2016, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-11 Economic returns of groundwater management sustaining an ecosystem service of dust suppression by alkali meadow in Owens Valley, California
by Gutrich, John J. & Gigliello, Keith & Gardner, Kimberly Vest & Elmore, Andrew J.
- 12-19 The changing climate of climate change economics
by Vale, Petterson Molina
- 20-27 Community currency (CCs) in Spain: An empirical study of their social effects
by Oliver Sanz, Esther
- 28-39 Integrating ecology and economics in understanding responses in securing land-use externalities internalization in water catchments
by Sanga, G.J. & Mungatana, E.D.
- 40-53 An integrative analysis of energy transitions in energy regions: A case study of ökoEnergieland in Austria
by Hecher, Maria & Vilsmaier, Ulli & Akhavan, Roya & Binder, Claudia R.
- 54-64 The effect of climate change and adaptation policy on agricultural production in Eastern Africa
by Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Hansen, Lars Gårn
- 65-74 Shifting Chinese organizational responses to evolving greening pressures
by Zhu, Qinghua & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph
- 75-84 Monetary valuation of forest ecosystem services in China: A literature review and identification of future research needs
by D'Amato, D. & Rekola, M. & Li, N. & Toppinen, A.
- 85-97 Relationship between openness to trade and deforestation: Empirical evidence from the Brazilian Amazon
by Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Almeida, Alexandre Nunes
- 98-107 Does resilience have a culture? Ecocultures and the politics of knowledge production
by Arora-Jonsson, Seema
- 108-116 Measuring impacts of extreme weather events using the life satisfaction approach
by von Möllendorff, Charlotte & Hirschfeld, Jesko
- 117-127 The greener, the happier? The effect of urban land use on residential well-being
by Krekel, Christian & Kolbe, Jens & Wüstemann, Henry
- 128-139 Interpreting bargaining strategies of developing countries in climate negotiations. A quantitative approach
by Costantini, Valeria & Sforna, Giorgia & Zoli, Mariangela
- 140-148 Value-based adaptation to climate change and divergent developmentalisms in Turkish agriculture
by Turhan, Ethemcan
- 149-159 The sharing economy: A pathway to sustainability or a nightmarish form of neoliberal capitalism?
by Martin, Chris J.
- 160-174 Opening the black box of energy throughputs in farm systems: A decomposition analysis between the energy returns to external inputs, internal biomass reuses and total inputs consumed (the Vallès County, Catalonia, c.1860 and 1999)
by Tello, E. & Galán, E. & Sacristán, V. & Cunfer, G. & Guzmán, G.I. & González de Molina, M. & Krausmann, F. & Gingrich, S. & Padró, R. & Marco, I. & Moreno-Delgado, D.
- 175-180 Debunking trickle-down ecosystem services: The fallacy of omnipotent, homogeneous beneficiaries
by Wieland, Raoul & Ravensbergen, Sarah & Gregr, Edward J. & Satterfield, Terre & Chan, Kai M.A.
- 186-195 Towards post-Keynesian ecological macroeconomics
by Fontana, Giuseppe & Sawyer, Malcolm
- 196-205 An integrated approach to climate change, income distribution, employment, and economic growth
by Taylor, Lance & Rezai, Armon & Foley, Duncan K.
- 206-219 Does slow growth lead to rising inequality? Some theoretical reflections and numerical simulations
by Jackson, Tim & Victor, Peter A.
- 220-230 Beyond carbon pricing: The role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy
by Campiglio, Emanuele
- 231-236 Economic growth, inequality, and well-being
by Howarth, Richard B. & Kennedy, Kevin
- 237-245 Complementary system perspectives in ecological macroeconomics — The example of transition investments during the crisis
by Røpke, Inge
- 246-253 Work-sharing for a sustainable economy
by Zwickl, Klara & Disslbacher, Franziska & Stagl, Sigrid
2015, Volume 120, Issue C
- 1-12 Environmental value of green spaces in Japan: An application of the life satisfaction approach
by Tsurumi, Tetsuya & Managi, Shunsuke
- 13-22 Comparing different attitude statements in latent class models of stated preferences for managing an invasive forest pathogen
by Meldrum, James R.
- 23-31 The ICT/electronics question: Structural change and the rebound effect
by Galvin, Ray
- 32-48 Does credit create a ‘growth imperative’? A quasi-stationary economy with interest-bearing debt
by Jackson, Tim & Victor, Peter A.
- 49-58 A hydro-economic model for the assessment of climate change impacts and adaptation in irrigated agriculture
by Esteve, Paloma & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Downing, Thomas E.
- 59-70 National well-being policy and a weighted approach to human feelings
by O'Donnell, Gus & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 71-82 Behind the life cycle of coal: Socio-environmental liabilities of coal mining in Cesar, Colombia
by Cardoso, Andrea
- 83-92 Quantifying the relationship of resilience and eco-efficiency in complex adaptive energy systems
by Korhonen, Jouni & Snäkin, Juha-Pekka
- 93-99 The economic impacts of positive feedbacks resulting from deforestation
by Runyan, Christiane W. & D'Odorico, Paolo & Shobe, William
- 100-107 Local taxation and urban development. Testing for the side-effects of the Italian property tax
by Bimonte, Salvatore & Stabile, Arsenio
- 108-116 Using REDD+ to balance timber production with conservation objectives in a mangrove forest in Malaysia
by Abdul Aziz, Ammar & Dargusch, Paul & Phinn, Stuart & Ward, Adrian
- 117-125 Towards a power-sensitive and socially-informed analysis of payments for ecosystem services (PES): Addressing the gaps in the current debate
by Van Hecken, Gert & Bastiaensen, Johan & Windey, Catherine
- 126-138 Integrating methods for ecosystem service assessment and valuation: Mixed methods or mixed messages?
by Hattam, Caroline & Böhnke-Henrichs, Anne & Börger, Tobias & Burdon, Daryl & Hadjimichael, Maria & Delaney, Alyne & Atkins, Jonathan P. & Garrard, Samantha & Austen, Melanie C.
- 139-152 The role of urban green space for human well-being
by Bertram, Christine & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 153-163 Measuring the biophysical dimension of urban sustainability
by Stossel, Zeev & Kissinger, Meidad & Meir, Avinoam
- 164-174 A bio-economic analysis of the benefits of conservation agriculture: The case of smallholder farmers in Adami Tulu district, Ethiopia
by Tessema, Yohannis & Asafu-Adjaye, John & Rodriguez, Daniel & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Shiferaw, Bekele
- 175-184 The emergence of Southern standards in agricultural value chains: A new trend in sustainability governance?
by Schouten, Greetje & Bitzer, Verena
- 185-193 Back to the past: Burning wood to save the globe
by Johnston, Craig M.T. & Cornelis van Kooten, G.
- 194-202 From Lotka's biophysics to Georgescu-Roegen's bioeconomics
by Bobulescu, Roxana
- 203-214 Modeling heterogeneous fleet in an ecosystem based management context
by Hutniczak, Barbara
- 215-225 Simple-but-sound methods for estimating the value of changes in biodiversity for biological pest control in agriculture
by Letourneau, Deborah K. & Ando, Amy W. & Jedlicka, Julie A. & Narwani, Anita & Barbier, Edward
- 226-233 Efficient water management policies for irrigation adaptation to climate change in Southern Europe
by Kahil, Mohamed Taher & Connor, Jeffery D. & Albiac, Jose
- 234-240 Hurricane watch: Battening down the effects of the storm on local crop production
by Spencer, Nekeisha & Polachek, Solomon
- 241-249 Environmental effects of sustainability management tools: An empirical analysis of large companies
by Hörisch, Jacob & Ortas, Eduardo & Schaltegger, Stefan & Álvarez, Igor
- 250-259 Optimizing agricultural land-use portfolios with scarce data—A non-stochastic model
by Knoke, Thomas & Paul, Carola & Härtl, Fabian & Castro, Luz Maria & Calvas, Baltazar & Hildebrandt, Patrick
- 260-271 Measuring rural–urban disparity with the Genuine Progress Indicator: A case study in Japan
by Hayashi, Takashi
- 272-281 Economic valuation of the nitrogen content of urban organic residue by the agricultural sector
by Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Petel, Elvire
- 282-295 Rural livelihoods and environmental resource dependence in Cambodia
by Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Do, Truong Lam & Bühler, Dorothee & Hartje, Rebecca & Grote, Ulrike
- 296-302 An economic valuation of mangrove restoration in Brazil
by de Rezende, Carlos Eduardo & Kahn, James R. & Passareli, Layra & Vásquez, William F.
- 303-311 From famine foods to delicatessen: Interpreting trends in the use of wild edible plants through cultural ecosystem services
by Reyes-García, Victoria & Menendez-Baceta, Gorka & Aceituno-Mata, Laura & Acosta-Naranjo, Rufino & Calvet-Mir, Laura & Domínguez, Pablo & Garnatje, Teresa & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Molina-Bustamante, Manuel & Molina, Marta & Rodríguez-Franco, Ramón & Serrasolses, Ginesta & Vallès, Joan & Pardo-de-Santayana, Manuel
- 312-337 Elephant poaching & ivory trafficking problems in Sub-Saharan Africa: An application of O'Hara's principles of political economy
by Brennan, Andrew John & Kalsi, Jaslin Kaur
- 338-349 Incorporating local visitor valuation information into the design of new recreation sites in tropical forests
by Carson, Richard T. & DeShazo, J.R. & Schwabe, Kurt A. & Vincent, Jeffrey R. & Ahmad, Ismariah
- 350-354 The complexity of biodiversity: A biological perspective on economic valuation
by Farnsworth, K.D. & Adenuga, A.H. & de Groot, R.S.
- 355-357 What could ‘mindful capabilities’ be? A comment on Mabsout's ‘mindful capability’ (2015)
by Polzin, Christine & Rauschmayer, Felix & Lilley, Rachel & Whitehead, Mark
- 366-375 Reputation and household recycling practices: Field experiments in Costa Rica
by Alpízar, F. & Gsottbauer, E.
- 376-393 The perils of peer punishment: Evidence from a common pool resource framed field experiment
by de Melo, Gioia & Piaggio, Matías
- 394-405 Unraveling the effects of payments for ecosystem services on motivations for collective action
by Midler, Estelle & Pascual, Unai & Drucker, Adam G. & Narloch, Ulf & Soto, José Luis
- 406-415 Phasing out mercury through collective action in artisanal gold mining: Evidence from a framed field experiment
by Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrián & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Arango, Santiago
- 416-429 Framed field experiment on resource scarcity & extraction: Path-dependent generosity within sequential water appropriation
by Pfaff, Alexander & Vélez, Maria Alejandra & Ramos, Pablo Andres & Molina, Adriana
- 430-439 Exogenous degradation in the commons: Field experimental evidence
by Blanco, Esther & Lopez, Maria Claudia & Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio
- 440-450 Quota compliance in TURFs: An experimental analysis on complementarities of formal and informal enforcement with changes in abundance
by Santis, Oscar & Chávez, Carlos
2015, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-7 Estimates of the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI) for Oregon from 1960–2010 and recommendations for a comprehensive shareholder's report
by Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Gorko, Nicole E. & Weisdorf, Michael A. & Carnes, Austin W. & Collins, Cathrine E. & Franco, Carol & Gehres, Lillian R. & Knobloch, Jenna M. & Matson, Gayle E. & Schoepfer, Joan D.
- 8-23 Choice experiment assessment of public preferences for forest structural attributes
by Giergiczny, Marek & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Żylicz, Tomasz & Angelstam, Per
- 24-38 The role of network bridging organisations in compensation payments for agri-environmental services under the EU Common Agricultural Policy
by Dedeurwaerdere, Tom & Polard, Audrey & Melindi-Ghidi, Paolo
- 39-52 Ecoviability for small-scale fisheries in the context of food security constraints
by Cissé, A.A. & Doyen, L. & Blanchard, F. & Béné, C. & Péreau, J.-C.
- 53-63 Effect of agricultural economic growth on sandy desertification in Horqin Sandy Land
by Ge, Xiaodong & Li, Yaoguang & Luloff, Albert E. & Dong, Kaikai & Xiao, Jun
- 64-73 Preferences of locavores favoring community supported agriculture in the United States and France
by Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Taylor, Mykel R. & Baudouin, Quentin
- 74-82 Social capital and willingness-to-pay for coastal defences in south-east England
by Jones, Nikoleta & Clark, Julian R.A. & Malesios, Chrisovaladis
- 83-93 Socioeconomic metabolism as paradigm for studying the biophysical basis of human societies
by Pauliuk, Stefan & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 94-106 Examining the efforts of a small, open economy to reduce carbon emissions: The case of Denmark
by Levitt, Clinton J. & Pedersen, Morten S. & Sørensen, Anders
- 107-117 Ethics and the choice of animal advocacy campaigns
by Waters, James
- 118-126 Trends in Japanese households' critical-metals material footprints
by Shigetomi, Yosuke & Nansai, Keisuke & Kagawa, Shigemi & Tohno, Susumu
- 127-135 Do protected areas reduce blue carbon emissions? A quasi-experimental evaluation of mangroves in Indonesia
by Miteva, Daniela A. & Murray, Brian C. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K.
- 136-146 Workplace environmental conditions and life satisfaction in Spain
by García-Mainar, Inmaculada & Montuenga, Víctor M. & Navarro-Paniagua, María
- 147-157 Policy instruments for decentralized management of agricultural groundwater abstraction: A participatory evaluation
by Figureau, A.-G. & Montginoul, M. & Rinaudo, J.-D.
- 158-167 The relationships between CDM project characteristics and CER market prices
by Trotter, Ian Michael & da Cunha, Dênis Antônio & Féres, José Gustavo
- 168-180 Predicting consumer demand responses to carbon labels
by Shewmake, Sharon & Okrent, Abigail & Thabrew, Lanka & Vandenbergh, Michael
- 181-188 The value of levee protection to commercial properties
by Fell, Harrison & Kousky, Carolyn
- 189-196 Setting the limits to extraction: A biophysical approach to mining activities
by Vela-Almeida, Diana & Brooks, Grace & Kosoy, Nicolas
- 197-208 Assessing the cost-effectiveness of a biodiversity conservation policy: A bio-econometric analysis of Natura 2000 contracts in forest
by Hily, Emeline & Garcia, Serge & Stenger, Anne & Tu, Gengyang
- 209-216 Can China achieve its carbon intensity target by 2020 while sustaining economic growth?
by Zhu, Bangzhu & Wang, Kefan & Chevallier, Julien & Wang, Ping & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 217-229 Sector aggregation bias in environmentally extended input output modeling of raw material flows in Finland
by Piñero, Pablo & Heikkinen, Mari & Mäenpää, Ilmo & Pongrácz, Eva
- 230-240 Small-scale cooperative banking and the production of capital: Reflecting on the role of institutional agreements in supporting rural livelihood in Kampot, Cambodia
by Scheidel, Arnim & Farrell, Katharine N.
- 241-251 An empirical analysis of forest transition and land-use change in developing countries
by Wolfersberger, Julien & Delacote, Philippe & Garcia, Serge
- 252-261 Explaining forest transitions: The role of governance
by Barbier, Edward B. & Tesfaw, Anteneh
- 262-273 Measuring the forest and income impacts of forest user group participation under Malawi's Forest Co-management Program
by Mazunda, John & Shively, Gerald
- 274-283 Differences in demand for watershed services: Understanding preferences through a choice experiment in the Koshi Basin of Nepal
by Rai, Rajesh Kumar & Shyamsundar, Priya & Nepal, Mani & Bhatta, Laxmi Dutt
- 284-291 Perceptions on equity and responsibility in coastal zone policies
by Clément, Valérie & Rey-Valette, Hélène & Rulleau, Bénédicte
- 292-305 Modeling and assessing scenarios of common property pastures management in Switzerland
by Baur, Ivo & Binder, Claudia R.
- 306-313 Measuring the contribution of ecological composition and functional services of ecosystems to the dynamics of KwaZulu-Natal coast fisheries
by Hassan, R.M. & Crafford, J.G.
- 314-325 A systemic framework for sustainability assessment
by Sala, Serenella & Ciuffo, Biagio & Nijkamp, Peter
- 326-337 Global patterns and trends of wood harvest and use between 1990 and 2010
by Bais, Anna Liza S. & Lauk, Christian & Kastner, Thomas & Erb, Karlheinz
- 338-345 The effect of within-season variability on estimates of recreational value for trout anglers in New Zealand
by Mkwara, Lena & Marsh, Dan & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 346-358 Adoption of modern varieties, farmers' welfare and crop biodiversity: Evidence from Uganda
by Coromaldi, Manuela & Pallante, Giacomo & Savastano, Sara
- 359-371 Sense and no(n)-sense of energy security indicators
by Böhringer, Christoph & Bortolamedi, Markus
- 372-383 The unequal exchange of Dutch cheese and Kenyan roses: Introducing and testing an LCA-based methodology for estimating ecologically unequal exchange
by Oulu, Martin
- 384-398 Benefit transfer with limited data: An application to recreational fishing losses from surface mining
by Mazzotta, Marisa & Wainger, Lisa & Sifleet, Samantha & Petty, J.Todd & Rashleigh, Brenda
- 399-413 The total costs of soil degradation in England and Wales
by Graves, A.R. & Morris, J. & Deeks, L.K. & Rickson, R.J. & Kibblewhite, M.G. & Harris, J.A. & Farewell, T.S. & Truckle, I.
- 432-442 Energy, growth, and evolution: Towards a naturalistic ontology of economics
by Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten
2015, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-9 Linking ecological data and economics to estimate the total economic value of improving water quality by reducing nutrients
by Nelson, Nanette M. & Loomis, John B. & Jakus, Paul M. & Kealy, Mary J. & von Stackelburg, Nicholas & Ostermiller, Jeff
- 10-20 Between economic loss and social identity: The multi-dimensional cost of avoiding deforestation in Eastern Madagascar
by Desbureaux, Sébastien & Brimont, Laura
- 21-29 Tourists' preferences for congestion, residents' welfare and the ecosystems in a national park
by León, Carmelo J. & de León, Javier & Araña, Jorge E. & González, Matías M.
- 30-39 The building blocks of International Ecological Footprint inequality: A Regression-Based Decomposition
by Teixidó-Figueras, Jordi & Duro, Juan Antonio
- 40-48 Assessing environmental dependence using asset and income measures: Evidence from Nepal
by Charlery, Lindy & Walelign, Solomon Zena
- 49-56 Estimating the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI) for Brazil from 1970 to 2010
by Andrade, Daniel Caixeta & Garcia, Junior Ruiz
- 57-66 Investigating policy and R&D effects on environmental innovation: A meta-analysis
by Ghisetti, Claudia & Pontoni, Federico
- 67-80 Downscaling material flow analysis: The case of the cereal supply chain in France
by Courtonne, Jean-Yves & Alapetite, Julien & Longaretti, Pierre-Yves & Dupré, Denis & Prados, Emmanuel
- 81-89 An institutional analysis of Payment for Environmental Services on collectively managed lands in Ecuador
by Hayes, Tanya & Murtinho, Felipe & Wolff, Hendrik
- 90-98 Crop choice as climate change adaptation: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Moniruzzaman, Shaikh
- 99-113 Capabilities as justice: Analysing the acceptability of payments for ecosystem services (PES) through ‘social multi-criteria evaluation’
by Kolinjivadi, Vijay & Gamboa, Gonzalo & Adamowski, Jan & Kosoy, Nicolás
- 114-122 Adapting institutions: exploring climate adaptation through institutional economics and set relations
by Roggero, Matteo
- 123-131 Exploring socioeconomic drivers of environmental pressure on the city level: The case study of Chongqing in China
by Yu, Yadong & Ren, Hongtao & Kharrazi, Ali & Ma, Tieju & Zhu, Bing
- 132-139 Economy-wide rebound effects for non-energetic raw materials
by Pfaff, Matthias & Sartorius, Christian
- 140-146 Towards integrated social–ecological sustainability indicators: Exploring the contribution and gaps in existing global data
by Selomane, Odirilwe & Reyers, Belinda & Biggs, Reinette & Tallis, Heather & Polasky, Stephen
- 147-158 Walk in my shoes: Nudging for empathy conservation
by Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Lynne, Gary D. & Burbach, Mark E.
- 159-167 Landowner preferences for agri-environmental agreements to conserve the montado ecosystem in Portugal
by Santos, Rui & Clemente, Pedro & Brouwer, Roy & Antunes, Paula & Pinto, Rute
- 168-176 Revealing ecological processes or imposing social rationalities? The politics of bounding and measuring ecosystem services
by Tadaki, Marc & Allen, Will & Sinner, Jim
- 177-185 The main characteristics of urban socio-ecological trajectories: Paris (France) from the 18th to the 20th century
by Barles, Sabine
- 186-197 Public preferences for carbon tax attributes
by Gevrek, Z.Eylem & Uyduranoglu, Ayse
- 198-206 Mapping value plurality towards ecosystem services in the case of Norwegian wildlife management: A Q analysis
by Bredin, Yennie K. & Lindhjem, Henrik & van Dijk, Jiska & Linnell, John D.C.
- 207-214 Estimating indigenous cultural values of freshwater: A choice experiment approach to Māori values in New Zealand
by Miller, Sini & Tait, Peter & Saunders, Caroline
- 215-225 Sustainability labels on coffee: Consumer preferences, willingness-to-pay and visual attention to attributes
by Van Loo, Ellen J. & Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Seo, Han-Seok & Zhang, Baoyue & Verbeke, Wim
- 226-239 Collective capability and collective agency for sustainability: A case study
by Pelenc, Jérôme & Bazile, Didier & Ceruti, Cristian
- 240-251 Commercial orientation in grassroots social innovation: Insights from the sharing economy
by Martin, Chris J. & Upham, Paul & Budd, Leslie
- 252-261 Pay for Performance: Optimizing public investments in agricultural best management practices in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
by Talberth, John & Selman, Mindy & Walker, Sara & Gray, Erin
- 262-271 The growth paradigm: History, hegemony, and the contested making of economic growthmanship
by Schmelzer, Matthias
- 272-284 Flood risk, land use and private participation in embankment maintenance in Indian Sundarbans
by Sarkhel, Prasenjit
2015, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-11 Managing tourism in the Galapagos Islands through price incentives: A choice experiment approach
by Viteri Mejía, César & Brandt, Sylvia
- 12-21 Profit fluctuations signal eroding resilience of natural resources
by Richter, Andries & Dakos, Vasilis
- 22-31 The role of natural capital in sustaining livelihoods in remote mountainous regions: The case of Upper Svaneti, Republic of Georgia
by Kemkes, Robin J.
- 32-38 Design principles for managing coastal fisheries commons in present-day Japan
by Sarker, Ashutosh & Ikeda, Toru & Abe, Takaki & Inoue, Ken
- 39-52 The lack of strategic sustainability orientation in German water companies
by Arnold, Marlen
- 53-61 Payments for ecosystem services and the gift paradigm: Sharing the burden and joy of environmental care
by Singh, Neera M.
- 62-72 Assessing the contribution of ecosystem services to human wellbeing: A disaggregated study in western Rwanda
by Dawson, Neil & Martin, Adrian
- 73-85 Application of portfolio theory to asset-based biosecurity decision analysis
by Akter, Sonia & Kompas, Tom & Ward, Michael B.
- 86-96 Legitimizing farmers' new knowledge, learning and practices through communicative action: Application of an agro-environmental policy
by Del Corso, Jean-Pierre & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Plumecocq, Gaël
- 97-107 Fracking and environmental (in)justice in a Texas city
by Fry, Matthew & Briggle, Adam & Kincaid, Jordan
- 108-117 The influence of contextual cues on the perceived status of consumption-reducing behavior
by Brooks, Jeremy S. & Wilson, Charlie
- 118-128 Cooperation for sustainable forest management: An empirical differential game approach
by Andrés-Domenech, Pablo & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Zaccour, Georges
- 129-139 Developing a conceptual framework for the attitude–intention–behaviour links driving illegal resource extraction in Bardia National Park, Nepal
by Thapa Karki, Shova & Hubacek, Klaus
- 140-152 Investigating the impacts of technological position and European environmental regulation on green automotive patent activity
by Barbieri, Nicolò
- 153-161 What drives households to buy flood insurance? New evidence from Georgia
by Atreya, Ajita & Ferreira, Susana & Michel-Kerjan, Erwann
- 162-172 Barriers and opportunities for alternative measures of economic welfare
by Bleys, Brent & Whitby, Alistair
- 173-181 Critique and transformation: On the hypothetical nature of ecosystem service value and its neo-Marxist, liberal and pragmatist criticisms
by Melathopoulos, Andony P. & Stoner, Alexander M.
- 182-192 Determinants affecting farmers' willingness to cooperate to control pests
by Stallman, Heidi R. & James, Harvey S.
- 193-202 Evaluation of land use based greenhouse gas abatement measures in Germany
by Röder, Norbert & Henseler, Martin & Liebersbach, Horst & Kreins, Peter & Osterburg, Bernhard
- 203-211 Forest reliance across poverty groups in Tanzania
by Dokken, Therese & Angelsen, Arild
- 225-233 Markets in environmental governance. From theory to practice
by Vatn, Arild
- 234-243 Revisiting the concept of payments for environmental services
by Wunder, Sven
- 244-252 Extending market allocation to ecosystem services: Moral and practical implications on a full and unequal planet
by Farley, Joshua & Schmitt, Abdon & Burke, Matthew & Farr, Marigo
- 253-260 Talking money: How market-based valuation can undermine environmental protection
by Neuteleers, Stijn & Engelen, Bart
- 261-269 Reprint of "Ecosystem services concepts and approaches in conservation: Just a rhetorical tool?"
by Fisher, Janet A. & Brown, Katrina
- 270-282 Motivation crowding by economic incentives in conservation policy: A review of the empirical evidence
by Rode, Julian & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Krause, Torsten
- 283-294 Reprint of ‘Yes-in-my-backyard’: Spatial differences in the valuation of forest services and local co-benefits for carbon markets in México
by Balderas Torres, Arturo & MacMillan, Douglas C. & Skutsch, Margaret & Lovett, Jon C.
- 295-302 Payments for environmental services and control over conservation of natural resources: The role of public and private sectors in the conservation of the Nima watershed, Colombia
by Rodríguez-de-Francisco, J.C. & Budds, J.
- 303-313 Contesting legitimacy of voluntary sustainability certification schemes: Valuation languages and power asymmetries in the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil in Colombia
by Marin-Burgos, Victoria & Clancy, Joy S. & Lovett, Jon C.
2015, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-11 The development-driven forest transition and its utility for REDD+
by Sloan, Sean
- 12-24 The SES-Framework as boundary object to address theory orientation in social–ecological system research: The SES-TheOr approach
by Hertz, Tilman & Schlüter, Maja
- 25-33 Volunteer and satisfied? Rural households' participation in a payments for environmental services programme in Inner Mongolia
by Démurger, Sylvie & Pelletier, Adeline
- 34-45 A transdisciplinary approach to the economic analysis of the European Water Framework Directive
by Martin-Ortega, Julia & Perni, Angel & Jackson-Blake, Leah & Balana, Bedru B. & Mckee, Annie & Dunn, Sarah & Helliwell, Rachel & Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Skuras, Dimitris & Cooksley, Susan & Slee, Bill
- 46-57 Designing REDD+ schemes when forest users are not forest landowners: Evidence from a survey-based experiment in Kenya
by Veronesi, Marcella & Reutemann, Tim & Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie
- 58-69 The commodification of nature and socio-environmental resistance in Ecuador: An inventory of accumulation by dispossession cases, 1980–2013
by Latorre, Sara & Farrell, Katharine N. & Martínez-Alier, Joan
- 70-77 Social construction of the environment and smallholder farmers' participation in ‘low-carbon’, agro-industrial crop production contracts in the Philippines
by Montefrio, Marvin Joseph F. & Sonnenfeld, David A. & Luzadis, Valerie A.
- 78-83 Bio-basing society by including emotions
by Sleenhoff, Susanne & Landeweerd, Laurens & Osseweijer, Patricia
- 84-94 Mandatory versus voluntary payment for green electricity
by Akcura, Elcin
- 95-107 What time to adapt? The role of discretionary time in sustaining the climate change value–action gap
by Chai, Andreas & Bradley, Graham & Lo, Alex & Reser, Joseph
- 108-121 Does education increase pro-environmental behavior? Evidence from Europe
by Meyer, Andrew
- 122-131 The tragedy of bird scaring
by Ainsley, Matthew & Kosoy, Nicolas
- 132-145 Refunded emission payments and diffusion of NOx abatement technologies in Sweden
by Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Mohlin, Kristina & Sterner, Thomas
- 146-153 Benefits of invasion prevention: Effect of time lags, spread rates, and damage persistence
by Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Liebhold, Andrew M.
- 154-159 Towards connecting green economy with informal economy in South Africa: A review and way forward
by Smit, Suzanne & Musango, Josephine K.
- 160-171 Community currencies and sustainable development: A systematic review
by Michel, Arnaud & Hudon, Marek
- 172-181 Integrating multiple perspectives on payments for ecosystem services through a social–ecological systems framework
by Bennett, Drew E. & Gosnell, Hannah
- 182-190 The carbon implications of declining household scale economies
by Underwood, Anthony & Zahran, Sammy
- 191-200 Mechanisms explaining the impact of economic inequality on environmental deterioration
by Berthe, Alexandre & Elie, Luc
- 201-210 A spatial bioeconomic model of the harvest of wild plants and animals
by Sirén, Anders & Parvinen, Kalle
- 211-219 Measuring environmentally sensitive productivity growth: An application to the urban water sector
by Ananda, Jayanath & Hampf, Benjamin
- 220-230 Deforestation and seigniorage in developing countries: A tradeoff?
by Combes, J.-L. & Combes Motel, P. & Minea, A. & Villieu, P.
- 231-240 Value of adaptation in water protection — Economic impacts of uncertain climate change in the Baltic Sea
by Ahlvik, Lassi & Hyytiäinen, Kari
- 241-250 Subsistence fishing in a 21st century capitalist society: From commodity to gift
by Poe, Melissa R. & Levin, Phillip S. & Tolimieri, Nick & Norman, Karma
- 251-260 Altruism, moral norms and social approval: Joint determinants of individual offset behavior
by Blasch, Julia & Ohndorf, Markus
- 261-269 The cost of climate change: Ecosystem services and wildland fires
by Lee, Christine & Schlemme, Claire & Murray, Jessica & Unsworth, Robert
- 270-279 The rebound effects of switching to vegetarianism. A microeconomic analysis of Swedish consumption behavior
by Grabs, Janina
- 280-288 Environmental damage evaluation in a willingness-to-accept scenario: A latent-class approach based on familiarity
by Tabi, Andrea & del Saz-Salazar, Salvador
- 289-299 Effect of aggregation and disaggregation on embodied material use of products in input–output analysis
by de Koning, Arjan & Bruckner, Martin & Lutter, Stephan & Wood, Richard & Stadler, Konstantin & Tukker, Arnold
- 300-309 Wildfires in Poland: The impact of risk preferences and loss aversion on environmental choices
by Bartczak, Anna & Chilton, Susan & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 310-321 Extreme weather experiences and climate change beliefs in China: An econometric analysis
by Dai, Jing & Kesternich, Martin & Löschel, Andreas & Ziegler, Andreas
- 322-329 Slow money in an age of fiduciary capitalism
by Jayashankar, Priyanka & Ashta, Arvind & Rasmussen, Mark
- 330-340 (De)growth and welfare in an equilibrium model with heterogeneous consumers
by Heikkinen, T.
- 341-353 Foreign direct investments, environmental externalities and capital segmentation in a rural economy
by Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa
- 354-361 Natural capital in integrated assessment models of climate change
by Hackett, Stian B. & Moxnes, Erling
- 362-368 Household carbon emissions from driving and center city quality of life
by Holian, Matthew J. & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 369-377 A structured war-gaming framework for managing extreme risks
by Liu, Shuang & Aurambout, Jean-Philippe & Villalta, Oscar & Edwards, Jacqueline & De Barro, Paul & Kriticos, Darren J. & Cook, David C.
- 378-386 Modeling adaptation in multi-state resource systems
by Baggio, Michele & Perrings, Charles
- 387-400 On the mechanism and effects of innovation: Search for safety and independence of resource constraints expands the safe operating range
by Bringezu, Stefan
2015, Volume 115, Issue C
- 3-10 Ecosystem services and resource management: Institutional issues, challenges, and opportunities in the public sector
by Scarlett, Lynn & Boyd, James