Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
April 2006, Volume 28, Issue 3
February 2006, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 103-132 A Bank-Fund projection framework with CGE features
by Jensen, Henning Tarp & Tarp, Finn
- 133-139 Creativity, innovation, and export performance
by DiPietro, William R. & Anoruo, Emmanuel
- 141-156 The transparency of the ECB policy: What can we learn from its foreign exchange market interventions?
by Frenkel, Michael & Pierdzioch, Christian & Stadtmann, Georg
- 157-162 Antidumping duties and macroeconomic variables: The case of Korea
by Mah, Jai S. & Kim, Yong Dae
- 163-193 Robust lessons about practical early warning systems
by Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja
- 195-205 Capital accumulation and TFP growth in the EU: A production frontier approach
by Salinas-Jimenez, M Mar & Alvarez-Ayuso, Inmaculada & Delgado-Rodriguez, M Jesus
- 207-221 Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: A dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment
by Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko
- 223-234 Probability forecasting and central bank accountability
by Casillas-Olvera, Gabriel & Bessler, David A.
January 2006, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-23 Consumption smoothing across states and time: International insurance versus foreign loans
by Furstenberg, George M. von
- 25-38 Are the new EU members ready for the EURO?: A comparison of costs and benefits
by Furceri, Davide & Karras, Georgios
- 39-51 How do students finance human capital accumulation?: The choice between borrowing and work
by Christou, Costas & Haliassos, Michael
- 53-66 Monetary union and productivity differences in Mercosur countries
by Camarero, Mariam & Flores, Renato Jr. & Tamarit, Cecilio R.
- 67-88 Relative profitability, supply shifters and dynamic output response, in a developing economy
by Kanwar, Sunil
- 89-102 Population ageing, capital mobility and optimal saving
by Guest, Ross S.
December 2005, Volume 27, Issue 9
- 1001-1007 Another look to income polarization across countries
by Duro, Juan Antonio
- 1009-1024 Adjustment costs in labour markets and the distributional effects of trade liberalization: Analytics and calculations for Vietnam
by Chan, Nguyen & Dung, Tran Kim & Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John
- 1025-1049 A forecasting and policy simulation oriented small macro-model for the Indian economy
by Singh, Balwant
- 1051-1066 Government size and economic growth in Taiwan: A threshold regression approach
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 1067-1081 Capital mobility among advanced countries
by Kant, Chander
- 1083-1096 The effect of tax-benefit policies on fertility and female labor force participation in the United States
by Ridao-Cano, Cristobal & McNown, Robert
- 1097-1109 Price controls, trade protectionism and political business cycles in the U.S. steel industry
by Tansey, Michael & Raju, Sudhakar & Stellern, Michael
November 2005, Volume 27, Issue 8
- 891-903 Energy demand and economic growth: The African experience
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 905-928 Feedback links between economy-wide and farm-level policies: With application to irrigation water management in Morocco
by Roe, Terry & Dinar, Ariel & Tsur, Yacov & Diao, Xinshen
- 929-940 The export-output growth nexus: Evidence from African and Asian countries
by Reppas, Panayiotis A. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K.
- 941-959 Interpretation of results from CGE models such as GTAP
by Adams, Philip D.
- 961-970 The effects of exchange rate volatility on price competitiveness and trade volumes in the UK: A disaggregated approach
by Cheong, Chongcheul & Mehari, Tesfa & Williams, Leighton Vaughan
- 971-987 Liberalizing employment of foreign workers in Korea: Public perception and assessment
by Rhee, Hae-Chun & Lee, Kyu-yong & Cho, Joonmo
- 989-1000 An empirical investigation of purchasing power parity (PPP) for Turkey
by Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun
October 2005, Volume 27, Issue 7
- 767-788 The SGP fiscal rule in the case of sluggish growth: Simulations with the QUEST model
by Breuss, Fritz & Roeger, Werner
- 789-804 The integration of imperfect financial markets: Implications for business cycle volatility
by Buch, Claudia M. & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 805-827 A Canada-U.S. customs union: Potential economic impacts in NAFTA countries
by Ghosh, Madanmohan & Rao, Someshwar
- 829-838 A re-examination of historical real daily wages in England: 1260-1994
by Gil-Alana, L.A.
- 839-851 The effects of capital inflows on the economic growth in the Med Area
by Laureti, Lucio & Postiglione, Paolo
- 853-866 Determinants of the semiconductor industry cycles
by Liu, Wen-Hsien
- 867-884 Sources of variations between the inflation rates of Korea, Thailand and Indonesia during the post-1997 crisis
by Siregar, Reza & Rajaguru, Gulasekaran
- 885-889 The effect of the Internet on inflation: Panel data evidence
by Yi, Myung Hoon & Choi, Changkyu
September 2005, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 647-664 Evaluating the effects of working hours on employment and wages
by Altavilla, Carlo & Garofalo, Antonio & Vinci, Concetto Paolo
- 665-672 Purchasing power parity: Evidence from a transition economy
by Payne, James & Lee, Junsoo & Hofler, Richard
- 673-687 The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia
by Kim, Young-Han
- 689-709 Simulating the effects of the European Single Market: A CGE analysis for Spain
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Gomez-Plana, Antonio G.
- 711-732 Modelling climate policy: Perspectives on future negotiations
by Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo
- 733-742 Aggregate business investment in China and UK
by He, Xinhua
- 743-765 Managing Turkish debt: An OLG investigation of the IMF's fiscal programming model for Turkey
by Voyvoda, Ebru & Yeldan, Erinc
July 2005, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 525-534 Savings-investment dynamics in Mexico
by Payne, James E.
- 535-551 Impact measurement for public investment evaluation: An application to Korea
by Yang, Ji-Chung
- 553-563 Tradeoffs between income distribution and welfare: The case of Turkey's integration into the European Union
by Atici, Cemal & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 565-574 Modeling the impacts of environmental policies on agricultural imports
by Larson, Bruce A. & Scatasta, Sara
- 575-584 Economic comovements in European countries
by Peiro, Amado
- 585-598 Comparing macroeconomic returns on human and public capital: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese case (1960-2001)
by Pina, Alvaro Manuel & St. Aubyn, Miguel
- 599-609 The original sin and the blessing trinity: An investigation
by Ozmen, Erdal & ArInsoy, Deniz
- 611-627 Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India
by Mallick, Sushanta K.
- 629-645 The impact of sociopolitical instability on economic growth: Analysis and implications
by Butkiewicz, James L. & Yanikkaya, Halit
June 2005, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 401-404 The euro, the dollar and the international monetary system: Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 405-420 The ECB and the euro--the first 6 years: A view from the ECB
by Issing, Otmar
- 421-426 The euro and the stability pact
by Feldstein, Martin
- 427-439 Europe, the euro and the ECB: Monetary success, fiscal failure
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 441-443 The euro at five: Short-run pain, long-run gain?
by Rogoff, Kenneth
- 445-454 The euro and the dollar 6 years after creation
by Mussa, Michael
- 455-464 The euro-dollar exchange rate defies prediction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 465-475 The case for a world currency
by Mundell, Robert
- 477-485 Trapped by the international dollar standard
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 487-493 Stabilizing the international monetary system
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 495-508 Peg the export price index: A proposed monetary regime for small countries
by Frankel, Jeffrey A.
- 509-523 Small country benefits from monetary union
by Grubel, Herbert
April 2005, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 265-283 Economies of scale, technological progress, and the sources of economic growth: case of Korea, 1969-2000
by Kwack, Sung Yeung & Sun, Lee Young
- 285-308 The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia
by Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn
- 309-325 Simulating progressive expenditure taxation in an aging Japan
by Okamoto, Akira
- 327-344 On the use of high-frequency economic information to anticipate the current quarter GDP: A study case for Mexico
by Coutino, Alfredo
- 345-354 Institutional uncertainty and European Social Union: Impacts on job creation and destruction in the CEECs
by Belke, Ansgar & Gocke, Matthias & Hebler, Martin
- 355-362 Foreign worker participation in labor markets and the economy's welfare
by Shimada, Akira
- 363-374 Entrepreneurship, small and medium size business markets and European economic integration
by Samitas, Aristeidis G. & Kenourgios, Dimitris F.
- 375-383 The relative effectiveness of sterilized and non sterilized foreign exchange market interventions
by Pilbeam, Keith
- 385-399 How the Maastricht criteria and the Stability and Growth Pact affected real convergence in the European Union: A panel data analysis
by Soukiazis, Elias & Castro, Vitor
March 2005, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 137-142 Unions' inflation aversion and international competitiveness
by Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni
- 143-156 Fertility and output in Europe: new evidence from panel cointegration analysis
by Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia
- 157-175 Modeling monetary transmission and policy in China
by Qin, Duo & Quising, Pilipinas & He, Xinhua & Liu, Shiguo
- 177-187 Is monetary policy important for forecasting real growth and inflation?
by Gamber, Edward N. & Hakes, David R.
- 189-210 Modelling sustainability: Comparing an econometric (PANTA RHEI) and a systems dynamics model (SuE)
by Bockermann, Andreas & Meyer, Bernd & Omann, Ines & Spangenberg, Joachim H.
- 211-229 State fixed investment and non-state sector growth in China
by Ljungwall, Christer
- 231-247 Educational policies and poverty reduction in Cote d'Ivoire
by Grimm, M.
- 249-261 Policy shocks as a source of endogenous growth
by Bengoa, Marta & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca
- 263-263 Corrigendum to "Fiscal rules and countercyclical policy: Frank Ramsey meets Gramm-Rudman-Hollings" [J. Policy Model. 26 (2004) 719-731]
by Tanner, Evan
February 2005, Volume 27, Issue 1
December 2004, Volume 26, Issue 8-9
- 903-910 Effects of China's recent development in the rest of the world: With special attention to Latin America
by Phelps, Edmund S.
- 911-925 Globalisation and inequality in South Africa: modelling the labour market transmission
by Naude, Willem & Coetzee, Rian
- 927-944 The macroeconomics of Italy: a regional perspective
by Mauro, Luciano
- 945-957 Welfare losses due to monopoly: Korea's case
by Yoon, Seok
- 959-972 Transmissions of real economic shocks across the Pacific Rim economies
by Soofi, Abdol S. & Moussavi, Saadat
- 973-981 Energy consumption and economic growth in Korea: testing the causality relation
by Oh, Wankeun & Lee, Kihoon
- 983-1001 Do broad money, output, and prices stand for a stable relationship in India?
by Ramachandran, M.
- 1003-1013 Inflation dynamics and monetary policy strategy: some prospects for the Turkish economy
by Us, Vuslat
- 1015-1029 The Trade Liberalization Evaluation (TLE) Methodology
by Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo
- 1031-1043 When can fiscal consolidation be expansionary? Evidence from a small open economy
by Kapopoulos, Panayotis
- 1045-1071 Identification of public objectives related to agricultural sector support
by Gomez-Limon, J.A. & Atance, I.
- 1073-1089 Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models
by Perez, Javier J. & Hiebert, Paul
October 2004, Volume 26, Issue 7
- 755-758 Euroization and Restructuring in Accession Countries: Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 759-767 Adopting the Euro: tradeoffs and challenges facing the new EU-ten
by Dean, James W.
- 769-791 How well prepared are the New Member States for the European Monetary Union?
by Breuss, Fritz & Fink, Gerhard & Haiss, Peter
- 793-816 On the road again: an essay on the optimal path to EMU for the new member states
by Hochreiter, Eduard & Tavlas, George S.
- 817-837 Money rules for monetary convergence to the euro
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
- 839-864 The Stability and Growth Pact from the perspective of the new member states
by Orban, Gabor & Szapary, Gyorgy
- 865-888 Eastern enlargement of the EU: a comprehensive welfare assessment
by Kohler, Wilhelm
- 889-902 Restructuring and Euroization in Accession Countries
by Salvatore, Dominick
September 2004, Volume 26, Issue 6
July 2004, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 553-569 Defence expenditure and economic growth in the European Union: A causality analysis
by Kollias, Christos & Manolas, George & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria
- 571-586 One size fits all?: Accession to the internal market; an industry-level assessment of EU enlargement
by Nahuis, Richard
- 587-603 Misleading indicators? The Argentinean currency crisis
by Alvarez-Plata, Patricia & Schrooten, Mechthild
- 605-625 On the optimizing model of the balance of trade in India
by Singh, Tarlok
- 627-639 Foreign direct investment and growth in Nigeria: An empirical investigation
by Akinlo, A. Enisan
- 641-660 The natural real interest rate and monetary policy: a review
by Giammarioli, Nicola & Valla, Natacha
June 2004, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 421-424 Globalization, growth and poverty: editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 425-438 Globalization: prospects, promise, and problems
by Gomory, Ralph E. & Baumol, William J.
- 439-463 Anti-globalization: why?
by Bhagwati, Jagdish
- 465-484 Globalization and growth in emerging markets
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 485-498 Globalization of the world economy: potential benefits and costs and a net assessment
by Intriligator, Michael D.
- 499-505 New growth centers in this globalized economy
by Klein, Lawrence R.
- 507-512 Current protectionism and the benefits of free trade
by Barro, Robert
- 513-517 Globalization and growth -- looking in the wrong places
by Rodrik, Dani
- 519-523 Extending the limits of global financial integration
by Rogoff, Kennetbh
- 525-542 Globalization and the need for fiscal reform in developing countries
by Tanzi, Vito
- 543-551 Growth and poverty in a globalizing world
by Salvatore, Dominick
April 2004, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 283-287 A note on the effects of monetary policy surprises on the Brazilian term structure of interest rates
by Tabak, Benjamin Miranda
- 289-299 Deficit, money and price: the Indian experience
by Ashra, Sunil & Chattopadhyay, Saumen & Chaudhuri, Kausik
- 301-313 Seasonal and long-run fractional integration in the Industrial Production Indexes of some Latin American countries
by Candelon, B. & Gil-Alana, L. A.
- 315-351 Flexibility, instability and institutional insecurity in Korean labor market
by Cho, Joonmo
- 353-371 Trade policy analysis in the presence of duty drawbacks
by Ianchovichina, Elena
- 373-385 What has luck got to do with economic development? An interpretation of resurgent Asia's growth experience
by Leung, H. M. & Tan, Swee Liang & Yang, Zhen Lin
- 387-399 Monetary policy and the stock market in the euro area
by Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio
- 401-420 Is India's public finance unsustainable? Or, are the claims exaggerated?
by Goyal, Rajan & Khundrakpam, J. K. & Ray, Partha
February 2004, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 151-164 Dismissal of employees in Swedish manufacturing
by Noren, Ronny
- 165-179 Export composition and Spanish economic growth: evidence from the 20th century
by Balaguer, Jacint & Cantavella-Jorda, Manuel
- 181-190 The role of IT on the Korean economy under IMF control
by Kim, Heon-Goo & Oh, Jeong Hun
- 191-208 The view of Sargent and Wallace on monetary policy: tight monetary policy does not stop inflation: an evaluation of CBRT's monetary policy for 1987-2002
by Baydur, Cem Mehmet & Suslu, Bora
- 209-222 Rural development and welfare implications of CAP reforms
by Rizov, Marian
- 223-237 Output fluctuations in Indian agriculture and industry: a reexamination
by Chaudhuri, Kausik & Rao, R. Kavita
- 239-247 Dollarization versus coordination: policy for small countries facing dollar dilemmas and financial liberalization
by Hudgins, David & Yoskowitz, David
- 249-264 Defense spending and economic growth: an empirical investigation for Greece and Turkey
by Dritsakis, N.
- 265-281 History of macroeconometric modelling: lessons from past experience
by Valadkhani, Abbas
January 2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 3-19 Meeting the Kyoto targets: the importance of developing country participation
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 21-39 Contraction and Convergence of carbon emissions: an intertemporal multi-region CGE analysis
by Bohringer, Christoph & Welsch, Heinz
- 41-46 Agricultural trade, commodity programs, and income protection in the United States
by Miljkovic, Dragan
- 47-64 Public infrastructure and private productivity in the Spanish regions
by Salinas-Jimenez, M. del Mar
- 65-80 The optimal trade bargaining strategies in the negotiation of DDA
by Kim, Young-Han
- 81-93 Modeling the optimal fiscal policy on tobacco consumption
by Escario, Jose Julian & Molina, Jose Alberto
- 95-112 Public capital and long-term labour market performance in Belgium
by Everaert, Gerdie & Heylen, Freddy
- 113-116 Comment on "Currency substitution versus dollarization: a portfolio balance model"
by Whited, Hsin-hui I. H.
- 117-122 Counter-argumentations on a comment of Tarik H. Alami's Currency Substitution vs. Dollarizaion: a Portfolio Balance Model, Journal of Policy Modeling 23 (2001) 473-479
by Alami, Tarik H.
- 123-144 The short-run production effect of the reduction of working hours
by Baek, Ehung Gi & Oh, Wankeun
- 145-150 Exports and productivity in a small open economy: a causal analysis of aggregate Norwegian data
by Nesset, Erik
December 2003, Volume 25, Issue 9
- 863-868 An application of Mean-Covariance Structure Models for the analysis of group lending behavior
by Paxton, Julia & Thraen, Cameron
- 869-880 Import competition, employment and wages in U.S. manufacturing
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Chakrabarti, Avik
- 881-892 The inflation-output volatility trade-off: a case where anti-inflation monetary policy turns out to be successful, a historical assessment
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 893-910 A quantification of policy reform: an application to the Uruguay Round Negotiations on Agriculture
by Redmond, Willie J.
- 911-930 Multilateral negotiations over climate change policy
by Pinto, Ligia M. & Harrison, Glenn W.
- 931-946 On the predictive power of the term structure of interest rates for future inflation changes in the presence of political instability: the Turkish economy
by Telatar, Erdinc & Telatar, Funda & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 947-961 Applied general equilibrium analysis of trade liberalisation on land-based sectors in Malaysia and Indonesia
by Arunanondchai, Jutamas May
- 963-983 Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia
by Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto
- 985-998 Modeling offset policy in government procurement
by Taylor, Travis K.
November 2003, Volume 25, Issue 8
- 673-684 Examining the determinants of tax compliance by experimental data: a case of Korea
by Park, Chang-Gyun & Hyun, Jin Kwon
- 685-699 A nominal income growth target for a conservative ECB? When the policy mix matters
by Lossani, M. & Natale, P. & Tirelli, P.
- 701-725 The impact of public education expenditure on human capital, growth, and poverty in Tanzania and Zambia: a general equilibrium approach
by Jung, Hong-Sang & Thorbecke, Erik
- 727-748 Exchange market pressure and the Reserve Bank of India's intervention activity
by Baig, Mirza Allim & Narasimhan, V. & Ramachandran, M.
- 749-776 Decentralization in the public sector: quantitative aspects in federal and unitary countries
by Cerniglia, Floriana
- 777-794 Consumer preferences and trade in genetically modified foods
by Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Thierfelder, Karen & Robinson, Sherman
- 795-810 Environmental taxation and economic effects: a computable general equilibrium analysis for Turkey
by Kumbaroglu, Gurkan Selcuk
- 811-824 Investment and exchange rate uncertainty
by Atella, Vincenzo & Atzeni, Gianfranco Enrico & Belvisi, Pier Luigi
- 825-835 International ramifications of US tax-policy changes
by Ballard, Charles L. & Kang, Kiwon
- 837-856 Imperfect labor market and convergence: theory and evidence for some OECD countries
by Carmeci, Gaetano & Mauro, Luciano
- 857-861 The road to recovery in Malaysia: a three-gap analysis
by Thanoon, Marwan Abdul-Malik & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi
September 2003, Volume 25, Issue 6-7
- 543-554 Europe's lack of structural transformation and necessary policy changes of EMU
by Noren, Ronny
- 555-565 Institutional changes and antidumping decisions in the United States
by Lee, Kyung-Ho & Mah, Jai S.
- 567-583 Government expenditures, military spending and economic growth: causality evidence from Egypt, Israel, and Syria
by Abu-Bader, Suleiman & Abu-Qarn, Aamer S.
- 585-608 Some long-run effects of growing markets and renewable fuel standards on additives markets and the US ethanol industry
by Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey & Schamel, Guenter & Brubaker, Heather
- 609-616 The saving-investment correlation in Greece, 1960-1997: implications for capital mobility
by Pelagidis, Theodore & Mastroyiannis, Tasos
- 617-637 Macroeconomics of Turkey's agricultural reforms: an intertemporal computable general equilibrium analysis
by Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut & Yeldan, Erinc
- 639-653 A comparison of the constant-tax rule and a standard fiscal reaction rule in the IMF's MULTIMOD model
by Johnson, Richard
- 655-672 Protection policy under economies of scale -- the welfare effects of tariffs on the Australian automotive industry
by Tcha, MoonJoong & Kuriyama, Takashi
July 2003, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 431-434 The new economy and growth: editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 435-444 Innovations and growth: two common misaprehensions
by Baumol, William J.
- 445-451 Why is productivity growing faster?
by Feldstein, Martin
- 453-470 Lessons from the US growth resurgence
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Ho, Mun S. & Stiroh, Kevin J.
- 471-475 The use of the input-output tables to estimate the productivity of IT
by Klein, Lawrence R.
- 477-503 Information technology and productivity: where are we now and where are we going?
by Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E.
- 505-524 Globalization and growth in emerging markets and the New Economy
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 525-530 Cyclical dynamics in the new economy
by Summers, Larry