Regional Science and Urban Economics
2016, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-11 Environmental performance of the urban form
by Legras, Sophie & Cavailhès, Jean
- 12-23 Metropolitan area home prices and the mortgage interest deduction: Estimates and simulations from policy change
by Martin, Hal & Hanson, Andrew
- 24-36 A spatial difference-in-differences analysis of the impact of sugarcane production on respiratory diseases
by Chagas, André L.S. & Azzoni, Carlos R. & Almeida, Alexandre N.
- 37-53 House prices at different stages of the buying/selling process
by Shimizu, Chihiro & Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Watanabe, Tsutomu
- 54-74 Do municipal mergers reduce costs? Evidence from a German federal state
by Blesse, Sebastian & Baskaran, Thushyanthan
- 75-89 Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects
by Millar, Jonathan N. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E.
- 90-102 Geographic determinants of China's urbanization
by Christensen, Peter & McCord, Gordon C.
- 103-117 Spatial interrelations of Chinese housing markets: Spatial causality, convergence and diffusion
by Gong, Yunlong & Hu, Jinxing & Boelhouwer, Peter J.
- 118-129 Long-term vacant housing in the United States
by Molloy, Raven
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-12 Congestion pricing effects on firm and household location choices in monocentric and polycentric cities
by Zhang, Wenjia & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 13-25 Will skyscrapers save the planet? Building height limits and urban greenhouse gas emissions
by Borck, Rainald
- 26-41 Overreaction to policy changes in the housing market: Evidence from Shanghai
by Zhou, Zhengyi
- 42-56 School allocation rules and housing prices: A quasi-experiment with school relocation events in Singapore
by Agarwal, Sumit & Rengarajan, Satyanarain & Sing, Tien Foo & Yang, Yang
- 57-70 The employment impact of motor vehicle assembly plant openings
by Adams, Brian
- 71-77 Property tax delinquency and its spillover effects on nearby properties
by Alm, James & Hawley, Zackary & Lee, Jin Man & Miller, Joshua J.
- 78-88 Putting time into space: the temporal coherence of spatial applications in the housing market
by Thanos, Sotirios & Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo
- 89-103 Local labor market flexibility in a perceived low migration country: The case of French labor markets
by Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Partridge, Mark D. & Piguet, Virginie
- 104-114 Local agglomeration, entrepreneurship and the 2008 recession: Evidence from Italian industrial districts
by Brunello, Giorgio & Langella, Monica
- 115-129 Capitalization of equalizing grants and the flypaper effect
by Allers, Maarten A. & Vermeulen, Wouter
2016, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-11 Modeling individual travel behaviors based on intra-household interactions
by Kim, Changjoo & Parent, Olivier
- 12-22 Housing wealth accumulation: The role of public housing
by Goffette-Nagot, Florence & Sidibé, Modibo
- 23-37 Strategic interaction in political competition: Evidence from spatial effects across Chinese cities
by Yu, Jihai & Zhou, Li-An & Zhu, Guozhong
- 38-45 Did the Computer Revolution shift the fortunes of U.S. cities? Technology shocks and the geography of new jobs
by Berger, Thor & Frey, Carl Benedikt
- 46-53 Doing well by doing good? The case of housing construction quality in China
by He, Jia & Wu, Jing
- 54-62 Toward more general hedonic estimation: Clarifying the roles of alternative experimental designs with an application to a housing attribute
by Eriksen, Michael D. & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan
- 63-76 Does the housing market value energy efficient homes? Evidence from the energy star program
by Bruegge, Chris & Carrión-Flores, Carmen & Pope, Jaren C.
- 77-90 Changes in the distribution of land prices in urban China during 2007–2012
by Qin, Yu & Zhu, Hongjia & Zhu, Rong
- 91-107 Redevelopment of industrial heritage: Insights into external effects on house prices
by van Duijn, Mark & Rouwendal, Jan & Boersema, Richard
2016, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-18 A spatial model of school district open enrollment choice
by Brasington, David & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Guci, Ledia
- 19-33 Household-specific housing capital gains and consumption: Evidence from Canadian microdata
by Bhatia, Kul & Mitchell, Chris
- 34-45 Determinants of industrial property rents in the Chicago metropolitan area
by Clark, David & Pennington-Cross, Anthony
- 46-59 Understanding the rural and urban household saving rise in China
by Pan, Yao
- 60-72 Hedonic price–rent ratios, user cost, and departures from equilibrium in the housing market
by Hill, Robert J. & Syed, Iqbal A.
- 73-81 How do airlines react to airport congestion? The role of networks
by Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
2015, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-13 Urban traffic externalities: Quasi-experimental evidence from housing prices
by Ossokina, Ioulia V. & Verweij, Gerard
- 14-27 Why does skill intensity vary across cities? The role of housing cost
by Broxterman, Daniel A. & Yezer, Anthony M.
- 28-38 Conditionally parametric quantile regression for spatial data: An analysis of land values in early nineteenth century Chicago
by McMillen, Daniel
- 39-54 Everybody needs good neighbors? Labor mobility costs, cities and matching
by Torfs, Wouter & Zhao, Liqiu
- 55-67 Improved inferences for spatial regression models
by Liu, Shew Fan & Yang, Zhenlin
- 68-79 GMM estimation of SAR models with endogenous regressors
by Liu, Xiaodong & Saraiva, Paulo
- 80-88 Cointegration of matched home purchases and rental price indexes — Evidence from Singapore
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Jing
2015, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-17 The more the merrier? Evidence on quality of life and population size using historical mines
by Leknes, Stefan
- 18-27 Trade, economic geography and the choice of product quality
by Picard, P.M.
- 28-37 The rising demand for subway after private driving restriction: Evidence from Beijing's housing market
by Xu, Yangfei & Zhang, Qinghua & Zheng, Siqi
- 38-48 Why are Walmart and Target Next-Door neighbors?
by Schuetz, Jenny
- 49-59 Garage and curbside parking competition with search congestion
by Inci, Eren & Lindsey, Robin
- 60-73 Sports facilities, agglomeration, and public subsidies
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Zhou, Li
- 74-86 The hedonic model and the housing cycle
by Zabel, Jeffrey
- 87-98 Spatial effects in a common trend model of US city-level CPI
by Burridge, Peter & Iacone, Fabrizio & Lazarová, Štěpána
- 99-115 Neighborhood renewal: The decision to renovate or tear down
by Munneke, Henry J. & Womack, Kiplan S.
2015, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-19 Place-based programs and the geographic dispersion of employment
by Freedman, Matthew
- 20-37 Race to the debt trap? — Spatial econometric evidence on debt in German municipalities
by Borck, Rainald & Fossen, Frank M. & Freier, Ronny & Martin, Thorsten
- 38-49 Homeowners, renters and the political economy of property taxation
by Brunner, Eric J. & Ross, Stephen L. & Simonsen, Becky K.
- 50-67 Regional equilibrium unemployment theory at the age of the Internet
by Lutgen, Vanessa & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 68-73 A continuous spatial choice logit model of a polycentric city
by Wrede, Matthias
- 74-84 On the role of public price information in housing markets
by Eerola, Essi & Lyytikäinen, Teemu
- 85-96 Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity
by Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens
- 97-112 Are people willing to pay for less segregation? Evidence from U.S. internal migration
by Zhang, Junfu & Zheng, Liang
- 113-122 The effect of seismic hazard risk information on property prices: Evidence from a spatial regression discontinuity design
by Hidano, Noboru & Hoshino, Tadao & Sugiura, Ayako
- 123-134 Where and when to invest in infrastructure
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Picard, Pierre M.
- 135-147 Foreclosures and local government budgets
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom
- 148-155 Does zoning follow highways?
by Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel & Solé-Ollé, Albert & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 156-169 Migration, labor tasks and production structure
by De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Di Porto, Edoardo & Santoni, Gianluca
2015, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-12 The asymmetric house price dynamics: Evidence from the California market
by Li, Yuming
- 13-26 Does public transit spread crime? Evidence from temporary rail station closures
by Phillips, David C. & Sandler, Danielle
- 27-38 Unemployment matters: Improved measures of labor market distress in mortgage default analysis
by Niu, Yi & Ding, Chengri
- 39-49 School choice, housing prices, and residential sorting: Empirical evidence from inter-and intra-district choice
by Chung, Il Hwan
- 50-70 Modified QML estimation of spatial autoregressive models with unknown heteroskedasticity and nonnormality
by Liu, Shew Fan & Yang, Zhenlin
- 71-82 The dynamics of house price responsiveness and locational sorting: Evidence from air quality changes
by Lang, Corey
- 83-92 Correlated environmental impacts of wastewater management in a spatial context
by Legras, Sophie
- 93-107 Competition and property tax limit overrides: Revisiting Massachusetts' Proposition 2½
by Hawley, Zackary & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 108-118 Can improvements in schools spur neighborhood revitalization? Evidence from building investments
by Horn, Keren Mertens
- 119-128 Input distortions in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit: Evidence from building size
by Lang, Bree J.
- 129-140 Student commute time, university presence and academic achievement
by Kobus, Martijn B.W. & Van Ommeren, Jos N. & Rietveld, Piet
- 141-153 Federalism, guns, and jurisdictional gun policies
by Lee, Kangoh
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-6 The size of the cliff at the border
by Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús
- 7-13 Comparison of Nash and evolutionary stable equilibrium in asymmetric tax competition
by Philipowski, Robert
- 14-24 Agglomeration and job matching among college graduates
by Abel, Jaison R. & Deitz, Richard
- 25-36 Time is money: An empirical examination of the effects of regulatory delay on residential subdivision development
by Wrenn, Douglas H. & Irwin, Elena G.
- 37-46 Estimation of partially specified dynamic spatial panel data models with fixed-effects
by Zhang, Yuanqing & Sun, Yanqing
- 47-69 An anatomy of the geographical concentration of Canadian manufacturing industries
by Behrens, Kristian & Bougna, Théophile
- 70-87 Dynamics of social norms in the city
by Moizeau, Fabien
- 88-100 Changes in the distribution of rental prices in Berlin
by Thomschke, Lorenz
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-17 Regional economic impacts of the shale gas and tight oil boom: A synthetic control analysis
by Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S.
- 18-30 Regional variation in the elasticity of supply of housing, and its determinants: The case of a small sparsely populated country
by Oikarinen, Elias & Peltola, Risto & Valtonen, Eero
- 31-41 The impacts of natural disasters on plants' growth: Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) earthquake
by Tanaka, Ayumu
- 42-62 Trade liberalisation and innovation under sector heterogeneity
by Navas, Antonio
- 63-76 Land development, search frictions and city structure
by Sato, Yasuhiro & Xiao, Wei
- 77-86 Hispanic brokers and borrowers: The effect of language affinity on the price of home mortgages
by Do, Chau & Gonzalez, Arturo
- 87-107 The location of new anchor stores within metropolitan areas
by Zhou, Tingyu & Clapp, John M.
2014, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-10 Do choice schools break the link between public schools and property values? Evidence from house prices in New York City
by Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Voicu, Ioan & Horn, Keren Mertens
- 11-24 In-state tuition for undocumented immigrants and its impact on college enrollment, tuition costs, student financial aid, and indebtedness
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Sparber, Chad
- 25-35 Tax discrimination against inter-firm networks
by Itoh, Ryo
- 36-47 The spatial Polish wage curve with gender effects: Evidence from the Polish Labor Survey
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej
- 48-57 Competing for firms under agglomeration: Policy timing and welfare
by Gerritse, Michiel
- 58-67 Town and city jobs: How your job is different in another location
by Kok, Suzanne
- 68-83 Anchoring and housing choice: Results of a natural policy experiment
by Arbel, Yuval & Ben-Shahar, Danny & Gabriel, Stuart
- 84-92 Regional centrality and tax competition for FDI
by Darby, Julia & Ferrett, Ben & Wooton, Ian
- 93-107 The impact of hazardous industrial facilities on housing prices: A comparison of parametric and semiparametric hedonic price models
by Grislain-Letrémy, Céline & Katossky, Arthur
- 108-117 The effect of foreclosures on nearby housing prices: Supply or dis-amenity?
by Hartley, Daniel
- 118-128 Spatial econometric STAR models: Lagrange multiplier tests, Monte Carlo simulations and an empirical application
by Pede, Valerien O. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 129-146 Real estate market and financial stability in US metropolitan areas: A dynamic model with spatial effects
by Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa & Canepa, Alessandra
- 147-163 LOST in America: Evidence on local sales taxes from national panel data
by Agrawal, David R.
- 164-178 Is Medicaid crowding out other state government expenditure? Internal financing and cross-program substitution
by Craig, Steven G. & Howard, Larry L.
- 179-189 What drives FDI policy liberalization? An empirical investigation
by Cooray, Arusha & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya
- 193-202 Hospital treatment rates and spillover effects: Does ownership matter?
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Yen, Yin-Fang
- 203-216 Does a hospital's quality depend on the quality of other hospitals? A spatial econometrics approach
by Gravelle, Hugh & Santos, Rita & Siciliani, Luigi
- 217-231 The effectiveness–efficiency trade-off in health care: The case of hospitals in Lombardy, Italy
by Martini, Gianmaria & Berta, Paolo & Mullahy, John & Vittadini, Giorgio
- 232-241 Measuring spatial effects in the presence of institutional constraints: The case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure
by Atella, Vincenzo & Belotti, Federico & Depalo, Domenico & Piano Mortari, Andrea
- 242-251 Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians
by Filippini, M. & Heimsch, F. & Masiero, G.
- 252-261 Semi-parametric regression models and economies of scale in the presence of an endogenous variable
by Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Osleeb, Jeffrey P. & Yang, Ke
- 262-277 Understanding inappropriateness in health spending: The role of regional policies and institutions in caesarean deliveries
by Francese, Maura & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Romanelli, Marzia & Turati, Gilberto
- 278-285 The impact of air pollution on hospital admissions: Evidence from Italy
by Lagravinese, R. & Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E. & Lee, H.
- 286-297 General equilibrium effects of spatial structure: Health outcomes and health behaviours in Scotland
by Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Maiti, Taps & Petrie, Dennis
- 298-304 Spatio-temporal clustering in the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry: A geographical micro-level analysis
by Arbia, Giuseppe & Espa, Giuseppe & Giuliani, Diego & Dickson, Maria Michela
- 305-320 Examining the structure of spatial health effects in Germany using Hierarchical Bayes Models
by Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 321-329 The relationship between well-being and commuting revisited: Does the choice of methodology matter?
by Dickerson, Andy & Hole, Arne Risa & Munford, Luke A.
2014, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-11 Can safe ride programs reduce urban crime?
by Weber, Bryan
- 12-20 Modal choice and optimal congestion
by David, Quentin & Foucart, Renaud
- 21-38 Ethnic diversity and neighborhood house prices
by Li, Qiang
- 39-55 Adverse selection versus hold up: Tenure choice, tenancy protection and equilibrium in housing markets
by Seshimo, Hiroyuki
- 56-67 Union wage-setting and international trade with footloose capital
by Egger, Hartmut & Etzel, Daniel
- 68-81 Location choices of newly created establishments: Spatial patterns at the aggregate level
by Buczkowska, Sabina & de Lapparent, Matthieu
- 82-93 Location competition in an Alonso–Mills–Muth city
by Takahashi, Takaaki
- 94-109 The impact of import-related displacement on local business activity
by Park, Jooyoun & Reynolds, C.L. & Rohlin, Shawn M.
- 110-119 The floor area ratio gradient: New York City, 1890–2009
by Barr, Jason & Cohen, Jeffrey P.
- 120-132 Self-enforcing environmental agreements and capital mobility
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 133-143 Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach
by Zhang, Lei & Leonard, Tammy
- 144-153 Unrequited friendship? How reciprocity mediates adolescent peer effects
by Lin, Xu & Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 154-167 Ethnic differentials on the labor market in the presence of asymmetric spatial sorting: Set identification and estimation
by Rathelot, Roland
- 168-179 The urban wage growth premium: Sorting or learning?
by D'Costa, Sabine & Overman, Henry G.
- 180-189 Land supply, pricing and local governments' land hoarding in China
by Du, Jinfeng & Peiser, Richard B.
- 190-198 STEM graduates, human capital externalities, and wages in the U.S
by Winters, John V.
- 199-215 Differences in subprime loan pricing across races and neighborhoods
by Ghent, Andra C. & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T.
2014, Volume 47, Issue C
- 3-12 Understanding housing: The intellectual legacy of John Quigley
by Glaeser, Edward L.
- 13-24 Identifying the elasticity of driving: Evidence from a gasoline price shock in California
by Gillingham, Kenneth
- 25-34 The capitalization of green labels in the California housing market
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils
- 35-44 Economic returns to residential green building investment: The developers' perspective
by Deng, Yongheng & Wu, Jing
- 45-60 Energy efficiency retrofits for U.S. housing: Removing the bottlenecks
by Bardhan, Ashok & Jaffee, Dwight & Kroll, Cynthia & Wallace, Nancy
- 61-71 Incentives for China's urban mayors to mitigate pollution externalities: The role of the central government and public environmentalism
by Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Sun, Weizeng & Luo, Danglun
- 72-85 Tenancy rent control and credible commitment in maintenance
by Arnott, Richard & Shevyakhova, Elizaveta
- 86-98 Matching indices for thinly-traded commercial real estate in Singapore
by Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo
- 99-111 Innovative measurement of spatial segregation: Comparative evidence from Hong Kong and San Francisco
by Monkkonen, Paavo & Zhang, Xiaohu
- 112-127 Does residence in an ethnic community help immigrants in a recession?
by Zhu, Pengyu & Liu, Cathy Yang & Painter, Gary
- 128-137 Location and spatial clustering of artists
by Andersson, Åke E. & Andersson, David Emanuel & Daghbashyan, Zara & Hårsman, Björn
- 138-151 Race and neighborhoods in the 21st century: What does segregation mean today?
by De la Roca, Jorge & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine M.
2014, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-11 Foreclosures and local government revenues from the property tax: The case of Georgia school districts
by Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L.
- 12-17 Does culture affect local productivity and urban amenities?
by Boualam, Brahim
- 18-26 Endogenizing leadership and tax competition: Externalities and public good provision
by Eichner, Thomas
- 27-41 Sources of productivity improvement in industrial clusters: The case of the prewar Japanese silk-reeling industry
by Arimoto, Yutaka & Nakajima, Kentaro & Okazaki, Tetsuji
- 42-56 Spatial sorting with heterogeneous firms and heterogeneous sectors
by Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 57-72 Public transit and urban redevelopment: The effect of light rail transit on land use in Minneapolis, Minnesota
by Hurst, Needham B. & West, Sarah E.
- 73-92 Peer effects in adolescents' delinquent behaviors: Evidence from a binary choice network model
by Lin, Xu
- 93-102 How are homeowners associations capitalized into property values?
by Meltzer, Rachel & Cheung, Ron
- 103-115 On the finite sample properties of pre-test estimators of spatial models
by Piras, Gianfranco & Prucha, Ingmar R.
- 116-125 Property institutions and business investment on American Indian reservations
by Akee, Randall & Jorgensen, Miriam
- 126-139 Does mortgage deregulation increase foreclosures? Evidence from Cleveland
by Xu, Yilan
- 140-149 Estimation of spatial models with endogenous weighting matrices, and an application to a demand model for cigarettes
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Piras, Gianfranco
- 150-166 The spatial diffusion of regional housing prices across U.S. states
by Brady, Ryan R.
- 167-176 The millage rate offset and property tax revenue stability
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Willardsen, Kevin
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-21 Spatial autoregressive models with unknown heteroskedasticity: A comparison of Bayesian and robust GMM approach
by Doğan, Osman & Taşpınar, Süleyman
- 22-32 Mortgages, immigrants and discrimination: An analysis of the interest rates in Spain
by Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Raya, Josep M.
- 33-44 Residential parking permits and parking supply
by van Ommeren, Jos & de Groote, Jesper & Mingardo, Giuliano
- 45-56 Don't stand so close to me: The urban impact of immigration
by Accetturo, Antonio & Manaresi, Francesco & Mocetti, Sauro & Olivieri, Elisabetta
- 57-66 Intrajurisdictional capitalization and the incidence of the property tax
by Zodrow, George R.
- 67-79 Immigration and election outcomes — Evidence from city districts in Hamburg
by Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich
- 80-89 The long term employment impacts of gentrification in the 1990s
by Lester, T. William & Hartley, Daniel A.
2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-13 The capitalization effects of school, residential, and commercial impact fees on undeveloped land values
by Burge, Gregory
- 14-28 Estimation of semiparametric sorting models: Explaining geographical concentration of business services
by Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 29-37 Sequential city growth in the US: Does age matter?
by Sánchez-Vidal, María & González-Val, Rafael & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 38-49 Urban sprawl occurrence under spatially varying agricultural amenities
by Coisnon, Thomas & Oueslati, Walid & Salanié, Julien
- 50-59 Historical trends of agglomeration to the capital region and new economic geography
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 60-74 Geographically and temporally weighted likelihood regression: Exploring the spatiotemporal determinants of land use change
by Wrenn, Douglas H. & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 75-81 Migrating mafias
by Buonanno, Paolo & Pazzona, Matteo
- 82-93 Zoning in cities with traffic congestion and agglomeration economies
by Rhee, Hyok-Joo & Yu, Sanggyun & Hirte, Georg
- 94-106 Where does racial discrimination occur? An experimental analysis across neighborhood and housing unit characteristics
by Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary
- 107-118 On the spatial correlation of international conflict initiation and other binary and dyadic dependent variables
by Luo, Shali & Miller, J. Isaac
2013, Volume 43, Issue 6
- 841-849 Negative equity and wages
by Cunningham, Chris & Reed, Robert R.
- 850-861 The spillover effects of infill developments on local housing prices
by Ooi, Joseph T.L. & Le, Thao T.T.
- 862-874 Real option value over a housing market cycle
by Clapp, John M. & Eichholtz, Piet & Lindenthal, Thies
- 875-887 Commodity house prices
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Ho Tang, Edward Chi
- 888-902 Intermediate input sharing in the hospital service industry
by Li, Jing
- 903-926 GMM estimation of spatial autoregressive models with moving average disturbances
by Doğan, Osman & Taşpınar, Süleyman
- 927-937 Optimal density of radial major roads in a two-dimensional monocentric city with endogenous residential distribution and housing prices
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Chen, Ya-Juan & Wang, Ya-Dong & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C.
- 938-950 Competition in multiple characteristics: An empirical test of location equilibrium
by Elizalde, Javier
- 951-963 Airline consolidation and the distribution of traffic between primary and secondary hubs
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 964-984 Foreign ownership, firm performance, and the geography of civic capital
by Bürker, Matthias & Franco, Chiara & Minerva, G. Alfredo
- 985-995 Expected income and labor market choices of US married couples: A locally weighted regression approach
by Li, Guo & Mroz, Thomas A.
- 996-1007 How well do urban growth boundaries contain development? Results for Oregon using a difference-in-difference estimator
by Dempsey, Judith A. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 1008-1022 Marshallian labour market pooling: Evidence from Italy
by Andini, Monica & de Blasio, Guido & Duranton, Gilles & Strange, William C.
- 1023-1040 Urban economic base as a catalyst for movements in real estate prices
by Coulson, N. Edward & Liu, Crocker H. & Villupuram, Sriram V.
2013, Volume 43, Issue 5
- 695-706 The productivity of transport infrastructure investment: A meta-analysis of empirical evidence
by Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Brage-Ardao, Ruben
- 707-724 Voting on road congestion policy
by Russo, Antonio
- 725-739 Heteroskedasticity and non-normality robust LM tests for spatial dependence
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Yang, Zhenlin
- 740-750 The effect of property taxes on vacation home growth rates: Evidence from Michigan
by Johnson, Erik & Walsh, Randall
- 751-763 Agglomeration economies with consistent productivity estimates
by Ehrl, Philipp
- 764-782 Trip-timing decisions with traffic incidents
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Lindsey, Robin
- 783-796 Non-cooperative pollution control in an inter-jurisdictional setting
by Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François
- 797-807 Impact of cultural diversity on wages, evidence from panel data
by Longhi, Simonetta
- 808-815 The political economy of fixed regional public expenditure shares with an illustration for Belgian railway investments
by Proost, Stef & Zaporozhets, Vera