2008, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 1536-1567 Electricity reform in Argentina: Lessons for developing countries
by Pollitt, Michael
- 1568-1576 The competitive role of the transmission system in price-regulated power industries
by Arellano, M. Soledad & Serra, Pablo
- 1577-1602 Modeling climate feedbacks to electricity demand: The case of China
by Asadoorian, Malcolm O. & Eckaus, Richard S. & Schlosser, C. Adam
- 1603-1624 The impact of electricity market liberalization in Turkey: "Free consumer" and distributional monopoly cases
by Bahçe, Serdal & Taymaz, Erol
- 1625-1647 Capacity commitment and price volatility in a competitive electricity market
by Tishler, Asher & Milstein, Irena & Woo, Chi-Keung
- 1648-1658 A new model to evaluate the dynamic adaptation of an electric distribution system
by Garcia, E. & Schweickardt, G. & Andreoni, A.
- 1659-1671 Electricity wholesale market prices in Europe: Convergence?
by Zachmann, Georg
- 1672-1692 Applying models for ordinal logistic regression to the analysis of household electricity consumption classes in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
by Fuks, Mauricio & Salazar, Esther
- 1693-1711 Inflow shortages in deregulated power markets -- Reasons for concern?
by Bye, Torstein & Bruvoll, Annegrete & Aune, Finn Roar
- 1712-1727 Storage and the electricity forward premium
by Douglas, Stratford & Popova, Julia
- 1728-1759 A critical survey of agent-based wholesale electricity market models
by Weidlich, Anke & Veit, Daniel
- 1760-1775 Electricity prices and cross-border trade: Volume and strategy effects
by Parisio, Lucia & Bosco, Bruno
- 1776-1797 Intra-day and regime-switching dynamics in electricity price formation
by Karakatsani, Nektaria V. & Bunn, Derek W.
- 1798-1808 Aggregate industrial energy consumer response to wholesale prices in the restructured Texas electricity market
by Zarnikau, Jay & Hallett, Ian
- 1809-1830 Entry into the electricity market: Uncertainty, competition, and mothballing options
by Takashima, Ryuta & Goto, Makoto & Kimura, Hiroshi & Madarame, Haruki
- 1831-1849 Fuel mix diversification incentives in liberalized electricity markets: A Mean-Variance Portfolio theory approach
by Roques, Fabien A. & Newbery, David M. & Nuttall, William J.
- 1850-1881 Valuing flexibility: The case of an Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle power plant
by Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M.
- 1882-1908 A real options evaluation model for the diffusion prospects of new renewable power generation technologies
by Kumbaroglu, Gürkan & Madlener, Reinhard & Demirel, Mustafa
- 1909-1932 Real option valuation of free destination in long-term liquefied natural gas supplies
by Yepes Rodriguez, Ramón
- 1933-1950 Evaluating the power investment options with uncertainty in climate policy
by Yang, Ming & Blyth, William & Bradley, Richard & Bunn, Derek & Clarke, Charlie & Wilson, Tom
- 1951-1956 The manufacturing base under energy price uncertainty
by Alghalith, Moawia
- 1957-1972 Energy conservation, expectations and uncertainty
by Wirl, Franz
- 1973-1989 The economics of wind power with energy storage
by Benitez, Liliana E. & Benitez, Pablo C. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 1990-2008 Space and time: Wind in an investment planning model
by Neuhoff, Karsten & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Butler, Lucy & Cust, Jim & Hoexter, Harriet & Keats, Kim & Kreczko, Adam & Sinden, Graham
- 2009-2027 European Emission Trading Scheme and competitiveness: A case study on the iron and steel industry
by Demailly, Damien & Quirion, Philippe
- 2028-2049 Emissions trading beyond Europe: Linking schemes in a post-Kyoto world
by Anger, Niels
- 2050-2071 Energy taxation in a small, open economy: Social efficiency gains versus industrial concerns
by Bjertnæs, Geir H. & Fæhn, Taran
2008, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 679-687 A test of vertical economies for non-vertically integrated firms: The case of rural electric cooperatives
by Greer, Monica L.
- 688-695 Hybrid revenue caps and incentive regulation
by Lantz, Björn
- 696-714 The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing
by Matsukawa, Isamu
- 715-731 Consolidation and ownership trends of nonfederal hydropower generating assets, 1980-2003
by Kosnik, Lea
- 732-747 The welfare effects of unbundling gas storage and distribution
by Breton, Michèle & Kharbach, Mohammed
- 748-765 Asymmetric price responses, market integration and market power: A study of the U.S. natural gas market
by Murry, Donald & Zhu, Zhen
- 766-788 A strategic model of European gas supply (GASMOD)
by Holz, Franziska & von Hirschhausen, Christian & Kemfert, Claudia
- 789-806 An ex-post welfare analysis of natural gas regulation in the industrial sector
by Arano, Kathleen G. & Blair, Benjamin F.
- 807-817 Interpreting concentration indices in the secondary market for natural gas transportation: The implication of pipeline residual rights
by Doane, Michael J. & McAfee, R. Preston & Nayyar, Ashish & Williams, Michael A.
- 818-828 Price dynamics in the market for Liquid Petroleum Gas transport
by Adland, Roar & Jia, Haiying & Lu, Jing
- 829-846 UK gas markets: The market price of risk and applications to multiple interruptible supply contracts
by Cartea, Álvaro & Williams, Thomas
- 847-855 Oil prices and economic activity: An asymmetric cointegration approach
by Lardic, Sandrine & Mignon, Valérie
- 856-888 Oil prices, inflation and interest rates in a structural cointegrated VAR model for the G-7 countries
by Cologni, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo
- 889-904 A generalized pattern matching approach for multi-step prediction of crude oil price
by Fan, Ying & Liang, Qiang & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 905-918 A new approach for crude oil price analysis based on Empirical Mode Decomposition
by Zhang, Xun & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang
- 919-936 Are oil shocks permanent or temporary? Panel data evidence from crude oil and NGL production in 60 countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell
- 937-961 Market structure and price adjustment in the U.S. wholesale gasoline markets
by Oladunjoye, Olusegun
- 962-985 Can the dynamics of the term structure of petroleum futures be forecasted? Evidence from major markets
by Chantziara, Thalia & Skiadopoulos, George
- 986-997 Does oil move equity prices? A global view
by Nandha, Mohan & Faff, Robert
- 998-1010 Oil prices and the stock prices of alternative energy companies
by Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry
- 1011-1019 Discount rates, equity weights and the social cost of carbon
by Hope, Chris
- 1020-1036 An extension to Sun's decomposition methodology: The Path Based approach
by Fernández, Esteban & Fernández, Paula
- 1037-1053 China's changing energy intensity trend: A decomposition analysis
by Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I.
- 1054-1067 Decomposition of aggregate CO2 emissions: A production-theoretical approach
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W.
- 1068-1080 Decomposition of US manufacturing energy intensity and elasticities of components with respect to energy prices
by Lescaroux, François
- 1081-1097 Common and unique factors influencing daily swap returns in the Nordic electricity market, 1997-2005
by Frestad, Dennis
- 1098-1115 Market price of risk implied by Asian-style electricity options and futures
by Weron, Rafal
- 1116-1157 Stochastic modeling of financial electricity contracts
by Benth, Fred Espen & Koekebakker, Steen
- 1158-1172 On transition probabilities of regime switching in electricity prices
by Kanamura, Takashi & O[combining macron]hashi, Kazuhiko
- 1173-1191 Estimation of value-at-risk for energy commodities via fat-tailed GARCH models
by Hung, Jui-Cheng & Lee, Ming-Chih & Liu, Hung-Chun
- 1192-1207 Accuracy and efficiency in the U.S. Department of Energy's short-term supply forecasts
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R. & Boris, Keith
- 1208-1231 Assessing the long-term system value of intermittent electric generation technologies
by Lamont, Alan D.
- 1232-1245 Does it matter when a power outage occurs? -- A choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to avoid power outages
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter
- 1246-1262 A choice modelling analysis on the similarity between distribution utilities' and industrial customers' price and quality preferences
by Söderberg, Magnus
- 1263-1278 Modeling and forecasting energy consumption in China: Implications for Chinese energy demand and imports in 2020
by Adams, F. Gerard & Shachmurove, Yochanan
2008, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 193-211 The impacts of EU CO2 emissions trading on electricity markets and electricity consumers in Finland
by Kara, M. & Syri, S. & Lehtila, A. & Helynen, S. & Kekkonen, V. & Ruska, M. & Forsstrom, J.
- 212-229 Estimation of cost-effectiveness of the Finnish electricity distribution utilities
by Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli
- 230-248 Long-term price and environmental effects in a liberalised electricity market
by Lise, Wietze & Kruseman, Gideon
- 249-270 Can generalized distribution factors lead to "objective" transmission toll allocations Some lessons from the recent Chilean experience
by Galetovic, Alexander & Palma-Behnke, Rodrigo
- 271-289 Former Soviet Union oil production and GDP decline: Granger causality and the multi-cycle Hubbert curve
by Reynolds, Douglas B. & Kolodziej, Marek
- 290-302 Empirical analysis of optimal strategic petroleum reserve in China
by Wei, Yi-Ming & Wu, Gang & Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui
- 303-320 Exploration economics in a regulated petroleum province: The case of the Norwegian Continental Shelf
by Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter
- 321-332 How Does ANWR Exploration Affect OPEC Behavior --A Simulation Study of an Open-loop Cournot-Nash Game
by Yang, Zili
- 333-351 Determinants of OPEC production: Implications for OPEC behavior
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Bradford, Andrew & Belanger, Laura H. & Mclaughlin, John P. & Miki, Yosuke
- 352-370 The oil reserves production relationship
by Pickering, Andrew
- 371-396 Does oilrig activity react to oil price changes An empirical investigation
by Ringlund, Guro Bornes & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje
- 397-408 The effects of resource depletion on coal mining productivity
by Rodriguez, Xose Anton & Arias, Carlos
- 409-424 On the sources of technological change: What do the models assume
by Clarke, Leon & Weyant, John & Edmonds, Jae
- 425-448 A climate-change policy induced shift from innovations in carbon-energy production to carbon-energy savings
by Gerlagh, Reyer
- 449-464 Beyond case studies: Barriers to energy efficiency in commerce and the services sector
by Schleich, Joachim & Gruber, Edelgard
- 465-486 Investment in risky R&D programs in the face of climate uncertainty
by Baker, Erin & Adu-Bonnah, Kwame
- 487-502 Emissions pricing, spillovers, and public investment in environmentally friendly technologies
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 503-516 Willingness to pay for energy-saving measures in residential buildings
by Banfi, Silvia & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Jakob, Martin
- 517-546 Fuel demand elasticities for energy and environmental policies: Indian sample survey evidence
by Gundimeda, Haripriya & Kohlin, Gunnar
- 547-573 The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to climate policy modeling: Electric power technology detail in a social accounting framework
by Sue Wing, Ian
- 574-596 Combining bottom-up and top-down
by Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 597-605 Analysis of commodity prices with the particle filter
by Aiube, Fernando Antonio Lucena & Baidya, Tara Keshar Nanda & Tito, Edison Americo Huarsaya
- 606-620 Metal volatility in presence of oil and interest rate shocks
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yuan, Yuan
- 621-641 Estimating the commodity market price of risk for energy prices
by Kolos, Sergey P. & Ronn, Ehud I.
- 642-675 Population aging and future carbon emissions in the United States
by Dalton, Michael & O'Neill, Brian & Prskawetz, Alexia & Jiang, Leiwen & Pitkin, John
2008, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-14 Measuring environmental performance under different environmental DEA technologies
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 15-38 Technical efficiency and impacts of deregulation: An analysis of three functions in U.S. electric power utilities during the period from 1992 through 2000
by Goto, Mika & Tsutsui, Miki
- 39-58 Cost and quality gains from diversification and vertical integration in the electricity industry: A DEA approach
by Arocena, Pablo
- 59-75 Efficiency analysis of hydroelectric generating plants: A case study for Portugal
by Barros, Carlos Pestana
- 76-96 Energy use efficiency in U.S. manufacturing: A nonparametric analysis
by Mukherjee, Kankana
- 97-112 Allocation decisions in network industries
by Bolle, Friedel
- 113-147 A complementarity model for solving stochastic natural gas market equilibria
by Zhuang, Jifang & Gabriel, Steven A.
- 148-172 Unique supply function equilibrium with capacity constraints
by Holmberg, Par
- 173-191 An analysis of capacity and price trajectories for the Ontario electricity market using dynamic Nash equilibrium under uncertainty
by Genc, Talat S. & Sen, Suvrajeet
2007, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 1131-1134 Changes at energy economics
by Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P.
- 1135-1140 Energy consumption and economic activities in Iran
by Zamani, Mehrzad
- 1141-1150 The electricity consumption and GDP nexus for the Fiji Islands
by Kumar Narayan, Paresh & Singh, Baljeet
- 1151-1165 The relationship between energy and production: Evidence from Turkish manufacturing industry
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan
- 1166-1178 Energy consumption and GDP in Turkey: Is there a co[hyphen (true graphic)]integration relationship?
by Lise, Wietze & Van Montfort, Kees
- 1179-1191 Electricity consumption and economic growth in China: Cointegration and co-feature analysis
by Yuan, Jiahai & Zhao, Changhong & Yu, Shunkun & Hu, Zhaoguang
- 1192-1205 Electricity consumption and economic growth: Bounds and causality analyses of OPEC members
by Squalli, Jay
- 1206-1223 Energy consumption and GDP revisited: A panel analysis of developed and developing countries
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping
- 1224-1232 Energy consumption and projected growth in selected Caribbean countries
by Francis, Brian M. & Moseley, Leo & Iyare, Sunday Osaretin
- 1233-1253 Exploring the relationship between energy use and economic growth with bivariate models: New evidence from G-7 countries
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 1254-1259 Estimating energy elasticity with structural changes in Japan
by Yamaguchi, Keiko
2007, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 999-1009 Risk evaluation in Colombian electricity market using fuzzy logic
by Medina, Santiago & Moreno, Julian
- 1010-1032 A structural model for electricity prices with spikes: Measurement of spike risk and optimal policies for hydropower plant operation
by Kanamura, Takashi & Ohashi, Kazuhiko
- 1033-1049 Quantifying risk in the electricity business: A RAROC-based approach
by Prokopczuk, Marcel & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Schindlmayr, Gero & Truck, Stefan
- 1050-1100 U.S. nuclear plant decommissioning funding adequacy -- by individual funds, utilities, reactors, and industry-wide -- assessed by Monte Carlo and baseline trend methods: 1998, 2000, 2001, and 2004
by Williams, Daniel G.
- 1101-1130 Scenario simulations do not yield results stochastically consistent with alternative Monte Carlo results: U.S. nuclear plant decommissioning funding adequacy (2000)
by Williams, Daniel G.
2007, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 599-608 Modeling of industrial energy consumption: An introduction and context
by Greening, Lorna A. & Boyd, Gale & Roop, Joseph M.
- 609-635 Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix
by Liu, Na & Ang, B.W.
- 636-664 Decomposition analysis for assessing the progress in decoupling industrial growth from CO2 emissions in the EU manufacturing sector
by Diakoulaki, D. & Mandaraka, M.
- 665-692 Decoupling of industrial energy consumption and CO2-emissions in energy-intensive industries in Scandinavia
by Enevoldsen, Martin K. & Ryelund, Anders V. & Andersen, Mikael Skou
- 693-709 Modelling OECD industrial energy demand: Asymmetric price responses and energy-saving technical change
by Adeyemi, Olutomi I. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 710-742 Modeling and forecasting industrial end-use natural gas consumption
by Sanchez-Ubeda, Eugenio Fco. & Berzosa, Ana
- 743-759 Industrial natural gas consumption in the United States: An empirical model for evaluating future trends
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 760-778 Macroeconomic effects of efficiency policies for energy-intensive industries: The case of the UK Climate Change Agreements, 2000-2010
by Barker, Terry & Ekins, Paul & Foxon, Tim
- 779-798 The impact of increased efficiency in the industrial use of energy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for the United Kingdom
by Allan, Grant & Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen
- 799-825 Where are the industrial technologies in energy-economy models? An innovative CGE approach for steel production in Germany
by Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D.
- 826-846 Hybrid modeling of industrial energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions with an application to Canada
by Murphy, Rose & Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark
- 847-867 Save production: A bottom-up energy model for Dutch industry and agriculture
by Daniels, B.W. & Van Dril, A.W.N.
- 868-888 Diffusion of energy efficient technologies and CO2 emission reductions in iron and steel sector
by Oda, Junichiro & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 889-912 Modelling industrial energy use: The IEAs Energy Technology Perspectives
by Gielen, Dolf & Taylor, Michael
- 913-933 A model approach for analysing trends in energy supply and demand at country level: Case study of industrial development in China
by Miranda-da-Cruz, Sergio M.
- 934-952 Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production
by Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard
- 953-973 An integrated approach for the selection of Best Available Techniques (BAT) for the industries in the greater Athens area using multi-objective combinatorial optimization
by Mavrotas, G. & Georgopoulou, E. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Lalas, D. & Hontou, V. & Gakis, N.
- 974-997 Allocation of CO2 emissions in petroleum refineries to petroleum joint products: A linear programming model for practical application
by Tehrani Nejad M., Alireza
2007, Volume 29, Issue 3
- e1-e1 Erratum to "Efficiency of electric power generation in the United States: Analysis and forecast based on data envelopment analysis" [Energy Economics, 28(2006), 326-338]
by Vaninsky, Alexander
- 349-372 Alternative measures of output in global economic-environmental models: Purchasing power parity or market exchange rates?
by Nordhaus, William
- 373-374 Comment on "Alternative measures of output in global economic-environmental models: Purchasing power parity or market exchange rates?" by William Nordhaus
by Weyant, John P.
- 375-389 Alternative measures of output in global economic-environmental models: Purchasing power parity or market exchange rates? -- Comment
by Pant, Hom M. & Fisher, Brian S.
- 390-404 Oil prices and real exchange rates
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Chen, Hung-Chyn
- 405-427 Oil and energy price volatility
by Regnier, Eva
- 428-453 Common and fundamental factors in stock returns of Canadian oil and gas companies
by Boyer, M. Martin & Filion, Didier
- 454-466 Economical efficiency of coordinating the generation by subsystems with the capacity of transmission in the Brazilian market of electricity
by Carpio, Lucio Guido Tapia & Pereira, Amaro Jr.
- 467-478 Does a municipal electric's supply of communications crowd out private communications investment? An empirical study
by Ford, George S.
- 479-502 Regulation of suspended particulate matter (SPM) in Indian coal-based thermal power plants: A static approach
by Sengupta, Ishita
- 503-519 Cost estimates for multiple pollutants: A maximum entropy approach
by Rezek, Jon P. & Campbell, Randall C.
- 520-544 Income distribution impacts of climate change mitigation policy in the Susquehanna River Basin Economy
by Oladosu, Gbadebo & Rose, Adam
- 545-562 On the importance of equity in international climate policy: An empirical analysis
by Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas
- 563-577 Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices
by Pierru, Axel
- 578-597 A combined input-output and sensitivity analysis approach to analyse sector linkages and CO2 emissions
by Tarancon Moran, Miguel Angel & del Rio Gonzalez, Pablo
2007, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 133-157 Price elasticities, policy measures and actual developments in household energy consumption - A bottom up analysis for the Netherlands
by Boonekamp, Piet G.M.
- 158-166 Testing functional forms in energy modeling: An application of the Bayesian approach to U.S. electricity demand
by Xiao, Ni & Zarnikau, Jay & Damien, Paul
- 167-182 Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Germany
by Rehdanz, Katrin
- 183-198 An empirical analysis of electricity consumption in Cyprus
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Pashourtidou, Nicoletta
- 199-210 Residential electricity demand dynamics in Turkey
by Halicioglu, Ferda
- 211-227 The effects of residential real-time pricing contracts on transco loads, pricing, and profitability: Simulations using the N-ABLE(TM) agent-based model
by Ehlen, Mark A. & Scholand, Andrew J. & Stamber, Kevin L.
- 228-239 Spatial peak-load pricing
by Arellano, M. Soledad & Serra, Pablo
- 240-248 Hourly electricity prices in day-ahead markets
by Huisman, Ronald & Huurman, Christian & Mahieu, Ronald
- 249-258 The real-time price elasticity of electricity
by Lijesen, Mark G.
- 259-276 Supply security and short-run capacity markets for electricity
by Creti, Anna & Fabra, Natalia
- 277-295 The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks
by de Nooij, Michiel & Koopmans, Carl & Bijvoet, Carlijn
- 296-311 Electricity rationing and public response
by Rocha Souza, Leonardo & Jorge Soares, Lacir
- 312-328 Efficient industry configurations in downstream gas markets. An empirical assessment
by Casarin, Ariel A.
- 329-347 Oil and gas markets in the UK: Evidence from a cointegrating approach
by Panagiotidis, Theodore & Rutledge, Emilie
2007, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-17 Increased energy efficiency and the rebound effect: Effects on consumption and emissions
by Brannlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordstrom, Jonas
- 18-27 Are there exploitable inefficiencies in the futures market for oil?
by Shambora, William E. & Rossiter, Rosemary
- 28-36 Are the crude oil markets becoming weakly efficient over time? A test for time-varying long-range dependence in prices and volatility
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O.
- 37-45 Bottlenecks in regional markets for natural gas transmission services
by Marmer, Vadim & Shapiro, Dmitry & MacAvoy, Paul
- 46-63 Weather, storage, and natural gas price dynamics: Fundamentals and volatility
by Mu, Xiaoyi
- 64-78 Cost efficiency in the Swiss gas distribution sector
by Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Kuenzle, Michael
- 79-93 Two markets and a weak link
by Micola, Augusto Ruperez & Bunn, Derek W.
- 94-104 Episodic nonlinearity and nonstationarity in Alberta's power and natural gas markets
by Czamanski, Daniel & Dormaar, Paul & Hinich, Melvin J. & Serletis, Apostolos
- 105-125 Application of Ramsey model in transition economy: A Russian case study
by Nahata, Babu & Izyumov, Alexei & Busygin, Vladimir & Mishura, Anna
- 126-131 The level and distribution of costs and benefits over generations of an emission stabilization program
by Gerlagh, Reyer
2006, Volume 28, Issue 5-6
- 535-538 Introduction
by Houghton, John
- 539-562 Representing induced technological change in models for climate policy analysis
by Sue Wing, Ian
- 563-578 The effects of economic and policy incentives on carbon mitigation technologies
by Newell, Richard G. & Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 579-595 On the sources of technological change: Assessing the evidence
by Clarke, Leon & Weyant, John & Birky, Alicia
- 596-609 Innovation in climate policy models: Implementing lessons from the economics of R&D
by Popp, David
- 610-631 Technology and technical change in the MIT EPPA model
by Jacoby, Henry D. & Reilly, John M. & McFarland, James R. & Paltsev, Sergey
- 632-652 Incorporating carbon capture and storage technologies in integrated assessment models
by McFarland, James R. & Herzog, Howard J.
- 653-666 Analysis of variability and correlation in long-term economic growth rates
by Webster, Mort & Cho, Cheol-Hung
- 667-676 Making enduring choices: Uncertainty and public policy
by Bjornstad, David J. & McKee, Michael
- 677-689 Multiple equilibria in a stochastic implementation of DICE with abrupt climate change
by Lempert, Robert J. & Sanstad, Alan H. & Schlesinger, Michael E.
- 690-705 Technology development and energy productivity in China
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Jingkui, Ma & Jianyi, Xu
- 706-719 Substitution and price elasticity estimates using inter-country pooled data in a translog cost model
by Roy, Joyashree & Sanstad, Alan H. & Sathaye, Jayant A. & Khaddaria, Raman
- 720-729 Estimating energy-augmenting technological change in developing country industries
by Sanstad, Alan H. & Roy, Joyashree & Sathaye, Jayant A.
- 730-741 Magnitude and direction of technological transfers for mitigating GHG emissions
by Yang, Zili & Nordhaus, William D.
- 742-762 Potential for reducing carbon emissions from non-Annex B countries through changes in technology
by Bernstein, Paul M. & Montgomery, W. David & Tuladhar, Sugandha D.
2006, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 405-409 Energy economics' most influential papers
by Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P.
- 410-425 The applied theory of energy substitution in production
by Thompson, Henry
- 426-443 Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution
by Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert
- 444-454 The productivity and efficiency of the Australian electricity supply industry
by Abbott, Malcolm
- 455-466 Optimal expansion of a developing power system under the conditions of market economy and environmental constraints
by Avetisyan, Misak & Bayless, David & Gnuni, Tigran
- 467-488 Modeling and forecasting petroleum futures volatility
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 489-505 Real options for risk management in petroleum development investments
by Chorn, L.G. & Shokhor, S.
- 506-522 Geometric Brownian Motion and structural breaks in oil prices: A quantitative analysis
by Postali, Fernando A.S. & Picchetti, Paulo
- 523-534 Commodity convenience yield and risk premium determination: The case of the U.S. natural gas market
by Chiou Wei, Song Zan & Zhu, Zhen
2006, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 275-287 Commodity storage valuation: A linear optimization based on traded instruments
by Byers, Joe Wayne
- 288-307 Sectoral and macroeconomic impacts of the large combustion plants in Poland: A general equilibrium analysis
by Kiuila, Olga & Peszko, Grzegorz
- 308-325 Biomass and multi-product crops for agricultural and energy production--an AGE analysis
by Ignaciuk, Adriana M. & Dellink, Rob B.
- 326-338 Efficiency of electric power generation in the United States: Analysis and forecast based on data envelopment analysis
by Vaninsky, Alexander
- 339-369 Performance and efficiency in Colombia's power distribution system: Effects of the 1994 reform
by Pombo, Carlos & Taborda, Rodrigo
- 370-384 Decomposition of electricity demand in China's industrial sector
by Steenhof, Paul A.
- 385-403 Empirical assessment of the determinants of road energy demand in Greece
by Polemis, Michael L.