Oil producing countries' discount rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Grimsrud, Kristine & Lindholt, Lars & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Storrøsten, Halvor Briseid, 2017.
"Oil consumption subsidy removal in OPEC and other Non-OECD countries: Oil market impacts and welfare effects,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 395-409.
- Finn Roar Aune & Kristine Grimsrud & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2016. "Oil consumption subsidy removal in OPEC and other Non-OECD countries. Oil market impacts and welfare effects," Discussion Papers 846, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Okullo, Samuel & Reynes, F. & Hofkes, M., 2016. "Biofuel Mandating and the Green Paradox," Discussion Paper 2016-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Reynolds, Douglas B. & Pippenger, Michael K., 2010. "OPEC and Venezuelan oil production: Evidence against a cartel hypothesis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6045-6055, October.
- Dahl, Carol & Yucel, Mine K, 1995. "Protectionist oil policies : A dynamic comparison for the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 599-605, July.
- Reynolds, Douglas B., 2014. "World oil production trend: Comparing Hubbert multi-cycle curves," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 62-71.
- Majed A. AL-MONEEF, 1998. "Vertical Integration Strategies Of The National Oil Companies," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(2), pages 203-222, June.
- Carol Dahl & Mine K. Yücel, 1989. "A dynamic comparison of an oil tariff, a producer subsidy, and a gasoline tax," Working Papers 8912, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pickering, Andrew, 2008. "The oil reserves production relationship," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 352-370, March.
- Edenhofer, Ottmar & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2011. "When do increasing carbon taxes accelerate global warming? A note on the green paradox," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2208-2212, April.
- Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Sassi, Olivier & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2012. "Peak Oil profiles through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 744-753.
- Greene, David L & Jones, Donald W & Leiby, Paul N, 1998. "The outlook for US oil dependence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Carol Dahl & Mine K. Yücel, 1992. "Energy security: a comparison of protectionist policies," Working Papers 9215, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Al-Kasim, Farouk & Søreide, Tina & Williams, Aled, 2013. "Corruption and reduced oil production: An additional resource curse factor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 137-147.
- Robert D. Cairns and Graham A. Davis, 2015. "Mineral Depletion and the Rules of Resource Dynamics," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Adelman S).
- Okullo, Samuel & Reynes, F. & Hofkes, M., 2016. "Biofuel Mandating and the Green Paradox," Other publications TiSEM 2ef0304e-8645-42f7-9146-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:8:y:1986:i:4:p:309-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.