Protectionist oil policies : A dynamic comparison for the USA
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Broadman, Harry G., 1986. "The social cost of imported oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 242-252, June.
- Boyd, Roy & Uri, Noel D., 1991. "An assessment of the impacts of energy taxes," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 349-379, December.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C, 1982. "On Capturing Oil Rents with a National Excise Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 194-201, March.
- Adelman, M. A., 1986. "Oil producing countries' discount rates," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 309-329, December.
- Griffin, James M, 1985. "OPEC Behavior: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 954-963, December.
- Bizer, David S & Stuart, Charles, 1987. "The Public Finance of a Protective Tariff: The Case of an Oil Import Fee," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1019-1022, December.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-676, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:7:p:599-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.