The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 7046 The impact of exogenous shocks on households in the Pacific : a micro-simulation analysis
by Cororaton, Caesar B. & Knight, David S.
- 7045 Testing weak exogeneity in cointegrated panels
by Moral-Benito, Enrique & Serven, Luis
- 7044 Who benefits from government health spending and why? a global assessment
by Wagstaff, Adam & Bilger, Marcel & Buisman, Leander R. & Bredenkamp, Caryn
- 7043 Updating poverty estimates at frequent intervals in the absence of consumption data : methods and illustration with reference to a middle-income country
by Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw, Peter F. & Serajuddin, Umar
- 7042 A comprehensive review of empirical and modeled HIV incidence trends (1990-2012)
by Taaffe, Jessica & Fraser-Hurt, Nicole & Gorgens, Marelize & Harimurti, Pandu
- 7041 How do countries measure, manage, and monitor fiscal risks generated by public-private partnerships? Chile, Peru, South Africa, Turkey
by Aslan,Cigdem & Duarte,David
- 7040 Estimating the long-run impact of microcredit programs on household income and net worth
by Woutersen, Tiemen & Khandker, Shahidur R.
- 7039 Interactions among donors'aid allocations : evidence from an exogenous World Bank income threshold
by Knack, Stephen & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zou, Ben
- 7038 Governors and governing institutions: a comparative study of state-business relations in Russia's regions
by Sharafutdinova, Gulnaz & Kisunko, Gregory
- 7037 Nash equilibria of games when players'preferences are quasi-transitive
by Basu, Kaushik & Pattanaik, Prasanta K.
- 7036 Measuring the impact of a change in the price of Cashew received by exporters on farmgate prices and poverty in Guinea-Bissau
by Cont, Walter & Porto, Guido
- 7035 Dynamics of demand for rainfall index insurance : evidence from a commercial product in India
by Stein, Daniel
- 7034 Infrastructure, growth, and inequality : an overview
by Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis
- 7033 Infrastructure gap in South Asia : inequality of access to infrastructure services
by Biller, Dan & Andres, Luis & Dappe, Matias Herrera
- 7032 Infrastructure gap in South Asia : infrastructure needs, prioritization, and financing
by Andres, Luis & Biller, Dan & Dappe, Matias Herrera
- 7031 Female labor participation in the Arab world : some evidence from panel data in Morocco
by Verme, Paolo & Barry, Abdoul Gadiry & Guennouni, Jamal
- 7030 Testing the importance of search frictions, matching, and reservation prestige through randomized experiments in Jordan
by Groh, Matthew & McKenzie, David & Shammout, Nour & Vishwanath, Tara
- 7029 Benchmarking the financial performance, growth, and outreach of greenfield microfinance institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Cull, Robert & Harten, Sven & Nishida, Ippei & Bull, Greta
- 7028 GLS estimation and empirical bayes prediction for linear mixed models with Heteroskedasticity and sampling weights : a background study for the POVMAP project
by van der Weide, Roy
- 7027 Cost-effectiveness measurement in development : accounting for local costs and noisy impacts
by Evans, David K. & Popova, Anna
- 7026 Inequality of opportunity among Egyptian children
by Ersado, Lire & Aran, Meltem
- 7025 Investment climate reforms and job creation in developing countries : what do we know and what should we do ?
by Rahman, Aminur
- 7024 Estimating poverty in the absence of consumption data : the case of Liberia
by Dabalen, Andrew & Graham, Errol & Himelein, Kristen & Mungai, Rose
- 7023 The reduction of child mortality in the Middle East and North Africa : a success story
by Iqbal, Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf
- 7022 Agricultural production, dietary diversity, and climate variability
by Dillon, Andrew & McGee, Kevin & Oseni, Gbemisola
- 7021 The permanent input hypothesis : the case of textbooks and (no) student learning in Sierra Leone
by Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Evans, David K. & Marshak, Anastasia
- 7020 Comparable estimates of returns to schooling around the world
by Montenegro, Claudio E. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony
- 7019 The African financial development and financial inclusion gaps
by Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Cull, Robert & Jun Qian & Senbet, Lemma & Valenzuela, Patricio
- 7018 SME finance in Africa
by Beck, Thorsten & Cull, Robert
- 7017 Corporate governance and bank insolvency risk : international evidence
by Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry & Ma, Kebin
- 7016 Barriers to the implementation of environmental policies at the local level in China
by Kostka, Genia
- 7015 Information is power : experimental evidence on the long-run impact of community based monitoring
by Nyqvist, Martina Bjorkman & de Walque, Damien & Svensson, Jakob
- 7014 Understanding the agricultural input landscape in Sub-Saharan Africa : recent plot, household, and community-level evidence
by Sheahan, Megan & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 7013 The impact of credit information sharing reforms on firm financing?
by Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Singh, Sandeep
- 7012 School autonomy and accountability in Thailand: a systems approach for assessing policy intent and implementation
by Arcia, Gustavo & MacDonald, Kevin & Patrinos, Harry Anthony
- 7011 Short- and long-run impacts of food price changes on poverty
by Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will
- 7010 Small business tax policy, informality, and tax evasion -- evidence from Georgia
by Bruhn, Miriam & Loeprick, Jan
- 7009 The effect of climate and technological uncertainty in crop yields on the optimal path of global land use
by Cai, Yongyang & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Elliott, Joshua & Hertel, Thomas W.
- 7008 Does local financial development matter for firm lifecycle in India ?
by Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 7007 Grain price spikes and beggar-thy-neighbor policy responses : a global economywide analysis
by Jensen, Hans G & Anderson, Kym
- 7006 Poverty impacts of the volume-based special safeguard mechanism
by Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will
- 7005 Use of imported inputs and the cost of importing : evidence from developing countries
by Amin, Mohammad & Islam, Asif
- 7004 Do export promotion agencies promote new exporters ?
by Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose
- 7003 Food prices, road infrastructure, and market integration in Central and Eastern Africa
by Brenton, Paul & Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Regolo, Julie
- 7002 Eradicating poverty in fragile states: prospects of reaching the"high-hanging"fruit by 2030
by Burt, Alison & Hughes, Barry & Milante, Gary
- 7001 Predicting World Bank project outcome ratings
by Geli,Patricia & Kraay,Aart C. & Nobakht,Hoveida
- 7000 Seeing is believing ? evidence from an extension network experiment
by Kondylis, Florence & Mueller, Valerie & Zhu, Siyao Jessica
- 6999 Export performance and geography in Croatia
by Artuc, Erhan & Iootty, Mariana & Pirlea, Ana Florina
- 6998 Aid is good for the poor
by Hirano, Yumeka & Otsubo, Shigeru
- 6997 The drivers of non-revenue water : how effective are non-revenue water reduction programs ?
by van den Berg, Caroline
- 6996 Egypt : inequality of opportunity in education
by Ersado, Lire & Gignoux, Jeremie
- 6995 Strategic information revelation and capital allocation
by Pedraza Morales, Alvaro
- 6994 Strategic interactions and portfolio choice in money management : evidence from Colombian pension funds
by Morales, Alvaro Pedraza
- 6993 Fiscal multipliers in recessions and expansions : does it matter whether government spending is increasing or decreasing ?
by Riera-Crichton, Daniel & Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo
- 6992 Damming the commons : an empirical analysis of international cooperation and conflict in dam location
by Olmstead, Sheila M. & Sigman, Hilary
- 6991 International remittances and financial inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Aga, Gemechu Ayana & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria
- 6990 Stylized facts on productivity growth : evidence from firm-level data in Croatia
by Iootty, Mariana & Correa, Paulo & Radas, Sonja & Skrinjaric, Bruno
- 6989 Capital will not become more expensive as the world ages
by Bussolo, Maurizio & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Maliszewska, Maryla & Timmer, Hans
- 6988 Can tax simplification help lower tax corruption ?
by Awasthi, Rajul & Bayraktar, Nihal
- 6987 Integrating border regions : connectivity and competitiveness in South Asia
by Cali, Massimiliano & Farole, Thomas & Kunaka, Charles & Wagle, Swarnim
- 6986 Mobile phone coverage and producer markets : evidence from West Africa
by Aker, Jenny C. & Fafchamps, Marcel
- 6985 Optimal transition from coal to gas and renewable power under capacity constraints and adjustment costs
by Lecuyer, Oskar & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien
- 6984 Budget rules and resource booms : a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium analysis
by Devarajan, Shantayanan & Dissou, Yazid & Go, Delfin S. & Robinson, Sherman
- 6983 Public and private investments in innovation capabilities : structural transformation in the Chilean wine industry
by Dutz, Mark A. & O'Connell, Stephen D. & Troncoso, Javier L.
- 6982 How to assess agricultural water productivity ? looking for water in the agricultural productivity and efficiency literature
by Scheierling, Susanne M. & Treguer, David O. & Booker, James F. & Decker, Elisabeth
- 6981 Demystifying Dutch disease
by Kojo, Naoko C.
- 6980 How useful is inequality of opportunity as a policy construct ?
by Kanbur, Ravi & Wagstaff, Adam
- 6979 Trade flows and trade disputes
by Bown, Chad P. & Reynolds, Kara M.
- 6978 Evolving wage cyclicality in Latin America
by Messina, Julian & Gambetti, Luca
- 6977 The dynamics of centralized procurement reform in a decentralized state : evidence and lessons from Indonesia
by Sacks, Audrey & Rahman, Erman & Turkewitz, Joel & Buehler, Michael & Saleh, Imad
- 6976 Why firms avoid cutting wages : survey evidence from European firms
by Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julian & Room, Tairi
- 6975 Managing quantity, quality, and timing in Indian cane sugar production : ex post marketing permits or ex ante production contracts ?
by Patlolla, Sandhyarani & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 6974 The return of"patrimonial capitalism": review of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century
by Milanovic, Branko
- 6973 Learning dynamics and support for economic reforms : why good news can be bad
by van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Willems, Tim
- 6972 Inflation and indivisible investment in developing economies
by Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha
- 6971 Can service be a growth escalator in low-income countries ?
by Ghani, Ejaz & O'Connell, Stephen D.
- 6970 How regional integration and transnational energy networks have boosted FDI in Turkey (and may cease to do so): a case study: how geo-political alliances and regional networks matter
by Sanchez Martin, Miguel Eduardo & Escribano Frances, Gonzalo & de Arce Borda, Rafael
- 6969 Predicting bank insolvency in the Middle East and North Africa
by Calice, Pietro
- 6968 Evidence of development impact from institutional change : a review of the evidence on open budgeting
by Ling, Cristina & Roberts, Dawn
- 6967 Ponzis : the science and mystique of a class of financial frauds
by Basu, Kaushik
- 6966 Services, inequality, and the dutch disease
by Battaile, Bill & Chisik, Richard & Onder, Harun
- 6965 Measuring the effect of internet adoption on paper consumption
by Andres, Luis & Zentner, Alejandro & Zentner, Joaquin
- 6964 The Brasilia experiment : road access and the spatial pattern of long-term local development in Brazil
by Bird, Julia & Straub, Stephane
- 6963 Inequality is bad for growth of the poor (but not for that of the rich)
by van der Weide, Roy & Milanovic, Branko
- 6962 Estimation of normal mixtures in a nested error model with an application to small area estimation of poverty and inequality
by Elbers, Chris & van der Weide, Roy
- 6961 How survey-to-survey imputation can fail
by Newhouse, D. & Shivakumaran, S. & Takamatsu, S. & Yoshida, N.
- 6960 The domestic segment of global supply chains in China under state capitalism
by Tang, Heiwai & Wang, Fei & Wang, Zhi
- 6959 Money or ideas ? a field experiment on constraints to entrepreneurship in rural Pakistan
by Gine, Xavier & Mansuri, Ghazala
- 6958 The anatomy of failure : an ethnography of a randomized trial to deepen democracy in rural India
by Ananthpur, Kripa & Malik, Kabir & Rao, Vijayendra
- 6957 The environmental implications of Russia's accession to the world trade organization
by Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G. & Turdyeva, Natalia
- 6956 Containing volatility : windfall revenues for resource-rich low-income countries
by Dobronogov, Anton & Keutiben, Octave
- 6955 Contracting for the second best in dysfunctional electricity markets
by Nikandrova, Arina & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs
- 6954 How business community institutions can help fight corruption
by Dixit, Avinash
- 6953 Parallel systems and human resource management in India's public health services : a view from the front lines
by La Forgia, Gerard & Raha, Shomikho & Shaik, Shabbeer & Maheshwari, Sunil Kumar & Ali, Rabia
- 6952 How should donors respond to resource windfalls in poor countries ? from aid to insurance
by Dobronogov, Anton & Gelb, Alan & Saldanha, Fernando Brant
- 6951 Climate change, industrial transformation, and"development traps"
by Golub, Alexander & Toman, Michael
- 6950 New coincident and leading indicators for the Lebanese economy
by Matta, Samer
- 6949 Deals and delays : firm-level evidence on corruption and policy implementation times
by Freund, Caroline & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Rijkers, Bob
- 6948 Bank capital and systemic stability
by Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli
- 6946 Bridging the gap : identifying what is holding self-employed women back in Ghana, Rwanda, Tanzania, the Republic of Congo, and Uganda
by Nix, Emily & Gamberoni, Elisa & Heath, Rachel
- 6945 Fiscal adjustment and income inequality : sub-national evidence from Brazil
by Azevedo, Joao Pedro & David, Antonio C. & Bastos, Fabiano Rodrigues & Pineda, Emilio
- 6944 Welfare dynamics measurement : two definitions of a vulnerability line and their empirical application
by Dang , Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw, Peter F.
- 6943 Insurance and inclusive growth
by Lester, Rodney
- 6941 Carbon price efficiency : lock-in and path dependence in urban forms and transport infrastructure
by Avner, Paolo & Rentschler, Jun & Hallegatte, Stephane
- 6940 Economics of transiting to renewable energy in Morocco : a general equilibrium analysis
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Landis, Florian
- 6939 Culture, politics, and development
by Woolcock, Michael
- 6938 Benchmarking public policy : methodological insights from measurement of school based management
by Parandekar, Suhas D.
- 6937 Open skies over the Middle East
by Cristea, Anca & Hillberry, Russell & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 6936 Does FDI bring good jobs to host countries ?
by Javorcik, Beata S.
- 6935 Income inequality and violent crime : evidence from Mexico's drug war
by Enamorado, Ted & Lopez-Calva , Luis-Felipe & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Winkler, Hernan
- 6934 Deposit insurance database
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward & Laeven, Luc
- 6933 Asymmetric punishment as an instrument of corruption control
by Basu, Karna & Basu, Kaushik & Cordella, Tito
- 6932 Radio's impact on preferences for patronage benefits
by Keefer, Philip & Khemani, Stuti
- 6931 Does involvement of local NGOs enhance public service delivery ? cautionary evidence from a Malaria-prevention evaluation in India
by Das, Ashis & Friedman, Jed & Kandpal, Eeshani
- 6930 Comparative advantage, international trade, and fertility
by Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei & Raddatz, Claudio
- 6929 Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 6928 Confronting the food-energy-environment trilemma : global land use in the long run
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Hertel, Thomas W.
- 6927 Economic development and female labor participation in the Middle East and North Africa : a test of the u-shape hypothesis
by Verme, Paolo
- 6926 Who will feed China in the 21st century ? income growth and food demand and supply in China
by Fukase, Emiko & Martin, Will
- 6925 50 years of urbanization in Africa : examining the role of climate change
by Henderson, J. Vernon & Storeygard, Adam & Deichmann, Uwe
- 6924 World Bank lending and the quality of economic policy
by Smets, Lodewijk & Knack, Stephen
- 6923 Poverty reduction and shared prosperity in Tajikistan : a diagnostic
by Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz & Rajabov, Alisher
- 6922 Institutional investors and long-term investment : evidence from Chile
by Opazo, Luis & Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 6921 The trade-reducing effects of restrictions on liner shipping
by Bertho, Fabien & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 6920 Why has energy efficiency not scaled-up in the industrial and commercial sectors in Ukraine ? an empirical analysis
by Hochman, Gal & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 6919 Regional diversity and inclusive growth in Indian cities
by Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & Tewari, Ishani
- 6918 Institutions and firms'return to innovation : evidence from the world bank enterprise survey
by Nguyen, Ha & Jaramillo, Patricio A.
- 6917 Do government private subsidies crowd out entrepreneurship ?
by Islam, Asif
- 6916 Climate change, conflict, and cooperation : global analysis of the resilience of international river treaties to increased water variability
by Dinar, Shlomi & Katz, David & De Stefano, Lucia & Blankespoor, Brian
- 6915 Inequality of opportunity and economic growth : a cross-country analysis
by Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lakner, Christoph & Lugo, Maria Ana & Ozler, Berk
- 6914 Export destinations and input prices
by Bastos, Paulo & Silva, Joana & Verhoogen, Eric
- 6913 Trade and cities
by Karayalcin, Cem & Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 6912 The long-awaited rise of the middle class in Latin America is finally happening
by Bussolo, Maurizio & Maliszewska, Maryla & Murard, Elie
- 6911 Economic inequality in the Arab region
by Hassine, Nadia Belhaj
- 6910 Encouraging health insurance for the informal sector : a cluster randomized trial
by Wagstaff, Adam & Nguyen, Ha Thi Hong & Dao, Huyen & Balesd, Sarah
- 6909 Hybrid survey to improve the reliability of poverty statistics in a cost-effective manner
by Ahmed, Faizuddin & Dorji, Cheku & Takamatsu, Shinya & Yoshida, Nobuo
- 6908 The price of empowerment : experimental evidence on land titling in Tanzania
by Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Collin, Matthew & Deininger, Klaus & Dercon, Stefan & Sandefur, Justin & Zeitlin, Andrew
- 6907 The end of seasonality ? new insights from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Kaminski, Jonathan & Christiaensen, Luc & Gilbert, Christopher L.
- 6906 Agreeing on robust decisions : new processes for decision making under deep uncertainty
by Kalra, Nidhi & Hallegatte, Stephane & Lempert, Robert & Brown, Casey & Fozzard, Adrian & Gill, Stuart & Shah, Ankur
- 6905 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions in services : the role of policy and industrial structure
by Barattieri, Alessandro & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 6904 Child labor and learning
by Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, Andre
- 6903 Household cooking fuel choice and adoption of improved cookstoves in developing countries : a review
by Malla, Sunil & Timilsina, Govinda R
- 6902 Financial (dis-)information : evidence from an audit study in Mexico
by Gine, Xavier & Martinez Cuellar, Cristina & Mazer, Rafael Keenan
- 6901 Strengthening Malaria service delivery through supportive supervision and community mobilization in an endemic Indian setting : an evaluation of nested delivery models
by Das, Ashis & Friedman, Jed & Kandpal, Eeshani & Ramana, GNV & Das Gupta, R K & Pradhan, Madan M & Govindaraj, Ramesh
- 6900 Immigrant versus natives ? displacement and job creation
by Ozden, Caglar & Wagner, Mathis
- 6899 Private non-state sector engagement in the provision of educational services at the primary and secondary levels in South Asia : an analytical review of its role in school enrollment and student achievement
by Dahal,Mahesh & Nguyen,Quynh T.
- 6898 What do we know about preferential trade agreements and temporary trade barriers ?
by Bown, Chad P. & Karacaovali, Baybars & Tovar, Patricia
- 6897 Private school participation in Pakistan
by Raju,Dhushyanth & Nguyen,Quynh T.
- 6896 Directing remittances to education with soft and hard commitments : evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment and new product take-up among Filipino migrants in Rome
by De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Joxhe, Majlinda & McKenzie, David & Tiongson, Erwin & Yang, Dean
- 6894 Progress toward the health MDGs : are the poor being left behind ?
by Wagstaff, Adam & Bredenkamp, Caryn & Buisman, Leander R.
- 6893 Effects of interventions to raise voluntary enrollment in a social health insurance scheme : a cluster randomized trial
by Capuno, Joseph J. & Kraft, Aleli D. & Quimbo, Stella & Tan, Jr. Carlos R. & Wagstaff, Adam
- 6892 The impact of a pay-for-performance scheme on prescription quality in rural China : an impact evaluation
by Sun, Xiaojie & Liu, Xiaoyun & Sun, Qiang & Yip, Winnie & Wagstaff, Adam & Meng, Qingyue
- 6891 Episodes of unemployment reduction in rich, middle-income, and transition economies
by Freund, Caroline & Rijkers, Bob
- 6890 Ecosystems -- burden or bounty ?
by Damania, Richard & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Glauber, A.J
- 6889 Updating the poverty estimates in Serbia in the absence of micro data : a microsimulation approach
by Cojocaru, Alexandru & Olivieri, Sergio
- 6888 Informal economy and the World Bank
by Beegle,Kathleen G. & Benjamin,Nancy Claire & Recanatini,Francesca & Santini,Massimiliano
- 6887 Mauritania : counting on natural wealth for a sustainable future
- 6886 Cash transfers and temptation goods : a review of global evidence
by Evans, David K. & Popova, Anna
- 6885 Proving incentives for long-term investment by pension funds -- the use of outcome-based benchmarks
by Stewart, Fiona
- 6884 Rewarding provider performance to enable a healthy start to life : evidence from Argentina's Plan Nacer
by Gertler, Paul & Giovagnoli, Paula & Martinez, Sebastian
- 6883 What a difference a state makes : health reform in Andhra Pradesh
by Bergkvist, Sofi & Wagstaff, Adam & Katyal, Anuradha & Singh, Prabal V. & Samarth, Amit & Rao, Mala
- 6882 Infrastructure : doing more with less
by Woetzel, Jonathan & Pohl, Herbert
- 6881 Are cities the new growth escalator ?
by Moretti, Enrico
- 6880 Entrepreneurship, public policy, and cities
by Lerner, Josh
- 6879 The great migration : urban aspirations
by Keith, Michael
- 6878 Sustainable and smart cities
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 6876 Housing matters
by Hammam, Sonia
- 6875 Overview -- the urban imperative : toward shared prosperity
by Glaeser, Edward & Joshi-Ghani, Abha
- 6874 Urbanization as opportunity
by Fuller, Brandon & Romer, Paul
- 6873 Urban transport : can public-private partnerships work ?
by Engel,Eduardo & Galetovic Potsch,Alexander
- 6872 Analyzing urban systems : have megacities become too large ?
by Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban
- 6871 Housing and urbanization in Africa : unleashing a formal market process
by Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J.
- 6870 Converting land into affordable housing floor space
by Bertaud, Alain
- 6869 Son preference, fertility and family structure : evidence from reproductive behavior among Nigerian women
by Milazzo, Annamaria
- 6868 Revenue potential, tax space, and tax gap : a comparative analysis
by Khwaja, Munawer Sultan & Iyer, Indira
- 6867 Beyond the income effect : impacts of conditional cash transfer programs on private investments in human capital
by Cruz, Marcio & Ziegelhofer, Zacharias
- 6866 International asset allocations and capital flows : the benchmark effect
by Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Williams, Tomas
- 6865 The effect of aid on growth : evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Galiani, Sebastian & Knack, Stephen & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zou, Ben
- 6864 Income and energy consumption in Mexican households
by Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo & Yepez-Garcia, Rigoberto Ariel
- 6863 A global assessment of human capital mobility: the role of non-OECD destinations
by Artucm Erhan & Docquier, Frederic & Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher
- 6862 Sub-Saharan Africa's recent growth spurt : an analysis of the sources of growth
by Cho, Yoonyoung & Tien, Bienvenue N.
- 6861 CATA meets IMPOV: a unified approach to measuring financial protection in health
by Wagstaff, Adam & Eozenou, Patrick Hoang-Vu
- 6860 Too small to regulate
by Basu,Kaushik & Dixit,Avinash K.
- 6859 Transition to clean capital, irreversible investment and stranded assets
by Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane
- 6858 The price is not always right : on the impacts of (commodity) prices on households (and countries)
by Lederman, Daniel & Porto, Guido
- 6857 Technical measures to trade in Central America : incidence, price effects, and consumer welfare
by Kelleher,Sinead Patricia & Reyes,Jose Daniel
- 6856 Why don't remittances appear to affect growth ?
by Clemens, Michael A. & McKenzie, David
- 6855 Accelerating poverty reduction in a less poor world : the roles of growth and inequality
by Olinto, Pedro & Lara Ibarra, Gabriel & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime
- 6854 Gender and public goods provision in Tamil Nadu's village governments
by Gajwani, Kiran & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 6853 Employer voices, employer demands, and implications for public skills development policy
by Cunningham, Wendy & Villasenor, Paula
- 6852 Economic resilience: definition and measurement
by Hallegatte, Stephane
- 6851 Which World Bank reports are widely read ?
by Doemeland, Doerte & Trevino, James
- 6850 Fiscal policy as an instrument of investment and growth
by Basu, Kaushik
- 6849 Is Uruguay more resilient this time? distributional impacts of a crisis similar to the 2001/02 Argentine crisis
by Cabanillas, Oscar Barriga & Lugo, Maria Ana & Nielsen, Hannah & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Zanetti, Maria Pia
- 6848 Cohort size and youth employment outcomes
by Newhouse, David & Wolff, Claudia
- 6847 Risks and opportunities of participation in global value chains
by Gereffi, Gary & Luo, Xubei
- 6846 What drives the volatility of firm level productivity in China ?
by Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong
- 6845 Co-movement of major commodity price returns : time-series assessment
by de Nicola, Francesca & De Pace, Pierangelo & Hernandez, Manuel A.
- 6844 What drives the high price of road freight transport in Central America ?
by Osborne, Theresa & Pachon, Maria Claudia & Araya, Gonzalo Enrique
- 6843 Are there more female managers in the retail sector ? evidence from survey data in developing countries
by Amin, Mohammad & Islam, Asif