2010, Volume 69, Issue 11
- 2108-2115 Designing spatially explicit incentive programs for habitat conservation: A case study of the Bicknell's thrush wintering grounds
by Kerchner, Charles & Honzák, Miroslav & Kemkes, Robin & Richardson, Amanda & Townsend, Jason & Rimmer, Christopher C.
- 2116-2126 Understanding the impacts of Costa Rica's PES: Are we asking the right questions?
by Daniels, Amy E. & Bagstad, Kenneth & Esposito, Valerie & Moulaert, Azur & Rodriguez, Carlos Manuel
- 2127-2139 Why and how much are firms willing to invest in ecosystem services from tropical forests? A comparison of international and Costa Rican firms
by Koellner, Thomas & Sell, Joachim & Navarro, Guillermo
- 2140-2150 Investing in human and natural capital: An alternative paradigm for sustainable development in Awassa, Ethiopia
by Reynolds, Travis W. & Farley, Joshua & Huber, Candice
- 2151-2157 Valuing the environmental externalities of oasis farming in Left Banner, Alxa, China
by Wei, Yongping & White, Robert & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian
- 2158-2172 Goal programming synthetic indicators: An application for sustainable tourism in Andalusian coastal counties
by Blancas, Francisco J. & Caballero, Rafael & González, Mercedes & Lozano-Oyola, Macarena & Pérez, Fátima
- 2173-2182 Between estimates of the emissions-income elasticity
by Stern, David I.
- 2183-2190 The demand for earmarking: Results from a focus group study
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Aasen, Marianne
- 2191-2201 Corruption and the environmental Kuznets Curve: Empirical evidence for sulfur
by Leitão, Alexandra
- 2202-2212 Ecolabeling, consumers' preferences and taxation
by Schumacher, Ingmar
- 2213-2223 The end of economic growth? A contracting threshold hypothesis
by Lawn, Philip & Clarke, Matthew
- 2224-2232 Responsibility and trade emission balances: An evaluation of approaches
by Serrano, Mònica & Dietzenbacher, Erik
- 2233-2243 The effects of wildfire and environmental amenities on property values in northwest Montana, USA
by Stetler, Kyle M. & Venn, Tyron J. & Calkin, David E.
- 2244-2254 Evaluating the impact of regional development policies on future landscape services
by Willemen, Louise & Hein, Lars & Verburg, Peter H.
- 2255-2260 On the causal dynamics between emissions, nuclear energy, renewable energy, and economic growth
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E. & Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 2261-2270 On the relationship between scale, allocation, and distribution
by Malghan, Deepak
- 2271-2278 Can de-growth be considered a policy option? A historical note on Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen and the Club of Rome
by Levallois, Clément
- 2279-2291 Insurance, prevention or just wait and see? Public preferences for water management strategies in the context of climate change
by Glenk, Klaus & Fischer, Anke
- 2292-2302 A value chain analysis of the organic cotton industry: The case of UK retailers and Indian suppliers
by Rieple, Alison & Singh, Rajbir
2010, Volume 69, Issue 10
- 1887-1894 Environmental sustainability as the first principle of distributive justice: Towards an ecological communitarian normative foundation for ecological economics
by Pelletier, Nathan
- 1895-1903 Low discount rates and insignificant environmental values
by Price, Colin
- 1904-1917 Energy use and economic development: A comparative analysis of useful work supply in Austria, Japan, the United Kingdom and the US during 100Â years of economic growth
by Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert & Eisenmenger, Nina & Krausmann, Fridolin & Schandl, Heinz
- 1918-1925 A directional distance function approach to regional environmental-economic assessments
by Macpherson, Alexander J. & Principe, Peter P. & Smith, Elizabeth R.
- 1926-1933 A theoretical model of agrobiodiversity as a supporting service for sustainable agricultural intensification
by Omer, Amani & Pascual, Unai & Russell, Noel
- 1934-1942 Analysis of genuine saving and potential green net national income: Portugal, 1990-2005
by Mota, Rui Pedro & Domingos, Tiago & Martins, Victor
- 1943-1951 Sustainable governance of the agriculture and the Baltic Sea -- Agricultural reforms, food production and curbed eutrophication
by Larsson, Markus & Granstedt, Artur
- 1952-1963 Farming vs forests: Trade-off between agriculture and the extraction of non-timber forest products
by Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Yanagida, John F.
- 1964-1972 The role of ambiguity in the evaluation of the net benefits of the MOSE system in the Venice lagoon
by Fontini, Fulvio & Umgiesser, Georg & Vergano, Lucia
- 1973-1987 Trade-offs between ecosystem services: Water and carbon in a biodiversity hotspot
by Chisholm, Ryan A.
- 1988-1994 Does encouraging the use of wetlands in water quality trading programs make economic sense?
by Heberling, Matthew T. & García, Jorge H. & Thurston, Hale W.
- 1995-2002 Trade, environmental regulations and industrial mobility: An industry-level study of Japan
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 2003-2019 Austria's CO2 responsibility and the carbon content of its international trade
by Muñoz, Pablo & Steininger, Karl W.
- 2020-2026 Valuing marine turtle conservation: A cross-country study in Asian cities
by Jin, Jianjun & Indab, Anabeth & Nabangchang, Orapan & Thuy, Truong Dang & Harder, Dieldre & Subade, Rodelio F.
- 2027-2032 Refuting two claims about virtual water trade
by Ansink, Erik
- 2033-2041 An experimental investigation of revealed environmental concern
by Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J.
- 2042-2043 Christos Zografos and Richard B. Howarth, Editors, Deliberative Ecological Economics, Oxford University Press (2008) ISBN 9780195696974 271 pp.
by Lo, Alex Y.
2010, Volume 69, Issue 9
- 1741-1747 Sustainable de-growth: Mapping the context, criticisms and future prospects of an emergent paradigm
by Martínez-Alier, Joan & Pascual, Unai & Vivien, Franck-Dominique & Zaccai, Edwin
- 1748-1755 Evaluating China's urban environmental sustainability with Data Envelopment Analysis
by Yu, Yan & Wen, Zongguo
- 1756-1764 The (limited) political influence of ecological economics: A case study on Dutch environmental policies
by Boezeman, Daan & Leroy, Pieter & Maas, Rob & Kruitwagen, Sonja
- 1765-1776 Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada
- 1777-1784 Influences of transaction costs in environmental policy
by Coggan, Anthea & Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeff
- 1785-1793 Certified organic agriculture in China and Brazil: Market accessibility and outcomes following adoption
by Oelofse, Myles & Høgh-Jensen, Henning & Abreu, Lucimar S. & Almeida, Gustavo F. & Hui, Qiao Yu & Sultan, Tursinbek & de Neergaard, Andreas
- 1794-1804 The bare necessities: How much household carbon do we really need?
by Druckman, Angela & Jackson, Tim
- 1805-1813 An improved input-output model for energy analysis: A case study of Suzhou
by Liang, Sai & Wang, Can & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 1814-1823 Moral concerns on tradable pollution permits in international environmental agreements
by Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 1824-1837 Public acceptability of personal carbon trading and carbon tax
by Bristow, Abigail L. & Wardman, Mark & Zanni, Alberto M. & Chintakayala, Phani K.
- 1838-1847 The physical dimension of international trade: Part 1: Direct global flows between 1962 and 2005
by Dittrich, Monika & Bringezu, Stefan
- 1848-1857 Peace, health or fortune?: Preferences for chicken traits in rural Benin
by Faustin, Vidogbèna & Adégbidi, Anselme A. & Garnett, Stephen T. & Koudandé, Delphin O. & Agbo, Valentin & Zander, Kerstin K.
- 1858-1868 A framework for classifying and quantifying the natural capital and ecosystem services of soils
by Dominati, Estelle & Patterson, Murray & Mackay, Alec
- 1869-1876 Who bears the environmental burden in China--An analysis of the distribution of industrial pollution sources?
by Ma, Chunbo
- 1877-1882 Regional sustainability in Northern Australia --A quantitative assessment of social, economic and environmental impacts
by Wood, Richard & Garnett, Stephen
- 1883-1884 Magali A. Delmas and Oran R. Young, Editors, Governance for the Environment, New Perspectives, Cambridge University Press (2009) ISBN 0521743001 300 pp
by Frantzeskaki, Niki
- 1884-1884 Debal Deb , Beyond developmentality: constructive inclusive freedom and sustainability, Earthscan, London (2009) ISBN 978-1-84407-712-0 583 pp.
by Gowdy, John & Salman, Aneel
- 1885-1885 Wim Soetaert and Eric J. Vandamme, Editors, Biofuels, Wiley Publishers (2009) ISBN:0470026774X, 256 pp
by Pimentel, David
2010, Volume 69, Issue 8
- 1595-1603 The state of the art of environmental valuation with discrete choice experiments
by Hoyos, David
- 1604-1609 Dimensions and logarithmic function in economics: A short critical analysis
by Mayumi, Kozo & Giampietro, Mario
- 1610-1616 Applying methodological pluralism to wildlife and the economy
by Niraj, Shekhar K. & Dayal, Vikram & Krausman, Paul R.
- 1617-1625 Incidence of forest income on reduction of inequality: Evidence from forest dependent households in milieu of joint forest management
by Das, Nimai
- 1626-1638 User financing in a national payments for environmental services program: Costa Rican hydropower
by Blackman, Allen & Woodward, Richard T.
- 1639-1645 Place oriented ecological footprint analysis -- The case of Israel's grain supply
by Kissinger, Meidad & Gottlieb, Dan
- 1646-1656 The value of urban tree cover: A hedonic property price model in Ramsey and Dakota Counties, Minnesota, USA
by Sander, Heather & Polasky, Stephen & Haight, Robert G.
- 1657-1665 Fat tails, exponents, extreme uncertainty: Simulating catastrophe in DICE
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A. & Bueno, Ramón
- 1666-1674 An economic analysis of Midwestern US criteria pollutant emissions trends from 1970 to 2000
by Tao, Zhining & Hewings, Geoffrey & Donaghy, Kieran
- 1675-1681 Income effects and the inconvenience of private provision of public goods for bads: The case of recycling in Finland
by Huhtala, Anni
- 1682-1694 CO2 emissions of international freight transport and offshoring: Measurement and allocation
by Cadarso, María-Ángeles & López, Luis-Antonio & Gómez, Nuria & Tobarra, María-Ángeles
- 1695-1702 Seeds for livelihood: Crop biodiversity and food production in Ethiopia
by Di Falco, Salvatore & Bezabih, Mintewab & Yesuf, Mahmud
- 1703-1711 Focus: (Re)productivity: Sustainable relations both between society and nature and between the genders
by Biesecker, Adelheid & Hofmeister, Sabine
- 1712-1722 Public participation for sustainability and social learning: Concepts and lessons from three case studies in Europe
by Garmendia, Eneko & Stagl, Sigrid
- 1723-1730 Efficiency of public goods provision in space
by Warziniack, Travis
- 1731-1739 Using ecological indices to measure economic and environmental performance of irrigated agriculture
by Azad, Md A.S. & Ancev, Tihomir
2010, Volume 69, Issue 7
- 1365-1367 Luck or skill? An examination of the Ehrlich-Simon bet
by Kiel, Katherine & Matheson, Victor & Golembiewski, Kevin
- 1368-1372 Bridging theories on environmental governance: Insights from free-market approaches and institutional ecological economics perspectives
by Slavíková, Lenka & Kluvánková-Oravská, Tatiana & Jílková, Jirina
- 1373-1386 How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis
by Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane
- 1387-1388 Ecosystem services valuation in China
by Liu, Shuang & Costanza, Robert
- 1389-1395 Ecosystem services research in China: Progress and perspective
by Zhang, Biao & Li, Wenhua & Xie, Gaodi
- 1396-1404 Total embodied energy requirements and its decomposition in China's agricultural sector
by Cao, Shuyan & Xie, Gaodi & Zhen, Lin
- 1405-1415 Spatial and temporal flows of China's forest resources: Development of a framework for evaluating resource efficiency
by Cheng, Shengkui & Xu, Zengrang & Su, Yun & Zhen, Lin
- 1416-1426 Water conservation of forest ecosystem in Beijing and its value
by Biao, Zhang & Wenhua, Li & Gaodi, Xie & Yu, Xiao
- 1427-1435 Variations in ecosystem service value in response to land use changes in Shenzhen
by Tianhong, Li & Wenkai, Li & Zhenghan, Qian
- 1436-1442 Valuing environmental externalities from rice-wheat farming in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River
by Lv, Yao & Gu, Shu-zhong & Guo, Dong-mei
- 1443-1453 Arable land requirements based on food consumption patterns: Case study in rural Guyuan District, Western China
by Zhen, Lin & Cao, Shuyan & Cheng, Shengkui & Xie, Gaodi & Wei, Yunjie & Liu, Xuelin & Li, Fen
- 1454-1462 Impacts of the Natural Forest Conservation Program on the livelihoods of residents of Northwestern China: Perceptions of residents affected by the program
by Cao, Shixiong & Wang, Xiuqing & Song, Yuezhen & Chen, Li & Feng, Qi
- 1463-1470 Multiple criteria evaluation of ecosystem services for the Ruoergai Plateau Marshes in southwest China
by Zhang, Xiaoyun & Lu, Xianguo
- 1471-1478 Energy quality
by Stern, David I.
- 1479-1487 Valuing ecosystem services on the basis of service-providing units: A potential approach to address the 'endpoint problem' and improve stated preference methods
by Kontogianni, Areti & Luck, Gary W. & Skourtos, Michalis
- 1488-1494 Finding common ground between ecological economics and post-Keynesian economics
by Kronenberg, Tobias
- 1495-1502 Paying the piper and calling the tune?: A meta-regression analysis of the double-dividend hypothesis
by Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas
- 1503-1509 The economics of cropland conversion in Amazonia: The importance of agricultural rent
by Mann, Michael L. & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Bauer, Dana & Gopal, Sucharita & Vera-Diaz, Maria Del Carmen & Nepstad, Daniel & Merry, Frank & Kallay, Jennifer & Amacher, Gregory S.
- 1510-1523 A framework for the assessment of ecosystem goods and services; a case study on lowland floodplains in England
by Posthumus, H. & Rouquette, J.R. & Morris, J. & Gowing, D.J.G. & Hess, T.M.
- 1524-1531 The citizen versus consumer distinction: An exploration of individuals' preferences in Contingent Valuation studies
by Howley, Peter & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal
- 1532-1544 Preferences for site and environmental functions when selecting forthcoming national parks
by Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
- 1545-1552 Decoupling waste generation from economic growth -- A CGE analysis of the Swedish case
by Sjöström, Magnus & Östblom, Göran
- 1553-1560 The role of corporate sustainability performance for economic performance: A firm-level analysis of moderation effects
by Wagner, Marcus
- 1561-1568 Two unannounced environmental tax reforms in the UK: The fuel duty escalator and income tax in the 1990s
by Ekins, Paul & Kleinman, Harold & Bell, Sarah & Venn, Andrew
- 1569-1579 Balancing the use of wetlands for economic well-being and ecological security: The case of the Limpopo wetland in southern Africa
by Jogo, Wellington & Hassan, Rashid
- 1580-1586 Balancing state and volunteer investment in biodiversity monitoring for the implementation of CBD indicators: A French example
by Levrel, Harold & Fontaine, Benoît & Henry, Pierre-Yves & Jiguet, Frédéric & Julliard, Romain & Kerbiriou, Christian & Couvet, Denis
- 1587-1593 Anxiety and technological change -- Explaining the inverted U-curve of sulphur dioxide emissions in late 20th century Finland
by Kunnas, Jan & Myllyntaus, Timo
2010, Volume 69, Issue 6
- 1193-1201 Know, live and let live: Towards a redefinition of the knowledge-based economy -- sustainable development nexus
by Sabau, Gabriela L.
- 1202-1208 Reconciling theory and practice: An alternative conceptual framework for understanding payments for environmental services
by Muradian, Roldan & Corbera, Esteve & Pascual, Unai & Kosoy, Nicolás & May, Peter H.
- 1209-1218 The history of ecosystem services in economic theory and practice: From early notions to markets and payment schemes
by Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & de Groot, Rudolf & Lomas, Pedro L. & Montes, Carlos
- 1219-1227 Ecosystem services: From eye-opening metaphor to complexity blinder
by Norgaard, Richard B.
- 1228-1236 Payments for ecosystem services as commodity fetishism
by Kosoy, Nicolás & Corbera, Esteve
- 1237-1244 Exploring the links between equity and efficiency in payments for environmental services: A conceptual approach
by Pascual, Unai & Muradian, Roldan & Rodríguez, Luis C. & Duraiappah, Anantha
- 1245-1252 An institutional analysis of payments for environmental services
by Vatn, Arild
- 1253-1261 Common pool resource management and PES: Lessons and constraints for water PES in Tanzania
by Fisher, Brendan & Kulindwa, Kassim & Mwanyoka, Iddi & Turner, R. Kerry & Burgess, Neil D.
- 1262-1271 The role of fairness and benefit distribution in community-based Payment for Environmental Services interventions: A case study from Menabe, Madagascar
by Sommerville, Matthew & Jones, Julia P.G. & Rahajaharison, Michael & Milner-Gulland, E.J.
- 1272-1282 Direct conservation payments in the Brazilian Amazon: Scope and equity implications
by Börner, Jan & Wunder, Sven & Wertz-Kanounnikoff, Sheila & Tito, Marcos Rügnitz & Pereira, Ligia & Nascimento, Nathalia
- 1283-1291 Payments for biodiversity conservation in the context of weak institutions: Comparison of three programs from Cambodia
by Clements, Tom & John, Ashish & Nielsen, Karen & An, Dara & Tan, Setha & Milner-Gulland, E.J.
- 1292-1302 Participation in the world's first clean development mechanism forest project: The role of property rights, social capital and contractual rules
by Gong, Yazhen & Bull, Gary & Baylis, Kathy
- 1303-1312 Comprehensive bioeconomic modelling of multiple harmful non-indigenous species
by Carrasco, L.R. & Mumford, J.D. & MacLeod, A. & Knight, J.D. & Baker, R.H.A.
- 1313-1323 Restoring and managing natural capital towards fostering economic development: Evidence from the Drakensberg, South Africa
by Blignaut, James & Mander, Myles & Schulze, Roland & Horan, Mark & Dickens, Chris & Pringle, Catherine & Mavundla, Khulile & Mahlangu, Isaiah & Wilson, Adrian & McKenzie, Margaret & McKean, Steve
- 1324-1329 Energy savings from tree shade
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 1330-1335 Estimating natural resource harvests: Conjectures?
by Menton, Mary C.S. & Lawrence, Anna & Merry, Frank & Brown, Nick D.
- 1336-1343 Unravelling the argument for bioenergy production in developing countries: A world-economy perspective
by Kuchler, Magdalena
- 1344-1354 The production and allocation of information as a good that is enhanced with increased use
by Kubiszewski, Ida & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert
- 1355-1363 Property rights in UK uplands and the implications for policy and management
by Quinn, C.H. & Fraser, E.D.G. & Hubacek, K. & Reed, M.S.
2010, Volume 69, Issue 5
- 931-936 Facilitating the transition to a steady-state economy: Some macroeconomic fundamentals
by Lawn, Philip
- 937-943 The art of the cognitive war to save the planet
by Antal, Miklós & Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 944-951 Pig genetic resource conservation: The Southern African perspective
by Halimani, T.E. & Muchadeyi, F.C. & Chimonyo, M. & Dzama, K.
- 952-961 Climate change, economics and Buddhism -- Part I: An integrated environmental analysis framework
by Daniels, Peter L.
- 962-972 Climate change, economics and Buddhism -- Part 2: New views and practices for sustainable world economies
by Daniels, Peter L.
- 973-977 Boulding's welfare approach of communicative deliberation
by Kesting, Stefan
- 978-987 Can the concept of ecosystem services be practically applied to improve natural resource management decisions?
by Wainger, Lisa A. & King, Dennis M. & Mack, Richard N. & Price, Elizabeth W. & Maslin, Thomas
- 988-998 Consistent and unbiased carbon dioxide emission multipliers: Performance of Danish emission reductions via external trade
by Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Amores, Antonio F.
- 999-1009 Water and poverty in rural China: Developing an instrument to assess the multiple dimensions of water and poverty
by Cohen, Alasdair & Sullivan, Caroline A.
- 1010-1022 Testing different types of benefit transfer in valuation of ecosystem services: New Zealand winegrowing case studies
by Baskaran, Ramesh & Cullen, Ross & Colombo, Sergio
- 1023-1030 A meta-analysis of contingent valuation forest studies
by Barrio, Melina & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 1031-1042 Reconfiguring an irrigation landscape to improve provision of ecosystem services
by Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D. & Bryan, Brett A. & Summers, David M. & Ginnivan, John
- 1043-1050 Performance-based environmental index weights: Are all metrics created equal?
by Bellenger, Moriah J. & Herlihy, Alan T.
- 1051-1061 Valuing ecosystem services from wetlands restoration in the Mississippi Alluvial Valley
by Jenkins, W. Aaron & Murray, Brian C. & Kramer, Randall A. & Faulkner, Stephen P.
- 1062-1075 Empirical evaluation of agricultural sustainability using composite indicators
by Gómez-Limón, José A. & Sanchez-Fernandez, Gabriela
- 1076-1082 Triple win for trade in renewable resource goods by use of export taxes
by Flaaten, Ola & Schulz, Carl Erik
- 1083-1093 Environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in Canada
by He, Jie & Richard, Patrick
- 1094-1103 Institutional and ecological interplay for successful self-governance of community-based fisheries
by Basurto, Xavier & Coleman, Eric
- 1104-1114 Not irrational but habitual: The importance of "behavioural lock-in" in energy consumption
by Maréchal, Kevin
- 1115-1123 Detecting the 'conservation effect' on the maintenance of natural capital flow in different natural parks
by Petrosillo, Irene & Semeraro, Teodoro & Zurlini, Giovanni
- 1124-1139 Valuing quality changes in Caribbean coastal waters for heterogeneous beach visitors
by Beharry-Borg, Nesha & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 1140-1147 Assessing regional and global water footprints for the UK
by Yu, Yang & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo
- 1148-1158 Global patterns of materials use: A socioeconomic and geophysical analysis
by Steinberger, Julia K. & Krausmann, Fridolin & Eisenmenger, Nina
- 1159-1169 Robust Corporate Social Responsibility investment screening
by Van den Bossche, Filip & Rogge, Nicky & Devooght, Kurt & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 1170-1175 An empirical assessment of U.S. state-level immigration and environmental emissions
by Squalli, Jay
- 1176-1186 One solution for cross-country transport-sustainability evaluation using a modified ELECTRE method
by Bojkovic, Natasa & Anic, Ivan & Pejcic-Tarle, Snezana
- 1187-1188 Geoffrey Heal, When principles pay: Corporate social responsibility and the bottom line , Columbia University Press (2008) ISBN 0231144008 288 pp
by Hoffman, Andrew J.
- 1188-1189 Institutions and Environmental Change: Principal Findings, Applications, and Research Frontiers, Edited by Oran R. Young, Leslie A. King, and Heike Schroeder, The MIT Press, 2008, ISBN 978-0-262-24057-4, Pp. i-xxi; 1-373
by Eggertsson, Thráinn
- 1189-1190 Nicholas Ashford and Charles Caldart , Environmental law, policy and economics: Reclaiming the environmental agenda, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press, Cambridge (2008)
by Reibstein, Rick
- 1190-1191 Tim Jackson , Prosperity without Growth: Economics for a Finite Planet, Earthscan, London (2009)
by Stern, David I.
2010, Volume 69, Issue 4
- 675-679 Economists, time to team up with the ecologists!
by Wam, Hilde Karine
- 680-689 A conservation industry for sustaining natural capital and ecosystem services in agricultural landscapes
by Yang, Wanhong & Bryan, Brett A. & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Ward, John R. & Wells, Geoff & Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D.
- 690-699 Coevolutionary ecological economics
by Kallis, Giorgos & Norgaard, Richard B.
- 700-706 Darwinian coevolution of organizations and the environment
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 707-717 Bridging ecological and social systems coevolution: A review and proposal
by Gual, Miguel A. & Norgaard, Richard B.
- 718-730 New evolutionary foundations: Theoretical requirements for a science of sustainability
by Waring, Timothy M.
- 731-736 Niche construction, co-evolution and biodiversity
by Laland, Kevin N. & Boogert, Neeltje J.
- 737-742 Coevolution, Symbiosis and Sociology
by Hird, Myra J.
- 743-752 Evolving power and environmental policy: Explaining institutional change with group selection
by Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 753-761 The evolution of social and moral behavior: Evolutionary insights for public policy
by Manner, Mikko & Gowdy, John
- 762-769 Notes from the greenhouse world: A study in coevolution, planetary sustainability, and community structure
by Worden, Lee
- 770-778 A coevolutionary understanding of agroenvironmental change: A case-study of a rural community in Brazil
by Moreno-Peñaranda, Raquel & Kallis, Giorgos
- 779-795 The Buddha mushroom: Conservation behavior and the development of institutions in Bhutan
by Brooks, Jeremy S.
- 796-809 Coevolution in water resource development: The vicious cycle of water supply and demand in Athens, Greece
by Kallis, Giorgos
- 810-819 Measuring sustainable welfare: A new approach to the ISEW
by Beça, Pedro & Santos, Rui
- 820-827 Stream ecosystem service markets under no-net-loss regulation
by Doyle, Martin W. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 828-838 An ex ante ecological economic assessment of the benefits arising from marine protected areas designation in the UK
by Hussain, S. Salman & Winrow-Giffin, Alexandra & Moran, Dominic & Robinson, Leonie A. & Fofana, Abdulai & Paramor, Odette A.L. & Frid, Chris L.J.
- 839-847 Assessing the economic viability of alternative water resources in water-scarce regions: Combining economic valuation, cost-benefit analysis and discounting
by Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yiannis
- 848-856 What determines the inclusion in a sustainability stock index?: A panel data analysis for european firms
by Ziegler, Andreas & Schröder, Michael
- 857-867 Valuing cattle on mixed smallholdings in the Eastern Amazon
by Siegmund-Schultze, M. & Rischkowsky, B. & da Veiga, J.B. & King, J.M.
- 868-886 What is the role of openness for China's aggregate industrial SO2 emission?: A structural analysis based on the Divisia decomposition method
by He, Jie
- 887-894 Strategic importance of green water in international crop trade
by Aldaya, M.M. & Allan, J.A. & Hoekstra, A.Y.
- 895-904 The effect of Africanized honey bees on honey production in the United States: An informational approach
by Livanis, Grigorios & Moss, Charles B.
- 905-919 A further inquiry into the Pollution Haven Hypothesis and the Environmental Kuznets Curve
by Kearsley, Aaron & Riddel, Mary
- 920-929 International trade and Austria's livestock system: Direct and hidden carbon emission flows associated with production and consumption of products
by Gavrilova, Olga & Jonas, Matthias & Erb, Karlheinz & Haberl, Helmut
2010, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 445-450 What is sustainability economics?
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin
- 451-458 Private valuation of carbon sequestration in forest plantations
by Guitart, A. Bussoni & Rodriguez, L.C. Estraviz
- 459-468 Sustaining Human Carrying Capacity: A tool for regional sustainability assessment
by Graymore, M.L.M. & Sipe, Neil G. & Rickson, Roy E.
- 469-477 Analysis of the carbon sequestration costs of afforestation and reforestation agroforestry practices and the use of cost curves to evaluate their potential for implementation of climate change mitigation
by Torres, Arturo Balderas & Marchant, Rob & Lovett, Jon C. & Smart, James C.R. & Tipper, Richard
- 478-485 The ecological importance of species and the Noah's Ark problem
by Perry, Neil
- 486-494 The Four-Sector Diagram of Benefits (FSDOB) as a method for evaluating strategic interactions between humans and the environment: The case study of hydrogen fuel cell buses
by Giannantoni, Corrado & Zoli, Mariangela
- 495-501 The joint discourse 'reflexive sustainable development' -- From weak towards strong sustainable development
by Nilsen, Heidi Rapp
- 502-510 Conceptualising uncertainty in environmental decision-making: The example of the EU water framework directive
by Sigel, Katja & Klauer, Bernd & Pahl-Wostl, Claudia
- 511-518 Estimating land degradation risk for agriculture in Italy using an indirect approach
by Salvati, Luca & Carlucci, Margherita
- 519-527 Cost-effective management of invasive species using linear-quadratic control
by Blackwood, Julie & Hastings, Alan & Costello, Christopher
- 528-538 Heterogeneous preferences for water quality attributes: The Case of eutrophication in the Gulf of Finland, the Baltic Sea
by Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa
- 539-552 Regionalization of climatic factors and income indicators for milk production in Honduras
by Lentes, Peter & Peters, Michael & Holmann, Federico
- 553-561 Modelling regional markets for co-produced timber and biofuel
by Korobeinikov, A. & Read, P. & Parshotam, A. & Lermit, J.
- 562-568 The determination of optimal climate policy
by Aaheim, Asbjørn
- 569-578 Cost of potential emerald ash borer damage in U.S. communities, 2009-2019
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Haight, Robert G. & McCullough, Deborah G. & Mercader, Rodrigo J. & Siegert, Nathan W. & Liebhold, Andrew M.
- 579-591 Q methodology to select participants for a stakeholder dialogue on energy options from biomass in the Netherlands
by Cuppen, Eefje & Breukers, Sylvia & Hisschemöller, Matthijs & Bergsma, Emmy
- 592-602 Household income strategies and natural disasters: Dynamic livelihoods in rural Nicaragua
by van den Berg, Marrit
- 603-612 Externalities in an endogenous growth model with social and natural capital
by Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago Neves
- 613-622 Public participation and willingness to cooperate in common-pool resource management: A field experiment with fishing communities in Brazil
by Cavalcanti, Carina & Schläpfer, Felix & Schmid, Bernhard
- 623-631 Sulfur dioxide allowances: Trading and technological progress
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
- 632-640 Invasive species and delaying the inevitable: Valuation evidence from a national survey
by McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C.
- 641-650 On the non-convergence of energy intensities: Evidence from a pair-wise econometric approach
by Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît
- 651-657 Accounting for cultural heritage -- A theoretical and empirical exploration with focus on Swedish reindeer husbandry
by Bostedt, Göran & Lundgren, Tommy
- 658-665 The economics of global light pollution
by Gallaway, Terrel & Olsen, Reed N. & Mitchell, David M.
- 666-672 The cost of carbon abatement through community forest management in Nepal Himalaya
by Karky, Bhaskar Singh & Skutsch, Margaret
- 673-674 "Outliers: the story of success, Malcom Gladwell, 2008, Little, Brown and Company, ISBN: 0316017922, 320 pp"
by van den Belt, Marjan
2009, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 211-222 A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting
by Wiedmann, Thomas
- 223-234 Political economy of climate change, ecological destruction and uneven development
by O'Hara, Phillip Anthony
- 235-243 How not to measure sustainable value (and how one might)
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kuosmanen, Natalia