Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
2015, Volume 113, Issue C
- 85-96 Compensation and Rewards for Environmental Services (CRES) and efficient design of contracts in developing countries. Behavioral insights from a natural field experiment
by Clot, Sophie & Andriamahefazafy, Fano & Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Méral, Philippe
- 97-105 Harvesting benefits from habitat restoration: Influence of landscape position on economic benefits to pheasant hunters
by Knoche, Scott & Lupi, Frank & Suiter, Ashley
- 106-113 Transport transitions in Copenhagen: Comparing the cost of cars and bicycles
by Gössling, Stefan & Choi, Andy S.
- 114-125 Exploring sprawl: Results from an economic agent-based model of land and housing markets
by Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret
2015, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-13 Towards sustainability in agro-forest systems? Grazing intensity, soil degradation and the socioeconomic profile of rural communities in Italy
by Salvati, Luca & Carlucci, Margherita
- 14-24 Strict versus mixed-use protected areas: Guatemala's Maya Biosphere Reserve
by Blackman, Allen
- 25-35 Towards more accurate and policy relevant footprint analyses: Tracing fine-scale socio-environmental impacts of production to consumption
by Godar, Javier & Persson, U. Martin & Tizado, E. Jorge & Meyfroidt, Patrick
- 36-44 Strong sustainability, critical natural capital and the capability approach
by Pelenc, Jérôme & Ballet, Jérôme
- 45-52 Carbon, climate, and economic breakeven times for biofuel from woody biomass from managed forests
by Withers, Mitch R. & Malina, Robert & Barrett, Steven R.H.
- 53-67 Willingness to pay for unfamiliar public goods: Preserving cold-water coral in Norway
by Aanesen, Margrethe & Armstrong, Claire & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Falk-Petersen, Jannike & Hanley, Nick & Navrud, Ståle
- 68-77 Alien invasions and livelihoods: Economic benefits of invasive Australian Red Claw crayfish in Jamaica
by Pienkowski, Thomas & Williams, Sophie & McLaren, Kurt & Wilson, Byron & Hockley, Neal
- 78-85 Watering the farm: Comparing organic and conventional irrigation water use in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
by Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Zuo, Alec & Loch, Adam
- 86-97 Mindful capability
by Mabsout, Ramzi
- 98-109 A behavioral model of collective action in artisanal and small-scale gold mining
by Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrián & Arango, Santiago & Villegas-Palacio, Clara
- 110-115 Microeconomic degrowth: The case of Community Supported Agriculture
by Bloemmen, Marjolijn & Bobulescu, Roxana & Le, Nhu Tuyen & Vitari, Claudio
- 116-128 Monetary accounting of ecosystem services: A test case for Limburg province, the Netherlands
by Remme, Roy P. & Edens, Bram & Schröter, Matthias & Hein, Lars
- 129-140 Effects of environmental regulation on actual and expected profitability
by Rassier, Dylan G. & Earnhart, Dietrich
- 141-149 Nutrient prices and concentrations in Midwestern agricultural watersheds
by Sohngen, Brent & King, Kevin W. & Howard, Gregory & Newton, John & Forster, D. Lynn
- 150-160 Pollution havens and the trade in toxic chemicals: Evidence from U.S. trade flows
by Tang, John P.
- 164-169 Towards a fair, constructive and consistent criticism of all valuation languages: Comment on Kallis et al. (2013)
by Gsottbauer, Elisabeth & Logar, Ivana & van den Bergh, Jeroen
2015, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-11 The value of environmental status signaling
by Delgado, Michael S. & Harriger, Jessica L. & Khanna, Neha
- 12-22 What influences the probability of wind farm planning approval: Evidence from Ireland
by van Rensburg, Thomas M. & Kelley, Hugh & Jeserich, Nadine
- 23-28 Valuing map validation: The need for rigorous land cover map accuracy assessment in economic valuations of ecosystem services
by Foody, G.M.
- 29-47 Dynamics of energy transitions under changing socioeconomic, technological and climate conditions in Northwest Germany
by Ruth, Matthias & Özgün, Onur & Wachsmuth, Jakob & Gößling-Reisemann, Stefan
- 48-57 Recreational diver preferences for reef fish attributes: Economic implications of future change
by Gill, David A. & Schuhmann, Peter W. & Oxenford, Hazel A.
- 58-64 Evaluation of the environmental impact of weekly food consumption in different socio-economic households in Australia using environmentally extended input–output analysis
by Reynolds, Christian John & Piantadosi, Julia & Buckley, Jonathan David & Weinstein, Philip & Boland, John
- 65-75 The potential of Industrial Ecology in agri-food clusters (AFCs): A case study based on valorisation of auxiliary materials
by Simboli, Alberto & Taddeo, Raffaella & Morgante, Anna
- 76-85 A stated preference valuation of the non-market benefits of pollination services in the UK
by Breeze, T.D. & Bailey, A.P. & Potts, S.G. & Balcombe, K.G.
- 86-99 What are shared and social values of ecosystems?
by Kenter, Jasper O. & O'Brien, Liz & Hockley, Neal & Ravenscroft, Neil & Fazey, Ioan & Irvine, Katherine N. & Reed, Mark S. & Christie, Michael & Brady, Emily & Bryce, Rosalind & Church, Andrew & Cooper, Nigel & Davies, Althea & Evely, Anna & Everard, Mark & Fish, Robert & Fisher, Janet A. & Jobstvogt, Niels & Molloy, Claire & Orchard-Webb, Johanne & Ranger, Susan & Ryan, Mandy & Watson, Verity & Williams, Susan
- 100-110 Taking the sting out of Little Fire Ant in Hawaii
by Lee, Donna J. & Motoki, Michael & Vanderwoude, Casper & Nakamoto, Stuart T. & Leung, PingSun
- 111-120 Governing complex commons — The role of communication for experimental learning and coordinated management
by Lindahl, Therese & Bodin, Örjan & Tengö, Maria
2015, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-10 The materiality of the immaterial
by Piaggio, Matías & Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio
- 11-14 Product as process — Commodities in mechanic and organic ontology
by Ims, Knut J. & Jakobsen, Ove D. & Zsolnai, Laszlo
- 15-27 Operationalizing an ecosystem services-based approach using Bayesian Belief Networks: An application to riparian buffer strips
by McVittie, Alistair & Norton, Lisa & Martin-Ortega, Julia & Siameti, Ioanna & Glenk, Klaus & Aalders, Inge
- 28-35 ‘Constant’ rebound effects in domestic heating: Developing a cross-sectional method
by Galvin, Ray
- 36-50 The determinants of private flood mitigation measures in Germany — Evidence from a nationwide survey
by Osberghaus, Daniel
- 61-70 An empirical analysis of joint residential electricity efficiency gains within and across end uses: implications for demand-side management
by Bouhou, Nour-El Imane & Blackhurst, Michael F. & Torres, Pamela
- 71-80 ‘Growing your own’: A multi-level modelling approach to understanding personal food growing trends and motivations in Europe
by Church, A. & Mitchell, R. & Ravenscroft, N. & Stapleton, L.M.
- 81-88 Biodiversity offset markets: What are they really? An empirical approach to wetland mitigation banking
by Vaissière, Anne-Charlotte & Levrel, Harold
- 89-97 An ecological economic assessment of risk-reducing effects of species diversity in managed grasslands
by Finger, Robert & Buchmann, Nina
- 98-105 Valuing the Barmah–Millewa Forest and in stream river flows: A spatial heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent (SHAC) approach
by Tapsuwan, Sorada & Polyakov, Maksym & Bark, Rosalind & Nolan, Martin
- 106-118 Renewable electricity producing technologies and metal depletion: A sensitivity analysis using the EROI
by Fizaine, Florian & Court, Victor
- 119-133 Relocation or reallocation: Impacts of differentiated energy saving regulation on manufacturing industries in China
by Zhu, Junming & Ruth, Matthias
- 134-140 Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina
by Choumert, Johanna & Phélinas, Pascale
- 141-153 The job generation impacts of expanding industrial cogeneration
by Baer, Paul & Brown, Marilyn A. & Kim, Gyungwon
2015, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-8 Motivations for implementing environmental management practices in Indian industries
by Singh, Neelam & Jain, Suresh & Sharma, Prateek
- 9-16 100 percent reserve banking: A critical review of green perspectives
by Dittmer, Kristofer
- 17-25 Understanding how income influences willingness to pay for joint programs: A more equitable value measure for the less wealthy
by Breffle, William S. & Eiswerth, Mark E. & Muralidharan, Daya & Thornton, Jeffrey
- 26-33 The power of environmental indifference. A critical discourse analysis of a collaboration of tourism firms
by Nilsen, Heidi Rapp & Ellingsen, May-Britt
- 34-40 Metaphor as a mechanism of global climate change governance: A study of international policies, 1992–2012
by Shaw, Christopher & Nerlich, Brigitte
- 41-58 The fragility of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Revisiting the hypothesis with Chinese data via an “Extreme Bound Analysis”
by Yang, Haisheng & He, Jie & Chen, Shaoling
- 59-70 Where is the value in valuing pollination ecosystem services to agriculture?
by Melathopoulos, Andony P. & Cutler, G. Christopher & Tyedmers, Peter
- 71-79 The Vermont Common Assets Trust: An institution for sustainable, just and efficient resource allocation
by Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert & Flomenhoft, Gary & Kirk, Daniel
- 80-80 Publisher's Note
by Rode, Julian & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Krause, Torsten
- 93-100 The Kenneth E. Boulding Memorial Award 2014
by Victor, Peter A.
- 101-108 The unfinished journey of ecological economics
by Nadeau, Robert L.
- 109-121 Bigger cakes with fewer ingredients? A comparison of material use of the world economy
by Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael
- 122-129 Actions and intentions to pay for climate change mitigation: Environmental concern and the role of economic factors
by Dienes, Christian
- 130-141 ‘Yes-in-my-backyard’: Spatial differences in the valuation of forest services and local co-benefits for carbon markets in México
by Balderas Torres, Arturo & MacMillan, Douglas C. & Skutsch, Margaret & Lovett, Jon C.
- 142-149 Connecting net energy with the price of energy and other goods and services
by Herendeen, Robert A.
- 150-160 Unraveling the effects of environmental outcomes and processes on financial performance: A non-linear approach
by Misani, Nicola & Pogutz, Stefano
- 161-174 Ecosystem services and economic development in Austrian agricultural landscapes — The impact of policy and climate change scenarios on trade-offs and synergies
by Kirchner, Mathias & Schmidt, Johannes & Kindermann, Georg & Kulmer, Veronika & Mitter, Hermine & Prettenthaler, Franz & Rüdisser, Johannes & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Schönhart, Martin & Strauss, Franziska & Tappeiner, Ulrike & Tasser, Erich & Schmid, Erwin
- 175-185 Leaving oil underground in Ecuador: The Yasuní-ITT initiative from a multi-criteria perspective
by Vallejo, María Cristina & Burbano, Rafael & Falconí, Fander & Larrea, Carlos
- 186-193 Explaining the economic ‘irrationality’ of farmers' land use behaviour: The role of productivist attitudes and non-pecuniary benefits
by Howley, Peter & Buckley, Cathal & O Donoghue, Cathal & Ryan, Mary
- 194-202 Unraveling the veil of fuzziness: A thick description of sustainability economics
by Remig, Moritz C.
- 203-210 Identifying the role of final consumption in structural path analysis: An application to water uses
by Llop, Maria & Ponce-Alifonso, Xavier
- 211-221 Towards a thick understanding of sustainability transitions — Linking transition management, capabilities and social practices
by Rauschmayer, Felix & Bauler, Tom & Schäpke, Niko
- 222-233 A framework for guiding the management of urban stream health
by Millington, H.K. & Lovell, J.E. & Lovell, C.A.K.
2014, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-7 Economic incentives and natural resource management among small-scale farmers: Addressing the missing link
by Getnet, Kindie & Pfeifer, Catherine & MacAlister, Charlotte
- 8-17 Wasteland energy-scapes: A comparative energy flow analysis of India's biofuel and biomass economies
by Baka, Jennifer & Bailis, Robert
- 18-27 The complex role of attitudes toward science in pro-environmental consumption in the Nordic countries
by Vainio, Annukka & Paloniemi, Riikka
- 28-35 The culturality of ecosystem services. Emphasizing process and transformation
by Pröpper, Michael & Haupts, Felix
- 36-48 Socio-cultural valuation of ecosystem services: uncovering the links between values, drivers of change, and human well-being
by Iniesta-Arandia, Irene & García-Llorente, Marina & Aguilera, Pedro A. & Montes, Carlos & Martín-López, Berta
- 49-58 Adoption of greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture: An analysis of dairy farmers' perceptions and adoption behaviour
by Glenk, Klaus & Eory, Vera & Colombo, Sergio & Barnes, Andrew
- 59-67 Dependence on environmental resources and implications for household welfare: Evidence from the Kalahari drylands, South Africa
by Thondhlana, Gladman & Muchapondwa, Edwin
- 68-78 Estimating stocks and flows of nitrogen: Application of dynamic nutrient balance to European agriculture
by Kuosmanen, Natalia
- 79-90 Using Choice Modeling to estimate the effects of environmental improvements on local development: When the purpose modifies the tool
by Guimarães, Mª. Helena & Madureira, Lívia & Nunes, Luís Catela & Santos, José Lima & Sousa, Carlos & Boski, Tomasz & Dentinho, Tomaz
- 91-103 Investigating fishers' preferences for the design of marine Payments for Environmental Services schemes
by Barr, Rhona F. & Mourato, Susana
- 104-114 Aldo Leopold's unrealized proposals to rethink economics
by Lin, Qi Feng
- 115-123 Perceptions of the services provided by pond fish farming in Lorraine (France)
by Blayac, Thierry & Mathé, Syndhia & Rey-Valette, Hélène & Fontaine, Pascal
- 124-135 Measuring the environmental cost of hypocrisy
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Sims, Charles & Anderson, Elliot Jordan
- 136-149 Extending the concept of the resource curse: Natural resources and public spending on health
by Cockx, Lara & Francken, Nathalie
- 150-161 Green tangible investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation
by Antonietti, Roberto & Marzucchi, Alberto
- 162-170 Present bias predicts participation in payments for environmental services: Evidence from a behavioral experiment in Uganda
by Clot, Sophie & Stanton, Charlotte Y.
- 171-179 Fukushima and the preference for nuclear power in Europe: Evidence from subjective well-being data
by Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp
- 180-190 Food labeling and eco-friendly consumption: Experimental evidence from a Belgian supermarket
by Vlaeminck, Pieter & Jiang, Ting & Vranken, Liesbet
- 191-199 Potentials for prosperity without growth: Ecological sustainability, social inclusion and the quality of life in 38 countries
by Fritz, Martin & Koch, Max
- 200-207 The water footprint of the Spanish agricultural sector: 1860–2010
by Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana
- 208-214 The strange case of cultural services: Limits of the ecosystem services paradigm
by Winthrop, Robert H.
- 215-228 A gravity model of virtual water trade
by Fracasso, Andrea
- 229-241 Valuing conservation benefits of an offshore marine protected area
by Börger, Tobias & Hattam, Caroline & Burdon, Daryl & Atkins, Jonathan P. & Austen, Melanie C.
- 242-256 Happy for how long? How social capital and economic growth relate to happiness over time
by Bartolini, Stefano & Sarracino, Francesco
- 257-265 Ecosystem services concepts and approaches in conservation: Just a rhetorical tool?
by Fisher, Janet A. & Brown, Katrina
2014, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-12 Does environmental concern change the tragedy of the commons? Factors affecting energy saving behaviors and electricity usage
by Ohler, Adrienne M. & Billger, Sherrilyn M.
- 13-21 Integrating the planetary boundaries and global catastrophic risk paradigms
by Baum, Seth D. & Handoh, Itsuki C.
- 22-38 Blue carbon: Knowledge gaps, critical issues, and novel approaches
by Thomas, Sebastian
- 39-50 Environmental policy when pollutive consumption is sensitive to advertising: Norms versus status
by Gsottbauer, Elisabeth & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 51-58 Negative income effect on perception of long-term environmental risk
by Lo, Alex Y.
- 59-64 Group certification supports an increase in the diversity of sustainable agriculture network–rainforest alliance certified coffee producers in Brazil
by Pinto, Luís Fernando Guedes & Gardner, Toby & McDermott, Constance L. & Ayub, Karim Omar Lara
- 65-75 Linking ecosystem services with the constituents of human well-being for poverty alleviation in eastern Himalayas
by Sandhu, Harpinder & Sandhu, Sukhbir
- 76-83 Green hypocrisy?: Environmental attitudes and residential space heating expenditure
by Lange, Ian & Moro, Mirko & Traynor, Laura
- 84-93 Simulating the impact of new industries on the economy: The case of biorefining in Australia
by Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & Ely, Rômulo Neves & Dietzenbacher, Erik
- 94-103 Identifying the drivers of environmental risk through a model integrating substance flow and input–output analysis
by Chen, Pi-Cheng & Crawford-Brown, Douglas & Chang, Chi-Hui & Ma, Hwong-wen
- 104-113 When ignorance is not bliss: Pest control decisions involving beneficial insects
by Grogan, Kelly A.
- 114-121 What value São Pedro's procession? Ecosystem services from local people's perceptions
by de Oliveira, Luiz Eduardo Chimello & Berkes, Fikret
- 122-132 Protected area acquisition costs show economies of scale with area
by Kim, Taeyoung & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Larson, Eric R. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 133-144 Optimal investment in ecological rehabilitation under climate change
by Leroux, Anke D. & Whitten, Stuart M.
- 145-156 Comparing instrumental and deliberative paradigms underpinning the assessment of social values for cultural ecosystem services
by Raymond, Christopher M. & Kenter, Jasper O. & Plieninger, Tobias & Turner, Nancy J. & Alexander, Karen A.
- 157-162 Managing apparent competition between the feral pigs and native foxes of Santa Cruz Island
by Melstrom, Richard T.
- 163-176 Waste prevention and social preferences: the role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivations
by Cecere, Grazia & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano
- 177-184 Buen Vivir (living well) in Ecuador: Community and environmental satisfaction without household material prosperity?
by Guardiola, Jorge & García-Quero, Fernando
- 185-194 Cross Compliance as payment for public goods? Understanding EU and US agricultural policies
by Meyer, Claas & Matzdorf, Bettina & Müller, Klaus & Schleyer, Christian
- 195-205 Determinants of trip choice, satisfaction and loyalty in an eco-tourism destination: a modelling study on the Shiretoko Peninsula, Japan
by Romão, João & Neuts, Bart & Nijkamp, Peter & Shikida, Asami
- 206-215 What makes people seal the green power deal? — Customer segmentation based on choice experiment in Germany
by Tabi, Andrea & Hille, Stefanie Lena & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 216-229 Risk preferences and purchase of energy-efficient technologies in the residential sector
by Qiu, Yueming & Colson, Gregory & Grebitus, Carola
- 230-241 The inverted pyramid: A neo-Ricardian view on the economy–environment relationship
by Kemp-Benedict, Eric
- 242-248 Insiders, outsiders, and the role of local enforcement in forest management: An example from Tanzania
by Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Ngeleza, Guyslain & Lokina, Razack B.
- 249-258 Protected areas, local governments, and strategic interactions: The case of the ICMS-Ecológico in the Brazilian state of Paraná
by Sauquet, Alexandre & Marchand, Sébastien & Féres, José Gustavo
- 259-265 The raw and the carved: Shipping costs and ivory smuggling
by Moyle, Brendan
- 266-275 Transaction network analysis for studying Local Exchange Trading Systems (LETS): Research potentials and limitations
by Fraňková, Eva & Fousek, Jan & Kala, Lukáš & Labohý, Jan
- 276-286 Green goals and full employment: Are they compatible?
by Antal, Miklós
- 287-298 Modeling economic and carbon consequences of a shift to wood-based energy in a rural ‘cluster’; a network analysis in southeast Alaska
by Saah, David & Patterson, Trista & Buchholz, Thomas & Ganz, David & Albert, David & Rush, Keith
- 299-309 The Political Transaction Costs and Uncertainties of Establishing Environmental Rights
by Krutilla, Kerry & Alexeev, Alexander
- 310-320 What matters and why? Ecosystem services and their bundled qualities
by Klain, Sarah C. & Satterfield, Terre A. & Chan, Kai M.A.
- 321-332 Benefits and costs of deforestation by smallholders: Implications for forest conservation and climate policy
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Milne, Sarah & Gonzalez, Ricardo & Tacconi, Luca
- 333-346 Natural disasters' impact, factors of resilience and development: A meta-analysis of the macroeconomic literature
by Lazzaroni, Sara & van Bergeijk, Peter A.G.
- 347-365 Policy design and technological substitution: Investigating the REACH regulation in an agent-based model
by Arfaoui, Nabila & Brouillat, Eric & Saint Jean, Maïder
- 366-377 Assessing the value of the Central Everglades Planning Project (CEPP) in Everglades restoration: An ecosystem service approach
by Richardson, Leslie & Keefe, Kelly & Huber, Christopher & Racevskis, Laila & Reynolds, Gregg & Thourot, Scott & Miller, Ian
- 378-391 Developing an analytical framework for reconstructing the scalar reorganization of water governance as institutional change: The case of Southern Spain
by Thiel, Andreas
- 392-401 A ZEN approach to post-2015 development goals for Asia and the Pacific
by Brooks, Douglas H. & Joshi, Kaushal & McArthur, John W. & Rhee, Changyong & Wan, Guanghua
- 402-410 Environmental decentralization and political centralization
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R.
- 411-421 Modelling market diffusion of electric vehicles with real world driving data — Part I: Model structure and validation
by Plötz, Patrick & Gnann, Till & Wietschel, Martin
- 422-430 Material transfer agreements: An economic and econometric analysis
by Onofri, Laura
- 431-437 Sweet dreams (are made of cellulose): Sociotechnical imaginaries of second-generation bioenergy in the global debate
by Kuchler, Magdalena
- 438-446 Towards global voluntary standards: Questioning the effectiveness in attaining conservation goals
by Ruysschaert, Denis & Salles, Denis
- 447-456 Applying Q-methodology to select and define attributes for non-market valuation: A case study from Northwest Wyoming, United States
by Armatas, Christopher A. & Venn, Tyron J. & Watson, Alan E.
- 457-468 The second generation of ecological economics: How far has the apple fallen from the tree?
by Plumecocq, Gaël
- 469-481 Complementarity of socio-economic and emergy evaluation of agricultural production systems: The case of Slovenian dairy sector
by Jaklič, Tina & Juvančič, Luka & Kavčič, Stane & Debeljak, Marko
- 482-493 Cooperation in common property regimes under extreme drought conditions: Empirical evidence from the use of pooled transferable quotas in Spanish irrigation systems
by Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio
- 494-509 Regional variation in environmental inequality: Industrial air toxics exposure in U.S. cities
by Zwickl, Klara & Ash, Michael & Boyce, James K.
2014, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-11 Sustainable harvest of a native species and control of an invasive species: A bioeconomic model of a commercial fishery invaded by a space competitor
by Frésard, Marjolaine & Ropars-Collet, Carole
- 12-32 Who rebounds most? Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for different UK socioeconomic groups
by Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve & Druckman, Angela & Firth, Steven K. & Jackson, Tim
- 44-55 Give and take: How the funding of adaptation to climate change can improve the donor's terms-of-trade
by Schenker, Oliver & Stephan, Gunter
- 56-68 Weather conditions and outdoor recreation: A study of New England ski areas
by Beaudin, Laura & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 69-82 Environmental justice and air pollution: A case study on Italian provinces
by Germani, Anna Rita & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina
- 83-90 A flexible ecosystem services proto-typology based on public opinion
by Stapleton, L.M. & Hanna, P. & Ravenscroft, N. & Church, A.
- 91-104 Understanding the heterogeneity of social preferences for fire prevention management
by Varela, Elsa & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Soliño, Mario
- 105-111 Nested open systems: An important concept for applying ecological footprint analysis to sustainable development assessment
by Ferng, Jiun-Jiun
- 112-123 The impact of environmental policy instruments on innovation: A review of energy and automotive industry studies
by Bergek, Anna & Berggren, Christian
- 124-131 Project evaluation with democratic decision-making: What does cost–benefit analysis really measure?
by Nyborg, Karine
- 132-140 Understanding the shadow impacts of investment and divestment decisions: Adapting economic input–output models to calculate biophysical factors of financial returns
by Ritchie, J. & Dowlatabadi, H.
- 141-154 Towards a more inclusive and precautionary indicator of global sustainability
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Burke, Paul J.
- 155-166 Bioenergy and rural development: The role of agroforestry in a Tanzanian village economy
by Faße, Anja & Winter, Etti & Grote, Ulrike
- 167-173 Capitalist diversity and de-growth trajectories to steady-state economies
by Buch-Hansen, Hubert
- 174-185 A dynamic bio-economic model for community management of goat and oak forests in Zagros, Iran
by Soltani, Arezoo & Sankhayan, Prem L. & Hofstad, Ole
- 186-194 Perverse incentives in fishery management: The case of the defeso in the Brazilian Amazon
by Corrêa, Maria Angélica de Almeida & Kahn, James R. & Freitas, Carlos Edwar de Carvalho
- 195-203 Integrating agricultural pest biocontrol into forecasts of energy biomass production
by Skevas, T. & Swinton, S.M. & Meehan, T.D. & Kim, T.N. & Gratton, C. & Egbendewe-Mondzozo, A.
- 204-213 Climate change and farm-level adaptation decisions and strategies in drought-prone and groundwater-depleted areas of Bangladesh: an empirical investigation
by Alauddin, Mohammad & Sarker, Md Abdur Rashid
2014, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-10 Do government ideology and fragmentation matter for reducing CO2-emissions? Empirical evidence from OECD countries
by Garmann, Sebastian
- 11-18 Ecological economics, Marxism, and technological progress: Some explorations of the conceptual foundations of theories of ecologically unequal exchange
by Hornborg, Alf
- 19-30 Linkages between landscapes and human well-being: An empirical exploration with short interviews
by Bieling, Claudia & Plieninger, Tobias & Pirker, Heidemarie & Vogl, Christian R.
- 31-39 Willingness to pay of committed citizens: A field experiment
by Ami, Dominique & Aprahamian, Frédéric & Chanel, Olivier & Joulé, Robert-Vincent & Luchini, Stéphane
- 40-47 Zero discounting can compensate future generations for climate damage
by Davidson, Marc D.
- 48-54 The impact of changing rainfall variability on resource-dependent wealth dynamics
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Santos, Paulo
- 55-66 Energy savings and the rebound effect with multiple energy services and efficiency correlation
by Ghosh, Neal K. & Blackhurst, Michael F.
- 67-77 Activism mobilising science
by Conde, Marta
- 78-88 On the empirical content of carbon leakage criteria in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
by Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J.
- 89-96 Smarter than metering? Coupling smart meters and complementary currencies to reinforce the motivation of households for energy savings
by Joachain, Hélène & Klopfert, Frédéric
- 97-105 Markets in environmental governance — From theory to practice
by Vatn, Arild
- 106-117 Product level embodied carbon flows in bilateral trade
by Sato, Misato
- 118-123 Do conservation auctions crowd out voluntary environmentally friendly activities?
by Kits, Gerda J. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Boxall, Peter C.
- 124-129 Inequality and rules in the governance of water resources
by Marchiori, Carmen
- 130-138 Is eco-village/urban village the future of a degrowth society? An urban planner's perspective
by Xue, Jin
- 139-153 Linking common property resource management to human capital outcomes
by Ranjan, Ram
- 154-165 Economic drivers of biological invasions: A worldwide, bio-geographic analysis
by Dalmazzone, Silvana & Giaccaria, Sergio
- 166-176 Why do farmers join Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES) schemes? An Assessment of PES water scheme participation in Brazil
by Zanella, Matheus A. & Schleyer, Christian & Speelman, Stijn
- 177-184 Pluralising climate change solutions? Views held and voiced by participants at the international climate change negotiations
by Nasiritousi, Naghmeh & Hjerpe, Mattias & Buhr, Katarina
- 185-192 Negative externalities in cropping decisions: Private versus common land
by Benito-Ostolaza, J.M. & Ezcurra, R. & Osés-Eraso, N.
- 193-203 Wind farms — Where and how to place them? A choice experiment approach to measure consumer preferences for characteristics of wind farm establishments in Sweden
by Ek, Kristina & Persson, Lars
- 204-210 Conservation through intensification? The effects of plantations on natural forests
by Heilmayr, Robert
- 211-219 Patterns of change in material use and material efficiency in the successor states of the former Soviet Union
by West, James & Schandl, Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin & Kovanda, Jan & Hak, Tomas
- 220-232 Toward a neoclassical theory of sustainable consumption: Eight golden age propositions
by Saunders, Harry D.
- 233-239 Controlling non-additional credits from nutrient management in water quality trading programs through eligibility baseline stringency
by Ribaudo, Marc & Savage, Jeffrey
- 240-253 Beyond environmental and ecological economics: Proposal for an economic sociology of the environment
by Gendron, Corinne
- 254-264 The effect of ISO 14001 on environmental regulatory compliance in China
by McGuire, William
- 265-273 Land-based greenhouse gas emission offset and leakage discounting
by Kim, Man-Keun & Peralta, Denis & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 274-283 The If, How and Where of assessing sustainable resource use
by Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias & Barkemeyer, Ralf
- 284-291 Valuing tradeoffs between agricultural production and wetland condition in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region
by Bostian, Moriah B. & Herlihy, Alan T.
- 292-305 Wild food in Europe: A synthesis of knowledge and data of terrestrial wild food as an ecosystem service
by Schulp, C.J.E. & Thuiller, W. & Verburg, P.H.
- 306-318 An Empirical Study of the Determinants of Green Party Voting
by Schumacher, Ingmar
- 319-329 Prioritizing payment for environmental services: Using nonmarket benefits and costs for optimal selection
by Duke, Joshua M. & Dundas, Steven J. & Johnston, Robert J. & Messer, Kent D.
- 330-341 Explaining the rank order of invasive plants by stakeholder groups
by Touza, Julia & Pérez-Alonso, Alicia & Chas-Amil, María L. & Dehnen-Schmutz, Katharina
- 342-349 An updated biodiversity nonuse value function for use in climate change integrated assessment models
by Brooks, Wesley R. & Newbold, Stephen C.
2014, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-11 Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions
by Hermannsson, Kristinn & McIntyre, Stuart G.
- 12-21 Ukraine and the great biofuel potential? A political material flow analysis
by Schaffartzik, Anke & Plank, Christina & Brad, Alina
- 22-32 The ecosystem service cascade: Further developing the metaphor. Integrating societal processes to accommodate social processes and planning, and the case of bioenergy
by Spangenberg, Joachim H. & von Haaren, Christina & Settele, Josef
- 33-49 Sustainability of the Dry Forest in Androy: A Viability Analysis
by Andrés-Domenech, Pablo & Saint-Pierre, Patrick & Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Zaccour, Georges
- 50-60 Wildlife corridor market design: An experimental analysis of the impact of project selection criteria and bidding flexibility
by Iftekhar, M.S. & Tisdell, J.G.
- 61-72 There is no silver bullet: The value of diversification in planning invasive species surveillance
by Yemshanov, Denys & Koch, Frank H. & Lu, Bo & Lyons, D. Barry & Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Scarr, Taylor & Koehler, Klaus
- 73-79 Mindfulness and sustainability
by Ericson, Torgeir & Kjønstad, Bjørn Gunaketu & Barstad, Anders