Journal of Policy Modeling
2007, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 553-566 Economic development and income distribution
by Campano, Fred & Salvatore, Dominick
- 567-575 National welfare and individual happiness: Income distribution and beyond
by Dean, James W.
- 577-585 How much should we care about changing income inequality in the course of economic growth?
by Fields, Gary S.
- 587-607 Global inequality and global macroeconomics
by Galbraith, James K.
- 609-622 The wealth effect: A contemporary update to the age of affluence
by Klein, L.R. & Ozmucur, Suleyman
- 623-633 Income inequality and income taxation
by Poterba, James M.
- 635-641 Growth, international inequalities, and poverty in a globalizing world
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 643-655 Patterns of income distribution among world regions
by Walker, Douglas O.
2007, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 361-380 Tax policies' impact on output, trade and income in Thailand
by Field, Alfred J. & Wongwatanasin, Umaporn
- 381-396 Self-fulfilling currency attacks with biased signals
by Cheli, Bruno & Della Posta, Pompeo
- 397-416 The multinationalization of the transport sector
by Larch, Mario
- 417-429 Estimating renminbi (RMB) equilibrium exchange rate
by Wang, Yajie & Hui, Xiaofeng & Soofi, Abdol S.
- 431-438 The Master Settlement Agreement and cigarette tax policy
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A.
- 439-451 Construction investments and economic growth in Western Europe
by Wigren, Rune & Wilhelmsson, Mats
- 453-462 Change of regime and Phillips curve stability: The case of Spain, 1964-2002
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Diaz-Roldan, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente
- 463-472 The welfare impact of the exchange rate adjustment in Seychelles and possible mitigation mechanisms
by Ivaschenko, Oleksiy
- 473-488 Unemployment insurance in Chile: Does it stabilize the business cycle?
by Cerda, Rodrigo & Vergara, Rodrigo
- 489-504 Are currency crises low-state equilibria?: An empirical, three-interest-rate model
by Cornell, Christopher M. & Solomon, Raphael H.
- 505-522 Facing the challenge of rising China: Singapore's responses
by Liu, Yunhua
- 523-533 A regime switching approach to the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: Evidence from some European countries
by Telatar, Erdinc & Telatar, Funda & Bolatoglu, Nasip
- 535-540 A note on capital mobility in Greece
by Christopoulos, Dimitris K.
2007, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 181-194 The ECB monetary policy: Choices and challenges
by Fourcans, Andre & Vranceanu, Radu
- 195-207 Impact of liquor taxation on consumption patterns in India
by Rajaraman, Indira
- 209-225 Interest rate pass-through in central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from ashes merely to pass away?
by Egert, Balazs & Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesus & Reininger, Thomas
- 227-236 Forecasting exchange rate better with artificial neural network
by Panda, Chakradhara & Narasimhan, V.
- 237-257 Barriers to employment and welfare dynamics: Evidence from Spain
by Ayala, Luis & Rodriguez, Magdalena
- 259-276 Endogenous foreign capital flow in a CGE model for Brazil: The role of the foreign reserves
by Maldonado, Wilfredo Leiva & Tourinho, Octavio Augusto Fontes & Valli, Marcos
- 277-309 Labor market reforms, growth, and unemployment in labor-exporting countries in the Middle East and North Africa
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Nabli, Mustapha K. & Yousef, Tarik & Jensen, Henning Tarp
- 311-333 Carbon taxation policy in China: How to protect energy- and trade-intensive sectors?
by Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 335-344 EU infrastructure investment and productivity in Greek manufacturing
by Mamatzakis, E.C.
- 345-360 R&D efficiency and economic performance: A cross-country analysis using the stochastic frontier approach
by Wang, Eric C.
2007, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-13 A macroeconometric model for the Euro economy
by Dreger, Christian & Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 15-28 Government deficits, wealth effects and the price level in an optimizing euro-model
by Annicchiarico, Barbara
- 29-40 Monetary stabilisation in a currency union: The role of catching up member states
by Sanchez, Marcelo
- 41-54 Rising wage inequality and capital-skill complementarity
by Winchester, Niven & Greenaway, David
- 55-63 A state-space approach to the analysis of economic shocks in Spain
by Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, Jose
- 65-79 Economic reform when institutional quality is weak: The case of the Maghreb
by Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Addison, Tony
- 81-85 Food imports and foreign exchange constraints under macroeconomic adjustment programs in West Africa
by Kargbo, Joseph M.
- 87-97 Fertilizer price policy, the environment and farms behavior
by Manos, Basil & Begum, Moss. Anjuman Ara & Kamruzzaman, Mohd. & Nakou, Ioanna & Papathanasiou, Jason
- 99-113 Targeting versus universalism: An evaluation of indirect effects of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India
by Imai, Katsushi
- 115-132 Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach
by Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio
- 133-140 The link between economic development and the income elasticity of import demand
by Lo, Melody & Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L.
- 141-163 Trade reform and poverty--Lessons from the Philippines: A CGE-microsimulation analysis
by Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John
- 165-180 Impacts of regional economic integration on industrial relocation through FDI in East Asia
by Kim, Young-Han
2006, Volume 28, Issue 9
- 943-964 Real-time determinants of fiscal policies in the euro area
by Golinelli, Roberto & Momigliano, Sandro
- 965-979 Regional asymmetries in monetary transmission: The case of South Africa
by Fielding, David & Shields, Kalvinder
- 981-994 The contribution of the clean development mechanism to national climate policies
by Brechet, Thierry & Lussis, Benoit
- 995-1009 Winners and losers: Assessing the impact of Chinese Yuan appreciation
by Zhang, Jian & Fung, Hung-Gay
- 1011-1022 Central bank credibility and monetary policy in Indonesia
by Tanuwidjaja, Enrico & Choy, Keen Meng
- 1023-1027 Agricultural policy in Madagascar: A seasonal multi-market model
by Stifel, David C. & Randrianarisoa, Jean-Claude
- 1029-1043 Economic reform when institutional quality is weak: The case of the Maghreb
by Addison, Tony & Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina
2006, Volume 28, Issue 8
- 837-846 Can China contribute more to the fight against global warming?
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan
- 847-860 Is agricultural policy promoting a new role for farmers?: A case study
by Martins, M.B. & Marques, C.
- 861-876 The efficiency of SMEs in the global market: Measuring the Korean performance
by Yang, Ji-Chung
- 877-883 Trade liberalization indexes and the evaluation of preferential trade agreements: A note on Ruiz Estrada
by De Lombaerde, Philippe A.A.
- 885-888 Trade liberalization evaluation (TLE) methodology response to a reader's comments
by Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo
- 889-896 The export-income relationship and trade liberalisation in Bangladesh
by Dawson, P.J.
- 897-908 On coordinating environmental policy and technology policy
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Hsieh, Edward W.T.
- 909-910 Economic and Financial Issues in an Enlarged Europe
by Nair-Reichert, Usha & Agiomirgianakis, George M.
- 911-919 Aggregate economy risk and company failure: An examination of UK quoted firms in the early 1990s
by Hunter, John & Isachenkova, Natalia
- 921-930 Social costs of consumer impatience in Hungary
by Benczur, Peter & Simon, Andras & Varpalotai, Viktor
- 931-942 Money and Swedish inflation
by Belke, Ansgar & Polleit, Thorsten
2006, Volume 28, Issue 7
- 713-724 A cross-section approach to measuring the shadow economy
by Orviska, Marta & Caplanova, Anetta & Medved, Jozef & Hudson, John
- 725-737 What if the Fed increased the weight of the stock price gap in its reaction function?
by Romaniuk, Katarzyna
- 739-750 Energy consumption and income in G-7 countries
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan
- 751-774 How much does investment drive economic growth in China?
by Qin, Duo & Cagas, Marie Anne & Quising, Pilipinas & He, Xin-Hua
- 775-790 The output gap and the real interest rate gap in the euro area, 1960-2003
by Cour-Thimann, Philippine & Pilegaard, Rasmus & Stracca, Livio
- 791-796 Inequality and globalization in Europe
by Lee, Jong-Eun
- 797-809 On the upsurge of foreign exchange reserves in India
by Ramachandran, M.
- 811-824 The economics of decentralized poverty-environment programs: An application for Lao PDR
by Buys, Piet & Chomitz, Ken & Dasgupta, Susmita & Deichmann, Uwe & Larsen, Bjorn & Meisner, Craig & Nygard, Jostein & Pandey, Kiran & Pinnoi, Nat & Wheeler, David
- 825-835 Revealing Turkey's public debt burden: A transparent payments approach
by Erbil, Can & Salman, Ferhan
2006, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 603-604 Twin deficits, growth and stability of the US economy: Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 605-613 The resolution of global imbalances: Soft landing in the North, sudden stop in emerging markets?
by Calvo, Guillermo & Talvi, Ernesto
- 615-627 Living with global imbalances: A contrarian view
by Cooper, Richard N.
- 629-643 The U.S. current account deficit: Gradual correction or abrupt adjustment?
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 645-652 Global imbalances: The new economy, the dark matter, the savvy investor, and the standard analysis
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 653-663 Could the twin deficits jeopardize US hegemony?
by Frankel, Jeffrey
- 665-671 The U.S. current account deficit and public policy
by Hubbard, R. Glenn
- 673-677 Issues posed by chronic US deficits
by Klein, Lawrence R.
- 679-682 Reflections on the trade deficit and fiscal policy
by Mankiw, N. Gregory
- 683-694 Devaluing the dollar: A critical analysis of William Cline's case for a New Plaza Agreement
by McKinnon, Ronald & Schnabl, Gunther
- 695-699 Global imbalances and exchange rate adjustment
by Rogoff, Kenneth
- 701-712 Twin deficits in the G-7 countries and global structural imbalances
by Salvatore, Dominick
2006, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 477-489 HIV/AIDS, human capital, and economic growth prospects for Mozambique
by Arndt, Channing
- 491-510 Excess reserves and the implementation of monetary policy of the ECB
by Bindseil, Ulrich & Camba-Mendez, Gonzalo & Hirsch, Astrid & Weller, Benedict
- 511-521 MENA countries as optimal currency areas: Reality or dream
by Sahin, Hasan
- 523-562 A comparison of twelve macroeconomic models of the Canadian economy
by Cote, Denise & Kuszczak, John & Lam, Jean-Paul & Liu, Ying & St-Amant, Pierre
- 563-593 Swords into plowshares: Financing a world economic equalization program
by Yunker, James A.
- 595-602 Twin deficits and financial integration in EU member-states
by Papadogonas, Theodore & Stournaras, Yannis
2006, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 357-369 Fiscal policy rules for stabilisation and growth: A simulation analysis of deficit and expenditure targets in a monetary union
by Bruck, Tilman & Zwiener, Rudolf
- 371-385 The choice between fixed and flexible exchange rates: Which is best for a small open economy?
by Berger, Wolfram
- 387-402 Economic activity, foreign exchange rate, and the interest rate during the Asian crisis
by Kim, Jung-Kwan & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 403-413 The role of public spending in economic growth: Envelopment methods
by Ventelou, Bruno & Bry, Xavier
- 415-425 The impossible relationship between the deficit and the exchange rate
by Nyahoho, Emmanuel
- 427-444 Life-cycle personal accounts proposal for Social Security: An evaluation of President Bush's proposal
by Shiller, Robert J.
- 445-452 The stability of money demand in Nigeria: An autoregressive distributed lag approach
by Akinlo, A. Enisan
- 453-466 Interest rate transmission in Greece: Did EMU cause a structural break?
by Chionis, Dionysios P. & Leon, Costas A.
- 467-476 Can devaluation be effective in improving the balance of payments in Vietnam?
by Thanh, Nguyen Ngoc & Kalirajan, Kaliappa
2006, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 235-246 The Openness Growth Monitoring Model (OGM-Model)
by Estrada, Mario Arturo Ruiz & Yap, Su Fei
- 247-276 Maastricht Criteria versus Stability Pact
by Bohn, Frank
- 277-280 Eonomic integration among caribbean countries: Evidence from purchasing power parity, 1980-2000
by Aggarwal, Raj & Simmons, Walter
- 281-292 The policy-fit view on the efficiency effects of privatization
by Wu, Hsueh-Liang
- 293-306 Learning by exporting and structural change: A Ramsey growth model of Thailand
by Diao, Xinshen & Rattso, Jorn & Stokke, Hildegunn E.
- 307-318 Inefficient markets and credit risk modeling: Why Merton's model failed
by Majumder, Debasish
- 319-333 Financial sector reforms and stochastic policy simulations: A flow of funds model for India
by Moore, Tomoe & Green, Christopher J. & Murinde, Victor
- 335-346 The timing of ETA terrorist attacks
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Passos, Jose & Gil-Alana, Luis A.
- 347-356 A revisit to the puzzling movement of the US dollar in the 1980s: Causality and expectation regimes associated with the interest rate
by Kim, Iljoong & Kim, Inbae
2006, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 103-132 A Bank-Fund projection framework with CGE features
by Jensen, Henning Tarp & Tarp, Finn
- 133-139 Creativity, innovation, and export performance
by DiPietro, William R. & Anoruo, Emmanuel
- 141-156 The transparency of the ECB policy: What can we learn from its foreign exchange market interventions?
by Frenkel, Michael & Pierdzioch, Christian & Stadtmann, Georg
- 157-162 Antidumping duties and macroeconomic variables: The case of Korea
by Mah, Jai S. & Kim, Yong Dae
- 163-193 Robust lessons about practical early warning systems
by Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja
- 195-205 Capital accumulation and TFP growth in the EU: A production frontier approach
by Salinas-Jimenez, M Mar & Alvarez-Ayuso, Inmaculada & Delgado-Rodriguez, M Jesus
- 207-221 Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: A dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment
by Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko
- 223-234 Probability forecasting and central bank accountability
by Casillas-Olvera, Gabriel & Bessler, David A.
2006, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-23 Consumption smoothing across states and time: International insurance versus foreign loans
by Furstenberg, George M. von
- 25-38 Are the new EU members ready for the EURO?: A comparison of costs and benefits
by Furceri, Davide & Karras, Georgios
- 39-51 How do students finance human capital accumulation?: The choice between borrowing and work
by Christou, Costas & Haliassos, Michael
- 53-66 Monetary union and productivity differences in Mercosur countries
by Camarero, Mariam & Flores, Renato Jr. & Tamarit, Cecilio R.
- 67-88 Relative profitability, supply shifters and dynamic output response, in a developing economy
by Kanwar, Sunil
- 89-102 Population ageing, capital mobility and optimal saving
by Guest, Ross S.
2005, Volume 27, Issue 9
- 1001-1007 Another look to income polarization across countries
by Duro, Juan Antonio
- 1009-1024 Adjustment costs in labour markets and the distributional effects of trade liberalization: Analytics and calculations for Vietnam
by Chan, Nguyen & Dung, Tran Kim & Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John
- 1025-1049 A forecasting and policy simulation oriented small macro-model for the Indian economy
by Singh, Balwant
- 1051-1066 Government size and economic growth in Taiwan: A threshold regression approach
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 1067-1081 Capital mobility among advanced countries
by Kant, Chander
- 1083-1096 The effect of tax-benefit policies on fertility and female labor force participation in the United States
by Ridao-Cano, Cristobal & McNown, Robert
- 1097-1109 Price controls, trade protectionism and political business cycles in the U.S. steel industry
by Tansey, Michael & Raju, Sudhakar & Stellern, Michael
2005, Volume 27, Issue 8
- 891-903 Energy demand and economic growth: The African experience
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 905-928 Feedback links between economy-wide and farm-level policies: With application to irrigation water management in Morocco
by Roe, Terry & Dinar, Ariel & Tsur, Yacov & Diao, Xinshen
- 929-940 The export-output growth nexus: Evidence from African and Asian countries
by Reppas, Panayiotis A. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K.
- 941-959 Interpretation of results from CGE models such as GTAP
by Adams, Philip D.
- 961-970 The effects of exchange rate volatility on price competitiveness and trade volumes in the UK: A disaggregated approach
by Cheong, Chongcheul & Mehari, Tesfa & Williams, Leighton Vaughan
- 971-987 Liberalizing employment of foreign workers in Korea: Public perception and assessment
by Rhee, Hae-Chun & Lee, Kyu-yong & Cho, Joonmo
- 989-1000 An empirical investigation of purchasing power parity (PPP) for Turkey
by Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun
2005, Volume 27, Issue 7
- 767-788 The SGP fiscal rule in the case of sluggish growth: Simulations with the QUEST model
by Breuss, Fritz & Roeger, Werner
- 789-804 The integration of imperfect financial markets: Implications for business cycle volatility
by Buch, Claudia M. & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 805-827 A Canada-U.S. customs union: Potential economic impacts in NAFTA countries
by Ghosh, Madanmohan & Rao, Someshwar
- 829-838 A re-examination of historical real daily wages in England: 1260-1994
by Gil-Alana, L.A.
- 839-851 The effects of capital inflows on the economic growth in the Med Area
by Laureti, Lucio & Postiglione, Paolo
- 853-866 Determinants of the semiconductor industry cycles
by Liu, Wen-Hsien
- 867-884 Sources of variations between the inflation rates of Korea, Thailand and Indonesia during the post-1997 crisis
by Siregar, Reza & Rajaguru, Gulasekaran
- 885-889 The effect of the Internet on inflation: Panel data evidence
by Yi, Myung Hoon & Choi, Changkyu
2005, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 647-664 Evaluating the effects of working hours on employment and wages
by Altavilla, Carlo & Garofalo, Antonio & Vinci, Concetto Paolo
- 665-672 Purchasing power parity: Evidence from a transition economy
by Payne, James & Lee, Junsoo & Hofler, Richard
- 673-687 The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia
by Kim, Young-Han
- 689-709 Simulating the effects of the European Single Market: A CGE analysis for Spain
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Gomez-Plana, Antonio G.
- 711-732 Modelling climate policy: Perspectives on future negotiations
by Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo
- 733-742 Aggregate business investment in China and UK
by He, Xinhua
- 743-765 Managing Turkish debt: An OLG investigation of the IMF's fiscal programming model for Turkey
by Voyvoda, Ebru & Yeldan, Erinc
2005, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 525-534 Savings-investment dynamics in Mexico
by Payne, James E.
- 535-551 Impact measurement for public investment evaluation: An application to Korea
by Yang, Ji-Chung
- 553-563 Tradeoffs between income distribution and welfare: The case of Turkey's integration into the European Union
by Atici, Cemal & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 565-574 Modeling the impacts of environmental policies on agricultural imports
by Larson, Bruce A. & Scatasta, Sara
- 575-584 Economic comovements in European countries
by Peiro, Amado
- 585-598 Comparing macroeconomic returns on human and public capital: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese case (1960-2001)
by Pina, Alvaro Manuel & St. Aubyn, Miguel
- 599-609 The original sin and the blessing trinity: An investigation
by Ozmen, Erdal & ArInsoy, Deniz
- 611-627 Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India
by Mallick, Sushanta K.
- 629-645 The impact of sociopolitical instability on economic growth: Analysis and implications
by Butkiewicz, James L. & Yanikkaya, Halit
2005, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 401-404 The euro, the dollar and the international monetary system: Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 405-420 The ECB and the euro--the first 6 years: A view from the ECB
by Issing, Otmar
- 421-426 The euro and the stability pact
by Feldstein, Martin
- 427-439 Europe, the euro and the ECB: Monetary success, fiscal failure
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 441-443 The euro at five: Short-run pain, long-run gain?
by Rogoff, Kenneth
- 445-454 The euro and the dollar 6 years after creation
by Mussa, Michael
- 455-464 The euro-dollar exchange rate defies prediction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 465-475 The case for a world currency
by Mundell, Robert
- 477-485 Trapped by the international dollar standard
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 487-493 Stabilizing the international monetary system
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 495-508 Peg the export price index: A proposed monetary regime for small countries
by Frankel, Jeffrey A.
- 509-523 Small country benefits from monetary union
by Grubel, Herbert
2005, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 265-283 Economies of scale, technological progress, and the sources of economic growth: case of Korea, 1969-2000
by Kwack, Sung Yeung & Sun, Lee Young
- 285-308 The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia
by Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn
- 309-325 Simulating progressive expenditure taxation in an aging Japan
by Okamoto, Akira
- 327-344 On the use of high-frequency economic information to anticipate the current quarter GDP: A study case for Mexico
by Coutino, Alfredo
- 345-354 Institutional uncertainty and European Social Union: Impacts on job creation and destruction in the CEECs
by Belke, Ansgar & Gocke, Matthias & Hebler, Martin
- 355-362 Foreign worker participation in labor markets and the economy's welfare
by Shimada, Akira
- 363-374 Entrepreneurship, small and medium size business markets and European economic integration
by Samitas, Aristeidis G. & Kenourgios, Dimitris F.
- 375-383 The relative effectiveness of sterilized and non sterilized foreign exchange market interventions
by Pilbeam, Keith
- 385-399 How the Maastricht criteria and the Stability and Growth Pact affected real convergence in the European Union: A panel data analysis
by Soukiazis, Elias & Castro, Vitor
2005, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 137-142 Unions' inflation aversion and international competitiveness
by Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni
- 143-156 Fertility and output in Europe: new evidence from panel cointegration analysis
by Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia
- 157-175 Modeling monetary transmission and policy in China
by Qin, Duo & Quising, Pilipinas & He, Xinhua & Liu, Shiguo
- 177-187 Is monetary policy important for forecasting real growth and inflation?
by Gamber, Edward N. & Hakes, David R.
- 189-210 Modelling sustainability: Comparing an econometric (PANTA RHEI) and a systems dynamics model (SuE)
by Bockermann, Andreas & Meyer, Bernd & Omann, Ines & Spangenberg, Joachim H.
- 211-229 State fixed investment and non-state sector growth in China
by Ljungwall, Christer
- 231-247 Educational policies and poverty reduction in Cote d'Ivoire
by Grimm, M.
- 249-261 Policy shocks as a source of endogenous growth
by Bengoa, Marta & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca
- 263-263 Corrigendum to "Fiscal rules and countercyclical policy: Frank Ramsey meets Gramm-Rudman-Hollings" [J. Policy Model. 26 (2004) 719-731]
by Tanner, Evan
2005, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-31 Political economy and economic development in Latin America in the second half of the 20th century
by Grilli, Enzo
- 33-53 The 1997-1998 Korean crisis: Domestic or external causes?
by Robert, Marc Y.
- 55-74 Monetary policy transmission mechanisms and currency unions: A vector error correction approach to a Trans-Tasman currency union
by Haug, Alfred A. & Karagedikli, Ozer & Ranchhod, Satish
- 75-89 Current account and productivity: evidence for some European countries
by Cunado, Juncal & Gracia, Fernando Perez de
- 91-99 An estimation of the natural rate of unemployment in Greece
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 101-135 Futures of global interdependence (FUGI) global modeling system: Integrated global model for sustainable development
by Onishi, Akira
2004, Volume 26, Issue 8-9
- 903-910 Effects of China's recent development in the rest of the world: With special attention to Latin America
by Phelps, Edmund S.
- 911-925 Globalisation and inequality in South Africa: modelling the labour market transmission
by Naude, Willem & Coetzee, Rian
- 927-944 The macroeconomics of Italy: a regional perspective
by Mauro, Luciano
- 945-957 Welfare losses due to monopoly: Korea's case
by Yoon, Seok
- 959-972 Transmissions of real economic shocks across the Pacific Rim economies
by Soofi, Abdol S. & Moussavi, Saadat