2015, Volume 52, Issue S1
- 142-148 The future of solar energy: A personal assessment
by Schmalensee, Richard
2015, Volume 52, Issue PB
- 255-264 Delaying the introduction of emissions trading systems—Implications for power plant investment and operation from a multi-stage decision model
by Mo, Jian-Lei & Schleich, Joachim & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying
- 265-276 Economies of scale and scope in expansion of the U.S. natural gas pipeline network
by Oliver, Matthew E.
- 277-286 A firm-level analysis of outage loss differentials and self-generation: Evidence from African business enterprises
by Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 287-298 Preferences for improved cook stoves: Evidence from rural villages in north India
by Jeuland, M.A. & Bhojvaid, V. & Kar, A. & Lewis, J.J. & Patange, O. & Pattanayak, S.K. & Ramanathan, N. & Rehman, I.H. & Tan Soo, J.S. & Ramanathan, V.
- 299-305 Comprehensive measurement of energy market integration in East Asia: An application of dynamic principal component analysis
by Zhang, Dandan & Shi, Xunpeng & Sheng, Yu
- 306-315 Hidden regimes and the demand for carbon dioxide from motor-gasoline
by Roach, Travis
2015, Volume 52, Issue PA
- 1-12 Science and the stock market: Investors' recognition of unburnable carbon
by Griffin, Paul A. & Jaffe, Amy Myers & Lont, David H. & Dominguez-Faus, Rosa
- 13-25 Growth and competition in renewable energy industries: Insights from an integrated assessment model with strategic firms
by Leibowicz, Benjamin D.
- 26-38 The global markets for coking coal and iron ore — Complementary goods, integrated mining companies and strategic behavior
by Hecking, Harald & Panke, Timo
- 39-48 Impact measurement of tariff changes when experimentation is not an option—A case study of Ontario, Canada
by Faruqui, Ahmad & Sergici, Sanem & Lessem, Neil & Mountain, Dean
- 49-54 Retail and wholesale gasoline price adjustments in response to oil price changes
by Bumpass, Donald & Ginn, Vance & Tuttle, M.H.
- 55-68 The world trade network and the environment
by Aller, Carlos & Ductor, Lorenzo & Herrerias, M.J.
- 69-86 Comparison among U.S. industrial sectors by DEA environmental assessment: Equipped with analytical capability to handle zero or negative in production factors
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan
- 87-103 Japanese fuel mix strategy after disaster of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant: Lessons from international comparison among industrial nations measured by DEA environmental assessment in time horizon
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 104-117 Pricing of forwards and other derivatives in cointegrated commodity markets
by Benth, Fred Espen & Koekebakker, Steen
- 118-126 Long-run relation and short-run dynamics in energy consumption–output relationship: International evidence from country panels with different growth rates
by Mohammadi, Hassan & Amin, Modhurima Dey
- 127-135 Energy efficiency and exporting: Evidence from firm-level data
by Roy, Jayjit & Yasar, Mahmut
- 136-141 Is there an Environmental Kuznets Curve for South Africa? A co-summability approach using a century of data
by Ben Nasr, Adnen & Gupta, Rangan & Sato, João Ricardo
- 142-150 Dynamic changes in CO2 emission performance of different types of Iranian fossil-fuel power plants
by Nabavieh, Alireza & Gholamiangonabadi, Davoud & Ahangaran, Ali Asghar
- 151-159 Governance strategies and transaction costs in a renovated electricity market
by Signorini, Guilherme & Ross, R. Brent & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 160-175 Interactions between oil and financial markets — Do conditions of financial stress matter?
by Wan, Jer-Yuh & Kao, Chung-Wei
- 176-182 Structural breaks and electricity prices: Further evidence on the role of climate policy uncertainties in the Australian electricity market
by Apergis, Nicholas & Lau, Marco Chi Keung
- 183-194 Asymmetric pricing of diesel at its source
by Valadkhani, Abbas & Smyth, Russell & Vahid, Farshid
- 195-206 An analytical approach to activating demand elasticity with a demand response mechanism
by Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel
- 207-216 Variable selection in the analysis of energy consumption–growth nexus
by Camarero, Mariam & Forte, Anabel & Garcia-Donato, Gonzalo & Mendoza, Yurena & Ordoñez, Javier
- 217-227 Policy induced price volatility transmission: Linking the U.S. crude oil, corn and plastics markets
by Jiang, Jingze & Marsh, Thomas L. & Tozer, Peter R.
- 228-239 The increase in Brazilian household income and its impact on CO2 emissions: Evidence for 2003 and 2009 from input–output tables
by Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro & Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Vale, Vinicius de Almeida
- 240-245 Testing fractional persistence and non-linearities in the natural gas market: An application of non-linear deterministic terms based on Chebyshev polynomials in time
by Yaya, OlaOluwa Simon & Gil-Alana, Luis Alberiko & Carcel, Hector
- 246-253 Convergence and persistence in per capita energy use among OECD countries: Revisited using confidence intervals
by Fallahi, Firouz & Voia, Marcel-Cristian
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-8 Consumers' willingness to pay for green electricity: A meta-analysis of the literature
by Sundt, Swantje & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 9-20 Cross-border effects of capacity mechanisms: Do uncoordinated market design changes contradict the goals of the European market integration?
by Meyer, Roland & Gore, Olga
- 21-30 Energy efficiency in the transport sector in the EU-27: A dynamic dematerialization analysis
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R. & Ziolkowski, Bozydar
- 31-44 Are benefits from oil–stocks diversification gone? New evidence from a dynamic copula and high frequency data
by Avdulaj, Krenar & Barunik, Jozef
- 45-53 Energy efficiency of selected OECD countries: A slacks based model with undesirable outputs
by Apergis, Nicholas & Aye, Goodness C. & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gupta, Rangan & Wanke, Peter
- 54-66 The nexus between oil price and Russia's real exchange rate: Better paths via unconditional vs conditional analysis
by Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 67-76 Index decomposition analysis with multidimensional and multilevel energy data
by Ang, B.W. & Wang, H.
- 77-87 Impact of energy prices and cellulosic biomass supply on agriculture, energy, and the environment: An integrated modeling approach
by Dodder, Rebecca S. & Kaplan, P. Ozge & Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla & Secchi, Silvia & Kurkalova, Lyubov A.
- 88-98 A deterministic parametric metafrontier Luenberger indicator for measuring environmentally-sensitive productivity growth: A Korean fossil-fuel power case
by Zhang, Ning & Wang, Bing
- 99-110 Value-at-Risk estimation of energy commodities: A long-memory GARCH–EVT approach
by Youssef, Manel & Belkacem, Lotfi & Mokni, Khaled
- 111-124 Drivers of regional decarbonization through 2100: A multi-model decomposition analysis
by Marcucci, Adriana & Fragkos, Panagiotis
- 125-134 The demand for transport fuels in Turkey
by Hasanov, Mübariz
- 135-148 A harmonized calculation model for transforming EU bottom-up energy efficiency indicators into empirical estimates of policy impacts
by Horowitz, Marvin J. & Bertoldi, Paolo
- 149-156 Nonlinear causality between crude oil price and exchange rate: A comparative study of China and India
by Prasad Bal, Debi & Narayan Rath, Badri
- 157-165 Retail price effects of feed-in tariff regulation
by Costa-Campi, Maria Teresa & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa
- 166-176 Electricity consumption and economic growth in Nigeria: A revisit of the energy-growth debate
by Iyke, Bernard Njindan
- 177-187 An empirical model comparison for valuing crack spread options
by Mahringer, Steffen & Prokopczuk, Marcel
- 188-203 The feasibility, costs, and environmental implications of large-scale biomass energy
by Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John M.
- 204-214 Forecasting gasoline prices in the presence of Edgeworth Price Cycles
by Noel, Michael D. & Chu, Lanlan
- 215-226 Fine structure of the price–demand relationship in the electricity market: Multi-scale correlation analysis
by Afanasyev, Dmitriy O. & Fedorova, Elena A. & Popov, Viktor U.
- 227-235 Convergence of carbon dioxide performance across Swedish industrial sectors: An environmental index approach
by Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik
- 236-251 Electric sector capacity planning under uncertainty: Climate policy and natural gas in the US
by Bistline, John E.
- 252-260 Driving factors behind carbon dioxide emissions in China: A modified production-theoretical decomposition analysis
by Wang, Qunwei & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Chiu, Ching-Ren
- 261-274 Effects of oil price shocks on the stock market performance: Do nature of shocks and economies matter?
by Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho
- 275-287 Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Abbas, Faisal & Anis, Omri
- 288-299 Bidding behavior in the Chilean electricity market
by Bustos-Salvagno, Javier
- 300-311 Linear and nonlinear Granger causality investigation between carbon market and crude oil market: A multi-scale approach
by Yu, Lean & Li, Jingjing & Tang, Ling & Wang, Shuai
- 312-319 Trading on mean-reversion in energy futures markets
by Lubnau, Thorben & Todorova, Neda
- 320-328 A dynamic multi-stage data envelopment analysis model with application to energy consumption in the cotton industry
by Khalili-Damghani, Kaveh & Tavana, Madjid & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J. & Mohtasham, Sima
- 329-345 DEA environmental assessment in time horizon: Radial approach for Malmquist index measurement on petroleum companies
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 346-353 Investigating the value of fusion energy using the Global Change Assessment Model
by Turnbull, D. & Glaser, A. & Goldston, R.J.
- 354-364 The effect of global oil price shocks on China's agricultural commodities
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Qu, Xuqin
- 365-382 Hydro resource management, risk aversion and equilibrium in an incomplete electricity market setting
by Rodilla, Pablo & García-González, Javier & Baíllo, Álvaro & Cerisola, Santiago & Batlle, Carlos
- 383-393 Modelling interregional links in electricity price spikes
by Clements, A.E. & Herrera, R. & Hurn, A.S.
- 394-406 Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David
- 407-416 Renewable energy, subsidies, and the WTO: Where has the ‘green’ gone?
by Bougette, Patrice & Charlier, Christophe
- 417-429 Regional distribution of photovoltaic deployment in the UK and its determinants: A spatial econometric approach
by Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Yildirim, Julide & Connor, Peter M.
- 430-444 Forecasting day ahead electricity spot prices: The impact of the EXAA to other European electricity markets
by Ziel, Florian & Steinert, Rick & Husmann, Sven
- 445-454 Driving factors of carbon embodied in China's provincial exports
by Zhang, Youguo & Tang, Zhipeng
- 455-465 Extreme risk spillovers between crude oil and stock markets
by Du, Limin & He, Yanan
- 466-474 Firm ownership, China's export related emissions, and the responsibility issue
by Jiang, Xuemei & Guan, Dabo & Zhang, Jin & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher
- 475-483 The determinants of residential gas demand in Ireland
by Harold, Jason & Lyons, Seán & Cullinan, John
- 484-492 Infrastructure investments for power trade and transmission in ASEAN+2: Costs, benefits, long-term contracts and prioritized developments
by Li, Yanfei & Chang, Youngho
- 493-502 Directional shadow price estimation of CO2, SO2 and NOx in the United States coal power industry 1990–2010
by Lee, Chia-Yen & Zhou, Peng
- 503-509 Hedging strategies in energy markets: The case of electricity retailers
by Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun & Goutte, Stéphane & Porcher, Simon & Porcher, Thomas
- 510-520 Dynamic steam coal market integration: Evidence from rolling cointegration analysis
by Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir
- 521-529 Differentiated products, increasing returns to scale and heterogeneous firms in a CGE model of the Australian coal sector
by Waschik, Robert
- 530-543 Methods for including income distribution in global CGE models for long-term climate change research
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & O’Neill, Brian C. & Chateau, Jean
- 544-552 Should we resurrect ‘TIPP flottante’ if oil price booms again? Specific taxes as fuel consumer price stabilizers
by Di Giacomo, Marina & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Scervini, Francesco & Turati, Gilberto
- 553-559 Splitting nuclear parks or not? The third party liability role
by Mondello, Gérard
- 560-569 Emission permits and the announcement of realized emissions: Price impact, trading volume, and volatilities
by Hitzemann, Steffen & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin
- 570-580 Assessing environmental performance trends in the transport industry: Eco-innovation or catching-up?
by Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J.
- 581-589 Why have greenhouse emissions in RGGI states declined? An econometric attribution to economic, energy market, and policy factors
by Murray, Brian C. & Maniloff, Peter T.
- 590-598 Oil volatility shocks and the stock markets of oil-importing MENA economies: A tale from the financial crisis
by Bouri, Elie
- 599-608 Forecasting the real prices of crude oil under economic and statistical constraints
by Wang, Yudong & Liu, Li & Diao, Xundi & Wu, Chongfeng
- 609-621 Revealing the political decision toward Chinese carbon abatement: Based on equity and efficiency criteria
by Ni, Jinlan & Wei, Chu & Du, Limin
- 622-632 Taxation of nuclear rents: Benefits, drawbacks, and alternatives
by Morbee, J. & Himpens, P. & Proost, S.
- 633-641 Global energy use: Decoupling or convergence?
by Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I.
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-12 Modeling oil price–US stock nexus: A VARMA–BEKK–AGARCH approach
by Salisu, Afees A. & Oloko, Tirimisiyu F.
- 13-17 Environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: The case of Arctic countries
by Baek, Jungho
- 18-26 Measuring eco-efficiency based on green indicators and potentials in energy saving and undesirable output abatement
by Rashidi, Kamran & Farzipoor Saen, Reza
- 27-32 Predicting gasoline prices using Michigan survey data
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 33-46 The pricing behavior of Italian gas stations: Some evidence from the Cuneo retail fuel market
by Alderighi, Marco & Baudino, Marco
- 47-62 How do U.S. stock returns respond differently to oil price shocks pre-crisis, within the financial crisis, and post-crisis?
by Tsai, Chun-Li
- 63-69 Relationship between ethanol and gasoline: AIDS approach
by Tenkorang, Frank & Dority, Bree L. & Bridges, Deborah & Lam, Eddery
- 70-79 Crude oil trade and current account deficits
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 80-95 Economic and environmental impact analysis of carbon tariffs on Chinese exports
by Dong, Yanli & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Hagiwara, Taiji
- 96-104 Measuring energy rebound effect in the Chinese economy: An economic accounting approach
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 105-116 Coal mining, economic development, and the natural resources curse
by Betz, Michael R. & Partridge, Mark D. & Farren, Michael & Lobao, Linda
- 117-124 How price inelastic is demand for gasoline in fuel-subsidizing economies?
by Arzaghi, Mohammad & Squalli, Jay
- 125-139 Environmental assessment on coal-fired power plants in U.S. north-east region by DEA non-radial measurement
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 140-153 Carbon dioxide emission standards for U.S. power plants: An efficiency analysis perspective
by Hampf, Benjamin & Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
- 154-168 European natural gas seasonal effects on futures hedging
by Martínez, Beatriz & Torró, Hipòlit
- 169-177 Breaks, trends, and unit roots in spot prices for crude oil and petroleum products
by Sun, Jingwei & Shi, Wendong
- 178-189 Consumers' willingness to pay for renewable and nuclear energy: A comparative analysis between the US and Japan
by Murakami, Kayo & Ida, Takanori & Tanaka, Makoto & Friedman, Lee
- 190-201 Preference and lifestyle heterogeneity among potential plug-in electric vehicle buyers
by Axsen, Jonn & Bailey, Joseph & Castro, Marisol Andrea
- 202-206 A static deterministic linear peak-load pricing model for the electricity industry: Application to the Peruvian case
by Alayo, Hans & García, Raúl
- 207-214 A multi-factor model with time-varying and seasonal risk premiums for the natural gas market
by Shao, Chengwu & Bhar, Ramaprasad & Colwell, David B.
- 215-226 Energy import resilience with input–output linear programming models
by He, Peijun & Ng, Tsan Sheng & Su, Bin
- 227-239 Forecasting day-ahead electricity prices: Utilizing hourly prices
by Raviv, Eran & Bouwman, Kees E. & van Dijk, Dick
- 240-250 Small might be beautiful, but bigger performs better: Scale economies in “green” refurbishments of apartment housing
by Michelsen, Claus & Rosenschon, Sebastian & Schulz, Christian
- 251-263 An assessment of proposed energy resource tax reform in Russia: A static general equilibrium analysis
by Orlov, Anton
- 264-272 Equity market implied volatility and energy prices: A double threshold GARCH approach
by Cochran, Steven J. & Mansur, Iqbal & Odusami, Babatunde
- 273-285 Economic modelling of energy services: Rectifying misspecified energy demand functions
by Hunt, Lester C. & Ryan, David L.
- 286-293 Drivers of cost reduction in solar photovoltaics
by Pillai, Unni
- 294-305 Carbon emissions embodied in demand–supply chains in China
by Liu, Hongguang & Liu, Weidong & Fan, Xiaomei & Zou, Wei
- 306-314 Energy trade efficiency and its determinants: A Malmquist index approach
by Sheng, Yu & Wu, Yanrui & Shi, Xunpeng & Zhang, Dandan
- 315-323 Market power issues in the reformed Russian electricity supply industry
by Chernenko, Nadia
- 324-336 The impact of outages on prices and investment in the U.S. oil refining industry
by Chesnes, Matthew
- 337-347 An approach to computing marginal land use change carbon intensities for bioenergy in policy applications
by Wise, Marshall & Hodson, Elke L. & Mignone, Bryan K. & Clarke, Leon & Waldhoff, Stephanie & Luckow, Patrick
- 351-358 Applied econometrics and implications for energy economics research
by Smyth, Russell & Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 359-363 On the use of panel cointegration tests in energy economics
by Westerlund, Joakim & Thuraisamy, Kannan & Sharma, Susan
- 364-378 OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- 379-390 Do oil spot and futures prices move together?
by Chang, Chun-Ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 391-402 A unit root model for trending time-series energy variables
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng
2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-8 Rockets and feathers meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the oil–gasoline asymmetry on the international markets
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Lunackova, Petra
- 9-22 Review of cost estimates for uranium recovery from seawater
by Lindner, Harry & Schneider, Erich
- 23-32 Investigating dynamic conditional correlation between crude oil and fuels in non-linear framework: The financial and economic role of structural breaks
by Block, Alexander Souza & Righi, Marcelo Brutti & Schlender, Sérgio Guilherme & Coronel, Daniel Arruda
- 33-43 Energy-saving and emission-abatement potential of Chinese coal-fired power enterprise: A non-parametric analysis
by Wei, Chu & Löschel, Andreas & Liu, Bing
- 44-59 A regime switching approach for hedging tanker shipping freight rates
by Alizadeh, Amir H. & Huang, Chih-Yueh & van Dellen, Stefan
- 60-71 Expected commodity returns and pricing models
by Cortazar, Gonzalo & Kovacevic, Ivo & Schwartz, Eduardo S.
- 72-81 Predictability of price movements in deregulated electricity markets
by Uritskaya, Olga Y. & Uritsky, Vadim M.
- 82-92 Downstream integration of natural gas prices across U.S. states: Evidence from deregulation regime shifts
by Apergis, Nicholas & Bowden, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 93-103 The rebound effect for automobile travel: Asymmetric response to price changes and novel features of the 2000s
by Hymel, Kent M. & Small, Kenneth A.
- 104-112 China's energy saving potential from the perspective of energy efficiency advantages of foreign-invested enterprises
by Jiang, Xuemei & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher
- 113-121 Productivity growth, technical change and economies of scale of Korean fossil-fuel generation companies, 2001–2012: A dual approach
by Oh, Dong-hyun
- 122-131 Tariff regulation with energy efficiency goals
by Abrardi, Laura & Cambini, Carlo
- 132-140 Oil price risk exposure and the cross-section of stock returns: The case of net exporting countries
by Demirer, Rıza & Jategaonkar, Shrikant P. & Khalifa, Ahmed A.A.
- 141-148 The mitigating effect of strategic behavior on the net benefits of a direct load control program
by Lang, Corey & Okwelum, Edson
- 149-156 An empirical analysis of energy cost pass-through to CO2 emission prices
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 157-167 Short-term uncertainty in long-term energy system models — A case study of wind power in Denmark
by Seljom, Pernille & Tomasgard, Asgeir
- 168-181 Do manufacturing firms react to energy prices? Evidence from Italy
by Bardazzi, Rossella & Oropallo, Filippo & Pazienza, Maria Grazia
- 182-191 Regionally-varying and regionally-uniform electricity pricing policies compared across four usage categories
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K.
- 192-202 Electricity consumption and economic development: Are countries converging to a common trend?
by Kim, Young Se
- 203-216 Large scale scenario analysis of future low carbon energy options
by Olaleye, Olaitan & Baker, Erin
- 217-226 Exploring the drivers' side of the “blend wall”: U.S. consumer preferences for ethanol blend fuels
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Cai, Zhen & Mohebalian, Phillip & Thompson, Wyatt
- 227-238 Do exchange rates respond asymmetrically to shocks in the crude oil market?
by Atems, Bebonchu & Kapper, Devin & Lam, Eddery
- 239-256 China's regional sustainability and diversified resource allocation: DEA environmental assessment on economic development and air pollution
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan
- 257-273 Common risk factors of infrastructure investments
by Ben Ammar, Semir & Eling, Martin
- 274-281 Decomposing changes in CO2 emission inequality over time: The roles of re-ranking and changes in per capita CO2 emission disparities
by Mussini, Mauro & Grossi, Luigi
- 282-292 While visitors conserve, residents splurge: Patterns and changes in energy consumption, 1997-2007
by Nasseri, Iman & Assané, Djeto & Konan, Denise Eby
- 293-300 The overnight risk premium in electricity forward contracts
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Hagen, Liv Aune & Nygård, Maria Tandberg & Smith-Sivertsen, Ragnhild & Sollie, Johan M.
- 301-307 Drought, ethanol, and livestock
by Hao, Na & Colson, Gregory & Seong, Byeongchan & Park, Cheolwoo & Wetzstein, Michael
- 308-316 Competitiveness assessment of Iran's restructured electricity market
by Nazemi, Ali & Mashayekhi, Mehdi
- 317-327 Regime switching model of US crude oil and stock market prices: 1859 to 2013
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M.
- 328-335 The stochastic effects on the Brazilian Electrical Sector
by Ferreira, Pedro Guilherme Costa & Oliveira, Fernando Luiz Cyrino & Souza, Reinaldo Castro
- 336-349 Incentive mechanisms to promote energy efficiency programs in power distribution companies
by Osorio, Karim & Sauma, Enzo
- 350-358 Exogenous impacts on the links between energy and agricultural commodity markets
by Han, Liyan & Zhou, Yimin & Yin, Libo
- 359-369 Multi-objective regulations on transportation fuels: Comparing renewable fuel mandates and emission standards
by Rajagopal, D. & Plevin, R. & Hochman, G. & Zilberman, D.
- 370-379 Economic curtailment of intermittent renewable energy sources
by Henriot, Arthur
- 380-389 Sources of production inefficiency and productivity growth in China: A global data envelopment analysis
by Wang, Zhaohua & Feng, Chao
- 390-401 Does urbanization affect energy intensities across provinces in China?Long-run elasticities estimation using dynamic panels with heterogeneous slopes
by Ma, Ben
- 402-419 The cost of solar-centric renewable portfolio standards and reducing coal power generation using Arizona as a case study
by Considine, Timothy J. & Manderson, Edward J.M.
- 420-429 Productive energy use and economic growth: Energy, physical and human capital relationships
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 430-439 Understanding rig rate formation in the Gulf of Mexico
by Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje
- 440-450 Residential energy expenditures and the relevance of changes in household circumstances
by Longhi, Simonetta
- 451-459 A method for analyzing pollution control policies: Application to SO2 emissions in China
by Li, Xu & Wu, Xiaole & Zhang, Fuqiang
- 460-471 The role of energy productivity in U.S. agriculture
by Ball, V.E. & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D.
- 472-481 Socio-economic determinants of charcoal expenditures in Tanzania: Evidence from panel data
by D'Agostino, Anthony L. & Urpelainen, Johannes & Xu, Alice
- 482-491 The impact of advanced biofuels on aviation emissions and operations in the U.S
by Winchester, Niven & Malina, Robert & Staples, Mark D. & Barrett, Steven R.H.
- 492-506 An assessment of optimal gas pricing in Russia: A CGE approach
by Orlov, Anton
- 507-515 White certificates — Energy efficiency programs under private information of consumers
by Wirl, Franz
- 516-522 Effects of energy price rise on investment: Firm level evidence from Indian manufacturing sector
by Sadath, Anver C. & Acharya, Rajesh H.
- 523-530 The dark side of the sun: How solar power production affects the market value of solar and gas sources
by Clò, Stefano & D'Adamo, Gaetano
- 531-539 Emission abatement: Untangling the impacts of the EU ETS and the economic crisis
by Bel, Germà & Joseph, Stephan
- 540-549 Analyzing volatility spillovers and hedging between oil and stock markets: Evidence from wavelet analysis
by Khalfaoui, R. & Boutahar, M. & Boubaker, H.
- 550-557 Modeling the dynamics of carbon emission performance in China: A parametric Malmquist index approach
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 558-569 Lowering Saudi Arabia's fuel consumption and energy system costs without increasing end consumer prices
by Matar, Walid & Murphy, Frederic & Pierru, Axel & Rioux, Bertrand
- 570-580 Asymmetric impacts of the determinants of energy intensity in Nigeria
by Adom, Philip Kofi
- 581-587 Boom or bust? Mapping out the known unknowns of global shale gas production potential
by Hilaire, Jérôme & Bauer, Nico & Brecha, Robert J.
- 588-598 How do correlations of crude oil prices co-move? A grey correlation-based wavelet perspective
by Jia, Xiaoliang & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Sun, Xiaoqi & Huang, Xuan
- 599-609 A new approach to measuring the rebound effect associated to energy efficiency improvements: An application to the US residential energy demand
by Orea, Luis & Llorca, Manuel & Filippini, Massimo
- 610-619 Local employment impact from competing energy sources: Shale gas versus wind generation in Texas
by Hartley, Peter R. & Medlock, Kenneth B. & Temzelides, Ted & Zhang, Xinya
- 620-628 Measuring fuel poverty in France: Which households are the most fuel vulnerable?
by Legendre, Bérangère & Ricci, Olivia
- 629-638 On the relationships between CO2 emissions, energy consumption and income: The importance of time variation
by Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sato, João Ricardo
- 639-648 What drives the formation of global oil trade patterns?
by Zhang, Hai-Ying & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 649-659 A novel hybrid method for crude oil price forecasting
by Zhang, Jin-Liang & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Zhang, Lu
- 660-668 Risk management and the stated investment costs by independent power producers
by Kashi, Bahman
- 669-675 Oil prices and the global economy: A general equilibrium analysis
by Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 676-686 Impact of policies and subsidies in agribusiness: The case of oil palm and biofuels in Colombia
by Castiblanco, Carmenza & Moreno, Alvaro & Etter, Andrés
- 687-697 Assessing the role of renewable energy policies in landfill gas to energy projects
by Li, Shanjun & Yoo, Han Kyul & Macauley, Molly & Palmer, Karen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 698-710 Commodity price excess co-movement from a historical perspective: 1900–2010
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 711-717 Does the use of renewable energy sources mitigate CO2 emissions? A reassessment of the US evidence
by Jaforullah, Mohammad & King, Alan
- 718-726 Performance of utility based hedges
by Cotter, John & Hanly, Jim
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-6 A note on using the Hodrick–Prescott filter in electricity markets
by Weron, Rafał & Zator, Michał
- 7-17 Economics of co-firing coal and biomass: An application to Western Canada
by Johnston, Craig M.T. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 18-23 Has oil price predicted stock returns for over a century?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Gupta, Rangan
- 24-31 Energy distribution and economic growth: An empirical test for China
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Sun, Puyang & Xu, Qiqin
- 32-45 Is there dependence and systemic risk between oil and renewable energy stock prices?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 46-60 Structural breaks, dynamic correlations, asymmetric volatility transmission, and hedging strategies for petroleum prices and USD exchange rate
by Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yoon, Seong-Min