2014, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-7 Economic incentives and natural resource management among small-scale farmers: Addressing the missing link
by Getnet, Kindie & Pfeifer, Catherine & MacAlister, Charlotte
- 8-17 Wasteland energy-scapes: A comparative energy flow analysis of India's biofuel and biomass economies
by Baka, Jennifer & Bailis, Robert
- 18-27 The complex role of attitudes toward science in pro-environmental consumption in the Nordic countries
by Vainio, Annukka & Paloniemi, Riikka
- 28-35 The culturality of ecosystem services. Emphasizing process and transformation
by Pröpper, Michael & Haupts, Felix
- 36-48 Socio-cultural valuation of ecosystem services: uncovering the links between values, drivers of change, and human well-being
by Iniesta-Arandia, Irene & García-Llorente, Marina & Aguilera, Pedro A. & Montes, Carlos & Martín-López, Berta
- 49-58 Adoption of greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture: An analysis of dairy farmers' perceptions and adoption behaviour
by Glenk, Klaus & Eory, Vera & Colombo, Sergio & Barnes, Andrew
- 59-67 Dependence on environmental resources and implications for household welfare: Evidence from the Kalahari drylands, South Africa
by Thondhlana, Gladman & Muchapondwa, Edwin
- 68-78 Estimating stocks and flows of nitrogen: Application of dynamic nutrient balance to European agriculture
by Kuosmanen, Natalia
- 79-90 Using Choice Modeling to estimate the effects of environmental improvements on local development: When the purpose modifies the tool
by Guimarães, Mª. Helena & Madureira, Lívia & Nunes, Luís Catela & Santos, José Lima & Sousa, Carlos & Boski, Tomasz & Dentinho, Tomaz
- 91-103 Investigating fishers' preferences for the design of marine Payments for Environmental Services schemes
by Barr, Rhona F. & Mourato, Susana
- 104-114 Aldo Leopold's unrealized proposals to rethink economics
by Lin, Qi Feng
- 115-123 Perceptions of the services provided by pond fish farming in Lorraine (France)
by Blayac, Thierry & Mathé, Syndhia & Rey-Valette, Hélène & Fontaine, Pascal
- 124-135 Measuring the environmental cost of hypocrisy
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Sims, Charles & Anderson, Elliot Jordan
- 136-149 Extending the concept of the resource curse: Natural resources and public spending on health
by Cockx, Lara & Francken, Nathalie
- 150-161 Green tangible investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation
by Antonietti, Roberto & Marzucchi, Alberto
- 162-170 Present bias predicts participation in payments for environmental services: Evidence from a behavioral experiment in Uganda
by Clot, Sophie & Stanton, Charlotte Y.
- 171-179 Fukushima and the preference for nuclear power in Europe: Evidence from subjective well-being data
by Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp
- 180-190 Food labeling and eco-friendly consumption: Experimental evidence from a Belgian supermarket
by Vlaeminck, Pieter & Jiang, Ting & Vranken, Liesbet
- 191-199 Potentials for prosperity without growth: Ecological sustainability, social inclusion and the quality of life in 38 countries
by Fritz, Martin & Koch, Max
- 200-207 The water footprint of the Spanish agricultural sector: 1860–2010
by Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana
- 208-214 The strange case of cultural services: Limits of the ecosystem services paradigm
by Winthrop, Robert H.
- 215-228 A gravity model of virtual water trade
by Fracasso, Andrea
- 229-241 Valuing conservation benefits of an offshore marine protected area
by Börger, Tobias & Hattam, Caroline & Burdon, Daryl & Atkins, Jonathan P. & Austen, Melanie C.
- 242-256 Happy for how long? How social capital and economic growth relate to happiness over time
by Bartolini, Stefano & Sarracino, Francesco
- 257-265 Ecosystem services concepts and approaches in conservation: Just a rhetorical tool?
by Fisher, Janet A. & Brown, Katrina
2014, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-12 Does environmental concern change the tragedy of the commons? Factors affecting energy saving behaviors and electricity usage
by Ohler, Adrienne M. & Billger, Sherrilyn M.
- 13-21 Integrating the planetary boundaries and global catastrophic risk paradigms
by Baum, Seth D. & Handoh, Itsuki C.
- 22-38 Blue carbon: Knowledge gaps, critical issues, and novel approaches
by Thomas, Sebastian
- 39-50 Environmental policy when pollutive consumption is sensitive to advertising: Norms versus status
by Gsottbauer, Elisabeth & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 51-58 Negative income effect on perception of long-term environmental risk
by Lo, Alex Y.
- 59-64 Group certification supports an increase in the diversity of sustainable agriculture network–rainforest alliance certified coffee producers in Brazil
by Pinto, Luís Fernando Guedes & Gardner, Toby & McDermott, Constance L. & Ayub, Karim Omar Lara
- 65-75 Linking ecosystem services with the constituents of human well-being for poverty alleviation in eastern Himalayas
by Sandhu, Harpinder & Sandhu, Sukhbir
- 76-83 Green hypocrisy?: Environmental attitudes and residential space heating expenditure
by Lange, Ian & Moro, Mirko & Traynor, Laura
- 84-93 Simulating the impact of new industries on the economy: The case of biorefining in Australia
by Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & Ely, Rômulo Neves & Dietzenbacher, Erik
- 94-103 Identifying the drivers of environmental risk through a model integrating substance flow and input–output analysis
by Chen, Pi-Cheng & Crawford-Brown, Douglas & Chang, Chi-Hui & Ma, Hwong-wen
- 104-113 When ignorance is not bliss: Pest control decisions involving beneficial insects
by Grogan, Kelly A.
- 114-121 What value São Pedro's procession? Ecosystem services from local people's perceptions
by de Oliveira, Luiz Eduardo Chimello & Berkes, Fikret
- 122-132 Protected area acquisition costs show economies of scale with area
by Kim, Taeyoung & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Larson, Eric R. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 133-144 Optimal investment in ecological rehabilitation under climate change
by Leroux, Anke D. & Whitten, Stuart M.
- 145-156 Comparing instrumental and deliberative paradigms underpinning the assessment of social values for cultural ecosystem services
by Raymond, Christopher M. & Kenter, Jasper O. & Plieninger, Tobias & Turner, Nancy J. & Alexander, Karen A.
- 157-162 Managing apparent competition between the feral pigs and native foxes of Santa Cruz Island
by Melstrom, Richard T.
- 163-176 Waste prevention and social preferences: the role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivations
by Cecere, Grazia & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 177-184 Buen Vivir (living well) in Ecuador: Community and environmental satisfaction without household material prosperity?
by Guardiola, Jorge & García-Quero, Fernando
- 185-194 Cross Compliance as payment for public goods? Understanding EU and US agricultural policies
by Meyer, Claas & Matzdorf, Bettina & Müller, Klaus & Schleyer, Christian
- 195-205 Determinants of trip choice, satisfaction and loyalty in an eco-tourism destination: a modelling study on the Shiretoko Peninsula, Japan
by Romão, João & Neuts, Bart & Nijkamp, Peter & Shikida, Asami
- 206-215 What makes people seal the green power deal? — Customer segmentation based on choice experiment in Germany
by Tabi, Andrea & Hille, Stefanie Lena & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 216-229 Risk preferences and purchase of energy-efficient technologies in the residential sector
by Qiu, Yueming & Colson, Gregory & Grebitus, Carola
- 230-241 The inverted pyramid: A neo-Ricardian view on the economy–environment relationship
by Kemp-Benedict, Eric
- 242-248 Insiders, outsiders, and the role of local enforcement in forest management: An example from Tanzania
by Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Ngeleza, Guyslain & Lokina, Razack B.
- 249-258 Protected areas, local governments, and strategic interactions: The case of the ICMS-Ecológico in the Brazilian state of Paraná
by Sauquet, Alexandre & Marchand, Sébastien & Féres, José Gustavo
- 259-265 The raw and the carved: Shipping costs and ivory smuggling
by Moyle, Brendan
- 266-275 Transaction network analysis for studying Local Exchange Trading Systems (LETS): Research potentials and limitations
by Fraňková, Eva & Fousek, Jan & Kala, Lukáš & Labohý, Jan
- 276-286 Green goals and full employment: Are they compatible?
by Antal, Miklós
- 287-298 Modeling economic and carbon consequences of a shift to wood-based energy in a rural ‘cluster’; a network analysis in southeast Alaska
by Saah, David & Patterson, Trista & Buchholz, Thomas & Ganz, David & Albert, David & Rush, Keith
- 299-309 The Political Transaction Costs and Uncertainties of Establishing Environmental Rights
by Krutilla, Kerry & Alexeev, Alexander
- 310-320 What matters and why? Ecosystem services and their bundled qualities
by Klain, Sarah C. & Satterfield, Terre A. & Chan, Kai M.A.
- 321-332 Benefits and costs of deforestation by smallholders: Implications for forest conservation and climate policy
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Milne, Sarah & Gonzalez, Ricardo & Tacconi, Luca
- 333-346 Natural disasters' impact, factors of resilience and development: A meta-analysis of the macroeconomic literature
by Lazzaroni, Sara & van Bergeijk, Peter A.G.
- 347-365 Policy design and technological substitution: Investigating the REACH regulation in an agent-based model
by Arfaoui, Nabila & Brouillat, Eric & Saint Jean, Maïder
- 366-377 Assessing the value of the Central Everglades Planning Project (CEPP) in Everglades restoration: An ecosystem service approach
by Richardson, Leslie & Keefe, Kelly & Huber, Christopher & Racevskis, Laila & Reynolds, Gregg & Thourot, Scott & Miller, Ian
- 378-391 Developing an analytical framework for reconstructing the scalar reorganization of water governance as institutional change: The case of Southern Spain
by Thiel, Andreas
- 392-401 A ZEN approach to post-2015 development goals for Asia and the Pacific
by Brooks, Douglas H. & Joshi, Kaushal & McArthur, John W. & Rhee, Changyong & Wan, Guanghua
- 402-410 Environmental decentralization and political centralization
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R.
- 411-421 Modelling market diffusion of electric vehicles with real world driving data — Part I: Model structure and validation
by Plötz, Patrick & Gnann, Till & Wietschel, Martin
- 422-430 Material transfer agreements: An economic and econometric analysis
by Onofri, Laura
- 431-437 Sweet dreams (are made of cellulose): Sociotechnical imaginaries of second-generation bioenergy in the global debate
by Kuchler, Magdalena
- 438-446 Towards global voluntary standards: Questioning the effectiveness in attaining conservation goals
by Ruysschaert, Denis & Salles, Denis
- 447-456 Applying Q-methodology to select and define attributes for non-market valuation: A case study from Northwest Wyoming, United States
by Armatas, Christopher A. & Venn, Tyron J. & Watson, Alan E.
- 457-468 The second generation of ecological economics: How far has the apple fallen from the tree?
by Plumecocq, Gaël
- 469-481 Complementarity of socio-economic and emergy evaluation of agricultural production systems: The case of Slovenian dairy sector
by Jaklič, Tina & Juvančič, Luka & Kavčič, Stane & Debeljak, Marko
- 482-493 Cooperation in common property regimes under extreme drought conditions: Empirical evidence from the use of pooled transferable quotas in Spanish irrigation systems
by Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio
- 494-509 Regional variation in environmental inequality: Industrial air toxics exposure in U.S. cities
by Zwickl, Klara & Ash, Michael & Boyce, James K.
2014, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-11 Sustainable harvest of a native species and control of an invasive species: A bioeconomic model of a commercial fishery invaded by a space competitor
by Frésard, Marjolaine & Ropars-Collet, Carole
- 12-32 Who rebounds most? Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for different UK socioeconomic groups
by Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve & Druckman, Angela & Firth, Steven K. & Jackson, Tim
- 44-55 Give and take: How the funding of adaptation to climate change can improve the donor's terms-of-trade
by Schenker, Oliver & Stephan, Gunter
- 56-68 Weather conditions and outdoor recreation: A study of New England ski areas
by Beaudin, Laura & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 69-82 Environmental justice and air pollution: A case study on Italian provinces
by Germani, Anna Rita & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina
- 83-90 A flexible ecosystem services proto-typology based on public opinion
by Stapleton, L.M. & Hanna, P. & Ravenscroft, N. & Church, A.
- 91-104 Understanding the heterogeneity of social preferences for fire prevention management
by Varela, Elsa & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Soliño, Mario
- 105-111 Nested open systems: An important concept for applying ecological footprint analysis to sustainable development assessment
by Ferng, Jiun-Jiun
- 112-123 The impact of environmental policy instruments on innovation: A review of energy and automotive industry studies
by Bergek, Anna & Berggren, Christian
- 124-131 Project evaluation with democratic decision-making: What does cost–benefit analysis really measure?
by Nyborg, Karine
- 132-140 Understanding the shadow impacts of investment and divestment decisions: Adapting economic input–output models to calculate biophysical factors of financial returns
by Ritchie, J. & Dowlatabadi, H.
- 141-154 Towards a more inclusive and precautionary indicator of global sustainability
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Burke, Paul J.
- 155-166 Bioenergy and rural development: The role of agroforestry in a Tanzanian village economy
by Faße, Anja & Winter, Etti & Grote, Ulrike
- 167-173 Capitalist diversity and de-growth trajectories to steady-state economies
by Buch-Hansen, Hubert
- 174-185 A dynamic bio-economic model for community management of goat and oak forests in Zagros, Iran
by Soltani, Arezoo & Sankhayan, Prem L. & Hofstad, Ole
- 186-194 Perverse incentives in fishery management: The case of the defeso in the Brazilian Amazon
by Corrêa, Maria Angélica de Almeida & Kahn, James R. & Freitas, Carlos Edwar de Carvalho
- 195-203 Integrating agricultural pest biocontrol into forecasts of energy biomass production
by Skevas, T. & Swinton, S.M. & Meehan, T.D. & Kim, T.N. & Gratton, C. & Egbendewe-Mondzozo, A.
- 204-213 Climate change and farm-level adaptation decisions and strategies in drought-prone and groundwater-depleted areas of Bangladesh: an empirical investigation
by Alauddin, Mohammad & Sarker, Md Abdur Rashid
2014, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-10 Do government ideology and fragmentation matter for reducing CO2-emissions? Empirical evidence from OECD countries
by Garmann, Sebastian
- 11-18 Ecological economics, Marxism, and technological progress: Some explorations of the conceptual foundations of theories of ecologically unequal exchange
by Hornborg, Alf
- 19-30 Linkages between landscapes and human well-being: An empirical exploration with short interviews
by Bieling, Claudia & Plieninger, Tobias & Pirker, Heidemarie & Vogl, Christian R.
- 31-39 Willingness to pay of committed citizens: A field experiment
by Ami, Dominique & Aprahamian, Frédéric & Chanel, Olivier & Joulé, Robert-Vincent & Luchini, Stéphane
- 40-47 Zero discounting can compensate future generations for climate damage
by Davidson, Marc D.
- 48-54 The impact of changing rainfall variability on resource-dependent wealth dynamics
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Santos, Paulo
- 55-66 Energy savings and the rebound effect with multiple energy services and efficiency correlation
by Ghosh, Neal K. & Blackhurst, Michael F.
- 67-77 Activism mobilising science
by Conde, Marta
- 78-88 On the empirical content of carbon leakage criteria in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
by Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J.
- 89-96 Smarter than metering? Coupling smart meters and complementary currencies to reinforce the motivation of households for energy savings
by Joachain, Hélène & Klopfert, Frédéric
- 97-105 Markets in environmental governance — From theory to practice
by Vatn, Arild
- 106-117 Product level embodied carbon flows in bilateral trade
by Sato, Misato
- 118-123 Do conservation auctions crowd out voluntary environmentally friendly activities?
by Kits, Gerda J. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Boxall, Peter C.
- 124-129 Inequality and rules in the governance of water resources
by Marchiori, Carmen
- 130-138 Is eco-village/urban village the future of a degrowth society? An urban planner's perspective
by Xue, Jin
- 139-153 Linking common property resource management to human capital outcomes
by Ranjan, Ram
- 154-165 Economic drivers of biological invasions: A worldwide, bio-geographic analysis
by Dalmazzone, Silvana & Giaccaria, Sergio
- 166-176 Why do farmers join Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES) schemes? An Assessment of PES water scheme participation in Brazil
by Zanella, Matheus A. & Schleyer, Christian & Speelman, Stijn
- 177-184 Pluralising climate change solutions? Views held and voiced by participants at the international climate change negotiations
by Nasiritousi, Naghmeh & Hjerpe, Mattias & Buhr, Katarina
- 185-192 Negative externalities in cropping decisions: Private versus common land
by Benito-Ostolaza, J.M. & Ezcurra, R. & Osés-Eraso, N.
- 193-203 Wind farms — Where and how to place them? A choice experiment approach to measure consumer preferences for characteristics of wind farm establishments in Sweden
by Ek, Kristina & Persson, Lars
- 204-210 Conservation through intensification? The effects of plantations on natural forests
by Heilmayr, Robert
- 211-219 Patterns of change in material use and material efficiency in the successor states of the former Soviet Union
by West, James & Schandl, Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin & Kovanda, Jan & Hak, Tomas
- 220-232 Toward a neoclassical theory of sustainable consumption: Eight golden age propositions
by Saunders, Harry D.
- 233-239 Controlling non-additional credits from nutrient management in water quality trading programs through eligibility baseline stringency
by Ribaudo, Marc & Savage, Jeffrey
- 240-253 Beyond environmental and ecological economics: Proposal for an economic sociology of the environment
by Gendron, Corinne
- 254-264 The effect of ISO 14001 on environmental regulatory compliance in China
by McGuire, William
- 265-273 Land-based greenhouse gas emission offset and leakage discounting
by Kim, Man-Keun & Peralta, Denis & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 274-283 The If, How and Where of assessing sustainable resource use
by Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias & Barkemeyer, Ralf
- 284-291 Valuing tradeoffs between agricultural production and wetland condition in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region
by Bostian, Moriah B. & Herlihy, Alan T.
- 292-305 Wild food in Europe: A synthesis of knowledge and data of terrestrial wild food as an ecosystem service
by Schulp, C.J.E. & Thuiller, W. & Verburg, P.H.
- 306-318 An Empirical Study of the Determinants of Green Party Voting
by Schumacher, Ingmar
- 319-329 Prioritizing payment for environmental services: Using nonmarket benefits and costs for optimal selection
by Duke, Joshua M. & Dundas, Steven J. & Johnston, Robert J. & Messer, Kent D.
- 330-341 Explaining the rank order of invasive plants by stakeholder groups
by Touza, Julia & Pérez-Alonso, Alicia & Chas-Amil, María L. & Dehnen-Schmutz, Katharina
- 342-349 An updated biodiversity nonuse value function for use in climate change integrated assessment models
by Brooks, Wesley R. & Newbold, Stephen C.
2014, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-11 Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions
by Hermannsson, Kristinn & McIntyre, Stuart G.
- 12-21 Ukraine and the great biofuel potential? A political material flow analysis
by Schaffartzik, Anke & Plank, Christina & Brad, Alina
- 22-32 The ecosystem service cascade: Further developing the metaphor. Integrating societal processes to accommodate social processes and planning, and the case of bioenergy
by Spangenberg, Joachim H. & von Haaren, Christina & Settele, Josef
- 33-49 Sustainability of the Dry Forest in Androy: A Viability Analysis
by Andrés-Domenech, Pablo & Saint-Pierre, Patrick & Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Zaccour, Georges
- 50-60 Wildlife corridor market design: An experimental analysis of the impact of project selection criteria and bidding flexibility
by Iftekhar, M.S. & Tisdell, J.G.
- 61-72 There is no silver bullet: The value of diversification in planning invasive species surveillance
by Yemshanov, Denys & Koch, Frank H. & Lu, Bo & Lyons, D. Barry & Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Scarr, Taylor & Koehler, Klaus
- 73-79 Mindfulness and sustainability
by Ericson, Torgeir & Kjønstad, Bjørn Gunaketu & Barstad, Anders
- 80-92 Is there overshoot of planetary limits? New indicators of human appropriation of the global biogeochemical cycles relative to their regenerative capacity based on ‘ecotime’ analysis
by Smith, Nicola J. & McDonald, Garry W. & Patterson, Murray G.
- 93-106 Spatial Polarization of the Ecological Footprint Distribution
by Teixidó-Figueras, J. & Duro, J.A.
- 107-118 Modeling experiential learning: The challenges posed by threshold dynamics for sustainable renewable resource management
by Lindkvist, Emilie & Norberg, Jon
- 119-128 Floodplain conservation as a flood mitigation strategy: Examining costs and benefits
by Kousky, Carolyn & Walls, Margaret
- 129-139 Relationship between urbanization, direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions, and expenditures: A multivariate analysis
by Ala-Mantila, Sanna & Heinonen, Jukka & Junnila, Seppo
2014, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-10 Forest owner perceptions of institutions and voluntary contracting for biodiversity conservation: Not crowding out but staying out
by Primmer, Eeva & Paloniemi, Riikka & Similä, Jukka & Tainio, Anna
- 11-19 Working time reduction policy in a sustainable economy: Criteria and options for its design
by Pullinger, Martin
- 20-28 Civil unrest and the poaching of rhinos in the Kaziranga National Park, India
by Lopes, Adrian A.
- 29-37 Ecosystem services as a boundary object for sustainability
by Abson, D.J. & von Wehrden, H. & Baumgärtner, S. & Fischer, J. & Hanspach, J. & Härdtle, W. & Heinrichs, H. & Klein, A.M. & Lang, D.J. & Martens, P. & Walmsley, D.
- 38-43 Do organic farmers feel happier than conventional ones? An exploratory analysis
by Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 44-55 Payments for ecosystem services and landowner interest: Informing program design trade-offs in Western Panama
by Duke, Esther Alice & Goldstein, Joshua H. & Teel, Tara L. & Finchum, Ryan & Huber-Stearns, Heidi & Pitty, Jorge & Rodríguez P., Gladys Beatriz & Rodríguez, Samuel & Sánchez, Luis Olmedo
- 56-67 Innovation complementarity and environmental productivity effects: Reality or delusion? Evidence from the EU
by Gilli, Marianna & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
2014, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-7 Lessons from resource management by indigenous Maori in New Zealand: Governing the ecosystems as a commons
by Kahui, Viktoria & Richards, Amanda C.
- 8-14 Who gets what in environmental policy?
by Wolfson, Dirk J.
- 15-23 Agricultural public policy: Green or sustainable?
by Mouysset, L.
- 24-32 Do non-users value coral reefs?: Economic valuation of conserving Tubbataha Reefs, Philippines
by Subade, Rodelio F. & Francisco, Herminia A.
- 33-38 Is Amartya Sen's sustainable freedom a broader vision of sustainability?
by Demals, Thierry & Hyard, Alexandra
- 39-47 Distribution of income and toxic emissions in Maine, United States: Inequality in two dimensions
by Bouvier, Rachel
- 48-59 Unveiling the dynamic relation between R&D and emission abatement
by Corradini, Massimiliano & Costantini, Valeria & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 60-68 Solutions to the crisis? The Green New Deal, Degrowth, and the Solidarity Economy: Alternatives to the capitalist growth economy from an ecofeminist economics perspective
by Bauhardt, Christine
- 69-74 Balance issues in monetary input–output tables
by Merciai, Stefano & Heijungs, Reinout
- 75-82 Greenhouse gas emissions and subjective well-being: An analysis of Swedish households
by Andersson, David & Nässén, Jonas & Larsson, Jörgen & Holmberg, John
- 83-93 Integrating life-cycle assessment and choice analysis for alternative fuel valuation
by Winden, Matthew & Cruze, Nathan & Haab, Tim & Bakshi, Bhavik
- 94-104 Using a coupled behavior-economic model to reduce uncertainty and assess fishery management in a data-limited, small-scale fishery
by Carr, Liam M. & Heyman, William D.
- 105-112 Erosive runoff events in the European Union: Using discrete choice experiment to assess the benefits of integrated management policies when preferences are heterogeneous
by Crastes, Romain & Beaumais, Olivier & Arkoun, Ouerdia & Laroutis, Dimitri & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Rulleau, Bénédicte & Hassani-Taibi, Salima & Barbu, Vladimir Stefan & Gaillard, David
- 113-117 To shut down or to shift: Multinationals and environmental regulation
by Naughton, Helen T.
- 118-125 Adapting to the impacts of global change on an artisanal coral reef fishery
by Chollett, Iliana & Canty, Steven W.J. & Box, Stephen J. & Mumby, Peter J.
- 126-136 Migration and fuel use in rural Mexico
by Manning, Dale T. & Taylor, J. Edward
- 137-146 Intellectual mercantilism and franchise equity: A critical study of the ecological political economy of international payments for ecosystem services
by Farrell, Katharine N.
- 147-157 Quantifying ecosystem services trade-offs from agricultural practices
by Kragt, Marit E. & Robertson, Michael J.
- 158-166 Discounting, climate and sustainability
by Moxnes, Erling
- 167-176 The ‘Environmentalism of the Poor’ revisited: Territory and place in disconnected glocal struggles
by Anguelovski, Isabelle & Martínez Alier, Joan
2014, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-15 Dynamics and determinants of energy intensity in the service sector: A cross-country analysis, 1980–2005
by Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Pfeiffer, Birte
- 16-29 How green is my firm? Workers' attitudes and behaviors towards job in environmentally-related firms
by Lanfranchi, Joseph & Pekovic, Sanja
- 30-39 Exploring an environmental conflict from a capability perspective
by Griewald, Yuliana & Rauschmayer, Felix
- 40-50 The economic and environmental impact of a carbon tax for Scotland: A computable general equilibrium analysis
by Allan, Grant & Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 51-62 The added value from a general equilibrium analysis of increased efficiency in household energy use
by Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen
- 63-73 Firm-level ecosystem service valuation using mechanistic biogeochemical modeling and functional substitutability
by Comello, Stephen D. & Maltais-Landry, Gabriel & Schwegler, Benedict R. & Lepech, Michael D.
- 74-84 Trajectory economics: Assessing the flow of ecosystem services from coastal restoration
by Caffey, Rex H. & Wang, Hua & Petrolia, Daniel R.
- 85-95 Assessing the potential demand for biofuel by combining Economics and Psychology: A focus on proximity applied to Jatropha oil in Africa
by Litvine, Dorian & Gazull, Laurent & Dabat, Marie-Hélène
- 96-105 The effect of globalisation on water consumption: A case study of the Spanish virtual water trade, 1849–1935
by Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana
- 106-118 Long-term impacts of major water storage facilities on agriculture and the natural environment: Evidence from Idaho (U.S.)
by Hansen, Zeynep K. & Lowe, Scott E. & Xu, Wenchao
- 119-129 A soil change-based methodology for the quantification and valuation of ecosystem services from agro-ecosystems: A case study of pastoral agriculture in New Zealand
by Dominati, E. & Mackay, A. & Green, S. & Patterson, M.
- 130-139 Time preferences and the management of coral reef fisheries
by Johnson, Ayana Elizabeth & Saunders, Daniel Kaiser
- 140-149 Does trading non-timber forest products drive specialisation in products gathered for consumption? Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon
by Morsello, Carla & Delgado, Juliana Aparecida da Silva & Fonseca-Morello, Thiago & Brites, Alice Dantas
- 150-158 The German energy transition as a regime shift
by Strunz, Sebastian
- 159-172 A multi-regional input–output analysis of domestic virtual water trade and provincial water footprint in China
by Zhang, Chao & Anadon, Laura Diaz
- 173-182 An intertemporal approach to measuring environmental performance with directional distance functions: Greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union
by Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Castillo-Giménez, Juana & Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes
- 183-194 Decomposing inequality in CO2 emissions: The role of primary energy carriers and economic sectors
by Grunewald, Nicole & Jakob, Michael & Mouratiadou, Ioanna
- 195-207 Are younger generations higher carbon emitters than their elders?
by Chancel, Lucas
2014, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-9 A ‘component-based’ approach to discounting for natural resource damage assessment
by Defrancesco, Edi & Gatto, Paola & Rosato, Paolo
- 10-20 The effects of rules and communication in a behavioral irrigation experiment with power asymmetries carried out in North China
by Otto, Ilona M. & Wechsung, Frank
- 21-28 Accounting methods for international land-related leakage and distant deforestation drivers
by Henders, Sabine & Ostwald, Madelene
- 29-39 Would border carbon adjustments prevent carbon leakage and heavy industry competitiveness losses? Insights from a meta-analysis of recent economic studies
by Branger, Frédéric & Quirion, Philippe
- 40-52 Combining expert elicitation and stated preference methods to value ecosystem services from improved lake water quality
by Van Houtven, George & Mansfield, Carol & Phaneuf, Daniel J. & von Haefen, Roger & Milstead, Bryan & Kenney, Melissa A. & Reckhow, Kenneth H.
- 53-62 Managing ecosystem services for agriculture: Will landscape-scale management pay?
by Cong, Rong-Gang & Smith, Henrik G. & Olsson, Ola & Brady, Mark
- 63-73 The role of ancillary benefits on the value of agricultural soils carbon sequestration programmes: Evidence from a latent class approach to Andalusian olive groves
by Rodríguez-Entrena, Macario & Espinosa-Goded, María & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús
- 74-87 Determinants of conservation among the rural poor: A charitable contribution experiment
by Karapetyan, Deanna & d'Adda, Giovanna
- 88-99 To what extent does air pollution affect happiness? The case of the Jinchuan mining area, China
by Li, Zhengtao & Folmer, Henk & Xue, Jianhong
- 100-109 Model of the social–ecological system depends on model of the mind: Contrasting information-processing and embodied views of cognition
by Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 110-120 Risk versus economic performance in a mixed fishery
by Gourguet, S. & Thébaud, O. & Dichmont, C. & Jennings, S. & Little, L.R. & Pascoe, S. & Deng, R.A. & Doyen, L.
- 121-129 Measuring the impact of nuclear accidents on energy policy
by Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna
2014, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-10 Climate change and the willingness to pay to reduce ecological and health risks from wastewater flooding in urban centers and the environment
by Veronesi, Marcella & Chawla, Fabienne & Maurer, Max & Lienert, Judit
- 11-21 Organising for socio-ecological resilience: The roles of the mountain farmer cooperative Genossenschaft Gran Alpin in Graubünden, Switzerland
by Bardsley, Douglas K. & Bardsley, Annette M.
- 22-28 Drivers of greenhouse gas emissions in the Baltic States: A structural decomposition analysis
by Brizga, Janis & Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus
- 29-38 Reconciling interests concerning wildlife and livestock near conservation areas: A model for analysing alternative land uses
by Chaminuka, Petronella & Groeneveld, Rolf A. & van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 39-48 Using a choice experiment framework to value conservation-contingent development programs: An application to Botswana
by Pienaar, Elizabeth F. & Jarvis, Lovell S. & Larson, Douglas M.
- 49-61 Farmer identity, ethical attitudes and environmental practices
by Sulemana, Iddisah & James, Harvey S.