Journal of Policy Modeling
2017, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-18 The impact of ICT and e-commerce on employment in Europe
by Biagi, Federico & Falk, Martin
- 19-34 The demand for public–private crop insurance and government disaster relief
by Liesivaara, Petri & Myyrä, Sami
- 35-51 Is communication clarity from fiscal authority useful? Evidence from an emerging economy
by de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & Nicolay, Rodolfo Tomás da Fonseca
- 52-64 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and food insecurity among families with children
by Zhang, Jun & Yen, Steven T.
- 65-78 Impact of the China–Australia FTA on global coal production and trade
by Xiang, Hongjin & Kuang, Yanxiang & Li, Chenhua
- 79-98 The efficiency of government spending on health: A comparison of different administrations in Nigeria
by Olanubi, Sijuola Orioye & Osode, Oluwanbepelumi Esther
- 99-113 Fiscal sustainability in an emerging market economy: When does public debt turn bad?
by Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Soon, Siew-Voon & Lau, Evan
- 114-128 Peanut trade and aflatoxin standards in Europe: Economic effects on trading countries
by Agyekum, Michael & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 129-146 The determinants of repetition rates in Europe: Early skills or subsequent parents’ help?
by Agasisti, Tommaso & Cordero, Jose M.
- 147-168 A model to assess the financial vulnerability of Italian firms
by De Socio, Antonio & Michelangeli, Valentina
- 169-184 Monetary policy and balance sheets
by Igan, Deniz & Kabundi, Alain & De Simone, Francisco Nadal & Tamirisa, Natalia
2016, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 1001-1017 The long-run effects of privatization on productivity: Evidence from Canada
by Boardman, Anthony E. & Vining, Aidan R. & Weimer, David L.
- 1018-1039 Factors shaping Americans’ objective well-being: A systems science approach with network analysis
by Cifuentes, Myriam Patricia & Doogan, Nathan J. & Fernandez, Soledad A. & Seiber, Eric E.
- 1040-1059 Incorporating farm structural change in models assessing the Common Agricultural Policy: An application in the CAPRI farm type model
by Espinosa, Maria & Gocht, Alexander & Heckelei, Thomas & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y
- 1060-1077 Unconventional monetary policy and aggregate bank lending: Does financial structure matter?
by Wang, Ling
- 1078-1088 The effects of progressive pricing on household electricity use
by Youn, Hyungho & Jin, Hyun Joung
- 1089-1098 Impact of biofuel policies on the use of land and energy in U.S. agriculture
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Ripplinger, David & Shaik, Saleem
- 1099-1117 Financial development and economic growth in MENA countries
by Abid, Fathi & Bahloul, Slah & Mroua, Mourad
- 1118-1135 Estimating workers’ bargaining power and firms’ markup in India: Implications of reforms and labour regulations
by Pal, Rupayan & Rathore, Udayan
- 1136-1146 Macroeconomic effects of foreign aid and remittances: Implications for aid effectiveness studies
by Annen, Kurt & Batu, Michael & Kosempel, Stephen
- 1147-1170 Cross-border acquisitions by state-owned and private enterprises: A perspective from emerging economies
by Reddy, K.S. & Xie, En & Huang, Yuanyuan
- 1171-1193 Does military expenditure hinder economic growth? Evidence from Greece and Turkey
by Manamperi, Nimantha
2016, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 767-784 The long-run causal relationship between electricity consumption and real GDP: Evidence from Japan and Germany
by Ikegami, Masako & Wang, Zijian
- 785-809 Religious origins of democracy & dictatorship
by Grigoriadis, Theocharis
- 810-836 Employment protection and wage inequality within education groups in Europe
by Perugini, Cristiano & Pompei, Fabrizio
- 837-854 Macroeconomic effects of the Barcelona Initiative
by Lucke, Bernd & Zotti, Jacopo
- 855-873 Monetary policies of industrial countries, emerging market credit cycles and feedback effects
by Hoffmann, Andreas & Schnabl, Gunther
- 874-894 The impact of external debt on growth: Evidence from highly indebted poor countries
by Siddique, Abu & Selvanathan, E.A. & Selvanathan, Saroja
- 895-915 The impact of trade margins on the skill premium: Evidence from Mexico
by Atolia, Manoj & Kurokawa, Yoshinori
- 916-940 Does globalization affect top income inequality?
by Cabral, René & García-Díaz, Rocío & Mollick, André Varella
- 941-953 The natural gas sector in post-revolution Egypt
by Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald & Abdelwahab, Noura
- 954-970 An empirical assessment of monetary discretion: The case of Pakistan
by Hayat, Zafar & Balli, Faruk & Obben, James & Shakur, Shamim
- 971-984 Credit availability, macroprudential regulations and the house price-to-rent ratio
by Cronin, David & McQuinn, Kieran
- 985-1000 A new look at exchange rate pass-through in the G-7 countries
by Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Morales-Zumaquero, Amalia
2016, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 621-623 Editorial
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 624-631 Slow recovery and growth prospects for the United States
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 632-638 Reducing long term deficits
by Feldstein, Martin
- 639-648 America's Great Malaise and what to do about it
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 649-655 Slow economic growth as a phase in a policy performance cycle
by Taylor, John B.
- 656-669 Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations
by Basu, Kaushik
- 670-682 The outlook for emerging economies
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M.
- 683-692 Will China continue to be the engine of growth in the world
by Lin, Justin Yifu
- 693-710 An agenda for sustainable and inclusive growth for emerging markets
by Stiglitz, J.E.
- 711-722 Does the global trade slowdown matter?
by Constantinescu, Cristina & Mattoo, Aaditya & Ruta, Michele
- 723-736 Currency and external debt crises: A unifying framework
by Della Posta, Pompeo
- 737-758 Finance, growth and shared prosperity: Beyond credit deepening
by Gould, David M. & Melecky, Martin & Panterov, Georgi
- 759-765 Capturing the effects of changing capital-intensity on long-term growth in developing countries
by Campano, Fred & Costantiello, Alberto & Salvatore, Dominick
2016, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 415-420 Commemorating Leif Johansen (1930–1982) and his pioneering computable general equilibrium model of 1960
by Bjerkholt, Olav & Førsund, Finn R. & Holmøy, Erling
- 421-435 Johansen's legacy to CGE modelling: Originator and guiding light for 50 years
by Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T.
- 436-447 Econometric general equilibrium modeling
by Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 448-474 The development and use of CGE models in Norway
by Holmøy, Erling
- 475-494 CGE modeling social security reforms
by Fehr, Hans
- 495-514 CGE applications in development economics
by Taylor, Lance
- 515-527 Leif Johansen on intra-industry structural change
by Førsund, Finn R. & Vislie, Jon
- 528-552 Economic inequality and optimal redistribution: A theoretical and empirical analysis
by Yunker, James A.
- 553-571 Terrorist attack assessment: Paris November 2015 and Brussels March 2016
by Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo & Koutronas, Evangelos
- 572-586 Bank restructuring in the EU: Which way to go?
by Iwanicz-Drozdowska, Małgorzata & Smaga, Paweł & Witkowski, Bartosz
- 587-602 The impact of monetary policy on corporate bonds in India
by Sensarma, Rudra & Bhattacharyya, Indranil
- 603-619 Oil resource abundance, institutions and growth: Evidence from oil producing African countries
by Eregha, P.B. & Mesagan, Ekundayo Peter
2016, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 199-225 Spillover of the ECB's monetary policy outside the euro area: How different is conventional from unconventional policy?
by Babecká Kucharčuková, Oxana & Claeys, Peter & Vašíček, Bořek
- 226-241 The role of Japanese FDI in China
by Latorre, María C. & Hosoe, Nobuhiro
- 242-255 Macroeconomic effects of a decline in housing prices in Sweden
by Gustafsson, Peter & Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär
- 256-271 Early effects of an early start: Evidence from lowering the school starting age in Poland
by Herbst, Mikołaj & Strawiński, Paweł
- 272-289 Are institutions in developing countries malleable?
by Kant, Chander
- 290-303 The nexus between poverty and deprivation in Vietnam
by Mahadevan, Renuka & Hoang, Viet-Ngu
- 304-323 The effect of educational mismatch on wages in Europe
by Iriondo, Iñaki & Pérez-Amaral, Teodosio
- 324-339 The photovoltaic growth in the European Union requires stronger RES support
by Bono, Filippa & Giacomarra, Marcella
- 340-352 India–ASEAN Free Trade Agreement: An ex post evaluation
by Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy & Mandal, Avijit
- 353-371 Infrastructure, information & communication technology and firms’ productive performance of the Indian manufacturing
by Mitra, Arup & Sharma, Chandan & Véganzonès-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange
- 372-396 Effects of political rivalry on public investments in education and income inequality
by Sochirca, Elena & Afonso, Óscar & Silva, Sandra Tavares & Neves, Pedro Cunha
- 397-414 Paying for green energy: The case of the Chilean Patagonia
by Garces-Voisenat, Juan-Pedro & Mukherjee, Zinnia
2016, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-25 Strategy and tactics in public debt management
by Dottori, Davide & Manna, Michele
- 26-43 Redistributive effects of CAP liberalisation: From the sectoral level to the single farm
by Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Grethe, Harald
- 44-53 Negotiation analysis using the theory of moves—Theoretical background and a case study
by Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa
- 54-64 Pitfalls in monetary policy decisions based on the output gap
by Coutiño, Alfredo
- 65-95 Population aging and China's social security reforms
by Li, Shiyu & Lin, Shuanglin
- 96-102 Understanding Chinese consumption goods imports
by Thorbecke, Willem
- 103-124 Money and monetary policy in Israel during the last decade
by Benchimol, Jonathan
- 125-137 The role of academic institutions in mitigating the Israeli–Palestinian conflict
by Malul, Miki & Schwartz, Dafna & Bar-El, Raphael
- 138-155 How large do multi-region models need to be?
by Plassmann, Florenz & Feltenstein, Andrew
- 156-165 The efficiency of the stock market in Serbia
by Stakić, Nikola & Jovancai, Ana & Kapor, Predrag
- 166-180 Exploring the oil prices and exchange rates nexus in some African economies
by Pershin, Vitaly & Molero, Juan Carlos & de Gracia, Fernando Perez
- 181-197 Household heterogeneity in the euro area since the onset of the Great Recession
by Ampudia, Miguel & Pavlickova, Akmaral & Slacalek, Jiri & Vogel, Edgar
2015, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 891-914 Insights into the IMF bailout debate: A review and research agenda
by Li, Larry & Sy, Malick & McMurray, Adela
- 915-929 Financial shocks and the real economy in a nonlinear world: From theory to estimation
by Silvestrini, Andrea & Zaghini, Andrea
- 930-944 To be or not to be: An optimum currency area for South Asia?
by Regmi, Krishna & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Thornton, Robert
- 945-960 Stimulus without debt in a severe recession
by Seidman, Laurence & Lewis, Kenneth
- 961-973 The impact of socio-economic policy on total fertility rate in Russia
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Glazyrina, Anna
- 974-989 The causal relationship between debt and growth in EMU countries
by Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 990-1004 Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union
by Frömmel, Michael & Kruse, Robinson
- 1005-1018 Sport facilities and sporting success in Iran: The Resource Curse Hypothesis
by Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Foroughi, Behzad & Tajaddini, Reza & Najdi, Youhanna
- 1019-1048 The effects of fiscal policy on the Spanish economy: Keynesian or non-Keynesian behavior?
by Ricci-Risquete, Alejandro & Ramajo, Julián
- 1049-1064 Analysis of the shadow economy in the Spanish regions
by González-Fernández, Marcos & González-Velasco, Carmen
- 1065-1080 The economic impact of terrorism: A new model and its application to Pakistan
by Estrada, Mario Arturo Ruiz & Park, Donghyun & Kim, Jung Suk & Khan, Alam
2015, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 713-725 Assessing the distributional effects of regulation in developing countries
by Adams, Samuel & Atsu, Francis
- 726-741 Food and energy subsidy reforms in Iran: A general equilibrium analysis
by Gharibnavaz, Mohammad Reza & Waschik, Robert
- 742-762 Overseas oil investment projects under uncertainty: How to make informed decisions?
by Zhu, Lei & Zhang, ZhongXiang & Fan, Ying
- 763-781 Regulating European grant-making foundations. Lessons from the USA experience?
by Barbetta, Gian Paolo & Colombo, Luca & Turati, Gilberto
- 782-788 Will there be a revolution in Russia in 2017?
by Andreev, Vsevolod V.
- 789-803 The informal economy of Rostov Oblast on the eve of the Ukrainian refugee crisis
by Brock, Gregory
- 804-819 A fast-forward look at tertiary education attainment in Europe 2020
by Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Elia, Leandro & Weber, Anke
- 820-834 Determinants of grade retention in France and Spain: Does birth month matter?
by Pedraja-Chaparro, Francisco & Santín, Daniel & Simancas, Rosa
- 835-851 Corruption, governance and firm performance: Evidence from Indian enterprises
by Sharma, Chandan & Mitra, Arup
- 852-874 The impact of financial integration in Botswana
by Mmolainyane, Kelesego K. & Ahmed, Abdullahi D.
- 875-890 The motives for inward FDI into Sub-Saharan African countries
by Okafor, Godwin & Piesse, Jenifer & Webster, Allan
2015, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 521-547 Stress-testing Africa's recent growth and poverty performance
by Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel & Timmer, Hans
- 548-576 A life insurance deterrent to risky behavior in Africa
by de Araujo, Pedro & Murray, James
- 577-595 Monetary policy rule in inflation targeting emerging European countries: A discrete choice approach
by Nojković, Aleksandra & Petrović, Pavle
- 596-615 Arms or butter: The economic effect of an increase in military expenditure
by Yang, Heewon & Hong, Chanyoung & Jung, Sungmoon & Lee, Jeong-Dong
- 616-629 The ‘social choice’ of privatising urban water services: A case study of Madrid in Spain
by Ruiz-Villaverde, Alberto & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & González-Gómez, Francisco
- 630-651 Productivity and technology diffusion in India: The spillover effects from foreign direct investment
by Fujimori, Azusa & Sato, Takahiro
- 652-667 External shocks and monetary policy in an oil exporting economy (Algeria)
by Allegret, Jean Pierre & Benkhodja, Mohamed Tahar
- 668-692 Heterogeneity of household structures and income: Evidence from Zimbabwe and South Africa
by Dassanayake, Wijaya & Luckert, Martin K. & Mohapatra, Sandeep
- 693-711 Subjective health expectations
by Huynh, Kim P. & Jung, Juergen
2015, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 404-414 Has the Eurozone become less fragile? Some empirical tests
by De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei
- 415-422 How the euro crisis ends: Not with a bang but a whimper
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 423-427 Ending the euro crisis
by Feldstein, Martin
- 428-444 The euro crisis: Where to from here?
by Frankel, Jeffrey
- 445-449 Europe's euro and competitiveness crises
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 450-459 Mundell, the Euro, and the World Dollar Standard
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 460-483 How vulnerable are emerging markets to external shocks?
by Almansour, Aseel & Aslam, Aqib & Bluedorn, John & Duttagupta, Rupa
- 484-500 Assessing emerging markets’ vulnerability to financial crisis
by Pitterle, Ingo & Haufler, Fabio & Hong, Pingfan
- 501-509 Corruption, central bank (in)dependence and optimal monetary policy in a simple model
by Cavoli, Tony & Wilson, John K.
- 510-520 Monetary expansion and bank credit: A lack of spark
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
2015, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 175-188 Fiscal decentralization and China's regional infant mortality
by Brock, Gregory & Jin, Yinghua & Zeng, Tong
- 189-207 The productivity gap: Monetary policy, the subprime boom, and the post-2001 productivity surge
by Selgin, George & Beckworth, David & Bahadir, Berrak
- 208-228 Public debt and growth in German federal states: What can Europe learn?
by Mitze, Timo & Matz, Florian
- 229-252 The importance of trade and capital imbalances in the European debt crisis
by Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Martinez Oliva, Juan Carlos
- 253-260 The social value of municipal services
by Hourie, Eitan & Malul, Miki & Bar-El, Raphael
- 261-280 Fiscal sustainability in the EU: From the short-term risk to the long-term challenge
by Berrittella, Maria & Zhang, Jian
- 281-290 Does employees’ compensation vary with corporate profit?
by Seip, Knut Lehre & McNown, Robert
- 291-307 Do refugee-immigrants affect international trade? Evidence from the world's largest refugee case
by Ghosh, Sucharita & Enami, Ali
- 308-323 Can low skill teachers make good students? Empirical evidence from PIAAC and PISA
by Meroni, Elena Claudia & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Costa, Patricia
- 324-341 Global imbalances, current account rebalancing and exchange rate adjustments
by Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa & Turhan, M. İbrahim
- 342-354 The impact of trade openness on growth: The case of Kenya
by Musila, Jacob W. & Yiheyis, Zelealem
- 355-373 Economic growth and remittances in Tunisia: Bi-directional causal links
by Jouini, Jamel
- 374-387 Trade linkages, balance sheets, and spillovers: The Germany-Central European Supply Chain
by Elekdag, Selim & Muir, Dirk & Wu, Yiqun
- 388-400 FDI determinants: Kenya and Malaysia compared
by Kinuthia, Bethuel Kinyanjui & Murshed, Syed Mansoob
2015, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-13 Value at Risk of the main stock market indexes in the European Union (2000–2012)
by Iglesias, Emma M.
- 14-34 Social accounting matrix: A new estimation methodology
by Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Ferrarese, Cataldo
- 35-46 U.S. casino revenue taxes and short-run labor outcomes
by Philander, Kahlil S. & Bernhard, Bo J. & Wimmer, Bradley S. & Singh, Ashok K. & Eadington, William R.
- 47-64 The distribution of inflation forecast errors
by Gamber, Edward N. & Liebner, Jeffrey P. & Smith, Julie K.
- 65-91 Why some countries are slow in acquiring new technologies? A model of trade-led diffusion and absorption
by Das, Gouranga Gopal
- 92-106 Are all movements in food and energy prices transitory? Evidence from India
by Bhatt, Vipul & Kishor, N. Kundan
- 107-123 Marriage crisis and housing costs: Empirical evidence from provinces of Iran
by Gholipour, Hassan F. & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza
- 124-135 The distributional impact of agricultural policy tools on Italian farm household incomes
by Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella
- 136-174 Governance, transparency and accountability: An international comparison
by Rodríguez Bolívar, Manuel Pedro & Navarro Galera, Andrés & Alcaide Muñoz, Laura
2014, Volume 36, Issue S1
- 6-25 Modeling external constraints on the hegemonic strategies of regional powers
by Destradi, Sandra & Gundlach, Erich
- 26-46 Hierarchical regional orders: An analytical framework
by Garzón Pereira, Jorge F.
- 47-66 The BRIC Phantom: A comparative analysis of the BRICs as a category of rising powers
by Jacobs, Lindsay Marie & Van Rossem, Ronan
- 67-88 The systemic financial importance of emerging powers
by Armijo, Leslie Elliott & Mühlich, Laurissa & Tirone, Daniel C.
- 89-110 Emerging countries and trade regionalization. A network analysis
by Iapadre, P. Lelio & Tajoli, Lucia
- 111-131 Testing the relationships between globalization, regionalization and the regional hubness of the BRICs
by Chen, Lurong & De Lombaerde, Philippe
- 132-150 The margins of export competition: A new approach to evaluating the impact of China on South African exports to Sub-Saharan Africa
by Edwards, Lawrence & Jenkins, Rhys
- 151-171 From indications to indicators: Measuring regional leadership in the UN context
by Drieskens, Edith & Van Genderen, Ruben & Reykers, Yf
2014, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 957-969 ‘Leaning Against an Open Door’: Ideology and the cyclicality of public expenditure
by Abbott, Andrew & Jones, Philip
- 970-985 The relationship among CO2 emissions, electricity power consumption and GDP in OECD countries
by Bella, Giovanni & Massidda, Carla & Mattana, Paolo
- 986-993 Does the Internet increase labor productivity? Evidence from a cross-country dynamic panel
by Najarzadeh, Reza & Rahimzadeh, Farzad & Reed, Michael
- 994-1007 What affects happiness: Absolute income, relative income or expected income?
by Tsui, Hsiao-Chien
- 1008-1021 The impact of US fresh milk production standards on dairy trade
by Owen, P. Dorian & Winchester, Niven
- 1022-1035 Trend inflation, the labor market wedge, and the non-vertical Phillips curve
by Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Tirelli, Patrizio & Acocella, Nicola
- 1036-1047 Farm level effects of policy reforms in Germany: First empirical evidence
by Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Roeren-Wiemers, Tobias
- 1048-1065 Euro area inflation as a predictor of national inflation rates
by Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio
- 1066-1081 How sustainable is the macroeconomic impact of foreign aid?
by Feeny, Simon & Fry, Tim R.L.
- 1082-1100 India's surge in modern services exports: Empirics for policy
by Sahoo, Pravakar & Dash, Ranjan Kumar
- 1101-1117 Shadow economy, corruption and public debt in Spain
by González-Fernández, Marcos & González-Velasco, Carmen
- 1118-1134 The impact of social security reform on the labor market: The case of Colombia
by Cuesta, Jose & Olivera, Mauricio
- 1135-1151 Taking the Thai trail: Attracting FDI via macro-level policy
by Wattanadumrong, Bhagaporn & Collins, Alan & Snell, Martin C.
- 1152-1165 Regional coordination of European environmental policies
by Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Micheli, Silvia
2014, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 767-784 Lawrence R. Klein 1920–2013: Notes on the early years
by Bjerkholt, Olav
- 785-799 Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: How much pain can structural reforms ease?
by Anderson, Derek & Hunt, Benjamin & Snudden, Stephen
- 800-823 Fiscal policy analysis in the euro area: Expanding the toolkit
by Paredes, Joan & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J.
- 824-839 Preferences of the Central Bank of Brazil under the inflation targeting regime: Estimation using a DSGE model for a small open economy
by Palma, Andreza Aparecida & Portugal, Marcelo Savino
- 840-854 How effective are countercyclical policy tools in mitigating the impact of financial and economic crises in Africa?
by Bandara, Amarakoon
- 855-866 The implications of phasing out energy subsidies in Egypt
by Elshennawy, Abeer
- 867-882 How crime affects economic performance: The case of Guatemala
by Estrada, Mario Arturo Ruiz & Ndoma, Ibrahim
- 883-898 Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from Tunisia
by Ben Jedidia, Khoutem & Boujelbène, Thouraya & Helali, Kamel
- 899-923 Trade policy in Palestine: A reassessment
by Missaglia, Marco & Valensisi, Giovanni
- 924-937 Deficit sustainability, and monetary versus fiscal dominance: The case of Spain, 1850–2000
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Díaz-Roldán, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente
- 938-952 The roles of food prices and food access in determining food purchases of low-income households
by Lin, Biing-Hwan & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven T.
2014, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 433-453 Vyāghranomics in space and time: Estimating habitat threats for Bengal, Indochinese, Malayan and Sumatran tigers
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David
- 454-470 The Irish macroeconomic response to an external shock with an application to stress testing
by Bermingham, Colin & Conefrey, Thomas
- 471-491 Housing and the business cycle in South Africa
by Aye, Goodness C. & Balcilar, Mehmet & Bosch, Adél & Gupta, Rangan
- 492-506 Federal research spending and innovation in the U.S. economy
by Ngoie, Jacques Kibambe
- 507-523 Can oil-led growth and structural change go hand in hand in Ghana?
by Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Wiebelt, Manfred
- 524-538 Remittances, growth and poverty: New evidence from Asian countries
by Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Ali, Abdilahi & Kaicker, Nidhi
- 539-561 Trends in and determinants of technical efficiency of software companies in India
by Sahoo, Bimal Kishore & Nauriyal, D.K.
- 562-577 The impact of government CSR supporting policies on economic growth
by Škare, Marinko & Golja, Tea
- 578-599 The long-lasting effects of school entry age: Evidence from Italian students
by Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
2014, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 211-225 Liberalization of services in Europe: Polish perspective on economic implications of the Services Directive
by Hagemejer, Jan & Michalek, Jan J. & Michałek, Tomasz
- 226-240 Behavioral responses and the distributional effects of the Russian ‘flat’ tax
by Duncan, Denvil
- 241-256 The debt trap: A two-compartment train wreck… and how to avoid it
by Artzrouni, Marc & Tramontana, Fabio
- 257-272 A Romerian contribution to the empirics of economic growth
by Bayraktar-Sağlam, Bahar & Yetkiner, Hakan
- 273-295 Interest rate pass-through in the Euro area during the financial crisis: A multivariate regime-switching approach
by Aristei, David & Gallo, Manuela
- 296-312 Where is the Fed in the distribution of forecasters?
by Gamber, Edward N. & Smith, Julie K. & McNamara, Dylan C.
- 313-329 Positive externalities from active car safety systems
by Berlemann, Michael & Matthes, Andreas
- 330-352 Pre- versus post-crisis central banking in Qatar
by Elsamadisy, Elsayed Mousa & Alkhater, Khalid Rashid & Basher, Syed Abul
- 353-372 Household allocation and spatial distribution in a market under (“soft”) rent control
by Enström Öst, Cecilia & Söderberg, Bo & Wilhelmsson, Mats
- 373-388 Does inflation targeting lower inflation and spur growth?
by Ayres, Kelly & Belasen, Ariel R. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 389-409 Half a century of empirical evidence of business cycles in OECD countries
by Konstantakopoulou, Ioanna & Tsionas, Efthymios G.