2015, Volume 117, Issue C
- 129-139 Developing a conceptual framework for the attitude–intention–behaviour links driving illegal resource extraction in Bardia National Park, Nepal
by Thapa Karki, Shova & Hubacek, Klaus
- 140-152 Investigating the impacts of technological position and European environmental regulation on green automotive patent activity
by Barbieri, Nicolò
- 153-161 What drives households to buy flood insurance? New evidence from Georgia
by Atreya, Ajita & Ferreira, Susana & Michel-Kerjan, Erwann
- 162-172 Barriers and opportunities for alternative measures of economic welfare
by Bleys, Brent & Whitby, Alistair
- 173-181 Critique and transformation: On the hypothetical nature of ecosystem service value and its neo-Marxist, liberal and pragmatist criticisms
by Melathopoulos, Andony P. & Stoner, Alexander M.
- 182-192 Determinants affecting farmers' willingness to cooperate to control pests
by Stallman, Heidi R. & James, Harvey S.
- 193-202 Evaluation of land use based greenhouse gas abatement measures in Germany
by Röder, Norbert & Henseler, Martin & Liebersbach, Horst & Kreins, Peter & Osterburg, Bernhard
- 203-211 Forest reliance across poverty groups in Tanzania
by Dokken, Therese & Angelsen, Arild
- 225-233 Markets in environmental governance. From theory to practice
by Vatn, Arild
- 234-243 Revisiting the concept of payments for environmental services
by Wunder, Sven
- 244-252 Extending market allocation to ecosystem services: Moral and practical implications on a full and unequal planet
by Farley, Joshua & Schmitt, Abdon & Burke, Matthew & Farr, Marigo
- 253-260 Talking money: How market-based valuation can undermine environmental protection
by Neuteleers, Stijn & Engelen, Bart
- 261-269 Reprint of "Ecosystem services concepts and approaches in conservation: Just a rhetorical tool?"
by Fisher, Janet A. & Brown, Katrina
- 270-282 Motivation crowding by economic incentives in conservation policy: A review of the empirical evidence
by Rode, Julian & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Krause, Torsten
- 283-294 Reprint of ‘Yes-in-my-backyard’: Spatial differences in the valuation of forest services and local co-benefits for carbon markets in México
by Balderas Torres, Arturo & MacMillan, Douglas C. & Skutsch, Margaret & Lovett, Jon C.
- 295-302 Payments for environmental services and control over conservation of natural resources: The role of public and private sectors in the conservation of the Nima watershed, Colombia
by Rodríguez-de-Francisco, J.C. & Budds, J.
- 303-313 Contesting legitimacy of voluntary sustainability certification schemes: Valuation languages and power asymmetries in the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil in Colombia
by Marin-Burgos, Victoria & Clancy, Joy S. & Lovett, Jon C.
2015, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-11 The development-driven forest transition and its utility for REDD+
by Sloan, Sean
- 12-24 The SES-Framework as boundary object to address theory orientation in social–ecological system research: The SES-TheOr approach
by Hertz, Tilman & Schlüter, Maja
- 25-33 Volunteer and satisfied? Rural households' participation in a payments for environmental services programme in Inner Mongolia
by Démurger, Sylvie & Pelletier, Adeline
- 34-45 A transdisciplinary approach to the economic analysis of the European Water Framework Directive
by Martin-Ortega, Julia & Perni, Angel & Jackson-Blake, Leah & Balana, Bedru B. & Mckee, Annie & Dunn, Sarah & Helliwell, Rachel & Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Skuras, Dimitris & Cooksley, Susan & Slee, Bill
- 46-57 Designing REDD+ schemes when forest users are not forest landowners: Evidence from a survey-based experiment in Kenya
by Veronesi, Marcella & Reutemann, Tim & Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie
- 58-69 The commodification of nature and socio-environmental resistance in Ecuador: An inventory of accumulation by dispossession cases, 1980–2013
by Latorre, Sara & Farrell, Katharine N. & Martínez-Alier, Joan
- 70-77 Social construction of the environment and smallholder farmers' participation in ‘low-carbon’, agro-industrial crop production contracts in the Philippines
by Montefrio, Marvin Joseph F. & Sonnenfeld, David A. & Luzadis, Valerie A.
- 78-83 Bio-basing society by including emotions
by Sleenhoff, Susanne & Landeweerd, Laurens & Osseweijer, Patricia
- 84-94 Mandatory versus voluntary payment for green electricity
by Akcura, Elcin
- 95-107 What time to adapt? The role of discretionary time in sustaining the climate change value–action gap
by Chai, Andreas & Bradley, Graham & Lo, Alex & Reser, Joseph
- 108-121 Does education increase pro-environmental behavior? Evidence from Europe
by Meyer, Andrew
- 122-131 The tragedy of bird scaring
by Ainsley, Matthew & Kosoy, Nicolas
- 132-145 Refunded emission payments and diffusion of NOx abatement technologies in Sweden
by Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Mohlin, Kristina & Sterner, Thomas
- 146-153 Benefits of invasion prevention: Effect of time lags, spread rates, and damage persistence
by Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Liebhold, Andrew M.
- 154-159 Towards connecting green economy with informal economy in South Africa: A review and way forward
by Smit, Suzanne & Musango, Josephine K.
- 160-171 Community currencies and sustainable development: A systematic review
by Michel, Arnaud & Hudon, Marek
- 172-181 Integrating multiple perspectives on payments for ecosystem services through a social–ecological systems framework
by Bennett, Drew E. & Gosnell, Hannah
- 182-190 The carbon implications of declining household scale economies
by Underwood, Anthony & Zahran, Sammy
- 191-200 Mechanisms explaining the impact of economic inequality on environmental deterioration
by Berthe, Alexandre & Elie, Luc
- 201-210 A spatial bioeconomic model of the harvest of wild plants and animals
by Sirén, Anders & Parvinen, Kalle
- 211-219 Measuring environmentally sensitive productivity growth: An application to the urban water sector
by Ananda, Jayanath & Hampf, Benjamin
- 220-230 Deforestation and seigniorage in developing countries: A tradeoff?
by Combes, J.-L. & Combes Motel, P. & Minea, A. & Villieu, P.
- 231-240 Value of adaptation in water protection — Economic impacts of uncertain climate change in the Baltic Sea
by Ahlvik, Lassi & Hyytiäinen, Kari
- 241-250 Subsistence fishing in a 21st century capitalist society: From commodity to gift
by Poe, Melissa R. & Levin, Phillip S. & Tolimieri, Nick & Norman, Karma
- 251-260 Altruism, moral norms and social approval: Joint determinants of individual offset behavior
by Blasch, Julia & Ohndorf, Markus
- 261-269 The cost of climate change: Ecosystem services and wildland fires
by Lee, Christine & Schlemme, Claire & Murray, Jessica & Unsworth, Robert
- 270-279 The rebound effects of switching to vegetarianism. A microeconomic analysis of Swedish consumption behavior
by Grabs, Janina
- 280-288 Environmental damage evaluation in a willingness-to-accept scenario: A latent-class approach based on familiarity
by Tabi, Andrea & del Saz-Salazar, Salvador
- 289-299 Effect of aggregation and disaggregation on embodied material use of products in input–output analysis
by de Koning, Arjan & Bruckner, Martin & Lutter, Stephan & Wood, Richard & Stadler, Konstantin & Tukker, Arnold
- 300-309 Wildfires in Poland: The impact of risk preferences and loss aversion on environmental choices
by Bartczak, Anna & Chilton, Susan & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 310-321 Extreme weather experiences and climate change beliefs in China: An econometric analysis
by Dai, Jing & Kesternich, Martin & Löschel, Andreas & Ziegler, Andreas
- 322-329 Slow money in an age of fiduciary capitalism
by Jayashankar, Priyanka & Ashta, Arvind & Rasmussen, Mark
- 330-340 (De)growth and welfare in an equilibrium model with heterogeneous consumers
by Heikkinen, T.
- 341-353 Foreign direct investments, environmental externalities and capital segmentation in a rural economy
by Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa
- 354-361 Natural capital in integrated assessment models of climate change
by Hackett, Stian B. & Moxnes, Erling
- 362-368 Household carbon emissions from driving and center city quality of life
by Holian, Matthew J. & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 369-377 A structured war-gaming framework for managing extreme risks
by Liu, Shuang & Aurambout, Jean-Philippe & Villalta, Oscar & Edwards, Jacqueline & De Barro, Paul & Kriticos, Darren J. & Cook, David C.
- 378-386 Modeling adaptation in multi-state resource systems
by Baggio, Michele & Perrings, Charles
- 387-400 On the mechanism and effects of innovation: Search for safety and independence of resource constraints expands the safe operating range
by Bringezu, Stefan
2015, Volume 115, Issue C
- 3-10 Ecosystem services and resource management: Institutional issues, challenges, and opportunities in the public sector
by Scarlett, Lynn & Boyd, James
- 11-21 Notes from the field: Lessons learned from using ecosystem service approaches to inform real-world decisions
by Ruckelshaus, Mary & McKenzie, Emily & Tallis, Heather & Guerry, Anne & Daily, Gretchen & Kareiva, Peter & Polasky, Stephen & Ricketts, Taylor & Bhagabati, Nirmal & Wood, Spencer A. & Bernhardt, Joanna
- 22-28 Determining the value of multiple ecosystem services in terms of community wellbeing: Who should be the valuing agent?
by Maynard, S. & James, D. & Davidson, A.
- 29-38 Adding ecosystem services to environmental impact analyses: More sequins on a “bloated Elvis” or rockin' idea?
by Presnall, Carrie & López-Hoffman, Laura & Miller, Marc L.
- 39-50 Developing scientific information to support decisions for sustainable coral reef ecosystem services
by Yee, Susan Harrell & Carriger, John F. & Bradley, Patricia & Fisher, William S. & Dyson, Brian
- 51-58 The role of benefit transfer in ecosystem service valuation
by Richardson, Leslie & Loomis, John & Kroeger, Timm & Casey, Frank
2015, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-10 Consumer and citizen roles and motives in the valuation of agricultural genetic resources in Finland
by Tienhaara, Annika & Ahtiainen, Heini & Pouta, Eija
- 11-21 Measuring telecouplings in the global land system: A review and comparative evaluation of land footprint accounting methods
by Bruckner, Martin & Fischer, Günther & Tramberend, Sylvia & Giljum, Stefan
- 22-32 From rational actor to efficient complexity manager: Exorcising the ghost of Homo economicus with a unified synthesis of cognition research
by Levine, Jordan & Chan, Kai M.A. & Satterfield, Terre
- 33-46 Monetary valuation of the social cost of CO2 emissions: A critical survey
by van den Bergh, J.C.J.M. & Botzen, W.J.W.
- 47-57 Economic tradeoffs in mitigation, due to different atmospheric lifetimes of CO2 and black carbon
by Seshadri, Ashwin K.
- 58-66 Protest response and willingness to pay for culturally significant urban trees: Implications for Contingent Valuation Method
by Lo, Alex Y. & Jim, C.Y.
- 67-78 Integrating socio-cultural perspectives into ecosystem service valuation: A review of concepts and methods
by Scholte, Samantha S.K. & van Teeffelen, Astrid J.A. & Verburg, Peter H.
- 79-89 Contingent valuation of community forestry programs in Ethiopia: Controlling for preference anomalies in double-bounded CVM
by Gelo, Dambala & Koch, Steven F.
- 90-103 How do incentive-based environmental policies affect environment protection initiatives of farmers? An experimental economic analysis using the example of species richness
by Dörschner, T. & Musshoff, O.
- 104-116 Cultural bequest values for ecosystem service flows among indigenous fishers: A discrete choice experiment validated with mixed methods
by Oleson, Kirsten L.L. & Barnes, Michele & Brander, Luke M. & Oliver, Thomas A. & van Beek, Ingrid & Zafindrasilivonona, Bienvenue & van Beukering, Pieter
- 117-127 Applications of aggregation theory to sustainability assessment
by Pollesch, N. & Dale, V.H.
- 128-140 The scope for collective action in a large groundwater basin: An institutional analysis of aquifer governance in Western Australia
by Skurray, James H.
- 141-151 Using an intervention framework to value salient ecosystem services in a stated preference experiment
by Lewis, David J. & Provencher, Bill & Beardmore, Ben
- 152-158 Aligning ‘public good’ environmental stewardship with the landscape-scale: Adapting MBIs for private land conservation policy
by Cooke, Benjamin & Moon, Katie
- 159-167 Using tradeable permits to improve efficiency, equity and animal protection in the commercial kangaroo harvest
by Boronyak-Vasco, Louise & Perry, Neil
- 168-179 Transaction costs, power, and multi-level forest governance in Indonesia
by Gallemore, Caleb & Di Gregorio, Monica & Moeliono, Moira & Brockhaus, Maria & Prasti H., Rut Dini
- 180-187 Thinking past, thinking future: An empirical test of the effects of retrospective assessment on future preferences
by Noblet, Caroline L. & Anderson, Mark W. & Teisl, Mario F.
- 188-198 How do rainfall variability, food security and remittances interact? The case of rural Mali
by Generoso, Rémi
- 199-207 Resource scarcity and democratic elections in commons dilemmas: An experiment on forest use in Ethiopia
by Gatiso, Tsegaye T. & Vollan, Björn & Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 208-217 Coupled social and ecological dynamics of herders in Mongolian rangelands
by Lee, Joung Hun & Kakinuma, Kaoru & Okuro, Toshiya & Iwasa, Yoh
- 218-226 Understanding the complementary linkages between environmental footprints and planetary boundaries in a footprint–boundary environmental sustainability assessment framework
by Fang, Kai & Heijungs, Reinout & De Snoo, Geert R.
- 227-241 Climate policy in hard times: Are the pessimists right?
by Kachi, Aya & Bernauer, Thomas & Gampfer, Robert
2015, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-14 Capturing the complexity of biodiversity: A critical review of economic valuation studies of biological diversity
by Bartkowski, Bartosz & Lienhoop, Nele & Hansjürgens, Bernd
- 15-24 Forest owners' willingness to accept contracts for ecosystem service provision is sensitive to additionality
by Vedel, Suzanne Elizabeth & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 25-38 A non-simplistic approach to composite indicators and rankings: an illustration by comparing the sustainability of the EU Countries
by Luzzati, T. & Gucciardi, G.
- 39-50 Reexamine SO2 emissions embodied in China's exports using multiregional input–output analysis
by Liu, Qiaoling & Wang, Qi
- 51-59 Energy intensive lifestyles: Time use, the activity patterns of consumers, and related energy demands in Finland
by Jalas, Mikko & Juntunen, Jouni K.
- 60-75 Combining discourse analyses to enrich theory: The case of local land-use policies in South Eastern France
by Delattre, Laurence & Chanel, Olivier & Livenais, Cecile & Napoléone, Claude
- 76-84 The socio-economic drivers of material stock accumulation in Japan's prefectures
by Fishman, Tomer & Schandl, Heinz & Tanikawa, Hiroki
- 85-96 Compensation and Rewards for Environmental Services (CRES) and efficient design of contracts in developing countries. Behavioral insights from a natural field experiment
by Clot, Sophie & Andriamahefazafy, Fano & Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Méral, Philippe
- 97-105 Harvesting benefits from habitat restoration: Influence of landscape position on economic benefits to pheasant hunters
by Knoche, Scott & Lupi, Frank & Suiter, Ashley
- 106-113 Transport transitions in Copenhagen: Comparing the cost of cars and bicycles
by Gössling, Stefan & Choi, Andy S.
- 114-125 Exploring sprawl: Results from an economic agent-based model of land and housing markets
by Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret
2015, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-13 Towards sustainability in agro-forest systems? Grazing intensity, soil degradation and the socioeconomic profile of rural communities in Italy
by Salvati, Luca & Carlucci, Margherita
- 14-24 Strict versus mixed-use protected areas: Guatemala's Maya Biosphere Reserve
by Blackman, Allen
- 25-35 Towards more accurate and policy relevant footprint analyses: Tracing fine-scale socio-environmental impacts of production to consumption
by Godar, Javier & Persson, U. Martin & Tizado, E. Jorge & Meyfroidt, Patrick
- 36-44 Strong sustainability, critical natural capital and the capability approach
by Pelenc, Jérôme & Ballet, Jérôme
- 45-52 Carbon, climate, and economic breakeven times for biofuel from woody biomass from managed forests
by Withers, Mitch R. & Malina, Robert & Barrett, Steven R.H.
- 53-67 Willingness to pay for unfamiliar public goods: Preserving cold-water coral in Norway
by Aanesen, Margrethe & Armstrong, Claire & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Falk-Petersen, Jannike & Hanley, Nick & Navrud, Ståle
- 68-77 Alien invasions and livelihoods: Economic benefits of invasive Australian Red Claw crayfish in Jamaica
by Pienkowski, Thomas & Williams, Sophie & McLaren, Kurt & Wilson, Byron & Hockley, Neal
- 78-85 Watering the farm: Comparing organic and conventional irrigation water use in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
by Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Zuo, Alec & Loch, Adam
- 86-97 Mindful capability
by Mabsout, Ramzi
- 98-109 A behavioral model of collective action in artisanal and small-scale gold mining
by Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrián & Arango, Santiago & Villegas-Palacio, Clara
- 110-115 Microeconomic degrowth: The case of Community Supported Agriculture
by Bloemmen, Marjolijn & Bobulescu, Roxana & Le, Nhu Tuyen & Vitari, Claudio
- 116-128 Monetary accounting of ecosystem services: A test case for Limburg province, the Netherlands
by Remme, Roy P. & Edens, Bram & Schröter, Matthias & Hein, Lars
- 129-140 Effects of environmental regulation on actual and expected profitability
by Rassier, Dylan G. & Earnhart, Dietrich
- 141-149 Nutrient prices and concentrations in Midwestern agricultural watersheds
by Sohngen, Brent & King, Kevin W. & Howard, Gregory & Newton, John & Forster, D. Lynn
- 150-160 Pollution havens and the trade in toxic chemicals: Evidence from U.S. trade flows
by Tang, John P.
- 164-169 Towards a fair, constructive and consistent criticism of all valuation languages: Comment on Kallis et al. (2013)
by Gsottbauer, Elisabeth & Logar, Ivana & van den Bergh, Jeroen
2015, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-11 The value of environmental status signaling
by Delgado, Michael S. & Harriger, Jessica L. & Khanna, Neha
- 12-22 What influences the probability of wind farm planning approval: Evidence from Ireland
by van Rensburg, Thomas M. & Kelley, Hugh & Jeserich, Nadine
- 23-28 Valuing map validation: The need for rigorous land cover map accuracy assessment in economic valuations of ecosystem services
by Foody, G.M.
- 29-47 Dynamics of energy transitions under changing socioeconomic, technological and climate conditions in Northwest Germany
by Ruth, Matthias & Özgün, Onur & Wachsmuth, Jakob & Gößling-Reisemann, Stefan
- 48-57 Recreational diver preferences for reef fish attributes: Economic implications of future change
by Gill, David A. & Schuhmann, Peter W. & Oxenford, Hazel A.
- 58-64 Evaluation of the environmental impact of weekly food consumption in different socio-economic households in Australia using environmentally extended input–output analysis
by Reynolds, Christian John & Piantadosi, Julia & Buckley, Jonathan David & Weinstein, Philip & Boland, John
- 65-75 The potential of Industrial Ecology in agri-food clusters (AFCs): A case study based on valorisation of auxiliary materials
by Simboli, Alberto & Taddeo, Raffaella & Morgante, Anna
- 76-85 A stated preference valuation of the non-market benefits of pollination services in the UK
by Breeze, T.D. & Bailey, A.P. & Potts, S.G. & Balcombe, K.G.
- 86-99 What are shared and social values of ecosystems?
by Kenter, Jasper O. & O'Brien, Liz & Hockley, Neal & Ravenscroft, Neil & Fazey, Ioan & Irvine, Katherine N. & Reed, Mark S. & Christie, Michael & Brady, Emily & Bryce, Rosalind & Church, Andrew & Cooper, Nigel & Davies, Althea & Evely, Anna & Everard, Mark & Fish, Robert & Fisher, Janet A. & Jobstvogt, Niels & Molloy, Claire & Orchard-Webb, Johanne & Ranger, Susan & Ryan, Mandy & Watson, Verity & Williams, Susan
- 100-110 Taking the sting out of Little Fire Ant in Hawaii
by Lee, Donna J. & Motoki, Michael & Vanderwoude, Casper & Nakamoto, Stuart T. & Leung, PingSun
- 111-120 Governing complex commons — The role of communication for experimental learning and coordinated management
by Lindahl, Therese & Bodin, Örjan & Tengö, Maria
2015, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-10 The materiality of the immaterial
by Piaggio, Matías & Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio
- 11-14 Product as process — Commodities in mechanic and organic ontology
by Ims, Knut J. & Jakobsen, Ove D. & Zsolnai, Laszlo
- 15-27 Operationalizing an ecosystem services-based approach using Bayesian Belief Networks: An application to riparian buffer strips
by McVittie, Alistair & Norton, Lisa & Martin-Ortega, Julia & Siameti, Ioanna & Glenk, Klaus & Aalders, Inge
- 28-35 ‘Constant’ rebound effects in domestic heating: Developing a cross-sectional method
by Galvin, Ray
- 36-50 The determinants of private flood mitigation measures in Germany — Evidence from a nationwide survey
by Osberghaus, Daniel
- 61-70 An empirical analysis of joint residential electricity efficiency gains within and across end uses: implications for demand-side management
by Bouhou, Nour-El Imane & Blackhurst, Michael F. & Torres, Pamela
- 71-80 ‘Growing your own’: A multi-level modelling approach to understanding personal food growing trends and motivations in Europe
by Church, A. & Mitchell, R. & Ravenscroft, N. & Stapleton, L.M.
- 81-88 Biodiversity offset markets: What are they really? An empirical approach to wetland mitigation banking
by Vaissière, Anne-Charlotte & Levrel, Harold
- 89-97 An ecological economic assessment of risk-reducing effects of species diversity in managed grasslands
by Finger, Robert & Buchmann, Nina
- 98-105 Valuing the Barmah–Millewa Forest and in stream river flows: A spatial heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent (SHAC) approach
by Tapsuwan, Sorada & Polyakov, Maksym & Bark, Rosalind & Nolan, Martin
- 106-118 Renewable electricity producing technologies and metal depletion: A sensitivity analysis using the EROI
by Fizaine, Florian & Court, Victor
- 119-133 Relocation or reallocation: Impacts of differentiated energy saving regulation on manufacturing industries in China
by Zhu, Junming & Ruth, Matthias
- 134-140 Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina
by Choumert, Johanna & Phélinas, Pascale
- 141-153 The job generation impacts of expanding industrial cogeneration
by Baer, Paul & Brown, Marilyn A. & Kim, Gyungwon
2015, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-8 Motivations for implementing environmental management practices in Indian industries
by Singh, Neelam & Jain, Suresh & Sharma, Prateek
- 9-16 100 percent reserve banking: A critical review of green perspectives
by Dittmer, Kristofer
- 17-25 Understanding how income influences willingness to pay for joint programs: A more equitable value measure for the less wealthy
by Breffle, William S. & Eiswerth, Mark E. & Muralidharan, Daya & Thornton, Jeffrey
- 26-33 The power of environmental indifference. A critical discourse analysis of a collaboration of tourism firms
by Nilsen, Heidi Rapp & Ellingsen, May-Britt
- 34-40 Metaphor as a mechanism of global climate change governance: A study of international policies, 1992–2012
by Shaw, Christopher & Nerlich, Brigitte
- 41-58 The fragility of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Revisiting the hypothesis with Chinese data via an “Extreme Bound Analysis”
by Yang, Haisheng & He, Jie & Chen, Shaoling
- 59-70 Where is the value in valuing pollination ecosystem services to agriculture?
by Melathopoulos, Andony P. & Cutler, G. Christopher & Tyedmers, Peter
- 71-79 The Vermont Common Assets Trust: An institution for sustainable, just and efficient resource allocation
by Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert & Flomenhoft, Gary & Kirk, Daniel
- 80-80 Publisher's Note
by Rode, Julian & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Krause, Torsten
- 93-100 The Kenneth E. Boulding Memorial Award 2014
by Victor, Peter A.
- 101-108 The unfinished journey of ecological economics
by Nadeau, Robert L.
- 109-121 Bigger cakes with fewer ingredients? A comparison of material use of the world economy
by Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael
- 122-129 Actions and intentions to pay for climate change mitigation: Environmental concern and the role of economic factors
by Dienes, Christian
- 130-141 ‘Yes-in-my-backyard’: Spatial differences in the valuation of forest services and local co-benefits for carbon markets in México
by Balderas Torres, Arturo & MacMillan, Douglas C. & Skutsch, Margaret & Lovett, Jon C.
- 142-149 Connecting net energy with the price of energy and other goods and services
by Herendeen, Robert A.
- 150-160 Unraveling the effects of environmental outcomes and processes on financial performance: A non-linear approach
by Misani, Nicola & Pogutz, Stefano
- 161-174 Ecosystem services and economic development in Austrian agricultural landscapes — The impact of policy and climate change scenarios on trade-offs and synergies
by Kirchner, Mathias & Schmidt, Johannes & Kindermann, Georg & Kulmer, Veronika & Mitter, Hermine & Prettenthaler, Franz & Rüdisser, Johannes & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Schönhart, Martin & Strauss, Franziska & Tappeiner, Ulrike & Tasser, Erich & Schmid, Erwin
- 175-185 Leaving oil underground in Ecuador: The Yasuní-ITT initiative from a multi-criteria perspective
by Vallejo, María Cristina & Burbano, Rafael & Falconí, Fander & Larrea, Carlos
- 186-193 Explaining the economic ‘irrationality’ of farmers' land use behaviour: The role of productivist attitudes and non-pecuniary benefits
by Howley, Peter & Buckley, Cathal & O Donoghue, Cathal & Ryan, Mary
- 194-202 Unraveling the veil of fuzziness: A thick description of sustainability economics
by Remig, Moritz C.
- 203-210 Identifying the role of final consumption in structural path analysis: An application to water uses
by Llop, Maria & Ponce-Alifonso, Xavier
- 211-221 Towards a thick understanding of sustainability transitions — Linking transition management, capabilities and social practices
by Rauschmayer, Felix & Bauler, Tom & Schäpke, Niko
- 222-233 A framework for guiding the management of urban stream health
by Millington, H.K. & Lovell, J.E. & Lovell, C.A.K.
2014, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-7 Economic incentives and natural resource management among small-scale farmers: Addressing the missing link
by Getnet, Kindie & Pfeifer, Catherine & MacAlister, Charlotte
- 8-17 Wasteland energy-scapes: A comparative energy flow analysis of India's biofuel and biomass economies
by Baka, Jennifer & Bailis, Robert
- 18-27 The complex role of attitudes toward science in pro-environmental consumption in the Nordic countries
by Vainio, Annukka & Paloniemi, Riikka
- 28-35 The culturality of ecosystem services. Emphasizing process and transformation
by Pröpper, Michael & Haupts, Felix
- 36-48 Socio-cultural valuation of ecosystem services: uncovering the links between values, drivers of change, and human well-being
by Iniesta-Arandia, Irene & García-Llorente, Marina & Aguilera, Pedro A. & Montes, Carlos & Martín-López, Berta
- 49-58 Adoption of greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture: An analysis of dairy farmers' perceptions and adoption behaviour
by Glenk, Klaus & Eory, Vera & Colombo, Sergio & Barnes, Andrew
- 59-67 Dependence on environmental resources and implications for household welfare: Evidence from the Kalahari drylands, South Africa
by Thondhlana, Gladman & Muchapondwa, Edwin
- 68-78 Estimating stocks and flows of nitrogen: Application of dynamic nutrient balance to European agriculture
by Kuosmanen, Natalia
- 79-90 Using Choice Modeling to estimate the effects of environmental improvements on local development: When the purpose modifies the tool
by Guimarães, Mª. Helena & Madureira, Lívia & Nunes, Luís Catela & Santos, José Lima & Sousa, Carlos & Boski, Tomasz & Dentinho, Tomaz
- 91-103 Investigating fishers' preferences for the design of marine Payments for Environmental Services schemes
by Barr, Rhona F. & Mourato, Susana
- 104-114 Aldo Leopold's unrealized proposals to rethink economics
by Lin, Qi Feng
- 115-123 Perceptions of the services provided by pond fish farming in Lorraine (France)
by Blayac, Thierry & Mathé, Syndhia & Rey-Valette, Hélène & Fontaine, Pascal
- 124-135 Measuring the environmental cost of hypocrisy
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Sims, Charles & Anderson, Elliot Jordan
- 136-149 Extending the concept of the resource curse: Natural resources and public spending on health
by Cockx, Lara & Francken, Nathalie
- 150-161 Green tangible investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation
by Antonietti, Roberto & Marzucchi, Alberto
- 162-170 Present bias predicts participation in payments for environmental services: Evidence from a behavioral experiment in Uganda
by Clot, Sophie & Stanton, Charlotte Y.
- 171-179 Fukushima and the preference for nuclear power in Europe: Evidence from subjective well-being data
by Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp
- 180-190 Food labeling and eco-friendly consumption: Experimental evidence from a Belgian supermarket
by Vlaeminck, Pieter & Jiang, Ting & Vranken, Liesbet
- 191-199 Potentials for prosperity without growth: Ecological sustainability, social inclusion and the quality of life in 38 countries
by Fritz, Martin & Koch, Max
- 200-207 The water footprint of the Spanish agricultural sector: 1860–2010
by Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana
- 208-214 The strange case of cultural services: Limits of the ecosystem services paradigm
by Winthrop, Robert H.
- 215-228 A gravity model of virtual water trade
by Fracasso, Andrea
- 229-241 Valuing conservation benefits of an offshore marine protected area
by Börger, Tobias & Hattam, Caroline & Burdon, Daryl & Atkins, Jonathan P. & Austen, Melanie C.
- 242-256 Happy for how long? How social capital and economic growth relate to happiness over time
by Bartolini, Stefano & Sarracino, Francesco
- 257-265 Ecosystem services concepts and approaches in conservation: Just a rhetorical tool?
by Fisher, Janet A. & Brown, Katrina
2014, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-12 Does environmental concern change the tragedy of the commons? Factors affecting energy saving behaviors and electricity usage
by Ohler, Adrienne M. & Billger, Sherrilyn M.
- 13-21 Integrating the planetary boundaries and global catastrophic risk paradigms
by Baum, Seth D. & Handoh, Itsuki C.
- 22-38 Blue carbon: Knowledge gaps, critical issues, and novel approaches
by Thomas, Sebastian
- 39-50 Environmental policy when pollutive consumption is sensitive to advertising: Norms versus status
by Gsottbauer, Elisabeth & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 51-58 Negative income effect on perception of long-term environmental risk
by Lo, Alex Y.
- 59-64 Group certification supports an increase in the diversity of sustainable agriculture network–rainforest alliance certified coffee producers in Brazil
by Pinto, Luís Fernando Guedes & Gardner, Toby & McDermott, Constance L. & Ayub, Karim Omar Lara
- 65-75 Linking ecosystem services with the constituents of human well-being for poverty alleviation in eastern Himalayas
by Sandhu, Harpinder & Sandhu, Sukhbir
- 76-83 Green hypocrisy?: Environmental attitudes and residential space heating expenditure
by Lange, Ian & Moro, Mirko & Traynor, Laura
- 84-93 Simulating the impact of new industries on the economy: The case of biorefining in Australia
by Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & Ely, Rômulo Neves & Dietzenbacher, Erik
- 94-103 Identifying the drivers of environmental risk through a model integrating substance flow and input–output analysis
by Chen, Pi-Cheng & Crawford-Brown, Douglas & Chang, Chi-Hui & Ma, Hwong-wen
- 104-113 When ignorance is not bliss: Pest control decisions involving beneficial insects
by Grogan, Kelly A.
- 114-121 What value São Pedro's procession? Ecosystem services from local people's perceptions
by de Oliveira, Luiz Eduardo Chimello & Berkes, Fikret
- 122-132 Protected area acquisition costs show economies of scale with area
by Kim, Taeyoung & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Larson, Eric R. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 133-144 Optimal investment in ecological rehabilitation under climate change
by Leroux, Anke D. & Whitten, Stuart M.
- 145-156 Comparing instrumental and deliberative paradigms underpinning the assessment of social values for cultural ecosystem services
by Raymond, Christopher M. & Kenter, Jasper O. & Plieninger, Tobias & Turner, Nancy J. & Alexander, Karen A.
- 157-162 Managing apparent competition between the feral pigs and native foxes of Santa Cruz Island
by Melstrom, Richard T.