Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
A. M. Costa
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
2022, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-21 Can unemployment forecasts based on Google Trends help government design better policies? An investigation based on Spain and Portugal
by Simionescu, Mihaela & Cifuentes-Faura, Javier
- 22-40 Fighting the COVID pandemic: National policy choices in non-pharmaceutical interventions
by Alfano, Vincenzo & Ercolano, Salvatore & Pinto, Mauro
- 41-63 Do economic growth and institutional quality reduce poverty and inequality in West Africa?
by Kouadio, Hugues Kouassi & Gakpa, Lewis-Landry
- 64-82 Pollutant emissions, energy use and real output in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) countries
by Eregha, Perekunah Bright & Adeleye, Bosede Ngozi & Ogunrinola, Ifeoluwa
- 83-95 The impact of infectious diseases on remittances inflows to India
by Shastri, Shruti
- 96-112 Growth impact of climate change and response policies: The advanced climate change long-term (ACCL) model1
by Alestra, C. & Cette, G. & Chouard, V. & Lecat, R.
- 113-129 Regulation and supervision of the European banking industry. Does one size fit all?
by Iwanicz-Drozdowska, Małgorzata & Witkowski, Bartosz
- 130-146 Inflation, oil prices and exchange rates. The Euro’s dampening effect
by Antonio J., Garzón & Luis A., Hierro
- 147-162 Do greater amounts of FDI cause higher pollution levels? Evidence from OECD countries
by Marques, António Cardoso & Caetano, Rafaela Vital
- 163-183 Drafting “better regulation”: The economic cost of regulatory complexity
by de Lucio, Juan & Mora-Sanguinetti, Juan S.
- 184-202 Macroeconomic asymmetry in the Eurozone before and after the Global Financial Crisis: An appraisal of the role of the ECB
by Castañeda, Juan E. & Cendejas, José Luis
- 203-221 How do policy levers shape the quality of a national health system?
by García-Corchero, Juan David & Jiménez-Rubio, Dolores
2021, Volume 43, Issue 6
- 1149-1166 Improving educational resilience in the OECD countries: Two convergent paths
by Vicente, Iván & Pastor, José M. & Soler, Ángel
- 1167-1180 Does subsidized crop insurance affect farm industry structure? Lessons from the U.S
by Azzam, Azzeddine & Walters, Cory & Kaus, Taylor
- 1181-1203 India’s Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme – How does it influence seasonal rural out-migration decisions?
by Nandy, Amarendu & Tiwari, Chhavi & Kundu, Sayantan
- 1204-1224 Poverty eradication programs in Indonesia: Progress, challenges and reforms
by Nugroho, Anda & Amir, Hidayat & Maududy, Irsyan & Marlina, Irma
- 1225-1240 FDI in China and global production networks: Assessing the role of and impact on big world players
by Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C.
- 1241-1258 Covid-19 and the euthanasia of interest rates: A critical assessment of central bank policy in our times
by Mayer, Thomas & Schnabl, Gunther
- 1259-1286 The impact of informality on inclusive growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does financial inclusion matter?
by Amponsah, Mary & Agbola, Frank W. & Mahmood, Amir
- 1287-1309 Trends and determinants of innovation in Asia and the Pacific vs. Latin America and the Caribbean
by Qureshi, Irfan & Park, Donghyun & Crespi, Gustavo Atilio & Benavente, Jose Miguel
- 1310-1331 Should commodity tax rates be uniform across regions in a heterogeneous country? Evidence from India
by Majumder, Amita & Ray, Ranjan & Santra, Sattwik
- 1332-1343 Hidden obstacles to trade: The case of the EU’s Ban on beef hormones
by Beckman, Jayson & Burfisher, Mary & Mitchell, Lorraine & Arita, Shawn
- 1344-1353 The impact of regulatory reforms for systemically important institutions, defined as “other” (O-SII)
by Grodzicki, Maciej & Jarmuzek, Mariusz
- 1354-1364 Lessons learned from three Southeast Asian countries during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Khairulbahri, Muhamad
- 1365-1387 Remittances, financial development and poverty reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: Implications for post-COVID-19 macroeconomic policies
by Acheampong, Alex O. & Appiah-Otoo, Isaac & Dzator, Janet & Agyemang, Kwabena Koforobour
- 1388-1414 Output-volatility reducing effects of automatic stabilizers: Policy implications for EMU member states
by Şen, Hüseyin & Kaya, Ayşe
2021, Volume 43, Issue 5
- 897-922 Fighting terrorism in Africa: Complementarity between inclusive development, military expenditure and political stability
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Le Roux, Sara & Singh, Pritam
- 923-943 Reform policy to increase the judicial efficiency in Italy: The opportunity offered by EU post-Covid funds
by Falavigna, G. & Ippoliti, R.
- 944-963 Credit access, macroprudential rules and policy interventions: Lessons for potential first time buyers
by McQuinn, Kieran & O’Toole, Conor & Slaymaker, Rachel
- 964-981 Economy-wide effects of cross-border labor mobility: The case of Palestinian employment in Israel
by Agbahey, Johanes & Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald
- 982-999 Commodities and monetary policy: Implications for inflation and price level targeting
by Coletti, Donald & Lalonde, René & Masson, Paul & Muir, Dirk & Snudden, Stephen
- 1000-1015 Does economic policy uncertainty affect bank earnings opacity? Evidence from China
by Desalegn, Tigist Abebe & Zhu, Hongquan
- 1016-1030 Working to get fired? Unemployment benefits and employment duration
by Martins, Pedro S.
- 1031-1050 Fiscal transparency and tax ethics: does better information lead to greater compliance?
by Capasso, Salvatore & Cicatiello, Lorenzo & De Simone, Elina & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Mourão, Paulo Reis
- 1051-1069 Overcoming the loan-to-deposit ratio by a financial intermediation measure — A perspective instrument of financial stability policy
by Boďa, Martin & Zimková, Emília
- 1070-1093 Renewable energy, CO2 emissions and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa: Does institutional quality matter?
by Acheampong, Alex O. & Dzator, Janet & Savage, David A.
- 1094-1109 Tunisia after the 2011’s revolution: Economic deterioration should, and could have been avoided
by Nabi, Mahmoud Sami
- 1110-1130 Shall we follow the money? Anti-mafia policies and electoral competition
by Ferrante, Livio & Reito, Francesco & Spagano, Salvatore & Torrisi, Gianpiero
- 1131-1148 Impact of outward foreign direct investment: Evidence from Asia
by Sahoo, Pravakar & Bishnoi, Ashwani
2021, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 728-738 The U.S. and the world economy after Covid-19
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 739-748 Dealing with corporate distress, repair, and reallocation
by Rajan, Raghuram G.
- 749-760 Lessons from COVID-19 and Trump for Theory and Policy (Paper)
by Stiglitz, Joseph
- 761-769 The impact of the coronavirus on economic policy and the economy
by Taylor, John B.
- 770-782 The G20 and the world economy: Performance and prospects
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M.
- 783-793 Fiscal sustainability in the aftermath of the great pause
by Rogoff, Kenneth
- 794-804 Globalization in the aftermath of the pandemic and trump
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 805-843 The US–China trade war and Phase One agreement
by Bown, Chad P.
- 844-872 Trade and innovation policies: Coexistence and spillovers
by Auboin, Marc & Koopman, Robert & Xu, Ankai
- 873-891 Retaliatory temporary trade barriers: New facts and patterns
by Furceri, Davide & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Papageorgiou, Chris & Wibaux, Pauline
- 892-896 Implications of U.S. trade policies after the 2020 pandemic
by Salvatore, Dominick & Constantiello, Alberto & Campano, Fred
2021, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 493-502 Global loss of production capacity caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
by Coutiño, Alfredo & Zandi, Mark
- 503-520 COVID-19 vaccine rollout—scale and speed carry different implications for corruption
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A. & Goel, Viraat Y.
- 521-542 The asymmetric impact of the pandemic crisis on interest rates on public debt in the Eurozone
by Carnazza, Giovanni & Liberati, Paolo
- 543-557 Efficient enrollments using high tuition-high aid
by Fethke, Gary
- 558-573 Stimulating effects of intelligent policy on the performance of listed manufacturing companies in China
by Liu, Jun & Yang, Yuan-jun & Cao, Ya-ru & Forrest, Jeffrey Yi-Lin
- 574-600 Repercussions of exchange rate depreciation on the economy of Pakistan: Simulation analysis using macroeconometric model
by Akbar, Muhammad & Ahmad, Eatzaz
- 601-621 The impact of financial sanctions: The case of Iran
by Ghasseminejad, Saeed & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R.
- 622-638 Cashless stores and cash users
by Shy, Oz
- 639-656 The impact of globalization and financial development on India’s income inequality
by Sethi, Pradeepta & Bhattacharjee, Sankalpa & Chakrabarti, Debkumar & Tiwari, Chhavi
- 657-672 Reform priorities for prosperity of nations: The Legatum Index
by Budsaratragoon, Pornanong & Jitmaneeroj, Boonlert
- 673-691 Macroeconomic imbalances in Europe: How to overcome the fallacy of unit labour costs
by Collignon, Stefan & Esposito, Piero
- 692-709 The relevance of educational poverty in Europe: Determinants and remedies
by Agasisti, Tommaso & Longobardi, Sergio & Prete, Vincenzo & Russo, Felice
- 710-724 Regional Computable General Equilibrium models: A review
by Ghaith, Ziad & Kulshreshtha, Suren & Natcher, David & Cameron, Bobby Thomas
2021, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 253-277 Effectiveness of policy interventions during financial crises in China and Russia: Lessons for the COVID-19 pandemic
by Singh, Vikkram & Roca, Eduardo & Li, Bin
- 278-297 Mind the Covid-19 crisis: An evidence-based implementation of Next Generation EU
by Crescenzi, Riccardo & Giua, Mara & Sonzogno, Giulia Valeria
- 298-316 Supply chain performance and economic growth: The impact of COVID-19 disruptions
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Saunoris, James W. & Goel, Srishti S.
- 317-336 Beyond Piketty: A new perspective on poverty and inequality in India
by Kulkarni, Varsha S. & Gaiha, Raghav
- 337-349 Are official forecasts of output growth in the EU still biased?
by Cronin, David & McQuinn, Kieran
- 350-361 Sectarian terrorism in Pakistan: Causes, impact and remedies
by Abbas, Syed Ali & Syed, Shabib Haider
- 362-375 Do changes in patent policy influence firms’ technology strategy? Evidence from manufacturing in India
by Panda, Sidheswar & Sharma, Ruchi
- 376-393 Public investment and growth: Lessons learned from 60-years experience in Southern Italy
by Papagni, Erasmo & Lepore, Amedeo & Felice, Emanuele & Baraldi, Anna Laura & Alfano, Maria Rosaria
- 394-415 Fiscal harmonization in view of the Euro adoption: Economic implications for Poland
by Cieślik, Andrzej & Turgut, Mehmet Burak
- 416-432 Cultural policy and investment in China: Do they realize the government’s cultural objectives?
by Yi, Xin & Throsby, David & Gao, Shusheng
- 433-447 Determinants of deglobalization: A hierarchical model to explore their interrelations as a conduit to policy
by Garg, Shamita & Sushil,
- 448-473 Unemployment and education mismatch in the EU before and after the financial crisis
by Pompei, Fabrizio & Selezneva, Ekaterina
- 474-492 A model to assess the development priorities of local administrations through the hierarchy of strategic factors
by Łuczak, Aleksandra & Kozera, Agnieszka
2021, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-14 Why was the ECB’s reaction to Covid-19 crisis faster than after the 2008 financial crash?
by Morelli, Pierluigi & Seghezza, Elena
- 15-33 Modeling U.S. monetary policy during the global financial crisis and lessons for Covid-19
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Malliaris, A.G.
- 34-55 The cross-impact between financial markets, Covid-19 pandemic, and economic sanctions: The case of Iran
by Samadi, Ali Hussein & Owjimehr, Sakine & Nezhad Halafi, Zohoor
- 56-75 Public policies promoting the informal sector: Effects on incomes, employment and growth in Burkina Faso
by Traoré, Jean Abel & Ouedraogo, Idrissa Mohamed
- 76-94 Response to the COVID-19: Understanding implications of government lockdown policies
by Kumar, Anand & Priya, Bhawna & Srivastava, Samir K.
- 95-108 Monetary transmission: Are emerging market and low-income countries different?
by Bulíř, Aleš & Vlček, Jan
- 109-126 Can the EU funds promote regional resilience at time of Covid-19? Insights from the Great Recession11We thank the Editors and the four anonymous referees for helpful comments. We also thank Emanuele Ciani, Alex Cooper, Ugo Fratesi and the participants at different seminars and conferences for their helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed in the paper are those of the authors and do not reflect those of the institutions they are affiliated with. The usual disclaimers apply
by Arbolino, Roberta & Caro, Paolo Di
- 127-145 Decision time: Cost estimations and policy implications to advance Universal Health Coverage in Cambodia
by Kolesar, Robert John & Pheakdey, Sambo & Jacobs, Bart & Phay, Sokchegn
- 146-160 Social stability challenged by Covid-19: Pandemics, inequality and policy responses
by Perugini, Cristiano & Vladisavljević, Marko
- 161-182 Regime-specific impact of financial reforms on economic growth in Pakistan
by Rahman, Abdul & Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Charfeddine, Lanouar
- 183-199 Differences in wage determination in the Eurozone: A challenge to the resilience of the common currency
by Camarero, Mariam & D’Adamo, Gaetano & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 200-229 Zero Lower Bound and negative interest rates: Choices for monetary policy in the UK
by Nasir, Muhammad Ali
- 230-251 The impact of the term spread in US monetary policy from 1870 to 2013
by Vides, José Carlos & Golpe, Antonio A. & Iglesias, Jesús
2020, Volume 42, Issue 6
- 1169-1186 Macroprudential policy and the probability of a banking crisis
by Nakatani, Ryota
- 1187-1207 How do countries choose their monetary policy frameworks?
by Cobham, David & Song, Mengdi
- 1208-1227 The impact of trade liberalisation on poverty and inequality: Evidence from CGE models
by Anderson, Edward
- 1228-1247 Public spending on agriculture in Southern Africa: Sectoral and intra-sectoral impact and policy implications
by Matchaya, Greenwell C.
- 1248-1269 The quasi-market of employment services in Italy
by Pastore, Francesco
- 1270-1286 An assessment of the performance of Italian public historical archives: Preservation vs utilisation
by Guccio, Calogero & Martorana, Marco & Mazza, Isidoro & Pignataro, Giacomo & Rizzo, Ilde
- 1287-1309 Strategic evaluation criteria to assess competitiveness of the service industry in Taiwan
by Tsai, Pei-Hsuan
- 1310-1333 The impact of euro Area monetary policy on Central and Eastern Europe
by Benecká, Soňa & Fadejeva, Ludmila & Feldkircher, Martin
- 1334-1351 Under economic adjustment programs, do private sector wages respond to changes in public wages and employment?
by Adam, Antonis
- 1352-1371 Internalizing the public cost of obesity in Spain: Distributional effects on nutrient intake
by Dogbe, Wisdom & Gil, Jose M.
- 1372-1393 Efficiency measurement of Indian high courts using DEA: A policy perspective
by Gupta, Maansi & Bolia, Nomesh B.
- 1394-1407 Macroeconomic determinants of antidepressant use
by Öztürk, Gamze & Yetkiner, Hakan & Özden, Elif
- 1408-1424 Implicit public debt thresholds: An operational proposal
by Alloza, Mario & Andrés, Javier & Pérez, Javier J. & Rojas, Juan A.
2020, Volume 42, Issue 5
- 913-932 Vietnam’s extraordinary performance in the PISA assessment: A cultural explanation of an education paradox
by Asadullah, M. Niaz & Perera, Liyanage Devangi H. & Xiao, Saizi
- 933-952 Institutional reforms for economic growth in the Western Balkan countries
by Nedić, Vladimir & Despotović, Danijela & Cvetanović, Slobodan & Djukić, Tadija & Petrović, Dragan
- 953-967 Does biomass energy consumption reduce total energy CO2 emissions in the US?
by Kim, GwanSeon & Choi, Sun-Ki & Seok, Jun Ho
- 968-981 Direct payments to Japanese farmers: Do they reduce rice income inequality? Lessons for other Asian countries
by Nitta, Atomu & Yamamoto, Yasutaka & Kondo, Katsunobu & Sawauchi, Daisuke
- 982-999 Does economic development reduce household size? Evidence from India
by Tripathi, Sabyasachi
- 1000-1021 Can lower remittance costs improve human capital accumulation in Africa?
by Khraiche, Maroula & Boudreau, James
- 1022-1037 Are EU standards detrimental to Africa’s exports?
by Kareem, Fatima Olanike & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada
- 1038-1048 The impact of school autonomy and education marketization in the United Kingdom
by Fan, Wen & Liang, Yu
- 1049-1063 Threshold effects of liquidity risk and credit risk on bank stability in the MENA region
by Djebali, Nesrine & Zaghdoudi, Khemais
- 1064-1084 The link between quality of government and regional resilience in Europe
by Rios, Vicente & Gianmoena, Lisa
- 1085-1105 Does the perception of benefit fraud shape tax attitudes in Europe?
by Moro-Egido, Ana I. & Solano-García, Ángel
- 1106-1122 The dynamics among entrepreneurship, innovation, and economic growth in the Eurozone countries
by Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Nair, Mahendhiran & Bennett, Sara E.
- 1123-1145 The cyclically-adjusted primary balance: A novel approach for the euro area
by Carnazza, Giovanni & Liberati, Paolo & Sacchi, Agnese
- 1146-1168 Impact of socio-economic infrastructure investments on income inequality in Iran
by Zolfaghari, Mehdi & Kabiri, Mahbobe & Saadatmanesh, Hamideh
2020, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 750-759 Growth and trade in the United States and the world economy: Overview
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 760-766 Reaping what we sow: Investment trends and the future
by Eberly, Janice
- 767-777 Secular stagnation or technological lull?
by Ramey, Valerie A.
- 778-790 Falling real interest rates, rising debt: A free lunch?
by Rogoff, Kenneth
- 791-798 Popular economic narratives advancing the longest U.S. expansion 2009–2019
by Shiller, Robert J.
- 799-819 Why Trump shot the Sheriffs: The end of WTO dispute settlement 1.0
by Bown, Chad P. & Keynes, Soumaya
- 820-828 Why hasn’t the impact of the trade war been greater?
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 829-849 The Value of the WTO
by Koopman, Robert & Hancock, John & Piermartini, Roberta & Bekkers, Eddy
- 850-859 Are tariffs bad for growth? Yes, say five decades of data from 150 countries
by Furceri, Davide & Hannan, Swarnali A. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Rose, Andrew K.
- 860-877 US and euro area growth performances: Are they so different?
by Bertoldi, Moreno & Orsini, Kristian
- 878-892 The impact of the twin financial crises
by Malliaris, Anastasios G. & Malliaris, Mary
- 893-902 Capital markets integration and economic growth in the European Union
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
- 903-912 Why does Europe grow more slowly than the United States?
by Campano, Fred & Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Salvatore, Dominick
2020, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 503-519 Unconventional monetary policies from conventional theories: Modern lessons for central bankers
by Fontana, Giuseppe & Veronese Passarella, Marco
- 520-535 Globalization, financial development and economic growth: Perils on the environmental sustainability of an emerging economy
by Sethi, Pradeepta & Chakrabarti, Debkumar & Bhattacharjee, Sankalpa
- 536-556 Seasonal patterns of global oil consumption: Implications for long term energy policy
by Inchauspe, Julian & Li, Jun & Park, Jason
- 557-582 The Impact of Immigration on Skills, Innovation and Wages: Education Matters more than where People Come from
by Das, Gouranga Gopal & Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Mausumi
- 583-596 Non-tariff barrier on chicken imports into Russia: Impact on production, trade and prices
by Soon, Byung Min & Thompson, Wyatt
- 597-614 Oil prices, stock market returns and volatility spillovers: Evidence from Turkey
by Cevik, Nuket Kirci & Cevik, Emrah I. & Dibooglu, Sel
- 615-627 Public sector efficiency in the design of a euro-area social benefit scheme
by Olanubi, Sijuola Orioye & Osode, Oluwanbepelumi Esther & Adegboye, Abiodun Adewale
- 628-660 The impact of de-globalization on China’s economic transformation: Evidence from manufacturing export
by He, Ling-Yun & Lin, Xi & Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 661-678 Waste management communication policy for effective citizen awareness
by Kala, Kaveri & Bolia, Nomesh B. & Sushil,
- 679-698 Do labour market policies reduce the informal economy more effectively than enforcement and deterrence?
by Saraçoğlu, Dürdane Şirin
- 699-711 An evaluation of alternative fiscal adjustment plans: The case of Italy
by Acocella, Nicola & Beqiraj, Elton & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Di Pietro, Marco & Felici, Francesco
- 712-727 Reforming the European Common Agricultural Policy: From price & income support to risk management
by Gohin, Alexandre & Zheng, Yu
- 728-745 Breaking the Perverse Health-debt Cycle in Sri Lanka: Policy Options
by Samaratunge, Ramanie & Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Abeysekera, Lakmal
2020, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 235-249 Universal basic income with flat tax reform in France
by Magnani, Riccardo & Piccoli, Luca
- 250-270 The impact of fiscal shocks on real GDP and income inequality: What do Australian data say?
by Gunasinghe, Chandika & Selvanathan, E.A. & Naranpanawa, Athula & Forster, John
- 271-290 Does social media promote democracy? Some empirical evidence
by Jha, Chandan Kumar & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis
- 291-306 Does population ageing affect savings in Europe?
by Pascual-Saez, Marta & Cantarero-Prieto, David & Pires Manso, José R.
- 307-327 Economic liberalization in Egypt: A way to reduce the shadow economy?
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Hassan, Mai & Badreldin, Ahmed Mohamed
- 328-348 Does the Euro–Mediterranean Partnership contribute to regional integration?
by Ben Slimane, Faten & Boubaker, Sabri & Jouini, Jamel
- 349-366 Social protection for happiness? The impact of social pension reform on subjective well-being of the Korean elderly
by Pak, Tae-Young
- 367-384 Shifting taxes away from labour enhances equity and fiscal efficiency
by Coda Moscarola, Flavia & Colombino, Ugo & Figari, Francesco & Locatelli, Marilena
- 385-400 Home country impact on Outward FDI from India
by Nayyar, Rishika & Mukherjee, Jaydeep
- 401-418 Multi-scale assessment of the livestock sector for policy design in Zambia
by Dutilly, Céline & Alary, Véronique & Bonnet, Pascal & Lesnoff, Matthieu & Fandamu, Paul & de Haan, Cees
- 419-436 Simplex representation of insurance performance analysis
by Bharathkumar, Sai Ranjani & Gupta, Santanu
- 437-450 Recurrent explosive public debts and the long-run fiscal sustainability
by Bystrov, Victor & Mackiewicz, Michał
- 451-465 Financial efficiency and accounting quality: The impact of institutional micro-factors on FDI
by Nam, Jouahn & Bon Sesay, Joseph & Wynne, Kevin & Zhang, Ge
- 466-482 Causes and impacts of the mis-representation of agricultural policy—The case of food supply security payments in Switzerland
by Möhring, Anke & Mann, Stefan
- 483-502 Satisfaction and preferences in a legality social dilemma: Does corporate social responsibility impact consumers’ behaviour?
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Corrado, Germana & Pelligra, Vittorio & Rossetti, Fiammetta
2020, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-19 How does BREXIT affect production patterns of multinational enterprises?
by Oyamada, Kazuhiko
- 20-37 Currency devaluation and trade balance: Evidence from the US services trade
by Cheng, Ka Ming
- 38-55 The politician and the vote factory: Candidates’ resource management skills and electoral returns
by Farvaque, Etienne & Foucault, Martial & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 56-76 Are there monetary clusters in the Eurozone? The impact of ECB policy
by Dominguez-Torres, Helena & Hierro, Luis Ángel
- 77-95 The impact of population aging in rich countries: What’s the future?
by Papapetrou, Evangelia & Tsalaporta, Pinelopi
- 96-111 Sectoral FDI inflows and domestic investments in Pakistan
by Shah, Syed Hasanat & Hasnat, Hafsa & Cottrell, Simon & Ahmad, Mohsin Hasnain
- 112-132 The impact of economic, social and cultural conditions on educational attainments
by Lagravinese, Raffaele & Liberati, Paolo & Resce, Giuliano
- 133-152 Is China Affected by the Resource Curse? A Critical Review of the Chinese Literature
by Zhang, Qian & Brouwer, Roy
- 153-172 Policy implications of the Lucas Critique empirically tested along the global financial crisis
by Karimova, Amira & Simsek, Esra & Orhan, Mehmet
- 173-191 Comparing the effectiveness of market-based and choice-based environmental policy
by Walter, Jason M.
- 192-204 Financial Crisis and Sustainability of US Fiscal Deficit: Indicators or Tests?
by Canofari, Paolo & Marini, Giancarlo & Piergallini, Alessandro
- 205-215 Does the twin deficit hypothesis hold in the OECD countries under different real interest rate regimes?
by Bilman, Mustafa Erhan & Karaoğlan, Sadık
- 216-234 The role of deficit and debt in financing growth in West Africa
by Ehigiamusoe, Kizito Uyi & Lean, Hooi Hooi
2019, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 1043-1056 Does financial development affect income inequality in the U.S. States?
by Bittencourt, Manoel & Chang, Shinhye & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M.
- 1057-1076 Good value for public money? The case of R&D policy
by Aiello, Francesco & Albanese, Giuseppe & Piselli, Paolo
- 1077-1094 Policy regimes and the shape of the Phillips curve in Australia
by Mallick, Debdulal
- 1095-1108 Multi-group segregation for nominal and ordinal categorical data: An application to socio-religious groups in India
by Ray Chaudhury, Anjan & Sinha, Madhabendra
- 1109-1127 Business reform outcomes: Why so different?
by Stankov, Petar & Vasilev, Aleksandar
- 1128-1143 Does tax reduction have an effect on gross domestic product? An empirical investigation
by Seip, Knut L.
- 1144-1159 Macroeconomic effects of an open-ended asset purchase programme
by Burlon, Lorenzo & Notarpietro, Alessandro & Pisani, Massimiliano
- 1160-1178 Improved governance of Indian school system through school consolidation
by Bhatnagar, Abhishek & Bolia, Nomesh B.
- 1179-1194 Macroeconomic effects of public investment in South-East Europe
by Masten, Igor & Grdović Gnip, Ana
- 1195-1209 Impact of finance on growth: Does it vary with development levels or cyclical conditions?
by Nguyen, Yen Ngoc & Brown, Kym & Skully, Michael
- 1210-1229 Public investment in care services in Turkey: Promoting employment & gender inclusive growth
by Kim, Kijong & İlkkaracan, İpek & Kaya, Tolga
- 1230-1256 The causal relationship among electricity consumption, economic growth and capital stock in Iran
by Salmanzadeh-Meydani, N. & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T.
2019, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 803-818 The economic benefits of the EU Single Market in goods and services
by in ’t Veld, Jan
- 819-844 Models of supranational policymaking and the reform of the EMU
by Andreozzi, Luciano & Tamborini, Roberto
- 845-858 The long-term consequences of youth housing for childbearing and higher education
by Enström Öst, Cecilia & Wilhelmsson, Mats
- 859-881 Mandated superannuation contributions and the structure of the financial sector in Australia
by Nassios, Jason & Giesecke, James A. & Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T.
- 882-904 Investors’ characteristics and the business climate as drivers of backward linkages in Vietnam
by Franco, Chiara & Sanfilippo, Marco & Seric, Adnan
- 905-925 Efficiency and Productivity changes in the presence of undesirable outcomes in Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care
by Rajasulochana, Subramania Raju & Chen, Po-Chi
- 926-942 Economic policy implications of the Gibson Law in the Netherlands (1800–2012)
by Škare, Marinko & Mošnja-Škare, Lorena
- 943-962 Policy inertia, self-defeating expectations and structural reforms: can policy modeling cope?
by Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea
- 963-980 Financial liberalization and long-run stability of money demand in Nigeria
by Folarin, Oludele E. & Asongu, Simplice A.
- 981-1004 Effect of monetary policy credibility on the fear of floating: Evidence from Brazil
by Caldas Montes, Gabriel & Ferrari Ferreira, Caio
- 1005-1025 Does research and development expenditure impact innovation? Evidence from the European Union countries
by Pegkas, Panagiotis & Staikouras, Christos & Tsamadias, Constantinos
2019, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 547-567 Secondary school dropout and work outcomes in ten developing countries
by Mussida, Chiara & Sciulli, Dario & Signorelli, Marcello
- 568-585 Inflation projections for monetary policy decision making
by Álvarez, Luis J. & Sánchez, Isabel
- 586-606 Getting low educated and older people into work: The role of fiscal policy
by Heylen, Freddy & Van de Kerckhove, Renaat
- 607-622 Reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy of the EU: Expected results and their social acceptance
by Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa & Baer-Nawrocka, Agnieszka
- 623-635 Terrorism, military operations and farmer’s income in Waziristan (Pakistan)
by Khan, Murad & Ahmed, Tanvir
- 636-646 Wagner on government spending and national income: A new look at an old relationship
by Irandoust, Manuchehr