The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 8201 Output- and performance-based road contracts and agricultural production: evidence from Zambia
by Iimi,Atsushi & Gericke,Ben
- 8200 Assessing effects of large-scale land transfers: challenges and opportunities in Malawi's estate sector
by Deininger,Klaus W. & Xia,Fang
- 8199 Regulatory constraints to agricultural productivity
by Divanbeigi,Raian & Saliola,Federica
- 8198 Which emerging markets and developing economies face corporate balance sheet vulnerabilities ? a novel monitoring framework
by Feyen,Erik H.B. & Fiess,Norbert Matthias & Zuccardi Huertas,Igor Esteban & Lambert,Lara Alice Victoria
- 8197 Flies without borders : lessons from Chennai on improving India's municipal public health services
by Das Gupta,Monica & Dasgupta,Rajib & Kugananthan,P. & Rao,Vijayendra & Somanathan,Trikkur V. & Tewari,K.N.
- 8196 Export quality in advanced and developing economies : evidence from a new data set
by Henn,Christian & Papageorgiou,Chris & Romero,Jose & Spatafora,Nikola L.
- 8195 Short-term impact of Brexit on the United Kingdom's export of goods
by Kee,Hiau Looi & Nicita,Alessandro
- 8194 Financial globalization : a glass half empty ?
by Schmukler,Sergio L. & Abraham,Facundo
- 8193 Why secondary towns can be important for poverty reduction -- a migrant's perspective
by Ingelaere,Bert Lodewijk M & Christiaensen,Luc & De Weerdt,Joachim & Kanbur,Ravi
- 8192 Could the debate be over ? errors in farmer-reported production and their implications for the inverse scale-productivity relationship in Uganda
by Gourlay,Sydney & Kilic,Talip & Lobell,David
- 8191 Optimal targeting under budget constraints in a humanitarian context
by Gigliarano,Chiara & Verme,Paolo
- 8190 Preferential trade agreements and global value chains : theory, evidence, and open questions
- 8189 Shelter from the storm ? household-level impacts of, and responses to, the 2015 floods in Malawi
by Mccarthy,Nancy & Kilic,Talip & De La Fuente,Alejandro & Brubaker,Josh
- 8188 Natural disaster damage indices based on remotely sensed data: an application to Indonesia
by Skoufias,Emmanuel & Strobl,Eric & Tveit,Thomas Breivik
- 8187 The impact of digital technologies on routine tasks : do labor policies matter?
by Almeida,Rita Kullberg & Corseuil,Carlos H. L. & Poole,Jennifer Pamela
- 8186 Moving out and up : panel data evidence on migration and poverty in Uganda
by Mensah,Edouard Romeo & O'Sullivan,Michael B.
- 8185 A bit far ? geography, international economic agreements, and foreign direct investment : evidence from emerging markets
by Gomez-Mera,Laura & Varela,Gonzalo J.
- 8184 When is the government transfer multiplier large ?
by Giambattista,Eric & Pennings,Steven Michael
- 8183 Investigating the transmission channels behind Dutch disease effects: lessons from Mongolia using a CGE model
by Shaukat Khan,Tehmina & Gottschalk,Jan
- 8182 Child schooling and child work in the presence of a partial education subsidy
by De Hoop,Jacobus Joost & Friedman,Jed & Kandpal,Eeshani & Rosati,Furio Camillo
- 8181 Bridging the intention-behavior gap ? the effect of plan-making prompts on job search and employment
by Abel,Martin & Burger,Rulof Petrus & Carranza,Eliana & Piraino,Patrizio
- 8180 Labor market discrimination and sorting : evidence from South Africa
- 8179 The many faces of deprivation : a multidimensional approach to poverty in Armenia
by Martirosova,Diana & Inan,Osman Kaan & Meyer,Moritz & Sinha,Nistha
- 8178 Politics, public works and poverty : evidence from the Bangladesh employment generation programme for the poorest
by Sharif,Iffath Anwar & Ruthbah,Ummul Hasanath
- 8177 Delivering education to the underserved through a public-private partnership program in Pakistan
by Barrera-Osorio,Felipe & Blakeslee,David S. & Hoover,Matthew & Linden,Leigh & Raju,Dhushyanth & Ryan,Stephen P.
- 8176 Will elders provide for their grandchildren ?: unconditional cash transfers and educational expenditures in Bolivia
by Canavire-Bacarreza,Gustavo & Chong,Alberto & Rios-Avila,Fernando & Yanez Pagans,Monica
- 8175 Longevity and lifetime education : global evidence from 919 surveys
by Hoque,Mohammad Mainul & King,Elizabeth M. & Montenegro,Claudio E. & Orazem,Peter F.
- 8174 Modal choice between rail and road transportation : evidence from Tanzania
by Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Mchomvu,Yonas Eliesikia
- 8173 Rail transport and firm productivity : evidence from Tanzania
by Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Mchomvu,Yonas Eliesikia
- 8172 Does arsenic-contaminated drinking water limit early childhood development in Bangladesh ?
by Haque,Sabrina Sharmin & Joseph,George & Moqueet,Nazia Sultana
- 8171 Revisiting the effect of food aid on conflict : a methodological caution
by Christian,Paul J. & Barrett,Christopher B.
- 8170 Welfare-consistent global poverty measures
by Ravallion,Martin & Chen,Shaohua
- 8169 The impact of strengthening agricultural extension services : evidence from Ethiopia
by Buehren,Niklas & Goldstein,Markus P. & Molina,Ezequiel & Vaillant,Julia
- 8168 The nature of trade and growth linkages
by Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Pinat,Magali
- 8167 Tracing back the weather origins of human welfare: evidence from Mozambique
by Baez Ramirez,Javier Eduardo & Caruso,German Daniel & Niu,Chiyu
- 8166 Buses, houses or cash ? socio-economic, spatial and environmental consequences of reforming public transport subsidies in Buenos Aires
by Avner,Paolo & Mehndiratta,Shomik Raj & Viguie,Vincent & Hallegatte,Stephane
- 8165 Assessing forecast uncertainty: an information Bayesian approach
by Mendez Ramos,Fabian
- 8164 The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: results from a numerical application to Pakistan
by Feltenstein,Andrew & Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Newhouse,David Locke & Sedrakyan,Gohar
- 8163 Peer effects in the demand for property rights : experimental evidence from urban Tanzania
by Collin,Matthew Edward
- 8162 Looking into the performance-based financing black box: evidence from an impact evaluation in the health sector in Cameroon
by De Walque,Damien B. C. M. & Robyn,Paul Jacob & Saidou,Hamadou & Sorgho,Gaston & Steenland,Maria Ward
- 8161 Does financial education impact financial literacy and financial behavior, and if so, when ?
by Kaiser,Tim & Menkhoff,Lukas
- 8159 Understanding the interactions between emissions trading systems and renewable energy standards using a multi-regional CGE model of China
by Fan,Ying & Wu,Jie & Timilsina,Govinda R. & Xia,Yan
- 8158 Reducing traffic congestion in Beirut : an empirical analysis of selected policy options
by Anas,Alex & De Sarkar,Sayan & Abou Zeid,Maya & Timilsina,Govinda R. & El Nakat,Ziad Salim
- 8157 A cross-country database of fiscal space
by Kose,Ayhan & Kurlat,Sergio Andres & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Sugawara,Naotaka
- 8155 Can business input improve the effectiveness of worker training? evidence from Brazil's Pronatec-MDIC
by O'Connell,Stephen D. & Mation,Lucas Ferreira & Bevilaqua Teixeira Basto,Joao & Dutz,Mark Andrew
- 8154 Surveys, big data, and experiments : how can we best learn about LGBTI development outcomes ?
by Koehler,Dominik & Menzies,Nicholas
- 8153 Natural resources, institutions, and economic growth : the case of Nigeria
by Raggl,Anna Katharina
- 8152 Rental regulation and its consequences on measures of well-being in the Arab Republic of Egypt
by Lara Ibarra,Gabriel & Mendiratta,Vibhuti & Vishwanath,Tara
- 8151 A proximity-based approach to labor mobility in CGE models with an application to Sub-Saharan Africa
by Lofgren,Hans & Cicowiez,Martin
- 8150 Poverty-specific purchasing power parities in Africa
by Dikhanov,Yuri M. & Hamadeh,Nada & Vigil Oliver,William & Degefu,Tefera Bekele & Song,Inyoung
- 8149 Regulating water and sanitation network services accounting for institutional and informational constraints
by Camos Daurella,Daniel & Estache,Antonio
- 8148 Measuring women's agency
by Donald,Aletheia Amalia & Koolwal,Gayatri B. & Annan,Jeannie Ruth & Falb,Kathryn & Goldstein,Markus P.
- 8147 Measuring time use in development settings
by Seymour,Greg & Malapit,Hazel Jean & Quisumbing,Agnes R.
- 8146 Measuring ownership, control, and use of assets
by Doss,Cheryl & Kieran,Caitlin & Kilic,Talip
- 8145 Productivity in the non-oil sector in Nigeria : firm-level evidence
by Herrera,Santiago & Kouame,Wilfried Anicet Kouakou
- 8144 Arm's-length trade : a source of post-crisis trade weakness
by Lakatos,Csilla & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 8143 Pension funds and the impact of switching regulation on long-term investment
by Pedraza Morales,Alvaro Enrique & Fuentes,Olga & Searle,Pamela & Stewart,Fiona Elizabeth
- 8142 Predicting school dropout with administrative data: new evidence from Guatemala and Honduras
by Adelman,Melissa Ann & Haimovich,Francisco & Ham,Andres & Vazquez,Emmanuel Jose
- 8141 Can job training decrease women?s self-defeating biases ? experimental evidence from Nigeria
by Croke,Kevin & Goldstein,Markus P. & Holla,Alaka
- 8140 Evidence for a presource curse ? oil discoveries, elevated expectations, and growth disappointments
by Cust,James Frederick & Mihalyi,David
- 8139 Distributional impact analysis: toolkit and illustrations of impacts beyond the average treatment effect
by Bedoya Arguelles,Guadalupe & Bittarello,Luca & Davis,Jonathan Martin Villars & Mittag,Nikolas Karl
- 8138 Mission impossible? exploring the promise of multiple imputation for predicting missing GPS-based land area measures in household surveys
by Kilic,Talip & Yacoubou Djima,Ismael & Carletto,Calogero
- 8137 Taxation without representation ? experimental evidence from Ghana and Uganda on citizen action toward taxes, oil, and aid
by de la Cuesta,Brandon & Milner,Helen V. & Nielson,Daniel Lafayette & Knack,Stephen
- 8136 Pension funds, capital markets, and the power of diversification
by Stewart,Fiona Elizabeth & Despalins,Romain & Remizova,Inna
- 8135 Global inequality in a more educated world
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Bussolo,Maurizio & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Go,Delfin Sia & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel
- 8134 Land productivity and plot size : is measurement error driving the inverse relationship ?
by Desiere,Sam & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell
- 8133 Assessing the global economic and poverty effects of antimicrobial resistance
by Ahmed,Syud Amer & Baris,Enis & Go,Delfin Sia & Lofgren,Hans & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Thierfelder,Karen E.
- 8132 Trains, trade and transaction costs : how does domestic trade by rail affect market prices of Malawi agricultural commodities ?
- 8131 Whose power gets cut ? using high-frequency satellite images to measure power supply irregularity
by Min,Brian & O'Keeffe,Zachary & Zhang,Fan
- 8130 The impact of electricity shortages on firm productivity : evidence from Pakistan
by Grainger,Corbett Alden & Zhang,Fan
- 8129 The nexus of energy supply and human health
by Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 8128 Exchange rate and inflation dynamics in Zambia
by Roger,Lionel Joshua & Smith,Gregory & Morrissey,Oliver
- 8127 Farm size and productivity : a"direct-inverse-direct"relationship
by Savastano,Sara & Scandizzo,Pasquale L.
- 8126 Services trade and global value chains
by Heuser,Cecilia & Mattoo,Aaditya
- 8125 Willing but unable ? short-term experimental evidence on parent empowerment and school quality
by Beasley,Elizabeth Ruth & Huillery,Elise
- 8124 Understanding the impact of windstorms on economic activity from night lights in Central America
by Ishizawa Escudero,Oscar Anil & Miranda Montero,Juan Jose & Zhang,Hongrui
- 8123 Approximating income distribution dynamics using aggregate data
by Kraay,Aart C. & Van Der Weide,Roy
- 8122 Tax administration practices and firms? perceptions of corruption : evidence from Europe and Central Asia
by Ponomariov,B. & Balabushko,Oleksii & Kisunko,Gregory
- 8121 "Create"or"buy": internal vs. external sources of innovation and firm productivity
- 8120 Unheard voices : the challenge of inducing women's civic speech
by Parthasarathy,Ramya & Rao,Vijayendra & Palaniswamy,Nethra
- 8119 Deliberative inequality : a text-as-data study of Tamil Nadu's village assemblies
by Parthasarathy,Ramya & Rao,Vijayendra & Palaniswamy,Nethra
- 8118 The effect of local governance on firm productivity and resource allocation : evidence from Vietnam
by Tan,Shawn Weiming & Tran,Trang Thu
- 8117 On the predictability of growth
by Cristelli,Matthieu Claudio Ascagne & Tacchella,Andrea & Cader,Masud Z. & Roster,Kirstin Ingrid & Pietronero,Luciano
- 8116 Education and health services in Uganda : quality of inputs, user satisfaction, and community welfare levels
by Tsimpo Nkengne,Clarence & Etang Ndip,Alvin & Wodon,Quentin T.
- 8115 The effects of health insurance within families: experimental evidence from Nicaragua
by Fitzpatrick,Anne & Thornton,Rebecca Lynn
- 8114 The heterogeneous growth effects of the business environment : firm-level evidence for a global sample of cities
by Reyes,Jose Daniel & Roberts,Mark & Xu,L. Colin
- 8113 Biased policy professionals
by Banuri,Sheheryar & Dercon,Stefan & Gauri,Varun
- 8112 Well begun, but aiming higher: a review of Vietnam's education trends in the past 20 years and emerging challenges
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Glewwe,Paul W.
- 8111 Beyond income poverty : nonmonetary dimensions of poverty in Uganda
by Etang Ndip,Alvin & Tsimpo,Clarence
- 8110 Does the adoption of complex software impact employment composition and the skill content of occupations ? evidence from Chilean firms
by Almeida,Rita Kullberg & Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Viollaz,Mariana
- 8109 Are caste categories misleading ? the relationship between gender and Jati in three Indian states
by Joshi,Shareen & Kochhar,Nishtha & Rao,Vijayendra
- 8108 Cyclicality of fiscal policy in Sub-Saharan Africa : magnitude and evolution
by Calderon,Cesar & Chuhan-Pole,Punam & Lopez-Monti,Rafael Matias
- 8107 Fast, easy, and cheap job matching : social networks in Bangladesh
by Matsuda,Norihiko & Nomura,Shinsaku
- 8106 Estimating the welfare costs of reforming the Iraq public distribution system : a mixed demand approach
by Krishnan,Nandini & Olivieri,Sergio Daniel & Ramadan,Racha
- 8105 Employment multipliers over the business cycle
by Nguyen,Ha Minh & Soh,Jiaming
- 8104 But ? what is the poverty rate today? testing poverty nowcasting methods in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Caruso,German Daniel & Lucchetti,Leonardo Ramiro & Malasquez,Eduardo & Scot,Thiago & Castaneda, R. Andres
- 8103 Scaling up distributed solar in emerging markets : the case of the Arab Republic of Egypt
by Sakr,Dalia Abdelhamid Mahmoud & Huenteler,Joern Torsten & Matsuo,Tyeler Marissa & Khanna,Ashish
- 8102 Heterogeneous effects of rural electrification: evidence from Bangladesh
by Samad,Hussain A. & Zhang,Fan
- 8101 Bureaucratic blockages : water, civil servants, and community in Tanzania
- 8100 Should emerging markets worry about U.S. monetary policy announcements ?
by Gupta,Poonam - DECOS & Masetti,Oliver & Rosenblatt,David
- 8099 Multidimensional poverty in the Philippines, 2004-13 : do choices for weighting, identification and aggregation matter ?
- 8098 Do individual investors ignore transaction costs ?
by Anginer,Deniz & Han,Snow Xue & Yildizhan,Celim
- 8097 Prices, Engel curves, and time-space deflation : impacts on poverty and inequality in Vietnam
by Gibson,John David & Le,Trinh & Kim,Bonggeun
- 8096 Rural non-farm employment and household welfare : evidence from Malawi
by Adjognon,Guigonan Serge & Liverpool-Tasie,Saweda Lenis & De La Fuente,Alejandro & Benfica,Rui Manuel
- 8095 Soft skills for hard constraints : evidence from high-achieving female farmers
by Montalvao,Joao & Frese,Michael Dr. & Goldstein,Markus P. & Kilic,Talip
- 8094 Cities, slums, and early child growth : empirical evidence from Bangladesh
by Raju,Dhushyanth & Kim,Kyoung Yang & Nguyen,Quynh T. & Govindaraj,Ramesh
- 8093 How important are spillovers from major emerging markets ?
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 8092 Job fairs : matching firms and workers in a field experiment in Ethiopia
by Abebe,Girum & Caria,Stefano & Fafchamps,Marcel & Falco,Paolo & Franklin,Simon & Quinn,Simon Redmond & Shilpi,Forhad J.
- 8091 Financial globalization and market volatility : an empirical appraisal
by Cordella,Tito & Ospino Rojas,Anderson
- 8090 On-the-job training : returns, barriers to provision, and policy implications
- 8089 Spatial autocorrelation panel regression : agricultural production and transport connectivity
by Iimi,Atsushi & You,Liangzhi & Wood-Sichra,Ulrike
- 8088 Port rail connectivity and agricultural production : evidence from a large sample of farmers in Ethiopia
by Iimi,Atsushi & Adamtei,Haileyesus & Markland,James & Tsehaye,Eyasu
- 8087 Beyond dualism : agricultural productivity, small towns, and structural change in Bangladesh
by Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J.
- 8086 Full-time teachers, students, and curriculum : the single-shift model in Rio de Janeiro
by Cruz,Tassia De Souza & Loureiro,Andre & Sa,Eduardo
- 8085 The labor market effects of financial crises : the role of temporary contracts in central and western Europe
by Sharma,Siddharth & Winkler,Hernan Jorge
- 8084 Colombo : exposure, vulnerability, and ability to respond to floods
by Patankar,Archana Mahesh
- 8083 Information technology and provision of national identification cards by the Bolivian police : evidence from two randomized natural field experiments
by Chong,Alberto & Salas,Gustavo Machicado & Yanez Pagans,Monica
- 8082 Credit composition, output composition, and external balances
- 8081 A review of the anthropological literature on the civil service
by Hoag,Colin Brewster & Hull,Matthew
- 8080 How do women fare in rural non-farm economy ?
by Fuje,Habtamu Neda
- 8079 In the mind, the household, or the market ? concepts and measurement of women's economic empowerment
by Fox,Louise & Romero,Carolina
- 8078 Deterring kickbacks and encouraging entry in public procurement markets : evidence from firm surveys in 88 developing countries
by Knack,Stephen & Biletska,Nataliya & Kacker,Kanishka
- 8077 Does energy efficiency promote economic growth? : evidence from a multi-country and multi-sector panel data set
by Rajbhandari,Ashish & Zhang,Fan
- 8076 Energy prices and international trade : incorporating input-output linkages
by Chan,H. Ron & Manderson,Edward John Matlock & Zhang,Fan
- 8075 Predicting conflict
by Celiku,Bledi & Kraay,Aart C.
- 8074 Is consanguinity an impediment to improving human development outcomes ?
by Mete,Cem & Bossavie,Laurent Loic Yves & Giles,John T. & Alderman,Harold H.
- 8073 Societal poverty : a relative and relevant measure
by Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Prydz,Espen Beer
- 8072 Perceptions of distributive justice in Latin America during a period of falling inequality
by Reyes,German Jeremias & Gasparini,Leonardo Carlos
- 8068 The rise of the middle class and economic growth in ASEAN
by Brueckner,Markus & Dabla-Norris,Era & Gradstein,Mark & Lederman,Daniel
- 8067 Elections and embezzlement : experimental evidence from Burkina Faso
- 8066 Why do some oil-rich countries perform better than others ?
by Iqbal,Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo,Youssouf
- 8065 Crossovers : female entrepreneurs who enter male sectors -- evidence from Ethiopia
by Alibhai,Salman & Buehren,Niklas & Papineni,Sreelakshmi & Pierotti,Rachael Susan
- 8064 Status goods : experimental evidence from platinum credit cards
by Bursztyn,Leonardo A. & Ferman,Bruno & Fiorin,Stefano & Kanz,Martin & Rao,Gautam
- 8063 Effect of stress on later-life health : evidence from the Vietnam war draft
by Cawley,John Horan & De Walque,Damien B. C. M. & Grossman,Daniel
- 8062 The entry of randomized assignment into the social sciences
by Jamison,Julian C
- 8061 To sew or not to sew ? assessing the welfare effects of the garment industry in Cambodia
by Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Woldemichae,Martha Tesfaye
- 8060 The effects of in-kind demand-side conditional transfers for improving uptake of maternal and child health services in Rwanda
by Shapira,Gil & Kalisa,Ina & Condo,Jeanine & Humuza,James & Mugeni,Cathy & Walldorf,Jeanette
- 8059 Effects of performance incentives for community health worker cooperatives in Rwanda
by Shapira,Gil & Kalisa,Ina & Condo,Jeanine & Humuza,James & Mugeni,Cathy & Nkunda,Denis & Walldorf,Jeanette
- 8058 Compensation, diversity and inclusion at the World Bank Group
by Das,Jishnu & Joubert,Clement Jean Edouard & Tordoir,Sander Florian
- 8057 Collecting the dirt on soils : advancements in plot-level soil testing and implications for agricultural statistics
by Carletto,Calogero & Aynekulu,Ermias & Gourlay,Sydney & Shepherd,Keith
- 8056 Industrial policy, information, and government capacity
by Maloney,William F. & Nayyar,Gaurav
- 8055 Documenting Myanmar's social transformation : insights from six rounds of research on livelihoods and social change in rural communities
by Pursch,Samuel James & Woodhouse,Andrea Fitri & Woolcock,Michael & Zurstrassen,Matthew Pierre
- 8054 Do countries learn from experience in infrastructure PPP ? PPP practice and contract cancellation
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & House,Ruth Schuyler & Mandri-Perrott,Xavier Cledan & Schwartz,Jordan Z.
- 8053 The influence of non-cognitive skills on wages within and between firms : evidence from Bangladesh's formal sector
by Nomura,Shinsaku & Adhikari,Samik
- 8052 Industrial policies vs public goods under asymmetric information
by Hevia,Constantino & Loayza,Norman V. & Meza Cuadra Balcazar,Claudia Maria
- 8051 Who serves the poor ? surveying civil servants in the developing world
by Rogger,Daniel Oliver
- 8050 The misallocation of pay and productivity in the public sector : evidence from the labor market for teachers
by Bau,Natalie & Das,Jishnu
- 8049 Child undernutrition in Pakistan : what do we know ?
by Raju,Dhushyanth & Dsouza,Ritika
- 8048 Does oil revenue crowd out other tax revenues ? policy lessons for Uganda
by Tsoungui Belinga,Vincent De Paul & Melou,Maximillien Kaffo & Nganou,Jean-Pascal
- 8047 Does the World Bank foster business ?
by Giordano,Raffaela & Pagano,Patrizio
- 8046 What to do when foreign direct investment is not direct or foreign : FDI round tripping
by Aykut,Dilek & Sanghi,Apurva & Kosmidou,Gina
- 8045 Do private water utility operators care about regulatory agencies in developing countries ?
by Bertomeu Sanchez,Salvador & Camos Daurella,Daniel & Estache,Antonio
- 8044 Underreporting of gender-based violence in Kerala, India : an application of the list randomization method
by Joseph,George & Javaid,Syed Usman & Andres,Luis Alberto & Chellaraj,Gnanaraj & Solotaroff,Jennifer & Rajan,Sebastian Irudaya
- 8043 Stronger together : intra-household cooperation and household welfare in Malawi
by Mccarthy,Nancy & Kilic,Talip
- 8042 Economywide and sectoral impacts on workers of Brazil?s internet rollout
by Dutz,Mark Andrew & Mation,Lucas Ferreira & O'Connell,Stephen & Willig,Robert D.
- 8041 Structural change, fundamentals, and growth : a framework and case studies
by Mc Millan,Margaret & Rodrik,Dani & Sepulveda,Claudia Paz
- 8040 Financial inclusion and inclusive growth : a review of recent empirical evidence
by Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Singer,Dorothe
- 8039 On the frontlines of scaling-up : a qualitative analysis of implementation challenges in a CDD project in rural India
by Majumdar,Shruti & Rao,Vijayendra & Sanyal,Paromita
- 8038 The economics of forced displacement : an introduction
- 8037 How much labor do South African exports contain ?
by Cali,Massimiliano & Hollweg,Claire Honore
- 8036 They got mad skills : the effects of training on youth employability and resilience to the Ebola shock
by Rosas Raffo,Nina & Acevedo,Maria Cecilia & Zaldivar Chimal,Samantha
- 8035 Consumption smoothing and shock persistence : optimal simple fiscal rules for commodity exporters
by Galego Mendes,Arthur & Pennings,Steven Michael
- 8034 Migration and cross-border financial flows
by Kugler,Maurice David & Levintal,Oren & Rapoport,Hillel
- 8033 Is Poverty in Africa mostly chronic or transient ? evidence from synthetic panel data
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Dabalen,Andrew L.
- 8032 Can public works programs reduce youth crime ? evidence from Papua New Guinea's urban youth employment project
by Ivaschenko,Oleksiy & Naidoo,Darian & Newhouse,David Locke & Sultan,Sonya M.
- 8031 Leveraging the potential of the services sector to support accelerated growth in Senegal
by Cinyabuguma,Matthias & Ndoye,Djibril & Taiwo,Olumide Olusola
- 8030 Implications of minimum wage increases on labor market dynamics lessons for emerging economies
by Del Carpio,Ximena Vanessa & Pabon,Laura M.
- 8029 Arithmetics and politics of domestic resource mobilization
by Bolch,Kimberly Blair & Ceriani,Lidia & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe
- 8028 Re-evaluating microfinance : evidence from propensity score matching
by Cintina,Inna & Love,Inessa
- 8027 Heterogeneous technology diffusion and Ricardian trade patterns
by Kerr,William Robert
- 8026 The contribution of increased equity to the estimated social benefits from a transfer program : an illustration from PROGRESA/oportunidades
by Alderman,Harold H. & Behrman,Jere R. & Tasneem,Afia
- 8025 Sustainability of demand responsive approaches to rural water supply : the case of Kerala
by Andres,Luis Alberto & Deb,Saubhik & Gambrill,Martin P. & Giannone,Elisa & Joseph,George & Kannath,Pramod & Kumar,Manish & Kurian,P.K. & Many,Rajesh & Muwonge,Abdu
- 8024 Precarious drop : reassessing patterns of female labor force participation in India
by Andres,Luis Alberto & Dasgupta,Basab & Joseph,George & Abraham,Vinoj & Correia,Maria C.
- 8023 Entry and exit, multi-product firms, and allocative distortions
by Fattal Jaef,Roberto N.
- 8022 Neighborhood effects in integrated social policies
by Bobba,Matteo & Gignoux,Jeremie D.
- 8021 Relief from usury : impact of a community-based microcredit program in rural India
by Hoffmann,Vivian & Rao,Vijayendra & Surendra,Vaishnavi & Datta,Upamanyu
- 8020 Savings, financial development, and economic growth in the Arab Republic of Egypt revisited
by Hussein,Khaled & Mohieldin,Mahmoud & Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick
- 8019 Urbanization and development : is Latin America and the Caribbean different from the rest of the world?
by Roberts,Mark & Blankespoor,Brian & Deuskar,Chandan & Stewart,Benjamin P.
- 8018 Ageing poorly? : accounting for the decline in earnings inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012
by Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Firpo,Sergio P. & Messina,Julian
- 8017 Gender-neutral inheritance laws, family structure, and women's status in India
- 8016 The distributive impact of terms of trade shocks
by Bussolo,Maurizio & Luongo,Patrizia
- 8015 An employment guarantee as risk insurance ? assessing the effects of the NREGS on agricultural production decisions
by Gehrke,Esther Isabelle
- 8014 Can parental migration reduce petty corruption in education ?
by Hockel,Lisa Sofie & Silva,Manuel Santos & Stohr,Tobias
- 8013 Improving the resilience of Peru's road network to climate events
by Rozenberg,Julie & Briceno-Garmendia,Cecilia M. & Lu,Xijie & Bonzanigo,Laura & Moroz,Harry Edmund
- 8012 Leaving, staying, or coming back ? migration decisions during the northern Mali conflict
by Hoogeveen,Johannes G. & Rossi,Mariacristina & Sansone,Dario
- 8011 How effective are active labor market policies in developing countries ? a critical review of recent evidence
by Mckenzie,David J.
- 8010 Brexit : trade governance and legal implications for third countries
- 8009 All these worlds are yours, except India : the effectiveness of export subsidies in Nepal
by Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Varela,Gonzalo J.
- 8008 Challenges in assessing the costs of household cooking energy in lower-income countries
by Toman,Michael A. & Bluffstone,Randall
- 8007 Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?
by Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth
- 8006 Assessing the role of international organizations in the development of the social enterprise sector
by Hoyos,Angela & Angel-Urdinola,Diego
- 8005 Trade policy and redistribution when preferences are non-homothetic
by Do,Quy-Toan & Levchenko,Andrei A.
- 8004 The motherhood penalty and female employment in urban India
by Das,Maitreyi B & Zumbyte,Ieva
- 8003 Is there enough redistribution ?
- 8002 Do foreign investors underperform ? An empirical decomposition into style and flows
by Pedraza Morales,Alvaro Enrique & Pulga,Fredy & Vasquez,Jose
- 8001 Are poor individuals mainly found in poor households ? evidence using nutrition data for Africa
by Brown,Caitlin Susan & Ravallion,Martin & Van De Walle,Dominique
- 8000 Measuring skills in developing countries
by Laajaj,Rachid & Macours,Karen
- 7999 Effects of public policy on child labor : current knowledge, gaps, and implications for program design
by Dammert,Ana C. & De Hoop,Jacobus Joost & Mvukiyehe,Eric & Rosati,Furio Camillo
- 7998 Financial information in Colombia
by Gine,Xavier & Garcia,Nidia & Gomez-Gonzalez,Jose
- 7997 Municipal asset management in China's small cities and towns
by Campanaro,Alessandra & Masic,Joanna Mclean