2013, Volume 93, Issue C
- 128-136 Comparing land-use alternatives: Using the ecosystem services concept to define a multi-criteria decision analysis
by Fontana, Veronika & Radtke, Anna & Bossi Fedrigotti, Valérie & Tappeiner, Ulrike & Tasser, Erich & Zerbe, Stefan & Buchholz, Thomas
- 137-149 Valuing forest ecosystem services: What we know and what we don't
by Ninan, K.N. & Inoue, Makoto
- 150-165 Economywide impacts of climate change on agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Calzadilla, Alvaro & Zhu, Tingju & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J. & Ringler, Claudia
- 166-176 Environmental variability and collective action: Experimental insights from an irrigation game
by Anderies, John M. & Janssen, Marco A. & Lee, Allen & Wasserman, Hannah
- 177-191 Can uncertainty justify overlapping policy instruments to mitigate emissions?
by Lecuyer, Oskar & Quirion, Philippe
- 192-201 Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries
by Quérou, N. & Tomini, A.
- 202-209 The transmission of sustainable harvesting norms when agents are conditionally cooperative
by Richter, Andries & Grasman, Johan
- 210-218 Inter-district rice water productivity differences in Bangladesh: An empirical exploration and implications
by Alauddin, Mohammad & Sharma, Bharat R.
- 219-229 Assessing the total economic value of threatened livestock breeds in Italy: Implications for conservation policy
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Signorello, Giovanni & De Salvo, Maria & Gandini, Gustavo & Drucker, Adam G.
- 230-238 Input–output analysis of virtual water transfers: Case study of California and Illinois
by Mubako, Stanley & Lahiri, Sajal & Lant, Christopher
- 239-248 Livestock management at northern latitudes
by Johannesen, Anne B. & Nielsen, Anders & Skonhoft, Anders
- 249-259 Local exposure to toxic releases: Examining the role of ethnic fractionalization and polarisation
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Khemmarat, Khemrutai
- 260-268 Ecosystem services and ethics
by Jax, Kurt & Barton, David N. & Chan, Kai M.A. & de Groot, Rudolf & Doyle, Ulrike & Eser, Uta & Görg, Christoph & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Griewald, Yuliana & Haber, Wolfgang & Haines-Young, Roy & Heink, Ulrich & Jahn, Thomas & Joosten, Hans & Kerschbaumer, Lilin & Korn, Horst & Luck, Gary W. & Matzdorf, Bettina & Muraca, Barbara & Neßhöver, Carsten & Norton, Bryan & Ott, Konrad & Potschin, Marion & Rauschmayer, Felix & von Haaren, Christina & Wichmann, Sabine
- 269-277 Galtung meets Daly: A framework for addressing inequity in ecological economics
by Rammelt, Crelis F. & Boes, Jan
- 278-283 Effects of consumer preferences for rarity on the harvest of wild populations within a species
by Lyons, Jessica A. & Natusch, Daniel J.D.
- 284-291 Media attention and the Toxics Release Inventory
by Saha, Shrawantee & Mohr, Robert D.
- 292-300 Toxicity and profitability of rice cultivation under wastewater irrigation: the case of the East Calcutta Wetlands
by Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Das, Abhishek & Akhand, Anirban & Gupta, Gautam
- 301-312 Improving stove evaluation using survey data: Who received which intervention matters
by Mueller, Valerie & Pfaff, Alexander & Peabody, John & Liu, Yaping & Smith, Kirk R.
- 313-329 Index decomposition analysis applied to CO2 emission studies
by Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W.
- 330-341 Organic certification, agro-ecological practices and return on investment: Evidence from pineapple producers in Ghana
by Kleemann, Linda & Abdulai, Awudu
- 342-350 The Spanish livestock model: A coevolutionary analysis
by Ríos-Núñez, Sandra M. & Coq-Huelva, Daniel & García-Trujillo, Roberto
- 351-362 The shallow or the deep ecological economics movement?
by Spash, Clive L.
- 363-373 Property rights regimes in complex fishery management systems: A choice experiment application
by Kanchanaroek, Yingluk & Termansen, Mette & Quinn, Claire
- 374-384 Ecological threshold and ecological economic threshold: Implications from an ecological economic model with adaptation
by Uehara, Takuro
- 385-397 Integrated scenarios of energy-related CO2 emissions in Ireland: A multi-sectoral analysis to 2020
by O' Mahony, Tadhg & Zhou, P. & Sweeney, John
2013, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-15 A review of transdisciplinary research in sustainability science
by Brandt, Patric & Ernst, Anna & Gralla, Fabienne & Luederitz, Christopher & Lang, Daniel J. & Newig, Jens & Reinert, Florian & Abson, David J. & von Wehrden, Henrik
- 16-24 Capturing the least costly way of reducing pollution: A shadow price approach
by Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
- 25-33 Drivers of different types of eco-innovation in European SMEs
by Triguero, Angela & Moreno-Mondéjar, Lourdes & Davia, María A.
- 37-47 Real-payment choice experiments: Valuing forested wetlands and spatial attributes within a landscape context
by Newell, Laurie W. & Swallow, Stephen K.
- 48-57 Modelling and mapping spatial heterogeneity in forest recreation services
by Termansen, Mette & McClean, Colin J. & Jensen, Frank Søndergaard
- 58-66 Spatially induced disparities in users' and non-users' WTP for water quality improvements—Testing the effect of multiple substitutes and distance decay
by Jørgensen, Sisse Liv & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Ladenburg, Jacob & Martinsen, Louise & Svenningsen, Stig Roar & Hasler, Berit
- 67-77 Spatial preference heterogeneity in forest recreation
by Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Stenger, Anne
- 78-86 Farmers' willingness to provide ecosystem services and effects of their spatial distribution
by Broch, Stine Wamberg & Strange, Niels & Jacobsen, Jette B. & Wilson, Kerrie A.
- 87-95 A review of the spatial economics of non-timber forest product extraction: Implications for policy
by Albers, H.J. & Robinson, E.J.Z.
- 96-103 The impact of buffer zone size and management on illegal extraction, park protection, and enforcement
by Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Busby, Gwenlyn M.
- 104-113 The social costs of homeowner decisions in fire-prone communities: Information, insurance, and amenities
by Busby, Gwenlyn & Amacher, Gregory S. & Haight, Robert G.
- 114-125 Predicting land use allocation in France: A spatial panel data analysis
by Chakir, Raja & Le Gallo, Julie
- 126-136 The effect of forest land use on the cost of drinking water supply: A spatial econometric analysis
by Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Stenger, Anne
2013, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-9 Prices, poaching, and protein alternatives: An analysis of bushmeat consumption around Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
by Rentsch, Dennis & Damon, Amy
- 10-18 A Kantian approach to sustainable development indicators for climate change
by Greaker, Mads & Stoknes, Per Espen & Alfsen, Knut H. & Ericson, Torgeir
- 19-27 An ecosystem services approach to estimating economic losses associated with drought
by Banerjee, Onil & Bark, Rosalind & Connor, Jeff & Crossman, Neville D.
- 28-37 Adoption and continued use of contour cultivation in the highlands of southwest China
by Liu, Hongmei & Huang, Qiuqiong
- 38-47 Carbon footprint accounting and dynamics and the driving forces of agricultural production in Zhejiang Province, China
by Dong, Gang & Mao, Xianqiang & Zhou, Ji & Zeng, An
- 48-56 The effect of government expenditure on the environment:An empirical investigation
by Halkos, George E. & Paizanos, Epameinondas Α.
- 57-68 The value of agricultural water rights in agricultural properties in the path of development
by Yoo, James & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Maliszewski, Paul J. & Kinzig, Ann P. & Perrings, Charles
- 69-79 An optimization framework for addressing aquatic invasive species
by Hyytiäinen, Kari & Lehtiniemi, Maiju & Niemi, Jarkko K. & Tikka, Kimmo
- 80-88 Using stochastic frontier models to mitigate omitted variable bias in hedonic pricing models: A case study for air quality in Bogotá, Colombia
by Carriazo, Fernando & Ready, Richard & Shortle, James
- 89-97 Tradable pollution permits in dynamic general equilibrium: Can optimality and acceptability be reconciled?
by Bréchet, Thierry & Jouvet, Pierre-André & Rotillon, Gilles
- 98-112 Disaggregated economic impact analysis incorporating ecological and social trade-offs and techno-institutional context: A case from the Western Ghats of India
by Lele, Sharachchandra & Srinivasan, Veena
2013, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-9 The evolution and empirical estimation of ecological-economic production possibilities frontiers
by Bekele, Elias G. & Lant, Christopher L. & Soman, Sethuram & Misgna, Girmay
- 10-18 Recycling: Social norms and warm-glow revisited
by Abbott, Andrew & Nandeibam, Shasikanta & O'Shea, Lucy
- 19-28 Is the Environmental Kuznets Curve for deforestation a threatened theory? A meta-analysis of the literature
by Choumert, Johanna & Combes Motel, Pascale & Dakpo, Hervé K.
- 29-40 Insiders, outsiders, and the adaptability of informal rules to ecological shocks
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 41-52 Towards a consistent approach for ecosystem accounting
by Edens, Bram & Hein, Lars
- 53-67 Development without energy? Assessing future scenarios of energy consumption in developing countries
by Steckel, Jan Christoph & Brecha, Robert J. & Jakob, Michael & Strefler, Jessica & Luderer, Gunnar
- 77-84 On market-mediated emissions and regulations on life cycle emissions
by Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David
- 85-93 Managing excessive predation in a predator-endangered prey setting
by Melstrom, Richard T. & Horan, Richard D.
- 94-103 Social influence and collective action effects on farm level soil conservation effort in rural Kenya
by Willy, Daniel Kyalo & Holm-Müller, Karin
- 104-113 Clean energy policy: Taxing carbon and the illusion of the equity objective
by Perry, Neil & Rosewarne, Stuart & White, Graham
- 114-123 Who emits most? Associations between socio-economic factors and UK households' home energy, transport, indirect and total CO2 emissions
by Büchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V.
- 124-131 A complex system perspective on the emergence and spread of infectious diseases: Integrating economic and ecological aspects
by Ceddia, M.G. & Bardsley, N.O. & Goodwin, R. & Holloway, G.J. & Nocella, G. & Stasi, A.
- 132-139 Breaking the elected rules in a field experiment on forestry resources
by Janssen, Marco A. & Bousquet, François & Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Castillo, Daniel & Worrapimphong, Kobchai
- 140-149 FDI and pollution havens: Evidence from the Norwegian manufacturing sector
by Rezza, Alief A.
- 150-158 Linking action situations: Coordination, conflicts, and evolution in electricity provision for irrigation in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Kimmich, Christian
- 159-167 Modeling Cumulative Effects of Nutrient Surpluses in Agriculture: A Dynamic Approach to Material Balance Accounting
by Kuosmanen, Natalia & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 168-176 Re-framing the urban blight problem with trans-disciplinary insights from ecological economics
by Weaver, R.C.
- 177-186 Quantifying the sustainability of economic resource networks: An ecological information-based approach
by Kharrazi, Ali & Rovenskaya, Elena & Fath, Brian D. & Yarime, Masaru & Kraines, Steven
- 187-195 Evolutionary-economic policies for sustainable consumption
by Safarzyńska, Karolina
- 196-205 Examining the Demand for Ecosystem Services: The Value of Stream Restoration for Drinking Water Treatment Managers in the Llobregat River, Spain
by Honey-Rosés, Jordi & Acuña, Vicenç & Bardina, Mònica & Brozović, Nicholas & Marcé, Rafael & Munné, Antoni & Sabater, Sergi & Termes, Montserrat & Valero, Fernando & Vega, Àlex & Schneider, Daniel W.
2013, Volume 89, Issue C
- 7-13 Escalation of commitment to fossil fuels
by Arbuthnott, Katherine D. & Dolter, Brett
- 14-23 The biodiversity conservation game with heterogeneous countries
by Winands, Sarah & Holm-Müller, Karin & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 24-32 Environmental attitudes as WTP predictors: A case study involving endangered species
by Choi, Andy S. & Fielding, Kelly S.
- 33-42 The incentives for supply chain collaboration to improve material efficiency in the use of steel: An analysis using input output techniques
by Skelton, Alexandra C.H. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 43-60 An agent-based spatial simulation to evaluate the promotion of electricity from agricultural biogas plants in Germany
by Sorda, G. & Sunak, Y. & Madlener, R.
- 61-72 Comprehensive carbon stock and flow accounting: A national framework to support climate change mitigation policy
by Ajani, Judith I. & Keith, Heather & Blakers, Margaret & Mackey, Brendan G. & King, Helen P.
- 73-81 Under- and over-use of pesticides: An international analysis
by Ghimire, Narishwar & Woodward, Richard T.
- 82-91 Legal exclusions, private wealth and livelihoods: An analysis of work time allocation in protected areas
by Naidu, Sirisha C.
- 92-100 Motivation for conservation: Assessing integrated conservation and development projects and payments for environmental services in La Sepultura Biosphere Reserve, Chiapas, Mexico
by Rico García-Amado, Luis & Ruiz Pérez, Manuel & Barrasa García, Sara
- 101-114 Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA
by Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna
- 115-122 More than total economic value: How to combine economic valuation of biodiversity with ecological resilience
by Admiraal, Jeroen F. & Wossink, Ada & de Groot, Wouter T. & de Snoo, Geert R.
- 123-134 The ‘advancedness’ of knowledge in pollution-saving technological change with a qualitative application to SO2 cap and trade
by Grover, David
- 135-143 Improved cooking stoves and firewood consumption: Quasi-experimental evidence from the Northern Peruvian Andes
by Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos
- 144-152 The relevance of epistemic analysis to sustainability economics and the capability approach
by Birkin, Frank & Polesie, Thomas
- 153-161 The short-run and long-run effects of corruption control and political stability on forest cover
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P.
- 162-169 International trade and the geographical separation between income and enabled carbon emissions
by Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago
- 177-186 Does ecologically unequal exchange occur?
by Moran, Daniel D. & Lenzen, Manfred & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Geschke, Arne
- 187-195 Behavioral innovations: The missing capital in sustainable development?
by Beretti, Antoine & Figuières, Charles & Grolleau, Gilles
2013, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-10 Life satisfaction and air quality in Europe
by Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko & Ningal, Tine F.
- 11-19 Understanding the uptake of organic farming: Accounting for heterogeneities among Irish farmers
by Läpple, Doris & Kelley, Hugh
- 25-31 Divestment of the English Forestry Estate: An economically sound choice?
by King, Steven & Fraser, Iain
- 32-40 Endogenous fiscal policies, environmental quality, and status-seeking behavior
by Nguyen-Van, Phu & Pham, Thi Kim Cuong
- 41-48 Conscientious vs. ambivalent consumers: Do concerns about energy availability and climate change influence consumer behaviour?
by Wicker, Pamela & Becken, Susanne
- 49-56 Beach ‘lovers’ and ‘greens’: A worldwide empirical analysis of coastal tourism
by Onofri, Laura & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 57-66 The relationship between international financial reporting standards, carbon emissions, and R&D expenditures: Evidence from European manufacturing firms
by Apergis, Nicholas & Eleftheriou, Sofia & Payne, James E.
- 67-75 Effect of distance of transportation on willingness to pay for food
by Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 76-85 Dealing with preference uncertainty in contingent willingness to pay for a nature protection program: A new approach
by Voltaire, Louinord & Pirrone, Claudio & Bailly, Denis
- 86-96 Forest management for timber and carbon sequestration in the presence of climate change: The case of Pinus Sylvestris
by Goetz, Renan Ulrich & Hritonenko, Natali & Mur, Ruben & Xabadia, Àngels & Yatsenko, Yuri
- 97-107 Nonmarket values of major resources in the Korean DMZ areas: A test of distance decay
by Choi, Andy S.
- 108-118 Evolutionary modelling of the macro-economic impacts of catastrophic flood events
by Safarzyńska, Karolina & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan
- 119-125 Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade and the driving forces: Processing and normal exports
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W. & Low, Melissa
- 126-132 A proactive approach for assessing alternative management programs for an invasive alien pollinator species
by Fleischer, Aliza & Shafir, Sharoni & Mandelik, Yael
- 133-147 Sustainability of national consumption from a water resources perspective: The case study for France
by Ercin, A. Ertug & Mekonnen, Mesfin M. & Hoekstra, Arjen Y.
- 148-158 An international assessment of energy security performance
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 159-166 A critique of the perceived solid conceptual foundations of ISEW & GPI — Irving Fisher's cognisance of human-health capital in ‘net psychic income’
by Brennan, Andrew John
- 167-177 The failure of the ISEW and GPI to fully account for changes in human-health capital — A methodological shortcoming not a theoretical weakness
by Lawn, Philip
- 185-194 Transaction costs, collective action and adaptation in managing complex social–ecological systems
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 195-205 Understanding the evolution and performance of water markets and allocation policy: A transaction costs analysis framework
by Garrick, Dustin & Whitten, Stuart M. & Coggan, Anthea
- 206-213 Talk is cheap, or is it? The cost of consulting about uncertain reallocation of water in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
by Crase, Lin & O'Keefe, Sue & Dollery, Brian
- 214-221 Transaction costs of alternative greenhouse gas policies in the Australian transport energy sector
by Ofei-Mensah, Albert & Bennett, Jeff
- 222-231 Factors that influence transaction costs in development offsets: Who bears what and why?
by Coggan, Anthea & Buitelaar, Edwin & Whitten, Stuart & Bennett, Jeff
- 232-243 Transaction costs of carbon offset projects: A comparative study
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Lipper, Leslie & Moss, Jonathan
- 244-252 Improving environmental decisions: A transaction-costs story
by Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer
- 253-262 Transaction costs and environmental policy design
by McCann, Laura
2013, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-14 Farm-level Autonomous Adaptation of European Agricultural Supply to Climate Change
by Leclère, David & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & de Noblet-Ducoudré, Nathalie
- 15-23 A methodology for facilitating the feedback between mental models and institutional change in industrial ecosystem governance: A waste management case-study from northern Finland
by Levänen, Jarkko O. & Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 24-33 A dynamic approach to PES pricing and finance for interlinked ecosystem services: Watershed conservation and groundwater management
by Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A.
- 34-42 Towards systemic and adaptive governance: Exploring the revealing and concealing aspects of contemporary social-learning metaphors
by Ison, Ray & Blackmore, Chris & Iaquinto, Benjamin L.
- 43-52 REDD+and community-controlled forests in low-income countries: Any hope for a linkage?
by Bluffstone, Randy & Robinson, Elizabeth & Guthiga, Paul
- 53-61 Dynamic hypothetical bias in discrete choice experiments: Evidence from measuring the impact of corporate social responsibility on consumers demand
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 62-71 The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling
by Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F.
- 75-83 Stakeholders' incentives for land-use change and REDD+: The case of Indonesia
by Irawan, Silvia & Tacconi, Luca & Ring, Irene
- 84-94 Agreeing to pay under value disagreement: Reconceptualizing preference transformation in terms of pluralism with evidence from small-group deliberations on climate change
by Lo, Alex Y.
- 95-109 Climatic impacts across agricultural crop yield distributions: An application of quantile regression on rice crops in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Barnwal, Prabhat & Kotani, Koji
- 110-123 Estimating compensation payments for on-farm conservation of agricultural biodiversity in developing countries
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Drucker, Adam G. & Pascual, Unai & Raghu, Prabhakaran T. & King, E.D. Israel Oliver
- 124-136 Mandatory disclosure of plant emissions into the environment and worker chemical exposure inside plants
by Finger, Stephen R. & Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti
- 137-144 Water flows, energy demand, and market analysis of the informal water sector in Kisumu, Kenya
by Sima, Laura C. & Kelner-Levine, Evan & Eckelman, Matthew J. & McCarty, Kathleen M. & Elimelech, Menachem
- 145-154 Rewards for providing environmental services — Where indigenous Australians' and western perspectives collide
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Dunnett, Desleigh R. & Brown, Christine & Campion, Otto & Garnett, Stephen T.
- 155-165 Keeping up appearances: Motivations for socially desirable responding in contingent valuation interviews
by Börger, Tobias
2013, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-15 A global map of coastal recreation values: Results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis
by Ghermandi, Andrea & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 16-20 Wind tunnel simulation and evaluation of soil conservation function of alpine grassland in Qinghai–Tibet Plateau
by Lu, Chun-xia & Yu, Ge & Xiao, Yu & Xie, Gao-di
- 21-27 Water reallocation in the input–output model
by Llop, Maria
- 28-36 Flows, funds and the complexity of deprivation: Using concepts from ecological economics for the study of poverty
by Scheidel, Arnim
- 37-46 Analysis of environmental efficiency variations: A nutrient balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Nguyen, Trung Thanh
- 47-54 Adoption of climate change mitigation practices by risk-averse farmers in the Ashanti Region, Ghana
by De Pinto, Alessandro & Robertson, Richard D. & Obiri, Beatrice Darko
- 55-64 Estimating the causal effect of water scarcity on the groundwater use efficiency of rice farming in South India
by Varghese, Shalet Korattukudy & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 65-77 Growing green money? Mapping community currencies for sustainable development
by Seyfang, Gill & Longhurst, Noel
- 78-85 Optimal strategies for the surveillance and control of forest pathogens: A case study with oak wilt
by Horie, Tetsuya & Haight, Robert G. & Homans, Frances R. & Venette, Robert C.
- 86-92 Public praise vs. private pay: Effects of rewards on energy conservation in the workplace
by Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Van Lidth de Jeude, Margriet A. & Appelt, Kirstin C.
- 97-106 Collaborative approaches to water management and planning: An institutional perspective
by Ananda, Jayanath & Proctor, Wendy
- 107-116 Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming
by Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M.
- 117-128 Estimating the value of economic benefits associated with adaptation to climate change in a developing country: A case study of improvements in tropical cyclone warning services
by Nguyen, Thanh Cong & Robinson, Jackie & Kaneko, Shinji & Komatsu, Satoru
- 129-135 Conflicting values and public decision: The Foz Côa case
by Ferreiro, Maria de Fátima & Gonçalves, Maria Eduarda & Costa, Ana
- 136-147 Potential effects of the Nagoya Protocol on the exchange of non-plant genetic resources for scientific research: Actors, paths, and consequences
by Welch, Eric W. & Shin, Eunjung & Long, Jennifer
- 148-155 Sensitivity analysis of environmentally extended input–output models as a tool for building scenarios of sustainable development
by Mattila, Tuomas & Koskela, Sirkka & Seppälä, Jyri & Mäenpää, Ilmo
- 156-166 The potential of ‘Urban Green Commons’ in the resilience building of cities
by Colding, Johan & Barthel, Stephan
- 167-175 Estimating a meta-damage regression model for large accidental oil spills
by Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 176-187 Sustainability in the making? A historical estimate of Swedish sustainable and unsustainable development 1850–2000
by Lindmark, Magnus & Acar, Sevil
- 188-198 Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for U.S. households with input–output analysis. Part 2: Simulation
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 199-210 Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for U.S. households with input–output analysis Part 1: Theoretical framework
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 224-234 Urban gardens, agriculture, and water management: Sources of resilience for long-term food security in cities
by Barthel, Stephan & Isendahl, Christian
- 235-245 Classifying and valuing ecosystem services for urban planning
by Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Barton, David N.
- 246-257 Valuing green infrastructure in an urban environment under pressure — The Johannesburg case
by Schäffler, Alexis & Swilling, Mark
- 258-273 Why garden for wildlife? Social and ecological drivers, motivations and barriers for biodiversity management in residential landscapes
by Goddard, Mark A. & Dougill, Andrew J. & Benton, Tim G.
- 274-284 Ecosystem services as technology of globalization: On articulating values in urban nature
by Ernstson, Henrik & Sörlin, Sverker
- 285-291 Reaching for a sustainable, resilient urban future using the lens of ecosystem services
by Jansson, Åsa
- 292-299 Positive dependency and virtuous cycles: From resource dependence to resilience in urban social-ecological systems
by Tidball, Keith & Stedman, Richard
2013, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-5 Limits to Growth, environmental science and the nature of modern prophecy
by Kool, Richard
- 6-19 Command-and-control revisited: Environmental compliance and technological change in Swedish industry 1970–1990
by Bergquist, Ann-Kristin & Söderholm, Kristina & Kinneryd, Hanna & Lindmark, Magnus & Söderholm, Patrik
- 20-27 Revocability and reversibility in societal decision-making
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 28-34 Environment, justice and the capability approach
by Ballet, Jérôme & Koffi, Jean-Marcel & Pelenc, Jérôme
- 35-42 Evaluating the USFS State and Private Forestry Redesign: A first look at policy implications
by Cox, Michael & Mincey, Sarah & Ruseva, Tatyana & Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio & Fischer, Burney
- 43-49 The welfare impacts of an invasive species: Endogenous vs. exogenous price models
by McDermott, Shana M. & Finnoff, David C. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 50-58 Assessment of ozone impacts on farming systems: A bio-economic modeling approach applied to the widely diverse French case
by Humblot, Pierre & Leconte-Demarsy, Delphine & Clerino, Paola & Szopa, Sophie & Castell, Jean-François & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 59-68 Impacts of natural resource management technologies on agricultural yield and household income: The system of rice intensification in Timor Leste
by Noltze, Martin & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin
- 69-76 Ecological macroeconomics: An application to climate change
by Rezai, Armon & Taylor, Lance & Mechler, Reinhard
- 77-84 Combining performance-based and action-based payments to provide environmental goods under uncertainty
by Derissen, Sandra & Quaas, Martin F.
- 85-96 Economic dynamics and forest clearing: A spatial econometric analysis for Indonesia
by Wheeler, David & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Dasgupta, Susmita & Blankespoor, Brian
- 97-104 Agri-environmental policies for biodiversity when the spatial pattern of the reserve matters
by Bamière, Laure & David, Maia & Vermont, Bruno
- 105-115 The fiscal implications of hurricane strikes in the Caribbean
by Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric
- 116-129 The valuation of landfill disamenities in Birmingham
by Ham, Yun-Ju & Maddison, David J. & Elliott, Robert J.R.
- 130-138 Policy dilemma of innovation: An info-gap approach
by Ben-Haim, Yakov & Osteen, Craig D. & Moffitt, L. Joe
- 145-154 Ethics and the economist: What climate change demands of us
by Nelson, J.A.
- 155-165 Pushing the boundaries of climate economics: critical issues to consider in climate policy analysis
by Scrieciu, S. Şerban & Barker, Terry & Ackerman, Frank
- 166-176 CRED: A new model of climate and development
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A. & Bueno, Ramón
- 177-187 Game theory and climate diplomacy
by DeCanio, Stephen J. & Fremstad, Anders
- 188-197 Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change
by Skott, Peter & Davis, Leila
- 198-205 Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events
by Chanel, Olivier & Chichilnisky, Graciela
2012, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-6 Giving voice to the future in sustainability: Retrospective assessment to learn prospective stakeholder engagement
by Anderson, Mark W. & Teisl, Mario & Noblet, Caroline
- 7-14 The valuation of biodiversity conservation by the South African Khomani San “bushmen” community
by Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin
- 15-22 Regime shifts and management
by Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Biggs, Reinette & Polasky, Stephen & Troell, Max & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 23-36 The dynamics of land-use in Brazilian Amazon
by Mendonça, Mário Jorge & Loureiro, Paulo R.A. & Sachsida, Adolfo
- 37-48 Does ecological economics have a future?
by Anderson, Blake & M'Gonigle, Michael
- 49-56 The economic and financial dimensions of degrowth
by Tokic, Damir
- 57-65 Income-based environmental responsibility
by Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Lenzen, Manfred & Domingos, Tiago
- 66-73 Global effects of national biomass production and consumption: Austria's embodied HANPP related to agricultural biomass in the year 2000
by Haberl, Helmut & Kastner, Thomas & Schaffartzik, Anke & Ludwiczek, Nikolaus & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 74-83 Exploring worldviews and their relationships to sustainable lifestyles: Towards a new conceptual and methodological approach
by Hedlund-de Witt, Annick
- 84-90 Utopias and realism in ecological economics — Knowledge, understanding and improvisation
by Ingebrigtsen, Stig & Jakobsen, Ove
- 91-97 The impact of environmental performance on firm performance: Short-term costs and long-term benefits?
by Horváthová, Eva
- 98-109 Land use change impacts of biofuels: Near-VAR evidence from the US
by Piroli, Giuseppe & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis
- 110-120 Weighting social preferences in participatory multi-criteria evaluations: A case study on sustainable natural resource management
by Garmendia, Eneko & Gamboa, Gonzalo
- 121-128 Adequate responsiveness to scope in contingent valuation
by Desvousges, William & Mathews, Kristy & Train, Kenneth
- 129-141 Forecasting scenarios for UK household expenditure and associated GHG emissions: Outlook to 2030
by Chitnis, Mona & Druckman, Angela & Hunt, Lester C. & Jackson, Tim & Milne, Scott
- 142-152 Agglomeration bonus in small and large local networks: A laboratory examination of spatial coordination
by Banerjee, Simanti & Kwasnica, Anthony M. & Shortle, James S.
- 153-163 Time, gender and carbon: A study of the carbon implications of British adults' use of time
by Druckman, Angela & Buck, Ian & Hayward, Bronwyn & Jackson, Tim
- 164-171 The role of fairness norms the household-based natural forest conservation: The case of Wolong, China
by Song, Zhiyuan & Ouyang, Zhiyun & Xu, Weihua
- 181-186 American passage: Towards a new economy and a new politics
by Speth, James Gustave
- 187-193 Degrowth and the supply of money in an energy-scarce world
by Douthwaite, Richard
- 194-205 Long-run welfare under externalities in consumption, leisure, and production: A case for happy degrowth vs. unhappy growth
by Bilancini, Ennio & D'Alessandro, Simone
- 206-212 Growth, degrowth and climate change: A scenario analysis
by Victor, Peter A.
- 213-220 Consumption of market goods and wellbeing in small-scale societies: An empirical test among the Tsimane' in the Bolivian Amazon
by Masferrer-Dodas, Elena & Rico-Garcia, Luis & Huanca, Tomás & Reyes-García, Victoria