The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 7908 Financial constraints and girls'secondary education: evidence from school fee elimination in the Gambia
by Blimpo,Moussa Pouguinimpo & Gajigo,Ousman & Pugatch,Todd
- 7907 CPI bias and its implications for poverty reduction in Africa
by Dabalen,Andrew L. & Gaddis,Isis & Nguyen,Nga Thi Viet
- 7906 Mining and economic development : did China's WTO accession affect African local economic development ?
by Addison,Tony & Boly,Amadou & Mveyange,Anthony Francis
- 7904 Matchmaking in Nairobi : the role of land use
by Avner,Paolo & Lall,Somik V.
- 7903 Sovereign wealth funds and long-term investments in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Diallo,Boubacar & Tchana Tchana,Fulbert & Zeufack,Albert G.
- 7902 Housing finance and inclusive growth in Africa : benchmarking, determinants, and effects
by Nguena,Christian Lambert & Tchana Tchana,Fulbert & Zeufack,Albert G.
- 7901 When the money runs out : do cash transfers have sustained effects on human capital accumulation ?
by Baird,Sarah Jane & Mcintosh,Craig & Ozler,Berk
- 7900 Can enhancing the benefits of formalization induce informal firms to become formal ? experimental evidence from Benin
by Benhassine,Najy & Mckenzie,David J. & Pouliquen,Victor Maurice Joseph & Santini,Massimiliano
- 7899 The role of exchange rate and non-exchange rate related factors in polish firms'export performance
by Albinowski,Maciej & Hagemejer,Jan & Lovo,Stefania & Varela,Gonzalo J.
- 7898 Food prices and poverty
by Headey,Derek D.
- 7897 Pro-growth equity : a policy framework for the twin goals
by Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos
- 7896 How liberal is Nepal's liberal grade promotion policy ?
- 7895 Secondary towns and poverty reduction : refocusing the urbanization agenda
by Christiaensen,Luc & Kanbur,Ravi
- 7894 Heterogeneous returns to income diversification : evidence from Nigeria
by Bertoni,Eleonora & Corral Rodas,Paul Andres & Molini,Vasco & Siwatu,Gbemisola Oseni
- 7893 Demographic change and development : looking at challenges and opportunities through a new typology
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Quillin,Bryce Ramsey & Schellekens,Philip
- 7892 Grow, invest, insure : a game plan to end extreme poverty by 2030
by Gill,Indermit S. & Revenga,Ana L. & Zeballos,Christian
- 7891 Shedding light : understanding energy efficiency and electricity reliability
by Carranza,Eliana & Meeks,Robyn
- 7890 Does mobile money use increase firms'investment ? evidence from enterprise Surveys in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania
by Islam,Asif Mohammed & Muzi,Silvia & Rodriguez Meza,Jorge Luis
- 7889 Benefits of electrification and the role of reliability : evidence from India
by Samad,Hussain A. & Zhang,Fan
- 7888 Enforcement capacity and the impact of labor regulation : evidence from the Russian Federation
by Gonzalez,Alvaro S. & Sharma,Siddharth & Subhash,Hari
- 7887 Model and methods for estimating the number of people living in extreme poverty because of the direct impacts of natural disasters
by Rozenberg,Julie & Hallegatte,Stephane
- 7886 Socioeconomic resilience : multi-hazard estimates in 117 countries
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Bangalore,Mook & Vogt-Schilb,Adrien Camille
- 7885 Are losses from natural disasters more than just asset losses ? the role of capital aggregation, sector interactions, and investment behaviors
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Vogt-Schilb,Adrien Camille
- 7884 Deregulation and firm investment : evidence from the dismantling of the license system in India
by Kandilov,Ivan & Leblebiciogu,Asli & Manghnani,Ruchita
- 7883 Does input-trade liberalization affect firms'foreign technology choice ?
by Bas,Maria & Berthou,Antoine
- 7882 Cash transfers and health : evidence from Tanzania
by Evans,David & Holtemeyer,Brian & Kosec,Katrina L.
- 7881 Children left behind in China : the role of school fees
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Huang,Yang & Selod,Harris
- 7880 Transit migration : all roads lead to America
by Artuc,Erhan & Ozden,Caglar
- 7879 Are there skills payoffs in low- and middle-income countries ? empirical evidence using STEP data
by Valerio,Alexandria & Sanchez Puerta,Maria Laura & Tognatta,Namrata Raman & Monroy Taborda,Sebastian
- 7878 Do cognitive and noncognitive skills explain the gender wage gap in middle-income countries ? an analysis using STEP data
by Tognatta,Namrata Raman & Valerio,Alexandria & Sanchez Puerta,Maria Laura
- 7877 Growth recovery in southern Europe : a dozen lessons, old and new
- 7876 New rural access index : main determinants and correlation to poverty
by Iimi,Atsushi & Ahmed,A.K. Farhad & Anderson,Edward Charles & Diehl,Adam Stone & Maiyo,Laban & Peralta Quiros,Tatiana & Rao,Kulwinder Singh
- 7875 Global migration of talent and tax incentives : evidence from Malaysia's returning expert program
by Del Carpio,Ximena Vanessa & Ozden,Caglar & Testaverde,Mauro & Wagner,Mathis Christoph
- 7874 Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic
by Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo
- 7873 Social capital, finance, and consumption: evidence from a representative sample of Chinese households
by Cull,Robert J. & Gan,Li & Gao,Nan & Xu,L. Colin
- 7872 Does debt relief improve child health ? evidence from cross-country micro data
by Welander,Anna Carin Charlotte
- 7871 The cultural trade index : an introduction
- 7870 The credibility of economic policy making in Argentina, 1989-2015
- 7869 Sharing oil rents and political violence
by Cordella,Tito & Onder,Harun
- 7868 ICT use, innovation, and productivity : evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Cirera,Xavier & Lage,Filipe & Sabetti,Leonard
- 7867 Assessing the degree of international consumption risk sharing
by Hevia,Constantino & Serven,Luis
- 7866 How do cities in Ethiopia create jobs ?
- 7865 Preferential liberalization, antidumping, and safeguards : stumbling block evidence from MERCOSUR
by Bown,Chad P. & Tovar,Patricia
- 7864 Conflict and Poverty in Afghanistan's Transition
by Floreani,Vincent Arthur & Lopez-Acevedo,Gladys C. & Rama,Martin G.
- 7863 Does governing law affect bond spreads ?
by Ratha,Dilip K. & De,Supriyo & Kurlat,Sergio Andres
- 7862 The world is not yet flat : transport costs matter !
by Behrens,Kristian & Brown,W. Mark & Bougna Lonla,Theophile
- 7861 Firm financing in Chile after the 2014-15 tax reform: debt or equity ? debt or equity?
by Hernandez,Fernando Leonardo
- 7860 The risk of polygamy and wives'saving behavior
by Boltz,Marie & Chort,Isabelle
- 7859 A first step up the energy ladder ? low cost solar kits and household's welfare in Rural Rwanda
by Grimm,Michael & Munyehirwe,Anicet & Peters,Jorg & Sievert,Maximiliane
- 7858 Informality in the process of development and growth
by Loayza,Norman V.
- 7857 Capital adjustment and the optimal fuel choice
by Hyland,Marie Caitriona & Steinbuks,Jevgenijs
- 7856 The impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian economy
by Matta,Samer Naji & Appleton,Simon Mark & Bleaney,Michael Francis
- 7855 Climate change and water variability : do water treaties contribute to river basin resilience ?
by Dinar,Shlomi & Katz,David & De Stefano,Lucia & Blankespoor,Brian
- 7854 The effect of the Swedish payroll tax cut for youths on firm profitability
by Malm,Arvid & Eklund,Johan & Francis,David C. & Jiang,Nan
- 7853 Unequal opportunity, unequal growth
by Marrero,Gustavo Alberto & Rodriguez,Juan Gabriel & Van Der Weide,Roy
- 7852 Global talent flows
by Kerr,Sari Pekkala & Kerr,William Robert & Ozden,Caglar & Parsons,Christopher Robert
- 7851 Strategic investment funds : opportunities and challenges
by Halland,Havard & Noel,Michel & Tordo,Silvana & Kloper-Owens,Jacob Jameel
- 7850 Casting the tax net wider : experimental evidence from Costa Rica
by Brockmeyer,Anne & Hernandez,Marco & Kettle,Stewart & Smith,Spencer Douglas
- 7849 Retooling poverty targeting using out-of-sample validation and machine learning
by Mcbride,Linden & Nichols,Austin
- 7848 The long-term impact of international migration on economic decision-making : evidence from a migration lottery and lab-in-the-field experiments
by Gibson,John & Mckenzie,David J. & Rohorua,Halahingano & Stillman,Steven
- 7847 Economic integration across Latin America : evidence from labor markets, 1990-2013
by Lederman,Daniel & Robertson,Raymond
- 7846 The more stringent, the better ? rationing car use in Bogota with moderate and drastic restrictions
by Bonilla,Jorge A.
- 7845 New estimates of extreme poverty for children
by Newhouse,David Locke & Suarez Becerra,Pablo & Evans,Martin C
- 7844 Who are the poor in the developing world ?
by Castaneda Aguilar,Raul Andres & Doan,Dung Thi Thuy & Newhouse,David Locke & Nguyen,Minh Cong & Uematsu,Hiroki & Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De
- 7843 Intergenerational education mobility in Africa : has progress been inclusive ?
by Azomahou,Theophile T. & Yitbarek,Eleni Abraham
- 7842 Dynamic relationship between corruption and youth unemployment : empirical evidences from a system GMM approach
by Bouzid,Bechir Naier
- 7841 Is predicted data a viable alternative to real data ?
by Fujii,Tomoki & Van Der Weide,Roy
- 7840 Citizen engagement in rulemaking -- evidence on regulatory practices in 185 countries
by Johns,Melissa Marie & Saltane,Valentina
- 7839 Poor households'productive investments of cash transfers : quasi-experimental evidence from Niger
by Stoeffler,Quentin & Mills,Bradford F. & Premand,Patrick
- 7838 When the cat's away : the effects of spousal migration on investments on children
- 7837 Managing (fiscally) resource price volatility : exploring policy options for the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Pinto Moreira,Emmanuel
- 7836 Constructing robust poverty trends in the Islamic Republic of Iran : 2008-14
by Atamanov,Aziz & Mostafavi,Mohammad-Hadi & Salehi Isfahani,Djavad & Vishwanath,Tara
- 7835 Deepening without broadening ? jobs in Ghana's private sector
by Francis,David C. & Honorati,Maddalena
- 7834 Training teachers on the job : what works and how to measure it
by Popova,Anna & Evans,David & Arancibia,Violeta
- 7833 Gender gaps in cognitive and non-cognitive skills in early primary grades : evidence from rural Indonesia
by Nakajima,Nozomi & Jung,Haeil & Pradhan,Menno Prasad & Hasan,Amer & Kinnell,Angela & Brinkman,Sally Ann
- 7832 Investing in school readiness : an analysis of the cost-effectiveness of early childhood education pathways in rural Indonesia
by Nakajima,Nozomi & Hasan,Amer & Jung,Haeil & Brinkman,Sally Ann & Pradhan,Menno Prasad & Kinnell,Angela
- 7831 Nonrenewable resources, income inequality and per capita GDP : an empirical analysis
by Scognamillo,Antonio & Mele,Gianluca & Sensini,Luca
- 7830 Trends and drivers of poverty reduction in Nepal : a historical perspective
by Uematsu,Hiroki & Shidiq,Akhmad Rizal & Tiwari,Sailesh
- 7829 Can the culture of honor lead to inefficient conventions ? experimental evidence from India
by Brooks,Benjamin A. & Hoff,Karla & Pandey,Priyanka
- 7828 Faraway or nearby ? domestic and international spillovers in patenting and product innovation
by Bravo-Ortega,Claudio & Cusolito,Ana Paula & Lederman,Daniel
- 7827 Russian Federation : how services contribute to competitiveness
by Saez,Juan Sebastian & Van Der Marel,Erik Leendert
- 7826 Minimizing ecological damage from road improvement in tropical forests
by Dasgupta,Susmita & Wheeler,David R.
- 7825 Does improved local supply of schooling enhance intergenerational mobility in education ? evidence from Jordan
by Assaad,Ragui A. & Saleh,Mohamed Farid Mohamed
- 7824 Mobility and pathways to the middle class in Nepal
by Tiwari,Sailesh & Shidiq,Akhmad Rizal & Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe
- 7823 From commodity discovery to production
by Shaukat Khan,Tehmina & Nguyen,Trang Thi Thuy & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Schodde,Richard
- 7822 Shoeing the Children : the impact of the TOMS Shoe donation program in rural El Salvador
by Wydick,Bruce W. & Katz,Elizabeth G. & Calvo,Flor & Gutierrez,Felipe & Janet,Brendan
- 7821 Export competitiveness and FDI performance across the regions of the Russian Federation
by Dairabayeva,Karlygash & Ferrantino,Michael Joseph & Portugal-Perez,Alberto & Schmidt,Gabriela
- 7820 Are labor supply decisions consistent with neoclassical preferences ? evidence from Indian boat owners
by Gine,Xavier & Martinez-Bravo,Monica & Vidal-Fernandez,Marian
- 7819 The globe and the circle : geometry and economic geography as tribute to Thales and Nash
- 7818 Preferential resource spending under an employment guarantee : the political economy of MGNREGS in Andhra Pradesh
by Sheahan,Megan Britney & Liu,Yanyan & Barrett,Christopher B. & Narayanan,Sudha
- 7817 Combining preschool teacher training with parenting education : a cluster-randomized controlled trial
by Ozler,Berk & Fernald,Lia C. H. & Kariger,Patricia Karol & Mcconnell,Christin & Neuman,Michelle J. & Pinheiro Fraga,Eduardo
- 7816 The state of economics, the state of the world
- 7815 How long is the maturity of corporate borrowing ? evidence from bond and loan issuances across markets
by Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 7814 Will market competition trump gender discrimination in India ?
by Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,Sari & Kerr,William Robert
- 7813 On the ground or in the air ? a methodological experiment on crop residue cover measurement in Ethiopia
by Kosmowski,Frederic & Stevenson,James & Campbell,Jeff & Ambel,Alemayehu A. & Tsegay,Asmelash Haile
- 7812 Varietal identification in household surveys : results from an experiment using DNA fingerprinting of sweet potato leaves in southern Ethiopia
by Kosmowski,Frederic & Aragaw,Abiyot & Kilian,Andrzej & Ambel,Alemayehu A. & Ilukor,John & Yigezu,Biratu & Stevenson,James
- 7811 Sustainability of a residential CFL distribution program : evidence from Ethiopia
by Diaw,Issa & Elahi,Raihan & Iimi,Atsushi
- 7810 How many years have refugees been in exile ?
by Devictor,Xavier & Do,Quy-Toan
- 7808 Are minimum wages and payroll taxes a constraint to the creation of formal jobs in Morocco ?
by Angel-Urdinola,Diego & Barry,Abdoul Gadiry & Guennouni,Jamal
- 7807 Savings defaults and payment delays for cash transfers: field experimental evidence from Malawi
by Brune,Lasse Florian & Gine,Xavier & Goldberg,Jessica Ann & Yang,Dean
- 7806 Uncertainty as a factor in investment decisions : the case of the Russian Federation's regions
by Levina,Irina & Kisunko,Gregory & Marques,Israel I. & Yakovlev,Andrei
- 7805 On the impact of demographic change on growth, savings, and poverty
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose
- 7804 The capabilities driving participation in global value chains
by Pathikonda,Vilas G. & Farole,Thomas
- 7803 Unequal before the law : measuring legal gender disparities across the world
by Iqbal,Sarah & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Ramalho,Rita & Sakhonchik,Alena
- 7801 Impact of social assistance on labor market mobility : the case of Turkey
by Alcan,Deniz & Mokretar-Karroubi,Raif & Taskin,Temel & Wiseman,William David
- 7800 Predicting project outcomes : a simple methodology for predictions based on project ratings
by Blanc,Marc & Esmail,Talib B. K. & Mascarell,Caroline & Rodriguez,Joseph Rukshan
- 7799 Can environmental policy reduce infant mortality ? evidence from the Ganga pollution cases
by Do,Quy-Toan & Joshi,Shareen & Stolper,Samuel
- 7798 Making the most of demographic change in Southern Africa
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose
- 7797 Combining mentoring programs with cash transfers for adolescent girls in Liberia :baseline report
by Hallman,Kelly K. & Kelvin,Elizabeth & Ozler,Berk & Seban,Juliette & Kuhlik,Erica & Alton,Cooper & Kamara,Joseph & Goodman,Sarah
- 7796 Short- and long-term effects of a child-labor ban
by Piza,Caio & Portela Fernandes De Souza,Andre
- 7795 Understanding the dynamics of labor income inequality in Latin America
by Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Lustig,Nora-451471 & Valderrama,Daniel
- 7794 Synergies in child nutrition : interactions of food security, health and environment, and child care
- 7793 Estimating poverty rates in target populations : an assessment of the simple poverty scorecard and alternative approaches
by Diamond,Alexis & Gill,Michael & Rebolledo Dellepiane,Miguel Angel & Skoufias,Emmanuel & Vinha,Katja & Xu,Yiqing
- 7792 Hidden human capital : psychological empowerment and adolescent girls'aspirations in India
by Roy,Sanchari & Morton,Matthew H. & Bhattacharya,Shrayana
- 7791 Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications
by Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel
- 7789 Who uses electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa ? findings from household surveys
by Kojima,Masami & Han,Jace Jeesun & De Wit,Joerie Frederik & Bacon,Robert W. & Trimble,Christopher Philip
- 7788 Financial viability of electricity sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa : quasi-fiscal deficits and hidden costs
by Trimble,Christopher Philip & Kojima,Masami & Perez Arroyo,Ines & Mohammadzadeh,Farah
- 7787 The distributional impact of taxes and transfers in Poland
by Goraus Tanska,Karolina Marta & Inchauste Comboni,Maria Gabriela
- 7786 The microfinance business model : enduring subsidy and modest profit
by Cull,Robert J. & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Morduch,Jonathan J.
- 7785 Disaggregating the impact of the internet on international trade
by Osnago,Alberto & Tan,Shawn Weiming
- 7784 Building long-term portfolio benchmarks for pension funds in emerging economies
by Rudolph,Heinz P. & Sabat,Jorge
- 7783 Can labor market imperfections explain changes in the inverse farm size?productivity relationship ? longitudinal evidence from rural India
by Deininger,Klaus W. & Jin,Songqing & Liu,Yanyan & Singh,Sudhir K.
- 7782 Inequality of opportunity in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Brunori,Paolo & Palmisano,Flaviana & Peragine,Vito
- 7781 The volatility of international trade flows in the 21st century : whose fault is it anyway ?
by Bennett,Federico Roberto & Lederman,Daniel & Pienknagura,Samuel Jaime & Rojas,Diego
- 7780 Resource misallocation in Turkey
by Nguyen,Ha Minh & Taskin,Temel & Yilmaz,Ayberk
- 7779 Building voluntary pension schemes in emerging economies
by Rudolph,Heinz P.
- 7778 Dictators walking the Mogadishu line : how men become monsters and monsters become men
by Larcom,Shaun & Sarr,Mare & Willems,Tim
- 7777 Factor endowments, technology, capital mobility and the sources of comparative advantage in manufacturing
by Hakobyan,Shushanik & Lederman,Daniel
- 7776 The implications of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century
- 7775 The effects of innovation on employment in developing countries : evidence from enterprisesurveys
by Cirera,Xavier & Sabetti,Leonard
- 7774 Pathways to profits : identifying separate channels of small firm growth through business training
by Anderson,Stephen J. & Chandy,Rajesh & Zia,Bilal Husnain
- 7773 Not your average job: measuring farm labor in Tanzania
by Arthi,Vellore Shroff & Beegle,Kathleen G. & De Weerdt,Joachim & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo
- 7772 International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific
by Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 7771 Geopolitics, aid, and growth: the impact of UN security council membership on the effectiveness of aid
by Dreher,Axel & Eichenauer,Vera Z. & Gehring,Kai
- 7770 Quantifying uncertainties in global growth forecasts
by Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Stocker,Marc & Some,Modeste Y.
- 7769 Vulnerability to Poverty in rural Malawi
by Mccarthy,Nancy & Brubaker,Josh & De La Fuente,Alejandro
- 7768 Feedback matters : evidence from agricultural services
by Jones,Maria Ruth & Kondylis,Florence
- 7767 Services and innovation for the competitiveness of the Ecuadorian economy
by Rubalcaba Bermejo,Luis & Gago,David & Ariano,Maria & Tripathi,Arvind Kumar
- 7766 Modeling the impacts of climate change on future Vietnamese households : a micro-simulation approach
by Rozenberg,Julie & Hallegatte,Stephane
- 7765 Exposure to floods, climate change, and poverty in Vietnam
by Bangalore,Mook & Smith,Andrew & Veldkamp,Ted
- 7764 The varying income effects of weather variation : initial insights from rural Vietnam
by Narloch,Ulf Gerrit
- 7763 Environmental risks and poverty : analyzing geo-spatial and household data from Vietnam
by Narloch,Ulf Gerrit & Bangalore,Mook
- 7762 If it pays, it stays: can agribusiness internalize the benefits of malaria control ?
- 7761 If politics is the problem, how can external actors be part of the solution ?
by Devarajan,Shantayanan & Khemani,Stuti
- 7760 A randomized control trial of a peer adherence and nutritional support program for public sector antiretroviral patients
by Booysen,Frederik Le Roux & De Walque,Damien B. C. M. & Over,Mead & Hashimoto,Satoko & de Reuck,Chantell
- 7759 Cheaper, faster, and more than good enough : is GPS the new gold standard in land area measurement ?
by Carletto,Calogero & Gourlay,Sydney & Murray,Siobhan & Zezza,Alberto
- 7758 All that glitters is not gold : polarization amid poverty reduction in Ghana
by Clementi,Fabio & Molini,Vasco & Schettino,Francesco
- 7757 Pirates of Somalia : crime and deterrence on the high seas
by Do,Quy-Toan & Ma,Lin & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia
- 7756 Firm financing and growth in the Arab region
by Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Ismail,Soha Ismail Ahmed Aly & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 7755 A comparative analysis of subsidy reforms in the Middle East and North Africa Region
by Araar,Abdelkrim & Verme,Paolo
- 7754 Subsidy reforms in the Middle East and North Africa Region : a review
- 7753 Assessing implementation of the principles for public credit guarantees for SMEs : a global survey
- 7752 Should I stay or should I go ? internal migration and household welfare in Ghana
by Molini,Vasco & Pavelesku,Dan & Ranzani,Marco
- 7751 Effects of multilateral support on infrastructure PPP contract cancellation
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & House,Ruth Schuyler
- 7750 Financial (Dis-)information : evidence from a multi-country audit study
by Gine,Xavier & Mazer,Rafael Keenan
- 7749 Does the 2015 peace accord in Mali reflect the priorities of households and local leaders ?
by Lendorfer,Julia & Hoogeveen,Johannes G.
- 7747 Do returns to education depend on how and who you ask ?
by Serneels,Pieter Maria & Beegle,Kathleen G. & Dillon,Andrew S.
- 7746 On minimizing the risk of bias in randomized controlled trials in economics
by Eble,Alex & Boone,Peter & Elbourne,Diana
- 7745 Do consumers benefit from supply chain intermediaries ? evidence from a policy experiment in the edible oils market in Bangladesh
by Emran,M. Shahe & Mookherjee,Dilip & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Uddin,M. Helal
- 7744 How to measure whether index insurance provides reliable protection
by Morsink,Karlijn & Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mapfumo,Shadreck
- 7743 Structural transformation in Africa : a historical view
by Enache,Maria & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & O'Connell,Stephen
- 7742 Technology strategies for low-carbon economic growth : a general equilibrium assessment
by Sue Wing,Ian Newel James & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7741 Spatial development and agglomeration economies in services -- lessons from India
by Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,William Robert
- 7740 Aging, trade, and migration
by Chisik,Richard Asher & Onder,Harun & Qirjo,Dhimitri
- 7739 Inherited wealth and demographic aging
by Onder,Harun & Pestieau,Pierre
- 7738 Euro currency risk and the geography of debt flows to peripheral European monetary union members
by Ersal-Kiziler,Eylem & Nguyen,Ha Minh
- 7737 Sectoral productivity gaps and aggregate productivity
- 7736 Impact of climate change and aquatic salinization on mangrove species and poor communities in the Bangladesh Sundarbans
by Dasgupta,Susmita & Sobhan,Istiak & Wheeler,David J.
- 7735 Impacts of carbon pricing in reducing the carbon intensity of China's GDP
by Cao,Jing & Ho,Mun-Sing & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7734 The development impact of financial regulation: evidence from Ethiopia and antebellum USA
by Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco
- 7733 Financial regulation and government revenue : the effects of a policy change in Ethiopia
by Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco
- 7732 Who benefited from Burundi's demobilization program ?
by D'Aoust,Olivia Severine & Sterck,Olivier Christian Brigitte & Verwimp,Philip
- 7731 Poverty and policy selectivity of World Bank trust funds
by Eichenauer,Vera & Knack,Stephen
- 7729 Roads and rural development in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Berg,Claudia N. & Blankespoor,Brian & Selod,Harris
- 7728 Estimation of climate change damage functions for 140 regions in the GTAP9 database
by Roson,Roberto & Sartori,Martina
- 7727 Is inequality underestimated in Egypt ? evidence from house prices
by Van Der Weide,Roy & Lakner,Christoph & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7725 Challenges of fiscal policy in emerging and developing economies
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 7724 Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions ?
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Lim,Jamus Jerome & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 7723 Financial systems, growth, and volatility : searching for the perfect fit
- 7722 The Nexus of financial inclusion and financial stability : a study of trade-offs and synergies
by Cihak,Martin & Mare,Davide Salvatore & Melecky,Martin
- 7721 Evaluating sovereign disaster risk finance strategies : a framework
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mahul,Olivier & Poulter,Richard Andrew & Teh,Tse-Ling
- 7720 Solving commitment problems in disaster risk finance
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Wren-Lewis,Liam
- 7719 A methodology to assess indicative costs of risk financing strategies for scaling up Ethiopia's productive safety net programme
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Coll-Black,Sarah & Cooney,Naomi Victoria & Edwards,Anna
- 7718 Financing the reconstruction of public capital after a natural disaster
by Bevan,David L. & Adam,Christopher
- 7717 Potential for application of a probabilistic catastrophe risk modelling framework to poverty outcomes : general form vulnerability functions relating household poverty outcomes to hazard intensity in Ethiopia
by Porter,Catherine & White,Emily Jennifer
- 7716 Early warning, early action : the use of predictive tools in drought response through Ethiopia's productive safety net programme
by Drechsler,Mareile Beate Stephanie & Soer,Wolter
- 7715 Weather index insurance and shock coping : evidence from Mexico's CADENA Program
by De Janvry,Alain F. & Ramirez Ritchie,Elizabeth Andrea & Sadoulet,Elisabeth Marie L.
- 7714 Insuring growth : the impact of disaster funds on economic reconstruction in Mexico
by De Janvry,Alain F. & del Valle,Alejandro & Sadoulet,Elisabeth Marie L.
- 7713 Social Inclusion in macro-level diagnostics : reflecting on the World Bank Group's early systematic country diagnostics
- 7712 Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility in emerging markets
by Cabral,Rene & Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Mollick,Andre Varella
- 7711 Openness, specialization, and the external vulnerability of developing countries
by Barrot Araya,Luis Diego & Calderon,Cesar & Serven,Luis
- 7710 On the central role of small farms in African rural development strategies
by Larson,Donald F. & Muraoka,Rie & Otsuka,Keijiro
- 7709 Increased coverage of maternal health services among the poor in western Uganda in an output-based aid voucher scheme
by Obare,Francis & Okwero,Peter & Villegas,Leslie & Mills,Samuel Lantei & Bellows,Ben
- 7708 Expediting trade : impact evaluation of an in-house clearance program
by Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Hillberry,Russell Henry & Berg,Claudia N.
- 7707 Social capital, trust, and well-being in the evaluation of wealth
by Hamilton,Kirk E. & Helliwell,John F. & Woolcock,Michael
- 7706 Crime and persistent punishment : a long-run perspective on the links between violence and chronic poverty in Mexico
by Martinez-Cruz, Adan L. & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos
- 7705 Using administrative data to assess the impact and sustainability of Rwanda's land tenure regularization
by Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Duponchel,Marguerite Felicienne
- 7704 Recent credit surge in historical context
by Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Yu,Shu
- 7703 How do we prioritize the GHG mitigation options ? development of a marginal abatement cost curve for the building sector in Armenia and Georgia
by Timilsina,Govinda R. & Sikharulidze,Anna & Karapoghosyan,Eduard & Shatvoryan,Suren
- 7702 State secretaries reform in Ukraine : attempt to delineate responsibilities between ministers and senior civil servants