Regional Science and Urban Economics
May 2004, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 321-339 Heterogeneous preferences and location choice with multi-product firms
by Chisholm, Darlene C. & Norman, George
- 341-363 Manufacturing location and impacts of road transport infrastructure: empirical evidence from Spain
by Holl, Adelheid
March 2004, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 125-154 Population growth and its distribution between cities: positive and normative aspects
by Hadar, Yossi & Pines, David
- 155-162 The land assembly problem revisited
by Menezes, Flavio & Pitchford, Rohan
- 163-201 Optimal pricing of transport externalities in an international environment: some empirical results based on a numerical optimization model
by De Borger, Bruno & Courcelle, Christophe & Swysen, Didier
- 203-224 Funding schools for greater equity
by Del Rey, Elena
- 225-240 Evaluating value-pricing projects with both scheduling and route choices
by Lam, Terence
January 2004, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 3-25 Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy
by Roberto, Basile
- 27-54 How do firms agglomerate? A study of FDI in France
by Crozet, Matthieu & Mayer, Thierry & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis
- 55-69 Personal redistribution and the regional allocation of public investment
by Caminal, Ramon
- 71-100 Cities and the organization of manufacturing
by Dinlersoz, Emin M.
- 101-124 Regional industrial growth: evidence from Chinese industries
by Gao, Ting
October 2003, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 653-661 Consumption variety and urban agglomeration
by Glazer, Amihai & Gradstein, Mark & Ranjan, Priya
- 663-693 Thy neighbor's jobs: geography and labor market dynamics
by Glendon, Spencer P. & Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 695-720 Contestability of the urban land market: an event study of Hong Kong land auctions
by Ching, Stephen & Fu, Yuming
- 721-743 Precise computation of a competitive equilibrium of the discrete land market model
by Miyake, Mitsunobu
- 745-767 Estimating the commuting cost and commuting time property price gradients
by Tse, Chung Yi & Chan, Alex W. H.
September 2003, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 517-556 Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location
by Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M.
- 557-579 Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology
by Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J.
- 581-594 The economics of honeybee swarming
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Chen, Tze-wei & Lai, Ching-chong
- 595-618 Properties of tests for spatial error components
by Anselin, Luc & Moreno, Rosina
- 619-649 Compensating differentials and evolution in the quality-of-life among U.S. states
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Mattey, Joe P. & Wascher, William L.
July 2003, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 383-400 The geography of US pollution intensive trade: evidence from 1958 to 1994
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 401-418 Does history matter for urban primacy? The case of Vienna
by Nitsch, Volker
- 419-444 Increasing returns and heterogeneity in a spatial economy
by Mossay, Pascal
- 445-466 Why are technological spillovers spatially bounded? A market orientated approach
by Baranes, Edmond & Tropeano, Jean-Philippe
- 467-488 The effects of precautionary saving motives on (S,s) bands for home purchases
by Dunn, Wendy E.
- 489-516 Estimating hospital market pricing: an equilibrium approach using spatial econometrics
by Mobley, Lee R.
May 2003, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 255-286 Race and the value of owner-occupied housing, 1940-1990
by Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A.
- 287-304 The return of centralization to Chicago: using repeat sales to identify changes in house price distance gradients
by McMillen, Daniel P.
- 305-333 Rent stabilization and the long-run supply of housing
by McFarlane, Alastair
- 335-360 Agglomeration and growth with innovation in the intermediate goods sector
by Yamamoto, Kazuhiro
- 361-378 Do federal spending and tax policies build cities or promote sprawl?
by Persky, Joseph & Kurban, Haydar
March 2003, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 127-137 Zipf's law for cities: an empirical examination
by Ioannides, Yannis M. & Overman, Henry G.
- 139-156 The political economy of intergovernmental grants
by Borck, Rainald & Owings, Stephanie
- 157-174 Geographical segmentation in Japanese bank loan markets
by Kano, Masaji & Tsutsui, Yoshiro
- 175-198 The effect of professional sports on earnings and employment in the services and retail sectors in US cities
by Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R.
- 199-221 Does commuting distance matter?: Commuting tolerance and residential change
by Clark, William A. V. & Huang, Youqin & Withers, Suzanne
- 223-249 Regional asymmetries: economies of agglomeration versus unionized labor markets
by Picard, P. M. & Toulemonde, E.
- 251-252 Urban sprawl causes, consequences and policy responses: Gregory D. Squires, editor. Washington, D.C.: Urban Institute Press, 2002
by Mills, Edwin S.
January 2003, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 3-25 A study of quasi-experimental control group methods for estimating policy impacts
by Reed, W. Robert & Rogers, Cynthia L.
- 27-58 Tests for spatial lag dependence based on method of moments estimation
by Saavedra, Luz A.
- 59-92 Optimal tenant protection
by Seshimo, Hiroyuki
- 93-113 Asymmetric information and product differentiation
by Boyer, Marcel & Mahenc, Phillippe & Moreaux, Michel
- 115-119 Property Taxation and Local Government Finance: Essays in honor of C. Lowell Harriss, 2001: Edited by Wallace Oates, Cambridge, MA: Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, 345 pp
by Haughwout, Andrew
- 121-125 Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics: Cheshire, Paul, and Edwin S. Mills, editors, Volume 3, Applied Urban Economics, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1999
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
November 2002, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 673-690 Capitalization of federal taxes, the relative price of housing, and urban form: density and sorting effects
by Voith, Richard & Gyourko, Joseph
- 691-707 2SLS and OLS in a spatial autoregressive model with equal spatial weights
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R.
- 709-735 Regulation in education
by Beitia, Arantza
- 737-764 Is there a 'California effect' in US environmental policymaking?
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 765-773 Price discrimination and the location choice of a durable goods monopoly
by Garella, Paolo G.
- 775-783 Stock prices and house prices in California: new evidence of a wealth effect?
by Green, Richard K.
- 785-788 The homevoter hypothesis: how home values influence local government taxation, school finance, and land-use policies: by William A. Fischel, Harvard University Press 2001
by Carruthers, John I.
September 2002, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 549-589 Spatial distribution of affordable home loan purchases in major metropolitan areas: documentation and analysis
by Gyourko, Joseph & Hu, Dapeng
- 591-606 Homelessness and labor markets
by Glomm, Gerhard & John, Andrew
- 607-625 Housing costs, house price shocks and savings behaviour among older households in Britain
by Disney, Richard & Henley, Andrew & Stears, Gary
- 627-650 Variational inequality formulation of the system-optimal travel choice problem and efficient congestion tolls for a general transportation network with multiple time periods
by Liu, L. N. & Boyce, David E.
- 651-671 Spatial-network, general-equilibrium model with a stylized application
by Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sheman
July 2002, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 419-445 The relative advantages of flexible versus designated manufacturing technologies
by Norman, George
- 447-473 Efficiency properties of labor taxation in a spatial model of restricted labor mobility
by Guggenberger, Patrik & Kaul, Ashok & Kolmar, Martin
- 475-500 A model of regulation in the rental housing market
by Raess, Pascal & von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas
- 501-519 The revenue impacts of cross-border lottery shopping in the presence of spatial autocorrelation
by Garrett, Thomas A. & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 521-529 Parental housing values and children's consumption
by Hrung, Warren B.
- 531-540 Spatial competition with concave transport costs
by de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X.
- 541-542 Spatial Optimization for Managed Ecosystems: John Hof and Michael Bevers, Columbia University Press, New York, 1998
by Solow, Andrew R.
- 543-547 Book review: Book Review of William Easterly's The Elusive Quest for Growth, MIT Press, July 2001
by Glaeser, E. L.
May 2002, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 281-310 Second-best congestion pricing in general static transportation networks with elastic demands
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 311-338 Trade, rural-urban migration, and regional income disparity in developing countries: a spatial general equilibrium model inspired by the case of China
by Hu, Dapeng
- 339-358 Location choice and price discrimination in a duopoly
by Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 359-380 Labour mobility of unemployed workers
by Kettunen, Juha
- 381-408 The importance of being small. Or when countries are areas and not points
by Tharakan, Joe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
March 2002, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 145-165 Residential neighborhood effects
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 167-200 Economies of transport density and industrial agglomeration
by Mori, Tomoya & Nishikimi, Koji
- 201-219 A generalized analysis of the effects of business taxes on the production location choice under uncertainty
by Tan, Lin-Ti & Cyrus Chu, C. Y.
- 221-239 Accounting for growth in post-Soviet Russia
by Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N.
- 241-258 The effects of externalities on productivity growth in Spanish industry
by de Lucio, Juan J. & Herce, Jose A. & Goicolea, Ana
- 259-274 A public firm challenged by entry: duplication or diversity?
by Nilssen, Tore & Sorgard, Lars
- 275-277 A Review of Travel by Design: The Influence of Urban Form on Travel: Edited by Marlon G. Boarnet and Randall Crane (Oxford University Press 2001)
by Kahn, Matthew E.
January 2002, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-26 The coordination of capital income and profit taxation with cross-ownership of firms
by Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo
- 27-45 Spatial allocation of emergency medical services: minimising the death rate or providing equal access?
by Felder, Stefan & Brinkmann, Henrik
- 47-58 Equilibrium locations in a spatial model with sequential entry in real time
by Lambertini, Luca
- 59-96 Human capital and the rise of American cities, 1900-1990
by Simon, Curtis J. & Nardinelli, Clark
- 97-121 Public infrastructure and the performance of manufacturing industries: short- and long-run effects
by Moreno, Rosina & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Artis, Manuel
- 123-138 Equilibrium stability for a migration model
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi
- 139-144 Markets for clean air: the U.S. acid rain program: A. Denny Ellerman, Paul L. Joskow, Richard Schmalensee, Juan-Pablo Montero, Elizabeth M. Bailey, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2000
by Burtraw, Dallas
November 2001, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 643-668 Social dumping and relocation: is there a case for imposing a social clause?
by Cordella, Tito & Grilo, Isabel
- 669-699 Population growth in U.S. counties, 1840-1990
by Beeson, Patricia E. & DeJong, David N. & Troesken, Werner
- 701-731 Spatial interactions among U.S. cities: 1900-1990
by Harris Dobkins, Linda & Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 733-749 The choice of tax base by local authorities: voter preferences, special interest groups, and tax base diversification
by Gill, H. Leroy & Haurin, Donald R.
- 751-756 Urban change in the United States and Western Europe: Comparative analysis and policy. Second edition.: Summers, Anita A., Cheshire, Paul C., Senn, Lanfranco (editors); Published by Urban Institute Press, Washington, D.C., Distributed by University Press of America, Lanham, Md., 1999
by O'Sullivan, Arthur
- 757-764 World Bank. 2000. Entering the 21st Century:: World Development Report 1999/2000. New York: Oxford University Press for the World Bank.1
by Becker, Charles M.
- 765-770 Land value taxation
by Mills, David E.
- 771-777 Taxes, Public Goods and Urban Economics: The Selected Essays of Peter Mieszkowski: Peter Mieszkowski, Published by Edward Elgar, Northampton, MA, USA, 1999, ISBN 1 85898 897 7
by Wilson, John Douglas
September 2001, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 523-533 Strategic location decisions in a growing market
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 535-546 Sequential locations in directional markets
by Lai, Fu-Chuan
- 547-569 Attribute dependence and the provision of quality
by Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas
- 571-599 An empirical test of geographic knowledge spillovers using geographic information systems and firm-level data
by Wallsten, Scott J.
- 601-615 By Alex Anas. Forthcoming in Regional Science and Urban Economics. The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade, Masahisa Fujita, Paul Krugman and Anthony J. Venables, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1999. ISBN: 0-262-06204-6
by Anas, Alex
- 620-622 Attractive Cities - an Economic Analysis: Roland Anderson, (1999), The Swedish Council for Building Research, Stockholm, T6:1999 (252 pages)
by Turner, Bengt
- 623-626 Economics of Cities: Theoretical Perspectives: Jean-Marie Huriot and Jacques-Francois Thisse, Eds., Published by Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000
by Puga, Diego
- 626-630 An Essay on Urban Economic Theory: Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou and David Pines, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, Massachusetts, 1999, ISBN 0-7923-8343-5
by Helsley, Robert
- 631-634 Review of The Challenge of Fiscal Disparities for State and Local Governments: Hellen F. Ladd, Published by Edward Elgar Cheltenham, UK, Northhampton, MA, USA (1999)
by Bahl, Roy Jr.
- 634-641 Land Value Taxation: Can It and Will It Work Today?: Dick Netzer (ed.), Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, Cambridge (MA), 1998
by Tomlinson, Peter
July 2001, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 383-411 The welfare impacts of alternative policies to address atmospheric pollution in urban road transport
by Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt
- 413-431 Modifying transport prices to internalise externalities: evidence from European case studies
by Nash, Chris & Sansom, Tom & Still, Ben
- 433-451 Reducing emissions from transit buses
by Schimek, Paul
- 453-470 Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?
by Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef
- 471-504 Discrete choice models and optimal two-part tariffs in the presence of externalities: optimal taxation of cars
by De Borger, Bruno
- 505-522 Public support for pollution fee policies for motor vehicles with revenue recycling: survey results
by Krupnick, Alan & Harrington, Winston & Alberini, Anna
April 2001, Volume 31, Issue 2-3
- 131-132 Fiscal Competition and Federalism in Europe
by Stahl, Konrad
- 133-145 Fiscal competition and European Union: contrasting perspectives
by Oates, Wallace E.
- 147-180 Fiscal policies in open cities with firms and households
by Haughwout, Andrew F. & Inman, Robert P.
- 181-213 Income tax competition at the State and Local Level in Switzerland
by Feld, Lars P. & Kirchgassner, Gebhard
- 215-245 Local business taxation and competition for capital: the choice of the tax rate
by Buettner, Thiess
- 247-272 Vertical income tax externalities and fiscal interdependence: evidence from the US
by Esteller-More, Alex & Sole-Olle, Albert
- 273-297 Double Bertrand tax competition: a fiscal game with governments acting as middlemen
by Wagener, Andreas
- 299-317 Why is there so little tax coordination? The role of majority voting and international tax evasion
by Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd
- 319-337 On the effects of capital mobility on local infrastructure policy and rent-seeking
by Lorz, Oliver
- 339-353 Public procurement in the presence of capital taxation
by Weichenrieder, Alfons J.
- 355-377 Alternative tax constitutions and risky education in a federation
by Poutvaara, Panu
February 2001, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-19 A flexible test for agglomeration economies in two US manufacturing industries
by Feser, Edward J.
- 21-49 Core-periphery model with forward-looking expectations
by Baldwin, Richard E.
- 51-77 Monopolistic competition, trade, and endogenous spatial fluctuations
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P.
- 79-109 Intermediate goods and the spatial structure of an economy
by Fujita, Masahisa & Hamaguchi, Nobuaki
- 111-118 The Home Front: Implications of Welfare Reform for Housing Policy, Sandra J. Newman, editor, The Urban Institute Press, Washington, D.C., 1999
by Murray, Michael P.
- 119-125 Fiscal Federalism and State-Local Finance: The Scandinavian Perspective: Jorn Rattso (Ed.), Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, USA, 1998
by Dahlberg, Matz
- 127-129 Discovering the Unknown Landscape: A History of America's Wetlands by Ann Vileisis, Island Press, Washington, D.C. and Covelo, CA, 1997
by Polasky, Stephen
December 2000, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 587-608 Price and quantity competition among heterogeneous suppliers with two-part pricing: applications to clubs, local public goods, networks, and growth controls
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 609-625 Variable population size issues in models of decentralized income redistribution
by Wagener, Andreas
- 627-637 The system of towns with spatial public goods
by Okamoto, Ryosuke
- 639-662 Land use regulation and new construction
by Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel
- 663-681 Productivity and efficiency in the US: effects of business cycles and public capital
by Boisso, Dale & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy
- 683-701 Local economic risk factors and the primary and secondary mortgage markets
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Pennington-Cross, Anthony
- 703-718 Charging for public services: the case of utilities in Norwegian local governments
by Borge, Lars-Erik
- 719-723 Environment, land use and urban policy: David Banister, Kenneth Button and Peter Nijkamp, Eds, Environment, Land Use and Urban Policy, Published by Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd: Cheltenham Glos, UK and Northampton, MA, 1999. ISBN 1-858-98722-9
by Peiser, Richard
- 725-730 The Economics of Fiscal Federalism and Local Finance,: Edited by Wallace E. Oates, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham UK, 1998, ISBN: 185898355X
by Myers, Gordon M.
September 2000, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 491-506 Spatial price discrimination and the merger paradox
by Rothschild, R. & Heywood, John S. & Monaco, Kristen
- 507-518 Plant proliferation in a spatial model of Cournot competition
by Chamorro-Rivas, Jose-Maria
- 519-549 Enterprise zones and local employment: evidence from the states' programs
by Bondonio, Daniele & Engberg, John
- 551-563 Welfare effects of immigration in a dual labor market
by Fuest, Clemens & Thum, Marcel
- 565-585 Sectoral spillovers and the price of land: a cost analysis
by Adsera, Alicia
July 2000, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 373-404 Competition and human capital accumulation: a theory of interregional specialization and trade
by Rotemberg, Julio J. & Saloner, Garth
- 405-428 Potential competition and public sector performance
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 429-456 Delivered nonlinear pricing by duopolists
by Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco & Sarkar, Soumodip
- 457-490 Does public infrastructure affect economic activity?: Evidence from the rural interstate highway system
by Chandra, Amitabh & Thompson, Eric
May 2000, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 249-288 Rent control, mismatch costs and search efficiency
by Arnott, Richard & Igarashi, Masahiro
- 289-324 The endogenous formation of a city: population agglomeration and marketplaces in a location-specific production economy
by Berliant, Marcus & Konishi, Hideo
- 325-352 Spatial Cournot competition and heterogeneous production costs across locations
by Mayer, Thierry
- 353-364 Regional convergence in Europe and the industry mix: a shift-share analysis
by Esteban, J.
- 365-372 The economics of housing (volumes I and II): John M. Quigley (editor), Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK; Northampton, MA, USA
by Hubert, Franz
March 2000, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 131-184 Intermodal competition and regional inequalities
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent
- 185-202 The impact of regional public expenditures on the local decision to spend
by Aronsson, Thomas & Lundberg, Johan & Wikstrom, Magnus
- 203-219 Modelling the spatial impact of the introduction of Compulsory Competitive Tendering
by Bivand, Roger & Szymanski, Stefan
- 221-242 A perfect foresight model of regional development and skill specialization
by Desmet, Klaus
- 243-248 Essays in Transportation Economics and Policy: A Handbook in Honor of John R. Meyer: Jose Gomez-Ibanez, William B. Tye, and Clifford Winston, editors, Brookings Institution Press, 1999
by Quinet, E.
January 2000, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-21 Size and growth of urban centers in French labor market areas: consequences for rural population and employment
by Schmitt, Bertrand & Henry, Mark S.
- 23-43 The effectiveness of McFaddens's nested logit model in valuing amenity improvement
by Chattopadhyay, Sudip
- 45-57 Local public goods and their capital-gain effects
by Sasaki, Komei
- 59-76 Tenure flexibility and the supply of private rental housing
by Nordvik, Viggo
- 77-97 On protection and vertical product differentiation
by Andaluz, Joaquin
- 99-119 Prices and turnover in the market for owner-occupied homes
by Hort, Katinka
November 1999, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 679-696 External spillovers, internal spillovers and the geography of production and innovation
by Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin
- 697-722 Alternative congestion pricing schedules
by Chu, Xuehao
- 723-743 Sectoral sources of metropolitan growth
by Coulson, N. Edward
- 745-764 Reverse discrete choice models
by Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre
- 765-785 Patterns of rational default
by Kau, James B. & Keenan, Donald C.
September 1999, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 553-558 Local regulation may be excessively stringent
by Glazer, Amihai
- 559-573 Migration, labor-leisure choice, and Pareto suboptimal redistribution
by Saving, Jason L.
- 575-604 A measure of the geographic concentration in french manufacturing industries
by Maurel, Francoise & Sedillot, Beatrice
- 605-615 Equilibrium existence in the circle model with linear quadratic transport cost
by de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X.
- 617-631 Pricing policy in spatial competition
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 633-649 Russia's internal border
by Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N.
July 1999, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 419-444 Giving households credit: How changes in the U.S. tax code could promote homeownership
by Green, Richard K. & Vandell, Kerry D.
- 445-461 Location and the effect of demographic traits on earnings
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 463-472 Cooperation vs. competition in a spatial model
by Mai, Chao-cheng & Peng, Shin-kun
- 473-489 Land use before zoning: The case of 1920's Chicago
by McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F.
- 491-517 Spatial job search and commuting distances
by Rouwendal, Jan
- 519-539 Climate consumption and climate pricing from 1940 to 1990
by Cragg, Michael I. & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 541-545 Book review
by Author, A.
May 1999, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 283-316 A general equilibrium spatial model of housing quality and quantity
by Arnott, Richard & Braid, Ralph & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David
- 317-339 Harris-Todaro models with a land market
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Zenou, Yves
- 341-369 Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 371-380 Spatial distribution of production and international trade: a note
by Villar, Olga Alonso
- 381-409 Modeling a central place system with interurban transport costs and complex rural hinterlands
by Wang, Fahui
March 1999, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 155-171 Leviathan, local government expenditures, and capitalization
by Hoyt, William H.
- 173-195 Prices, incentives and choice of management form
by Sirmans, G. Stacy & Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 197-218 Attracting foreign manufacturing: Investment promotion and agglomeration
by Head, C. Keith & Ries, John C. & Swenson, Deborah L.
- 219-229 Income variability, uncertainty and housing tenure choice1
by Robst, John & Deitz, Richard & McGoldrick, KimMarie
- 231-244 Public policy and highway safety: a city-wide perspective
by McCarthy, Patrick S.
- 245-256 Integration, geography and the burden of history
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P.
- 257-281 The evolution of income disparities among the regions of the European Union
by Magrini, Stefano
January 1999, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-32 Regions, resources, and economic geography: Sources of U.S. regional comparative advantage, 1880-1987
by Kim, Sukkoo
- 33-51 Cross-border shopping and commodity tax competition among governments
by Ohsawa, Yoshiaki
- 53-72 On the effects of antidumping legislation
by Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier
- 73-88 Spatial analysis of real estate price bubbles: Paris, 1984-1993
by Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 89-103 A random walk down main street?
by Hill, R. Carter & Sirmans, C. F. & Knight, John R.
- 105-122 Total factor productivity growth in manufacturing: a regional approach using linear programming
by Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R.
- 143-147 Book review
by Author, A.
- 149-154 Book review
by Author, A.
November 1998, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 679-710 Rent control with reputation: theory and evidence
by Epple, Dennis