Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
A. M. Costa
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
2021, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 253-277 Effectiveness of policy interventions during financial crises in China and Russia: Lessons for the COVID-19 pandemic
by Singh, Vikkram & Roca, Eduardo & Li, Bin
- 278-297 Mind the Covid-19 crisis: An evidence-based implementation of Next Generation EU
by Crescenzi, Riccardo & Giua, Mara & Sonzogno, Giulia Valeria
- 298-316 Supply chain performance and economic growth: The impact of COVID-19 disruptions
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Saunoris, James W. & Goel, Srishti S.
- 317-336 Beyond Piketty: A new perspective on poverty and inequality in India
by Kulkarni, Varsha S. & Gaiha, Raghav
- 337-349 Are official forecasts of output growth in the EU still biased?
by Cronin, David & McQuinn, Kieran
- 350-361 Sectarian terrorism in Pakistan: Causes, impact and remedies
by Abbas, Syed Ali & Syed, Shabib Haider
- 362-375 Do changes in patent policy influence firms’ technology strategy? Evidence from manufacturing in India
by Panda, Sidheswar & Sharma, Ruchi
- 376-393 Public investment and growth: Lessons learned from 60-years experience in Southern Italy
by Papagni, Erasmo & Lepore, Amedeo & Felice, Emanuele & Baraldi, Anna Laura & Alfano, Maria Rosaria
- 394-415 Fiscal harmonization in view of the Euro adoption: Economic implications for Poland
by Cieślik, Andrzej & Turgut, Mehmet Burak
- 416-432 Cultural policy and investment in China: Do they realize the government’s cultural objectives?
by Yi, Xin & Throsby, David & Gao, Shusheng
- 433-447 Determinants of deglobalization: A hierarchical model to explore their interrelations as a conduit to policy
by Garg, Shamita & Sushil,
- 448-473 Unemployment and education mismatch in the EU before and after the financial crisis
by Pompei, Fabrizio & Selezneva, Ekaterina
- 474-492 A model to assess the development priorities of local administrations through the hierarchy of strategic factors
by Łuczak, Aleksandra & Kozera, Agnieszka
2021, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-14 Why was the ECB’s reaction to Covid-19 crisis faster than after the 2008 financial crash?
by Morelli, Pierluigi & Seghezza, Elena
- 15-33 Modeling U.S. monetary policy during the global financial crisis and lessons for Covid-19
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Malliaris, A.G.
- 34-55 The cross-impact between financial markets, Covid-19 pandemic, and economic sanctions: The case of Iran
by Samadi, Ali Hussein & Owjimehr, Sakine & Nezhad Halafi, Zohoor
- 56-75 Public policies promoting the informal sector: Effects on incomes, employment and growth in Burkina Faso
by Traoré, Jean Abel & Ouedraogo, Idrissa Mohamed
- 76-94 Response to the COVID-19: Understanding implications of government lockdown policies
by Kumar, Anand & Priya, Bhawna & Srivastava, Samir K.
- 95-108 Monetary transmission: Are emerging market and low-income countries different?
by Bulíř, Aleš & Vlček, Jan
- 109-126 Can the EU funds promote regional resilience at time of Covid-19? Insights from the Great Recession11We thank the Editors and the four anonymous referees for helpful comments. We also thank Emanuele Ciani, Alex Cooper, Ugo Fratesi and the participants at different seminars and conferences for their helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed in the paper are those of the authors and do not reflect those of the institutions they are affiliated with. The usual disclaimers apply
by Arbolino, Roberta & Caro, Paolo Di
- 127-145 Decision time: Cost estimations and policy implications to advance Universal Health Coverage in Cambodia
by Kolesar, Robert John & Pheakdey, Sambo & Jacobs, Bart & Phay, Sokchegn
- 146-160 Social stability challenged by Covid-19: Pandemics, inequality and policy responses
by Perugini, Cristiano & Vladisavljević, Marko
- 161-182 Regime-specific impact of financial reforms on economic growth in Pakistan
by Rahman, Abdul & Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Charfeddine, Lanouar
- 183-199 Differences in wage determination in the Eurozone: A challenge to the resilience of the common currency
by Camarero, Mariam & D’Adamo, Gaetano & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 200-229 Zero Lower Bound and negative interest rates: Choices for monetary policy in the UK
by Nasir, Muhammad Ali
- 230-251 The impact of the term spread in US monetary policy from 1870 to 2013
by Vides, José Carlos & Golpe, Antonio A. & Iglesias, Jesús
2020, Volume 42, Issue 6
- 1169-1186 Macroprudential policy and the probability of a banking crisis
by Nakatani, Ryota
- 1187-1207 How do countries choose their monetary policy frameworks?
by Cobham, David & Song, Mengdi
- 1208-1227 The impact of trade liberalisation on poverty and inequality: Evidence from CGE models
by Anderson, Edward
- 1228-1247 Public spending on agriculture in Southern Africa: Sectoral and intra-sectoral impact and policy implications
by Matchaya, Greenwell C.
- 1248-1269 The quasi-market of employment services in Italy
by Pastore, Francesco
- 1270-1286 An assessment of the performance of Italian public historical archives: Preservation vs utilisation
by Guccio, Calogero & Martorana, Marco & Mazza, Isidoro & Pignataro, Giacomo & Rizzo, Ilde
- 1287-1309 Strategic evaluation criteria to assess competitiveness of the service industry in Taiwan
by Tsai, Pei-Hsuan
- 1310-1333 The impact of euro Area monetary policy on Central and Eastern Europe
by Benecká, Soňa & Fadejeva, Ludmila & Feldkircher, Martin
- 1334-1351 Under economic adjustment programs, do private sector wages respond to changes in public wages and employment?
by Adam, Antonis
- 1352-1371 Internalizing the public cost of obesity in Spain: Distributional effects on nutrient intake
by Dogbe, Wisdom & Gil, Jose M.
- 1372-1393 Efficiency measurement of Indian high courts using DEA: A policy perspective
by Gupta, Maansi & Bolia, Nomesh B.
- 1394-1407 Macroeconomic determinants of antidepressant use
by Öztürk, Gamze & Yetkiner, Hakan & Özden, Elif
- 1408-1424 Implicit public debt thresholds: An operational proposal
by Alloza, Mario & Andrés, Javier & Pérez, Javier J. & Rojas, Juan A.
2020, Volume 42, Issue 5
- 913-932 Vietnam’s extraordinary performance in the PISA assessment: A cultural explanation of an education paradox
by Asadullah, M. Niaz & Perera, Liyanage Devangi H. & Xiao, Saizi
- 933-952 Institutional reforms for economic growth in the Western Balkan countries
by Nedić, Vladimir & Despotović, Danijela & Cvetanović, Slobodan & Djukić, Tadija & Petrović, Dragan
- 953-967 Does biomass energy consumption reduce total energy CO2 emissions in the US?
by Kim, GwanSeon & Choi, Sun-Ki & Seok, Jun Ho
- 968-981 Direct payments to Japanese farmers: Do they reduce rice income inequality? Lessons for other Asian countries
by Nitta, Atomu & Yamamoto, Yasutaka & Kondo, Katsunobu & Sawauchi, Daisuke
- 982-999 Does economic development reduce household size? Evidence from India
by Tripathi, Sabyasachi
- 1000-1021 Can lower remittance costs improve human capital accumulation in Africa?
by Khraiche, Maroula & Boudreau, James
- 1022-1037 Are EU standards detrimental to Africa’s exports?
by Kareem, Fatima Olanike & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada
- 1038-1048 The impact of school autonomy and education marketization in the United Kingdom
by Fan, Wen & Liang, Yu
- 1049-1063 Threshold effects of liquidity risk and credit risk on bank stability in the MENA region
by Djebali, Nesrine & Zaghdoudi, Khemais
- 1064-1084 The link between quality of government and regional resilience in Europe
by Rios, Vicente & Gianmoena, Lisa
- 1085-1105 Does the perception of benefit fraud shape tax attitudes in Europe?
by Moro-Egido, Ana I. & Solano-García, Ángel
- 1106-1122 The dynamics among entrepreneurship, innovation, and economic growth in the Eurozone countries
by Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Nair, Mahendhiran & Bennett, Sara E.
- 1123-1145 The cyclically-adjusted primary balance: A novel approach for the euro area
by Carnazza, Giovanni & Liberati, Paolo & Sacchi, Agnese
- 1146-1168 Impact of socio-economic infrastructure investments on income inequality in Iran
by Zolfaghari, Mehdi & Kabiri, Mahbobe & Saadatmanesh, Hamideh
2020, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 750-759 Growth and trade in the United States and the world economy: Overview
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 760-766 Reaping what we sow: Investment trends and the future
by Eberly, Janice
- 767-777 Secular stagnation or technological lull?
by Ramey, Valerie A.
- 778-790 Falling real interest rates, rising debt: A free lunch?
by Rogoff, Kenneth
- 791-798 Popular economic narratives advancing the longest U.S. expansion 2009–2019
by Shiller, Robert J.
- 799-819 Why Trump shot the Sheriffs: The end of WTO dispute settlement 1.0
by Bown, Chad P. & Keynes, Soumaya
- 820-828 Why hasn’t the impact of the trade war been greater?
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 829-849 The Value of the WTO
by Koopman, Robert & Hancock, John & Piermartini, Roberta & Bekkers, Eddy
- 850-859 Are tariffs bad for growth? Yes, say five decades of data from 150 countries
by Furceri, Davide & Hannan, Swarnali A. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Rose, Andrew K.
- 860-877 US and euro area growth performances: Are they so different?
by Bertoldi, Moreno & Orsini, Kristian
- 878-892 The impact of the twin financial crises
by Malliaris, Anastasios G. & Malliaris, Mary
- 893-902 Capital markets integration and economic growth in the European Union
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
- 903-912 Why does Europe grow more slowly than the United States?
by Campano, Fred & Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Salvatore, Dominick
2020, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 503-519 Unconventional monetary policies from conventional theories: Modern lessons for central bankers
by Fontana, Giuseppe & Veronese Passarella, Marco
- 520-535 Globalization, financial development and economic growth: Perils on the environmental sustainability of an emerging economy
by Sethi, Pradeepta & Chakrabarti, Debkumar & Bhattacharjee, Sankalpa
- 536-556 Seasonal patterns of global oil consumption: Implications for long term energy policy
by Inchauspe, Julian & Li, Jun & Park, Jason
- 557-582 The Impact of Immigration on Skills, Innovation and Wages: Education Matters more than where People Come from
by Das, Gouranga Gopal & Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Mausumi
- 583-596 Non-tariff barrier on chicken imports into Russia: Impact on production, trade and prices
by Soon, Byung Min & Thompson, Wyatt
- 597-614 Oil prices, stock market returns and volatility spillovers: Evidence from Turkey
by Cevik, Nuket Kirci & Cevik, Emrah I. & Dibooglu, Sel
- 615-627 Public sector efficiency in the design of a euro-area social benefit scheme
by Olanubi, Sijuola Orioye & Osode, Oluwanbepelumi Esther & Adegboye, Abiodun Adewale
- 628-660 The impact of de-globalization on China’s economic transformation: Evidence from manufacturing export
by He, Ling-Yun & Lin, Xi & Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 661-678 Waste management communication policy for effective citizen awareness
by Kala, Kaveri & Bolia, Nomesh B. & Sushil,
- 679-698 Do labour market policies reduce the informal economy more effectively than enforcement and deterrence?
by Saraçoğlu, Dürdane Şirin
- 699-711 An evaluation of alternative fiscal adjustment plans: The case of Italy
by Acocella, Nicola & Beqiraj, Elton & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Di Pietro, Marco & Felici, Francesco
- 712-727 Reforming the European Common Agricultural Policy: From price & income support to risk management
by Gohin, Alexandre & Zheng, Yu
- 728-745 Breaking the Perverse Health-debt Cycle in Sri Lanka: Policy Options
by Samaratunge, Ramanie & Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Abeysekera, Lakmal
2020, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 235-249 Universal basic income with flat tax reform in France
by Magnani, Riccardo & Piccoli, Luca
- 250-270 The impact of fiscal shocks on real GDP and income inequality: What do Australian data say?
by Gunasinghe, Chandika & Selvanathan, E.A. & Naranpanawa, Athula & Forster, John
- 271-290 Does social media promote democracy? Some empirical evidence
by Jha, Chandan Kumar & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis
- 291-306 Does population ageing affect savings in Europe?
by Pascual-Saez, Marta & Cantarero-Prieto, David & Pires Manso, José R.
- 307-327 Economic liberalization in Egypt: A way to reduce the shadow economy?
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Hassan, Mai & Badreldin, Ahmed Mohamed
- 328-348 Does the Euro–Mediterranean Partnership contribute to regional integration?
by Ben Slimane, Faten & Boubaker, Sabri & Jouini, Jamel
- 349-366 Social protection for happiness? The impact of social pension reform on subjective well-being of the Korean elderly
by Pak, Tae-Young
- 367-384 Shifting taxes away from labour enhances equity and fiscal efficiency
by Coda Moscarola, Flavia & Colombino, Ugo & Figari, Francesco & Locatelli, Marilena
- 385-400 Home country impact on Outward FDI from India
by Nayyar, Rishika & Mukherjee, Jaydeep
- 401-418 Multi-scale assessment of the livestock sector for policy design in Zambia
by Dutilly, Céline & Alary, Véronique & Bonnet, Pascal & Lesnoff, Matthieu & Fandamu, Paul & de Haan, Cees
- 419-436 Simplex representation of insurance performance analysis
by Bharathkumar, Sai Ranjani & Gupta, Santanu
- 437-450 Recurrent explosive public debts and the long-run fiscal sustainability
by Bystrov, Victor & Mackiewicz, Michał
- 451-465 Financial efficiency and accounting quality: The impact of institutional micro-factors on FDI
by Nam, Jouahn & Bon Sesay, Joseph & Wynne, Kevin & Zhang, Ge
- 466-482 Causes and impacts of the mis-representation of agricultural policy—The case of food supply security payments in Switzerland
by Möhring, Anke & Mann, Stefan
- 483-502 Satisfaction and preferences in a legality social dilemma: Does corporate social responsibility impact consumers’ behaviour?
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Corrado, Germana & Pelligra, Vittorio & Rossetti, Fiammetta
2020, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-19 How does BREXIT affect production patterns of multinational enterprises?
by Oyamada, Kazuhiko
- 20-37 Currency devaluation and trade balance: Evidence from the US services trade
by Cheng, Ka Ming
- 38-55 The politician and the vote factory: Candidates’ resource management skills and electoral returns
by Farvaque, Etienne & Foucault, Martial & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 56-76 Are there monetary clusters in the Eurozone? The impact of ECB policy
by Dominguez-Torres, Helena & Hierro, Luis Ángel
- 77-95 The impact of population aging in rich countries: What’s the future?
by Papapetrou, Evangelia & Tsalaporta, Pinelopi
- 96-111 Sectoral FDI inflows and domestic investments in Pakistan
by Shah, Syed Hasanat & Hasnat, Hafsa & Cottrell, Simon & Ahmad, Mohsin Hasnain
- 112-132 The impact of economic, social and cultural conditions on educational attainments
by Lagravinese, Raffaele & Liberati, Paolo & Resce, Giuliano
- 133-152 Is China Affected by the Resource Curse? A Critical Review of the Chinese Literature
by Zhang, Qian & Brouwer, Roy
- 153-172 Policy implications of the Lucas Critique empirically tested along the global financial crisis
by Karimova, Amira & Simsek, Esra & Orhan, Mehmet
- 173-191 Comparing the effectiveness of market-based and choice-based environmental policy
by Walter, Jason M.
- 192-204 Financial Crisis and Sustainability of US Fiscal Deficit: Indicators or Tests?
by Canofari, Paolo & Marini, Giancarlo & Piergallini, Alessandro
- 205-215 Does the twin deficit hypothesis hold in the OECD countries under different real interest rate regimes?
by Bilman, Mustafa Erhan & Karaoğlan, Sadık
- 216-234 The role of deficit and debt in financing growth in West Africa
by Ehigiamusoe, Kizito Uyi & Lean, Hooi Hooi
2019, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 1043-1056 Does financial development affect income inequality in the U.S. States?
by Bittencourt, Manoel & Chang, Shinhye & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M.
- 1057-1076 Good value for public money? The case of R&D policy
by Aiello, Francesco & Albanese, Giuseppe & Piselli, Paolo
- 1077-1094 Policy regimes and the shape of the Phillips curve in Australia
by Mallick, Debdulal
- 1095-1108 Multi-group segregation for nominal and ordinal categorical data: An application to socio-religious groups in India
by Ray Chaudhury, Anjan & Sinha, Madhabendra
- 1109-1127 Business reform outcomes: Why so different?
by Stankov, Petar & Vasilev, Aleksandar
- 1128-1143 Does tax reduction have an effect on gross domestic product? An empirical investigation
by Seip, Knut L.
- 1144-1159 Macroeconomic effects of an open-ended asset purchase programme
by Burlon, Lorenzo & Notarpietro, Alessandro & Pisani, Massimiliano
- 1160-1178 Improved governance of Indian school system through school consolidation
by Bhatnagar, Abhishek & Bolia, Nomesh B.
- 1179-1194 Macroeconomic effects of public investment in South-East Europe
by Masten, Igor & Grdović Gnip, Ana
- 1195-1209 Impact of finance on growth: Does it vary with development levels or cyclical conditions?
by Nguyen, Yen Ngoc & Brown, Kym & Skully, Michael
- 1210-1229 Public investment in care services in Turkey: Promoting employment & gender inclusive growth
by Kim, Kijong & İlkkaracan, İpek & Kaya, Tolga
- 1230-1256 The causal relationship among electricity consumption, economic growth and capital stock in Iran
by Salmanzadeh-Meydani, N. & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T.
2019, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 803-818 The economic benefits of the EU Single Market in goods and services
by in ’t Veld, Jan
- 819-844 Models of supranational policymaking and the reform of the EMU
by Andreozzi, Luciano & Tamborini, Roberto
- 845-858 The long-term consequences of youth housing for childbearing and higher education
by Enström Öst, Cecilia & Wilhelmsson, Mats
- 859-881 Mandated superannuation contributions and the structure of the financial sector in Australia
by Nassios, Jason & Giesecke, James A. & Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T.
- 882-904 Investors’ characteristics and the business climate as drivers of backward linkages in Vietnam
by Franco, Chiara & Sanfilippo, Marco & Seric, Adnan
- 905-925 Efficiency and Productivity changes in the presence of undesirable outcomes in Emergency Obstetric and Newborn Care
by Rajasulochana, Subramania Raju & Chen, Po-Chi
- 926-942 Economic policy implications of the Gibson Law in the Netherlands (1800–2012)
by Škare, Marinko & Mošnja-Škare, Lorena
- 943-962 Policy inertia, self-defeating expectations and structural reforms: can policy modeling cope?
by Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea
- 963-980 Financial liberalization and long-run stability of money demand in Nigeria
by Folarin, Oludele E. & Asongu, Simplice A.
- 981-1004 Effect of monetary policy credibility on the fear of floating: Evidence from Brazil
by Caldas Montes, Gabriel & Ferrari Ferreira, Caio
- 1005-1025 Does research and development expenditure impact innovation? Evidence from the European Union countries
by Pegkas, Panagiotis & Staikouras, Christos & Tsamadias, Constantinos
2019, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 547-567 Secondary school dropout and work outcomes in ten developing countries
by Mussida, Chiara & Sciulli, Dario & Signorelli, Marcello
- 568-585 Inflation projections for monetary policy decision making
by Álvarez, Luis J. & Sánchez, Isabel
- 586-606 Getting low educated and older people into work: The role of fiscal policy
by Heylen, Freddy & Van de Kerckhove, Renaat
- 607-622 Reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy of the EU: Expected results and their social acceptance
by Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa & Baer-Nawrocka, Agnieszka
- 623-635 Terrorism, military operations and farmer’s income in Waziristan (Pakistan)
by Khan, Murad & Ahmed, Tanvir
- 636-646 Wagner on government spending and national income: A new look at an old relationship
by Irandoust, Manuchehr
- 647-665 International transmission of monetary and global commodity price shocks to Turkey
by Civcir, İrfan & Ertac Varoglu, Dizem
- 666-699 Macroeconomic and welfare effects of tax reforms in emerging economies: A case study of Morocco
by Ghiaie, Hamed & Auclair, Gregory & Noah Ndela Ntsama, Jean Frederic
- 700-717 Does culture matter for the economic performance of countries? An overview of the literature
by Castellani, Marco
- 718-746 On welfare effects of increasing retirement age
by Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna
- 747-762 Wagner’s law vs. Keynes’ hypothesis in very different countries (Armenia and Spain)
by Sedrakyan, Gohar Samvel & Varela-Candamio, Laura
- 763-783 Transmission of monetary policy in the US and EU in times of expansion and crisis
by Borrallo Egea, Fructuoso & Hierro, Luis Ángel
- 784-802 The economic effects of carbon tax on China’s provinces
by Zhang, Kun & Xue, Mei-Mei & Feng, Kuishuang & Liang, Qiao-Mei
2019, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 435-443 Overview of technology, productivity, trade, growth, and jobs in the United States and the world
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 444-458 Prospects for a revival in U. S. productivity growth
by Gordon, Robert J. & Sayed, Hassan
- 459-476 Recent U.S. economic performance and prospects for future growth
by Jorgenson, Dale & Ho, Mun & Samuels, Jon
- 477-488 Narratives about technology-induced job degradation then and now
by Shiller, Robert J.
- 489-506 Challenges to the trade system: The potential impact of changes in future trade policy
by Bekkers, Eddy
- 507-521 The European Union in the crisis of the postwar economic order
by Bertoldi, Moreno
- 522-536 Global adjustment to US disengagement from the world trading system
by Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen
- 537-545 Global implications of U.S. trade policies for reducing structural trade imbalances
by Salvatore, Dominick & Campano, Fred
2019, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 219-233 Reconsidering the philanthropic foundation minimum payout policy under a “new normal”
by Afik, Zvika & Katz, Hagai
- 234-254 The impact of tourism and finance on women empowerment
by Nassani, Abdelmohsen A. & Aldakhil, Abdullah Mohammed & Abro, Muhammad Moinuddin Qazi & Islam, Talat & Zaman, Khalid
- 255-272 EU countries’ progress towards ‘Europe 2020 strategy targets’
by Rogge, Nicky
- 273-293 The importance of social and government learning in ex ante policy evaluation
by Castañeda, Gonzalo & Guerrero, Omar A.
- 294-315 Did monetary policy fuel the housing bubble? An application to Ireland
by Moons, Cindy & Hellinckx, Kevin
- 316-335 Training and job search assistance programmes in Spain: The case of long-term unemployed
by Blázquez, Maite & Herrarte, Ainhoa & Sáez, Felipe
- 336-351 Remittance volatility and financial sector development in sub-Saharan African countries
by Opperman, Pieter & Adjasi, Charles Komla Delali
- 352-371 The impact of adult and non-adult mortality on development: Two centuries evidence from a panel of industrial countries
by Herzer, Dierk & Nagel, Korbinian
- 372-394 Macroeconomic impact of public debt and foreign aid in Sri Lanka
by Maitra, Biswajit
- 395-415 Transmission mechanisms of financial stress into economic activity in Turkey
by Polat, Onur & Ozkan, Ibrahim
- 416-431 A remote sensing look at the economy of a Russian region (Rostov) adjacent to the Ukrainian crisis
by Brock, Gregory
2019, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-20 An economic analysis of nanofood labeling
by Tran, Van & Yiannaka, Amalia & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 21-38 The role of standards in the policy debate on the EU-US trade agreement
by Blind, Knut & Müller, Jo-Ann
- 39-51 Trade sophistication in developing countries: Does export destination matter?
by Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina
- 52-65 Cohort patterns in adult literacy skills: How are new generations doing?
by Flisi, Sara & Goglio, Valentina & Meroni, Elena Claudia & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza
- 66-83 Exploring the implications of different loan-to-value macroprudential policy designs
by Basto, R. & Gomes, S. & Lima, D.
- 84-98 Bailouts: The lesser of two evils?
by Calò, Silvia
- 99-119 The signalling role of over-education and qualifications mismatch
by Garcia-Mainar, Inmaculada & Montuenga, Victor M.
- 120-139 Impact of microcredit on rural household welfare and economic growth in Vietnam
by Thanh, Pham Tien & Saito, Katsuhiro & Duong, Pham Bao
- 140-155 Modeling agricultural risk management policies – The implementation of the Income Stabilization Tool in Italy
by Severini, Simone & Biagini, Luigi & Finger, Robert
- 156-167 The impact of rice research expenditure policy in Thailand
by Jaijit, Sasarose & Paoprasert, Naraphorn & Pichitlamken, Juta
- 168-178 Health care expenditure and infant mortality in sub-Saharan Africa
by Akinlo, Anthony E. & Sulola, Abiola O.
- 179-196 How much is too much: Does the size of income support transfers affect labor supply?
by Prifti, Ervin & Estruch, Elisenda & Daidone, Silvio & Davis, Benjamin
- 197-218 Identifying Systemically Important Banks: A temporal approach for macroprudential policies
by Spelta, A. & Pecora, N. & Rovira Kaltwasser, P.
2018, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 1083-1103 Does inflation bias stabilize real growth? Evidence from Pakistan
by Hayat, Zafar & Balli, Faruk & Rehman, Muhammad
- 1104-1125 Effect of financial development on economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa
by Ibrahim, Muazu & Alagidede, Paul
- 1126-1139 Public corruption: A study across regions in Italy
by Corrado, Germana & Rossetti, Fiammetta
- 1140-1164 China–Africa financial markets linkages: Volatility and interdependence
by Ahmed, Abdullahi D. & Huo, Rui
- 1165-1181 Credibility and Inflation Expectations: What we can tell from seven emerging economies?
by de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira
- 1182-1199 Exchange rates and the Swiss economy
by Thorbecke, Willem & Kato, Atsuyuki
- 1200-1220 The effects of wage flexibility on activity and employment in Spain
by Doménech, Rafael & García, Juan Ramón & Ulloa, Camilo
- 1221-1242 Firm internationalization and performance: Evidence for designing policies
by Calabrese, Giuseppe Giulio & Manello, Alessandro
- 1243-1254 Sovereign bond holdings and monetary policy operations in the euro area
by Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Soederhuizen, Beau
- 1255-1271 Inequality of opportunity in the United Kingdom, 1991–2008
by Groot, Loek & van der Linde, Daan & Vincent, Charlotte
- 1272-1289 An alternative assessment of global climate policies
by Atalla, Tarek & Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Polinori, Paolo
- 1290-1312 Macroeconomic and financing determinants of out of pocket payments in health care: Evidence from selected OECD countries
by Grigorakis, Nikolaos & Floros, Christos & Tsangari, Haritini & Tsoukatos, Evangelos
- 1313-1331 The effect of teaching strategies on student achievement: An analysis using TALIS-PISA-link
by Cordero, Jose M. & Gil-Izquierdo, María
- 1332-1345 Achievers or slackers? Per capita income trends in European countries
by Kozlova, Olesia & de Jesus Noguera, Jose
2018, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 851-872 China’s first priority in post-war state building: A wealthy state, or a strong army?
by King, Cheng & Du, Jane
- 873-902 Decentralization and growth: Do informal institutions and rule of law matter?
by Mauro, Luciano & Pigliaru, Francesco & Carmeci, Gaetano
- 903-933 The effectiveness of monetary policy in small open economies
by Primus, Keyra
- 934-958 Market structure, bank conduct and bank performance: Evidence from ASEAN
by Khan, Habib Hussain & Ahmad, Rubi Binti & Chan, Sok Gee
- 959-997 The impact of social heterogeneity and commodity price shocks on civil conflicts
by Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Zergawu, Yitagesu-Zewdu
- 998-1021 Innovation and corporate performance in the Spanish regions
by González-Fernández, Marcos & González-Velasco, Carmen
- 1022-1037 School-level policies and the efficiency and equity trade-off in education
by Ferraro, Simona & Põder, Kaire
- 1038-1049 Impact of technology-intensive exports on GDP of Western Balkan Countries
by Trlaković, Jelena & Despotović, Danijela & Ristić, Lela
- 1050-1066 Macroeconomic stabilization of primary commodities price cycles in developing economies
by García, Carlos J. & Mejía, Jesisbé
- 1067-1081 Intellectual property rights, informal economy, and FDI into developing countries
by Lee, Minsoo & Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun
2018, Volume 40, Issue 4