The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 7859 A first step up the energy ladder ? low cost solar kits and household's welfare in Rural Rwanda
by Grimm,Michael & Munyehirwe,Anicet & Peters,Jorg & Sievert,Maximiliane
- 7858 Informality in the process of development and growth
by Loayza,Norman V.
- 7857 Capital adjustment and the optimal fuel choice
by Hyland,Marie Caitriona & Steinbuks,Jevgenijs
- 7856 The impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian economy
by Matta,Samer Naji & Appleton,Simon Mark & Bleaney,Michael Francis
- 7855 Climate change and water variability : do water treaties contribute to river basin resilience ?
by Dinar,Shlomi & Katz,David & De Stefano,Lucia & Blankespoor,Brian
- 7854 The effect of the Swedish payroll tax cut for youths on firm profitability
by Malm,Arvid & Eklund,Johan & Francis,David C. & Jiang,Nan
- 7853 Unequal opportunity, unequal growth
by Marrero,Gustavo Alberto & Rodriguez,Juan Gabriel & Van Der Weide,Roy
- 7852 Global talent flows
by Kerr,Sari Pekkala & Kerr,William Robert & Ozden,Caglar & Parsons,Christopher Robert
- 7851 Strategic investment funds : opportunities and challenges
by Halland,Havard & Noel,Michel & Tordo,Silvana & Kloper-Owens,Jacob Jameel
- 7850 Casting the tax net wider : experimental evidence from Costa Rica
by Brockmeyer,Anne & Hernandez,Marco & Kettle,Stewart & Smith,Spencer Douglas
- 7849 Retooling poverty targeting using out-of-sample validation and machine learning
by Mcbride,Linden & Nichols,Austin
- 7848 The long-term impact of international migration on economic decision-making : evidence from a migration lottery and lab-in-the-field experiments
by Gibson,John & Mckenzie,David J. & Rohorua,Halahingano & Stillman,Steven
- 7847 Economic integration across Latin America : evidence from labor markets, 1990-2013
by Lederman,Daniel & Robertson,Raymond
- 7846 The more stringent, the better ? rationing car use in Bogota with moderate and drastic restrictions
by Bonilla,Jorge A.
- 7845 New estimates of extreme poverty for children
by Newhouse,David Locke & Suarez Becerra,Pablo & Evans,Martin C
- 7844 Who are the poor in the developing world ?
by Castaneda Aguilar,Raul Andres & Doan,Dung Thi Thuy & Newhouse,David Locke & Nguyen,Minh Cong & Uematsu,Hiroki & Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De
- 7843 Intergenerational education mobility in Africa : has progress been inclusive ?
by Azomahou,Theophile T. & Yitbarek,Eleni Abraham
- 7842 Dynamic relationship between corruption and youth unemployment : empirical evidences from a system GMM approach
by Bouzid,Bechir Naier
- 7841 Is predicted data a viable alternative to real data ?
by Fujii,Tomoki & Van Der Weide,Roy
- 7840 Citizen engagement in rulemaking -- evidence on regulatory practices in 185 countries
by Johns,Melissa Marie & Saltane,Valentina
- 7839 Poor households'productive investments of cash transfers : quasi-experimental evidence from Niger
by Stoeffler,Quentin & Mills,Bradford F. & Premand,Patrick
- 7838 When the cat's away : the effects of spousal migration on investments on children
- 7837 Managing (fiscally) resource price volatility : exploring policy options for the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Pinto Moreira,Emmanuel
- 7836 Constructing robust poverty trends in the Islamic Republic of Iran : 2008-14
by Atamanov,Aziz & Mostafavi,Mohammad-Hadi & Salehi Isfahani,Djavad & Vishwanath,Tara
- 7835 Deepening without broadening ? jobs in Ghana's private sector
by Francis,David C. & Honorati,Maddalena
- 7834 Training teachers on the job : what works and how to measure it
by Popova,Anna & Evans,David & Arancibia,Violeta
- 7833 Gender gaps in cognitive and non-cognitive skills in early primary grades : evidence from rural Indonesia
by Nakajima,Nozomi & Jung,Haeil & Pradhan,Menno Prasad & Hasan,Amer & Kinnell,Angela & Brinkman,Sally Ann
- 7832 Investing in school readiness : an analysis of the cost-effectiveness of early childhood education pathways in rural Indonesia
by Nakajima,Nozomi & Hasan,Amer & Jung,Haeil & Brinkman,Sally Ann & Pradhan,Menno Prasad & Kinnell,Angela
- 7831 Nonrenewable resources, income inequality and per capita GDP : an empirical analysis
by Scognamillo,Antonio & Mele,Gianluca & Sensini,Luca
- 7830 Trends and drivers of poverty reduction in Nepal : a historical perspective
by Uematsu,Hiroki & Shidiq,Akhmad Rizal & Tiwari,Sailesh
- 7829 Can the culture of honor lead to inefficient conventions ? experimental evidence from India
by Brooks,Benjamin A. & Hoff,Karla & Pandey,Priyanka
- 7828 Faraway or nearby ? domestic and international spillovers in patenting and product innovation
by Bravo-Ortega,Claudio & Cusolito,Ana Paula & Lederman,Daniel
- 7827 Russian Federation : how services contribute to competitiveness
by Saez,Juan Sebastian & Van Der Marel,Erik Leendert
- 7826 Minimizing ecological damage from road improvement in tropical forests
by Dasgupta,Susmita & Wheeler,David R.
- 7825 Does improved local supply of schooling enhance intergenerational mobility in education ? evidence from Jordan
by Assaad,Ragui A. & Saleh,Mohamed Farid Mohamed
- 7824 Mobility and pathways to the middle class in Nepal
by Tiwari,Sailesh & Shidiq,Akhmad Rizal & Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe
- 7823 From commodity discovery to production
by Shaukat Khan,Tehmina & Nguyen,Trang Thi Thuy & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Schodde,Richard
- 7822 Shoeing the Children : the impact of the TOMS Shoe donation program in rural El Salvador
by Wydick,Bruce W. & Katz,Elizabeth G. & Calvo,Flor & Gutierrez,Felipe & Janet,Brendan
- 7821 Export competitiveness and FDI performance across the regions of the Russian Federation
by Dairabayeva,Karlygash & Ferrantino,Michael Joseph & Portugal-Perez,Alberto & Schmidt,Gabriela
- 7820 Are labor supply decisions consistent with neoclassical preferences ? evidence from Indian boat owners
by Gine,Xavier & Martinez-Bravo,Monica & Vidal-Fernandez,Marian
- 7819 The globe and the circle : geometry and economic geography as tribute to Thales and Nash
- 7818 Preferential resource spending under an employment guarantee : the political economy of MGNREGS in Andhra Pradesh
by Sheahan,Megan Britney & Liu,Yanyan & Barrett,Christopher B. & Narayanan,Sudha
- 7817 Combining preschool teacher training with parenting education : a cluster-randomized controlled trial
by Ozler,Berk & Fernald,Lia C. H. & Kariger,Patricia Karol & Mcconnell,Christin & Neuman,Michelle J. & Pinheiro Fraga,Eduardo
- 7816 The state of economics, the state of the world
- 7815 How long is the maturity of corporate borrowing ? evidence from bond and loan issuances across markets
by Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 7814 Will market competition trump gender discrimination in India ?
by Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,Sari & Kerr,William Robert
- 7813 On the ground or in the air ? a methodological experiment on crop residue cover measurement in Ethiopia
by Kosmowski,Frederic & Stevenson,James & Campbell,Jeff & Ambel,Alemayehu A. & Tsegay,Asmelash Haile
- 7812 Varietal identification in household surveys : results from an experiment using DNA fingerprinting of sweet potato leaves in southern Ethiopia
by Kosmowski,Frederic & Aragaw,Abiyot & Kilian,Andrzej & Ambel,Alemayehu A. & Ilukor,John & Yigezu,Biratu & Stevenson,James
- 7811 Sustainability of a residential CFL distribution program : evidence from Ethiopia
by Diaw,Issa & Elahi,Raihan & Iimi,Atsushi
- 7810 How many years have refugees been in exile ?
by Devictor,Xavier & Do,Quy-Toan
- 7808 Are minimum wages and payroll taxes a constraint to the creation of formal jobs in Morocco ?
by Angel-Urdinola,Diego & Barry,Abdoul Gadiry & Guennouni,Jamal
- 7807 Savings defaults and payment delays for cash transfers: field experimental evidence from Malawi
by Brune,Lasse Florian & Gine,Xavier & Goldberg,Jessica Ann & Yang,Dean
- 7806 Uncertainty as a factor in investment decisions : the case of the Russian Federation's regions
by Levina,Irina & Kisunko,Gregory & Marques,Israel I. & Yakovlev,Andrei
- 7805 On the impact of demographic change on growth, savings, and poverty
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose
- 7804 The capabilities driving participation in global value chains
by Pathikonda,Vilas G. & Farole,Thomas
- 7803 Unequal before the law : measuring legal gender disparities across the world
by Iqbal,Sarah & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Ramalho,Rita & Sakhonchik,Alena
- 7801 Impact of social assistance on labor market mobility : the case of Turkey
by Alcan,Deniz & Mokretar-Karroubi,Raif & Taskin,Temel & Wisemand,William
- 7800 Predicting project outcomes : a simple methodology for predictions based on project ratings
by Blanc,Marc & Esmail,Talib B. K. & Mascarell,Caroline & Rodriguez,Joseph Rukshan
- 7799 Can environmental policy reduce infant mortality ? evidence from the Ganga pollution cases
by Do,Quy-Toan & Joshi,Shareen & Stolper,Samuel
- 7798 Making the most of demographic change in Southern Africa
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose
- 7797 Combining mentoring programs with cash transfers for adolescent girls in Liberia :baseline report
by Hallman,Kelly K. & Kelvin,Elizabeth & Ozler,Berk & Seban,Juliette & Kuhlik,Erica & Alton,Cooper & Kamara,Joseph & Goodman,Sarah
- 7796 Short- and long-term effects of a child-labor ban
by Piza,Caio & Portela Fernandes De Souza,Andre
- 7795 Understanding the dynamics of labor income inequality in Latin America
by Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Lustig,Nora-451471 & Valderrama,Daniel
- 7794 Synergies in child nutrition : interactions of food security, health and environment, and child care
- 7793 Estimating poverty rates in target populations : an assessment of the simple poverty scorecard and alternative approaches
by Diamond,Alexis & Gill,Michael & Rebolledo Dellepiane,Miguel Angel & Skoufias,Emmanuel & Vinha,Katja & Xu,Yiqing
- 7792 Hidden human capital : psychological empowerment and adolescent girls'aspirations in India
by Roy,Sanchari & Morton,Matthew H. & Bhattacharya,Shrayana
- 7791 Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications
by Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel
- 7789 Who uses electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa ? findings from household surveys
by Kojima,Masami & Han,Jace Jeesun & De Wit,Joerie Frederik & Bacon,Robert W. & Trimble,Christopher Philip
- 7788 Financial viability of electricity sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa : quasi-fiscal deficits and hidden costs
by Trimble,Christopher Philip & Kojima,Masami & Perez Arroyo,Ines & Mohammadzadeh,Farah
- 7787 The distributional impact of taxes and transfers in Poland
by Goraus Tanska,Karolina Marta & Inchauste Comboni,Maria Gabriela
- 7786 The microfinance business model : enduring subsidy and modest profit
by Cull,Robert J. & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Morduch,Jonathan J.
- 7785 Disaggregating the impact of the internet on international trade
by Osnago,Alberto & Tan,Shawn Weiming
- 7784 Building long-term portfolio benchmarks for pension funds in emerging economies
by Rudolph,Heinz P. & Sabat,Jorge
- 7783 Can labor market imperfections explain changes in the inverse farm size?productivity relationship ? longitudinal evidence from rural India
by Deininger,Klaus W. & Jin,Songqing & Liu,Yanyan & Singh,Sudhir K.
- 7782 Inequality of opportunity in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Brunori,Paolo & Palmisano,Flaviana & Peragine,Vito
- 7781 The volatility of international trade flows in the 21st century : whose fault is it anyway ?
by Bennett,Federico Roberto & Lederman,Daniel & Pienknagura,Samuel Jaime & Rojas,Diego
- 7780 Resource misallocation in Turkey
by Nguyen,Ha Minh & Taskin,Temel & Yilmaz,Ayberk
- 7779 Building voluntary pension schemes in emerging economies
by Rudolph,Heinz P.
- 7778 Dictators walking the Mogadishu line : how men become monsters and monsters become men
by Larcom,Shaun & Sarr,Mare & Willems,Tim
- 7777 Factor endowments, technology, capital mobility and the sources of comparative advantage in manufacturing
by Hakobyan,Shushanik & Lederman,Daniel
- 7776 The implications of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century
- 7775 The effects of innovation on employment in developing countries : evidence from enterprisesurveys
by Cirera,Xavier & Sabetti,Leonard
- 7774 Pathways to profits : identifying separate channels of small firm growth through business training
by Anderson,Stephen J. & Chandy,Rajesh & Zia,Bilal Husnain
- 7773 Not your average job: measuring farm labor in Tanzania
by Arthi,Vellore Shroff & Beegle,Kathleen G. & De Weerdt,Joachim & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo
- 7772 International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific
by Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 7771 Geopolitics, aid, and growth: the impact of UN security council membership on the effectiveness of aid
by Dreher,Axel & Eichenauer,Vera Z. & Gehring,Kai
- 7770 Quantifying uncertainties in global growth forecasts
by Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Stocker,Marc & Some,Modeste Y.
- 7769 Vulnerability to Poverty in rural Malawi
by Mccarthy,Nancy & Brubaker,Josh & De La Fuente,Alejandro
- 7768 Feedback matters : evidence from agricultural services
by Jones,Maria Ruth & Kondylis,Florence
- 7767 Services and innovation for the competitiveness of the Ecuadorian economy
by Rubalcaba Bermejo,Luis & Gago,David & Ariano,Maria & Tripathi,Arvind Kumar
- 7766 Modeling the impacts of climate change on future Vietnamese households : a micro-simulation approach
by Rozenberg,Julie & Hallegatte,Stephane
- 7765 Exposure to floods, climate change, and poverty in Vietnam
by Bangalore,Mook & Smith,Andrew & Veldkamp,Ted
- 7764 The varying income effects of weather variation : initial insights from rural Vietnam
by Narloch,Ulf Gerrit
- 7763 Environmental risks and poverty : analyzing geo-spatial and household data from Vietnam
by Narloch,Ulf Gerrit & Bangalore,Mook
- 7762 If it pays, it stays: can agribusiness internalize the benefits of malaria control ?
- 7761 If politics is the problem, how can external actors be part of the solution ?
by Devarajan,Shantayanan & Khemani,Stuti
- 7760 A randomized control trial of a peer adherence and nutritional support program for public sector antiretroviral patients
by Booysen,Frederik Le Roux & De Walque,Damien B. C. M. & Over,Mead & Hashimoto,Satoko & de Reuck,Chantell
- 7759 Cheaper, faster, and more than good enough : is GPS the new gold standard in land area measurement ?
by Carletto,Calogero & Gourlay,Sydney & Murray,Siobhan & Zezza,Alberto
- 7758 All that glitters is not gold : polarization amid poverty reduction in Ghana
by Clementi,Fabio & Molini,Vasco & Schettino,Francesco
- 7757 Pirates of Somalia : crime and deterrence on the high seas
by Do,Quy-Toan & Ma,Lin & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia
- 7756 Firm financing and growth in the Arab region
by Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Ismail,Soha Ismail Ahmed Aly & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 7755 A comparative analysis of subsidy reforms in the Middle East and North Africa Region
by Araar,Abdelkrim & Verme,Paolo
- 7754 Subsidy reforms in the Middle East and North Africa Region : a review
- 7753 Assessing implementation of the principles for public credit guarantees for SMEs : a global survey
- 7752 Should I stay or should I go ? internal migration and household welfare in Ghana
by Molini,Vasco & Pavelesku,Dan & Ranzani,Marco
- 7751 Effects of multilateral support on infrastructure PPP contract cancellation
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & House,Ruth Schuyler
- 7750 Financial (Dis-)information : evidence from a multi-country audit study
by Gine,Xavier & Mazer,Rafael Keenan
- 7749 Does the 2015 peace accord in Mali reflect the priorities of households and local leaders ?
by Lendorfer,Julia & Hoogeveen,Johannes G.
- 7747 Do returns to education depend on how and who you ask ?
by Serneels,Pieter Maria & Beegle,Kathleen G. & Dillon,Andrew S.
- 7746 On minimizing the risk of bias in randomized controlled trials in economics
by Eble,Alex & Boone,Peter & Elbourne,Diana
- 7745 Do consumers benefit from supply chain intermediaries ? evidence from a policy experiment in the edible oils market in Bangladesh
by Emran,M. Shahe & Mookherjee,Dilip & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Uddin,M. Helal
- 7744 How to measure whether index insurance provides reliable protection
by Morsink,Karlijn & Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mapfumo,Shadreck
- 7743 Structural transformation in Africa : a historical view
by Enache,Maria & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & O'Connell,Stephen
- 7742 Technology strategies for low-carbon economic growth : a general equilibrium assessment
by Sue Wing,Ian Newel James & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7741 Spatial development and agglomeration economies in services -- lessons from India
by Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,William Robert
- 7740 Aging, trade, and migration
by Chisik,Richard Asher & Onder,Harun & Qirjo,Dhimitri
- 7739 Inherited wealth and demographic aging
by Onder,Harun & Pestieau,Pierre
- 7738 Euro currency risk and the geography of debt flows to peripheral European monetary union members
by Ersal-Kiziler,Eylem & Nguyen,Ha Minh
- 7737 Sectoral productivity gaps and aggregate productivity
- 7736 Impact of climate change and aquatic salinization on mangrove species and poor communities in the Bangladesh Sundarbans
by Dasgupta,Susmita & Sobhan,Istiak & Wheeler,David J.
- 7735 Impacts of carbon pricing in reducing the carbon intensity of China's GDP
by Cao,Jing & Ho,Mun-Sing & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7734 The development impact of financial regulation: evidence from Ethiopia and antebellum USA
by Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco
- 7733 Financial regulation and government revenue : the effects of a policy change in Ethiopia
by Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco
- 7732 Who benefited from Burundi's demobilization program ?
by D'Aoust,Olivia Severine & Sterck,Olivier Christian Brigitte & Verwimp,Philip
- 7731 Poverty and policy selectivity of World Bank trust funds
by Eichenauer,Vera & Knack,Stephen
- 7729 Roads and rural development in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Berg,Claudia N. & Blankespoor,Brian & Selod,Harris
- 7728 Estimation of climate change damage functions for 140 regions in the GTAP9 database
by Roson,Roberto & Sartori,Martina
- 7727 Is inequality underestimated in Egypt ? evidence from house prices
by Van Der Weide,Roy & Lakner,Christoph & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7725 Challenges of fiscal policy in emerging and developing economies
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 7724 Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions ?
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Lim,Jamus Jerome & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 7723 Financial systems, growth, and volatility : searching for the perfect fit
- 7722 The Nexus of financial inclusion and financial stability : a study of trade-offs and synergies
by Cihak,Martin & Mare,Davide Salvatore & Melecky,Martin
- 7721 Evaluating sovereign disaster risk finance strategies : a framework
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mahul,Olivier & Poulter,Richard Andrew & Teh,Tse-Ling
- 7720 Solving commitment problems in disaster risk finance
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Wren-Lewis,Liam
- 7719 A methodology to assess indicative costs of risk financing strategies for scaling up Ethiopia's productive safety net programme
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Coll-Black,Sarah & Cooney,Naomi Victoria & Edwards,Anna
- 7718 Financing the reconstruction of public capital after a natural disaster
by Bevan,David L. & Adam,Christopher
- 7717 Potential for application of a probabilistic catastrophe risk modelling framework to poverty outcomes : general form vulnerability functions relating household poverty outcomes to hazard intensity in Ethiopia
by Porter,Catherine & White,Emily Jennifer
- 7716 Early warning, early action : the use of predictive tools in drought response through Ethiopia's productive safety net programme
by Drechsler,Mareile Beate Stephanie & Soer,Wolter
- 7715 Weather index insurance and shock coping : evidence from Mexico's CADENA Program
by De Janvry,Alain F. & Ramirez Ritchie,Elizabeth Andrea & Sadoulet,Elisabeth Marie L.
- 7714 Insuring growth : the impact of disaster funds on economic reconstruction in Mexico
by De Janvry,Alain F. & del Valle,Alejandro & Sadoulet,Elisabeth Marie L.
- 7713 Social Inclusion in macro-level diagnostics : reflecting on the World Bank Group's early systematic country diagnostics
- 7712 Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility in emerging markets
by Cabral,Rene & Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Mollick,Andre Varella
- 7711 Openness, specialization, and the external vulnerability of developing countries
by Barrot Araya,Luis Diego & Calderon,Cesar & Serven,Luis
- 7710 On the central role of small farms in African rural development strategies
by Larson,Donald F. & Muraoka,Rie & Otsuka,Keijiro
- 7709 Increased coverage of maternal health services among the poor in western Uganda in an output-based aid voucher scheme
by Obare,Francis & Okwero,Peter & Villegas,Leslie & Mills,Samuel Lantei & Bellows,Ben
- 7708 Expediting trade : impact evaluation of an in-house clearance program
by Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Hillberry,Russell Henry & Berg,Claudia N.
- 7707 Social capital, trust, and well-being in the evaluation of wealth
by Hamilton,Kirk E. & Helliwell,John F. & Woolcock,Michael
- 7706 Crime and persistent punishment : a long-run perspective on the links between violence and chronic poverty in Mexico
by Martinez-Cruz, Adan L. & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos
- 7705 Using administrative data to assess the impact and sustainability of Rwanda's land tenure regularization
by Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Duponchel,Marguerite Felicienne
- 7704 Recent credit surge in historical context
by Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Yu,Shu
- 7703 How do we prioritize the GHG mitigation options ? development of a marginal abatement cost curve for the building sector in Armenia and Georgia
by Timilsina,Govinda R. & Sikharulidze,Anna & Karapoghosyan,Eduard & Shatvoryan,Suren
- 7702 State secretaries reform in Ukraine : attempt to delineate responsibilities between ministers and senior civil servants
- 7701 Nash on a rotary : two theorems with implications for electoral politics
by Basu,Kaushik & Mitra,Tapan
- 7700 Democratic Republic of Congo : product and market concentration and the vulnerability to exogenous shocks
by Bou Habib,Chadi & Kebede,Ephraim
- 7699 Women's empowerment, sibling rivalry, and competitiveness: evidence from a lab experiment and a randomized control trial in Uganda
by Buehren,Niklas & Goldstein,Markus P. & Leonard,Kenneth & Montalvao,Joao & Vasilaky,Kathryn
- 7698 Development of low-carbon energy supply system in Romania
by Timilsina,Govinda R. & Jorgensen,Erika A.
- 7697 Long-term energy demand forecasting in Romania : an end-use demand
by Malla,Sunil & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7696 Measuring firm-level innovation using short questionnaires : evidence from an experiment
by Cirera,Xavier & Muzi,Silvia
- 7695 Non-renewable resources, fiscal rules, and human capital
by Levine,Paul Leslie & Melina,Giovanni & Onder,Harun
- 7694 Markets, contracts, and uncertainty in a groundwater economy
by Gine,Xavier & Jacoby,Hanan G.
- 7693 Saving for old age
by Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Panos,Georgios A.
- 7692 Weathering storms : understanding the impact of natural disasters on the poor in Central America
by Ishizawa Escudero,Oscar Anil & Miranda Montero,Juan Jose
- 7691 Who supports violent extremism in developing countries ? analysis of attitudes based on value surveys
by Kiendrebeogo,Youssouf & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7690 Behavioral interventions in tax compliance : evidence from Guatemala
by Kettle,Stewart & Hernandez,Marco & Ruda,Simon & Sanders,Michael
- 7689 Are gender differences in performance innate or socially mediated ?
by Benyishay,Ariel & Jones,Maria Ruth & Kondylis,Florence & Mobarak,Ahmed Mushfiq
- 7688 Informed trading in business groups, ownership concentration, and market liquidity
by Leano,Miguel & Pedraza Morales,Alvaro Enrique
- 7687 Bank competition, financial dependence, and economic growth in the Gulf Cooperation Council
by Caggiano,Giovanni & Calice,Pietro
- 7686 Exporters, engineers, and blue-collar workers
by Brambilla,Irene & Lederman,Daniel & Porto,Guido
- 7685 Agricultural productivity and non-farm employment : evidence from Bangladesh
by Shilpi,Forhad J. & Emran,Shahe
- 7684 Creative trade for human development
- 7683 Creative natives in the digital age : how digital technology has revolutionized creative work
- 7682 Estimating an equilibrium exchange rate for the Argentine Peso
by Coppola,Andrea & Lagerborg,Andresa & Mustafaoglu,Zafer
- 7681 Guns, books, or doctors ? conflict and public spending in Haiti : lessons from cross-country evidence
by Singh,Raju & Bodea,Cristina & Higashijima,Masaaki
- 7680 Commercialization and mission drift : evidence from a large Chinese microfinance institution
by Jia,Xiangping & Cull,Robert J. & Guo,Pei & Ma,Tao
- 7679 Money demand in the Arab Republic of Egypt : a vector equilibrium correction model
by Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick
- 7678 Ageing and family solidarity in Europe : patterns and driving factors of intergenerational support
- 7677 The role of inequality in climate-poverty debates
- 7676 Exports and job training
by Bastos & Silva,Joana C. G. & Proenca,Rafael Prado
- 7675 Trust in government and support for redistribution
by Silva,Joana C. G. & Morgandi,Matteo & Levin,Victoria
- 7674 Prioritizing infrastructure investment : a framework for government decision making
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & Mandri-Perrott,Xavier Cledan & House,Ruth Schuyler & Schwartz,Jordan Z.
- 7673 Does the global trade slowdown matter ?
by Constantinescu,Ileana Cristina & Mattoo,Aaditya & Ruta,Michele
- 7672 Skill use, skill deficits, and firm performance in formal sector enterprises : evidence from the Tanzania enterprise skills survey, 2015
by Tan,Hong W. & Bashir,Sajitha & Tanaka,Nobuyuki
- 7671 The impact of a community development and poverty reduction program on early childhood development in Morocco
by El-Kogali,Safaa El Tayeb & Krafft,Caroline Gould & Abdelkhalek,Touhami & Benkassmi,Mohamed & Chavez,Monica I. & Bassett,Lucy Katherine & Ejjanoui,Fouzia
- 7670 Inequality of opportunity in early childhood development in Morocco over time
by El-Kogali,Safaa El Tayeb & Krafft,Caroline Gould & Abdelkhalek,Touhami & Benkassmi,Mohamed & Chavez,Monica I. & Bassett,Lucy Katherine & Ejjanoui,Fouzia
- 7669 Will digital technologies transform agriculture in developing countries ?
by Deichmann,Uwe & Goyal,Aparajita & Mishra,Deepak K.
- 7668 Can business owners form accurate counterfactuals ? eliciting treatment and control beliefs about their outcomes in the alternative treatment status
by Mckenzie,David J.
- 7667 Learning, Prices, and firm dynamics
by Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Dias,Daniel & Timoshenko,Olga A.
- 7666 China's slowdown and rebalancing: potential growth and poverty impacts on Sub-Saharan Africa
by Lakatos,Csilla & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Go,Delfin Sia
- 7665 Short-term effects of India's employment guarantee program on labor markets and agricultural productivity
by Deininger,Klaus W. & Nagarajan,Hari Krishnan & Singh,Sudhir K.
- 7663 Assessing socioeconomic resilience to floods in 90 countries
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Bangalore,Mook & Vogt-Schilb,Adrien Camille
- 7662 Property rights for fishing cooperatives : how (and how well) do they work ?
by Aburto-Oropeza,Octavio & Leslie,Heather M. & Mack-Crane,Austen & Nagavarapu,Sriniketh Suryasesha & Reddy,Sheila M.W. & Sievanen,Leila
- 7661 Non-tariff measures and the world trading system
by Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele
- 7660 Poverty and shared prosperity implications of deep integration in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Balistreri,Edward Jay & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Tarr,David & Yonezawa,Hidemichi
- 7659 How does the sensitivity of consumption to income vary over time? international evidence
by Islamaj,Ergys & Kose,Ayhan
- 7658 Particulate matter and labor supply : the role of caregiving and non-linearities
by Aragon,Fernando M. & Miranda Montero,Juan Jose & Oliva,Paulina
- 7657 Does e-government improve government capacity ? evidence from tax administration and public procurement
by Kochanova,Anna & Hasnain,Zahid & Larson,Bradley Robert
- 7656 The role of training programs for youth employment in Nepal : impact evaluation report on the employment fund
by Chakravarty,Shubha & Lundberg,Mattias K. A. & Danchev,Plamen Nikolov & Zenker,Juliane
- 7655 Jobs in the city : explaining urban spatial structure in Kampala
by Goswami,Arti Grover & Lall,Somik V.
- 7654 Effects of fiscal policy shocks in an open economy : evidence from Canada
by Tsoungui Belinga,Vincent De Paul
- 7653 Markets and manipulation : time for a paradigm shift ?