2013, Volume 88, Issue C
- 159-166 A critique of the perceived solid conceptual foundations of ISEW & GPI — Irving Fisher's cognisance of human-health capital in ‘net psychic income’
by Brennan, Andrew John
- 167-177 The failure of the ISEW and GPI to fully account for changes in human-health capital — A methodological shortcoming not a theoretical weakness
by Lawn, Philip
- 185-194 Transaction costs, collective action and adaptation in managing complex social–ecological systems
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 195-205 Understanding the evolution and performance of water markets and allocation policy: A transaction costs analysis framework
by Garrick, Dustin & Whitten, Stuart M. & Coggan, Anthea
- 206-213 Talk is cheap, or is it? The cost of consulting about uncertain reallocation of water in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
by Crase, Lin & O'Keefe, Sue & Dollery, Brian
- 214-221 Transaction costs of alternative greenhouse gas policies in the Australian transport energy sector
by Ofei-Mensah, Albert & Bennett, Jeff
- 222-231 Factors that influence transaction costs in development offsets: Who bears what and why?
by Coggan, Anthea & Buitelaar, Edwin & Whitten, Stuart & Bennett, Jeff
- 232-243 Transaction costs of carbon offset projects: A comparative study
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Lipper, Leslie & Moss, Jonathan
- 244-252 Improving environmental decisions: A transaction-costs story
by Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer
- 253-262 Transaction costs and environmental policy design
by McCann, Laura
2013, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-14 Farm-level Autonomous Adaptation of European Agricultural Supply to Climate Change
by Leclère, David & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & de Noblet-Ducoudré, Nathalie
- 15-23 A methodology for facilitating the feedback between mental models and institutional change in industrial ecosystem governance: A waste management case-study from northern Finland
by Levänen, Jarkko O. & Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 24-33 A dynamic approach to PES pricing and finance for interlinked ecosystem services: Watershed conservation and groundwater management
by Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A.
- 34-42 Towards systemic and adaptive governance: Exploring the revealing and concealing aspects of contemporary social-learning metaphors
by Ison, Ray & Blackmore, Chris & Iaquinto, Benjamin L.
- 43-52 REDD+and community-controlled forests in low-income countries: Any hope for a linkage?
by Bluffstone, Randy & Robinson, Elizabeth & Guthiga, Paul
- 53-61 Dynamic hypothetical bias in discrete choice experiments: Evidence from measuring the impact of corporate social responsibility on consumers demand
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 62-71 The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling
by Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F.
- 75-83 Stakeholders' incentives for land-use change and REDD+: The case of Indonesia
by Irawan, Silvia & Tacconi, Luca & Ring, Irene
- 84-94 Agreeing to pay under value disagreement: Reconceptualizing preference transformation in terms of pluralism with evidence from small-group deliberations on climate change
by Lo, Alex Y.
- 95-109 Climatic impacts across agricultural crop yield distributions: An application of quantile regression on rice crops in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Barnwal, Prabhat & Kotani, Koji
- 110-123 Estimating compensation payments for on-farm conservation of agricultural biodiversity in developing countries
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Drucker, Adam G. & Pascual, Unai & Raghu, Prabhakaran T. & King, E.D. Israel Oliver
- 124-136 Mandatory disclosure of plant emissions into the environment and worker chemical exposure inside plants
by Finger, Stephen R. & Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti
- 137-144 Water flows, energy demand, and market analysis of the informal water sector in Kisumu, Kenya
by Sima, Laura C. & Kelner-Levine, Evan & Eckelman, Matthew J. & McCarty, Kathleen M. & Elimelech, Menachem
- 145-154 Rewards for providing environmental services — Where indigenous Australians' and western perspectives collide
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Dunnett, Desleigh R. & Brown, Christine & Campion, Otto & Garnett, Stephen T.
- 155-165 Keeping up appearances: Motivations for socially desirable responding in contingent valuation interviews
by Börger, Tobias
2013, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-15 A global map of coastal recreation values: Results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis
by Ghermandi, Andrea & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 16-20 Wind tunnel simulation and evaluation of soil conservation function of alpine grassland in Qinghai–Tibet Plateau
by Lu, Chun-xia & Yu, Ge & Xiao, Yu & Xie, Gao-di
- 21-27 Water reallocation in the input–output model
by Llop, Maria
- 28-36 Flows, funds and the complexity of deprivation: Using concepts from ecological economics for the study of poverty
by Scheidel, Arnim
- 37-46 Analysis of environmental efficiency variations: A nutrient balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Nguyen, Trung Thanh
- 47-54 Adoption of climate change mitigation practices by risk-averse farmers in the Ashanti Region, Ghana
by De Pinto, Alessandro & Robertson, Richard D. & Obiri, Beatrice Darko
- 55-64 Estimating the causal effect of water scarcity on the groundwater use efficiency of rice farming in South India
by Varghese, Shalet Korattukudy & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 65-77 Growing green money? Mapping community currencies for sustainable development
by Seyfang, Gill & Longhurst, Noel
- 78-85 Optimal strategies for the surveillance and control of forest pathogens: A case study with oak wilt
by Horie, Tetsuya & Haight, Robert G. & Homans, Frances R. & Venette, Robert C.
- 86-92 Public praise vs. private pay: Effects of rewards on energy conservation in the workplace
by Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Van Lidth de Jeude, Margriet A. & Appelt, Kirstin C.
- 97-106 Collaborative approaches to water management and planning: An institutional perspective
by Ananda, Jayanath & Proctor, Wendy
- 107-116 Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming
by Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M.
- 117-128 Estimating the value of economic benefits associated with adaptation to climate change in a developing country: A case study of improvements in tropical cyclone warning services
by Nguyen, Thanh Cong & Robinson, Jackie & Kaneko, Shinji & Komatsu, Satoru
- 129-135 Conflicting values and public decision: The Foz Côa case
by Ferreiro, Maria de Fátima & Gonçalves, Maria Eduarda & Costa, Ana
- 136-147 Potential effects of the Nagoya Protocol on the exchange of non-plant genetic resources for scientific research: Actors, paths, and consequences
by Welch, Eric W. & Shin, Eunjung & Long, Jennifer
- 148-155 Sensitivity analysis of environmentally extended input–output models as a tool for building scenarios of sustainable development
by Mattila, Tuomas & Koskela, Sirkka & Seppälä, Jyri & Mäenpää, Ilmo
- 156-166 The potential of ‘Urban Green Commons’ in the resilience building of cities
by Colding, Johan & Barthel, Stephan
- 167-175 Estimating a meta-damage regression model for large accidental oil spills
by Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 176-187 Sustainability in the making? A historical estimate of Swedish sustainable and unsustainable development 1850–2000
by Lindmark, Magnus & Acar, Sevil
- 188-198 Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for U.S. households with input–output analysis. Part 2: Simulation
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 199-210 Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for U.S. households with input–output analysis Part 1: Theoretical framework
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 224-234 Urban gardens, agriculture, and water management: Sources of resilience for long-term food security in cities
by Barthel, Stephan & Isendahl, Christian
- 235-245 Classifying and valuing ecosystem services for urban planning
by Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Barton, David N.
- 246-257 Valuing green infrastructure in an urban environment under pressure — The Johannesburg case
by Schäffler, Alexis & Swilling, Mark
- 258-273 Why garden for wildlife? Social and ecological drivers, motivations and barriers for biodiversity management in residential landscapes
by Goddard, Mark A. & Dougill, Andrew J. & Benton, Tim G.
- 274-284 Ecosystem services as technology of globalization: On articulating values in urban nature
by Ernstson, Henrik & Sörlin, Sverker
- 285-291 Reaching for a sustainable, resilient urban future using the lens of ecosystem services
by Jansson, Åsa
- 292-299 Positive dependency and virtuous cycles: From resource dependence to resilience in urban social-ecological systems
by Tidball, Keith & Stedman, Richard
2013, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-5 Limits to Growth, environmental science and the nature of modern prophecy
by Kool, Richard
- 6-19 Command-and-control revisited: Environmental compliance and technological change in Swedish industry 1970–1990
by Bergquist, Ann-Kristin & Söderholm, Kristina & Kinneryd, Hanna & Lindmark, Magnus & Söderholm, Patrik
- 20-27 Revocability and reversibility in societal decision-making
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 28-34 Environment, justice and the capability approach
by Ballet, Jérôme & Koffi, Jean-Marcel & Pelenc, Jérôme
- 35-42 Evaluating the USFS State and Private Forestry Redesign: A first look at policy implications
by Cox, Michael & Mincey, Sarah & Ruseva, Tatyana & Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio & Fischer, Burney
- 43-49 The welfare impacts of an invasive species: Endogenous vs. exogenous price models
by McDermott, Shana M. & Finnoff, David C. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 50-58 Assessment of ozone impacts on farming systems: A bio-economic modeling approach applied to the widely diverse French case
by Humblot, Pierre & Leconte-Demarsy, Delphine & Clerino, Paola & Szopa, Sophie & Castell, Jean-François & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 59-68 Impacts of natural resource management technologies on agricultural yield and household income: The system of rice intensification in Timor Leste
by Noltze, Martin & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin
- 69-76 Ecological macroeconomics: An application to climate change
by Rezai, Armon & Taylor, Lance & Mechler, Reinhard
- 77-84 Combining performance-based and action-based payments to provide environmental goods under uncertainty
by Derissen, Sandra & Quaas, Martin F.
- 85-96 Economic dynamics and forest clearing: A spatial econometric analysis for Indonesia
by Wheeler, David & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Dasgupta, Susmita & Blankespoor, Brian
- 97-104 Agri-environmental policies for biodiversity when the spatial pattern of the reserve matters
by Bamière, Laure & David, Maia & Vermont, Bruno
- 105-115 The fiscal implications of hurricane strikes in the Caribbean
by Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric
- 116-129 The valuation of landfill disamenities in Birmingham
by Ham, Yun-Ju & Maddison, David J. & Elliott, Robert J.R.
- 130-138 Policy dilemma of innovation: An info-gap approach
by Ben-Haim, Yakov & Osteen, Craig D. & Moffitt, L. Joe
- 145-154 Ethics and the economist: What climate change demands of us
by Nelson, J.A.
- 155-165 Pushing the boundaries of climate economics: critical issues to consider in climate policy analysis
by Scrieciu, S. Şerban & Barker, Terry & Ackerman, Frank
- 166-176 CRED: A new model of climate and development
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A. & Bueno, Ramón
- 177-187 Game theory and climate diplomacy
by DeCanio, Stephen J. & Fremstad, Anders
- 188-197 Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change
by Skott, Peter & Davis, Leila
- 198-205 Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events
by Chanel, Olivier & Chichilnisky, Graciela
2012, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-6 Giving voice to the future in sustainability: Retrospective assessment to learn prospective stakeholder engagement
by Anderson, Mark W. & Teisl, Mario & Noblet, Caroline
- 7-14 The valuation of biodiversity conservation by the South African Khomani San “bushmen” community
by Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin
- 15-22 Regime shifts and management
by Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Biggs, Reinette & Polasky, Stephen & Troell, Max & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 23-36 The dynamics of land-use in Brazilian Amazon
by Mendonça, Mário Jorge & Loureiro, Paulo R.A. & Sachsida, Adolfo
- 37-48 Does ecological economics have a future?
by Anderson, Blake & M'Gonigle, Michael
- 49-56 The economic and financial dimensions of degrowth
by Tokic, Damir
- 57-65 Income-based environmental responsibility
by Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Lenzen, Manfred & Domingos, Tiago
- 66-73 Global effects of national biomass production and consumption: Austria's embodied HANPP related to agricultural biomass in the year 2000
by Haberl, Helmut & Kastner, Thomas & Schaffartzik, Anke & Ludwiczek, Nikolaus & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 74-83 Exploring worldviews and their relationships to sustainable lifestyles: Towards a new conceptual and methodological approach
by Hedlund-de Witt, Annick
- 84-90 Utopias and realism in ecological economics — Knowledge, understanding and improvisation
by Ingebrigtsen, Stig & Jakobsen, Ove
- 91-97 The impact of environmental performance on firm performance: Short-term costs and long-term benefits?
by Horváthová, Eva
- 98-109 Land use change impacts of biofuels: Near-VAR evidence from the US
by Piroli, Giuseppe & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis
- 110-120 Weighting social preferences in participatory multi-criteria evaluations: A case study on sustainable natural resource management
by Garmendia, Eneko & Gamboa, Gonzalo
- 121-128 Adequate responsiveness to scope in contingent valuation
by Desvousges, William & Mathews, Kristy & Train, Kenneth
- 129-141 Forecasting scenarios for UK household expenditure and associated GHG emissions: Outlook to 2030
by Chitnis, Mona & Druckman, Angela & Hunt, Lester C. & Jackson, Tim & Milne, Scott
- 142-152 Agglomeration bonus in small and large local networks: A laboratory examination of spatial coordination
by Banerjee, Simanti & Kwasnica, Anthony M. & Shortle, James S.
- 153-163 Time, gender and carbon: A study of the carbon implications of British adults' use of time
by Druckman, Angela & Buck, Ian & Hayward, Bronwyn & Jackson, Tim
- 164-171 The role of fairness norms the household-based natural forest conservation: The case of Wolong, China
by Song, Zhiyuan & Ouyang, Zhiyun & Xu, Weihua
- 181-186 American passage: Towards a new economy and a new politics
by Speth, James Gustave
- 187-193 Degrowth and the supply of money in an energy-scarce world
by Douthwaite, Richard
- 194-205 Long-run welfare under externalities in consumption, leisure, and production: A case for happy degrowth vs. unhappy growth
by Bilancini, Ennio & D'Alessandro, Simone
- 206-212 Growth, degrowth and climate change: A scenario analysis
by Victor, Peter A.
- 213-220 Consumption of market goods and wellbeing in small-scale societies: An empirical test among the Tsimane' in the Bolivian Amazon
by Masferrer-Dodas, Elena & Rico-Garcia, Luis & Huanca, Tomás & Reyes-García, Victoria
- 221-231 Measuring progress in the degrowth transition to a steady state economy
by O'Neill, Daniel W.
- 232-239 The euthanasia of the rentier — A way toward a steady-state economy?
by Loehr, Dirk
- 240-246 “This is a bit of the good life”: Recognition of unpaid work from the perspective of degrowth
by Nierling, Linda
- 247-253 Ecological economics, degrowth, and institutional change
by Klitgaard, Kent A. & Krall, Lisi
- 254-261 Overcoming accumulation: Is a capitalist steady-state economy possible?
by Blauwhof, Frederik Berend
- 262-269 Bona diagnosis, bona curatio: How property economics clarifies the degrowth debate
by van Griethuysen, Pascal
2012, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-10 The value of reducing eutrophication in European marine areas — A Bayesian meta-analysis
by Ahtiainen, Heini & Vanhatalo, Jarno
- 11-18 Global governance for sustainable energy: The contribution of a global public goods approach
by Karlsson-Vinkhuyzen, Sylvia I. & Jollands, Nigel & Staudt, Lawrence
- 19-31 Understanding the impacts of the 2007–08 Global Financial Crisis on sustainable forest management in the Brazilian Amazon: A case study
by Canova, Natalia P. & Hickey, Gordon M.
- 32-41 A framework for evaluating collective action and informal institutional dynamics under a resource management policy of decentralization
by Rahman, H.M. Tuihedur & Hickey, Gordon M. & Sarker, Swapan Kumar
- 42-50 On the deliberative capacity of private multi-stakeholder governance: The Roundtables on Responsible Soy and Sustainable Palm Oil
by Schouten, Greetje & Leroy, Pieter & Glasbergen, Pieter
- 51-57 Shifting environmental perspectives in agriculture: Repeated Q analysis and the stability of preference structures
by Davies, Ben B. & Hodge, Ian D.
- 58-66 Does eco-certification have environmental benefits? Organic coffee in Costa Rica
by Blackman, Allen & Naranjo, Maria A.
- 67-78 An evaluation of monetary and non-monetary techniques for assessing the importance of biodiversity and ecosystem services to people in countries with developing economies
by Christie, Mike & Fazey, Ioan & Cooper, Rob & Hyde, Tony & Kenter, Jasper O.
- 79-89 Enhancing U.S. hazardous waste accounting through economic modeling
by Court, Christa D.
- 90-96 The role of farmers' property rights in soil ecosystem services conservation
by Foudi, Sébastien
- 97-107 Comparison of energy flow accounting, energy flow metabolism ratio analysis and ecological footprinting as tools for measuring urban sustainability: A case-study of an Irish city-region
by Browne, David & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard
- 108-117 Economic value of the nutrient retention function of restored floodplain wetlands in the Elbe River basin
by Grossmann, Malte
- 118-131 An integrated assessment model with endogenous growth
by Hübler, Michael & Baumstark, Lavinia & Leimbach, Marian & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Bauer, Nico
- 144-153 International and domestic pressures and responses of Chinese firms to greening
by Zhu, Qinghua & Cordeiro, James & Sarkis, Joseph
- 154-163 Environmental and social responsibility in supply chains: The practise of choice and inter-organisational management
by Kogg, Beatrice & Mont, Oksana
- 164-173 The shaping of environmental impacts from Danish production and consumption of clothing
by Jørgensen, Michael Søgaard & Jensen, Charlotte Louise
- 174-182 Greening of supply chain in developing countries: Diffusion of lead (Pb)-free soldering in ICT manufacturers in China
by Tong, Xin & Shi, Jin & Zhou, Yu
- 183-196 Government interventions in sustainable supply chain governance: Experience in Dutch front-running cases
by Vermeulen, W.J.V. & Kok, M.T.J.
- 197-209 National contexts matter: The co-evolution of sustainability standards in global value chains
by Manning, Stephan & Boons, Frank & von Hagen, Oliver & Reinecke, Juliane
- 210-220 Sustainability solution space of the Swiss milk value added chain
by Binder, C.R. & Schmid, A. & Steinberger, J.K.
- 221-235 International trade and shared environmental responsibility by sector. An application to the Spanish economy
by Cadarso, María-Ángeles & López, Luis-Antonio & Gómez, Nuria & Tobarra, María-Ángeles
- 236-245 Extended producer responsibility instruments and innovation in eco-design: An exploration through a simulation model
by Brouillat, Eric & Oltra, Vanessa
2012, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-10 Valuing impacts of the invasive alga Didymosphenia geminata on recreational angling
by Beville, Stephen T. & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 11-22 Opportunism and environmental management systems: Certification as a smokescreen for stakeholders
by Lannelongue, Gustavo & González-Benito, Javier
- 23-32 Land use change and its effects on the value of ecosystem services along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico
by Mendoza-González, G. & Martínez, M.L. & Lithgow, D. & Pérez-Maqueo, O. & Simonin, P.
- 33-44 Do ecosystem services influence household wealth in rural Mali?
by Liebenow, Danielle King & Cohen, Matthew J. & Gumbricht, Thomas & Shepherd, Keith D. & Shepherd, Gemma
- 45-52 Fishing industry borrows from natural capital at high shadow interest rates
by Quaas, Martin F. & Froese, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Jörn O. & Voss, Rüdiger
- 53-63 The impacts of pollution and exposure pathways on home values: A stated preference analysis
by Guignet, Dennis
- 64-74 Lifestyle practices and pro-environmental technology
by Axsen, Jonn & TyreeHageman, Jennifer & Lentz, Andy
- 75-87 The build-up of local sustainable development politics: A case study of company leaders in France
by Musson, Anne
- 88-96 What factors influence the uptake of GPP (green public procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey
by Testa, Francesco & Iraldo, Fabio & Frey, Marco & Daddi, Tiberio
- 97-103 William Stanley Jevons' The Coal Question (1865), beyond the rebound effect
by Missemer, Antoine
- 104-113 Navigating coastal values: Participatory mapping of ecosystem services for spatial planning
by Klain, Sarah C. & Chan, Kai M.A.
- 114-122 Creating physical environmental asset accounts from markets for ecosystem conservation
by Stoneham, Gary & O'Keefe, Andrew & Eigenraam, Mark & Bain, David
- 123-125 The Clean Development Mechanism in the Solid Waste Management Sector: Sustainable for Whom?
by Martinez, Candace A. & Bowen, J.D.
- 126-137 Water futures: Reviewing water-scenario analyses through an original interpretative framework
by March, Hug & Therond, Olivier & Leenhardt, Delphine
2012, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-3 Global environmental governance and planetary boundaries: An introduction
by Galaz, Victor & Biermann, Frank & Folke, Carl & Nilsson, Måns & Olsson, Per
- 4-9 Planetary boundaries and earth system governance: Exploring the links
by Biermann, Frank
- 10-20 Reprint of “Can Earth system interactions be governed? Governance functions for linking climate change mitigation with land use, freshwater and biodiversity protection”
by Nilsson, Måns & Persson, Åsa
- 21-32 Polycentric systems and interacting planetary boundaries — Emerging governance of climate change–ocean acidification–marine biodiversity
by Galaz, Victor & Crona, Beatrice & Österblom, Henrik & Olsson, Per & Folke, Carl
- 33-40 Designing institutions for governing planetary boundaries — Lessons from global forest governance
by Reischl, Gunilla
- 48-59 Optimised whole-landscape ecological metrics for effective delivery of connectivity-focused conservation incentive payments
by Williams, Kristen J. & Reeson, Andrew F. & Drielsma, Michael J. & Love, Jamie
- 60-69 Testing benefit transfer of reef protection values between local case studies: The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 70-79 Biocomplexity—conceptual challenges for institutional analysis in biodiversity governance
by Padmanabhan, Martina & Jungcurt, Stefan
- 80-91 Environmental externalities and immiserizing structural changes in an economy with heterogeneous agents
by Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa
- 92-102 Dynamic analysis of aluminum stocks and flows in the United States: 1900–2009
by Chen, Wei-Qiang & Graedel, T.E.
- 103-111 Beyond “benefits”? Looking at ecosystem services through the capability approach
by Polishchuk, Yuliana & Rauschmayer, Felix
- 112-120 Can altruism stabilise international climate agreements?
by van der Pol, Thomas & Weikard, Hans-Peter & van Ierland, Ekko
- 121-129 Conservation of forest biodiversity using temporal conservation contracts
by Juutinen, Artti & Reunanen, Pasi & Mönkkönen, Mikko & Tikkanen, Olli-Pekka & Kouki, Jari
- 130-139 Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria
- 140-154 The tragedy of the commons in a fishery when relative performance matters
by Van Long, Ngo & McWhinnie, Stephanie F.
- 155-164 Energy consumption in service industries: Challenging the myth of non-materiality
by Fourcroy, Charlotte & Gallouj, Faiz & Decellas, Fabrice
- 165-175 A resilience-based policy evaluation framework: Application to European rural development policies
by Schouten, Marleen A.H. & van der Heide, C. Martijn & Heijman, Wim J.M. & Opdam, Paul F.M.
2012, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-10 Transdisciplinarity: Between mainstreaming and marginalization
by Jahn, Thomas & Bergmann, Matthias & Keil, Florian
- 11-20 The economic influence of community-based dolphin watching on a local economy in a developing country: Implications for conservation
by Mustika, Putu Liza Kusuma & Birtles, Alastair & Welters, Riccardo & Marsh, Helene
- 21-31 Directional heterogeneity in WTP models for environmental valuation
by Schaafsma, Marije & Brouwer, Roy & Rose, John
- 32-43 The physical dimension of international trade, part 2: Indirect global resource flows between 1962 and 2005
by Dittrich, Monika & Bringezu, Stefan & Schütz, Helmut
- 44-51 REDD and forest transition: Tunneling through the environmental Kuznets curve
by Culas, Richard J.
- 52-59 Coordination problems and resource collapse in the commons — Exploring the role of knowledge heterogeneity
by Lindahl, Therese
- 60-70 Poverty, sustainability, and household livelihood strategies in Zagros, Iran
by Soltani, Arezoo & Angelsen, Arild & Eid, Tron & Naieni, Mohammad Saeid Noori & Shamekhi, Taghi
- 71-79 Uncertainty in ecosystem services valuation and implications for assessing land use tradeoffs: An agricultural case study in the Minnesota River Basin
by Johnson, Kris A. & Polasky, Stephen & Nelson, Erik & Pennington, Derric
- 80-88 Fishing down the food chain revisited: Modeling exploited trophic systems
by Wilen, Christopher D. & Wilen, James E.
- 89-96 Balancing hunting regulations and hunter satisfaction: An integrated biosocioeconomic model to aid in sustainable management
by Wam, Hilde Karine & Pedersen, Hans Chr. & Hjeljord, Olav
- 97-104 Service providing units, existence values and the valuation of endangered species: A methodological test
by Kontogianni, A. & Tourkolias, C. & Machleras, A. & Skourtos, M.
- 105-112 Mitigating economic risk from climate variability in rain-fed agriculture through enterprise mix diversification
by Kandulu, John M. & Bryan, Brett A. & King, Darran & Connor, Jeffery D.
2012, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-8 Biofuel from Jatropha curcas: Environmental sustainability and option value
by Basili, Marcello & Fontini, Fulvio
- 9-18 Stated preferences for tropical wildlife conservation amongst distant beneficiaries: Charisma, endemism, scope and substitution effects
by Morse-Jones, Sian & Bateman, Ian J. & Kontoleon, Andreas & Ferrini, Silvia & Burgess, Neil D. & Turner, R. Kerry
- 19-28 A multi-actor multi-criteria scenario analysis of regional sustainable resource policy
by Akgün, Aliye Ahu & van Leeuwen, Eveline & Nijkamp, Peter
- 29-36 Implementation of the EU Nitrates Directive in the Republic of Ireland — A view from the farm
by Buckley, Cathal
- 37-46 Combining income and assets measures to include the transitory nature of poverty in assessments of forest dependence: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Nielsen, Martin Reinhardt & Pouliot, Mariève & Kim Bakkegaard, Riyong
- 47-54 Provision of environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach
by Areal, Francisco J. & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin G.
- 55-62 Organic farmers or conventional farmers: Where's the money?
by Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 63-69 Impact of payments for carbon sequestered in wood products and avoided carbon emissions on the profitability of NIPF landowners in the US South
by Dwivedi, Puneet & Bailis, Robert & Stainback, Andrew & Carter, Douglas R.
- 70-79 A spatial model of coastal ecosystem services
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 80-89 Enhancing the reliability of benefit transfer over heterogeneous sites: A meta-analysis of international coral reef values
by Londoño, Luz M. & Johnston, Robert J.
- 90-99 Modeling the effect of social factors on improving biodiversity protection
by Halkos, George E. & Jones, Nikoleta
- 100-111 Environmental corporate social responsibility and financial performance: Disentangling direct and indirect effects
by Lioui, Abraham & Sharma, Zenu
- 112-122 Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull
by Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus
- 123-131 Comparing willingness-to-pay between residents and non-residents when correcting hypothetical bias: Case of endangered spotted seal in South Korea
by Kim, Ju-Yeon & Mjelde, James W. & Kim, Tae-Kyun & Lee, Choong-Ki & Ahn, Kyung-Mo
- 132-147 Bycatch risk pools for the US West Coast Groundfish Fishery
by Holland, Daniel S. & Jannot, Jason E.
- 148-156 The curse of the haven: The impact of multinational enterprise on environmental regulation
by Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
2012, Volume 77, Issue C
- 16-26 An analysis of the methodological underpinnings of social learning research in natural resource management
by Rodela, Romina & Cundill, Georgina & Wals, Arjen E.J.
- 27-35 Where is the consensus? A proposed foundation for moving ecosystem service concepts into practice
by Nahlik, Amanda M. & Kentula, Mary E. & Fennessy, M. Siobhan & Landers, Dixon H.
- 36-47 New foundations for ecological economics
by Spash, Clive L.
- 48-61 Environmental regulation and French firms location abroad: An economic geography model in an international comparative study
by Ben Kheder, Sonia & Zugravu, Natalia
- 62-73 Are community-based forest enterprises in the tropics financially viable? Case studies from the Brazilian Amazon
by Humphries, Shoana & Holmes, Thomas P. & Kainer, Karen & Koury, Carlos Gabriel Gonçalves & Cruz, Edson & de Miranda Rocha, Rosana
- 74-90 Communicating Trade-offs amid Controversial Science: Decision Support for Climate Policy
by Iverson, Terrence
- 91-102 Precision phosphorus management and agricultural phosphorus loading
by Iho, Antti & Laukkanen, Marita
- 103-112 Reforming the tax system to promote environmental objectives: An application to Mauritius
by Parry, Ian W.H.
- 113-122 Linking process to outcomes — Internal and external criteria for a stakeholder involvement in River Basin Management Planning
by Blackstock, K.L. & Waylen, K.A. & Dunglinson, J. & Marshall, K.M.
- 123-128 The effect of scaling and connection on the sustainability of a socio-economic resource system
by Muneepeerakul, Rachata & Qubbaj, Murad R.
- 129-138 Long-term trajectories of the human appropriation of net primary production: Lessons from six national case studies
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Gingrich, Simone & Haberl, Helmut & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Musel, Annabella & Kastner, Thomas & Kohlheb, Norbert & Niedertscheider, Maria & Schwarzlmüller, Elmar
- 139-148 Afforestation and timber management compliance strategies in climate policy. A computable general equilibrium analysis
by Michetti, Melania & Rosa, Renato
- 149-157 Irrigated agriculture and climate change: The influence of water supply variability and salinity on adaptation
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Schwabe, Kurt & King, Darran & Knapp, Keith
- 158-165 Timber concessions in Madre de Dios: Are they a good deal?
by Giudice, Renzo & Soares-Filho, Britaldo S. & Merry, Frank & Rodrigues, Hermann O. & Bowman, Maria
- 166-175 The relationship between technical efficiency in agriculture and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
by Marchand, Sébastien
- 176-184 Not only subterranean forests: Wood consumption and economic development in Britain (1850–1938)
by Iriarte-Goñi, Iñaki & Ayuda, María-Isabel