Journal of Policy Modeling
2015, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-13 Value at Risk of the main stock market indexes in the European Union (2000–2012)
by Iglesias, Emma M.
- 14-34 Social accounting matrix: A new estimation methodology
by Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Ferrarese, Cataldo
- 35-46 U.S. casino revenue taxes and short-run labor outcomes
by Philander, Kahlil S. & Bernhard, Bo J. & Wimmer, Bradley S. & Singh, Ashok K. & Eadington, William R.
- 47-64 The distribution of inflation forecast errors
by Gamber, Edward N. & Liebner, Jeffrey P. & Smith, Julie K.
- 65-91 Why some countries are slow in acquiring new technologies? A model of trade-led diffusion and absorption
by Das, Gouranga Gopal
- 92-106 Are all movements in food and energy prices transitory? Evidence from India
by Bhatt, Vipul & Kishor, N. Kundan
- 107-123 Marriage crisis and housing costs: Empirical evidence from provinces of Iran
by Gholipour, Hassan F. & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza
- 124-135 The distributional impact of agricultural policy tools on Italian farm household incomes
by Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella
- 136-174 Governance, transparency and accountability: An international comparison
by Rodríguez Bolívar, Manuel Pedro & Navarro Galera, Andrés & Alcaide Muñoz, Laura
2014, Volume 36, Issue S1
- S6-S25 Modeling external constraints on the hegemonic strategies of regional powers
by Destradi, Sandra & Gundlach, Erich
- S26-S46 Hierarchical regional orders: An analytical framework
by Garzón Pereira, Jorge F.
- S47-S66 The BRIC Phantom: A comparative analysis of the BRICs as a category of rising powers
by Jacobs, Lindsay Marie & Van Rossem, Ronan
- S67-S88 The systemic financial importance of emerging powers
by Armijo, Leslie Elliott & Mühlich, Laurissa & Tirone, Daniel C.
- S89-S110 Emerging countries and trade regionalization. A network analysis
by Iapadre, P. Lelio & Tajoli, Lucia
- S111-S131 Testing the relationships between globalization, regionalization and the regional hubness of the BRICs
by Chen, Lurong & De Lombaerde, Philippe
- S132-S150 The margins of export competition: A new approach to evaluating the impact of China on South African exports to Sub-Saharan Africa
by Edwards, Lawrence & Jenkins, Rhys
- S151-S171 From indications to indicators: Measuring regional leadership in the UN context
by Drieskens, Edith & Van Genderen, Ruben & Reykers, Yf
2014, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 957-969 ‘Leaning Against an Open Door’: Ideology and the cyclicality of public expenditure
by Abbott, Andrew & Jones, Philip
- 970-985 The relationship among CO2 emissions, electricity power consumption and GDP in OECD countries
by Bella, Giovanni & Massidda, Carla & Mattana, Paolo
- 986-993 Does the Internet increase labor productivity? Evidence from a cross-country dynamic panel
by Najarzadeh, Reza & Rahimzadeh, Farzad & Reed, Michael
- 994-1007 What affects happiness: Absolute income, relative income or expected income?
by Tsui, Hsiao-Chien
- 1008-1021 The impact of US fresh milk production standards on dairy trade
by Owen, P. Dorian & Winchester, Niven
- 1022-1035 Trend inflation, the labor market wedge, and the non-vertical Phillips curve
by Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Tirelli, Patrizio & Acocella, Nicola
- 1036-1047 Farm level effects of policy reforms in Germany: First empirical evidence
by Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Roeren-Wiemers, Tobias
- 1048-1065 Euro area inflation as a predictor of national inflation rates
by Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio
- 1066-1081 How sustainable is the macroeconomic impact of foreign aid?
by Feeny, Simon & Fry, Tim R.L.
- 1082-1100 India's surge in modern services exports: Empirics for policy
by Sahoo, Pravakar & Dash, Ranjan Kumar
- 1101-1117 Shadow economy, corruption and public debt in Spain
by González-Fernández, Marcos & González-Velasco, Carmen
- 1118-1134 The impact of social security reform on the labor market: The case of Colombia
by Cuesta, Jose & Olivera, Mauricio
- 1135-1151 Taking the Thai trail: Attracting FDI via macro-level policy
by Wattanadumrong, Bhagaporn & Collins, Alan & Snell, Martin C.
- 1152-1165 Regional coordination of European environmental policies
by Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Micheli, Silvia
2014, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 767-784 Lawrence R. Klein 1920–2013: Notes on the early years
by Bjerkholt, Olav
- 785-799 Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: How much pain can structural reforms ease?
by Anderson, Derek & Hunt, Benjamin & Snudden, Stephen
- 800-823 Fiscal policy analysis in the euro area: Expanding the toolkit
by Paredes, Joan & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J.
- 824-839 Preferences of the Central Bank of Brazil under the inflation targeting regime: Estimation using a DSGE model for a small open economy
by Palma, Andreza Aparecida & Portugal, Marcelo Savino
- 840-854 How effective are countercyclical policy tools in mitigating the impact of financial and economic crises in Africa?
by Bandara, Amarakoon
- 855-866 The implications of phasing out energy subsidies in Egypt
by Elshennawy, Abeer
- 867-882 How crime affects economic performance: The case of Guatemala
by Estrada, Mario Arturo Ruiz & Ndoma, Ibrahim
- 883-898 Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from Tunisia
by Ben Jedidia, Khoutem & Boujelbène, Thouraya & Helali, Kamel
- 899-923 Trade policy in Palestine: A reassessment
by Missaglia, Marco & Valensisi, Giovanni
- 924-937 Deficit sustainability, and monetary versus fiscal dominance: The case of Spain, 1850–2000
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Díaz-Roldán, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente
- 938-952 The roles of food prices and food access in determining food purchases of low-income households
by Lin, Biing-Hwan & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven T.
2014, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 433-453 Vyāghranomics in space and time: Estimating habitat threats for Bengal, Indochinese, Malayan and Sumatran tigers
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Hammer, Dan & Kraft, Robin & Wheeler, David
- 454-470 The Irish macroeconomic response to an external shock with an application to stress testing
by Bermingham, Colin & Conefrey, Thomas
- 471-491 Housing and the business cycle in South Africa
by Aye, Goodness C. & Balcilar, Mehmet & Bosch, Adél & Gupta, Rangan
- 492-506 Federal research spending and innovation in the U.S. economy
by Ngoie, Jacques Kibambe
- 507-523 Can oil-led growth and structural change go hand in hand in Ghana?
by Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Wiebelt, Manfred
- 524-538 Remittances, growth and poverty: New evidence from Asian countries
by Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Ali, Abdilahi & Kaicker, Nidhi
- 539-561 Trends in and determinants of technical efficiency of software companies in India
by Sahoo, Bimal Kishore & Nauriyal, D.K.
- 562-577 The impact of government CSR supporting policies on economic growth
by Škare, Marinko & Golja, Tea
- 578-599 The long-lasting effects of school entry age: Evidence from Italian students
by Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
2014, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 211-225 Liberalization of services in Europe: Polish perspective on economic implications of the Services Directive
by Hagemejer, Jan & Michalek, Jan J. & Michałek, Tomasz
- 226-240 Behavioral responses and the distributional effects of the Russian ‘flat’ tax
by Duncan, Denvil
- 241-256 The debt trap: A two-compartment train wreck… and how to avoid it
by Artzrouni, Marc & Tramontana, Fabio
- 257-272 A Romerian contribution to the empirics of economic growth
by Bayraktar-Sağlam, Bahar & Yetkiner, Hakan
- 273-295 Interest rate pass-through in the Euro area during the financial crisis: A multivariate regime-switching approach
by Aristei, David & Gallo, Manuela
- 296-312 Where is the Fed in the distribution of forecasters?
by Gamber, Edward N. & Smith, Julie K. & McNamara, Dylan C.
- 313-329 Positive externalities from active car safety systems
by Berlemann, Michael & Matthes, Andreas
- 330-352 Pre- versus post-crisis central banking in Qatar
by Elsamadisy, Elsayed Mousa & Alkhater, Khalid Rashid & Basher, Syed Abul
- 353-372 Household allocation and spatial distribution in a market under (“soft”) rent control
by Enström Öst, Cecilia & Söderberg, Bo & Wilhelmsson, Mats
- 373-388 Does inflation targeting lower inflation and spur growth?
by Ayres, Kelly & Belasen, Ariel R. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 389-409 Half a century of empirical evidence of business cycles in OECD countries
by Konstantakopoulou, Ioanna & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 410-432 Policy measures in the deleveraging process: A macroprudential evaluation
by Bole, Velimir & Prašnikar, Janez & Trobec, Domen
2014, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-23 India's structural transformation and role in the world economy
by Rada, Codrina & von Arnim, Rudiger
- 24-42 The impact of Oportunidades on human capital and income distribution in Mexico: A top-down/bottom-up approach
by Debowicz, Darío & Golan, Jennifer
- 43-62 The origins of the public debt of Italy: Geographically dispersed interests?
by Buiatti, Cesare & Carmeci, Gaetano & Mauro, Luciano
- 63-82 Modeling the welfare impacts of agricultural policies in developing countries
by Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward
- 83-106 Persistence in entrepreneurship and its implications for the European entrepreneurial promotion policy
by Millán, José María & Congregado, Emilio & Román, Concepción
- 107-120 Distributional and employment effects of labour tax changes in Finland
by Lehmus, Markku
- 121-135 Output gap and non-linear economic convergence
by Beyaert, Arielle & García-Solanes, José
- 136-155 Wearing corset, losing shape: The euro's effect on trade imbalances
by Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker
- 156-171 Social attitudes in southern Spain to shape EU agricultural policy
by Rocamora-Montiel, Beatriz & Colombo, Sergio & Salazar-Ordóñez, Melania
- 172-184 Winners and losers in Vietnam equitisation programs
by Le, Hoang Cuong & Cabalu, Helen & Salim, Ruhul
- 185-206 Modeling trade policies under alternative market structures
by Anania, Giovanni & Scoppola, Margherita
2013, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 857-886 The impact of democracy and press freedom on corruption: Conditionality matters
by Kalenborn, Christine & Lessmann, Christian
- 887-908 Food subsidy, income transfer and the poor: A comparative analysis of the public distribution system in India's states
by Jha, Raghbendra & Gaiha, Raghav & Pandey, Manoj K. & Kaicker, Nidhi
- 909-927 Growth, inequality and innovation: A CGE analysis of India
by Ojha, Vijay P. & Pradhan, Basanta K. & Ghosh, Joydeep
- 928-942 End of double taxation: Is the policy better when announced?
by Ahmad, Nazneen & Xiao, Wei
- 943-963 Evaluating the effect of de facto pegs on currency crises
by Esaka, Taro
- 964-977 The TRIPs agreement and technological innovation
by Di Vita, Giuseppe
- 978-991 Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria
by Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Fargher, Scott
- 992-1013 Reserve financing and government infrastructure investment: An application to China
by Germaschewski, Yin
- 1014-1028 Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth in the U.S
by Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C. & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 1029-1042 Macroeconomic impacts of Chinese currency appreciation on China and the Rest of World: A global CGE analysis
by Yang, Jun & Zhang, Wei & Tokgoz, Simla
- 1043-1056 Inventive productivity and patent quality: Evidence from Italian inventors
by Schettino, Francesco & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco
- 1057-1078 Does bullying reduce educational achievement? An evaluation using matching estimators
by Ponzo, Michela
- 1079-1102 Educational disparities across regions: A multilevel analysis for Italy and Spain
by Agasisti, Tommaso & Cordero-Ferrera, Jose M.
- 1103-1123 Macroeconomic consequences of terrorism in Pakistan
by Malik, Zahra & Zaman, Khalid
- 1124-1144 Return and volatility interaction between oil prices and stock markets in Saudi Arabia
by Jouini, Jamel
2013, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 685-696 Brutality of Jihadist terrorism. A contest theory perspective and empirical evidence in the period 2002–2010
by Caruso, Raul & Schneider, Friedrich
- 697-712 Are government wages interlinked with private sector wages?
by Lamo, Ana & Pérez, Javier J. & Schuknecht, Ludger
- 713-729 And yet they Co-move! Public capital and productivity in OECD
by Bottasso, Anna & Castagnetti, Carolina & Conti, Maurizio
- 730-749 Fiscal deficits under financial pressure and insolvency: Evidence for Italy, Greece and Spain
by Trachanas, Emmanouil & Katrakilidis, Constantinos
- 750-765 Sudden stop and trade balance reversal after Asian crisis: Investment drought impact versus exchange rate depreciation
by Yamamoto, Shugo
- 766-780 Monetary policy and its transmission mechanisms in Eritrea
by Mengesha, Lula G. & Holmes, Mark J.
- 781-797 Capital goods imports and long-run growth: Is the Chinese experience relevant to developing countries?
by Herrerias, M.J. & Orts, Vicente
- 798-812 The long-run impact of inflation in South Africa
by Amusa, Kafayat & Gupta, Rangan & Karolia, Shaakira & Simo-Kengne, Beatrice D.
- 813-837 Financial inclusion in India: An axiomatic approach
by Chakravarty, Satya R. & Pal, Rupayan
- 838-851 Imperfect competition, border protection and consumer boycott: The future of the dairy industry in Israel
by Flaig, Dorothee & Rubin, Ofir & Siddig, Khalid
2013, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 487-503 How Slovakia has kept the confidence fairy
by Dean, James W. & Muchova, Eva & Lisy, Jan
- 504-519 Rising top incomes do not raise the tide
by Herzer, Dierk & Vollmer, Sebastian
- 520-537 Money and inflation: Consequences of the recent monetary policy
by El-Shagi, Makram & Giesen, Sebastian
- 538-553 Electricity consumption-economic growth Nexus: An aggregated and disaggregated causality analysis in India and Pakistan
by Abbas, Faisal & Choudhury, Nirmalya
- 554-571 Investment expenditure and capital accumulation in an inflationary environment: The case of Turkey
by Günçavdi, Öner & Küçük, Ali Erhan
- 572-587 Towards an efficient stock market: Empirical evidence from the Indian market
by Majumder, Debasish
- 588-600 Should Greece adopt a dual-currency regime to resolve its economic crisis?
by Kasimati, Evangelia & Veraros, Nikolaos
- 601-622 Indian economic-policy reforms, bank mergers, and lawful proposals: The ex-ante and ex-post ‘lookup’
by Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat
- 623-637 On the determinants of aggregate currency mismatch
by Baek, Seung-Gwan
- 638-651 The effect of agricultural policy reforms on income inequality in Swiss agriculture - An analysis for valley, hill and mountain regions
by El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert
- 652-668 China's challenge for decarbonized growth: Forecasts from energy demand models
by You, Jing
- 669-683 Economic growth in MENA countries: Is there convergence of per-capita GDPs?
by Andreano, M. Simona & Laureti, Lucio & Postiglione, Paolo
2013, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 389-399 The emergence of the new economic order: Growth in the G7 and the G20
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong Minh
- 400-411 Global infrastructure initiative and global recovery
by Lin, Justin Yifu
- 412-415 The shift from G7 to G20 increased swings in major exchange rates and worsened their options
by Mundell, Robert
- 416-424 Shift in the world economic center of gravity from G7 to G20
by Klein, Lawrence & Salvatore, Dominick
- 425-433 Currency war or international policy coordination?
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 434-439 Coordination in the European Union
by Feldstein, Martin
- 440-448 Reprint of: Beyond the dollar
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 449-458 The U.S. saving deficiency, current-account deficits, and deindustrialization: Implications for China
by McKinnon, Ronald
- 459-462 International policy coordination and transmission
by Mundell, Robert
- 463-472 International monetary coordination and the great deviation
by Taylor, John B.
- 473-481 International policy coordination in the Euro area: Toward an economic and fiscal federation by exception
by Trichet, Jean-Claude
2013, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 197-211 Did the Fed and ECB react asymmetrically with respect to asset market developments?
by Hoffmann, Andreas
- 212-227 The effect of the EU farm payments policy and its recent reform on farm income inequality
by Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella
- 228-242 Regional industrial growth in Mexico: Do human capital and infrastructure matter?
by Brock, Gregory & German-Soto, Vicente
- 243-254 Assessing participation in the Milk Income Loss Contract program and its impact on milk production
by D’Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Blayney, Donald
- 255-270 Israel's foreign trade policy: The benefits of its reform
by Lavee, Doron & Beniad, Gilat & Moshe-Jantzis, Moran
- 271-288 Calorie thresholds and undernutrition in India
by Kaicker, Nidhi & Gaiha, Raghav
- 289-306 Firms’ adoption of international standards: One size fits all?
by Hudson, John & Orviska, Marta
- 307-325 Monetary policy and stability during six periods in US economic history: 1959–2008: a novel, nonlinear monetary policy rule
by Seip, Knut L. & McNown, Robert
- 326-338 The Euro-Mediterranean free trade agreement and the cost of tariff liberalization in Egypt
by Elshennawy, Abeer
- 339-353 Transmission of the global financial crisis to Korea
by Kim, Bong-Han & Kim, Seewon
- 354-369 Inflationary effect of oil-price shocks in an imperfect market: A partial transmission input–output analysis
by Wu, Libo & Li, Jing & Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 370-383 Measuring financial stress in Turkey
by Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Dibooglu, Sel & Kenc, Turalay
2013, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-15 Tobacco spending patterns and their health-related implications in Turkey
by Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Yen, Steven T. & Akbay, Cuma
- 16-28 International gross capital flows: New uses of balance of payments data and application to financial crises
by Janus, Thorsten & Riera-Crichton, Daniel
- 29-44 Is market integration associated with informational efficiency of stock markets?
by Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Lim, Kian-Ping
- 45-60 When do plastic bills lower the bill for the central bank? A model and estimates for the U.S
by Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & Van Hove, L.
- 61-74 On the optimal implementation of agricultural policy reforms
by Féménia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre
- 75-87 Money, housing, and inflation in China
by Zhang, Chengsi
- 88-109 Structural reforms and the potential effects on the Italian economy
by Annicchiarico, Barbara & Di Dio, Fabio & Felici, Francesco
- 110-120 Does capital structure depend on group affiliation? An analysis of Indian firms
by Chakraborty, Indrani
- 121-133 Crime and the effectiveness of public order spending in Greece: Policy implications of some persistent findings
by Kollias, Christos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria
- 134-149 Are corruption levels accurately identified? The case of U.S. states
by Neiva de Figueiredo, João
- 150-169 Potential financing sources of investment and economic growth in North African countries: A causality analysis
by Abdelhafidh, Samir
- 170-182 The origins and evolution of policy modeling
by Estrada, Mario Arturo Ruiz & Yap, Su Fei
- 183-195 Analyzing cost efficiency of Critical Access Hospitals
by Cristian Nedelea, I. & Matthew Fannin, J.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 801-816 Did 1933 new deal legislation contribute to farm real estate values: A regional analysis
by Shaik, Saleem & Atwood, Joseph A. & Helmers, Glenn A.
- 817-831 Impact of biofuel policies on livestock production in the United States
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Shaik, Saleem & Braun, Dane
- 832-848 Is the oil price pass-through in India any different?
by Mandal, Kumarjit & Bhattacharyya, Indranil & Bhoi, Binod B.
- 849-863 Monetary policy and the housing market in Australia
by Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul & Bashar, Omar H.M.N. & Ahmed, Huson Joher Ali
- 864-878 Nowcasting German GDP: A comparison of bridge and factor models
by Antipa, Pamfili & Barhoumi, Karim & Brunhes-Lesage, Véronique & Darné, Olivier
- 879-889 Energy consumption, economic growth and environmental pollutants in Indonesia
by Jafari, Yaghoob & Othman, Jamal & Nor, Abu Hassan Shaari Mohd
- 890-905 Wagner versus Keynes: Public spending and national income in Italy
by Magazzino, Cosimo
- 906-920 Sovereign debt exposures and banking risks in the current EU financial crisis
by Arnold, Ivo J.M.
- 921-931 Government spending: Is development assistance harmonised with other budgets?
by Abbott, Andrew & Jones, Philip
- 932-947 Corruption and social interaction: Evidence from China
by Dong, Bin & Torgler, Benno
- 948-970 Removing the constraints for growth: Some guidelines
by Calderón, César & Fuentes, J. Rodrigo
2012, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 605-620 Oil prices and the fiscal policy response in oil-exporting countries
by El Anshasy, Amany A. & Bradley, Michael D.
- 621-645 Inflation Targeting: A three-decade perspective
by Abo-Zaid, Salem & Tuzemen, Didem
- 646-659 Effects of educational mismatch on private returns to education: An analysis of the Spanish case (1995–2006)
by Murillo, Inés P. & Rahona-López, Marta & Salinas-Jiménez, Maria del Mar
- 660-674 The effects of uncertainty about countries’ compliance with the Stability and Growth Pact
by Ferré, Montserrat
- 675-690 Trading market access for technology? Tax incentives, foreign direct investment and productivity spillovers in China
by Deng, Ziliang & Falvey, Rod & Blake, Adam
- 691-704 The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: Deterrent or barrier?
by Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio
- 705-718 What determines the long run growth rate in Kenya?
by Kumar, Saten & Pacheco, Gail
- 719-734 Current account adjustments in OECD countries revisited: The role of the fiscal stance
by Theofilakou, Nancy & Stournaras, Yannis
- 735-754 Boom–bust cycles and procyclical fiscal policy in a small open economy
by Maravalle, Alessandro & Claeys, Peter
- 755-766 Who extracts minerals more efficiently—Public or private firms? A study of Indian mining industry
by Das, Amarendra
- 767-787 Naming and shaming in a ‘fair’ way. On disentangling the influence of policy in observed outcomes
by Cabus, Sofie J. & De Witte, Kristof
- 788-799 Assessing effects of alternative food subsidy reform in Iran
by Karami, Ayatollah & Esmaeili, Abdoulkarim & Najafi, Bahadin
2012, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 517-524 Growing human capital investment in China compared to falling investment in the United States
by Becker, Gary
- 525-528 U.S. and China in the world economy: The balance of payments and the balance of power
by Mundell, Robert
- 529-532 China: Imposing economic threat or unprecedented growth opportunity?
by Summers, Lawrence
- 533-537 China in the world economy
by Zoellick, Robert B.
- 541-548 Implications of the Euro's crisis for international monetary reform
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 549-567 Carry trades, interest differentials, and international monetary reform
by McKinnon, Ronald
- 568-578 The case for a world currency
by Mundell, Robert
- 579-584 Reprint of: The dollar and the current account deficit: How much should we worry?
by Mussa, Michael
- 585-593 Reprint of: The euro and the dollar 6 years after creation
by Mussa, Michael
- 594-604 Exchange rate misalignments and the present international monetary system
by Salvatore, Dominick
2012, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 325-340 Macroeconometric study of Ukraine's growth and reform
by Klein, Lawrence R. & Kushnirsky, Fyodor I. & Maksymenko, Svitlana V.
- 341-355 Financial development and economic growth in Latin America: Is Schumpeter right?
by Bittencourt, Manoel
- 356-371 Estimated optimal drug law enforcement expenditures based on U.S. annual data
by Yunker, James A.
- 372-388 New regulatory authority over significant price discovery contracts: An example of natural gas swaps with econometric applications
by Babula, Ronald A. & Price, Gregory K.
- 389-402 Modelling the labour market of minority ethnic groups
by Berrittella, Maria
- 403-418 Structural funds and the economic divide in Italy
by Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria
- 419-440 Modelling oil price and exchange rate co-movements
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 441-459 Energy and labour reform: Evidence from Iran
by Hesham AlShehabi, Omar
- 460-475 Inflationary shocks and common economic trends: Implications for West African monetary union membership
by Alagidede, Paul & Coleman, Simeon & Cuestas, Juan Carlos
- 476-496 Policy changes in the wake of globalization and its impact on Indian industries
by Dongre, Anil P.
- 497-511 A meta-analysis of estimates of the impact of technical barriers to trade
by Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 155-180 World tariff liberalization in agriculture: An assessment using a global CGE trade model for EU15 regions
by Perali, Federico & Pieroni, Luca & Standardi, Gabriele
- 181-192 Feast or flee: Government payments and labor migration from U.S. agriculture
by D’Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Barkley, Andrew P.
- 193-210 Trade and investment in Latin America and Asia: Perspectives from further integration
by Bouët, Antoine & Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Estrades, Carmen & Laborde, David
- 211-229 Trade, growth, and poverty in Zambia: Insights from a dynamic GE model
by Buffie, Edward F. & Atolia, Manoj
- 230-241 The twin deficits hypothesis: Revisiting an EMU country
by Kalou, Sofia & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria
- 242-252 Price reform and household demand for electricity
by Carter, Adrian & Craigwell, Roland & Moore, Winston
- 253-269 Trade liberalization and institutional development
by Bhattacharyya, Sambit
- 270-283 Multicointegration, seigniorage and fiscal sustainability. Spain 1857–2000
by Escario, Regina & Gadea, María Dolores & Sabaté, Marcela
- 284-295 Does software piracy affect economic growth? Evidence across countries
by Andrés, Antonio R. & Goel, Rajeev K.