Contact information of The World Bank
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
- 84893 Where is the carbon tax after thirty years of research ?
by Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 8646 GVC Participation and Deep Integration in Brazil
by Hollweg,Claire Honore & Rocha Gaffurri,Nadia Patrizia
- 8645 Is It the Journey That Matters ? A Fresh Look at the Impact of World Bank Policy Lending
by Moll,Peter G. & Smets,Lodewijk
- 8644 Hierarchy and Information
by Rogger,Daniel Oliver & Somani,Ravi
- 8643 Servicification of Manufacturing and Boosting Productivity through Services Sector Reform in Turkey
by Haven,Thomas Edward & Van Der Marel,Erik Leendert
- 8642 High-Growth Firms: Rising Tide Lifts All Boats
by De Nicola,Francesca & Murakozy,Balazs & Tan,Shawn Weiming
- 8641 Definition Matters : Metropolitan Areas and Agglomeration Economies in a Large Developing Country
by Bosker,Maarten & Park,Jane & Roberts,Mark
- 8640 Traders'Dilemma : Developing Countries'Response to Trade Disputes
by Devarajan,Shantayanan & Go,Delfin Sia & Lakatos,Csilla & Robinson,Sherman & Thierfelder,Karen E.
- 8639 Mongolia : Distributional Impact of Taxes and Transfers
by Freije-Rodriguez,Samuel & Yang,Judy
- 8638 Poverty, Inequality, and Agriculture in the EU
by Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De & Van Den Brink,Rogier J. E. & Corral,Paul & Avila,Montserrat & Zhao,Hongxi & Mostafavi,Mohammad-Hadi
- 8637 The Drivers and Impacts of Water Infrastructure Reliability : A Global Analysis of Manufacturing Firms
by Islam,Asif Mohammed & Hyland,Marie Caitriona
- 8636 Backyarding : Theory and Evidence for South Africa
by Brueckner,Jan K. & Rabe,Claus & Selod,Harris
- 8635 Preventing More"Missing Girls": A Review of Policies to Tackle Son Preference
by Kumar,Sneha & Sinha,Nistha
- 8634 On the Allocation of Resources in Developing East Asia and Pacific
by De Nicola,Francesca & Kehayova,Vera Vencheva & Nguyen,Ha Minh
- 8633 The Limits of Commitment: Who Benefits from Illiquid Savings Products?
by Buehren,Niklas & Goldstein,Markus P. & Klapper,Leora & Koroknay-Palicz,Tricia & Schaner,Simone Gabrielle
- 8632 Busting the Myth : The Impact of Increasing the Minimum Wage : The Experience of Romania
by Heemskerk,Frank & Voinea,Liviu & Cojocaru,Alexandra
- 8631 Contractual Frictions and the Margins of Trade
by Azomahou,Theophile Thomas & Maemir,Hibret Belete & Wako,Hassen A.
- 8630 sae : A Stata Package for Unit Level Small Area Estimation
by Nguyen,Minh Cong & Corral Rodas,Paul Andres & Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De & Zhao,Qinghua
- 8629 Inequality and Welfare Dynamics in the Russian Federation during 1994-2015
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lokshin,Michael M. & Abanokova,Ksenia & Bussolo,Maurizio
- 8628 Identifying Urban Areas by Combining Data from the Ground and from Outer Space : An Application to India
by Galdo,Virgilio & Li,Yue & Rama,Martin G.
- 8627 Vanishing Returns? Potential Returns and Constraints to Input Adoption among Smallholder Farmers in Uganda
by Hill,Ruth & Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Vasilaky,Kathryn
- 8626 Tobacco Taxation Incidence : Evidence from the Russian Federation
by Fuchs Tarlovsky,Alan & Matytsin,Mikhail & Obukhova,Olga
- 8625 The Intensive Margin in Trade
by Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Klenow,Peter J. & Meleshchuk,Sergii & Pierola,Martha Denisse & Rodriguez-Clare,Andres
- 8624 How Do Countries Use an Asset and Liability Management Approach ? A Survey on Sovereign Balance Sheet Management
by Cangoz,Mehmet Coskun & Boitreaud,Sebastien-000379895 & Dychala,Christopher Benjamin
- 8623 The Cost and Benefits of Tax Treaties with Investment Hubs : Findings from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Beer,Sebastian & Loeprick,Jan
- 8622 Inequality of Opportunity in Education: Accounting for the Contributions of Sibs, Schools and Sorting across East Africa
by Anand,Paul & Behrman,Jere R. & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Jones,Sam
- 8621 Are Banks Engines of Export ? Financial Structures and Export Dynamics
by Minetti,Raoul & Mulabdic,Alen & Ruta,Michele & Zhu,Susan
- 8620 Stationary Bandits, State Capacity, and the Malthusian Transition : The Lasting Impact of the Taiping Rebellion
by Xu,L. Colin & Yang,Li
- 8619 The Causal Mechanism of Financial Education : Evidence from Mediation Analysis
by Carpena,Fenella & Zia,Bilal Husnain
- 8618 Root for the Tubers : Extended-Harvest Crop Production and Productivity Measurement in Surveys
by Kilic,Talip & Moylan,Heather G. & Ilukor,John & Mtengula,Clement & Pangapanga-Phiri,Innocent
- 8617 Ghana Private Equity and Venture Capital Ecosystem Study
by Divakaran,Shanthi & Schneider,Sam & Mcginnis,Patrick J.
- 8616 How Does Poverty Differ Among Refugees ? Taking a Gender Lens to the Data on Syrian Refugees in Jordan
by Hanmer,Lucia C. & Arango,Diana Jimena & Rubiano Matulevich,Eliana Carolina & Santamaria Bonilla,Julieth Andrea & Viollaz,Mariana
- 8615 Concentration in the Banking Sector and Financial Stability : New Evidence
by Calice,Pietro & Leonida,Leone
- 8614 How Much Will the Belt and Road Initiative Reduce Trade Costs ?
by De Soyres,Francois Michel Marie Raphael & Mulabdic,Alen & Murray,Siobhan & Rocha Gaffurri,Nadia Patrizia & Ruta,Michele
- 8613 FDI and the Skill Premium : Evidence from Emerging Economies
by Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Nayyar,Gaurav & Toews,Gerhard & Vezina,Pierre-Louis
- 8612 Who Wins and Who Loses from Staple Food Price Spikes ? Welfare Implications for Mozambique
by Baez Ramirez,Javier Eduardo & Caruso,German Daniel & Pullabhotla,Hemant Kumar
- 8611 Courts and Business Registration : Evidence from Serbia
by Bruhn,Miriam & Cho,Caleb Sungwoo & Marusic,Andreja & Nguyen,Ha Minh & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Tran,Trang Thu
- 8610 Living Life : Assessing Bureaucratic Complexity in Citizen-Government Interactions
by Perotti,Valeria & Kayumova,Marina & Mazoni Silva Martins,Natalia
- 8609 Are the Poor Getting Globalized?
by Mendoza,Adelina & Nayyar,Gaurav & Piermartini,Roberta
- 8608 Taking Management Digital : Lessons from the Development of an Innovative Management Information System for Small Businesses in Ethiopia
by Alibhai,Aly Salman & Strobbe,Francesco & Villanger,Espen
- 8607 Foreign Investment across the Belt and Road : Patterns, Determinants, and Effects
by Xiaoyang Chen,Maggie & Lin,Chuanhao
- 8606 Does Exposure to Other Ethnic Regions Promote National Integration? : Evidence from Nigeria
by Okunogbe,Oyebola Motunrayo
- 8605 A Proxy Means Test for Sri Lanka
by Sebastian,Ashwini Rekha & Shivakumaran,Shivapragasam & Silwal,Ani Rudra & Newhouse,David Locke & Walker,Thomas & Yoshida,Nobuo
- 8604 Assessing the Effect of Public Capital on Growth : An Extension of the World Bank Long-Term Growth Model
by Devadas,Sharmila & Pennings,Steven Michael
- 8603 Exporting Firms and the Demand for Skilled Tasks
by Brambilla,Irene & Lederman,Daniel & Porto,Guido
- 8602 Prioritizing Infrastructure Investments : A Comparative Review of Applications in Chile
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & House,Schuyler & Raina,Aditi
- 8601 How Should the Government Bring Small Firms into the Formal System ? Experimental Evidence from Malawi
by Campos,Francisco Moraes Leitao & Goldstein,Markus P. & Mckenzie,David J.
- 8600 Trade Liberalization and Integration of Domestic Output Markets in Brazil
by Reis,Jose Guilherme & Iootty De Paiva Dias,Mariana & Signoret,Jose E. & Goodwin,Tanja K. & Martinez Licetti,Martha & Duhaut,Alice & Lall,Somik V.
- 8599 India's Growth Story
by Ahmad,Junaid Kamal & Blum,Florian Michael & Gupta,Poonam - GMTSA & Jain,Dhruv
- 8598 Survey of the Kenyan Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape
by Divakaran,Shanthi & Mcginnis,Patrick J. & Schneider,Sam
- 8597 Remittances and Labor Supply in the Northern Triangle
by Sousa,Liliana Do Couto & Garcia Suaza,Andres Felipe
- 8596 Does Premature Deindustrialization Matter ? The Role of Manufacturing versus Services in Development
by Nayyar,Gaurav & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Zhu,Linghui
- 8595 Management and Bureaucratic Effectiveness : Evidence from the Ghanaian Civil Service
by Rasul,Imran & Rogger,Daniel Oliver & Williams,Martin J.
- 8594 Training to Teach Science : Experimental Evidence from Argentina
by Albornoz,Facundo & Anauati,Maria Victoria & Furman,Melina Gabriela & Luzuriaga,Mariana & Podesta,Maria Eugenia & Taylor,Ines
- 8593 Methodology for a World Bank Human Capital Index
by Kraay,Aart C.
- 8592 Global Dataset on Education Quality : A Review and Update (2000-2017)
by Patrinos,Harry Anthony & Angrist,Noam
- 8591 Learning-Adjusted Years of Schooling (LAYS) : Defining A New Macro Measure of Education
by Filmer,Deon P. & Rogers,F. Halsey & Angrist,Noam & Sabarwal,Shwetlena
- 8590 The Effect of Increasing Human Capital Investment on Economic Growth and Poverty : A Simulation Exercise
by Collin,Matthew Edward & Weil,David Nathan
- 8589 Bank Runs and Moral Hazard : A Review of Deposit Insurance
by Anginer,Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli
- 8588 More Than Schooling : Understanding Gender Differences in the Labor Market When Measures of Skill Are Available
by Gunewardena,Dileni N. & King,Elizabeth M. & Valerio,Alexandria
- 8587 Comparison of Deep Regional Integration in the Melitz, Krugman and Armington Models : The Case of The Philippines in RCEP
by Balistreri,Edward Jay & Tarr,David G.
- 8586 Efficiency of Public Spending in Education, Health, and Infrastructure : An International Benchmarking Exercise
by Herrera,Santiago & Ouedraogo,Abdoulaye
- 8585 Revisiting the Poverty Trend in Rwanda : 2010/11 to 2013/14
by Fatima,Freeha & Yoshida,Nobuo
- 8584 Incorporating Resilience in Infrastructure Prioritization : Application to the Road Transport Sector
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & House,Ruth Schuyler & Raina,Aditi
- 8583 Occupational Segregation and Declining Gender Wage Gap : The Case of Georgia
by Khitarishvili,Tamar & Rodriguez Chamussy,Lourdes & Sinha,Nistha
- 8582 Electrification and Household Welfare : Evidence from Pakistan
by Samad,Hussain A. & Zhang,Fan
- 8581 Nonstandard Forms of Employment in Developing Countries : A Study for a Set of Selected Countries in Latin America and the Caribbean and Europe and Central Asia
by Apella,Ignacio Raul & Zunino,Gonzalo
- 8580 The Distributional Impacts of Cigarette Taxation in Bangladesh
by Del Carmen Hasbun,Giselle Eugenia & Fuchs Tarlovsky,Alan & Genoni,Maria Eugenia
- 8579 Services Globalization in an Age of Insecurity : Rethinking Trade Cooperation
- 8578 Growth, Inequality, and Poverty : A Robust Relationship?
by Marrero,Gustavo Alberto & Serven,Luis
- 8576 Endowment Effects and Usage of Financial Products : Field Evidence from Malawi
by Gine,Xavier & Goldberg,Jessica Ann
- 8575 Public Procurement and the Private Business Sector : Evidence from Firm-Level Data
by Ghossein,Tania & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Saliola,Federica
- 8574 Tax-Transfers Schemes, Informality, and Search Frictions in a Small Open Economy
- 8573 Gender Gaps in Property Ownership in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Gaddis,Isis & Lahoti,Rahul Suresh & Li,Wenjie
- 8572 Teacher Professional Development around the World : The Gap between Evidence and Practice
by Popova,Anna & Evans,David & Breeding,Mary E. & Arancibia,Violeta
- 8571 Bank Credit Allocation in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Gutierrez,Eva M. & Karmali,Nadeem M. & Sourrouille,Diego M.
- 8570 Comparison of Welfare Gains in the Armington, Krugman and Melitz Models : Insights from a Structural Gravity Approach
by Balistreri,Edward Jay & Tarr,David G.
- 8569 Potential Forest Loss and Biodiversity Risks from Road Improvement in Lao PDR
by Danyo,Stephen & Dasgupta,Susmita & Wheeler,David J.
- 8568 Measuring the Middle Class in Kazakhstan : A Subjective Approach
by Pittau,M. Grazia & Zelli,Roberto
- 8567 The Heterogeneous Effects of Trade Policy Uncertainty : How Much Do Trade Commitments Boost Trade ?
by Osnago,Alberto & Piermartini,Roberta & Rocha Gaffurri,Nadia Patrizia
- 8566 Long-term impacts of alternative approaches to increase schooling : evidence from a scholarship program in Cambodia
by Barrera-Osorio,Felipe & De Barros,Andreas & Filmer,Deon P.
- 8565 The distributional impact of taxes and social spending in Romania
by Inchauste Comboni,Maria Gabriela & Militaru,Eva
- 8564 Mapping the landscape of transactions : the governance of business relations in Latin America
by Francis,David C. & Karalashvili,Nona & Murrell,Peter
- 8563 Upping the ante: the equilibrium effects of unconditional grants to private schools
by Andrabi,Tahir & Das,Jishnu & Khwaja,Asim Ijaz & Ozyurt,Selcuk & Singh,Niharika
- 8562 Financial development, exchange rate regimes, and growth dynamics
by Kassa,Woubet & Lartey,Emmanuel Kwasi Koranteng
- 8561 Creating new positions ? direct and indirect effects of a subsidized apprenticeship program
by Crepon,Bruno Jacques Jean Philippe & Premand,Patrick
- 8560 Explaining spatial variations in productivity : evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean
by Quintero,Luis E. & Roberts,Mark
- 8559 Land fragmentation and food insecurity in Ethiopia
by Knippenberg,Erwin Willem Yvonnick Leon & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Hoddinott,John
- 8558 The distributional effects of tobacco taxation: the evidence of white and clove cigarettes in Indonesia
- 8557 The cost of nutritious food in South Asia
by Dizon,Felipe Jr Fadullon & Herforth,Anna Whitson
- 8556 Selective control : the political economy of censorship
by Corduneanu Huci,Cristina & Hamilton,Alexander James
- 8555 Effects of corporate governance on the performance of state-owned enterprises
- 8554 The consequences of political interference in bureaucratic decision making : evidence from Nigeria
by Rogger,Daniel Oliver
- 8553 Corporate debt overhang and investment : firm-level evidence
by Borensztein,Eduardo R. & Ye,Lei Sandy
- 8552 Water and sanitation in Dhaka slums : access, quality, and informality in service provision
by Arias Granada,Yurani & Haque,Sabrina Sharmin & Joseph,George & Yanez Pagans,Monica
- 8551 Pathways to formalization : going beyond the formality dichotomy -- the case of Peru
by Diaz,Juan Jose & Chacaltana,Juan & Rigolini,Iamele P. & Ruiz,Claudia
- 8550 Competing priorities : women's microenterprises and household relationships
by Friedson-Ridenour,Sophia & Pierotti,Rachael Susan
- 8549 Nutrition, religion, and widowhood in Nigeria
by Milazzo,Annamaria & Van De Walle,Dominique
- 8548 Heterogeneous impacts of main and feeder road improvements : evidence from Ethiopia
by Iimi,Atsushi & Mengesha,Haileyesus Adamtei & Markland,James & Asrat ,Yetmgeta & Kassahun,Kefargachew
- 8547 Infrastructure, value chains, and economic upgrades
by Luo,Xubei & Xu,Xuejiao
- 8546 Mobility and congestion in urban India
by Akbar,Prottoy Aman & Couture,Victor & Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Ejaz & Storeygard,Adam
- 8545 What can we (machine) learn about welfare dynamics from cross-sectional data?
by Lucchetti,Leonardo Ramiro
- 8544 Study on public debt management systems and results of a survey on solutions used by debt management offices
by Aslan,Cigdem & Ajazaj,Artan & Wahidh,Shurufa Abdul
- 8543 Playing to strength : growth strategy for small agrarian economies in Africa
by Yusuf,Shahid & Kumar,Praveen
- 8542 Import substitution with labor misallocation
by Martins,Marco A.C. & Araujo,Jorge A. De Thompson R.
- 8541 Can government intervention make firms more investment-ready ? a randomized experiment in the Western Balkans
by Cusolito,Ana Paula & Dautovic,Ernest & Mckenzie,David J.
- 8540 Dynamics of off-farm employment in Sub-Saharan Africa : a gender perspective
by Van den Broeck,Goedele & Kilic,Talip
- 8539 Eliciting accurate responses to consumption questions among IDPs in South Sudan using"honesty primes"
by Kaplan,Lennart Christian & Pape,Utz Johann & Walsh,James Sonam
- 8538 Inequality in earnings and adverse shocks in early adulthood
by Adoho,Franck M. & Tien,Bienvenue
- 8537 Does the environment matter for poverty reduction ? the role of soil fertility and vegetation vigor in poverty reduction
by Heger,Martin & Zens,Gregor Franz & Bangalor,Mook
- 8536 The aggregate income losses from childhood stunting and the returns to a nutrition intervention aimed at reducing stunting
by Galasso,Emanuela & Wagstaff,Robert Adam Stephen
- 8535 Bought, sold, and bought again : the impact of complex value chains on export elasticities
by De Soyres,Francois Michel Marie Raphael & Frohm,Erik & Gunnella,Vanessa & Pavlova,Elena
- 8534 Who are America's star firms?
by Ayyagari,Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Maksimovic,Vojislav
- 8533 Trade in developing East Asia : how it has changed and why it matters
by Constantinescu,Ileana Cristina & Mattoo,Aaditya & Ruta,Michele
- 8532 Aquatic salinization and mangrove species in a changing climate : impact in the Indian Sundarbans
by Mukhopadhyay,Anirban & Wheeler,David J. & Dasgupta,Susmita & Dey,Ajanta & Sobhan,Istiak
- 8531 Cooperation creates special moral obligations
by Cappelen,Alexander & Gauri,Varun & Tungodden,Bertil
- 8530 Urbanization in Kazakhstan : desirable cities, unaffordable housing, and the missing rental marke
by Seitz,William Hutchins
- 8529 Joint effects of parenting and nutrition status on child development : evidence from rural Cambodia
by Berkes,Jan Lukas & Raikes,Abbie & Bouguen,Adrien & Filmer,Deon P.
- 8528 Productivity shocks and repayment behavior in rural credit markets : a framed field experiment
by Adjognon,Guigonan Serge & Liverpool-Tasie,Lenis Saweda & Shupp,Robert
- 8527 Characterizing business cycles in small economies
by Hnatkovska,Viktoria & Koehler-Geib,Fritzi
- 8526 Sources of volatility in small economies
by Hnatkovska,Viktoria & Koehler-Geib,Fritzi
- 8525 Should I stay or should I go : do cash transfers affect migration ?
by Adhikari,Samik & Gentilini,Ugo
- 8524 Not(ch) your average tax system : corporate taxation under weak enforcement
by Bachas,Pierre Jean & Soto,Mauricio
- 8523 Measuring districts'monthly economic activity from outer space
by Beyer,Robert Carl Michael & Chhabra,Esha & Galdo,Virgilio & Rama,Martin G.
- 8522 Tax Evasion in Africa and Latin America : the role of distortionary infrastructures and policies
by Kouame,Wilfried Anicet Kouakou & Goyette,Jonathan
- 8521 Decentralized delivery of financial education : evidence from a country-wide field experiment
by Hakizimfura,Emmanuel & Randall,Douglas & Zia,Bilal Husnain
- 8520 The shifting natural wealth of nations : the role of market orientation
by Arezki,Rabah & van der Ploeg,Frederick & Toscani,Frederik
- 8519 Taking stock of wholesale power markets in developing countries : a literature review
by Rudnick,Hugh & Velasquez,Constantin
- 8518 Taking stock of the political economy of power sector reforms in developing countries : a literature review
by Lee,Alan David & Usman,Zainab
- 8517 Integrating variable renewable energy in the Bangladesh power system : a planning analysis
by Bankuti,Miklos & Chattopadhyay,Debabrata & Song,Chong Suk
- 8516 Assessing the international comovement of equity returns
by Abate,Girum Dagnachew & Serven,Luis
- 8515 Spatial and sectoral heterogeneity of occupational choice in Cameroon
by Bougna Lonla,Theophile & Nguimkeu,Pierre
- 8514 Gross capital flows by banks, corporates, and sovereigns
by Avdjiev,Stefan & Hardy,Bryan James & Kalemli-Ozcan,Sebnem & Serven,Luis
- 8513 How would cross-border electricity trade stimulate hydropower development in South Asia ?
by Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 8512 Jati inequality in rural Bihar
by Joshi,Shareen & Kochhar,Nishtha & Rao,Vijayendra
- 8511 Better loans or better borrowers ? impact of meso-credit on female-owned enterprises in Ethiopia
by Alibhai,Aly Salman & Buehren,Niklas & Papineni,Sreelakshmi
- 8510 Impact of conflict on adolescent girls in South Sudan
by Pape,Utz Johann & Phipps,Verena
- 8509 Transport costs, comparative advantage, and agricultural development : evidence from Jamuna bridge in Bangladesh
by Blankespoor,Brian & Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Xu,Lu - DECEE
- 8508 Bridge to bigpush or backwash ? market integration, reallocation, and productivity effects of Jamuna bridge in Bangladesh
by Blankespoor,Brian & Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Xu,Lu - DECEE
- 8507 The ecological impact of transportation infrastructure
by Asher,Samuel Edward & Garg,Teevrat & Novosad,Paul Michael
- 8506 How does participation in value chains matter to African farmers ?
by Dihel,Nora Carina & Goswami,Arti Grover & Hollweg,Claire Honore & Slany,Anja
- 8505 The dynamics of development : innovation and reallocation
by Buera,Francisco J. & Fattal Jaef,Roberto N.
- 8504 Discrimination against sexual minorities in education and housing : evidence from two field experiments in Serbia
by Koehler,Dominik & Harley,Georgia & Menzies,Nicholas
- 8503 Exposure of belt and road economies to china trade shocks
by Bastos,Paulo S. R.
- 8502 Do politically connected firms innovate, contributing to long-term economic growth ?
by Francis,David C. & Hussain,Sahar Sajjad & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias
- 8501 The optimal mix of pricing and infrastructure expansions to alleviate traffic congestion and in-bus crowding in grand Casablanca
by Anas,Alexandros & De Sarkar,Sayan & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 8500 The evidence is in : how should youth employment programs in low-income countries be designed ?
by Fox,Louise & Kaul,Upaasna
- 8499 Improved cook stoves for climate change mitigation ? evidence of values, preferences and carbon savings from a choice experiment in Ethiopia
by Dissanayake,Sahan T. M. & Beyene,Abebe Damte & Bluffstone,Randall & Gebreegziabher,Zenebe & Kiggundu,Gilbert & Kooser,Shannon H. & Martinsson,Peter & Mekonnen,Alemu & Toman,Michael A.
- 8498 The effect of remittances on the current account in developing and emerging economies
by Lartey,Emmanuel Kwasi Koranteng
- 8497 The economic effects of refugee return and policy implications
by Dadush,Uri B.
- 8496 Funding and financing infrastructure : the joint-use of public and private finance
by Fay,Marianne & Martimort,David & Straub,Stephane
- 8495 The role of major emerging markets in global commodity demand
by Baffes,John & Kabundi,Alain Ntumba & Nagle,Peter Stephen Oliver & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 8494 The devil is in the details : growth, polarization, and poverty reduction in Africa in the past two decades
by Clementi,F. & Fabiani,M. & Molini,V.
- 8493 Where is the carbon tax after thirty years of research ?
by Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 8492 The effect of immigration on natives'school achievement : does length of stay in the host country matter?
by Bossavie,Laurent Loic Yves
- 8491 Deep trade agreements and global value chains
by Laget,Edith & Osnago,Alberto & Rocha,Nadia & Ruta,Michele
- 8490 Piloting the use of network analysis and decision-making under uncertainty in transport operations : preparation and appraisal of a rural roads project in Mozambique under changing flood risk and other deep uncertainties
by Espinet Alegre,Xavier & Rozenberg,Julie & Rao,Kulwinder Singh & Ogita,Satoshi
- 8489 Improving mental well-being and productivity of small-medium entrepreneurs in fragile, conflict and violence affected areas : can cognitive behavioral therapy trainings help ?
by Saraf,Priyam & Rahman,Tasmia & Jimenez Gallardo,Miguel Angel & Jamison,Julian C & Lor,Charles
- 8488 Optimal locational choice for agrobusinesses in Madagascar : an application of spatial autoregressive Tobit regression
- 8487 Transport connectivity, Medical supplies, and people's health care access : evidence from Madagascar
by Iimi,Atsushi & Rajoela,Voahirana Hanitriniala
- 8486 Crop production, transport infrastructure, and agrobusiness nexus : evidence from Madagascar
by Iimi,Atsushi & You,Liangzhi & Wood-Sichra,Ulrike
- 8485 Integrating services in the economic fitness approach
by Zaccaria,Andrea & Mishra,Saurabh & Cader,Masud Z. & Pietronero,Luciano
- 8484 Measuring and explaining patterns of Spatial Income Inequality from Outer Space : Evidence from Africa
by Mveyange,Anthony Francis
- 8483 Sowing the seeds for rural finance : the impact of support services for credit unions in Mexico
by Bruhn,Miriam & Reddy,Rekha & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia
- 8482 The informal city
by Selod,Harris & Tobin,Lara
- 8481 Sustainable development goals diagnostics : an application of network theory and complexity measures to set country priorities
by El-Maghrabi,M. H. & Gable,Susanna Elisabeth & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Verbeek,Jos
- 8480 The long-run and gender-equalizing impacts of school access : evidence from the first Indochina war
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Hoang,Trung Xuan & Nguyen,Ha Minh
- 8479 Efficient financial allocation and productivity growth in Brazil
by Calice,Pietro & Ribeiro,Eduardo P. & Byskov,Steen
- 8478 Benchmarking costs of financial intermediation around the world
by Calice,Pietro & Zhou,Nan
- 8477 Are driving forces of CO2 emissions different across countries? : insights from identity and econometric analyses
by Dong,Kangyin & Hochman,Gal & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 8476 Incentivizing school attendance in the presence of parent-child information frictions
by De Walque,Damien B. C. M. & Valente,Christine
- 8475 Services liberalization and GVC participation : new evidence for heterogeneous effects by income level and provisions
- 8474 Automation and labor market outcomes : the pivotal role of high-quality education
by Bentaouet Kattan,Raja & Macdonald,Kevin Alan David & Patrinos,Harry Anthony
- 8473 Motivating bureaucrats through social recognition : evidence from simultaneous field experiments
by Gauri,Varun & Jamison,Julian C & Mazar,Nina & Ozier,Owen & Raha,Shomikho & Saleh,Karima
- 8472 Small area estimation of poverty under structural change
by Lange,Simon & Pape,Utz Johann & Putz,Peter
- 8471 Crony capitalism in Ukraine : relationship between political connectedness and firms'performance
by Balabushko,Oleksii & Betliy,Oleksandra & Movchan,Veronika & Piontkivsky,Ruslan & Ryzhenkov,Mykola
- 8470 Anatomy and impact of export promotion agencies
by Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Lederman,Daniel & Zoratto,Laura De Castro
- 8469 The road to recovery : the role of poverty in the exposure, vulnerability and resilience to floods in Accra
by Erman,Alvina Elisabeth & Motte,Elliot Gaston & Goyal,Radhika & Asare,Akosua Boahemaa & Takamatsu,Shinya & Chen,Xiaomeng & Malgioglio,Silvia & Skinner,Alexander & Yoshida,Nobuo & Hallegatte,Stephane
- 8468 How much has Nepal lost in the last decade due to load shedding? an economic assessment using a CGE model
by Timilsina,Govinda R. & Sapkota,Prakash Raj & Steinbuks,Jevgenijs
- 8467 Inequality and economic growth : the role of initial income
by Brueckner,Markus & Lederman,Daniel
- 8466 Rural roads and local economic development
by Asher,Samuel Edward & Novosad,Paul Michael
- 8465 Anatomy of credit-less recoveries
by Corrado,Luis & Rossi,Isolina
- 8464 Gendered language
by Jakiela,Pamela & Ozier,Owen
- 8463 Sustainable development goal diagnostics : the case of the Arab Republic of Egypt
by Amin-Salem,H. & El-Maghrabi,M.H. & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Verbeek,Jos
- 8462 Understanding forests'contribution to poverty alleviation : a framework for interventions in forested areas
by Shyamsundar,Priya & Ahlroth,Sofia Elisabet & Kristjanson,Patricia M. & Onder,Stefanie
- 8461 Taking stock of economic regulation of power utilities in the developing world : a literature review
by Rodriguez Pardina,Martin Augusto & Schiro,Julieta
- 8460 Taking stock of the impact of power utility reform in developing countries : a literature review
by Bacon,Robert W.
- 8459 Predicting individual wellbeing through test scores : evidence from a national assessment in Mexico
by De Hoyos Navarro,Rafael E. & Estrada,Ricardo & Vargas,Maria Jose
- 8458 Quantifying the impacts of capturing territory from the government in the Republic of Yemen
by Tandon,Sharad Alan
- 8457 The burden of water shortages on informal firms
by Islam,Asif Mohammed
- 8456 The globalization of farmland : theory and empirical evidence
by Arezki,Rabah & Bogmans,Christian & Selod,Harris
- 8455 Social protection in Niger: what have shocks and time got to say ?
by Annan,Francis & Sanoh,Aly
- 8454 What teachers believe : mental models about accountability, absenteeism, and student learning
by Sabarwal,Shwetlena & Abu-Jawdeh,Malek
- 8453 Conflict and the nature of precautionary wealth
by Aghabarari,Leila & Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick & Sinha,Rishabh
- 8452 Technology, taxation, and corruption: evidence from the introduction of electronic tax filing
by Okunogbe,Oyebola Motunrayo & Pouliquen,Victor Maurice Joseph
- 8451 Shared prosperity : concepts, data, and some policy examples
by Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Galasso,Emanuela & Negre,Mario
- 8450 Services development and comparative advantage in manufacturing
by Liu,Xuepeng & Mattoo,Aaditya & Wang,Zhi & Wei,Shang-Jin
- 8449 Social accountability and service delivery : experimental evidence from Uganda
by Fiala,Nathan V. & Premand,Patrick
- 8448 Using courts to realize education rights : reflections from India and Indonesia
by Rosser,Andrew & Joshi,Anuradha
- 8446 How preferential is preferential trade ?
by Espitia Rueda,Alvaro Raul & Mattoo,Aaditya & Mimouni,Mondher & Pichot,Xavier & Rocha,Nadia