2013, Volume 96, Issue C
- 141-154 The effects of a spruce bark beetle outbreak and wildfires on property values in the wildland–urban interface of south-central Alaska, USA
by Hansen, Winslow D. & Naughton, Helen T.
- 155-164 Development of a cost-effective diversity-maximising decision-support tool for in situ crop genetic resources conservation: The case of cacao
by Samuel, Aurelia F. & Drucker, Adam G. & Andersen, Sven B. & Simianer, Henner & van Zonneveld, Maarten
- 165-172 The cost of useful knowledge and collective action in three fisheries
by Wilson, James A. & Acheson, James M. & Johnson, Teresa R.
- 173-180 An assessment of two environmental and economic benefits of ‘Cash for Clunkers’
by Lenski, Shoshannah M. & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Moore, Michael R.
- 181-189 Addressing dependency in the sportfishing valuation literature: Implications for meta-regression analysis and benefit transfer
by Vista, Arvin B. & Rosenberger, Randall S.
2013, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-10 The marginal cost of carbon abatement from planting street trees in New York City
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Haight, Robert G. & Jung, Suhyun & Locke, Dexter H. & O'Neil-Dunne, Jarlath
- 11-19 Democracy and climate change policies: Is history important?
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric
- 20-30 Designing a payments for ecosystem services (PES) program to reduce deforestation in Tanzania: An assessment of payment approaches
by Kaczan, David & Swallow, Brent M. & Adamowicz, W.L. (Vic)
- 31-40 Groundwater management: The effect of water flows on welfare gains
by Guilfoos, Todd & Pape, Andreas D. & Khanna, Neha & Salvage, Karen
- 41-50 The role of market-based instruments for biodiversity conservation in Central and Eastern Europe
by Chobotová, Veronika
- 51-62 Co-managing common-pool resources: Do formal rules have to be adapted to traditional ecological norms?
by Vollan, Björn & Prediger, Sebastian & Frölich, Markus
- 63-72 Nature, roads or hospitals? An empirical evaluation of ‘sustainable development preferences’
by Lázaro-Touza, Lara & Atkinson, Giles
- 73-82 Does offshoring contribute to reducing domestic air emissions? Evidence from Belgian manufacturing
by Michel, Bernhard
- 83-95 Climate change driven shifts in the extent and location of areas suitable for export banana production
by Machovina, Brian & Feeley, Kenneth J.
- 96-107 Social influence and consumer preference formation for pro-environmental technology: The case of a U.K. workplace electric-vehicle study
by Axsen, Jonn & Orlebar, Caroline & Skippon, Stephen
- 108-117 Explaining the appearance and success of open space referenda
by Heintzelman, Martin D. & Walsh, Patrick J. & Grzeskowiak, Dustin J.
- 118-127 Consumer stated purchasing preferences and corporate social responsibility in the wood products industry: A conjoint analysis in the U.S. and China
by Cai, Zhen & Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 128-136 Water users associations and irrigation water productivity in northern China
by Zhang, Lei & Heerink, Nico & Dries, Liesbeth & Shi, Xiaoping
- 137-147 The ultrasocial origin of the Anthropocene
by Gowdy, John & Krall, Lisi
- 148-158 The incentives of private companies to invest in protected area certificates: How coalitions can improve ecosystem sustainability
by Meißner, Nathalie
- 159-170 Conserving metapopulations in human-altered landscapes at the urban–rural fringe
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Swallow, Stephen K.
- 171-177 On the relation between ecosystem services, intrinsic value, existence value and economic valuation
by Davidson, Marc D.
- 178-187 Forest certification in Russia: Challenges of institutional development
by Ulybina, Olga & Fennell, Shailaja
- 188-196 Assessment of the theory of comprehensive national accounting with data for Portugal
by Mota, Rui Pedro & Domingos, Tiago
- 197-205 Transforming market–nature relations through an investigative practice
by Järvensivu, Paavo
- 206-212 A two-stage econometric method for the estimation of carbon multipliers with rectangular supply and use tables
by Rodrigues, João F.D. & Rueda-Cantuche, José M.
- 213-220 Prospects for sustainable land-use policy in Germany: Experimenting with a sustainability heuristic
by Fischer, Beate & Klauer, Bernd & Schiller, Johannes
2013, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-8 How do investors respond to Green Company Awards in China?
by Lyon, Thomas & Lu, Yao & Shi, Xinzheng & Yin, Qie
- 9-18 Using resident perceptions of values associated with the Australian Tropical Rivers to identify policy and management priorities
by Larson, Silva & Stoeckl, Natalie & Neil, Barbara & Welters, Riccardo
- 19-27 Material use and material efficiency in Latin America and the Caribbean
by West, James & Schandl, Heinz
- 28-36 Understanding environmental policy preferences: New evidence from Brazil
by Aklin, Michaël & Bayer, Patrick & Harish, S.P. & Urpelainen, Johannes
- 37-43 Amenity values of proximity to National Wildlife Refuges: An analysis of urban residential property values
by Liu, Xiangping & Taylor, Laura O. & Hamilton, Timothy L. & Grigelis, Peter E.
- 44-55 The design of an environmental index of sustainable food consumption: A pilot study using supermarket data
by Panzone, Luca A. & Wossink, Ada & Southerton, Dale
- 56-65 Valuing water quality improvement in China: A case study of Lake Puzhehei in Yunnan Province
by Wang, Hua & Shi, Yuyan & Kim, Yoonhee & Kamata, Takuya
- 66-77 Combining analytical frameworks to assess livelihood vulnerability to climate change and analyse adaptation options
by Reed, M.S. & Podesta, G. & Fazey, I. & Geeson, N. & Hessel, R. & Hubacek, K. & Letson, D. & Nainggolan, D. & Prell, C. & Rickenbach, M.G. & Ritsema, C. & Schwilch, G. & Stringer, L.C. & Thomas, A.D.
- 78-85 International trade of scarce water
by Lenzen, Manfred & Moran, Daniel & Bhaduri, Anik & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney
- 86-96 The economic relevance of sustainable agroforestry practices — An empirical analysis from Tanzania
by Faße, Anja & Grote, Ulrike
- 97-105 To value or not to value? That is not the question
by Kallis, Giorgos & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Zografos, Christos
- 106-115 Socio-ecological accounting: DPSWR, a modified DPSIR framework, and its application to marine ecosystems
by Cooper, Philip
- 116-126 Dynamite in the EKC tunnel? Inconsistencies in resource stock analysis under the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis
by Mills Busa, Julianne H.
- 127-134 An institutional theory of hydraulic fracturing policy
by Holahan, Robert & Arnold, Gwen
- 135-142 Teaching (un)sustainability? University sustainability commitments and student experiences of introductory economics
by Green, Tom L.
- 143-155 Exploring heterogeneity in the value of a statistical life: Cause of death v. risk perceptions
by Alberini, Anna & Ščasný, Milan
- 156-163 A new insight into environmental innovation: Does the maturity of environmental management systems matter?
by Inoue, Emiko & Arimura, Toshi H. & Nakano, Makiko
2013, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-10 Traditional vs. modern production systems: Price and nonmarket considerations of cacao producers in Northern Ecuador
by Useche, Pilar & Blare, Trent
- 11-19 Communication, competition and social gift exchange in an auction for public good provision
by Vogt, Nora & Reeson, Andrew F. & Bizer, Kilian
- 20-33 A human well-being approach for assessing the value of natural land areas
by Kopmann, Angela & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 34-41 Ecological footprint inequality across countries: The role of environment intensity, income and interaction effects
by Duro, Juan Antonio & Teixidó-Figueras, Jordi
- 42-56 A game theory analysis of market incentives for US switchgrass ethanol
by Luo, Yi & Miller, Shelie
- 57-68 Beyond GDP: Measuring and achieving global genuine progress
by Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Franco, Carol & Lawn, Philip & Talberth, John & Jackson, Tim & Aylmer, Camille
- 69-78 Conservation when landowners have bargaining power: Continuous conservation investments and cost uncertainty
by Lennox, Gareth D. & Gaston, Kevin J. & Acs, Szvetlana & Dallimer, Martin & Hanley, Nick & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 79-84 The art of long-term thinking: A bridge between sustainability science and politics
by Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner & Petersen, Thomas & Schiller, Johannes
- 85-93 Cropping system diversification, conservation tillage and modern seed adoption in Ethiopia: Impacts on household income, agrochemical use and demand for labor
by Teklewold, Hailemariam & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Köhlin, Gunnar
- 94-103 Assessing sustainable forest management under REDD+: A community-based labour perspective
by Bottazzi, Patrick & Cattaneo, Andrea & Rocha, David Crespo & Rist, Stephan
- 104-115 Impact of alternative information requirements on the coexistence of genetically modified (GM) and non-GM oilseed rape in the EU
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Müller-Scheeßel, Jörg
- 116-127 Economic/ecological tradeoffs among ecosystem services and biodiversity conservation
by Hussain, A.M. Tanvir & Tschirhart, John
- 128-136 Comparing land-use alternatives: Using the ecosystem services concept to define a multi-criteria decision analysis
by Fontana, Veronika & Radtke, Anna & Bossi Fedrigotti, Valérie & Tappeiner, Ulrike & Tasser, Erich & Zerbe, Stefan & Buchholz, Thomas
- 137-149 Valuing forest ecosystem services: What we know and what we don't
by Ninan, K.N. & Inoue, Makoto
- 150-165 Economywide impacts of climate change on agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Calzadilla, Alvaro & Zhu, Tingju & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J. & Ringler, Claudia
- 166-176 Environmental variability and collective action: Experimental insights from an irrigation game
by Anderies, John M. & Janssen, Marco A. & Lee, Allen & Wasserman, Hannah
- 177-191 Can uncertainty justify overlapping policy instruments to mitigate emissions?
by Lecuyer, Oskar & Quirion, Philippe
- 192-201 Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries
by Quérou, N. & Tomini, A.
- 202-209 The transmission of sustainable harvesting norms when agents are conditionally cooperative
by Richter, Andries & Grasman, Johan
- 210-218 Inter-district rice water productivity differences in Bangladesh: An empirical exploration and implications
by Alauddin, Mohammad & Sharma, Bharat R.
- 219-229 Assessing the total economic value of threatened livestock breeds in Italy: Implications for conservation policy
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Signorello, Giovanni & De Salvo, Maria & Gandini, Gustavo & Drucker, Adam G.
- 230-238 Input–output analysis of virtual water transfers: Case study of California and Illinois
by Mubako, Stanley & Lahiri, Sajal & Lant, Christopher
- 239-248 Livestock management at northern latitudes
by Johannesen, Anne B. & Nielsen, Anders & Skonhoft, Anders
- 249-259 Local exposure to toxic releases: Examining the role of ethnic fractionalization and polarisation
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Khemmarat, Khemrutai
- 260-268 Ecosystem services and ethics
by Jax, Kurt & Barton, David N. & Chan, Kai M.A. & de Groot, Rudolf & Doyle, Ulrike & Eser, Uta & Görg, Christoph & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Griewald, Yuliana & Haber, Wolfgang & Haines-Young, Roy & Heink, Ulrich & Jahn, Thomas & Joosten, Hans & Kerschbaumer, Lilin & Korn, Horst & Luck, Gary W. & Matzdorf, Bettina & Muraca, Barbara & Neßhöver, Carsten & Norton, Bryan & Ott, Konrad & Potschin, Marion & Rauschmayer, Felix & von Haaren, Christina & Wichmann, Sabine
- 269-277 Galtung meets Daly: A framework for addressing inequity in ecological economics
by Rammelt, Crelis F. & Boes, Jan
- 278-283 Effects of consumer preferences for rarity on the harvest of wild populations within a species
by Lyons, Jessica A. & Natusch, Daniel J.D.
- 284-291 Media attention and the Toxics Release Inventory
by Saha, Shrawantee & Mohr, Robert D.
- 292-300 Toxicity and profitability of rice cultivation under wastewater irrigation: the case of the East Calcutta Wetlands
by Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Das, Abhishek & Akhand, Anirban & Gupta, Gautam
- 301-312 Improving stove evaluation using survey data: Who received which intervention matters
by Mueller, Valerie & Pfaff, Alexander & Peabody, John & Liu, Yaping & Smith, Kirk R.
- 313-329 Index decomposition analysis applied to CO2 emission studies
by Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W.
- 330-341 Organic certification, agro-ecological practices and return on investment: Evidence from pineapple producers in Ghana
by Kleemann, Linda & Abdulai, Awudu
- 342-350 The Spanish livestock model: A coevolutionary analysis
by Ríos-Núñez, Sandra M. & Coq-Huelva, Daniel & García-Trujillo, Roberto
- 351-362 The shallow or the deep ecological economics movement?
by Spash, Clive L.
- 363-373 Property rights regimes in complex fishery management systems: A choice experiment application
by Kanchanaroek, Yingluk & Termansen, Mette & Quinn, Claire
- 374-384 Ecological threshold and ecological economic threshold: Implications from an ecological economic model with adaptation
by Uehara, Takuro
- 385-397 Integrated scenarios of energy-related CO2 emissions in Ireland: A multi-sectoral analysis to 2020
by O' Mahony, Tadhg & Zhou, P. & Sweeney, John
2013, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-15 A review of transdisciplinary research in sustainability science
by Brandt, Patric & Ernst, Anna & Gralla, Fabienne & Luederitz, Christopher & Lang, Daniel J. & Newig, Jens & Reinert, Florian & Abson, David J. & von Wehrden, Henrik
- 16-24 Capturing the least costly way of reducing pollution: A shadow price approach
by Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
- 25-33 Drivers of different types of eco-innovation in European SMEs
by Triguero, Angela & Moreno-Mondéjar, Lourdes & Davia, María A.
- 37-47 Real-payment choice experiments: Valuing forested wetlands and spatial attributes within a landscape context
by Newell, Laurie W. & Swallow, Stephen K.
- 48-57 Modelling and mapping spatial heterogeneity in forest recreation services
by Termansen, Mette & McClean, Colin J. & Jensen, Frank Søndergaard
- 58-66 Spatially induced disparities in users' and non-users' WTP for water quality improvements—Testing the effect of multiple substitutes and distance decay
by Jørgensen, Sisse Liv & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Ladenburg, Jacob & Martinsen, Louise & Svenningsen, Stig Roar & Hasler, Berit
- 67-77 Spatial preference heterogeneity in forest recreation
by Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Stenger, Anne
- 78-86 Farmers' willingness to provide ecosystem services and effects of their spatial distribution
by Broch, Stine Wamberg & Strange, Niels & Jacobsen, Jette B. & Wilson, Kerrie A.
- 87-95 A review of the spatial economics of non-timber forest product extraction: Implications for policy
by Albers, H.J. & Robinson, E.J.Z.
- 96-103 The impact of buffer zone size and management on illegal extraction, park protection, and enforcement
by Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Busby, Gwenlyn M.
- 104-113 The social costs of homeowner decisions in fire-prone communities: Information, insurance, and amenities
by Busby, Gwenlyn & Amacher, Gregory S. & Haight, Robert G.
- 114-125 Predicting land use allocation in France: A spatial panel data analysis
by Chakir, Raja & Le Gallo, Julie
- 126-136 The effect of forest land use on the cost of drinking water supply: A spatial econometric analysis
by Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Stenger, Anne
2013, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-9 Prices, poaching, and protein alternatives: An analysis of bushmeat consumption around Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
by Rentsch, Dennis & Damon, Amy
- 10-18 A Kantian approach to sustainable development indicators for climate change
by Greaker, Mads & Stoknes, Per Espen & Alfsen, Knut H. & Ericson, Torgeir
- 19-27 An ecosystem services approach to estimating economic losses associated with drought
by Banerjee, Onil & Bark, Rosalind & Connor, Jeff & Crossman, Neville D.
- 28-37 Adoption and continued use of contour cultivation in the highlands of southwest China
by Liu, Hongmei & Huang, Qiuqiong
- 38-47 Carbon footprint accounting and dynamics and the driving forces of agricultural production in Zhejiang Province, China
by Dong, Gang & Mao, Xianqiang & Zhou, Ji & Zeng, An
- 48-56 The effect of government expenditure on the environment:An empirical investigation
by Halkos, George E. & Paizanos, Epameinondas Α.
- 57-68 The value of agricultural water rights in agricultural properties in the path of development
by Yoo, James & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Maliszewski, Paul J. & Kinzig, Ann P. & Perrings, Charles
- 69-79 An optimization framework for addressing aquatic invasive species
by Hyytiäinen, Kari & Lehtiniemi, Maiju & Niemi, Jarkko K. & Tikka, Kimmo
- 80-88 Using stochastic frontier models to mitigate omitted variable bias in hedonic pricing models: A case study for air quality in Bogotá, Colombia
by Carriazo, Fernando & Ready, Richard & Shortle, James
- 89-97 Tradable pollution permits in dynamic general equilibrium: Can optimality and acceptability be reconciled?
by Bréchet, Thierry & Jouvet, Pierre-André & Rotillon, Gilles
- 98-112 Disaggregated economic impact analysis incorporating ecological and social trade-offs and techno-institutional context: A case from the Western Ghats of India
by Lele, Sharachchandra & Srinivasan, Veena
2013, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-9 The evolution and empirical estimation of ecological-economic production possibilities frontiers
by Bekele, Elias G. & Lant, Christopher L. & Soman, Sethuram & Misgna, Girmay
- 10-18 Recycling: Social norms and warm-glow revisited
by Abbott, Andrew & Nandeibam, Shasikanta & O'Shea, Lucy
- 19-28 Is the Environmental Kuznets Curve for deforestation a threatened theory? A meta-analysis of the literature
by Choumert, Johanna & Combes Motel, Pascale & Dakpo, Hervé K.
- 29-40 Insiders, outsiders, and the adaptability of informal rules to ecological shocks
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 41-52 Towards a consistent approach for ecosystem accounting
by Edens, Bram & Hein, Lars
- 53-67 Development without energy? Assessing future scenarios of energy consumption in developing countries
by Steckel, Jan Christoph & Brecha, Robert J. & Jakob, Michael & Strefler, Jessica & Luderer, Gunnar
- 77-84 On market-mediated emissions and regulations on life cycle emissions
by Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David
- 85-93 Managing excessive predation in a predator-endangered prey setting
by Melstrom, Richard T. & Horan, Richard D.
- 94-103 Social influence and collective action effects on farm level soil conservation effort in rural Kenya
by Willy, Daniel Kyalo & Holm-Müller, Karin
- 104-113 Clean energy policy: Taxing carbon and the illusion of the equity objective
by Perry, Neil & Rosewarne, Stuart & White, Graham
- 114-123 Who emits most? Associations between socio-economic factors and UK households' home energy, transport, indirect and total CO2 emissions
by Büchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V.
- 124-131 A complex system perspective on the emergence and spread of infectious diseases: Integrating economic and ecological aspects
by Ceddia, M.G. & Bardsley, N.O. & Goodwin, R. & Holloway, G.J. & Nocella, G. & Stasi, A.
- 132-139 Breaking the elected rules in a field experiment on forestry resources
by Janssen, Marco A. & Bousquet, François & Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Castillo, Daniel & Worrapimphong, Kobchai
- 140-149 FDI and pollution havens: Evidence from the Norwegian manufacturing sector
by Rezza, Alief A.
- 150-158 Linking action situations: Coordination, conflicts, and evolution in electricity provision for irrigation in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Kimmich, Christian
- 159-167 Modeling Cumulative Effects of Nutrient Surpluses in Agriculture: A Dynamic Approach to Material Balance Accounting
by Kuosmanen, Natalia & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 168-176 Re-framing the urban blight problem with trans-disciplinary insights from ecological economics
by Weaver, R.C.
- 177-186 Quantifying the sustainability of economic resource networks: An ecological information-based approach
by Kharrazi, Ali & Rovenskaya, Elena & Fath, Brian D. & Yarime, Masaru & Kraines, Steven
- 187-195 Evolutionary-economic policies for sustainable consumption
by Safarzyńska, Karolina
- 196-205 Examining the Demand for Ecosystem Services: The Value of Stream Restoration for Drinking Water Treatment Managers in the Llobregat River, Spain
by Honey-Rosés, Jordi & Acuña, Vicenç & Bardina, Mònica & Brozović, Nicholas & Marcé, Rafael & Munné, Antoni & Sabater, Sergi & Termes, Montserrat & Valero, Fernando & Vega, Àlex & Schneider, Daniel W.
2013, Volume 89, Issue C
- 7-13 Escalation of commitment to fossil fuels
by Arbuthnott, Katherine D. & Dolter, Brett
- 14-23 The biodiversity conservation game with heterogeneous countries
by Winands, Sarah & Holm-Müller, Karin & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 24-32 Environmental attitudes as WTP predictors: A case study involving endangered species
by Choi, Andy S. & Fielding, Kelly S.
- 33-42 The incentives for supply chain collaboration to improve material efficiency in the use of steel: An analysis using input output techniques
by Skelton, Alexandra C.H. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 43-60 An agent-based spatial simulation to evaluate the promotion of electricity from agricultural biogas plants in Germany
by Sorda, G. & Sunak, Y. & Madlener, R.
- 61-72 Comprehensive carbon stock and flow accounting: A national framework to support climate change mitigation policy
by Ajani, Judith I. & Keith, Heather & Blakers, Margaret & Mackey, Brendan G. & King, Helen P.
- 73-81 Under- and over-use of pesticides: An international analysis
by Ghimire, Narishwar & Woodward, Richard T.
- 82-91 Legal exclusions, private wealth and livelihoods: An analysis of work time allocation in protected areas
by Naidu, Sirisha C.
- 92-100 Motivation for conservation: Assessing integrated conservation and development projects and payments for environmental services in La Sepultura Biosphere Reserve, Chiapas, Mexico
by Rico García-Amado, Luis & Ruiz Pérez, Manuel & Barrasa García, Sara
- 101-114 Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA
by Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna
- 115-122 More than total economic value: How to combine economic valuation of biodiversity with ecological resilience
by Admiraal, Jeroen F. & Wossink, Ada & de Groot, Wouter T. & de Snoo, Geert R.
- 123-134 The ‘advancedness’ of knowledge in pollution-saving technological change with a qualitative application to SO2 cap and trade
by Grover, David
- 135-143 Improved cooking stoves and firewood consumption: Quasi-experimental evidence from the Northern Peruvian Andes
by Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos
- 144-152 The relevance of epistemic analysis to sustainability economics and the capability approach
by Birkin, Frank & Polesie, Thomas
- 153-161 The short-run and long-run effects of corruption control and political stability on forest cover
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P.
- 162-169 International trade and the geographical separation between income and enabled carbon emissions
by Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago
- 177-186 Does ecologically unequal exchange occur?
by Moran, Daniel D. & Lenzen, Manfred & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Geschke, Arne
- 187-195 Behavioral innovations: The missing capital in sustainable development?
by Beretti, Antoine & Figuières, Charles & Grolleau, Gilles
2013, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-10 Life satisfaction and air quality in Europe
by Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko & Ningal, Tine F.
- 11-19 Understanding the uptake of organic farming: Accounting for heterogeneities among Irish farmers
by Läpple, Doris & Kelley, Hugh
- 25-31 Divestment of the English Forestry Estate: An economically sound choice?
by King, Steven & Fraser, Iain
- 32-40 Endogenous fiscal policies, environmental quality, and status-seeking behavior
by Nguyen-Van, Phu & Pham, Thi Kim Cuong
- 41-48 Conscientious vs. ambivalent consumers: Do concerns about energy availability and climate change influence consumer behaviour?
by Wicker, Pamela & Becken, Susanne
- 49-56 Beach ‘lovers’ and ‘greens’: A worldwide empirical analysis of coastal tourism
by Onofri, Laura & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 57-66 The relationship between international financial reporting standards, carbon emissions, and R&D expenditures: Evidence from European manufacturing firms
by Apergis, Nicholas & Eleftheriou, Sofia & Payne, James E.
- 67-75 Effect of distance of transportation on willingness to pay for food
by Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 76-85 Dealing with preference uncertainty in contingent willingness to pay for a nature protection program: A new approach
by Voltaire, Louinord & Pirrone, Claudio & Bailly, Denis
- 86-96 Forest management for timber and carbon sequestration in the presence of climate change: The case of Pinus Sylvestris
by Goetz, Renan Ulrich & Hritonenko, Natali & Mur, Ruben & Xabadia, Àngels & Yatsenko, Yuri
- 97-107 Nonmarket values of major resources in the Korean DMZ areas: A test of distance decay
by Choi, Andy S.
- 108-118 Evolutionary modelling of the macro-economic impacts of catastrophic flood events
by Safarzyńska, Karolina & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan
- 119-125 Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade and the driving forces: Processing and normal exports
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W. & Low, Melissa
- 126-132 A proactive approach for assessing alternative management programs for an invasive alien pollinator species
by Fleischer, Aliza & Shafir, Sharoni & Mandelik, Yael
- 133-147 Sustainability of national consumption from a water resources perspective: The case study for France
by Ercin, A. Ertug & Mekonnen, Mesfin M. & Hoekstra, Arjen Y.
- 148-158 An international assessment of energy security performance
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 159-166 A critique of the perceived solid conceptual foundations of ISEW & GPI — Irving Fisher's cognisance of human-health capital in ‘net psychic income’
by Brennan, Andrew John
- 167-177 The failure of the ISEW and GPI to fully account for changes in human-health capital — A methodological shortcoming not a theoretical weakness
by Lawn, Philip
- 185-194 Transaction costs, collective action and adaptation in managing complex social–ecological systems
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 195-205 Understanding the evolution and performance of water markets and allocation policy: A transaction costs analysis framework
by Garrick, Dustin & Whitten, Stuart M. & Coggan, Anthea
- 206-213 Talk is cheap, or is it? The cost of consulting about uncertain reallocation of water in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
by Crase, Lin & O'Keefe, Sue & Dollery, Brian
- 214-221 Transaction costs of alternative greenhouse gas policies in the Australian transport energy sector
by Ofei-Mensah, Albert & Bennett, Jeff
- 222-231 Factors that influence transaction costs in development offsets: Who bears what and why?
by Coggan, Anthea & Buitelaar, Edwin & Whitten, Stuart & Bennett, Jeff
- 232-243 Transaction costs of carbon offset projects: A comparative study
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Lipper, Leslie & Moss, Jonathan
- 244-252 Improving environmental decisions: A transaction-costs story
by Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer
- 253-262 Transaction costs and environmental policy design
by McCann, Laura
2013, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-14 Farm-level Autonomous Adaptation of European Agricultural Supply to Climate Change
by Leclère, David & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & de Noblet-Ducoudré, Nathalie
- 15-23 A methodology for facilitating the feedback between mental models and institutional change in industrial ecosystem governance: A waste management case-study from northern Finland
by Levänen, Jarkko O. & Hukkinen, Janne I.
- 24-33 A dynamic approach to PES pricing and finance for interlinked ecosystem services: Watershed conservation and groundwater management
by Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A.
- 34-42 Towards systemic and adaptive governance: Exploring the revealing and concealing aspects of contemporary social-learning metaphors
by Ison, Ray & Blackmore, Chris & Iaquinto, Benjamin L.
- 43-52 REDD+and community-controlled forests in low-income countries: Any hope for a linkage?
by Bluffstone, Randy & Robinson, Elizabeth & Guthiga, Paul
- 53-61 Dynamic hypothetical bias in discrete choice experiments: Evidence from measuring the impact of corporate social responsibility on consumers demand
by Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J.
- 62-71 The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling
by Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F.
- 75-83 Stakeholders' incentives for land-use change and REDD+: The case of Indonesia
by Irawan, Silvia & Tacconi, Luca & Ring, Irene
- 84-94 Agreeing to pay under value disagreement: Reconceptualizing preference transformation in terms of pluralism with evidence from small-group deliberations on climate change
by Lo, Alex Y.
- 95-109 Climatic impacts across agricultural crop yield distributions: An application of quantile regression on rice crops in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Barnwal, Prabhat & Kotani, Koji
- 110-123 Estimating compensation payments for on-farm conservation of agricultural biodiversity in developing countries
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Drucker, Adam G. & Pascual, Unai & Raghu, Prabhakaran T. & King, E.D. Israel Oliver
- 124-136 Mandatory disclosure of plant emissions into the environment and worker chemical exposure inside plants
by Finger, Stephen R. & Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti
- 137-144 Water flows, energy demand, and market analysis of the informal water sector in Kisumu, Kenya
by Sima, Laura C. & Kelner-Levine, Evan & Eckelman, Matthew J. & McCarty, Kathleen M. & Elimelech, Menachem
- 145-154 Rewards for providing environmental services — Where indigenous Australians' and western perspectives collide
by Zander, Kerstin K. & Dunnett, Desleigh R. & Brown, Christine & Campion, Otto & Garnett, Stephen T.
- 155-165 Keeping up appearances: Motivations for socially desirable responding in contingent valuation interviews
by Börger, Tobias
2013, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-15 A global map of coastal recreation values: Results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis
by Ghermandi, Andrea & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D.
- 16-20 Wind tunnel simulation and evaluation of soil conservation function of alpine grassland in Qinghai–Tibet Plateau
by Lu, Chun-xia & Yu, Ge & Xiao, Yu & Xie, Gao-di
- 21-27 Water reallocation in the input–output model
by Llop, Maria
- 28-36 Flows, funds and the complexity of deprivation: Using concepts from ecological economics for the study of poverty
by Scheidel, Arnim
- 37-46 Analysis of environmental efficiency variations: A nutrient balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Nguyen, Trung Thanh
- 47-54 Adoption of climate change mitigation practices by risk-averse farmers in the Ashanti Region, Ghana
by De Pinto, Alessandro & Robertson, Richard D. & Obiri, Beatrice Darko
- 55-64 Estimating the causal effect of water scarcity on the groundwater use efficiency of rice farming in South India
by Varghese, Shalet Korattukudy & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 65-77 Growing green money? Mapping community currencies for sustainable development
by Seyfang, Gill & Longhurst, Noel
- 78-85 Optimal strategies for the surveillance and control of forest pathogens: A case study with oak wilt
by Horie, Tetsuya & Haight, Robert G. & Homans, Frances R. & Venette, Robert C.
- 86-92 Public praise vs. private pay: Effects of rewards on energy conservation in the workplace
by Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Van Lidth de Jeude, Margriet A. & Appelt, Kirstin C.
- 97-106 Collaborative approaches to water management and planning: An institutional perspective
by Ananda, Jayanath & Proctor, Wendy
- 107-116 Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming
by Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M.
- 117-128 Estimating the value of economic benefits associated with adaptation to climate change in a developing country: A case study of improvements in tropical cyclone warning services
by Nguyen, Thanh Cong & Robinson, Jackie & Kaneko, Shinji & Komatsu, Satoru
- 129-135 Conflicting values and public decision: The Foz Côa case
by Ferreiro, Maria de Fátima & Gonçalves, Maria Eduarda & Costa, Ana
- 136-147 Potential effects of the Nagoya Protocol on the exchange of non-plant genetic resources for scientific research: Actors, paths, and consequences
by Welch, Eric W. & Shin, Eunjung & Long, Jennifer
- 148-155 Sensitivity analysis of environmentally extended input–output models as a tool for building scenarios of sustainable development
by Mattila, Tuomas & Koskela, Sirkka & Seppälä, Jyri & Mäenpää, Ilmo