2013, Volume 90, Issue C
- 150-158 Linking action situations: Coordination, conflicts, and evolution in electricity provision for irrigation in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Kimmich, Christian
- 159-167 Modeling Cumulative Effects of Nutrient Surpluses in Agriculture: A Dynamic Approach to Material Balance Accounting
by Kuosmanen, Natalia & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 168-176 Re-framing the urban blight problem with trans-disciplinary insights from ecological economics
by Weaver, R.C.
- 177-186 Quantifying the sustainability of economic resource networks: An ecological information-based approach
by Kharrazi, Ali & Rovenskaya, Elena & Fath, Brian D. & Yarime, Masaru & Kraines, Steven
- 187-195 Evolutionary-economic policies for sustainable consumption
by Safarzyńska, Karolina
- 196-205 Examining the Demand for Ecosystem Services: The Value of Stream Restoration for Drinking Water Treatment Managers in the Llobregat River, Spain
by Honey-Rosés, Jordi & Acuña, Vicenç & Bardina, Mònica & Brozović, Nicholas & Marcé, Rafael & Munné, Antoni & Sabater, Sergi & Termes, Montserrat & Valero, Fernando & Vega, Àlex & Schneider, Daniel W.
2013, Volume 89, Issue C
- 7-13 Escalation of commitment to fossil fuels
by Arbuthnott, Katherine D. & Dolter, Brett
- 14-23 The biodiversity conservation game with heterogeneous countries
by Winands, Sarah & Holm-Müller, Karin & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 24-32 Environmental attitudes as WTP predictors: A case study involving endangered species
by Choi, Andy S. & Fielding, Kelly S.
- 33-42 The incentives for supply chain collaboration to improve material efficiency in the use of steel: An analysis using input output techniques
by Skelton, Alexandra C.H. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 43-60 An agent-based spatial simulation to evaluate the promotion of electricity from agricultural biogas plants in Germany
by Sorda, G. & Sunak, Y. & Madlener, R.
- 61-72 Comprehensive carbon stock and flow accounting: A national framework to support climate change mitigation policy
by Ajani, Judith I. & Keith, Heather & Blakers, Margaret & Mackey, Brendan G. & King, Helen P.
- 73-81 Under- and over-use of pesticides: An international analysis
by Ghimire, Narishwar & Woodward, Richard T.
- 82-91 Legal exclusions, private wealth and livelihoods: An analysis of work time allocation in protected areas
by Naidu, Sirisha C.
- 92-100 Motivation for conservation: Assessing integrated conservation and development projects and payments for environmental services in La Sepultura Biosphere Reserve, Chiapas, Mexico
by Rico García-Amado, Luis & Ruiz Pérez, Manuel & Barrasa García, Sara
- 101-114 Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA
by Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna
- 115-122 More than total economic value: How to combine economic valuation of biodiversity with ecological resilience
by Admiraal, Jeroen F. & Wossink, Ada & de Groot, Wouter T. & de Snoo, Geert R.
- 123-134 The ‘advancedness’ of knowledge in pollution-saving technological change with a qualitative application to SO2 cap and trade
by Grover, David
- 135-143 Improved cooking stoves and firewood consumption: Quasi-experimental evidence from the Northern Peruvian Andes
by Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos
- 144-152 The relevance of epistemic analysis to sustainability economics and the capability approach
by Birkin, Frank & Polesie, Thomas
- 153-161 The short-run and long-run effects of corruption control and political stability on forest cover
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P.
- 162-169 International trade and the geographical separation between income and enabled carbon emissions
by Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago
- 177-186 Does ecologically unequal exchange occur?
by Moran, Daniel D. & Lenzen, Manfred & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Geschke, Arne
- 187-195 Behavioral innovations: The missing capital in sustainable development?
by Beretti, Antoine & Figuières, Charles & Grolleau, Gilles
2013, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-10 Life satisfaction and air quality in Europe
by Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko & Ningal, Tine F.
- 11-19 Understanding the uptake of organic farming: Accounting for heterogeneities among Irish farmers
by Läpple, Doris & Kelley, Hugh
- 25-31 Divestment of the English Forestry Estate: An economically sound choice?
by King, Steven & Fraser, Iain
- 32-40 Endogenous fiscal policies, environmental quality, and status-seeking behavior
by Nguyen-Van, Phu & Pham, Thi Kim Cuong
- 41-48 Conscientious vs. ambivalent consumers: Do concerns about energy availability and climate change influence consumer behaviour?
by Wicker, Pamela & Becken, Susanne
- 49-56 Beach ‘lovers’ and ‘greens’: A worldwide empirical analysis of coastal tourism
by Onofri, Laura & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 57-66 The relationship between international financial reporting standards, carbon emissions, and R&D expenditures: Evidence from European manufacturing firms
by Apergis, Nicholas & Eleftheriou, Sofia & Payne, James E.
- 67-75 Effect of distance of transportation on willingness to pay for food
by Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 76-85 Dealing with preference uncertainty in contingent willingness to pay for a nature protection program: A new approach
by Voltaire, Louinord & Pirrone, Claudio & Bailly, Denis
- 86-96 Forest management for timber and carbon sequestration in the presence of climate change: The case of Pinus Sylvestris
by Goetz, Renan Ulrich & Hritonenko, Natali & Mur, Ruben & Xabadia, Àngels & Yatsenko, Yuri
- 97-107 Nonmarket values of major resources in the Korean DMZ areas: A test of distance decay
by Choi, Andy S.
- 108-118 Evolutionary modelling of the macro-economic impacts of catastrophic flood events
by Safarzyńska, Karolina & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan
- 119-125 Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade and the driving forces: Processing and normal exports
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W. & Low, Melissa
- 126-132 A proactive approach for assessing alternative management programs for an invasive alien pollinator species
by Fleischer, Aliza & Shafir, Sharoni & Mandelik, Yael
- 133-147 Sustainability of national consumption from a water resources perspective: The case study for France
by Ercin, A. Ertug & Mekonnen, Mesfin M. & Hoekstra, Arjen Y.
- 148-158 An international assessment of energy security performance
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 159-166 A critique of the perceived solid conceptual foundations of ISEW & GPI — Irving Fisher's cognisance of human-health capital in ‘net psychic income’
by Brennan, Andrew John
- 167-177 The failure of the ISEW and GPI to fully account for changes in human-health capital — A methodological shortcoming not a theoretical weakness
by Lawn, Philip
- 185-194 Transaction costs, collective action and adaptation in managing complex social–ecological systems
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 195-205 Understanding the evolution and performance of water markets and allocation policy: A transaction costs analysis framework
by Garrick, Dustin & Whitten, Stuart M. & Coggan, Anthea
- 206-213 Talk is cheap, or is it? The cost of consulting about uncertain reallocation of water in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
by Crase, Lin & O'Keefe, Sue & Dollery, Brian
- 214-221 Transaction costs of alternative greenhouse gas policies in the Australian transport energy sector
by Ofei-Mensah, Albert & Bennett, Jeff
- 222-231 Factors that influence transaction costs in development offsets: Who bears what and why?
by Coggan, Anthea & Buitelaar, Edwin & Whitten, Stuart & Bennett, Jeff
- 232-243 Transaction costs of carbon offset projects: A comparative study
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Lipper, Leslie & Moss, Jonathan
- 244-252 Improving environmental decisions: A transaction-costs story
by Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer
- 253-262 Transaction costs and environmental policy design
by McCann, Laura
2013, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-14 Farm-level Autonomous Adaptation of European Agricultural Supply to Climate Change
by Leclère, David & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & de Noblet-Ducoudré, Nathalie
- 15-23 A methodology for facilitating the feedback between mental models and institutional change in industrial ecosystem governance: A waste management case-study from northern Finland
by Levänen, Jarkko O. & Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 24-33 A dynamic approach to PES pricing and finance for interlinked ecosystem services: Watershed conservation and groundwater management
by Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A.
- 34-42 Towards systemic and adaptive governance: Exploring the revealing and concealing aspects of contemporary social-learning metaphors
by Ison, Ray & Blackmore, Chris & Iaquinto, Benjamin L.
- 43-52 REDD+and community-controlled forests in low-income countries: Any hope for a linkage?
by Bluffstone, Randy & Robinson, Elizabeth & Guthiga, Paul
- 53-61 Dynamic hypothetical bias in discrete choice experiments: Evidence from measuring the impact of corporate social responsibility on consumers demand
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 62-71 The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling
by Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F.
- 75-83 Stakeholders' incentives for land-use change and REDD+: The case of Indonesia
by Irawan, Silvia & Tacconi, Luca & Ring, Irene
- 84-94 Agreeing to pay under value disagreement: Reconceptualizing preference transformation in terms of pluralism with evidence from small-group deliberations on climate change
by Lo, Alex Y.
- 95-109 Climatic impacts across agricultural crop yield distributions: An application of quantile regression on rice crops in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Barnwal, Prabhat & Kotani, Koji
- 110-123 Estimating compensation payments for on-farm conservation of agricultural biodiversity in developing countries
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Drucker, Adam G. & Pascual, Unai & Raghu, Prabhakaran T. & King, E.D. Israel Oliver
- 124-136 Mandatory disclosure of plant emissions into the environment and worker chemical exposure inside plants
by Finger, Stephen R. & Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti
- 137-144 Water flows, energy demand, and market analysis of the informal water sector in Kisumu, Kenya
by Sima, Laura C. & Kelner-Levine, Evan & Eckelman, Matthew J. & McCarty, Kathleen M. & Elimelech, Menachem
- 145-154 Rewards for providing environmental services — Where indigenous Australians' and western perspectives collide
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Dunnett, Desleigh R. & Brown, Christine & Campion, Otto & Garnett, Stephen T.
- 155-165 Keeping up appearances: Motivations for socially desirable responding in contingent valuation interviews
by Börger, Tobias
2013, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-15 A global map of coastal recreation values: Results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis
by Ghermandi, Andrea & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 16-20 Wind tunnel simulation and evaluation of soil conservation function of alpine grassland in Qinghai–Tibet Plateau
by Lu, Chun-xia & Yu, Ge & Xiao, Yu & Xie, Gao-di
- 21-27 Water reallocation in the input–output model
by Llop, Maria
- 28-36 Flows, funds and the complexity of deprivation: Using concepts from ecological economics for the study of poverty
by Scheidel, Arnim
- 37-46 Analysis of environmental efficiency variations: A nutrient balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Nguyen, Trung Thanh
- 47-54 Adoption of climate change mitigation practices by risk-averse farmers in the Ashanti Region, Ghana
by De Pinto, Alessandro & Robertson, Richard D. & Obiri, Beatrice Darko
- 55-64 Estimating the causal effect of water scarcity on the groundwater use efficiency of rice farming in South India
by Varghese, Shalet Korattukudy & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 65-77 Growing green money? Mapping community currencies for sustainable development
by Seyfang, Gill & Longhurst, Noel
- 78-85 Optimal strategies for the surveillance and control of forest pathogens: A case study with oak wilt
by Horie, Tetsuya & Haight, Robert G. & Homans, Frances R. & Venette, Robert C.
- 86-92 Public praise vs. private pay: Effects of rewards on energy conservation in the workplace
by Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Van Lidth de Jeude, Margriet A. & Appelt, Kirstin C.
- 97-106 Collaborative approaches to water management and planning: An institutional perspective
by Ananda, Jayanath & Proctor, Wendy
- 107-116 Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming
by Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M.
- 117-128 Estimating the value of economic benefits associated with adaptation to climate change in a developing country: A case study of improvements in tropical cyclone warning services
by Nguyen, Thanh Cong & Robinson, Jackie & Kaneko, Shinji & Komatsu, Satoru
- 129-135 Conflicting values and public decision: The Foz Côa case
by Ferreiro, Maria de Fátima & Gonçalves, Maria Eduarda & Costa, Ana
- 136-147 Potential effects of the Nagoya Protocol on the exchange of non-plant genetic resources for scientific research: Actors, paths, and consequences
by Welch, Eric W. & Shin, Eunjung & Long, Jennifer
- 148-155 Sensitivity analysis of environmentally extended input–output models as a tool for building scenarios of sustainable development
by Mattila, Tuomas & Koskela, Sirkka & Seppälä, Jyri & Mäenpää, Ilmo
- 156-166 The potential of ‘Urban Green Commons’ in the resilience building of cities
by Colding, Johan & Barthel, Stephan
- 167-175 Estimating a meta-damage regression model for large accidental oil spills
by Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 176-187 Sustainability in the making? A historical estimate of Swedish sustainable and unsustainable development 1850–2000
by Lindmark, Magnus & Acar, Sevil
- 188-198 Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for U.S. households with input–output analysis. Part 2: Simulation
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 199-210 Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for U.S. households with input–output analysis Part 1: Theoretical framework
by Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L.
- 224-234 Urban gardens, agriculture, and water management: Sources of resilience for long-term food security in cities
by Barthel, Stephan & Isendahl, Christian
- 235-245 Classifying and valuing ecosystem services for urban planning
by Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Barton, David N.
- 246-257 Valuing green infrastructure in an urban environment under pressure — The Johannesburg case
by Schäffler, Alexis & Swilling, Mark
- 258-273 Why garden for wildlife? Social and ecological drivers, motivations and barriers for biodiversity management in residential landscapes
by Goddard, Mark A. & Dougill, Andrew J. & Benton, Tim G.
- 274-284 Ecosystem services as technology of globalization: On articulating values in urban nature
by Ernstson, Henrik & Sörlin, Sverker
- 285-291 Reaching for a sustainable, resilient urban future using the lens of ecosystem services
by Jansson, Åsa
- 292-299 Positive dependency and virtuous cycles: From resource dependence to resilience in urban social-ecological systems
by Tidball, Keith & Stedman, Richard
2013, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-5 Limits to Growth, environmental science and the nature of modern prophecy
by Kool, Richard
- 6-19 Command-and-control revisited: Environmental compliance and technological change in Swedish industry 1970–1990
by Bergquist, Ann-Kristin & Söderholm, Kristina & Kinneryd, Hanna & Lindmark, Magnus & Söderholm, Patrik
- 20-27 Revocability and reversibility in societal decision-making
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 28-34 Environment, justice and the capability approach
by Ballet, Jérôme & Koffi, Jean-Marcel & Pelenc, Jérôme
- 35-42 Evaluating the USFS State and Private Forestry Redesign: A first look at policy implications
by Cox, Michael & Mincey, Sarah & Ruseva, Tatyana & Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio & Fischer, Burney
- 43-49 The welfare impacts of an invasive species: Endogenous vs. exogenous price models
by McDermott, Shana M. & Finnoff, David C. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 50-58 Assessment of ozone impacts on farming systems: A bio-economic modeling approach applied to the widely diverse French case
by Humblot, Pierre & Leconte-Demarsy, Delphine & Clerino, Paola & Szopa, Sophie & Castell, Jean-François & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 59-68 Impacts of natural resource management technologies on agricultural yield and household income: The system of rice intensification in Timor Leste
by Noltze, Martin & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin
- 69-76 Ecological macroeconomics: An application to climate change
by Rezai, Armon & Taylor, Lance & Mechler, Reinhard
- 77-84 Combining performance-based and action-based payments to provide environmental goods under uncertainty
by Derissen, Sandra & Quaas, Martin F.
- 85-96 Economic dynamics and forest clearing: A spatial econometric analysis for Indonesia
by Wheeler, David & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Dasgupta, Susmita & Blankespoor, Brian
- 97-104 Agri-environmental policies for biodiversity when the spatial pattern of the reserve matters
by Bamière, Laure & David, Maia & Vermont, Bruno
- 105-115 The fiscal implications of hurricane strikes in the Caribbean
by Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric
- 116-129 The valuation of landfill disamenities in Birmingham
by Ham, Yun-Ju & Maddison, David J. & Elliott, Robert J.R.
- 130-138 Policy dilemma of innovation: An info-gap approach
by Ben-Haim, Yakov & Osteen, Craig D. & Moffitt, L. Joe
- 145-154 Ethics and the economist: What climate change demands of us
by Nelson, J.A.
- 155-165 Pushing the boundaries of climate economics: critical issues to consider in climate policy analysis
by Scrieciu, S. Şerban & Barker, Terry & Ackerman, Frank
- 166-176 CRED: A new model of climate and development
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A. & Bueno, Ramón
- 177-187 Game theory and climate diplomacy
by DeCanio, Stephen J. & Fremstad, Anders
- 188-197 Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change
by Skott, Peter & Davis, Leila
- 198-205 Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events
by Chanel, Olivier & Chichilnisky, Graciela
2012, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-6 Giving voice to the future in sustainability: Retrospective assessment to learn prospective stakeholder engagement
by Anderson, Mark W. & Teisl, Mario & Noblet, Caroline
- 7-14 The valuation of biodiversity conservation by the South African Khomani San “bushmen” community
by Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin
- 15-22 Regime shifts and management
by Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Biggs, Reinette & Polasky, Stephen & Troell, Max & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 23-36 The dynamics of land-use in Brazilian Amazon
by Mendonça, Mário Jorge & Loureiro, Paulo R.A. & Sachsida, Adolfo
- 37-48 Does ecological economics have a future?
by Anderson, Blake & M'Gonigle, Michael
- 49-56 The economic and financial dimensions of degrowth
by Tokic, Damir
- 57-65 Income-based environmental responsibility
by Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Lenzen, Manfred & Domingos, Tiago
- 66-73 Global effects of national biomass production and consumption: Austria's embodied HANPP related to agricultural biomass in the year 2000
by Haberl, Helmut & Kastner, Thomas & Schaffartzik, Anke & Ludwiczek, Nikolaus & Erb, Karl-Heinz
- 74-83 Exploring worldviews and their relationships to sustainable lifestyles: Towards a new conceptual and methodological approach
by Hedlund-de Witt, Annick
- 84-90 Utopias and realism in ecological economics — Knowledge, understanding and improvisation
by Ingebrigtsen, Stig & Jakobsen, Ove
- 91-97 The impact of environmental performance on firm performance: Short-term costs and long-term benefits?
by Horváthová, Eva
- 98-109 Land use change impacts of biofuels: Near-VAR evidence from the US
by Piroli, Giuseppe & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis
- 110-120 Weighting social preferences in participatory multi-criteria evaluations: A case study on sustainable natural resource management
by Garmendia, Eneko & Gamboa, Gonzalo
- 121-128 Adequate responsiveness to scope in contingent valuation
by Desvousges, William & Mathews, Kristy & Train, Kenneth
- 129-141 Forecasting scenarios for UK household expenditure and associated GHG emissions: Outlook to 2030
by Chitnis, Mona & Druckman, Angela & Hunt, Lester C. & Jackson, Tim & Milne, Scott
- 142-152 Agglomeration bonus in small and large local networks: A laboratory examination of spatial coordination
by Banerjee, Simanti & Kwasnica, Anthony M. & Shortle, James S.
- 153-163 Time, gender and carbon: A study of the carbon implications of British adults' use of time
by Druckman, Angela & Buck, Ian & Hayward, Bronwyn & Jackson, Tim
- 164-171 The role of fairness norms the household-based natural forest conservation: The case of Wolong, China
by Song, Zhiyuan & Ouyang, Zhiyun & Xu, Weihua
- 181-186 American passage: Towards a new economy and a new politics
by Speth, James Gustave
- 187-193 Degrowth and the supply of money in an energy-scarce world
by Douthwaite, Richard
- 194-205 Long-run welfare under externalities in consumption, leisure, and production: A case for happy degrowth vs. unhappy growth
by Bilancini, Ennio & D'Alessandro, Simone
- 206-212 Growth, degrowth and climate change: A scenario analysis
by Victor, Peter A.
- 213-220 Consumption of market goods and wellbeing in small-scale societies: An empirical test among the Tsimane' in the Bolivian Amazon
by Masferrer-Dodas, Elena & Rico-Garcia, Luis & Huanca, Tomás & Reyes-García, Victoria
- 221-231 Measuring progress in the degrowth transition to a steady state economy
by O'Neill, Daniel W.
- 232-239 The euthanasia of the rentier — A way toward a steady-state economy?
by Loehr, Dirk
- 240-246 “This is a bit of the good life”: Recognition of unpaid work from the perspective of degrowth
by Nierling, Linda
- 247-253 Ecological economics, degrowth, and institutional change
by Klitgaard, Kent A. & Krall, Lisi
- 254-261 Overcoming accumulation: Is a capitalist steady-state economy possible?
by Blauwhof, Frederik Berend
- 262-269 Bona diagnosis, bona curatio: How property economics clarifies the degrowth debate
by van Griethuysen, Pascal
2012, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-10 The value of reducing eutrophication in European marine areas — A Bayesian meta-analysis
by Ahtiainen, Heini & Vanhatalo, Jarno
- 11-18 Global governance for sustainable energy: The contribution of a global public goods approach
by Karlsson-Vinkhuyzen, Sylvia I. & Jollands, Nigel & Staudt, Lawrence
- 19-31 Understanding the impacts of the 2007–08 Global Financial Crisis on sustainable forest management in the Brazilian Amazon: A case study
by Canova, Natalia P. & Hickey, Gordon M.
- 32-41 A framework for evaluating collective action and informal institutional dynamics under a resource management policy of decentralization
by Rahman, H.M. Tuihedur & Hickey, Gordon M. & Sarker, Swapan Kumar
- 42-50 On the deliberative capacity of private multi-stakeholder governance: The Roundtables on Responsible Soy and Sustainable Palm Oil
by Schouten, Greetje & Leroy, Pieter & Glasbergen, Pieter
- 51-57 Shifting environmental perspectives in agriculture: Repeated Q analysis and the stability of preference structures
by Davies, Ben B. & Hodge, Ian D.
- 58-66 Does eco-certification have environmental benefits? Organic coffee in Costa Rica
by Blackman, Allen & Naranjo, Maria A.
- 67-78 An evaluation of monetary and non-monetary techniques for assessing the importance of biodiversity and ecosystem services to people in countries with developing economies
by Christie, Mike & Fazey, Ioan & Cooper, Rob & Hyde, Tony & Kenter, Jasper O.
- 79-89 Enhancing U.S. hazardous waste accounting through economic modeling
by Court, Christa D.
- 90-96 The role of farmers' property rights in soil ecosystem services conservation
by Foudi, Sébastien
- 97-107 Comparison of energy flow accounting, energy flow metabolism ratio analysis and ecological footprinting as tools for measuring urban sustainability: A case-study of an Irish city-region
by Browne, David & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard
- 108-117 Economic value of the nutrient retention function of restored floodplain wetlands in the Elbe River basin
by Grossmann, Malte
- 118-131 An integrated assessment model with endogenous growth
by Hübler, Michael & Baumstark, Lavinia & Leimbach, Marian & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Bauer, Nico
- 144-153 International and domestic pressures and responses of Chinese firms to greening
by Zhu, Qinghua & Cordeiro, James & Sarkis, Joseph
- 154-163 Environmental and social responsibility in supply chains: The practise of choice and inter-organisational management
by Kogg, Beatrice & Mont, Oksana
- 164-173 The shaping of environmental impacts from Danish production and consumption of clothing
by Jørgensen, Michael Søgaard & Jensen, Charlotte Louise
- 174-182 Greening of supply chain in developing countries: Diffusion of lead (Pb)-free soldering in ICT manufacturers in China
by Tong, Xin & Shi, Jin & Zhou, Yu
- 183-196 Government interventions in sustainable supply chain governance: Experience in Dutch front-running cases
by Vermeulen, W.J.V. & Kok, M.T.J.
- 197-209 National contexts matter: The co-evolution of sustainability standards in global value chains
by Manning, Stephan & Boons, Frank & von Hagen, Oliver & Reinecke, Juliane
- 210-220 Sustainability solution space of the Swiss milk value added chain
by Binder, C.R. & Schmid, A. & Steinberger, J.K.
- 221-235 International trade and shared environmental responsibility by sector. An application to the Spanish economy
by Cadarso, María-Ángeles & López, Luis-Antonio & Gómez, Nuria & Tobarra, María-Ángeles
- 236-245 Extended producer responsibility instruments and innovation in eco-design: An exploration through a simulation model
by Brouillat, Eric & Oltra, Vanessa
2012, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-10 Valuing impacts of the invasive alga Didymosphenia geminata on recreational angling
by Beville, Stephen T. & Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 11-22 Opportunism and environmental management systems: Certification as a smokescreen for stakeholders
by Lannelongue, Gustavo & González-Benito, Javier
- 23-32 Land use change and its effects on the value of ecosystem services along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico
by Mendoza-González, G. & Martínez, M.L. & Lithgow, D. & Pérez-Maqueo, O. & Simonin, P.
- 33-44 Do ecosystem services influence household wealth in rural Mali?
by Liebenow, Danielle King & Cohen, Matthew J. & Gumbricht, Thomas & Shepherd, Keith D. & Shepherd, Gemma
- 45-52 Fishing industry borrows from natural capital at high shadow interest rates
by Quaas, Martin F. & Froese, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Jörn O. & Voss, Rüdiger
- 53-63 The impacts of pollution and exposure pathways on home values: A stated preference analysis
by Guignet, Dennis
- 64-74 Lifestyle practices and pro-environmental technology
by Axsen, Jonn & TyreeHageman, Jennifer & Lentz, Andy
- 75-87 The build-up of local sustainable development politics: A case study of company leaders in France
by Musson, Anne
- 88-96 What factors influence the uptake of GPP (green public procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey
by Testa, Francesco & Iraldo, Fabio & Frey, Marco & Daddi, Tiberio
- 97-103 William Stanley Jevons' The Coal Question (1865), beyond the rebound effect
by Missemer, Antoine
- 104-113 Navigating coastal values: Participatory mapping of ecosystem services for spatial planning
by Klain, Sarah C. & Chan, Kai M.A.
- 114-122 Creating physical environmental asset accounts from markets for ecosystem conservation
by Stoneham, Gary & O'Keefe, Andrew & Eigenraam, Mark & Bain, David
- 123-125 The Clean Development Mechanism in the Solid Waste Management Sector: Sustainable for Whom?
by Martinez, Candace A. & Bowen, J.D.
- 126-137 Water futures: Reviewing water-scenario analyses through an original interpretative framework
by March, Hug & Therond, Olivier & Leenhardt, Delphine
2012, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-3 Global environmental governance and planetary boundaries: An introduction
by Galaz, Victor & Biermann, Frank & Folke, Carl & Nilsson, Måns & Olsson, Per
- 4-9 Planetary boundaries and earth system governance: Exploring the links
by Biermann, Frank
- 10-20 Reprint of “Can Earth system interactions be governed? Governance functions for linking climate change mitigation with land use, freshwater and biodiversity protection”
by Nilsson, Måns & Persson, Åsa
- 21-32 Polycentric systems and interacting planetary boundaries — Emerging governance of climate change–ocean acidification–marine biodiversity
by Galaz, Victor & Crona, Beatrice & Österblom, Henrik & Olsson, Per & Folke, Carl
- 33-40 Designing institutions for governing planetary boundaries — Lessons from global forest governance
by Reischl, Gunilla
- 48-59 Optimised whole-landscape ecological metrics for effective delivery of connectivity-focused conservation incentive payments
by Williams, Kristen J. & Reeson, Andrew F. & Drielsma, Michael J. & Love, Jamie
- 60-69 Testing benefit transfer of reef protection values between local case studies: The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 70-79 Biocomplexity—conceptual challenges for institutional analysis in biodiversity governance
by Padmanabhan, Martina & Jungcurt, Stefan
- 80-91 Environmental externalities and immiserizing structural changes in an economy with heterogeneous agents
by Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa
- 92-102 Dynamic analysis of aluminum stocks and flows in the United States: 1900–2009
by Chen, Wei-Qiang & Graedel, T.E.
- 103-111 Beyond “benefits”? Looking at ecosystem services through the capability approach
by Polishchuk, Yuliana & Rauschmayer, Felix
- 112-120 Can altruism stabilise international climate agreements?
by van der Pol, Thomas & Weikard, Hans-Peter & van Ierland, Ekko
- 121-129 Conservation of forest biodiversity using temporal conservation contracts
by Juutinen, Artti & Reunanen, Pasi & Mönkkönen, Mikko & Tikkanen, Olli-Pekka & Kouki, Jari
- 130-139 Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania
by Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria
- 140-154 The tragedy of the commons in a fishery when relative performance matters
by Van Long, Ngo & McWhinnie, Stephanie F.
- 155-164 Energy consumption in service industries: Challenging the myth of non-materiality
by Fourcroy, Charlotte & Gallouj, Faiz & Decellas, Fabrice
- 165-175 A resilience-based policy evaluation framework: Application to European rural development policies
by Schouten, Marleen A.H. & van der Heide, C. Martijn & Heijman, Wim J.M. & Opdam, Paul F.M.
2012, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-10 Transdisciplinarity: Between mainstreaming and marginalization
by Jahn, Thomas & Bergmann, Matthias & Keil, Florian
- 11-20 The economic influence of community-based dolphin watching on a local economy in a developing country: Implications for conservation
by Mustika, Putu Liza Kusuma & Birtles, Alastair & Welters, Riccardo & Marsh, Helene
- 21-31 Directional heterogeneity in WTP models for environmental valuation
by Schaafsma, Marije & Brouwer, Roy & Rose, John
- 32-43 The physical dimension of international trade, part 2: Indirect global resource flows between 1962 and 2005
by Dittrich, Monika & Bringezu, Stefan & Schütz, Helmut