Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
2017, Volume 135, Issue C
- 22-28 A Cost-effectiveness Analysis for Incineration or Recycling of Dutch Household Plastic Waste
by Gradus, Raymond H.J.M. & Nillesen, Paul H.L. & Dijkgraaf, Elbert & van Koppen, Rick J.
- 29-41 Using Game Theory to Resolve the “Chicken and Egg” Situation in Promoting Cellulosic Bioenergy Development
by Luo, Yi & Miller, Shelie A.
- 42-54 Multiple Policy Instruments for Sustainable Water Management in Crop Production - A Modeling Study for the Chinese Aksu-Tarim Region
by Feike, Til & Henseler, Martin
- 55-65 How Social Footprints of Nations Can Assist in Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
by Xiao, Yanyan & Norris, Catherine Benoît & Lenzen, Manfred & Norris, Gregory & Murray, Joy
- 66-75 Pricing Future Nature Reserves Through Contingent Valuation Data
by Voltaire, Louinord
- 76-90 Modelling Land Use, Deforestation, and Policy: A Hybrid Optimisation-Heterogeneous Agent Model with Application to the Bolivian Amazon
by Andersen, Lykke E. & Groom, Ben & Killick, Evan & Ledezma, Juan Carlos & Palmer, Charles & Weinhold, Diana
- 91-102 Green Public Procurement of Certified Wood: Spatial Leverage Effect and Welfare Implications
by Brusselaers, Jan & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Buysse, Jeroen
- 103-113 Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties
by Walsh, Patrick & Griffiths, Charles & Guignet, Dennis & Klemick, Heather
- 114-124 The Impact of Land Use Change on Carbon Stored in Mountain Grasslands and Shrublands
by Ward, Adrian & Yin, Kwong-sang & Dargusch, Paul & Fulton, Elizabeth A. & Aziz, Ammar Abdul
- 125-135 Impacts of Land Change on Ecosystem Services in the San Antonio River Basin, Texas, from 1984 to 2010
by Yi, Hoonchong & Güneralp, Burak & Filippi, Anthony M. & Kreuter, Urs P. & Güneralp, İnci
- 136-149 Should We Be Wary of Mitigation Banking? Evidence Regarding the Risks Associated with this Wetland Offset Arrangement in Florida
by Levrel, Harold & Scemama, Pierre & Vaissière, Anne-Charlotte
- 150-163 Reviewing, Reforming, and Rethinking Global Energy Subsidies: Towards a Political Economy Research Agenda
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 164-175 Whose Equity Matters? National to Local Equity Perceptions in Vietnam's Payments for Forest Ecosystem Services Scheme
by Loft, Lasse & Le, Dung Ngoc & Pham, Thuy Thu & Yang, Anastasia Lucy & Tjajadi, Januarti Sinarra & Wong, Grace Yee
- 176-185 Tenure Security, Human Capital and Soil Conservation in an Overlapping Generation Rural Economy
by Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Barbier, Edward B.
- 186-194 Culture, Conservation and Crime: Regulating Ivory Markets for Antiques and Crafts
by Collins, Alan & Cox, Caroline & Pamment, Nick
- 195-208 Regional Net Impacts and Social Distribution Effects of Promoting Renewable Energies in Germany
by Többen, Johannes
- 209-221 Bloom and bust: Toxic algae's impact on nearby property values
by Wolf, David & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 222-233 Economic implications of agricultural reuse of treated wastewater in Israel: A statewide long-term perspective
by Reznik, Ami & Feinerman, Eli & Finkelshtain, Israel & Fisher, Franklin & Huber-Lee, Annette & Joyce, Brian & Kan, Iddo
- 234-245 Payments for Pioneers? Revisiting the Role of External Rewards for Sustainable Innovation under Heterogeneous Motivations
by Zabala, Aiora & Pascual, Unai & García-Barrios, Luis
- 246-258 Using Adaptation Insurance to Incentivize Climate-change Mitigation
by Doncaster, C. Patrick & Tavoni, Alessandro & Dyke, James G.
- 259-268 The Importance of Learning for Achieving the UK's Targets for Offshore Wind
by Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, Kim J. & Tamba, Marie
- 269-279 Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Economic Growth: An Assessment Based on Production and Consumption Emission Inventories
by Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph F. & Oberdabernig, Doris A. & Tomberger, Patrick
- 280-287 Urban commons service generation, delivery, and management: A conceptual framework
by Shah, Arpit & Garg, Amit
- 288-298 Causes and Impacts of Deficient Liability for Climate Change Damage, and an Economic Conception for Climate Change Liability That Supports Appropriate Action: DRaCULA
by Meckler, Sacha Rene
- 299-303 Payment Vs. Compensation For Ecosystem Services: Do Words Have A Voice In The Design of Environmental Conservation Programs?
by Clot, Sophie & Grolleau, Gilles & Méral, Philippe
2017, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-10 How Countries' Resource Use History Matters for Human Well-being – An Investigation of Global Patterns in Cumulative Material Flows from 1950 to 2010
by Mayer, Andreas & Haas, Willi & Wiedenhofer, Dominik
- 11-21 Transferability of Policies to Control Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution in Relatively Similar Catchments
by Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni
- 22-28 Economic Water Productivities Along the Dairy Value Chain in South Africa: Implications for Sustainable and Economically Efficient Water-use Policies in the Dairy Industry
by Owusu-Sekyere, Enoch & Scheepers, Morné Erwin & Jordaan, Henry
- 29-39 Crop Production and Crop Diversity in France: A Spatial Analysis
by Donfouet, Hermann Pythagore Pierre & Barczak, Aleksandra & Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Maigné, Elise
- 40-48 Income Inequality and Carbon Emissions in the United States: A State-level Analysis, 1997–2012
by Jorgenson, Andrew & Schor, Juliet & Huang, Xiaorui
- 49-56 Performance of Input- and Output-based Payments for the Conservation of Mobile Species
by Drechsler, Martin
- 57-64 Potential Consequences on the Economy of Low or No Growth - Short and Long Term Perspectives
by Malmaeus, J. Mikael & Alfredsson, Eva C.
- 65-72 The State-contingent Approach to the Noah's Ark Problem
by Perry, Neil & Shankar, Sriram
- 73-81 Estimating a Total Demand Function for Sea Angling Pursuits
by Hynes, Stephen & Gaeven, Rainey & O'Reilly, Paul
- 82-94 Payment for multiple forest benefits alters the effect of tree disease on optimal forest rotation length
by Macpherson, Morag F. & Kleczkowski, Adam & Healey, John R. & Hanley, Nick
- 95-103 Governmentality, Development and the Violence of Natural Resource Extraction in Peru
by Andreucci, Diego & Kallis, Giorgos
- 104-113 Choosing a Functional Form for an International Benefit Transfer: Evidence from a Nine-country Valuation Experiment
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Ahtiainen, Heini & Artell, Janne & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 114-122 Determinants of Consumers' Green Purchase Behavior in a Developing Nation: Applying and Extending the Theory of Planned Behavior
by Yadav, Rambalak & Pathak, Govind S.
- 123-129 Competitive Lobbying over Common Pool Resource Regulations
by Freeman, Matthew A. & Anderson, Christopher M.
- 130-139 Equity-based Natural Resource Allocation for Infrastructure Development: Evidence From Large Hydropower Dams in Africa and Asia
by Siciliano, Giuseppina & Urban, Frauke
- 140-149 Caloric unequal exchange in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Falconí, Fander & Ramos-Martin, Jesus & Cango, Pedro
- 150-159 The Panda's Pawprint: The Environmental Impact of the China-led Re-primarization in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Ray, Rebecca
- 160-173 Monetary Valuation of Natural Predators for Biological Pest Control in Pear Production
by Daniels, Silvie & Witters, Nele & Beliën, Tim & Vrancken, Kristof & Vangronsveld, Jaco & Van Passel, Steven
- 174-185 The inequality-emissions nexus in the context of trade and development: A quantile regression approach
by Hübler, Michael
- 186-197 Is It Possible to Make Rubber Extraction Ecologically and Economically Viable in the Amazon? The Southern Acre and Chico Mendes Reserve Case Study
by Jaramillo-Giraldo, Carolina & Soares Filho, Britaldo & Carvalho Ribeiro, Sónia M. & Gonçalves, Rivadalve Coelho
- 198-211 Ecological Macroeconomic Models: Assessing Current Developments
by Hardt, Lukas & O'Neill, Daniel W.
- 212-226 When Does Public Information Undermine the Efficiency of Reverse Auctions for the Purchase of Ecosystem Services?
by Messer, Kent D. & Duke, Joshua M. & Lynch, Lori & Li, Tongzhe
- 227-237 Determinants of Motives for Land Use Decisions at the Margins of the Corn Belt
by Wang, Tong & Luri, Moses & Janssen, Larry & Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli & Wimberly, Michael C. & Arora, Gaurav
- 238-249 Evaluating Revealed Preferences for Street Tree Cover Targets: A Business Case for Collaborative Investment in Leafier Streetscapes in Brisbane, Australia
by Plant, Lyndal & Rambaldi, Alicia & Sipe, Neil
- 250-257 Invasive Species Impacts on Human Well-being Using the Life Satisfaction Index
by Jones, Benjamin A.
- 258-262 Behavioral Insights for the Analysis of Green Tips
by Grolleau, Gilles & Midler, Estelle & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 263-266 Revisiting Pesticide Taxation Schemes
by Finger, Robert & Möhring, Niklas & Dalhaus, Tobias & Böcker, Thomas
- 267-275 Dealing with Cultural Differences in Environmental Management: Exploring the CEP-CFP Relationship
by Vastola, Vincenzo & Russo, Angeloantonio & Vurro, Clodia
2017, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-10 A Global Survey and Review of the Determinants of Transaction Costs of Forestry Carbon Projects
by Phan, Thu-Ha Dang & Brouwer, Roy & Davidson, Marc David
- 11-22 The Emergy Perspective of Sustainable Trends in Puerto Rico From 1960 to 2013
by González-Mejía, Alejandra M. & Ma, Xin (Cissy)
- 23-34 Using inclusive wealth for policy evaluation: Application to electricity infrastructure planning in oil-exporting countries
by Collins, Ross D. & Selin, Noelle E. & de Weck, Olivier L. & Clark, William C.
- 35-41 The Hotelling Rule for Entropy-constrained Economic Growth
by Lozada, Gabriel A.
- 42-51 Social Cost of Forcing: A Basis for Pricing All Forcing Agents
by Rautiainen, Aapo & Lintunen, Jussi
- 52-61 The Neoclassical Trojan Horse of Steady-State Economics
by Pirgmaier, Elke
- 62-73 Commercial and biophysical deficits in South America, 1990–2013
by Samaniego, Pablo & Vallejo, María Cristina & Martínez-Alier, Joan
- 74-85 Threshold Effects in Meta-Analyses With Application to Benefit Transfer for Coral Reef Valuation
by Fitzpatrick, Luke & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Agar, Juan
- 86-98 Robust Surveillance and Control of Invasive Species Using a Scenario Optimization Approach
by Yemshanov, Denys & Haight, Robert G. & Koch, Frank H. & Lu, Bo & Venette, Robert & Fournier, Ronald E. & Turgeon, Jean J.
- 99-110 Growing into Water Conservation? Decomposing the Drivers of Reduced Water Consumption in Las Vegas, NV
by Brelsford, Christa & Abbott, Joshua K.
- 111-126 Fifty shades of green: Revisiting decoupling by economic sectors and air pollutants
by Naqvi, Asjad & Zwickl, Klara
2017, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-13 Green Technologies and Environmental Productivity: A Cross-sectoral Analysis of Direct and Indirect Effects in Italian Regions
by Ghisetti, Claudia & Quatraro, Francesco
- 14-30 The role of risk and trust attitudes in explaining residential energy demand: Evidence from the United Kingdom
by Volland, Benjamin
- 31-44 Temporal Change of China's Pollution Terms of Trade and its Determinants
by Duan, Yuwan & Jiang, Xuemei
- 45-54 Measuring Impartial Preference for Biodiversity
by Meinard, Yves & Remy, Alice & Schmid, Bernhard
- 55-62 Inter-industrial Carbon Emission Transfers in China: Economic Effect and Optimization Strategy
by Sun, Licheng & Wang, Qunwei & Zhang, Jijian
- 63-68 Payments for Ecosystem Services and Wealth Distribution
by Wang, Pu & Poe, Gregory L. & Wolf, Steven A.
- 69-79 Remittances and Natural Resource Extraction: Evidence from Mexico
by López-Feldman, Alejandro & Chávez, Estefanía
- 80-90 Resistance to Mining. A Review
by Conde, Marta
- 91-103 ‘Smart’ policies to reduce pesticide use and avoid income trade-offs: An agent-based model applied to Thai agriculture
by Grovermann, Christian & Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Riwthong, Suthathip & Berger, Thomas
- 104-112 Different Types of Environmental Regulations and Heterogeneous Influence on “Green” Productivity: Evidence from China
by Xie, Rong-hui & Yuan, Yi-jun & Huang, Jing-jing
- 113-123 A Context-based Procedure for Assessing Participatory Schemes in Environmental Planning
by Berthomé, Guy-El-Karim & Thomas, Alban
- 124-134 Worktime Reduction as a Solution to Climate Change: Five Scenarios Compared for the UK
by King, Lewis C. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 135-143 Does Craigslist Reduce Waste? Evidence from California and Florida
by Fremstad, Anders
- 144-154 Organic Farming and Small-Scale Farmers: Main Opportunities and Challenges
by Jouzi, Zeynab & Azadi, Hossein & Taheri, Fatemeh & Zarafshani, Kiumars & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Van Passel, Steven & Lebailly, Philippe
- 155-168 A Stakeholder-oriented Framework to Consider the Plurality of Land Policy Integration in Sahel
by Papazian, Hermine & Bousquet, François & Antona, Martine & d'Aquino, Patrick
- 169-178 Incorporating Outcomes from Collaborative Processes into Government Decision Making: A Case Study from Low Water Response Planning in Ontario, Canada
by Roth, Alyssa P. & de Loë, Rob C.
- 179-195 Divergence in stakeholders' preferences: Evidence from a choice experiment on forest landscapes preferences in Sweden
by Nordén, Anna & Coria, Jessica & Jönsson, Anna Maria & Lagergren, Fredrik & Lehsten, Veiko
- 196-204 The Economic Impacts of Droughts: A Framework for Analysis
by Freire-González, Jaume & Decker, Christopher & Hall, Jim W.
- 205-212 Rice Intensive Cropping and Balanced Cropping in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam — Economic and Ecological Considerations
by Tong, Yen Dan
- 213-223 What Accounts for the Growth of Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Advanced and Emerging Economies? The Role of Consumption, Technology and Global Supply Chain Participation
by de Vries, Gaaitzen J. & Ferrarini, Benno
- 224-231 The PES Conceit: Revisiting the Relationship between Payments for Environmental Services and Neoliberal Conservation
by Fletcher, Robert & Büscher, Bram
- 232-244 Environmental Jobs and Growth in the United States
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Lindley, Joanne K.
- 245-254 China-USA Trade: Indicators for Equitable and Environmentally Balanced Resource Exchange
by Geng, Yong & Tian, Xu & Sarkis, Joseph & Ulgiati, Sergio
- 255-263 Going to the Woods Is Going Home: Recreational Benefits of a Larger Urban Forest Site — A Travel Cost Analysis for Berlin, Germany
by Bertram, Christine & Larondelle, Neele
- 264-278 Coupled Societies are More Robust Against Collapse: A Hypothetical Look at Easter Island
by Roman, Sabin & Bullock, Seth & Brede, Markus
- 279-289 Planning for green infrastructure: The spatial effects of parks, forests, and fields on Helsinki's apartment prices
by Votsis, Athanasios
- 290-306 Health Consequences of the Russian Weather
by Otrachshenko, Vladimir & Popova, Olga & Solomin, Pavel
- 307-328 Environmental and Financial Performance of Fossil Fuel Firms: A Closer Inspection of their Interaction
by Gonenc, Halit & Scholtens, Bert
- 329-342 Green nudges: Do they work? Are they ethical?
by Schubert, Christian
2017, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-11 When does it pay to cooperate? Strategic information exchange in the harvest of common-pool fishery resources
by Barnes, Michele L. & Arita, Shawn & Kalberg, Kolter & Leung, PingSun
- 12-20 Economic structure and energy savings from energy efficiency in households
by Freire-González, Jaume & Font Vivanco, David & Puig-Ventosa, Ignasi
- 21-35 A framework for mapping and comparing behavioural theories in models of social-ecological systems
by Schlüter, Maja & Baeza, Andres & Dressler, Gunnar & Frank, Karin & Groeneveld, Jürgen & Jager, Wander & Janssen, Marco A. & McAllister, Ryan R.J. & Müller, Birgit & Orach, Kirill & Schwarz, Nina & Wijermans, Nanda
- 36-43 Land consumption and income in Italy: a case of inverted EKC
by Bimonte, Salvatore & Stabile, Arsenio
- 44-51 Commercial relationships between intermediaries and harvesters of the mangrove crab Ucides cordatus (Linnaeus, 1763) in the Mamanguape River estuary, Brazil, and their socio-ecological implications
by Nascimento, Douglas Macêdo & Alves, Rômulo Romeu Nóbrega & Barboza, Raynner Rilke Duarte & Schmidt, Anders Jensen & Diele, Karen & Mourão, José Silva
- 52-63 A new agri-food systems sustainability approach to identify shared transformation pathways towards sustainability
by Hubeau, Marianne & Marchand, Fleur & Coteur, Ine & Mondelaers, Koen & Debruyne, Lies & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 64-74 Motivations matter: Behavioural determinants of preferences for remote and unfamiliar environmental goods
by Börger, Tobias & Hattam, Caroline
- 75-86 Irreversibility and uncertainty cause an intergenerational equity-efficiency trade-off
by Hoberg, Nikolai & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 87-97 Temporal stability of stated preferences for endangered species protection from choice experiments
by Lew, Daniel K. & Wallmo, Kristy
- 98-108 An analysis of the ENERGY STAR® program in Alachua County, Florida
by Li, Huan & Carrión-Flores, Carmen E.
- 109-118 The political dimensions of Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES): Cascade or stairway?
by Hausknost, Daniel & Grima, Nelson & Singh, Simron Jit
- 119-128 Trimming the excess: environmental impacts of discretionary food consumption in Australia
by Hadjikakou, Michalis
- 129-138 Multi-scale resilience of a communal rangeland system in South Africa
by Rasch, Sebastian & Heckelei, Thomas & Storm, Hugo & Oomen, Roelof & Naumann, Christiane
- 139-151 Inequality, democracy, and the environment: A cross-national analysis
by Kashwan, Prakash
- 152-165 A carbon footprint proportional to expenditure - A case for Norway?
by Isaksen, Elisabeth T. & Narbel, Patrick A.
- 166-177 Rhetoric and reality in protected area governance: Institutional change under different conservation discourses in Mount Elgon National Park, Uganda
by Petursson, Jon Geir & Vedeld, Paul
- 178-190 Economic vs non-material incentives for participation in an in-kind payments for ecosystem services program in Bolivia
by Grillos, Tara
- 191-207 A stock-flow-fund ecological macroeconomic model
by Dafermos, Yannis & Nikolaidi, Maria & Galanis, Giorgos
- 208-221 Forms of knowledge and eco-innovation modes: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms
by Marzucchi, Alberto & Montresor, Sandro
- 222-230 Estimating demand for perennial pigeon pea in Malawi using choice experiments
by Waldman, Kurt B. & Ortega, David L. & Richardson, Robert B. & Snapp, Sieglinde S.
- 231-240 Waiting or acting now? The effect on willingness-to-pay of delivering inherent uncertainty information in choice experiments
by Torres, Cati & Faccioli, Michela & Riera Font, Antoni
- 241-249 The Value Base of Water Governance: A Multi-Disciplinary Perspective
by Schulz, Christopher & Martin-Ortega, Julia & Glenk, Klaus & Ioris, Antonio A.R.
- 250-261 Up the ante on bioeconomic submodels of marine food webs: A data assimilation-based approach
by Ekerhovd, Nils-Arne & Kvamsdal, Sturla F.
- 262-274 Benefit-cost analysis of watershed conservation on Hawai'i Island
by Burnett, Kimberly & Wada, Christopher & Balderston, Adele
- 275-285 The divisive and disruptive effect of a weight-based waste fee
by Heller, Marit H. & Vatn, Arild
- 286-299 Towards a green economy through innovations: The role of trade union involvement
by Antonioli, Davide & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 300-311 Evaluation of social externalities in regional communities affected by coal seam gas projects: A case study from Southeast Queensland
by Phelan, Anna (Anya) & Dawes, Les & Costanza, Robert & Kubiszewski, Ida
- 312-321 Local rulemaking, enforcement and compliance in state-owned forest commons
by Epstein, Graham
- 322-329 Modeling the marginal value of rainforest losses: A dynamic value function approach
by Strand, Jon
- 330-341 Rebound effect of efficiency improvement in passenger cars on gasoline consumption in Canada
by Moshiri, Saeed & Aliyev, Kamil
- 342-352 The determinants of households' flood mitigation decisions in France - on the possibility of feedback effects from past investments
by Richert, Claire & Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Figuières, Charles
- 353-360 Deliberation as a catalyst for reflexive environmental governance
by Dryzek, John S. & Pickering, Jonathan
- 361-372 New wine in old bottles: The (changing) socioeconomic attributes of sprawl during building boom and stagnation
by Salvati, Luca & Sateriano, Adele & Grigoriadis, Efstathios & Carlucci, Margherita
- 373-388 Climate change and the economy in Baja California: Assessment of macroeconomic impacts of the State's Climate Action Plan
by Wei, Dan & Brugués, Alejandro & Rose, Adam & de la Parra, Carlos A. & García, Rigoberto & Martínez, Federico
- 389-398 Proposing a Novel Index Reflecting Both Climate Impact and Nutritional Impact of Food Products
by van Dooren, Corné & Douma, Annely & Aiking, Harry & Vellinga, Pier
- 399-406 Performance of a cap and trade system for managing environmental impacts of shale gas surface infrastructure
by Milt, Austin W. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 407-413 Physical attractiveness, constraints to the trade and handling requirements drive the variation in species availability in the Australian cagebird trade
by Vall-llosera, Miquel & Cassey, Phillip
- 414-424 How to create and preserve social capital in climate adaptation policies: A network approach
by Ingold, Karin
- 425-433 Celestial bodies and satellites – Energy issues, models, and imaginaries in Denmark since 1973
by Urhammer, Emil
- 434-448 Green Returns to Education: Does Schooling Contribute to Pro-Environmental Behaviours? Evidence from Thailand
by Chankrajang, Thanyaporn & Muttarak, Raya
- 449-459 Equitably slicing the pie: Water policy and allocation
by Daigneault, Adam & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi
- 460-467 Requirements to metrics of greenhouse gas emissions, given a cap on temperature
by Aaheim, Asbjørn & Mideksa, Torben
- 468-474 Self-protection investment exacerbates air pollution exposure inequality in urban China
by Sun, Cong & Kahn, Matthew E. & Zheng, Siqi
- 475-484 Using the Delphi method to value protection of the Amazon rainforest
by Strand, Jon & Carson, Richard T. & Navrud, Stale & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 485-498 Leaving the mainstream behind? Uncovering subjective understandings of economics instructors' roles
by Gruszka, Katarzyna & Scharbert, Annika Regine & Soder, Michael
- 499-509 Questioning demand: A study of regretted purchases in Great Britain
by Skelton, Alexandra C.H. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 510-523 The Middle-class Collapse and the Environment
by Verchere, Alban
- 524-532 The coevolution of economic institutions and sustainable consumption via cultural group selection
by Waring, Timothy M. & Goff, Sandra H. & Smaldino, Paul E.
- 533-537 Structured pluralism in ecological economics — A reply to Peter Söderbaum's commentary
by Remig, Moritz C.
- 561-571 Oil and the economy: A systematic review of the literature for ecological economists
by Kallis, Giorgos & Sager, Jalel
- 572-583 Effects of wildlife resources on community welfare in Southern Africa
by Ntuli, Herbert & Muchapondwa, Edwin
2016, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-7 Two paradoxes with one stone: A critical reading of ecological modernization
by Hovardas, Tasos
- 8-15 Factors affecting farmers' willingness to participate in eutrophication mitigation — A case study of preferences for wetland creation in Sweden
by Franzén, Frida & Dinnétz, Patrik & Hammer, Monica
- 16-24 Quantifying flood mitigation services: The economic value of Otter Creek wetlands and floodplains to Middlebury, VT
by Watson, Keri B. & Ricketts, Taylor & Galford, Gillian & Polasky, Stephen & O'Niel-Dunne, Jarlath
- 25-36 The impacts of petroleum price fluctuations on income distribution across ethnic groups in Malaysia
by Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart
- 37-52 Natural amenity-driven segregation: Evidence from location choices in French metropolitan areas
by Schaeffer, Y. & Cremer-Schulte, D. & Tartiu, C. & Tivadar, M.
- 53-63 Farmer perceptions, policy and reforestation in Santa Catarina, Brazil
by Trevisan, A.C.D. & Schmitt-Filho, A.L. & Farley, J. & Fantini, A.C. & Longo, C.
- 64-73 Varieties of experimentalism
by Ansell, Christopher K. & Bartenberger, Martin
- 74-81 Building the consensus: The moral space of earth measurement
by Saner, Marc A. & Bordt, Michael
- 82-91 Can urban areas help sustain the preservation of open space? Evidence from statewide referenda
by Altonji, Matthew & Lang, Corey & Puggioni, Gavino
- 92-105 Assessing the potential for niche market development to contribute to farmers' livelihoods and agrobiodiversity conservation: Insights from the finger millet case study in Nepal
by Pallante, Giacomo & Drucker, Adam G. & Sthapit, Sajal
- 106-116 Determining visitor preferences for rhinoceros conservation management at private, ecotourism game reserves in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa: A choice modeling experiment
by Lee, Deborah E. & Du Preez, Mario
- 117-129 Micro-equity for sustainable development: Selection, monitoring and exit strategies of micro-angels
by Estapé-Dubreuil, Glòria & Ashta, Arvind & Hédou, Jean-Pierre
- 130-138 Fishers' perceptions about the EU discards policy and its economic impact on small-scale fisheries in Galicia (North West Spain)
by Villasante, Sebastian & Pierce, Graham J. & Pita, Cristina & Guimeráns, César Pazos & Garcia Rodrigues, João & Antelo, Manel & Da Rocha, José María & Cutrín, Javier García & Hastie, Lee C. & Veiga, Pedro & Sumaila, U. Rashid & Coll, Marta
- 139-155 Welfare and sustainability effects of dietary recommendations
by Irz, Xavier & Leroy, Pascal & Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 156-165 A practical optimal surveillance policy for invasive weeds: An application to Hawkweed in Australia
by Kompas, Tom & Chu, Long & Nguyen, Hoa Thi Minh
- 166-175 Integrating non-monetary and monetary valuation methods – SoftGIS and hedonic pricing
by Czembrowski, Piotr & Kronenberg, Jakub & Czepkiewicz, Michał
- 176-185 Transactions costs of expanding nutrient trading to agricultural working lands: A Virginia case study
by DeBoe, Gwendolen & Stephenson, Kurt
- 186-194 Water consumption and subjective wellbeing: An analysis of British households
by Chenoweth, Jonathan & López-Avilés, Alma & Morse, Stephen & Druckman, Angela
- 195-208 Normalization in sustainability assessment: Methods and implications
by Pollesch, N.L. & Dale, V.H.
- 209-220 The implementation costs of forest conservation policies in Brazil
by Cunha, Felipe Arias Fogliano de Souza & Börner, Jan & Wunder, Sven & Cosenza, Carlos Alberto Nunes & Lucena, André F.P.
- 221-231 Using choice modeling to map aesthetic values at a landscape scale: Lessons from a Dutch case study
by van Zanten, Boris T. & Verburg, Peter H. & Scholte, S.S.K. & Tieskens, K.F.
- 232-242 Some vegetarians spend less money on food, others don't
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
- 243-251 Influence of institutional access and social capital on adaptation decision: Empirical evidence from hazard-prone rural households in Bangladesh
by Alam, GM Monirul & Alam, Khorshed & Mushtaq, Shahbaz
- 252-262 Sliding-scale environmental service payments and non-financial incentives: Results of a survey of landowner interest in Costa Rica
by Ross, Cody T.
- 263-276 Emissions reduction benefits of siting an offshore wind farm: A temporal and spatial analysis of Lake Michigan
by Chiang, Amy C. & Moore, Michael R. & Johnson, Jeremiah X. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 277-284 Drivers of heritage value: A meta-analysis of monetary valuation studies of cultural heritage
by Wright, William C.C. & Eppink, Florian V.
- 285-295 Scale dynamics of grassroots innovations through parallel pathways of transformative change
by Hermans, Frans & Roep, Dirk & Klerkx, Laurens
- 296-307 Determinants of International Standards in sub-Saharan Africa: The role of institutional pressure from different stakeholders
by Fikru, Mahelet G.
- 308-315 Place attachment as a factor of mountain farming permanence: A survey in the French Southern Alps
by Hinojosa, Leonith & Lambin, Eric F. & Mzoughi, Naoufel & Napoléone, Claude
- 316-327 Personal carbon allowances: A revised model to alleviate distributional issues
by Burgess, Martin
- 328-338 The probable foundations of sustainabilism: Information, energy and entropy based definition of capital, Homo Sustainabiliticus and the need for a “new gold”
by Russ, Meir
- 339-349 Gains from investments in snowmaking facilities
by Falk, Martin & Vanat, Laurent
- 356-360 On the adequacy of scope test results: Comments on Desvousges, Mathews, and Train
by Chapman, David J. & Bishop, Richard C. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Kanninen, Barbara J. & Krosnick, Jon A. & Morey, Edward R. & Tourangeau, Roger
2016, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-11 Environmental awareness, consumption, and labor supply: Empirical evidence from household survey data
by Iosifidi, Maria
- 12-20 Comprehensive versus inclusive wealth accounting and the assessment of sustainable development: An empirical comparison
by Engelbrecht, Hans-Jürgen
- 21-31 Conditional cooperation, context and why strong rules work — A Namibian common-pool resource experiment
by Röttgers, Dirk
- 32-39 Ecosystems, strong sustainability and the classical circular economy
by Martins, Nuno Ornelas
- 40-49 The role of public information in increasing homebuyers' willingness-to-pay for green housing: Evidence from Beijing
by Zhang, Li & Sun, Cong & Liu, Hongyu & Zheng, Siqi
- 50-61 Valuing unfamiliar and complex environmental goods: A comparison of valuation workshops and internet panel surveys with videos
by Sandorf, Erlend Dancke & Aanesen, Margrethe & Navrud, Ståle
- 62-71 Where have all the funds gone? Multiregional input-output analysis of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
by Monsalve, Fabio & Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique & Cadarso, María-Ángeles
- 72-81 Pesticide lock-in in small scale Peruvian agriculture
by Hammond Wagner, Courtney & Cox, Michael & Bazo Robles, José Luis
- 82-93 Stuck in the middle with you: The role of bridging organisations in urban regeneration
by Kampelmann, Stephan & Van Hollebeke, Sarah & Vandergert, Paula
- 94-103 Land for biodiversity conservation — To buy or borrow?
by Schöttker, Oliver & Johst, Karin & Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank
- 104-111 Background inequality and differential participation in deliberative valuation: Lessons from small-group discussions on forest conservation in Colombia
by Vargas, Andrés & Lo, Alex Y. & Rohde, Nicholas & Howes, Michael
- 112-121 Links between urban structure and life satisfaction in a cross-section of OECD metro areas
by Brown, Zachary S. & Oueslati, Walid & Silva, Jérôme
- 122-131 Does policy process influence public values for forest-water resource protection in Florida?
by Kreye, Melissa M. & Adams, Damian C. & Escobedo, Francisco J. & Soto, José R.
- 132-142 A proposed structural model for housewives' recycling behavior: A case study from Turkey
by Arı, Erkan & Yılmaz, Veysel
- 143-151 Trade openness and the changing water polluting intensity patterns of ‘dirty’ and ‘clean’ industrial sectors
by Dellachiesa, Alejandro E. & Myint, Aung P.
- 152-160 What are political leaders' environmental intentions? The impact of social identification processes and macro-economic conditions
by Biscotti, Anna Maria & D'Amico, Eugenio
- 161-171 Predicting cannabis cultivation on national forests using a rational choice framework
by Koch, Frank H. & Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Donovan, Geoffrey H. & Hinkley, Everett A. & Chase, John M.
- 172-181 Gains of integrating sector-wise pollution regulation: The case of nitrogen in Danish crop production and aquaculture
by Jacobsen, Lars-Bo & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus
- 182-192 The ecological economics of land degradation: Impacts on ecosystem service values
by Sutton, Paul C. & Anderson, Sharolyn J. & Costanza, Robert & Kubiszewski, Ida
- 193-209 Modeling the interaction between flooding events and economic growth
by Grames, Johanna & Prskawetz, Alexia & Grass, Dieter & Viglione, Alberto & Blöschl, Günter
- 210-219 Fat tails and truncated bids in contingent valuation: An application to an endangered shorebird species
by Parsons, George R. & Myers, Kelley
- 220-229 How (not) to pay — Field experimental evidence on the design of REDD+ payments
by Reutemann, Tim & Engel, Stefanie & Pareja, Eliana
- 230-240 Individual preferences regarding environmental offset and welfare compensation: a choice experiment application to an offshore wind farm project
by Kermagoret, Charlène & Levrel, Harold & Carlier, Antoine & Dachary-Bernard, Jeanne