2011, Volume 70, Issue 9
2011, Volume 70, Issue 8
- 1435-1439 Correcting for the endogeneity of pro-environment behavioral choices in contingent valuation
by Martínez-Espiñeira, Roberto & Lyssenko, Nikita
- 1440-1447 An exercise in composite indicators construction: Assessing the sustainability of Italian regions
by Floridi, Matteo & Pagni, Simone & Falorni, Simone & Luzzati, Tommaso
- 1448-1458 Coupled economic-ecological systems with slow and fast dynamics -- Modelling and analysis method
by Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Norberg, Jon & Mäler, Karl-Göran
- 1459-1469 Decomposing the decoupling of CO2 emissions and economic growth in Brazil
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 1470-1480 International support of climate change policies in developing countries: Strategic, moral and fairness aspects
by Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1481-1491 The conservation against development paradigm in protected areas: Valuation of ecosystem services in the Doñana social-ecological system (southwestern Spain)
by Martín-López, Berta & García-Llorente, Marina & Palomo, Ignacio & Montes, Carlos
- 1492-1498 Spatial patterns and economic contributions of mining and tourism in biodiversity hotspots: A case study in China
by Huang, Ganlin & Zhou, Weiqi & Ali, Saleem
- 1499-1507 Agriculture production versus biodiversity protection: The impact of North-South unconditional transfers
by Aulong, Stéphanie & Figuières, Charles & Thoyer, Sophie
- 1508-1518 Scope economies and technical efficiency of cocoa agroforesty systems in Ghana
by Ofori-Bah, Adeline & Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 1519-1528 What will be the environmental effects of new free-floating car-sharing systems? The case of car2go in Ulm
by Firnkorn, Jörg & Müller, Martin
- 1529-1535 Is fairness blind?--The effect of framing on preferences for effort-sharing rules
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas
- 1536-1545 Farmers adoption of integrated crop protection and organic farming: Do moral and social concerns matter?
by Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 1546-1557 Stimulating different types of eco-innovation in the UK: Government policies and firm motivations
by Demirel, Pelin & Kesidou, Effie
- 1558-1564 Determinants of farmers' willingness to participate in subsidy schemes for pesticide-free buffer zones--A choice experiment study
by Christensen, Tove & Pedersen, Anders Branth & Nielsen, Helle Oersted & Mørkbak, Morten Raun & Hasler, Berit & Denver, Sigrid
2011, Volume 70, Issue 7
- 1243-1249 The economic impact of shale gas extraction: A review of existing studies
by Kinnaman, Thomas C.
- 1250-1258 Valuing water level changes in reservoirs using two stated preference approaches: An exploration of validity
by Lienhoop, Nele & Ansmann, Till
- 1259-1265 On the merits of plant-based proteins for global food security: Marrying macro and micro perspectives
by de Boer, Joop & Aiking, Harry
- 1266-1268 Ecological Economics and Environmental History
by Paavola, Jouni & Fraser, Evan D.G.
- 1269-1279 Can economic, land use and climatic stresses lead to famine, disease, warfare and death? Using Europe's calamitous 14th century as a parable for the modern age
by Fraser, Evan D.G.
- 1280-1288 Foreign trade and early industrialisation in the Habsburg Monarchy and the United Kingdom -- Two extremes in comparison
by Gingrich, Simone
- 1289-1296 Reprint of: Sewage Pollution and Institutional and Technological Change in the United States, 1830-1915
by Paavola, Jouni
- 1297-1308 Water scarcity, social power and the production of an elite suburb: The political ecology of water in Matadepera, Catalonia
by Otero, Iago & Kallis, Giorgos & Aguilar, Raül & Ruiz, Vicenç
- 1309-1315 Energy, property, and the industrial revolution narrative
by Barca, Stefania
- 1316-1324 Profits and poverty: Certification's troubled link for Nicaragua's organic and fairtrade coffee producers
by Beuchelt, Tina D. & Zeller, Manfred
- 1325-1335 Willingness to pay for other species' well-being
by Naald, Brian Vander & Cameron, Trudy Ann
- 1336-1343 Species diversity, fishing induced change in carrying capacity and sustainable fisheries management
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Bitew, Worku T.
- 1344-1353 The impact of urbanization on CO2 emissions: Evidence from developing countries
by Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Maruotti, Antonello
- 1354-1362 Oil consumption and economic efficiency: A comparative analysis of advanced, developing and emerging economies
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 1363-1374 A nonparametric analysis of the impact of agri-environmental advisory activities on best management practice adoption: A case study of Québec
by Tamini, Lota D.
- 1375-1380 Is economic growth for the birds?
by Strong, Aaron & Tschirhart, John & Finnoff, David
- 1381-1394 Structuring stakeholder participation in New Zealand's water resource governance
by Lennox, James & Proctor, Wendy & Russell, Shona
- 1395-1405 Hot spots regulation and environmental justice
by Turaga, Rama Mohana R. & Noonan, Douglas & Bostrom, Ann
- 1406-1414 Adoption of organic farming: Are there differences between early and late adoption?
by Läpple, Doris & Rensburg, Tom Van
- 1415-1423 Adoption of safer irrigation technologies and cropping patterns: Evidence from Southern Ghana
by Abdulai, Awudu & Owusu, Victor & Bakang, John-Eudes A.
- 1424-1433 Price discovery and intermediation in linked emissions trading markets: A laboratory study
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
2011, Volume 70, Issue 6
- 1019-1020 Sustainability economics as a contested concept
by Söderbaum, Peter
- 1021-1031 A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications
by Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill
- 1032-1040 Tracing distant environmental impacts of agricultural products from a consumer perspective
by Kastner, Thomas & Kastner, Michael & Nonhebel, Sanderine
- 1041-1050 Matching users' rights to available groundwater
by Raffensperger, John F.
- 1051-1056 Application of PCA integrated with CA and GIS in eco-economic regionalization of Chinese Loess Plateau
by Zhang, Qing-feng & Wu, Fa-qi & Wang, Li & Yuan, Lifeng & Zhao, Long-shan
- 1057-1065 The rising culture and worldview of contemporary spirituality: A sociological study of potentials and pitfalls for sustainable development
by Hedlund-de Witt, Annick
- 1066-1074 How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? -- The case of tree plantations in Tanzania
by Glomsrød, Solveig & Wei, Taoyuan & Liu, Gang & Aune, Jens B.
- 1075-1087 The relative influences of land-owner and landscape heterogeneity in an agent-based model of land-use
by Kelley, Hugh & Evans, Tom
- 1088-1100 A new fuzzy multi-criteria framework for measuring sustainability performance of a supply chain
by Erol, Ismail & Sencer, Safiye & Sari, Ramazan
- 1101-1108 Distal order effects in stated preference surveys
by Cai, Beilei & Cameron, Trudy Ann & Gerdes, Geoffrey R.
- 1109-1120 Macroeconomic conditions in the U.S. and congressional voting on environmental policy: 1970-2008
by Tanger, Shaun M. & Zeng, Peng & Morse, Wayde & Laband, David N.
- 1121-1128 The relationship between resilience and sustainability of ecological-economic systems
by Derissen, Sandra & Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 1129-1138 Optimal detection strategies for an established invasive pest
by Homans, Frances & Horie, Tetsuya
- 1139-1153 Cost-effective compensation to avoid carbon emissions from forest loss: An approach to consider price-quantity effects and risk-aversion
by Knoke, Thomas & Steinbeis, Otto-Emmanuel & Bösch, Matthias & Román-Cuesta, Rosa María & Burkhardt, Thomas
- 1154-1161 Analysing the profitability of the Spanish fleet after the anchovy moratorium using bootstrap techniques
by Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M. & Caballero-Miguez, Gonzalo & Álvarez-Díaz, Marcos
- 1162-1169 The trade-off between agriculture and biodiversity in marginal areas: Can crofting and bumblebee conservation be reconciled?
by Osgathorpe, Lynne M. & Park, Kirsty & Goulson, Dave & Acs, Szvetlana & Hanley, Nick
- 1170-1177 Embedding effects in choice experiment valuations of environmental preservation projects
by Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Martinsen, Louise & Hasler, Berit & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 1178-1188 One model fits all? -- On the moderating role of emotional engagement and confusion in the elicitation of preferences for climate change adaptation policies
by Fischer, Anke & Glenk, Klaus
- 1189-1199 Sustainability and the value of the 'regulating' services: Wetlands and water quality in Lake Victoria
by Simonit, Silvio & Perrings, Charles
- 1200-1210 Cooperation and framing effects in provision point mechanisms: Experimental evidence
by Bougherara, Douadia & Denant-Boemont, Laurent & Masclet, David
- 1211-1219 Unsustainable timber harvesting, deforestation and the role of certification
by Damette, Olivier & Delacote, Philippe
- 1220-1230 Eco-labeling in commercial office markets: Do LEED and Energy Star offices obtain multiple premiums?
by Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Pat
- 1231-1239 Combining ecological and recreational aspects in national park management: A choice experiment application
by Juutinen, Artti & Mitani, Yohei & Mäntymaa, Erkki & Shoji, Yasushi & Siikamäki, Pirkko & Svento, Rauli
- 1240-1240 Collier Paul , The Plundered Planet, Why We Must - and How We Can - Manage Nature for Global Prosperity, Oxford University Press (2010) ISBN 978-0-19-539525-9 271 pp.
by Söderbaum, Peter
- 1240-1241 Ernst von Weizsäcker, Karlson Hargroves, Michael H. Smith, Cheryl Desha and Peter Stasinopoulos , Factor Five: Transforming the Global Economy Through 80% Improvements in Resource Productivity, Earthscan (2009) 340 pp., ISBN 978-1844075911
by Polimeni, John M.
2011, Volume 70, Issue 5
- 849-862 A bibliometric account of the evolution of EE in the last two decades: Is ecological economics (becoming) a post-normal science?
by Castro e Silva, Manuela & Teixeira, Aurora A.C.
- 863-872 Groundwater balance and conservation under different water pricing and agricultural policy scenarios: A case study of the Hamadan-Bahar plain
by Balali, Hamid & Khalilian, Sadegh & Viaggi, Davide & Bartolini, Fabio & Ahmadian, Majid
- 873-880 In defence of degrowth
by Kallis, Giorgos
- 881-890 Environment versus growth -- A criticism of "degrowth" and a plea for "a-growth"
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 891-899 Farming system modelling for agri-environmental policy design: The case of a spatially non-aggregated allocation of conservation measures
by Bamière, Laure & Havlík, Petr & Jacquet, Florence & Lherm, Michel & Millet, Guy & Bretagnolle, Vincent
- 900-909 A dimensionally consistent aggregation framework for biophysical metrics
by Malghan, Deepak
- 910-920 Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: Effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production
by Barraquand, F. & Martinet, V.
- 921-928 Net primary production and gross domestic product in China derived from satellite imagery
by Zhao, Naizhuo & Currit, Nate & Samson, Eric
- 929-941 Quantitative versus qualitative growth with recyclable resource
by Fagnart, Jean-François & Germain, Marc
- 942-950 Corporate performance implications of extended stakeholder management: New insights on mediation and moderation effects
by Wagner, Marcus
- 951-962 Endogenous property rights regimes, common-pool resources and trade
by Galinato, Gregmar I.
- 963-970 No matter how it is measured, income declines with global warming
by Ng, Pin & Zhao, Xiaobing
- 971-977 When the public good conflicts with an apparent preference for unsustainable behaviour
by Bullock, Craig H. & Collier, Marcus
- 978-987 What really matters: Discounting, technological change and sustainable climate
by Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Stephan, Gunter
- 988-994 Biocapacity supply and demand in Northwestern China: A spatial appraisal of sustainability
by Yue, Dongxia & Xu, Xiaofeng & Hui, Cang & Xiong, Youcai & Han, Xuemei & Ma, Jinhui
- 995-1005 Species preservation versus development: An experimental investigation under uncertainty
by Grijalva, Therese & Berrens, Robert P. & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 1006-1015 Opening a policy window for organisational change and full-cost accounting: The creation of BC Hydro's water use planning program
by Scodanibbio, Lucia
- 1016-1016 Mark Everard, The Business of Biodiversity , WIT Press, Southampton and Boston (2009) ISBN 978-1-84564-208-2 240 pp.
by Ninan, K.N.
- 1016-1017 S. Latouche, The degrowth proposal , Farewell to Growth, Polity Press (2009)
by Kallis, Giorgos
2011, Volume 70, Issue 4
- 571-576 Property rights and liability for deforestation under REDD+: Implications for 'permanence' in policy design
by Palmer, Charles
- 577-584 Pursuing self-interest or self-actualization? From capitalism to a steady-state, wisdom economy
by Murtaza, Niaz
- 585-594 Incentivizing sustainable waste management
by Wagner, Jeffrey
- 595-605 Significance of environment in the assessment of sustainable development: The case for south west Victoria
by Wallis, Anne M. & Graymore, Michelle L.M. & Richards, Anneke J.
- 606-616 The evolutionary approach to entropy: Reconciling Georgescu-Roegen's natural philosophy with the maximum entropy framework
by Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten
- 617-626 Bio economic modeling for a sustainable management of biodiversity in agricultural lands
by Mouysset, L. & Doyen, L. & Jiguet, F. & Allaire, G. & Leger, F.
- 627-640 Optimal management of an ecosystem with an unknown threshold
by Brozovic, Nicholas & Schlenker, Wolfram
- 641-650 Public transaction costs of agri-environmental schemes and their determinants--Analysing stakeholders' involvement and perceptions
by Mettepenningen, E. & Beckmann, V. & Eggers, J.
- 651-658 Trust, reputation and relationships in grazing rights markets: An experimental economic study
by Reeson, Andrew F. & Tisdell, John G. & McAllister, Ryan R.J.
- 659-666 A duration analysis of environmental alternative dispute resolution in Japan
by Matsumoto, Shigeru
- 667-675 Species protection from current reserves: Economic and biological considerations, spatial issues and policy evaluation
by Hamaide, Bertrand & Sheerin, Jack
- 676-687 Biofuel policies and the environment: Do climate benefits warrant increased production from biofuel feedstocks?
by Lankoski, Jussi & Ollikainen, Markku
- 688-697 Management of an annual fishery in the presence of ecological stress: The case of shrimp and hypoxia
by Huang, Ling & Smith, Martin D.
- 698-712 On conflict over natural resources
by Reuveny, Rafael & Maxwell, John W. & Davis, Jefferson
- 713-720 An assessment of the influence of bioenergy and marketed land amenity values on land uses in the Midwestern US
by Choi, Suk-Won & Sohngen, Brent & Alig, Ralph
- 721-728 Can domestication of wildlife lead to conservation? The economics of tiger farming in China
by Abbott, Brant & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 729-739 Economic valuation of species loss in the open sea
by Ressurreição, Adriana & Gibbons, James & Dentinho, Tomaz Ponce & Kaiser, Michel & Santos, Ricardo S. & Edwards-Jones, Gareth
- 740-748 Assessment of net ecosystem services of plastic greenhouse vegetable cultivation in China
by Chang, Jie & Wu, Xu & Liu, Anqin & Wang, Yan & Xu, Bin & Yang, Wu & Meyerson, Laura A. & Gu, Baojing & Peng, Changhui & Ge, Ying
- 749-758 The blue, green and grey water footprint of rice from production and consumption perspectives
by Chapagain, A.K. & Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 759-770 Environmental regulation and investment: Evidence from European industry data
by Leiter, Andrea M. & Parolini, Arno & Winner, Hannes
- 771-777 Fine-scale conservation planning outside of reserves: Cost-effective selection of retention patches at final harvest
by Perhans, Karin & Glöde, Dan & Gilbertsson, Jessica & Persson, Anette & Gustafsson, Lena
- 778-787 Shared wealth or nobody's land? The worth of natural capital and ecosystem services
by Ulgiati, Sergio & Zucaro, Amalia & Franzese, Pier Paolo
- 788-797 Regional development or resource preservation? A perspective from Japanese appliance exports
by Fuse, Masaaki & Yamasue, Eiji & Reck, Barbara K. & Graedel, T.E.
- 798-805 The effect of climate change on optimal wetlands and waterfowl management in Western Canada
by Withey, Patrick & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 806-812 Group decision-making theory and behavior under performance-based water quality payments
by Collins, Alan R. & Maille, Peter
- 813-824 Using spatial microsimulation to account for demographic and spatial factors in environmental benefit transfer
by Cullinan, John & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal
- 825-834 An analysis of public adaptation to climate change using agricultural water schemes in South America
by Seo, S. Niggol
- 835-843 Sustaining sustainability science: The role of established inter-disciplines
by Kastenhofer, Karen & Bechtold, Ulrike & Wilfing, Harald
- 844-845 Sustainable Development in Practice: Sustainomics Methodology and Applications, Mohan Munasinghe, Cambridge University Press, 2009, ISBN: 978-0-521-89540-8, 633 pp
by Victor, Peter A.
- 845-845 Thomas E. Graedel and Ester van der Voet, Editors, Linkages of Sustainability, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2010) ISBN 978-0-262-01358, 430 pp.
by Ehrenfeld, John R.
- 846-847 Oceans Governance in the Twenty-First Century: Managing the Blue Planet, Marcus Haward and Joanna Vince, 2008, Edward Elgar Publishing, ISBN: 978-1-84720-111-9, vii + 240 pp
by Patterson, Murray
- 845-846 R.A. Matthew, J. Barnett, B. McDonald and K.L. O'Brien, Editors, Global Environmental Change and Human Security, MIT Press (2010) ISBN 0262013401 328pp
by Suarez, Pablo
2011, Volume 70, Issue 3
- 453-453 The relationship between externality, and its correction, and sustainability
by Common, Mick
- 454-461 Management of non-timber forestry products extraction: Local institutions, ecological knowledge and market structure in South-Eastern Zimbabwe
by Mutenje, M.J. & Ortmann, G.F. & Ferrer, S.R.D.
- 462-474 Helping "light green" consumers walk the talk: Results of a behavioural intervention survey in the Swiss electricity market
by Litvine, Dorian & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 475-486 Comparing region-specific sustainability assessments through indicator systems: Feasible or not?
by van Zeijl-Rozema, Annemarie & Ferraguto, Ludovico & Caratti, Pietro
- 487-496 Economic-environmental monitoring indicators for European countries: A disaggregated sector-based approach for monitoring eco-efficiency
by Wursthorn, Sibylle & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Schebek, Liselotte
- 497-502 The quantification and valuation of ecosystem services
by Sagoff, Mark
- 503-512 Assessing sustainability, a comprehensive wealth accounting prospect: An application to Mozambique
by Ollivier, Timothée & Giraud, Pierre-Noël
- 513-523 The innovation impact of the EU Emission Trading System -- Findings of company case studies in the German power sector
by Rogge, Karoline S. & Schneider, Malte & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 524-532 Governing uncertain and unknown effects of genetically modified crops
by Kvakkestad, Valborg & Vatn, Arild
- 533-541 Conserving biodiversity with tradable permits under changing conservation costs and habitat restoration time lags
by Drechsler, Martin & Hartig, Florian
- 542-553 Sustainability ranking and improvement of countries
by Phillis, Yannis A. & Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Kouikoglou, Vassilis S.
- 554-563 Who votes for public environmental goods in California?: Evidence from a spatial analysis of voting for environmental ballot measures
by Wu, Xiaoyu & Cutter, Bowman
- 564-564 D. Armitage, F. Berkes and N. Doubleday, Editors, Adaptive Co-Management: Collaboration, Learning and Multi-Level Governance, UBC Press, Vancouver (2007) ISBN 978-0-7748-1390-7 360 pp.
by Berbés-Blázquez, Marta
- 565-565 Thomas R. Karl, Jerry M. Melillo and Thomas C. Peterson, Editors, Global Climate Change Impacts in the United States, Cambridge University Press (2009) ISBN 978-0-521-14407-0 188 pp.
by Björnsson, Halldór
- 566-567 Francis Delpeuch, Bernard Maire, Emmanuel Monnier and Michelle Holdsworth, Globesity: A Planet Out of Control? , Earthscan, London, UK and Sterling, VA (2009) ISBN 978-184407667-3 180 pp.
by Ásgeirsdóttir, Tinna Laufey
- 567-568 Yakov Ben-Haim, Info-Gap Economics: An Operational Introduction , Palgrave Macmillan (2010) ISBN: 978-0-230-22804-7, 245 pp.
by Knoke, Thomas
- 569-569 Corrigendum to "Who bears the environment burden in China--An analysis of the distribution of industrial pollution sources?"[Ecological Economics 69 (2010) 1869-1876]
by Chunbo, Ma & Schoolman, Ethan D.
- 565-566 Clive George, The Truth about Trade: The Real Impact of Liberalization , Zed Books (2010) ISBN 9781848132979 178 pp.
by Liddle, Brantley
2010, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 137-138 On the natural capital and ecosystem services of soils
by Robinson, David A. & Lebron, Inma
- 139-140 Response to Robinson and Lebron -- Learning from complementary approaches to soil natural capital and ecosystem services
by Dominati, Estelle & Patterson, Murray & Mackay, Alec
- 141-152 Landscape amenities and local development: A review of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies
by Waltert, Fabian & Schläpfer, Felix
- 153-158 Social Metabolism, Ecological Distribution Conflicts, and Valuation Languages
by Martinez-Alier, Joan & Kallis, Giorgos & Veuthey, Sandra & Walter, Mariana & Temper, Leah
- 159-169 Biophysical structure of the Ecuadorian economy, foreign trade, and policy implications
by Vallejo, Maria Cristina
- 170-177 Logging conflicts in Southern Cameroon: A feminist ecological economics perspective
by Veuthey, Sandra & Gerber, Julien-François
- 178-188 Power and contestation in collaborative ecosystem-based management: The case of Haida Gwaii
by Takeda, Louise & Røpke, Inge
- 189-195 Jatropha plantations for biodiesel in Tamil Nadu, India: Viability, livelihood trade-offs, and latent conflict
by Ariza-Montobbio, Pere & Lele, Sharachchandra
- 196-206 Participatory processes in the soy conflicts in Paraguay and Argentina
by García-López, Gustavo A. & Arizpe, Nancy
- 207-218 Oil frontiers and indigenous resistance in the Peruvian Amazon
by Orta-Martínez, Martí & Finer, Matt
- 219-227 A glocal environmental movement against gold mining: Pascua-Lama in Chile
by Urkidi, Leire
- 228-238 Valuation languages in environmental conflicts: How stakeholders oppose or support gold mining at Mount Ida, Turkey
by AvcI, Duygu & Adaman, Fikret & Özkaynak, Begüm
- 239-249 Conflict in Campania: Waste emergency or crisis of democracy
by D'Alisa, Giacomo & Burgalassi, David & Healy, Hali & Walter, Mariana
- 250-260 Shipbreaking at Alang-Sosiya (India): An ecological distribution conflict
by Demaria, Federico
- 261-270 Conceptualising environmental responsibility
by Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy
- 271-282 The modest environmental relief resulting from the transition to a service economy
by Henriques, Sofia Teives & Kander, Astrid
- 283-295 Boundary organizations for sustainable land management: The example of Dutch Environmental Co-operatives
by Franks, Jeremy
- 296-307 Is all space created equal? Uncovering the relationship between competing land uses in subdivisions
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 308-316 Conjoint effect of environmental labeling, disclosure of forest of origin and price on consumer preferences for wood products in the US and UK
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Cai, Zhen
- 317-330 The social development effects of primary commodity export dependence
by Carmignani, Fabrizio & Avom, Desire
- 331-338 Climate change in a public goods game: Investment decision in mitigation versus adaptation
by Hasson, Reviva & Löfgren, Åsa & Visser, Martine
- 339-357 The drawbacks and opportunities of carbon charges in metropolitan areas -- A spatial general equilibrium approach
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg
- 358-365 Ecuador's Yasuní-ITT Initiative: The old and new values of petroleum
by Rival, Laura
- 366-374 Determinants of protest responses in environmental valuation: A meta-study
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Liebe, Ulf
- 375-383 An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution
by Potts, Jason & Foster, John & Straton, Anna
- 384-393 Realising the 'wellbeing dividend': An exploratory study using the Human Scale Development approach
by Guillen-Royo, Monica
- 394-404 The effect of an aquatic invasive species (Eurasian watermilfoil) on lakefront property values
by Zhang, Congwen & Boyle, Kevin J.
- 405-412 Performance payments: A new strategy to conserve large carnivores in the tropics?
by Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie
- 413-424 Valuing the non-use benefits of marine conservation zones: An application to the UK Marine Bill
by McVittie, Alistair & Moran, Dominic
- 425-433 From constraint to sufficiency: The decoupling of energy and carbon from human needs, 1975-2005
by Steinberger, Julia K. & Roberts, J. Timmons
- 434-444 Does urbanization lead to less energy use and lower CO2 emissions? A cross-country analysis
by Poumanyvong, Phetkeo & Kaneko, Shinji
- 445-451 The pharmaceutical value of marine biodiversity for anti-cancer drug discovery
by Erwin, Patrick M. & López-Legentil, Susanna & Schuhmann, Peter W.
2010, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-9 Willingness to pay, attitudes and fundamental values -- On the cognitive context of public preferences for diversity in agricultural landscapes
by Sauer, Uta & Fischer, Anke
- 10-18 Input-output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: The effects of spatial aggregation
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 19-23 Cultural bias in contingent valuation of copper mining in the Commonwealth of Dominica
by Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Harris-Charles, Emaline & Patterson-Andrews, Hazel
- 24-33 Integrated regulation of nonpoint pollution: Combining managerial controls and economic instruments under multiple environmental targets
by Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni
- 34-42 The impact of discounting emission credits on the competitiveness of different CDM host countries
by Castro, Paula & Michaelowa, Axel
- 43-51 A quantitative minimax regret approach to climate change: Does discounting still matter?
by Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J.
- 52-59 Does environmental performance affect financial performance? A meta-analysis
by Horváthová, Eva
- 60-66 Identifying important characteristics of municipal carbon footprints
by Larsen, Hogne N. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 67-76 Separate or mixed production of timber, livestock and biodiversity in the Caspian Forest
by Noack, Frederik A.W. & Manthey, Michael & Ruitenbeek, Jack H. & Mohadjer, M.R. Marvie
- 77-85 Decomposing the change of CO2 emissions in China: A distance function approach
by Li, Man
- 86-95 A spatial-dynamic value transfer model of economic losses from a biological invasion
by Holmes, Thomas P. & Liebhold, Andrew M. & Kovacs, Kent F. & Von Holle, Betsy
- 96-106 Weak and strong sustainability assessment in fisheries
by Garmendia, E. & Prellezo, R. & Murillas, A. & Escapa, M. & Gallastegui, M.
- 107-113 Economic values of species management options in human-wildlife conflicts: Hen Harriers in Scotland
by Hanley, Nick & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley-Nickolls, Rose & Redpath, Steve
- 114-120 A common weight MCDA-DEA approach to construct composite indicators
by Hatefi, S.M. & Torabi, S.A.
- 121-133 Markets, pooling and insurance for managing bycatch in fisheries
by Holland, D.S.
- 134-135 Paul G. Harris , World Ethics and Climate Change: From International to Global Justice, Edinburgh University Press (2010) ISBN 978-0-7486-3910-6 (paperback), xÂ +Â 214 pages
by Amador-Bedolla, Carlos
2010, Volume 69, Issue 12
- 2303-2306 The Sustainable Value approach: A clarifying and constructive comment
by Ang, Frederic & Van Passel, Steven
- 2307-2314 Species-specific spatial characteristics in reserve site selection
by Groeneveld, Rolf A.
- 2315-2322 Recreational shellfish harvesting and health risks: A pseudo-panel approach combining revealed and stated preference data with correction for on-site sampling
by Beaumais, Olivier & Appéré, Gildas
- 2323-2333 Towards an improved understanding of farmers' behaviour: The integrative agent-centred (IAC) framework
by Feola, Giuseppe & Binder, Claudia R.
- 2334-2340 Protecting endangered species: When are shoot-on-sight policies the only viable option to stop poaching?
by Messer, Kent D.
- 2341-2355 The impact of capital trade and technological spillovers on climate policies
by Leimbach, Marian & Baumstark, Lavinia
- 2356-2362 Technology learning in the presence of public R&D: The case of European wind power
by Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik
- 2363-2373 A multivariate analysis of the energy intensity of sprawl versus compact living in the U.S. for 2003
by Shammin, Md. R. & Herendeen, Robert A. & Hanson, Michelle J. & Wilson, Eric J.H.
- 2374-2382 Using an integrated fuzzy set and deliberative multi-criteria evaluation approach to facilitate decision-making in invasive species management
by Liu, Shuang & Proctor, Wendy & Cook, David
- 2383-2393 To restore or not? A valuation of social and ecological functions of the Marais des Baux wetland in Southern France
by Westerberg, Vanja Holmquist & Lifran, Robert & Olsen, Søren Bøye
- 2394-2401 Farmers' preferences for crop variety traits: Lessons for on-farm conservation and technology adoption
by Asrat, Sinafikeh & Yesuf, Mahmud & Carlsson, Fredrik & Wale, Edilegnaw
- 2402-2408 Coexistence regulations and agriculture production: A case study of five Bt maize producers in Portugal
by Skevas, Theodoros & Fevereiro, Pedro & Wesseler, Justus
- 2409-2416 Study on benefit transfer in an international setting. How to improve welfare estimates in the case of the countries' income heterogeneity?
by Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Scasný, Milan
- 2417-2426 An economic assessment of the value of tropical river ecosystem services: Heterogeneous preferences among Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australians
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Straton, Anna
- 2427-2434 Non-consumptive values and optimal marine reserve switching
by Yamazaki, Satoshi & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom
- 2435-2447 The impact of changing agricultural policies on jointly used rough pastures in the Bavarian Pre-Alps: An economic and ecological scenario approach
by Roeder, Norbert & Lederbogen, Dirk & Trautner, Juergen & Bergamini, Ariel & Stofer, Silvia & Scheidegger, Christoph
- 2448-2456 Land subsidence, production efficiency, and the decision of aquacultural firms in Taiwan to discontinue production
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Boisvert, Richard N. & Hung, Ling-Yi
- 2457-2467 Embedding the drivers of emission efficiency at regional level -- Analyses of NAMEA data
by Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna
- 2468-2474 International inequality in energy intensity levels and the role of production composition and energy efficiency: An analysis of OECD countries
by Duro, Juan Antonio & Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio
- 2475-2485 The role of uncertainty and expectations in modeling (range)land use strategies: An application of dynamic optimization modeling with recursion
by Domptail, Stéphanie & Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 2486-2494 From beef cattle to sheep under global warming? An analysis of adaptation by livestock species choice in South America
by Seo, S. Niggol & McCarl, Bruce A. & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 2495-2509 Methods for greenhouse gas offset accounting: A case study of ocean iron fertilization
by Rickels, Wilfried & Rehdanz, Katrin & Oschlies, Andreas