Economic consequences of intifada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Missaglia & Paul de Boer, 2004.
"Food-For-Work versus Cash-For-Work: Emergency Assistance in Palestine,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 367-390.
- MISSAGLIA Marco & DE BOER Paul, "undated". "Food-For-Work versus Cash-For-Work: Emergency Assistance in Palestine," EcoMod2003 330700104, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Boer, P.M.C., 2008. "Lack of peaceful resolution with Israel: economic cost for Palestinians," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2008-23, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Michela Sironi & Federico Perali & Maikol Furlani & Alexandrina Ioana Scorbureanu, 2012. "A feasibility analysis of the Jenin Sustainable Industrial and Logistic District," Working Papers 36/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- De Palma André & Perali Federico & Ricciuti Roberto & Scorbureanu Alexandrina & Picard Nathalie, 2013.
"Social Crisis Prevention: A Political Alert Index for the Israel-Palestine Conflict,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 103-122, August.
- André De Palma & Federico Perali & Nathalie Picard & Roberto Ricciuti & Alexandrina Ioana Scorbureanu, 2013. "Social Crisis Prevention: A Political Alert Index for the Israel-Palestine Conflict," Working Papers 08/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- André De Palma & Federico Perali & Nathalie Picard & Roberto Ricciuti & Alexandrina Scorbureanu, 2013. "Social Crisis Prevention: A Political Alert Index for the Israel-Palestine Conflict," THEMA Working Papers 2013-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- de Boer, P.M.C. & Missaglia, M., 2005. "Introducing the indirect addilog system in a computable general equilibrium model: a case study for Palestine," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-25, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- de Boer, P.M.C., 2009. "Modeling household behavior in a CGE model: linear expenditure system or indirect addilog?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- de Boer, P.M.C. & Missaglia, M., 2007. "Economic consequences of intifada: a sequel," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Paul de Boer, 2010.
"Modeling Household Behavior in a CGE Model: Linear Expenditure System or Indirect Addilog?,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c015_059, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Schneider, Maik T., 2011. "Endogenous Intellectual Property Rights and North-South Trade," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48689, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Rubin, Ofir D. & Ihle, Rico & Kachel, Yael & Goodwin, Barry K., 2013. "The impact of violent political conflict on commodity prices: The Israeli food market," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150961, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsMacro-economic indicators; computable general equilibrium model; Palestine;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:18:y:2006:i:1:p:97-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.