Regional Science and Urban Economics
2009, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 644-645 Matthew O. Jackson, Social and Economic Networks , Princeton University Press (2008)
by de Martí Beltran, Joan
2009, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 377-385 Migration costs, commuting costs and intercity population sorting
by Sorek, Gilad
- 386-396 Empowerment Zones, neighborhood change and owner-occupied housing
by Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S.
- 397-408 Schelling's model revisited: Residential sorting with competitive bidding for land
by O'Sullivan, Arthur
- 409-421 Local regulation and land-use change: The effects of wetlands bylaws in Massachusetts
by Sims, Katharine R.E. & Schuetz, Jenny
- 422-433 Commodity tax competition and industry location under the destination and the origin principle
by Behrens, Kristian & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 434-448 Commuting, congestion tolls and the structure of the labour market: Optimal congestion pricing in a wage bargaining model
by De Borger, Bruno
- 449-459 The rise of external economies in Beijing: Evidence from intra-urban wage variation
by Zheng, Siqi & Peiser, Richard B. & Zhang, Wenzhong
- 460-471 Changes in commuting to work times over the 1990 to 2000 period
by Kirby, Dustin K. & LeSage, James P.
- 472-478 Local capital tax competition and coordinated tax reform in an overlapping generations economy
by Batina, Raymond G.
- 479-488 Government policy and industrial investment determinants in Spanish regions
by Escribá, F. Javier & Murgui, Ma. José
- 489-501 Subsidy competition and the mode of FDI
by Albornoz, Facundo & Corcos, Gregory & Kendall, Toby
- 502-511 Optimization of floor area ratio regulation in a growing city
by Joshi, Kirti Kusum & Kono, Tatsuhito
- 512-521 The employment effects of a central city's source-based wage tax or hybrid wage tax
by Braid, Ralph M.
2009, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 251-265 Search and the city
by Gautier, P.A. & Teulings, C.N.
- 266-276 Unemployment duration, city size, and the tightness of the labor market
by Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Gaigné, Carl
- 277-286 Retail sprawl and multi-store firms: An analysis of location choice by retail chains
by Karamychev, Vladimir & van Reeven, Peran
- 287-296 Watershed development restrictions and land prices: Empirical evidence from southern Appalachia
by Chamblee, John F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken, Craig A.
- 297-306 How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets
by Redfearn, Christian L.
- 307-315 Does home ownership vary by sexual orientation?
by Jepsen, Christopher & Jepsen, Lisa K.
- 316-322 The impact on rent from tenant and landlord characteristics and interaction
by Red Larsen, Erling & Sommervoll, Dag Einar
- 323-331 Estimating the impact of England's area-based intervention 'New Deal for Communities' on employment
by Gutirrez Romero, Roxana
- 332-342 A meta-analysis of estimates of urban agglomeration economies
by Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Noland, Robert B.
- 343-349 Analytical solution of a multi-dimensional Hotelling model with quadratic transportation costs
by Larralde, Hernn & Stehl, Juliette & Jensen, Pablo
- 350-359 The price and quantity of land by legal form of organization in the United States
by Davis, Morris A.
- 360-364 Dartboard tests for the location quotient
by Guimarães, Paulo & Figueiredo, Octávio & Woodward, Douglas
- 365-376 Taxes and the fundamental value of houses
by Madsen, Jakob B.
2009, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 109-119 New Economic Geography: An appraisal on the occasion of Paul Krugman's 2008 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences
by Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 120-127 The impact of Integrated Tariff Systems on public transport demand: Evidence from Italy
by Abrate, Graziano & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide
- 128-137 Alternative pricing regimes in interurban passenger transport with externalities and modal competition
by Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J. & Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar
- 138-147 Scale economies, technology and technical change in the water industry: Evidence from the English water only sector
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio
- 148-154 Tax competition for commuters
by Guo, Ji
- 155-167 Tariffs and manufacturing location in Argentina
by Sanguinetti, Pablo & Volpe Martincus, Christian
- 168-186 Why and where do headquarters move?
by Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier
- 187-199 Determinants of long-run regional productivity with geographical spillovers: The role of R&D, human capital and public infrastructure
by Bronzini, Raffaello & Piselli, Paolo
- 200-213 Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results
by Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana
- 214-223 Re-investment and the survival of foreign-owned plants
by Wren, Colin & Jones, Jonathan
- 224-232 Persistence in urban form: The long-run durability of employment centers in metropolitan areas
by Redfearn, Christian L.
- 233-242 Interregional mixed duopoly
by Inoue, Tomohiro & Kamijo, Yoshio & Tomaru, Yoshihiro
- 243-250 Using entropy measures to disentangle regional from national localization patterns
by Cutrini, Eleonora
2009, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-14 Downtown parking in auto city
by Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John
- 15-22 Regional growth and exposure to nearby coal fired power plant emissions
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 23-32 Partial fiscal decentralization
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 33-42 Do higher rents discourage fertility? Evidence from U.S. cities, 1940-2000
by Simon, Curtis J. & Tamura, Robert
- 43-53 Product differentiation when competing with the suppliers of bottleneck inputs
by Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro
- 54-62 Development impact fees and employment
by Burge, Gregory & Ihlanfeldt, Keith
- 63-78 Conditional [beta]- and [sigma]-convergence in space: A maximum likelihood approach
by Pfaffermayr, Michael
- 79-89 Housing wealth, financial wealth, and consumption: New evidence from micro data
by Bostic, Raphael & Gabriel, Stuart & Painter, Gary
- 90-96 Calibration of a monocentric city model with mixed land use and congestion
by McDonald, John F.
- 97-108 Equilibrium in fiscal competition games from the point of view of the dual
by Petchey, Jeffrey D. & Shapiro, Perry
2008, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 533-552 Consumption amenities and city population density
by Rappaport, Jordan
- 553-564 Agglomeration and Cost Economies for Washington State Hospital Services
by Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Morrison Paul, Catherine
- 565-577 Commuters, residents and job competition
by Pierrard, Olivier
- 578-589 A state-level analysis of the Great Moderation
by Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J.
- 590-605 FDI location and size: Does employment protection legislation matter?
by Gross, Dominique M. & Ryan, Michael
2008, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 407-407 Introduction
by Arnott, Richard & Ciccone, Antonio
- 408-423 Anti-sprawl policies in a system of congested cities
by Anas, Alex & Pines, David
- 424-437 Typical lots for detached houses in residential blocks and lot shape analysis
by Asami, Yasushi & Niwa, Yukari
- 438-444 When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land
by Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun
- 445-460 The agglomeration of headquarters
by Davis, James C. & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 461-477 Tiebout's tale in spatial economies: Entrepreneurship, self-selection, and efficiency
by Konishi, Hideo
- 478-486 Economic geography with tariff competition
by Mai, Chao-Cheng & Peng, Shin-Kun & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 487-497 Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States
by Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A.
- 498-517 Are shirking and leisure substitutable? An empirical test of efficiency wages based on urban economic theory
by Ross, Stephen L. & Zenou, Yves
- 518-532 Location of industry, market size, and imperfect international capital mobility
by Yamamoto, Kazuhiro
2008, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 311-329 Measuring risk on investment in informal (illegal) housing: Theory and evidence from Pune, India
by Kapoor, Mudit & le Blanc, David
- 330-347 A century of shocks: The evolution of the German city size distribution 1925-1999
by Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc
- 348-362 Sectoral agglomeration economies in a panel of European regions
by Brülhart, Marius & Mathys, Nicole A.
- 363-377 Housing demand in Spain according to dwelling type: Microeconometric evidence
by Barrios García, Javier A. & Rodríguez Hernández, José E.
- 378-387 Congestion and residential moving behaviour
by Larsen, Morten Marott & Pilegaard, Ninette & Ommeren, Jos Van
- 388-403 Network effects, heterogeneous time value and network formation in the airline market
by Kawasaki, Akio
- 404-405 Review of green cities
by Turner, Matthew A.
2008, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 205-227 Alternative financial service providers and the spatial void hypothesis
by Smith, Tony E. & Smith, Marvin M. & Wackes, John
- 228-251 Commuter arrivals and optimal service in mass transit: Does queuing behavior at transit stops matter?
by Yoshida, Yuichiro
- 252-270 An analytical model for the formation of economic clusters
by Chincarini, Ludwig & Asherie, Neer
- 271-284 A mixed index approach to identifying hedonic price models
by Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane
- 285-298 Public goods, unemployment and policy coordination
by Aronsson, Thomas & Wehke, Sven
- 299-309 Production subcontracting and location
by Holl, Adelheid
2008, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 101-118 Local market scale and the pattern of job changes among young men
by Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 119-126 Location choice and optimal zoning under Cournot competition
by Chen, Chin-Sheng & Lai, Fu-Chuan
- 127-147 The effect of search imperfections on commuting behaviour: Evidence from employed and self-employed workers
by van Ommeren, Jos N. & van der Straaten, J. Willemijn
- 148-159 Convergence of the skill composition across German regions
by Südekum, Jens
- 160-173 Local public good provision, municipal consolidation, and national transfers
by Dur, Robert & Staal, Klaas
- 174-190 Governmental competition in road charging and capacity choice
by Ubbels, Barry & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 191-201 Why should a firm choose to limit the size of its market area?
by Alderighi, Marco & Piga, Claudio A.
- 202-203 Erratum to "Policy diffusion in space and time: The case of charter schools in California school districts" [Regional Science and Urban Economics 37 (2007) 526-541]
by Rincke, Johannes
2008, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-15 Squatting, eviction and development
by Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 16-31 Federal tax-transfer policy and intergovernmental pre-commitment
by Koethenbuerger, Marko
- 32-48 Welfare properties of spatial competition with location-dependent costs
by Aiura, Hiroshi & Sato, Yasuhiro
- 49-62 The incentive effects of property taxation: Evidence from Norwegian school districts
by Fiva, Jon H. & Rønning, Marte
- 63-69 Shrinking and growing metropolitan areas asymmetric real estate price reactions?: The case of German single-family houses
by Maennig, Wolfgang & Dust, Lisa
- 70-80 Transport costs, capital mobility and the provision of local public goods
by Ihara, Ryusuke
- 81-97 Spatial substitution patterns in forest recreation
by Termansen, Mette & Zandersen, Marianne & McClean, Colin J.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 625-648 Changes in transport and non-transport costs: Local vs global impacts in a spatial network
by Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea R. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 649-669 Beveridge versus Bismarck public-pension systems in integrated markets
by Kolmar, Martin
- 670-687 Location choices of firms and workers in an urban model with heterogeneities in skills and preferences
by Okamoto, Ryosuke
- 688-702 Inter-jurisdiction subsidy competition for a new production plant: What is the central government optimal policy?
by Parcero, O.J.
- 703-716 Migration in search of good government
by Glazer, Amihai & Kondo, Hiroki
2007, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 525-(null) RSUE Editorial Transition Statement
by McMillen, Daniel & Zenou, Yves
- 526-541 Policy diffusion in space and time: The case of charter schools in California school districts
by Rincke, Johannes
- 542-567 Spatial configurations in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model
by Caruso, Geoffrey & Peeters, Dominique & Cavailhes, Jean & Rounsevell, Mark
- 568-601 A micro-foundation of local business cycles
by Zhang, Qinghua
- 602-617 Effects of quality changes in rental housing markets with indivisibilities
by Ito, Tamon
- 618-624 A Primer on U.S. Housing Markets and Housing Policy., Green, Richard K., Malpezzi, Stephen. 2003. Washington, DC: Urban Institute Press
by Olsen, Edgar O.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 434-449 Thirty-five years of R(S)UE: A retrospective
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Minerva, G. Alfredo
- 450-456 Spatial econometrics in RSUE: Retrospect and prospect
by Anselin, Luc
- 457-465 Regional economics: A new economic geography perspective
by Behrens, Kristian & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 466-471 Prospects for a unified urban general equilibrium theory
by Berliant, Marcus
- 472-481 Future research on urban transportation network modeling
by Boyce, David
- 482-490 Towards the new economic geography in the brain power society
by Fujita, Masahisa
- 491-496 Reflections on spatial autocorrelation
by Getis, Arthur
- 497-508 Understanding knowledge spillovers
by Vernon Henderson, J.
- 509-516 Ceteris paribus, spatial complexity and spatial equilibrium: An interpretative perspective
by Nijkamp, Peter
- 517-520 RUE -- or joyful for operational methods?
by Paelinck, Jean H.P.
- 521-523 RSUE: Reflections after 35 years
by Quigley, John M.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 283-313 Urbanization and city growth: The role of institutions
by Henderson, J. Vernon & Wang, Hyoung Gun
- 314-344 Density gradients and their determinants: Evidence from India
by Sridhar, Kala Seetharam
- 345-362 Skill distributions and the compatibility between mobility and redistribution
by Puy, M. Socorro
- 363-374 The relative efficiencies of various predictors in spatial econometric models containing spatial lags
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R.
- 375-398 Moving to nice weather
by Rappaport, Jordan
- 399-412 Local productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment in the U.K. electronics industry
by Girma, Sourafel & Wakelin, Katharine
- 413-429 Housing price gradient with two workplaces -- An empirical study in Hong Kong
by Yiu, C.Y. & Tam, C.S.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 141-164 Economic integration and labor market institutions: Worker mobility, earnings risk, and contract structure
by Schob, Ronnie & Wildasin, David E.
- 165-182 The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland
by Bockerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika
- 183-198 The story and the model done: An evaluation of mathematical models of rent control
by Lind, Hans
- 199-219 Strategic competition amongst public schools
by Millimet, Daniel L. & Rangaprasad, Vasudha
- 220-238 Market thickness and outsourcing services
by Ono, Yukako
- 239-258 Urban environmental health and sensitive populations: How much are the Italians willing to pay to reduce their risks?
by Alberini, Anna & Chiabai, Aline
- 259-281 Spillovers from tax increment financing districts: Implications for housing price appreciation
by Weber, Rachel & Bhatta, Saurav Dev & Merriman, David
2007, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-21 Do spatial agglomeration and local labor market competition affect employer-provided training? Evidence from the UK
by Brunello, Giorgio & Gambarotto, Francesca
- 22-45 On the location and lock-in of cities: Geography vs transportation technology
by Behrens, Kristian
- 46-68 Concentration, agglomeration and the size of plants
by Lafourcade, Miren & Mion, Giordano
- 69-86 The effect of local land use regulations on urban development in the Western United States
by Wu, JunJie & Cho, Seong-Hoon
- 87-99 Earthquake risk and housing rents: Evidence from the Tokyo Metropolitan Area
by Nakagawa, Masayuki & Saito, Makoto & Yamaga, Hisaki
- 100-120 Acid rain in China and Japan: A game-theoretic analysis
by Nagase, Yoko & Silva, Emilson C.D.
- 121-136 Do local tax incentives affect economic growth? What mean impacts miss in the analysis of enterprise zone policies
by Bondonio, Daniele & Greenbaum, Robert T.
- 137-140 J. Vernon Henderson, Editor, New Economic Geography, Edward Elgar Publishing, Inc., Northampton, MA (2005)
by Mills, Edwin S.
2006, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 679-707 The external effects of place-based subsidized housing
by Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Voicu, Ioan & Schill, Michael H.
- 708-726 Coordination of capital taxation among asymmetric countries
by Peralta, Susana & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 727-752 Spatial determinants of productivity: Analysis for the regions of Great Britain
by Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J. & Patacchini, Eleonora
- 753-772 Mixed oligopoly, foreign firms, and location choice
by Matsushima, Noriaki & Matsumura, Toshihiro
- 773-789 Open space, residential property values, and spatial context
by Anderson, Soren T. & West, Sarah E.
- 790-802 Spatial discrimination: Bertrand vs. Cournot with asymmetric demands
by Liang, Wen-Jung & Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng
- 803-825 Spatial mobility and competition for jobs: Some theory and evidence for Western Germany
by Fahr, Rene & Sunde, Uwe
2006, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 569-572 New economic geography: Closing the gap between theory and empirics
by Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry
- 573-594 Regional wage and employment responses to market potential in the EU
by Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry
- 595-612 Trade, location, and wages in the United States
by Knaap, Thijs
- 613-635 Putting new economic geography to the test: Free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions
by Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc
- 636-657 Market potential and productivity: Evidence from Finnish regions
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Pinelli, Dino
- 658-677 Functional fragmentation and the location of multinational firms in the enlarged Europe
by Defever, Fabrice
2006, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 431-449 Stability of spatial adjustments across local exchange economies
by Mossay, Pascal
- 450-466 Transport policies in light of the new economic geography: The Portuguese experience
by Teixeira, Antonio Carlos
- 467-481 Coagglomeration and spillovers
by Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric
- 482-509 Employment concentration across U.S. counties
by Desmet, Klaus & Fafchamps, Marcel
- 510-541 Curbing excess sprawl with congestion tolls and urban boundaries
by Anas, Alex & Rhee, Hyok-Joo
- 542-563 Some foundations for Zipf's law: Product proliferation and local spillovers
by Duranton, Gilles
2006, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 313-330 Productivity and the geographic concentration of industry: The role of plant scale
by Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 331-372 Landing a job in urban space: The extent and effects of spatial mismatch
by Johnson, Rucker C.
- 373-384 Validity of the principle of minimum differentiation under vertical subcontracting
by Liang, Wen-Jung & Mai, Chao-Cheng
- 385-398 Provincial migration dynamics in China: Borders, costs and economic motivations
by Poncet, Sandra
- 399-430 Active labor market policy in Germany--Is there a successful policy strategy?
by Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Schneider, Hilmar
2006, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 163-186 Urban freshwater needs and spatial cost externalities for coastal aquifers: A theoretical approach
by Moreaux, Michel & Reynaud, Arnaud
- 187-206 Dictatorships and highways
by Saiz, Albert
- 207-226 Welfare analysis of the number and locations of local public facilities
by Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping
- 227-248 Search activities, cost of living and local labor markets
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 249-269 Transfer and tax competition in a system of hierarchical governments
by Riou, Stephane
- 270-299 Income segregation from local income taxation when households differ in both preferences and incomes
by Schmidheiny, Kurt
- 300-308 A comment on specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology: A reply
by Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J.
- 309-312 A comment on "Specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology"
by Hendry, David F.
2006, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-28 Labour pooling, labour poaching, and spatial clustering
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles
- 29-48 Regulating on-street parking
by Calthrop, Edward & Proost, Stef
- 49-71 Efficiency wages and unemployment in cities: The case of high-relocation costs
by Zenou, Yves
- 72-98 Catching-up to foreign technology? Evidence on the "Veblen-Gerschenkron" effect of foreign investments
by Peri, Giovanni & Urban, Dieter
- 99-117 First-mover disadvantages with idiosyncratic consumer tastes along unobservable characteristics
by Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 118-131 Hedonism vs. nihilism: No arbitrage and tests of urban economic models
by Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P.
- 132-157 A theoretical model of nations, regions and fiscal integration
by Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio & Sempere, Jaume
- 158-162 Review of Zoltan J. Acs' Innovation and the growth of cities
by Orlando, Michael J.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 597-624 An account of geographic concentration patterns in Europe
by Brulhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf
- 625-644 Trade, migration and regional unemployment
by Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino A.
- 645-657 Heckscher-Ohlin and agglomeration
by Epifani, Paolo
- 658-670 Spatial Cournot competition and economic welfare: a note
by Matsumura, Toshihiro & Shimizu, Daisuke
- 671-699 Competitive pressures on China: Income inequality and migration
by ten Raa, Thijs & Pan, Haoran
- 700-714 Multi-store competition: Market segmentation or interlacing?
by Janssen, Maarten C.W. & Karamychev, Vladimir A. & van Reeven, Peran
- 715-733 Transport subsidies, system choice, and urban sprawl
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 734-755 Tiebout choice and residential segregation by race in US metropolitan areas, 1980-2000
by Dawkins, Casey J.
- 756-776 The size distribution of Chinese cities
by Anderson, Gordon & Ge, Ying
- 777-794 The advantage of avoiding the Armington assumption in multi-region models
by Plassmann, Florenz
- 795-807 Copycat gaming: A spatial analysis of state lottery structure
by Brown, Ryan P. & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 808-836 A two-region model with two types of manufacturing technologies and agglomeration
by Yamamoto, Kazuhiro
- 837-847 A note on tax competition in the presence of agglomeration economies
by Fernandez, Gonzalo E.
- 848-861 Fiscal competition and regional differentiation
by Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 862-882 On the public provision of the performing arts
by Traub, Stefan & Missong, Martin
- 883-884 Price V. Fishback, Review of Werner Troesken's water, race and disease, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2004) ISBN 0-262-20148-8 pp. xvii, 251
by Fishback, P.V.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 471-492 How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence
by Behrens, Kristian
- 493-507 Restricting preferential tax regimes to avoid harmful tax competition
by Haupt, Alexander & Peters, Wolfgang
- 508-526 Corporate tax policy, foreign firm ownership and thin capitalization
by Fuest, Clemens & Hemmelgarn, Thomas
- 527-541 Commodity taxation in a 'linear' world: a spatial panel data approach
by Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes
- 542-569 The rise and fall of regional inequalities with technological differences and knowledge spillovers
by Nocco, Antonella
- 570-583 The role of human capital investments in the location decision of firms
by Matouschek, Niko & Robert-Nicoud, Frederic
- 584-592 Economics of Agglomeration: Cities, Industrial Location and Regional Growth
by Pines, D.