Regional Science and Urban Economics
2014, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-10 Do choice schools break the link between public schools and property values? Evidence from house prices in New York City
by Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Voicu, Ioan & Horn, Keren Mertens
- 11-24 In-state tuition for undocumented immigrants and its impact on college enrollment, tuition costs, student financial aid, and indebtedness
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Sparber, Chad
- 25-35 Tax discrimination against inter-firm networks
by Itoh, Ryo
- 36-47 The spatial Polish wage curve with gender effects: Evidence from the Polish Labor Survey
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej
- 48-57 Competing for firms under agglomeration: Policy timing and welfare
by Gerritse, Michiel
- 58-67 Town and city jobs: How your job is different in another location
by Kok, Suzanne
- 68-83 Anchoring and housing choice: Results of a natural policy experiment
by Arbel, Yuval & Ben-Shahar, Danny & Gabriel, Stuart
- 84-92 Regional centrality and tax competition for FDI
by Darby, Julia & Ferrett, Ben & Wooton, Ian
- 93-107 The impact of hazardous industrial facilities on housing prices: A comparison of parametric and semiparametric hedonic price models
by Grislain-Letrémy, Céline & Katossky, Arthur
- 108-117 The effect of foreclosures on nearby housing prices: Supply or dis-amenity?
by Hartley, Daniel
- 118-128 Spatial econometric STAR models: Lagrange multiplier tests, Monte Carlo simulations and an empirical application
by Pede, Valerien O. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 129-146 Real estate market and financial stability in US metropolitan areas: A dynamic model with spatial effects
by Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa & Canepa, Alessandra
- 147-163 LOST in America: Evidence on local sales taxes from national panel data
by Agrawal, David R.
- 164-178 Is Medicaid crowding out other state government expenditure? Internal financing and cross-program substitution
by Craig, Steven G. & Howard, Larry L.
- 179-189 What drives FDI policy liberalization? An empirical investigation
by Cooray, Arusha & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya
- 193-202 Hospital treatment rates and spillover effects: Does ownership matter?
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Yen, Yin-Fang
- 203-216 Does a hospital's quality depend on the quality of other hospitals? A spatial econometrics approach
by Gravelle, Hugh & Santos, Rita & Siciliani, Luigi
- 217-231 The effectiveness–efficiency trade-off in health care: The case of hospitals in Lombardy, Italy
by Martini, Gianmaria & Berta, Paolo & Mullahy, John & Vittadini, Giorgio
- 232-241 Measuring spatial effects in the presence of institutional constraints: The case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure
by Atella, Vincenzo & Belotti, Federico & Depalo, Domenico & Piano Mortari, Andrea
- 242-251 Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians
by Filippini, M. & Heimsch, F. & Masiero, G.
- 252-261 Semi-parametric regression models and economies of scale in the presence of an endogenous variable
by Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Osleeb, Jeffrey P. & Yang, Ke
- 262-277 Understanding inappropriateness in health spending: The role of regional policies and institutions in caesarean deliveries
by Francese, Maura & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Romanelli, Marzia & Turati, Gilberto
- 278-285 The impact of air pollution on hospital admissions: Evidence from Italy
by Lagravinese, R. & Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E. & Lee, H.
- 286-297 General equilibrium effects of spatial structure: Health outcomes and health behaviours in Scotland
by Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Maiti, Taps & Petrie, Dennis
- 298-304 Spatio-temporal clustering in the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry: A geographical micro-level analysis
by Arbia, Giuseppe & Espa, Giuseppe & Giuliani, Diego & Dickson, Maria Michela
- 305-320 Examining the structure of spatial health effects in Germany using Hierarchical Bayes Models
by Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 321-329 The relationship between well-being and commuting revisited: Does the choice of methodology matter?
by Dickerson, Andy & Hole, Arne Risa & Munford, Luke A.
2014, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-11 Can safe ride programs reduce urban crime?
by Weber, Bryan
- 12-20 Modal choice and optimal congestion
by David, Quentin & Foucart, Renaud
- 21-38 Ethnic diversity and neighborhood house prices
by Li, Qiang
- 39-55 Adverse selection versus hold up: Tenure choice, tenancy protection and equilibrium in housing markets
by Seshimo, Hiroyuki
- 56-67 Union wage-setting and international trade with footloose capital
by Egger, Hartmut & Etzel, Daniel
- 68-81 Location choices of newly created establishments: Spatial patterns at the aggregate level
by Buczkowska, Sabina & de Lapparent, Matthieu
- 82-93 Location competition in an Alonso–Mills–Muth city
by Takahashi, Takaaki
- 94-109 The impact of import-related displacement on local business activity
by Park, Jooyoun & Reynolds, C.L. & Rohlin, Shawn M.
- 110-119 The floor area ratio gradient: New York City, 1890–2009
by Barr, Jason & Cohen, Jeffrey P.
- 120-132 Self-enforcing environmental agreements and capital mobility
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 133-143 Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach
by Zhang, Lei & Leonard, Tammy
- 144-153 Unrequited friendship? How reciprocity mediates adolescent peer effects
by Lin, Xu & Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 154-167 Ethnic differentials on the labor market in the presence of asymmetric spatial sorting: Set identification and estimation
by Rathelot, Roland
- 168-179 The urban wage growth premium: Sorting or learning?
by D'Costa, Sabine & Overman, Henry G.
- 180-189 Land supply, pricing and local governments' land hoarding in China
by Du, Jinfeng & Peiser, Richard B.
- 190-198 STEM graduates, human capital externalities, and wages in the U.S
by Winters, John V.
- 199-215 Differences in subprime loan pricing across races and neighborhoods
by Ghent, Andra C. & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T.
2014, Volume 47, Issue C
- 3-12 Understanding housing: The intellectual legacy of John Quigley
by Glaeser, Edward L.
- 13-24 Identifying the elasticity of driving: Evidence from a gasoline price shock in California
by Gillingham, Kenneth
- 25-34 The capitalization of green labels in the California housing market
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils
- 35-44 Economic returns to residential green building investment: The developers' perspective
by Deng, Yongheng & Wu, Jing
- 45-60 Energy efficiency retrofits for U.S. housing: Removing the bottlenecks
by Bardhan, Ashok & Jaffee, Dwight & Kroll, Cynthia & Wallace, Nancy
- 61-71 Incentives for China's urban mayors to mitigate pollution externalities: The role of the central government and public environmentalism
by Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Sun, Weizeng & Luo, Danglun
- 72-85 Tenancy rent control and credible commitment in maintenance
by Arnott, Richard & Shevyakhova, Elizaveta
- 86-98 Matching indices for thinly-traded commercial real estate in Singapore
by Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo
- 99-111 Innovative measurement of spatial segregation: Comparative evidence from Hong Kong and San Francisco
by Monkkonen, Paavo & Zhang, Xiaohu
- 112-127 Does residence in an ethnic community help immigrants in a recession?
by Zhu, Pengyu & Liu, Cathy Yang & Painter, Gary
- 128-137 Location and spatial clustering of artists
by Andersson, Åke E. & Andersson, David Emanuel & Daghbashyan, Zara & Hårsman, Björn
- 138-151 Race and neighborhoods in the 21st century: What does segregation mean today?
by De la Roca, Jorge & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine M.
2014, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-11 Foreclosures and local government revenues from the property tax: The case of Georgia school districts
by Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L.
- 12-17 Does culture affect local productivity and urban amenities?
by Boualam, Brahim
- 18-26 Endogenizing leadership and tax competition: Externalities and public good provision
by Eichner, Thomas
- 27-41 Sources of productivity improvement in industrial clusters: The case of the prewar Japanese silk-reeling industry
by Arimoto, Yutaka & Nakajima, Kentaro & Okazaki, Tetsuji
- 42-56 Spatial sorting with heterogeneous firms and heterogeneous sectors
by Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 57-72 Public transit and urban redevelopment: The effect of light rail transit on land use in Minneapolis, Minnesota
by Hurst, Needham B. & West, Sarah E.
- 73-92 Peer effects in adolescents' delinquent behaviors: Evidence from a binary choice network model
by Lin, Xu
- 93-102 How are homeowners associations capitalized into property values?
by Meltzer, Rachel & Cheung, Ron
- 103-115 On the finite sample properties of pre-test estimators of spatial models
by Piras, Gianfranco & Prucha, Ingmar R.
- 116-125 Property institutions and business investment on American Indian reservations
by Akee, Randall & Jorgensen, Miriam
- 126-139 Does mortgage deregulation increase foreclosures? Evidence from Cleveland
by Xu, Yilan
- 140-149 Estimation of spatial models with endogenous weighting matrices, and an application to a demand model for cigarettes
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Piras, Gianfranco
- 150-166 The spatial diffusion of regional housing prices across U.S. states
by Brady, Ryan R.
- 167-176 The millage rate offset and property tax revenue stability
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Willardsen, Kevin
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-21 Spatial autoregressive models with unknown heteroskedasticity: A comparison of Bayesian and robust GMM approach
by Doğan, Osman & Taşpınar, Süleyman
- 22-32 Mortgages, immigrants and discrimination: An analysis of the interest rates in Spain
by Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Raya, Josep M.
- 33-44 Residential parking permits and parking supply
by van Ommeren, Jos & de Groote, Jesper & Mingardo, Giuliano
- 45-56 Don't stand so close to me: The urban impact of immigration
by Accetturo, Antonio & Manaresi, Francesco & Mocetti, Sauro & Olivieri, Elisabetta
- 57-66 Intrajurisdictional capitalization and the incidence of the property tax
by Zodrow, George R.
- 67-79 Immigration and election outcomes — Evidence from city districts in Hamburg
by Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich
- 80-89 The long term employment impacts of gentrification in the 1990s
by Lester, T. William & Hartley, Daniel A.
2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-13 The capitalization effects of school, residential, and commercial impact fees on undeveloped land values
by Burge, Gregory
- 14-28 Estimation of semiparametric sorting models: Explaining geographical concentration of business services
by Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 29-37 Sequential city growth in the US: Does age matter?
by Sánchez-Vidal, María & González-Val, Rafael & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 38-49 Urban sprawl occurrence under spatially varying agricultural amenities
by Coisnon, Thomas & Oueslati, Walid & Salanié, Julien
- 50-59 Historical trends of agglomeration to the capital region and new economic geography
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 60-74 Geographically and temporally weighted likelihood regression: Exploring the spatiotemporal determinants of land use change
by Wrenn, Douglas H. & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 75-81 Migrating mafias
by Buonanno, Paolo & Pazzona, Matteo
- 82-93 Zoning in cities with traffic congestion and agglomeration economies
by Rhee, Hyok-Joo & Yu, Sanggyun & Hirte, Georg
- 94-106 Where does racial discrimination occur? An experimental analysis across neighborhood and housing unit characteristics
by Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary
- 107-118 On the spatial correlation of international conflict initiation and other binary and dyadic dependent variables
by Luo, Shali & Miller, J. Isaac
2013, Volume 43, Issue 6
- 841-849 Negative equity and wages
by Cunningham, Chris & Reed, Robert R.
- 850-861 The spillover effects of infill developments on local housing prices
by Ooi, Joseph T.L. & Le, Thao T.T.
- 862-874 Real option value over a housing market cycle
by Clapp, John M. & Eichholtz, Piet & Lindenthal, Thies
- 875-887 Commodity house prices
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Ho Tang, Edward Chi
- 888-902 Intermediate input sharing in the hospital service industry
by Li, Jing
- 903-926 GMM estimation of spatial autoregressive models with moving average disturbances
by Doğan, Osman & Taşpınar, Süleyman
- 927-937 Optimal density of radial major roads in a two-dimensional monocentric city with endogenous residential distribution and housing prices
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Chen, Ya-Juan & Wang, Ya-Dong & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C.
- 938-950 Competition in multiple characteristics: An empirical test of location equilibrium
by Elizalde, Javier
- 951-963 Airline consolidation and the distribution of traffic between primary and secondary hubs
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 964-984 Foreign ownership, firm performance, and the geography of civic capital
by Bürker, Matthias & Franco, Chiara & Minerva, G. Alfredo
- 985-995 Expected income and labor market choices of US married couples: A locally weighted regression approach
by Li, Guo & Mroz, Thomas A.
- 996-1007 How well do urban growth boundaries contain development? Results for Oregon using a difference-in-difference estimator
by Dempsey, Judith A. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 1008-1022 Marshallian labour market pooling: Evidence from Italy
by Andini, Monica & de Blasio, Guido & Duranton, Gilles & Strange, William C.
- 1023-1040 Urban economic base as a catalyst for movements in real estate prices
by Coulson, N. Edward & Liu, Crocker H. & Villupuram, Sriram V.
2013, Volume 43, Issue 5
- 695-706 The productivity of transport infrastructure investment: A meta-analysis of empirical evidence
by Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Brage-Ardao, Ruben
- 707-724 Voting on road congestion policy
by Russo, Antonio
- 725-739 Heteroskedasticity and non-normality robust LM tests for spatial dependence
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Yang, Zhenlin
- 740-750 The effect of property taxes on vacation home growth rates: Evidence from Michigan
by Johnson, Erik & Walsh, Randall
- 751-763 Agglomeration economies with consistent productivity estimates
by Ehrl, Philipp
- 764-782 Trip-timing decisions with traffic incidents
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Lindsey, Robin
- 783-796 Non-cooperative pollution control in an inter-jurisdictional setting
by Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François
- 797-807 Impact of cultural diversity on wages, evidence from panel data
by Longhi, Simonetta
- 808-815 The political economy of fixed regional public expenditure shares with an illustration for Belgian railway investments
by Proost, Stef & Zaporozhets, Vera
- 816-837 Bayesian estimation and model selection for spatial Durbin error model with finite distributed lags
by Han, Xiaoyi & Lee, Lung-fei
- 838-840 Comment on: A non-parametric spatial independence test using symbolic entropy
by Elsinger, Helmut
2013, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 549-560 Trade liberalisation between asymmetric countries with environmentally concerned consumers
by Gori, Giuseppe Francesco & Lambertini, Luca
- 561-569 Urban squatting with rent-seeking organizers
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 570-578 Endogenizing governments' objectives in tax competition
by Pal, Rupayan & Sharma, Ajay
- 579-589 Are black neighborhoods less welcoming to homosexuals than white neighborhoods?
by Christafore, David & Leguizamon, J. Sebastian & Leguizamon, Susane
- 590-616 Cox-type tests for competing spatial autoregressive models with spatial autoregressive disturbances
by Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei
- 617-634 Estimation of the spatial weights matrix under structural constraints
by Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris
- 635-648 Interjurisdictional housing prices and spatial amenities: Which measures of housing prices reflect local public goods?
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Farooque, Omar
- 649-660 Spatial panel data estimation, counterfactual predictions, and local economic resilience among British towns in the Victorian era
by Fingleton, Bernard & Palombi, Silvia
- 661-675 Spatial clustering and market power: Evidence from the retail gasoline market
by Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph
- 676-683 Risk sharing and the efficiency of public good provision under tax competition
by Kalamov, Zarko Y.
- 684-693 Childhood neighborhood conditions and the persistence of adult income
by Islam, TM Tonmoy
2013, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 429-444 Automatic selection of a spatial weight matrix in spatial econometrics: Application to a spatial hedonic approach
by Seya, Hajime & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Tsutsumi, Morito
- 445-464 Who benefits from increased government spending? A state-level analysis
by Owyang, Michael T. & Zubairy, Sarah
- 465-478 Are there returns from university location in a state-funded university system?
by Suhonen, Tuomo
- 479-490 The effects of HOPE on post-college retention in the Georgia workforce
by Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V.
- 491-506 Sequential multi-store location in a duopoly
by Takaki, Masaya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 507-520 Asymmetric information and list-price reductions in the housing market
by de Wit, Erik R. & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 521-538 Estimation of spatial panel data models with randomly missing data in the dependent variable
by Wang, Wei & Lee, Lung-fei
- 539-548 More similar firms — More similar regions? On the role of firm heterogeneity for agglomeration
by von Ehrlich, Maximilian & Seidel, Tobias
2013, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 187-196 Institutional and demographic influences on the presence, scale and geographic scope of individual Chinese real estate investment
by Coulson, N. Edward & Tang, Mingzhe
- 197-208 Rational expectations in urban economics
by Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming
- 209-219 Does regionalization of local public health services influence public spending levels and allocative efficiency?
by Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E.
- 220-241 Price and transaction volume in the Dutch housing market
by de Wit, Erik R. & Englund, Peter & Francke, Marc K.
- 242-249 The case of state funded higher education scholarship plans and interstate brain drain
by Hawley, Zackary B. & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 250-271 Model selection using J-test for the spatial autoregressive model vs. the matrix exponential spatial model
by Han, Xiaoyi & Lee, Lung-fei
- 272-281 Inter-industry employment spillovers from tourism inflows
by Kadiyali, Vrinda & Kosová, Renáta
- 282-295 Congestion pricing and long term urban form: Application to Paris region
by De Lara, Michel & de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Piperno, Serge
- 296-306 Housing prices and inter-urban migration
by Plantinga, Andrew J. & Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Hunt, Gary L. & Piguet, Virginie
- 307-321 Locally most powerful tests for spatial interactions in the simultaneous SAR Tobit model
by Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei
- 322-337 Are American homeowners locked into their houses? The impact of housing market conditions on state-to-state migration
by Modestino, Alicia Sasser & Dennett, Julia
- 338-351 Location patterns of service industries in France: A distance-based approach
by Barlet, M. & Briant, A. & Crusson, L.
- 352-366 Agglomeration, commuting costs, and the internal structure of cities
by Koster, Hans R.A. & Rouwendal, Jan
- 367-384 Discordant city employment cycles
by Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J.
- 385-394 A theory of rational spatial agglomerations
by Mossay, Pascal
- 395-403 The on-street parking premium and car drivers' choice between street and garage parking
by Kobus, Martijn B.W. & Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, Eva & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 404-410 Evolutionary implementation of optimal city size distributions
by Fujishima, Shota
- 411-421 Group design with endogenous associations
by Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 422-428 Small homes, public schools, and property tax capitalization
by Gallagher, Ryan M. & Kurban, Haydar & Persky, Joseph J.
2013, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-7 Mobility and mortgages: Evidence from the PSID
by Coulson, N. Edward & Grieco, Paul L.E.
- 8-15 Corporate tax regime and international allocation of ownership
by Becker, Johannes & Runkel, Marco
- 16-21 City size and the demand for local public goods
by Buettner, Thiess & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric
- 22-30 Why not in your backyard? On the location and size of a public facility
by Bellettini, Giorgio & Kempf, Hubert
- 31-41 The lasting effects of crime: The relationship of discovered methamphetamine laboratories and home values
by Congdon-Hohman, Joshua M.
- 42-50 Urbanization, agglomeration economies, and access to mortgage credit
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 51-64 Agglomeration premium and trading activity of firms
by Békés, Gábor & Harasztosi, Péter
- 65-85 Poisson indices of segregation
by Mele, Angelo
- 86-100 Do spatially targeted redevelopment programs spillover?
by Hanson, Andrew & Rohlin, Shawn
- 101-116 Environmental policy, first nature advantage and the emergence of economic clusters
by Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 117-123 Heterogeneous Tiebout communities with private production and anonymous crowding
by Luque, Jaime
- 124-131 Similarity of R&D activities, physical proximity, and R&D spillovers
by Deltas, George & Karkalakos, Sotiris
- 132-141 Changes in the white–black house value distribution gap from 1997 to 2005
by Fesselmeyer, Eric & Le, Kien T. & Seah, Kiat Ying
- 142-150 Union wage demands with footloose firms and agglomeration forces
by Persyn, Damiaan
- 151-163 Place-based tax exemptions and displacement effects: An evaluation of the Zones Franches Urbaines program
by Givord, Pauline & Rathelot, Roland & Sillard, Patrick
- 164-176 Geographical constraints and educational attainment
by Falch, Torberg & Lujala, Päivi & Strøm, Bjarne
- 177-185 The employment cycles of neighboring cities
by Wall, Howard J.
2012, Volume 42, Issue 6
- 907-912 Thünen and the New Economic Geography
by Fujita, Masahisa
- 913-930 Sorting and local wage and skill distributions in France
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Roux, Sébastien
- 931-937 FAR regulations and unpriced transport congestion
by Pines, David & Kono, Tatsuhito
- 938-949 Ethnic networks and employment outcomes
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 950-960 Affinity and tension between religious denominations: Evidence from private school enrolment
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Justman, Moshe
- 961-974 Firms' locations under demand heterogeneity
by Picard, Pierre M. & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 975-986 Trade, firm selection, and industrial agglomeration
by Hsu, Wen-Tai & Wang, Ping
- 987-997 Agglomeration, trade and selection
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P.
- 998-1002 Nesting horizontal and vertical differentiation
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Wauthy, Xavier Y.
- 1003-1008 The effect of Canadian imports on prescription drug prices in the U.S
by Hamilton, Jonathan H.
- 1009-1016 Optimal intellectual property rights protection during an international health emergency
by Brown, Drusilla K. & Norman, George
- 1017-1022 Hotelling meets Weber
by Lai, Fu-Chuan & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 1023-1036 Trade costs and international strategy of firms: The role of endogenous product differentiation
by Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigné, Carl & Mathieu, Claude
- 1037-1052 Market access in global and regional trade
by de Sousa, José & Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad
- 1053-1060 Oligopoly and Luce's Choice Axiom
by Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, André
- 1061-1067 Measuring welfare gains from relaxation of land-use restrictions: The case of India's building-height limits
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Sridhar, Kala Seetharam
2012, Volume 42, Issue 5
- 761-764 Migration and development: Insights from the 3rd AFD-World Bank Migration and Development Conference
by Gurgand, Marc & Lambert, Sylvie & Rapoport, Hillel & Zenou, Yves
- 765-778 Reprint of development, agglomeration, and the organization of work
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 779-793 Gender wage differentials among rural–urban migrants in China
by Magnani, Elisabetta & Zhu, Rong
- 794-807 Immigration and the origins of regional inequality: Government-sponsored European migration to southern Brazil before World War I
by de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Monasterio, Leonardo
- 808-816 Human capital acquisition and international migration in a model of educational market
by Zakharenko, Roman
- 817-828 Remittances, migrants' education and immigration policy: Theory and evidence from bilateral data
by Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel & Salomone, Sara
- 829-843 Performance of skilled migrants in the U.S.: A dynamic approach
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina & Özden, Çağlar
- 844-857 Remittances and financial openness
by Beine, Michel & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Vermeulen, Robert
- 858-874 Migrant networks as a basis for social control: Remittance incentives among Senegalese in France and Italy
by Chort, Isabelle & Gubert, Flore & Senne, Jean-Noël
- 875-889 Education and migration choices in hierarchical societies: The case of Matam, Senegal
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Demonsant, Jean-Luc
- 890-903 Out of sight, out of mind: Migration, entrepreneurship and social capital
by Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves
2012, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 545-560 Market value assessment and idiosyncratic tax-price risk: Understanding the consequences of alternative definitions of the property tax base
by Anderson, Nathan B.
- 561-568 Yet even more evidence on the spatial size of cities: Urban spatial expansion in the US, 1980–2000
by Paulsen, Kurt
- 569-579 Wal-Mart's monopsony power in metro and non-metro labor markets
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A.
- 580-594 Evaluating China's road to prosperity: A new economic geography approach
by Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe & Fingleton, Bernard & Shi, Tuo
- 595-606 Is there a limit to agglomeration? Evidence from productivity of Dutch firms
by Rizov, Marian & Oskam, Arie & Walsh, Paul
- 607-618 Endowments and market access; the size of towns in historical perspective: Saxony, 1550–1834
by Ploeckl, Florian