2012, Volume 74, Issue C
- 34-45 Non-cooperative institutions for sustainable common pool resource management: Application to groundwater
by Madani, Kaveh & Dinar, Ariel
- 46-54 Sustainability of diets: From concepts to governance
by Vinnari, Markus & Tapio, Petri
- 55-63 Efficiency and equity in negotiated resource transfers: Contributions and limitations of trust with limited contracts
by Pfaff, Alexander & Vélez, Maria Alejandra
- 64-70 Additional CO2 emissions from land use change — Forest conservation as a precondition for sustainable production of second generation bioenergy
by Popp, Alexander & Krause, Michael & Dietrich, Jan Philipp & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Leimbach, Marian & Beringer, Tim & Bauer, Nico
- 71-84 Linking NAMEA and Input output for ‘consumption vs. production perspective’ analyses
by Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna
- 85-94 Does one size fit all? Heterogeneity in the valuation of community forestry programs
by Gelo, Dambala & Koch, Steven F.
- 95-103 Sustainable agricultural management contracts: Using choice experiments to estimate the benefits of land preservation and conservation practices
by Duke, Joshua M. & Borchers, Allison M. & Johnston, Robert J. & Absetz, Sarah
- 104-119 Absolute abundance and relative scarcity: Environmental policy with implementation lags
by Di Maria, Corrado & Smulders, Sjak & van der Werf, Edwin
- 120-129 Economic analysis of scenarios for the sustainability of extensive livestock farming in Spain under the CAP
by Franco, Juan Agustín & Gaspar, Paula & Mesias, Francisco Javier
- 130-144 A parsimonious, stacked latent-class methodology for predicting behavioral heterogeneity in terms of life-constraint heterogeneity
by Morey, Edward & Thiene, Mara
- 145-152 Econometric analysis of the determinants of adoption of raising sheep in folds by farmers in the semiarid Loess Plateau of China
by Zhang, Wan-Shou & Li, Feng-Min & Xiong, You-Cai & Xia, Qing
- 153-160 Beyond food production: Ecosystem services provided by home gardens. A case study in Vall Fosca, Catalan Pyrenees, Northeastern Spain
by Calvet-Mir, Laura & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Reyes-García, Victoria
- 161-168 Is there a causal relation between ethanol innovation and the market characteristics of fuels in Brazil?
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 169-176 The viability of local payments for watershed services: Empirical evidence from Matiguás, Nicaragua
by Van Hecken, Gert & Bastiaensen, Johan & Vásquez, William F.
2012, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-6 Uranium reserve, nuclear fuel cycle delusion, CO2 emissions from the sea, and electricity supply: Reflections after the fuel meltdown of the Fukushima Nuclear Power Units
by Mayumi, Kozo & Polimeni, John M.
- 7-18 Personal carbon trading: A critical survey
by Starkey, Richard
- 19-28 Personal carbon trading: A critical survey Part 2: Efficiency and effectiveness
by Starkey, Richard
- 29-36 Redefining payments for environmental services
by Tacconi, Luca
- 37-46 Understanding changes in business strategies regarding biodiversity and ecosystem services
by Houdet, Joël & Trommetter, Michel & Weber, Jacques
- 47-55 Ecotourism and the development of indigenous communities: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Coria, Jessica & Calfucura, Enrique
- 56-65 Ecological restoration programs and payments for ecosystem services as integrated biophysical and socioeconomic processes—China's experience as an example
by Yin, Runsheng & Zhao, Minjuan
- 66-74 Incorporating the value of ecological networks into cost–benefit analysis to improve spatially explicit land-use planning
by Gaaff, Aris & Reinhard, Stijn
- 75-85 Cross-cultural environmental research in New Zealand: Insights for ecological economics research practice
by Hardy, Derrylea J. & Patterson, Murray G.
- 86-92 Environmental poverty, a decomposed environmental Kuznets curve, and alternatives: Sustainability lessons from China
by Liu, Lee
- 93-102 Useful work and information as drivers of economic growth
by Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert U.
- 103-112 An analysis of the world's environment and population dynamics with varying carrying capacity, concerns and skepticism
by Berck, Peter & Levy, Amnon & Chowdhury, Khorshed
- 113-121 The public finance potential of community forestry in Nepal
by Chhetri, Bir Bahadur Khanal & Lund, Jens Friis & Nielsen, Øystein Juul
- 122-132 Learning-by-doing and the costs of a backstop for energy transition and sustainability
by Jouvet, Pierre-André & Schumacher, Ingmar
- 133-141 Which factors influence the expansion of bioenergy? An empirical study of the investment behaviours of German farmers
by Reise, Christian & Musshoff, Oliver & Granoszewski, Karol & Spiller, Achim
- 142-151 Determinants of participation versus consumption in the Nordic Swan eco-labeled market
by Brouhle, Keith & Khanna, Madhu
- 152-157 Global energy modelling — A biophysical approach (GEMBA) part 1: An overview of biophysical economics
by Dale, M. & Krumdieck, S. & Bodger, P.
- 158-167 Global energy modelling — A biophysical approach (GEMBA) Part 2: Methodology
by Dale, M. & Krumdieck, S. & Bodger, P.
- 168-178 Testing participation constraints in contract design for sustainable soil conservation in Ethiopia
by Tesfaye, Abonesh & Brouwer, Roy
- 179-187 The regulation of non-point source pollution and risk preferences: An experimental approach
by Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Requate, Till
- 188-193 Political consumerism and public policy: Good complements against market failures?
by Delacote, Philippe & Montagné-Huck, Claire
- 194-205 A bioeconomic model of trophy hunting
by Naevdal, Eric & Olaussen, Jon Olaf & Skonhoft, Anders
- 206-210 Clarifying protected and utilitarian values of critical capital
by Pearson, Leonie J. & Kashima, Yoshihisa & Pearson, Craig J.
- 211-219 Impacts of carbon-based policy instruments and taxes on tropical deforestation
by Barua, Sepul K. & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari
- 220-227 Prosocial behavior and incentives: Evidence from field experiments in rural Mexico and Tanzania
by Kerr, John & Vardhan, Mamta & Jindal, Rohit
2011, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-4 Sustainability economics, ontology and the capability approach
by Martins, Nuno
- 9-17 Evolution of population-resource dynamics models
by Nagase, Yoko & Uehara, Takuro
- 18-27 Modeling the bio-refinery industry in rural areas: A participatory approach for policy options comparison
by Lopolito, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca & Prosperi, Maurizio & Sisto, Roberta & Stasi, Antonio
- 28-36 The innovation effects of environmental policy instruments — A typical case of the blind men and the elephant?
by Kemp, René & Pontoglio, Serena
- 37-44 Reducing protest responses by deliberative monetary valuation: Improving the validity of biodiversity valuation
by Szabó, Zoltán
- 45-52 Climate change economics and discounted utilitarianism
by Hampicke, Ulrich
- 53-59 Using an adapted HEP to assess environmental cost
by Dumax, Nathalie & Rozan, Anne
- 60-69 Examining the drivers of total factor productivity change with an illustrative example of 14 EU countries
by Mahlberg, Bernhard & Luptacik, Mikulas & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 70-74 What STIRPAT tells about effects of population and affluence on the environment?
by Wei, Taoyuan
- 75-87 Are pro-environmental consumption choices utility-maximizing? Evidence from subjective well-being data
by Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan
- 88-96 Trophically balanced sustainable agriculture
by Schramski, J.R. & Rutz, Z.J. & Gattie, D.K. & Li, K.
- 97-105 Economic development and losses due to natural disasters: The role of hazard exposure
by Schumacher, Ingmar & Strobl, Eric
- 106-115 Valuing scenic amenity using life satisfaction data
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 116-128 Distributing water's bounty
by Griffin, Ronald C. & Mjelde, James W.
- 129-139 Evaluation of welfare functions of environmental amenities: A case of forest biomass fuels in Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
by Kijazi, Martin Herbert & Kant, Shashi
- 140-150 The willingness to adopt agro-ecological innovations: Application of choice modelling to Caribbean banana planters
by Blazy, Jean-Marc & Carpentier, Alain & Thomas, Alban
- 151-160 The paradox of growth critique: Narrative analysis of the Finnish sustainable consumption and production debate
by Berg, Annukka & Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 161-169 Landscape aesthetics: Assessing the general publics' preferences towards rural landscapes
by Howley, Peter
- 170-178 Humans, environment and economies: From vicious relationships to virtuous responsibility
by Bina, Olivia & Vaz, Sofia Guedes
- 179-187 Historical iron and steel recovery in times of raw material shortage: The case of Austria during World War I
by Klinglmair, Manfred & Fellner, Johann
2011, Volume 71, Issue C
- 4-12 Contribution of wetland agriculture to farmers' livelihood in Rwanda
by Nabahungu, N.L. & Visser, S.M.
- 13-24 Is agriculture compatible with free trade?
by Moon, Wanki
- 25-32 Compensation for environmental services from artisanal fisheries in SE Brazil: Policy and technical strategies
by Begossi, Alpina & May, Peter H. & Lopes, Priscila F. & Oliveira, Luiz E.C. & da Vinha, Valéria & Silvano, Renato A.M.
- 33-41 The evolution of environmentally responsible investment: An Adam Smith perspective
by Whittaker, Julie
- 42-53 Multi-region input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: The feedback effects
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 54-62 Allocating biosecurity resources between preventing, detecting, and eradicating island invasions
by Rout, Tracy M. & Moore, Joslin L. & Possingham, Hugh P. & McCarthy, Michael A.
- 63-79 Bio-economic modeling of water quality improvements using a dynamic applied general equilibrium approach
by Dellink, Rob & Brouwer, Roy & Linderhof, Vincent & Stone, Karin
- 80-88 Valuing pollination services to agriculture
by Winfree, Rachael & Gross, Brian J. & Kremen, Claire
- 89-98 Community conservation and a two-stage approach to payments for ecosystem services
by Cranford, Matthew & Mourato, Susana
- 99-110 An aggregate resource efficiency perspective on sustainability: A Sustainable Value application to the EU-15 countries
by Ang, Frederic & Van Passel, Steven & Mathijs, Erik
- 111-121 Assessing the compatibility of farmland biodiversity and habitats to the specifications of agri-environmental schemes using a multinomial logit approach
by Murphy, Geraldine & Hynes, Stephen & Murphy, Eithne & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Green, Stuart
- 122-130 Performance of an agro-forestry based Payments-for-Environmental-Services project in Mozambique: A household level analysis
by Hegde, Ravi & Bull, Gary Q.
- 131-139 Ecosystem services in agriculture: Determining suitability for provision by collective management
by Stallman, Heidi R.
- 140-150 Controlling households' drilling fever in France: An economic modeling approach
by Montginoul, Marielle & Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel
- 151-161 Incentives for cooperation: The effects of institutional controls on common pool resource extraction in Cambodia
by Travers, Henry & Clements, Tom & Keane, Aidan & Milner-Gulland, E.J.
- 162-170 Low-income fishermen's willingness-to-pay for fisheries and watershed management: An application of choice experiment to Lake Tana, Ethiopia
by Agimass, Fitalew & Mekonnen, Alemu
- 171-179 How does consumer behavior influence regional ecological footprints? An empirical analysis for Chinese regions based on the multi-region input–output model
by Zhou, Xin & Imura, Hidefumi
- 180-190 Barriers to Massachusetts forest landowner participation in carbon markets
by Markowski-Lindsay, Marla & Stevens, Thomas & Kittredge, David B. & Butler, Brett J. & Catanzaro, Paul & Dickinson, Brenton J.
- 191-201 Measuring and locating footprints: A case study of Taiwan's rice and wheat consumption footprint
by Ferng, Jiun-Jiun
- 202-210 Access to benefits from forest commons in the Western Himalayas
by Naidu, Sirisha C.
- 211-219 Do people habituate to air pollution? Evidence from international life satisfaction data
by Menz, Tobias
2011, Volume 70, Issue 12
- 2225-2235 Amenity driven price effects and conservation reserve site selection: A dynamic linear integer programming approach
by Dissanayake, Sahan T.M. & Önal, Hayri
- 2236-2242 Accounting for the ecosystem services of migratory species: Quantifying migration support and spatial subsidies
by Semmens, Darius J. & Diffendorfer, James E. & López-Hoffman, Laura & Shapiro, Carl D.
- 2243-2249 An operational structure for clarity in ecosystem service values
by Johnston, Robert J. & Russell, Marc
- 2250-2257 The effect of individual ‘ability to choose’ (scale heterogeneity) on the valuation of environmental goods
by Christie, Mike & Gibbons, James
- 2258-2267 A coevolutionary framework for analysing a transition to a sustainable low carbon economy
by Foxon, Timothy J.
- 2268-2274 Operationalising active involvement in the EU Water Framework Directive: Why, when and how?
by Wright, Stuart A.L. & Fritsch, Oliver
- 2275-2281 Biodiversity measures based on species-level dissimilarities: A methodology for assessment
by Gerber, Nicolas
- 2282-2291 Will nonowners follow pioneer consumers in the adoption of solar thermal systems? Empirical evidence for northwestern Germany
by Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie & Kaus, Wolfhard
- 2292-2302 The importance of the design of market-based instruments for CO2 mitigation: An AGE analysis for Spain
by González-Eguino, Mikel
- 2303-2307 Anomalies in green national accounting
by Asheim, Geir B. & Hartwick, John M.
- 2308-2316 Promise and shortcomings of a green turn in recent policy responses to the “double crisis”
by Bina, Olivia & La Camera, Francesco
- 2317-2326 The effect of ambiguous risk, and coordination on farmers' adaptation to climate change — A framed field experiment
by Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Naranjo, Maria A.
- 2327-2333 Woodsy the optimal owl: Environmental campaigns, norms, and implications for public goods policy
by Interis, Matthew G. & Haab, Timothy C.
- 2334-2340 Analysis of changes in Dutch emission trade balance(s) between 1996 and 2007
by Edens, Bram & Delahaye, Roel & van Rossum, Maarten & Schenau, Sjoerd
- 2341-2349 EE-IO modeling of the environmental impacts of Finnish imports using different data sources
by Koskela, Sirkka & Mäenpää, Ilmo & Seppälä, Jyri & Mattila, Tuomas & Korhonen, Marja-Riitta
- 2350-2360 Tourists and traditional divers in a common fishing ground
by Lee, Joung-Hun & Iwasa, Yoh
- 2361-2368 Efficiency of Payments for Environmental Services: Equity and additionality in a case study from a Biosphere Reserve in Chiapas, Mexico
by García-Amado, Luis Rico & Pérez, Manuel Ruiz & Escutia, Felipe Reyes & García, Sara Barrasa & Mejía, Elsa Contreras
- 2369-2379 Productivity growth and environmental regulations - accounting for undesirable outputs: Analysis of China's thirty provincial regions using the Malmquist–Luenberger index
by Zhang, Chunhong & Liu, Haiying & Bressers, Hans Th.A. & Buchanan, Karen S.
- 2380-2389 Long run trends in energy-related external costs
by Fouquet, Roger
- 2390-2399 Negative externalities on property values resulting from water impairment: The case of the Pigeon River Watershed
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, Seung Gyu
- 2400-2415 When does a carbon tax on fossil fuels stimulate biofuels?
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Csordás, Stefan & Mevel, Simon
- 2416-2428 Water valuation at basin scale with application to western India
by Pande, Saket & van den Boom, Bart & Savenije, Hubert H.G. & Gosain, Ashvani K.
- 2429-2436 Comparative costs and conservation of wild species in situ, e.g. orangutans
by Tisdell, Clem & Swarna Nantha, Hemanath
- 2437-2445 The impact of climate on life satisfaction
by Maddison, David & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 2446-2453 The economic and environmental performances of rural districts in Italy: Are competitiveness and sustainability compatible targets?
by Salvati, Luca & Carlucci, Margherita
- 2454-2460 Optimal environmental taxes and standards: Implications of the materials balance
by Ebert, Udo & Welsch, Heinz
- 2461-2471 Forests, biomass use and poverty in Malawi
by Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Shyamsundar, Priya & Baccini, Alessandro
- 2472-2485 The implications for households of environmental tax reform (ETR) in Europe
by Ekins, Paul & Pollitt, Hector & Barton, Jennifer & Blobel, Daniel
- 2486-2493 Coexistence of GM and non-GM crops with endogenously determined separation
by Gray, Emily & Ancev, Tihomir & Drynan, Ross
- 2494-2502 Analyses of water footprint of Beijing in an interregional input–output framework
by Zhang, Zhuoying & Yang, Hong & Shi, Minjun
- 2503-2510 Economic cost of deforestation in semi-deciduous forests — A case of two forest districts in Ghana
by Damnyag, Lawrence & Tyynelä, Tapani & Appiah, Mark & Saastamoinen, Olli & Pappinen, Ari
- 2511-2515 Biodiversity conservation, loss of natural capital and interest rates
by Tisdell, Clem
- 2516-2522 Local environmental regulation and plant-level productivity
by Becker, Randy A.
- 2523-2531 Provided and perceived status quo in choice experiments: Implications for valuing the outputs of multifunctional rural areas
by Domínguez-Torreiro, Marcos & Soliño, Mario
September 2011, Volume 70, Issue 11
- 1831-1834 A note on sustainability economics and the capability approach
by Ballet, Jérôme & Bazin, Damien & Dubois, Jean-Luc & Mahieu, François-Régis
- 1835-1836 Assets and drawbacks of the CA as a foundation for sustainability economics
by Rauschmayer, Felix & Leßmann, Ortrud
- 1837-1845 Payments for agrobiodiversity conservation services for sustained on-farm utilization of plant and animal genetic resources
by Narloch, Ulf & Drucker, Adam G. & Pascual, Unai
- 1846-1853 Issues in environmental justice within the European Union
by Laurent, Éloi
- 1854-1855 Accountability and legitimacy: An analytical challenge for earth system governance
by Biermann, Frank & Gupta, Aarti
- 1856-1864 Accountability and legitimacy in earth system governance: A research framework
by Biermann, Frank & Gupta, Aarti
- 1865-1874 Global democracy and earth system governance
by Dryzek, John S. & Stevenson, Hayley
- 1875-1881 Diversity and pluralism in earth system governance: Contemplating the role for global administrative law
by Spagnuolo, Francesca
- 1882-1890 Transparency for governance: The mechanisms and effectiveness of disclosure-based and education-based transparency policies
by Mitchell, Ronald B.
- 1891-1899 Creating legitimacy in global private governance: The case of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
by Schouten, Greetje & Glasbergen, Pieter
- 1900-1907 From CDM to REDD+ -- What do we know for setting up effective and legitimate carbon governance?
by Lederer, Markus
- 1908-1915 Institutional design for improved forest governance through REDD: Lessons from the global environment facility
by Rosendal, G. Kristin & Andresen, Steinar
- 1916-1923 CSD water partnerships: Privatization, participation and legitimacy
by Dellas, Eleni
- 1924-1930 An integrated decision-support approach in prioritizing risks of non-indigenous species in the face of high uncertainty
by Liu, Shuang & Hurley, Michael & Lowell, Kim E. & Siddique, Abu-Baker M. & Diggle, Art & Cook, David C.
- 1931-1936 Thermodynamics on Main Street: When entropy really counts in economics
by Fisk, David
- 1937-1945 Quo Vadis MRIO? Methodological, data and institutional requirements for multi-region input-output analysis
by Wiedmann, Thomas & Wilting, Harry C. & Lenzen, Manfred & Lutter, Stephan & Palm, Viveka
- 1946-1956 Indices of biotic integrity in stated preference valuation of aquatic ecosystem services
by Johnston, Robert J. & Segerson, Kathleen & Schultz, Eric T. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Ramachandran, Mahesh
- 1957-1971 Addressing leakage in the EU ETS: Border adjustment or output-based allocation?
by Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe
- 1972-1980 A summary of ISEW and GPI studies at multiple scales and new estimates for Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and the State of Maryland
by Posner, Stephen M. & Costanza, Robert
- 1981-1990 On the North-South trade in the Americas and its ecological asymmetries
by Muñoz, Pablo & Strohmaier, Rita & Roca, Jordi
- 1991-2001 The economic importance of non-timber forest products (NTFPs) for livelihood maintenance of rural west African communities: A case study from northern Benin
by Heubach, Katja & Wittig, Rüdiger & Nuppenau, Ernst-August & Hahn, Karen
- 2002-2011 Forest management under fire risk when forest carbon sequestration has value
by Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud
- 2012-2019 Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: Changes in CO2 emissions of Spanish service sectors (2000-2005)
by Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria
- 2020-2027 IT for green and green IT: A proposed typology of eco-innovation
by Faucheux, S. & Nicolaï, I.
- 2028-2038 Multi-scale integrated assessment of soybean biodiesel in Brazil
by Borzoni, Matteo
- 2039-2049 Dynamic sustainability assessment: The case of Russia in the period of transition (1985-2008)
by Shmelev, Stanislav E.
- 2050-2061 An options based bioeconomic model for biological and chemical control of invasive species
by Marten, Alex L. & Moore, Christopher C.
- 2062-2069 Groundwater and ecosystems damages: Questioning the Gisser-Sánchez effect
by Esteban, Encarna & Albiac, José
- 2070-2082 International transmission of environmental policy: A New Keynesian perspective
by Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha
- 2083-2097 Motivation crowding in environmental protection: Evidence from an artefactual field experiment
by d'Adda, Giovanna
- 2098-2104 Markets of concentration permits: The case of manure policy
by der Straeten, Bart Van & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 2105-2113 Impact of Bt cotton on pesticide poisoning in smallholder agriculture: A panel data analysis
by Kouser, Shahzad & Qaim, Matin
- 2114-2123 Assessing fishers' empowerment in inland openwater fisheries in Bangladesh
by Kabir, G.M. Shamsul & Yew, Tai Shzee & Noh, Kusairi Mohd. & Hook, Law Siong
- 2124-2136 An indicator-based integrated assessment of ecosystem change and human-well-being: Selected case studies from Indonesia, China and Japan
by Suneetha, M.S. & Rahajoe, Joeni S. & Shoyama, Kikuko & Lu, Xing & Thapa, Shubhechchha & Braimoh, Ademola K.
- 2137-2144 Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management
by Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin F. & Frank, Karin & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 2145-2153 The value of nonindigenous species risk assessment in international trade
by Springborn, Michael & Romagosa, Christina M. & Keller, Reuben P.
- 2154-2162 Emergy evaluation perspectives of an irrigation improvement project proposal in China
by Chen, Dan & Webber, Michael & Chen, Jing & Luo, Zhaohui
- 2163-2174 Towards a unified scheme for environmental and social protection: Learning from PES and CCT experiences in developing countries
by Rodríguez, Luis C. & Pascual, Unai & Muradian, Roldan & Pazmino, Nathalie & Whitten, Stuart
- 2175-2180 Modeling farmer participation in agri-environmental nitrate pollution reducing schemes
by Giovanopoulou, Eirini & Nastis, Stefanos A. & Papanagiotou, Evagelos
- 2181-2190 A choice experiment on fuel taxation and earmarking in Norway
by Sclen, Håkon & Kallbekken, Steffen
- 2191-2200 Do environmental benefits matter? Evidence from a choice experiment among house owners in Germany
by Achtnicht, Martin
- 2201-2213 Income inequality and the development of environmental technologies
by Vona, Francesco & Patriarca, Fabrizio
- 2214-2223 Explaining the variation in household recycling rates across the UK
by Abbott, Andrew & Nandeibam, Shasikanta & O'Shea, Lucy
August 2011, Volume 70, Issue 10
- 1703-1706 Sustainability and externalities: Is the internalization of externalities a sufficient condition for sustainability?
by Bithas, Kostas
- 1707-1714 The economic valuation of biodiversity as an abstract good
by Meinard, Yves & Grill, Philippe
- 1715-1725 Valuing ecosystem and economic services across land-use scenarios in the Prairie Pothole Region of the Dakotas, USA
by Gascoigne, William R. & Hoag, Dana & Koontz, Lynne & Tangen, Brian A. & Shaffer, Terry L. & Gleason, Robert A.
- 1726-1734 Intertemporal choice of marine ecosystem exploitation
by Ravn-Jonsen, Lars J.
- 1735-1745 Evaluating the effects of area closure for recreational fishing in a coral reef ecosystem: The benefits of an integrated economic and biophysical modeling
by Gao, Lei & Hailu, Atakelty
- 1746-1755 Potential ecological and economic impacts of sea lice from farmed salmon on wild salmon fisheries
by Liu, Yajie & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid & Volpe, John Paul
- 1756-1766 Complementarity between water pricing, water rights and local water governance: A Bayesian analysis of choice behaviour of farmers in the Krishna river basin, India
by Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Speelman, Stijn & Frija, Aymen & Buysse, Jeroen & van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 1767-1775 Organic food consumption in Europe: International segmentation based on value system differences
by Ruiz de Maya, Salvador & López-López, Inés & Munuera, José Luis
- 1776-1788 Environmental impacts of changes to healthier diets in Europe
by Tukker, Arnold & Goldbohm, R. Alexandra & de Koning, Arjan & Verheijden, Marieke & Kleijn, René & Wolf, Oliver & Pérez-Domínguez, Ignacio & Rueda-Cantuche, Jose M.
- 1789-1796 Evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of biodiversity conservation spending
by Laycock, Helen F. & Moran, Dominic & Smart, James C.R. & Raffaelli, David G. & White, Piran C.L.
- 1797-1804 Could society's willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with farmers' economic self-interest?
by Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Hervé & Ojo, Oluwaseun
- 1805-1813 The Asian clam Corbicula fluminea in the European freshwater-dependent industry: A latent threat or a friendly enemy?
by Rosa, Inês C. & Pereira, Joana L. & Gomes, João & Saraiva, Pedro M. & Gonçalves, Fernando & Costa, Raquel
- 1814-1821 Estimating and communicating food system impacts: A case study in Montreal, Quebec
by Thibert, Joël & Badami, Madhav G.
- 1822-1830 Estimating the impacts of eliminating fisheries subsidies on the small island economy of the Azores
by Carvalho, Natacha & Rege, Sameer & Fortuna, Mário & Isidro, Eduardo & Edwards-Jones, Gareth
July 2011, Volume 70, Issue 9
- 1565-1567 Smallholder timber sales along the Transamazon Highway: a comment
by Walker, Robert & Arima, Eugenio
- 1568-1568 Reply to Walker and Arima
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank & Bowman, Maria S.
- 1569-1570 Governing the commons: Learning from field and laboratory experiments
by Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M.
- 1571-1579 The challenge of understanding decisions in experimental studies of common pool resource governance
by Anderies, John M. & Janssen, Marco A. & Bousquet, François & Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Castillo, Daniel & Lopez, Maria-Claudio & Tobias, Robert & Vollan, Björn & Wutich, Amber
- 1580-1589 Reprint of: A common-pool resource experiment with postgraduate subjects from 41 countries
by Ahn, T.K. & Ostrom, Elinor & Walker, James
- 1590-1598 Head-enders as stationary bandits in asymmetric commons: Comparing irrigation experiments in the laboratory and the field
by Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M. & Cardenas, Juan-Camilo
- 1599-1608 The impact of culture and ecology on cooperation in a common-pool resource experiment
by Prediger, Sebastian & Vollan, Björn & Frölich, Markus
- 1609-1620 Context matters to explain field experiments: Results from Colombian and Thai fishing villages
by Castillo, Daniel & Bousquet, François & Janssen, Marco A. & Worrapimphong, Kobchai & Cardenas, Juan Camillo
- 1621-1627 Adapting auctions for the provision of ecosystem services at the landscape scale
by Reeson, Andrew F. & Rodriguez, Luis C. & Whitten, Stuart M. & Williams, Kristen & Nolles, Karel & Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 1628-1637 Are Internet surveys an alternative to face-to-face interviews in contingent valuation?
by Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle
- 1638-1648 An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops
by Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence
- 1649-1659 Valuation of ecosystem services from rural landscapes using agricultural land prices
by Ma, Shan & Swinton, Scott M.
- 1660-1671 Quantification of interdependencies between economic systems and ecosystem services: An input-output model applied to the Seine estuary
by Cordier, Mateo & Pérez Agúndez, José A. & O'Connor, Martin & Rochette, Sébastien & Hecq, Walter
- 1672-1679 Factors determining awareness and knowledge of aquatic invasive species
by Eiswerth, Mark E. & Yen, Steven T. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 1680-1690 Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions from European agriculture, cost effectiveness, and the EU non-ETS burden sharing agreement
by De Cara, Stéphane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 1691-1700 How does environmental performance affect financial performance? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms
by Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke
- 1701-1701 Felix Rauschmayer, Ines Omann and Johannes Frühmann, Editors, Sustainable Development: Capabilities, Needs, and Well-Being, Routledge, London and New York (2011) ISBN 978-0-415-58652-8 167 pp.
by Rothman, Dale S.
- 1701-1702 ,The Isis Agreement -- How Sustainability Can Improve Organizational Performance and Transform the World, Alan AtKisson , Earthscan (2008) ISBN 978-1-84407-415-0 322 pp
by Kristinsdottir, Sigrun Maria
June 2011, Volume 70, Issue 8
- 1435-1439 Correcting for the endogeneity of pro-environment behavioral choices in contingent valuation
by Martínez-Espiñeira, Roberto & Lyssenko, Nikita
- 1440-1447 An exercise in composite indicators construction: Assessing the sustainability of Italian regions
by Floridi, Matteo & Pagni, Simone & Falorni, Simone & Luzzati, Tommaso
- 1448-1458 Coupled economic-ecological systems with slow and fast dynamics -- Modelling and analysis method
by Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Norberg, Jon & Mäler, Karl-Göran
- 1459-1469 Decomposing the decoupling of CO2 emissions and economic growth in Brazil
by de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji
- 1470-1480 International support of climate change policies in developing countries: Strategic, moral and fairness aspects
by Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1481-1491 The conservation against development paradigm in protected areas: Valuation of ecosystem services in the Doñana social-ecological system (southwestern Spain)
by Martín-López, Berta & García-Llorente, Marina & Palomo, Ignacio & Montes, Carlos
- 1492-1498 Spatial patterns and economic contributions of mining and tourism in biodiversity hotspots: A case study in China
by Huang, Ganlin & Zhou, Weiqi & Ali, Saleem
- 1499-1507 Agriculture production versus biodiversity protection: The impact of North-South unconditional transfers
by Aulong, Stéphanie & Figuières, Charles & Thoyer, Sophie
- 1508-1518 Scope economies and technical efficiency of cocoa agroforesty systems in Ghana
by Ofori-Bah, Adeline & Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 1519-1528 What will be the environmental effects of new free-floating car-sharing systems? The case of car2go in Ulm
by Firnkorn, Jörg & Müller, Martin
- 1529-1535 Is fairness blind?--The effect of framing on preferences for effort-sharing rules
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas