Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
2020, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 503-519 Unconventional monetary policies from conventional theories: Modern lessons for central bankers
by Fontana, Giuseppe & Veronese Passarella, Marco
- 520-535 Globalization, financial development and economic growth: Perils on the environmental sustainability of an emerging economy
by Sethi, Pradeepta & Chakrabarti, Debkumar & Bhattacharjee, Sankalpa
- 536-556 Seasonal patterns of global oil consumption: Implications for long term energy policy
by Inchauspe, Julian & Li, Jun & Park, Jason
- 557-582 The Impact of Immigration on Skills, Innovation and Wages: Education Matters more than where People Come from
by Das, Gouranga Gopal & Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Mausumi
- 583-596 Non-tariff barrier on chicken imports into Russia: Impact on production, trade and prices
by Soon, Byung Min & Thompson, Wyatt
- 597-614 Oil prices, stock market returns and volatility spillovers: Evidence from Turkey
by Cevik, Nuket Kirci & Cevik, Emrah I. & Dibooglu, Sel
- 615-627 Public sector efficiency in the design of a euro-area social benefit scheme
by Olanubi, Sijuola Orioye & Osode, Oluwanbepelumi Esther & Adegboye, Abiodun Adewale
- 628-660 The impact of de-globalization on China’s economic transformation: Evidence from manufacturing export
by He, Ling-Yun & Lin, Xi & Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 661-678 Waste management communication policy for effective citizen awareness
by Kala, Kaveri & Bolia, Nomesh B. & Sushil,
- 679-698 Do labour market policies reduce the informal economy more effectively than enforcement and deterrence?
by Saraçoğlu, Dürdane Şirin
- 699-711 An evaluation of alternative fiscal adjustment plans: The case of Italy
by Acocella, Nicola & Beqiraj, Elton & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Di Pietro, Marco & Felici, Francesco
- 712-727 Reforming the European Common Agricultural Policy: From price & income support to risk management
by Gohin, Alexandre & Zheng, Yu
- 728-745 Breaking the Perverse Health-debt Cycle in Sri Lanka: Policy Options
by Samaratunge, Ramanie & Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Abeysekera, Lakmal
2020, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 235-249 Universal basic income with flat tax reform in France
by Magnani, Riccardo & Piccoli, Luca
- 250-270 The impact of fiscal shocks on real GDP and income inequality: What do Australian data say?
by Gunasinghe, Chandika & Selvanathan, E.A. & Naranpanawa, Athula & Forster, John
- 271-290 Does social media promote democracy? Some empirical evidence
by Jha, Chandan Kumar & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis
- 291-306 Does population ageing affect savings in Europe?
by Pascual-Saez, Marta & Cantarero-Prieto, David & Pires Manso, José R.
- 307-327 Economic liberalization in Egypt: A way to reduce the shadow economy?
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Hassan, Mai & Badreldin, Ahmed Mohamed
- 328-348 Does the Euro–Mediterranean Partnership contribute to regional integration?
by Ben Slimane, Faten & Boubaker, Sabri & Jouini, Jamel
- 349-366 Social protection for happiness? The impact of social pension reform on subjective well-being of the Korean elderly
by Pak, Tae-Young
- 367-384 Shifting taxes away from labour enhances equity and fiscal efficiency
by Coda Moscarola, Flavia & Colombino, Ugo & Figari, Francesco & Locatelli, Marilena
- 385-400 Home country impact on Outward FDI from India
by Nayyar, Rishika & Mukherjee, Jaydeep
- 401-418 Multi-scale assessment of the livestock sector for policy design in Zambia
by Dutilly, Céline & Alary, Véronique & Bonnet, Pascal & Lesnoff, Matthieu & Fandamu, Paul & de Haan, Cees
- 419-436 Simplex representation of insurance performance analysis
by Bharathkumar, Sai Ranjani & Gupta, Santanu
- 437-450 Recurrent explosive public debts and the long-run fiscal sustainability
by Bystrov, Victor & Mackiewicz, Michał
- 451-465 Financial efficiency and accounting quality: The impact of institutional micro-factors on FDI
by Nam, Jouahn & Bon Sesay, Joseph & Wynne, Kevin & Zhang, Ge
- 466-482 Causes and impacts of the mis-representation of agricultural policy—The case of food supply security payments in Switzerland
by Möhring, Anke & Mann, Stefan
- 483-502 Satisfaction and preferences in a legality social dilemma: Does corporate social responsibility impact consumers’ behaviour?
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Corrado, Germana & Pelligra, Vittorio & Rossetti, Fiammetta
2020, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-19 How does BREXIT affect production patterns of multinational enterprises?
by Oyamada, Kazuhiko
- 20-37 Currency devaluation and trade balance: Evidence from the US services trade
by Cheng, Ka Ming
- 38-55 The politician and the vote factory: Candidates’ resource management skills and electoral returns
by Farvaque, Etienne & Foucault, Martial & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 56-76 Are there monetary clusters in the Eurozone? The impact of ECB policy
by Dominguez-Torres, Helena & Hierro, Luis Ángel
- 77-95 The impact of population aging in rich countries: What’s the future?
by Papapetrou, Evangelia & Tsalaporta, Pinelopi
- 96-111 Sectoral FDI inflows and domestic investments in Pakistan
by Shah, Syed Hasanat & Hasnat, Hafsa & Cottrell, Simon & Ahmad, Mohsin Hasnain
- 112-132 The impact of economic, social and cultural conditions on educational attainments
by Lagravinese, Raffaele & Liberati, Paolo & Resce, Giuliano
- 133-152 Is China Affected by the Resource Curse? A Critical Review of the Chinese Literature
by Zhang, Qian & Brouwer, Roy
- 153-172 Policy implications of the Lucas Critique empirically tested along the global financial crisis
by Karimova, Amira & Simsek, Esra & Orhan, Mehmet
- 173-191 Comparing the effectiveness of market-based and choice-based environmental policy
by Walter, Jason M.
- 192-204 Financial Crisis and Sustainability of US Fiscal Deficit: Indicators or Tests?
by Canofari, Paolo & Marini, Giancarlo & Piergallini, Alessandro
- 205-215 Does the twin deficit hypothesis hold in the OECD countries under different real interest rate regimes?
by Bilman, Mustafa Erhan & Karaoğlan, Sadık
- 216-234 The role of deficit and debt in financing growth in West Africa
by Ehigiamusoe, Kizito Uyi & Lean, Hooi Hooi
2019, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 1043-1056 Does financial development affect income inequality in the U.S. States?
by Bittencourt, Manoel & Chang, Shinhye & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M.
- 1057-1076 Good value for public money? The case of R&D policy
by Aiello, Francesco & Albanese, Giuseppe & Piselli, Paolo
- 1077-1094 Policy regimes and the shape of the Phillips curve in Australia
by Mallick, Debdulal
- 1095-1108 Multi-group segregation for nominal and ordinal categorical data: An application to socio-religious groups in India
by Ray Chaudhury, Anjan & Sinha, Madhabendra
- 1109-1127 Business reform outcomes: Why so different?
by Stankov, Petar & Vasilev, Aleksandar
- 1128-1143 Does tax reduction have an effect on gross domestic product? An empirical investigation
by Seip, Knut L.
- 1144-1159 Macroeconomic effects of an open-ended asset purchase programme
by Burlon, Lorenzo & Notarpietro, Alessandro & Pisani, Massimiliano
- 1160-1178 Improved governance of Indian school system through school consolidation
by Bhatnagar, Abhishek & Bolia, Nomesh B.
- 1179-1194 Macroeconomic effects of public investment in South-East Europe
by Masten, Igor & Grdović Gnip, Ana
- 1195-1209 Impact of finance on growth: Does it vary with development levels or cyclical conditions?
by Nguyen, Yen Ngoc & Brown, Kym & Skully, Michael
- 1210-1229 Public investment in care services in Turkey: Promoting employment & gender inclusive growth
by Kim, Kijong & İlkkaracan, İpek & Kaya, Tolga
- 1230-1256 The causal relationship among electricity consumption, economic growth and capital stock in Iran
by Salmanzadeh-Meydani, N. & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T.
2019, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 803-818 The economic benefits of the EU Single Market in goods and services
by in ’t Veld, Jan
- 819-844 Models of supranational policymaking and the reform of the EMU
by Andreozzi, Luciano & Tamborini, Roberto
- 845-858 The long-term consequences of youth housing for childbearing and higher education
by Enström Öst, Cecilia & Wilhelmsson, Mats
- 859-881 Mandated superannuation contributions and the structure of the financial sector in Australia
by Nassios, Jason & Giesecke, James A. & Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T.
- 882-904 Investors’ characteristics and the business climate as drivers of backward linkages in Vietnam
by Franco, Chiara & Sanfilippo, Marco & Seric, Adnan
- 905-925 Efficiency and Productivity changes in the presence of undesirable outcomes in Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care
by Rajasulochana, Subramania Raju & Chen, Po-Chi
- 926-942 Economic policy implications of the Gibson Law in the Netherlands (1800–2012)
by Škare, Marinko & Mošnja-Škare, Lorena
- 943-962 Policy inertia, self-defeating expectations and structural reforms: can policy modeling cope?
by Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea
- 963-980 Financial liberalization and long-run stability of money demand in Nigeria
by Folarin, Oludele E. & Asongu, Simplice A.
- 981-1004 Effect of monetary policy credibility on the fear of floating: Evidence from Brazil
by Caldas Montes, Gabriel & Ferrari Ferreira, Caio
- 1005-1025 Does research and development expenditure impact innovation? Evidence from the European Union countries
by Pegkas, Panagiotis & Staikouras, Christos & Tsamadias, Constantinos
2019, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 547-567 Secondary school dropout and work outcomes in ten developing countries
by Mussida, Chiara & Sciulli, Dario & Signorelli, Marcello
- 568-585 Inflation projections for monetary policy decision making
by Álvarez, Luis J. & Sánchez, Isabel
- 586-606 Getting low educated and older people into work: The role of fiscal policy
by Heylen, Freddy & Van de Kerckhove, Renaat
- 607-622 Reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy of the EU: Expected results and their social acceptance
by Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa & Baer-Nawrocka, Agnieszka
- 623-635 Terrorism, military operations and farmer’s income in Waziristan (Pakistan)
by Khan, Murad & Ahmed, Tanvir
- 636-646 Wagner on government spending and national income: A new look at an old relationship
by Irandoust, Manuchehr
- 647-665 International transmission of monetary and global commodity price shocks to Turkey
by Civcir, İrfan & Ertac Varoglu, Dizem
- 666-699 Macroeconomic and welfare effects of tax reforms in emerging economies: A case study of Morocco
by Ghiaie, Hamed & Auclair, Gregory & Noah Ndela Ntsama, Jean Frederic
- 700-717 Does culture matter for the economic performance of countries? An overview of the literature
by Castellani, Marco
- 718-746 On welfare effects of increasing retirement age
by Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna
- 747-762 Wagner’s law vs. Keynes’ hypothesis in very different countries (Armenia and Spain)
by Sedrakyan, Gohar Samvel & Varela-Candamio, Laura
- 763-783 Transmission of monetary policy in the US and EU in times of expansion and crisis
by Borrallo Egea, Fructuoso & Hierro, Luis Ángel
- 784-802 The economic effects of carbon tax on China’s provinces
by Zhang, Kun & Xue, Mei-Mei & Feng, Kuishuang & Liang, Qiao-Mei
2019, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 435-443 Overview of technology, productivity, trade, growth, and jobs in the United States and the world
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 444-458 Prospects for a revival in U. S. productivity growth
by Gordon, Robert J. & Sayed, Hassan
- 459-476 Recent U.S. economic performance and prospects for future growth
by Jorgenson, Dale & Ho, Mun & Samuels, Jon
- 477-488 Narratives about technology-induced job degradation then and now
by Shiller, Robert J.
- 489-506 Challenges to the trade system: The potential impact of changes in future trade policy
by Bekkers, Eddy
- 507-521 The European Union in the crisis of the postwar economic order
by Bertoldi, Moreno
- 522-536 Global adjustment to US disengagement from the world trading system
by Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen
- 537-545 Global implications of U.S. trade policies for reducing structural trade imbalances
by Salvatore, Dominick & Campano, Fred
2019, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 219-233 Reconsidering the philanthropic foundation minimum payout policy under a “new normal”
by Afik, Zvika & Katz, Hagai
- 234-254 The impact of tourism and finance on women empowerment
by Nassani, Abdelmohsen A. & Aldakhil, Abdullah Mohammed & Abro, Muhammad Moinuddin Qazi & Islam, Talat & Zaman, Khalid
- 255-272 EU countries’ progress towards ‘Europe 2020 strategy targets’
by Rogge, Nicky
- 273-293 The importance of social and government learning in ex ante policy evaluation
by Castañeda, Gonzalo & Guerrero, Omar A.
- 294-315 Did monetary policy fuel the housing bubble? An application to Ireland
by Moons, Cindy & Hellinckx, Kevin
- 316-335 Training and job search assistance programmes in Spain: The case of long-term unemployed
by Blázquez, Maite & Herrarte, Ainhoa & Sáez, Felipe
- 336-351 Remittance volatility and financial sector development in sub-Saharan African countries
by Opperman, Pieter & Adjasi, Charles Komla Delali
- 352-371 The impact of adult and non-adult mortality on development: Two centuries evidence from a panel of industrial countries
by Herzer, Dierk & Nagel, Korbinian
- 372-394 Macroeconomic impact of public debt and foreign aid in Sri Lanka
by Maitra, Biswajit
- 395-415 Transmission mechanisms of financial stress into economic activity in Turkey
by Polat, Onur & Ozkan, Ibrahim
- 416-431 A remote sensing look at the economy of a Russian region (Rostov) adjacent to the Ukrainian crisis
by Brock, Gregory
2019, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-20 An economic analysis of nanofood labeling
by Tran, Van & Yiannaka, Amalia & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 21-38 The role of standards in the policy debate on the EU-US trade agreement
by Blind, Knut & Müller, Jo-Ann
- 39-51 Trade sophistication in developing countries: Does export destination matter?
by Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina
- 52-65 Cohort patterns in adult literacy skills: How are new generations doing?
by Flisi, Sara & Goglio, Valentina & Meroni, Elena Claudia & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza
- 66-83 Exploring the implications of different loan-to-value macroprudential policy designs
by Basto, R. & Gomes, S. & Lima, D.
- 84-98 Bailouts: The lesser of two evils?
by Calò, Silvia
- 99-119 The signalling role of over-education and qualifications mismatch
by Garcia-Mainar, Inmaculada & Montuenga, Victor M.
- 120-139 Impact of microcredit on rural household welfare and economic growth in Vietnam
by Thanh, Pham Tien & Saito, Katsuhiro & Duong, Pham Bao
- 140-155 Modeling agricultural risk management policies – The implementation of the Income Stabilization Tool in Italy
by Severini, Simone & Biagini, Luigi & Finger, Robert
- 156-167 The impact of rice research expenditure policy in Thailand
by Jaijit, Sasarose & Paoprasert, Naraphorn & Pichitlamken, Juta
- 168-178 Health care expenditure and infant mortality in sub-Saharan Africa
by Akinlo, Anthony E. & Sulola, Abiola O.
- 179-196 How much is too much: Does the size of income support transfers affect labor supply?
by Prifti, Ervin & Estruch, Elisenda & Daidone, Silvio & Davis, Benjamin
- 197-218 Identifying Systemically Important Banks: A temporal approach for macroprudential policies
by Spelta, A. & Pecora, N. & Rovira Kaltwasser, P.
2018, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 1083-1103 Does inflation bias stabilize real growth? Evidence from Pakistan
by Hayat, Zafar & Balli, Faruk & Rehman, Muhammad
- 1104-1125 Effect of financial development on economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa
by Ibrahim, Muazu & Alagidede, Paul
- 1126-1139 Public corruption: A study across regions in Italy
by Corrado, Germana & Rossetti, Fiammetta
- 1140-1164 China–Africa financial markets linkages: Volatility and interdependence
by Ahmed, Abdullahi D. & Huo, Rui
- 1165-1181 Credibility and Inflation Expectations: What we can tell from seven emerging economies?
by de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira
- 1182-1199 Exchange rates and the Swiss economy
by Thorbecke, Willem & Kato, Atsuyuki
- 1200-1220 The effects of wage flexibility on activity and employment in Spain
by Doménech, Rafael & García, Juan Ramón & Ulloa, Camilo
- 1221-1242 Firm internationalization and performance: Evidence for designing policies
by Calabrese, Giuseppe Giulio & Manello, Alessandro
- 1243-1254 Sovereign bond holdings and monetary policy operations in the euro area
by Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Soederhuizen, Beau
- 1255-1271 Inequality of opportunity in the United Kingdom, 1991–2008
by Groot, Loek & van der Linde, Daan & Vincent, Charlotte
- 1272-1289 An alternative assessment of global climate policies
by Atalla, Tarek & Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Polinori, Paolo
- 1290-1312 Macroeconomic and financing determinants of out of pocket payments in health care: Evidence from selected OECD countries
by Grigorakis, Nikolaos & Floros, Christos & Tsangari, Haritini & Tsoukatos, Evangelos
- 1313-1331 The effect of teaching strategies on student achievement: An analysis using TALIS-PISA-link
by Cordero, Jose M. & Gil-Izquierdo, María
- 1332-1345 Achievers or slackers? Per capita income trends in European countries
by Kozlova, Olesia & de Jesus Noguera, Jose
2018, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 851-872 China’s first priority in post-war state building: A wealthy state, or a strong army?
by King, Cheng & Du, Jane
- 873-902 Decentralization and growth: Do informal institutions and rule of law matter?
by Mauro, Luciano & Pigliaru, Francesco & Carmeci, Gaetano
- 903-933 The effectiveness of monetary policy in small open economies
by Primus, Keyra
- 934-958 Market structure, bank conduct and bank performance: Evidence from ASEAN
by Khan, Habib Hussain & Ahmad, Rubi Binti & Chan, Sok Gee
- 959-997 The impact of social heterogeneity and commodity price shocks on civil conflicts
by Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Zergawu, Yitagesu-Zewdu
- 998-1021 Innovation and corporate performance in the Spanish regions
by González-Fernández, Marcos & González-Velasco, Carmen
- 1022-1037 School-level policies and the efficiency and equity trade-off in education
by Ferraro, Simona & Põder, Kaire
- 1038-1049 Impact of technology-intensive exports on GDP of Western Balkan Countries
by Trlaković, Jelena & Despotović, Danijela & Ristić, Lela
- 1050-1066 Macroeconomic stabilization of primary commodities price cycles in developing economies
by García, Carlos J. & Mejía, Jesisbé
- 1067-1081 Intellectual property rights, informal economy, and FDI into developing countries
by Lee, Minsoo & Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun
2018, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 647-662 FDI, democracy and corruption in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Gossel, Sean Joss
- 663-684 The relationship between conflict events and commodity prices in Sudan
by Chen, Junyi & Kibriya, Shahriar & Bessler, David & Price, Edwin
- 685-708 Does gold act as a safe haven against exchange rate fluctuations? The case of Pakistan rupee
by Qureshi, Saba & Rehman, Ijaz Ur & Qureshi, Fiza
- 709-729 Channels of monetary policy transmission in Vietnam
by Anwar, Sajid & Nguyen, Lan Phi
- 730-746 Does country-risk influence electricity production worldwide?
by Sequeira, Tiago Neves & Santos, Marcelo Serra
- 747-766 Corporate ownership, efficiency and performance under state capitalism: Evidence from China
by Li, Larry & McMurray, Adela & Sy, Malick & Xue, Jinjun
- 767-789 UK macroeconomic volatility: Historical evidence over seven centuries
by Plakandaras, Vasilios & Gupta, Rangan & Wohar, Mark E.
- 790-809 Financial frictions and indebtedness of Balkan firms: A comparison with Mediterranean and Central European countries
by Bole, Velimir & Oblak, Ana & Prašnikar, Janez & Trobec, Domen
- 810-826 Liberalization, crisis and growth in MENA region: Do institutions matter?
by Rachdi, Houssem & Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi
- 827-850 A menu on output gap estimation methods
by Álvarez, Luis J. & Gómez-Loscos, Ana
2018, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 480-488 TrumpEconomics: Overview of effects on the United States and the world
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 489-502 A year of rising dangerously? The U.S. stock market performance in the aftermath of the presidential election
by Blanchard, Olivier & Collins, Christopher G. & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Pellet, Thomas & Wilson, Beth Anne
- 503-508 The tax reform legislation of 2017
by Feldstein, Martin
- 509-514 America’s policy thinking in the age of Trump
by Phelps, Edmund
- 515-528 Trump and Globalization
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 529-545 TrumpEconomics: A first year evaluation
by Summers, Lawrence
- 546-558 The rise of Trump and an agenda for regulatory reform
by Basu, Kaushik
- 559-570 Cross-Atlantic implications of the new US policy mix
by Buti, Marco
- 571-578 The U.S. economy: Leading or just one of the pack?
by Mann, Catherine L.
- 579-600 Trump economics and China–US trade imbalances
by Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Xin
- 601-613 Trade policy and the United States labour market
by Afonso, Helena & Holland, Dawn
- 614-635 NAFTA collapse, trade war and North American disengagement
by Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen
- 636-646 Simulating some of the administration’s trade policies
by Salvatore, Dominick & Campano, Fred
2018, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 225-241 Does export concentration matter in economic adjustment programs? Evidence from the euro-area
by Esteves, Paulo Soares & Prades, Elvira
- 242-264 Biodiversity, coastal protection and resource endowment: Policy options for improving ocean health
by Nguyen, Kim Anh Thi & Jolly, Curtis M. & Nguelifack, Brice Merlin
- 265-283 The impact of India’s food security policy on domestic and international rice market
by Debnath, Deepayan & Babu, Suresh & Ghosh, Parijat & Helmar, Michael
- 284-304 The trinity of wage setting in EMU: A policy proposal
by Gächter, Martin & Ramskogler, Paul & Riedl, Aleksandra
- 305-327 Stabilize the peasant economy: Governance of foreclosure by the shogunate
by Mandai, Yu & Nakabayashi, Masaki
- 328-349 The twin deficit hypothesis in Egypt
by Helmy, Heba E.
- 350-374 Development and pollution in the Middle East and North Africa: Democracy matters
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther
- 375-394 Debt threshold for fiscal sustainability assessment in emerging economies
by Tran, Ngan
- 395-417 The determinants of the benchmark interest rates in China
by Kim, Hyeongwoo & Shi, Wen
- 418-433 The sovereign crisis and Italy’s potential output
by Gerali, Andrea & Locarno, Alberto & Notarpietro, Alessandro & Pisani, Massimiliano
- 434-451 Commodity price shocks and the distribution of income in commodity-dependent least-developed countries
by von Arnim, Rudiger & Tröster, Bernhard & Staritz, Cornelia & Raza, Werner
- 452-475 Macro stress testing and resilience assessment of Indian banking
by Dua, Pami & Kapur, Hema
2018, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-15 The past, present and future of policy modeling
by Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo & Park, Donghyun
- 16-36 Rule of law and balance of power sustain US dollar preeminence
by Seghezza, Elena & Morelli, Pierluigi
- 37-59 R&D in a post centrally-planned economy: The macroeconomic effects in Poland
by Zawalińska, Katarzyna & Tran, Nhi & Płoszaj, Adam
- 60-73 Real and financial shocks, exchange rate regimes and the probability of a currency crisis
by Nakatani, Ryota
- 74-96 Measuring the effects of oil price and Euro-area shocks on CEECs business cycles
by Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio
- 97-117 Towards more resilient economies: The role of well-functioning economic structures
by Sondermann, David
- 118-135 Australia saved from the financial crisis by policy or by exports?
by Groenewold, Nicolaas
- 136-150 The transitional impacts of material and service offshoring
by Burnett, Perry & Cutler, Harvey
- 151-165 The impact of avian influenza on the Korean egg market: Who benefited?
by Seok, Jun Ho & Kim, GwanSeon & Reed, Michael R. & Kim, Soo-Eun
- 166-181 Energy consumption and hidden economy in Macedonia: Causes and responses
by Novkovska, B. & Novkovski, N.
- 182-193 Copper mining productivity: Lessons from Chile
by de Solminihac, Hernán & Gonzales, Luis E. & Cerda, Rodrigo
- 194-223 Environmental taxation and the double dividend hypothesis in CGE modelling literature: A critical review
by Freire-González, Jaume
2017, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 963-982 Poverty reduction during the rural–urban transformation: Rural development is still more important than urbanisation
by Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Garbero, Alessandra
- 983-1006 Measuring chronic multidimensional poverty
by Alkire, Sabina & Apablaza, Mauricio & Chakravarty, Satya & Yalonetzky, Gaston
- 1007-1018 Protectionism, how stupid is this? The causal effect of free trade for the world’s poorest countries: Evidence from a quasi-experiment in Switzerland
by Ritzel, Christian & Kohler, Andreas
- 1019-1034 Convergence-driven inflation and the channels of its absorption
by Konopczak, Karolina & Welfe, Aleksander
- 1035-1051 Urbanization, democracy, bureaucratic quality, and environmental degradation
by Adams, Samuel & Klobodu, Edem Kwame Mensah
- 1052-1064 The impact of US policy uncertainty on the monetary effectiveness in the Euro area
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Demirer, Riza & Gupta, Rangan & van Eyden, Reneé
- 1065-1085 Economic growth and convergence: Do institutional proximity and spillovers matter?
by Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G.
- 1086-1101 Health reform policy-making: Fiscal sustainability matters (The case of Iran’s PresidentCare)
by Atashbar, Tohid & Arani, Abbas Assari & Antoun, Joseph & Bossert, Thomas
- 1102-1116 Lending activity and credit supply in Croatia during the crisis
by Broz, Tanja & Ridzak, Tomislav
- 1117-1140 Government spending and its components in Italy, 1862–2009: Drivers and policy implications
by Pistoresi, Barbara & Rinaldi, Alberto & Salsano, Francesco
- 1141-1162 The macroeconomic impact of future water scarcity
by Roson, Roberto & Damania, Richard
- 1163-1183 Social protection for poverty reduction in times of crisis
by Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf & Assimaidou, Kossi & Tall, Abdoulaye
2017, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 741-761 A household model of opium-poppy cultivation in Afghanistan
by Greenfield, Victoria A. & Bond, Craig A. & Crane, Keith
- 762-774 Pricing, concentration & public policy: The U.S. automobile market
by Tansey, Michael & Raju, Sudhakar
- 775-789 Evidence of persistence in U.S. short and long-term interest rates
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Cunado, Juncal & Gupta, Rangan
- 790-808 Danger: Local corruption is contagious!
by López-Valcárcel, Beatriz G. & Jiménez, Juan Luis & Perdiguero, Jordi
- 809-826 Do higher government wages induce less corruption? Cross-country panel evidence
by An, Weihua & Kweon, Yesola
- 827-842 A food demand framework for International Food Security Assessment
by Beghin, John & Meade, Birgit & Rosen, Stacey
- 843-860 Financing HIV/AIDS responses in Africa: Impact evidence from Uganda
by Kabajulizi, Judith & Ncube, Mthuli
- 861-882 Quality of Growth Empirics: Comparative gaps, benchmarking and policy syndromes
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C.
- 883-908 The NAIRU determinants: What’s structural about unemployment in Europe?
by Heimberger, Philipp & Kapeller, Jakob & Schütz, Bernhard