2016, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-10 A review and comparative assessment of existing approaches to calculate material footprints
by Lutter, Stephan & Giljum, Stefan & Bruckner, Martin
- 11-22 Stated preference methods and landscape ecology indicators: An example of transdisciplinarity in landscape economic valuation
by Tagliafierro, C. & Boeri, M. & Longo, A. & Hutchinson, W.G.
- 23-36 Wind power externalities: A meta-analysis
by Mattmann, Matteo & Logar, Ivana & Brouwer, Roy
- 37-58 Modeling individual preferences for energy sources: The case of IV generation nuclear energy in Italy
by Contu, Davide & Strazzera, Elisabetta & Mourato, Susana
- 59-67 Pay the farmer, or buy the land?—Cost-effectiveness of payments for ecosystem services versus land purchases or easements in Central Kenya
by Curran, Michael & Kiteme, Boniface & Wünscher, Tobias & Koellner, Thomas & Hellweg, Stefanie
- 68-79 Labor as a driver of changes in herd feeding patterns: Evidence from a diachronic approach in Mediterranean France and lessons for agroecology
by Aubron, C. & Noël, L. & Lasseur, J.
- 80-89 Linking individuals' ecological footprint to their subjective well-being
by Verhofstadt, E. & Van Ootegem, L. & Defloor, B. & Bleys, B.
- 90-101 The value of whale watching to local communities in Baja, Mexico: A case study using applied economic rent theory
by Schwoerer, Tobias & Knowler, Duncan & Garcia-Martinez, Salvador
- 102-120 Land use and general equilibrium implications of a forest-based carbon sequestration policy in the United States
by Monge, Juan J. & Bryant, Henry L. & Gan, Jianbang & Richardson, James W.
- 121-128 Estimating the demand curve for sustainable use of pesticides from contingent-valuation data
by Costa, Cristina Amaro da & Santos, José Lima
- 129-145 A qualitative meta-synthesis of the benefits of eco-labeling in developing countries
by Carlson, Anna & Palmer, Charles
- 146-155 A proposed framework to systematically design and objectively evaluate non-dominated restoration tradeoffs for watershed planning and management
by Martin, David M. & Hermoso, Virgilio & Pantus, Francis & Olley, Jon & Linke, Simon & Poff, N. LeRoy
- 156-164 Casting a long shadow: Demand-based accounting of Canada's greenhouse gas emissions responsibility
by Dolter, Brett & Victor, Peter A.
- 165-172 Tracking cultural ecosystem services: water chasing the Colorado River restoration pulse flow
by Bark, Rosalind H. & Robinson, Catherine J. & Flessa, Karl W.
- 173-184 Evading invasives: How Eurasian watermilfoil affects the development of lake properties
by Goodenberger, James S. & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 185-191 Exploring the role of economic incentives and spillover effects in biodiversity conservation policies in sub-Saharan Africa
by Amin, Ariane
2016, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-13 The macroeconomic cost of catastrophic pollinator declines
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Sue Wing, Ian
- 14-22 Sustainability in a post-Keynesian growth model for an open economy
by Guarini, Giulio & Porcile, Gabriel
- 23-31 Linkage between crop diversity and agro-ecosystem resilience: Nonmonotonic agricultural response under alternate regimes
by Matsushita, Kyohei & Yamane, Fumihiro & Asano, Kota
- 32-41 Scaling up pro-environmental agricultural practice using agglomeration payments: Proof of concept from an agent-based model
by Bell, Andrew & Parkhurst, Gregory & Droppelmann, Klaus & Benton, Tim G.
- 42-50 Ecological sufficiency, individual liberties, and distributive justice: Implications for policy making
by Heindl, Peter & Kanschik, Philipp
- 51-57 Floods and happiness: Empirical evidence from Bulgaria
by Sekulova, Filka & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 58-69 Farmer perceptions of wetlands and waterbodies: Using social metrics as an alternative to ecosystem service valuation
by Greenland-Smith, Simon & Brazner, John & Sherren, Kate
- 70-86 The value of endangered forest elephants to local communities in a transboundary conservation landscape
by Ngouhouo Poufoun, Jonas & Abildtrup, Jens & Sonwa, Dénis Jean & Delacote, Philippe
- 87-97 Distributive fairness in paying for clean energy infrastructure
by Granqvist, Harry & Grover, David
- 98-111 Measuring nuclear power plant externalities using life satisfaction data: A spatial analysis for Switzerland
by Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp
- 112-124 Forest clearing, livelihood strategies and welfare: Evidence from the Tsimane' in Bolivia
by Perge, Emilie & McKay, Andy
- 125-131 Public willingness to pay for carbon farming and its co-benefits
by Kragt, M.E. & Gibson, F.L. & Maseyk, F. & Wilson, K.A.
- 132-138 Evaluating conceptual definitions of ecosystem services and their implications
by Danley, Brian & Widmark, Camilla
- 139-151 A framework of attitudes towards technology in theory and practice
by Kerschner, Christian & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich
- 152-162 Why are grain-legumes rarely present in cropping systems despite their environmental and nutritional benefits? Analyzing lock-in in the French agrifood system
by Magrini, Marie-Benoit & Anton, Marc & Cholez, Célia & Corre-Hellou, Guenaelle & Duc, Gérard & Jeuffroy, Marie-Hélène & Meynard, Jean-Marc & Pelzer, Elise & Voisin, Anne-Sophie & Walrand, Stéphane
- 163-168 Ecological monetary economics: A post-Keynesian critique
by Cahen-Fourot, Louison & Lavoie, Marc
- 169-181 Tracing the impacts of a northern open economy on the global environment
by Garmendia, Eneko & Urkidi, Leire & Arto, Iñaki & Barcena, Iñaki & Bermejo, Roberto & Hoyos, David & Lago, Rosa
- 182-187 Degrowth: A “missile word” that backfires?
by Drews, Stefan & Antal, Miklós
2016, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-13 Incentivising flood risk adaptation through risk based insurance premiums: Trade-offs between affordability and risk reduction
by Hudson, Paul & Botzen, W.J. Wouter & Feyen, Luc & Aerts, Jeroen C.J.H.
- 14-26 Carbon dioxide emissions and international trade at the turn of the millennium
by Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph F. & Tomberger, Patrick
- 27-37 How to significantly reduce pesticide use: An empirical evaluation of the impacts of pesticide taxation associated with a change in cropping practice
by Femenia, Fabienne & Letort, Elodie
- 38-46 Theory of planned behavior approach to understand the green purchasing behavior in the EU: A cross-cultural study
by Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Mandravickaitė, Justina & Bernatonienė, Jurga
- 47-59 Carbon dioxide emissions allocation: A review
by Zhou, P. & Wang, M.
- 60-69 The foundations of the environmental rebound effect and its contribution towards a general framework
by Font Vivanco, David & McDowall, Will & Freire-González, Jaume & Kemp, René & van der Voet, Ester
- 70-82 Status concern and the exploitation of common pool renewable resources
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Long, Ngo Van
- 83-100 The urban political ecology of ecosystem services: The case of Barcelona
by Depietri, Yaella & Kallis, Giorgos & Baró, Francesc & Cattaneo, Claudio
- 101-107 Serving the public good: Empirical links between governance and research investment in the context of global environmental change
by van Kerkhoff, Lorrae & Berry, Helen
2016, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-16 Environmental concerns, volunteering and subjective well-being: Antecedents and outcomes of environmental activism in Germany
by Binder, Martin & Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin
- 17-24 Drivers of industrial and non-industrial greenhouse gas emissions
by Sanchez, Luis F. & Stern, David I.
- 25-35 Energy metabolism of the Balearic Islands (1986–2012)
by Ginard-Bosch, Francisco Javier & Ramos-Martín, Jesús
- 36-48 Buying spatially-coordinated ecosystem services: An experiment on the role of auction format and communication
by Krawczyk, Michał & Bartczak, Anna & Hanley, Nick & Stenger, Anne
- 49-58 Work more and play less? Time use impacts of changing ecosystem services: The case of the invasive emerald ash borer
by Jones, Benjamin A.
- 59-68 Urban green space recreational service assessment and management: A conceptual model based on the service generation process
by He, Jialin & Yi, Hongmei & Liu, Jian
- 69-75 Economic viability and small-scale fisheries — A review
by Schuhbauer, Anna & Sumaila, U. Rashid
- 76-85 The metabolic transition of a planned economy: Material flows in the USSR and the Russian Federation 1900 to 2010
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Gaugl, Birgit & West, James & Schandl, Heinz
- 86-98 More than wine: Cultural ecosystem services in vineyard landscapes in England and California
by Winkler, Klara J. & Nicholas, Kimberly A.
- 99-113 Does hurricane risk affect individual well-being? Empirical evidence on the indirect effects of natural disasters
by Berlemann, Michael
- 114-123 Measuring environmental inequality
by Boyce, James K. & Zwickl, Klara & Ash, Michael
- 124-134 A rural myth? Sources and implications of the perceived unfairness of carbon taxes in rural communities
by Beck, Marisa & Rivers, Nicholas & Yonezawa, Hidemichi
- 135-144 Hurricane damage risk assessment in the Caribbean: An analysis using synthetic hurricane events and nightlight imagery
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Mohan, Preeya & Strobl, Eric
- 145-152 The accounting push and the policy pull: balancing environment and economic decisions
by Vardon, Michael & Burnett, Peter & Dovers, Stephen
- 153-163 Institutional adaptation to cooling water scarcity for thermoelectric power generation under global warming
by Eisenack, Klaus
- 164-174 The economic value of wetlands in developing countries: A meta-regression analysis
by Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Scarborough, Helen
- 175-184 Political competition and renewable energy transitions over long time horizons: A dynamic approach
by Dumas, Marion & Rising, James & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 185-192 The inclusive wealth index. A critical appraisal
by Roman, Philippe & Thiry, Géraldine
2016, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-13 Shifting demand for winter outdoor recreation along the North Shore of Lake Superior under variable rates of climate change: A finite-mixture modeling approach
by Smith, Jordan W. & Seekamp, Erin & McCreary, Allie & Davenport, Mae & Kanazawa, Mark & Holmberg, Kerry & Wilson, Bruce & Nieber, John
- 14-22 Potential and economic efficiency of using reduced tillage to mitigate climate effects in Danish agriculture
by Zandersen, Marianne & Jørgensen, Sisse Liv & Nainggolan, Doan & Gyldenkærne, Steen & Winding, Anne & Greve, Mogens Humlekrog & Termansen, Mette
- 23-34 Basic capability effect: Collective management of pastoral resources in southwestern Kenya
by Kihiu, Evelyne Nyathira
- 35-56 Spatial impacts of the CAP post-2013 and climate change scenarios on agricultural intensification and environment in Austria
by Kirchner, Mathias & Schönhart, Martin & Schmid, Erwin
- 57-67 Exploring group dynamics in deliberative choice experiments
by Völker, Marc & Lienhoop, Nele
- 68-76 Influential publications in ecological economics revisited
by Costanza, Robert & Howarth, Richard B. & Kubiszewski, Ida & Liu, Shuang & Ma, Chunbo & Plumecocq, Gaël & Stern, David I.
- 77-83 Mining corporations and air pollution science before the Age of Ecology
by Pérez Cebada, Juan Diego
- 84-94 Complementarity vs substitutability in waste management behaviors
by D'Amato, Alessio & Mancinelli, Susanna & Zoli, Mariangela
- 95-105 Optimal forest species mixture with carbon storage and albedo effect for climate change mitigation
by Matthies, Brent D. & Valsta, Lauri T.
2016, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-11 Incorporating measures of grassland productivity into efficiency estimates for livestock grazing on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau in China
by Huang, Wei & Bruemmer, Bernhard & Huntsinger, Lynn
- 12-24 Taking account of governance: Implications for land-use dynamics, food prices, and trade patterns
by Wang, Xiaoxi & Biewald, Anne & Dietrich, Jan Philipp & Schmitz, Christoph & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Humpenöder, Florian & Bodirsky, Benjamin Leon & Popp, Alexander
- 25-35 Dredging versus hedging: Comparing hard infrastructure to ecosystem-based adaptation to flooding
by Daigneault, A. & Brown, P. & Gawith, D.
- 36-42 Democratic valuation (DV): Using majority voting principles to value public services
by Schläpfer, Felix
- 43-53 The effects of government spending on deforestation due to agricultural land expansion and CO2 related emissions
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P.
- 54-60 Price premium of organic salmon in Danish retail sale
by Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus
- 61-70 Voodoo versus fishing committees: The role of traditional and contemporary institutions in fisheries management
by Briones Alonso, Elena & Houssa, Romain & Verpoorten, Marijke
- 71-78 Inferences from sparse data: An integrated, meta-utility approach to conservation research
by Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R. & Paterson, Tobias
- 79-89 A survey of decision-making approaches for climate change adaptation: Are robust methods the way forward?
by Dittrich, Ruth & Wreford, Anita & Moran, Dominic
- 90-100 Environmental taxation and the double dividend in decentralized jurisdictions
by Alexeev, Alexander & Good, David H. & Krutilla, Kerry
- 101-110 Global patterns of metal extractivism, 1950–2010: Providing the bones for the industrial society's skeleton
by Schaffartzik, Anke & Mayer, Andreas & Eisenmenger, Nina & Krausmann, Fridolin
- 111-120 Economic and ecological trade-offs of agricultural specialization at different spatial scales
by Klasen, Stephan & Meyer, Katrin M. & Dislich, Claudia & Euler, Michael & Faust, Heiko & Gatto, Marcel & Hettig, Elisabeth & Melati, Dian N. & Jaya, I. Nengah Surati & Otten, Fenna & Pérez-Cruzado, César & Steinebach, Stefanie & Tarigan, Suria & Wiegand, Kerstin
2016, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-11 Economic returns of groundwater management sustaining an ecosystem service of dust suppression by alkali meadow in Owens Valley, California
by Gutrich, John J. & Gigliello, Keith & Gardner, Kimberly Vest & Elmore, Andrew J.
- 12-19 The changing climate of climate change economics
by Vale, Petterson Molina
- 20-27 Community currency (CCs) in Spain: An empirical study of their social effects
by Oliver Sanz, Esther
- 28-39 Integrating ecology and economics in understanding responses in securing land-use externalities internalization in water catchments
by Sanga, G.J. & Mungatana, E.D.
- 40-53 An integrative analysis of energy transitions in energy regions: A case study of ökoEnergieland in Austria
by Hecher, Maria & Vilsmaier, Ulli & Akhavan, Roya & Binder, Claudia R.
- 54-64 The effect of climate change and adaptation policy on agricultural production in Eastern Africa
by Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Hansen, Lars Gårn
- 65-74 Shifting Chinese organizational responses to evolving greening pressures
by Zhu, Qinghua & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph
- 75-84 Monetary valuation of forest ecosystem services in China: A literature review and identification of future research needs
by D'Amato, D. & Rekola, M. & Li, N. & Toppinen, A.
- 85-97 Relationship between openness to trade and deforestation: Empirical evidence from the Brazilian Amazon
by Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Almeida, Alexandre Nunes
- 98-107 Does resilience have a culture? Ecocultures and the politics of knowledge production
by Arora-Jonsson, Seema
- 108-116 Measuring impacts of extreme weather events using the life satisfaction approach
by von Möllendorff, Charlotte & Hirschfeld, Jesko
- 117-127 The greener, the happier? The effect of urban land use on residential well-being
by Krekel, Christian & Kolbe, Jens & Wüstemann, Henry
- 128-139 Interpreting bargaining strategies of developing countries in climate negotiations. A quantitative approach
by Costantini, Valeria & Sforna, Giorgia & Zoli, Mariangela
- 140-148 Value-based adaptation to climate change and divergent developmentalisms in Turkish agriculture
by Turhan, Ethemcan
- 149-159 The sharing economy: A pathway to sustainability or a nightmarish form of neoliberal capitalism?
by Martin, Chris J.
- 160-174 Opening the black box of energy throughputs in farm systems: A decomposition analysis between the energy returns to external inputs, internal biomass reuses and total inputs consumed (the Vallès County, Catalonia, c.1860 and 1999)
by Tello, E. & Galán, E. & Sacristán, V. & Cunfer, G. & Guzmán, G.I. & González de Molina, M. & Krausmann, F. & Gingrich, S. & Padró, R. & Marco, I. & Moreno-Delgado, D.
- 175-180 Debunking trickle-down ecosystem services: The fallacy of omnipotent, homogeneous beneficiaries
by Wieland, Raoul & Ravensbergen, Sarah & Gregr, Edward J. & Satterfield, Terre & Chan, Kai M.A.
- 186-195 Towards post-Keynesian ecological macroeconomics
by Fontana, Giuseppe & Sawyer, Malcolm
- 196-205 An integrated approach to climate change, income distribution, employment, and economic growth
by Taylor, Lance & Rezai, Armon & Foley, Duncan K.
- 206-219 Does slow growth lead to rising inequality? Some theoretical reflections and numerical simulations
by Jackson, Tim & Victor, Peter A.
- 220-230 Beyond carbon pricing: The role of banking and monetary policy in financing the transition to a low-carbon economy
by Campiglio, Emanuele
- 231-236 Economic growth, inequality, and well-being
by Howarth, Richard B. & Kennedy, Kevin
- 237-245 Complementary system perspectives in ecological macroeconomics — The example of transition investments during the crisis
by Røpke, Inge
- 246-253 Work-sharing for a sustainable economy
by Zwickl, Klara & Disslbacher, Franziska & Stagl, Sigrid
2015, Volume 120, Issue C
- 1-12 Environmental value of green spaces in Japan: An application of the life satisfaction approach
by Tsurumi, Tetsuya & Managi, Shunsuke
- 13-22 Comparing different attitude statements in latent class models of stated preferences for managing an invasive forest pathogen
by Meldrum, James R.
- 23-31 The ICT/electronics question: Structural change and the rebound effect
by Galvin, Ray
- 32-48 Does credit create a ‘growth imperative’? A quasi-stationary economy with interest-bearing debt
by Jackson, Tim & Victor, Peter A.
- 49-58 A hydro-economic model for the assessment of climate change impacts and adaptation in irrigated agriculture
by Esteve, Paloma & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Downing, Thomas E.
- 59-70 National well-being policy and a weighted approach to human feelings
by O'Donnell, Gus & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 71-82 Behind the life cycle of coal: Socio-environmental liabilities of coal mining in Cesar, Colombia
by Cardoso, Andrea
- 83-92 Quantifying the relationship of resilience and eco-efficiency in complex adaptive energy systems
by Korhonen, Jouni & Snäkin, Juha-Pekka
- 93-99 The economic impacts of positive feedbacks resulting from deforestation
by Runyan, Christiane W. & D'Odorico, Paolo & Shobe, William
- 100-107 Local taxation and urban development. Testing for the side-effects of the Italian property tax
by Bimonte, Salvatore & Stabile, Arsenio
- 108-116 Using REDD+ to balance timber production with conservation objectives in a mangrove forest in Malaysia
by Abdul Aziz, Ammar & Dargusch, Paul & Phinn, Stuart & Ward, Adrian
- 117-125 Towards a power-sensitive and socially-informed analysis of payments for ecosystem services (PES): Addressing the gaps in the current debate
by Van Hecken, Gert & Bastiaensen, Johan & Windey, Catherine
- 126-138 Integrating methods for ecosystem service assessment and valuation: Mixed methods or mixed messages?
by Hattam, Caroline & Böhnke-Henrichs, Anne & Börger, Tobias & Burdon, Daryl & Hadjimichael, Maria & Delaney, Alyne & Atkins, Jonathan P. & Garrard, Samantha & Austen, Melanie C.
- 139-152 The role of urban green space for human well-being
by Bertram, Christine & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 153-163 Measuring the biophysical dimension of urban sustainability
by Stossel, Zeev & Kissinger, Meidad & Meir, Avinoam
- 164-174 A bio-economic analysis of the benefits of conservation agriculture: The case of smallholder farmers in Adami Tulu district, Ethiopia
by Tessema, Yohannis & Asafu-Adjaye, John & Rodriguez, Daniel & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Shiferaw, Bekele
- 175-184 The emergence of Southern standards in agricultural value chains: A new trend in sustainability governance?
by Schouten, Greetje & Bitzer, Verena
- 185-193 Back to the past: Burning wood to save the globe
by Johnston, Craig M.T. & Cornelis van Kooten, G.
- 194-202 From Lotka's biophysics to Georgescu-Roegen's bioeconomics
by Bobulescu, Roxana
- 203-214 Modeling heterogeneous fleet in an ecosystem based management context
by Hutniczak, Barbara
- 215-225 Simple-but-sound methods for estimating the value of changes in biodiversity for biological pest control in agriculture
by Letourneau, Deborah K. & Ando, Amy W. & Jedlicka, Julie A. & Narwani, Anita & Barbier, Edward
- 226-233 Efficient water management policies for irrigation adaptation to climate change in Southern Europe
by Kahil, Mohamed Taher & Connor, Jeffery D. & Albiac, Jose
- 234-240 Hurricane watch: Battening down the effects of the storm on local crop production
by Spencer, Nekeisha & Polachek, Solomon
- 241-249 Environmental effects of sustainability management tools: An empirical analysis of large companies
by Hörisch, Jacob & Ortas, Eduardo & Schaltegger, Stefan & Álvarez, Igor
- 250-259 Optimizing agricultural land-use portfolios with scarce data—A non-stochastic model
by Knoke, Thomas & Paul, Carola & Härtl, Fabian & Castro, Luz Maria & Calvas, Baltazar & Hildebrandt, Patrick
- 260-271 Measuring rural–urban disparity with the Genuine Progress Indicator: A case study in Japan
by Hayashi, Takashi
- 272-281 Economic valuation of the nitrogen content of urban organic residue by the agricultural sector
by Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Petel, Elvire
- 282-295 Rural livelihoods and environmental resource dependence in Cambodia
by Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Do, Truong Lam & Bühler, Dorothee & Hartje, Rebecca & Grote, Ulrike
- 296-302 An economic valuation of mangrove restoration in Brazil
by de Rezende, Carlos Eduardo & Kahn, James R. & Passareli, Layra & Vásquez, William F.
- 303-311 From famine foods to delicatessen: Interpreting trends in the use of wild edible plants through cultural ecosystem services
by Reyes-García, Victoria & Menendez-Baceta, Gorka & Aceituno-Mata, Laura & Acosta-Naranjo, Rufino & Calvet-Mir, Laura & Domínguez, Pablo & Garnatje, Teresa & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Molina-Bustamante, Manuel & Molina, Marta & Rodríguez-Franco, Ramón & Serrasolses, Ginesta & Vallès, Joan & Pardo-de-Santayana, Manuel
- 312-337 Elephant poaching & ivory trafficking problems in Sub-Saharan Africa: An application of O'Hara's principles of political economy
by Brennan, Andrew John & Kalsi, Jaslin Kaur
- 338-349 Incorporating local visitor valuation information into the design of new recreation sites in tropical forests
by Carson, Richard T. & DeShazo, J.R. & Schwabe, Kurt A. & Vincent, Jeffrey R. & Ahmad, Ismariah
- 350-354 The complexity of biodiversity: A biological perspective on economic valuation
by Farnsworth, K.D. & Adenuga, A.H. & de Groot, R.S.
- 355-357 What could ‘mindful capabilities’ be? A comment on Mabsout's ‘mindful capability’ (2015)
by Polzin, Christine & Rauschmayer, Felix & Lilley, Rachel & Whitehead, Mark
- 366-375 Reputation and household recycling practices: Field experiments in Costa Rica
by Alpízar, F. & Gsottbauer, E.
- 376-393 The perils of peer punishment: Evidence from a common pool resource framed field experiment
by de Melo, Gioia & Piaggio, Matías
- 394-405 Unraveling the effects of payments for ecosystem services on motivations for collective action
by Midler, Estelle & Pascual, Unai & Drucker, Adam G. & Narloch, Ulf & Soto, José Luis
- 406-415 Phasing out mercury through collective action in artisanal gold mining: Evidence from a framed field experiment
by Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrián & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Arango, Santiago
- 416-429 Framed field experiment on resource scarcity & extraction: Path-dependent generosity within sequential water appropriation
by Pfaff, Alexander & Vélez, Maria Alejandra & Ramos, Pablo Andres & Molina, Adriana
- 430-439 Exogenous degradation in the commons: Field experimental evidence
by Blanco, Esther & Lopez, Maria Claudia & Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio
- 440-450 Quota compliance in TURFs: An experimental analysis on complementarities of formal and informal enforcement with changes in abundance
by Santis, Oscar & Chávez, Carlos
2015, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-7 Estimates of the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI) for Oregon from 1960–2010 and recommendations for a comprehensive shareholder's report
by Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Gorko, Nicole E. & Weisdorf, Michael A. & Carnes, Austin W. & Collins, Cathrine E. & Franco, Carol & Gehres, Lillian R. & Knobloch, Jenna M. & Matson, Gayle E. & Schoepfer, Joan D.
- 8-23 Choice experiment assessment of public preferences for forest structural attributes
by Giergiczny, Marek & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Żylicz, Tomasz & Angelstam, Per
- 24-38 The role of network bridging organisations in compensation payments for agri-environmental services under the EU Common Agricultural Policy
by Dedeurwaerdere, Tom & Polard, Audrey & Melindi-Ghidi, Paolo
- 39-52 Ecoviability for small-scale fisheries in the context of food security constraints
by Cissé, A.A. & Doyen, L. & Blanchard, F. & Béné, C. & Péreau, J.-C.
- 53-63 Effect of agricultural economic growth on sandy desertification in Horqin Sandy Land
by Ge, Xiaodong & Li, Yaoguang & Luloff, Albert E. & Dong, Kaikai & Xiao, Jun
- 64-73 Preferences of locavores favoring community supported agriculture in the United States and France
by Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Taylor, Mykel R. & Baudouin, Quentin
- 74-82 Social capital and willingness-to-pay for coastal defences in south-east England
by Jones, Nikoleta & Clark, Julian R.A. & Malesios, Chrisovaladis
- 83-93 Socioeconomic metabolism as paradigm for studying the biophysical basis of human societies
by Pauliuk, Stefan & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 94-106 Examining the efforts of a small, open economy to reduce carbon emissions: The case of Denmark
by Levitt, Clinton J. & Pedersen, Morten S. & Sørensen, Anders
- 107-117 Ethics and the choice of animal advocacy campaigns
by Waters, James
- 118-126 Trends in Japanese households' critical-metals material footprints
by Shigetomi, Yosuke & Nansai, Keisuke & Kagawa, Shigemi & Tohno, Susumu
- 127-135 Do protected areas reduce blue carbon emissions? A quasi-experimental evaluation of mangroves in Indonesia
by Miteva, Daniela A. & Murray, Brian C. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K.
- 136-146 Workplace environmental conditions and life satisfaction in Spain
by García-Mainar, Inmaculada & Montuenga, Víctor M. & Navarro-Paniagua, María
- 147-157 Policy instruments for decentralized management of agricultural groundwater abstraction: A participatory evaluation
by Figureau, A.-G. & Montginoul, M. & Rinaudo, J.-D.
- 158-167 The relationships between CDM project characteristics and CER market prices
by Trotter, Ian Michael & da Cunha, Dênis Antônio & Féres, José Gustavo
- 168-180 Predicting consumer demand responses to carbon labels
by Shewmake, Sharon & Okrent, Abigail & Thabrew, Lanka & Vandenbergh, Michael
- 181-188 The value of levee protection to commercial properties
by Fell, Harrison & Kousky, Carolyn
- 189-196 Setting the limits to extraction: A biophysical approach to mining activities
by Vela-Almeida, Diana & Brooks, Grace & Kosoy, Nicolas
- 197-208 Assessing the cost-effectiveness of a biodiversity conservation policy: A bio-econometric analysis of Natura 2000 contracts in forest
by Hily, Emeline & Garcia, Serge & Stenger, Anne & Tu, Gengyang
- 209-216 Can China achieve its carbon intensity target by 2020 while sustaining economic growth?
by Zhu, Bangzhu & Wang, Kefan & Chevallier, Julien & Wang, Ping & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 217-229 Sector aggregation bias in environmentally extended input output modeling of raw material flows in Finland
by Piñero, Pablo & Heikkinen, Mari & Mäenpää, Ilmo & Pongrácz, Eva
- 230-240 Small-scale cooperative banking and the production of capital: Reflecting on the role of institutional agreements in supporting rural livelihood in Kampot, Cambodia
by Scheidel, Arnim & Farrell, Katharine N.
- 241-251 An empirical analysis of forest transition and land-use change in developing countries
by Wolfersberger, Julien & Delacote, Philippe & Garcia, Serge
- 252-261 Explaining forest transitions: The role of governance
by Barbier, Edward B. & Tesfaw, Anteneh
- 262-273 Measuring the forest and income impacts of forest user group participation under Malawi's Forest Co-management Program
by Mazunda, John & Shively, Gerald
- 274-283 Differences in demand for watershed services: Understanding preferences through a choice experiment in the Koshi Basin of Nepal
by Rai, Rajesh Kumar & Shyamsundar, Priya & Nepal, Mani & Bhatta, Laxmi Dutt
- 284-291 Perceptions on equity and responsibility in coastal zone policies
by Clément, Valérie & Rey-Valette, Hélène & Rulleau, Bénédicte
- 292-305 Modeling and assessing scenarios of common property pastures management in Switzerland
by Baur, Ivo & Binder, Claudia R.
- 306-313 Measuring the contribution of ecological composition and functional services of ecosystems to the dynamics of KwaZulu-Natal coast fisheries
by Hassan, R.M. & Crafford, J.G.
- 314-325 A systemic framework for sustainability assessment
by Sala, Serenella & Ciuffo, Biagio & Nijkamp, Peter
- 326-337 Global patterns and trends of wood harvest and use between 1990 and 2010
by Bais, Anna Liza S. & Lauk, Christian & Kastner, Thomas & Erb, Karlheinz
- 338-345 The effect of within-season variability on estimates of recreational value for trout anglers in New Zealand
by Mkwara, Lena & Marsh, Dan & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 346-358 Adoption of modern varieties, farmers' welfare and crop biodiversity: Evidence from Uganda
by Coromaldi, Manuela & Pallante, Giacomo & Savastano, Sara
- 359-371 Sense and no(n)-sense of energy security indicators
by Böhringer, Christoph & Bortolamedi, Markus
- 372-383 The unequal exchange of Dutch cheese and Kenyan roses: Introducing and testing an LCA-based methodology for estimating ecologically unequal exchange
by Oulu, Martin
- 384-398 Benefit transfer with limited data: An application to recreational fishing losses from surface mining
by Mazzotta, Marisa & Wainger, Lisa & Sifleet, Samantha & Petty, J.Todd & Rashleigh, Brenda
- 399-413 The total costs of soil degradation in England and Wales
by Graves, A.R. & Morris, J. & Deeks, L.K. & Rickson, R.J. & Kibblewhite, M.G. & Harris, J.A. & Farewell, T.S. & Truckle, I.
- 432-442 Energy, growth, and evolution: Towards a naturalistic ontology of economics
by Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten
2015, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-9 Linking ecological data and economics to estimate the total economic value of improving water quality by reducing nutrients
by Nelson, Nanette M. & Loomis, John B. & Jakus, Paul M. & Kealy, Mary J. & von Stackelburg, Nicholas & Ostermiller, Jeff
- 10-20 Between economic loss and social identity: The multi-dimensional cost of avoiding deforestation in Eastern Madagascar
by Desbureaux, Sébastien & Brimont, Laura
- 21-29 Tourists' preferences for congestion, residents' welfare and the ecosystems in a national park
by León, Carmelo J. & de León, Javier & Araña, Jorge E. & González, Matías M.
- 30-39 The building blocks of International Ecological Footprint inequality: A Regression-Based Decomposition
by Teixidó-Figueras, Jordi & Duro, Juan Antonio
- 40-48 Assessing environmental dependence using asset and income measures: Evidence from Nepal
by Charlery, Lindy & Walelign, Solomon Zena
- 49-56 Estimating the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI) for Brazil from 1970 to 2010
by Andrade, Daniel Caixeta & Garcia, Junior Ruiz
- 57-66 Investigating policy and R&D effects on environmental innovation: A meta-analysis
by Ghisetti, Claudia & Pontoni, Federico
- 67-80 Downscaling material flow analysis: The case of the cereal supply chain in France
by Courtonne, Jean-Yves & Alapetite, Julien & Longaretti, Pierre-Yves & Dupré, Denis & Prados, Emmanuel
- 81-89 An institutional analysis of Payment for Environmental Services on collectively managed lands in Ecuador
by Hayes, Tanya & Murtinho, Felipe & Wolff, Hendrik
- 90-98 Crop choice as climate change adaptation: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Moniruzzaman, Shaikh
- 99-113 Capabilities as justice: Analysing the acceptability of payments for ecosystem services (PES) through ‘social multi-criteria evaluation’
by Kolinjivadi, Vijay & Gamboa, Gonzalo & Adamowski, Jan & Kosoy, Nicolás
- 114-122 Adapting institutions: exploring climate adaptation through institutional economics and set relations
by Roggero, Matteo
- 123-131 Exploring socioeconomic drivers of environmental pressure on the city level: The case study of Chongqing in China
by Yu, Yadong & Ren, Hongtao & Kharrazi, Ali & Ma, Tieju & Zhu, Bing
- 132-139 Economy-wide rebound effects for non-energetic raw materials
by Pfaff, Matthias & Sartorius, Christian
- 140-146 Towards integrated social–ecological sustainability indicators: Exploring the contribution and gaps in existing global data
by Selomane, Odirilwe & Reyers, Belinda & Biggs, Reinette & Tallis, Heather & Polasky, Stephen