- 24-31 Is the energy-led growth hypothesis valid? New evidence from a sample of 85 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Tang, Chor Foon
- 32-41 Implications of CO2 reduction policies for a high carbon emitting economy
by Asafu-Adjaye, John & Mahadevan, Renuka
- 42-50 Energy literacy, awareness, and conservation behavior of residential households
by Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M.
- 51-63 Saving money vs investing money: Do energy ratings influence consumer demand for energy efficient goods?
by Panzone, Luca A.
- 64-76 Energy risk management through self-exciting marked point process
by Herrera, Rodrigo
- 77-86 Are car manufacturers on the way to reduce CO2 emissions?: A DEA approach
by Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Perdiguero, Jordi & Jiménez, Juan Luis
- 87-95 An evaluation framework for oil import security based on the supply chain with a case study focused on China
by Zhang, Hai-Ying & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 96-110 Identifying spikes and seasonal components in electricity spot price data: A guide to robust modeling
by Janczura, Joanna & Trück, Stefan & Weron, Rafał & Wolff, Rodney C.
- 111-117 Gasoline price volatility and the elasticity of demand for gasoline
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Prince, Lea
- 118-127 Assessing the U.S. oil security premium
by Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G.
- 128-135 Spatiotemporal analysis of ethanol market penetration
by Du, Xiaodong & Carriquiry, Miguel A.
- 136-145 Oil price asymmetric effects: Answering the puzzle in international stock markets
by Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena
- 146-152 A critique of non-parametric efficiency analysis in energy economics studies
by Chen, Chien-Ming
- 153-159 A marginal measure of energy efficiency: The shadow value
by Khademvatani, Asgar & Gordon, Daniel V.
- 160-167 Smooth transition regime shifts and oil price dynamics
by Cifarelli, Giulio
- 168-175 The liquidity of energy stocks
by Sklavos, Konstantinos & Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
- 176-185 Hybrid modeling to support energy-climate policy: Effects of feed-in tariffs to promote renewable energy in Portugal
by Proença, Sara & St. Aubyn, Miguel
- 186-203 An assessment of the optimal timing and size of investments in concentrated solar power
by Massetti, Emanuele & Ricci, Elena Claire
- 204-211 Assessing the impact of oil returns on emerging stock markets: A panel data approach for ten Central and Eastern European Countries
by Asteriou, Dimitrios & Bashmakova, Yuliya
- 212-217 The relationship between spot and contract gas prices in Europe
by Asche, Frank & Misund, Bård & Sikveland, Marius
- 218-236 The market value of variable renewables
by Hirth, Lion
2013, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-15 What drives the commodity price beta of oil industry stocks?
by Talbot, Edward & Artiach, Tracy & Faff, Robert
- 16-28 On the links between stock and commodity markets' volatility
by Creti, Anna & Joëts, Marc & Mignon, Valérie
- 29-39 A model for sustainable land use in biofuel production: An application to the state of Alabama
by Affuso, Ermanno & Hite, Diane
- 40-51 From hero to zero: Evidence of performance reversal and speculative bubbles in German renewable energy stocks
by Bohl, Martin T. & Kaufmann, Philipp & Stephan, Patrick M.
- 52-59 Do urbanization and industrialization affect energy intensity in developing countries?
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 60-67 Oil prices: Breaks and trends
by Noguera, José
- 68-81 The value of basic building code insulation
by Thorsnes, Paul & Bishop, Tim
- 82-99 Natural resources and sub-national economic performance: Does sub-national democracy matter?
by Libman, Alexander
- 100-103 A simple characterization of the optimal extraction policy of a non-renewable resource when extraction cost is stock-independent
by Rouillon, Sébastien
- 104-113 Hold your breath: A new index of air pollution
by Buehn, Andreas & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza
- 114-127 Evaluating interconnector investments in the north European electricity system considering fluctuating wind power penetration
by Spiecker, Stephan & Vogel, Philip & Weber, Christoph
- 128-140 Carbon taxation in Russia: Prospects for a double dividend and improved energy efficiency
by Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald & McDonald, Scott
- 141-151 Biofuel-related price transmission literature: A review
by Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David
- 152-166 Applying ARMA–GARCH approaches to forecasting short-term electricity prices
by Liu, Heping & Shi, Jing
- 167-181 Purchasing reserves and commodity market timing as takeover motives in the oil and gas industry
by Ng, Alex & Donker, Han
- 182-192 Investment, firm value, and risk for a system operator balancing energy grids
by Dockner, Engelbert J. & Kucsera, Dénes & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe
- 193-199 Energy as a driver of growth in oil exporting countries?
by Damette, Olivier & Seghir, Majda
2013, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-18 U.S. stock returns and oil prices: The tale from daily data and the 2008–2009 financial crisis
by Mollick, André Varella & Assefa, Tibebe Abebe
- 19-27 Functional form and aggregate energy demand elasticities: A nonparametric panel approach for 17 OECD countries
by Karimu, Amin & Brännlund, Runar
- 28-42 Dynamic spillovers between oil and stock markets in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries
by Awartani, Basel & Maghyereh, Aktham Issa
- 43-54 Asymmetric adjustment of the dynamic relationship between energy intensity and urbanization in China
by Liu, Yaobin & Xie, Yichun
- 55-77 An empirical study of the information premium on electricity markets
by Benth, Fred Espen & Biegler-König, Richard & Kiesel, Rüdiger
- 78-96 Oil price shocks and trade imbalances
by Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho
- 97-107 Minimal variance hedging of natural gas derivatives in exponential Lévy models: Theory and empirical performance
by Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Nawar, Roy & Siu, Tak Kuen
- 108-124 Modeling a clean energy standard for electricity: Policy design implications for emissions, supply, prices, and regions
by Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Woerman, Matt
- 125-134 Mothballing in power markets: An experimental study
by Arango, Santiago & Castañeda, Jaime A. & Larsen, Erik R.
- 135-146 If you build it, he will come: Anticipative power transmission planning
by Pozo, David & Contreras, Javier & Sauma, Enzo
- 147-157 Strategic behaviour in international metallurgical coal markets
by Trüby, Johannes
- 158-165 The rebound effect in the aviation sector
by Evans, Antony & Schäfer, Andreas
- 166-176 The high-frequency asymmetric response of stock returns to monetary policy for high oil price events
by Tsai, Chun-Li
- 177-181 Further evidence of an Environmental Kuznets Curve in Spain
by Sephton, Peter & Mann, Janelle
- 182-197 A bilevel model for electricity retailers' participation in a demand response market environment
by Zugno, Marco & Morales, Juan Miguel & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik
- 198-204 Oil price effects on personal consumption expenditures
by Wang, Yu Shan
- 205-214 Environmental performance of state-owned and privatized eastern European energy utilities
by Meyer, Andrew & Pac, Grzegorz
- 215-228 Competition and environmental policies in an electricity sector
by Chaton, Corinne & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure
- 229-240 Fuel demand in Brazil in a dynamic panel data approach
by Santos, Gervásio F.
- 241-255 Energy policy and regional inequalities in the Brazilian economy
by Santos, Gervasio F. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D.
- 256-261 The value of supply security: The costs of power outages to Austrian households, firms and the public sector
by Reichl, Johannes & Schmidthaler, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich
- 262-267 The long-run and causal analysis of energy, growth, openness and financial development on carbon emissions in Turkey
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Acaravci, Ali
- 268-276 Electricity intensity across Chinese provinces: New evidence on convergence and threshold effects
by Herrerias, M.J. & Liu, G.
- 277-285 Are green hopes too rosy? Employment and welfare impacts of renewable energy promotion
by Böhringer, Christoph & Keller, Andreas & van der Werf, Edwin
- 286-298 Energy intensity and investment ownership across Chinese provinces
by Herrerias, M.J. & Cuadros, A. & Orts, V.
- 299-311 Assessing alternative solutions to carbon leakage
by Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Martini, Chiara & Salvatici, Luca & Tommasino, Maria Cristina
- 312-321 Rockets and feathers in power futures markets? Evidence from the second phase of the EU ETS
by Lo Prete, Chiara & Norman, Catherine S.
- 322-333 Should a vehicle fuel economy standard be combined with an economy-wide greenhouse gas emissions constraint? Implications for energy and climate policy in the United States
by Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M.
- 334-340 Speculative trading and oil price dynamic: A study of the WTI market
by Hache, Emmanuel & Lantz, Frédéric
- 341-353 Non-linearities in the dynamics of oil prices
by Kisswani, Khalid M. & Nusair, Salah A.
- 354-362 Modeling and forecasting the volatility of petroleum futures prices
by Kang, Sang Hoon & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 363-370 Gasoline prices, gasoline consumption, and new-vehicle fuel economy: Evidence for a large sample of countries
by Burke, Paul J. & Nishitateno, Shuhei
- 371-379 Downside risk and the energy hedger's horizon
by Conlon, Thomas & Cotter, John
- 380-395 Price determination in the EU ETS market: Theory and econometric analysis with market fundamentals
by Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Toppinen, Anne
- 396-404 Valuing electricity transmission: The case of Alberta
by Doucet, Joseph & Kleit, Andrew & Fikirdanis, Serkan
- 405-418 The role of storage in a competitive electricity market and the effects of climate change
by Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme & Lu, Andrea
- 419-430 Company's affordability of increased energy costs due to climate policies: A survey by sector in China
by Liu, Xianbing & Wang, Can & Zhang, Weishi & Suk, Sunhee & Sudo, Kinichi
- 431-443 Valuing the carbon exposure of European utilities. The role of fuel mix, permit allocation and replacement investments
by Koch, Nicolas & Bassen, Alexander
- 444-453 Environmental policy and the energy efficiency of vertically differentiated consumer products
by Brzeskot, Magdalena & Haupt, Alexander
- 454-463 Analyzing the impact of futures trading on spot price volatility: Evidence from the spot electricity market in France and Germany
by Kalantzis, Fotis G. & Milonas, Nikolaos T.
- 464-470 The causal relationship between energy use and economic growth in Switzerland
by Baranzini, Andrea & Weber, Sylvain & Bareit, Markus & Mathys, Nicole A.
- 471-480 Modeling EU allowances and oil market interdependence. Implications for portfolio management
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 481-490 Efficient mechanisms for access to storage when competition in gas markets is imperfect
by Cavaliere, Alberto & Giust, Valentina & Maggi, Mario
- 491-502 Speculative bubbles in recent oil price dynamics: Evidence from a Bayesian Markov-switching state-space approach
by Lammerding, Marc & Stephan, Patrick & Trede, Mark & Wilfling, Bernd
- 503-510 On the dynamics of gasoline market integration in the United States: Evidence from a pair-wise approach
by Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 511-517 Examining the cost efficiency of Chinese hydroelectric companies using a finite mixture model
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Chen, Zhongfei & Managi, Shunsuke & Antunes, Olinda Sequeira
- 518-525 An information diffusion-based model of oil futures price
by Li, Ziran & Sun, Jiajing & Wang, Shouyang
- 526-535 Risk spillovers in oil-related CDS, stock and credit markets
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Liu, Tengdong & Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael
- 536-545 Convergence in per capita energy use among OECD countries
by Meng, Ming & Payne, James E. & Lee, Junsoo
- 546-555 Do oil prices respond to real interest rates?
by Arora, Vipin & Tanner, Matthew
- 556-567 Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation
by Steffen, Bjarne & Weber, Christoph
- 568-580 Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation
by Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 581-593 Fair electricity transfer price and unit capacity selection for microgrids
by Zhang, Di & Samsatli, Nouri J. & Hawkes, Adam D. & Brett, Dan J.L. & Shah, Nilay & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 594-604 Causality-in-mean and causality-in-variance within the international steam coal market
by Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir
- 605-613 Clean fuel-saving technology adoption in urban Ethiopia
by Beyene, Abebe D. & Koch, Steven F.
- 614-624 Fitting semiparametric Markov regime-switching models to electricity spot prices
by Eichler, M. & Türk, D.
- 625-636 Valuing modular nuclear power plants in finite time decision horizon
by Jain, Shashi & Roelofs, Ferry & Oosterlee, Cornelis W.
- 637-647 Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from the economic community of West African States (ECOWAS)
by Ouedraogo, Nadia S.
- 648-657 Residential electricity demand in Spain: New empirical evidence using aggregate data
by Blázquez, Leticia & Boogen, Nina & Filippini, Massimo
- 658-665 Volatility spillover between oil and agricultural commodity markets
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Erdem, Cumhur & Soytas, Ugur
- 666-675 Impacts of biodiesel on the Brazilian fuel market
by Silva Junior, Daniel
- 676-685 Effects and mechanism of influence of China's resource tax reform: A regional perspective
by Zhang, Zengkai & Guo, Ju'e & Qian, Dong & Xue, Yong & Cai, Luping
- 686-697 Energy consumption and economic growth: Parametric and non-parametric causality testing for the case of Greece
by Dergiades, Theologos & Martinopoulos, Georgios & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris
- 698-707 The (de)merits of minimum-variance hedging: Application to the crack spread
by Alexander, Carol & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Sumawong, Anannit
- 708-715 The energy–GDP nexus; addressing an old question with new methods
by Coers, Robin & Sanders, Mark
- 716-728 A PROMETHEE-GDSS for oil and gas pipeline planning in the Caspian Sea basin
by Tavana, Madjid & Behzadian, Majid & Pirdashti, Mohsen & Pirdashti, Hasan
- 729-743 Smart meter devices and the effect of feedback on residential electricity consumption: Evidence from a natural experiment in Northern Ireland
by Gans, Will & Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto
- 744-749 Is economic growth good or bad for the environment? Empirical evidence from Korea
by Baek, Jungho & Kim, Hyun Seok
- 750-758 China's overseas investment in the energy/resources sector: Its scale, drivers, challenges and implications
by Tan, Xiaomei
- 759-771 Past as Prologue? Understanding energy use in post-2002 China
by Kahrl, Fredrich & Roland-Holst, David & Zilberman, David
2013, Volume 35, Issue C
- 5-13 A stochastic fuel switching model for electricity prices
by Zachmann, Georg
- 14-21 Free EUAs and fuel switching
by Falbo, Paolo & Felletti, Daniele & Stefani, Silvana
- 22-34 The case of negative day-ahead electricity prices
by Fanone, Enzo & Gamba, Andrea & Prokopczuk, Marcel
- 35-41 A Mixed Integer Linear Programming model of a zonal electricity market with a dominant producer
by Vespucci, Maria Teresa & Innorta, Mario & Cervigni, Guido
- 42-57 Exogenous oil shocks, fiscal policies and sector reallocations in oil producing countries
by Cologni, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo
- 58-73 Modeling and valuing make-up clauses in gas swing contracts
by Edoli, Enrico & Fiorenzani, Stefano & Ravelli, Samuele & Vargiolu, Tiziano
- 88-103 Combining day-ahead forecasts for British electricity prices
by Bordignon, Silvano & Bunn, Derek W. & Lisi, Francesco & Nan, Fany
2012, Volume 34, Issue S3
- S251-S260 The role of Asia in mitigating climate change: Results from the Asia modeling exercise
by Calvin, Katherine & Clarke, Leon & Krey, Volker & Blanford, Geoffrey & Jiang, Kejun & Kainuma, Mikiko & Kriegler, Elmar & Luderer, Gunnar & Shukla, P.R.
- S261-S271 What are the starting points? Evaluating base-year assumptions in the Asian Modeling Exercise
by Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Waldhoff, Stephanie & Clarke, Leon & Fujimori, Shinichiro
- S272-S283 Urban and rural energy use and carbon dioxide emissions in Asia
by Krey, Volker & O'Neill, Brian C. & van Ruijven, Bas & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Daioglou, Vassilis & Eom, Jiyong & Jiang, Leiwen & Nagai, Yu & Pachauri, Shonali & Ren, Xiaolin
- S284-S292 Baseline projections of energy and emissions in Asia
by Blanford, Geoffrey J. & Rose, Steven K. & Tavoni, Massimo
- S293-S305 Regional energy system variation in global models: Results from the Asian Modeling Exercise scenarios
by Clarke, Leon & Krey, Volker & Weyant, John & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav
- S306-S315 Comparing model results to national climate policy goals: Results from the Asia modeling exercise
by Calvin, Katherine & Fawcett, Allen & Kejun, Jiang
- S316-S324 Framing and modeling of a low carbon society: An overview
by Kainuma, Mikiko & Shukla, Priyadarshi R. & Jiang, Kejun
- S325-S338 Exploring the future role of Asia utilizing a Scenario Matrix Architecture and Shared Socio-economic Pathways
by Eom, Jiyong & Calvin, Kate & Clarke, Leon & Edmonds, Jae & Kim, Sonny & Kopp, Robert & Kyle, Page & Luckow, Patrick & Moss, Richard & Patel, Pralit & Wise, Marshall
- S339-S345 The effect of urbanization on energy use in India and China in the iPETS model
by O'Neill, Brian C. & Ren, Xiaolin & Jiang, Leiwen & Dalton, Michael
- S346-S358 GHG emission scenarios in Asia and the world: The key technologies for significant reduction
by Akashi, Osamu & Hijioka, Yasuaki & Masui, Toshihiko & Hanaoka, Tatsuya & Kainuma, Mikiko
- S359-S365 Decomposing the impact of alternative technology sets on future carbon emissions growth
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Schu, Kathryn & Sue Wing, Ian & Calvin, Katherine
- S366-S377 Climate mitigation under an uncertain technology future: A TIAM-World analysis
by Labriet, Maryse & Kanudia, Amit & Loulou, Richard
- S378-S390 Asia's role in mitigating climate change: A technology and sector specific analysis with ReMIND-R
by Luderer, Gunnar & Pietzcker, Robert C. & Kriegler, Elmar & Haller, Markus & Bauer, Nico
- S391-S398 Assessment of GHG emission reduction pathways in a society without carbon capture and nuclear technologies
by Okagawa, Azusa & Masui, Toshihiko & Akashi, Osamu & Hijioka, Yasuaki & Matsumoto, Kenichi & Kainuma, Mikiko
- S399-S409 Development and deployment of clean electricity technologies in Asia: A multi-scenario analysis using GTEM
by Mi, Raymond & Ahammad, Helal & Hitchins, Nina & Heyhoe, Edwina
- S410-S420 The impact of residential, commercial, and transport energy demand uncertainties in Asia on climate change mitigation
by Koljonen, Tiina & Lehtilä, Antti
- S421-S428 An assessment of the potentials of nuclear power and carbon capture and storage in the long-term global warming mitigation options based on Asian Modeling Exercise scenarios
by Mori, Shunsuke
- S429-S435 The benefit from reduced energy import bills and the importance of energy prices in GHG reduction scenarios
by Dowling, Paul & Russ, Peter
- S436-S443 A developing Asia emission trading scheme (Asia ETS)
by Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo
- S444-S450 The role of China in mitigating climate change
by Paltsev, Sergey & Morris, Jennifer & Cai, Yongxia & Karplus, Valerie & Jacoby, Henry
- S451-S458 Economic analysis of a low carbon path to 2050: A case for China, India and Japan
by Saveyn, Bert & Paroussos, Leonidas & Ciscar, Juan-Carlos
- S459-S469 Implications of greenhouse gas emission mitigation scenarios for the main Asian regions
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper & Mendoza Beltran, Angelica & Deetman, Sebastiaan & den Elzen, Michel G.J.
- S470-S480 Synergies in the Asian energy system: Climate change, energy security, energy access and air pollution
by van Vliet, Oscar & Krey, Volker & McCollum, David & Pachauri, Shonali & Nagai, Yu & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan
- S481-S486 Assessment of Copenhagen pledges with long-term implications
by Wada, Kenichi & Sano, Fuminori & Akimoto, Keigo & Homma, Takashi
- S487-S495 Low carbon and clean energy scenarios for India: Analysis of targets approach
by Shukla, Priyadarshi R. & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav
- S496-S502 Combining carbon tax and R&D subsidy for climate change mitigation
by Lim, Jong-Soo & Kim, Yong-Gun
- S503-S512 Benefits of low carbon development in a developing country: Case of Nepal
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Shakya, Shree Raj
2012, Volume 34, Issue S2
- S97-S110 The role of border carbon adjustment in unilateral climate policy: Overview of an Energy Modeling Forum study (EMF 29)
by Böhringer, Christoph & Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- S111-S126 Estimating carbon leakage and the efficiency of border adjustments in general equilibrium — Does sectoral aggregation matter?
by Caron, Justin
- S127-S142 The value-added of sectoral disaggregation: Implications on competitive consequences of climate change policies
by Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas & Voigt, Sebastian
- S143-S153 Alternative designs for tariffs on embodied carbon: A global cost-effectiveness analysis
by Böhringer, Christoph & Bye, Brita & Fæhn, Taran & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- S154-S167 Border tax adjustments in the climate policy context: CO2 versus broad-based GHG emission targeting
by Ghosh, Madanmohan & Luo, Deming & Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid & Zhu, Yunfa
- S168-S180 The relevance of process emissions for carbon leakage: A comparison of unilateral climate policy options with and without border carbon adjustment
by Bednar-Friedl, Birgit & Schinko, Thomas & Steininger, Karl W.
- S181-S189 Fossil fuel supply, leakage and the effectiveness of border measures in climate policy
by Boeters, Stefan & Bollen, Johannes
- S190-S197 Subglobal carbon policy and the competitive selection of heterogeneous firms
by Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- S198-S207 Fair, optimal or detrimental? Environmental vs. strategic use of border carbon adjustment
by Weitzel, Matthias & Hübler, Michael & Peterson, Sonja
- S208-S217 Unilateral climate policy design: Efficiency and equity implications of alternative instruments to reduce carbon leakage
by Böhringer, Christoph & Carbone, Jared C. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- S218-S227 Climate policy and fiscal constraints: Do tax interactions outweigh carbon leakage?
by Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K.
- S228-S239 A look inwards: Carbon tariffs versus internal improvements in emissions-trading systems
by Springmann, Marco
- S240-S250 Alternative approaches for levelling carbon prices in a world with fragmented carbon markets
by Lanzi, Elisa & Chateau, Jean & Dellink, Rob
2012, Volume 34, Issue S1
- S2-S6 From “Green Growth” to sound policies: An overview
by Schmalensee, Richard
- S7-S14 Energy and technology lessons since Rio
by Edmonds, James & Calvin, Katherine & Clarke, Leon & Kyle, Page & Wise, Marshall
- S15-S28 “Investments and public finance in a green, low carbon, economy”
by Carraro, Carlo & Favero, Alice & Massetti, Emanuele
- S29-S33 Financing for climate change
by Cooper, Richard N.
- S34-S42 Clean energy: Revisiting the challenges of industrial policy
by Morris, Adele C. & Nivola, Pietro S. & Schultze, Charles L.
- S43-S52 The elusive and expensive green job
by Furchtgott-Roth, Diana
- S53-S63 The potential role of carbon labeling in a green economy
by Cohen, Mark A. & Vandenbergh, Michael P.
- S64-S74 Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through operations and supply chain management
by Plambeck, Erica L.
- S75-S84 Greening Africa? Technologies, endowments and the latecomer effect
by Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J.
- S85-S93 Green growth and the efficient use of natural resources
by Reilly, John M.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 1743-1754 Ex post analysis of economic impacts from wind power development in U.S. counties
by Brown, Jason P. & Pender, John & Wiser, Ryan & Lantz, Eric & Hoen, Ben
- 1755-1762 Testing and estimating time-varying elasticities of Swiss gasoline demand
by Neto, David
- 1763-1773 Evaluating the relative strength of product-specific factors in fuel switching and stove choice decisions in Ethiopia. A discrete choice model of household preferences for clean cooking alternatives
by Takama, Takeshi & Tsephel, Stanzin & Johnson, Francis X.
- 1774-1781 Why do electricity prices jump? Empirical evidence from the Nordic electricity market
by Hellström, Jörgen & Lundgren, Jens & Yu, Haishan
- 1782-1789 Retesting the causality between energy consumption and GDP in China: Evidence from sectoral and regional analyses using dynamic panel data
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Xu, Jiao
- 1790-1798 Internal, external and location factors influencing cofiring of biomass with coal in the U.S. northern region
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Goerndt, Michael E. & Song, Nianfu & Shifley, Stephen
- 1799-1808 The effect of the financial sector on the evolution of oil prices: Analysis of the contribution of the futures market to the price discovery process in the WTI spot market
by Silvério, Renan & Szklo, Alexandre
- 1809-1818 Realized volatility and price spikes in electricity markets: The importance of observation frequency
by Ullrich, Carl J.
- 1819-1825 The importance of energy quality in energy intensive manufacturing: Evidence from panel cointegration and panel FMOLS
by Liddle, Brantley
- 1826-1833 Forecasting spot price volatility using the short-term forward curve
by Haugom, Erik & Ullrich, Carl J.
- 1834-1844 The changing demand for energy in rich and poor countries over 25years
by Seale, James L. & Solano, Alexis A.
- 1845-1853 The case for repeatable analysis with energy economy optimization models
by DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Hunter, Kevin & Sreepathi, Sarat