The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 7790 Global health workforce labor market projections for 2030
by Liua,Jenny X & Goryakin,Yevgeniy & Maeda,Akiko & Bruckner,Tim Allen & Scheffler,Richard M.
- 7789 Who uses electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa ? findings from household surveys
by Kojima,Masami & Zhou,Xin & Han,Jeesun & De Wit,Joerie Frederik & Bacon,Robert W. & Trimble,Christopher Philip
- 7788 Financial viability of electricity sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa : quasi-fiscal deficits and hidden costs
by Trimble,Christopher Philip & Kojima,Masami & Perez Arroyo,Ines & Mohammadzadeh,Farah
- 7787 The distributional impact of taxes and transfers in Poland
by Goraus Tanska,Karolina Marta & Inchauste Comboni,Maria Gabriela
- 7786 The microfinance business model : enduring subsidy and modest profit
by Cull,Robert J. & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Morduch,Jonathan J.
- 7785 Disaggregating the impact of the internet on international trade
by Osnago,Alberto & Tan,Shawn Weiming
- 7784 Building long-term portfolio benchmarks for pension funds in emerging economies
by Rudolph,Heinz P. & Sabat,Jorge
- 7783 Can labor market imperfections explain changes in the inverse farm size?productivity relationship ? longitudinal evidence from rural India
by Deininger,Klaus W. & Jin,Songqing & Liu,Yanyan & Singh,Sudhir K.
- 7782 Inequality of opportunity in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Brunori,Paolo & Palmisano,Flaviana & Peragine,Vito
- 7781 The volatility of international trade flows in the 21st century : whose fault is it anyway ?
by Bennett,Federico Roberto & Lederman,Daniel & Pienknagura,Samuel Jaime & Rojas,Diego
- 7780 Resource misallocation in Turkey
by Nguyen,Ha Minh & Taskin,Temel & Yilmaz,Ayberk
- 7779 Building voluntary pension schemes in emerging economies
by Rudolph,Heinz P.
- 7778 Dictators walking the Mogadishu line : how men become monsters and monsters become men
by Larcom,Shaun & Sarr,Mare & Willems,Tim
- 7777 Factor endowments, technology, capital mobility and the sources of comparative advantage in manufacturing
by Hakobyan,Shushanik & Lederman,Daniel
- 7776 Global inequality : the implications of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century
- 7775 The effects of innovation on employment in developing countries : evidence from enterprisesurveys
by Cirera,Xavier & Sabetti,Leonard
- 7774 Pathways to profits : identifying separate channels of small firm growth through business training
by Anderson,Stephen J. & Chandy,Rajesh & Zia,Bilal Husnain
- 7773 Not your average job: measuring farm labor in Tanzania
by Arthi,Vellore Shroff & Beegle,Kathleen G. & De Weerdt,Joachim & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo
- 7772 International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific
by Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 7771 Geopolitics, aid, and growth: the impact of UN security council membership on the effectiveness of aid
by Dreher,Axel & Eichenauer,Vera Z. & Gehring,Kai
- 7770 Quantifying uncertainties in global growth forecasts
by Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Stocker,Marc & Some,Modeste Y.
- 7769 Vulnerability to Poverty in rural Malawi
by Mccarthy,Nancy & Brubaker,Josh & De La Fuente,Alejandro
- 7768 Feedback matters : evidence from agricultural services
by Jones,Maria Ruth & Kondylis,Florence
- 7767 Services and innovation for the competitiveness of the Ecuadorian economy
by Rubalcaba Bermejo,Luis & Gago,David & Ariano,Maria & Tripathi,Arvind Kumar
- 7766 Modeling the impacts of climate change on future Vietnamese households : a micro-simulation approach
by Rozenberg,Julie & Hallegatte,Stephane
- 7765 Exposure to floods, climate change, and poverty in Vietnam
by Bangalore,Mook & Smith,Andrew & Veldkamp,Ted
- 7764 The varying income effects of weather variation : initial insights from rural Vietnam
by Narloch,Ulf Gerrit
- 7763 Environmental risks and poverty : analyzing geo-spatial and household data from Vietnam
by Narloch,Ulf Gerrit & Bangalore,Mook
- 7762 If it pays, it stays: can agribusiness internalize the benefits of malaria control ?
- 7761 If politics is the problem, how can external actors be part of the solution ?
by Devarajan,Shantayanan & Khemani,Stuti
- 7760 A randomized control trial of a peer adherence and nutritional support program for public sector antiretroviral patients
by Booysen,Frederik Le Roux & De Walque,Damien B. C. M. & Over,Mead & Hashimoto,Satoko & de Reuck,Chantell
- 7759 Cheaper, faster, and more than good enough : is GPS the new gold standard in land area measurement ?
by Carletto,Calogero & Gourlay,Sydney & Murray,Siobhan & Zezza,Alberto
- 7758 All that glitters is not gold : polarization amid poverty reduction in Ghana
by Clementi,Fabio & Molini,Vasco & Schettino,Francesco
- 7757 Pirates of Somalia : crime and deterrence on the high seas
by Do,Quy-Toan & Ma,Lin-000507778 & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia
- 7756 Firm financing and growth in the Arab region
by Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Ismail,Soha Ismail Ahmed Aly & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 7755 A comparative analysis of subsidy reforms in the Middle East and North Africa Region
by Araar,Abdelkrim & Verme,Paolo
- 7754 Subsidy reforms in the Middle East and North Africa Region : a review
- 7753 Assessing implementation of the principles for public credit guarantees for SMEs : a global survey
- 7752 Should I stay or should I go ? internal migration and household welfare in Ghana
by Molini,Vasco & Pavelesku,Dan & Ranzani,Marco
- 7751 Effects of multilateral support on infrastructure PPP contract cancellation
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & House,Ruth Schuyler
- 7750 Financial (Dis-)information : evidence from a multi-country audit study
by Gine,Xavier & Mazer,Rafael Keenan
- 7749 Does the 2015 peace accord in Mali reflect the priorities of households and local leaders ?
by Lendorfer,Julia & Hoogeveen,Johannes G.
- 7747 Do returns to education depend on how and who you ask ?
by Serneels,Pieter Maria & Beegle,Kathleen G. & Dillon,Andrew S.
- 7746 On minimizing the risk of bias in randomized controlled trials in economics
by Eble,Alex & Boone,Peter & Elbourne,Diana
- 7745 Do consumers benefit from supply chain intermediaries ? evidence from a policy experiment in the edible oils market in Bangladesh
by Emran,M. Shahe & Mookherjee,Dilip & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Uddin,M. Helal
- 7744 How to measure whether index insurance provides reliable protection
by Morsink,Karlijn & Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mapfumo,Shadreck
- 7743 Structural transformation in Africa : a historical view
by Enache,Maria & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & O'Connell,Stephen
- 7742 Technology strategies for low-carbon economic growth : a general equilibrium assessment
by Sue Wing,Ian Newel James & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7741 Spatial development and agglomeration economies in services -- lessons from India
by Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,William Robert
- 7740 Aging, trade, and migration
by Chisik,Richard Asher & Onder,Harun & Qirjo,Dhimitri
- 7739 Inherited wealth and demographic aging
by Onder,Harun & Pestieau,Pierre
- 7738 Euro currency risk and the geography of debt flows to peripheral European monetary union members
by Ersal-Kiziler,Eylem & Nguyen,Ha Minh
- 7737 Sectoral productivity gaps and aggregate productivity
- 7736 Impact of climate change and aquatic salinization on mangrove species and poor communities in the Bangladesh Sundarbans
by Dasgupta,Susmita & Sobhan,Istiak & Wheeler,David J.
- 7735 Impacts of carbon pricing in reducing the carbon intensity of China's GDP
by Cao,Jing & Ho,Mun-Sing & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7734 The development impact of financial regulation: evidence from Ethiopia and antebellum USA
by Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco
- 7733 Financial regulation and government revenue : the effects of a policy change in Ethiopia
by Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco
- 7732 Who benefited from Burundi's demobilization program ?
by D'Aoust,Olivia Severine & Sterck,Olivier Christian Brigitte & Verwimp,Philip
- 7731 Poverty and policy selectivity of World Bank trust funds
by Eichenauer,Vera & Knack,Stephen
- 7729 Roads and rural development in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Berg,Claudia N. & Blankespoor,Brian & Selod,Harris
- 7728 Estimation of climate change damage functions for 140 regions in the GTAP9 database
by Roson,Roberto & Sartori,Martina
- 7727 Is inequality underestimated in Egypt ? evidence from house prices
by Van Der Weide,Roy & Lakner,Christoph & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7725 Challenges of fiscal policy in emerging and developing economies
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 7724 Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions ?
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Lim,Jamus Jerome & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 7723 Financial systems, growth, and volatility : searching for the perfect fit
- 7722 The Nexus of financial inclusion and financial stability : a study of trade-offs and synergies
by Cihak,Martin & Mare,Davide Salvatore & Melecky,Martin
- 7721 Evaluating sovereign disaster risk finance strategies : a framework
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mahul,Olivier & Poulter,Richard Andrew & Teh,Tse-Ling
- 7720 Solving commitment problems in disaster risk finance
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Wren-Lewis,Liam
- 7719 A methodology to assess indicative costs of risk financing strategies for scaling up Ethiopia's productive safety net programme
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Coll-Black,Sarah & Cooney,Naomi Victoria & Edwards,Anna
- 7718 Financing the reconstruction of public capital after a natural disaster
by Bevan,David L. & Adam,Christopher
- 7717 Potential for application of a probabilistic catastrophe risk modelling framework to poverty outcomes : general form vulnerability functions relating household poverty outcomes to hazard intensity in Ethiopia
by Porter,Catherine & White,Emily Jennifer
- 7716 Early warning, early action : the use of predictive tools in drought response through Ethiopia's productive safety net programme
by Drechsler,Mareile Beate Stephanie & Soer,Wolter
- 7715 Weather index insurance and shock coping : evidence from Mexico's CADENA Program
by De Janvry,Alain F. & Ramirez Ritchie,Elizabeth Andrea & Sadoulet,Elisabeth Marie L.
- 7714 Insuring growth : the impact of disaster funds on economic reconstruction in Mexico
by De Janvry,Alain F. & del Valle,Alejandro & Sadoulet,Elisabeth Marie L.
- 7713 Social Inclusion in macro-level diagnostics : reflecting on the World Bank Group's early systematic country diagnostics
by Das,Maitreyi B
- 7712 Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility in emerging markets
by Cabral,Rene & Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Mollick,Andre Varella
- 7711 Openness, specialization, and the external vulnerability of developing countries
by Barrot Araya,Luis Diego & Calderon,Cesar & Serven,Luis
- 7710 On the central role of small farms in African rural development strategies
by Larson,Donald F. & Muraoka,Rie & Otsuka,Keijiro
- 7709 Increased coverage of maternal health services among the poor in western Uganda in an output-based aid voucher scheme
by Obare,Francis & Okwero,Peter & Villegas,Leslie & Mills,Samuel Lantei & Bellows,Ben
- 7708 Expediting trade : impact evaluation of an in-house clearance program
by Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Hillberry,Russell Henry & Berg,Claudia N.
- 7707 Social capital, trust, and well-being in the evaluation of wealth
by Hamilton,Kirk E. & Helliwell,John F. & Woolcock,Michael
- 7706 Crime and persistent punishment : a long-run perspective on the links between violence and chronic poverty in Mexico
by Martinez-Cruz, Adan L. & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos
- 7705 Using administrative data to assess the impact and sustainability of Rwanda's land tenure regularization
by Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Duponchel,Marguerite Felicienne
- 7704 Recent credit surge in historical context
by Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Yu,Shu
- 7703 How do we prioritize the GHG mitigation options ? development of a marginal abatement cost curve for the building sector in Armenia and Georgia
by Timilsina,Govinda R. & Sikharulidze,Anna & Karapoghosyan,Eduard & Shatvoryan,Suren
- 7702 State secretaries reform in Ukraine : attempt to delineate responsibilities between ministers and senior civil servants
- 7701 Nash on a rotary : two theorems with implications for electoral politics
by Basu,Kaushik & Mitra,Tapan
- 7700 Democratic Republic of Congo : product and market concentration and the vulnerability to exogenous shocks
by Bou Habib,Chadi & Kebede,Ephraim
- 7699 Women's empowerment, sibling rivalry, and competitiveness: evidence from a lab experiment and a randomized control trial in Uganda
by Buehren,Niklas & Goldstein,Markus P. & Leonard,Kenneth & Montalvao,Joao & Vasilaky,Kathryn
- 7698 Development of low-carbon energy supply system in Romania
by Timilsina,Govinda R. & Jorgensen,Erika A.
- 7697 Long-term energy demand forecasting in Romania : an end-use demand
by Malla,Sunil & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7696 Measuring firm-level innovation using short questionnaires : evidence from an experiment
by Cirera,Xavier & Muzi,Silvia
- 7695 Non-renewable resources, fiscal rules, and human capital
by Levine,Paul Leslie & Melina,Giovanni & Onder,Harun
- 7694 Markets, contracts, and uncertainty in a groundwater economy
by Gine,Xavier & Jacoby,Hanan G.
- 7693 Saving for old age
by Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Panos,Georgios A.
- 7692 Weathering storms : understanding the impact of natural disasters on the poor in Central America
by Ishizawa Escudero,Oscar Anil & Miranda Montero,Juan Jose
- 7691 Who supports violent extremism in developing countries ? analysis of attitudes based on value surveys
by Kiendrebeogo,Youssouf & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7690 Behavioral interventions in tax compliance : evidence from Guatemala
by Kettle,Stewart & Hernandez,Marco & Ruda,Simon & Sanders,Michael
- 7689 Are gender differences in performance innate or socially mediated ?
by Benyishay,Ariel & Jones,Maria Ruth & Kondylis,Florence & Mobarak,Ahmed Mushfiq
- 7688 Informed trading in business groups, ownership concentration, and market liquidity
by Leano,Miguel & Pedraza Morales,Alvaro Enrique
- 7687 Bank competition, financial dependence, and economic growth in the Gulf Cooperation Council
by Caggiano,Giovanni & Calice,Pietro
- 7686 Exporters, engineers, and blue-collar workers
by Brambilla,Irene & Lederman,Daniel & Porto,Guido
- 7685 Agricultural productivity and non-farm employment : evidence from Bangladesh
by Shilpi,Forhad J. & Emran,Shahe
- 7684 Creative trade for human development
- 7683 Creative natives in the digital age : how digital technology has revolutionized creative work
- 7682 Estimating an equilibrium exchange rate for the Argentine Peso
by Coppola,Andrea & Lagerborg,Andresa & Mustafaoglu,Zafer
- 7681 Guns, books, or doctors ? conflict and public spending in Haiti : lessons from cross-country evidence
by Singh,Raju & Bodea,Cristina & Higashijima,Masaaki
- 7680 Commercialization and mission drift : evidence from a large Chinese microfinance institution
by Jia,Xiangping & Cull,Robert J. & Guo,Pei & Ma,Tao
- 7679 Money demand in the Arab Republic of Egypt : a vector equilibrium correction model
by Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick
- 7678 Ageing and family solidarity in Europe : patterns and driving factors of intergenerational support
- 7677 The role of inequality in climate-poverty debates
- 7676 Exports and job training
by Bastos & Silva,Joana C. G. & Proenca,Rafael Prado
- 7675 Trust in government and support for redistribution
by Silva,Joana C. G. & Morgandi,Matteo & Levin,Victoria
- 7674 Prioritizing infrastructure investment : a framework for government decision making
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & Mandri-Perrott,Xavier Cledan & House,Ruth Schuyler & Schwartz,Jordan Z.
- 7673 Does the global trade slowdown matter ?
by Constantinescu,Ileana Cristina & Mattoo,Aaditya & Ruta,Michele
- 7672 Skill use, skill deficits, and firm performance in formal sector enterprises : evidence from the Tanzania enterprise skills survey, 2015
by Tan,Hong W. & Bashir,Sajitha & Tanaka,Nobuyuki
- 7671 The impact of a community development and poverty reduction program on early childhood development in Morocco
by El-Kogali,Safaa El Tayeb & Krafft,Caroline Gould & Abdelkhalek,Touhami & Benkassmi,Mohamed & Chavez,Monica I. & Bassett,Lucy Katherine & Ejjanoui,Fouzia
- 7670 Inequality of opportunity in early childhood development in Morocco over time
by El-Kogali,Safaa El Tayeb & Krafft,Caroline Gould & Abdelkhalek,Touhami & Benkassmi,Mohamed & Chavez,Monica I. & Bassett,Lucy Katherine & Ejjanoui,Fouzia
- 7669 Will digital technologies transform agriculture in developing countries ?
by Deichmann,Uwe & Goyal,Aparajita & Mishra,Deepak K.
- 7668 Can business owners form accurate counterfactuals ? eliciting treatment and control beliefs about their outcomes in the alternative treatment status
by Mckenzie,David J.
- 7667 Learning, Prices, and firm dynamics
by Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Dias,Daniel & Timoshenko,Olga A.
- 7666 China's slowdown and rebalancing: potential growth and poverty impacts on Sub-Saharan Africa
by Lakatos,Csilla & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Go,Delfin Sia
- 7665 Short-term effects of India's employment guarantee program on labor markets and agricultural productivity
by Deininger,Klaus W. & Nagarajan,Hari Krishnan & Singh,Sudhir K.
- 7663 Assessing socioeconomic resilience to floods in 90 countries
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Bangalore,Mook & Vogt-Schilb,Adrien Camille
- 7662 Property rights for fishing cooperatives : how (and how well) do they work ?
by Aburto-Oropeza,Octavio & Leslie,Heather M. & Mack-Crane,Austen & Nagavarapu,Sriniketh Suryasesha & Reddy,Sheila M.W. & Sievanen,Leila
- 7661 Non-tariff measures and the world trading system
by Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele
- 7660 Poverty and shared prosperity implications of deep integration in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Balistreri,Edward Jay & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Tarr,David & Yonezawa,Hidemichi
- 7659 How does the sensitivity of consumption to income vary over time? international evidence
by Islamaj,Ergys & Kose,Ayhan
- 7658 Particulate matter and labor supply : the role of caregiving and non-linearities
by Aragon,Fernando M. & Miranda Montero,Juan Jose & Oliva,Paulina
- 7657 Does e-government improve government capacity ? evidence from tax administration and public procurement
by Kochanova,Anna & Hasnain,Zahid & Larson,Bradley Robert
- 7656 The role of training programs for youth employment in Nepal : impact evaluation report on the employment fund
by Chakravarty,Shubha & Lundberg,Mattias K. A. & Zenker,Juliane & Nikolov, Plamen V.
- 7655 Jobs in the city : explaining urban spatial structure in Kampala
by Grover,Arti & Lall,Somik V.
- 7654 Effects of fiscal policy shocks in an open economy : evidence from Canada
by Tsoungui Belinga,Vincent De Paul
- 7653 Markets and manipulation : time for a paradigm shift ?
- 7652 Prices for poverty analysis in Africa
- 7651 Public school teacher management in Sri Lanka: issues and options
- 7650 The role of regulation on entry : evidence from the Italian provinces
- 7649 The GATT's starting point : tariff levels circa 1947
by Bown,Chad P. & Irwin,Douglas A.
- 7648 Reducing crime and violence : experimental evidence on adult noncognitive investments in Liberia
by Blattman,Christopher & Jamison,Julian C & Sheridan,Margaret
- 7647 Identifying gazelles : expert panels vs. surveys as a means to identify firms with rapid growth potential
by Fafchamps,Marcel & Woodruff,Christopher M.
- 7646 Decomposing response errors in food consumption measurement : implications for survey design from a survey experiment in Tanzania
by Friedman,Jed & Beegle,Kathleen G. & De Weerdt,Joachim & Gibson,John
- 7645 What type of finance matters for growth ? Bayesian model averaging evidence
by Hasan,Iftekhar & Horvath,Roman & Mares,Jan
- 7644 Assessing the impacts of Mais Educacao on educational outcomes : evidence between 2007 and 2011
by Almeida,Rita Kullberg & Bresolin,Antonio & Pugialli Da Silva Borges,Bruna & Mendes,Karen & Menezes Filho,Naercio
- 7643 Going beyond the first child : analysis of Russian mothers'desired and actual fertility Patterns
by Levin,Victoria & Besedina,Elena & Aritomi,Tami
- 7642 The cost of fear : the welfare effect of the risk of violence in northern Uganda
- 7641 Is living in African cities expensive ?
by Nakamura,Shohei & Harati,Rawaa & Lall,Somik V. & Dikhanov,Yuri M. & Hamadeh,Nada & Vigil Oliver,William & Rissanen,Marko Olavi & Yamanaka,Mizuki
- 7640 Organizing knowledge to compete : impacts of capacity building programs on firm organization
by Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Bussolo,Maurizio & Iacovone,Leonardo
- 7639 Managing sudden stops
by Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS
- 7638 Competition makes IT better : evidence on when firms use it more effectively
by Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias
- 7637 Economic structural change as an option for mitigating the impacts of climate change
by Golub,Alexander Alexandrovich & Toman,Michael A.
- 7636 Opportunity versus necessity : understanding the heterogeneity of female micro-entrepreneurs
by Montenegro Calderon,Gabriela & Iacovone,Leonardo & Juarez,Laura
- 7635 Disaster risk management and fiscal policy : narratives, tools, and evidence associated with assessing fiscal risk and building resilience
by Mechler,Reinhard & Mochizuki,Junko & Hochrainer-Stigler,Stefan
- 7634 Capturing the co-benefits of disaster risk management on the private sector side
- 7633 Co-benefits of disaster risk management
by Vorhies,Francis & Wilkinson,Emily
- 7632 Higher losses and slower development in the absence of disaster risk management investments
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Bangalore,Mook & Jouanjean,Marie Agnes
- 7631 Investing in disaster risk management in an uncertain climate
by McDermott,Thomas K.J.
- 7630 Unraveling a secret : Vietnam's outstanding performance on the PISA test
by Parandekar,Suhas D. & Sedmik,Elisabeth
- 7629 ICT use, competitive pressures and firm performance in Mexico
by Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias
- 7628 Global migration revisited : short-term pains, long-term gains, and the potential of south-south migration
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Go,Delfin Sia & Willenbockel,Dirk Andreas
- 7627 Long-term impacts of an unanticipated risk event : the 2007/08 food price crisis and child growth in Indonesia
by Yamauchi,Futoshi & Larson,Donald F.
- 7626 Looking back on two decades of poverty and well-being in India
by Narayan,Ambar & Murgai,Rinku
- 7625 The use of detailed statistical data in customs reform : the case of Madagascar
by Chalendard,Cyril Romain & Raballand,Gael J. R. F. & Rakotoarisoa,Antsa
- 7624 School grants and education quality : experimental evidence from Senegal
by Amaro Da Costa Luz Carneiro,Pedro Manuel & Koussihouede,Oswald & Lahire,Nathalie & Meghir,Costas & Mommaerts,Corina
- 7623 Identifying the economic potential of Indian districts
- 7622 Absent laws and missing women: can domestic violence legislation reduce female mortality ?
by Amin,Mohammad & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Lopez Claros,Augusto
- 7621 Measuring poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean : methodological considerations when estimating an empirical regional poverty line
by Castaneda Aguilar,Raul Andres & Gasparini,Leonardo Carlos & Garriga,Santiago & Lucchetti,Leonardo Ramiro & Valderrama Gonzalez,Daniel
- 7620 The empirical landscape of trade policy
by Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A
- 7619 Inventor diasporas and the internationalization of technology
- 7618 Impacts of sovereign rating on sub-sovereign bond ratings in emerging and developing economies
by Mohapatra,Sanket & Nose,Manabu & Ratha,Dilip K.
- 7617 Second-stage sampling for conflict areas : methods and implications
by Himelein,Kristen & Eckman,Stephanie & Murray,Siobhan & Bauer,Johannes
- 7616 MENA export performance and specialization -- the role of financial sector development and governance
by Wood,Christina A. & Yang,Judy
- 7615 The labor content of exports database
by Cali,Massimiliano & Francois,Joseph & Hollweg,Claire Honore & Manchin,Miriam & Oberdabernig,Doris Anita & Rojas Romagosa,Hugo Alexander & Rubinova,Stela & Tomberger,Patrick
- 7614 Deal or no deal : strictly business for China in Kenya ?
by Sanghi,Apurva & Johnson,Dylan Conte
- 7613 When do gender wage differences emerge ? a study of Azerbaijan's labor market
by Pastore,Francesco & Sattar,Sarosh & Sinha,Nistha & Tiongson,Erwin H. R.
- 7612 Is random forest a superior methodology for predicting poverty ? an empirical assessment
by Pave Sohnesen,Thomas & Stender,Niels
- 7611 Robustness of shared prosperity estimates : how different methodological choices matter
by Atamanov,Aziz & Wieser,Christina & Uematsu,Hiroki & Yoshida,Nobuo & Nguyen,Minh Cong & Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De & Dewina,Reno
- 7610 Providing policy makers with timely advice : the timeliness-rigor trade-off
by Bell,Clive L.G. & Squire,Lyn
- 7609 Strengthening national hydrometeorological services through cascading forecasting : investing for sustainability and impact across global, regional, and national centers
by Kull,Daniel Werner & Graessle,Corinne & Aryan,Barzin
- 7608 When measure matters: coresidency, truncation bias, and intergenerational mobility in developing countries
by Emran,M. Shahe & Greene,William & Shilpi,Forhad J.
- 7607 Can wage subsidies boost employment in the wake of an economic crisis ? evidence from Mexico
- 7606 Estimating international poverty lines from comparable national thresholds
by Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Prydz,Espen Beer
- 7605 Revisiting the impact of the Brazilian SIMPLES program on firms'formalization rates
- 7604 Access to finance and job growth : firm-level evidence across developing countries
by Ayyagari,Meghana & Juarros,Pedro Francisco & Martinez Peria,Maria Soledad & Singh,Sandeep
- 7603 Unemployment and mortality : evidence from the great recession
by Nguyen,Ha Minh & Nguyen,Huong
- 7602 Why did poverty decline in India ? a nonparametric decomposition exercise
by Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe & Desai,Sonal & Murgai,Rinku & Narayan,Ambar
- 7601 Survival of the fittest ? using network methods to assess the diffusion of project design concepts
by Chomitz,Kenneth M. & Koenig,Pierre-Yves & Melancon,Guy & Renoust,Benjamin
- 7600 Taxation, information, and withholding : evidence from Costa Rica
by Brockmeyer,Anne & Hernandez,Marco
- 7599 Effect of lengthening the school day on mother's labor supply
by Contreras,Dante & Sepulveda,Paulina
- 7598 The week
- 7597 Land measurement bias and its empirical implications : evidence from a validation exercise
by Dillon,Andrew S. & Gourlay,Sydney & Mcgee,Kevin Robert & Oseni,Gbemisola O.
- 7596 Mangroves as protection from storm surges in a changing climate
by Blankespoor,Brian & Dasgupta,Susmita & Lange,Glenn-Marie-000351319
- 7595 Welfare dynamics with synthetic panels : the case of the Arab world in transition
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7594 Assessment of net mitigation in the context of international greenhouse gas emissions control mechanisms
- 7593 Impact of climate change and aquatic salinization on fish habitats and poor communities in southwest coastal Bangladesh and Bangladesh Sundarbans
by Dasgupta,Susmita & Huq,Mainul & Mustafa,Md. Golam & Sobhan,Md Istiak & Wheeler,David R.
- 7592 Can electronic tax invoicing improve tax compliance ? a case study of the Republic of Korea's electronic tax invoicing for value-added tax
by Lee,Hyung Chul
- 7591 Learning or leaning : persistent and transitory growth spillovers from FDI
by Davies,Ronald B. & Lamla,Michael Josef & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias
- 7590 Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations
- 7589 What explains agricultural price movements ?
by Baffes,John & Haniotis,Tassos
- 7588 Does paternity leave matter for female employment in developing economies ? evidence from firm data
by Amin,Mohammad & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Sakhonchik,Alena
- 7587 Vietnam's labor market institutions, regulations, and interventions : helping people grasp work opportunities in a risky world
by Schmillen,Achim Daniel & Packard,Truman G.