Trade policy in Palestine: A reassessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Missaglia & Paul de Boer, 2004.
"Food-For-Work versus Cash-For-Work: Emergency Assistance in Palestine,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 367-390.
- MISSAGLIA Marco & DE BOER Paul, "undated". "Food-For-Work versus Cash-For-Work: Emergency Assistance in Palestine," EcoMod2003 330700104, EcoMod.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010.
"Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 843-864, November.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5368, The World Bank.
- Naqib, Fadle M., 2002. "Economic Aspects of the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: The Collapse of the Oslo Accord," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2007. "West Bank and Gaza - Public Expenditure Review : From Crisis to Greater Fiscal Independence, Volume 1," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7809, The World Bank.
- Botta, Alberto, 2010. "The Palestinian economy and its trade pattern: Stylised facts and alternative modelling strategies," MPRA Paper 29719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bevan, David, 1999. "Trade Liberalization and the Budget Deficit," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 653-694, November.
- Arnon, A & Weinblatt, J, 2001. "Sovereignty and Economic Development: The Case of Israel and Palestine," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages 291-308, June.
- Xiao-guang Zhang, 2006. "Armington Elasticities and Terms of Trade Effects in Global CGE Models," Staff Working Papers 0601, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Stephen Tokarick, 2010. "A Method for Calculating Export Supply and Import Demand Elasticities," IMF Working Papers 10/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Lloyd & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2006. "The Armington Model," Staff Working Papers 0602, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Flaig, Dorothee & Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Grethe, Harald & Luckmann, Jonas & McDonald, Scott, 2011. "The Integration of Palestinian-Israeli Labour Markets: A CGE Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103861, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Astrup Claus & Dessus Sebastien, 2005. "Exporting Goods or Exporting Labor?: Long-term Implications for the Palestinian Economy," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 38-60, April.
- World Bank, 2007. "West Bank and Gaza Public Expenditure Review : From Crisis to Greater Fiscal Independence, Volume 2," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7807, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE models; Trade policy; Macroeconomics; Palestine;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:36:y:2014:i:5:p:899-923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.