Contact information of The World Bank
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
- 7732 Who benefited from Burundi's demobilization program ?
by D'Aoust,Olivia Severine & Sterck,Olivier Christian Brigitte & Verwimp,Philip
- 7731 Poverty and policy selectivity of World Bank trust funds
by Eichenauer,Vera & Knack,Stephen
- 7730 Evidence from a randomized evaluation of the household welfare impacts of conditional and unconditional cash transfers given to mothers or fathers
by Akresh,Richard & De Walque,Damien B. C. M. & Kazianga,Harounan
- 7729 Roads and rural development in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Berg,Claudia N. & Blankespoor,Brian & Selod,Harris
- 7728 Estimation of climate change damage functions for 140 regions in the GTAP9 database
by Roson,Roberto & Sartori,Martina
- 7727 Is inequality underestimated in Egypt ? evidence from house prices
by Van Der Weide,Roy & Lakner,Christoph & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7726 What difference does good monitoring&evaluation make to World Bank project performance ?
by Raimondo,Estelle Rosine
- 7725 Challenges of fiscal policy in emerging and developing economies
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 7724 Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions ?
by Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Lim,Jamus Jerome & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte
- 7723 Financial systems, growth, and volatility : searching for the perfect fit
- 7722 The Nexus of financial inclusion and financial stability : a study of trade-offs and synergies
by Cihak,Martin & Mare,Davide Salvatore & Melecky,Martin
- 7721 Evaluating sovereign disaster risk finance strategies : a framework
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mahul,Olivier & Poulter,Richard Andrew & Teh,Tse-Ling
- 7720 Solving commitment problems in disaster risk finance
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Wren-Lewis,Liam
- 7719 A methodology to assess indicative costs of risk financing strategies for scaling up Ethiopia's productive safety net programme
by Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Coll-Black,Sarah & Cooney,Naomi Victoria & Edwards,Anna
- 7718 Financing the reconstruction of public capital after a natural disaster
by Bevan,David L. & Adam,Christopher
- 7717 Potential for application of a probabilistic catastrophe risk modelling framework to poverty outcomes : general form vulnerability functions relating household poverty outcomes to hazard intensity in Ethiopia
by Porter,Catherine & White,Emily Jennifer
- 7716 Early warning, early action : the use of predictive tools in drought response through Ethiopia's productive safety net programme
by Drechsler,Mareile Beate Stephanie & Soer,Wolter
- 7715 Weather index insurance and shock coping : evidence from Mexico's CADENA Program
by De Janvry,Alain F. & Ramirez Ritchie,Elizabeth Andrea & Sadoulet,Elisabeth Marie L.
- 7714 Insuring growth : the impact of disaster funds on economic reconstruction in Mexico
by De Janvry,Alain F. & del Valle,Alejandro & Sadoulet,Elisabeth Marie L.
- 7713 Social Inclusion in macro-level diagnostics : reflecting on the World Bank Group's early systematic country diagnostics
by Das,Maitreyi B
- 7712 Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility in emerging markets
by Cabral,Rene & Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Mollick,Andre Varella
- 7711 Openness, specialization, and the external vulnerability of developing countries
by Barrot Araya,Luis Diego & Calderon,Cesar & Serven,Luis
- 7710 On the central role of small farms in African rural development strategies
by Larson,Donald F. & Muraoka,Rie & Otsuka,Keijiro
- 7709 Increased coverage of maternal health services among the poor in western Uganda in an output-based aid voucher scheme
by Obare,Francis & Okwero,Peter & Villegas,Leslie & Mills,Samuel Lantei & Bellows,Ben
- 7708 Expediting trade : impact evaluation of an in-house clearance program
by Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Hillberry,Russell Henry & Berg,Claudia N.
- 7707 Social capital, trust, and well-being in the evaluation of wealth
by Hamilton,Kirk E. & Helliwell,John F. & Woolcock,Michael
- 7706 Crime and persistent punishment : a long-run perspective on the links between violence and chronic poverty in Mexico
by Martinez-Cruz, Adan L. & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos
- 7705 Using administrative data to assess the impact and sustainability of Rwanda's land tenure regularization
by Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Duponchel,Marguerite Felicienne
- 7704 Recent credit surge in historical context
by Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Yu,Shu
- 7703 How do we prioritize the GHG mitigation options ? development of a marginal abatement cost curve for the building sector in Armenia and Georgia
by Timilsina,Govinda R. & Sikharulidze,Anna & Karapoghosyan,Eduard & Shatvoryan,Suren
- 7702 State secretaries reform in Ukraine : attempt to delineate responsibilities between ministers and senior civil servants
- 7701 Nash on a rotary : two theorems with implications for electoral politics
by Basu,Kaushik & Mitra,Tapan
- 7700 Democratic Republic of Congo : product and market concentration and the vulnerability to exogenous shocks
by Bou Habib,Chadi & Kebede,Ephraim
- 7699 Women's empowerment, sibling rivalry, and competitiveness: evidence from a lab experiment and a randomized control trial in Uganda
by Buehren,Niklas & Goldstein,Markus P. & Leonard,Kenneth & Montalvao,Joao & Vasilaky,Kathryn
- 7698 Development of low-carbon energy supply system in Romania
by Timilsina,Govinda R. & Jorgensen,Erika A.
- 7697 Long-term energy demand forecasting in Romania : an end-use demand
by Malla,Sunil & Timilsina,Govinda R.
- 7696 Measuring firm-level innovation using short questionnaires : evidence from an experiment
by Cirera,Xavier & Muzi,Silvia
- 7695 Non-renewable resources, fiscal rules, and human capital
by Levine,Paul Leslie & Melina,Giovanni & Onder,Harun
- 7694 Markets, contracts, and uncertainty in a groundwater economy
by Gine,Xavier & Jacoby,Hanan G.
- 7693 Saving for old age
by Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Panos,Georgios A.
- 7692 Weathering storms : understanding the impact of natural disasters on the poor in Central America
by Ishizawa Escudero,Oscar Anil & Miranda Montero,Juan Jose
- 7691 Who supports violent extremism in developing countries ? analysis of attitudes based on value surveys
by Kiendrebeogo,Youssouf & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7690 Behavioral interventions in tax compliance : evidence from Guatemala
by Kettle,Stewart & Hernandez,Marco & Ruda,Simon & Sanders,Michael
- 7689 Are gender differences in performance innate or socially mediated ?
by Benyishay,Ariel & Jones,Maria Ruth & Kondylis,Florence & Mobarak,Ahmed Mushfiq
- 7688 Informed trading in business groups, ownership concentration, and market liquidity
by Leano,Miguel & Pedraza Morales,Alvaro Enrique
- 7687 Bank competition, financial dependence, and economic growth in the Gulf Cooperation Council
by Caggiano,Giovanni & Calice,Pietro
- 7686 Exporters, engineers, and blue-collar workers
by Brambilla,Irene & Lederman,Daniel & Porto,Guido
- 7685 Agricultural productivity and non-farm employment : evidence from Bangladesh
by Shilpi,Forhad J. & Emran,Shahe
- 7684 Creative trade for human development
- 7683 Creative natives in the digital age : how digital technology has revolutionized creative work
- 7682 Estimating an equilibrium exchange rate for the Argentine Peso
by Coppola,Andrea & Lagerborg,Andresa & Mustafaoglu,Zafer
- 7681 Guns, books, or doctors ? conflict and public spending in Haiti : lessons from cross-country evidence
by Singh,Raju & Bodea,Cristina & Higashijima,Masaaki
- 7680 Commercialization and mission drift : evidence from a large Chinese microfinance institution
by Jia,Xiangping & Cull,Robert J. & Guo,Pei & Ma,Tao
- 7679 Money demand in the Arab Republic of Egypt : a vector equilibrium correction model
by Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick
- 7678 Ageing and family solidarity in Europe : patterns and driving factors of intergenerational support
- 7677 The role of inequality in climate-poverty debates
- 7676 Exports and job training
by Bastos & Silva,Joana C. G. & Proenca,Rafael Prado
- 7675 Trust in government and support for redistribution
by Silva,Joana C. G. & Morgandi,Matteo & Levin,Victoria
- 7674 Prioritizing infrastructure investment : a framework for government decision making
by Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & Mandri-Perrott,Xavier Cledan & House,Ruth Schuyler & Schwartz,Jordan Z.
- 7673 Does the global trade slowdown matter ?
by Constantinescu,Ileana Cristina & Mattoo,Aaditya & Ruta,Michele
- 7672 Skill use, skill deficits, and firm performance in formal sector enterprises : evidence from the Tanzania enterprise skills survey, 2015
by Tan,Hong W. & Bashir,Sajitha & Tanaka,Nobuyuki
- 7671 The impact of a community development and poverty reduction program on early childhood development in Morocco
by El-Kogali,Safaa El Tayeb & Krafft,Caroline Gould & Abdelkhalek,Touhami & Benkassmi,Mohamed & Chavez,Monica I. & Bassett,Lucy Katherine & Ejjanoui,Fouzia
- 7670 Inequality of opportunity in early childhood development in Morocco over time
by El-Kogali,Safaa El Tayeb & Krafft,Caroline Gould & Abdelkhalek,Touhami & Benkassmi,Mohamed & Chavez,Monica I. & Bassett,Lucy Katherine & Ejjanoui,Fouzia
- 7669 Will digital technologies transform agriculture in developing countries ?
by Deichmann,Uwe & Goyal,Aparajita & Mishra,Deepak K.
- 7668 Can business owners form accurate counterfactuals ? eliciting treatment and control beliefs about their outcomes in the alternative treatment status
by Mckenzie,David J.
- 7667 Learning, Prices, and firm dynamics
by Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Dias,Daniel & Timoshenko,Olga A.
- 7666 China's slowdown and rebalancing: potential growth and poverty impacts on Sub-Saharan Africa
by Lakatos,Csilla & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Go,Delfin Sia
- 7665 Short-term effects of India's employment guarantee program on labor markets and agricultural productivity
by Deininger,Klaus W. & Nagarajan,Hari Krishnan & Singh,Sudhir K.
- 7664 The impact of business support services for small and medium enterprises on firm performance in low- and middle-income countries : a meta-analysis
by Cravo,Tulio A. & Piza,Caio
- 7663 Assessing socioeconomic resilience to floods in 90 countries
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Bangalore,Mook & Vogt-Schilb,Adrien Camille
- 7662 Property rights for fishing cooperatives : how (and how well) do they work ?
by Aburto-Oropeza,Octavio & Leslie,Heather M. & Mack-Crane,Austen & Nagavarapu,Sriniketh Suryasesha & Reddy,Sheila M.W. & Sievanen,Leila
- 7661 Non-tariff measures and the world trading system
by Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele
- 7660 Poverty and shared prosperity implications of deep integration in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Balistreri,Edward Jay & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Tarr,David & Yonezawa,Hidemichi
- 7659 How does the sensitivity of consumption to income vary over time? international evidence
by Islamaj,Ergys & Kose,Ayhan
- 7658 Particulate matter and labor supply : the role of caregiving and non-linearities
by Aragon,Fernando M. & Miranda Montero,Juan Jose & Oliva,Paulina
- 7657 Does e-government improve government capacity ? evidence from tax administration and public procurement
by Kochanova,Anna & Hasnain,Zahid & Larson,Bradley Robert
- 7656 The role of training programs for youth employment in Nepal : impact evaluation report on the employment fund
by Chakravarty,Shubha & Lundberg,Mattias K. A. & Zenker,Juliane & Nikolov, Plamen V.
- 7655 Jobs in the city : explaining urban spatial structure in Kampala
by Grover,Arti & Lall,Somik V.
- 7654 Effects of fiscal policy shocks in an open economy : evidence from Canada
by Tsoungui Belinga,Vincent De Paul
- 7653 Markets and manipulation : time for a paradigm shift ?
- 7652 Prices for poverty analysis in Africa
- 7651 Public school teacher management in Sri Lanka: issues and options
- 7650 The role of regulation on entry : evidence from the Italian provinces
- 7649 The GATT's starting point : tariff levels circa 1947
by Bown,Chad P. & Irwin,Douglas A.
- 7648 Reducing crime and violence : experimental evidence on adult noncognitive investments in Liberia
by Blattman,Christopher & Jamison,Julian C & Sheridan,Margaret
- 7647 Identifying gazelles : expert panels vs. surveys as a means to identify firms with rapid growth potential
by Fafchamps,Marcel & Woodruff,Christopher M.
- 7646 Decomposing response errors in food consumption measurement : implications for survey design from a survey experiment in Tanzania
by Friedman,Jed & Beegle,Kathleen G. & De Weerdt,Joachim & Gibson,John
- 7645 What type of finance matters for growth ? Bayesian model averaging evidence
by Hasan,Iftekhar & Horvath,Roman & Mares,Jan
- 7644 Assessing the impacts of Mais Educacao on educational outcomes : evidence between 2007 and 2011
by Almeida,Rita Kullberg & Bresolin,Antonio & Pugialli Da Silva Borges,Bruna & Mendes,Karen & Menezes Filho,Naercio
- 7643 Going beyond the first child : analysis of Russian mothers'desired and actual fertility Patterns
by Levin,Victoria & Besedina,Elena & Aritomi,Tami
- 7642 The cost of fear : the welfare effect of the risk of violence in northern Uganda
- 7641 Is living in African cities expensive ?
by Nakamura,Shohei & Harati,Rawaa & Lall,Somik V. & Dikhanov,Yuri M. & Hamadeh,Nada & Vigil Oliver,William & Rissanen,Marko Olavi & Yamanaka,Mizuki
- 7640 Organizing knowledge to compete : impacts of capacity building programs on firm organization
by Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose & Bussolo,Maurizio & Iacovone,Leonardo
- 7639 Managing sudden stops
by Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS
- 7638 Competition makes IT better : evidence on when firms use it more effectively
by Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias
- 7637 Economic structural change as an option for mitigating the impacts of climate change
by Golub,Alexander Alexandrovich & Toman,Michael A.
- 7636 Opportunity versus necessity : understanding the heterogeneity of female micro-entrepreneurs
by Montenegro Calderon,Gabriela & Iacovone,Leonardo & Juarez,Laura
- 7635 Disaster risk management and fiscal policy : narratives, tools, and evidence associated with assessing fiscal risk and building resilience
by Mechler,Reinhard & Mochizuki,Junko & Hochrainer-Stigler,Stefan
- 7634 Capturing the co-benefits of disaster risk management on the private sector side
- 7633 Co-benefits of disaster risk management
by Vorhies,Francis & Wilkinson,Emily
- 7632 Higher losses and slower development in the absence of disaster risk management investments
by Hallegatte,Stephane & Bangalore,Mook & Jouanjean,Marie Agnes
- 7631 Investing in disaster risk management in an uncertain climate
by McDermott,Thomas K.J.
- 7630 Unraveling a secret : Vietnam's outstanding performance on the PISA test
by Parandekar,Suhas D. & Sedmik,Elisabeth
- 7629 ICT use, competitive pressures and firm performance in Mexico
by Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias
- 7628 Global migration revisited : short-term pains, long-term gains, and the potential of south-south migration
by Ahmed, S. Amer & Go,Delfin Sia & Willenbockel,Dirk Andreas
- 7627 Long-term impacts of an unanticipated risk event : the 2007/08 food price crisis and child growth in Indonesia
by Yamauchi,Futoshi & Larson,Donald F.
- 7626 Looking back on two decades of poverty and well-being in India
by Narayan,Ambar & Murgai,Rinku
- 7625 The use of detailed statistical data in customs reform : the case of Madagascar
by Chalendard,Cyril Romain & Raballand,Gael J. R. F. & Rakotoarisoa,Antsa
- 7624 School grants and education quality : experimental evidence from Senegal
by Amaro Da Costa Luz Carneiro,Pedro Manuel & Koussihouede,Oswald & Lahire,Nathalie & Meghir,Costas & Mommaerts,Corina
- 7623 Identifying the economic potential of Indian districts
- 7622 Absent laws and missing women: can domestic violence legislation reduce female mortality ?
by Amin,Mohammad & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Lopez Claros,Augusto
- 7621 Measuring poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean : methodological considerations when estimating an empirical regional poverty line
by Castaneda Aguilar,Raul Andres & Gasparini,Leonardo Carlos & Garriga,Santiago & Lucchetti,Leonardo Ramiro & Valderrama Gonzalez,Daniel
- 7620 The empirical landscape of trade policy
by Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A
- 7619 Inventor diasporas and the internationalization of technology
- 7618 Impacts of sovereign rating on sub-sovereign bond ratings in emerging and developing economies
by Mohapatra,Sanket & Nose,Manabu & Ratha,Dilip K.
- 7617 Second-stage sampling for conflict areas : methods and implications
by Himelein,Kristen & Eckman,Stephanie & Murray,Siobhan & Bauer,Johannes
- 7616 MENA export performance and specialization -- the role of financial sector development and governance
by Wood,Christina A. & Yang,Judy
- 7615 The labor content of exports database
by Cali,Massimiliano & Francois,Joseph & Hollweg,Claire Honore & Manchin,Miriam & Oberdabernig,Doris Anita & Rojas Romagosa,Hugo Alexander & Rubinova,Stela & Tomberger,Patrick
- 7614 Deal or no deal : strictly business for China in Kenya ?
by Sanghi,Apurva & Johnson,Dylan Conte
- 7613 When do gender wage differences emerge ? a study of Azerbaijan's labor market
by Pastore,Francesco & Sattar,Sarosh & Sinha,Nistha & Tiongson,Erwin H. R.
- 7612 Is random forest a superior methodology for predicting poverty ? an empirical assessment
by Pave Sohnesen,Thomas & Stender,Niels
- 7611 Robustness of shared prosperity estimates : how different methodological choices matter
by Atamanov,Aziz & Wieser,Christina & Uematsu,Hiroki & Yoshida,Nobuo & Nguyen,Minh Cong & Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De & Dewina,Reno
- 7610 Providing policy makers with timely advice : the timeliness-rigor trade-off
by Bell,Clive L.G. & Squire,Lyn
- 7609 Strengthening national hydrometeorological services through cascading forecasting : investing for sustainability and impact across global, regional, and national centers
by Kull,Daniel Werner & Graessle,Corinne & Aryan,Barzin
- 7608 When measure matters: coresidency, truncation bias, and intergenerational mobility in developing countries
by Emran,M. Shahe & Greene,William & Shilpi,Forhad J.
- 7607 Can wage subsidies boost employment in the wake of an economic crisis ? evidence from Mexico
- 7606 Estimating international poverty lines from comparable national thresholds
by Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Prydz,Espen Beer
- 7605 Revisiting the impact of the Brazilian SIMPLES program on firms'formalization rates
- 7604 Access to finance and job growth : firm-level evidence across developing countries
by Ayyagari,Meghana & Juarros,Pedro Francisco & Martinez Peria,Maria Soledad & Singh,Sandeep
- 7603 Unemployment and mortality : evidence from the great recession
by Nguyen,Ha Minh & Nguyen,Huong
- 7602 Why did poverty decline in India ? a nonparametric decomposition exercise
by Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe & Desai,Sonal & Murgai,Rinku & Narayan,Ambar
- 7601 Survival of the fittest ? using network methods to assess the diffusion of project design concepts
by Chomitz,Kenneth M. & Koenig,Pierre-Yves & Melancon,Guy & Renoust,Benjamin
- 7600 Taxation, information, and withholding : evidence from Costa Rica
by Brockmeyer,Anne & Hernandez,Marco
- 7599 Effect of lengthening the school day on mother's labor supply
by Contreras,Dante & Sepulveda,Paulina
- 7598 The week
- 7597 Land measurement bias and its empirical implications : evidence from a validation exercise
by Dillon,Andrew S. & Gourlay,Sydney & Mcgee,Kevin Robert & Oseni,Gbemisola O.
- 7596 Mangroves as protection from storm surges in a changing climate
by Blankespoor,Brian & Dasgupta,Susmita & Lange,Glenn-Marie-000351319
- 7595 Welfare dynamics with synthetic panels : the case of the Arab world in transition
by Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Ianchovichina,Elena
- 7594 Assessment of net mitigation in the context of international greenhouse gas emissions control mechanisms
- 7593 Impact of climate change and aquatic salinization on fish habitats and poor communities in southwest coastal Bangladesh and Bangladesh Sundarbans
by Dasgupta,Susmita & Huq,Mainul & Mustafa,Md. Golam & Sobhan,Md Istiak & Wheeler,David R.
- 7592 Can electronic tax invoicing improve tax compliance ? a case study of the Republic of Korea's electronic tax invoicing for value-added tax
by Lee,Hyung Chul
- 7591 Learning or leaning : persistent and transitory growth spillovers from FDI
by Davies,Ronald B. & Lamla,Michael Josef & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias
- 7590 Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations
- 7589 What explains agricultural price movements ?
by Baffes,John & Haniotis,Tassos
- 7588 Does paternity leave matter for female employment in developing economies ? evidence from firm data
by Amin,Mohammad & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Sakhonchik,Alena
- 7587 Vietnam's labor market institutions, regulations, and interventions : helping people grasp work opportunities in a risky world
by Schmillen,Achim Daniel & Packard,Truman G.
- 7586 The economic effects of counterfeiting and piracy : a review and implications for developing countries
by Fink,Carsten & Maskus,Keith E. & Qian,Yi
- 7585 Measuring violent conflict in micro-level surveys : current practices and methodological challenges
by Bruck,Tilman & Justino,Patricia & Verwimp,Philip & Tedesco,Andrew Anthony
- 7584 The revival of the"cash versus food"debate : new evidence for an old quandary ?
- 7583 The price is not always right : on the impacts of commodity prices on households (and countries)
by Lederman,Daniel & Porto,Guido
- 7582 Employer voices, employer demands, and implications for public skills development policy connecting the labor and education sectors
by Cunningham,Wendy & Villasenor,Paula
- 7581 Small area estimation of child malnutrition in Ethiopian woredas
by Pave Sohnesen,Thomas & Ambel,Alemayehu A. & Fisker,Peter Simonsen & Andrews,Colin & Khan,Qaiser M.
- 7580 Can you work it ? evidence on the productive potential of public works from a youth employment program in Sierra Leone
by Rosas Raffo,Nina & Sabarwal,Shwetlena
- 7579 The fiscal cost of weak governance : evidence from teacher absence in India
by Muralidharan,Karthik & Das,Jishnu & Holla,Alaka & Mohpal,Aakash
- 7578 Illicit activity and money laundering from an economic growth perspective : a model and an application to Colombia
by Villa,Edgar & Misas,Martha A. & Loayza,Norman V.
- 7577 The political economy of bank lending : evidence from an emerging market
by Agarwal,Sumit & Morais,Bernardo & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia & Zhang,Jian
- 7576 Large farm establishment, smallholder productivity, labor market participation, and resilience : evidence from Ethiopia
by Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Harris,Charles Anthony Philip
- 7575 The political economy of direct dividend transfers in resource-rich countries : a theoretical consideration
by McGuirk,Eoin & Rajaram,Anand & Giugale,Marcelo
- 7574 Access to pre-primary education and progression in primary School : evidence from rural Guatemala
by Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Cristia,Julian
- 7573 Preschool education in Brazil : does public supply crowd out private enrollment ?
by Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Straume,Odd Rune
- 7572 Resource rents, coercion, and local development : evidence from post-apartheid South Africa
by Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis
- 7571 Egypt : guiding reform of energy subsidies long-term
by Griffin,Peter & Laursen,Thomas Blatt & Robertson,James W.
- 7569 Capital flows and central banking : the Indian experience
by Gupta,Poonam - DECOS
- 7568 Growth, urbanization, and poverty reduction in India
by Datt,Gaurav & Ravallion,Martin & Murgai,Rinku
- 7567 Losing the gains of the past : the welfare and distributional impacts of the twin crises in Iraq 2014
by Krishnan,Nandini & Olivieri,Sergio Daniel
- 7566 Prices and welfare
by Araar,Abdelkrim & Verme,Paolo
- 7565 Drought and retribution : evidence from a large-scale rainfall-indexed insurance program in Mexico
by Fuchs Tarlovsky,Alan & Wolff,Hendrik
- 7564 Market integration and poverty : evidence from South Sudan
by Varela,Gonzalo J. & Cali,Massimiliano & Pape,Utz Johann & Rojas,Esteban
- 7563 Does child sponsorship pay off in adulthood ? an international study of impacts on income and wealth
by Wydick,Bruce W. & Glewwe,Paul W. & Rutledge,Laine
- 7562 Sifting through the Data : labor markets in Haiti through a turbulent decade (2001-2012)
by Scot,Thiago & Rodella,Aude-Sophie
- 7561 School dropout in Central America : an overview of trends, causes, consequences, and promising interventions
by Adelman,Melissa Ann & Szekely,Miguel
- 7560 An exploration of the relationship between police presence, crime, and business in developing countries
by Islam,Asif Mohammed
- 7559 Financial channels, property rights, and poverty : a Sub-Saharan African perspective
by Singh,Raju & Huang,Yifei
- 7558 Idle youth in Mexico : trapped between the war on drugs and economic crisis
by De Hoyos Navarro,Rafael E. & Gutierrez Fierros,Carlos & Vargas M.,J. Vicente
- 7557 The distribution of consumption expenditure in Sub-Saharan Africa : the inequality among all Africans
by Jirasavetakul,La-Bhus Fah & Lakner,Christoph
- 7556 How much teachers know and how much it matters in class : analyzing three rounds of subject-specific test score data of Indonesian students and teachers
by De Ree,Joppe Jaitze
- 7555 Greying the budget : ageing and preferences over public policies
by de Mello,Luiz & Schotte,Simone Raphaela & Tiongson,Erwin H. R. & Winkler,Hernan Jorge
- 7554 Why are the elderly more averse to immigration when they are more likely to benefit ? evidence across countries
by Schotte,Simone Raphaela & Winkler,Hernan Jorge
- 7553 The welfare cost of inflation and the regulations of money substitutes
by Eden,Benjamin & Eden,Maya
- 7552 Do resource-rich countries suffer from a lack of fiscal discipline ?
by Bleaney,Michael Francis & Halland,Havard
- 7551 Managing food price volatility in a large open country : the case of wheat in India
by Gouel,Christophe & Gautam,Madhur & Martin,William J.
- 7550 Cognitive and non-cognitive skills for the Peruvian labor market : addressing measurement error through latent skills estimations
by Cunningham,Wendy & Parra Torrado,Mónica & Sarzosa,Miguel Alonso
- 7549 Lifting economic sanctions on Iran : global effects and strategic responses
by Ianchovichina,Elena & Devarajan,Shantayanan & Lakatos,Csilla
- 7548 Out of school and out of work: a diagnostic of ninis in Latin America
by De Hoyos Navarro,Rafael E. & Popova,Anna & Rogers,F. Halsey
- 7547 A detailed anatomy of factor misallocation in India
by Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Goswami,Arti Grover & Kerr,William Robert
- 7546 Declining wages for college-educated workers in Mexico : are younger or older cohorts hurt the most ?
by Campos-Vazquez,Raymundo M. & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Lustig,Nora
- 7545 Business cycles in the eastern Caribbean economies: the role of fiscal policy and interest rates
by Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Hnatkovska,Viktoria
- 7544 Before and after the global financial crisis : evaluating the Caribbean's synchronization with global engines of growth
by Kouame,Auguste Tano & Reyes,M. Ivanova
- 7543 The great recession and job loss spillovers : impact of tradable employment shocks on supporting services
by Nguyen,Ha Minh & Rezaei,Shawheen
- 7542 What are the impacts of Syrian refugees on host community welfare in Turkey ? a subnational poverty analysis
by Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De & Yang,Judy & Inan,Osman Kaan
- 7541 How equitable is access to finance in turkey ? evidence from the latest global FINDEX
by Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De & Inan,Osman Kaan & Yang,Judy
- 7540 When and where do we see regional poverty reduction and convergence ? lessons from the roof of Turkey
by Azevedo,Joao Pedro Wagner De & Yang,Judy & Inan,Osman Kaan & Nguyen,Minh Cong & Montes,Jose
- 7539 Price seasonality in Africa : measurement and extent
by Gilbert,Christopher L. & Christiaensen,Luc & Kaminski,Jonathan
- 7538 Contingent liabilities risk management : a credit risk analysis framework for sovereign guarantees and on-lending?country experiences from Colombia, Indonesia, Sweden, and Turkey
by Bachmair,Fritz Florian
- 7537 Striving for balance in economics : towards a theory of the social determination of behavior
by Hoff,Karla & Stiglitz,Joseph E.
- 7536 Global supply chains and trade policy
by Blanchard,Emily J. & Bown,Chad P. & Johnson,Robert Christopher
- 7535 How does long-term finance affect economic volatility ?
by Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Horvath,Balint Laszlo & Huizinga,Harry P.
- 7534 Following Mexican youth : a short-run study of time use decisions
by Baron,Juan & Popova,Anna & Sanchez Diaz,Angelica Maria
- 7533 Financial access and household welfare : evidence from Mauritania
by Amendola,Alessandra & Boccia,Marinella & Mele,Gianluca & Sensini,Luca
- 7532 Supporting export competitiveness through port and rail network reforms : a case study of South Africa
by Pieterse,Duncan & Farole,Thomas & Odendaal,Martin & Steenkamp,Andre