Foreclosures and local government budgets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2012. "Fiscal Spending Jobs Multipliers: Evidence from the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 251-282, August.
- Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L., 2014.
"Foreclosures and local government revenues from the property tax: The case of Georgia school districts,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-11.
- James Alm & Robert D. Buschman & David L. Sjoquist, 2014. "Foreclosures and local government revenues from the property tax: The case of Georgia school districts," Working Papers 1401, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame, 2010. "Estimating the effect of mortgage foreclosures on nearby property values: a critical review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Eric Rosenblatt & Paul S. Willen & Vincent W. Yao, 2012.
"Foreclosure externalities: some new evidence,"
Public Policy Discussion Paper
12-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Eric Rosenblatt & Paul S. Willen & Vincent W. Yao, 2012. "Foreclosure externalities: Some new evidence," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Eric Rosenblatt & Paul S. Willen & Vincent Yao, 2012. "Foreclosure externalities: Some new evidence," NBER Working Papers 18353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Willardsen, Kevin, 2014. "The millage rate offset and property tax revenue stability," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 167-176.
- John Y. Campbell & Stefano Giglio & Parag Pathak, 2011.
"Forced Sales and House Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 2108-2131, August.
- John Y. Campbell & Stefano Giglio & Parag Pathak, 2009. "Forced Sales and House Prices," NBER Working Papers 14866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giglio, Stefano & Pathak, Parag & Campbell, John Y., 2011. "Forced Sales and House Prices," Scholarly Articles 9887623, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Skidmore, Mark & Scorsone, Eric, 2011. "Causes and consequences of fiscal stress in Michigan cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 360-371, July.
- Ross, Justin M. & Yan, Wenli, 2013. "Fiscal Illusion From Property Reassessment? An Empirical Test of the Residual View," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 7-32, March.
- David M. Drukker, 2003. "Testing for serial correlation in linear panel-data models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(2), pages 168-177, June.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2011. "Housing wealth and consumption," International Finance Discussion Papers 1027, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz & Mark Cafarelli, 2013. "Gauging the Burden of Public Pensions on Cities," Issues in Brief ibslp35, Center for Retirement Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solé-Ollé, Albert & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet, 2017. "Housing booms and busts and local fiscal policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:pos:journl:31-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:277-290 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Alm & J. Sebastian Leguizamon, 2018. "The Housing Crisis, Foreclosures, and Local Tax Revenues," Working Papers 1803, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal government budgets; Foreclosures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:53:y:2015:i:c:p:135-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.