Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
2018, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 225-241 Does export concentration matter in economic adjustment programs? Evidence from the euro-area
by Esteves, Paulo Soares & Prades, Elvira
- 242-264 Biodiversity, coastal protection and resource endowment: Policy options for improving ocean health
by Nguyen, Kim Anh Thi & Jolly, Curtis M. & Nguelifack, Brice Merlin
- 265-283 The impact of India’s food security policy on domestic and international rice market
by Debnath, Deepayan & Babu, Suresh & Ghosh, Parijat & Helmar, Michael
- 284-304 The trinity of wage setting in EMU: A policy proposal
by Gächter, Martin & Ramskogler, Paul & Riedl, Aleksandra
- 305-327 Stabilize the peasant economy: Governance of foreclosure by the shogunate
by Mandai, Yu & Nakabayashi, Masaki
- 328-349 The twin deficit hypothesis in Egypt
by Helmy, Heba E.
- 350-374 Development and pollution in the Middle East and North Africa: Democracy matters
by Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther
- 375-394 Debt threshold for fiscal sustainability assessment in emerging economies
by Tran, Ngan
- 395-417 The determinants of the benchmark interest rates in China
by Kim, Hyeongwoo & Shi, Wen
- 418-433 The sovereign crisis and Italy’s potential output
by Gerali, Andrea & Locarno, Alberto & Notarpietro, Alessandro & Pisani, Massimiliano
- 434-451 Commodity price shocks and the distribution of income in commodity-dependent least-developed countries
by von Arnim, Rudiger & Tröster, Bernhard & Staritz, Cornelia & Raza, Werner
- 452-475 Macro stress testing and resilience assessment of Indian banking
by Dua, Pami & Kapur, Hema
2018, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-15 The past, present and future of policy modeling
by Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo & Park, Donghyun
- 16-36 Rule of law and balance of power sustain US dollar preeminence
by Seghezza, Elena & Morelli, Pierluigi
- 37-59 R&D in a post centrally-planned economy: The macroeconomic effects in Poland
by Zawalińska, Katarzyna & Tran, Nhi & Płoszaj, Adam
- 60-73 Real and financial shocks, exchange rate regimes and the probability of a currency crisis
by Nakatani, Ryota
- 74-96 Measuring the effects of oil price and Euro-area shocks on CEECs business cycles
by Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio
- 97-117 Towards more resilient economies: The role of well-functioning economic structures
by Sondermann, David
- 118-135 Australia saved from the financial crisis by policy or by exports?
by Groenewold, Nicolaas
- 136-150 The transitional impacts of material and service offshoring
by Burnett, Perry & Cutler, Harvey
- 151-165 The impact of avian influenza on the Korean egg market: Who benefited?
by Seok, Jun Ho & Kim, GwanSeon & Reed, Michael R. & Kim, Soo-Eun
- 166-181 Energy consumption and hidden economy in Macedonia: Causes and responses
by Novkovska, B. & Novkovski, N.
- 182-193 Copper mining productivity: Lessons from Chile
by de Solminihac, Hernán & Gonzales, Luis E. & Cerda, Rodrigo
- 194-223 Environmental taxation and the double dividend hypothesis in CGE modelling literature: A critical review
by Freire-González, Jaume
2017, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 963-982 Poverty reduction during the rural–urban transformation: Rural development is still more important than urbanisation
by Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Garbero, Alessandra
- 983-1006 Measuring chronic multidimensional poverty
by Alkire, Sabina & Apablaza, Mauricio & Chakravarty, Satya & Yalonetzky, Gaston
- 1007-1018 Protectionism, how stupid is this? The causal effect of free trade for the world’s poorest countries: Evidence from a quasi-experiment in Switzerland
by Ritzel, Christian & Kohler, Andreas
- 1019-1034 Convergence-driven inflation and the channels of its absorption
by Konopczak, Karolina & Welfe, Aleksander
- 1035-1051 Urbanization, democracy, bureaucratic quality, and environmental degradation
by Adams, Samuel & Klobodu, Edem Kwame Mensah
- 1052-1064 The impact of US policy uncertainty on the monetary effectiveness in the Euro area
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Demirer, Riza & Gupta, Rangan & van Eyden, Reneé
- 1065-1085 Economic growth and convergence: Do institutional proximity and spillovers matter?
by Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G.
- 1086-1101 Health reform policy-making: Fiscal sustainability matters (The case of Iran’s PresidentCare)
by Atashbar, Tohid & Arani, Abbas Assari & Antoun, Joseph & Bossert, Thomas
- 1102-1116 Lending activity and credit supply in Croatia during the crisis
by Broz, Tanja & Ridzak, Tomislav
- 1117-1140 Government spending and its components in Italy, 1862–2009: Drivers and policy implications
by Pistoresi, Barbara & Rinaldi, Alberto & Salsano, Francesco
- 1141-1162 The macroeconomic impact of future water scarcity
by Roson, Roberto & Damania, Richard
- 1163-1183 Social protection for poverty reduction in times of crisis
by Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf & Assimaidou, Kossi & Tall, Abdoulaye
2017, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 741-761 A household model of opium-poppy cultivation in Afghanistan
by Greenfield, Victoria A. & Bond, Craig A. & Crane, Keith
- 762-774 Pricing, concentration & public policy: The U.S. automobile market
by Tansey, Michael & Raju, Sudhakar
- 775-789 Evidence of persistence in U.S. short and long-term interest rates
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Cunado, Juncal & Gupta, Rangan
- 790-808 Danger: Local corruption is contagious!
by López-Valcárcel, Beatriz G. & Jiménez, Juan Luis & Perdiguero, Jordi
- 809-826 Do higher government wages induce less corruption? Cross-country panel evidence
by An, Weihua & Kweon, Yesola
- 827-842 A food demand framework for International Food Security Assessment
by Beghin, John & Meade, Birgit & Rosen, Stacey
- 843-860 Financing HIV/AIDS responses in Africa: Impact evidence from Uganda
by Kabajulizi, Judith & Ncube, Mthuli
- 861-882 Quality of Growth Empirics: Comparative gaps, benchmarking and policy syndromes
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C.
- 883-908 The NAIRU determinants: What’s structural about unemployment in Europe?
by Heimberger, Philipp & Kapeller, Jakob & Schütz, Bernhard
- 909-927 Wage effects of cognitive skills and educational mismatch in Europe
by Mateos Romero, Lucía & Murillo Huertas, Inés P. & Salinas Jiménez, Mª del Mar
- 928-941 Regional industrial informality and efficiency in Mexico, 1990–2013
by Brock, Gregory & German-Soto, Vicente
- 942-962 Competitiveness divergence in the Eurozone: The need for symmetric adjustment
by Giannellis, Nikolaos & Koukouritakis, Minoas
2017, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 594-602 Where is the world economy headed?: An overview
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 603-607 Where in the world is the world heading?
by Deaton, Angus
- 608-610 Linking the best and worst of global trends
by Myerson, Roger B.
- 611-615 Dangers in a repeat of historic corporatism
by Phelps, Edmund
- 616-624 Economic risks associated with deep change in technology, and their mitigation
by Shiller, Robert J.
- 625-638 The coming great transformation
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 639-649 Short-run effects of lower productivity growth. A twist on the secular stagnation hypothesis
by Blanchard, Olivier & Lorenzoni, Guido & L’Huillier, Jean-Paul
- 650-654 A two-handed approach to secular stagnation: Some thoughts based on 1930s experience
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 655-659 Why is growth better in the United States than in other industrial countries?
by Feldstein, Martin
- 660-672 The outlook for advanced economies
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M.
- 673-679 Monetary policy in a low interest rate world
by Rogoff, Kenneth
- 680-698 Emerging and developing economies: Entering a rough patch or protracted low gear?
by Duttagupta, Rupa & Narita, Futoshi
- 699-711 Multidimensional connectivity: Why the interplay of international connections matters for knowledge transfers
by Gould, David M. & Panterov, Georgi
- 712-728 Avoiding pitfalls in China’s transition of its growth model
by Hong, Pingfan & Li, Hung-Yi
- 729-740 Capturing the effects of changing capital-intensity on Long-term growth in the major emerging economies
by Campano, Fred & Laureti, Lucio & Salvatore, Dominick
2017, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 185-205 The Serengeti ecosystem—Burden or bounty?
by Damania, Richard & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio
- 206-231 Wavelet-based monetary and fiscal policy in the Euro area
by Crowley, Patrick M. & Hudgins, David
- 232-246 Emerging economies’ short-term private external debt as evidence of economic crisis
by Ekici, Oya & Nemlioğlu, Karun
- 247-271 Will US inflation awake from the dead? The role of slack and non-linearities in the Phillips curve
by Albuquerque, Bruno & Baumann, Ursel
- 272-289 Maximizing price stability in a monetary economy
by Mosler, Warren & Silipo, Damiano B.
- 290-306 Financial development and economic growth: Some theory and more evidence
by Durusu-Ciftci, Dilek & Ispir, M. Serdar & Yetkiner, Hakan
- 307-323 Unravelling the structure of Turkish exports: Impediments and policy
by Günçavdı, Öner & Suna Kayam, Saime
- 324-332 The savings and investment relationship: The Feldstein–Horioka puzzle revisited
by Khan, Saleheen
- 333-348 The impact of government outsourcing on public spending: Evidence from European Union countries
by Alonso, José M. & Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel
- 349-370 The quest for optimal monetary policy rules in India
by Patra, Michael Debabrata & Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar & Gangadaran, Sivaramakrishnan
- 371-385 The environmental Kuznets curve for carbon dioxide in India and China: Growth and pollution at crossroad
by Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata Kumar
2017, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-18 The impact of ICT and e-commerce on employment in Europe
by Biagi, Federico & Falk, Martin
- 19-34 The demand for public–private crop insurance and government disaster relief
by Liesivaara, Petri & Myyrä, Sami
- 35-51 Is communication clarity from fiscal authority useful? Evidence from an emerging economy
by de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & Nicolay, Rodolfo Tomás da Fonseca
- 52-64 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and food insecurity among families with children
by Zhang, Jun & Yen, Steven T.
- 65-78 Impact of the China–Australia FTA on global coal production and trade
by Xiang, Hongjin & Kuang, Yanxiang & Li, Chenhua
- 79-98 The efficiency of government spending on health: A comparison of different administrations in Nigeria
by Olanubi, Sijuola Orioye & Osode, Oluwanbepelumi Esther
- 99-113 Fiscal sustainability in an emerging market economy: When does public debt turn bad?
by Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Soon, Siew-Voon & Lau, Evan
- 114-128 Peanut trade and aflatoxin standards in Europe: Economic effects on trading countries
by Agyekum, Michael & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 129-146 The determinants of repetition rates in Europe: Early skills or subsequent parents’ help?
by Agasisti, Tommaso & Cordero, Jose M.
- 147-168 A model to assess the financial vulnerability of Italian firms
by De Socio, Antonio & Michelangeli, Valentina
- 169-184 Monetary policy and balance sheets
by Igan, Deniz & Kabundi, Alain & De Simone, Francisco Nadal & Tamirisa, Natalia
2016, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 1001-1017 The long-run effects of privatization on productivity: Evidence from Canada
by Boardman, Anthony E. & Vining, Aidan R. & Weimer, David L.
- 1018-1039 Factors shaping Americans’ objective well-being: A systems science approach with network analysis
by Cifuentes, Myriam Patricia & Doogan, Nathan J. & Fernandez, Soledad A. & Seiber, Eric E.
- 1040-1059 Incorporating farm structural change in models assessing the Common Agricultural Policy: An application in the CAPRI farm type model
by Espinosa, Maria & Gocht, Alexander & Heckelei, Thomas & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y
- 1060-1077 Unconventional monetary policy and aggregate bank lending: Does financial structure matter?
by Wang, Ling
- 1078-1088 The effects of progressive pricing on household electricity use
by Youn, Hyungho & Jin, Hyun Joung
- 1089-1098 Impact of biofuel policies on the use of land and energy in U.S. agriculture
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Ripplinger, David & Shaik, Saleem
- 1099-1117 Financial development and economic growth in MENA countries
by Abid, Fathi & Bahloul, Slah & Mroua, Mourad
- 1118-1135 Estimating workers’ bargaining power and firms’ markup in India: Implications of reforms and labour regulations
by Pal, Rupayan & Rathore, Udayan
- 1136-1146 Macroeconomic effects of foreign aid and remittances: Implications for aid effectiveness studies
by Annen, Kurt & Batu, Michael & Kosempel, Stephen
- 1147-1170 Cross-border acquisitions by state-owned and private enterprises: A perspective from emerging economies
by Reddy, K.S. & Xie, En & Huang, Yuanyuan
- 1171-1193 Does military expenditure hinder economic growth? Evidence from Greece and Turkey
by Manamperi, Nimantha
2016, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 767-784 The long-run causal relationship between electricity consumption and real GDP: Evidence from Japan and Germany
by Ikegami, Masako & Wang, Zijian
- 785-809 Religious origins of democracy & dictatorship
by Grigoriadis, Theocharis
- 810-836 Employment protection and wage inequality within education groups in Europe
by Perugini, Cristiano & Pompei, Fabrizio
- 837-854 Macroeconomic effects of the Barcelona Initiative
by Lucke, Bernd & Zotti, Jacopo
- 855-873 Monetary policies of industrial countries, emerging market credit cycles and feedback effects
by Hoffmann, Andreas & Schnabl, Gunther
- 874-894 The impact of external debt on growth: Evidence from highly indebted poor countries
by Siddique, Abu & Selvanathan, E.A. & Selvanathan, Saroja
- 895-915 The impact of trade margins on the skill premium: Evidence from Mexico
by Atolia, Manoj & Kurokawa, Yoshinori
- 916-940 Does globalization affect top income inequality?
by Cabral, René & García-Díaz, Rocío & Mollick, André Varella
- 941-953 The natural gas sector in post-revolution Egypt
by Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald & Abdelwahab, Noura
- 954-970 An empirical assessment of monetary discretion: The case of Pakistan
by Hayat, Zafar & Balli, Faruk & Obben, James & Shakur, Shamim
- 971-984 Credit availability, macroprudential regulations and the house price-to-rent ratio
by Cronin, David & McQuinn, Kieran
- 985-1000 A new look at exchange rate pass-through in the G-7 countries
by Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Morales-Zumaquero, Amalia
2016, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 621-623 Editorial
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 624-631 Slow recovery and growth prospects for the United States
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 632-638 Reducing long term deficits
by Feldstein, Martin
- 639-648 America's Great Malaise and what to do about it
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 649-655 Slow economic growth as a phase in a policy performance cycle
by Taylor, John B.
- 656-669 Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations
by Basu, Kaushik
- 670-682 The outlook for emerging economies
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M.
- 683-692 Will China continue to be the engine of growth in the world
by Lin, Justin Yifu
- 693-710 An agenda for sustainable and inclusive growth for emerging markets
by Stiglitz, J.E.
- 711-722 Does the global trade slowdown matter?
by Constantinescu, Cristina & Mattoo, Aaditya & Ruta, Michele
- 723-736 Currency and external debt crises: A unifying framework
by Della Posta, Pompeo
- 737-758 Finance, growth and shared prosperity: Beyond credit deepening
by Gould, David M. & Melecky, Martin & Panterov, Georgi
- 759-765 Capturing the effects of changing capital-intensity on long-term growth in developing countries
by Campano, Fred & Costantiello, Alberto & Salvatore, Dominick
2016, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 415-420 Commemorating Leif Johansen (1930–1982) and his pioneering computable general equilibrium model of 1960
by Bjerkholt, Olav & Førsund, Finn R. & Holmøy, Erling
- 421-435 Johansen's legacy to CGE modelling: Originator and guiding light for 50 years
by Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T.
- 436-447 Econometric general equilibrium modeling
by Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 448-474 The development and use of CGE models in Norway
by Holmøy, Erling
- 475-494 CGE modeling social security reforms
by Fehr, Hans
- 495-514 CGE applications in development economics
by Taylor, Lance
- 515-527 Leif Johansen on intra-industry structural change
by Førsund, Finn R. & Vislie, Jon
- 528-552 Economic inequality and optimal redistribution: A theoretical and empirical analysis
by Yunker, James A.
- 553-571 Terrorist attack assessment: Paris November 2015 and Brussels March 2016
by Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo & Koutronas, Evangelos
- 572-586 Bank restructuring in the EU: Which way to go?
by Iwanicz-Drozdowska, Małgorzata & Smaga, Paweł & Witkowski, Bartosz
- 587-602 The impact of monetary policy on corporate bonds in India
by Sensarma, Rudra & Bhattacharyya, Indranil
- 603-619 Oil resource abundance, institutions and growth: Evidence from oil producing African countries
by Eregha, P.B. & Mesagan, Ekundayo Peter
2016, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 199-225 Spillover of the ECB's monetary policy outside the euro area: How different is conventional from unconventional policy?
by Babecká Kucharčuková, Oxana & Claeys, Peter & Vašíček, Bořek
- 226-241 The role of Japanese FDI in China
by Latorre, María C. & Hosoe, Nobuhiro
- 242-255 Macroeconomic effects of a decline in housing prices in Sweden
by Gustafsson, Peter & Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär
- 256-271 Early effects of an early start: Evidence from lowering the school starting age in Poland
by Herbst, Mikołaj & Strawiński, Paweł
- 272-289 Are institutions in developing countries malleable?
by Kant, Chander
- 290-303 The nexus between poverty and deprivation in Vietnam
by Mahadevan, Renuka & Hoang, Viet-Ngu
- 304-323 The effect of educational mismatch on wages in Europe
by Iriondo, Iñaki & Pérez-Amaral, Teodosio
- 324-339 The photovoltaic growth in the European Union requires stronger RES support
by Bono, Filippa & Giacomarra, Marcella
- 340-352 India–ASEAN Free Trade Agreement: An ex post evaluation
by Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy & Mandal, Avijit
- 353-371 Infrastructure, information & communication technology and firms’ productive performance of the Indian manufacturing
by Mitra, Arup & Sharma, Chandan & Véganzonès-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange
- 372-396 Effects of political rivalry on public investments in education and income inequality
by Sochirca, Elena & Afonso, Óscar & Silva, Sandra Tavares & Neves, Pedro Cunha
- 397-414 Paying for green energy: The case of the Chilean Patagonia
by Garces-Voisenat, Juan-Pedro & Mukherjee, Zinnia
2016, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-25 Strategy and tactics in public debt management
by Dottori, Davide & Manna, Michele
- 26-43 Redistributive effects of CAP liberalisation: From the sectoral level to the single farm
by Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Grethe, Harald
- 44-53 Negotiation analysis using the theory of moves—Theoretical background and a case study
by Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa
- 54-64 Pitfalls in monetary policy decisions based on the output gap
by Coutiño, Alfredo
- 65-95 Population aging and China's social security reforms
by Li, Shiyu & Lin, Shuanglin
- 96-102 Understanding Chinese consumption goods imports
by Thorbecke, Willem
- 103-124 Money and monetary policy in Israel during the last decade
by Benchimol, Jonathan
- 125-137 The role of academic institutions in mitigating the Israeli–Palestinian conflict
by Malul, Miki & Schwartz, Dafna & Bar-El, Raphael
- 138-155 How large do multi-region models need to be?
by Plassmann, Florenz & Feltenstein, Andrew
- 156-165 The efficiency of the stock market in Serbia
by Stakić, Nikola & Jovancai, Ana & Kapor, Predrag
- 166-180 Exploring the oil prices and exchange rates nexus in some African economies
by Pershin, Vitaly & Molero, Juan Carlos & de Gracia, Fernando Perez
- 181-197 Household heterogeneity in the euro area since the onset of the Great Recession
by Ampudia, Miguel & Pavlickova, Akmaral & Slacalek, Jiri & Vogel, Edgar
2015, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 891-914 Insights into the IMF bailout debate: A review and research agenda
by Li, Larry & Sy, Malick & McMurray, Adela
- 915-929 Financial shocks and the real economy in a nonlinear world: From theory to estimation
by Silvestrini, Andrea & Zaghini, Andrea
- 930-944 To be or not to be: An optimum currency area for South Asia?
by Regmi, Krishna & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Thornton, Robert
- 945-960 Stimulus without debt in a severe recession
by Seidman, Laurence & Lewis, Kenneth
- 961-973 The impact of socio-economic policy on total fertility rate in Russia
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Glazyrina, Anna
- 974-989 The causal relationship between debt and growth in EMU countries
by Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 990-1004 Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union
by Frömmel, Michael & Kruse, Robinson
- 1005-1018 Sport facilities and sporting success in Iran: The Resource Curse Hypothesis
by Fereidouni, Hassan Gholipour & Foroughi, Behzad & Tajaddini, Reza & Najdi, Youhanna
- 1019-1048 The effects of fiscal policy on the Spanish economy: Keynesian or non-Keynesian behavior?
by Ricci-Risquete, Alejandro & Ramajo, Julián
- 1049-1064 Analysis of the shadow economy in the Spanish regions
by González-Fernández, Marcos & González-Velasco, Carmen
- 1065-1080 The economic impact of terrorism: A new model and its application to Pakistan
by Estrada, Mario Arturo Ruiz & Park, Donghyun & Kim, Jung Suk & Khan, Alam
2015, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 713-725 Assessing the distributional effects of regulation in developing countries
by Adams, Samuel & Atsu, Francis
- 726-741 Food and energy subsidy reforms in Iran: A general equilibrium analysis
by Gharibnavaz, Mohammad Reza & Waschik, Robert
- 742-762 Overseas oil investment projects under uncertainty: How to make informed decisions?
by Zhu, Lei & Zhang, ZhongXiang & Fan, Ying
- 763-781 Regulating European grant-making foundations. Lessons from the USA experience?
by Barbetta, Gian Paolo & Colombo, Luca & Turati, Gilberto
- 782-788 Will there be a revolution in Russia in 2017?
by Andreev, Vsevolod V.
- 789-803 The informal economy of Rostov Oblast on the eve of the Ukrainian refugee crisis
by Brock, Gregory
- 804-819 A fast-forward look at tertiary education attainment in Europe 2020
by Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Elia, Leandro & Weber, Anke
- 820-834 Determinants of grade retention in France and Spain: Does birth month matter?
by Pedraja-Chaparro, Francisco & Santín, Daniel & Simancas, Rosa
- 835-851 Corruption, governance and firm performance: Evidence from Indian enterprises
by Sharma, Chandan & Mitra, Arup
- 852-874 The impact of financial integration in Botswana
by Mmolainyane, Kelesego K. & Ahmed, Abdullahi D.
- 875-890 The motives for inward FDI into Sub-Saharan African countries
by Okafor, Godwin & Piesse, Jenifer & Webster, Allan
2015, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 521-547 Stress-testing Africa's recent growth and poverty performance
by Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel & Timmer, Hans
- 548-576 A life insurance deterrent to risky behavior in Africa
by de Araujo, Pedro & Murray, James
- 577-595 Monetary policy rule in inflation targeting emerging European countries: A discrete choice approach
by Nojković, Aleksandra & Petrović, Pavle
- 596-615 Arms or butter: The economic effect of an increase in military expenditure
by Yang, Heewon & Hong, Chanyoung & Jung, Sungmoon & Lee, Jeong-Dong
- 616-629 The ‘social choice’ of privatising urban water services: A case study of Madrid in Spain
by Ruiz-Villaverde, Alberto & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & González-Gómez, Francisco
- 630-651 Productivity and technology diffusion in India: The spillover effects from foreign direct investment
by Fujimori, Azusa & Sato, Takahiro
- 652-667 External shocks and monetary policy in an oil exporting economy (Algeria)
by Allegret, Jean Pierre & Benkhodja, Mohamed Tahar
- 668-692 Heterogeneity of household structures and income: Evidence from Zimbabwe and South Africa
by Dassanayake, Wijaya & Luckert, Martin K. & Mohapatra, Sandeep
- 693-711 Subjective health expectations
by Huynh, Kim P. & Jung, Juergen
2015, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 404-414 Has the Eurozone become less fragile? Some empirical tests
by De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei
- 415-422 How the euro crisis ends: Not with a bang but a whimper
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 423-427 Ending the euro crisis
by Feldstein, Martin
- 428-444 The euro crisis: Where to from here?
by Frankel, Jeffrey
- 445-449 Europe's euro and competitiveness crises
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 450-459 Mundell, the Euro, and the World Dollar Standard
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 460-483 How vulnerable are emerging markets to external shocks?
by Almansour, Aseel & Aslam, Aqib & Bluedorn, John & Duttagupta, Rupa
- 484-500 Assessing emerging markets’ vulnerability to financial crisis
by Pitterle, Ingo & Haufler, Fabio & Hong, Pingfan
- 501-509 Corruption, central bank (in)dependence and optimal monetary policy in a simple model
by Cavoli, Tony & Wilson, John K.
- 510-520 Monetary expansion and bank credit: A lack of spark
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
2015, Volume 37, Issue 2