2012, Volume 82, Issue C
- 75-87 The build-up of local sustainable development politics: A case study of company leaders in France
by Musson, Anne
- 88-96 What factors influence the uptake of GPP (green public procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey
by Testa, Francesco & Iraldo, Fabio & Frey, Marco & Daddi, Tiberio
- 97-103 William Stanley Jevons' The Coal Question (1865), beyond the rebound effect
by Missemer, Antoine
- 104-113 Navigating coastal values: Participatory mapping of ecosystem services for spatial planning
by Klain, Sarah C. & Chan, Kai M.A.
- 114-122 Creating physical environmental asset accounts from markets for ecosystem conservation
by Stoneham, Gary & O'Keefe, Andrew & Eigenraam, Mark & Bain, David
- 123-125 The Clean Development Mechanism in the Solid Waste Management Sector: Sustainable for Whom?
by Martinez, Candace A. & Bowen, J.D.
- 126-137 Water futures: Reviewing water-scenario analyses through an original interpretative framework
by March, Hug & Therond, Olivier & Leenhardt, Delphine
2012, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-3 Global environmental governance and planetary boundaries: An introduction
by Galaz, Victor & Biermann, Frank & Folke, Carl & Nilsson, Måns & Olsson, Per
- 4-9 Planetary boundaries and earth system governance: Exploring the links
by Biermann, Frank
- 10-20 Reprint of “Can Earth system interactions be governed? Governance functions for linking climate change mitigation with land use, freshwater and biodiversity protection”
by Nilsson, Måns & Persson, Åsa
- 21-32 Polycentric systems and interacting planetary boundaries — Emerging governance of climate change–ocean acidification–marine biodiversity
by Galaz, Victor & Crona, Beatrice & Österblom, Henrik & Olsson, Per & Folke, Carl
- 33-40 Designing institutions for governing planetary boundaries — Lessons from global forest governance
by Reischl, Gunilla
- 48-59 Optimised whole-landscape ecological metrics for effective delivery of connectivity-focused conservation incentive payments
by Williams, Kristen J. & Reeson, Andrew F. & Drielsma, Michael J. & Love, Jamie
- 60-69 Testing benefit transfer of reef protection values between local case studies: The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 70-79 Biocomplexity—conceptual challenges for institutional analysis in biodiversity governance
by Padmanabhan, Martina & Jungcurt, Stefan
- 80-91 Environmental externalities and immiserizing structural changes in an economy with heterogeneous agents
by Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa
- 92-102 Dynamic analysis of aluminum stocks and flows in the United States: 1900–2009
by Chen, Wei-Qiang & Graedel, T.E.
- 103-111 Beyond “benefits”? Looking at ecosystem services through the capability approach
by Polishchuk, Yuliana & Rauschmayer, Felix
- 112-120 Can altruism stabilise international climate agreements?
by van der Pol, Thomas & Weikard, Hans-Peter & van Ierland, Ekko
- 121-129 Conservation of forest biodiversity using temporal conservation contracts
by Juutinen, Artti & Reunanen, Pasi & Mönkkönen, Mikko & Tikkanen, Olli-Pekka & Kouki, Jari
- 130-139 Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria
- 140-154 The tragedy of the commons in a fishery when relative performance matters
by Van Long, Ngo & McWhinnie, Stephanie F.
- 155-164 Energy consumption in service industries: Challenging the myth of non-materiality
by Fourcroy, Charlotte & Gallouj, Faiz & Decellas, Fabrice
- 165-175 A resilience-based policy evaluation framework: Application to European rural development policies
by Schouten, Marleen A.H. & van der Heide, C. Martijn & Heijman, Wim J.M. & Opdam, Paul F.M.
2012, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-10 Transdisciplinarity: Between mainstreaming and marginalization
by Jahn, Thomas & Bergmann, Matthias & Keil, Florian
- 11-20 The economic influence of community-based dolphin watching on a local economy in a developing country: Implications for conservation
by Mustika, Putu Liza Kusuma & Birtles, Alastair & Welters, Riccardo & Marsh, Helene
- 21-31 Directional heterogeneity in WTP models for environmental valuation
by Schaafsma, Marije & Brouwer, Roy & Rose, John
- 32-43 The physical dimension of international trade, part 2: Indirect global resource flows between 1962 and 2005
by Dittrich, Monika & Bringezu, Stefan & Schütz, Helmut
- 44-51 REDD and forest transition: Tunneling through the environmental Kuznets curve
by Culas, Richard J.
- 52-59 Coordination problems and resource collapse in the commons — Exploring the role of knowledge heterogeneity
by Lindahl, Therese
- 60-70 Poverty, sustainability, and household livelihood strategies in Zagros, Iran
by Soltani, Arezoo & Angelsen, Arild & Eid, Tron & Naieni, Mohammad Saeid Noori & Shamekhi, Taghi
- 71-79 Uncertainty in ecosystem services valuation and implications for assessing land use tradeoffs: An agricultural case study in the Minnesota River Basin
by Johnson, Kris A. & Polasky, Stephen & Nelson, Erik & Pennington, Derric
- 80-88 Fishing down the food chain revisited: Modeling exploited trophic systems
by Wilen, Christopher D. & Wilen, James E.
- 89-96 Balancing hunting regulations and hunter satisfaction: An integrated biosocioeconomic model to aid in sustainable management
by Wam, Hilde Karine & Pedersen, Hans Chr. & Hjeljord, Olav
- 97-104 Service providing units, existence values and the valuation of endangered species: A methodological test
by Kontogianni, A. & Tourkolias, C. & Machleras, A. & Skourtos, M.
- 105-112 Mitigating economic risk from climate variability in rain-fed agriculture through enterprise mix diversification
by Kandulu, John M. & Bryan, Brett A. & King, Darran & Connor, Jeffery D.
2012, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-8 Biofuel from Jatropha curcas: Environmental sustainability and option value
by Basili, Marcello & Fontini, Fulvio
- 9-18 Stated preferences for tropical wildlife conservation amongst distant beneficiaries: Charisma, endemism, scope and substitution effects
by Morse-Jones, Sian & Bateman, Ian J. & Kontoleon, Andreas & Ferrini, Silvia & Burgess, Neil D. & Turner, R. Kerry
- 19-28 A multi-actor multi-criteria scenario analysis of regional sustainable resource policy
by Akgün, Aliye Ahu & van Leeuwen, Eveline & Nijkamp, Peter
- 29-36 Implementation of the EU Nitrates Directive in the Republic of Ireland — A view from the farm
by Buckley, Cathal
- 37-46 Combining income and assets measures to include the transitory nature of poverty in assessments of forest dependence: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Nielsen, Martin Reinhardt & Pouliot, Mariève & Kim Bakkegaard, Riyong
- 47-54 Provision of environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach
by Areal, Francisco J. & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin G.
- 55-62 Organic farmers or conventional farmers: Where's the money?
by Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 63-69 Impact of payments for carbon sequestered in wood products and avoided carbon emissions on the profitability of NIPF landowners in the US South
by Dwivedi, Puneet & Bailis, Robert & Stainback, Andrew & Carter, Douglas R.
- 70-79 A spatial model of coastal ecosystem services
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 80-89 Enhancing the reliability of benefit transfer over heterogeneous sites: A meta-analysis of international coral reef values
by Londoño, Luz M. & Johnston, Robert J.
- 90-99 Modeling the effect of social factors on improving biodiversity protection
by Halkos, George E. & Jones, Nikoleta
- 100-111 Environmental corporate social responsibility and financial performance: Disentangling direct and indirect effects
by Lioui, Abraham & Sharma, Zenu
- 112-122 Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull
by Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus
- 123-131 Comparing willingness-to-pay between residents and non-residents when correcting hypothetical bias: Case of endangered spotted seal in South Korea
by Kim, Ju-Yeon & Mjelde, James W. & Kim, Tae-Kyun & Lee, Choong-Ki & Ahn, Kyung-Mo
- 132-147 Bycatch risk pools for the US West Coast Groundfish Fishery
by Holland, Daniel S. & Jannot, Jason E.
- 148-156 The curse of the haven: The impact of multinational enterprise on environmental regulation
by Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert
2012, Volume 77, Issue C
- 16-26 An analysis of the methodological underpinnings of social learning research in natural resource management
by Rodela, Romina & Cundill, Georgina & Wals, Arjen E.J.
- 27-35 Where is the consensus? A proposed foundation for moving ecosystem service concepts into practice
by Nahlik, Amanda M. & Kentula, Mary E. & Fennessy, M. Siobhan & Landers, Dixon H.
- 36-47 New foundations for ecological economics
by Spash, Clive L.
- 48-61 Environmental regulation and French firms location abroad: An economic geography model in an international comparative study
by Ben Kheder, Sonia & Zugravu, Natalia
- 62-73 Are community-based forest enterprises in the tropics financially viable? Case studies from the Brazilian Amazon
by Humphries, Shoana & Holmes, Thomas P. & Kainer, Karen & Koury, Carlos Gabriel Gonçalves & Cruz, Edson & de Miranda Rocha, Rosana
- 74-90 Communicating Trade-offs amid Controversial Science: Decision Support for Climate Policy
by Iverson, Terrence
- 91-102 Precision phosphorus management and agricultural phosphorus loading
by Iho, Antti & Laukkanen, Marita
- 103-112 Reforming the tax system to promote environmental objectives: An application to Mauritius
by Parry, Ian W.H.
- 113-122 Linking process to outcomes — Internal and external criteria for a stakeholder involvement in River Basin Management Planning
by Blackstock, K.L. & Waylen, K.A. & Dunglinson, J. & Marshall, K.M.
- 123-128 The effect of scaling and connection on the sustainability of a socio-economic resource system
by Muneepeerakul, Rachata & Qubbaj, Murad R.
- 129-138 Long-term trajectories of the human appropriation of net primary production: Lessons from six national case studies
by Krausmann, Fridolin & Gingrich, Simone & Haberl, Helmut & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Musel, Annabella & Kastner, Thomas & Kohlheb, Norbert & Niedertscheider, Maria & Schwarzlmüller, Elmar
- 139-148 Afforestation and timber management compliance strategies in climate policy. A computable general equilibrium analysis
by Michetti, Melania & Rosa, Renato
- 149-157 Irrigated agriculture and climate change: The influence of water supply variability and salinity on adaptation
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Schwabe, Kurt & King, Darran & Knapp, Keith
- 158-165 Timber concessions in Madre de Dios: Are they a good deal?
by Giudice, Renzo & Soares-Filho, Britaldo S. & Merry, Frank & Rodrigues, Hermann O. & Bowman, Maria
- 166-175 The relationship between technical efficiency in agriculture and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
by Marchand, Sébastien
- 176-184 Not only subterranean forests: Wood consumption and economic development in Britain (1850–1938)
by Iriarte-Goñi, Iñaki & Ayuda, María-Isabel
- 185-192 Preferences for government enforcement of a common pool harvest quota: Theory and experimental evidence from fishing communities in Colombia
by Velez, Maria Alejandra & Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J.
- 193-206 Environmental and ecological economics in the 21st century: An age adjusted citation analysis of the influential articles, journals, authors and institutions
by Hoepner, Andreas G.F. & Kant, Benjamin & Scholtens, Bert & Yu, Pei-Shan
- 207-218 The impact of age structure, uncertainty, and asymmetric spatial dynamics on regulatory performance in a fishery metapopulation
by Holland, Daniel S. & Herrera, Guillermo E.
- 219-224 Climate damages in the FUND model: A disaggregated analysis
by Ackerman, Frank & Munitz, Charles
- 225-233 Fishery resource recovery strategy without reducing the number of landings: A case study of the ocellate puffer in Japan
by Kawata, Yukichika
- 234-239 Expected utility theory and the tyranny of catastrophic risks
by Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schymura, Michael
2012, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-7 On the automatic application of inequality indexes in the analysis of the international distribution of environmental indicators
by Duro, Juan Antonio
- 15-24 A boundary object for scale selection — Moderating differences and synergising understanding
by Keshkamat, S.S. & Kooiman, A. & van Maarseveen, M.F.A.M. & der Veen, A. van & Zuidgeest, M.H.P.
- 25-33 Dynamic misspecification in the environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from CO2 and SO2 emissions in the United Kingdom
by Fosten, Jack & Morley, Bruce & Taylor, Tim
- 34-41 Integrated innovations and recommendation domains: Paradigm for developing, scaling-out, and targeting rainwater management innovations
by Getnet, Kindie & MacAlister, Charlotte
- 42-48 Do drought management plans reduce drought risk? A risk assessment model for a Mediterranean river basin
by Gómez Gómez, Carlos Mario & Pérez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio
- 49-59 Economic structure, development policy and environmental quality: An empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curves with Chinese municipal data
by He, Jie & Wang, Hua
- 60-69 India's biophysical economy, 1961–2008. Sustainability in a national and global context
by Singh, Simron Jit & Krausmann, Fridolin & Gingrich, Simone & Haberl, Helmut & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Lanz, Peter & Martinez-Alier, Joan & Temper, Leah
- 70-78 How responsible is a region for its carbon emissions? An empirical general equilibrium analysis
by Turner, Karen & Munday, Max & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 79-86 Valuing the mortality risk of wildlife reintroduction: Heterogeneous risk preferences
by Kawata, Yukichika & Watanabe, Masahide
- 87-94 Designing watershed programs to pay farmers for water quality services: Case studies of Munich and New York City
by Grolleau, Gilles & McCann, Laura M.J.
- 95-103 Towards the integration of spread and economic impacts of biological invasions in a landscape of learning and imitating agents
by Carrasco, L. Roman & Cook, David & Baker, Richard & MacLeod, Alan & Knight, Jon D. & Mumford, John D.
- 104-111 Heterogeneity of preferences for the benefits of Environmental Stewardship: A latent-class approach
by Garrod, Guy & Ruto, Eric & Willis, Ken & Powe, Neil
- 112-118 Is conceptual vagueness an asset? Arguments from philosophy of science applied to the concept of resilience
by Strunz, Sebastian
- 119-129 Accruing benefit or loss from a protected area: Location matters
by Mackenzie, Catrina A.
2012, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-9 On dimensions of ecological economics
by Baiocchi, Giovanni
- 10-11 Dimensions and logarithmic function in economics: A comment
by Chilarescu, Constantin & Viasu, Ioana
- 15-21 Nonmarket valuation of water quality: Addressing spatially heterogeneous preferences using GIS and a random parameter logit model
by Tait, Peter & Baskaran, Ramesh & Cullen, Ross & Bicknell, Kathryn
- 22-31 Negotiation analysis for mechanisms to deliver ecosystem services: The case of soil conservation in Costa Rica
by Vignola, Raffaele & McDaniels, Tim L. & Scholz, Roland W.
- 32-42 A stochastic viability approach to ecosystem-based fisheries management
by Doyen, L. & Thébaud, O. & Béné, C. & Martinet, V. & Gourguet, S. & Bertignac, M. & Fifas, S. & Blanchard, F.
- 43-51 Political affiliation and willingness to pay: An examination of the nature of benefits and means of provision
by Dupont, Diane P. & Bateman, Ian J.
- 52-60 Voting for environmental donations: Experimental evidence from Majorca, Spain
by Blanco, Esther & Lopez, Maria Claudia & Coleman, Eric A.
- 61-71 Can Earth system interactions be governed? Governance functions for linking climate change mitigation with land use, freshwater and biodiversity protection
by Nilsson, Måns & Persson, Åsa
- 72-82 Elephants in the garden: Financial and social costs of crop raiding
by Mackenzie, Catrina A. & Ahabyona, Peter
- 83-90 Introducing individual transferable quotas on nitrogen in Danish fresh water aquaculture: Production and profitability gains
by Nielsen, Rasmus
- 91-101 Greenhouse gas emissions of self-selected individual diets in France: Changing the diet structure or consuming less?
by Vieux, F. & Darmon, N. & Touazi, D. & Soler, L.G.
- 102-113 Alternative use systems for the remaining Ethiopian cloud forest and the role of Arabica coffee — A cost-benefit analysis
by Reichhuber, Anke & Requate, Till
- 114-125 Pollution, shadow economy and corruption: Theory and evidence
by Biswas, Amit K. & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Thum, Marcel
- 126-134 Heterogeneous users and willingness to pay in an ongoing payment for watershed protection initiative in the Colombian Andes
by Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio & Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Wunder, Sven & Borda-Almanza, Carlos
- 135-139 On the economics of virtual water trade
by Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 140-151 Migration, class and environmental inequality: Exposure to pollution in China's Jiangsu Province
by Schoolman, Ethan D. & Ma, Chunbo
- 152-160 Does household composition matter? The impact of the Grain for Green Program on rural livelihoods in China
by Liang, Yicheng & Li, Shuzhuo & Feldman, Marcus W. & Daily, Gretchen C.
- 161-173 Production-based and consumption-based national greenhouse gas inventories: An implication for Estonia
by Gavrilova, Olga & Vilu, Raivo
2012, Volume 74, Issue C
- 8-18 Rethinking ecosystem services to better address and navigate cultural values
by Chan, Kai M.A. & Satterfield, Terre & Goldstein, Joshua
- 19-26 Ecosystem services and Australian agricultural enterprises
by Sandhu, Harpinder S. & Crossman, Neville D. & Smith, F. Patrick
- 27-33 Inferring the rate of pure time preference under uncertainty
by Liu, Liqun
- 34-45 Non-cooperative institutions for sustainable common pool resource management: Application to groundwater
by Madani, Kaveh & Dinar, Ariel
- 46-54 Sustainability of diets: From concepts to governance
by Vinnari, Markus & Tapio, Petri
- 55-63 Efficiency and equity in negotiated resource transfers: Contributions and limitations of trust with limited contracts
by Pfaff, Alexander & Vélez, Maria Alejandra
- 64-70 Additional CO2 emissions from land use change — Forest conservation as a precondition for sustainable production of second generation bioenergy
by Popp, Alexander & Krause, Michael & Dietrich, Jan Philipp & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Leimbach, Marian & Beringer, Tim & Bauer, Nico
- 71-84 Linking NAMEA and Input output for ‘consumption vs. production perspective’ analyses
by Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna
- 85-94 Does one size fit all? Heterogeneity in the valuation of community forestry programs
by Gelo, Dambala & Koch, Steven F.
- 95-103 Sustainable agricultural management contracts: Using choice experiments to estimate the benefits of land preservation and conservation practices
by Duke, Joshua M. & Borchers, Allison M. & Johnston, Robert J. & Absetz, Sarah
- 104-119 Absolute abundance and relative scarcity: Environmental policy with implementation lags
by Di Maria, Corrado & Smulders, Sjak & van der Werf, Edwin
- 120-129 Economic analysis of scenarios for the sustainability of extensive livestock farming in Spain under the CAP
by Franco, Juan Agustín & Gaspar, Paula & Mesias, Francisco Javier
- 130-144 A parsimonious, stacked latent-class methodology for predicting behavioral heterogeneity in terms of life-constraint heterogeneity
by Morey, Edward & Thiene, Mara
- 145-152 Econometric analysis of the determinants of adoption of raising sheep in folds by farmers in the semiarid Loess Plateau of China
by Zhang, Wan-Shou & Li, Feng-Min & Xiong, You-Cai & Xia, Qing
- 153-160 Beyond food production: Ecosystem services provided by home gardens. A case study in Vall Fosca, Catalan Pyrenees, Northeastern Spain
by Calvet-Mir, Laura & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Reyes-García, Victoria
- 161-168 Is there a causal relation between ethanol innovation and the market characteristics of fuels in Brazil?
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 169-176 The viability of local payments for watershed services: Empirical evidence from Matiguás, Nicaragua
by Van Hecken, Gert & Bastiaensen, Johan & Vásquez, William F.
2012, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-6 Uranium reserve, nuclear fuel cycle delusion, CO2 emissions from the sea, and electricity supply: Reflections after the fuel meltdown of the Fukushima Nuclear Power Units
by Mayumi, Kozo & Polimeni, John M.
- 7-18 Personal carbon trading: A critical survey
by Starkey, Richard
- 19-28 Personal carbon trading: A critical survey Part 2: Efficiency and effectiveness
by Starkey, Richard
- 29-36 Redefining payments for environmental services
by Tacconi, Luca
- 37-46 Understanding changes in business strategies regarding biodiversity and ecosystem services
by Houdet, Joël & Trommetter, Michel & Weber, Jacques
- 47-55 Ecotourism and the development of indigenous communities: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Coria, Jessica & Calfucura, Enrique
- 56-65 Ecological restoration programs and payments for ecosystem services as integrated biophysical and socioeconomic processes—China's experience as an example
by Yin, Runsheng & Zhao, Minjuan
- 66-74 Incorporating the value of ecological networks into cost–benefit analysis to improve spatially explicit land-use planning
by Gaaff, Aris & Reinhard, Stijn
- 75-85 Cross-cultural environmental research in New Zealand: Insights for ecological economics research practice
by Hardy, Derrylea J. & Patterson, Murray G.
- 86-92 Environmental poverty, a decomposed environmental Kuznets curve, and alternatives: Sustainability lessons from China
by Liu, Lee
- 93-102 Useful work and information as drivers of economic growth
by Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert U.
- 103-112 An analysis of the world's environment and population dynamics with varying carrying capacity, concerns and skepticism
by Berck, Peter & Levy, Amnon & Chowdhury, Khorshed
- 113-121 The public finance potential of community forestry in Nepal
by Chhetri, Bir Bahadur Khanal & Lund, Jens Friis & Nielsen, Øystein Juul
- 122-132 Learning-by-doing and the costs of a backstop for energy transition and sustainability
by Jouvet, Pierre-André & Schumacher, Ingmar
- 133-141 Which factors influence the expansion of bioenergy? An empirical study of the investment behaviours of German farmers
by Reise, Christian & Musshoff, Oliver & Granoszewski, Karol & Spiller, Achim
- 142-151 Determinants of participation versus consumption in the Nordic Swan eco-labeled market
by Brouhle, Keith & Khanna, Madhu
- 152-157 Global energy modelling — A biophysical approach (GEMBA) part 1: An overview of biophysical economics
by Dale, M. & Krumdieck, S. & Bodger, P.
- 158-167 Global energy modelling — A biophysical approach (GEMBA) Part 2: Methodology
by Dale, M. & Krumdieck, S. & Bodger, P.
- 168-178 Testing participation constraints in contract design for sustainable soil conservation in Ethiopia
by Tesfaye, Abonesh & Brouwer, Roy
- 179-187 The regulation of non-point source pollution and risk preferences: An experimental approach
by Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Requate, Till
- 188-193 Political consumerism and public policy: Good complements against market failures?
by Delacote, Philippe & Montagné-Huck, Claire
- 194-205 A bioeconomic model of trophy hunting
by Naevdal, Eric & Olaussen, Jon Olaf & Skonhoft, Anders
- 206-210 Clarifying protected and utilitarian values of critical capital
by Pearson, Leonie J. & Kashima, Yoshihisa & Pearson, Craig J.
- 211-219 Impacts of carbon-based policy instruments and taxes on tropical deforestation
by Barua, Sepul K. & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari
- 220-227 Prosocial behavior and incentives: Evidence from field experiments in rural Mexico and Tanzania
by Kerr, John & Vardhan, Mamta & Jindal, Rohit
2011, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-4 Sustainability economics, ontology and the capability approach
by Martins, Nuno
- 9-17 Evolution of population-resource dynamics models
by Nagase, Yoko & Uehara, Takuro
- 18-27 Modeling the bio-refinery industry in rural areas: A participatory approach for policy options comparison
by Lopolito, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca & Prosperi, Maurizio & Sisto, Roberta & Stasi, Antonio
- 28-36 The innovation effects of environmental policy instruments — A typical case of the blind men and the elephant?
by Kemp, René & Pontoglio, Serena
- 37-44 Reducing protest responses by deliberative monetary valuation: Improving the validity of biodiversity valuation
by Szabó, Zoltán
- 45-52 Climate change economics and discounted utilitarianism
by Hampicke, Ulrich
- 53-59 Using an adapted HEP to assess environmental cost
by Dumax, Nathalie & Rozan, Anne
- 60-69 Examining the drivers of total factor productivity change with an illustrative example of 14 EU countries
by Mahlberg, Bernhard & Luptacik, Mikulas & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 70-74 What STIRPAT tells about effects of population and affluence on the environment?
by Wei, Taoyuan
- 75-87 Are pro-environmental consumption choices utility-maximizing? Evidence from subjective well-being data
by Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan
- 88-96 Trophically balanced sustainable agriculture
by Schramski, J.R. & Rutz, Z.J. & Gattie, D.K. & Li, K.
- 97-105 Economic development and losses due to natural disasters: The role of hazard exposure
by Schumacher, Ingmar & Strobl, Eric
- 106-115 Valuing scenic amenity using life satisfaction data
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 116-128 Distributing water's bounty
by Griffin, Ronald C. & Mjelde, James W.
- 129-139 Evaluation of welfare functions of environmental amenities: A case of forest biomass fuels in Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
by Kijazi, Martin Herbert & Kant, Shashi
- 140-150 The willingness to adopt agro-ecological innovations: Application of choice modelling to Caribbean banana planters
by Blazy, Jean-Marc & Carpentier, Alain & Thomas, Alban
- 151-160 The paradox of growth critique: Narrative analysis of the Finnish sustainable consumption and production debate
by Berg, Annukka & Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 161-169 Landscape aesthetics: Assessing the general publics' preferences towards rural landscapes
by Howley, Peter
- 170-178 Humans, environment and economies: From vicious relationships to virtuous responsibility
by Bina, Olivia & Vaz, Sofia Guedes
- 179-187 Historical iron and steel recovery in times of raw material shortage: The case of Austria during World War I
by Klinglmair, Manfred & Fellner, Johann
2011, Volume 71, Issue C
- 4-12 Contribution of wetland agriculture to farmers' livelihood in Rwanda
by Nabahungu, N.L. & Visser, S.M.
- 13-24 Is agriculture compatible with free trade?
by Moon, Wanki
- 25-32 Compensation for environmental services from artisanal fisheries in SE Brazil: Policy and technical strategies
by Begossi, Alpina & May, Peter H. & Lopes, Priscila F. & Oliveira, Luiz E.C. & da Vinha, Valéria & Silvano, Renato A.M.
- 33-41 The evolution of environmentally responsible investment: An Adam Smith perspective
by Whittaker, Julie
- 42-53 Multi-region input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: The feedback effects
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 54-62 Allocating biosecurity resources between preventing, detecting, and eradicating island invasions
by Rout, Tracy M. & Moore, Joslin L. & Possingham, Hugh P. & McCarthy, Michael A.
- 63-79 Bio-economic modeling of water quality improvements using a dynamic applied general equilibrium approach
by Dellink, Rob & Brouwer, Roy & Linderhof, Vincent & Stone, Karin
- 80-88 Valuing pollination services to agriculture
by Winfree, Rachael & Gross, Brian J. & Kremen, Claire
- 89-98 Community conservation and a two-stage approach to payments for ecosystem services
by Cranford, Matthew & Mourato, Susana
- 99-110 An aggregate resource efficiency perspective on sustainability: A Sustainable Value application to the EU-15 countries
by Ang, Frederic & Van Passel, Steven & Mathijs, Erik
- 111-121 Assessing the compatibility of farmland biodiversity and habitats to the specifications of agri-environmental schemes using a multinomial logit approach
by Murphy, Geraldine & Hynes, Stephen & Murphy, Eithne & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Green, Stuart
- 122-130 Performance of an agro-forestry based Payments-for-Environmental-Services project in Mozambique: A household level analysis
by Hegde, Ravi & Bull, Gary Q.
- 131-139 Ecosystem services in agriculture: Determining suitability for provision by collective management
by Stallman, Heidi R.
- 140-150 Controlling households' drilling fever in France: An economic modeling approach
by Montginoul, Marielle & Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel
- 151-161 Incentives for cooperation: The effects of institutional controls on common pool resource extraction in Cambodia
by Travers, Henry & Clements, Tom & Keane, Aidan & Milner-Gulland, E.J.
- 162-170 Low-income fishermen's willingness-to-pay for fisheries and watershed management: An application of choice experiment to Lake Tana, Ethiopia
by Agimass, Fitalew & Mekonnen, Alemu
- 171-179 How does consumer behavior influence regional ecological footprints? An empirical analysis for Chinese regions based on the multi-region input–output model
by Zhou, Xin & Imura, Hidefumi
- 180-190 Barriers to Massachusetts forest landowner participation in carbon markets
by Markowski-Lindsay, Marla & Stevens, Thomas & Kittredge, David B. & Butler, Brett J. & Catanzaro, Paul & Dickinson, Brenton J.
- 191-201 Measuring and locating footprints: A case study of Taiwan's rice and wheat consumption footprint
by Ferng, Jiun-Jiun
- 202-210 Access to benefits from forest commons in the Western Himalayas
by Naidu, Sirisha C.
- 211-219 Do people habituate to air pollution? Evidence from international life satisfaction data
by Menz, Tobias
2011, Volume 70, Issue 12
- 2225-2235 Amenity driven price effects and conservation reserve site selection: A dynamic linear integer programming approach
by Dissanayake, Sahan T.M. & Önal, Hayri
- 2236-2242 Accounting for the ecosystem services of migratory species: Quantifying migration support and spatial subsidies
by Semmens, Darius J. & Diffendorfer, James E. & López-Hoffman, Laura & Shapiro, Carl D.
- 2243-2249 An operational structure for clarity in ecosystem service values
by Johnston, Robert J. & Russell, Marc
- 2250-2257 The effect of individual ‘ability to choose’ (scale heterogeneity) on the valuation of environmental goods
by Christie, Mike & Gibbons, James
- 2258-2267 A coevolutionary framework for analysing a transition to a sustainable low carbon economy
by Foxon, Timothy J.
- 2268-2274 Operationalising active involvement in the EU Water Framework Directive: Why, when and how?
by Wright, Stuart A.L. & Fritsch, Oliver
- 2275-2281 Biodiversity measures based on species-level dissimilarities: A methodology for assessment
by Gerber, Nicolas
- 2282-2291 Will nonowners follow pioneer consumers in the adoption of solar thermal systems? Empirical evidence for northwestern Germany
by Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie & Kaus, Wolfhard
- 2292-2302 The importance of the design of market-based instruments for CO2 mitigation: An AGE analysis for Spain
by González-Eguino, Mikel
- 2303-2307 Anomalies in green national accounting
by Asheim, Geir B. & Hartwick, John M.
- 2308-2316 Promise and shortcomings of a green turn in recent policy responses to the “double crisis”
by Bina, Olivia & La Camera, Francesco