2012, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 955-960 Market power analysis for oil pipelines facing excess demand
by Savitski, David W.
- 961-969 Natural gas demand at the utility level: An application of dynamic elasticities
by Dagher, Leila
- 970-979 Contract theory and implications for perennial energy crop contracting
by Alexander, Corinne & Ivanic, Rasto & Rosch, Stephanie & Tyner, Wallace & Wu, Steven Y. & Yoder, Joshua R.
- 980-991 Where does energy R&D come from? Examining crowding out from energy R&D
by Popp, David & Newell, Richard
- 992-1000 Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets
by Aune, Finn Roar & Dalen, Hanne Marit & Hagem, Cathrine
- 1001-1011 The price of policy risk — Empirical insights from choice experiments with European photovoltaic project developers
by Lüthi, Sonja & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 1012-1032 Comparison of extended mean-reversion and time series models for electricity spot price simulation considering negative prices
by Keles, Dogan & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf
- 1033-1040 The Clean Development Mechanism and low carbon development: A panel data analysis
by Huang, Yongfu & Barker, Terry
- 1041-1050 Identifying critical supply chain paths that drive changes in CO2 emissions
by Oshita, Yuko
- 1051-1057 Why do some emerging economies proactively accelerate the adoption of renewable energy?
by Salim, Ruhul A. & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa
- 1058-1063 Optimal path for China's strategic petroleum reserve: A dynamic programming analysis
by Bai, Y. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Zhang, L.B.
- 1064-1073 Fuel switching and climate and energy policies in the European power generation sector: A generalized Leontief model
by Pettersson, Fredrik & Söderholm, Patrik & Lundmark, Robert
- 1074-1081 Energy content in manufacturing exports: A cross-country analysis
by Amador, João
- 1082-1087 Long memory and disaggregated energy consumption: Evidence from fossils, coal and electricity retail in the U.S
by Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris
- 1088-1097 Decomposition of aggregate CO2 emissions within a joint production framework
by Zhang, Xing-Ping & Tan, Ya-Kun & Tan, Qin-Liang & Yuan, Jia-Hai
- 1098-1104 Oil price, agricultural commodity prices, and the dollar: A panel cointegration and causality analysis
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur
- 1105-1114 Sustainable economic development and the environment: Theory and evidence
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric & Zou, Benteng
- 1115-1123 Clustering in crude oil prices and the target pricing zone hypothesis
by Bharati, Rakesh & Crain, Susan J. & Kaminski, Vincent
- 1124-1130 Pollution from the electric power sector in Japan and efficient pollution reduction
by Matsushita, Kyohei & Yamane, Fumihiro
- 1131-1142 Real-Time Pricing in the Nordic Power markets
by Kopsakangas Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli
- 1143-1152 The impact of power market structure on CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices under quantity competition – A theoretical approach
by Sijm, Jos & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F.
- 1153-1169 Modelling energy spot prices: Empirical evidence from NYMEX
by Nomikos, Nikos & Andriosopoulos, Kostas
- 1170-1175 On the link between forward energy prices: A nonlinear panel cointegration approach
by Joëts, Marc & Mignon, Valérie
- 1176-1186 Are “flexible” taxation mechanisms effective in stabilizing fuel prices? An evaluation considering wholesale fuel markets
by Di Giacomo, Marina & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Turati, Gilberto
- 1187-1195 Oil price shocks and European industries
by Scholtens, Bert & Yurtsever, Cenk
- 1196-1207 Modularity analysis of the Canadian natural gas sector
by Ivanenko, Vlad
- 1208-1213 Capital stock-labor-energy substitution and production efficiency study for China
by Su, Xuanming & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'Ichi & Ren, Hongbo & Mu, Hailin
- 1214-1225 Environmental pricing of externalities from different sources of electricity generation in Chile
by Aravena, Claudia & Hutchinson, W. George & Longo, Alberto
- 1226-1233 Oil exploration and perceptions of scarcity: The fallacy of early success
by Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Snowden, Simon & Li, Chuan-Zhong & Aleklett, Kjell
- 1234-1243 A dynamic programming model of China's strategic petroleum reserve: General strategy and the effect of emergencies
by Wu, Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Nielsen, Chris & Lu, Xi & McElroy, Michael B.
- 1244-1249 International coal trade and restrictions on coal consumption
by Riker, David A.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 627-633 Estimation of elasticity price of electricity with incomplete information
by Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & López-Otero, Xiral
- 634-644 Efficiency-based rank assessment for electric power industry: A combined use of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) and DEA-Discriminant Analysis (DA)
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 645-662 Returns to scale and damages to scale under natural and managerial disposability: Strategy, efficiency and competitiveness of petroleum firms
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 663-676 Environmental assessment by DEA radial measurement: U.S. coal-fired power plants in ISO (Independent System Operator) and RTO (Regional Transmission Organization)
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 677-685 An analysis of factors that influence the technical efficiency of Malaysian thermal power plants
by See, Kok Fong & Coelli, Tim
- 686-699 Weak and strong disposability vs. natural and managerial disposability in DEA environmental assessment: Comparison between Japanese electric power industry and manufacturing industries
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 700-713 DEA radial and non-radial models for unified efficiency under natural and managerial disposability: Theoretical extension by strong complementary slackness conditions
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 714-722 Permit price dynamics in the U.S. SO2 trading program: A cointegration approach
by Boutabba, Mohamed Amine & Beaumais, Olivier & Lardic, Sandrine
- 723-732 Estimating the shadow prices of SO2 and NOx for U.S. coal power plants: A convex nonparametric least squares approach
by Mekaroonreung, Maethee & Johnson, Andrew L.
- 733-738 Renewable and non-renewable energy consumption-growth nexus: Evidence from a panel error correction model
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 739-746 Income level and the energy consumption–GDP nexus: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Kahsai, Mulugeta S. & Nondo, Chali & Schaeffer, Peter V. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G.
- 747-753 Economic growth and electricity consumption in former Soviet Republics
by Bildirici, Melike E. & Kayıkçı, Fazıl
- 754-761 Wind power learning rates: A conceptual review and meta-analysis
by Lindman, Åsa & Söderholm, Patrik
- 762-771 A review of uncertainties in technology experience curves
by Yeh, Sonia & Rubin, Edward S.
- 772-785 The price of wind power in China during its expansion: Technology adoption, learning-by-doing, economies of scale, and manufacturing localization
by Qiu, Yueming & Anadon, Laura D.
- 786-794 Drilling speed—the relevance of experience
by Osmundsen, Petter & Roll, Kristin Helen & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 795-806 Improving the energy efficiency of buildings: The impact of environmental policy on technological innovation
by Noailly, Joëlle
- 807-816 Information acquisition as an American option
by Jafarizadeh, Babak
- 817-827 A utility based approach to energy hedging
by Cotter, John & Hanly, Jim
- 828-841 Crude oil price forecasting: Experimental evidence from wavelet decomposition and neural network modeling
by Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker
- 842-849 Population aging and carbon emissions in OECD countries: Accounting for life-cycle and cohort effects
by Menz, Tobias & Welsch, Heinz
- 850-863 Economics of CCS for coal plants: Impact of investment costs and efficiency on market diffusion in Europe
by Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard
2012, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 381-388 The determinants of household energy demand in rural Beijing: Can environmentally friendly technologies be effective?
by Jingchao, Zhang & Kotani, Koji
- 389-397 Factors affecting wood energy consumption by U.S. households
by Song, Nianfu & Aguilar, Francisco X. & Shifley, Stephen R. & Goerndt, Michael E.
- 398-409 Estimation of elasticities for domestic energy demand in Mozambique
by Arthur, Maria de Fátima S.R. & Bond, Craig A. & Willson, Bryan
- 410-418 Urban energy transition and technology adoption: The case of Tigrai, northern Ethiopia
by Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Kassie, Menale & Köhlin, Gunnar
- 419-425 Measuring the welfare effects of reducing a subsidy on a commodity using micro-models: An application to Kuwait's residential demand for electricity
by BuShehri, Mahmoud A.M. & Wohlgenant, Michael K.
- 426-445 Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modeling
by Giraudet, Louis-Gaëtan & Guivarch, Céline & Quirion, Philippe
- 446-451 Consumer preferences for automobile energy-efficiency grades
by Koo, Yoonmo & Kim, Chang Seob & Hong, Junhee & Choi, Ie-Jung & Lee, Jongsu
- 452-460 An empirical study of direct rebound effect for passenger transport in urban China
by Wang, H. & Zhou, P. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 461-467 Heterogeneity in the rebound effect: Further evidence for Germany
by Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin
- 468-475 Distribution charges for consumers and microgeneration considering load elasticity sensitivity
by Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Marangon Lima, Jose W. & Leme, Rafael C. & Leite Ferreira, Tiago G.
- 476-488 Energy consumption, output and trade in South America
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 489-499 Explaining the (non-) causality between energy and economic growth in the U.S.—A multivariate sectoral analysis
by Gross, Christian
- 500-510 The electricity consumption versus economic growth of the Polish economy
by Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz
- 511-517 Energy consumption and economic growth nexus in Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain and Turkey: An ARDL bounds test approach (1965–2009)
by Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso
- 518-528 Coal consumption, CO2 emission and economic growth in China: Empirical evidence and policy responses
by Bloch, Harry & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul
- 529-535 Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies
by Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier
- 536-541 The economics of storage, transmission and drought: integrating variable wind power into spatially separated electricity grids
by Scorah, Hugh & Sopinka, Amy & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 542-548 Efficiency effects of observed and unobserved heterogeneity: Evidence from Norwegian electricity distribution networks
by Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Wetzel, Heike
- 549-557 How to fit demand side management (DSM) into current Chinese electricity system reform?
by Yu, Yongzhen
- 558-567 Optimum policy for integration of renewable energy sources into the power generation system
by Miah, M. Suruz & Ahmed, N.U. & Chowdhury, Monjur
- 568-575 Power marketer pricing behavior in the California Power Exchange
by Hodge, Tyler & Dahl, Carol A.
- 576-583 A data envelopment analysis-based framework for the relative performance evaluation of competing crude oil prices' volatility forecasting models
by Xu, Bing & Ouenniche, Jamal
- 584-591 A metric and topological analysis of determinism in the crude oil spot market
by Barkoulas, John T. & Chakraborty, Atreya & Ouandlous, Arav
- 592-602 A critical view on temperature modelling for application in weather derivatives markets
by Šaltytė Benth, Jūratė & Benth, Fred Espen
- 603-610 Oil price uncertainty and the Canadian economy: Evidence from a VARMA, GARCH-in-Mean, asymmetric BEKK model
by Rahman, Sajjadur & Serletis, Apostolos
- 611-617 On the impacts of oil price fluctuations on European equity markets: Volatility spillover and hedging effectiveness
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Jouini, Jamel & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 618-626 A nonparametric GARCH model of crude oil price return volatility
by Hou, Aijun & Suardi, Sandy
2012, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-13 Coordinating cross-border congestion management through auctions: An experimental approach to European solutions
by Jullien, Céline & Pignon, Virginie & Robin, Stéphane & Staropoli, Carine
- 14-30 How much should we pay for interconnecting electricity markets? A real options approach
by Cartea, Álvaro & González-Pedraz, Carlos
- 31-44 Investment in new power generation under uncertainty: Benefits of CHP vs. condensing plants in a copula-based analysis
by Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard
- 45-53 Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: The case of bioenergy sector
by Jouvet, Pierre-André & Le Cadre, Elodie & Orset, Caroline
- 54-61 Electricity capacity investment under risk aversion: A case study of coal, gas, and concentrated solar power
by Fan, Lin & Norman, Catherine S. & Patt, Anthony G.
- 62-77 The inevitability of capacity underinvestment in competitive electricity markets
by Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher
- 78-81 A simple dynamic energy capacity model
by Gander, James P.
- 82-94 The emergence and evolution of regional convergence clusters in China's energy markets
by Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les
- 95-104 Will history repeat itself? Economic convergence and convergence in energy use patterns
by Jakob, Michael & Haller, Markus & Marschinski, Robert
- 105-116 The globalization of steam coal markets and the role of logistics: An empirical analysis
by Zaklan, Aleksandar & Cullmann, Astrid & Neumann, Anne & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 117-124 Price discount, inventories and the distortion of WTI benchmark
by Kao, Chung-Wei & Wan, Jer-Yuh
- 125-131 Does OPEC still exist as a cartel? An empirical investigation
by Brémond, Vincent & Hache, Emmanuel & Mignon, Valérie
- 132-136 OPEC's oil exporting strategy and macroeconomic (in)stability
by Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Wen, Yi
- 137-152 Cartelization in gas markets: Studying the potential for a “Gas OPEC”
by Gabriel, S.A. & Rosendahl, K.E. & Egging, Ruud & Avetisyan, H.G. & Siddiqui, S.
- 153-161 An evaluation of alternative scenarios for the Gazprom monopoly of Russian gas exports
by Tsygankova, Marina
- 162-170 Much ado about Hotelling: Beware the ides of Hubbert
by Reynolds, Douglas B. & Baek, Jungho
- 171-176 Attribution of changes in Divisia real energy intensity index — An extension to index decomposition analysis
by Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B.W.
- 177-188 Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 189-194 Estimating the demand for gasoline in developing countries: Senegal
by Sene, Seydina Ousmane
- 195-200 Estimating the supply and demand of gasoline using tax data
by Coyle, David & DeBacker, Jason & Prisinzano, Richard
- 201-207 Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel
- 208-214 Inventories and upstream gasoline price dynamics
by Kuper, Gerard H.
- 215-226 Stock prices of clean energy firms, oil and carbon markets: A vector autoregressive analysis
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke & Matsuda, Akimi
- 227-240 Oil prices, exchange rates and emerging stock markets
by Basher, Syed Abul & Haug, Alfred A. & Sadorsky, Perry
- 241-247 Co-movement of energy commodities revisited: Evidence from wavelet coherence analysis
by Vacha, Lukas & Barunik, Jozef
- 248-255 Correlations and volatility spillovers between oil prices and the stock prices of clean energy and technology companies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 256-269 Testing the Masters Hypothesis in commodity futures markets
by Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R.
- 270-282 The economic value of co-movement between oil price and exchange rate using copula-based GARCH models
by Wu, Chih-Chiang & Chung, Huimin & Chang, Yu-Hsien
- 283-293 Forecasting the conditional volatility of oil spot and futures prices with structural breaks and long memory models
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hédi & Lahiani, Amine & Lévy, Aldo & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 294-306 Volatility regimes, asymmetric basis effects and forecasting performance: An empirical investigation of the WTI crude oil futures market
by Chang, Kuang-Liang
- 307-315 Forecasting hourly electricity prices using ARMAX–GARCH models: An application to MISO hubs
by Hickey, Emily & Loomis, David G. & Mohammadi, Hassan
- 316-326 Modeling and explaining the dynamics of European Union Allowance prices at high-frequency
by Conrad, Christian & Rittler, Daniel & Rotfuß, Waldemar
- 327-334 Carbon price drivers: Phase I versus Phase II equilibrium?
by Creti, Anna & Jouvet, Pierre-André & Mignon, Valérie
- 335-349 Integration of the global carbon markets
by Mizrach, Bruce
- 350-357 Economic structure and strategies for greenhouse gas mitigation
by Minihan, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping
- 358-364 Greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption and economic growth: A panel cointegration analysis from Canadian industrial sector perspective
by Hamit-Haggar, Mahamat
- 365-380 Land-based mitigation in climate stabilization
by Rose, Steven K. & Ahammad, Helal & Eickhout, Bas & Fisher, Brian & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
2011, Volume 33, Issue S1
- 4-12 Atmospheric externalities and environmental taxation
by Sandmo, Agnar
- 13-19 A note on environmental policy and innovation when governments cannot commit
by Montero, Juan Pablo
- 20-33 Distributional impacts of carbon pricing: A general equilibrium approach with micro-data for households
by Rausch, Sebastian & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John M.
- 34-40 Economic analysis of the climate pledges of the Copenhagen Accord for the EU and other major countries
by Saveyn, Bert & Van Regemorter, Denise & Ciscar, Juan Carlos
- 41-49 DICER: A tool for analyzing climate policies
by Ortiz, Ramon Arigoni & Golub, Alexander & Lugovoy, Oleg & Markandya, Anil & Wang, James
- 50-58 Gradual green tax reforms
by de Miguel, Carlos & Manzano, Baltasar
- 59-65 An ex-post analysis of the effect of renewables and cogeneration on Spanish electricity prices
by Gelabert, Liliana & Labandeira, Xavier & Linares, Pedro
- 66-74 Willingness to pay and price elasticities of demand for energy-efficient appliances: Combining the hedonic approach and demand systems
by Galarraga, Ibon & González-Eguino, Mikel & Markandya, Anil
- 75-83 Cost pass-through of the EU emissions allowances: Examining the European petroleum markets
by Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria
2011, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 1049-1054 Oil prices and the impact of the financial crisis of 2007–2009
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Malliaris, A.G.
- 1055-1069 Oil revenue shocks and government spending behavior in Iran
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza
- 1070-1081 The impact of oil shocks on the Spanish economy
by Gómez-Loscos, Ana & Montañés, Antonio & Gadea, M. Dolores
- 1082-1094 What has driven oil prices since 2000? A structural change perspective
by Fan, Ying & Xu, Jin-Hua
- 1095-1102 Consumer willingness to pay for appliances produced by Green Power Partners
by Ward, David O. & Clark, Christopher D. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yen, Steven T.
- 1103-1110 Read the label! Energy Star appliance label awareness and uptake among U.S. consumers
by Murray, Anthony G. & Mills, Bradford F.
- 1111-1118 Random preferences towards bioenergy environmental externalities: A case study of woody biomass based electricity in the Southern United States
by Susaeta, Andres & Lal, Pankaj & Alavalapati, Janaki & Mercer, Evan
- 1119-1126 Consumers' preference for renewable energy in the southwest USA
by Mozumder, Pallab & Vásquez, William F. & Marathe, Achla
- 1127-1137 Coal lumps vs. electrons: How do Chinese bulk energy transport decisions affect the global steam coal market?
by Paulus, Moritz & Trüby, Johannes
- 1138-1145 Economic simulation of biodiesel production: SIMB-E tool
by de Carvalho Lopes, Daniela & Steidle Neto, Antonio José & Martins, Paulo André R.
- 1146-1154 Ethanol demand under the flex-fuel technology regime in Brazil
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 1155-1164 Volatility spillovers between food and energy markets: A semiparametric approach
by Serra, Teresa
- 1165-1176 Investments into forest biorefineries under different price and policy structures
by Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lintunen, Jussi & Pohjola, Johanna & Hetemäki, Lauri & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 1177-1185 Assessing the impact of US ethanol on fossil fuel markets: A structural VAR approach
by McPhail, Lihong Lu
- 1186-1193 Investing in biogas: Timing, technological choice and the value of flexibility from input mix
by Di Corato, Luca & Moretto, Michele
- 1194-1205 Estimating the influence of U.S. ethanol policy on plant investment decisions: A real options analysis with two stochastic variables
by Schmit, T.M. & J., Luo & Conrad, J.M.
- 1206-1215 Realized volatility and the influence of market measures on predictability: Analysis of Nord Pool forward electricity data
by Haugom, Erik & Westgaard, Sjur & Solibakke, Per Bjarte & Lien, Gudbrand
- 1216-1226 Distributional modeling and short-term forecasting of electricity prices by Generalized Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape
by Serinaldi, Francesco
- 1227-1239 Forecasting electricity prices and their volatilities using Unobserved Components
by García-Martos, Carolina & Rodríguez, Julio & Sánchez, María Jesús
- 1240-1251 A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices
by Regnard, Nazim & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel
- 1252-1266 An hour-ahead prediction model for heavy-tailed spot prices
by Kim, Jae Ho & Powell, Warren B.
- 1267-1282 Nonparametric modeling of carbon prices
by Chevallier, Julien
- 1283-1294 Disclosed corporate responses to climate change and stock performance: An international empirical analysis
by Ziegler, Andreas & Busch, Timo & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 1295-1312 A model of carbon price interactions with macroeconomic and energy dynamics
by Chevallier, Julien
- 1313-1320 What should we expect from innovation? A model-based assessment of the environmental and mitigation cost implications of climate-related R&D
by Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Duval, Romain & Tavoni, Massimo
September 2011, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 709-720 Energy efficiency, rebound effects and the environmental Kuznets Curve
by Turner, Karen & Hanley, Nick
- 721-731 Relative energy price and investment by European firms
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Seol, Youn & Yoon, Kyung Hwan
- 732-738 Modeling choice of fuelwood source among rural households in Malawi: A multinomial probit analysis
by Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Angelsen, Arild
- 739-749 Trade and energy consumption in the Middle East
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 750-757 Testing for cross-subsidisation in the combined heat and power generation sector: A comparison of three tests
by Amundsen, Eirik S. & Andersen, Per & Jensen, Frank
- 758-769 Anticipated and unanticipated effects of crude oil prices and gasoline inventory changes on gasoline prices
by Radchenko, Stanislav & Shapiro, Dmitry
- 770-781 A dynamic panel study of economic development and the electricity consumption-growth nexus
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 782-789 Energy consumption and economic growth: New insights into the cointegration relationship
by Belke, Ansgar & Dobnik, Frauke & Dreger, Christian
- 790-798 The effect of power outages and cheap talk on willingness to pay to reduce outages
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter & Akay, Alpaslan
- 799-806 Validating energy-oriented CGE models
by Beckman, Jayson & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wallace
- 807-815 Evaluating the regulator: Winners and losers in the regulation of Spanish electricity distribution
by Blázquez-Gómez, Leticia & Grifell-Tatjé, Emili
- 816-825 The political economy of energy regulation in OECD countries
by Chang, Chun Ping & Berdiev, Aziz N.
- 826-839 A methodology for calculating the levelized cost of electricity in nuclear power systems with fuel recycling
by De Roo, Guillaume & Parsons, John E.
- 840-852 Effects of technological learning and uranium price on nuclear cost: Preliminary insights from a multiple factors learning curve and uranium market modeling
by Kahouli, Sondès
- 853-858 Productivity growth and biased technological change in hydroelectric dams
by Briec, Walter & Peypoch, Nicolas & Ratsimbanierana, Hermann
- 859-869 Price freezes, durables, and residential electricity demand. Evidence from Greater Buenos Aires
by Casarin, Ariel A. & Delfino, Maria Eugenia
- 870-881 Residential consumption of gas and electricity in the U.S.: The role of prices and income
by Alberini, Anna & Gans, Will & Velez-Lopez, Daniel
- 882-888 Prediction of daily peak electricity demand in South Africa using volatility forecasting models
by Sigauke, C. & Chikobvu, D.
- 889-895 Response of residential electricity demand to price: The effect of measurement error
by Alberini, Anna & Filippini, Massimo
- 896-902 Electricity demand elasticities and temperature: Evidence from panel smooth transition regression with instrumental variable approach
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 903-911 Value-at-risk estimation of crude oil price using MCA based transient risk modeling approach
by He, Kaijian & Lai, Kin Keung & Yen, Jerome
- 912-923 Crude oil hedging strategies using dynamic multivariate GARCH
by Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael & Tansuchat, Roengchai
- 924-935 Revisiting the relationship between spot and futures oil prices: Evidence from quantile cointegrating regression
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Zeng, Jhih-Hong
- 936-947 Multiscale entropy analysis of crude oil price dynamics
by Martina, Esteban & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Escarela-Perez, Rafael & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose
- 948-955 How do crude oil prices co-move?: A copula approach
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 956-965 Oil and stock market volatility: A multivariate stochastic volatility perspective
by Vo, Minh
- 966-974 Oil price shocks and industry stock returns
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal & Odusami, Babatunde
- 975-986 Oil price volatility and stock price fluctuations in an emerging market: Evidence from South Korea
by Masih, Rumi & Peters, Sanjay & De Mello, Lurion
- 987-994 Crude oil shocks and stock markets: A panel threshold cointegration approach
by Zhu, Hui-Ming & Li, Su-Fang & Yu, Keming
- 995-1003 The impact of the European Union emission trading scheme on the electricity-generation sector
by Kirat, Djamel & Ahamada, Ibrahim
- 1004-1023 Decarbonization of the U.S. electricity sector: Are state energy policy portfolios the solution?
by Carley, Sanya
- 1024-1034 Supply of renewable energy sources and the cost of EU climate policy
by Boeters, Stefan & Koornneef, Joris
- 1035-1047 General equilibrium, electricity generation technologies and the cost of carbon abatement: A structural sensitivity analysis
by Lanz, Bruno & Rausch, Sebastian
July 2011, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 565-571 Editors' introduction: The economics of technologies to combat global warming
by Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Nordhaus, William
- 572-580 Prospects for nuclear energy
by Ahearne, John F.
- 581-583 Comment
by Steinbruner, John
- 584-593 The status and prospects of renewable energy for combating global warming
by Arent, Douglas J. & Wise, Alison & Gelman, Rachel
- 594-596 Comment
by Kriegler, Elmar
- 597-604 Scaling up carbon dioxide capture and storage: From megatons to gigatons
by Herzog, Howard J.
- 605-607 Comment
by Flannery, Brian P.
- 608-616 Uncertainty, loss aversion, and markets for energy efficiency
by Greene, David L.
- 617-618 Comment
by Goulder, Lawrence
- 619-631 Technology interactions among low-carbon energy technologies: What can we learn from a large number of scenarios?
by McJeon, Haewon C. & Clarke, Leon & Kyle, Page & Wise, Marshall & Hackbarth, Andrew & Bryant, Benjamin P. & Lempert, Robert J.
- 632-633 Comment
by Bosetti, Valentina
- 634-643 Energy R&D portfolio analysis based on climate change mitigation
by Pugh, Graham & Clarke, Leon & Marlay, Robert & Kyle, Page & Wise, Marshall & McJeon, Haewon & Chan, Gabriel
- 644-647 Comment
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Kram, Tom
- 648-662 Technology and the diffusion of renewable energy
by Popp, David & Hascic, Ivan & Medhi, Neelakshi
- 663-664 Comment
by Jaffe, Adam
- 665-673 Designing a friendly space for technological change to slow global warming
by Nordhaus, William