The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 8040 Financial inclusion and inclusive growth : a review of recent empirical evidence
by Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Singer,Dorothe
- 8038 The economics of forced displacement : an introduction
- 8037 How much labor do South African exports contain ?
by Cali,Massimiliano & Hollweg,Claire Honore
- 8036 They got mad skills : the effects of training on youth employability and resilience to the Ebola shock
by Rosas Raffo,Nina & Acevedo,Maria Cecilia & Zaldivar Chimal,Samantha
- 8035 Consumption smoothing and shock persistence : optimal simple fiscal rules for commodity
by Galego Mendes,Arthur & Pennings,Steven Michael
- 8034 Migration and cross-border financial flows
by Kugler,Maurice David & Levintal,Oren & Rapoport,Hillel
- 8033 Is Poverty in Africa mostly chronic or transient ? evidence from synthetic panel data
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Dabalen,Andrew L.
- 8032 Can public works programs reduce youth crime ? evidence from Papua New Guinea's urban youth employment project
by Ivaschenko,Oleksiy & Naidoo,Darian & Newhouse,David Locke & Sultan,Sonya M.
- 8031 Leveraging the potential of the services sector to support accelerated growth in Senegal
by Cinyabuguma,Matthias & Ndoye,Djibril & Taiwo,Olumide Olusola
- 8030 Implications of minimum wage increases on labor market dynamics lessons for emerging economies
by Del Carpio,Ximena Vanessa & Pabon,Laura M.
- 8029 Arithmetics and politics of domestic resource mobilization
by Bolch,Kimberly Blair & Ceriani,Lidia & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe
- 8028 Re-evaluating microfinance : evidence from propensity score matching
by Cintina,Inna & Love,Inessa
- 8027 Heterogeneous technology diffusion and Ricardian trade patterns
by Kerr,William Robert
- 8026 The contribution of increased equity to the estimated social benefits from a transfer program : an illustration from PROGRESA/oportunidades
by Alderman,Harold H. & Behrman,Jere R. & Tasneem,Afia
- 8025 Sustainability of demand responsive approaches to rural water supply : the case of Kerala
by Andres,Luis Alberto & Deb,Saubhik & Gambrill,Martin P. & Giannone,Elisa & Joseph,George & Kannath,Pramod & Kumar,Manish & Kurian,P.K. & Many,Rajesh & Muwonge,Abdu
- 8024 Precarious drop : reassessing patterns of female labor force participation in India
by Andres,Luis Alberto & Dasgupta,Basab & Joseph,George & Abraham,Vinoj & Correia,Maria C.
- 8023 Entry and exit, multi-product firms, and allocative distortions
by Fattal Jaef,Roberto N.
- 8022 Neighborhood effects in integrated social policies
by Bobba,Matteo & Gignoux,Jeremie D.
- 8021 Relief from usury : impact of a community-based microcredit program in rural India
by Hoffmann,Vivian & Rao,Vijayendra & Surendra,Vaishnavi & Datta,Upamanyu
- 8020 Savings, financial development, and economic growth in the Arab Republic of Egypt revisited
by Hussein,Khaled & Mohieldin,Mahmoud & Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick
- 8019 Urbanization and development : is Latin America and the Caribbean different from the rest of the world?
by Roberts,Mark & Blankespoor,Brian & Deuskar,Chandan & Stewart,Benjamin P.
- 8018 Ageing poorly? : accounting for the decline in earnings inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012
by Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Firpo,Sergio P. & Messina,Julian
- 8017 Gender-neutral inheritance laws, family structure, and women's status in India
- 8016 The distributive impact of terms of trade shocks
by Bussolo,Maurizio & Luongo,Patrizia
- 8015 An employment guarantee as risk insurance ? assessing the effects of the NREGS on agricultural production decisions
by Gehrke,Esther Isabelle
- 8014 Can parental migration reduce petty corruption in education ?
by Hockel,Lisa Sofie & Silva,Manuel Santos & Stohr,Tobias
- 8013 Improving the resilience of Peru's road network to climate events
by Rozenberg,Julie & Briceno-Garmendia,Cecilia M. & Lu,Xijie & Bonzanigo,Laura & Moroz,Harry Edmund
- 8012 Leaving, staying, or coming back ? migration decisions during the northern Mali conflict
by Hoogeveen,Johannes G. & Rossi,Mariacristina & Sansone,Dario
- 8011 How effective are active labor market policies in developing countries ? a critical review of recent evidence
by Mckenzie,David J.
- 8010 Brexit : trade governance and legal implications for third countries
- 8009 All these worlds are yours, except India : the effectiveness of export subsidies in Nepal
by Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Varela,Gonzalo J.
- 8008 Challenges in assessing the costs of household cooking energy in lower-income countries
by Toman,Michael A. & Bluffstone,Randall
- 8007 Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?
by Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth
- 8006 Assessing the role of international organizations in the development of the social enterprise sector
by Hoyos,Angela & Angel-Urdinola,Diego
- 8005 Trade policy and redistribution when preferences are non-homothetic
by Do,Quy-Toan & Levchenko,Andrei A.
- 8004 The motherhood penalty and female employment in urban India
by Das,Maitreyi B & Zumbyte,Ieva
- 8003 Is there enough redistribution ?
- 8002 Do foreign investors underperform ? An empirical decomposition into style and flows
by Pedraza Morales,Alvaro Enrique & Pulga,Fredy & Vasquez,Jose
- 8001 Are poor individuals mainly found in poor households ? evidence using nutrition data for Africa
by Brown,Caitlin Susan & Ravallion,Martin & Van De Walle,Dominique
- 8000 Measuring skills in developing countries
by Laajaj,Rachid & Macours,Karen
- 7999 Effects of public policy on child labor : current knowledge, gaps, and implications for program design
by Dammert,Ana C. & De Hoop,Jacobus Joost & Mvukiyehe,Eric & Rosati,Furio Camillo
- 7998 Financial information in Colombia
by Gine,Xavier & Garcia,Nidia & Gomez-Gonzalez,Jose
- 7997 Municipal asset management in China's small cities and towns
by Campanaro,Alessandra & Masic,Joanna Mclean
- 7996 Who should be at the top of bottom-up development ? a case study of the national rural livelihoods mission in Rajasthan, India
by Joshi,Shareen & Rao,Vijayendra
- 7995 Deliberative democracy in India
by Parthasarathy,Ramya & Rao,Vijayendra
- 7994 For India's rural poor, growing towns matter more than growing cities
by Gibson,John & Datt,Gaurav & Murgai,Rinku & Ravallion,Martin
- 7993 Growing markets through business training for female entrepreneurs : a market-level randomized experiment in Kenya
by Mckenzie,David J. & Puerto,Susana
- 7992 Antidiscrimination law and shared prosperity : an analysis of the legal framework of six economies and their impact on the equality of opportunities of ethnic, religious, and sexual minorities
by Panter,Elaine Rene Elizabeth & Primiani,Tanya & Hasan,Tazeen & Calderon Pontaza,Eduardo
- 7991 Regional dimensions of recent weakness in investment : drivers, investment needs and policy responses
by Vashakmadze,Ekaterine T. & Kambou,Gerard & Chen,Derek Hung Chiat & Nandwa,Boaz & Okawa,Yohei & Vorisek,Dana Lauren
- 7990 Weakness in investment growth : causes, implications and policy responses
by Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Ye,Lei Sandy & Islamaj,Ergys
- 7989 Design of a multi-stage stratified sample for poverty and welfare monitoring with multiple objectives : a Bangladesh case study
by Ahmed,Faizuddin & Roy,Dipankar & Yanez Pagans,Monica & Yoshida,Nobuo
- 7988 Are tobacco taxes really regressive ? evidence from Chile
by Fuchs Tarlovsky,Alan & Meneses,Francisco Jalles
- 7987 Rising incomes and inequality of access to infrastructure among Latin American households
by Fay,Marianne & Straub,Stephane
- 7986 Seasonality of rural finance
by Khandker,Shahidur R. & Samad,Hussain A. & Badruddoza,Syed
- 7985 Stocktaking of global forced displacement data
by Sarzin,Zara Inga
- 7984 Agent banking in a highly under-developed financial sector : evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Cull,Robert J. & Gine,Xavier & Harten,Sven & Rusu,Anca Bogdana
- 7983 Special study on benchmarking the quality of project economic analysis for the South Asia Region
by Ezemenari,Kenechukwu Maria & Ye,Xiao
- 7982 The direct and indirect costs of tax treaty policy : evidence from Ukraine
by Balabushko,Oleksii & Beer,Sebastian & Loeprick,Jan & Pinto Vallada,Felipe
- 7981 Horizontal depth : a new database on the content of preferential trade agreements
by Hofmann,Claudia & Osnago,Alberto & Ruta,Michele
- 7980 Public mosquito abatement : a cluster randomized experiment
by Thuilliez,Josselin & Dumont,Yves
- 7979 Agriculture in Africa -- telling myths from facts : a synthesis
- 7978 Does vertical specialization increase productivity ?
by Constantinescu,Ileana Cristina & Mattoo,Aaditya & Ruta,Michele
- 7977 A firm of one's own : experimental evidence on credit constraints and occupational choice
by Brudevold-Newman,Andrew Peter & Honorati,Maddalena & Jakiela,Pamela & Ozier,Owen
- 7976 How is the internet changing labor market arrangements ? evidence from telecommunications reforms in Europe
by Vazquez,Emmanuel Jose & Winkler,Hernan Jorge
- 7975 Growth (but not only) is good for the poor : some cross-country evidence to promote growth and shared prosperity in Haiti
by Belo Da Silva Antoine,Kassia & Singh,Raju & Wacker,Konstantin M.
- 7974 Assessing the accuracy of electricity demand forecasts in developing countries
- 7973 Dynamics of child development : analysis of a longitudinal cohort in a very low income country
by Galasso,Emanuela & Weber,Ann & Fernald,Lia C. H.
- 7972 Are capital flows fickle? Increasingly ? and does the answer still depend on type?
by Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS & Masetti,Oliver
- 7971 Government guarantees, transparency, and bank risk-taking
by Cordella,Tito & Dell'Ariccia,Giovanni & Marquez,Robert
- 7970 Recovery from conflict : lessons of success
by Mueller,Hannes Felix & Piemontese,Lavinia & Tapsoba,Augustin
- 7969 Estimating poverty using cell phone data : evidence from Guatemala
by Hernandez,Marco & Hong,Lingzi & Frias-Martinez,Vanessa & Frias-Martinez,Enrique
- 7968 Distribution of consumption expenditure in East Asia
by Jirasavetakul,La-Bhus Fah & Lakner,Christoph
- 7967 Foreign banks and trade: bridging the information gap ?
by De Nicola,Francesca & Tan,Shawn Weiming
- 7966 Toward labor market policy 2.0 : the potential for using online job-portal big data to inform labor market policies in India
by Nomura,Shinsaku & Imaizumi,Saori & Areias,Ana Carolina & Yamauchi,Futoshi
- 7965 Push and pull : a study of international migration from Nepal
- 7964 Services in the trans-pacific partnership : what would be lost?
by Gootiiz,Batshur & Mattoo,Aaditya
- 7963 The impact of mass bed net distribution programs on politics : evidence from Tanzania
- 7962 The global role of the U.S. economy: linkages, policies and spillovers
by Kose,Ayhan & Lakatos,Csilla & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Stocker,Marc
- 7961 Evaluation of an adolescent development program for girls in Tanzania
by Buehren,Niklas & Goldstein,Markus P. & Gulesci,Selim & Sulaiman,Munshi & Yam,Venus
- 7960 The impact of mining on spatial inequality recent evidence from Africa
by Addison,Tony & Boly,Amadou & Mveyange,Anthony Francis
- 7959 Personality traits, technology adoption, and technical efficiency : evidence from smallholder rice farms in Ghana
by Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Bowen,Derick & Deininger,Klaus W.
- 7958 The changing structure of Africa's economies
by Diao,Xinshen & Harttgen,Kenneth & Mcmillan,Margaret S.
- 7957 Impact of oil price fluctuations on financial markets since 2014
by Nguyen,Ha Minh & Nguyen,Huong & Pham,Anh
- 7956 What do teachers know and do ? does it matter ? evidence from primary schools in Africa
by Bold,Tessa & Filmer,Deon P. & Martin,Gayle & Molina,Ezequiel & Rockmore,Christophe & Stacy,Brian William & Svensson,Kristina & Wane,Waly
- 7955 Social learning about environmental innovations : experimental analysis of adoption timing
by Jamison,Julian C & Owens,David & Woroch,Glenn
- 7954 Can solar lanterns improve youth academic performance ? experimental evidence from Bangladesh
by Kudo,Yuya & Shonchoy,Abu S. & Takahashi,Kazushi
- 7953 Firms'export decisions : demand trumps financial shocks
by De Nicola,Francesca & Tan,Shawn Weiming
- 7952 Long-term growth scenarios for Bangladesh
- 7951 Costing household surveys for monitoring progress toward ending extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity
by Kilic,Talip & Serajuddin,Umar & Uematsu,Hiroki & Yoshida,Nobuo
- 7950 Breaking into tradables : urban form and urban function in a developing city
by Venables,Anthony J.
- 7949 Taxing the good ? distortions, misallocation, and productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Cirera,Xavier & Fattal Jaef,Roberto N. & Maemir,Hibret Belete
- 7948 How is the slowdown affecting households in Latin America and the Caribbean ?
by Calvo-Gonzalez,Oscar & Castaneda Aguilar,Raul Andres & Farfan Bertran,Maria Gabriela & Reyes,German Jeremias & Sousa,Liliana Do Couto
- 7947 Deep integration and UK-EU trade relations
by Mulabdic,Alen & Osnago,Alberto & Ruta,Michele
- 7946 Death scares : how potential work-migrants infer mortality rates from migrant deaths
- 7945 Get rich or die tryin': perceived earnings, perceived mortality rate and the value of a statistical life of potential work-migrants from Nepal
- 7944 Pedagogy versus school readiness : the impact of a randomized reading instruction intervention and community-based playgroup intervention on early grade reading outcomes in Tonga
by Macdonald,Kevin Alan David & Brinkman,Sally Ann & Jarvie,Wendy & Machuca-Sierra,Myrna & Mcdonall,Kristen Andrew & Messaoud-Galusi,Souhila & Tapueluelu,Siosiana & Vu,Binh Thanh
- 7943 Gender-differentiated impacts of tenure insecurity on agricultural performance in Malawi's customary tenure systems
by Deininger,Klaus W. & Xia,Fang & Holden,Stein Terje
- 7942 Can media interventions reduce gender gaps in political participation after civil war ? evidence from a field experiment in rural Liberia
- 7941 Reforming village-level governance via horizontal pressure : evidence from an experiment in Zimbabwe
by Baldwin,Kate & Muyengwa,Shylock & Mvukiyehe,Eric
- 7940 Conditionality as targeting? : participation and distributional effects of conditional cash transfers
by Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos
- 7939 The impact of fiscal policy on inequality and poverty in Chile
by Martinez Aguilar,Sandra Natalia & Fuchs Tarlovsky,Alan & Ortiz-Juarez,Eduardo & Del Carmen Hasbun,Giselle Eugenia
- 7938 On the structural transformation of rural Africa
by Barrett,Christopher B. & Christiaensen,Luc & Sheahan,Megan Britney & Shimeles,Abebe
- 7937 Foreign banks and international transmission of monetary policy : evidence from the syndicated loan market
by Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Horvath,Balint Laszlo & Huizinga,Harry P.
- 7936 Can tax incentives for electronic payments reduce the shadow economy? : Korea's attempt to reduce underreporting in retail businesses
by Sung,Myung Jae & Awasthi,Rajul & Lee,Hyung Chul
- 7935 With a little help : shocks, agricultural income, and welfare in Uganda
by Hill,Ruth & Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina
- 7934 Can grants to consortia spur innovation and science-industry collaboration? : regression-discontinuity evidence from Poland
by Bruhn,Miriam & Mckenzie,David J.
- 7933 Estimation and inference for actual and counterfactual growth incidence curves
by Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Firpo,Sergio & Galvao,Antonio F.
- 7851 Strategic investment funds : opportunities and challenges
by Halland,Havard & Noel,Michel & Tordo,Silvana & Kloper-Owens,Jacob Jameel
- 7932 Exchange rate flexibility and the effect of remittances on economic growth
by Lartey,Emmanuel Kwasi Koranteng
- 7931 The role of information and cash transfers on early childhood development : evidence from Nepal
by Levere,Michael Benjamin & Acharya,Gayatri & Bharadwaj,Prashant
- 7930 Globalization and the gender earnings gap : evidence from Sri Lanka and Cambodia
by Savchenko,Yevgeniya & Lopez-Acevedo,Gladys C. & Robertson,Raymond
- 7929 Caste system
- 7928 Emerging economies'versus advanced countries'investment impact in Africa
by Ezemenari,Kenechukwu Maria & Tiruneh,Esubalew Alehegn & Wamboye,Evelyn
- 7927 Job quality and poverty in Latin America
by Brummund,Peter & Mann,Christopher Ryan & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos
- 7926 Pass-through of competitors'exchange rates to us import and producer prices
by Pennings,Steven Michael
- 7925 The public/private wage differential in the land of gross national happiness
by Schmillen,Achim Daniel
- 7924 Labor drops : experimental evidence on the return to additional labor in microenterprises
by De Mel,Suresh & Mckenzie,David J. & Woodruff,Christopher M.
- 7923 Understanding India's urban frontier : what is behind the emergence of census towns in India ?
by Mukhopadhyay,Partha & Zerah,Marie-Helene & Samanta,Gopa & Maria,Augustin
- 7922 Are automation and trade polarizing developing country labor markets, too ?
by Maloney,William F. & Molina,Carlos A.
- 7921 Does mass deworming affect child nutrition ? meta-analysis, cost-effectiveness, and statistical power
by Croke,Kevin & Hicks,Joan Hamory & Hsu,Eric & Kremer,Michael Robert & Miguel,Edward A.
- 7920 Vulnerability to drought and food price shocks : evidence from Ethiopia
by Hill,Ruth & Porter,Catherine
- 7919 Services in the European Union : what kinds of regulatory policies enhance productivity ?
by Van Der Marel,Erik Leendert & Kren,Janez & Iootty De Paiva Dias,Mariana
- 7918 A difficult relationship: declining (but productive) FDI inflows in Turkey
by Kalemli-Ozcan,Sebnem & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo & Thirion,Gilles Lambert Fabien Jean-Luc
- 7917 Building an ex ante simulation model for estimating the capacity impact, benefit incidence, and cost effectiveness of child care subsidies : an application using provider-level data from Turkey
by Aran,Meltem A. & Munoz Boudet,Ana Maria & Aktakke,Nazli
- 7916 The global information and communications technology industry : where Vietnam fits in global value chains
by Sturgeon,Timothy J. & Zylberberg,Ezequiel
- 7915 A poor means test ? econometric targeting in Africa
by Brown,Caitlin Susan & Ravallion,Martin & Van De Walle,Dominique
- 7914 Dodging bullets : the heterogeneous effect of political violence on greenfield FDI
by Witte,Caroline T. & Burger,Martijn J. & Ianchovichina,Elena & Pennings,Enrico
- 7913 The political economy of teacher management in decentralized Indonesia
by Rosser,Andrew & Fahmi,Mohamad
- 7912 Residential electricity subsidies in Pakistan : targeting, welfare impacts, and options for reform
by Walker,Thomas & Canpolat,Ezgi & Khan,Farah Khalid & Kryeziu,Adea
- 7911 The morphology of African cities
by Antos,Sarah Elizabeth & Lall,Somik V. & Lozano Gracia,Nancy
- 7910 Optimal allocation of natural resource surpluses in a dynamic macroeconomic framework : a DSGE analysis with evidence from Uganda
by Zeufack,Albert G. & Kopoin,Alexandre & Nganou,Jean-Pascal & Tchana Tchana,Fulbert & Kemoe,Laurent
- 7909 Sources of productivity growth in Uganda : the role of interindustry and intra-industry misallocation in the 2000s
by Dennis,Allen Curtis K. & Mengistae,Taye Alemu & Yoshino,Yutaka & Zeufack,Albert G.
- 7908 Financial constraints and girls'secondary education: evidence from school fee elimination in the Gambia
by Blimpo,Moussa Pouguinimpo & Gajigo,Ousman & Pugatch,Todd
- 7907 CPI bias and its implications for poverty reduction in Africa
by Dabalen,Andrew L. & Gaddis,Isis & Nguyen,Nga Thi Viet
- 7906 Mining and economic development : did China's WTO accession affect African local economic development ?
by Addison,Tony & Boly,Amadou & Mveyange,Anthony Francis
- 7905 Impact of public-private partnerships on private school performance : evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Uganda
by Barrera-Osorio,Felipe & De Galbert,Pierre Gaspard & Habyarimana,James Paul & Sabarwal,Shwetlena
- 7904 Matchmaking in Nairobi : the role of land use
by Avner,Paolo & Lall,Somik V.
- 7903 Sovereign wealth funds and long-term investments in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Diallo,Boubacar & Tchana Tchana,Fulbert & Zeufack,Albert G.
- 7902 Housing finance and inclusive growth in Africa : benchmarking, determinants, and effects
by Nguena,Christian Lambert & Tchana Tchana,Fulbert & Zeufack,Albert G.
- 7901 When the money runs out : do cash transfers have sustained effects on human capital accumulation ?
by Baird,Sarah Jane & Mcintosh,Craig & Ozler,Berk
- 7900 Can enhancing the benefits of formalization induce informal firms to become formal ? experimental evidence from Benin
by Benhassine,Najy & Mckenzie,David J. & Pouliquen,Victor Maurice Joseph & Santini,Massimiliano
- 7899 The role of exchange rate and non-exchange rate related factors in polish firms'export performance
by Albinowski,Maciej & Hagemejer,Jan & Lovo,Stefania & Varela,Gonzalo J.
- 7898 Food prices and poverty
by Headey,Derek D.
- 7897 Pro-growth equity : a policy framework for the twin goals
by Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos
- 7896 How liberal is Nepal's liberal grade promotion policy ?
- 7895 Secondary towns and poverty reduction : refocusing the urbanization agenda
by Christiaensen,Luc & Kanbur,Ravi
- 7894 Heterogeneous returns to income diversification : evidence from Nigeria
by Bertoni,Eleonora & Corral Rodas,Paul Andres & Molini,Vasco & Siwatu,Gbemisola Oseni
- 7893 Demographic change and development : a global typology
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Quillin,Bryce Ramsey & Schellekens,Philip
- 7892 Grow, invest, insure : a game plan to end extreme poverty by 2030
by Gill,Indermit S. & Revenga,Ana L. & Zeballos,Christian
- 7891 Shedding light : understanding energy efficiency and electricity reliability
by Carranza,Eliana & Meeks,Robyn
- 7890 Does mobile money use increase firms'investment ? evidence from enterprise Surveys in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania
by Islam,Asif Mohammed & Muzi,Silvia & Rodriguez Meza,Jorge Luis
- 7889 Benefits of electrification and the role of reliability : evidence from India
by Samad,Hussain A. & Zhang,Fan
- 7888 Enforcement capacity and the impact of labor regulation : evidence from the Russian Federation
by Gonzalez,Alvaro S. & Sharma,Siddharth & Subhash,Hari
- 7887 Model and methods for estimating the number of people living in extreme poverty because of the direct impacts of natural disasters
by Rozenberg,Julie & Hallegatte,Stephane
- 7886 Socioeconomic resilience : multi-hazard estimates in 117 countries
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Bangalore,Mook & Vogt-Schilb,Adrien Camille
- 7885 Are losses from natural disasters more than just asset losses ? the role of capital aggregation, sector interactions, and investment behaviors
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Vogt-Schilb,Adrien Camille
- 7884 Deregulation and firm investment : evidence from the dismantling of the license system in India
by Kandilov,Ivan & Leblebiciogu,Asli & Manghnani,Ruchita
- 7883 Does input-trade liberalization affect firms'foreign technology choice ?
by Bas,Maria & Berthou,Antoine
- 7882 Cash transfers and health : evidence from Tanzania
by Evans,David & Holtemeyer,Brian & Kosec,Katrina L.
- 7881 Children left behind in China : the role of school fees
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Huang,Yang & Selod,Harris
- 7880 Transit migration : all roads lead to America
by Artuc,Erhan & Ozden,Caglar
- 7879 Are there skills payoffs in low- and middle-income countries ? empirical evidence using STEP data
by Valerio,Alexandria & Sanchez Puerta,MariaLaura & Tognatta,Namrata Raman & Monroy Taborda,Sebastian
- 7878 Do cognitive and noncognitive skills explain the gender wage gap in middle-income countries ? an analysis using STEP data
by Tognatta,Namrata Raman & Valerio,Alexandria & Sanchez Puerta,Maria Laura
- 7877 Growth recovery in southern Europe : a dozen lessons, old and new
- 7876 New rural access index : main determinants and correlation to poverty
by Iimi,Atsushi & Ahmed,A.K. Farhad & Anderson,Edward Charles & Diehl,Adam Stone & Maiyo,Laban & Peralta Quiros,Tatiana & Rao,Kulwinder Singh
- 7875 Global migration of talent and tax incentives : evidence from Malaysia's returning expert program
by Del Carpio,Ximena Vanessa & Ozden,Caglar & Testaverde,Mauro & Wagner,Mathis Christoph
- 7874 Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic
by Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo
- 7873 Social capital, finance, and consumption: evidence from a representative sample of Chinese households
by Cull,Robert J. & Gan,Li & Gao,Nan & Xu,L. Colin
- 7872 Does debt relief improve child health ? evidence from cross-country micro data
by Welander,Anna Carin Charlotte
- 7871 The cultural trade index : an introduction
- 7870 The credibility of economic policy making in Argentina, 1989-2015
- 7869 Sharing oil rents and political violence
by Cordella,Tito & Onder,Harun
- 7868 ICT use, innovation, and productivity : evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Cirera,Xavier & Lage,Filipe & Sabetti,Leonard
- 7867 Assessing the degree of international consumption risk sharing
by Hevia,Constantino & Serven,Luis
- 7866 How do cities in Ethiopia create jobs ?
- 7865 Preferential liberalization, antidumping, and safeguards : stumbling block evidence from MERCOSUR
by Bown,Chad P. & Tovar,Patricia
- 7864 Conflict and Poverty in Afghanistan's Transition
by Floreani,Vincent Arthur & Lopez-Acevedo,Gladys C. & Rama,Martin G.
- 7863 Does governing law affect bond spreads ?
by Ratha,Dilip K. & De,Supriyo & Kurlat,Sergio Andres
- 7862 The world is not yet flat : transport costs matter !
by Behrens,Kristian & Brown,W. Mark & Bougna Lonla,Theophile
- 7861 Firm financing in Chile after the 2014-15 tax reform: debt or equity ? debt or equity?
by Hernandez,Fernando Leonardo
- 7860 The risk of polygamy and wives'saving behavior
by Boltz,Marie & Chort,Isabelle
- 7859 A first step up the energy ladder ? low cost solar kits and household's welfare in Rural Rwanda
by Grimm,Michael & Munyehirwe,Anicet & Peters,Jorg & Sievert,Maximiliane
- 7858 Informality in the process of development and growth
by Loayza,Norman V.
- 7857 Capital adjustment and the optimal fuel choice
by Hyland,Marie Caitriona & Steinbuks,Jevgenijs
- 7856 The impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian economy
by Matta,Samer Naji & Appleton,Simon Mark & Bleaney,Michael Francis
- 7855 Climate change and water variability : do water treaties contribute to river basin resilience ?
by Dinar,Shlomi & Katz,David & De Stefano,Lucia & Blankespoor,Brian
- 7854 The effect of the Swedish payroll tax cut for youths on firm profitability
by Malm,Arvid & Eklund,Johan & Francis,David C. & Jiang,Nan
- 7853 Unequal opportunity, unequal growth
by Marrero,Gustavo Alberto & Rodriguez,Juan Gabriel & Van Der Weide,Roy
- 7852 Global talent flows
by Kerr,Sari Pekkala & Kerr,William Robert & Ozden,Caglar & Parsons,Christopher Robert
- 7850 Casting the tax net wider : experimental evidence from Costa Rica
by Brockmeyer,Anne & Hernandez,Marco & Kettle,Stewart & Smith,Spencer Douglas
- 7849 Retooling poverty targeting using out-of-sample validation and machine learning
by Mcbride,Linden & Nichols,Austin
- 7848 The long-term impact of international migration on economic decision-making : evidence from a migration lottery and lab-in-the-field experiments
by Gibson,John & Mckenzie,David J. & Rohorua,Halahingano & Stillman,Steven
- 7847 Economic integration across Latin America : evidence from labor markets, 1990-2013
by Lederman,Daniel & Robertson,Raymond
- 7846 The more stringent, the better ? rationing car use in Bogota with moderate and drastic restrictions
by Bonilla,Jorge A.
- 7845 New estimates of extreme poverty for children
by Newhouse,David Locke & Suarez Becerra,Pablo & Evans,Martin C
- 7844 Who are the poor in the developing world ?
by Castaneda Aguilar,Raul Andres & Doan,Dung Thi Thuy & Newhouse,David Locke & Nguyen,Minh Cong & Uematsu,Hiroki & Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De
- 7843 Intergenerational education mobility in Africa : has progress been inclusive ?
by Azomahou,Theophile T. & Yitbarek,Eleni Abraham
- 7842 Dynamic relationship between corruption and youth unemployment : empirical evidences from a system GMM approach
by Bouzid,Bechir Naier
- 7841 Is predicted data a viable alternative to real data ?
by Fujii,Tomoki & Van Der Weide,Roy
- 7840 Citizen engagement in rulemaking -- evidence on regulatory practices in 185 countries
by Johns,Melissa Marie & Saltane,Valentina